时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | See? Taking a header at your first marathon is nothing. | 看到没 第一次马拉松领头其实没什么 |
[00:17] | Now, taking a header into a pool in your wedding dress? | 但带头穿着婚纱跳进游泳池 |
[00:21] | – Epic fail. – Right? | -就太疯了 -是吧 |
[00:22] | No, that would be taking 20 minutes to put on a Band-Aid. | 不 那就会让你花上二十分钟贴个创可贴 |
[00:25] | – Sorry. Totally my fault. – No, no, not at all. | -抱歉 都是我的错 -不 不怪你 |
[00:27] | Take as long as you need. You, on the other hand, | 你要多久都可以 但是 |
[00:29] | have a superhero with super intestinal discomfort | 有一个肠胃不舒服的大神 |
[00:32] | who requires your immediate attention. | 需要你马上去治疗 |
[00:52] | Almost halfway. You holding up? | 差不多半程了 你还行吗 |
[00:54] | I’m sure that runner’s high is gonna kick in any second now. | 我随时都能达到亢奋状态 |
[00:56] | – That or heatstroke. – Yeah. | -或者中暑 -没错 |
[00:58] | It’s not the best day for a heat wave. | 今天气温是高了些 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I was thinking maybe later we can do something else. | 我在想一会儿我们可以做点别的 |
[01:05] | What? Like collapse? | 什么 比如倒下吗 |
[01:07] | No. Maybe a bedroom activity. | 不 比如卧室运动 |
[01:10] | Or kitchen table. | 在厨房桌面也行 |
[01:12] | Shower. | 浴室呢 |
[01:14] | Let’s go, Doc. Pick up the pace. | 快啊 医生 跟上我的脚步 |
[01:19] | Now, try to keep it elevated, and remember: ice, not heat. | 要记住举着 还有 冰敷 不是热敷 |
[01:22] | Oh, please don’t mention heat. It’s hot as balls out here. | 求你别提热字 都快热炸了 |
[01:26] | We need help. A guy got run over. | 我们需要帮助 一个人被车碾到了 |
[01:28] | – Grab an aid kit. – Got it. | -拿急救包 -好的 |
[01:34] | Three. Two. One. | 三 二 一 |
[01:40] | My brakes went out. You’ve got to help him. | 我刹车失灵了 你们快救救他 |
[01:42] | We’ll do all we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[01:45] | – Ignacio. – Where does it hurt, Ignacio? | -伊格纳西奥 -你哪里疼 伊格纳西奥 |
[01:52] | Maggie, we got a bike versus auto. | 麦基 这里有骑自行车的被机动车撞了 |
[01:56] | Diminished breath sounds on the left side. | 左胸呼吸音减弱 |
[01:58] | Sounds like it’s full of fluid. I think his lung collapsed. | 听起来充血了 肺可能瘫痪了 |
[02:00] | Marathon traffic and power outages | 马拉松交通管制加上天热 |
[02:02] | from the heat have paramedics backed up. | 电力中断 医务人员都在忙 |
[02:03] | We’re on our own for a while. | 我们只能自己来了 |
[02:05] | Well, he doesn’t have a while. He needs a chest tube now. | 他可等不了了 他需要胸部插管 |
[02:07] | Not from you. You’ve never put one in. | 你不能插 你没插过 |
[02:08] | Be my guest. | 现在可以插啊 |
[02:09] | Neither of us is allowed to do it. | 我们都没资格插管 |
[02:10] | Then he’s gonna die. | 那他就会死 |
[02:12] | Maggie, I need Goodwin. | 麦基 我需要古德温 |
[02:15] | Sir, just hang on. | 先生 你要撑住 |
[02:15] | We’re gonna do everything we can for you, okay? | 我们会尽力救治你的 好吗 |
[02:18] | We’re gonna help you, okay? | 我们会帮助你的 好吗 |
[02:20] | Just hang on. | 要撑住 |
[02:31] | Sit tight, April. Dr. Halstead’s on the way. | 别着急 艾普尔 霍斯特德医生过去了 |
[02:35] | No, no, no. You let him make that call. | 不不不 你让他来决定 |
[02:39] | All right. You keep me posted. | 好的 有消息联系我 |
[02:42] | How goes the battle? | 怎么样了 |
[02:43] | Ugh, it’s supposed to hit 105 today, | 今天可能会达到40多度 |
[02:45] | so we’ve got a generator on standby | 所以我们放了发电机备用 |
[02:48] | just in case our grid goes dark. | 以防电力中断 |
[02:50] | Sharon, listen. Bert called me. | 莎伦 听着 伯特给我打电话了 |
[02:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[02:55] | He wants to get together for drinks, | 他想一起去喝一杯 |
[02:57] | and I just–I wanted to check in | 我想在回答他之前 |
[02:59] | with you before I responded to him. | 先和你确认一下 |
[03:00] | Daniel, you do whatever you like. | 丹尼尔 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[03:05] | I’m good. | 我没关系的 |
[03:13] | Hey, Peter… | 彼得… |
[03:16] | your husband is a divorce attorney, isn’t he? | 你丈夫是一个离婚律师 对吗 |
[03:20] | Best in the city. | 是这里最好的离婚律师 |
[03:22] | Text me his number. | 把他的号码发给我吧 |
[03:31] | – I can do this. – With what? | -我能做 -用什么做 |
[03:33] | We don’t even have a chest tube. | 我们连胸管都没有 |
[03:36] | – I got a suction tube. – No. | -我有吸痰管 -不行 |
[03:37] | You are not gonna jerry-rig your way into this guy’s chest. | 你不能乱用管子插他 |
[03:40] | He’s got no chance unless I do. | 我不做的话他就没救了 |
[03:41] | Goodwin said to wait for Will. | 古德温说我们要等威尔 |
[03:43] | How long is that gonna take? | 那要多久 |
[03:47] | Got a neck pulse, but it’s thready. | 有脉搏 但很微弱 |
[03:53] | He’s out. | 他没反应了 |
[03:54] | I’ve got to relieve the pressure on his lung. | 我要减轻他肺部的负担 |
[03:56] | BP 82 over palp. Sat at 82%. | 血压82 血氧浓度82% |
[03:59] | – I’m doing this. – Noah. | -我要插管了 -诺亚 |
[04:01] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[04:18] | Pulse is coming up. | 有脉搏了 |
[04:19] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, but the tube’s not slowing down. | 但出血速度没有降低 |
[04:23] | Damn. It’s a bad bleed. | 见鬼 出血太多了 |
[04:26] | Okay. Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:28] | He needs surgery. | 他需要手术 |
[04:29] | We need to intubate and give him blood. | 我们需要做气管插管还要输血 |
[04:31] | Where the hell is Will? | 威尔到底在哪 |
[04:34] | Hey, Nat. | 娜特 |
[04:35] | Eight-year-old girl with sudden onset deafness in treatment 2. | 八岁女孩 突发性耳聋 在第二治疗室 |
[04:40] | They said the heat wave’s supposed to be worse than ’95. | 他们说这高温应该比1995年还高 |
[04:44] | Hi. I’m Dr. Manning. | 你们好 我是曼宁医生 |
[04:46] | I understand Phoebe’s experiencing some hearing loss? | 据我了解 菲比出现了听力问题是吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah…we were headed to cheer on the runners. | 对 我们去为参赛选手加油 |
[04:52] | She was skipping ahead. | 她跑到前面去了 |
[04:54] | A semi started backing up. | 半决赛要开始了 |
[04:55] | I was screaming, and she couldn’t hear me. | 我在喊她但她听不见 |
[04:58] | A few seconds later– | 几分钟之后… |
[04:59] | What? | 什么 |
[05:00] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我想都不敢想 |
[05:02] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[05:04] | Can you hear that, Phoebe? | 能听到吗 菲比 |
[05:06] | Not really. | 听不清 |
[05:09] | How about now? | 这样呢 |
[05:12] | Sort of. | 一点点 |
[05:13] | A little. | 就一点 |
[05:14] | Okay, her hearing is diminished on the right side | 她右耳的听力减弱了 |
[05:17] | and nearly absent on the left. | 左耳听力几乎全丧失 |
[05:18] | Does she have any prior history of head trauma or hearing loss? | 她之前有过头部创伤或者听力丧失的情况吗 |
[05:23] | No. Not that I can think of. | 不 我不记得有 |
[05:26] | I mean, there have been a few times | 有几次 |
[05:27] | where I’ve had to call her more than once | 就这几个月 |
[05:29] | within these last few months, but nothing like this. | 我要多喊她几声才行 但不会这样 |
[05:32] | Okay, well, I’d like to order a head CT | 好的 我给她做一个头部CT |
[05:35] | just so we can figure out what’s going on, okay? | 看看出了什么问题 好吗 |
[05:37] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:40] | Are you going to fix my ears? | 你要治好我的耳朵吗 |
[05:43] | I’m sure gonna try. | 我会尽力试试的 |
[05:46] | Be back shortly. | 我很快就回来 |
[05:52] | I-I can’t get it in. | 我插不进去 |
[05:53] | You have to capture the tongue. | 你要找准舌头 |
[05:55] | Elevate the jaw. | 把下巴抬起来 |
[05:56] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m trying to intubate. | -你在干什么 -我在插管 |
[06:00] | He had a massive hemothorax, and I had to put in a chest tube. | 他严重胸腔积血 所以我只能做了胸部插管 |
[06:02] | No, what you had to do was wait. | 不 你只能等的 |
[06:03] | Dr. Halstead, this man would have died. | 霍斯特德医生 这人很可能会死 |
[06:05] | Yeah, judging by all the blood, if we don’t get him | 根据出血量判断 几分钟之后 |
[06:06] | into surgery in the next few minutes, he will anyway. | 没有进行手术的话他反正都要丧命 |
[06:13] | I’m in. Bag him. | 插好了 上氧气 |
[06:14] | – Any ETA on transport? – Still saying it’ll be a while. | -急救人员在赶来吗 -他们说还得等一会 |
[06:17] | We could open his chest. Try to address the bleed. | 我们可以打开他的胸腔 定位出血点 |
[06:19] | It might buy him enough time for the ambulance to show up. | 也许能为他争取点时间撑到救护车来 |
[06:21] | Yeah, it might–there’s no guarantee I could even find it. | 也许吧…我没法保证能找到 |
[06:23] | The only guarantee is he’ll die if we don’t try. | 只能保证如果我们不试试 他肯定会死 |
[06:27] | No, I’ve been down this road before trying extreme measures. | 不 我曾经也试过用非常规手段 |
[06:30] | It doesn’t end well. | 一般结果都不好 |
[06:35] | His pressure is down. | 他的血压很低 |
[06:36] | Trachea feels deviated to the right. | 感觉气管偏到右边了 |
[06:45] | I need a scalpel. | 我要一把手术刀 |
[06:48] | We’re going to treatment 5. | 我们去5号治疗室 |
[06:49] | – You got it, Maggie. – Olga Barlow. | -好的 麦基 -奥尔加·巴洛 |
[06:50] | 74, lives alone. | 74岁 独居 |
[06:51] | Complex cardiac history. Called EMS for dyspnea. | 顽固心脏病史 因为呼吸困难而叫救护车 |
[06:54] | BP 82 over 44. | 血压82/44 |
[06:55] | Chronic A-fib at rate 105. | 慢性心房纤维颤动 心率105 |
[06:57] | Tachypneic at 30. | 呼吸急促 每分钟30 |
[06:58] | Those are her meds. | 这些是她的药 |
[07:00] | – I’ll page Dr. Choi. – Okay. | -我去叫崔医生 -好 |
[07:02] | Mrs. Barlow, what happened today? | 巴洛太太 今天又怎么了 |
[07:04] | It’s so hot out, I’m having a hard time catching my breath. | 外面太热了 我喘不过气来 |
[07:08] | Do you have an air conditioner in the home? | 你家里有空调吗 |
[07:09] | – Don’t I wish? – Well, let’s move her. | -我也想啊 -把她搬过来 |
[07:12] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:14] | There you go. | 好了 |
[07:20] | Pulse ox 89. | 脉搏血氧89 |
[07:21] | Temperature 101. | 体温38.3度 |
[07:23] | She’s tachy up to 130. | 她的心跳快到130 |
[07:24] | I think we’re looking at heat exhaustion. | 我觉得应该是中暑衰竭 |
[07:27] | Let’s pack her axilla and groin in ice | 在她的腋窝和腹股沟放置冰袋 |
[07:28] | and send a CBC, CMP, LFTs, and urine. | 做全血细胞计数 血液生化 肝功能和尿检 |
[07:32] | And give her an amp of D50. | 给她注射一剂D50 |
[07:33] | – What’s the story? – Non-exertional heat illness. | -怎么回事 -非劳力性中暑 |
[07:36] | We’re going to lower her core temp and keep her hydrated. | 我们要降低她的核心温度 并为她补水 |
[07:38] | You check her meds? | 你看过她的药了吗 |
[07:45] | Looks like she has pulmonary hypertension. | 她好像患有肺动脉高压 |
[07:46] | That’s right. Jugular venous distention. | 没错 颈静脉扩张 |
[07:48] | That means she’s in volume overload. | 也就是说她现在容量过度负荷 |
[07:51] | This fluid you ordered could’ve sent her into heart failure. | 你为她输液很可能导致心脏衰竭 |
[07:54] | Am I gonna be okay? | 我会没事的吧 |
[07:56] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[07:57] | Let’s get a chest film. AP and lateral. | 拍竖直和水平胸透 |
[07:59] | – ECG and stat formal echo. – Yes, Doctor. | -心电图和回声测定 -好的 医生 |
[08:00] | Start epoprostenol at two. Dobutamine at three. | 依前列醇水平设为2 多巴酚丁胺设为3 |
[08:03] | Is your arthritis causing you pain? | 你的关节炎让你很疼吗 |
[08:05] | – Yes, it’s pretty bad. – I bet. | -是的 很严重 -我想也是 |
[08:08] | That’s a pretty good dose of oxycodone. | 羟考酮的剂量还真大 |
[08:09] | Let’s give her one–no, two milligrams of hydromorphone. | 给她一…不 两毫克氢吗啡酮 |
[08:11] | She won’t even notice one milligram. | 一毫克她根本没感觉 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:15] | You’re gonna be feeling better soon. | 你很快感觉就会好起来 |
[08:19] | Next time do a complete history | 下次下诊断之前 |
[08:20] | and physical before making a diagnosis. | 做好全面的病史和身体检查 |
[08:25] | Great. There you go. | 很好 拿着 |
[08:27] | Ms. Goodwin, a word? | 古德温女士 能和你谈谈吗 |
[08:28] | Problem, Dr. Rhodes? | 有什么问题 罗德斯医生 |
[08:30] | I filled in for trauma last night. | 昨晚我顶了创伤科的班 |
[08:31] | Seven surgeries. | 七台手术 |
[08:33] | I was double-booked going back and forth between ORs. | 我得在手术室之间两头跑 |
[08:35] | Well, a month ago you were complaining | 一个月前 你还抱怨 |
[08:36] | about not having enough to do. | 没什么事做呢 |
[08:38] | Well, last night cured me of that. | 经过昨晚 我彻底不抱怨了 |
[08:40] | The hospital is over-scheduling, Ms. Goodwin. | 医院现在正超负荷运转 古德温女士 |
[08:42] | Well, maybe someone thought we needed the revenue. | 也许有人觉得我们需要多赚钱 |
[08:43] | – I’ll look into it. – Thank you. | -我会留意的 -谢谢 |
[08:47] | Look, we’re all having our problems today, Dr. Rhodes. | 我们现在各有各的烦恼 罗德斯医生 |
[08:49] | Go home. Get some sleep. | 回家睡一觉吧 |
[08:51] | I can’t, I’ve got a consult on a cold leg in IR | 不行 我还得去开一个关于腿冷患者的 |
[08:54] | that needs an aortalfemoral bypass. | 股动脉搭桥手术会议 |
[09:02] | Retract his ribs. | 拉开肋骨 |
[09:06] | Suction. | 吸管 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好 |
[09:14] | Anything? | 有东西吗 |
[09:16] | Nothing but clots. | 只有血块 |
[09:18] | I don’t see it. I got to get behind the lungs. | 我看不到 我得伸到肺部后面 |
[09:20] | Still has a carotid pulse. | 还是有颈动脉搏动 |
[09:25] | Oh, man. Rib perforated the aorta. | 天 肋骨刺穿了动脉 |
[09:27] | – Can you clamp it? – With what? My hand? | -你能夹上吗 -用什么 我的手吗 |
[09:29] | It’ll buy us– him 20 minutes? | 我们能争取…他能争取20分钟 |
[09:32] | Any longer there’s a good chance he’ll be paralyzed. | 稍久一点的话他就有可能就此瘫痪 |
[09:34] | If you don’t, he’ll bleed out. | 不然他就会失血而死 |
[09:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | – Hemostatic? – Yeah, it stopped. | -止血了 -止住了 |
[09:45] | Now he needs more blood… and a miracle. | 现在他需要血 和一个奇迹 |
[09:48] | Which could happen if we get him on portable bypass. | 如果我们有便携式导管的话 的确有可能 |
[09:51] | They’ve been doing it in France. | 法国就有人这样做过 |
[09:52] | We have a unit in clinical trial at Med. | 我们曾在医院进行过临床试验 |
[09:54] | April, call Maggie. | 艾普尔 打给麦基 |
[09:55] | On it. | 好的 |
[09:56] | We’ve got about 19 minutes to get Ignacio hooked up | 我们还剩19分钟能赶在伊格纳西奥瘫痪或者 |
[09:58] | before he’s paralyzed or worse. | 进一步恶化前为他接上设备 |
[10:07] | Hey, I meant to ask you. | 我想问你来着 |
[10:09] | Are flowers too much for your mom tonight? | 今晚给你妈妈带花是不是有点太过了 |
[10:11] | Roses tend to wilt in her presence, but hey. | 看到她连玫瑰都会枯萎 不过吧 |
[10:13] | Don’t worry about it. She actually canceled her trip. | 别担心 她取消了自己的行程 |
[10:16] | She’s too busy. | 她太忙了 |
[10:17] | This is her idea of an apology. | 这是她的歉意 |
[10:21] | – 1,000 bucks? – Mm-hmm. | -一千块 -对 |
[10:23] | I wish my mom apologized like that. | 真希望我妈妈也这么道歉 |
[10:25] | She just bakes cookies. | 她只会烤饼干 |
[10:27] | It takes time to bake cookies. | 烤饼干也要花时间的 |
[10:29] | This just took a call to her accountant. | 这只要她给她的会计打个电话 |
[10:34] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[10:37] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[10:41] | Her tongue has relaxed, closing off her airway. | 她的舌头松弛了 堵住了她的气道 |
[10:43] | I’ll do an oral airway. | 我来做口腔导气管 |
[10:46] | – I got it. – Intubation kit? | -交给我吧 -插管工具 |
[10:48] | No, two milligrams of naloxone IV. | 不 静脉注射两毫克纳洛酮 |
[10:50] | I think this is an overdose. | 我觉得是用药过度 |
[10:51] | – Of what? – Hydromorphone. | -什么药 -氢吗啡酮 |
[10:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:55] | She shouldn’t have had this kind of reaction. | 她不应该有这种反应的 |
[10:56] | – Respiration’s at 8 per minute. – Take over? | -呼吸每分钟八次 -你来 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:03] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[11:04] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[11:05] | – Yeah. – I know I was off on my original diagnosis, | -怎么了 -我知道我开始诊断有误 |
[11:08] | but that won’t happen again. You can trust me. | 但那不会再发生了 你可以信任我 |
[11:11] | Clark, you’re here to learn. | 克拉克 你是来学习的 |
[11:13] | You’re gonna make mistakes, okay? | 就会犯错误 知道吗 |
[11:16] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[11:18] | I need you to run this portable bypass, Satinsky clamps, | 我需要你把这个便携旁通管 止血钳 |
[11:21] | and ten units of packed cells out to Dr. Halstead | 还有十组电池跑去送到马拉松站点 |
[11:24] | at the marathon aid station, okay? | 给霍斯特德医生 可以吗 |
[11:26] | – Run? – You doing anything else? | -跑去 -你现在有其他事吗 |
[11:33] | Let’s go. | 快去吧 |
[11:35] | – Sorry it’s taking so– – I want to call Daddy. | -抱歉耽误了那么… -我要打电话给爸爸 |
[11:38] | – I told you. – Is everything okay? | -我跟你说了 -有事吗 |
[11:40] | – When can I call him? – He’s traveling, Phoebes. | -什么时候才能打给他 -他在旅游 菲比 |
[11:43] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:44] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[11:45] | Hey, Phoebe, I promise the CT is not gonna hurt, okay? | 菲比 我保证做CT不疼的 好吗 |
[11:49] | It’s just like getting your picture taken, | 就像是给你拍张照 |
[11:52] | but in the meantime, will you do me a favor? | 但同时 你可以帮我个忙吗 |
[11:55] | Can you color a picture for the doctors’ lounge? | 你可以为医生休息室的图上色吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[12:00] | Because of the marathon, the hospital’s way busier than usual, | 因为马拉松 医院比平时忙多了 |
[12:03] | but it shouldn’t be too much longer. | 但应该不会太久了 |
[12:04] | – Okay. – And do you mind | -好的 -你介意 |
[12:05] | if we speak for a moment? | 我们聊一会吗 |
[12:07] | – Sure. – Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[12:09] | Hey. I’ll be right outside, okay, sweetie? | 我就在外面 好吗 宝贝 |
[12:14] | So you indicated in Phoebe’s chart | 菲比的信息表显示 |
[12:15] | that her father was deceased. | 她的父亲已经过世了 |
[12:17] | I’m wondering why she would want to call him? | 我想知道为什么他想打电话给他 |
[12:23] | David had a massive coronary and died a few months ago. | 大卫突发心肌梗死 几个月前去世了 |
[12:28] | I haven’t had the heart to tell her. | 我还没勇气告诉她 |
[12:30] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:31] | He was away on business. | 他是出差时候走的 |
[12:34] | I feel awful for lying, | 撒谎的感觉很难受 |
[12:35] | but I just know that she’ll be crushed, | 但我知道她会崩溃的 |
[12:37] | and I don’t know how to break it to her. | 我不知道该如何向她坦白 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, you know, we have a really great doctor | 我们有一个很优秀的医生 |
[12:43] | that may be able to help with that. | 也许可以帮上忙 |
[12:45] | But in the meantime, just hang in there. | 但同时 要坚持一下 |
[12:47] | We’ll get Phoebe up to CT soon, okay? | 我们会尽快给菲比做CT 好吗 |
[12:50] | – Okay, thank you. – Yeah. | -好的 多谢 -没事 |
[12:55] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[12:57] | Dr. Halstead has a patient in the field with a torn aorta. | 霍斯特德医生有一个病人在马拉松现场主动脉撕裂 |
[13:00] | He’s putting him on a portable bypass. | 他要给病人上便携旁通管 |
[13:03] | Seriously? A portable bypass? | 说真的 便携旁通管 |
[13:05] | You can’t regulate blood flow to the brain. | 这没办法调节血液流向大脑 |
[13:07] | Well, you can debate the medicine with Dr. Halstead | 当然 等他到这的时候 你可以反对 |
[13:09] | when he gets here. | 霍斯特德医生的治疗方法 |
[13:11] | Believe me, I will. | 相信我 我会的 |
[13:15] | There’s blood in the tube. | 管子里有血了 |
[13:18] | Saturation’s 75%. | 血氧饱和度百分之七十五 |
[13:19] | Must be a pulmonary laceration. | 一定是肺动脉撕裂 |
[13:21] | We got to pack his lung and get the blood out of that tube | 我们得挤压他的肺 在他被血液溺死之前 |
[13:22] | before he drowns. | 让血液从管子排出 |
[13:23] | You want to pack the chest, and I’ll suction the tube? | 你要挤压胸部 我来用管吸血吗 |
[13:25] | – With what free hand? – I’ll suction the tube. | -我有空闲手吗 -我来管吸血 |
[13:26] | – I’ll pack the chest. – Give me the suction. | -我来挤压胸部 -把吸血管给我 |
[13:28] | Noah, grab both sides, and try to keep ’em open. | 诺亚 扒住两边 尽量保证开口 |
[13:31] | My wrist is cramped up. | 我的手腕抽筋了 |
[13:32] | If you let go on the ribs, I’m done. | 如果你没撑住肋骨 就完了 |
[13:35] | – Come on, man, pull. – I’m trying. | -加油伙计 用力拉 -我在用劲 |
[13:36] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[13:38] | It’s closing on my wrist. I can’t hold this. | 快压到我手腕了 坚持不住了 |
[13:39] | – Don’t let go. – Come on, Noah, pull! | -别放手 -加油诺亚 拉 |
[13:40] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[13:43] | All right. I got most of the blood. | 好了 大部分血排出来了 |
[13:45] | – Sat’s at 95%. – Ribs, ribs, grab the ribs. | -血氧百分之九十五 -肋骨 抓住肋骨 |
[13:47] | – Got it. – Guys, guys, he’s here. | -好了 -伙计们 他来了 |
[13:50] | Sorry it took so long. | 抱歉耽误这么久 |
[13:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:53] | I need two clamps. How long’s it been? | 我要两个止血钳 已经多久了 |
[13:55] | 17 minutes. | 17分钟了 |
[13:56] | Three to go. Hurry up. | 还有三分钟 快点 |
[14:04] | Mrs. Barlow? | 巴洛太太 |
[14:06] | You gave us a scare. How are you feeling? | 你吓了我们一跳 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:09] | Oh, I’m–I’m much better, Doctor, thank you. | 我好多了 医生 谢谢你 |
[14:11] | Your reaction to the pain medication surprised us, | 你对止痛药的反应让我们惊讶 |
[14:14] | because that dose shouldn’t have been an issue for you. | 因为你本应该能承受那种剂量的 |
[14:17] | Have you been taking everything as prescribed? | 你有按指定剂量服药吗 |
[14:19] | I didn’t mention it before, because it’s– | 我之前没说 因为… |
[14:22] | it’s so embarrassing, | 这太尴尬了 |
[14:23] | but I accidentally spilled some pills into the toilet, | 但我不小心撒了点药片在厕所里 |
[14:26] | so I haven’t taken everything I was supposed to. | 所以我没有按应有的量服用 |
[14:30] | Mrs. Barlow, skipping doses is very dangerous. | 巴洛太太 不服药很危险的 |
[14:32] | You should have called your doctor. | 你应该联系你的医生 |
[14:33] | Well, I certainly know better now. | 我现在知道了 |
[14:36] | I won’t let it happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[14:38] | There’s one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[14:40] | I was reviewing your labs, and some of the numbers indicate | 我查了一下你的实验室报告 一些数据显示 |
[14:43] | that you haven’t been eating as well as you should. | 你一直都没有好好吃饭 |
[14:45] | No one, except my late husband, | 没有人 除了我已故丈夫 |
[14:49] | has ever accused me of being a good cook. | 说我是个好厨师 |
[14:51] | Well, wait till you taste the hospital food. | 那得等您尝了医院伙食再说吧 |
[14:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:01] | Dr. Charles, I have a patient I’d like you to evaluate. | 查尔斯医生 我有一个病人需要你评估一下 |
[15:05] | She’s 74, lives alone, | 她74岁 独居 |
[15:06] | and for some reason hasn’t been taking her meds. | 因为某些原因没有服药 |
[15:08] | Her blood work indicates she’s undernourished. | 血检显示她营养不良 |
[15:11] | It might be dementia or depression. | 可能是失智症或是抑郁症 |
[15:12] | I’m just not sure. | 我不确定 |
[15:14] | I’ll have a little chat. | 我会跟她聊的 |
[15:16] | Shoot me her chart? | 把她信息告诉我 |
[15:17] | Yeah, Olga Barlow. | 好的 她叫奥尔加·巴洛 |
[15:18] | Treatment 5. | 五号治疗室 |
[15:22] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Paramedics are close. | 医务人员快到了 |
[15:25] | All right, we’re good to go. | 好的 可以走了 |
[15:26] | Circuit’s primed. | 管道准备就绪 |
[15:32] | Let’s get some more blood in him. | 我们给他输点血 |
[15:33] | It’s infusing. | 正在输血 |
[15:35] | Come on, Ignacio. | 加油 伊格纳西奥 |
[15:39] | And…it’s up. | 好了 接上了 |
[15:42] | Time. How long has he been clamped? | 时间 花了多久止血的 |
[15:43] | 24 minutes. | 24分钟 |
[15:46] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:55] | Mrs. Barlow? I’m Dr. Charles. | 巴洛太太 我是查尔斯医生 |
[15:57] | How are we doing today? | 你好啊 |
[15:58] | Pleased to meet you, Dr. Charles. | 很高兴认识你 查尔斯医生 |
[16:00] | Dr. Choi mentioned that you were having some trouble | 崔医生提过你服药 |
[16:02] | with your medication, | 遇到点麻烦 |
[16:03] | and he asked me to look in on you. | 他请我来看看你 |
[16:04] | Of course, but this is all just a big mistake. | 当然 但这不过是个大点的失误 |
[16:07] | Tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[16:09] | how did you end up here today? | 你今天为什么进了医院 |
[16:10] | I spilled some pills and didn’t take all my medication. | 我撒了一些药 所以有些药没有服用 |
[16:14] | It’s so boring. | 太无语了 |
[16:16] | Charles. That’s an English name isn’t it? | 查尔斯 这是英国名字对吧 |
[16:18] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[16:19] | My late husband Robert was English. | 我已故的丈夫罗伯特就是英国人 |
[16:21] | He had a Charles on his mother’s side. | 他继承母亲那边 名字里也有查尔斯 |
[16:24] | – Have you been? – Not for a while. | -你去过吗 -很久没去了 |
[16:27] | Well, when I was quite a bit younger, | 我年轻的时候 |
[16:29] | Robert and I took the final voyage | 罗伯特和我最后的远航 |
[16:31] | on the RMS “Queen Elizabeth” | 就是乘坐伊丽莎白女王号皇家邮轮 |
[16:34] | across the pond from New York. | 从纽约跨越大西洋去那里 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:36] | – That sounds like quite a trip. – Oh, it was. | -听起来是段很棒的旅行 -是的 |
[16:37] | 1968. | 1968年 |
[16:40] | There was a sense of design back then | 当时有种设计感 |
[16:41] | that you just don’t see today. | 是今天所没有的 |
[16:43] | Now it’s–it’s all screens, and technology, | 现在到处都是屏幕和技术 |
[16:47] | and people have forgotten | 大家都忘记了 |
[16:49] | the importance of style, haven’t they? | 风格的重要性 对吧 |
[16:52] | Boy, you can say that again. | 谁说不是 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry for running on like that. | 抱歉我话太多了 |
[16:57] | Was there something else you wanted to ask me? | 你还有别的想问我吗 |
[17:00] | You know, I think that I’m all set. | 我都问完了 |
[17:03] | Thank you. It was so nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴认识你 |
[17:05] | It was really nice to meet you, Dr. Charles. | 我也是 查尔斯医生 |
[17:10] | So in my opinion, Mrs. Barlow is competent | 在我看来 巴洛太太精神没有问题 |
[17:12] | and definitely a bit of a charmer. | 而且还很有魅力 |
[17:14] | One who’s not taking her meds or eating properly. | 但是她不吃药 也不好好吃饭 |
[17:17] | Not suicidal. | 没有自杀倾向 |
[17:18] | Not depressed as far as I can tell. | 在我看来也不抑郁 |
[17:20] | I mean, what she is, is she’s nostalgic | 她只是很怀念 |
[17:22] | for a more refined culture… | 更高雅的文化… |
[17:25] | which is a far cry from eating cat food. | 这跟吃猫粮差距可不小 |
[17:27] | She told you she was eating cat food? | 她跟你说她在吃猫粮吗 |
[17:29] | Look at her blood work. | 你看她的血检结果 |
[17:30] | Raised taurine level. That’s the telltale sign. | 牛磺酸水平升高 这就能说明问题了 |
[17:34] | I thought she was lying about eating regularly, | 我还以为她只是没据实说自己没好好吃饭 |
[17:36] | but cat food? | 但是竟然吃猫粮 |
[17:36] | Mm-hmm, this happens when money’s tight. | 手头紧的时候就会出现这种情况 |
[17:38] | You know, elderly woman. Fixed income. | 年迈的女人 收入固定 |
[17:41] | She’d be way too embarrassed to say anything. | 而且她会感觉丢人 所以不说出来 |
[17:43] | What about dropping her pills in the toilet? | 那她说的把药掉进马桶里呢 |
[17:45] | You think that’s a lie too? | 那也是说谎吗 |
[17:46] | Oxycodone, sildenafil, benzos | 羟考酮 西地那非 苯类药 |
[17:50] | all have a very high street value, buddy. | 这些药街头上价格都很高 伙计 |
[17:52] | You think this sweet old lady’s selling them to get money? | 你是说这个和蔼的老太太卖药换钱吗 |
[17:54] | Sweet old lady in need, man. | 需要钱的和蔼老太太 |
[17:56] | I’ve seen it before. | 我见过这种事 |
[17:58] | You know, and the sad part is, is, even selling her meds, | 让人难过的是 即使卖药 |
[18:00] | she doesn’t seem to be making ends meet. | 她都无法保持收支平衡 |
[18:06] | 25-year-old male. High-velocity impact. | 25岁男性 高速撞击 |
[18:08] | Found with aortic and lung lacerations from a rib. | 主动脉和肺因肋骨撕裂 |
[18:10] | Aortic cross clamp in place. Bleeding controlled. | 主动脉已经夹住 出血控制住了 |
[18:13] | We’ve got eight units of packed cells in the field | 现场输了八单位的红细胞 |
[18:15] | via a portable bypass in progress at three liters. | 用的是三升规格便携式旁通管 |
[18:17] | Portable bypass? That your call? | 便携式旁通管 是你做出的决定吗 |
[18:20] | It was our only option. | 那是唯一选择 |
[18:21] | I got it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
[18:34] | Sharon Goodwin, this is Lawrence. | 莎伦·古德温 这是劳伦斯 |
[18:36] | Wonderful to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:37] | Sorry it’s under such difficult circumstances. | 很遗憾是在这种艰难的情况下 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna leave you two alone. | 你们二位聊 我先走了 |
[18:42] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多 |
[18:44] | It’s a busy day for us. | 今天医院很忙 |
[18:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:50] | Now, would you prefer that I call you | 你喜欢我叫你古德温女士 |
[18:52] | Ms. Goodwin or Sharon? | 还是莎伦 |
[18:53] | Oh, Sharon is fine. | 就我莎伦就行 |
[18:56] | Sharon, before we go any further, | 莎伦 我们进一步聊之前 |
[18:59] | are you sure that you don’t want to try to reconcile? | 我想问一句 你确定不想调解了吗 |
[19:02] | While legal separation is not a divorce, | 虽然合法分居不是离婚 |
[19:05] | it is a big step down that road. | 但也跟离婚差不多了 |
[19:07] | We’re past trying to reconcile. | 我们没法调解了 |
[19:11] | I know we talked a little bit about this on the phone, | 我知道我们电话上聊了一点 |
[19:14] | but pending court approval, | 但在法院批准之前 |
[19:15] | you and your spouse are agreeing to live | 你和你的配偶同意 |
[19:17] | independent of each other, both financially and physically. | 分开居住 财务上和身体上都是 |
[19:21] | Which we have been for months. | 我们已经如此好几个月了 |
[19:23] | Illinois law allows a spouse | 伊利诺伊州法律允许 |
[19:25] | who is without fault | 没有过错一方配偶 |
[19:27] | to receive reasonable support and maintenance | 在双方分居期间获得一定的 |
[19:29] | while parties are living apart. | 生活费和抚养费 |
[19:31] | We would need to ask the court to determine that amount. | 我们会需要让法庭决定具体数额 |
[19:33] | I don’t want anything from him. | 我不要他的任何东西 |
[19:38] | In that case, when you’re ready, | 那样的话 如果你准备好了 |
[19:40] | I just need you to sign at the bottom of both copies. | 我需要你在两份文件底部都签字 |
[19:56] | – Ms. Kastpen? – Yes? | -卡斯彭女士 -什么事 |
[19:57] | I’m Dr. Charles, and this is Dr. Reese. | 我是查尔斯医生 这是里斯医生 |
[20:00] | – Nice to meet you. – Dr. Manning mentioned | -你们好 -曼宁医生提到 |
[20:02] | that you were struggling with how to break the news | 你在纠结怎么告诉你女儿 |
[20:03] | of your husband’s death to your daughter. | 你丈夫去世的消息 |
[20:05] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[20:07] | We were thinking that if we all sat down, | 我们想跟你坐下聊聊 |
[20:08] | we might be able to help you come up with a plan | 说不定能帮你想个计划 |
[20:10] | to–how to best discuss this with Phoebe. | 最好地告诉菲比这个消息 |
[20:14] | You know, I really appreciate you’re trying to help, | 我真的非常感谢你想帮忙 |
[20:16] | but the timing is just all wrong. | 但是现在时机不合适 |
[20:18] | Phoebe is scared enough just being here. | 菲比住院就够害怕了 |
[20:19] | I can’t add stress to her right now. | 现在我不能再给她增加压力了 |
[20:21] | If you’ll excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[20:28] | I think she’s lying to us. | 我觉得她在说谎 |
[20:29] | The pause before answering, throat clearing, | 回答之前的停顿 清嗓子 |
[20:32] | and hand-to-face activity all point | 还有手部和面部活动 |
[20:33] | to her not being truthful. | 都说明她没说真话 |
[20:35] | Just so you know, all that behavioral cue stuff | 你要知道 关于如何判断一个人说谎的 |
[20:37] | about how to spot liars: bunch of hooey. | 行为线索 都是胡说八道 |
[20:40] | Having said that… | 不过 |
[20:43] | I think you’re absolutely right. | 我觉得你说的很对 |
[20:44] | She’s hiding something. | 她有事瞒着我们 |
[20:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[20:53] | I think an ED doc opened him up in the field. | 一个急救医生现场给他开膛破肚了 |
[20:55] | Can you repair it? | 你能救治好他吗 |
[20:58] | Well, it’s not every day that you see a rib in the aorta, | 虽然肋骨插进主动脉的情况不多见 |
[21:01] | but I’m gonna try to repair it by graft. | 但是我会通过移植尽量给他修复好 |
[21:05] | Whether there is impaired brain activity or paralysis… | 至于会不会出现大脑受损或瘫痪 |
[21:11] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 就等手术后再说了 |
[21:19] | You must be one hell of a poker player. | 你肯定特别喜欢打扑克 |
[21:23] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:25] | It was a hell of a gamble. | 因为你那么做就是一场赌博 |
[21:38] | What’s the word? | 什么情况 |
[21:42] | We had to try. | 我们必须那么做 |
[21:43] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[21:51] | Mrs. Barlow, there are some things about | 巴洛太太 您的病历里有些情况 |
[21:53] | your case that are puzzling. | 我不太明白 |
[21:55] | I was hoping I could ask you a few questions. | 我想问您几个问题 |
[21:56] | Of course. | 请吧 |
[21:58] | As I mentioned, your labs show | 我之前说过 您的检测结果显示 |
[21:59] | you’re a little undernourished. | 您有些营养不良 |
[22:01] | I just want to make sure you’re getting enough to eat. | 我只是想确认下您的饮食正常 |
[22:03] | – I am. – Good. | -当然正常 -那就好 |
[22:05] | I’m glad to hear that, | 那我就放心了 |
[22:07] | because sometimes people skip meals | 因为人们生活拮据的时候 |
[22:09] | when they’re finding it hard to get by. | 会减少饭食开支 |
[22:11] | Get by? | 拮据 |
[22:12] | Well, when money’s an issue. | 就是财务紧张的时候 |
[22:16] | We’ve seen some patients who felt they had no choice | 我们也见过有的病人认为他们走投无路 |
[22:18] | but to sell their medications. | 不得不卖掉自己的药 |
[22:23] | – Are you insinuating… – No, ma’am. | -你是在暗示我… -没有 太太 |
[22:25] | I’m just trying to understand these results. | 我只是想解释检查结果 |
[22:28] | I have no need to sell anything, | 我什么都不用卖 |
[22:32] | and I resent the implication. | 而且你的暗示让我厌恶 |
[22:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:39] | Mrs. Barlow, | 巴洛太太 |
[22:42] | I just want you to know | 我只是想告诉您 |
[22:45] | that there are resources available for you, | 还有许多可用的救济途径 |
[22:47] | if you need anything. | 以缓解您可能的状况 |
[22:49] | I already told you. | 我已经说过了 |
[22:50] | I just–I dropped my pills down the toilet. | 我只是不小心把药片掉进马桶了 |
[22:53] | That’s all there is to it. | 就是这个原因 |
[22:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 太太 |
[23:00] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[23:04] | Olga Barlow, you gave me such a fright. | 奥尔加·巴洛 你可把我吓坏了 |
[23:08] | Ruth, my hair. | 露丝 我的头发这么乱 |
[23:09] | I look terrible. | 我看上去糟透了 |
[23:10] | You look fine. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[23:12] | I’ve just brought you your purse | 我把你的包带过来了 |
[23:15] | and wanted to see if there was anything you needed. | 顺便来看看你还有什么需要 |
[23:18] | I’m sorry, Doctor. I’m her neighbor. | 抱歉医生 我是她的邻居 |
[23:22] | And you mustn’t worry about Princess. | 公主你也不用担心 |
[23:25] | I fed her. | 我都喂了 |
[23:26] | I’ll give you two some privacy, Mrs. Barlow. | 那我就不打扰您两位了 巴洛太太 |
[23:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:30] | Now, what’s going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[23:39] | She won’t admit to it. | 她还是不承认 |
[23:42] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 我料她也不会 |
[23:44] | People think sex is a touchy subject. | 人们还说性是敏感话题 |
[23:45] | Believe me, money is a lot touchier. | 相信我 钱的问题要敏感得多 |
[23:49] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[23:51] | I’ve been doing a little digging | 我去查了查 |
[23:52] | into Phoebe’s mother, Michelle Kastpen. | 菲比的母亲 米歇尔·卡斯彭 |
[23:54] | I can’t find anyone in or around Chicago with that name. | 我在芝加哥没查到有任何叫这个名字的人 |
[23:56] | Hey. Phoebe’s CT results are back. | 菲比的CT扫描结果出来了 |
[23:59] | Mom has clearly not given us a full history. | 她妈肯定隐瞒了她的病史 |
[24:05] | Ms. Kastpen, is there any other information, | 卡斯彭女士 关于菲比的病史 |
[24:08] | anything at all, about Phoebe’s medical history | 您还有任何别的信息 什么都行 |
[24:11] | that you’d like to share with us? | 可以告诉我们的吗 |
[24:13] | Not that I can think of. | 我知道的就这些了 |
[24:14] | The reason we ask is that Phoebe’s CAT scans | 我们问是因为菲比的断层扫描 |
[24:17] | revealed several healed skull fractures. | 显示菲比有多处已愈合的颅骨骨折 |
[24:23] | These explain Phoebe’s hearing loss. | 这就解释了菲比的听力减退 |
[24:26] | They’re also possible indicators of child abuse. | 这些骨伤也表明可能存在虐童情形 |
[24:38] | Wait, you think it was me? | 等等 你们以为是我 |
[24:42] | I would never do anything to hurt Phoebe. | 我绝对不会伤害菲比 |
[24:44] | The way this works, Ms. Kastpen, | 眼下的情况是 卡斯彭女士 |
[24:46] | is that unless you can shine some light | 除非您能就您女儿的状况 |
[24:47] | on your daughter’s injuries, | 给我们一些合理解释 |
[24:48] | we don’t really have any choice but to contact the authorities. | 否则我们将不得不联系警方 |
[24:51] | I would never, never– | 我绝对 绝对不会 |
[24:53] | You have to understand how we’re seeing it | 您必须得理解从我们的角度看 |
[24:54] | from our perspective. | 这件事是什么性质 |
[24:58] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[25:04] | I lied. I’m divorced. | 我撒谎了 我离婚了 |
[25:06] | It was my ex. | 是我的前夫 |
[25:07] | Phoebe would get hurt when she was with him, a lot. | 只要菲比和他在一起就会受伤 很频繁 |
[25:10] | A sprained ankle. A broken arm. | 不是脚崴了 就是胳膊骨折了 |
[25:12] | Too many things to be random. | 太多了 不可能只是不小心 |
[25:14] | Did you ever confront him? | 你没去质问过他吗 |
[25:15] | I tried, but he has money. | 我试过 但是他有钱 |
[25:17] | He out-lawyered me. | 他请律师把我挡住了 |
[25:20] | Oh, so it sounds to me like your ex-husband’s still alive. | 那这么说来 你前夫还活着 |
[25:32] | I felt powerless, so I took her. | 我觉得很无助 所以就带走了她 |
[25:35] | You kidnapped your daughter? | 你绑架了你女儿 |
[25:36] | I had to. | 我必须如此 |
[25:38] | You can’t call the police. | 你们千万不能报警 |
[25:40] | Please. They’ll just send Phoebe back, | 求你们了 他们会把菲比送回他那里 |
[25:42] | and I don’t know what he’s gonna do to her. | 而我不知道他会怎么对她 |
[25:44] | You have to protect my daughter. | 求你们保护我的女儿 |
[25:46] | Please. Please. | 求求你们了 |
[25:56] | This woman has given us a false name | 这女人不仅给了我们假名 |
[25:59] | and admitted to kidnapping her daughter. | 还承认她绑架了她女儿 |
[26:00] | But I think she’s finally being honest. | 但我认为她总算是说实话了 |
[26:02] | She is legitimately concerned for her daughter’s safety. | 她对女儿的关怀是合情合理的 |
[26:05] | Just because she thinks she’s telling the truth, Doctor, | 仅仅因为她认为自己说的是真话 医生 |
[26:07] | doesn’t necessarily mean that she is. | 并不意味着她说的就是真相 |
[26:09] | Yeah, but if she is, | 但如果是真相 |
[26:10] | I’d hate to tear this child away from her mother. | 我可不想把这孩子从母亲身边带走 |
[26:12] | It’s not our job to figure out what the truth is. | 弄清真相不是我们的职责 |
[26:14] | If we suspect abuse, it’s our duty to report it | 如果我们怀疑有虐待情形 就有义务报警 |
[26:17] | and let the proper authorities sort it out. | 让相应的政府部门进行正规调查 |
[26:29] | Hey. Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[26:32] | I’m headed back up to check. | 我正要回去看看 |
[26:33] | We found Ignacio’s family. | 我们联系上了伊格纳西奥的家属 |
[26:35] | They’re in St. Louis. | 他们在圣路易斯 |
[26:36] | Be here in four hours. | 四个小时后赶到 |
[26:39] | Let’s hope it’s a happy reunion. | 那就希望他们能团圆吧 |
[26:40] | Si, si. In Chicago Med. | 对 对 在芝加哥医院 |
[26:56] | Allow me. | 我帮您 |
[26:56] | Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[27:00] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[27:01] | – Ruth, wasn’t it? – Yes. | -您是叫露丝吧 -是 |
[27:04] | Those are beautiful earrings. Emerald? | 您的耳坠真漂亮 祖母绿吗 |
[27:06] | Oh, yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[27:08] | And nice bag. I noticed the one you | 包也很漂亮 我注意到您给 |
[27:09] | brought Mrs. Barlow was a real beauty too. | 巴洛太太带来的那只也很漂亮 |
[27:12] | Oh, well, we both have a weakness for nice things. | 我们对漂亮的东西都没有抵抗力 |
[27:16] | The thing–never mind. | 话说… 算了 |
[27:19] | – Excuse me. – No, no. | -回见 -别别 |
[27:21] | What were you going to say? | 你想说什么 |
[27:25] | It just doesn’t fit. | 就是觉得不合理 |
[27:27] | How Mrs. Barlow can afford to spend so much on a purse. | 巴洛太太怎么买得起这么高档的包 |
[27:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:33] | Please. | 请坐 |
[27:37] | I could be wrong, but I think she’s economizing on food. | 也可能是我错了 不过我觉得她在节食 |
[27:41] | Not eating. | 不吃东西 |
[27:43] | You think Olga has financial issues? | 你觉得奥尔加有经济困难吗 |
[27:46] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:47] | I don’t know, but now that you mention it… | 我不知道 但听你这么一说… |
[27:53] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[27:54] | I was over there for coffee last week, | 我上周过去喝咖啡 |
[27:58] | and when I went to get the sugar | 去拿糖的时候 |
[28:01] | all she had were those little packets | 看到她只有餐馆里的 |
[28:03] | that you get in restaurants. | 那种小糖包 |
[28:06] | Is it possible Mrs. Barlow | 有没有可能巴洛太太 |
[28:08] | might feel pressure to keep up appearances with you? | 因为跟你攀比而产生经济压力 |
[28:13] | Oh, dear. I… | 天呐 我… |
[28:16] | I-I may have given Olga the wrong impression. | 我 我可能给了奥尔加错觉 |
[28:20] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[28:22] | Actually, I don’t have that much. | 其实 我没那么有钱 |
[28:26] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[28:27] | My son sends me nice things. | 我儿子会给我好东西 |
[28:34] | And you never told Mrs. Barlow that? | 你从来没有告诉过巴洛太太吗 |
[28:37] | No. | 没有 |
[28:38] | I see you care about her, and you want to help her. | 我看你很关心她 想帮她 |
[28:41] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:42] | Then please let her know the truth. | 那请你让她知道真相 |
[28:47] | Excuse me. | 告辞 |
[28:57] | Hi. Can we speak for a moment? | 你好 我们能谈谈吗 |
[29:01] | You made the call. | 你打过电话了 |
[29:02] | Yes, it is our duty in these types of cases | 是的 把这种案子报备给有关部门 |
[29:05] | to alert the authorities. | 是我们的职责 |
[29:07] | Now may be a good time to have a conversation | 可能现在比较适合跟菲比谈谈 |
[29:09] | with Phoebe to prepare her. | 让她有所准备 |
[29:13] | Oh, I’ll get that. | 我来捡 |
[29:18] | Well, that’s a pretty drawing. | 画得真好看 |
[29:21] | I used to color better. | 我以前上的色更好 |
[29:22] | Yeah? What changed? | 是吗 现在怎么了 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:32] | Hey, Phoebe, you mind if I take a look at your hands? | 菲比 你介意我看一下你的手吗 |
[29:35] | – Mm-hmm. – All right. | -嗯 -好的 |
[29:40] | All right, now, can you squeeze my fingers as hard as you can? | 好的 你可以尽可能用力地握我的手指吗 |
[29:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:45] | Just making sure we haven’t missed anything. | 就是确认一下我们没有漏掉什么 |
[29:48] | How about with this hand? | 用这只手呢 |
[29:59] | He hasn’t woken up yet. | 他还没有醒 |
[30:00] | It could be a sign of impaired brain function. | 可能是大脑功能损伤的迹象 |
[30:02] | It’s too soon to make that call. | 现在这么说为时尚早 |
[30:06] | You do a Babinski? | 你有没有测巴宾斯基反射 |
[30:08] | It’s your patient. I didn’t want to overstep. | 这是你的病人 我不想逾越 |
[30:34] | What did I do to this guy? | 我对这人做了什么 |
[30:42] | Listen, Will, | 威尔 |
[30:45] | he’s still got a good amount of paralytic in him. | 他体内还有多处麻痹 |
[30:48] | He’s also acidotic and cold. | 而且他有酸中毒和感冒 |
[30:50] | You can’t expect a good reaction just yet. | 你不能指望他马上就有良性反应 |
[31:26] | So after I observed the weakness in Phoebe’s hand, | 我观察到菲比的手无力之后 |
[31:28] | I ran some tests on the blood work we took, | 对我们采集的血样做了些测试 |
[31:30] | and the results showed an explanation | 结果显示了她 |
[31:33] | for her hearing loss. | 听力缺失的原因 |
[31:34] | She has a genetic condition called osteopetrosis. | 她患了一种遗传病 叫骨硬化病 |
[31:37] | – What? – It’s a bone disease | -什么 -这是一种骨疾病 |
[31:39] | that can cause progressive hearing loss. | 会导致听力逐步缺失 |
[31:41] | It also explains the carpal tunnel | 同时也解释了是腕道症候群 |
[31:42] | that’s causing weakness in her wrists. | 导致她的腕部无力 |
[31:43] | But I don’t have it, and neither does her father. | 但我没有这种病 她父亲也没有 |
[31:46] | It just means that you and her father | 这只能说明你和她父亲 |
[31:47] | are both genetic carriers. | 都是遗传携带者 |
[31:51] | Is she gonna be deaf? | 她会聋吗 |
[31:53] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[31:54] | We’ve had some success in treating the condition | 我们有过通过骨髓移植 |
[31:56] | with bone marrow transplants. | 成功治愈的先例 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:03] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么没有告诉我吗 |
[32:05] | Osteopetrosis makes bones | 骨硬化病会令骨头 |
[32:07] | abnormally dense and prone to breakage, | 密度异常大 容易骨折 |
[32:10] | which explains her skull fractures. | 这就解释了她的颅骨骨折 |
[32:14] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[32:16] | I don’t think she was ever abused. | 我觉得她没有被虐待 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[32:23] | He didn’t hurt her? | 他没有伤害她吗 |
[32:28] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[32:31] | What have I done? | 我做了什么啊 |
[32:38] | Ms. Kastpen? | 卡斯彭女士 |
[32:41] | I’m Detective Olinski. | 我是奥林斯基警探 |
[32:45] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[32:51] | Still hasn’t come to. | 还是没有醒 |
[32:53] | Dr. Halstead, we saved his life. | 霍斯特德医生 我们救了他的命 |
[32:55] | For what? | 有什么意义 |
[32:57] | To lie like this on a ventilator for God knows how long? | 让他挂着呼吸机 鬼知道还要躺多久吗 |
[33:00] | We don’t know that’s the case. | 这我们可不知道 |
[33:01] | He’s been off sedation for an hour and a half. | 他的镇静剂效用已经过了一个半小时了 |
[33:02] | He should be coming around. | 他应该醒了 |
[33:05] | Okay, so let’s give him a little nudge. | 好吧 那我们帮帮他 |
[33:07] | Flumazenil 0.2 milligrams IV push. | 静脉注射氟马西尼0.2毫克 |
[33:10] | Wait. We don’t know his history. | 等等 我们不知道他的病史 |
[33:12] | If he’s an alcoholic or on a benzo, he could seize. | 如果他酗酒或者在使用苯并 可能会有不良反应 |
[33:15] | That’s not gonna happen. Please. | 不会的 麻烦你 |
[33:16] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[33:18] | We need to know his mental status. | 我们需要知道他的精神状态 |
[33:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:43] | Mr. Garza, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 加尔扎先生 我是罗德斯医生 |
[33:46] | You’re at Chicago Med. | 你在芝加哥医院 |
[33:47] | You were in an accident. | 你出了车祸 |
[33:49] | You were hit by a car. | 被车撞了 |
[33:52] | Oh, no. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:17] | Nice. | 很好 |
[34:18] | You got a good grip there. | 你握得很好 |
[34:20] | Mr. Garza, I want you to push your foot down, | 加尔扎先生 麻烦你的脚往下压 |
[34:22] | like you’re stepping on the gas pedal of a car. | 就像踩汽车油门一样 |
[34:55] | Okay. How about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[34:57] | Mr. Garza, can you move your toes? | 加尔扎先生 你的脚趾能动吗 |
[35:09] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:12] | You’re a rock star, Mr. Garza. | 你太棒了 加尔扎先生 |
[35:15] | You did great. | 你做得很好 |
[35:16] | Now we’re gonna let you get some rest. | 现在你可以好好休息了 |
[35:34] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[35:37] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[35:39] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[35:41] | Then why…? | 那你为什么… |
[35:46] | I’m just so relieved. | 我心头的大石终于落下了 |
[36:03] | Good job getting the bypass out there. | 幸亏你送去了旁通管 做得好 |
[36:11] | – It’s okay, baby. – Don’t go. | -没事 亲爱的 -不要走 |
[36:13] | – It’s okay, baby. – Stay. | -没事 宝贝 -留下 |
[36:14] | No, don’t go, Mommy! Don’t go! | 不要走 妈妈 不要走 |
[36:15] | Baby, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没事 没事的 |
[36:17] | Come back, Mom! | 回来 妈妈 |
[36:19] | No! Come back, Mommy! | 不要 回来 妈妈 |
[36:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:26] | She thought she was doing the right thing. | 她以为她那样做是正确的 |
[36:29] | She risked everything and lost everything | 她堵上了一切 失去了一切 |
[36:31] | to get her daughter out of harm’s way, | 就为了让女儿不受伤害 |
[36:34] | and we’re sending her to jail. | 我们现在却要送她进监狱 |
[36:35] | I understand why she did it, | 我理解她为什么那样做 |
[36:37] | but couldn’t she have had a doctor evaluate | 但她带菲比跑掉之前 |
[36:39] | Phoebe before going on the run? | 就没找个医生诊断一下吗 |
[36:41] | She messed up so many lives. | 她毁了太多人 |
[36:43] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是 |
[36:45] | it still feels wrong. | 我还是觉得这样不对 |
[36:47] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:50] | So this was all just about keeping up with the Joneses. | 原来一切都是因她攀比而起 |
[36:54] | It was a good catch, Dr. Choi. | 你做得不错 崔医生 |
[36:56] | A new one for me. | 我第一回见这种事 |
[36:58] | Pride. | 自尊心 |
[37:00] | It can literally kill you. | 真的可以害死人 |
[37:02] | I guess sometimes that’s all we have left, right? | 但有时候我们剩的就只有自尊心了 对吧 |
[37:12] | Someone’s happy. | 有人很开心啊 |
[37:13] | Ignacio is going to make it. | 伊格纳西奥没事了 |
[37:16] | Yes! We did that. | 太棒了 我们成功了 |
[37:18] | Man, you really stepped up today. | 天啊 你今天真的担起了责任 |
[37:20] | You impressed me out there. | 你让我对你刮目相看了 |
[37:22] | Hold up. Is–is that a compliment? | 等等 你这是在表扬我吗 |
[37:25] | ‘Cause as I remember it, you were like, | 因为我可记得 你当时说的是 |
[37:27] | “Don’t you even think about putting in that chest tube.” | “你想都不要想给他插胸管” |
[37:29] | Yeah, you know what? I was proud of you, | 是 我是为你骄傲了 |
[37:32] | and now you’re just being a dick. | 可现在你开始犯浑了 |
[37:33] | Bye-bye. | 快去忙吧 |
[37:38] | Nothing, Mom. | 没事 妈妈 |
[37:38] | I just wanted to say thanks for the check. | 我只想就支票的事跟你说声谢谢 |
[37:46] | No, I-I appreciate it, Mom. | 不 谢谢 妈妈 |
[37:48] | I appreciate everything. | 感谢你做的一切 |
[37:54] | All right, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[37:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:58] | I thought you were pissed off at her. | 我还以为你生她的气了 |
[37:59] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 |
[38:02] | I mean, you know, she wasn’t-she’s wasn’t a great mom, | 我是说 她不是个称职的妈妈 |
[38:05] | but she tried her best. I realize that. | 但她尽力了 我知道 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | Anyway, I’ve got all this money, | 算了 反正我有钱了 |
[38:13] | so where do you want to eat? | 你想去哪里吃东西 |
[38:16] | I hear there’s this great place uptown | 我听说市区有家很棒的餐厅 |
[38:18] | – with a lobster mac to die for. – All right. | -可以吃龙虾大餐 -好 |
[38:20] | Rough day? | 漫长的一天啊 |
[38:22] | You could say that. | 谁说不是 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:25] | Wait. I thought you had a win today? | 慢着 你今天不是救了一条命吗 |
[38:28] | Only thing I did right today was double-time | 今天我唯一做对的事就是快速把一些重物 |
[38:29] | some heavy stuff across the city. | 送去了城里另一边 |
[38:31] | Same thing any grunt could do in basic. | 这种活谁都能做 |
[38:33] | Jeff… | 杰夫 |
[38:36] | whatever you did it, it saved a life. | 不管你做的是什么 都救了一条命 |
[38:39] | That’s something. | 这是大事 |
[38:58] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:00] | Hey, I just thought you might like to know | 我就想来告诉你一声 |
[39:03] | that Dr. Halstead’s bypass patient, he’s doing well. | 霍斯特德医生那个搭桥病人没事了 |
[39:06] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[39:07] | So now you can finish your marathon shift. | 那你的马拉松值班可以结束了 |
[39:11] | Go home, Dr. Rhodes. Put your feet up. | 回家吧 罗德斯医生 好好休息 |
[39:14] | Oh, actually I had something a little different in mind. | 其实我计划想做点别的 |
[39:20] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:24] | Just gonna go home. | 我要回家 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:31] | You know, this place I’m going, it’s– | 我要去的地方 |
[39:34] | it’s pretty fun. | 很好玩 |
[39:36] | Maybe you want to join me? | 你想一起去吗 |
[39:41] | A few more feet, you can officially check marathon | 再走几米 就可以正式把马拉松 |
[39:43] | off your bucket list. | 从你的愿望清单上划掉了 |
[39:46] | “Officially” is a bit of a stretch. | 说”正式”有点牵强 |
[39:49] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[39:55] | Doesn’t get more official than this. | 没有比这更正式的了 |
[39:58] | With a time of ten hours and six minutes, | 用时十小时零六分钟 |
[40:00] | Dr. Nina Shore | 尼娜·肖尔医生 |
[40:02] | has just set a new marathon record. | 创造了新的马拉松记录 |
[40:14] | There it is. | 上来了 |
[40:16] | Now, this is different. | 这真与众不同 |
[40:18] | Dr. Downey loved this place. | 唐尼医生特别喜欢这里 |
[40:19] | He said it was as close as you could get to the real thing. | 他说这里是最贴近当地风情的地方了 |
[40:23] | Aloha. | 阿洛哈 |
[40:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[40:29] | Any friend of Connor’s. | 康纳的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[40:30] | Mrs. Goodwin, this is Keoni. He owns this place. | 古德温太太 这位是奇奥尼 这里的老板 |
[40:33] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Pleasure’s all mine, | -跟高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[40:35] | and it’s good to see you, brah. | 跟高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[40:36] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[40:38] | – Enjoy. – Thank you. | -慢用 -谢谢 |
[40:43] | Do you know what “Aloha” means? | 你知道他说”阿洛哈”的意思吗 |
[40:45] | Isn’t that what they say when you get off the plane? | 下飞机时他们不都那么说吗 |
[40:47] | I thought it meant “Welcome.” | 我以为是”欢迎”的意思 |
[40:50] | – No? – Not exactly. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | “Aloha” actually means | “阿洛哈”的意思其实是 |
[40:55] | “To consciously manifest life joyously in the present.” | “要尽情享受当前的生活” |
[41:01] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[41:04] | aloha. | 阿洛哈 |
[41:06] | Aloha. | 阿洛哈 |
[41:12] | – Oh, there it is. – Excellent. | -就是这个味 -很好喝 |
[41:14] | Yeah, right? | 是吧 |