Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] And easy on the CrossFit for a while, okay? 这段时间就不要健身了 好吗
[00:04] – Okay. – Thank you. -好了 -谢谢
[00:05] Just cleared Treatment 3. Just got to turn it over. 刚清理了第三治疗室 简直翻了个底朝天
[00:08] – Sure. – Man, we’re up again already? -好 -老天 这就已经来了吗
[00:10] – Looks like it. – What’s going on? -看起来是的 -怎么回事
[00:12] – Who are they? – Big brother. -他们是谁 -老大哥
[00:15] – Up. – JCAHO. -戴上 -JCAHO
[00:17] Yeah, they’re doing a surprise site survey. 他们在给我们惊喜视察呢
[00:21] – Who’s JCAHO? – The Joint Commission. -JCAHO是谁 -联合委员会
[00:23] They rate the performance standards 他们给医院表现做评估
[00:24] of hospitals and certify them. 并且给出证书证明
[00:26] So far, JCAHO’s reports have been positive. 迄今为止 我们的评价都比较积极
[00:28] So let’s keep it that way. 所以需要继续保持
[00:29] Stick to protocols and with big smiles. 遵守礼仪 保持微笑
[00:34] Dr. Choi, we’re gonna need 崔医生 今天我们需要
[00:35] some of your Navy-inspired discipline today. 拿出你海军式的纪律规范
[00:37] Sorry, I’m with the paramedics today. 抱歉 今天我去帮助急救员
[00:39] Resident ride along. 住院医师要去巡逻救人喽
[00:41] And discipline, that a nice way of saying I’m a tight ass? 至于纪律规范 你那是变着法儿说我这个人古板吗
[00:44] Oh, yes. Tight. 没错 很古板
[00:45] I didn’t say that. 我可没说
[00:48] And, uh, getting those docs in line, 接待那些大佬
[00:50] isn’t that the chief resident’s job anyway? 不是住院医师主任的活吗
[00:53] Wonderful, the guy enforcing the rules 真有意思 执行规章制度的人
[00:55] is the one who’s always breaking them. 也是一直破坏它们的人
[00:57] Yeah. 没错
[00:58] Good luck with that. 祝好运
[01:00] Code One team to the ED. 急救一队到急救室
[01:02] – What do we got? – Nathan Clay. -什么情况 -内森·克莱
[01:03] 58-year-old male. “Peeds” versus auto. 58岁男性 车祸
[01:05] GCS 12. Vitals stable. 12级昏迷 生命体征稳定
[01:07] Gross deformity to the left upper arm. 左上臂可见畸形
[01:09] Right in here. 这边
[01:10] He’s complaining of chest and back pains. 他说胸和背部疼
[01:11] Mr. Clay, can you hear me? 克莱先生 能听到我说话吗
[01:13] Mr. Clay? On my count. 克莱先生 听我口令
[01:15] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:18] Central line and a CVC catheter. 中心线和静脉插管
[01:20] – Right away. – Airway’s intact. -马上 -气道完好
[01:22] Breath sounds clear bilaterally. 呼吸音两边都很清晰
[01:24] Tenderness in the left chest 左胸柔软
[01:25] and thoracic spine. What happened here? 胸椎也一样 怎么回事
[01:27] He’s walking with his wife on Michigan Avenue. 他和妻子在密歇根大道散步
[01:29] Suddenly flips out, starts wailing on her. 突然失控 对着她发疯
[01:31] A couple of Samaritans jumped in to help out. 几个好心人帮助了他们
[01:33] He takes off right into traffic. 他直接冲到了马路上
[01:36] Score one for, uh, karma. 因果报应啊
[01:38] 12-lead EKGs, chest x-rays, 12导联心电图 胸透
[01:40] CT of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis, 胸腹及骨盆CT
[01:42] with recons of the TLS spine. 检查脊柱传导
[01:44] – On it. – Leave me–no. -好的 -别碰我
[01:45] Leave me alone. I’m fine. 别碰我 我没事
[01:47] Laura Clay. 55-year-old female. 劳拉·克莱 55岁
[01:48] – GCS 15. – I’m fine. -15级昏迷 -我没事
[01:49] I need to get to my husband. 我要找我丈夫
[01:50] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ma’am, ma’am, ma’am. 夫人 夫人
[01:51] – Okay. – Heart rate’s tachycardic. -好 -心搏过速
[01:53] This is all my fault. 这都是我的错
[01:54] Look, I blocked my fall with my hand, not my C spine. 我摔倒的时候用手撑地了 脊柱没摔到
[01:58] I’m neurologically intact. 我的神经没有损伤
[01:59] Technical. Are you a doctor? 专业术语 你是医生吗
[02:00] – Yes, yes, I am. – Laura! Please– -没错 我是 -劳拉 求你…
[02:04] – Dr. Rhodes! – Honey, I’m here. -罗德斯医生 -亲爱的 我在
[02:06] – Ma’am, stay right there. – I’m right here. -夫人 你不能进去 -我在
[02:07] There are too many of them! 他们人太多了
[02:10] – I’m here, my love! – Help me! -我在 亲爱的 -救我
[02:12] I need restraints. 2 of Versed and 5 of Haldol. 拿束带来 2单位咪达锉伦还有5单位氟哌啶醇
[02:14] – There are too many of th– – No, not Haldol! -太多了… -不 不能用氟哌啶醇
[02:15] Quetiapine. He’s not abusive. 用喹硫平 他没有虐待倾向
[02:17] He has Lewy Body Dementia. 他有路易体痴呆症
[02:20] Wait, scratch the Haldol. 25 of quetiapine. 等等 把氟哌啶醇去掉 拿25单位喹硫平
[02:23] – Laura! – It’s all right, my love. -劳拉 -没事的 亲爱的
[02:24] What the hell’s Lewy Body? 路易体是什么
[02:26] Debilitating form of dementia. 轻度痴呆
[02:28] Alzheimer’s meets Parkinson’s. 介于阿兹海默和帕金森症之间
[02:42] He took a pretty good whack. 撞得挺厉害
[02:44] He’s got a chest bruise, left first rib fracture, 胸部淤血 左侧第一根肋骨骨折
[02:46] proximal humerus fracture. 肱骨近端骨折
[02:48] – How are his labs? – It’s all good. -各项数据怎样 -都挺好
[02:50] Calcium was elevated. 钙水平上升了
[02:52] I suspect he’ll develop a kidney stone down the road, 我怕他有肾结石的危险
[02:54] but it’s likely he’s had a few before. 很可能之前出现过
[02:56] Prior heart surgery? 心脏做过手术吗
[02:58] Says it was a quadruple bypass. 据说是心脏四重搭桥手术
[03:00] Had it done at Northwestern five years ago. 五年前在西北医院那边做的
[03:02] – He remembers the details? – Yeah, he’s lucid. -他还记得这么清楚吗 -对 他很清醒
[03:05] Somewhat. All right, EKG is normal, 差不多 心电图也正常
[03:08] but because of the prior heart surgery, 但因为之前做过心脏搭桥手术
[03:10] I’m gonna repeat it every few hours. 我每隔几小时再查一遍
[03:12] He’s all yours. 交给你了
[03:16] Mr. Clay? 克莱先生
[03:17] Mr. Clay, I’m Dr. Charles. How are you feeling? 克莱先生 我是查尔斯医生 你感觉如何
[03:20] My wife, Laura, where is she? 我妻子 劳拉 她在哪
[03:22] She’s being treated right now, but will be in shortly. 她在接受治疗 一会儿就过来
[03:26] I hurt her again, didn’t I? 我又伤了她对吗
[03:31] This isn’t the life she deserves. 她不该过这样的生活
[03:37] Mr. Clay? 克莱先生
[03:39] Mr. Clay? 克莱先生
[03:47] Damn, you got the online thing down, huh? 见鬼 你还网恋 是吗
[03:50] – There was a time. – Yeah, what’s her name? -曾经啊 -她叫什么
[03:52] Easy. She’s taken. 别问了 名花有主
[03:53] Vicki. Doctor at the VA. 薇琪 退伍军人事务处的医生
[03:55] Oh, man. 老天
[03:57] There are so many female paramedics 你名草有主
[03:58] who are gonna be sorry to hear you’re off the market. 有多少小护士的心要伤透了
[04:00] Couple guys, too. 还有一些帅哥也一样
[04:02] Well, you let ’em down easy for me. 那你可得让他们悠着点
[04:03] All right. 好
[04:04] You sure you gonna be okay back here? 你确定坐后面没问题吗
[04:05] ‘Cause we can just throw Desmond in the back. 我们其实可以让德斯蒙德去后面坐
[04:07] Eh, I’m fine. 没问题
[04:08] Ambo’s like the Humvee. You sit where there’s room. 急救车就像悍马 哪里有地方就坐哪里
[04:10] – Comfort’s not a factor. – Well, good. -不用担心舒适问题 -好啊
[04:12] This day’s gonna go by quick then. 那今天就好过了
[04:14] Ambo 61, 40-year-old male down in his home. 61号救护车 40岁男性在家中倒下
[04:17] 222 Bromley Avenue. 布鲁姆利大街222号
[04:18] Some kind of lower extremity insult. 出警对象有某种下肢问题
[04:20] He’s in severe pain, possibly trapped. 很痛苦 可能被困住了
[04:22] Copy Main. Ambo 61 responding. 收到 总部 61号救护车出动
[04:24] All right, we’re on! 我们出发
[04:32] It doesn’t make any sense. 没道理啊
[04:33] I’ve had Boomer since he was a puppy. 邦莫很小的时候我就开始养了
[04:35] He’s super loyal. I leave the room for a second, 他非常忠诚 我离开房间一会儿
[04:37] he’s looking for me. 他就会来找我
[04:38] I had a dog like that. 我也养过那样的狗
[04:39] He might nip a little, but this was a full-on attack. 他会小含一下 但这次纯粹就是攻击了
[04:42] In my experience, dogs can be unpredictable. 就我的经验来看 狗的行为无法预计
[04:44] Even really friendly ones. 就算是很友好的也一样
[04:47] Sometimes if a dog’s in pain, though, he– 有时候如果狗难受…
[04:49] He wasn’t. 他没有
[04:50] We were playing tug of war, like we always do. 我们像往常一样在玩拔河
[04:53] Dog bites shouldn’t be stitched. 狗咬伤不能缝合
[04:55] They need to stay open 需要敞着
[04:56] so the wound doesn’t become infected. 这样伤口不会感染
[04:58] Also, I’m gonna give you a tetanus shot 我给你打一针破伤风
[05:00] and an antibiotic. 还有抗生素
[05:01] Boomer’s healthy. He’s had all his shots. 邦莫很健康 疫苗都有打
[05:03] It’s just a precaution. 以防万一
[05:20] Paul’s in trouble down there. 保罗有麻烦了
[05:21] – Did you call 911? – Yes, I’m his neighbor. -是您报的警吗 -是 我是他的邻居
[05:26] Paul? 保罗
[05:28] It’s the paramedics. 我们是急救员
[05:34] That’s ripe. 够冲的
[05:36] Man, look at this. He’s a hoarder. 你们看看 他有囤积癖
[05:46] What do you think? 你看怎么办
[05:48] You good going in there? 你一个人进去能行吗
[05:49] – I’m good. – Okay. -能行 -那好
[05:51] Uh, get the truck company here. 把云梯队叫过来
[05:53] Tell ’em they’re gonna have to help dig us out, 告诉他们得帮我们清理路出来
[05:54] and grab me a second radio. 另外再给我一部无线电对讲机
[05:55] And, uh, I’m gonna try and go in through the back door. 我试试看从后门进去
[05:57] You got it. 好的
[06:05] Paul! 保罗
[06:07] Everything okay? 你还好吗
[06:19] Third squad caught a high-rise fire. 第三抢险队在处理高层建筑火情
[06:20] Dispatch is pulling a truck from up north to help us out. 调度中心从北边派了一辆云梯车来帮我们
[06:23] It’ll be a while before they get here. 过一会儿他们就到了
[06:28] In the beginning, I wanted to think it would pass. 一开始 我真是希望能熬过去
[06:31] Any wife would, but I’m also a neurologist, 当妻子的都这么希望 但我也是神经科学家
[06:34] and I couldn’t ignore his symptoms. 我无法忽视他的种种症状
[06:37] Oh, so you diagnosed the Lewy Body Dementia? 所以你给他诊断出了路易体痴呆症
[06:40] Yes, but I got second and third opinions, 没错 但是我又征求过其他人的意见
[06:43] and they both agreed it was LBD, 他们都认为就是路易体症
[06:45] and that was about four years ago. 这是四年之前的事了
[06:47] Four years, really? 四年 真的吗
[06:49] You know, Nathan expressed deep regret to me 内森曾向我表达过深深的懊悔
[06:52] about the pain that he’s caused you. 说他给你造成了巨大的痛苦
[06:54] That kind of insight is rare 得路易体症这么久的人
[06:55] for somebody who’s been battling LBD for that long. 还能产生这样的想法实在是少见
[06:58] Well, my husband was an engineer, 我丈夫之前是工程师
[07:01] and his brain is wired to solve problems. 他的大脑习惯解决问题
[07:03] Last year, I retired early. 去年我提前退休
[07:05] I wanted to devote more time to his cognitive therapy. 我想花更多时间陪他进行认知治疗
[07:09] Hmm, well, it’s been working. 看来效果还不错
[07:10] There’s moments when he’s lucid. 他有时候是清醒的
[07:11] But more and more, it’s this. 但大多数时候都是这样
[07:15] Mrs. Clay, 克莱夫人
[07:17] Nathan’s latest EKG is still normal. 内森最新的心电图结果仍然是正常的
[07:20] I want to do another one in a few hours, 过几个小时我想再做一次
[07:22] but if it is good too, I’ll discharge him. 如果还是正常的话 他就可以出院了
[07:25] Thank you, doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[07:31] I know that it would be better and safer for the both of us 我知道如果送内森去专门的疗养院
[07:34] if Nathan went to a care facility, 对我们两个都更好 更安全
[07:38] but if I do that, then it’s over. 但如果我这么做 就彻底完了
[07:42] And I’m not ready to give up our Sundays 而我还不想这么早就告别每周日
[07:44] listening to opera. 一起听歌剧的日子
[07:47] I know it’s hard to imagine, but my Nathan is still in there. 我知道这很难想象 但是我的内森还活着
[07:51] Last week he made me dinner, Florentine lasagna. 上周他还给我做了晚餐 佛罗伦萨千层面
[07:55] He can still cook? 他还能做饭
[07:57] Well, meals take longer to prepare than they used to, 比他往常做饭花的时间要长一些
[08:01] but… 不过
[08:03] he does it for me. 他还是为我做了
[08:08] He’s fighting just as hard as I am. 他和我一样 都在坚持
[08:16] Hi, honey. 亲爱的
[08:19] Everything’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好好的
[08:22] Everything’s okay. 都会好好的
[08:26] How you doing, Ethan? 你那边如何 伊森
[08:28] Fine, as long as I breathe through my mouth. 还行 只要我能忍着不用鼻子呼吸
[08:31] Is it as tight in there as I think it is? 里面和我想的一样挤吗
[08:33] It’s worse. 更挤
[08:34] Are you claustrophobic? 你没有幽闭恐惧症吧
[08:36] Didn’t used to be. 以前没有
[08:44] I mean, and Tate totally snores, 塔特打鼾特别响
[08:46] but I don’t mind. 不过我不在乎
[08:48] Oh, he does this thing where he shoots his dirty boxers 另外他把脏衣服扔进洗衣篮里
[08:51] into the hamper like a buzzer beater. 就像投压哨球似的
[08:55] Anyway, it’s cute. 总之特别可爱
[08:57] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[08:59] You’re in love. 你恋爱了
[09:01] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s that? 等等 等等 这是怎么回事
[09:04] What’s what? 什么怎么回事
[09:06] Used gloves go in the bio bin, not the trash. 用过的手套要扔生化回收箱 而不是垃圾桶
[09:10] Okay, those were actually clean though. 这几只其实根本没用过
[09:11] – They were on the floor. – Probably just got stuck -只是掉在地上了 -可能是往外抽的时候
[09:12] to the pair that came out before them. 被前面那副带出来了
[09:14] Unless you’re certain, it’s bio. 除非十分确定 都得算生化垃圾
[09:17] Come on, Maggie. You know the protocol. 麦基 你知道规定的
[09:18] I do. 我是知道
[09:19] I’ve also been through this circus 而这种吃饱了瞎闹腾的事
[09:21] about a dozen times. 我也见得多了
[09:22] JCAHO days are about patient care, 健护鉴定日鉴定的是病人护理治疗水准
[09:25] not about a pair of latex gloves. 才不管掉了副手套这种事
[09:27] Look, I’m already in the doghouse with Goodwin. 我和古德温已经成了重点关照对象了
[09:30] If there’s any chance of getting out, I want it. 如果能早点解脱 我当然也乐意
[09:33] So by the book–by the book. 所以按规定来 按规定来
[09:37] By the book. 按规定来
[09:43] Okay honey, eight across. 亲爱的 第八行
[09:46] It’s five letters 英文五个字母
[09:47] and the clue is rental agreement, 提示语是使用和收益权有偿转移的协议
[09:50] and the first letter is L. 第三个字是”合”
[09:58] I’m thinking the second is E. 我觉得第四个字是”同”
[10:01] l-e… 合同
[10:06] Lease. 租赁合同
[10:07] Good. Good, honey. 很好 很好 亲爱的
[10:10] All right, next one. 好的 下一个
[10:11] We’re gonna do 23 down. 我们再来填第23列的
[10:14] Six letters. 六个字母
[10:16] The clue is collects… 提示语是收集
[10:17] With an S. 回收的收
[10:21] – What happened? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -我不知道
[10:22] His blood pressure tanked. 他的血压下降得很快
[10:25] All right, bag and hang a liter bolus. 上氧气囊 挂一升盐水
[10:27] – Yes, doctor. – SATS are dropping. -好的医生 -生命体征在下降
[10:28] – Intubate? – Yep. -插管吗 -好
[10:31] Grab the bag and hook it up to the O2. 拿好氧气囊 连上氧气
[10:36] All right, 20 of etomidate. 100 of sux. 20单位麻醉剂 100单位司可林
[10:37] Let’s bring in the FAST scan. 腹部超音波检查重点创伤
[10:39] – April, give me some pressure. – Here, doctor. -艾普尔 加压 -给 医生
[10:45] And I’m in. 插进去了
[10:48] – Got it. – Okay. -好了 -好
[10:50] – Scan. – Here you go. -扫描 -这里
[10:55] Heart rate 110. 心率110
[11:00] All right, belly’s clean. 腹部正常
[11:04] Poor wall motion of the LV and a small effusion. 室壁运动情况不好 有轻微积液
[11:06] He’s bleeding internally? 他在内出血吗
[11:08] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[11:11] Mrs. Clay, please, right over here. 克莱夫人 请随我来
[11:12] SATS are back up. 生命体征回升了
[11:13] Oxygenation improving. 供氧量提升
[11:14] It’s not gonna matter if he goes into cardiac arrest. 如果他心搏停止 供氧量再高也没用了
[11:17] CT of the heart and great vessels. 对心脏和大血管进行扫描
[11:18] Let’s get him ready to go. 准备把他推过去
[11:26] Laura? 劳拉
[11:27] If we may? 借一步说话
[11:32] The blunt trauma from the car accident 车祸造成的钝器伤
[11:34] displaced one of Nathan’s bypass grafts. 使得内森的一个旁路搭桥移位了
[11:37] His aorta is leaking blood. 他的动脉出血了
[11:39] – A pseudo-aneurysm. – Mm-hmm. -假性动脉瘤 -是
[11:41] How bad? 有多严重
[11:43] Right now it’s just a slow drip. 现在出血量还不大
[11:45] It hasn’t ruptured yet. 还没有大的裂口
[11:47] So there’s still an opportunity 所以还来得及
[11:49] to operate, repair the suture line, 做手术 修复缝合线
[11:50] and plug the hole? 止住渗血
[11:51] Normally, yes. 一般来说是
[11:53] Your husband’s prior heart bypass surgery 你丈夫之前的心脏搭桥手术
[11:56] significantly increases the difficulty of the operation. 极大地提升了手术的难度
[11:59] His odds of surviving the procedure plummet. 他存活下来的几率大幅降低
[12:02] So if surgery isn’t a viable option, what is? 那既然不能做手术了 还有什么别的办法
[12:10] Given the circumstances, 根据现状来看
[12:13] we feel the safest choice 我们认为最安全的选择
[12:15] is to make Nathan comfortable. 是让内森舒舒服服地活着
[12:22] How long? 还有多久
[12:23] We can’t be certain. 我们也不确定
[12:25] A day, a week, 一天 一星期
[12:28] maybe a few months 也许几个月
[12:30] until the aneurysm ruptures. 全看动脉瘤什么时候破裂
[12:32] We’re very sorry. 我们很遗憾
[12:38] Help. I can’t move. 救命 我动不了
[12:40] I’m coming, Paul. 我来了 保罗
[12:49] Don’t touch that! 不要碰那个
[12:51] What was that? 那是什么
[13:06] Ethan, what happened? 伊森 怎么了
[13:08] Got bit by the lid of a tin can. 被罐头盖子割伤了
[13:14] Truck company is almost here. 云梯队快到了
[13:15] They’re going to clear a path to get the stretcher through. 他们会清出一条路抬担架进去
[13:21] Please, hurry! 拜托 快一点
[13:23] Hold on, Paul! 坚持住 保罗
[13:25] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[13:27] I haven’t been able to pee in over 16 hours. 我都16个小时没尿尿了
[13:30] I thought I was gonna explode. 我还以为我要炸了
[13:32] Brachytherapy for prostate cancer? 前列腺癌短距离放射治疗
[13:34] Two days ago. 两天前
[13:35] My urologist said it was the way to go. 我的泌尿科医师说这样治疗最好
[13:37] Who’s your urologist? 你的泌尿科医生是谁
[13:38] I’ll call and tell them you’ve experienced a blockage. 我要联系他们 告诉他们你尿路堵塞
[13:40] Dr. Mason, over at Advocate South. 梅森医生 南部护理医院的
[13:42] Uh, contact info’s, 联系信息
[13:43] uh, in my phone in my pants pocket. 在我裤子口袋里的手机上
[13:48] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[13:53] Everything okay? 没事吧
[13:54] Just a little spill. I got it. 洒了一点 没事
[13:57] Okay, hold on. 等等
[13:58] I’ll call environmental services and have them send a janitor. 我联系环境服务部门让他们派人来
[14:01] It’s just pee. 只是尿液
[14:01] I’ve cleaned it a thousand times. 我清理过好多次了
[14:03] Yeah, but not with JCAHO 但现在有健康护理措施鉴定联合委员会
[14:03] and Robocop Halstead on the prowl. 和机械战警霍斯特德到处巡逻
[14:06] By the book, remember? 按照规定来 记得吗
[14:08] Oh, man. 天啊
[14:09] I think the seed came out. It’s radioactive, right? 放射源应该被尿出来了 还有放射性的吧
[14:13] Oh, it did. 还真是
[14:15] Okay, I’ll call Urology instead. 好吧 我联系泌尿科
[14:24] Cath lab for a cardio angiogram? 让导管室进行心血管造影
[14:26] Should give a better view of Nathan’s pseudo-aneurysm 应该能让我们更好地观测内森的假性动脉瘤
[14:29] and hopefully help me estimate a timeline for his wife. 希望能帮我给他妻子预估一个时间
[14:31] You mind grabbing me an MRI of his head 你去那里的时候能帮我给他做一个
[14:33] while you’re up there? 头部的核磁共振吗
[14:35] Brain scan? 脑扫描
[14:36] His injuries don’t necessitate it. 他的病没必要做这个
[14:38] It’s not for him. It’s for me. 不是给他的 是给我的
[14:39] Uh, Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[14:41] Dr. Rhodes, his awareness and gross motor skills 罗德斯医生 他的意识和运动技能
[14:45] are just too strong 对于像他这种
[14:47] for somebody who’s been battling LBD as long as he has. 与路易体症抗争多年的人来说过于强烈
[14:50] No amount of cognitive therapy in the world is gonna outthink 这世上没有任何认知疗法会认为
[14:53] this disease to the degree that he appears to be. 他所表现出的症状和患病程度相符
[14:56] Laura and two other neurologists 劳拉和另外两名神经学家
[14:59] have all agreed on the Lewy Body diagnosis. 一致同意路易体病的诊断
[15:01] – You think they’re wrong? – I don’t know what to think. -你觉得他们错了吗 -我不知道该怎么看
[15:03] That’s why I need the scan. 所以我需要看扫描结果
[15:06] I need the wife’s consent. 我需要得到他妻子的允许
[15:07] Hasn’t she been through enough? 她受的苦还不够多吗
[15:09] I’m just trying to spare her some false hope here. 我只是不想给她希望又让她失望
[15:12] Hello. 你好
[15:13] – Gentlemen. – Doctors. -你们好 -你们好
[15:15] JCAHO day isn’t exactly the time 健康护理鉴定日可不适合
[15:16] to be sneaking in unauthorized tests. 偷偷摸摸做未经允许的检查
[15:19] I don’t know what to tell you. 我不知道该怎么说
[15:21] – Okay. – Thanks, pal. -好吧 -谢了 伙计
[15:33] What’ve we got? 什么情况
[15:36] Hey, guys, start clearing out! 伙计们 开始清理
[15:40] Don’t touch that. 不要碰那个
[15:41] Get away. 让开
[15:43] – Get away. – There’s a second person. -让开 -还有一个人
[15:45] I’m hearing another victim. 我听到还有一个受害人
[15:47] Ethan, the neighbors seem sure it’s only Paul in there. 伊森 邻居很好像很确定只有保罗一个人
[15:49] Don’t touch that! 不要碰那个
[15:52] There’s someone else here. 还有别人在这里
[15:55] Dr. Perrington, 佩灵顿医生
[15:59] got a hemoptysis patient. 有个病人咳血
[16:02] Chest x-ray says it’s a COPD, but I think he needs a bronch. 胸片结果显示慢阻肺 但我觉得他需要支气管镜
[16:05] You want to take a quick look? 你能来看看吗
[16:07] Really? 真的吗
[16:08] The esteemed Dr. Halstead needs my help with a patient. 精英霍斯特德医生竟然需要我帮忙诊断病人
[16:11] I’m honored. 万分荣幸
[16:14] Look, I, uh–I’m sorry about what happened the other day. 我为之前发生的事而感到抱歉
[16:17] You want a consult, page my resident. 需要咨询就去预约
[16:26] Okay, no redness, no inflammation. 没有发红 没有发炎
[16:29] Looks good. 看上去不错
[16:30] So I can go? 我能走了吗
[16:31] The nurses are working on your discharge paperwork right now. 护士现在正在处理你的出院文件
[16:34] Your wound should heal in about seven days or so. 你的伤口过七天应该就会痊愈
[16:36] Until then, irrigate them and keep them covered. 期间需要加以清洗并包扎
[16:41] – You all right? – Oh, just itchy -你没事吧 -有点痒
[16:44] and a little sweaty. 有点出汗
[16:45] Mind if I take a look? 让我看看好吗
[16:49] No rash. 没有皮疹
[16:50] Could be an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. 可能是对抗生素过敏
[16:54] – You do feel warm though. – I’ll get a temp. -体温是有点高 -我去拿温度计
[16:58] Oh, my sister checking in. 我妹妹来问了
[17:00] I left Boomer with her. 我把邦莫交给她照顾
[17:02] She’s not a dog person either. 她也不怎么喜欢狗
[17:04] I get the impression they’re not for you. 我估计你也不大喜欢吧
[17:06] I’ve treated a lot of dog wounds, 我治疗过很多被狗咬伤的人
[17:07] especially on kids. 特别是孩子
[17:10] It’s 99.4. Was normal at intake. 37.4度 入院时还很正常
[17:13] – CBC and CMP? – Yeah. -全血细胞计数和血液生化 -好的
[17:15] – I’m not out of here, am I? – Sorry. -我出不了院了吧 -抱歉
[17:18] Itching and fever, even a low one, 即使是很轻微的瘙痒和低烧
[17:20] could be more than an allergic reaction. 可能不仅仅是过敏反应
[17:23] Someone will be with you shortly. 有人会马上来帮你做检查
[17:28] Paul, is there anyone else in the house? 保罗 这屋子里还有别人吗
[17:31] No, no, it’s just me. 不 不 只有我
[17:32] You’ve got to hurry! 你们快点
[17:38] Ethan, what happened? 伊森 怎么了
[17:40] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[18:04] – What’s all this? – Well, it’s pretty clear -这是什么 -显然想在芝加哥医院
[18:06] an attending job at Med isn’t gonna happen. 当上主治医师是不可能的事了
[18:08] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道
[18:10] Just being realistic. 事实而已
[18:11] Perrington’s on the hiring committee. 佩灵顿是招聘委员会的
[18:13] She hates me. 她讨厌我
[18:14] Not to mention Goodwin. 更别提古德温了
[18:16] But really, Miami, Will? 但你真的打算去迈阿密吗 威尔
[18:18] I’ve seen you sunburn walking from the ED to your car. 你连从急诊室走到车里都会被晒伤
[18:22] Hey, got to go where the jobs are. 哪里有工作我就去哪里
[18:28] No coffee. JCAHO day. 不能带咖啡出去 健康护理措施鉴定日
[18:30] Right. 对
[18:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[18:42] There should be atrophy, heavy degeneration, 脑白质中应该出现萎缩
[18:44] tangled cells in the white matter. 严重变形 细胞纠缠
[18:46] When was this taken? 这是什么时候做的
[18:47] About an hour ago. 一小时之前
[18:49] I’m sorry. I had a hunch. 抱歉 这是我的直觉
[18:50] I rushed it. I really should have– 就擅自做了 我真的…
[18:51] That is a healthy brain. 那是一个健康的大脑
[18:53] There’s no disease. This means that– 没有疾病 这说明…
[18:56] Nathan doesn’t have Lewy Body Dementia. 内森没患上路易体痴呆症
[18:58] He has the symptoms. 他表现出这种症状了
[19:00] Keeps getting worse. Practically a textbook case. 病情越来越严重 简直就是典型病例
[19:02] How? 怎么会
[19:04] Take a look at this cross section we took during the MRI. 看一下之前核磁共振时拍的剖面图
[19:07] Notice the adenoma, 注意那个腺瘤
[19:09] benign tumor, in the parathyroid gland. 甲状旁腺上的良性瘤
[19:12] So you think this is all hormonal irregularity? 你觉得这是激素失调吗
[19:15] Elevated parathyroid hormone 甲状旁腺激素升高
[19:17] is consistent with increased calcium 会出现钙水平增加
[19:19] and cognitive impairment. Nathan has both. 以及认知障碍的症状 内森都具备了
[19:21] Yes, but he also has hallucinations, 是 但他还出现幻觉
[19:23] physical aggression. You don’t see that 攻击行为 甲状旁腺功能亢进患者
[19:24] in patients with hyperparathyroidism. 不会出现这样症状
[19:27] That’s where his recent bypass surgery makes him unique, okay? 这是他最近做的心脏搭桥手术引起的
[19:30] The beta blocker he’s been taking ever since 他术后一直服用的乙型阻滞药
[19:32] causes increased levels of violent behavior 导致了不少此类患者
[19:36] in a select amount of patients. 出现暴力行为
[19:38] Oh, my God. 天呐
[19:43] A hormonal imbalance 激素失衡
[19:46] with a medication side effect. 加上药物副作用
[19:51] Why didn’t I see that? 我怎么就没看出来
[19:53] The clues were right in front of me. 这些迹象就发生在我眼前
[19:56] Because they mimic the symptoms 因为这些症状
[19:59] of Lewy Body Dementia to a T, 跟路易体痴呆症十分相似
[20:02] and four years ago that adenoma would have been so small 而且四年前 腺瘤肯定很小
[20:04] no scan could have caught it. 扫描检测不出来
[20:06] Look, I’m just telling you 听着 我就想说
[20:07] that presented with the same evidence, 鉴于这些症状
[20:10] I would have done exactly the same thing, 我也会像你那么做
[20:12] reached exactly the same diagnosis. 做出一样的诊断
[20:15] Anybody would have. 大家都会的
[20:16] You didn’t. 你没有
[20:18] I did. 我做了
[20:21] And if I had caught the PTH four years ago, 如果我四年前诊断出是甲状旁腺功能亢进
[20:24] Nathan doesn’t run into traffic, 内森就不会冲上大马路
[20:26] doesn’t get hit by a car. 不会被车撞
[20:28] Today never happens. 就不会发生今天的事了
[20:32] He’s dying 他快死了
[20:33] and it’s entirely my fault. 这都是我的错
[20:41] Help. Please, please anybody! 救命啊 快来救我了
[20:44] I need help! 救命啊
[20:49] Ethan. 伊森
[20:50] Ethan, talk to me. 伊森 说话
[20:56] Ethan, do you copy? 伊森 你听到了吗
[20:58] Let’s go. 我们走
[20:59] Living room’s clear. 客厅安全
[21:16] – Thank God. – Paul? -谢天谢地 -保罗
[21:18] – Help me, please. – Paul, I’m Dr. Choi. -快救我 -保罗 我是崔医生
[21:24] Okay, your heart’s racing. 你心跳剧烈
[21:25] When’s the last time you had any fluids? 你上次喝水是什么时候
[21:29] My leg, burned it. 我腿烫伤了
[21:33] – I see that. – Don’t touch that. -看到了 -不要碰那个
[21:46] – How did this happen? – I was cooking. -怎么烫伤的 -我当时在做饭
[21:49] I tripped and spilled a frying pan, grease. 我脚一滑 锅里的油洒下来了
[21:53] This didn’t just happen. 这不是刚烫的
[21:55] This burn is thick, leathery. 伤口已经发硬结疤了
[21:57] 24 hours old? 有一天了吧
[21:59] Why didn’t you seek help sooner? 你怎么不早点找人帮忙
[22:01] I didn’t want anybody to see how I live. 我不想让大家知道我的生活方式
[22:06] Okay, I’m here now. 好吧 我来了
[22:09] Gonna take care of you. 我会医治的
[22:13] Brachytherapy seed. 近距离放射治疗源
[22:16] Yep, doesn’t happen often, 是的 不常发生
[22:18] but it can get expelled in the urine. 但能通过尿液排出
[22:20] So, um, how radioactive is it? 辐射强度多少
[22:22] To us, harmless. 对人类无害
[22:24] Still, don’t touch it with your bare hands. 但还是不要用手去碰
[22:27] So you’re not gonna dispose of it? 你不打算处理掉吗
[22:29] Not on JCAHO day. 鉴定日我肯定不干啊
[22:30] Sorry. 抱歉
[22:31] Call the Radiation Safety Officer. 联系辐射安全管理员吧
[22:34] Oh, man. 天呐
[22:36] Here we go. 好吧
[22:38] I get it. 我懂
[22:39] You didn’t do Nathan’s bypass surgery. 内森的搭桥手术不是你做的
[22:41] You don’t know what you’re walking into. 你不知道要处理什么情况
[22:43] I can get you every angio he had. 我可以把他拍过的血管成像都拿给你
[22:46] You will know exactly where the surgeon placed every suture. 你会了解那个医生缝线的具体位置
[22:50] The bigger issues are the adhesions 这里更重要的问题是
[22:52] and scar tissue that have formed over the last five years. 已经成型五年的黏连和疤痕组织
[22:55] We can expose a healthy heart in 10 or 15 minutes. 一颗健康的心脏 10到15分钟就能开胸
[22:57] After a quadruple bypass surgery, 对于心脏四处搭桥的患者
[23:00] it could take hours. 会耗费数小时
[23:02] An infinite number of complications can arise. 还可能引起无数并发症
[23:04] When I decided to make Nathan comfortable, 我决定让内森免遭罪时
[23:08] I believed he had a neurological death sentence. 我以为他神经系统有问题 没救了
[23:12] Now it’s a whole new world. 现在情况完全改变了
[23:14] The dementia can be reversed. 痴呆症可以消除
[23:16] I understand, but the fact that he doesn’t have LBD 我明白 但他没患上路易体痴呆症
[23:19] doesn’t make the surgery any easier. 不代表手术就会变容易
[23:21] Nathan’s odds of dying in that operating room 内森死在手术台上的几率
[23:23] are just as high as they ever were. 还是跟以前一样高
[23:25] It’s still my recommendation to not operate. 我还是不建议手术
[23:29] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[23:34] I’ll do the surgery. 我来手术
[23:39] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:42] Thank you for giving us a second chance. 谢谢给我们一个重来的机会
[23:50] Difficult is not impossible. 困难而已 并非不可能
[24:02] Brett, how close are you? 布莱特 你还有多远
[24:04] Ugh, Ethan, finally. You okay? 伊森 终于联系上了 你没事吧
[24:06] I’m fine, but Paul’s got a serious third degree burn 我没事 但保罗的皮肤呈三度烫伤
[24:08] that needs to be released in the ED. ETA? 得马上送进急救室 你还要多久
[24:11] I think we’re almost to the kitchen. 我快到厨房了
[24:12] We need more room for the gear. 得腾出一些地方让医疗设备进来
[24:13] Don’t touch that! Get away, get away. 不要碰那个 走开 走开
[24:16] Who was that? 那是谁
[24:17] The other person I heard, a parrot. 我之前听到的一个声音 一只鹦鹉
[24:21] Look, you still have the hallway to deal with 听着 你还得经过走廊才能进来
[24:22] and Paul’s foot’s still swelling. 保罗的脚持续肿胀
[24:24] No pulse in the instep or ankle. 脚背和脚踝已经没有脉搏了
[24:25] All right, uh, we’re coming as fast as we can. 好吧 我们尽快赶来
[24:28] But not fast enough? 但不够快
[24:32] Okay, Paul, here’s the deal. 保罗 是这样
[24:35] Your skin’s so burned, blood can’t get in 你的皮肤烧伤严重
[24:36] or out of your foot. I’m gonna cut into your leg 脚部血液不循环了 我要切开
[24:39] on both sides of the burn to release the pressure. 你腿部烫伤的两侧 释放压力
[24:41] Here? 在这里吗
[24:42] I wait any longer, you’re gonna lose your foot. 再等下去 你这只脚就废了
[24:44] But–is it gonna hurt? 会疼吗
[24:46] Already pushed morphine in your IV. 已经给你注射吗啡了
[24:48] That’ll help. 会有帮助的
[24:49] But I’ll feel it? 我能感觉到吗
[24:51] Focus on me, not my hands. 把注意力放在我身上 别看我的手
[24:54] It’ll be over before you know it. 还没等你反应过来就完事了
[24:56] Okay? 好吗
[24:57] Deep breath. 深吸一口气
[24:59] Then exhale. 呼气
[25:03] Keep breathing, Paul. Keep breathing. 继续呼吸 保罗 保持呼吸
[25:04] Big breath. 深吸气
[25:06] Bigger exhale. 深呼气
[25:10] Done. 好了
[25:12] Good job, Paul. 很棒 保罗
[25:18] Good job. 表现很好
[25:22] A high white cell count, what does that mean? 白细胞数太高 什么意思
[25:25] You probably have an infection. 你可能出现感染了
[25:27] – From Boomer? – It’s possible. -因为邦莫咬的吗 -有可能
[25:29] Have you felt sick recently? 你最近有不舒服吗
[25:31] No, not really. 没 最近没有
[25:32] I mean, every now and then my throat aches a little. 我喉咙是有时候发痒
[25:35] It doesn’t really bother me though. 但没什么大碍
[25:40] Hmm, the lymph nodes are swollen, 淋巴结肿胀
[25:42] consistent with an upper respiratory infection. 与上呼吸道感染症状吻合
[25:45] Let’s get a rapid strep test. 做个快速链球菌检查
[25:49] What kind of dog is Boomer? 邦莫是什么狗
[25:51] Boxer bulldog mix. 拳师犬斗牛犬混种
[25:53] A rescue. 是条救援犬
[25:54] When I went to the shelter, all the dogs swarmed me, 我去收容所时 所有狗都朝我蜂拥而来
[25:57] but Boomer hung back. 但是邦莫却犹豫不前
[25:59] Not because he was shy. 不是因为他害羞
[26:00] It was a move so he’d stand out. 那是他吸引注意的方式
[26:02] He was playing me. 他在玩弄我
[26:04] Smart dog. 好聪明的狗狗
[26:06] I’m gonna swab the back of your throat. 我要擦拭一下你喉咙后面
[26:10] I’ll get this to the lab. 我去拿给化验室
[26:27] I’m doing what I think is right. 我在做我认为正确的事
[26:31] Nathan’s mental impairment is due to a pea-sized tumor 内森的精神创伤是由一个豌豆大小的肿瘤引起的
[26:34] that is easily removable. 很容易切除
[26:35] A 45-minute operation will cure him. 一台45分钟的手术就能治好他
[26:38] But first, he has to survive 但首先 他得从这场
[26:41] this monumentally difficult surgery. 里程碑式高难度的手术中存活下来
[26:52] I’m sorry, you can’t bring your dog into the hospital. 抱歉 你不能带狗进医院
[26:54] It’s my sister’s dog. 这是我姐姐的狗
[26:56] She’s somewhere in the back not answering her texts. 她在后面 但是不回我短信
[26:57] Only service dogs in the ED. 只有服务犬可以进急救室
[26:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:01] – Oh, is this Boomer? – How’d you know? -这是邦莫吗 -你怎么知道
[27:03] I’ve been taking care of Tara. 我在一直治疗塔拉
[27:04] She said he was a boxer bulldog mix. 她说他是条拳师犬斗牛犬混种
[27:06] I thought it was only gonna be one or two hours. 我以为一两个小时就行了
[27:08] It’s been five. Is she okay? 可都过去五小时了 她没事吧
[27:10] She spiked a low fever. 她出现了低烧
[27:11] – We’re testing for strep. – Strep? -我们在做链球菌检测 -链球菌
[27:13] That’s nothing. Okay, good. 没什么 好了
[27:14] Look, I have to go to work. 我得去工作了
[27:16] There’s no pets allowed in my building. 宠物不能进我工作的地方
[27:17] He barks one time and I can get evicted. 他要是叫了我就可能被扫地出门了
[27:20] I’m sorry, there’s nowhere else to take him. 抱歉 他没有其它地方可去了
[27:21] Um, no, no, no. I can’t take this– 不不 我不能…
[27:31] I know. 我知道
[27:32] It all happened really fast. 事情发生的太快了
[27:36] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[27:38] Get him out of here. Now. 马上把狗带走
[27:40] – But where do I take- – Reese, I don’t care where. -但我带去哪里 -里斯 我不管
[27:42] Just out. 带走就行了
[27:46] Hey, look at this guy. 看看这个小家伙
[27:48] Yeah, Earl, this is Boomer. 厄尔 这是邦莫
[27:50] Could you watch him for a minute? 你能照看他一下吗
[27:52] But don’t get too close because– 但是不要靠得太近 因为…
[27:53] Oh, come on, fella. 来吧 伙计
[27:55] Come on, guy. Let’s go. 来 我们走
[27:58] Come on, big boy. 来 大家伙
[28:00] Okay. 好吧
[28:02] Okay. 好吧
[28:06] When I’m out, 我出去的话
[28:08] the city will condemn my home, 市政府会没收我的房子
[28:11] won’t they? 对吗
[28:12] Fresh start, I guess. 你要重新开始了
[28:19] Get away. Don’t touch that. 走开 不要碰那个
[28:21] Don’t touch that. 不要碰那个
[28:23] There they are. Ethan. 他们在那里 伊森
[28:24] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[28:28] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[28:30] For a second there, it sounded like– 刚才听上去好像…
[28:31] Little hairy for a while, that’s all. 有点惊险而已
[28:33] Escharotomy in the field. 现场焦痂切开
[28:36] Damn, nice job. 做得很不错
[29:09] One across. Six letters. 第一行 六个字母
[29:12] Bread, milk, eggs. 提示词是面包 牛奶 鸡蛋
[29:17] Thoughts? 知道是什么吗
[29:21] Staple. 稳定
[29:23] Nice. 不错
[29:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:32] Sure. 不客气
[29:37] All right, guys. 好了 各位
[29:38] Got it, clear. Lift him up. 好了 抬起来
[29:55] Don’t touch that. 不要碰那个
[30:33] Dr. Manning, 曼宁医生
[30:34] Uh, Tara’s rapid strep came back negative. 塔拉的快速链球菌检测结果呈阴性
[30:38] Okay, so we’re back at square one. 好了我们又回到原点了
[30:40] You know what, let’s run a, uh– 要不做一个…
[30:43] Easy! Easy. 乖 乖
[30:46] I’m sorry. I am so sorry. 抱歉 真的很抱歉
[30:49] – Hey, Earl, what’s going on? – I don’t know what happened. -厄尔 怎么了 -我也不知道
[30:52] Twenty people petted this dog, 有二十好几个人摸过这条狗
[30:53] and this patient is the only one he barked at. 但是他就只朝这一个病人叫
[30:56] Come on, boy. Come on. 走 过来伙计
[30:57] Come on, Boomer. Come on, come on, Boomer. 邦莫 快走 邦莫
[31:02] Let’s run an infused CT chest and abdomen on Tara. 对塔拉进行注入式胸部和腹部CT检查
[31:07] Oh, I’ve heard stories. 我听说过相关故事
[31:09] – Mm-hmm. – Yeah. -对 -马上去
[31:18] Easy. 小心点
[31:20] Snakes in the grass. 到处暗藏危机
[31:23] Bypass grafts are buried in the scar tissue, 旁路搭桥藏在疤痕组织中
[31:28] tough to see. 很难看到
[31:30] Soften your grip… 轻一点
[31:32] an–and go slow. 慢慢来
[31:40] – I see it. – Mm-hmm. -我看到了 -好
[31:42] Proximal pseudo-aneurysm of the LAD bypass graft. 左前降支旁路搭桥近端假性动脉瘤
[31:46] Let’s cannulate and get him on the pump 插管使用人工心肺机
[31:47] so we can do the repair. 我们进行修复
[31:48] No, I don’t need the pump. 不 我不需要人工心肺机
[31:51] It just needs a single repair stitch. 只要缝合修复一下就好了
[31:52] I can do it on the beating heart. 我可以在跳动的心脏上完成
[31:55] – 8-0 suture. – Suture. -8-0缝合线 -缝合线
[31:59] EKG’s ischemic. STs elevation. 心电图显示局部缺血 标准温度升高
[32:01] Pseudo-aneurysm’s ruptured. 假性动脉瘤破裂
[32:03] He’s bleeding. 8-0 suture to me. 他在出血 给我8-0缝合线
[32:04] – I’ve got the better angle. – Dr. Rhodes. -我这里角度更好 -罗德斯医生
[32:07] I pushed for the surgery. I can’t lose him. 是我答应做这台手术的 我不能失去他
[32:16] I’ll get you better exposure. 我让你看得更清楚一点
[32:19] There. 那里
[32:28] Going to put a second stitch in now. 现在缝第二针
[32:31] Don’t back-wall the graft. 不要碰到搭桥
[32:35] Bleeding has stopped and EKG’s improving. 出血停止了 心电图改善
[32:39] Pressure’s good. 血压情况良好
[32:40] We’re out of the woods. 搞定了
[32:41] Not yet. 还没有
[32:43] I want to check his other bypass grafts. 我想检查一下其它搭桥
[32:46] Something goes wrong in the future, 要是以后再出问题
[32:47] no surgeon’s gonna open his chest a third time. 不会有人给他进行第三次手术了
[32:57] Lymphoma. 淋巴瘤
[33:00] I have cancer? 我得了癌症
[33:03] The next step is a biopsy to determine exactly which kind. 下面要做活检确定肿瘤类型
[33:07] But I’m only 26. 但我才26岁
[33:09] I go to the gym every day. 我每天都去健身
[33:11] I don’t smoke. 我不抽烟
[33:12] I know. 我知道
[33:13] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[33:14] But I don’t feel sick. 但我没感觉到生病
[33:15] Well, that’s because it was caught early. 那是因为我们发现得早
[33:18] You have time to get way ahead of this. 现在我们有充分的时间进行治疗
[33:21] The lymph nodes are around here, aren’t they? 淋巴结在这里 对吗
[33:25] Boomer’s been nipping at me for a month. 一个月了 邦莫一直想咬我
[33:28] Always right there. 一直想咬这里
[33:31] Do you think he knew? 你觉得他知道吗
[33:33] Maybe. 可能
[33:35] It seems some dogs can smell cancers, 有些狗好像确实可以闻到癌症的出现
[33:39] even in the very early stages. 即使是在很早的阶段
[33:41] Yeah, he wasn’t attacking you. 对 他不是想袭击你
[33:44] He was trying to protect you. 他是想保护你
[33:57] Maggie, what’s going on with Treatment 4? 麦基 4号治疗室那边怎么回事
[33:59] – We don’t have the space for this- – I know, I know. -我们都没地方… -我知道
[34:00] It’s been all day. 都一整天了
[34:02] Dr. Halstead, environmental services hasn’t shown up yet. 霍斯特德医生 环境服务的人还没有来
[34:05] I can’t even get an estimate as to when they will. 我都不知道他们什么时候会来
[34:08] I’ll go see them in person. 我亲自去找他们
[34:10] I’ll drag someone down here if I have to. 逼不得已我拉也拉一个人过来
[34:11] Knock some heads. 把他们叫来干活
[34:13] I need that room back. 我需要那间治疗室
[34:25] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[34:28] Well. 还行
[34:30] Good. 那就好
[34:33] How are you doing? 你怎么样
[34:35] As a neurologist, 作为神经科学家
[34:38] Lewy Body Dementia was my worst nightmare. 路易体痴呆症是我最大的噩梦
[34:41] I’d seen so many cases, 我见过太过病例
[34:44] and I’m wondering 所以我想
[34:46] if it influenced my diagnosis. 这是否影响了我的诊断
[34:51] Medicine, you know. 医学啊
[34:55] Imperfect science. 是不完美的科学
[34:57] Practiced by human beings, no less. 可人类仍然在运用这一科学
[35:02] Four years we could have been doing CTs, 整整四年 我们本可以做CT的
[35:06] but I had an answer, so there was no reason 但是我已经有了答案 所以就想
[35:09] to continue radiating his brain. 没理由继续让他的大脑暴露在辐射中
[35:13] I robbed Nathan of his mind. 我劫持了内森的自我意志
[35:18] I imprisoned him. 我把他囚禁了
[35:23] I drained our savings. 我花光了我们的积蓄
[35:25] Squandered our time together, 浪费了我们在一起的时间
[35:26] time that we can never get back. 浪费掉了我们再也回不去的时间
[35:32] How am I gonna tell him what I’ve done? 我要怎么告诉他我做的事
[35:35] He’s never gonna forgive me. 他永远不会原谅我
[35:43] Your husband’s gonna forgive you, Laura. 你丈夫会原谅你的 劳拉
[35:47] I want you to trust me on that. 这你一定要相信我
[35:50] Your struggle, 恕我直言
[35:52] if I may, 你该担心的
[35:54] is figuring out how you’re gonna forgive yourself. 是想办法自己原谅自己
[36:07] Vitals are stable. 生命体征稳定
[36:08] EKG looks good. 心电图情况良好
[36:16] Cleveland Clinic has an axiom. 克利夫兰医学中心有句格言
[36:18] Emergency surgery on a healthy heart? 对健康的心脏进行紧急手术
[36:21] Yes. 可以
[36:22] Redo surgery for a repaired heart? 对修复过的心脏再进行修复
[36:25] Yes. 可以
[36:27] Emergency surgery for a repaired heart? 对修复过的心脏进行紧急手术
[36:31] No, 不可以
[36:33] because overwhelmingly, 因为大部分情况下
[36:36] those patients die on the table. 病人会死在手术台上
[36:40] I couldn’t do nothing. 那我也无能为力
[36:43] I suspect it was ego more than altruism. 我怀疑你是自尊心作祟 而不是利他主义
[36:48] Great surgeons 伟大的外科医生
[36:50] know the balance. 会权衡利弊
[36:53] You’re confident, 你很自信
[36:55] not arrogant. 而不是自大
[36:58] I like that, Dr. Rhodes. 我喜欢这点 罗德斯医生
[37:02] Nice job today. 今天干得漂亮
[37:14] You’re good. You’re good. 乖 乖
[37:17] Good boy. 乖
[37:18] Good boy. 乖
[37:25] Don’t come from above. 不要从上面
[37:27] Come from the front so he can see you, 从前面 让他看到你
[37:29] and hold out the back of your hand first. 先伸出手背来
[37:31] – Okay. – Come on, buddy. -好 -来 伙计
[37:33] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是这样吗 -对
[37:35] Hey, there. 真乖
[37:39] Did you ever hear that origin story about dogs? 你听说过那个关于狗的那个故事吗
[37:43] In Eden, humans and animals got along, 伊甸园里 开始动物和人和谐相处
[37:46] even spoke the same language, 连说的语言都一样
[37:47] but when Adam and Eve sinned and God drove them out, 但是亚当和夏娃犯下罪恶 上天把他们逐出时
[37:51] a great chasm opened up between people and animals. 动物和人之间出现了一条很大的鸿沟
[37:55] And as the chasm grew wider, at the very last moment, 鸿沟越来越大 最后一刻
[37:58] a dog leaped across it to be with us. 一条狗跳过鸿沟 来陪伴人类了
[38:04] That’s a great story. 这是个好故事
[38:08] Yeah. 对
[38:15] Come in. 进来
[38:17] Ms. Goodwin, can I talk to you for a moment? 古德温女士 我能跟你说几句话吗
[38:18] Quickly, I’m on the homestretch with JCAHO, 快点 现在是鉴定委员会事情处理最后冲刺阶段
[38:20] and I don’t want to let up now. 我不想现在放松警惕
[38:23] I know my voice isn’t official, 我知道我说话的分量不大
[38:24] but I’d like to put in a good word 但我想为威尔说句好话
[38:26] for Will regarding the open ED attending position. 把目前还空着的急救室主治医生的位子给他
[38:28] Really? 是吗
[38:29] It’d be a shame to lose him. 要是他去了别处真的很可惜
[38:31] He’s a great doctor. 他是个好医生
[38:32] He cares about this hospital. 他关心我们医院
[38:33] Just a few weeks ago you asked to be taken off his shifts. 几周前你还要求不跟他一起值班呢
[38:37] We don’t always see eye to eye, 我们并不总是意见一致
[38:39] but his heart is in the right place. 但他没有什么歪心邪念
[38:42] Well, Dr. Manning, 曼宁医生
[38:43] I’m glad your opinion of Dr. Halstead has changed. 很高兴你对霍斯特德医生的看法改变了
[38:50] Okay. 好的
[38:57] Dr. Halstead, environmental services are on their way? 霍斯特德医生 环境服务的人要来了吗
[39:01] Nope. 没有
[39:03] Turns out, every department in the hospital’s calling ES 事实证明 医院的所有部门都在找环境服务的人
[39:06] to handle things they normally take care of themselves. 来处理一般情况下他们自己处理掉的事
[39:08] Be tomorrow before a janitor shows up. 等清洁人员来就是明天了
[39:11] Ah, bureaucracy. 官僚主义啊
[39:27] There. The room is yours again. 好了 治疗室可以使用了
[39:29] Against protocol? 违反规定
[39:31] I won’t tell if you won’t. 你不说我就不说
[39:33] Huh, guess that means I get to clean this up now 看来我得把这里清理干净了
[39:36] the way I wanted to eight hours ago. 八小时前我就想清理的
[39:40] – You know, toss me a pair. – Oh? -给我一副 -是吗
[39:42] You know, the kind that, uh, stick to yours 就是你拿手套的时候
[39:44] when you pull ’em out. 一起带出来的
[39:47] – You want in? – Heck yeah. -你想一起吗 -当然
[39:49] We’ve come this far. 反正都到这个地步了
[39:51] And they call you Robocop. 他们还叫你机械战警
[39:55] Robocop? 机械战警
[40:05] Katrina. 卡特里娜
[40:07] Reese, come with me. 里斯 跟我来
[40:11] Yeah, I’ve seen that look. 我知道这表情的含义
[40:14] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[40:16] Everyone. 所有人
[40:19] Look, we all know how important JCAHO site visits are. 我们都知道鉴定联合委员会的检查多么重要
[40:23] Yet, despite what I said about the rules, 可是 尽管我多次强调按规章制度办事
[40:27] my team ordered tests on the sly, 我的人却仍然偷偷做了检查
[40:30] brought a dog into the ED, 把狗带进了急救室
[40:32] and handled radioactive material. 还自己处理放射性物质
[40:39] Sharon, you have every right to be upset. Really. 莎伦 你生气是理所应当的 真的
[40:43] But we can’t really be ignoring 但是我们不能无视
[40:44] the, uh, the second law of thermodynamics here. 热力学第二定律
[40:47] Now, can we? 是吧
[40:48] How’s that? 怎么说
[40:49] Well, systems do tend to degenerate 体系很容易退化成
[40:52] into ever more disordered versions of themselves, right? 一种更无序的状态 对吧
[40:57] I mean, look around you. 你看看周围
[40:58] All we’re doing here, all day long, 我们一整天下来做的事
[41:00] is battle the universe’s desire to fall apart. 都是在跟宇宙想自我崩溃作斗争
[41:03] Yeah, should’ve seen the house I was in today. 没错 你该看看今天我去过的房子
[41:07] I’m just saying, I love rules. 我是说 我喜欢规则
[41:08] We all do, but in bringing order to disorder, 我们都是 但要想让无序的状态恢复秩序
[41:11] every now and then a couple gonna get bent. 那我们就得偶尔打破规则
[41:15] Nice try, Daniel. 就你会说 丹尼尔
[41:19] But the good news is JCAHO didn’t catch any of you, 但好消息是 鉴定委员会没有抓住你们
[41:24] so we keep our top rating. 所以我们要保持住我们的最高评级
[41:30] I’ll see you all tomorrow. 我们明天见
[41:32] The second law of thermodynamics. 热力学第二定律
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme