Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Pakage you some of last night’s lasagne. 给你打包了点昨晚的意大利面
[00:07] Thank you, babe. 谢谢 亲爱的
[00:09] OK. Yes. Bye. 好嘞 再见
[00:13] Oh wait, I almost forgot. 等等 我差点忘了
[00:16] I bought you these. 我给你买了这个
[00:17] Memory foam, on your feet all day. 记忆海绵 放脚底踩着
[00:20] I don’t know what I’d do without you. 如果没有你我都不知道该怎么办了
[00:22] Yeah. 没我不行
[00:33] Yes. 我愿意
[00:36] Yes… 愿意…
[00:38] what? 什么
[00:40] I’m sorry that it took so long, 抱歉我考虑了这么久
[00:43] but I do want to marry you. 但我愿意嫁给你
[00:47] I mean, if the offer still stands. 如果你还愿意娶我的话
[00:55] I’ve been sitting on this for months. 我已经等了几个月了
[00:59] Just waiting. 默默在等
[01:07] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[01:11] Oh, my God. It’s beautiful. 天呐 太美了
[01:16] Tate, yes! 塔特 我愿意
[01:28] I thought you were picking up an extra shift. 我以为你还要再上一轮班
[01:30] Yeah, I was hoping to, 是啊 我本来想上的
[01:31] but Goodwin put a moratorium on overtime. 但古德温不允许加班
[01:34] Oh, I do not wanna go home right now 我真不想现在回家
[01:36] – and face Mandelbrot. – What? Is your new roomie -面对曼德勃罗 -什么 你的新室友
[01:39] still leaving toe nail clippings on the couch? 还把脚指甲剪丢沙发上吗
[01:41] Worse. Now he’s doing jumping jacks in the nude. 更糟糕 现在他会裸体开合跳
[01:45] Okay, you really need a new roommate. 好吧 你真的需要再换个室友
[01:46] I can’t make rent without him. 没他一起分担房租我吃不消
[01:48] Well, hey, if worst comes to worst, 反正万不得已
[01:50] got plenty of beds down in the morgue. 太平间还有很多空床呢
[01:52] Yeah. 是啊
[01:54] Yeah, I bet you do. I might take you up on that. 那是没错 我可能会接受你的邀请
[01:58] Have a good day. 祝你今天愉快
[01:59] Um, Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[02:01] Yeah? 怎么了
[02:02] I, uh, I don’t mean to pry, 我不是故意偷听的
[02:05] but it sounds to me like you may be in need of 但你好像需要
[02:08] a little extra cash flow. 一点现金周转
[02:11] Now just hear me out for one sec. 给我一点时间听我说
[02:16] I think I can help. 我也许能帮你
[02:20] Dr. Manning, incoming, Trauma 3. 曼宁医生 有病人 三号创伤科
[02:24] 61 year-old male, BP 140/90, fever 101. 61岁男性 血压140/90 发烧38度
[02:28] Called it in himself 我们到的时候
[02:29] but could hardly breathe by the time we got there. 他说自己喘不过气来
[02:30] – Please– – Sir, I need you to relax. -拜托… -先生 你得放松
[02:32] – Listen to me. – Just try to relax, okay? -听我说 -尽量放松好吗
[02:34] Listen to me! 听我说
[02:36] All right, let’s start a neb treatment 好 开始喷雾疗法
[02:37] and get 125 milligrams solumedrol IV. 静脉注射125毫克琥钠甲强龙
[02:39] Okay, got it. 好的 明白
[02:41] And an ABG kit… 还有动脉血气检查包…
[02:43] All right, let’s transfer him. 好 把他转移到床上
[02:44] On my count. Ready? One, two, three. 听我口令 准备好了吗 一二三
[02:48] – Let’s get it out. – Let’s get that neb treatment. -把轮床推出去 -进行喷雾治疗
[02:49] Coming up. 就来
[02:52] Just try to relax, sir. 放松点 先生
[02:54] All right, I need you to take a deep breath for me, okay? 好的 请你深呼吸好吗
[02:56] There you go. 好的
[02:58] Do you have any family we should notify? 需要我们通知你的家人吗
[03:00] No–I need–I need to speak to Sharon. 不 我需要和莎伦谈谈
[03:04] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[03:05] I need to speak to Sharon. 我得和莎伦谈谈
[03:07] – Relax, relax. – Sharon–Sharon– -放松 -放松 -莎伦 莎伦
[03:09] – Take this in. – McGee. -放到嘴里 -麦吉
[03:12] What did he say? 他说什么
[03:13] – Something about a Sharon. – McGee. He said McGee. -什么莎伦 -麦吉 他说麦吉
[03:17] That’s Goodwin’s maiden name. 那是古德温婚前的姓
[03:21] Keep taking deep breaths, sir. 继续深呼吸 先生
[03:34] I had a fever and a headache for the past week, 我过去几周一直在发烧 头疼
[03:37] figured I had the flu. 还以为自己得流感了
[03:38] Next thing I know, I can’t catch my breath. 然后我就喘不上气来了
[03:40] – Any history of illness? – Had a flare-up of colitis -有什么病史吗 -几个月前曾经
[03:43] a few months back. 得过一次结肠炎
[03:44] Doctor put me on a course of steroids. 医生让我服用一些类固醇
[03:47] Reggie Dixon. 雷吉·迪克森
[03:49] There she is. 她来了
[03:51] Just like I remember. 一点都没有变
[03:53] It has been way too long. 好久不见了
[03:56] It sure has. 是啊
[03:58] Reggie and I grew up in the same neighborhood. 雷吉和我从小住在一个社区里
[04:01] Haven’t seen each other since when? 从什么时候起就没见过面了
[04:05] The summer after my senior year in High School. 我高三暑假之后
[04:08] That’s right. That’s right. 没错 没错
[04:09] I’d just gotten back from Vietnam. 我当时刚从越南回来
[04:12] That’s right. 没错
[04:13] – You served? – Oh, sort of. -你服过役 -差不多吧
[04:16] I–only thing I ever shot was my Pentax 1000. 我用过的唯一武器就是我的宾得1000数码相机
[04:20] Reggie was a photographer with “Stars and Stripes.” 雷吉是《星条旗报》的摄影师
[04:23] Now they said that you’re having trouble 他们说你感觉
[04:25] catching your breath? 喘不过气来
[04:26] Well, I can’t say 我得说
[04:28] you’re making it any easier. 你一来我更喘不过气了
[04:30] Stop it. 别说了
[04:31] Mr. Dixon, um, the doctor that put you on steroids– 迪克森 给你用了类固醇的医生
[04:35] can you get us his information? 你能给我们联系方式吗
[04:36] I can, but, uh, he’s in Paris. 可以 但他在巴黎
[04:39] – In Paris. – Yeah, Reuters had me stationed there, -巴黎 -对 路透社把我安排在那里
[04:42] and I transferred back here. 后来我就调回来了
[04:45] Time to start the next chapter. 要开始书写新的篇章了
[04:47] And is there anyone we could call? 你有能联系的人吗
[04:50] Are your folks still living? 你的父母还活着吗
[04:53] How about a wife? 妻子呢
[04:55] Never married. Never put down any roots. 从未结婚 从未扎根过
[04:58] Heard you were running the show at this place, 听说你在这里
[05:00] so I told the dispatcher to route me here. 所以我申请分派到这里
[05:02] Knew you’d have my back. 我知道你会照顾我的
[05:04] Yeah. You know that’s right. 是啊 没错
[05:06] I’m glad you did. 很高兴你来了
[05:08] Nurse Doris here’s gonna draw some blood 桃瑞丝护士要抽点血
[05:10] so we can order a few tests. 我们可以做些检查
[05:12] – I’ll be right back. – Thank you. -我去去就来 -谢谢
[05:19] So what are we looking at here? 什么情况
[05:21] Well, he was on a course of steroids, 他用过类固醇
[05:23] which could have weakened his immune system. 会削弱他的免疫系统
[05:25] We could be looking at a respiratory infection. 我们可以看看有没有呼吸道感染
[05:27] We’ll get a chest x-ray and start him on 我们会做一个胸透
[05:28] broad spectrum antibiotics and see what the labs say, Maggie. 做一个广谱抗生素检查看看结果 麦基
[05:31] Copy. 明白
[05:32] If you suspect anything, 如果有什么疑问
[05:35] run it down, and you let me know the second you get results. 就做检查 一有结果就通知我
[05:38] – Of course. – Yes, ma’am. -当然 -好的
[05:40] Okay. 好的
[05:43] – Was it just me, or– – No, she was definitely flirting. -只有我这么觉得还是… -不 她就是在调情
[05:46] Yeah. 没错
[05:48] Please help. 帮帮我
[05:49] April, what is wrong? 艾普尔 怎么了
[05:50] Please, my arm. It’s killing me– 我的胳膊 太疼了
[05:52] – What? – From the weight of this. -什么 -因为这东西太重了
[05:55] What? 什么
[05:57] Look at the sparkle on that thing. 看看这亮光
[05:59] You are gonna need some sunglasses. 你得戴一副太阳镜
[06:01] Congratulations, April. 恭喜你 艾普尔
[06:02] – Congratulations. – That is so pretty. -恭喜 -太漂亮了
[06:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:05] Hey, Mags, you see this thing? 麦基 看到这个了吗
[06:06] It’s hard to miss. 很难不注意到
[06:08] – Reese. – So beautiful. -里斯 -太漂亮了
[06:11] Treatment 2. Tried to assign him to someone else, 第二治疗室 本来想把他安排给别人
[06:13] but he said he would only talk to you. 但他说他只想和你谈
[06:16] Okay. 好的
[06:20] This is big. 这可是大事
[06:22] Danny, what’s wrong? 丹尼 怎么了
[06:25] My stomach, it’s tied up in knots. 我的胃好难受
[06:28] Well, let’s take a look. 我们来检查一下
[06:30] Don’t they have a clinic at the shelter? 收容所里没有诊所吗
[06:32] I’m not at the shelter anymore. 我现在不待在收容所了
[06:34] What? 什么
[06:35] A woman came in with her newborn. 来了一个女人和她刚出生的孩子
[06:37] They said they needed the bed. 他们说他们需要床位
[06:38] Told me I had to leave. 叫我离开那里
[06:40] They kicked you out? 他们把你赶出来了
[06:41] I spend the night on the street. 我整晚都在大街上
[06:42] I barely slept. 几乎没合眼
[06:44] Hey, can you close the curtain? 你能把帘子拉上吗
[06:49] What’s going on? 怎么了
[06:50] I don’t want them to find me, I… 我不想让他们找到我 我…
[06:52] We took your tracking chip out. 我们已经取出了你的芯片
[06:54] They know that I was here. 他们知道我在这里
[06:56] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:59] I’m gonna keep you safe. 我不会让你有危险的
[07:04] Double iced latte with one pump of sugar free vanilla. 特浓加冰拿铁加一泵无糖香草
[07:07] For Robin. 罗宾的
[07:09] Excuse me. 不好意思
[07:12] I’m sorry, you just ordered the exact same drink as me. 对不起 你点的饮料和我点的一模一样
[07:15] Vanilla? 香草
[07:16] A little dainty for a surgeon. 外科医生加这个有点娇气吧
[07:18] What are the odds? 真巧啊
[07:19] Well, if you limit the data set to just lattes, 如果你只限考虑拿铁的话
[07:23] you’ve got iced or no iced, caff or decaf– 还有加冰或不加冰 低咖啡因…
[07:26] Don’t forget the vanilla. 别忘了加不加香草
[07:28] I’d say the odds of any two random people ordering 要我说 两个人点一模一样的饮料概率
[07:30] the same thing are about 1 in 36. 大概为三十六分之一
[07:34] Good with numbers. 数学不错
[07:37] Of course. Epidemiology. 当然了 你是传染病科的
[07:38] 罗宾·查尔斯 传染病科
[07:42] Wait are you– are you that Charles? 等等 你…你就是那个查尔斯吗
[07:44] I’ll see you later. 回头见
[07:47] Okay, designed it myself. With one swipe, 好吧 我自己设计的 轻轻一划
[07:50] you get a board-certified physician on your doorstep 一小时之内 一名经过认证的医生
[07:52] within the hour. 就会出现在你家门口
[07:54] – A house call app? – I prefer medicinal concierge. -一个出诊应用 -我喜欢把这叫做医疗会诊
[07:58] Look, I just launched the beta 我才刚发布试用版
[07:59] and I already got a write-up in TechCrunch. 已经在科技博客上看到了相应的评价
[08:01] Subscriber base is set to explode within the next quarter. 到下个季度 用户基数肯定呈爆炸性增长
[08:03] And I’ve got a few residents on board, 我已经安排了几名住院医生会诊
[08:05] but with an attending, we can make a killing. 但如果有主治医师加入 肯定会好评如潮
[08:08] A killing making house calls. 好评如潮的会诊
[08:10] How does $200 a call sound? 一通电话两百元怎么样
[08:14] This is the future of medicine. All right? 这就是医学的未来 好吗
[08:16] And you have the option to get in on the ground floor, 这样你也有机会搬进一楼
[08:19] without that annoying roommate. 不用忍受烦人的室友
[08:23] Oh, here’s one right now. 现在就来了一个
[08:25] A 23-year-old male with a persistent nosebleed. 一名23岁的男性 鼻子长期出血
[08:31] So what do you say? 你怎么看
[08:37] Chicago P.D. dropped her off this morning. 芝加哥警署今早送她来的
[08:39] They found her loitering outside of a convenience store, 他们发现她在一家便利店外徘徊
[08:41] jabbering to herself, disoriented, 语无伦次 不知道去哪儿
[08:43] no idea where she’d come from or how she got there. 完全不知道自己从哪来 或怎么到那里的
[08:45] Pamela? 帕梅拉
[08:46] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[08:49] – You’re not Bob. – No. -你不是鲍勃 -不是
[08:51] But you can call me Daniel. 但你可以叫我丹尼尔
[08:54] Um, do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions? 我们能问你几个问题吗
[09:00] Dr. Wheeler was thinking that 惠勒医生认为
[09:02] maybe you’re feeling a bit out of sorts. 你可能觉得有点混乱
[09:05] Do you know why you’re here? 你知道自己为什么会在这里吗
[09:09] I just wanted some ice cream, and… 我只是想要一点冰激凌 还有…
[09:14] You know what? I think I might be able 你知道 我觉得
[09:16] to help you out with that. 我可以帮你搞一点来
[09:18] What flavor were you thinking? 你想要什么口味的
[09:21] – Cookie dough. – Oh, dang. -曲奇味 -真巧
[09:22] That’s my favorite. 这是我最喜欢的口味
[09:27] You mind if I– if I look at your hand? 我能…我能看看你的手吗
[09:31] Oh, boy. 天啊
[09:33] You have really beautiful nails. 你的指甲真好看
[09:36] You know what, Pamela? 你知道吗 帕梅拉
[09:38] I’m gonna see what I can do about that cookie dough, okay? 我去看看能不能帮你搞到曲奇味的冰淇淋 好吗
[09:41] Okay. 好
[09:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:45] I need a CBC, CMP 我需要做血常规 血液生化
[09:47] and you better page cardiology. 你最好叫心脏科的医生来
[09:48] Why? I called you in for a psych consult. 为什么 我只是找你来做心理咨询的
