时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Chicago Med, we’re inbound with a 24-year-old female, | 芝加哥医院 我们即将送一名24岁女性入院 |
[00:09] | Cheryl Martin, high-speed collision on Route 30, | 谢莉尔·马丁 30号公路高速撞击伤 |
[00:12] | T-boned on the passenger side. | 副驾驶位置侧面撞击 |
[00:15] | 34 weeks pregnant, chest and belly pain. | 怀孕34周 胸部及腹部疼痛 |
[00:18] | Heart rate 124, BP 102 over 80. | 心率124 血压102/80 |
[00:21] | Got it. We’ll be waiting. | 明白 我们会做好准备 |
[00:23] | – Dr. Halstead? – Maggie? | -霍斯特德医生 -麦基 |
[00:25] | Incoming helo, ten minutes out. | 直升机送入院 还有10分钟 |
[00:57] | Double cappuccino. | 特浓卡布奇诺 |
[01:03] | What are you doing with my phone? | 你拿我手机做什么 |
[01:04] | I’m posting this. | 我要发布这个 |
[01:52] | My little girl… please… | 我的女儿 求求你们 |
[02:15] | Baghdad. | 紧急情况 |
[02:16] | – Page OB. – Got it. | -通知产科 -明白 |
[02:18] | – Maggie. – Yep. | -麦基 -好 |
[02:18] | – Dad? – I’m here, honey. | -爸爸 -宝贝 我在 |
[02:20] | – You need an assistant? – Sure. | -需要助手吗 -需要 |
[02:21] | Coming through. | 都让一让 |
[02:21] | Need x-rays, chest and pelvis. | 需要胸透和骨盆X光 |
[02:23] | – Got it. – Sir, what is your name? | -明白 -先生 请问你叫什么 |
[02:25] | Ray. | 雷 |
[02:26] | Why don’t you come with me and let the doctors | 你和我来吧 让医生们 |
[02:28] | – do their work, okay? – Dad, Dad, please. | -好好工作 行吗 -爸爸 爸爸 不要 |
[02:29] | – This way. – Stay right here. | -这边 -就在这里 |
[02:32] | He’ll be right here, sweetie. | 他就在这里 亲爱的 |
[02:34] | On my count, one, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[02:38] | I need the ultrasound. | 超声检查 |
[02:39] | Should I start a femoral line? | 要我股骨插管吗 |
[02:40] | – I’ll do that. – Okay, get a triple… | -我来 -好 三… |
[02:43] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:46] | Lungs are wet. | 肺部积水 |
[02:49] | Belly’s soft but tender. | 腹部柔软 |
[02:51] | Get a CBC, type and screen, KB and coags. | 查血常规 碱基和血凝率 |
[02:55] | If she’s RH negative, give Rhogam. | 如果是RH阴性血 查免疫球蛋白 |
[03:01] | Got good heart tones and fetal movement. | 心率正常 胎儿活动正常 |
[03:03] | Baby and placenta look okay. | 胎儿和胎盘似乎完好无损 |
[03:04] | I’m in. | 我要照了 |
[03:05] | Clear! | 都离开 |
[03:11] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[03:12] | Left hemothorax. She’s bleeding. | 左侧胸腔积血 她在出血 |
[03:14] | Put in a chest tube and give her back | 胸部插管 把里面的血 |
[03:15] | all the blood you get out. | 全都导出来 |
[03:16] | We’re going to put a tube in your chest, okay? | 我们会给你胸部插管 好吗 |
[03:18] | – My baby? – Won’t hurt the baby. | -我的孩子 -不会伤害到孩子 |
[03:20] | – Betadyne, Lidocaine. – I got it. | -上麻醉 -我来 |
[03:39] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[03:40] | Secure the tube and let’s get her over to CT. | 注意管子 去做CT |
[03:46] | We’re taking your daughter up for a CAT scan; you can come. | 我们要让你女儿做一个分层扫描 你可以过来 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:02] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[04:04] | Welcome to CT surgery. | 欢迎来到CT诊疗室 |
[04:07] | Dr. Latham, thank you. | 莱瑟医生 谢谢 |
[04:08] | I’ll be supervising your fellowship. | 我会指导你 |
[04:11] | I look forward to it. | 非常期待 |
[04:13] | Dr. Downey thought very highly of you. | 唐尼医生对你评价很高 |
[04:15] | I’m curious. There are rumors. | 我很好奇 有很多传言 |
[04:17] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[04:23] | Did you? | 杀了吗 |
[04:27] | Well, yes, I killed him and several other patients as well. | 没错 我不止杀了他 还杀了其他病人 |
[04:31] | You’re being sarcastic. | 你这是在嘲讽 |
[04:32] | Yes, Dr. Latham. I am being sarcastic. | 是啊 莱瑟医生 我是在嘲讽 |
[04:36] | I can see why you might have found that inappropriate. | 我知道你为什么觉得不合适 |
[04:42] | Oh, I should tell you… | 还有一件事要告诉你 |
[04:44] | You weren’t my first choice for this fellowship. | 你不是我的首选 |
[04:47] | I preferred a young woman from Groote Schuur, | 我更喜欢一个格鲁特舒尔医院的年轻女医生 |
[04:48] | but I was out-voted. | 但你票数更高 |
[04:51] | Such is life. | 世事无常 |
[04:54] | That being said, I hope we will work well together. | 所以希望我们能够合作愉快 |
[05:02] | Sputum test was negative. | 唾液测试阴性 |
[05:06] | Chest is clear. | 胸腔无杂音 |
[05:08] | Night sweats? | 夜间盗汗吗 |
[05:09] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[05:11] | TB’s still latent. | 肺结核还在潜伏 |
[05:13] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[05:15] | No reason it shouldn’t stay that way. | 也不排除会一直这样 |
[05:19] | Anything I need to know? | 我还需要知道什么吗 |
[05:24] | I worry about Tate and his son. | 我担心塔特和他儿子 |
[05:26] | They’ve been tested, April, They’re negative. | 他们做过测试了 艾普尔 都是阴性的 |
[05:29] | And you’re not contagious. | 你也没有传染性 |
[05:30] | I know, I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | I just don’t feel… | 我就是觉得自己… |
[05:39] | clean. | 不干净 |
[05:45] | New residents settling in? | 新住院医生安顿好了吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Now I just got to keep ’em from killing people. | 是的 现在我只要阻止他们杀人就行了 |
[05:49] | July 1st is not a good day to need a hospital. | 七月一日不易入院 |
[05:54] | And how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[05:57] | Cleaned out Bert’s desk this morning. | 今天早上整理了伯特的桌子 |
[05:59] | Thought it would make me feel better. | 我以为能让我好受点 |
[06:01] | It didn’t. | 然而并没有 |
[06:04] | – Good morning. – Dr. Choi. | -早上好 -崔医生 |
[06:06] | Our new Chief Resident will need this. | 我们的新住院医师主任会需要这个 |
[06:09] | – E.D. staff contact list. – Thank you. | -急救室通讯录 -谢谢 |
[06:11] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[06:13] | I know I got the Chief Resident’s gavel here somewhere. | 我知道好像还有一个住院医师主任的小木槌 |
[06:18] | Funny. By the way, Maggie, | 好笑 对了 麦基 |
[06:20] | I’ve got some ideas to improve patient flow. | 我想了些能改善病人分流的办法 |
[06:22] | Oh. Can’t wait to hear about them. | 迫不及待想听听了 |
[06:27] | I hate killing their dreams. | 我不喜欢扼杀他们的梦想 |
[06:28] | No, you like to let them hang themselves. | 不 你喜欢看他们自尽 |
[06:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:42] | Here are my scheduling sheets. | 这是我的排班表 |
[06:44] | Last Chief Res gave them to me. | 上一任住院医师主任给我的 |
[06:45] | Thanks, but I’ve got my own system. | 谢谢 但我自己有安排 |
[06:47] | How we ran sick bay on the carrier. | 我们在军队时的安排方法 |
[06:50] | Hey, Dr. Choi, I’m taking off. | 崔医生 我要走了 |
[06:53] | I texted you I’m switching shifts with Elise Baker. | 我给你发过信息说我跟爱丽丝·贝克换班了 |
[06:56] | Right, yeah. | 对 好的 |
[06:57] | And she also–she called. | 她也…她打电话来 |
[06:58] | She said she’s going to be a little late. | 她说她会稍微迟到一会儿 |
[06:59] | She has to take her kid in for shots. | 她得送她孩子去拍照 |
[07:01] | No problem, thanks. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Sure you don’t want these sheets? | 你确定不要这些表吗 |
[07:08] | No, I got it. | 不用 没事 |
[07:12] | Dr. Choi, we need you. | 崔医生 我们需要你 |
[07:16] | Chout, talk to me. | 乔特 什么情况 |
[07:17] | Emmie Miles, 15-year-old girl. | 埃米·迈尔斯 十五岁女孩 |
[07:19] | Found unconscious, suspected opioid overdose. | 失去意识 疑似阿片类药物过量 |
[07:21] | She appeared to have smoked a fentanyl patch. | 她好像使用了芬太尼贴剂 |
[07:23] | Okay, we’re going to treatment– | 我们去… |
[07:24] | Six. I got it, Maggie. | 6号治疗室 交给我 麦基 |
[07:26] | – All right. – You give her NARCAN? | -好的 -你给她用过盐酸纳洛酮鼻喷雾剂了 |
[07:27] | Five times. She responded in the ambo. | 五次 她一开始有反应 |
[07:29] | Just slid back into overdose. | 然后就继续陷入用药过度的状态 |
[07:31] | All right, let’s move her. | 好 移到病床上 |
[07:32] | On my count. Ready? | 听我口令 准备好了吗 |
[07:34] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[07:36] | April, let’s give her another two milligrams NARCAN | 艾普尔 在给她输两毫克盐酸纳洛酮 |
[07:38] | – and hang a drip. – Got it. | -并进行输液 -好的 |
[07:40] | Bring her down slowly, don’t want to precipitate withdrawal. | 慢慢让她脱离药物依赖 不要迅速停药 |
[07:42] | Chout, fentanyl patch. This girl try to kill herself? | 乔特 芬太尼贴剂 这女孩想自杀吗 |
[07:45] | No idea, Doc. | 不知道 医生 |
[07:52] | Grande quad half-caf nonfat no whip mocha. | 大杯四倍低咖啡因无脂不搅摩卡 |
[07:55] | Not half-caf. | 不是低咖啡因 |
[07:56] | Three shots regular, one shot decaf. | 三杯正常量 一杯低咖啡因 |
[07:58] | Okay. So what happened to your knee? | 好的 你的膝盖怎么了 |
[08:02] | I’m embarrassed to say, I tripped over a suitcase. | 真是不好意思说 我绊到了一个箱子 |
[08:05] | Missed my conference in Lyon. | 真想念我在里昂参加的会议 |
[08:07] | At least I got to practice French | 至少我还能跟一位 |
[08:08] | with an orthopedic nurse from Montreal. | 来自蒙特利尔的骨科护士练习法语 |
[08:11] | So, Dr. Reese, the reason why I’m here, | 里斯医生 我来这里的原因 |
[08:15] | uh, aside from the coffee, of course, | 当然不仅仅是为了喝咖啡 |
[08:17] | is that Med has a residency opening for you. | 还因为医院最近有一个住院医师职位空缺 |
[08:21] | – I’ll take it. – On my service. | -我要了 -在我手下 |
[08:25] | – Psychiatry? – Enough foam, enough foam. | -精神科 -奶泡够了 够了 |
[08:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Um… Dr. Charles, thank you, | 查尔斯医生 谢谢 |
[08:32] | but I’ve never considered psychiatry. | 但我从来没考虑过进精神科 |
[08:34] | I don’t think I’m equipped. | 我觉得我不够格 |
[08:36] | I think you have all the tools. | 我觉得你完全能胜任 |
[08:38] | You’re a problem solver. | 你擅长解决问题 |
[08:39] | You pay attention. | 你留心他人 |
[08:41] | And look at how beautiful you’re making my coffee | 尽管有我给你打岔 你看你的咖啡 |
[08:42] | despite all my meddling. | 还是做得这么好 |
[08:44] | But…I don’t know how to talk to people. | 但是…我不知道怎么跟人交流 |
[08:47] | It’s actually more about listening than talking. | 其实应该是聆听和交流并重 |
[08:50] | Grande quad 3/4-caf nonfat no whip mocha. | 大杯四倍3/4咖啡因低脂不搅摩卡 |
[08:53] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[08:55] | How about you come and spend the day with me, | 不如你来跟我待上一天 |
[08:57] | and then see what you think. | 然后再告诉我你的想法 |
[09:02] | She has a contained rupture of the aorta. | 她主动脉破裂 |
[09:05] | A pseudoaneurysm. | 假性动脉瘤 |
[09:06] | That’s how we read it. | 我们就是这么诊断的 |
[09:07] | It’s leaking. | 正在失血 |
[09:08] | Let’s get her up to the cath lab, fix it. | 我们带她去导管室进行修复 |
[09:11] | Cheryl’s 34 weeks pregnant. | 谢莉尔已经怀孕34周了 |
[09:12] | Wouldn’t that irradiate the baby? | 这样不会辐射到胎儿吗 |
[09:14] | Well, it’s not ideal, but it’s very little radiation. | 虽然这办法不算太理想 但是辐射量很小 |
[09:16] | – What about surgery? – That’s the other option. | -做手术呢 -那是另一种选择 |
[09:19] | We’d have to put her on bypass. | 我们得想别的办法 |
[09:20] | We can’t protect the baby’s heart rate. | 我们没法护住孩子的心率 |
[09:21] | So let’s give her a c-section. | 那我们给她剖腹产吧 |
[09:24] | Take the baby out of the equation. | 这样我们就不必考虑孩子的影响了 |
[09:25] | No. She could still carry this baby to term. | 不 我们可以让她怀着孩子直到足月生产 |
[09:27] | Natalie, you are very concerned about the baby, | 娜塔莉 你关心孩子没错 |
[09:29] | but what about the mother? | 可是母亲呢 |
[09:30] | She is lying there with an aortic injury. | 她还带着主动脉损伤躺在那里 |
[09:39] | – Honey. – Dad. | -宝贝 -爸爸 |
[09:40] | Your daughter has some damage to her aorta. | 您女儿的主动脉某处损伤 |
[09:43] | It’s what we call a pseudoaneurysm. | 我们称之为假动脉瘤 |
[09:45] | And it caused a leak in the vessel wall. | 它会造成血管壁出血 |
[09:47] | Sometimes a leak like this will stop on its own. | 有时候这种流血会自行停止 |
[09:50] | If that’s the case, then Cheryl will be able | 如果是那样的话 谢莉尔就能够 |
[09:52] | to carry the baby to term. | 怀着孩子直到足月生产 |
[09:54] | So at this point, we’re just going to wait and watch. | 所以现阶段 我们就先等待和观察 |
[09:56] | We’re going to take her up to the ICU | 我们会带她去重症监护室 |
[09:57] | where we can keep a close eye on her. | 密切监控她的身体状况 |
[09:59] | Whatever you think is best. | 都交给你们了 |
[10:02] | Oh, my chest. Oh! | 我的胸 |
[10:05] | – Mr. Buckner? – Daddy! | -巴克纳先生 -爸爸 |
[10:06] | – He’s having an M.I. – Dad? | -他心肌梗塞了 -爸爸 |
[10:10] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 出什么事了 |
[10:10] | No pulse. Code blue! | 没有脉搏了 蓝色警报 |
[10:11] | Radiology hallway! We need a crash cart. | 在放射科走廊 我们需要一台急救车 |
[10:13] | – Yes, Doctor. – Daddy! | -好 医生 -爸爸 |
[10:14] | We’re going to take care of him; just lie still. | 我们会照顾好他的 你躺好 |
[10:16] | Just stay here. | 待在这里 |
[10:18] | Nat, get a quick look. | 小娜 快看一下 |
[10:28] | He’s in v-fib. Charge to 200. | 他在室颤 充到200 |
[10:30] | Hold compressions. Clear! | 停止按压 离手 |
[10:33] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:34] | Still in v-fib. Clear! | 仍在室颤 离手 |
[10:37] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:39] | – Daddy. – Sinus rhythm. | -爸爸 -窦性心律 |
[10:42] | – We got a pulse. – He’s back. | -有脉搏了 -活过来了 |
[10:44] | Let’s get him up to the cath lab now. | 带他到导管室 |
[10:46] | – On my count. One, two three. – Daddy. Daddy! | -听我口令 一二三 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[10:49] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[10:56] | – Huge ST changes. – Yeah, it’s a bad one. | -大型ST段改变 -是的 很严重 |
[11:10] | – Morning, Dr. Choi. – Morning. | -早上好 崔医生 -早上好 |
[11:12] | – This your fentanyl OD? – Yes. | -就是她芬太尼过量吗 -是的 |
[11:16] | Sarah, are you back? | 莎拉 你回来了 |
[11:18] | I’ve invited Dr. Reese to become a psych resident. | 我邀请里斯医生成为一名精神科住院医生 |
[11:21] | – That’s great. – You think so? | -那太好了 -你这么觉得吗 |
[11:23] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[11:26] | I’m a great believer in psychiatry. | 我超相信精神病学 |
[11:29] | Huh, interesting. | 真有趣 |
[11:33] | Dr. Charles, this is the patient’s mother, Mrs. Miles. | 查尔斯医生 这位是患者的母亲迈尔斯太太 |
[11:37] | Nice to meet you, Mrs. Miles. | 很高兴见到您 迈尔斯太太 |
[11:38] | This is my colleague, Dr. Reese. | 这位是我的同事 里斯医生 |
[11:40] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[11:42] | Emmie doesn’t use drugs. | 埃米不是嗑药的孩子 |
[11:43] | A fentanyl patch is a very high dose | 芬太尼贴剂可是 |
[11:46] | of a very strong opioid. | 剂量和纯度都极高的 |
[11:48] | This is a difficult question, but I have to ask it. | 这不是个容易的问题 但我必须问您 |
[11:50] | Do you think there’s any chance that your daughter | 您觉得您女儿有没有可能 |
[11:52] | could have been trying to take her own life? | 想要结束自己的生命 |
[11:53] | No, absolutely not. | 不会 不可能的 |
[11:55] | She’s very popular. She has hundreds of friends. | 她很受欢迎 朋友遍天下 |
[11:57] | She has no reason to kill herself. | 她没理由要自杀 |
[11:59] | Do you have any idea how she might have gotten | 那您知道她是如何 |
[12:00] | hold of the patch? | 拿到贴剂的吗 |
[12:03] | My mother has cancer. | 我母亲患有癌症 |
[12:05] | She’s prescribed fentanyl patches for pain. | 医生给她开了芬太尼贴剂止痛 |
[12:08] | I suppose she could– | 我想她可能是… |
[12:11] | Would you mind if we talk with her for a bit? | 能否让我们和她聊一聊呢 |
[12:15] | Please. Go ahead. | 好的 请进 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Honey, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes, hmm? | 宝贝 我过一会就回来 |
[12:33] | Hi, Emmie, how are you feeling? | 埃米 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:33] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[12:37] | And I’m Dr. Reese. | 我是里斯医生 |
[12:41] | Can you tell us what happened today? | 你能告诉我们今天发生了什么吗 |
[12:43] | Leave me alone. | 请你们出去 |
[12:46] | We’re concerned about you, Emmie. | 我们很关心你 埃米 |
[12:47] | And we need to understand what happened | 我们要知道发生了什么 |
[12:49] | so that we can take care of you. | 才能妥善照顾你 |
[12:52] | We just want to help. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[13:03] | You know what? Why don’t we come back later. | 这样吧 我们等一会再回来 |
[13:05] | And maybe you’ll feel like talking then. | 可能那时你就想说了 |
[13:14] | You know who the most unhappy people in the world are? | 你知道全世界最不开心的人是谁吗 |
[13:17] | 15-year-old girls. | 十五岁的小女孩 |
[13:19] | I remember. | 我也记得 |
[13:20] | Mom said Emmie had hundreds of friends. | 妈妈说埃米朋友遍天下 |
[13:22] | – Hyperbole? – Maybe not. | -夸张吧 -或许并不是 |
[13:25] | She could have hundreds of friends. | 她也许的确朋友遍天下 |
[13:27] | Oh, like that. | 这样啊 |
[13:29] | Girls her age share everything. | 她那么大的女孩什么都分享 |
[13:30] | They judge everything. Maybe Emmie was shamed, | 对什么都评判 也许埃米被别人羞辱了 |
[13:33] | and that led to a suicide attempt. | 才想尝试自杀 |
[13:35] | Let me know what you find. | 发现什么告诉我 |
[13:43] | Nice bunch of newbies. | 来了些不错的新人 |
[13:46] | Maybe even the Ice Princess will finally find somebody. | 也许甚至冰雪公主也能找到合适的 |
[13:49] | The “Ice Princess”? | 冰雪公主是谁 |
[13:51] | Yeah, Dr. Manning, who else? | 曼宁医生 还能有谁 |
[13:57] | Just a princess? Why not the Ice Queen? | 仅仅是公主吗 为什么不是冰雪皇后 |
[14:01] | It was a joke. | 那是个玩笑 |
[14:07] | It was a joke. | 真是个玩笑 |
[14:11] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[14:21] | HR informed me that you still haven’t supplied them | 人事跟我说你还没有递交 |
[14:24] | with current malpractice insurance. | 你的医疗事故保单 |
[14:26] | Well, I’m trying to find a carrier | 我在找一家 |
[14:27] | that will write me a policy. | 愿意给我上险的保险公司 |
[14:28] | I’m guessing that’s because of the lawsuit. | 我猜是因为那官司 |
[14:31] | Doesn’t make sense. The suit was dropped. | 没理由 对方撤诉了 |
[14:33] | But to an insurance company, you still look like a bad risk. | 但对于保险公司而言 你依然风险很大 |
[14:37] | Attending physicians must provide | 主治医师必须 |
[14:40] | their own malpractice insurance. | 投保医疗事故保险 |
[14:42] | Now, the hospital could give you a grace period of two weeks, | 现在医院很仁慈地给你两周时间 |
[14:46] | – but after that– – I understand. | -但之后 -我明白 |
[14:49] | Look, I know you and I have had our ups and downs, | 听着 你和我都经历过起伏 |
[14:52] | but I don’t want to lose you. | 但我不想失去你 |
[14:55] | So I’ll make a few calls. | 所以我会打电话帮你找一家 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | You may not want to thank me. | 你可能不想谢我 |
[15:01] | I guarantee, your insurance will not come cheap. | 因为我保证保险费用不会便宜 |
[15:10] | – Courtney? – 33-year-old male, | -考特尼 -33岁男性 |
[15:11] | peds versus auto, GCS 15. | 车撞到行人 尚未昏迷 |
[15:13] | Bruising to the right orbit, no loss of consciousness. | 右眼眶瘀伤 未失去意识 |
[15:15] | All right, wait a second. Dr. Choi. | 好的 等等 崔医生 |
[15:17] | Got a GSW in Baghdad. Where’s Baker? | 在处理紧急枪伤患者 贝克在哪 |
[15:19] | Took her kid in for shots, remember? | 带她孩子打针去了 忘了吗 |
[15:21] | – I’ll take it. – What room, Dr. Choi? | -我来 -哪个房间 崔医生 |
[15:23] | – Trauma 3. – You heard your Chief Resident. | -创伤科三号 -听住院主任的 |
[15:24] | – Let’s go. – It’s–it’s occupied. | -走吧 -被占用了 |
[15:26] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[15:30] | Go to Trauma 2. Rotate. | 去创伤科二号 转弯 |
[15:36] | Patient told me he’s HIV positive. | 病人说他艾滋病阳性 |
[15:37] | – That’s right, be careful. – No problem. | -没错 小心点 -没问题 |
[15:40] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我指令 一 二 三 |
[15:44] | Get out. | 出去 |
[15:46] | Can you tell me your name, sir? | 你的名字是什么 先生 |
[15:48] | Greg Allen. | 格雷格·艾伦 |
[15:49] | Can you tell me how this happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:51] | Crossing the street. Wasn’t looking. | 过马路的时候 没注意看 |
[15:53] | Will somebody please call my wife? | 有人可以打电话给我妻子吗 |
[15:55] | – The number’s in my wallet. – I will. | -号码在我钱包里 -我来打 |
[15:58] | Lungs are clear. | 肺没事 |
[16:00] | – I’ll take it from here. – I got it. | -我来接手吧 -我能行 |
[16:02] | I’ll take it. | 我来接手 |
[16:07] | – Thank you. – I’m HIV positive. | -谢谢 -我艾滋病阳性 |
[16:09] | Okay. Follow my finger. | 好的 看着我的手指 |
[16:19] | All right, retractor’s in. | 好的 牵开器架好了 |
[16:21] | Looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[16:23] | Let’s harvest. Check the LIMA pulse. | 采集信息 检查一下左乳内动脉 |
[16:28] | The LIMA looks small. How about the saphenous vein? | 动脉看上去很小 从隐静脉入手如何 |
[16:30] | No. The left internal mammary artery | 不 左乳内动脉 |
[16:32] | is always the first and best option. | 永远是最佳首选 |
[16:34] | I understand. It’s just… | 我明白 只是… |
[16:35] | Dr. Downey preferred the saphenous vein to a small LIMA. | 唐尼医生更想给隐静脉搭桥而不是左乳内动脉 |
[16:43] | LIMA pulse is good. Let’s start freeing it up. | 动脉状态不错 开始手术吧 |
[16:46] | If you’re sure. | 你确定吗 |
[16:48] | Ben Zona! Al ta’atzben otti! | 该死的 别惹我 |
[16:51] | I know what I’m doing and I don’t like to be contradicted | 我知道我在做什么 而且我不喜欢 |
[16:52] | by a fellow while I am operating! | 在手术中被一个医生反对 |
[17:05] | Give me the Bovie. | 把电刀给我 |
[17:24] | And Emmie does have hundreds of friends. | 埃米确实有上百个朋友 |
[17:26] | 623 to be exact. | 准确说是623个 |
[17:28] | She’s on a lot of social media platforms. | 她用不少社交平台 |
[17:30] | 623 friends? Yikes. | 623个朋友 天哪 |
[17:33] | Who do you invite to the birthday party? | 生日派对要邀请谁呢 |
[17:34] | Mm-hmm. She isn’t always very nice to the other girls. | 她对其他女孩并不是很友善 |
[17:37] | Not very nice? | 不是很友善 |
[17:38] | She wasn’t shamed. She’s the shamer. | 她没有被羞辱 而是羞辱者 |
[17:41] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:43] | Well, so what do you think? | 那你有什么看法 |
[17:44] | Maybe…Emmie realized she really hurt someone, | 也许埃米意识到她真的伤害了别人 |
[17:47] | and she felt guilty. | 感到内疚 |
[17:48] | Guilty enough to kill herself? | 内疚到要自杀 |
[17:51] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:54] | We got to get Emmie to open up. | 我们得让埃米敞开心扉 |
[17:56] | Next time Mom takes a break, | 趁她母亲下一次休息的时候 |
[17:59] | jump in there, give it another shot. | 你赶紧进去再试试 |
[18:01] | Uh, Dr. Charles, wait. Where are you going? | 等下 查尔斯医生 你去哪 |
[18:03] | Well, I just thought Emmie might be more comfortable | 我只是认为埃米可能会更乐意 |
[18:05] | talking to a woman… | 和一个女性 |
[18:08] | and somebody her own age. | 和同龄人交谈 |
[18:09] | But I don’t know what to say or what to ask. | 但我不知道该说什么问什么啊 |
[18:11] | I think that once you get in there, | 我想等你进了那病房 |
[18:13] | you’ll discover that you do. | 你自然而然就知道了 |
[18:20] | Thank you. It’s just… | 谢谢 其实 |
[18:22] | I hate standing around. | 我不想在旁边干看着 |
[18:24] | I mean, I’ve had a lot of experience, | 我的操作经验也不少了 |
[18:25] | and this guy won’t let me do anything. | 但是他什么都不让我做 |
[18:27] | I know he’s your friend and I’m sure | 我知道他是你朋友 我也相信 |
[18:28] | he’s a really good doctor, but… | 他是个好医生 但是 |
[18:32] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[18:36] | Jeff, can I-can I ask you something? | 杰夫 我能问你点事吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:40] | Do I seem like a-an ice princess? | 我很像冰雪公主吗 |
[18:45] | A what? | 什么 |
[18:46] | A nurse called me that today. | 今天有个护士这么叫我 |
[18:48] | Do I come across as rigid or uptight? | 我给别人的印象有那么高冷吗 |
[18:52] | Really? Come on. | 真的 不是吧 |
[18:54] | Do you remember back when the four of us were hanging out? | 你还记得以前我们四个一起出去玩吗 |
[18:56] | You were the one who always kept the party going. | 你总是派对上的开心果 |
[18:59] | Do you remember that one time we were at a Greek restaurant? | 你还记得有次我们去一家希腊餐厅 |
[19:02] | There was a wedding party next to us, | 旁边正好在办婚礼 |
[19:03] | and they were breaking plates. | 他们在摔盘子[希腊婚俗] |
[19:05] | So you got us to start breaking plates, | 所以你也带着我们一起摔盘子 |
[19:06] | and the next thing you know, you’re standing on the table, | 然后接下来 你就站到桌子上 |
[19:08] | and you were waving your arms and you were yelling, like, | 挥舞着胳膊在那里大声吼 |
[19:09] | “Opa! Opa!” You were crazy. | “欧巴 欧巴”[希腊婚俗] 疯了似的 |
[19:12] | Oh, my God, yes. | 天啊 是的 |
[19:13] | The bouzouki player wanted me to join the band. | 布祖基琴手都想让我加入他们乐队 |
[19:16] | – That’s right. That was great. – Mm-hmm, yeah. | -没错 真是太欢乐了 -是啊 |
[19:18] | Yeah, it really was. | 的确是太欢乐了 |
[19:29] | See, I told you. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 我就说吧 一切都会没事的 |
[19:34] | I still have to be on antibiotics | 我还得再打抗生素 |
[19:35] | for another five months. | 打五个月 |
[19:36] | Hey, we–we’ll be all clear by New Year’s. | 这样 等到了新年就都好了 |
[19:41] | So, tonight, you’re gonna come over. | 所以今晚 你来我家 |
[19:45] | I’ll cook dinner. | 我做晚餐 |
[19:49] | I’ll see how I feel after work. | 我下班之后看感觉好不好再说吧 |
[19:52] | Okay. All right. | 行 好吧 |
[19:58] | You’re not contagious, honey. | 你不会传染的 亲爱的 |
[20:02] | Doesn’t hurt to be careful. | 小心一点没坏处 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:35] | Your, um, your blood pressure looks good. | 你的 血压看上去挺正常的 |
[20:39] | – And your heart rate… – Are you a shrink? | -还有你的心率 -你是心理医生吗 |
[20:43] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[20:46] | I’m barely a doctor. | 我连医生都不算 |
[20:48] | I just graduated medical school. | 我刚从医学院毕业 |
[20:55] | I was, uh, checking out your Instagram photos. | 我刚才在看你发在网上的照片 |
[20:59] | And you look really beautiful. | 你看起来真的很漂亮 |
[21:03] | I always hate the way I look in photos. | 我总是觉得照片里的我特别难看 |
[21:08] | You need to take a lot. | 你得多拍几张 |
[21:09] | You do? | 你是这样吗 |
[21:11] | I took about 100 to get that one. | 我拍了一百多张才挑出了那一张 |
[21:15] | I have to look perfect or I won’t send it. | 我必须得完美 照片才能发 |
[21:22] | You’ve been reading my tweets too? | 你也看了我的推特了吗 |
[21:26] | You must think I’m a horrible person. | 你肯定觉得我人品坏透了 |
[21:30] | Why would I think that? | 我为什么要这么想 |
[21:32] | ‘Cause of what I say about other girls. | 因为我议论别的女孩 |
[21:34] | No. | 没有 |
[21:37] | No, I, um… | 不 我只是 |
[21:43] | I just think you’re | 我只是觉得你 |
[21:46] | under a lot of pressure to be perfect. | 力求完美的压力太大了 |
[21:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:51] | – Emmie? – I’m not–I’m not perfect. | -埃米 -我才不完美 |
[22:00] | Emmie, nobody is. | 埃米 没人是完美的 |
[22:03] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[22:10] | Look. | 你看 |
[22:16] | It’s vitiligo. | 这是白癜风 |
[22:18] | I Googled it. You can’t cure it. | 我上网查了 治不好的 |
[22:20] | It’s gonna spread all over my body. | 这东西会慢慢长满全身 |
[22:23] | Every–everybody’s gonna make fun of me. | 大家 都会笑话我的 |
[22:26] | My life is ruined. | 我这辈子完了 |
[22:30] | Emmie, did you try to kill yourself? | 埃米 你是不是试过自杀 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:35] | You don’t know? | 不知道吗 |
[22:37] | I just–I just wanted it all to go away. | 我只是希望这些东西快消失 |
[22:46] | I’m gonna take a skin scraping, is that okay? | 我要给你做一次刮皮检测 可以吗 |
[22:59] | He extubated easily, and the graft is in. | 他拔管顺利 搭桥也正常植入了 |
[23:03] | You were right about using the LIMA. | 你选择左乳内动脉是正确的 |
[23:05] | True, but he’s hemolyzing. | 是 但是他出现溶血症状 |
[23:07] | His urine output is marginal and pink. | 他的排尿量很小 而且呈粉红色 |
[23:09] | Neither’s uncommon after being on pump. | 离泵之后这是正常现象 |
[23:13] | Nothing to suggest he won’t make a full recovery. | 他不是没有复原的可能 |
[23:15] | There’s also nothing to suggest he will. | 但也有复原不了的可能 |
[23:20] | Dr. Latham. | 莱瑟医生 |
[23:28] | I realize, like every doctor who teaches here, | 我发现你和这里其他医生导师一样 |
[23:30] | you have your own methods. | 有自己的方式 |
[23:33] | But, I assume, if I have an opinion, | 但我觉得 你应该会 |
[23:36] | you’d like to hear it. | 听取我的意见吧 |
[23:38] | Well, of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[23:39] | Well, it’s just that you seemed very upset in the O.R. | 我觉得你在手术室里时非常不高兴 |
[23:44] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[23:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:49] | I’m not upset. | 我没有 |
[23:56] | I can’t see! Help me! | 我看不见了 帮帮我 |
[23:59] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[24:00] | I can see out of my right eye. | 我右眼看不见了 |
[24:01] | Dr. Wheeler! | 惠勒医生 |
[24:04] | I can’t see out of my right eye! | 我右眼看不见了 |
[24:06] | The CT showed a hematoma. | CT显示有血肿 |
[24:08] | Check the intraocular pressure. | 检查眼内压 |
[24:10] | – Where’s my wife? – She’s on her way. | -我老婆呢 -她马上到 |
[24:12] | Pressure’s high. | 眼内压很高 |
[24:14] | He’s got a retrobulbar hemorrhage. | 他眼球后部出血 |
[24:15] | He needs a lateral canthotomy. | 需要做横向眦切开术 |
[24:17] | The patient is HIV positive. | 患者有艾滋病 |
[24:19] | Now, or he’ll lose the eye. | 立刻手术 不然他就失明了 |
[24:21] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[24:22] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[24:27] | Here. | 给 |
[24:33] | – Surgical scissors. – Here. | -手术剪 -给 |
[24:52] | Your vision will return in a little while. | 视力稍后就能恢复 |
[24:53] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Did Dr. Wheeler tell you to perform that procedure? | 是惠勒医生让你做手术的吗 |
[25:11] | It was an emergency. | 情况紧急 |
[25:12] | The patient could have gone blind in that eye. | 患者右眼可能会失明 |
[25:14] | Then why didn’t Dr. Wheeler perform it? | 那为什么惠勒医生不做手术 |
[25:16] | You’ll have to ask Dr. Wheeler. | 这你得问惠勒医生 |
[25:17] | You’re a medical student. | 你只是个医学生 |
[25:19] | You’re not allowed to do an invasive procedure | 没有医生的命令 你无权擅自 |
[25:20] | unless ordered to do so by a doctor. | 进行侵入性手术 |
[25:24] | I’ve done a lateral canthotomy the third year on optho. | 我在大三眼学课上做过横向眦切开术 |
[25:27] | You’re not on optho. | 这不是眼学课 |
[25:28] | You’re in the E.D., and there are rules. | 来了急诊室就得守规矩 |
[25:30] | And unless you figure that out, | 你要搞清楚这一点 |
[25:31] | you’re gonna get yourself kicked out of here and med school. | 不然你就别想在这里和医学院待了 |
[25:34] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:38] | I hear you. | 明白了 |
[25:47] | Do you want me to write him up? | 要给他记过吗 |
[25:52] | No. | 不用 |
[26:00] | It’s for his own good. | 这是为他好 |
[26:02] | I know what happens when you don’t follow protocol. | 我很清楚不守规矩的后果是什么 |
[26:06] | It’s not personal. | 并不是针对他 |
[26:11] | Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming back to Med? | 你回医院怎么不跟我说呢 |
[26:13] | I didn’t know until this morning. | 我今早才知道 |
[26:15] | So you’ll be back in the E.D.? | 这么说你会回急诊室 |
[26:17] | Uh, not exactly. | 不是 |
[26:19] | Dr. Charles wants me to be a psych resident. | 查尔斯医生让我当住院心理医生 |
[26:23] | You? | 你吗 |
[26:24] | Is that such a shock? | 很惊讶吗 |
[26:25] | I just didn’t realize that you had an interest in that. | 我只是不知道你对这方面有兴趣 |
[26:28] | I didn’t. | 我没兴趣 |
[26:30] | I don’t. I… | 我不… |
[26:32] | I don’t know. What do you see? | 我也说不好 有什么发现 |
[26:35] | I wish people wouldn’t diagnose themselves. | 真希望人们不要自我诊断 |
[26:37] | They always screw it up. | 他们总是帮倒忙 |
[26:39] | Your patient doesn’t have vitiligo. | 你的患者没得白殿风 |
[26:40] | She has tinea veriscolor. | 她是花斑癣 |
[26:42] | – A yeast infection? – Yeah. | -酵母菌感染吗 -是的 |
[26:43] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[26:46] | You know, I’m gonna miss the smell of coffee on you. | 我会想念你身上的咖啡味 |
[26:57] | It’s a little early to tell, but my initial assessment | 虽然现在有点为时尚早 但从初步评估来看 |
[26:59] | is that your father is doing well post-op. | 你父亲术后恢复得很好 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[27:07] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[27:20] | You can see. | 你也看到了 |
[27:21] | The leak from her pseudoaneurysm is increasing. | 她的假动脉瘤渗血增多 |
[27:23] | I still think we should watch it. | 我还是建议继续观察 |
[27:24] | Natalie, if she goes into labor, | 娜塔莉 一旦她开始分娩 |
[27:26] | it could rupture and kill her. | 肿瘤可能会破裂 她就会死 |
[27:28] | We gotta take care of this now. | 我们得立即手术 |
[27:30] | We’ll take Cheryl to the Hybrid Room. | 带谢莉尔去混合手术室 |
[27:33] | I’ll shield the baby with a lead blanket and stent her. | 用铅毯隔离胎儿 给她做支架手术 |
[27:35] | We’ll have OB standing by. If anything goes wrong, | 让妇产科医生待命 如果出了岔子 |
[27:38] | they can perform an emergency c-section. | 他们可以进行紧急剖腹产手术 |
[27:43] | Nat, we’ve got to deal with this. | 小娜 我们必须得做手术 |
[27:48] | I’ll page OB. | 我去通知产科医生 |
[28:01] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[28:02] | I was with his daughter when he crashed. | 他晕倒时我在检查他女儿 |
[28:04] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[28:05] | Mr. Buckner is in and out of non-sustained v-tach. | 巴克纳先生有间歇性的室性心动过速 |
[28:08] | Heart rate spikes to 180. | 心率高达180 |
[28:11] | How long has it been going on? | 持续多久了 |
[28:12] | 15 minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[28:13] | We’ve started an amiodarone infusion. | 我们已经开始注入胺碘酮了 |
[28:17] | Should suppress his arrhythmia. | 应该可以抑制他的心律失常 |
[28:21] | Your lips to God’s ear. | 希望上帝保佑 |
[28:43] | Ready to cannulate. | 准备插管 |
[28:47] | Seeing decels on the fetal heart rate down to 110. | 观测到胎儿心率降至110 |
[28:51] | In position to place the stent. | 准备好放置支架 |
[28:53] | Dr. Manning’s right. I don’t like that tracing. | 曼宁医生是对的 我不看好现在的情况 |
[28:56] | Just a little bit longer. | 再等一小会儿 |
[28:59] | Heart rate’s down to 100. | 心率降至100 |
[29:01] | 96 96. | |
[29:03] | No time. The baby’s in distress. | 没时间了 婴儿有危险 |
[29:04] | – We have to get her out now. – Okay. | -我们必须马上剖腹产 -好的 |
[29:23] | Last heart rate was 85. | 最后的心率是85 |
[29:35] | Cut the cord. | 剪脐带 |
[29:37] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[29:50] | She’s all yours, Dr. Rhodes. | 她交给你了 罗德斯医生 |
[29:52] | Okay, fluoro on. Let’s go. | 好的 开氟代 开始吧 |
[29:58] | I’m not hearing anything. How’s the baby? | 我没有听到声音 宝宝怎么样 |
[30:00] | First APGAR 6 but already improving. | 初次新生儿评分6 但已经好转了 |
[30:02] | – How’s mom? – Hanging in there. | -妈妈怎么样 -还在坚持 |
[30:05] | Placing the stent now. | 现在放置支架 |
[30:07] | And deploy. | 展开 |
[30:13] | It’s in. Well-seated. | 进去了 固定好了 |
[30:27] | His creatinine levels hit 2.5. | 他的肌酸酐指标达到了2.5 |
[30:29] | Is he responding to diuretics? | 他对利尿剂有反应吗 |
[30:30] | No. | 没有 |
[30:32] | I’m not sure why his kidneys aren’t working. | 我不知道为什么他的肾不工作了 |
[30:34] | Possibly post CPR and pump. | 可能需要心肺复苏和泵机 |
[30:37] | Call renal, see what the nephrologists suggest. | 呼叫肾脏部 问问肾病专家的建议 |
[30:39] | Yes, Dr. Latham. | 是 莱瑟医生 |
[30:51] | Your little girl is doing just fine. | 你的小姑娘状态很好 |
[30:53] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[30:56] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:08] | Cheryl. | 谢莉尔 |
[31:10] | I’m afraid your father is not doing very well. | 恐怕你父亲的状态不太好 |
[31:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna go check on him. | 我去看看 |
[31:16] | I’ll let you know. | 有消息通知你 |
[31:19] | Please take me to him. | 请你带我过去 |
[31:22] | Cheryl, you just had an emergency c-section. | 谢莉尔 你刚刚做完紧急剖腹产 |
[31:24] | Take me and my baby. | 带我和宝宝过去 |
[31:27] | – I can’t do that. – Please. | -这不可以 -求你了 |
[31:30] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[31:38] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降 |
[31:41] | – No pulse. – Call a code. | -没有脉搏 -开警报 |
[31:45] | Will, start compressions. | 威尔 开始胸部按压 |
[31:45] | Epi, one milligram. | 肾上腺素 一毫克 |
[31:52] | – Charge to 200. – Code blue. | -充电至200 -蓝色警报 |
[32:00] | All right, hold compressions. | 好 暂停按压 |
[32:01] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[32:05] | Fine v-fib. | 室颤 |
[32:06] | – 200 again. – Charging 200. | -再次200 -充电至200 |
[32:12] | Hold. | 暂停 |
[32:14] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[32:18] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[32:24] | He’s asystole. | 他心搏停止了 |
[32:27] | He’s gone, Connor. | 他走了 康纳 |
[32:28] | Vasopressin 40. Now. | 后叶加压素40 马上 |
[32:31] | Dr. Rhodes, the patient is dead. | 罗德斯医生 病人死了 |
[32:54] | Time of death, 15:20. | 死亡时间 15点20 |
[33:11] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[33:32] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[33:36] | Look. | 看 |
[33:42] | It’s your granddaughter. | 这是你的外孙女 |
[34:09] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[34:12] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[34:23] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从来没有见过这种事 |
[34:26] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[34:34] | Baruch dayan emet. | 上帝庇佑 |
[35:02] | Dr. Reese, how’s our patient? | 里斯医生 病人怎么样了 |
[35:05] | I gave her ketoconazole cream. | 我给她开了酮康唑乳膏 |
[35:07] | Her fungal infection should be gone in a week. | 她的真菌感染应该一个星期就会好 |
[35:09] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[35:12] | Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[35:14] | I’ve decided I will take that residency in psychiatry. | 我决定接受精神科住院医生的实习 |
[35:18] | I see now that by combining my clinical knowledge | 我现在发现结合临床知识 |
[35:20] | with psychology, maybe I really can help people. | 和心理学 也许我真的可以帮到别人 |
[35:24] | I am so glad to hear that. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[35:31] | You’re not talking about Emmie though, are you? | 你不是在说埃米 对吧 |
[35:34] | Listen, you very skillfully | 听我说 你很专业地 |
[35:38] | treated a superficial skin infection. | 治疗了病人的浅表皮肤感染 |
[35:41] | Unfortunately, neither of us have done anything to address | 很不幸 我们都没有处理 |
[35:44] | the profound underlying psychological issues | 她遭受的深层次 |
[35:47] | that she suffers from. | 心理问题 |
[35:49] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我想说 |
[35:50] | our patient has a long way to go. | 我们的病人还有很长的路要走 |
[35:52] | Oh. Yes. | 是的 |
[35:55] | Anybody ever tell you the etymology | 有人告诉过你”精神病学” |
[35:57] | of the word “Psychiatry”? | 这个词的词源吗 |
[36:00] | The medical treatment of the soul. | 对灵魂的医学治疗 |
[36:04] | Isn’t that marvelous? | 是不是很棒 |
[36:07] | So, worry not, Dr. Reese. | 所以 不用担心 里斯医生 |
[36:10] | We all–all of us have a long way to go | 在治疗我们的灵魂方面 |
[36:14] | in healing our souls. | 我们都有很长的路要走 |
[36:24] | – Dr. Choi. – Yes? | -崔医生 -什么事 |
[36:26] | My patient waited 2 1/2 hours for a treatment room, | 我的病人等治疗室等了两个半小时 |
[36:30] | but I understand Treatment 1 has been free all day. | 但我知道一号治疗室一整天都空着 |
[36:38] | – Yeah. – Wonderful. | -是的 -太好了 |
[36:41] | I’d sure like to know where Noah Sexton disappeared to. | 我很想知道诺亚·塞克斯顿去哪里了 |
[36:57] | 35 grand a year. | 每年三万五 |
[37:02] | – Huh? – What my malpractice is going to cost. | -什么 -我出医疗事故的代价 |
[37:06] | And that’s on top of my student loans, | 而且我还有学生贷款要还 |
[37:08] | which now because I’m an attending, | 因为现在我是主治医生 |
[37:09] | I have to start paying off. | 所以我必须开始还了 |
[37:12] | How’s your “Sick bay” system working? | 你的”军队系统”效果如何 |
[37:19] | I will take those scheduling sheets after all. | 还是把那些值班表给我吧 |
[37:23] | You can have ’em. | 没问题 |
[37:25] | Well, you know, the thing I learned early on, | 我以前学到的一点是 |
[37:27] | the nurses, they run everything anyway. | 护士负责一切 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:37] | You know, | 要知道 |
[37:39] | I saw a dead man come back to life today. | 今天我看到一个人起死回生 |
[37:45] | Makes all this other stuff seem kinda small. | 这让其它事好像都变成了小事 |
[38:00] | Do you think she’s on pre-exposure prophylaxis? | 你觉得她有接触病毒前预防治疗吗 |
[38:03] | Pretty standard with HIV. Why? | 这是接触艾滋病人的标准程序 怎么了 |
[38:07] | Doesn’t look like he’s afraid he’ll infect her. | 看起来他一点都不担心感染她 |
[38:11] | Well, there’s very little risk, April. | 风险很小的 艾普尔 |
[38:14] | Learn to deal with things, April. | 要学会接受 艾普尔 |
[38:17] | Life’s not perfect. | 生活不完美 |
[38:24] | But it is pretty great. | 但确实很棒 |
[38:36] | – Hey, Dad. – Hi, sweetie. | -爸爸 -亲爱的 |
[38:39] | Let me check your phone. | 我看看你的手机 |
[38:40] | I want to see how many “Likes” we got. | 我想看看我们有多少个赞 |
[38:42] | – “Likes”? – The selfie we took. | -赞 -我们一起的自拍照 |
[38:45] | 22. Hey, you know what we should do? | 22个 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[38:48] | What? | 怎么做 |
[38:49] | We should take one in front of Dylan’s Candy Bar. | 我们应该在迪伦的糖果吧前拍一张 |
[38:51] | That’ll make everybody jealous. | 那会让所有人都羡慕 |
[38:54] | Yeah, you know what we should do? | 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[38:56] | We should go live in a cave with no electricity | 我们应该搬到一个没电的山洞里住 |
[39:00] | until you’re about 35 years old. That’s what we should do. | 直到你35岁 我们应该那样做才对 |
[39:02] | – Daddy. – What? | -爸爸 -什么 |
[39:08] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[39:19] | So–so how are we feeling after work? | 你下班后心情如何 |
[39:23] | Good. | 不错 |
[39:25] | Then dinner tonight? | 那今晚一起吃晚餐吗 |
[39:29] | You –you like my raviolis, right? | 你喜欢吃我做的煮合子 对吧 |
[39:31] | I tolerate your ravioli. | 还算吃得下吧 |
[39:37] | Are you sure you’re okay with everything? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[39:41] | Me, the whole package? | 我 还有我的情况 |
[39:42] | Baby, I’m sure. | 亲爱的 我不介意 |
[39:56] | I’ll make the garlic bread. | 我来做大蒜面包 |
[40:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:12] | Mm. I got these. | 我来结账 |
[40:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | – I’ll get ’em next time. – Okay. | -下次我请 -好 |
[40:20] | You know, I didn’t expect to see you here. | 我没想到在这里遇到你 |
[40:22] | My mother-in-law insisted on taking Owen for the night. | 我婆婆坚持今晚带欧文 |
[40:25] | She says I need a life. | 她说我需要有自己的生活 |
[40:42] | My car is, um, is over there. | 我的车在那边 |
[40:46] | – Okay, I’ll walk you to it. – No, no. | -好 我送你过去 -不用 |
[40:48] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用送我 |
[40:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:52] | My apartment is just around the block anyway, so… | 我的公寓就在这条街附近 所以… |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:59] | Well… good night. | 晚安 |
[41:06] | You want to come by for a night cap? | 你想过来一起喝杯睡前酒吗 |
[41:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I do. | 一起喝一杯吧 |