时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:02] | Stop trying to calm me down. You’re not good at it. | 别再试图安抚我了 没用的 |
[00:04] | I’m just saying, there’s no reason to be nervous. | 我只是说 没必要太紧张 |
[00:06] | Joey, it’s Match Day. | 乔伊 是录取结果公布日啊 |
[00:08] | They’re gonna hand me a piece of paper | 他们会给我一张纸 |
[00:09] | telling me where I’m doing my residency. | 告诉我我要去哪当住院医生 |
[00:10] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[00:11] | It’s literally the turning point in my life, | 是我人生的转折点啊 |
[00:13] | both the world’s assessment of my past | 是对我过去的评价 |
[00:15] | and a map of my future. | 和我未来的蓝图啊 |
[00:16] | It’s my whole life. | 我一辈子都在压这上面了 |
[00:17] | That’s an awfully dramatic way to put it. | 你这也太夸张了 |
[00:19] | That’s because you’re not good at calming me down. | 因为你就是不会安慰人啊 |
[00:21] | Pathology at Chicago Med is your top choice. | 芝加哥医院的病理科就是你的最好选择 |
[00:24] | Everyone here thinks very highly of you. | 大家都对你评价很高 |
[00:26] | You’re at the top of your class. | 你在班里排名最高 |
[00:28] | Plus you are extremely attractive. | 还这么迷人 |
[00:30] | – Joey. – Reese. | -乔伊 -里斯 |
[00:32] | It’s going to be pathology. | 肯定会是病理学 |
[00:35] | You’ll be down in the basement with me. | 你会和我一起到地下室去 |
[00:38] | I’m still not calm. | 我还是冷静不下来 |
[00:40] | Well, I-I really don’t mean to nag, | 我不想唠叨的 |
[00:42] | but I think it’s important. | 但我觉得这真的很重要 |
[00:44] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:45] | I know it’s what Jeffrey would have wanted. | 我知道杰弗里也是这样想的 |
[00:48] | I’ll think about it, okay? | 我会好好考虑的 好吗 |
[00:54] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见 宝贝 |
[00:55] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[00:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:14] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[01:15] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[01:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:21] | Jennifer Baker. | 珍妮弗·贝克 |
[01:22] | The drug trial I got her on, | 我让她做的药物实验 |
[01:25] | I found out they’re giving her a placebo. | 我发现他们给她用的是安慰剂 |
[01:27] | Oh, Will, I’m sorry. | 威尔 很遗憾 |
[01:28] | They’re treating her cancer with sugar water. | 他们用糖水来治她的癌症 |
[01:33] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[01:34] | Well, my mother-in-law is driving me crazy. | 我婆婆快把我逼疯了 |
[01:38] | Cloth diapers again? | 又用布制尿布了吗 |
[01:40] | No. | 不是 |
[01:41] | She wants me to get Owen christened. | 她想让我给欧文受洗命名 |
[01:43] | So? | 怎么了 |
[01:44] | She’s Catholic. It’s what we do. | 她是天主教徒 这是我们的传统 |
[01:46] | So was Jeff. | 杰夫也是啊 |
[01:47] | Lapsed Catholic. | 堕落的天主教徒 |
[01:48] | And he hated parochial school. | 而且他讨厌教区学校 |
[01:50] | Always told me horror stories about all the nuns. | 老是和我说修女们的吓人故事 |
[01:53] | Eh, we all tell those stories. | 我们都会说这个 |
[01:54] | Doesn’t mean a thing. | 这没什么 |
[01:55] | Hey, take it from a formal altar boy. | 作为一名正式的祭台助手我向你保证 |
[01:56] | Baptism’s a piece of cake. | 洗礼超简单的 |
[01:58] | A lot easier than a briss. | 比割礼简单多了 |
[02:00] | But I’m not religious. | 但我不信教 |
[02:01] | Wouldn’t it be hypocritical? | 这样不就太虚伪了 |
[02:03] | Eh, think of it like a vaccination. | 就当是接种疫苗吧 |
[02:05] | Do it and get it over with. | 做做就过去了 |
[02:07] | Hey, this is my world. | 这方面我懂啊 |
[02:09] | I’ll make a few calls, hook you up. | 我打电话帮你约 |
[02:10] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起过去 |
[02:12] | Incoming. | 有病人 |
[02:16] | Lisa Patrick, early 30’s. | 丽莎·帕特里克 三十出头 |
[02:18] | Penetrating head wound from falling ice | 头部贯穿伤 城堡中心大厦 |
[02:19] | off the Citadel Center. | 掉了冰棱下来 |
[02:20] | Tubed in the field. | 在现场插管了 |
[02:21] | BP’s 90 over 50, GCS 3. That’s her husband. | 血压90/50 三级昏迷 那是她丈夫 |
[02:24] | Dr. Rhodes, you’re going to Baghdad. | 罗德斯医生 你来处理 |
[02:25] | We were just walking down the street. | 我们只是在街上走 |
[02:26] | It fell out of nowhere. | 突然就掉东西下来了 |
[02:27] | Tell radiology we’re sending them a head CT. | 告诉放射科我们要去做头部CT |
[02:29] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:32] | Set her up on tele and get a pulse ox. | 接显示器还有脉冲血氧仪 |
[02:34] | – Easy. – Set on my count. | -小心点 -听我口令 |
[02:36] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:38] | – Oh, God, is she gonna be okay? – Maggie… | -老天 她会没事吗 -麦基 |
[02:40] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to step to the side. | 先生 你得让一让 |
[02:42] | They’re gonna do everything they can. | 他们会尽力的 |
[02:43] | Gonna need an O2 sat. | 需要测血氧 |
[02:46] | She’s completely unresponsive. | 她完全没反应 |
[02:47] | – Pupils are fixed and dilated. – Her head is crushed. | -瞳孔扩张了 -她的头骨被击碎 |
[02:50] | The ice is penetrating through the side | 冰从这端还有后脑部位 |
[02:52] | and the back of her skull. | 穿进去 |
[02:53] | Yeah, looks like the ice clipped the carotid. | 没错 似乎插进了一段颈动脉 |
[02:55] | It’s up against the wound, but if we move it, | 就在伤口旁边 如果我们挪动它 |
[02:56] | she’ll start to pump. | 她会大出血 |
[02:57] | And the ice is melting; we’ve got a minute, | 冰在融化 我们只有一分钟 |
[02:58] | two minutes tops, and then she’ll bleed out. | 最多两分钟时间 冰化了她就会开始大出血 |
[03:00] | All right, we got to clamp off the carotid now. | 好 我们要把颈动脉夹住 |
[03:02] | Well, without a scan, we don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 头部扫描没做 我们没法处理 |
[03:03] | Agreed, but we don’t have time. | 没错 但我们没时间了 |
[03:05] | No, you’re right. Let’s do it. | 你说得对 我们开始吧 |
[03:06] | All right, chest and plastics tray. | 好 胸部塑料托盘拿过来 |
[03:07] | We’re gonna explore the neck to get control of the artery. | 我们要处理脖子 控制好动脉 |
[03:10] | All right, I’ll get suction. | 好 我来吸血 |
[03:11] | She’s bleeding faster. | 她出血速度变快了 |
[03:12] | All right, turn her. But gently. | 好 轻轻把她翻过来 |
[03:14] | If that ice moves, she’s gonna gush like a hose. | 如果冰的位置移动 她的血会喷出来 |
[03:20] | – Knife. – Here, doctor. | -刀 -给 医生 |
[03:23] | Okay, here we go. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[03:33] | There’s too much blood. I can’t see the carotid. | 血太多了 我看不到颈动脉 |
[03:35] | Feel like your surgical residency again? | 是不是感觉回到了外科实习的时候 |
[03:37] | Not in a good way. | 回忆一点都不美好 |
[03:38] | Bleeding’s picking up. | 出血速度加快了 |
[03:40] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[03:42] | Damn it, I missed. | 见鬼 又没了 |
[03:44] | Ice is melting. | 冰在融化 |
[03:45] | Suction can’t keep up with the bleeding. | 吸血速度跟不上出血速度 |
[03:46] | – All right, gauze. – 4 by 4. | -纱布 -四乘四 |
[03:51] | Wait, wait, wait, look. | 等等 看 |
[03:53] | Yup, there. | 对 那里 |
[03:55] | – Clamp. – Clamp. | -止血钳 -止血钳 |
[03:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:58] | Pull with the Richardson. | 我夹住了 |
[03:59] | I need a little more exposure. | 要再出来一点 |
[04:02] | One more. | 再来 |
[04:10] | And there. | 有了 |
[04:11] | Got it. Bleeding’s stopped. | 好了 出血止住了 |
[04:12] | Let’s cover it up and get her up to CT now. | 盖起来 推去做CT |
[04:23] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[04:25] | Crushed skull. | 头骨碎了 |
[04:25] | Too much damage. | 伤太重 |
[04:27] | She’s never gonna wake up. | 她醒不过来了 |
[04:33] | – Page from Dr. Choi. – He’s in Trauma 1. | -崔医生呢 -他在1号创伤室 |
[04:35] | – I want it off. – That guy’s crazy. | -我要砍掉它 -那家伙疯了 |
[04:37] | I want it off! Please take it off. | 快砍掉它 快啊 |
[04:39] | Tell ortho hand we’re coming up. | 告诉骨科我们就过去 |
[04:40] | Get a CBC, ABG, chem panel and type and cross him for four. | 做血常规 动脉血气检查 拿夹板把他固定住 |
[04:43] | Got it. | 明白 |
[04:44] | – This is Mr. Tacker. – He was in a hardware store. | -这是塔克先生 -他当时在五金店里 |
[04:46] | Grabbed a hatchet, tried to hack his arm off. | 拿着一把短柄斧 要把自己的胳膊砍下来 |
[04:48] | It’s not me! | 不是我 |
[04:49] | Medics gave him a milligram of Versed | 医护人员在救护车上给他打了一毫克咪达锉伦 |
[04:50] | and four morphine in the ambo. | 还有四单位吗啡 |
[04:51] | Mr. Tacker, I’m Dr. Charles. | 塔克先生 我是查尔斯医生 |
[04:53] | – What’s going on? – Can you cut it off? | -怎么回事 -你能砍掉它吗 |
[04:55] | I’m not a surgeon, but I’d like to try and help you. | 我不是外科医生 但我乐意帮你 |
[04:57] | The only way you can help me is if you cut off my arm! | 你能帮我的唯一方法就是砍掉我的胳膊 |
[05:00] | How bad’s the injury? | 伤有多重 |
[05:01] | Cut through the radial artery, but I think we can save the arm. | 砍破了桡动脉 但胳膊应该能保住 |
[05:03] | No, no, no, no, please don’t– | 不不不 别保住 |
[05:05] | Mr. Tacker, I promise you we’ll talk about this later, | 塔克先生 这个我们一会儿再谈 |
[05:08] | but right now, our concern is your safety, | 但现在我们只关心你的安全问题 |
[05:09] | so we got to get you up to surgery. | 所以我们现在得立刻送你去做手术 |
[05:11] | No, no! Cut it off! | 不 不 砍了它 |
[05:13] | – We’ll talk later. – I want it off! | -这事稍后再议 -我不想要它了 |
[05:15] | Any idea what that’s about? | 你知道这是怎么回事了吗 |
[05:20] | I definitely want to do a drug screen, | 我觉得肯定要做一次药物检测 |
[05:21] | but I think we might be dealing with something else. | 但我觉得也许是别的原因 |
[05:24] | Crazy. Poor guy. | 太疯狂了 真可怜 |
[05:34] | Mr. Patrick, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 帕特里克先生 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[05:37] | I just saw your wife’s scans. | 我刚看过你妻子的扫描结果了 |
[05:39] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕结果不妙 |
[05:42] | The damage is catastrophic. | 她受的伤是毁灭性的 |
[05:45] | “Catastrophic”? | 毁灭性的 |
[05:47] | Her heart is beating, but the ventilator | 虽然她的心脏还在跳动 |
[05:50] | is the only thing keeping her alive. | 但她只能靠呼吸机活下去了 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry, but her brain is injured beyond repair. | 我很抱歉 但她的大脑受伤过重无法救治 |
[05:59] | Lisa is never going to wake up. | 丽莎永远也不会醒来了 |
[06:04] | – I’m very sorry. – No… | -我很遗憾 -不 |
[06:08] | No. | 不 |
[06:10] | Mr. Patrick, you take as long as you need. | 帕特里克先生 您可以好好静静 |
[06:14] | Before we take your wife off the ventilator, | 稍后会有人来和您谈器官捐赠的事宜 |
[06:15] | someone will be in to talk to you about organ donation. | 然后我们会移除您妻子的呼吸机 |
[06:20] | Again, I’m so sorry. | 我再次表示遗憾 |
[06:34] | Agnes, let’s call Gift of Hope. | 艾格尼丝 打电话给”希望之礼”吧 |
[06:36] | But we’ll give him some time to process this, okay? | 但先给他点时间接受这个事实 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:39] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[06:41] | About organ donation? | 关于器官捐赠的事 |
[06:43] | You don’t have to think about that right now. | 你不用现在就考虑这事 |
[06:45] | No. | 不是 |
[06:46] | We’ve been trying to have a baby | 我们这几个月以来 |
[06:48] | for months now. | 一直想要个孩子 |
[06:50] | I read where you could still use someone’s eggs | 我有读到过说 就算是植物人 |
[06:52] | when they’re like this. | 你也可以取出她们的卵子 |
[06:53] | To make a baby. | 有个孩子 |
[06:55] | I believe so, yes. | 没错 |
[06:56] | That’s what I want to do. | 我想这样做 |
[06:58] | I want a baby. | 我想要个孩子 |
[07:00] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[07:04] | Roger! | 罗杰 |
[07:05] | Roge–Roger, I’m tired of waiting on these bedpans. | 罗杰 罗杰 便盆我不想等了 |
[07:08] | This is not something people can do without. | 没有这个患者不行啊 |
[07:11] | They better be. | 最好如此 |
[07:12] | Or you’re gonna be up here mopping the floor. | 不然你就得过来给我擦地板 |
[07:15] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[07:18] | You know anything about the Maldives? | 你了解马尔代夫吗 |
[07:20] | – The what? – Chain of islands near India. | -什么 -印度旁的群岛 |
[07:22] | Bert is retiring at the end of the school year, | 伯特这学年结束就退休了 |
[07:25] | so now he’s on this, uh, this big travel kick. | 他现在在计划旅游大计 |
[07:30] | A week at the beach sounds pretty good to me. | 去海边玩一周我觉得不错啊 |
[07:32] | No, no, he’s talking months. | 不不 他要玩上几个月 |
[07:33] | Wants to experience it like a local. | 他想体验一下当地人的生活方式 |
[07:36] | And he thinks you’re just gonna let him | 他竟然觉得你会就这样 |
[07:38] | take off like that? | 让他离开吗 |
[07:39] | He wants me to retire with him. | 他想让我和他一起退休 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[07:45] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[07:46] | We lost a patient this morning, Lisa Patrick. | 今早有一位病人去世了 丽莎·帕特里克 |
[07:49] | Her husband wants to harvest her eggs. | 她丈夫想取她的卵子 |
[07:52] | Do we have a protocol for that? | 我们有这方面的条例吗 |
[07:53] | We do. | 没错 |
[07:55] | Ms. Patrick will have to be on life support for two weeks | 帕特里克女士必须靠呼吸机生存达两周 |
[07:58] | for hormone stimulation therapy, | 进行激素刺激治疗 |
[08:00] | followed by the retrieval itself. | 然后再进行卵细胞采集 |
[08:02] | It’s an expensive and complicated procedure. | 这个过程所耗昂贵而且十分复杂 |
[08:05] | Well, he seems pretty committed. | 他看起来心意已决 |
[08:06] | He says his wife really wanted to have a child. | 他说他妻子真的很想要个孩子 |
[08:09] | Well, I imagine she meant she wanted a child | 我看她想要的应该是一个 |
[08:11] | she could mother and raise. | 她能抚养长大的孩子吧 |
[08:13] | This is a little different. | 这可有点不同 |
[08:15] | A lot different. | 是大不相同 |
[08:17] | I’ll call gynecology and get the process started. | 我会打电话给妇科让他们准备一下的 |
[08:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:22] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我还能做什么 |
[08:24] | My ex-wife’s in China. | 我前妻在中国 |
[08:25] | I, uh, couldn’t get a hold of her, | 我联系不到她 |
[08:27] | so I brought him here. | 所以我就把他带到这儿来了 |
[08:29] | Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[08:30] | – Mr. Jenkins? – Yes. | -詹金斯先生吗 -是的 |
[08:32] | And you must be Eric. | 那你肯定是艾瑞克了 |
[08:34] | I heard you swallowed some magnets. | 我听说你吞了几块磁铁 |
[08:36] | From a game I got on my desk. | 那是我放在桌上的一个游戏里面的 |
[08:38] | Like these. | 这样的 |
[08:39] | Sorry, I thought it was candy. | 不好意思 我还以为是糖果呢 |
[08:41] | I took my eyes off him for two seconds to get a juice box. | 我就一会儿没看他 去拿果汁盒了 |
[08:43] | Kid’s got quicker moves than me. | 他的动作真是迅雷不及掩耳啊 |
[08:45] | Mr. Jenkins used to play for the Bears. | 詹金斯先生原来是为芝加哥熊队效力的 |
[08:48] | Oh, yeah, I think I remember. | 这样啊 我记得 |
[08:50] | My husband was a big football fan. | 我丈夫生前是橄榄球的狂饭 |
[08:53] | So how many magnets did Eric swallow? | 艾瑞克吞了几枚磁铁 |
[08:55] | Two, maybe three. | 两枚或者三枚 |
[08:56] | It’s probably nothing, right? | 没关系的 对吧 |
[08:58] | When I was a kid, I swallowed a quarter. | 我小时候还吞过25美分的硬币呢 |
[08:59] | Went right through me. | 硬币穿肠过啊 |
[09:01] | Have you had a tummy ache? | 你肚子疼不疼 |
[09:03] | Has he thrown anything up? | 他有吐出什么吗 |
[09:05] | How long ago did he swallow them? | 他什么时候吞的 |
[09:06] | Couple hours. | 几个小时前 |
[09:07] | It’s not serious, is it? | 没事的 对吧 |
[09:09] | Well, before I say that, I’d like to take some pictures | 我得先给艾瑞克的肚子拍点X光片 |
[09:11] | of Eric’s belly, just to make sure | 确认一下才好告诉你 |
[09:12] | that everything’s moving through okay. | 一切都没事 |
[09:15] | Is that all right with you, | 可以吗 |
[09:16] | if I take some pictures of your tummy? | 我能给你的小肚肚拍几张照片吗 |
[09:18] | – Daddy? – It’s gonna be okay, son. | -爸爸 -没问题的 儿子 |
[09:19] | – Don’t worry. – I want to go home. | -别担心 -我想回家 |
[09:21] | – Do what you need to. – Hey, hey, Eric. | -你们该检查什么就检查吧 -艾瑞克 |
[09:23] | Do you like to play with building blocks? | 你想玩积木吗 |
[09:26] | Because I happen to have the biggest block collection | 因为这整个医院里 |
[09:28] | in this whole hospital. | 我收藏的积木最多了 |
[09:30] | Yeah? Okay. | 好吗 那好 |
[09:30] | Stay right here. | 你在这里别动 |
[09:32] | I think I have so many blocks, | 我的积木太多了 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna need a truck to bring them in. | 拿辆车推过来才行 |
[09:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:39] | I’ll check back in in a little bit. | 我一会儿过来检查 |
[09:43] | – Full abdominal series? – You got it. | -腹部全面检查吗 -是的 |
[09:46] | Nurse? Nurse? | 护士 护士 |
[09:49] | Hey, nurse! | 说你呢 护士 |
[09:51] | – Are you talking to me? – Hello? | -你在叫我吗 -不然呢 |
[09:53] | Been here for two hours with snot pouring out my nose. | 我都来了两个小时了 鼻涕一直流 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry, but we need to see patients in order of urgency. | 抱歉 但是我们看诊是依据病情轻重来的 |
[09:58] | And I’m dying of a sinus infection. | 我要死于鼻窦感染了 |
[10:00] | Maybe if you got off that iPad and did a little work, | 你要是别玩iPad 做点事 |
[10:03] | things would go faster. | 看诊速度会快很多 |
[10:03] | Maybe you just need to wait your turn. | 你还是乖乖等叫到你吧 |
[10:07] | And I’m not a nurse. | 而且我也不是护士 |
[10:09] | Handled like a true pathologist. | 你这事处理得就像个真的病理学家一样 |
[10:11] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[10:12] | My Match Day, I threw up six times and passed out, | 我在录取结果公布日的时候吐了六次还昏了 |
[10:14] | so I’d say you’re doing fine. | 所以你现在很不错 |
[10:16] | You did not throw up and pass out. | 你才没有吐也没有昏过去呢 |
[10:18] | Wanted to, though. | 我倒是想呢 |
[10:20] | Was emergency medicine your first choice? | 急诊医学是你的第一志愿吗 |
[10:22] | My only choice. | 我的唯一志愿 |
[10:23] | All I ever wanted to do. | 我这辈子的梦想就是这个 |
[10:25] | Even though it comes with a lifetime supply of | 尽管它一直给你带来这种 |
[10:27] | angry snot guys? | 暴脾气鼻涕虫病人吗 |
[10:28] | Has its downsides. | 总有缺点嘛 |
[10:30] | Then again, how many jobs are there | 不过话说回来 又有多少工作 |
[10:32] | where you literally get to save lives? | 能让你真正救死扶伤呢 |
[10:35] | I’m sure you’ll find pathology just as rewarding. | 我敢肯定病理学也会让你很满足 |
[10:38] | – You are? – No. | -真的吗 -并不 |
[10:41] | I don’t get it at all. | 我根本不懂你的选择 |
[10:52] | It’s still there. | 胳膊还在 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:57] | I guess they were able to save it. | 看来他们把它救下来了 |
[10:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry, it’s, uh-it’s important to us | 很抱歉 我们需要确保 |
[11:05] | that you don’t hurt yourself. | 你不会再自残 |
[11:08] | Mr. Tacker… I’m a psychiatrist | 塔克先生 我是精神科医生 |
[11:12] | and I’d very much like to help you. | 而且我非常想帮助你 |
[11:14] | But I need to understand | 但我需要弄明白 |
[11:16] | why you tried to-to sever your arm. | 你为什么想砍掉自己的胳膊 |
[11:20] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[11:21] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[11:23] | It’s not part of me. | 它不属于我 |
[11:25] | How long have you felt this way? | 你这么感觉已经多久了 |
[11:28] | Since I was a little boy. | 从我小时候吧 |
[11:30] | Four or five. | 四五岁的时候 |
[11:33] | I’d look at it and it just felt strange. | 我看着这条胳膊就是觉得很古怪 |
[11:35] | Like it belonged to somebody else. | 就好像这是别人的胳膊 |
[11:39] | It’s like walking around with something dead on me. | 就好像身上长着一块死肉 |
[11:43] | Sounds terrible. | 听着真糟糕 |
[11:44] | I talked to a doctor a couple months ago, | 我几个月前和一名医生谈过 |
[11:46] | asked him if he could remove it. | 问他能不能给我截肢 |
[11:49] | He threw me out of his office. | 他把我赶出了他的办公室 |
[11:52] | Told me I was crazy. | 还说我疯了 |
[11:54] | But I’m not crazy. | 可是我没疯 |
[11:57] | I’ve been on the Internet. There are others like me. | 我上网查过 还有别人也像我这样 |
[12:03] | I’ve tried to cope. I just can’t stand it anymore. | 我试着自我调节 可是我再也忍不了了 |
[12:10] | Mr. Tacker. | 塔克先生 |
[12:12] | If it’s any comfort, I’m gonna do everything I can to help you. | 不知道能不能让你安心 但我会全力帮助你 |
[12:29] | So I got ahold of Father Brady. | 我联系了布雷迪神父 |
[12:31] | He’s a sweet old guy. | 挺可爱的老人 |
[12:33] | Of course, he asked me when was the last time | 当然了 他问我上次去教堂告解 |
[12:34] | I went to confession. | 是什么时候 |
[12:36] | Anyway, he’s pretty booked up, | 总之他的预约都排满了 |
[12:37] | but he says if we commit today, | 但他说如果我们今天就去登记 |
[12:39] | he can baptize Owen next Sunday. | 他下周日就能给欧文施洗 |
[12:40] | – That soon? – Yeah. | -这么快 -是 |
[12:43] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[12:44] | I need to see you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[12:45] | Let me just think about it, okay? | 我先考虑考虑吧 好吗 |
[12:56] | I just examined your patient for the egg harvest protocol, | 我刚刚为你的病人做了卵子采集检查 |
[12:59] | and I can’t in good conscience go forward with it. | 凭良心讲 我认为她不适合进行卵子采集 |
[13:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:03] | This woman didn’t want to have children. | 这位女士不想要孩子 |
[13:05] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:07] | She was using birth control. | 她在避孕 |
[13:09] | Look. | 你看 |
[13:16] | – An IUD. – Mm-hmm. | -宫内避孕器 -没错 |
[13:25] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[13:27] | I can show you the ultrasound. | 我可以给你看超声图像 |
[13:29] | The IUD is definitely there. | 她体内绝对有避孕器 |
[13:32] | Maybe it’s something else? | 也许是别的什么东西 |
[13:33] | A growth? | 增生什么的 |
[13:35] | Mr. Patrick, your wife was on birth control. | 帕特里克先生 您妻子在避孕 |
[13:38] | But it doesn’t make sense. | 但这没道理啊 |
[13:40] | We were trying to start a family. | 我们打算要孩子呢 |
[13:42] | I can understand how hard this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说一定很难接受 |
[13:44] | No! | 不 |
[13:45] | We were tracking her cycles, using ovulation kits. | 我们计算她的生理期 还用了排卵工具 |
[13:48] | We had names picked out. | 连名字都起好了 |
[13:50] | I know how much you wanted a child. | 我知道您非常想要孩子 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 我很遗憾您不能如愿了 |
[13:57] | And I’m sorry you can’t ask her. | 我也很遗憾你不能问她原因了 |
[14:09] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:13] | Oh, man… | 我的天 |
[14:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[14:17] | Oh, please, this is the least disgusting thing | 不用 这大约是今天我清理过的 |
[14:20] | I’ve cleaned up all day. | 最不恶心的东西了 |
[14:22] | I, uh, wanted to thank you for the way you calmed Eric down. | 我想感谢你想办法让艾瑞克平静下来 |
[14:25] | Since his mom and I split, | 我和他母亲分开之后 |
[14:27] | he really doesn’t get that sort of thing much. | 很久没人能这么关怀他了 |
[14:29] | Well, it was my pleasure. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[14:39] | He’s falling for you. | 他看上你了 |
[14:40] | No, he isn’t. | 才没有 |
[14:42] | I’ve seen that look a million times. | 那个眼神我见过无数次了 |
[14:44] | His angel of mercy. | 你是他的仁爱天使 |
[14:53] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[14:54] | What’s the word on Mr. Tacker? | 塔克先生状况如何 |
[14:56] | No physical issues that would make him want to self-amputate. | 他生理上并没有导致他想断臂的病因 |
[14:59] | His labs are clean; he’s not on drugs. | 化验结果正常 也没吸过毒 |
[15:01] | Psychotic. | 那就是有精神疾病 |
[15:03] | He is, in fact, entirely rational. | 其实他非常清醒理智 |
[15:06] | Rational people do not try to cut off their arms. | 理智的人可不会想砍断了自己的胳膊 |
[15:08] | I think he might be suffering from a very rare condition, | 我想他可能患了一种非常罕见的障碍症 |
[15:12] | something I never dealt with before. | 我们都没遇见过 |
[15:14] | BIID B.I.I.D. | |
[15:16] | Body Integrity Identity Disorder. | 身体完整性认同障碍 |
[15:19] | Bear with me now. | 我跟你说说 |
[15:21] | These people believe that one of their limbs, | 这些人相信他们的某个肢体 |
[15:24] | a part of their body, is not their own. | 身体上的某部分 并不属于自己 |
[15:27] | His sense of self does not extend | 他的自我认同并没有延伸到 |
[15:30] | to the fingers of his left arm. | 他左臂的指尖 |
[15:31] | It stops at the elbow. | 到肘部就截止了 |
[15:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | Sounds a little out there to me. | 我觉得有点难以理解 |
[15:39] | I mean, who are any of us to say where we end, right? | 谁又能说清楚自我的边界在哪里呢 |
[15:42] | Or begin? | 或起于何处 |
[15:43] | I mean, physicists will tell you there’s no physical self at all. | 你看 物理学家说物质上的自我并不存在 |
[15:47] | Right? | 是吧 |
[15:47] | Just waves of energy. | 只不过是一波能量而已 |
[15:49] | A mystic will say that we’re all one big soup. | 而神秘主义者会说我们无非是一锅乱炖 |
[15:52] | I’m not a physicist or a mystic. | 我既不是物理学家也不是神秘主义者 |
[15:54] | I’m a doc who’s spent his career treating wounded soldiers | 我是个医生 这辈子一直在救死扶伤 |
[15:56] | who begged me, | 面对军人求我 |
[15:57] | “Save my leg, save my arm.” | “救救我的腿 救救我的胳膊” |
[16:00] | You don’t think you should commit this guy? | 你觉得我们不该收治他吗 |
[16:02] | At this point, my only option is to put him | 这会儿我唯一的选择就是对他进行 |
[16:04] | on a 72-hour suicide hold. | 72小时防自杀看护 |
[16:06] | And then I got to let him go home. | 再之后就只能让他回家了 |
[16:07] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:09] | He’ll try it again? | 他不会再动手吗 |
[16:11] | Unless I can find a way to treat him. | 除非我能想办法治好他 |
[16:17] | Will. | 威尔 |
[16:20] | What’d you decide? | 你决定好了吗 |
[16:21] | Should I call Father Brady? | 我要不要打给布雷迪神父 |
[16:22] | No, it’s, uh, it’s something else. | 不 我要说的是别的事 |
[16:25] | Jennifer Baker. | 珍妮弗·贝克 |
[16:27] | I heard from a trial nurse. | 我听一个负责临床实验的护士说的 |
[16:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:29] | She’s going downhill. | 她病情恶化了 |
[16:31] | Fast. | 恶化得很快 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[16:36] | I know it was coming. | 我知道这是早晚的事 |
[16:38] | But still… | 不过 |
[16:43] | If I’d just left her alone, | 如果我当初不去救她 |
[16:45] | she would’ve been spared all of this. | 她就不会受这么多苦了 |
[16:47] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[16:48] | The little boy, Eric Jenkins, his x-rays are up. | 那小男孩艾瑞克·詹金斯的X光片出来了 |
[16:50] | Better take a look. | 你最好看一下 |
[16:52] | Page Dr. Rhodes, please. | 麻烦你呼叫一下罗德斯医生 |
[16:53] | Will do. | 好的 |
[16:57] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我待会儿再和你谈 |
[17:07] | And arms up. | 举起胳膊 |
[17:08] | So they ever give you guys breaks? | 你们有休假的时候吗 |
[17:11] | Only as often as the state requires. | 就是州里法定的那些节假日 |
[17:14] | Maybe after Eric gets the all-clear, | 等艾瑞克都好了之后 |
[17:16] | we could go out for coffee sometime? | 不知道我们能不能一起喝杯咖啡 |
[17:18] | I’ll try not to spill it on you. | 我会尽量不泼你一身 |
[17:20] | That’s really sweet, but we’re discouraged | 谢谢邀请 但是医院 |
[17:23] | from going out with our patients or their families. | 不鼓励我们跟患者或患者家属出去 |
[17:26] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说的话我也不会说 |
[17:28] | Um-oh, gosh, I’m sorry, Eric. | 天 抱歉 艾瑞克 |
[17:31] | I–there is this thing called transference. | 我…有种东西叫移情 |
[17:34] | Um, people develop feelings for their caregivers. | 大家会对照顾自己的人产生感情 |
[17:37] | It’s not real. | 可那不是真的 |
[17:40] | Hi, Mr. Jenkins, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 詹金斯先生 我是罗德斯医生 |
[17:42] | Dr. Manning’s asked me to consult. | 曼宁医生让我来一起咨询 |
[17:43] | Would you mind stepping out for a minute? | 介意出来一下吗 |
[17:45] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[17:46] | Eric, can you show me what you just made? | 艾瑞克 你给我看看你刚才拼出来的 |
[17:48] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[17:49] | These are Eric’s x-rays, and these two dots | 这是艾瑞克的X光结果 这两个点 |
[17:52] | are the magnets. | 就是磁铁 |
[17:53] | They’re attracted to one another, | 两块磁铁相互吸引 |
[17:54] | and if they meet, they could pin separate parts | 如果吸到一起 磁铁可能把 |
[17:56] | of his digestive tract together and erode through | 他消化道内的几部分堆到一起 然后引起 |
[17:59] | the thin intestinal walls. | 很薄的小肠壁溃烂 |
[18:00] | Which could cause systemic infection, | 这可能导致全身感染 |
[18:03] | obstruction, bleeding. | 梗阻 出血 |
[18:05] | And any of those things could be life-threatening. | 任何一样都可能危及生命 |
[18:08] | All right, so–okay, so, um, so what should we do? | 这样 那我们该怎么办 |
[18:11] | In my opinion, we should remove them surgically. Now. | 依我看 我们该马上手术取出磁铁 |
[18:15] | But isn’t surgery kind of risky, too? | 做手术不也有风险吗 |
[18:17] | Uh, yes, there is the possibility of adhesions, | 是的 有可能引起粘连 |
[18:19] | motility issues. | 胃肠动力问题 |
[18:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:22] | His digestive tract wouldn’t work as well. | 他的消化能力会减弱 |
[18:25] | The argument for surgery outweighs the possible risks. | 与磁铁的可能风险相比 手术的风险不算什么 |
[18:28] | Every minute that we wait | 我们每多等一分钟 |
[18:29] | increases the chance of a bad outcome. | 出现严重后果的可能性就越大 |
[18:31] | I still can’t reach my ex-wife. | 我还是联系不到我前妻 |
[18:33] | I should talk to her first. | 我应该先跟她谈谈 |
[18:35] | Why don’t you think about it? | 你先考虑一下吧 |
[18:36] | I’ll monitor Eric closely, we’ll get another set of x-rays, | 我会密切观察艾瑞克 我们再做一次X光 |
[18:39] | and then we’ll check back in a little bit, okay? | 然后我们等一下再过来 好吗 |
[18:41] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:45] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[18:48] | The kid needs surgery. | 那孩子需要做手术 |
[18:50] | Surgery could leave him with a lifetime of complications. | 做手术可能让他终生有并发症 |
[18:52] | It’s not an easy decision to make, | 这种决定不好做 |
[18:54] | and that dad has to make it all on his own. | 那位父亲需要自己做出决定 |
[18:56] | You have no idea how difficult that is. | 你根本不知道那有多难 |
[19:07] | Mr. Wirtz? | 沃茨先生 |
[19:08] | Mr. Wirtz! | 沃茨先生 |
[19:10] | His pressure just shot up over 190. | 血压刚飙升到190 |
[19:13] | He’s not breathing and his pupils are blown. | 目前没有呼吸 瞳孔放大 |
[19:16] | Call neurosurgery. | 通知神经外科 |
[19:17] | I need to intubate. | 我需要给他插管 |
[19:19] | He just got a head CT. Look. | 他刚做了头部CT 你看 |
[19:23] | That’s a Mount Fuji sign. | 那是富士山现象[颅内积气] |
[19:24] | Air building up in his skull, | 他的头颅内空气越来越多 |
[19:25] | which means this is not mucous coming out of his nose. | 也就是说他鼻子里出来的不是鼻涕粘液 |
[19:27] | It’s cerebrospinal fluid from his brain. | 而是大脑出来的脑脊液 |
[19:30] | He must’ve fallen a few days ago. | 他几天前一定摔倒过 |
[19:32] | This isn’t a sinus infection. | 他不是鼻窦炎 |
[19:33] | This is an anterior skull fracture. | 而是前颅骨骨折 |
[19:35] | And if we don’t release the pressure immediately, | 如果不马上释放压力 |
[19:36] | he’s gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[19:37] | I’m in. Maggie, get the drill. | 我来 麦基 拿电钻 |
[19:39] | – Got you. – Code blue team to the ED. | -好的 -蓝色警报队伍去急救室 |
[19:41] | Dr. Choi, I need you to drill a burr hole. | 崔医生 我需要你来钻个孔 |
[19:43] | Can’t. Gunshot just came in. | 不行 刚来了枪伤患者 |
[19:44] | – But this man’s got about- – You’ve seen it done. | -但是这个人就快… -你看过操作过程 |
[19:46] | Do it. | 你做 |
[19:55] | – Who’s gonna do this? – I am. | -谁来钻 -我来 |
[19:57] | But you’re a med student. | 但你还是学生 |
[19:58] | You can’t drill a hole into a man’s head. | 你不能在人头上钻孔 |
[19:59] | Somebody has to. | 总得有人钻 |
[20:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:05] | We’re both gonna catch hell for this. | 搞砸了我们俩都死定了 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:23] | Are you sure you’re in the right spot? | 你确定钻对地方了吗 |
[20:24] | Three centimeters from the midline. | 中线处三厘米 |
[20:26] | Should be right above the pocket of air. | 应该刚好在积气上方 |
[20:28] | “Should be”? | “应该” |
[20:31] | I’m through. | 钻进了 |
[20:35] | BP back down 130 over 74. | 血压降到130/74 |
[20:44] | Damn, Reese, you did it. | 里斯 你做到了 |
[20:48] | See what’s taking neuro so long to get down here. | 看看为什么神经科医生还没过来 |
[20:50] | Got you. | 好 |
[20:54] | So I’m thinking our best approach would be | 我认为最好的办法就是 |
[20:57] | a course of both medication-a serotonin reuptake inhibitor– | 既用药物治疗 即血清素再摄取抑制物 |
[21:01] | and psychotherapy. | 又进行心理治疗 |
[21:03] | It’s not gonna work. | 不会起作用的 |
[21:04] | How do you know until we’ve tried? | 我们都还没试 你怎么知道 |
[21:07] | You see that guy out there? | 你看到外面那个人了吗 |
[21:09] | They gave him something called a nerve block. | 他们给他做了什么神经传导阻滞 |
[21:12] | What, exactly, is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[21:13] | It’s a regional anesthetic injected near a nerve | 那是在神经附近进行区域麻醉 |
[21:16] | to block a specific site. | 以阻滞某个特定区域 |
[21:18] | Maybe that could work for me? | 或许那个对我有用 |
[21:19] | You know, so I wouldn’t be so aware of the arm. | 那样我就不会意识到这条胳膊存在了 |
[21:22] | Well, it wouldn’t be a permanent fix. | 那样治标不治本 |
[21:24] | I would do anything to make this feeling go away, | 我愿意做任何事让这种感觉消失 |
[21:26] | even for a minute. | 即使只消失一分钟 |
[21:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | I understand, I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:30] | And I would try the meds and the psychotherapy along with it. | 我愿意同时使用药物和心理治疗 |
[21:34] | I would need your assurance | 我需要你保证 |
[21:35] | that you’d both stick with your therapy | 你会坚持治疗 |
[21:37] | and that you wouldn’t harm yourself. | 并且不会伤害自己 |
[21:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:41] | Look, why don’t I consult an anesthesiologist | 那好 我先去咨询一下麻醉科医师 |
[21:45] | and, um-and we’ll go from there. | 我们就从这个开始治疗 |
[21:49] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[21:52] | Do you think someone could get me out of these restraints? | 能先把我解开吗 |
[21:55] | All in due time. | 等时机成熟 |
[21:57] | For now, frankly, I’m just, uh-I’m really encouraged | 说实话 现在我真的很高兴 |
[21:59] | that we’ve come up with a plan. | 我们想到治疗方案了 |
[22:16] | Ms. Patrick’s still hooked up to the ventilator. | 帕特里克太太还在使用呼吸机 |
[22:17] | Her husband agree to organ donation? | 她丈夫同意捐献器官了吗 |
[22:19] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:21] | He said anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[22:23] | Just sits there. | 就只是坐在那里 |
[22:30] | Hey, Father. No, no, she hasn’t decided yet. | 神父 不不 她还没有决定 |
[22:33] | As soon as she does, I’ll–I’ll call you, okay? | 她决定了我就打给你 好吗 |
[22:37] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Helping Natalie with the baptism. | 帮娜塔莉张罗洗礼的事 |
[22:44] | She wants you to do that? | 她想让你帮忙吗 |
[22:46] | Course. Why wouldn’t she? | 当然了 为什么不 |
[22:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:53] | You want my opinion? | 要听我的意见吗 |
[22:55] | Sounds like I’m going to get it. | 看来我非听不可了 |
[22:58] | You need to give that woman some space. | 你需要给她点自由空间 |
[23:18] | Did you drill the burr hole in the patient’s head? | 是你给病人钻孔的吗 |
[23:22] | I did. | 是的 |
[23:23] | Ms. Reese, you’re not a doctor. | 里斯小姐 你不是医生 |
[23:25] | You’re a student granted access to this hospital, | 你是一名学生 你来这家医院 |
[23:29] | strictly for learning purposes, | 目的只有学习 |
[23:30] | which means you are not licensed | 也就是说没有医生 |
[23:33] | to perform an invasive procedure on a patient | 直接督导 你没有资格 |
[23:37] | without direct supervision by an actual physician. | 为患者进行穿刺 |
[23:40] | It is, in fact, illegal. | 你那么做是非法的 |
[23:43] | – I understand. – I gave the order. | -我知道 -是我让她做的 |
[23:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:47] | I was confident she was capable of this procedure. | 我确信她有能力完成 |
[23:50] | I’d warn you to be very careful what you say. | 你要小心自己说的话 |
[23:55] | I’ve had extensive clinical experience | 我跟这位学生医生里斯 |
[23:57] | with student doctor Reese. | 有丰富的临床经验 |
[23:58] | I have full faith in her abilities. | 我完全相信她的能力 |
[24:01] | If you disagree with this patient’s treatment, | 如果你不同意她对病人做出的治疗 |
[24:03] | your disagreement is with me. | 那就是不同意我的治疗 |
[24:14] | Don’t either of you ever put me in this position again. | 你们两个人以后不要再让我陷入这种境地 |
[24:24] | You did not have to do that. | 你不用那样的 |
[24:26] | It’s the truth, Reese. | 我说的是真的 里斯 |
[24:28] | And you’re family. | 你是我们大家庭的一员 |
[24:30] | We rise or fall together. | 我们共进退 |
[24:38] | Some help here! I need some help! | 快来人 这里需要医生 |
[24:40] | Daddy, Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[24:41] | He threw up blood. | 他吐血了 |
[24:43] | Call the OR. We’re taking him up now. | 通知手术室 马上带他过去 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:45] | It’s like you said, right? The bleeding. | 就跟你说的一样对吧 出血了 |
[24:47] | We should have operated. | 我们应该做手术 |
[24:48] | Wait here. We’ll keep you updated. | 在这里等着 有消息我们通知你 |
[24:57] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[24:58] | This is-this is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[25:07] | Looking for magnets in the intestine is a little bit like | 在肠子里找磁铁有点像 |
[25:09] | looking for a piece of gum in a garden hose. | 在橡胶软管里找一块口香糖 |
[25:13] | How’s the bowel look? | 直肠如何 |
[25:14] | Obstructed, but no gross ischemia. | 梗阻 但是没有缺血 |
[25:16] | Looks like we got here in time. | 看来我们手术及时 |
[25:19] | All right. Found ’em. | 好 找到了 |
[25:21] | One’s in the stomach, the other small intestine. | 一块在胃里 一块在小肠里 |
[25:24] | Let’s get him out of here while the bowel | 趁肠子还活动我们快点 |
[25:26] | still has some life in it. | 结束手术 |
[25:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[25:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:33] | The magnets must have eroded through an artery. | 磁铁肯定刺穿了一条动脉 |
[25:35] | – Get in here. – What? | -过来 -什么 |
[25:36] | I need an extra set of hands now. | 我现在需要帮手 |
[25:38] | I haven’t done that since medical school. | 医学院毕业后我就没做过了 |
[25:39] | – Call a surgical resident. – There’s no time. | -叫外科医生来 -没时间了 |
[25:41] | Get in here. | 快过来 |
[25:47] | Here. | 这里 |
[25:48] | Hold this back. | 拿住这个 |
[25:51] | There. Right there. | 对 就是这里 |
[25:56] | I’m getting a ton of blood from the NG tube. | 鼻胃管里有好多血 |
[25:58] | I got to give him a unit. | 得给他输血 |
[25:59] | He’s a kid. Not yet. | 他是个孩子 先不要输血 |
[26:01] | I keep slipping. | 我一直滑开 |
[26:02] | Can you get it? | 拿住了吗 |
[26:03] | No, I lost it. | 滑走了 |
[26:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[26:06] | Hold still. | 稳住 |
[26:09] | There. | 好了 |
[26:10] | Pinch down. | 往下捏 |
[26:12] | Right there. | 就是这里 |
[26:13] | – Got it. – Good. | -捏住了 -好 |
[26:15] | – Clamps. – Clamp. | -止血钳 -止血钳 |
[26:17] | I don’t see the vessel. | 我看不到血管 |
[26:18] | It’s buried in the fat, but you’ve got it. | 在脂肪里 但你没问题的 |
[26:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[26:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:26] | Now let go. | 现在放开 |
[26:31] | BP’s stable. | 血压稳定 |
[26:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:33] | Let’s tie these off, close up the holes, | 然后打结缝合 |
[26:35] | and get him on his way. | 结束手术 |
[26:37] | Thank you, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢你 曼宁医生 |
[26:43] | Eric did fine. | 艾瑞克做得很好 |
[26:45] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[26:46] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:48] | Dr. Rhodes will come soon and talk to you. | 罗德斯医生马上就过来 |
[26:51] | – Can I see my son? – Yes. | -我能见我儿子吗 -可以 |
[26:52] | In a little while. | 马上就可以见他了 |
[26:58] | Eric will be in the hospital for four to five days, | 艾瑞克要住院四五天 |
[27:00] | maybe a week. | 可能一周 |
[27:03] | So I guess I’ll be seeing you. | 我们会一直见面的 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:10] | Got to get back to work. | 我回去工作了 |
[27:12] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:19] | He’s a young kid; he’s healthy. | 他是个小孩子 而且健康 |
[27:22] | He will heal fast. | 他很快就会痊愈的 |
[27:24] | Now be honest, you kind of liked using | 说实话 你好像有点喜欢 |
[27:26] | the giant intestine stapler. | 用肠道大订书机 |
[27:29] | I kind of liked using the giant intestine stapler. | 我是有点喜欢用肠道大订书机 |
[27:33] | Everybody does. | 大家都喜欢 |
[27:36] | Hey, I’m sorry for earlier. | 对了 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[27:38] | – When I snapped at you. – It’s okay. | -我冲你吼了 -没事 |
[27:39] | I just-I felt for that dad. | 我…就是跟那位爸爸感同身受 |
[27:42] | Single parent, having to make that decision by himself. | 单亲 得一个人做出那种决定 |
[27:45] | I imagine it can’t be easy. | 肯定不容易 |
[27:47] | I have a decision of my own to make. | 我也需要自己做出一个决定 |
[27:49] | Nothing so momentous, but I’m having a tough time. | 不是什么大事 但我也很挣扎 |
[27:54] | My mother-in-law is insisting I get Owen baptized. | 我婆婆坚持让我带欧文去接受洗礼 |
[27:57] | Oh, family drama. Now you’re in my wheelhouse. | 家庭闹剧啊 这下你可以体会我的感受了 |
[27:59] | Yeah. Family and religion. | 是家庭和宗教 |
[28:00] | You know, religion was actually the one topic | 其实我们一直想办法 |
[28:02] | we managed to avoid. | 避免宗教话题 |
[28:04] | Dad never saw the upside to it. | 我爸从不觉得宗教哪里好 |
[28:05] | – You’re lucky. – I don’t know. | -你很走运 -这可说不好 |
[28:07] | I always kind of envied the kids who went to church. | 其实我小时候有点羡慕去教堂的孩子 |
[28:09] | You know, they were a part of something. | 他们是某个群体的一部分 |
[28:12] | It’s like they had their own tribe. | 就好像他们有自己的部落 |
[28:18] | Mr. Tacker. | 塔克先生 |
[28:21] | I see you’ve had your nerve block. | 你做了神经传导阻滞 |
[28:24] | Should be starting to feel it by now. | 现在应该有感觉了吧 |
[28:26] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[28:28] | How long will it last? | 能持续多久 |
[28:29] | Oh, several hours. | 几个小时 |
[28:31] | But we could always re-administer for longer periods. | 但我们可以再安排进行更长时间的治疗 |
[28:34] | I wanted to use the nerve block in conjunction with | 我想结合神经传导阻滞疗法 |
[28:37] | another approach that I’ve been looking into. | 和另一种我想使用的疗法 |
[28:40] | It’s called “Pretend therapy.” | 叫做”假装疗法” |
[28:43] | Pretend? | 假装 |
[28:45] | The idea is that you function as if the limb weren’t there. | 就是你就当做这条胳膊不在 |
[28:48] | You pretend. | 你假装它不在 |
[28:49] | See what it’s like to go through life without it. | 看看假装它不在时你的生活如何 |
[28:52] | It’s cognitive work. | 这需要认知上的努力 |
[28:55] | Sorry, I’m so tired. | 抱歉 我好累 |
[28:58] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[28:59] | The anesthesiologist administered a mild sedative | 麻醉医师在给你做神经传导阻滞前 |
[29:02] | before giving you the block. | 给你打了镇静剂 |
[29:04] | Why don’t I check back with you in a bit, | 我一会儿再来看你 |
[29:06] | and we’ll get started? | 然后我们再开始 |
[29:09] | Could you pull my covers up? | 你能帮我盖盖被子吗 |
[29:11] | I’m just a little cold. | 我有点冷 |
[29:16] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[29:18] | Thank you. For everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[29:21] | Come on. We’re a team. | 别客气 我们是搭档 |
[29:35] | Hope you’re not planning on jumping. | 希望你不是想跳楼 |
[29:39] | No. | 不是 |
[29:44] | Everything is mixed up. | 一切都好混乱 |
[29:47] | I saved a life. | 我救了一条命 |
[29:49] | And that was good, really good. | 我感觉不错 真的很不错 |
[29:52] | And then I got in trouble, and that was bad. | 然后我惹上了麻烦 真的很糟糕 |
[29:55] | And then Dr. Choi stuck up for me. | 然后崔医生为我站了出来 |
[29:59] | Called me family. | 说我是大家庭的一员 |
[30:00] | That sounds good, too. | 这听起来也不错啊 |
[30:04] | It was. | 是的 |
[30:06] | So… | 那… |
[30:08] | why are you out here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[30:12] | ‘Cause it’s Match Day, and everything’s mixed up! | 因为今天是住院医生录取结果公布日 可一切都很乱 |
[30:17] | It’ll all be clear very soon. | 马上就会明朗了 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:17] | Mrs. Baker is too sick to continue the trial. | 贝克夫人病情太严重 无法继续实验 |
[31:20] | She’s going home. | 她要回家了 |
[31:24] | She’s finally getting her wish. | 她终于如愿以偿了 |
[31:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:38] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[31:41] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[31:43] | Guy in three dislocated his shoulder. | 三号那边有人肩膀脱臼 |
[31:47] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:48] | Pop it back in. | 给他接回去 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:00] | Blood pressure spiked. | 血压急剧升高 |
[32:02] | Mr. Tacker? | 塔克先生 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[32:06] | He slipped his restraint! | 他挣脱开了 |
[32:08] | He made a tourniquet out of tubing. | 他用管子做了根止血带 |
[32:10] | – Half milligram dilaudid. – Yes, Dr. Charles. | -注射0.5毫克氢吗啡酮 -是 查尔斯医生 |
[32:12] | No, no, no, don’t touch it! | 不不 不要碰 |
[32:13] | The arm’s dead. | 胳膊已经废了 |
[32:14] | You dump potassium into the bloodstream, | 如果血液内突然有了钾 |
[32:15] | he’d go into cardiovascular collapse. | 那他会心血管衰竭 |
[32:17] | We have to amputate his arm. | 必须把他的胳膊截肢 |
[32:19] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry. I had to! | 对不起 我必需这样 |
[32:51] | Man, baby! Yes! | 天啊 太好了 |
[32:59] | Reese, Sarah. | 莎拉·里斯 |
[33:22] | I haven’t got room for them! | 我根本没地方放 |
[33:27] | Yes, this is your problem, Roger. | 是 这是你的问题 罗杰 |
[33:31] | Get them out of here! | 给我弄走 |
[33:32] | This is a lot of bedpans. | 这么多便盆啊 |
[33:33] | Are we expecting a listeria outbreak? | 要爆发李氏杆菌病了吗 |
[33:36] | Some idiot in supply added a zero to my order. | 有个白痴往我的订单上加了个零 |
[33:39] | – So instead of four dozen- – You got 40 dozen? | -所以不是四打… -你订了40打 |
[33:52] | See? You can’t retire. | 看到了吗 你不能退休 |
[33:53] | How could you give all this up? | 你怎么能放弃这么搞笑的事呢 |
[33:54] | Yeah, how could I? | 是啊 我怎么能放下 |
[33:56] | It’s so much better than the Maldives. | 这比去马尔代夫有趣多了 |
[34:05] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[34:15] | You got it! | 你成功了 |
[34:16] | Chicago Med, pathology. | 芝加哥医院 病理学 |
[34:19] | This calls for celebration. | 我们得庆祝一番 |
[34:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:22] | I’ll get my coat, and um, check Groupon, | 我去拿外套 再看看团购 |
[34:25] | and see where I can get a deal. | 看看哪里有打折店 |
[34:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:56] | Reese. You get your match? | 里斯 拿到结果了吗 |
[34:58] | Pathology. | 病理学 |
[34:59] | Congrats! | 恭喜 |
[35:00] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 如你所愿了 对吧 |
[35:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:03] | Yeah, um, but this was starting to feel sort of like home. | 是 但我刚开始感觉这里像一个大家庭 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:10] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[35:40] | He played us. | 他耍了我们 |
[35:43] | You mean me. | 你是指我 |
[35:46] | Look, nobody likes getting snookered. | 没人喜欢被耍 |
[35:50] | But that’s not what’s bothering me. | 但困扰我的不是这个 |
[35:52] | It’s why I fell for it. | 是我为什么会上当 |
[35:55] | He’s a good liar. | 他是个撒谎高手 |
[35:57] | Not really. | 不是的 |
[35:59] | I didn’t see the depth of his desperation. | 我没看清他绝望到什么程度 |
[36:03] | You know, didn’t want to. | 我不想看清 |
[36:05] | So I just pulled out my standard playbook– | 所以我就按照所谓的程序来了 |
[36:08] | meds, psychotherapy. | 用药 心理治疗 |
[36:10] | What else could you have done? | 你还能做什么 |
[36:11] | I could have gone up to ortho. | 我可以正视现实 |
[36:13] | Looked for somebody to take his arm off. | 找人帮他截肢 |
[36:14] | Dr. Charles, we can’t intentionally maim a patient. | 查尔斯医生 我们不能故意给病人截肢 |
[36:18] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[36:20] | All I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[36:22] | in cases like this, are the decisions we’re making | 这种情况下 我们做出的决定 |
[36:27] | really in the patient’s best interest, or are they in ours? | 对病人真的是最好的吗 还是为我们好 |
[36:30] | To make us feel better? | 让我们感受好点 |
[36:33] | ‘Cause like it or not, that’s a happy ending. | 因为无论如何 那样是圆满的结局 |
[36:56] | Mr. Patrick… | 帕特里克先生 |
[36:58] | You didn’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[37:00] | I knew her. | 我了解她 |
[37:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[37:10] | – You paged? – Uh, yes. | -你呼叫我了吗 -是的 |
[37:12] | Mr. Patrick wants to go forward | 帕特里克先生想继续 |
[37:14] | with the egg harvesting protocol. | 获取他妻子的卵子 |
[37:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:18] | Despite the IUD, he says his wife would want this. | 尽管有宫内避孕器 他说他妻子会想这样 |
[37:21] | Hospital council says we have no choice. | 医院委员会说我们别无选择 |
[37:23] | We have to restart Ms. Patrick on the protocol. | 我们得重新为帕特里克太太准备 |
[37:26] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[37:28] | That woman’s body is telling us no. | 那个女人的身体让我们不要那样 |
[37:30] | – Loud and clear. – Yes. | -清清楚楚 -是的 |
[37:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:33] | So why won’t he listen? | 那他为什么不听 |
[37:35] | Well, Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[37:37] | sometimes we want to believe something so badly, | 有时我们特别想相信一件事 |
[37:42] | we ignore the reality in front of us. | 所以会忽视眼前的事实 |
[37:47] | You’re familiar with that, aren’t you? | 你很熟悉这种感觉 对吧 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:02] | So… | 话说 |
[38:04] | I-I appreciate all the trouble you’ve gone to. | 我非常感谢你做的一切 |
[38:08] | The church, the priest. | 教堂 牧师 |
[38:11] | And I want to get Owen baptized, just… | 我想让欧文接受洗礼 只是 |
[38:15] | Just not like that. | 不是那样 |
[38:17] | Like that? | 哪样 |
[38:18] | I want Owen to be a part of a community. | 我想让欧文成为一个团体的一员 |
[38:20] | I just want it to be one that I’m a part of. | 不过是想让他成为我所在团体的一员 |
[38:24] | So I’m gonna do it my own way. | 所以我要按照自己的方式来 |
[38:26] | I know Helen’s gonna be upset, | 我知道海伦会不高兴 |
[38:28] | but I hope you won’t be. | 但我不希望你不高兴 |
[38:30] | No. | 不会 |
[38:33] | Natalie… it’s your life. | 娜塔莉 这是你的人生 |
[38:36] | And I want whatever’s best for you. | 只要是为了你好就行 |
[38:43] | I need to move on. | 我需要继续往前 |
[38:46] | So, as Father Brady would say, | 所以 如布雷迪神父所说 |
[38:49] | “Go in peace.” | “安心去吧” |
[39:27] | Can you just watch her for a minute? | 你能帮我照看她一会儿吗 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:51] | Thank you for not giving up on Jen. | 谢谢你没有放弃珍 |
[40:14] | We’re here today to celebrate the newest member | 我们今天是来此庆祝我们团体 |
[40:16] | of our community. | 新的成员 |
[40:17] | And as we do at weddings and funerals, | 我们也会在婚礼和葬礼上 |
[40:19] | to offer our love and support. | 给出我们的爱和支持 |
[40:22] | It is the people in our lives who bring us joy. | 是我们生活中的人带给了我们喜悦 |
[40:25] | They are the color of our lives. | 他们是我们生命中的五彩缤纷 |
[40:27] | The beauty and the grace. | 我们生命中的美和善 |
[40:29] | I can see by this gathering today, | 今天齐聚于此的大家 |
[40:31] | you will not walk through life alone. | 以后都不会孤独前行 |
[40:33] | And so, little man, | 所以 小家伙 |
[40:34] | I wish you Godspeed. | 希望你一帆风顺 |
[40:36] | In front of all these gathered on your behalf, | 在所有为你齐聚于此的各位前 |
[40:38] | I baptize you, Owen Jeffrey Manning. | 我为你洗礼 欧文·杰弗里·曼宁 |
[41:03] | I thought he was gonna hit me. | 我以为他肯定会打我 |
[41:06] | But he thanked me. | 但他感谢了我 |
[41:09] | Must’ve been a relief. | 一定让你松了口气 |
[41:11] | Jay, she was on a placebo. | 杰 她服用的是安慰剂 |
[41:14] | They never knew. | 他们永远不会知道 |
[41:21] | It was all for nothing. | 一切都是徒劳 |
[41:24] | No, you cared. | 不 你在乎 |
[41:27] | I think, if we care, then… | 如果我们在乎 那 |
[41:32] | whatever happens, it’s for something. | 不管发生什么 都是有意义的 |
[41:35] | We might not see the effect, but… | 我们可能看不到效果 但是 |
[41:40] | It goes out there and it circulates around. | 意义就在那里 就在我们身边 |
[41:44] | It makes us all better, you know? | 它会让我们都好受一点 |
[41:55] | My brother, cop and philosopher. | 我弟弟 既是警察又是哲学家 |
[41:59] | You’ve got to think big picture. | 人要有长远目标 |