[09:51] She’s not psychotic, she has endocarditis. 她不是心理问题 她患有感染性心内膜炎
[09:53] You didn’t notice the fever? 你没发现她在发烧吗
[09:54] The splinter hemorrhages under her nails? 她手指甲下的裂片形出血
[09:57] The cops said that she was having a psychotic episode, 警察说她精神病发作
[09:59] – so I just assumed that– – An infection is attacking -所以我以为… -她的心脏
[10:01] her heart and sending micro-strokes to her brain. 被感染了 使她的脑部出现轻微的中分
[10:03] Okay, so we should page cardiology, right? 好 那我们应该找心脏科的医生 对吗
[10:05] You know what, Jason? I think I’m gonna take this myself, 这样吧 杰森 接下来就交给我吧
[10:07] but good work, really. 但是你做的真的很不错
[10:08] I mean it. 我说真的
[10:09] – Maggie? – Already on it. -麦基 -已经在通知了
[10:12] You know, I was thinking it might be a good idea 我觉得找传染病科的人来
[10:13] to loop in epidemiology, you know? 也不失为一个好主意
[10:16] Maybe Dr. Robin Charles? 比如罗宾·查尔斯医生
[10:17] Just to be safe. 安全起见
[10:20] Help, help, my bel–my belly! 救命 救命 我的…我的肚子
[10:24] My belly is on fire! It’s on fire! 我的肚子在烧 在烧
[10:26] – Okay, okay. – Help! -好 好 -帮帮我
[10:29] – Oh, God… – Oh, he’s got a rash. -天 -他长皮疹了
[10:31] It feels– it feels like something’s alive in there. 感觉…感觉里面好像有活的东西
[10:39] It’s not a rash. 这不是皮疹
[10:42] Those are worms. 这些都是寄生虫
[10:51] How the hell did I get worms? 我怎么会有寄生虫
[10:54] Have you traveled recently to any underdeveloped countries? 你最近有没有到某些不发达国家旅游过
[10:57] Anywhere tropical? 热带地区之类的
[10:59] The south of France is as tropical 我这二十年去过最能称得上
[11:01] as I’ve gotten in the past 20 years. 热带的地方也就只有法国南部了
[11:03] What about before that? 在此之前呢
[11:04] You said you served with “Stars and Stripes.” 你说过你曾经为《星条旗报》随军
[11:06] Did you do any time in country? 你去过越南吗
[11:08] I was with the 7th Cav 他们攻打广治时
[11:09] when they took Quang Tri. 我随第七连行军
[11:12] What, does that have something to do with this? 怎么了 那些事有关系吗
[11:18] What aren’t they telling me? 他们有什么瞒着我的
[11:20] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 我们先不要胡乱猜测
[11:22] I wanna get a stool sample. 我想先取一份粪便样本
[11:23] – See what the labs say. – Yeah. -看看实验室的结果 -是的
[11:25] Just try to rest, Mr. Dixon. 休息一下 迪克森先生
[11:26] We’ll be back soon. 我们马上回来
[11:33] So what were you driving at in there? 你们这是演得哪一出
[11:37] I think we’re looking at a parasitic roundworm 我觉得这是一种叫类圆线虫的
[11:39] called strongyloides. 寄生蛔虫
[11:40] Seen a bunch of cases at the VA. 我在弗吉尼亚见过几起病例
[11:42] I’m guessing he picked it up in Vietnam. 我猜他是在越南感染的
[11:44] But that was over 40 years ago. 但那都是四十年前的事了
[11:47] The worms embed themselves in the intestinal wall 这些寄生虫会嵌入肠壁中
[11:49] and can remain dormant for decades. 休眠好几十年
[11:51] The steroids he was on to treat his colitis 他为了治疗结肠炎所服用的类固醇药
[11:53] must have suppressed his immune system, 抑制了他的免疫系统
[11:54] allowing the larvae to proliferate. 使幼虫开始扩散
[11:56] So we put him on an anti-parasitic. 那我们让他用抗寄生虫药
[11:59] That should clear him up, right? 这样应该能排清他体内的寄生虫吧
[12:01] Oh, the worms have reached the surface of his skin. 寄生虫已经到达他的皮肤表面
[12:03] I’d say he’s in a hyperinfective state. 我认为他的感染程度已经很深了
[12:06] Ms. Goodwin, 古德温女士
[12:08] I’m sorry, but most patients don’t survive this. 我很抱歉 但大多数病人都撑不下来
[12:13] I don’t want you two throwing in the towel 我不希望你们还没开始治疗
[12:16] before we’ve even started. 就已经打退堂鼓了
[12:17] Ms. Goodwin, we’re just presenting our medical opinion. 古德温女士 我们只是在陈述我们的医学意见
[12:20] I don’t want your opinion. I want you to keep him alive. 我不需要你们的意见 你们要让他活着
[12:30] So, what’d you find? 所以你发现什么了
[12:32] Uh, MRSA’s definitely a possibility. 很有可能是金黄葡萄球菌感染
[12:34] But it’s hard to confirm without a detailed history. 但没有详细病史之前很难确认
[12:36] Is there any family we can talk to? 有亲属可以交流吗
[12:38] You know, so far, nobody that seems to be in the picture, 目前为止 似乎还没有找到
[12:40] but we’re still trying. 但我们没有放弃
[12:41] Then I’ll grow some cultures 那我去做样本培养基
[12:43] and fill in the rest of the puzzle myself. 自己去解决剩下的难题
[12:45] Look, before you go, um, 你走之前
[12:48] your mom told me you just broke up with your boyfriend. 你妈跟我说你刚和你男朋友分手了
[12:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[12:51] You keep canceling coffee. We’ll get to it. 你一直不和我喝咖啡 我们会适应的
[12:53] – We’ll get to it. – Okay. -我们会适应的 -好的
[12:55] Look, it’s so not a big deal, 听着 这不是个大问题
[12:58] but I got this thing in my office, 但我办公室里有个东西
[12:59] it’s a pashmina scarf, you know? 是一条羊绒围巾
[13:01] It’s been up there for a while. We could go up and get it. 放那好久了 我们可以上去拿
[13:03] Thank you, Dad. But I really– 谢了 老爸 但我真的…
[13:04] – I gotta get cracking on this. – Of course you do. -我得去研究了 -当然
[13:06] Maybe later. 待会聊
[13:10] Kids. 孩子们啊
[13:13] People say the hardest part is when they decide 人们说最艰难的就是当他们面临选择时
[13:14] they don’t need you anymore. 却根本不需要你帮忙
[13:16] – Oh, yeah. – Daniel? Daniel, Daniel. -没错 -丹尼尔 丹尼尔
[13:19] Where–where are they taking me? 他们要带我去哪
[13:21] My friend, Dr. Berger–Alvin– 我的朋友 伯杰·阿尔文医生
[13:23] is taking you upstairs for a quick test. 要带你上楼做一个快速检查
[13:25] – Gonna take about five minutes. – No, please, -大约会用五分钟 -不 求你了
[13:27] please don’t leave me, Daniel. 求你别离开我 丹尼尔
[13:28] Please don’t leave me. 求你别离开我
[13:29] Okay. All right. 好的 好的
[13:32] Listen, Pamela, Dr. Berger–Alvin– 听着 帕梅拉 伯杰·阿尔文医生
[13:36] really knows what he’s doing. 很清楚他在做什么
[13:37] And this is gonna literally take about five minutes, okay? 而且这真的只要五分钟 好吗
[13:43] Why don’t I take you upstairs and get you settled, okay? 不如我带你上楼让你安定下来 好吗
[13:47] – Okay. – Okay, here we go. -好的 -好的 我们走吧
[13:59] So when did the bleeding start? 什么时候开始流鼻血的
[14:00] This morning. 今天早上
[14:01] Couldn’t have come at a worse time. 无异于是雪上加霜
[14:02] I don’t get 10,000 lines of code 上周末要写好的一万条代码
[14:04] written by the end of the week, 还没交到我手上
[14:05] my VC’s gonna pull our series B round. 我的风投要撤回B轮投资
[14:08] Series B? B轮投资
[14:09] That’s pre-IPO. 上市前融资
[14:12] Besides the bleed, anything else bothering you? 除了流鼻血 还有什么让你烦恼吗
[14:14] Uh, I’ve got this headache, 我头疼
[14:16] but that’s probably from staring at a screen 但也许是由于过去48小时
[14:19] for the last 48 hours. 一直盯着屏幕的原因
[14:20] Any history of autoimmune disorders 有过免疫失调或者
[14:22] – or cancer in the family? – Nada. -癌症的家族史吗 -没有
[14:24] Any past addiction, drug use? 有成瘾史或是吃药吗
[14:25] Only thing I’m addicted to is my work. 我唯一上瘾的就是我的工作
[14:27] Seen hundreds of bleeds in my day, 我一天要见上百例流血病人
[14:29] most of them from far worse places than a nose. 大部分都比流鼻血糟糕多了
[14:32] Just try to relax, Eliot. 放松点 艾略特
[14:34] We’re gonna get you all fixed up. 我们会给你治好的
[14:39] Protective custody? 保护性监禁
[14:41] We don’t have a suspect, much less an open investigation. 我们没有嫌疑人 更不用说公开侦察
[14:45] We legally can’t protect Danny unless he gives us information 法律上我们不能保护丹尼 除非
[14:49] about the people who held him captive. 他告诉我们是谁监禁他的
[14:51] – So talk to him. – I did. I tried. -那就跟他谈 -我试过跟他谈了
[14:53] I went to the shelter and he wouldn’t talk to me. 我去了收容所 但他不肯跟我谈
[14:55] Well now he’s gonna have to sleep on the street tonight. 那今晚他就要睡大马路了
[14:57] Are you okay with that? 你心安理得吗
[14:59] – No, of course not. – So– -当然不 -那么
[15:01] can we talk to him together? 我们可以一起去找他谈吗
[15:02] ‘Cause maybe he’ll open up with me there. 因为也许他会向我开口
[15:06] – Let’s give it a shot. – Okay. -我们试试吧 -好的
[15:09] Did you ever hear any of them call each other by a name? 你听到有人喊别人名字吗
[15:13] Or a nickname? 或是外号
[15:18] Look, you don’t have to be afraid anymore. 你不用再害怕了
[15:21] You can help us catch them. 你可以帮我们抓住他们
[15:23] Detective Lindsay’s our friend. 琳德赛警探是我们的朋友
[15:26] If you answer her questions, she can keep you safe. 如果你回答她的问题 会保证你安全的
[15:37] It might be a small detail you remember. 也许你记得一些小细节
[15:40] About the place that they kept you. 比如他们把你关在哪
[15:43] A landmark or any unusual sounds. 什么地标建筑或是不寻常的声音
[15:46] My stomach hurts. 我胃疼
[15:55] I’m gonna let you rest, okay? 我让你休息 好吗
[15:57] You can call me anytime. 随时可以打电话给我
[16:03] I’ll be right back, Danny. 我马上回来 丹尼
[16:08] He’s not ready. 他还没有准备好
[16:09] He’s obviously terrified. 他显然吓坏了
[16:11] And I wish that I could help, 我希望我能帮他
[16:13] but my hands are tied here. 但我也爱莫能助
[16:15] Let me know if he changes his mind. 如果他改变主意就告诉我
[16:17] – Okay. – Good luck. -好的 -祝你好运
[16:29] So Tate stepped up. 所以塔特终于迈出了那一步
[16:32] What made you finally accept the man’s proposal? 是什么让你最终接受他的求婚
[16:35] He’s been so great through everything. 他什么都很好
[16:37] And now that it seems like 而且现在貌似
[16:40] the TB’s gonna remain inactive, I… 肺结核会保持失活状态
[16:45] So you two resolved all the other issues? 所以你们其他问题都解决了
[16:47] Issues? 问题
[16:49] You told me that he didn’t want you working anymore. 你跟我说过他不想再让你工作了
[16:51] Oh that–that was just one time. 只是一时而已
[16:54] You didn’t discuss it? 你们没讨论吗
[16:57] How about his ex-wife? Or you becoming a stepmom? 那他的前妻呢 或者你成为继母呢
[17:00] We talk about everything. 我们什么都谈
[17:03] And I love him. I mean, you don’t– 而且我爱他 我是说 你不…
[17:04] This is the happiest day of my life, 这是我一生中最快乐的一天
[17:06] and you’re pissing on it. 你却在亵渎它
[17:07] That’s not what I’m doing. 我没有
[17:09] You know what? Next time you feel the need to weight in, 你知道吗 下一次你想提建议的时候
[17:11] don’t. 不要提
[17:15] What? 什么
[17:18] I thought I made it out of ‘Nam alive. 我以为我活着离开越南了
[17:21] I didn’t know there was a 40-year delay on that grenade. 没想到那是一颗延迟40年才炸的手榴弹
[17:24] Don’t talk like that, Reggie. 不要这么说 雷吉
[17:27] I’m a newsman. 我是个新闻记者
[17:29] Mordant humor comes with the job. 尖刻的幽默源于工作
[17:34] Do you remember that time we watched the sun rise 你还记得那次我们在彩虹海滩
[17:37] – at Rainbow Beach? – Yeah. -一起看日出吗 -当然
[17:40] – Stayed up all night. – All night. -彻夜未眠 -是啊
[17:44] It was good you brought that flask of Hennessey 特别好的是你带了那瓶轩尼诗
[17:46] – to keep us warm. – Corrupting a minor. -来保暖 -还稍微有点变质了
[17:49] Indeed. 确实
[17:53] Listen, about when you left– 听着 当你离开时
[18:00] We were just in different places in our lives. 我们当时处于我们人生中的不同阶段
[18:04] Chalk it up to bad timing. 要怪就怪时机不对把
[18:07] I heard through the grapevine 我听小道消息
[18:11] that you got married. 说你已经结婚了
[18:13] I did. We had a good run. 没错 我们曾处得不错
[18:17] But now we’re separated. 但现在我们分开了
[18:19] I’m really sorry about that. 我很遗憾
[18:23] Maybe– 也许…
[18:25] Maybe our timing 也许这一次
[18:28] will be better this go-round. 会是个更好的时机
[18:35] Sharon. 莎伦
[18:37] Reggie? 雷吉
[18:41] Reggie? 雷吉
[18:42] I can’t– 我不能…
[18:46] I need some help in here! 这需要帮助
[18:51] BP’s diving. What happened? 血压在下降 怎么回事
[18:53] Gastric hemorrhage. 胃出血
[18:54] Let’s get him on the rapid transfuser. 给他快速输血
[18:55] Two of red cells, two of plasma 两单位红细胞 两单位血浆
[18:56] – and a five pack of platelets. – I need an NG tube. -还有五包血小板 -我需要鼻胃管
[18:58] Got it. 拿到了
[18:59] Here, Nat. 给 小娜
[19:02] Excuse me. 借过
[19:17] – I need cold saline. – Yes, Doctor. -给我生理盐水 -好的 医生
[19:19] Reggie? 雷吉
[19:21] Reggie, stay with me, I’m here. 雷吉 坚持住 我就在旁边
[19:31] – It’s not clearing. – Start a PPI drip, -还没排干净 -挂一个质子泵抑制剂点滴
[19:33] vasopressin and page GI. 后叶加压素 呼叫胃肠科
[19:34] We need to get control of this bleed. 得赶快止血
[19:36] On it. 马上
[19:54] GI’s got his bleeding under control, 胃肠科医生已经帮他止血
[19:56] but his sats are down to 88. 但血氧量只有88
[19:58] His lungs are deteriorating. 他的肺部在衰竭
[20:00] – So what now? – We’ll see how he responds -那怎么办 -先等等
[20:02] to the inhaled nitric oxide. 看吸入的一氧化氮有没有用
[20:04] He’s on a PEEP of 10. There’s still room to increase. 呼气末正压为10 还有提升空间
[20:07] If his sats don’t improve, 如果呼气末正压不提升
[20:08] we might consider a paralytic drip. 可能会考虑静脉滴注麻醉剂
[20:10] So we do still have some options. 所以我们还有别的选择
[20:14] Why don’t we put him on ECMO? 为什么不让他接受体外膜肺氧合
[20:16] Oh, I don’t–I don’t want to speak for Dr. Choi, 我… 我代表不了崔医生的意见
[20:18] but while putting him on ECMO might protect his lungs, 但体外膜肺氧合或许能保护他的肺部
[20:21] it wouldn’t be addressing the inflammation 但是却处理不了
[20:23] affecting the rest of his organs. 影响他其他器官的炎症
[20:24] I agree. ECMO might buy us a little time, 我同意 体外膜肺氧合也许能争取时间
[20:26] but it won’t help him fight off the hyperinfection. 但是没办法帮他对抗高度感染
[20:29] So you’re against it. Both of you. 所以你们不同意 都不同意
[20:31] – Yeah. – That’s right. -没错 -是的
[20:34] See what else you can come up with. 那你们想想别的法子
[20:35] It’d be nice to get ahead of this thing 如果能够不这么被动
[20:37] instead of always playing from behind. 主动出击就好了
[20:52] Hey Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[20:53] I just got off the phone with cardiology. 我刚跟心脏科通完电话
[20:54] Your patient, Pamela, they just confirmed, 你的患者 帕梅拉 刚才确诊了
[20:57] endocarditis. 她得了心内膜炎
[20:59] They putting her on antibiotics? 给她吃抗生素了吗
[21:00] No, the plan is to remove the vegetations, 不 他们打算摘除她的增殖体
[21:03] and reconstruct her aorta. 重建她的动脉
[21:04] She’s going into surgery now. 她正要去做手术
[21:07] Surgery? Who authorized that? 手术 谁同意的
[21:13] Hey, Dr. Vanilla Latte. 你好啊 香草拿铁医生
[21:15] I need to collect another blood sample from Pamela. 我需要再来一份帕梅拉的血样
[21:17] I can’t grow a decent culture. 之前的没有培养成功
[21:19] I can do you one better. 我可以给你弄个更好的
[21:20] I can get you the infected valve itself. 直接把染病的瓣膜给你
[21:22] Great. I’m scrubbing in. 很好 我来取样
[21:24] Once again we’re in the same place 我们又在同一时间同一地点
[21:25] at the same time, wanting the same thing. 因为同样的理由相遇了
[21:27] Would you care to run that through your calculator? 你愿不愿意计算一下
[21:29] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事
[21:30] Evidently there’s an issue with consent. 似乎是同意书出了问题
[21:33] – Surgery’s been cancelled. – Cancelled by who? -手术取消了 -谁取消的
[21:36] By me. 我
[21:39] Hey, Pamela. 帕梅拉
[21:43] Now I laid out everything for her. 我什么都跟她说清楚了
[21:45] I explained the risks, her alternative. 包括风险 以及其他选择
[21:47] I have her signature right here. 这是她的签字
[21:50] That scrawl? 就划了几道
[21:51] It doesn’t matter if you approve of her penmanship, 你可以觉得她写的字不好看
[21:53] I have her consent. 但她同意了
[21:54] Not her informed consent. 你根本没跟她说清楚
[21:55] She’s way too impaired to make that kind of decision right now. 她神志不清 怎么能做这种决定
[21:57] So you’re gonna make the decision for her? 所以你打算代她做决定吗
[21:59] We can’t get the consent that you’re insisting on 我们得先帮她做手术
[22:02] without first performing surgery. 才能问清楚她的意思
[22:04] Sounds like a catch-22. 看来是个死局了
[22:05] She needs the surgery. It’s urgent and necessary. 她需要动手术 情况紧急
[22:08] Of course you think that, you’re a surgeon. 你当然这样想 因为你是外科医生
[22:10] – Your inherent bias is to cut. – What about you, the shrink? -固有思维就是开刀 -那你呢 心理医生
[22:12] You don’t have a bias? 你没有固有思维吗
[22:14] Well I’m not afraid to admit that I’m biased. 我承认我比较倾向于动手术
[22:16] My job gets a lot easier 如果我能够拿到病变瓣膜
[22:17] if I can get my hands on that infected valve. 我的工作会简单很多
[22:19] You know what? 可是呢
[22:19] Unfortunately, not really open for debate. 很不幸 这件事没得商量
[22:22] Performing surgery without actual informed consent 未经患方主动同意就进行手术
[22:26] is by law, assault. 属于故意伤害罪
[22:27] I mean, you should thank me, Doctor. 你应该谢谢我 医生
[22:29] I’m trying to save you a lot of legal bills. 我是在帮你 免得你吃官司
[22:30] Well, Dr. Charles, I hope that when you’re done 查尔斯医生 希望你的法律科普结束后
[22:32] trying to prove a point, 我还有时间
[22:34] I still have time to save her. 来挽救她的生命
[22:36] Now, if you’ll excuse me. 我先失陪了
[22:44] I’m gonna need to remove that, okay? 需要摘掉了 好吗
[22:49] All right. Do your thing, Doc. 好 你动手吧 医生
[22:56] Looks like the bleeding subsided. 看来出血情况好转了
[22:58] Hey, what do you call that thing again? 那个东西叫什么来着
[22:59] – A Rhino Rocket. – Cool. -犀牛火箭 -好
[23:01] All right, what do I owe you? 我要给你多少钱
[23:03] – $350, flat rate. – Sounds fair to me. -350块 统一价格 -没问题
[23:05] – You got a Square? – Sure do. -能刷卡付款吗 -当然
[23:08] Now before we finish up, have you gone swimming lately? 结束之前我问一句 你最近去游泳了吗
[23:11] Specifically in fresh water? 特指一些活水池
[23:12] Yeah, I got a couple acres lakeside up in Lake Geneva. 我在日内瓦湖边游了几下
[23:15] – Why? – Yeah, I’d like to bring you back to the ED -怎么了 -我想带你回急救室
[23:17] with us for more tests. 再做几个测试
[23:18] Wait, the hospital? 要回医院吗
[23:21] Guys, uh, I’m kinda busy here. 两位 我很忙的
[23:23] I thought we got this all fixed up. 不是都治好了吗
[23:25] We did, probably, and I’m 95% sure it isn’t serious. 确实治好了 我95%确定不是大问题
[23:28] – What isn’t serious? – Well there’s an infection -什么问题 -我想给你检查一下
[23:30] I’d like to rule out, naeglariasis. 确保你没有感染内格利虫菌
[23:33] And that’s extremely unlikely. 这个可能性非常低
[23:35] Excuse me, Dr. Halstead, can I speak with you for a moment? 抱歉 霍斯特德医生 借一步说话
[23:41] Excuse us. 失陪
[23:49] Really, uh, you think he caught a warm water amoeba 你觉得他在十月的威斯康辛州一座湖里
[23:52] in a Wisconsin lake in October? 能感染到温水动物阿米巴虫菌
[23:55] Tell me it hasn’t been unseasonably hot lately. 你告诉我最近是不是热得很
[23:58] And it would explain the persistent nose bleeds. 这也能解释他为什么不停流鼻血
[24:00] But this app is about convenience. 可这个手机应用是为了方便
[24:03] Dragging our customers into the E.D. 把顾客请回急救室
[24:05] cuts against the value proposition, okay? 违反了我们的价值定位 懂吗
[24:07] First rule of customer service: 客户服务第一准则
[24:09] a satisfied customer tells two people. 一位顾客满意 会告诉两个人
[24:12] A dissatisfied one tells 2,000. 一位顾客不满意 会告诉两千人
[24:14] I minored in econ, Noah, I get it. 我大学辅修电子经济 诺亚 我明白
[24:16] But surely what our customers want above anything else is to get better, no? 但是我们的顾客肯定最希望身体康复 不是吗
[24:21] – Of course, but- – Not to mention -当然 -可如果我们
[24:22] if we suspect something and don’t test for it. 怀疑有问题却不去做检查
[24:24] Talk about liability. 还说什么安全可靠
[24:26] A brain-eating amoeba? 会吃人脑子的阿米巴虫
[24:28] You really think I might have this? 你们觉得我感染了这个吗
[24:39] You didn’t find me a place to stay. 你没帮我找到地方住
[24:41] No. Not yet. 对 还没找到
[24:44] I’m gonna recommend admitting you for the night 如果你的胃痛还不减轻
[24:47] if the pain in your stomach doesn’t subside. 我建议你住院观察一天
[24:49] My stomach’s actually feeling a little better. 其实我的胃好一点了
[24:52] If anyone asks, just keep saying that it hurts. 要是有人问起 你就说特别疼
[24:57] Are you angry with me? 你生我气了吗
[24:58] What? No–no, I just want you to stay safe. 什么 没有 我只是希望你平安
[25:03] I’ll, uh, I’ll check back in with you soon. 我回头再来看你
[25:06] I have–I have an idea. 我想到一个主意
[25:09] I could stay at your place tonight. 我今晚可以住在你家
[25:11] If–if you’re worried about me using, then don’t be. 如果你担心我吸毒 放心吧
[25:14] I’m totally clean. 我已经完全戒了
[25:15] I–I could sleep on the couch. Or the floor, even. 我可以睡沙发 甚至睡地板
[25:18] You’d hardly even know I was there. 你根本注意不到我在
[25:22] Danny, I don’t– 丹尼 我…
[25:25] I get it. 我明白
[25:27] – Never mind. – No, no, no. -当我没说 -不是
[25:29] You just, uh, you caught me off guard. 我只是没想到你会这么问
[25:30] No, please, I’ve seen that look before. 别说了 我见过这种表情
[25:33] You don’t want someone like me staying at your place. 你不会希望我这样的人进你的家门的
[25:36] – I’m trash. – No. -我就是个垃圾 -不是
[25:38] The hospital has strict policies 医院有非常严格的规定
[25:40] about doctor-patient relationships, 来规范医患关系
[25:42] and I’m just a first-year resident. 而这才是我第一年当住院医生
[25:48] I will figure something out, okay? 我会想个办法的 好吗
[25:53] Okay. 好
[26:02] There you go. 好了
[26:05] Okay, let’s lift. Yep. 好 把他翻过去
[26:08] don’t move him like that. 能不能手脚轻点
[26:10] If you want him more upright, adjust the bed. 你要是想让他姿势对 先去调整病床
[26:13] – I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin. – I’ll do it myself. -抱歉 古德温女士 -我自己来
[26:15] I’m gonna go check on the latest blood gas. 我去看看最新的血气分析结果
[26:20] I’ve never seen Goodwin like this before. 我从来没见过古德温女士这个样子
[26:26] Nat, all I know is that when Sharon was graduating 小娜 我只知道莎伦高中毕业之后
[26:30] from high school, Reggie came back from ‘Nam. 雷吉就从越南回来了
[26:32] They practically spent the entire summer together. 差不多整个夏天他们都在一起
[26:36] It was her first real love. 他是她的初恋
[26:38] So why didn’t it work out? 那最后为什么没成呢
[26:40] Well, Reggie wanted her to travel the world with him. 雷吉希望她和他一起环游世界
[26:42] But–but Sharon was going to college in the fall. 但是莎伦秋天就要去上大学了
[26:45] and then Bert came along and it was just– 然后她就遇上了伯特 然后就这么
[26:49] If you had listened to me earlier, 如果你早点听我的
[26:51] we wouldn’t be out of options. 现在就不会这么束手无策
[26:54] – I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin. – What’s going on? -对不起 古德温女士 -怎么了
[26:56] The infiltrate’s in Reggie’s lungs. 寄生虫扩散到雷吉的肺部了
[27:00] – Complete white out. – They’re barely functioning. -一片白影 -他的肺几乎不能用了
[27:03] So what do we do now? 那现在怎么办
[27:04] Ms. Goodwin, the condition his lungs are in, 古德温女士 以他肺脏现在的状况
[27:06] there’s very little hope for recovery. 康复的希望已经微乎其微
[27:07] We should try to make him comfortable. 我们应该尽量减轻的他的痛苦
[27:09] What about ECMO? 那体外膜肺氧合呢
[27:10] I’m afraid all ECMO will do is delay the inevitable. 恐怕体外膜肺氧合也只能暂时延缓病情
[27:13] I have been listening to your advice all day, 我这一整天都遵照你的建议
[27:17] and look where we are. 看看成了什么样子
[27:19] Ms. Goodwin, 古德温女士
[27:20] all due respect, both Dr. Manning and I 恕我直言 曼宁医生和我
[27:23] are telling you that it isn’t gonna help. 都认为这种疗法不会管用的
[27:24] Your concerns are noted, Dr. Choi. 你们的意见我知道了 崔医生
[27:27] Put him on ECMO. 给他上体外膜肺氧合
[27:31] I can assign this case to another doctor, 我可以让别的医生来做
[27:34] – if you prefer. – Sharon. -免得你为难 -莎伦
[27:40] – We’ll do it. – What? -那我们做 -什么
[27:42] We will put Reggie on ECMO. 我们这就给雷吉上体外膜肺氧合
[27:44] Call up to the ICU. 去通知重症监护病房吧
[27:46] I’ll take care of the arrangements myself. 我还是亲自去安排吧
[28:00] – Thank you, April. – Yeah. -谢谢 艾普尔 -没事
[28:04] Hey, what did Dr. Halstead order in there? 霍斯特德医生让我们干什么
[28:06] Uh, CBC, metabolic panel, a urinalysis, 血液生化 代谢检查 尿分析
[28:09] – sed rate and a head CT. – Oh, man. -沉降率和头部CT -糟了
[28:11] Can we scale that back? 能减少几项吗
[28:13] Or is there some kind of employee discount 或者有什么我有资格享有的
[28:15] I’m eligible for? 内部优惠
[28:17] It’s not coming out of your pocket, is it? 他的医疗费用不是你掏吧
[28:19] It’s gonna come out of somebody’s. 总得有人掏啊
[28:20] Well, talk to Will about it. 那你和威尔谈谈吧
[28:22] I already tried. 已经说过了
[28:23] You know, why’d I think it’d be a good idea 我怎么就会觉得雇我的主治医师
[28:26] to hire my attending, you know? 会是个好主意呢
[28:27] How am I gonna be his boss 我怎么可能领导这么一个
[28:29] when he knows more about medicine than I do? 医术比我精通得多的人呢
[28:31] It looks like he’s getting along with your client really well. 看上去他和你的客户相处得不错
[28:33] We’ll see. 难说
[28:34] I’ve gotta work on my managerial skills. 我还得提升我的管理水平
[28:39] Wait a second. Is that– 慢着慢着 那个难道是
[28:42] – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah! -是啊 -太好了
[28:47] This is–this is huge. 这可是 可是大事啊
[28:50] Oh, no, what is he up to now? 不 他又要查什么啊
[28:55] let’s celebrate later, okay? 待会儿再庆祝好吗
[28:56] – Okay. – All right. -好的 -那好
[29:00] Excuse me. Sorry. 对不起 抱歉
[29:01] Oh, April, listen. About earlier, sorry. 艾普尔 是这样 之前的事 我很抱歉
[29:05] – Don’t worry about it. – Okay. -没关系的 -好
[29:07] No, really. 不 说真的
[29:11] It’s not the first time my mouth’s gotten me into trouble. 我的大嘴巴已经不是第一回给我惹麻烦了
[29:13] I shouldn’t have said anything. 我本不该说三道四的
[29:14] I was just trying to protect you. 我只是想保护你
[29:16] I’ve had so long to think about this, 这件事我已经考虑了很久了
[29:19] and what Tate and I have is real. 而我和塔特之间的感情是认真的
[29:23] Well, okay. In that case, 好啊 那这样的话
[29:25] if you need anyone to go dress shopping with, I’m available. 如果你需要有人陪你买衣服 尽管找我
[29:37] Danny wants to stay at your place. 丹尼想去你家暂住
[29:40] – Yeah. – Well, I mean, makes perfect sense, right? -对 -这不是很自然的事吗
[29:43] I mean, now that he’s free of the traffickers, 他现在终于逃离了人贩子的掌控
[29:45] there’s this big void in his life, 他的生活里出现了一大块真空
[29:46] which he wants to fill with you. 所以他希望你来填补
[29:48] Obviously, it can’t be entertained. 而且显然这不是什么好事
[29:51] Then again, rejecting him now could just be reinforcing 可是话说回来 拒绝他就会
[29:54] the abandonment issues he’s already feeling. 加剧他已经很严重的遗弃情结
[29:58] Wait. 等等
[30:00] Did you come here to ask my permission? 你是来希望得到我的允许吗
[30:02] The system’s incapable of keeping a roof over his head. 没法在体制内给他安排一个安全的住所
[30:04] We can’t let him sleep on the streets, it’s too dangerous. 我们也不能让他露宿街头 太危险
[30:07] – It’d be just for the one night. – Dr. Reese, -就只是一晚上而已 -里斯医生
[30:10] having a patient stay in your home? 让一个病人住在你家
[30:12] Maintaining professional boundaries 保持专业素养和病人划清界限
[30:14] is a fundamental part of our work. 是我们工作的关键部分
[30:16] Again, to protect both our patients– 所以 为了保护我们的病人
[30:18] I’m sorry, but I don’t see any other options. 抱歉 我想不出别的办法了
[30:22] Sarah. 莎拉
[30:24] Sarah! 莎拉
[30:32] – Sarah. – Hey, does this look like it’ll fit Danny? -莎拉 -你觉得丹尼穿这件衣服合身吗
[30:35] I guess–listen, about Danny– 大概吧 关于丹尼
[30:36] Oh, could you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
[30:37] See if they have any extra blankets in the store room, 看看储藏室里还有没有多余的毯子
[30:39] I wanna take some home. 我需要带几条回家
[30:47] Where is he? 他去哪了
[30:48] I’m sorry, i tried to stop him, 抱歉 我想拦住他的
[30:49] but he was so desperate to get out of here. 但是他急着要走
[30:52] Did he say where he was going? 他说了他要去哪了吗
[30:54] Just said that he was going back where he belongs. 只说要去他该去的地方
[31:09] He’s gone. 他走了
[31:10] I never should have hesitated. 我之前就不该犹豫
[31:19] I knew it wouldn’t help and so did you. 你和我都知道这没用的
[31:23] I figured we had safety in numbers. 我还以为我们两个统一立场就不会有事
[31:25] I know. 我知道
[31:27] But if we’d had an alternative plan to save his life, 但如果我们还有别的办法救他的命
[31:31] yeah, I would’ve held firm with you. 我当然会坚定支持你
[31:34] But we didn’t. 但我们没办法了
[31:37] So we tried the Hail Mary. 所以我们只能尽最大努力
[31:40] And Goodwin knows that we did everything we could for her. 古德温也知道我们已经为她做了一切能做的事
[31:43] For her? 为了她
[31:45] Goodwin’s not our patient, Reggie is. 我们的病人不是古德温 而是雷吉
[31:49] Right now, he’s suffering. 而现在他很痛苦
[31:51] Best thing we could’ve done for him 我们能为他做的最好的事
[31:54] is to let him die with dignity. 就是让他有尊严地死去
[32:10] Ms. Goodwin? 古德温女士
[32:12] You here to tell me my options? 你是来告诉我其他选择的吗
[32:15] I just wanted to know if you needed anything. 我只是想看看你还有什么需要
[32:17] No. I’m fine. 没有 我很好
[32:21] Okay. 好
[32:23] What is about 究竟初恋
[32:25] first love that just… 有什么魔力
[32:29] sticks with you? 能让你终生难忘
[32:32] It’s like– 就好像
[32:34] it’s like those last 40 years 就好像过去的40年
[32:37] don’t even exist. 从来没存在过一般
[32:39] One day he’s saying goodbye to me, and the next, 前一天他还跟我说再见 接下来
[32:41] he’s showing up here on a gurney. 就这样躺在病床上了
[32:49] Reggie Dixon. 雷吉·迪克森
[32:56] These machines aren’t gonna save him. 这些机器救不了他
[33:00] – No. – No. -是的 -是的
[33:04] Yeah. 好吧
[33:09] Excuse me, Ms. Goodwin? 不好意思 古德温小姐
[33:29] I’ve collected two signatures. 我已经收集到了两个签名
[33:30] One from my attending, Dr. Latham. 一个来自主诊医师 莱瑟医生
[33:32] The other from Dr. Walters, Director of Cardiology. 另一个来自沃尔特斯医生 心脏科主任
[33:34] I don’t care if you have 200 signatures, 就算你拿到了两百个签名我也不关心
[33:36] it doesn’t change the fact the patient is too impaired 这改变不了事实 患者现在情绪不稳定
[33:39] to consent to a high-risk surgery. 无法同意做高风险手术
[33:40] They were both willing to sign their names 他们都愿意签上自己的名字
[33:42] to the opinion that Pamela’s surgery is indeed 同意帕梅拉的手术确实
[33:44] both urgent and necessary. 很紧急 也很有必要
[33:46] This is a blatant end around. 这明显是迂回战术
[33:48] It’s just legal cover to keep us all from getting sued. 只不过是防止我们被起诉的法律手段
[33:51] Am I actually the only person 真的只有我一个人
[33:52] who’s got this girl’s best interests at heart? 在乎这姑娘本身的利益吗
[33:54] – Are you sure the surgery is the best course of action? – Yes. -你确定手术是最好的方案吗 -是的
[33:57] And you’re confident you can fix it? 而且你自信能做好
[33:58] – I am. – Then go do it. -是的 -那就去吧
[34:00] Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. 谢谢你 古德温女士
[34:04] Wait, wait, wait. Are you kidding me, Sharon? 等等 等等 你在开玩笑吗 莎伦
[34:07] You’re gonna let a couple of surgeons 你要让几个外科医生
[34:08] tell you who’s mentally competent? 告诉你病人的精神状态吗
[34:10] I’m the Chief Psychiatrist in the building. 我是这个医院的首席精神病医师
[34:12] It’s a double doc. That overrides you, Daniel. 有两位医生 那就能推翻你的诊断 丹尼尔
[34:15] So we’re just running this hospital by majority rule, now? 所以我们现在靠少数服从多数来经营医院了吗
[34:18] No, no, no. But after the day I’ve had, 不不不 但经过这一天
[34:20] I’m wary of challenging the collective wisdom of our doctors. 我会很谨慎地挑战我们医师的集体智慧
[34:24] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[34:25] So let’s just set the law aside, for now. 那我们先把法律放一边
[34:28] Are we abandoning the ethical argument altogether as well? 伦理准则我们也要完全抛弃了吗
[34:30] It’s done, Daniel. 已经决定了 丹尼尔
[34:32] If you want to file a complaint, be my guest. 如果你想投诉我 请随意
[34:44] Kaplan, Eliot, good news. 卡普兰 艾略特 好消息
[34:47] Test came back negative. You don’t have naeglariasis. 测试结果是阴性 你没有得纳格勒阿米巴病
[34:49] My brain’s not being eaten by an amoeba. 我的脑子不会被变形虫吃掉
[34:52] I guess that’s a good thing. 这应该是件好事
[34:53] Yeah. 是的
[34:54] We’re all about customer satisfaction. 顾客的满意是我们唯一的目标
[34:56] Okay, so all in, it comes to comes to 好的 这些总共花了
[35:00] $2,134.68. 2,134.68美元
[35:04] You told me it would be $350. 你跟我说只要350美元
[35:07] Well, there was the, um, the blood panel. 后来测了血小板
[35:10] Urinalysis, uh, CT Scan. 还有验尿 CT扫描
[35:12] It’s all in our terms and conditions. 这些我们合同条款里都有写
[35:13] Wait a minute. You’re upcharging me 等一下 这是你额外收取的费用
[35:15] for something I don’t even have. 我又没有得病
[35:16] Well it’s a good thing we ran those tests. 还好我们做了这些检查
[35:19] We did find your liver function markers slightly elevated. 确实发现你的肝功能指标有点偏高
[35:22] Now a good excuse to cut back on your alcohol intake. 现在你可以减少酒精摄取量了
[35:24] Now you’re telling me I’m an alcoholic. 现在你还说我酗酒
[35:27] Just get me out of here. Okay? 赶紧让我走 行吗
[35:31] Okay, um. 好的
[35:35] Would you like me to email you the receipt? 你需要我把收据发到你邮箱吗
[35:37] See that? 看到没
[35:39] Congratulations. You just went anti-viral. 恭喜你 你们被抵制了
[35:46] I didn’t expect that. 我没想到会这样
[35:50] I thought he’d be relieved. 我以为他会很释然
[35:53] Yeah, uh, it’s, uh–it’s hard. 是啊 这 这很难
[35:57] Concierge patients. 话多的病人
[35:59] You know, you were just trying to be thorough. 你只是想保险一点
[36:03] Yeah, thanks. Listen, Noah, I appreciate the opportunity, 是的 谢谢 诺亚 我很感激你帮我
[36:06] but maybe this just isn’t for me. 但这事可能不适合我
[36:10] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是的
[36:13] Damn, I’m sorry to hear that. 哎呀 那太遗憾了
[36:15] I–if I’m leaving you in a tight spot, 我 如果这样让你很难做
[36:17] I can stay on until you find someone– 我可以继续 等你找到接班的…
[36:18] Oh, no, no. 不用 不用
[36:20] I appreciate it, but I– I think I can handle it. 谢谢你 但我 我应该可以搞定
[36:36] Pamela? 帕梅拉
[36:39] Pamela Blake. How you doing? 帕梅拉·布莱克 你怎么样
[36:41] I just came to see how everything was going. 我过来看看情况怎么样
[36:45] – Much better, thank you. – Great. -好多了 谢谢你 -太好了
[36:48] I’m really glad to hear it. 听到你这么说我很高兴
[36:51] I’m sorry, you are? 对不起 你是
[36:54] I’m Dr. Charles. Daniel. 我是查尔斯医生 丹尼尔
[36:56] We, um, we met earlier today when you got to the hospital. 我们 今天你刚到医院时我们见过
[36:59] You remember? 你还记得吗
[37:02] Oh, yeah. Right, yeah. 记得 对 记得
[37:04] Yeah. Okay, well, I’m happy to see you’re doing so well. 好的 很高兴看到你状态很好
[37:15] Glad to see she’s finally coming around. 很高兴见到她恢复正常了
[37:17] Yeah. 是啊
[37:22] We’re gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, aren’t we? 这件事我们只能求同存异了 对吗
[37:24] Yeah, we can just disagree, too, that’d be all right. 对 我们也可以直接存异 那也没关系
[37:29] Hey Connor, the lab ID’d the bacteria from her infected valve. 康纳 实验室从她受感染的瓣膜确认了细菌
[37:34] Q fever? Q热病吗
[37:36] She works on a dairy farm down-state on weekends. 她周末在南边的一个奶牛场工作
[37:40] I’m heading down to the cafeteria to write up my report 我准备去自助餐厅给卫生部
[37:43] for the health department. 写报告
[37:44] If you’re free, 如果你有空
[37:45] I was hoping you might help me fill in a few details. 我希望你可以帮我提供一些细节
[37:49] Yeah, I just have to sign over a few patients. 好的 我先去签字移交几个病人
[37:52] I’ll, um, 那我们
[37:54] – meet you down there in ten? – Great. -十分钟后楼下见吗 -好的
[38:06] You wanted to know why I broke up with my boyfriend. 你不是想知道为什么我会跟我男朋友分手吗
[38:08] He was too soft. He rolled over every time we had a fight. 他太弱了 每次我们吵架都是他服软
[38:12] But that guy, though. 但是那家伙真是的
[38:16] Anyway, I better get downstairs. 好了 我该下楼去了
[38:18] See you later? 回见
[38:28] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[38:45] Time of death, 20:53. 死亡时间 20点53分
[39:25] Hey, hear anything from Detective Lindsay? 琳德赛警探那边有消息吗
[39:27] – Not yet. – Hang in there. -还没有 -别放弃
[39:29] The kid’s a survivor. PD will find him. 那孩子很坚强 警局会找到他的
[39:31] I’m not just gonna sit around and do nothing. 我才不会傻坐着什么都不做
[39:34] Well you’re gonna go out looking for him? 你要出去找他吗
[39:36] Come on, Sarah, it’s a big city. 行了 莎拉 这城市这么大
[39:37] Sarah. 莎拉
[39:42] Give me a minute. 等我一下
[39:44] I’ll come with you. 我跟你一起去
[39:52] – He offered me stock options. – Stock options? -他给了我优先认股权 -优先认股
[39:55] – And you turned him down? – Yeah, I know. -然后你拒绝了 -是啊 我知道
[39:58] I’m kind of kicking myself a little, 我还是挺后悔的
[39:59] but it’s not for me. 不过这事不适合我
[40:01] I’ll figure out another way to make some cash. 我再想想别的办法赚外快
[40:03] Well, or just save some. 或者节约开支
[40:07] – How about you move in with me? – Nina, come on. -你搬来跟我住怎么样 -妮娜 行了
[40:10] I appreciate the offer, 我很感谢你的邀请
[40:11] but if I’m gonna move in with you, 但我不会搬去跟你住
[40:14] I don’t want it to be because of money. 我不想因为钱而这样做
[40:15] It’s not about the money. 这不是因为钱
[40:18] It’s because I really think this has a chance to work. 这是因为我真的觉得这可能是一个机会
[40:24] So what do you say? 所以你怎么说
[40:27] I am so happy for you guys. 我真为你们开心
[40:34] – It’s $8.50. – Oh, thanks. -八块五 -谢谢
[40:36] – Thank you. – Let me give you a hand. -谢谢你 -我来帮你
[40:38] All right. 好的
[40:42] Hey, April, you okay? 艾普尔 你没事吧
[40:46] You sure? 你确定吗
[41:01] April, you’re burning up. 艾普尔 你在发烧
[41:35] – Sorry. – All right, thank you. -不好意思 -好的 谢谢你
[41:43] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:55] 生平事迹 雷吉·迪克森
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme