Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] So I get this specimen labeled “Synovial fluid, left hip.” 所以我拿的样本上标着”左髋关节滑液”
[00:06] And I’m looking at it, 我看着它
[00:07] and it’s not very viscous. 不是非常粘稠
[00:09] Obviously, I’m thinking maybe it’s gout, 很明显 我在想也许是痛风
[00:11] but there aren’t any crystals under the microscope, 但在显微镜下没有任何尿酸结晶
[00:13] just cells, so I call the intern who drew it, 只有细胞 所以我联系取液的实习生
[00:16] and he tells me he’s trying to rule out cirrhosis, 他告诉我他在排除肝硬化的可能
[00:18] which doesn’t make any sense, 一点道理都没有
[00:19] until I suddenly realize, 直到我突然明白
[00:21] those weren’t monocytes I was seeing, 我看到的那些不是单核细胞
[00:23] they were PMLs. 而是早幼粒细胞白血病蛋白
[00:25] The guy had drawn it from the left hip, 那家伙从他左髋关节采集的
[00:27] but it was peritoneal fluid. 但那是腹膜液
[00:30] What is the matter with you? 你怎么了
[00:31] Did you see someone following us when we got off the bus? 下公交后你看到有人在跟着我们吗
[00:34] No. 没有
[00:36] I’m pretty sure I did. 我很肯定我看到了
[00:38] – Who? – I don’t know. -谁 -我不知道
[00:39] I just can’t shake this feeling I’m being followed. 我一直有种被跟踪的感觉
[00:41] – Followed? – Mm-hmm. -被跟踪 -没错
[00:43] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[00:45] Don’t worry, it’s not real. 别担心 不是真的
[00:48] What? 什么
[00:49] You’re a first year psych resident. 你第一年当精神科实习医生
[00:51] But what does that mean? 那是什么意思
[00:52] You spend all day treating very disturbed people. 你整天都在治疗精神问题严重的病人
[00:54] It’s only natural that you’d start mirroring 那些人精神紊乱的行为反映在你身上
[00:56] some of their disorders. For example, paranoia. 是很自然的 比如妄想症
[00:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:01] That sounds kind of condescending. 你的语气有点居高临下
[01:05] Stacking up here, Maggie, you need to get these patients 这太忙了 麦基 你得让这些病人
[01:06] to the medical floors. 去医疗楼
[01:07] Oh, really? Sorry, Dr. Choi, I didn’t notice. 真的吗 抱歉崔医生 我没注意
[01:09] Dr. Manning, Hayley Kline, incoming. 曼宁医生 海莉·克莱恩来了
[01:14] Adolescent female, on chemo for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. 女性青少年 患非霍奇金淋巴瘤在接受化疗
[01:16] – No, no, no, Baghdad. – Oh, okay. -不不不 去急救室 -好的
[01:17] Dr. Manning, thank God you’re here. 曼宁医生 幸亏你在这
[01:19] Stop the shoes. No shoes. 阻止那些鞋 不要鞋
[01:20] – Honey, I don’t understand. – She’s been talking nonsense. -亲爱的 我不明白 -她在胡言乱语
[01:23] GCS 10, altered mental status, mostly incoherent. 昏迷指数10 精神状态改变 语无伦次
[01:26] New onset of jaundice. 新出现黄疸现象
[01:28] – April? – Got it. -艾普尔 -交给我
[01:28] Her eyes, they’re– they’re yellow. 她的眼睛 变黄了
[01:31] Hayley, honey, it’s Dr. Manning. 海莉 亲爱的 我是曼宁医生
[01:32] Do you remember me? 你记得我吗
[01:33] I can’t find my– 我找不到我的…
[01:35] – What’s wrong with her? – We’re gonna find out. -她怎么了 -我们会查出来的
[01:37] No rain. No. No. 不要下雨 不 不
[01:40] Let’s hang a liter of NS 挂一升生理盐水
[01:41] and draw a CBC, BMP, LFT, and lytes. 做血常规 血液生化 肝功能还有电解质检测
[01:43] On it. 好的
[01:44] When was her last dose of chemo? 她上一次化疗是什么时候
[01:45] Few days ago, I think. 几天前 我觉得
[01:46] A week, actually. 实际上有一周了
[01:47] Oh! Sweetie, honey. 亲爱的 亲爱的
[01:50] She could be in liver failure, 她可能肝功能衰竭
[01:51] which could be causing her brain to swell. 可能导致她的大脑肿胀
[01:53] Oh, no. 不
[01:54] GCS is worsening. We need to intubate, protect her airway. 昏迷指数恶化 我们得插管来保护气管
[01:56] I got it. 我来
[01:58] Do what you gotta do. 做你们该做的就好了
[02:00] 10 of etomidate and a 75 of sux. 注射10毫克依托咪酯和75毫克琥珀胆碱
[02:01] Yup. 好的
[02:06] Nine percent. 百分之九
[02:12] I’m in. 插进去了
[02:13] Let’s get a head CT and belly, hyperventilate 去预约头和腹部CT 呼吸机
[02:15] and get labs now with an acetaminophen level. 让实验室检测对乙酰氨基酚含量
[02:17] – Got it. – Call ’em and tell ’em -明白 -联系告知他们
[02:19] we’re on our way up, we don’t have time. 我们马上就上去 没有时间了
[02:20] You can come with us. Let’s go. 你们可以一起 走吧
[02:23] Hang in there, Hayley. 坚持住 海莉
[02:33] Can’t you rush those discharges? 你能快点卸货吗
[02:34] – I need those meds. – You paged? -我需要那些药 -你整理成页了吗
[02:37] Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 对 好好好
[02:40] We’re jammed and there’s no beds upstairs. 我们已经爆满了 楼上没有床位了
[02:43] I hate to say it, but maybe we should– 我很讨厌这么说 但也许我们应该…
[02:45] We’re not diverting patients to other hospitals. 我们不会把病人转到其它医院的
[02:47] I’m just saying– 我的意思是…
[02:48] Maggie, we’re not going on bypass. 麦基 我们不会无视规章制度的
[02:49] If the medical floors are filled, call the ICUs, 如果医疗楼满了 就联系加护病房
[02:52] put patients there until beds are available. 把病人安排在那 直到有床位空出来
[02:54] I’ll try. 我会试试的
[02:55] Sorry for the lack of privacy. 很抱歉不能保证隐私
[02:57] Oh, no problem. I just want to get outta here. 没事 我就想快点出院
[02:59] When did the pain start? 什么时候开始疼的
[03:01] About a half hour ago. 半小时之前
[03:03] I was gonna ignore it, 我打算忍忍就过去了
[03:04] but my neighbor, he’s a nurse, 但我的邻居 他是个护士
[03:07] and so he said I should get it checked out. 所以他让我应该来检查一下
[03:09] I don’t like hospitals. 我不喜欢医院
[03:10] I hear ya. Where exactly is the pain? 我明白 到底是哪个位置疼
[03:12] Here. Uh, the belly button. 这 肚脐这
[03:15] Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[03:19] Mr. Logan, do you have a history of A-fib? 洛根先生 你有心房纤颤史吗
[03:21] What’s that? 那是什么
[03:23] An irregular heartbeat. 心率不齐
[03:25] No. Is it serious? 没有 很严重吗
[03:27] Oh, very common, but something we should look into. 很常见 但我们得检查一下
[03:30] What about this? This hurt? 这里如何 疼吗
[03:33] No. 不疼
[03:34] – This? – Yeah, there. -这呢 -对 就是那
[03:36] Well, good news, your belly’s soft and you’re not guarding, 好消息 你腹部柔软 你没有防备
[03:40] meaning you’re not tensing when I touch you. 意味着我碰你时候并不紧张
[03:42] Oh, so it’s probably nothing, right? 所以我没事对吗
[03:44] I mean, it’s probably something I ate. 可能是我吃了什么东西引起的
[03:46] I hope so, but let’s just– let’s just be safe. 希望如此 但保险起见
[03:51] Let’s order a chest x-ray, KUB and lactate, 预约做一次胸部X光 腹部平片 血液乳酸检测
[03:54] CBC, amylase lipase, check his basic chemistry. 血液生化 淀粉脂肪酶检测还有基本指标
[03:57] Right. 好的
[03:57] How long is that all gonna take? 做那些要多久
[03:59] Uh, do you know, not long. 不会太久
[04:01] We’ll get you outta here as soon as possible. 我们会尽快让你出院
[04:11] Tolerated the surgery well, Mr. Collins. 手术耐受度不错 柯林斯先生
[04:13] Your chest sounds good. 胸音正常
[04:14] That’s great. 太好了
[04:15] Let me. 我来听一下
[04:33] Mr. Collins, we’re gonna have to redo 柯林斯先生 我们要重做您的
[04:34] your aortic valve replacement. 主动脉瓣置换手术
[04:37] – What? – Dr. Latham? -什么 -莱瑟医生
[04:38] Apical systolic murmur. 心尖收缩期杂音
[04:40] I didn’t hear it. 我没有听到
[04:41] It’s subtle. 很微弱
[04:53] I’m sorry, I still don’t hear it. 很抱歉 我还是没有听到
[04:55] Call the OR, have them set up 叫手术室安排
[04:56] for an emergent aortic valve take back. 重做一场主动脉瓣置换手术
[04:58] Right away. 马上去
[05:00] You’re gonna have to operate again, really? 你还要做一次手术 真的吗
[05:02] Dr. Latham, if I may. Excuse us. 莱瑟医生 我想和你谈谈 先失陪了
[05:08] We’re gonna put him through it again? 我们还要让他再经历一次吗
[05:10] Shouldn’t we at least get an echo to confirm? 我们至少先做个超声确认一下吧
[05:13] The valve will fail. 瓣膜撑不了多久
[05:14] If you need to assuage your doubts, 如果你需要打消你的质疑
[05:16] we can do an echo on the table. 那我们可以在手术台上做超声
[05:17] Meanwhile, I’m changing into my scrubs. 与此同时 我刚好可以换手术服
[05:23] 夏侬·费舍 年龄14 性别 女 出生日期 2002年10月07日
[05:25] Here is the reason for your tummy ache, Shannon. 这就是你肚子疼的原因 夏侬
[05:28] You have an obstruction in your stomach. 你的胃里有个障碍物
[05:30] Oh, dear. 天哪
[05:31] It’s not a growth. It’s clearly a foreign object. 不是自己长的 肯定是外物
[05:34] What did you eat? 你吃了什么
[05:35] Nothing. 没有
[05:37] You must have swallowed something. 你肯定吞下去了什么
[05:38] It’s the only way it could’ve gotten there. 那东西出现在你肚子里只有这个可能
[05:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:42] Honey, think. What could it be? 宝贝 想一想 会是什么呢
[05:44] I had some of those little carrots. 我吃了几个小胡萝卜
[05:46] No, a carrot wouldn’t reflect x-rays. 不对 X光照不出胡萝卜
[05:48] This is dense. 它的密度很大
[05:50] It’s metal or ceramic, maybe some kind of toy. 是金属或陶瓷 可能是某个玩具
[05:53] – Honey? – I don’t know. -宝贝 -我不知道
[05:56] Won’t it just come out eventually? 它最后能出来吗
[05:58] You know, peristalsis. 通过胃肠道蠕动
[06:02] Well, whatever this is, 无论它是什么
[06:03] I don’t want it moving through you. 我都不希望它穿过你的体内
[06:05] It could cut the bowel, and that would be serious. 万一它割开你的肠道 那问题就严重了
[06:08] With your permission, I’d like Shannon the have an endoscopy. 我想带夏侬做一个内镜手术 请您允许
[06:11] We’ll sedate her, put a scope down her esophagus, 我们会让她入睡 沿着她的食道放入一个内窥镜
[06:13] and get the thing out. 然后把那东西取出来
[06:15] It shouldn’t be a problem. 不会很困难
[06:17] – Oh, God. – Don’t worry. -天哪 -别担心
[06:19] It’ll be over before you know it. 很快就会结束的
[06:20] All right. 好
[06:26] Well, you were right, Diffuse cerebral edema 你说得对 是伴随脑沟脑室消失的
[06:28] with effacement of the sulci and ventricles. 弥漫性脑水肿
[06:30] Yeah. 是啊
[06:32] Get her up to PICU. 送她去儿童重症监护室
[06:45] I’m sorry, but the CT shows that 很遗憾 CT表明
[06:48] there is significant swelling in Hayley’s brain. 海莉的脑部有很明显的肿胀
[06:51] The cause is acute liver failure. 原因是急性肝脏衰竭
[06:54] Acute? 急性
[06:56] There are things we can do for her. 我们还能为她做一些事
[06:57] We have her on medication that will help reduce the swelling. 我们给她用药以缓解肿胀
[07:01] This is Dr. Abrams, he’s a neurosurgeon. 这位是艾布拉姆斯医生 他是神经外科医生
[07:03] I’ve called him to consult. 我请他来会诊
[07:04] I’m gonna put in a drain to relieve 我会插入引流管
[07:06] the pressure on your daughter’s brain. 以缓解你们女儿的脑压
[07:07] With your permission, of course. 当然是在您二位许可的情况下
[07:09] Are you talking about brain surgery? 你们是说要动脑部手术吗
[07:12] I do it bedside. It’s not a difficult procedure. 我可以在病床前做 操作并不复杂
[07:15] My baby. 我的孩子
[07:17] My poor baby. 我可怜的孩子
[07:20] It’s okay, honey. 没事的 宝贝
[07:22] We are gonna do everything that we can for her. 我们会为她竭尽所能
[07:26] I– – 我…
[07:36] Chicken salad, chicken wings, chicken tenders. 鸡肉沙拉 鸡翅 鸡米花
[07:38] Don’t you have anything without chicken? 你就不卖不带鸡的东西吗
[07:40] Dude, can you read the sign? 伙计 你识字吗
[07:42] We only do chicken, and we do it “Clucking” well. 我们只做鸡 做得顶呱呱
[07:45] Next! 下一个
[07:47] You don’t eat chicken anymore? 你戒鸡肉了吗
[07:49] Since I got my parrot, you know, 自从我养了鹦鹉
[07:51] eating birds doesn’t feel right. 吃鸟类感觉怪怪的
[07:55] Uh, can I get chicken tenders? 我要鸡米花
[08:09] Dr. Reese? 里斯医生
[08:12] Danny. 丹尼
[08:15] You’ve been following me. 是你一直在跟踪我
[08:18] I had to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[08:22] You were nice to me. 你对我很好
[08:23] We know what’s going on. 我们知道是怎么回事
[08:25] That woman with you was not your mother 那个和你一起的女人不是你妈妈
[08:26] and you’re being sex trafficked. 你在被卖作性奴
[08:29] They make me do things that I don’t want to do. 他们让我做我不愿意做的事
[08:32] We can help you, Danny. 我们可以帮你 丹尼
[08:34] No. 不
[08:35] No, nobody can. 不 没人可以帮我
[08:37] But you came to me. Why? 但你来找我了 为什么
[08:41] I can’t take it anymore. 我再也承受不了了
[08:45] I want to kill myself. 我想自杀
[08:54] I twisted arms, got a few beds, but we’re still shy, 我想办法搞了几张床 但还是捉襟见肘
[08:56] but I’m sure there’s more up there. 但我肯定那里还有空床
[08:58] You know how those ICU nurses are. 你也知道那些重症监护室的护士是什么样
[08:59] They always keep spares for emergency. 他们总是要给急诊留位置
[09:01] Yeah, right. We both played that game. 是的 我们都玩过那一招
[09:03] Go up there, light a fire. 赶快上去
[09:04] If you get any push-back, call me. 有谁阻挠就打给我
[09:06] Will do. 好的
[09:08] Danny said he’d get back in touch. 丹尼说他还会联系我的
[09:10] When he does, you should refer him to the psych clinic. 到时候你要建议他去心理诊所
[09:13] Well, he won’t go. He’s afraid to come 他不会去的 他害怕去
[09:14] into the hospital or any clinic. 医院或者诊所
[09:16] He’s afraid the traffickers will find out 他害怕那些人贩会发现
[09:18] and he only wants to see me outside. 他只想在外面和我见面
[09:20] Bad idea. 糟糕的主意
[09:22] Dr. Charles, he’s suicidal. 查尔斯医生 他想自杀
[09:24] So, let me get this straight. 那我就直说了
[09:27] You are gonna give him psychotherapy 你要每周给他在停车场
[09:29] in the parking lot once a week? 做心理治疗吗
[09:32] Dr. Reese, this patient-any patient 里斯医生 这位患者
[09:34] has gotta be treated in the proper clinical setting. 每位患者都应该接受正规临床医疗
[09:36] He feels a connection to me. 他觉得跟我有共鸣
[09:40] Let me ask you something. 我问你个问题
[09:42] You feel like you’re the only one who can help? 你觉得只有你能帮他吗
[09:44] Only one who understands him? 只有你能懂他吗
[09:46] No. No, it’s just– 不 只是…
[09:47] Just what? 只是什么
[09:50] I care about him. 我在乎他
[09:51] Cut it off. You’re too involved. 趁早断了吧 你不该牵扯进去
[09:53] But I-I-I don’t understand. 可 我不懂
[09:56] What happens if you don’t get the rosy 如果最终的结果
[09:58] outcome you’re looking for? 没你想得那么美好怎么办
[09:59] I think I can deal with that. 我觉得我能接受
[10:00] No. Crucial part of my job 不 虽然有些残酷
[10:03] is protecting my staff. 但保护员工是我的职责
[10:05] You are headed down a dangerous path. 你这条路很危险
[10:07] Step away. 收手吧
[10:10] We clear? 听明白了吗
[10:14] Good. 好
[10:19] Mr. Logan’s lab work. 洛根先生的检查结果
[10:22] Albumin’s a little low, creatinine a little high. 白蛋白含量偏低 肌酸含量偏高
[10:24] Yeah, so’s his lactate. 血乳酸也是
[10:27] – Yeah, thanks, April. – Yeah. -谢了 艾普尔 -没什么
[10:29] Mr. Logan. How are you feeling? 洛根先生 你感觉如何
[10:31] Pretty good. 挺好的
[10:32] And the pain in your belly? 肚子疼呢
[10:34] That’s about the same. Not worse. 跟之前差不多 没有变严重
[10:36] I’d sure like to get outta here. 我挺想离开这里
[10:40] This is a–this is the last X-ray of your abdomen. 这是你腹部的最后一张X光片
[10:42] It shows some vague dilation, not enough to be a real concern, 似乎有些轻微膨胀 虽然不必担心
[10:46] but your labs too, they’re just slightly off the norm. 不过你的化验结果 有点不太正常
[10:50] So? 所以呢
[10:51] So I’m not comfortable discharging you just yet, 所以你现在出院我有点不放心
[10:54] till I know for sure what’s going on. 我需要查清楚问题出在哪里
[10:56] I’d like to do a CT scan of your abdomen. 想给你的腹部做个CT扫描
[10:58] Really? 真的吗
[11:01] Humor me. 拜托你了
[11:03] Fine. Whatever you say. 好吧 你说什么就什么
[11:06] All right. 好的
[11:16] Sternum closing looks good. 胸骨闭合没问题
[11:18] Dr. Bardovi, any help with closing skin? 巴多维医生 皮肤缝合要我帮忙吗
[11:20] No, sir. 不必了
[11:22] Amazing how effortlessly you throw 8-0 stitches. 你的8-0缝合线用得真熟练
[11:26] You too, Dr. Rhodes. 你也不差 罗德斯医生
[11:59] Your friend, Izzy Latham, 你那个朋友 伊兹·莱瑟
[12:01] that guy hears heart sounds 几乎听不到的声音
[12:03] that are practically undetectable. 他居然能听到
[12:06] It’s the same when we play music. 就跟玩音乐是一样的
[12:07] He has an unbelievable ear. 他的耳朵很不可思议
[12:09] I mean, my hearing is good, 我的听力也很好
[12:11] but this patient today, 但今天有位患者
[12:14] Latham caught a murmur, I didn’t. 莱瑟听到了杂音 我没听到
[12:16] It just sounded fine to me. 我当时听着挺好的
[12:21] Yeah, he’s not Superman, you know? 他不是超人
[12:22] I mean, knowing Izzy, he’s worked very hard at it, 我了解伊兹 他应该是努力练出来的
[12:24] probably listened to a lot of hearts. 可能听了很多心跳
[12:26] But you’re a first-year fellow. You’ll get it. 你才第一年 之后就会了
[12:28] – Hey, Nat? – Yeah? -小娜 -怎么
[12:29] I pulled this out of the gut of a 14-year-old girl. 我在一个14岁女孩的肠道里取出了这个
[12:31] Any idea what it is? 你知道是什么吗
[12:32] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从来没见过
[12:34] Me neither. 我也没有
[12:36] – Care to find out? – Yeah. -想问清楚吗 -当然
[12:42] Shannon, Mrs. Fisher, this is Dr. Manning. 夏侬 费舍夫人 这位是曼宁医生
[12:45] We removed this foreign body from your stomach. 我们从你体内取出了这个异物
[12:47] That was inside her? 这是她身体里的吗
[12:49] What is it? 这是什么
[12:51] Shannon. 夏侬
[12:53] It’s mine, I need it back. 是我的 还给我
[12:54] Is that something you made in the basement? 是你在地下室做出来的吗
[12:56] You made that? 你做的吗
[12:58] Tell them what it is. 你告诉医生是什么
[13:01] It’s a prototype. 一个零件
[13:03] For what? 用来组装什么
[13:04] – A robot. – A robot? -机器人 -机器人
[13:06] The idea is, you swallow it. 研发成功后 把它吞下去
[13:08] You swallowed that? 你吞下去了
[13:10] And it can clear blockages 可以清除肠堵塞
[13:11] or repair intestinal wall without surgery. 或者不通过手术来修复肠内壁
[13:13] Excuse me, clear blockages? – It caused a blockage. 清除堵塞 就是它引起了堵塞
[13:16] Okay, so it needs work. 还需要改进
[13:18] What exactly goes on in your basement? 你到底在地下室做什么
[13:21] Shannon and her friends, they call themselves bio-hackers. 夏侬和她朋友们 喜欢自称为生化黑客
[13:24] I’m a body-hacker. Kyle and Jen are bio-hackers. 我是身体黑客 凯尔和珍才是生化黑客
[13:28] Bio-hackers, genetic engineering, 生化黑客 基因工程
[13:30] a bunch of kids? 几个孩子
[13:31] They make things, the DIY generation, 他们经常做东西 创新的一代
[13:33] turned our basement into a lab. 把我们的地下室变成了实验室
[13:35] I can hardly get to the washing machine. 我都快走不到洗衣机那里了
[13:37] And I do not want you experimenting on yourself. 你不许用自己的身体做实验
[13:40] – I’ll second that. – Yeah, seriously, -我同意 -是的
[13:41] this was very dangerous. 这样太危险了
[13:43] You could have cost yourself an operation. 差点你就得动手术了
[13:45] You listen to the doctors. 听医生的话
[13:49] Can I have it back? 可以还给我吗
[13:52] Please? 求你了
[13:58] That’s up to your mom. 这要听你妈妈的
[14:05] Body hacking? 身体黑客
[14:06] They could really hurt themselves. 他们很可能会伤到自己
[14:08] Shouldn’t we report this to someone? 我们要不要跟谁汇报下
[14:09] Who? It’s not illegal. 跟谁说 这也不犯法
[14:10] It’s just crazy. Oh. 只是很疯狂
[14:11] – Excuse me. – Kids, where do they get these ideas? -抱歉 -这些孩子是哪里来的主意
[14:14] Listen to me, I sound like my dad. 你听听 我跟我爸一个口气
[14:15] Your dad would be right. 你爸说得很有道理
[14:16] Still, makes you wonder what goes on there. 不过还是很想知道他们到底在干什么
[14:18] – Mm. See ya. – Thanks. -回见 -谢了
[14:23] I just came from 3 West. 我刚从西区三部过来
[14:24] They said they have a Mr. Isaac Johnson 说有一位叫作艾萨克·琼森的患者
[14:26] who was just transferred from your ICU. 从你的重症监护室转移过去了
[14:28] How can he still be listed there? 他怎么还登记在那里
[14:29] You should have a free bed. 病床应该已经空出来了
[14:31] We just didn’t get around to clearing the computer, 我们还没来得及在系统上登记
[14:32] but we already gave that bed to an ortho patient. 但我们已经把病房腾给一位骨科病人了
[14:36] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 好吧好吧好吧
[14:42] What about that room? 那一间呢
[14:43] – Oh, that’s the red room. – The red room? -那是红色病房 -红色病房
[14:45] That’s what the docs call it. 医生们都这么叫它
[14:47] They won’t let us put their patients there. 他们不让我们把病人安排进去
[14:49] Why? 为什么
[14:50] They think it’s bad luck. 他们觉得晦气
[14:51] Say what? 什么
[14:53] Three patients have died in there in the last two weeks. 过去半个月里面死了三个病人
[14:55] – They think it’s bad luck. – Doctors. -他们觉得太晦气 -这帮医生
[14:57] Nguyen won’t operate without orange socks, 阮医生不穿橙色袜子就不做手术
[14:58] Bernstein’s gotta play “Mandy” In every single surgery– 伯恩斯坦每次手术前都要先玩会儿游戏
[15:01] drives the OR nurses nuts, and now this. 把手术室的护士快逼疯了 现在又来这个
[15:06] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[15:08] I see you got a patient in the SICU. 我看到你有个病人送重症监护室了
[15:10] Emergent redo aortic valve. 紧急大动脉血管修复
[15:14] How do you feel about transferring him 你看可不可以把这位病人
[15:15] into that room? 安排进那间病房
[15:19] Given the choice, I’d rather not. 你既然问我 那我拒绝
[15:21] Really, Dr. Rhodes, you? 罗德斯医生 连你也这样
[15:22] Why take a chance? 万一应验了呢
[15:25] All right, let’s fight fire with fire. 好吧 我们就来个以毒攻毒
[15:28] You know that Hawaiian guy that you talked to me about? 你还记得你跟我提过的那个夏威夷人吗
[15:30] Yeah, Keoni? 奇奥尼
[15:31] Yeah, the one who owns the bar. 是 就是那个开酒吧的
[15:32] Yeah. 怎么了
[15:33] Can you put me in touch with him? 你能帮我联系他吗
[15:37] Yeah, sure. 行啊
[15:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:45] Okay, so since you couldn’t tolerate the oral contrast, 是这样 由于你受不了口服造影剂
[15:49] the images are non-specific, we can’t tell much. 成像并不很清晰 我们看不出什么来
[15:51] Luckily, there’s no evidence of perforation or free fluid. 幸运的是也没有发现穿孔和游离液体
[15:55] And you know what? That pain I was feeling, 而且我跟你说 我之前感觉到的疼痛
[15:57] it’s gone. 消失了
[16:00] – Really? – Yeah. -真的 -是
[16:11] That doesn’t hurt at all. 一点都不疼了
[16:13] So, I can go home, right? 这样我就能回家了吧
[16:18] I’m sorry, no. I think you need an operation. 抱歉 不行 我看你需要手术
[16:21] Surgery? 手术
[16:22] Immediately. 急需
[16:23] No, no, I told you, it doesn’t hurt anymore. 不 我说过了 我不疼了
[16:26] Well, in this case, that’s not a good sign. 就现在的情况看 不疼反而危险了
[16:28] When a section of the bowel dies, 当一段肠子坏死之后
[16:30] at first you can’t feel it. 一开始你也是感觉不到的
[16:31] We need to remove that section while there’s still time, 我们要趁着还有时间切除那段肠子
[16:33] otherwise it could be fatal. 否则会危及生命
[16:34] Page Dr. Rhodes right now. 马上呼叫罗德斯医生
[16:42] How long has she been on chemo? 她化疗多久了
[16:44] Multiple courses over the last year. 去年做了几个疗程
[16:46] To get to this. 就成了这样
[16:49] We’re still in the Dark Ages. 现在跟黑暗中世纪有什么两样
[16:52] Done. 好了
[16:55] Peds cases. 这些儿科病人啊
[17:04] You can go in now. 两位可以进去了
[17:06] How is she? 她怎么样
[17:12] It’s too soon to tell. 现在还不好说
[17:14] While we have her on dialysis, 我们给她上了透析
[17:15] that’ll take over the function of her liver. 以取代肝脏的功能
[17:18] Is our daughter dying? 我们的女儿要不行了吗
[17:20] Uh, no. 不会
[17:23] No, she’s not. 不 她不会的
[17:26] With dialysis she will stabilize and her labs should improve. 她透析之后就会稳定下来 化验指标会回升
[17:31] Unfortunately, the… 不幸的是
[17:34] the damage to her liver could be permanent. 她肝脏受到的损伤可能是永久性的
[17:36] She may need a transplant. 她也许需要移植
[17:37] Oh, my God, a liver transplant? 我的天啊 肝移植
[17:39] Another operation? 又要做手术
[17:40] She’s been through so much. 她都受了这么多苦了
[17:41] I know. I know, but… 我知道 我知道 但是
[17:45] Hayley’s a fighter. 海莉是个斗士
[17:48] I’ve seen these things turn around. 我以前也见过病情好转的案例
[17:51] We’re not giving up. She could pull out of this. 我们不会放弃的 她一定能挺过去
[17:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:05] Little more. Toward me. 再过来一点 这边
[18:11] We’re on borrowed time right now. 现在已经没时间了
[18:12] – We need to get him up there now. – No, look, I am looking -需要马上给他做手术 -不 我看了
[18:13] at the scan myself and I am telling you 扫描结果 而且我告诉你
[18:14] I am not taking him up for surgery. 我不会给他做手术的
[18:16] Connor, he’s got an ischemic bowel. 康纳 他这是肠缺血
[18:18] So show me the scan. 那就扫描出来给我看
[18:19] – It’s inconclusive. – Exactly. -目前不确定 -没错
[18:21] So you are asking me to take him up for a laparoscopy– 所以你想要我给他做肠镜
[18:24] possibly an open laparotomy-on what, your hunch? 甚至可能做开腹手术 就因为你的猜测
[18:27] Okay, look, he was in A-fib when he came in. 刚收治他的时候他是心房纤颤
[18:30] Made me think right off, 我马上就想到了
[18:31] a clot had embolized to the gut. 有血栓移动到了肠部
[18:33] Now his bowel sounds are gone and he’s distended. 而现在他肠鸣消失了 他又腹胀
[18:36] The differential for what you’re describing 你形容的这个症状
[18:38] is a mile long– gastroenteritus to inflammatory bowel disease. 从肠胃炎到炎性肠病都对得上 可能性太多
[18:41] This man’s bowel is dying. 他的肠子坏死了
[18:44] I felt it with my hands. 我摸出来了
[18:47] Your hands? 摸出来的
[18:49] Yes. 是
[19:01] If it wasn’t for what I just went through 要不是我今天在莱瑟医生
[19:03] with Latham today, I would say no. 那里的经历 我一定会拒绝你
[19:06] Fine, but for both our sakes, I hope you’re right. 好吧 希望你说对了吧 对你我都好
[19:20] Hey, Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[19:22] Do you have a second? 你有时间吗
[19:24] Of course. 当然
[19:27] I did something today that I shouldn’t have. 我今天做了不应该做的事
[19:32] I have a patient, an 11-year-old girl– 我收治了一个病人 11岁的小女孩
[19:34] non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. 得了非霍奇金淋巴瘤
[19:36] I’ve been treating her for some time now. 我治疗她有一段时间了
[19:37] Her name’s Hayley. 她叫海莉
[19:40] She came back in today in acute liver failure 她今天突发急性肝衰竭和脑水肿
[19:42] with acute cerebral edema. 又被送了进来
[19:45] Sorry to hear it. 很遗憾
[19:48] Dr. Abrams put in a ventricular drain. 艾布拉姆斯医生做了脑室引流
[19:50] We’ve got her on liver dialysis, waiting for a transplant. 也给她上了透析 等着做肝移植
[19:53] Sounds about right. 听着没问题
[19:55] This, on top of her lymphoma, 淋巴瘤再加上这些
[19:57] I mean, she is in very bad shape, Dr. Charles. 她的状况非常危险 查尔斯医生
[20:01] Like–and I told her parents that she could pull out of it, 可能…而我跟她父母说过她可以好转
[20:05] that I’ve seen it happen before. 说我以前见过好转的情况
[20:08] Haven’t you? 真的吗
[20:09] Uh, I gave them hope and I don’t think there is any. 我给了他们希望 但我认为没有希望
[20:12] Well, you really know that, though? 但你真的确定吗
[20:14] I didn’t give them an honest assessment, though. 但我给他们的评估结果不够坦诚
[20:17] I let my feelings get in the way 我让情感占了上风
[20:18] because I so much want Hayley to pull through. 因为我太希望海莉能渡过这个难关了
[20:22] I didn’t act professionally. I didn’t prepare them for– 我表现得不专业 我没有给他们心理准备
[20:25] Nat, you can’t torture yourself. 小娜 你不能这么折磨自己
[20:29] Really hard drawing these lines, you know? 这些界线本就很难划清 知道吗
[20:32] When do we know we’ve become too involved? 我们什么时候会知道自己太过投入了
[20:37] At the very least, you can’t fault yourself for caring. 至少 你不能责备自己过于在乎
[20:40] You know? I don’t think 我觉得
[20:41] Hayley’s parents would want anything less. 海莉的父母不会希望你不关心她
[20:46] Right? 对吗
[20:48] Yeah. 是啊
[20:52] Yeah. 是啊
[20:55] Thank you. 谢谢你
[21:06] Dr. Reese, got a second? 里斯医生 有时间吗
[21:11] Years ago, I had a private practice. 几年前 我开了一家私人诊所
[21:14] I saw patients on a regular basis. 我经常会给病人看病
[21:17] One of them was a musician, 其中一个病人是个音乐家
[21:20] young lady in her 20s, 年轻女士 二十几岁
[21:22] talented, funny, 天赋很高 风趣幽默
[21:24] suffered from bouts of depression and anxiety, 饱受抑郁和焦虑之苦
[21:27] but we were working through it. 但我们都在积极治疗
[21:29] You know, she’s a brave lady. 她是一位很勇敢的女士
[21:31] Really liked her, 我真的很喜欢她
[21:33] looked forward to our sessions together. 很期待我们的治疗
[21:37] One night, I got a phone call. 有一天晚上 我接到一通电话
[21:40] 3:00 a.m. 凌晨三点
[21:43] She had… 她…
[21:46] jumped off the roof of her building. 从她们楼顶跳下去了
[21:50] Left a note. 留了一张纸条
[21:52] “Sorry, I’m done.” “对不起 我受够了”
[21:57] I couldn’t understand why she killed herself. 我无法理解她为什么会自杀
[21:59] You know. Went over my notes, 我回看我的笔记
[22:01] looking for cues, you know, 找寻线索
[22:03] things I could’ve done differently– 看哪些事我可以换一种方式处理…
[22:06] replayed our conversations over and over in my head, 在脑子里一遍又一遍地重播我们的对话
[22:11] wondering what I could’ve said or done. 反思我原本应该怎么说怎么做
[22:17] Never got over it. 我一直放不下
[22:19] Sold my practice, you know, 卖掉了我的诊所
[22:21] went into emergency psychiatry. 进了精神科急诊
[22:25] Swore I would never get that involved in anyone’s life again. 发誓再也不会过于涉足别人的生活
[22:32] Look, Sarah, it was wrong of me 莎拉 我让你忽视
[22:35] to dismiss your feelings for Danny. 你对丹尼的感情是不对的
[22:38] You know, my issues are my issues, not yours. 我的问题是我的 与你无关
[22:42] Look, I really need you to trust me. 我真的需要你相信我
[22:46] Seeing him outside a clinical setting is a terrible idea, 在临床环境之外见他是一个很糟糕的决定
[22:52] especially given the people he’s involved with. 尤其考虑到跟他相关的一些人
[22:55] But… 但…
[22:58] But if you insist on– 但如果你坚持
[23:00] I do. 我坚持
[23:05] Well, then grab your coat, 那拿上外套
[23:07] ’cause I want to introduce you to someone who can help, 我想给你介绍一个能帮忙的人
[23:10] the right way. 以正确的方式帮他
[23:17] Inject the indocyanine green, please. 请注射吲哚菁绿
[23:24] Going in. 注射好了
[23:25] Let’s get the lights. 把灯拿来
[23:30] The area that’s not lit up 没有亮的区域
[23:31] is about a foot and a half of dead bowel. 是大概一英尺半长的坏死肠
[23:35] Lights, please. 灯请拿走
[23:38] You were right. 你说的对
[23:39] Gotta open him up. 得给他开刀
[24:00] So this hypothetical patient– female? 所以这名假设中的病患 是女性吗
[24:04] Male, hypothetically. 男性 假设是
[24:06] Okay. 好的
[24:09] And you say he was implanted with a tracking device? 你说他体内有追踪装置
[24:12] Yes. 是的
[24:16] Innovative. 很先进
[24:18] We–we usually see human trafficking victims 我们 我们一般看到的人口贩卖组织被害人
[24:22] who’ve been branded or tattooed, but not this. 身上会有标志或是纹身 而不是这种
[24:28] How old is he? 他多大
[24:32] Oh, we don’t have consent to get any more specific. 我们没有得到允许以获取更多细节
[24:36] Sure. 好的
[24:40] You want to help this boy get out of the life. 你想帮助这个孩子逃脱他的命运
[24:43] It’s complicated. 这很复杂
[24:45] Traffickers control their victims in a number of ways– 人贩子有很多方法控制他们的被害人
[24:50] psychologically through fear and emotional abuse– 心理上通过恐惧和精神虐待
[24:54] and physically. 还有身体控制
[24:57] Drugs. 毒品
[24:58] Torture. 折磨
[25:01] He’s up against a lot. 他要面对的有很多
[25:03] I think it’ll help him open up 我想如果他觉得自己
[25:05] if he feels like he can trust you. 可以相信你 他会开口
[25:07] Pretty sure he already does. 我很确定他已经相信她了
[25:11] Great. 很好
[25:13] Once he tells you that he’s ready to involve us, 一旦他跟你说他准备好让我们介入了
[25:17] just call me, 打电话给我
[25:18] and we’ll start looking at ways to extricate him, 我们会开始想办法解救他
[25:20] but in the meantime, 但同时
[25:22] you have to be really careful. 你必须非常小心
[25:25] His fears are legitimate. 他的恐惧是有理由的
[25:28] If these traffickers find out that he’s trying to get out– 如果那些人贩子发现他想逃跑
[25:31] that he could potentially become a witness against them– 发现他可能会成为证人指证他们
[25:35] they’ll kill him. 他们会杀了他
[25:43] Dr. Abrams? 艾布拉姆斯医生
[25:44] Tell me if you concur. 如果你跟我意见一致 告诉我
[25:53] Her pupils are large, sluggish. 她的瞳孔放大 眼神呆滞
[25:56] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[25:58] No. 不要
[25:59] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[26:10] What aren’t you telling us? 你有什么没告诉我们
[26:11] Unfortunately, the swelling in your daughter’s brain 很遗憾 你女儿脑内的肿块
[26:14] is so severe that it’s affecting the brain stem. 很严重 以至于影响到了脑干
[26:17] B.P.’s spiking. 血压急剧升高
[26:18] 200 over 100, heart rate’s falling. 200/100 心率在下降
[26:21] – She’s crashing. – Call a code. -她快不行了 -开警报
[26:22] She’s in v-fib! 1 milligram of epi, 出现室颤 一毫克的肾上腺素
[26:24] charge to 200! 充电至200
[26:27] Now! Hold compressions. 好 暂停按压
[26:30] Clear. 离手
[26:33] Still in v-fib. 还在室颤
[26:36] Charge for 200, another milligram of epi. 充电到200 再注射一毫克肾上腺素
[26:38] Hold compressions. 停止按压
[26:41] Clear. 离手
[26:43] V-fib’s–fine v-fib. 仍在室颤
[26:47] Asystole. 心搏停止
[26:59] I’m so sorry. She’s gone. 非常抱歉 她走了
[27:02] – Gone? – Are you–are you sure? -走了 -你确定吗
[27:03] Yes. Yes. May we stop? 是的 要我们停手吗
[27:05] Stop? 停手
[27:07] I need your permission. 我需要得到你们的同意
[27:10] Yes, please, for God’s sake, let her be. 好的 求你们了 上帝啊 让她去吧
[27:12] No, no, no. No, no, no, come on. 不不不 求你了
[27:16] Come on, baby, come on. 求你了 宝宝
[27:18] Baby, come on. 宝宝 求你了
[27:20] No! No! No! 不不不
[27:48] I hope this isn’t inconvenient. 希望没打扰到你
[27:50] I’m just concerned about what Shannon and her friends are up to. 我只是担心夏侬和她朋友的实验
[27:53] Believe me, they won’t mind. 相信我 他们不会介意的
[27:54] They love to show off their lab, little mad scientists. 他们喜欢炫耀实验室 这群着迷的小科学家
[27:59] But you’re very supportive. 但你非常支持
[28:01] They get so excited. They think they can do anything. 他们太兴奋了 觉得自己无所不能
[28:06] Listen, I had to give Shannon back that gizmo. 我得把那个小发明还给夏侬
[28:09] She said she’d never speak to me if I didn’t. 她说要是不还 她就不跟我说话了
[28:14] Shannon, look who’s here. 夏侬 看看谁来了
[28:21] What you’re describing– the suicidal thoughts, 你描述的自杀念头
[28:23] the, um, sense of hopelessness, lack of energy– 绝望的感觉 精神不振
[28:28] these are all signs of depression. 都是抑郁的症状
[28:30] And I can prescribe you medications that could help, 我可以给你开些药帮助你
[28:33] but I think we need to address something more fundamental. 但我得跟你说明一些更重要的事
[28:36] What do you mean? 什么意思
[28:39] Hey, Danny, when we– 丹尼 当我们…
[28:41] when we examine a patient who’s in prison, 当我们为监狱的病人检查时
[28:43] we have to ask ourselves, “Is this person really depressed 我们得扪心自问 这人真的抑郁吗
[28:46] or are they just living in a situation that is so awful, 还是单单因为他们的居住环境太恶劣
[28:49] so inherently depressing, 而导致的抑郁
[28:51] that any person would have these feelings. 其他人可能也有这样的感觉
[28:55] So what I’m saying– 我的意思是
[28:58] sorry, um… 抱歉
[29:00] If you were living in a better situation, 如果你的生活环境好一点
[29:02] you might not be depressed. 可能就不会抑郁了
[29:05] You mean leave them? 你是说离开他们
[29:08] Yes. 是的
[29:09] No. No, no, I-I can’t. 不不 不行
[29:12] These people, they’ll hurt me. 他们会伤害我
[29:14] We can protect you. 我们可以保护你
[29:17] What about the heroin? 那海洛因呢
[29:18] I need it, you know that. They give it to me. 我需要它 你知道的 他们能给我提供
[29:21] We can get you off of heroin. You won’t need it anymore. 我们可以帮你戒毒 到时你就不需要它了
[29:23] They’ll find me. They will, they always do. 他们会找到我的 一向如此
[29:26] Well, of course they do, they put a tracking device– 当然 他们在你体内装了个追踪器
[29:28] a chip in you, but we can take it out, 一个芯片 但我们可以帮你取出来
[29:30] and then they won’t be able to find you. 这样他们就找不到你了
[29:31] You don’t know these people. They’re too smart. 你不了解那些人 他们太狡猾了
[29:34] Okay, Danny, you don’t have to make any decisions right now. 丹尼 你不用现在下决定
[29:38] I just want you to know, things can be different. 我只想让你知道 凡事都有转机
[29:40] This was a bad idea. I shouldn’t have come. 这主意太烂了 我就不该来
[29:42] – This was a bad idea. – No! No, Danny. Danny! -这主意太烂了 -不 丹尼
[29:43] No! 不
[30:15] I heard. I’m sorry. 我听说了 很遗憾
[30:17] Yeah. 嗯
[30:22] We ran the code, all the time knowing it was hopeless. 都响警报了 我们一直都知道她已经没希望了
[30:25] – Yeah. – I failed her. -嗯 -我让她失望了
[30:28] You did everything you could. 你已经尽力了
[30:28] No, I did everything I could, and it wasn’t enough. 我是尽力了 但还不够
[30:32] I felt helpless, Ethan, 我很无助 伊森
[30:35] watching that little girl slip away. 看着那个小女孩慢慢逝去
[30:38] How many more kids like Hayley are we gonna have to lose? 我们还要失去多少像海莉这样的孩子
[30:44] Nat, you know that patient of mine you saw today, Shannon? 小娜 你记得我今天那个病人吗 夏侬
[30:49] Yeah. 记得
[30:51] I was worried about her, so I went to see her lab. 我很担心她 所以去了她的实验室
[30:55] Nat, you can’t believe it– they’re doing gene sequencing. 小娜 难以置信 他们在研究基因测序
[30:59] One kid’s trying to make an affordable Hep C drug, 有个孩子正在研究廉价丙肝药剂
[31:02] another’s trying to bio-engineer chicken meat 另一个孩子在生物制造鸡肉
[31:05] so we never have to kill another chicken. 这样我们就不用再杀鸡了
[31:09] Okay. 好吧
[31:10] These kids… 这些孩子
[31:14] are doing stuff in a basement 在地下室研究的这些
[31:15] that ten years ago you could only do 放到十年前
[31:18] at a major university or hospital lab. 你只能在名校或医院实验室里做
[31:23] You should go. 你该去看看
[31:26] It’ll make you feel better. 你会感觉好点
[31:29] Make me feel better? 感觉好点
[31:33] Nat, when we find the cure for cancer, 小娜 我们或许将在那样的实验室里
[31:38] it might just come out of a lab like that one. 研发出治愈癌症的药物
[32:01] Keoni. 奇奥尼
[32:03] – Howzit, brah? – Good, good. -最近咋样 哥们 -挺好
[32:05] – That’s the room? – That’s it. -就是这间吗 -是的
[32:27] Not a healing atmosphere. 没有痊愈的氛围
[32:29] Can you do anything? 你有办法吗
[32:30] Oh, yeah. 当然
[32:43] What? 什么
[32:44] You said he told you that certain abilities 是你说他告诉你 他们家族的人
[32:47] ran in his family. 有某种能力
[32:48] The shaman thing? Seriously? 萨满的事 你说真的
[32:49] Show some respect, Dr. Rhodes, the term is “Kahuna.” 尊重点 罗德斯医生 应该叫”魔法师”
[32:54] And for a man who thinks a room can be unlucky, 是你说病房会有不详的气息
[32:57] you’re one to judge. 要怪也得怪你
[33:01] Just calm down. It’s okay, just calm down. 冷静 没事的 冷静
[33:03] Dr. Choi, incoming. Trauma 2’s open. 崔医生 有患者 创伤2室可用
[33:05] 19-year-old male, found on the street 在街上发现一名19岁男性
[33:07] with a self-inflicted wound to the right flank. 身体右侧有自残伤
[33:09] – Hey, Sarah! – April, page Dr. Reese. -莎拉 -艾普尔 联系里斯医生
[33:11] – Yeah. – GCS 15 but lethargic. -好 -15度昏迷但有昏睡迹象
[33:12] BP 110 over 60, 血压 110/60
[33:14] about 200 of blood loss at the scene. 当场失血200毫升左右
[33:16] I need Dr. Reese! 把里斯医生找来
[33:24] Looks superficial, 看上去是皮外伤
[33:25] but there’s still a lot of bleeding. 但失血依然很多
[33:26] – Type and cross and hang a unit. – Right. -血液交叉配型 挂一单位血 -好
[33:28] – And a liter of normal saline. – Yup. -还有一升生理盐水 -好
[33:30] Danny? 丹尼
[33:32] He cut himself. 他自己割伤了自己
[33:33] Were you trying to kill yourself? 你是想自杀吗
[33:34] No, I-I tried to cut it out-the chip. 不 我是想把芯片弄出来
[33:37] The chip? 芯片
[33:38] I want–I want to live. 我想 我想活下去
[33:40] I want to get away from them. Help me. 我想远离他们 救救我
[33:42] Okay. 好
[33:49] We’re culturing gut bacteria over here. 我们正在培养肠道细菌
[33:51] Maybe we can re-program some E. Coli Nissle 说不定我们可以重编一些大肠杆菌
[33:53] to boost the immune system. 以增强免疫力
[33:56] But Nissle’s not dangerous. 但是大肠杆菌不危险
[33:58] Still, what level of safety are you operating at? 你们这个实验室是什么安全等级
[34:01] BSL-1. Maybe 1 1/2. 1级 可能是1.5级
[34:03] What we’re doing here doesn’t need more than that. 我们在这里做的事不需要更高安全等级
[34:05] And who’s supervising all of this? 是谁负责监督这一切
[34:08] Ms. Herbert, our biology teacher. 赫伯特女士 我们的生物老师
[34:10] But I don’t think she really gets what we’re doing. 但是她应该不知道我们到底在做什么
[34:12] She just tries to make sure we don’t kill ourselves. 她只是想确保我们不害死自己
[34:16] This is cool. 这个好酷
[34:17] Kyle, show her the ear. 凯尔 把耳朵给她看看
[34:21] He took a slice of apple and implanted it with HeLa cells. 他切了一片苹果 然后植入了海拉细胞
[34:24] The cellulose in the apple is kinda like scaffolding 苹果中的纤维素就像
[34:27] for the cells to grow on. 细胞生长的支架
[34:31] That really looks like an ear. 真的跟真耳朵一样
[34:33] Well, it’s not. 不是真的
[34:34] I carved it to make it look like one. 我雕成了耳朵的形状而已
[34:37] But it’s not apple anymore either. 但它也不是苹果了
[34:42] Well, when I was your age, 我跟你们这么大时
[34:44] I was working with hippocampal cultures, 在研究海马体培养物
[34:46] studying the transduction pathways with short interfering DNA. 学习短干扰DNA转导路径
[34:50] I know, big deal, so 1995. 我知道 很九十年代
[34:52] – You were a science geek too? – Mm-hmm. -你也是科学迷吗 -是
[34:55] And I would’ve killed to have a place like this. 如果我有这样一个实验室 肯定会高兴死的
[35:02] Let me ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[35:05] What do you know about non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma? 你对非霍奇金淋巴瘤了解多少
[35:07] Blood cancer. 血癌
[35:08] Body produces a lot of abnormal lymphocytes. 人体会产生很多异形淋巴细胞
[35:11] How’d you like to give it a shot? 你想试试吗
[35:27] The room is clear. 这房间干净了
[35:30] – Clear? – For lack of a better word. -干净了 -没有更好的词来形容了
[35:33] All right, now. 好的
[35:34] Everybody, you heard the man. The room is good now. 大家都听到了 那个房间没问题了
[35:37] I’m sending patients up. 我要安排患者过来
[35:39] – No argument. – Okay. -就这样 -好
[35:41] Mahalo. 谢谢
[35:42] Mahalo nui. 不用谢
[35:45] Come on, you don’t actually think that 拜托 你不是真以为
[35:46] there was anything wrong with the room, right? 那个房间有问题吧
[35:49] Oh, yeah. It’s just physics. 不 只是物理现象
[35:51] Physics? 物理现象
[35:53] Vibrations from sound waves. 声波引起的振动
[35:55] They create micro movements in things. 会导致物品的微小移动
[35:57] They imprint themselves. 物品会留下印记
[35:59] So, stuff in a room-tables, chairs, walls– 所以一个屋里的东西 桌子 椅子 墙
[36:02] they get changed very slightly, but they get changed. 它们都会有轻微变化 但也是变了
[36:07] A lot of grief and anger in there– 那里面有很多悲伤和愤怒
[36:09] left its mark. 留下了痕迹
[36:10] Not helpful to the ill. 这不利于人恢复
[36:13] So how do you fix that? 那你怎么处理的
[36:14] You can’t erase things, 你无法抹去
[36:17] but you can write over them. 但可以改写
[36:40] Big first step. 迈出了很大一步
[36:43] Remember, it’s just the beginning. 记住 这只是开始
[36:48] What do you want to do with this? 你想怎么处理这个
[36:51] I’ll take it. 给我吧
[37:39] I just checked in on Mr. Logan, he’s doing fine. 我刚看过洛根先生 他说目前很好
[37:41] He said to say thank you, 让我代他说声谢谢
[37:42] and he would like to know when he’s going home. 还有 他想知道什么时候能回家
[37:50] That was a tough diagnosis you made. 你那个诊断很不好做
[37:53] How could you be so sure? 你怎么确定的
[37:57] When I was a fourth year, I did a rotation 我念大四时 跟一位很优秀的
[37:58] with this amazing surgeon-real old-school. 外科医生轮过班 他很老派
[38:02] Unbelievable diagnostician. 是个让人难以置信的诊断专家
[38:05] Didn’t need a scan. 根本不需要扫描
[38:07] She had such… 她有双
[38:08] Great hands. 很厉害的手
[38:10] Just by touch she could tell if a patient had 只要碰到病人 她就知道病人是否患有
[38:12] cystic fibrosis, renal cysts. 囊性纤维化 肾囊肿
[38:16] They don’t make ’em like that anymore. 现在没有那样的医生了
[38:18] I think I know one. 我认识一个
[38:22] You know, it’s a good thing I didn’t know what I didn’t know 还好在成为医生前 我不知道
[38:24] before I became a doctor. I don’t think that I would’ve. 我不知道什么 否则我不一定能成为医生
[38:27] Oh, who would? 谁又一定能
[38:30] – Good night. – Good night, Will. -晚安 -晚安 威尔
[38:39] Looking good. 看起来不错
[38:48] Hello, Dr. Rowan. 您好 罗文医生
[38:50] Hello. 你好
[38:53] Here you go. 给您
[39:05] How are you today? 您今天好吗
[39:07] Fit as a fiddle. 好极了
[39:09] Mom said we’re going to take a train. 妈妈说我们要去坐火车
[39:12] Perfect. 好极了
[39:14] I love trains. 我很喜欢坐火车
[39:18] You know, Dr. Rowan, 知道吗 罗文医生
[39:21] you were my teacher. 您以前是我的老师
[39:25] Was I? 是吗
[39:27] That’s right. 是的
[39:28] You were a surgeon. 您曾是位外科医生
[39:31] The best. 最优秀的
[39:34] How about that? 那可太好了
[39:37] Yeah. 是啊
[39:39] And I wanted to tell you, 我想告诉您
[39:42] today, what you taught me 今天 您教我的东西
[39:44] saved a man’s life. 救了一个人的命
[39:49] Thank you. 谢谢您
[39:50] Oh, you’re welcome. 不用客气
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme