Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Morning. 早
[00:08] I have to pick up Owen at Helen’s before work. 我上班前要去海伦家接欧文
[00:11] Yeah, I get it. 我知道
[00:16] You know, um, 其实
[00:19] Last night was… It was really great. 昨晚 昨晚感觉很棒
[00:24] Yeah, it was. 确实
[00:36] I don’t think I’ve seen this one before. 我好像没见过这张照片
[00:46] Helmand Province. 在赫尔曼德省
[00:48] That was our last deployment together. 我们最后一次一起出任务
[00:53] Jeff looks so young. 杰夫看着好年轻
[01:04] Hey, we’re good, right? 我们之间没事吧
[01:06] Of course. 当然
[01:08] Okay. 好
[01:11] Good. 好的
[01:14] – Bye. – See ya. -再见 -拜拜
[01:20] This is what I always carried in the field. 这些我每次去战场都带着
[01:22] Gear for fluid resuscitation, hemorrhage control, 液体复苏设备 止血工具
[01:25] airway management, basic meds, including otcs. 呼吸辅助器具 基本药物 包括非处方药
[01:28] Always have lots of pepto. 多带点胃药
[01:30] Oh, and tape. 还有胶布
[01:32] Can never have too much tape. 胶带拿多少都不嫌多
[01:34] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[01:36] It’s a lot to take in. 信息量有点大
[01:39] I know. When do you deploy? 是啊 你什么时候出任务
[01:42] 12 weeks, sir. 还有12周
[01:44] Look, nothing really prepares you for war. 上战场之前做什么准备都不够
[01:48] But a day in Chicago, the number of gunshots we see, 不过在芝加哥待一天 能见识不少枪击案
[01:51] the Navy sending corpsmen for a rotation in the ed 海军派医务兵进急诊室接触实战
[01:53] is a pretty good primer. 是个不错的开始
[01:56] What’s that, sir? 那是什么 长官
[01:59] Is it a quick reference guide? 是参考指南吗
[02:02] Case notes from the field. 只是一些实战经验
[02:04] Things I thought I shouldn’t forget. 我觉得自己应该记住的东西
[02:07] Dr. Choi, we got a drive up and drop. 崔医生 有人被从车上扔下来了
[02:10] Corpsman, with me. Sir. 医务兵 跟我来
[02:19] All right, I got you, buddy. I got you, okay? 没事了 我来帮你 别担心
[02:21] Hey, what’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[02:24] – Marco. – Marco. Marco, okay. You stay with me. -马可 -马可 你坚持住
[02:26] We’re gonna take care of you. 我们会救你的
[02:28] Single gsw. Left flank thoracoabdomen. 一处枪伤 在左侧胸腹部
[02:31] No exit wound. Weak pulse. 无贯穿伤 脉搏很弱
[02:33] Corpsman, cut his shirt off. 医务兵 把他的衣服剪开
[02:34] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[02:43] Hey, hey, corpsman. 医务兵
[02:44] What do you hear? 给他听诊
[02:51] Come on. 来
[02:52] I have weak breath sounds on the left side. 左侧听到了微弱的呼吸声
[02:55] Means the lung is collapsed. 说明肺部有萎陷
[02:56] Air leaking out is pressurizing his chest. 因为漏气他的胸腔收到压迫
[02:57] He’s got a tension pneumothorax. 他出现了张力性气胸
[02:58] Breath sounds unilateral and tachycardic, needle the chest. 只有单侧呼吸且十分急促 给胸膛扎针
[03:01] – Hold pressure. – Yes, sir. -压好 -是 长官
[03:04] In. Okay. 插入 好的
[03:06] Breath sounds improving. Good. 呼吸声有改善 很好
[03:08] Bring in a board. 抬担架来
[03:10] Easy, easy, easy, easy. 慢点 慢点
[03:12] All right, let’s move him on my count. 听我口令 把他搬上去
[03:14] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[03:17] Jeff, let’s get an ap chest x-ray and prep a chest tube. 杰夫 帮他做一个胸部X光 准备胸腔管
[03:20] Got it. 好的
[03:21] He said, “I’m only 18.” 他说”我才18岁”
[03:23] Welcome to Chi-raq. 这就是”芝拉克”[芝加哥+伊拉克]
[03:35] Alright, now try to stay off the hoverboard for at least a week, Hudson, okay? 一周内别再玩悬浮滑板了 好吗 哈德森
[03:38] Yeah? Bye. Thank you. 乖啦 再见 谢谢
[03:42] Hey, Gayle. Taking your daily lap around our gorgeous grounds? 盖尔 又绕着咱们楼散步呢
[03:46] Anything to get out of the pediatric ICU for a minute. 只为逃离儿科重症监护室
[03:48] I swear, if I hear another monitor beep, 我发誓 要是再听到一次警报声
[03:50] I’m gonna nosedive onto Michigan avenue. 我就从医院顶楼跳下去
[03:52] And how is little Timmy doing? Hey, cutie! 小提米怎么样呀 小可爱
[03:55] He’s had a good month, thanks to Dr. Rhodes. 多亏了罗德斯医生 他这一个月都很精神
[03:58] Hoped we’d finally get to go outside today. It’s not easy. 我想今天带他出去走走 可能还不行
[04:00] Probably best we head back upstairs. 我们还是回楼上吧
[04:01] – Dr. Manning? – It was nice seeing you, Gayle. -曼宁医生 -聊得很开心 盖尔
[04:04] You too. 我也是
[04:05] – Right away. – Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. -请您稍等 -你好 我是曼宁医生
[04:07] Hi. My daughter, Alicia. She stopped nursing. 我女儿 艾莉西亚 忽然不吃奶了
[04:09] She’s only three months old. 她才三个月大
[04:10] Okay, well, don’t worry. 好的 别担心
[04:11] We’ll figure out what’s going on. 会弄清楚的
[04:13] Why don’t you follow me into the back? 请跟我来后面吧
[04:14] I’ll take the paperwork. You guys want to go in the back? 手续我来办 要不要到后面玩呀
[04:16] – Yep. – All right. -好 -太好啦
[04:19] Okay I got a new favorite. 我有新宠了
[04:21] Capgras syndrome. 卡普格拉妄想症
[04:22] The belief a familiar person has been replaced with a duplicate. 患者会觉得亲近的人被复制了
[04:25] That’s cool. 挺酷的
[04:27] That was an unenthusiastic response, even for you. 你这个回复也太冷淡了吧
[04:30] Sorry. It’s the new pathology resident. 抱歉 有个病理科的住院医生
[04:34] Mark. He’s in my head. 叫马克 搞得我心事重重
[04:38] What’s going on? 怎么了
[04:39] He’s pushing really hard to get drinks after work. 他一直在约我下班后去喝酒
[04:42] Hang out on the weekends. Be pals. 邀我周末一起出去玩 想当朋友
[04:45] It’s uncomfortable. 我觉得很不舒服
[04:47] Why? Are you worried something bad will happen 怎么 你担心你们成了朋友之后
[04:49] if you become friends? 会发生不好的事吗
[04:51] What? No, it’s just I’d rather be colleagues. 没有 我只是更希望能当普通同事
[04:54] I got enough friends. 我朋友已经很多了
[04:56] Is there a limit to the number of people 难道能够走进你生活的人
[04:57] you can let into your life? 还有数量限制吗
[04:59] Maybe. Yeah. 也许吧
[05:03] What is all this? 你这是什么情况
[05:04] Nothing. We’re just talking. 没什么 就普通聊天
[05:07] Okay. 好
[05:10] I’ve gotta get back. 我得回去了
[05:12] – Are we still on for dinner? – Yeah, sure. -晚餐还一起吃吗 -当然
[05:21] She’s gurgling a bit, 她嗓子有杂音
[05:23] but there’s no obstruction in her throat. 但是没有什么阻塞物
[05:25] She doesn’t appear too dehydrated, 她没有缺水
[05:26] and her membranes are moist. 腔内薄膜也很湿润
[05:28] When did she stop nursing? 她什么时候开始不吃的
[05:30] Yesterday. 昨天
[05:31] I wasn’t too worried at first. 我一开始不担心
[05:33] My boys were both finicky eaters. 我的儿子们都吃得不多
[05:34] But when she wouldn’t nurse at all today… 可她今天一整天都没有吃
[05:36] Any fever or vomiting? 有发烧或者呕吐吗
[05:38] No, none. 没有
[05:40] She’s been a bit cranky. 她心情有点不好
[05:42] She’s been napping longer than usual, but that’s about it. 睡的时间也比以前久了 但仅此而已
[05:45] Mama, I’m thirsty. 妈妈 我渴了
[05:48] Okay, baby, we will get you a drink 好 马上给你找东西喝
[05:49] as soon as we speak to the doctor, okay? 先听医生说完好吗
[05:51] All right? No, no, no. I’m so sorry. 好吗 乖一点 抱歉啊医生
[05:54] We go to the park every day. They’re exhausted. 我们每天都去公园 他们累坏了
[05:56] My husband will be here to help any minute. 我老公很快就会过来帮忙了
[05:58] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[06:00] Let’s get a CBC, CMP, 做下血常规 血液生化
[06:02] an abdominal ultrasound and a babygram. 腹超和全身婴儿图
[06:04] – Yes, doctor. – A babygram? -好的医生 -全身婴儿图
[06:06] An x-ray of her entire body. 就是全身X光扫描
[06:08] So this could be serious. 所以可能是大病
[06:09] There’s no way to know for sure just yet, 现在还没办法确定
[06:11] but I want to cover all our bases. 但我想考虑所有的可能性
[06:13] I should’ve brought her in sooner. 我应该早点带她来的
[06:14] It’s just with my husband at work– 只是我丈夫在上班
[06:16] Look, you are juggling three kids. 听着 你要照顾三个孩子
[06:19] Okay, I get it. 我明白
[06:20] I only have one and it’s a handful. 我只有一个 都忙不过来了
[06:23] I will fill you in as soon as we know anything. 一旦有消息 我会马上通知你
[06:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:29] No, Nina, I’ve ditched cable, cut up my credit cards, 不 尼娜 我已经拔网线剪信用卡了
[06:32] and have nothing left to sell on craigslist. 我已经没东西能放在克雷格上卖了
[06:34] Yet, I’m still in the hole each month when the vig is due. 但是每个月付利息时我还是囊中羞涩
[06:37] Easy there, Vegas. 冷静点 维加斯小弟
[06:39] It’s med school loans and malpractice insurance, 只是医学院贷款和医疗事故保险
[06:41] not a note from a bookie. 不是赌债催讨单
[06:42] Either way, I’m broke. 不管怎么样 我都破产了
[06:46] Had to post an ad for a roommate. 我得发广告求室友了
[06:49] Here, look at this. 看看这个
[06:50] Come on, it’ll make you feel better. 来 你会好受点的
[06:53] What is it? 这是什么
[06:55] Molluscum contagiosum. 传染性软疣
[06:57] It’s a type of pox virus. It’s a nasty one, actually. 一种痘病毒 其实挺恶心的
[07:01] Even so, stunning, right? 但还是很迷人吧
[07:05] Like 10 pounds of raspberry rock candy 感觉就像十磅树莓冰糖
[07:08] pressed into a 5-pound bag. 压进了只能装五磅的袋子
[07:16] Come on, you must have a day off, right? 得了吧 你肯定有休息日的吧
[07:18] Go then! 那就去啊
[07:19] It’s summertime, the animals are really playful. 正值夏日 动物都很活跃
[07:22] Elephants are my favorite. They’re so soulful. 我最喜欢大象 感觉有灵魂似的
[07:25] Okay, you sold me. 好吧 我心动了
[07:26] This Saturday, I’m at the Lincoln Park Zoo. 这周六我要去林肯公园动物园
[07:29] Bp 126 over 82. Heart rate 74. Sats 100%. 血压126/82 心率74 血氧量百分之百
[07:33] Hi, Mr. Mcgregor, I’m Dr. Halstead. 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 霍斯特德医生
[07:35] I understand you fell, hurt both wrists. 我知道你摔倒了 手腕都受伤了
[07:37] Yeah, just a moment of clumsiness, you know. 一不小心罢了
[07:40] They feel better already now. 感觉已经好多了
[07:41] Don’t be modest. He’s here. Let him help. 别客气了 他来了 让他帮你
[07:44] I put my hands out just trying to catch my fall, you know? 我伸出手来只是为了摔得轻一点
[07:47] 15 years on the street. 在街头混了15年
[07:49] I guess I’m not as fast as I used to be. 看来我已经没有以前这么灵活了
[07:53] Ap and lateral x-rays of both wrists. 对手腕拍竖直和水平X光
[07:56] Have you fallen before, Mr. Mcgregor? 你以前摔倒过吗 麦格雷戈盖尔先生
[07:58] A few times. So much action in the city nowadays. 有几次 这城市现在就是这样
[08:01] You stop paying attention for a second…Bam! 稍微一个不小心 就…
[08:03] Face plant. 摔个狗啃泥
[08:07] You’re a big guy, Dr. Halstead. Football? 你个头还真大 霍斯特德医生 玩橄榄球吗
[08:11] Baseball. Just a fan now, though. 棒球 不过只是爱好而已
[08:13] Cubs or Sox? 芝加哥小熊还是红袜队
[08:14] Southside pride. Sox all the way. 南方人的自豪 永远支持红袜队
[08:16] Ah, I’m a Cubs guy. 我支持小熊队
[08:19] I won’t hold it against you. 我不会因此虐待你的
[08:20] Love Wrigley. 大爱雷格利球场
[08:22] The way the ivy creeps along the outfield wall, 常青藤爬满了外墙
[08:26] the perfect stripes mowed right into the infield grass. 草场修建成完美的条纹状
[08:29] Breathtaking. 太美了
[08:30] Do you stay near the ball park? 你住在球场边吗
[08:31] During the season. Sure, why not? 赛季中当然了 有何不可
[08:34] You know, it’s fun seeing the players. 看到球员本人
[08:35] in person, they’re larger than life. 很有意思 他们真人个头更大
[08:37] Moises Alou. Sammy Sosa. 莫伊塞斯·阿劳 塞米·索萨
[08:40] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[08:42] Must be really exciting. 肯定很有意思
[08:44] Mr. Mcgregor, after your x-rays, I want to run an EKG. 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 等你做完X光后再做心电图
[08:48] Determine if a cardiac event caused your fall. 看看你是不是因为心脏问题而摔倒
[08:50] – Sound good? – Sure, yeah. -可以吧 -当然了
[08:52] All right, we’ll see you soon. 好吧 待会见
[08:59] You know, they haven’t had elephants 你应该知道林肯公园动物园
[09:01] at the Lincoln Park Zoo for ages. 已经好几年没有大象了
[09:04] You think he really met those baseball players? 你觉得他真的见过那些棒球运动员吗
[09:06] Not recently. 最近肯定没有
[09:07] Alou and Sosa’s last season with the Cubs was in ’04. 阿劳和索萨上一次为小熊队出战是在2004年
[09:10] So, I guess, maybe Mr. Mcgregor 所以我猜也许麦格雷戈盖尔先生
[09:12] could have seen them outside the park… 曾经是在公园外看到过他们
[09:14] Maybe not. 也许没看到过
[09:16] Unfortunately, homelessness and mental illness 可惜无家可归往往和
[09:18] often go hand in hand. 精神疾病联系在一起
[09:19] – I’ll page Dr. Charles for a consult. – Okay. -我去找查尔斯医生来咨询一下 -好的
[09:29] How’s Marco doing, sir? 马可怎么样了 先生
[09:31] Bullet looks to have lodged in the midline 子弹好像卡在了
[09:33] between the spine and heart. 脊柱和心脏中央
[09:34] May even be touching the aorta. 也许还擦到了主动脉
[09:36] Bad spot. 位置不好
[09:39] You get a lot like him? 你经常遇到这种病人吗
[09:41] – Drive up and drops? – Yeah. -从车上扔下来 -是啊
[09:45] Easy way to get your boys patched up 这样不用回答任何问题
[09:46] without having to answer any questions. 就能把你的人治好
[09:49] Hey, Marco. 马可
[09:51] A trauma surgeon is gonna come see you. 创伤手术医生会来看你
[09:52] She’ll decide how best to proceed. 她会决定接下来该怎么办
[09:55] Will you cut me open? 你会给我手术吗
[09:58] Probably. 也许
[10:01] If the bullet shifts inside you, it could do a lot of damage. 如果子弹在你体内转移 可能会造成更多伤害
[10:07] No, man. 不行 伙计
[10:10] Not “Whatever.” 不能说随便
[10:12] Lot of you guys come in here and don’t make it out. 很多你这样的人进来后就没能出去
[10:16] If you do, make it mean something. 如果你出院了 一定要让自己的生命有意义
[10:23] I ain’t afraid. 我不是害怕
[10:26] Okay. 好
[10:33] – He’s saying that– – the usual. -他说… -和以前一样
[10:35] Revenge. 复仇
[10:40] Timothy Williams, eight months old. 提摩西·威廉姆斯 八个月大
[10:42] diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome. 诊断患有左心发育不良综合征
[10:45] Bryan, can you tell us what that is? 布赖恩 能告诉我们那是什么吗
[10:47] I know. It’s a congenital heart defect. 我知道 是一种先天性心脏缺损
[10:50] Left side of the heart can’t efficiently pump blood, 左心室无法供血
[10:51] so the right side has to pump it 所以左心室需要供血
[10:52] to the lungs and the rest of the body. 至肺部和身体其他部位
[10:55] Correct. 没错
[10:57] Tim is on the heart transplant list. 提姆在心脏移植等待名单上
[10:59] But he’s developing fluid around his lungs, a pleural effusion. 但是他的肺部出现积水 胸腔积液
[11:03] He requires a thoracentesis to drain it. 需要胸腔穿刺术排液
[11:07] The patient is sedated, and the ultrasound shows 病人已经麻醉 超声检查显示
[11:09] the fluid surrounding his right lung. 液体在他的右肺周围
[11:12] Lidocaine is injected 皮下注射
[11:15] just below the surface of the skin, 利多卡因
[11:17] forming a wheel. 形成一圈
[11:20] We go through the wheel 我们要穿过药水形成的圈
[11:23] and into the pleural space. 插入胸膜腔
[11:25] Staying above the rib because the blood vessels are below. 保持在肋骨上方 因为下面有血管
[11:29] Go too far, puncture the lung. 太用力就会刺穿肺部
[11:32] Once you’re in, aspirate the fluid. 插入后 穿刺抽液
[11:40] Give us a minute. 让我们单独待会儿
[11:49] Gayle, John, 盖尔 约翰
[11:52] I think it’s best that Tim not leave the PICU going forward. 我觉得提姆还是不应该离开儿科监护病房
[11:55] No more trips downstairs. 不该再下楼了
[11:57] You mean keep him on the vent. 你是说一直为他排液
[11:58] He’s not oxygenating well. His lungs are very congested. 他供氧不足 肺部堵塞严重
[12:02] He’s gonna get a heart soon. 他会马上移植到心脏的
[12:05] Listen, everything’s gonna be okay, you hear me? 一切都会没事的 明白吗
[12:08] I’m gonna check the transplant list. 我去查看一下移植等待名单
[12:10] See if there’s been any movement. 看看是否有提前
[12:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:28] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[12:30] My husband, Andre, took the boys to get some food. 我丈夫安德烈带孩子们去吃东西了
[12:32] He’ll be back soon. Any news? 他马上就回来了 有什么消息吗
[12:35] The blood tests and babygram were okay. 血检和影像都没问题
[12:36] Nothing abnormal on the abdominal ultrasound either. 腹部超声图也正常
[12:39] Oh, thank goodness. 谢天谢地
[12:42] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[12:47] May I take a look at her? 我可以看看她吗
[12:48] – Yeah. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[13:00] Do you have any family history of neuromuscular disease? 你们有神经肌肉疾病的家族史吗
[13:04] No, none. 没有
[13:08] Her deep tendon reflexes are diminished. 她的肌腱反射已经减弱了
[13:11] She’s floppy. Her muscles are losing tone. 她没有劲 肌肉无力
[13:14] What is it? What do you see? 怎么了 有什么问题吗
[13:16] A baby’s natural position is to flex the legs. 婴儿自然状态下腿是弯曲的
[13:19] When straightened, there should be some resistance. 如果拉直会有阻力
[13:21] Let’s get a CT of her head. 我们给她做一个头部断层扫描
[13:23] I want to make sure that there’s no swelling in her brain. 我想确保她脑中没有肿块
[13:25] Swelling in her brain? 脑中有肿块
[13:27] I don’t know that’s the case. But we just have to check. 我不能确定 但还是得检查一下
[13:29] If the CT comes back negative, 如果扫描结果是好的
[13:31] then we’ll do a lumbar puncture to test her spinal fluid. 那我们要做腰椎穿刺来检测脊髓液
[13:33] Why? 为什么
[13:34] That’ll let us know if she has an infection. 那会告诉我们是否是感染引起的
[13:39] My poor baby. 我可怜的孩子
[13:43] Just hang in there, okay? 坚持住 好吗
[13:44] We’ll know more soon. 我们很快就知道结果了
[13:57] That is one sick baby. 那孩子生病了
[13:59] What do you think’s going on? 你觉得是什么原因
[14:00] I have no idea. 我不知道
[14:13] Surgeon ordered a chest CT. I’ll let you know what’s up. 医生要求做胸部CT 有情况我会通知你
[14:22] Then what happened? 然后怎么了
[14:23] So they were all looking at me and clapping, right? 他们都看着我鼓掌
[14:26] So I started dancing too. We partied all afternoon. 所以我也开始跳舞了 整个下午都在狂欢
[14:29] Sounds like a blast. 听起来很开心啊
[14:30] You know, there’ll probably be another fiesta next week. 下周也许还有另一场派对
[14:32] Families rent that restaurant for them all the time. 很多家庭总是租那家饭店
[14:34] You should check it out. 你应该去看看
[14:36] All day party do me good. 全天聚会对我很有好处
[14:40] What was he telling you about? 他刚跟你说什么
[14:42] A quinceanera he attended last week. 他上周参加的一个成人礼
[14:45] Didn’t miss a detail about the people he met, 所有他遇到的人的细节都记得一清二楚
[14:48] the clothes they wore, the venue. 他们穿的衣服 还有场地
[14:50] I mean, he really thinks he was there. 他真的认为他在那
[14:51] But he wasn’t. 但他没有
[14:53] I know the place he’s talking about, or I knew it. 我知道他说的那个地方 至少以前知道
[14:55] Closed 10, 11 years ago. It’s a starbucks now. 十或十一年前就关门了 现在是星巴克
[14:58] Schizophrenia? 精神分裂吗
[15:00] Some kind of delusional disorder. 像是妄想症
[15:01] I mean, he also admitted that he binge drinks sometimes. 他还承认他有时会酗酒
[15:05] Even though he’s sober now, 尽管他现在是清醒的
[15:06] could be alcoholic hallucinosis. 可能是酒精致幻症
[15:09] I’m gonna order an antipsychotic, 我要给他开一种安定药
[15:10] see if we can narrow this down. 看看能不能缩小范围
[15:13] Well, for being homeless the last 15 years, 过去十五年都无家可归
[15:15] he seems pretty okay with it. 他看起来过得不错
[15:17] – Lucky guy. – Lucky guy? -真幸运 -幸运吗
[15:21] Everything okay there, doc? 一切都好吗 医生
[15:23] Money problems. Pretty embarrassing. 经济问题 太尴尬了
[15:25] Kind of all-consuming, actually. 实际上都快倾家荡产了
[15:28] Buy you lunch? 请你吃午饭
[15:29] I’d rather you write me a check. 更希望你给我张支票
[15:31] Get in line there, amigo. 排队等吧朋友
[15:33] Her lips are turning blue! What’s happening? 她嘴唇变蓝了 怎么回事
[15:36] She is in respiratory distress, 她呼吸窘迫了
[15:38] Unable able to contract her diaphragm 无法让她的横膈膜和胸肌
[15:39] and chest muscles enough. 收缩充分
[15:40] I need to intubate, now. 现在要插管
[15:41] Broselow tape. 给我儿童急救尺
[15:43] Mr. and Mrs. James, 詹姆斯先生太太
[15:44] I’m gonna need you to step outside, please. 我需要你们待在外面
[15:46] Sats are falling. Heart rate stable. 血氧饱和度下降 心率稳定
[15:50] Pharynx is collapsing around the scope. 咽喉周围肌肉萎缩
[15:52] I need cricoid pressure! 颈部软骨加压
[15:54] Suction. 抽吸
[15:55] Sats still falling. 40%. 血氧饱和度还在降低 百分之四十
[15:57] Heart rate’s dropping. It’s at 60. Atropine? 心率还在降 现在60 要注射阿托品吗
[15:59] Not yet. 还不用
[15:59] It’s been a minute. 已经一分钟了
[16:04] Heart rate 30. O2 sat is zero. 心率30 血氧饱和度为零
[16:05] We’re running out of time. 我们快没时间了
[16:11] I got it! I’m in! 好了 插进去了
[16:13] – Give the atropine. – Right away. -注射阿托品 -马上
[16:15] 0.5 ida. 0.5单位
[16:21] Sats coming up. 血氧在上升
[16:23] Heart rate 130. Sats 99. 心率130 血氧99
[16:26] How long did it take to intubate? 花了多长时间插管
[16:28] Almost two minutes. 几乎两分钟
[16:31] Pupils are fixed and dilated. 瞳孔固定扩散
[16:32] Call picu for a bed. 通知儿科重症监护室需要一张床
[16:34] Got you. 好的
[16:37] Have to go talk to the family. 得跟她家人聊聊
[16:40] Want me to join you? 要我陪你吗
[16:42] No, no, I got this. 不用了 我能行
[16:44] But thank you. 但谢谢你
[16:49] Okay, well, how about thursday? 好吧 礼拜四怎么样
[16:52] I’m busy Thursday too. 我礼拜四也忙
[16:55] Pretty busy week. 真是忙碌的一周
[16:58] Run something by you, Dr. Charles? 能跟你说个事吗 查尔斯医生
[17:00] Shoot. 说吧
[17:01] I was speaking with a colleague this morning. 我今早和一个同事聊天
[17:03] My age, intelligent, compassionate, a great person. 与我年龄相仿 是一个聪明有激情的好人
[17:06] But shy. 但很害羞
[17:08] Asocial? 不合群吗
[17:09] Not a loner per se, but comfortable being alone. 本质上不孤单 但一个人会很舒适
[17:12] Recently, he’s been presented with an opportunity 最近 他有一个机会
[17:14] to expand his social circle. 来拓展他的社交圈
[17:16] He wants nothing to do with it. 他却不想
[17:18] So? What are you thinking? 所以呢 你的想法是什么
[17:21] His reaction, actually his overreaction, 他的反应 实际是过度反应
[17:23] screams avoidant personality disorder. 表现出是回避型人格障碍
[17:27] This is a colleague? 这是个同事吗
[17:28] A close one. 很亲密的一个
[17:29] Probably why I never noticed 可能正因此我才没注意到
[17:30] that he meets four of the seven APD criteria 他满足列在《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》中
[17:33] outlined in the DSM. 描述回避型人格障碍七条标准中的四条
[17:35] The psych fits, doesn’t it? 这种精神分析符合 对吗
[17:37] Clinically, yeah, I guess. 临床来说是的吧
[17:38] Well, I’m gonna have to talk to him about this, 好吧 我得去跟他谈谈这事
[17:40] but I don’t want him to feel criticized or rejected. 但我不想让他觉得被批评或是被否定
[17:45] Excuse me, I’ve got some reading to do. 抱歉 我有东西要读
[17:47] Do you think “Cat lover” means “Cat” or “Cats”? 你觉得爱猫人是爱一只猫还是很多猫
[17:50] Does it matter? 有关系吗
[17:52] Good point. Pass. 有道理 过了
[17:56] What’s cosplay? 什么是角色扮演
[18:01] Yeah, okay, another pass. 好吧 又过了
[18:03] The roommate search is not going well. 舍友搜索不是很顺利
[18:05] You’re trolling the internet. What’d you expect? 你在网上能找到什么
[18:08] It’s the hospital community page. 这是医院社区网页
[18:10] I don’t know, someone like me. 就找个我这样的吧
[18:12] Oh, you mean, like, a slightly anal, overly stubborn, 你是说有轻度强迫症 极其固执
[18:14] rule breaking, control freak? 还不守规矩的控制狂
[18:18] – Good luck. – Really? When I’m already down? -祝好运 -不是吧 还嫌我不够烦
[18:20] Mr. Mcgregor’s EKG and troponin results are normal. 麦格雷戈盖尔先生的心电图和肌钙蛋白都正常
[18:24] Cardiac event didn’t cause his fall. 心脏问题不是导致他跌倒的原因
[18:26] Stroke? 中风
[18:27] Maybe. Or a bleed. 也许 或者是出血
[18:30] Either way, could affect his balance. 无论是哪个都会影响他的平衡能力
[18:34] Let’s get a CT. 做CT吧
[18:40] So what does that mean? 你说的是什么意思
[18:42] There could have been a brain injury 她的大脑有可能因为缺氧
[18:43] due to lack of oxygen. 而受到了损伤
[18:45] We’re running a cerebral flow study 我们正在做脑血流测试
[18:47] to make sure that blood is reaching her brain. 确保她的大脑有充足的血液供应
[18:53] This isn’t happening. 怎么会这样
[18:56] Yesterday, I was–I was singing to her in the bathtub. 昨天我还在浴盆里抱着她唱歌
[19:00] And now, she’s hooked up to all these machines– 今天就浑身插满了管子
[19:03] Dr. Rhodes! 罗德斯医生
[19:05] Code blue. 蓝色警报
[19:07] Code blue. 蓝色警报
[19:11] – No pulse. – Start compressions. -没脉搏了 -开始胸部按压
[19:14] Get him off the vent and bag him! 拔掉呼吸机 接气瓶
[19:15] 0.07 milligrams of epi. 注射0.07毫克肾上腺素
[19:18] He’s in v-fib. 出现室颤了
[19:21] – Charge to 15 joules. – Charge 15. -充电至15焦耳 -充电15
[19:24] – Charged. – Hold compressions. -充电完成 -停止按压
[19:26] Clear! 离手
[19:31] – We’re back in sinus rhythm. – We have a pulse. -回到窦性心律了 -有脉搏了
[19:40] My god. 天啊
[19:42] This is the floor where babies die. 孩子们进来就出不去了
[19:52] He’s fourth on the organ transplant list, 他在器官移植名单上排第四
[19:54] but he doesn’t have time. 但他没时间了
[19:56] If, by some chance, four hearts do become available, 就算老天开眼蹦出来四颗可移植心脏
[19:59] one still has to be an HLA match. 那也得有一颗HLA配型吻合
[20:01] I know the odds seem bleak, 我知道机会很渺茫
[20:02] but children under a year have to receive organs 但是一周岁以下的幼儿接受的移植器官
[20:05] from similarly-aged donors. 只能来自同龄捐赠人
[20:07] The pool of recipients is smaller– 等待接受移植的人已经少多了
[20:09] Yes, but so is the pool of donors. 没错 但是捐赠者的人数也少了
[20:13] Ms. Goodwin, I can’t perform another thoracentesis. 古德温女士 我不能再做胸腔穿刺术了
[20:15] His lungs are too weak. 他的肺已经非常脆弱了
[20:17] Without a transplant, he’s gonna die. 不接受移植的话他活不成的
[20:20] I’m contacting the other doctors on the donor list. 我正在联系捐赠名单上其他病人的医生
[20:22] I’m pleading my case… 和他们说明我们这边的情况
[20:26] Okay. 那好
[20:28] I have a contact at Gift of Hope, 我在”希望礼物”组织认识一个人
[20:30] a friend of a friend. Hold on. 是朋友的朋友 别激动
[20:33] I will do my best to get Timothy pushed to the top 我尽最大努力把提摩西向上提到
[20:35] of the UNOS list, 器官共享联合网络名单第一位
[20:37] but you know how delicate these matters are. 但是你知道这种事情有多么敏感
[20:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:48] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[20:53] Be careful. 小心
[21:04] Still no sparkly on the finger. 怎么还没戴上钻戒呢
[21:07] Does that mean you made a decision? 这么说你决定了
[21:08] Not yet. 还没
[21:10] April, the guy proposed two months ago. 艾普尔 人家向你求婚都两个月了
[21:12] You owe him an answer. 你得回答他啊
[21:13] I know. It’s complicated. 我知道 一言难尽
[21:16] He told me I could quit my job. 他告诉我可以辞职
[21:19] I’m worried that means he thinks I’m a housewife… 我怕他以为我是一个家庭主妇
[21:22] I’m not a housewife. 我可不是家庭主妇
[21:23] In his house, no less, the one he shared with his ex. 那可是他家 和他前妻共享过的
[21:27] It’s a huge decision. And it’s all happened so fast. 这是个重大决定 但又发生得这么快
[21:31] And, of course, then there’s the TB. 当然了 还有肺结核的事
[21:35] I mean, the whole thing just really makes me anxious. 整件事都让我特别焦虑
[21:40] What? 怎么了
[21:43] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[21:46] Anxiety is a powerful emotion. 焦虑是一种非常强大的情绪
[21:49] Would you say that you feel more nervous 你觉得你是由于眼下的状况
[21:51] about the situation or fearful of the future? 而紧张 还是对未来感到恐惧
[21:56] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:58] Both, I guess. 大概都有点吧
[21:59] How’ve you been sleeping? 你最近睡眠如何
[22:00] Waking up at night? Earlier than you’d like? 半夜醒来 或者起得比平时早
[22:03] What? 什么
[22:05] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[22:07] You’re shrinking me. 你在分析我
[22:09] Three weeks in psych, and she’s freud. 刚到精神科三周 就成了心理医生了
[22:12] What? 怎么了
[22:14] She said “anxious” and “worried.” 她可说她”焦虑”又”担忧”
[22:16] Those are emotions that convey distress. 这些可都是体现压力的情绪
[22:20] Meigs Field is beautiful. 梅格斯菲尔德很美
[22:21] The sun reflects off the water with the blues and the greens, 太阳光在水面上反射出蓝光和绿光
[22:26] and the luminescence… 还有那些冷光
[22:27] How you doing there, mr. Mcgregor? 你感觉可好啊 麦格雷戈盖尔先生
[22:28] Hey, dr. Charles, how are you? 查尔斯医生 你好啊
[22:30] Who you, um… who are you talking to? 你 你刚跟谁说话呢
[22:33] It was the nurse, yeah. 是个护士
[22:34] She mentioned how she walks her dog along the lakefront. 她刚说到她在湖边遛狗的事
[22:37] Took off from there. 然后就说开了
[22:37] Let me tell you something, doctor. 我跟你说啊 医生
[22:39] There was a time I used to hate hospitals. 我过去曾经非常讨厌医院
[22:42] But that’s before I noticed the details. 但那时我没看见这么多的细节
[22:45] The staff floating through the halls like angels… 医护人员像天使一样来来往往
[22:49] There! Do you see that? 那里 你看见了吗
[22:51] White light surrounding. 浑身闪着白光
[22:54] Beautiful aura. 好美的光环啊
[22:58] You know, I missed the beginning. 我刚才没听见开头
[22:59] You were talking about your favorite spot. 你在说你最喜欢的地方
[23:02] Where was that? 是哪里来着
[23:03] South end of meigs field. 梅格斯菲尔德南边
[23:06] You excuse me one second? 我先失陪一下
[23:07] Absolutely. I’m here if you need me. 请便 有事尽管说
[23:13] Mr. Mcgregor get his antipsychotics yet? 麦格雷戈盖尔先生服了抗精神病药了吗
[23:15] Yes. 2 milligrams of risperidone. 服了 2毫克利培酮
[23:18] Little over three hours ago. 到现在两个小时多一点吧
[23:20] You’d think it’d be making a dent in his symptoms by now. 按说应该已经能改善他的症状了
[23:22] Not really happening. 看来并没有
[23:25] Give me a shout when the CT results come in. 等CT结果出来叫我一声
[23:28] You got it. 好的
[23:36] Hey, can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你谈谈吗
[23:37] – Sure. – Not here. -行 -不在这说
[23:42] What? No! No! Absolutely not. 什么 不行 绝对不行
[23:46] I’m still working on a diagnosis. 我还在诊断呢
[23:48] What you’re asking me to do is premature 你想让我做的事非常草率
[23:50] and completely unethical. 也非常不道德
[23:52] Natalie, please. 娜塔莉 拜托了
[23:54] You’re running a cerebral blood flow test for Alicia. 你正在给艾莉西亚做脑血流测试
[23:57] You clearly think brain death is a possibility. 你显然是考虑到了脑死亡的可能
[23:59] A possibility. 只是可能
[24:01] But I will not get those test results back 但是检测的结果还得再等
[24:03] for another few hours. 好几个小时
[24:03] So all I’m asking is that you speak to Alicia’s family 我只请求你和艾莉西亚的父母谈一谈
[24:07] about organ donation. 器官捐赠的事
[24:08] Look, just let me run an HLA test. 只要让我做一做HLA测试就好
[24:12] Just to see if she’s a match, 只看看她是否匹配
[24:14] just in– should the worst happen. 以防最坏的情况发生
[24:21] Okay, you know that 那好 但你要知道
[24:25] if I do that, 如果我开了口
[24:27] I’m insinuating to her parents that she’s definitely gone. 我就是在暗示她的父母她已经彻底没救了
[24:33] You are putting me in a terrible position. 你让我很难做
[24:39] You’re right. 你说得对
[24:48] When Tim was born, he wasn’t breathing. 提姆出生时 他没有呼吸
[24:53] I performed his first surgery. 我为他做的第一个手术
[24:57] When he came to, I was the first person he saw. 他醒来后 第一个见到的是我
[25:02] And he put his hand around my finger. 他的小手抓着我的手指
[25:10] Please, Nat. 求你了 小娜
[25:11] I-I can’t lose this kid. 我不能失去这个孩子
[25:19] So, it’s about 2:00 in the morning, pitch black out. 大概凌晨两点 突然停电了
[25:23] We start taking fire. Small arms. 双方交火 都是手枪
[25:24] Just a few bad guys. 只有几个坏人
[25:26] One of our guys drops into a wadi for cover. 我们有个人跳进干河床找掩护
[25:29] Gets hit right in the foot. 脚部中枪
[25:31] Oh, man. 天啊
[25:32] When I get to him he’s writhing in agony. 我找到他时 他疼得满地打滚
[25:36] I shine my light on his boot, 我那手电筒照他的脚
[25:38] see two tiny puncture wounds. 看到两处细小的刺伤
[25:40] So what was going on? 怎么回事
[25:42] Slowly, I light up the wadi, 我慢慢照亮河床
[25:45] and right there, staring back at me, is a cobra. 就在不远处 有只眼镜蛇正盯着我
[25:50] Get the hell out. 不是吧
[25:50] Hood flared. Ready to strike again. 吐着信子 准备再次进攻
[25:53] Man, that’s insane. 太扯了
[25:56] We just heard. Our banger, Marco? 我们刚听说 那个硬汉 马可
[25:59] CT chest showed the bullet isn’t in the midline 胸部CT显示子弹不在中线位置
[26:00] or touching the aorta. 也没碰到主动脉
[26:02] It’s in the left paraspinal muscles. 而是在左侧椎旁肌里
[26:04] Surgeon gonna go in and get it? 要手术取出来吗
[26:05] No. Says it’s harmless. 不用 医生说无碍
[26:07] Safer just to leave it there. 留在那里很安全
[26:08] Should be as good as new in a few days. 过几天就没事了
[26:13] And back on the street. 就可以出院了
[26:15] Yeah. 没错
[26:18] Snakes here too. 这里也有毒蛇啊
[26:22] Organ donation? 器官捐赠
[26:25] So Alicia’s brain dead? 艾莉西亚脑死亡了吗
[26:27] The test results have not come back yet. 检测结果还没出来
[26:29] Then why are you even here asking us to cut up our baby? 那你为什么要让我们宝宝捐赠器官
[26:32] No, that’s not what I’m saying. 我不是这个意思
[26:34] – Have you given up on her? – No! -你放弃她了吗 -没有
[26:36] No, I swear, 我发誓
[26:38] I’m doing everything in my power to diagnose your daughter. 我正在尽全力诊断你们的女儿
[26:41] I don’t believe this! 我不信
[26:42] Alicia’s life is hanging in the balance, 艾莉西亚生死未卜
[26:44] – our baby girl! – Andre, just– -我们宝贝女儿 -安德烈
[26:46] She’s saying there’s no hope. 她说没希望了
[26:48] But there is. Alicia is still alive. 但明明就有 艾莉西亚还活着
[26:52] She’s supposed to be our doctor. 她应该是我们的医生
[26:53] Mr. James, please. 詹姆斯先生 不要这样
[26:55] I know that this is difficult to process, 我知道这事很难接受
[26:59] but the reality is, 但现实是
[27:01] we don’t know what the test results are gonna say. 我们还不知道检测结果
[27:04] And right now there’s a baby fighting to survive, 现在还有个宝宝在努力求生
[27:07] a baby just like Alicia. 和艾莉西亚一样的宝宝
[27:21] What would it require? 还需要什么
[27:23] We already have Alicia’s blood. 我们已经有了艾莉西亚的血液
[27:25] All I’m asking is that you allow us to test it. 你们只需同意检测就好
[27:52] Alicia’s a match. 艾莉西亚血型匹配
[27:55] Yeah. 是啊
[28:03] I know this wasn’t easy. 我知道这事并不容易
[28:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:13] You know, as a doctor, 作为医生
[28:16] you want to do everything in your power to save your patient. 你会愿意倾尽全力抢救病患
[28:20] And I am. 我也正在这么做
[28:22] But it’s just now, 但现在
[28:25] if I save my patient, 我要是救自己的病患
[28:26] it means yours won’t make it. 你的病患就活不下来了
[28:47] Mr. Mcgregor has a pituitary tumor. 麦格雷戈盖尔先生长了个垂体瘤
[28:50] A big one. 很大一个
[28:51] Appears to be pressing on the optic chiasm. 好像压迫了视交叉
[28:53] Which, if his vision is impaired, 如果他视力受损
[28:55] could explain why he fell. 这就能解释他摔倒的原因了
[28:57] How long do you think it’s been there? 你觉得肿瘤长了多久
[28:59] Based on the size, a decade. Maybe even longer. 从尺寸来看 至少十年
[29:03] Meigs field was torn down in ’03. 梅格斯菲尔德在03年被拆
[29:06] In ’04, Sammy Sosa and Moises Alou 04年 萨米·索萨和摩伊希斯·阿鲁
[29:08] were still fixtures at Wrigley. 还在瑞格利队打球
[29:10] The restaurant where the quinceanera took place 举办成人礼的那个餐馆
[29:12] was still open for business. 当时还在营业
[29:16] All the while, Mr. Mcgregor’s tumor is likely growing. 这期间麦格雷戈盖尔先生的肿瘤持续变大
[29:20] Putting pressure on his optic chiasm. 给视交叉施压
[29:33] He’s still really congested. 他依然堵塞严重
[29:36] Order a chest x-ray and give him 5 milligrams of lasix 给他做个胸部X光 注射五毫克呋塞米
[29:39] to try and clear some of the fluid. 看能否排除部分液体
[29:43] Dr. Rhodes, it seems like he’s getting worse pretty quickly. 罗德斯医生 他的病情好像恶化得很快
[29:48] Is he gonna make it to the transplant? 他能撑到移植手术吗
[29:55] Do you know what we did last month? 你知道我们上个月做了什么吗
[29:58] We bought a car seat. 我们买了个儿童座椅
[30:02] We were so sure that we were gonna beat the PICU, 我们以为他终于能出儿童重症监护室了
[30:06] finally take our baby boy home. 终于能带宝宝回家了
[30:11] The fight is not over yet. 战斗还没结束
[30:15] The important thing for you right now 你们现在最重要的事
[30:17] is to try and stay in the present. 就是活在当下
[30:26] What do we got? 什么情况
[30:27] Joy Billings, 44 year old female. 乔伊·比林斯 44岁女性
[30:29] Triple zero. GSW to the chest. 没有生命体征 胸部中弹
[30:31] 18 gauge IV in the right AC. 右胸有18规格的静脉注射
[30:33] No drugs given per protocol. 根据规定 没有给药
[30:35] – Baghdad’s alive! – Down time? -紧急情况 -失去生命体征时间
[30:36] – Roughly eight minutes. – What happened? -大概八分钟 -什么情况
[30:38] Watching TV with her kids. 她和孩子在看电视
[30:39] Rival gangs start blasting at each other outside. 黑帮在屋外火拼
[30:41] Stray bullet ripped into the house. 一颗榴弹进了屋里
[30:44] All right, let’s move her on my count. 听我口令 一起抬
[30:45] Ready, one, two, three. 准备 一 二 三
[30:49] Call the blood bank. 联系血库
[30:50] – Police get the shooters? – Yeah. -警方抓到凶手了吗 -抓到了
[30:52] Buddies of the kid from this morning, Marco. 是今早那孩子的兄弟 马可
[30:59] – Breath sounds bilaterally. – She’s lost a lot of blood. -呼吸音两侧都有 -她失血过多
[31:01] Trigger the MTP. Hang blood on the rapid transfuser. 准备进行大量快速输血
[31:04] Maggie, need a trauma surgeon now. 麦基 我们需要创伤外科医生
[31:05] She’s in the OR. Three minutes. 她在手术室 还要三分钟
[31:06] That’s too long. Chest tray. 太久了 准备胸部手术盘
[31:08] You’re gonna cut her open? 你要为她开胸吗
[31:12] First incision. 首次切开
[31:16] Second incision. 二次切开
[31:35] Corpsman, need you to take over 医护兵 你来接手
[31:36] so I can cross clamp her aorta. 我要十字钳夹住她的主动脉
[31:38] Yes, sir. 好的
[31:41] Back and forth as if you were clapping. 像鼓掌一样反复按压
[31:50] In. 进入
[31:52] Hold compressions. 停止按压
[31:56] Resume compressions. Milligram of epi. 继续按压 注射一毫克肾上腺素
[31:59] Hold. 停
[32:02] Resume. 继续
[32:06] Hold. 停
[32:10] Beat, damn it, beat. Come on. 跳啊 可恶 跳啊 拜托
[32:19] Asystole. 心脏停搏
[32:21] Beat. 跳啊
[32:22] Beat! 跳啊
[32:24] Come on. 拜托
[32:39] Time of death. 死亡时间
[32:41] 15:42. 15点42分
[32:47] And Marco is gonna go home. 可马可却要回家了
[33:12] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[33:14] Is there a donor in the hospital for Timmy? 医院里有可以为提米捐赠的人吗
[33:17] We heard a rumor. 我们听到了谣言
[33:19] It’s her child, isn’t it? 是她的孩子 对吗
[33:21] Her little girl? 她女儿
[33:24] They’re the only new patients on the floor. 他们是这层唯一的新病人
[33:25] We’ve been here for eight months; we know everybody else. 我们来了八个月了 我们认识其他所有人
[33:26] – It has to be her. – I’m sorry, Gayle. -肯定就是她 -抱歉 盖尔
[33:28] But HIPAA regulations won’t allow me 健康保险流通与责任法案不允许我
[33:31] to discuss another patient. 谈论其它病人的病情
[33:58] The spinal tap was clean. 腰椎穿刺结果显示没问题
[33:59] I’ve ruled out all the common causes. 我已经排除了所有常见病因
[34:01] We must be looking at something rare. 所以肯定是非常罕见的情况
[34:03] Have you had any foreign visitors? 你们家里去过陌生人吗
[34:04] Anyone outside of your normal social circle? 任何你们正常社交圈之外的人
[34:06] No. 没有
[34:08] Has your house been sprayed with pesticides? 你们家里喷过杀虫剂吗
[34:10] No, none of that. Nothing. No. 没有 都没有 没有
[34:13] I’d like to reach out to toxicology– 我想去毒理学那边…
[34:15] Would you look at them over there, watching like vultures! 你看看他们 在那里跟秃鹫一样看着我们
[34:18] Why don’t they show some damn respect! 他们能放尊重点吗
[34:19] Andre. 安德烈
[34:25] My fault, son. 是我不好 儿子
[34:27] I shouldn’t have shouted. 我不该大喊大叫
[34:28] Mr. and Mrs. James, I’m so sorry you’re going… 詹姆斯先生 詹姆斯太太 很抱歉你们…
[34:34] Those…Those grass stains. 那些草渍
[34:38] When you take the boys to the park, 你们带儿子去公园时
[34:40] what do you do with Alicia? 把艾莉西亚放哪里了
[34:41] I lay her down on her stomach for tummy time. 我把她脸朝下放下让她玩了
[34:46] You know what? 这样吧
[34:47] I’d like to consult with infectious diseases. 我想去咨询一下传染病科
[34:49] Excuse me, please. 先失陪
[34:57] Pupils are reactive. 瞳孔有反应
[34:59] Mr. Mcgregor, can you follow the light with your eyes? 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 眼睛跟着光动好吗
[35:07] How ’bout now? 现在呢
[35:11] Mr. Mcgregor, how many fingers am I holding up? 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 我伸了几根手指
[35:15] Three. 三根
[35:19] And now? 现在呢
[35:21] One. 一根
[35:23] Good job. I’ll be right back. 很好 我马上回来
[35:30] Legally blind? 法定失明了吗
[35:31] He can detect sharp lights and block images, 他能看到强光和块状物体
[35:34] probably how he made out my size earlier. 可能正因此他之前才知道我的体型
[35:36] But anything more than a few feet away 但是远一点的话
[35:38] is likely just a blur. 他就看得很模糊了
[35:40] His pituitary tumor, is it operable? 他的垂体瘤可以手术治疗吗
[35:42] I’ll have neuro consult, but I suspect it’s a prolactinoma. 我去咨询一下神经科 但我怀疑是泌乳素瘤
[35:46] If so, medication alone should shrink it enough 如果这样 只用药物治疗应该就能缩小肿瘤
[35:48] to ease the pressure on the optic chiasm. 缓解他视交叉上的压力
[35:50] So he’s gonna get some of his sight back. 也就是说他的视力会恢复一点
[35:54] 15 years. Homeless, essentially blind. 15年无家可归 基本看不到东西
[35:58] I mean, that’s a crap here. 他情况一团糟
[35:59] He should be pissed. Yet, he’s happy as can be. 应该生气的 但他尽量保持开心
[36:05] Crazy I got this patient today. 真没想到今天接诊到这样的病人
[36:08] My experience, we get the patients we need. 据我的经验来说 我们尽可能满足病人需求
[36:15] You’ve created a monster, you know that? 你创造了一个怪物 你知道吗
[36:17] Turns out, the English language 事实证明 英语这一语言
[36:19] is primarily comprised of buzzwords for borderline personality disorders. 主要由边缘型人格障碍人员的流行语构成
[36:22] Now that I know them, I can’t have a conversation 既然我知道了 所以不马上做精神分析
[36:25] without immediately seeing the psych in people, 我就无法与人沟通谈话
[36:27] which is clearly an impulsive reaction, 这显然是强迫症行为
[36:29] which, by the way, could also suggest 而且这可能也说明了一种
[36:31] a borderline personality disorder. 边缘型人格障碍症
[36:33] I mean, I can’t even not analyze myself. 我都无法不分析自己
[36:36] Now I’m using double negatives. 现在我说话都用双重否定了
[36:38] You’re a first year psych resident. 这是你做精神科住院医生第一年
[36:40] Compulsive diagnosing is par for the course. 强制诊断是常理之中的事
[36:42] My first year, I was convinced that a friend of mine 我第一年的时候坚信一个朋友得了
[36:45] had dissociative identity disorder 分离性身份识别障碍
[36:48] because suddenly he would only listen to euro-disco. 因为他突然只听欧洲舞曲
[36:51] Really. 真的
[36:53] My advice? 我的建议是
[36:55] Think less, listen more. 要少想多听
[36:58] You’ll be just fine. 你不会有问题的
[37:04] Sir, just wanted to thank you for today. 医生 我想谢谢你今天指导我
[37:07] My pleasure. 不客气
[37:09] I’m spent. 我精疲力竭了
[37:10] Not gonna be easy over there. 在那边肯定不会容易
[37:12] You’ll get through it. 你会挺过来的
[37:14] The medicine, sure. 用药肯定没问题
[37:16] The rest… 但其它的
[37:18] Well, I just hope can handle my emotions as well as you. 我真希望我能跟你一样控制自己的情绪
[37:27] Good luck. 祝好运
[37:36] Botulism? Isn’t that a food thing? 肉毒中毒 那不是跟吃的有关吗
[37:38] I’m still breastfeeding. 我还在给她喂奶
[37:39] Most cases actually come from contaminated soil. 其实大部分情况下的病因是土壤污染
[37:42] It can be absorbed through the skin. 肉毒素可以通过皮肤进入人体
[37:46] The park. Tummy time. 在公园把她放地上时染上的
[37:47] Is it treatable? 可以治疗吗
[37:49] Yes. Yes. 可以 当然可以
[37:50] We will start Alicia on an antitoxin 我们马上开始给艾莉西亚使用抗毒素
[37:52] that will provide antibodies to stop the disease’s progress. 它可以提供抗体 阻止疾病的进一步发展
[37:56] But what about the vent? 她的呼吸道呢
[37:58] The neurotoxin from the bacteria 细菌的神经毒素
[38:00] is what caused the muscle weakness. 导致了她肌肉衰弱
[38:02] I believe she’ll make a full recovery. 我认为她可以完全康复
[38:05] Thank you so much, doctor. 太谢谢你了 医生
[38:26] What’s it this time? 这次又是什么
[38:27] Gout. 痛风
[38:29] May I? 我能看看吗
[38:34] What do you think? 怎么样
[38:36] An explosion of brilliant crystals 爆炸的水晶一样灿烂
[38:40] like Hawaiian shave ice. 跟夏威夷刨冰一样
[38:45] I know how you pathologists love food references. 我知道你们病理学家喜欢用食物作比喻
[38:48] Yes, we do. 是的
[38:52] Yeah, uh…Okay. 好 好的
[38:54] No, I-I understand. 不 我理解
[38:57] Thanks for your time, Dr. Laurel. 麻烦你了 劳雷尔医生
[39:04] Damn it. 该死
[39:14] It’s gonna come through. 会过去的
[39:19] How do you do it? 该怎么办
[39:22] They’re just babies. 他们还是小孩子
[39:25] Well… 这个…
[39:27] On rough days, I call Helen. 不好过时 我会打给海伦
[39:31] Ask her to watch Owen for a few extra hours 让她帮忙照顾欧文几个小时
[39:33] while I do something to decompress. 然后我做点事减压
[39:36] A good meal, a long walk. 吃顿好吃的 多走走
[39:39] Just something to let my emotions settle. 反正就做一些让我情绪稳定下来的事
[39:50] I find a safe space. 我找到了一个避风港
[40:02] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[40:04] Night. 晚安
[40:11] How’d the rest of your day go? 你今天其它时间过得如何
[40:14] Not so sure I want to talk about work. 我不太想说工作的事
[40:16] Yeah, I may have overstepped a little bit earlier. 之前我可以有点越界了
[40:18] – So you were analyzing me? – Unintentionally, though. -你是在分析我吗 -我不是故意的
[40:22] I’ll make it up to you with burgers at au cheval? 我请你吃汉堡补偿你
[40:25] You can tell me all about how the bears are doing. 你可以告诉我熊队的表现
[40:27] But you know nothing about football. 但你根本不了解橄榄球
[40:29] Exactly. 所以才要你告诉我
[40:52] 2016年8月1日 15:42 无辜家庭主妇死亡
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme