时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yup, right here. | 对对对 就在这里 |
[00:04] | Yup, yup, copy. | 好 好 明白 |
[00:08] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[00:09] | Okay, trauma is a minute out, | 创伤患者 马上就到 |
[00:11] | including a uniformed CPD officer. | 包括一名芝加哥警署的警员 |
[00:14] | I need rooms, people. Rooms, stat. | 我要空位 快查查 |
[00:17] | – Treatment 3, talk to me. – Wrapped up the frostbite. | -第三治疗室呢 -冻伤病人已经处理好 |
[00:19] | Just waiting on a discharge order. | 在等着出院 |
[00:20] | – Okay, Dr. Choi? – Got it. | -崔医生 -来了 |
[00:21] | But first, guy got spooked in the ladies room. | 但有人在女厕所被吓到了 |
[00:23] | Gotta get the skin out of his zipper. | 要把他被拉链卡住的皮给弄出来 |
[00:25] | All right, people. | 好吧 各位 |
[00:26] | I got a waiting room full of snot, | 候诊室里全是感冒病人 |
[00:28] | and I have traumas en rout | 还有创伤病人正在路上 |
[00:30] | no room for coddling, people. | 没时间休息了 各位 |
[00:31] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 动起来 动起来 |
[00:34] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[00:35] | You’re going to Trauma 1. | 你们到创伤科一号 |
[00:36] | 18 year-old male, GCS 12, tachy’s to 130. | 18岁男性 12级昏迷 心率130 |
[00:39] | Suspected DUI, parked his Beemer in someone’s living room, | 怀疑是醉驾 把他的车停到别人的客厅去了 |
[00:42] | broke the gas line, started a fire. | 撞坏了输气管道 引发了火灾 |
[00:45] | Okay. Dr. Rhodes, you got this? | 罗德斯医生 你来吗 |
[00:47] | – Got it. – Thank you. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[00:48] | – X-ray! – Talk to me. | -X光 -什么情况 |
[00:50] | GCS 6, BP 12O over 80, King airway in the field. | 六级昏迷 血压120/80 现场做了气管插管 |
[00:53] | All right, Dr. Choi, Dr. Reese, now. | 好的 崔医生和里斯医生 |
[00:54] | You’re going to Trauma 2. | 到创伤二号去 |
[00:56] | He’s hypoxic. Inhaled a lot of smoke. | 缺氧 吸入了大量烟雾 |
[00:58] | All right, rotate. | 好 转向 |
[00:59] | – I pulled the driver, the kid, from the wreckage. – Yeah. | -我从残骸里把那小子拉出来的 -好 |
[01:01] | My partner insisted on clearing the house. | 我搭档还在清理房子 |
[01:03] | Draw trauma labs, an ABG, and a carboxyhemoglobin. | 让创伤实验室做动脉血气分析以及碳氧血红蛋白分析 |
[01:05] | – On my count. – Thank you, officer. | -听我口令 -谢谢 警官 |
[01:07] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:09] | – I’ll take over. – Let’s start a saline line. | -我来接手 -挂生理盐水 |
[01:12] | – Let’s get him set up. – Tough to bag him. | -给他接上 -无法接气瓶 |
[01:13] | He’s pretty spasmed down. I need suction. | 他在痉挛 需要抽吸 |
[01:15] | 20 of Etomidate and 100 of succs now. | 20单位依托咪酯和100单位赛克斯 |
[01:16] | – We need a better airway. – On it, prepping succs. | -气管要再通一点 -马上 准备赛克斯 |
[01:20] | Watch his BP. Heartrate’s still tachy. | 注意他的血压 心率还是很快 |
[01:22] | Bilateral pubic rami fractures on the x-ray. | X光片上显示两边耻骨骨折 |
[01:24] | – Let’s FAST him. – Pressure’s dropping. | -腹部超音波检查重点创伤 -血压在下降 |
[01:32] | There’s free fluid in his belly. | 腹部有积液 |
[01:34] | Possible pelvic hematoma. | 可能是骨盆血肿 |
[01:36] | All right, let’s get him up to the OR now. | 把他送到手术室去 |
[01:38] | Start two units of rapid transfuser. | 先尽快输两单位的血 |
[01:40] | Put trauma and angio on standby. Let’s go. | 让创伤科和血管造影待命 走 |
[01:45] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[01:45] | He’s not going anywhere till I get a DUI blood draw. | 我要先抽他的血证明他醉驾 |
[01:48] | – We’re charging him. – His belly is shredded. | -我们要起诉他 -他腹部创伤严重 |
[01:50] | If I don’t operate right now, | 如果我现在不动手术的话 |
[01:51] | – you’re not gonna have anybody to charge– – Whoa. | -你连起诉的人都没有了 -等等 |
[01:52] | You already have him on IV fluids. | 你已经给他输液了 |
[01:55] | I got ten minutes, at best, | 我最多只有十分钟 |
[01:56] | to get an accurate blood-alcohol level. | 才能测出准确的血液酒精含量 |
[01:58] | You take him to the OR, it’ll be too late. | 你如果带他去动手术就太迟了 |
[02:01] | The officer wants to do a draw | 警官想要抽血 |
[02:02] | to test your blood-alcohol content. | 来测试你的血液酒精浓度 |
[02:04] | Do I have your consent? | 你同意吗 |
[02:06] | – No. – There’s your answer. | -不 -你听到了 |
[02:08] | State law says I don’t need consent. | 州法律规定我不需要他的同意 |
[02:10] | – Go. – Hospital policy says you do. | -走 -医院规定你需要 |
[02:11] | – You need to stop– – Move, move. Hey, uh-uh. | -停下 -走走走 |
[02:13] | My partner could’ve died back there. | 我搭档可能会死 |
[02:15] | You step aside. | 你走开 |
[02:16] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[02:17] | Our priority is to treat patients, not to make arrests. | 我们的首要任务是治疗病人 不是逮捕他们 |
[02:19] | As soon as he’s out of surgery and awake, he’s all yours. | 只要做完手术醒了 他就是你的 |
[02:22] | Get me that blood, or you’re under arrest. | 把血抽给我 否则你就被捕了 |
[02:24] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[02:25] | Obstructing a police investigation. | 妨碍警察查案 |
[02:27] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你太荒谬了 |
[02:29] | Get me that blood. | 把血给我 |
[02:33] | Do what you have to do. | 你想捕就捕吧 |
[02:38] | Maggie, Maggie… | 麦基 麦基 |
[02:40] | Take the phone. | 电话拿去 |
[02:43] | You don’t have to do this. | 不用这样的 |
[02:44] | Stay back. | 后退 |
[03:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:01] | In the moment he seemed conflicted. | 那时候他特别矛盾 |
[03:03] | Conflicted about whether his wife should live or die? | 不知道他妻子应该活还是死吗 |
[03:04] | He wanted you to ignore her DNR, didn’t he? | 他让你无视她的不做心肺复苏意愿 是吗 |
[03:07] | It was complicated. | 当时很复杂 |
[03:08] | Everything happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快 |
[03:09] | Dr. Halstead, we’ve been over this. | 霍斯特德医生 我们不说这个 |
[03:11] | If you say that at your deposition, | 如果你在作证的时候说这个 |
[03:12] | Jennifer Baker’s attorneys | 珍妮弗·贝克的律师 |
[03:13] | are gonna have your job and your medical license. | 会让你丢掉工作和医生执照 |
[03:15] | But that is not what happened. | 事实不是那样 |
[03:16] | Look, it is my job is to protect this hospital, | 我的工作是保护这家医院 |
[03:18] | and we have a strong case. | 我们现在面临严重案件 |
[03:20] | Now, Jennifer Baker is enrolled in a promising drug trial. | 珍妮弗·贝克正在参与一项很有前途的药物试验 |
[03:23] | That is not the behavior of a woman who’s ready to die. | 那不是想死的人会做的事 |
[03:26] | And in order to win this case, we need to point that out. | 为了赢下官司 我们必须指出这一点 |
[03:28] | Peter, we need an approach | 彼得 我们需要一个方法 |
[03:30] | that can both maintain Dr. Halstead’s integrity | 在霍斯特德医生说实话的情况下 |
[03:33] | and help our case. | 来赢下官司 |
[03:35] | Okay, look, | 好吧 |
[03:39] | if Sal Baker was as conflicted as you’ve said, | 如果像你说的 萨尔·贝克那么矛盾 |
[03:42] | might one infer | 是不是可以推断 |
[03:44] | that at least a part of him wanted his wife to live? | 至少他内心有那么点想让他妻子活下去的想法呢 |
[03:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:55] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[03:57] | Goodwin. | 古德温 |
[04:03] | I’m on my way. | 我就来 |
[04:06] | Yes, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[04:10] | I just got off the phone with the 21st district. | 我刚和21分局的人通过电话 |
[04:12] | They’re stonewalling. | 他们在拖延 |
[04:14] | They’re still holding her? | 他们还拘着她吗 |
[04:15] | I can’t believe that. That’s outrageous. | 简直不敢相信 太离谱了 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I’m going down there. | 是啊 我要过去 |
[04:18] | April, tag in for Maggie. | 艾普尔 你替麦基 |
[04:20] | Get my waiting room cleared. | 把候诊室的人安排好了 |
[04:21] | – Me? I got– – I paged the on-call. | -我 我得… -我呼过值班医生了 |
[04:23] | She woke up this morning | 她今早醒来 |
[04:24] | with the same flu as all those people | 就有很多一样得了流感的人 |
[04:26] | in the waiting area. Don’t worry. | 挤满了候诊室 别担心 |
[04:27] | – You got this. – Okay. | -你能处理好的 -好吧 |
[04:31] | Let me grab a coat and come with. | 我去穿件衣服和你一起去吧 |
[04:33] | We all know what happens | 我们都知道 |
[04:34] | when you back a wild animal into a corner. | 把野兽逼到角落会发生什么事 |
[04:36] | Maggie needs a friend, not a shrink. | 麦基需要朋友 不是精神病专家 |
[04:38] | – I wasn’t talking about Maggie. – Well, I’m fine. | -我不是说麦基 -没事的 |
[04:40] | I’m just going to have a little conversation with Voight, | 我只是去找博伊特谈谈 |
[04:42] | see if there’s anything he can do. | 看看他能不能帮上忙 |
[04:44] | By the way, you need to change your shirt. | 还有 你衬衫该换了 |
[04:47] | Coffee stain. And where’s your tie? | 有咖啡渍 你的领带呢 |
[04:50] | Hmm, I must’ve got dressed in a hurry. | 我还是快去换衣服吧 |
[04:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:57] | Let’s see. 43-year-old migraine patient, | 我们看看 43岁偏头痛病人 |
[04:59] | Treatment 1. Dr. Choi? | 第一治疗室 崔医生 |
[05:01] | – Copy that. – All right, uh… | -明白 -好的 |
[05:03] | Reese, Treatment 3, guy got clipped by a car | 里斯 第三治疗室 过马路 |
[05:05] | while crossing the street. | 被车带倒的患者 |
[05:07] | – Aye, Captain. – Help! My baby! | -好的老大 -救救我的孩子 |
[05:09] | – Somebody help! – Got it. | -谁来帮帮我 -我来 |
[05:14] | She’s been fussy and crying all morning, | 她已经哭闹了一早上了 |
[05:16] | but every time I try to put her down for a nap, | 我每次想哄她睡觉 |
[05:17] | she just–she just wails. | 她就总是哭个不停 |
[05:19] | I’m telling you, something’s really wrong. | 她肯定是得了什么病了 |
[05:21] | Her color’s good. | 颜色正常 |
[05:22] | She’s responding to external stimuli. | 她对外部刺激有反应 |
[05:24] | Who’s your pediatrician? | 她的儿科医师是谁 |
[05:25] | Um, uh, uh, Dr. Simon at Advocate South. | 是南部护理医院的西蒙医生 |
[05:28] | – All right, April, let’s get those records sent over. – Copy. | -好了 艾普尔把病历调过来 -明白 |
[05:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:38] | All right, her ears are fine. | 她的耳朵没有问题 |
[05:42] | Looks like retinal hemorrhages. | 看来视网膜有出血 |
[05:44] | Could she have hit her head on something? | 她的头部是撞到哪里了吗 |
[05:45] | No, I don’t– I don’t think so. | 没有 我不记得撞到过 |
[05:47] | All right, let’s order a babygram and head CT. | 好 做全身婴儿图和头部CT |
[05:49] | I’ll let them know you’re on the way. | 我去通知他们你马上到 |
[05:50] | Don’t worry, I’m going to take really good care | 别担心 我会把你的孩子 |
[05:51] | – of your baby, all right? – Okay. | -照顾好的 好吗 -好的 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry. April? | 别担心 艾普尔 |
[06:02] | You think I look bad? You should’ve seen the car. | 你觉得我惨 你该看看那车撞成什么样了 |
[06:06] | Let’s take a look at that leg. | 我来检查检查你的腿吧 |
[06:08] | I was rushing to my 11:00. | 我要赶11点的会议 |
[06:10] | On my cell phone, which I know is a horrible idea. | 还看着手机 我知道这么做不对 |
[06:13] | Didn’t even look before crossing the street. | 过街的时候都没看车 |
[06:15] | I mean, it’s totally my bad. | 我知道完全是我的责任 |
[06:17] | But still, whatever happened to pedestrians | 不过话说回来 不管步行者怎么走 |
[06:19] | having the right of way? | 车都该让路的吧 |
[06:21] | Mm, that’s why I take the bus. | 所以我才坐公交 |
[06:23] | Does it hurt when I press here? | 我按这里时疼不疼 |
[06:24] | No, not much. | 不 不是很疼 |
[06:27] | You don’t get extra points for tolerating pain, Mr. Dietrich. | 你再能忍也不会给你加分的 迪特里希先生 |
[06:30] | It’s not bad. It just clipped me | 真的没什么 我只是跳开的时候 |
[06:32] | as I was jumping out of the way, really. | 磕了一下而已 真的 |
[06:34] | Well, good news is, it doesn’t appear to be broken. | 好消息是你似乎没骨折 |
[06:37] | But there is fluid on your knee. | 但是你的膝盖里有积液 |
[06:38] | I think we should have ortho take a look. | 我觉得应该去骨科再看看 |
[06:40] | Is that really necessary? | 必需去看吗 |
[06:42] | I’ve got to file an emergency motion before lunch. | 我午饭之前必须提交一份紧急动议 |
[06:45] | I understand, but we can’t release you | 我理解 但是不按规定做完检查 |
[06:47] | without a complete workup. | 我们不能让你出院 |
[06:48] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[06:49] | I play tennis with Bernie Goldstein, | 我和伯尼·古德斯坦一起打过网球 |
[06:50] | Chief of Orthopedics over at Northwestern. | 他是西北医院骨科主任 |
[06:52] | If you can just brace my leg and get me on some crutches, | 如果你能包扎一下我的腿 给我根拐杖 |
[06:55] | I guarantee he’ll get me in | 我可以保证他明天一早 |
[06:56] | for an office visit first thing tomorrow morning. | 肯定会单独给我看看的 |
[07:01] | Make your appointment. I’ll check with my attending. | 那你预约吧 我去和我的主治医生说一下 |
[07:03] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
[07:38] | I-I can wait for the next one. | 我 我等下一趟吧 |
[07:55] | Sorry, just needed to go out for a quick smoke. | 抱歉 我需要出去抽根烟 |
[08:02] | That’s not the first time I’ve got that look. | 你不是第一个这么看我的 |
[08:06] | Don’t worry, I didn’t smoke when I was pregnant. | 别担心 我怀孕的时候没抽烟 |
[08:10] | Well, you know, there is also secondhand smoke– | 你也知道 二手烟的危害其实也… |
[08:12] | Yeah, or around the baby. | 是 在孩子身边也不抽 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[08:19] | It’s just, uh– it’s just the stress. | 只是 压力太大了 |
[08:23] | It’s been really tough these last few months. | 最近几个月实在是太难了 |
[08:28] | Is there anyone you’d like to call? | 有什么你想联系的人吗 |
[08:31] | Maybe Grace’s father, or– | 比如格蕾丝的父亲 或者 |
[08:32] | I wouldn’t know who to call. | 我不知道该打给谁 |
[08:35] | You don’t know who the father is? | 你不知道她父亲是谁吗 |
[08:39] | It’s not so much a matter of who. | 不是不知道是谁的问题 |
[08:41] | It’s more which. | 而是不知道是哪一个 |
[08:44] | There were a couple guys. | 我和好几个男的交往过 |
[08:45] | But you know, it doesn’t even matter, | 不过这都没什么关系 |
[08:46] | because they all bailed when I told them I was pregnant, | 因为知道我怀孕之后他们都躲了 |
[08:48] | so–and then my parents, they thought I should terminate. | 而且还有我爸妈 他们认为我该打掉孩子 |
[08:53] | ‘Cause, you know, “A baby needs a father.” | 因为你知道的 “没爹的孩子像根草” |
[08:57] | But no, no, I just–I couldn’t. | 但是不行 我就是做不到 |
[09:03] | So here we are… | 于是就成了这样 |
[09:06] | The two of us, | 我们两个 |
[09:09] | just doing the best we can. | 相依为命 |
[09:20] | Chicago Med has a strict policy | 芝加哥医院有严格规定 |
[09:22] | against forcible blood draws. | 坚决反对强行抽血 |
[09:24] | I got that. | 我知道 |
[09:25] | Maggie might’ve been following hospital procedure, | 麦基也许是在遵守医院规定 |
[09:28] | but from patrol’s point of view, | 但是在巡警看来 |
[09:30] | she obstructed a time-sensitive investigation. | 她干扰了一项有时效性的调查 |
[09:33] | And if we had delayed that operation, | 而如果我们推迟手术 |
[09:35] | we could have put that boy’s life in jeopardy. | 那孩子的命可能就保不住了 |
[09:38] | Did you come here to argue or ask a favor? | 你是来吵架的还是来求助的 |
[09:41] | Listen, Windham told me | 是这样 文汉姆告诉我 |
[09:44] | that kid was doing close to 80 in a 25 zone. | 那小子在限速25迈的路段上开到了80迈 |
[09:47] | And that house he hit– | 而他撞上的那栋房子 |
[09:49] | there was a family inside. | 里面住了一家子人 |
[09:51] | If they can’t get DUI charges to stick, | 如果他们不能坐实酒驾的罪名 |
[09:54] | that kid is gonna post | 那孩子很快就能脱身 |
[09:55] | and be back behind the wheel in a couple of days. | 过不了几天就又能开车上路了 |
[09:58] | They’re not happy. | 他们可不乐意 |
[10:00] | And you think I’m happy | 那你以为我就乐意看到 |
[10:01] | that one of my people is sitting behind bars? | 我是人被抓进号子吗 |
[10:03] | Sharon, you overestimate my pull. | 莎伦 你高估我的权限了 |
[10:05] | Hank, it’s Maggie that’s in there. | 汉克 这可是麦基啊 |
[10:08] | And I’m asking you as a friend, | 而我是想求求你这个朋友 |
[10:10] | find a way to get her out. | 想想办法救她出来 |
[10:12] | Look, they’re not gonna release her | 她在走完程序接受提审之前 |
[10:13] | until after she’s been processed and arraigned. | 他们是不会释放她的 |
[10:16] | I’ll see if I can have her moved up on the docket, | 我会想想办法看能不能提前进行 |
[10:18] | but other than that, there’s nothing I can do. | 但除此之外 我也没别的办法了 |
[10:22] | Can I at least see her? | 我至少能见见她吧 |
[10:33] | – Maggie? – Sharon. | -麦基 -莎伦 |
[10:38] | Girl, I am so sorry. | 孩子 我太抱歉了 |
[10:40] | Hey, you got five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[10:43] | So I guess you’re not here to take me home. | 看来你不是接我出去的吧 |
[10:45] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[10:46] | Voight said they can’t release you until you’ve been arraigned. | 博伊特说你得受审之后才能获释 |
[10:50] | They’re actually gonna charge me for this? | 他们还真的要为此起诉我啊 |
[10:51] | Kalmick’s got the gloves off. | 考密克已经介入了 |
[10:53] | We’ve got a good chance | 我们很有可能 |
[10:54] | of getting the charges dropped or at least reduced. | 撤销这项指控 或者至少减轻指控 |
[10:57] | Hell, I was doing my job. | 我只是在做我的本职工作 |
[10:59] | You handled the situation exactly as I would’ve. | 换了我也会像你当时那样处理 |
[11:03] | That blood draw would’ve left the hospital open for litigation. | 一旦抽血 医院就会面临法律风险 |
[11:08] | Next time to fill out a credit application, | 等下次我再申请信用卡 |
[11:10] | that’s what I’ll tell them when they ask me, | 等他们问我”你可曾被捕”的时候 |
[11:11] | “Have you ever been arrested?” | 我可就有的说了 |
[11:13] | Maggie, we’re gonna get you through this. | 麦基 我们会帮你出来的 |
[11:17] | You better. | 最好如此 |
[11:24] | – Dr. Manning. – Yeah? | -曼宁医生 -什么事 |
[11:26] | – A word. – Sure. | -跟你说句话 -好的 |
[11:38] | Not only retinal hemorrhages, | 不止视网膜有出血 |
[11:39] | but we found a subdural hematoma and cerebral edema. | 我们还发现了硬脑膜下血肿和脑水肿 |
[11:45] | The classic diagnostic triad. | 三大典型诊断标准 |
[11:47] | This is a case of Shaken Baby Syndrome. | 看来她得的是婴儿摇荡综合征 |
[11:50] | Is there any other caregiver in the baby’s life? | 还有其他人在照顾这个孩子吗 |
[11:52] | A nanny, her father? | 保姆 或者她父亲 |
[11:54] | Nope. | 没有 |
[11:57] | She did this. | 是她做的 |
[12:08] | And Dr. Grant | 而格兰特医生 |
[12:10] | agrees with your diagnosis of Shaken Baby Syndrome? | 也同意你婴儿摇荡综合征的诊断吗 |
[12:13] | She does. | 是的 |
[12:14] | We both reviewed Grace’s CT scans. | 我们都看了格蕾丝的CT扫描结果 |
[12:17] | The findings are consistent | 我们一致认为 |
[12:18] | with the neuropathological triad of SBS. | 她是婴儿摇荡综合征 |
[12:21] | And you’re certain there couldn’t be | 你们也确定此类病征 |
[12:22] | any other explanation for the symptoms? | 没有其他解释吗 |
[12:25] | I cannot draw any other conclusion here other than child abuse. | 除了虐待儿童 我得不出其他任何结论 |
[12:34] | Dr. Manning, once I pick up that phone and notify DCFS, | 曼宁医生 一旦我打电话通知儿童保护机构 |
[12:40] | it’s out of our hands. | 就由不得我们了 |
[12:43] | A mother intentionally harmed her child. | 一个母亲蓄意伤害自己孩子 |
[12:49] | I think it’s the right call to make. | 我觉得你该打这通电话 |
[12:55] | Hey, how’d the surgery with the DUI kid go? | 酒驾那孩子的手术如何 |
[12:57] | There was a pretty large laceration at the dome of the bladder, | 膀胱顶部有大面积撕裂伤 |
[13:00] | so it took a while to repair. | 缝合花了段时间 |
[13:01] | Uh, where’s Maggie? I was wondering | 麦基呢 我想知道 |
[13:04] | if she got ahold of the kid’s parents yet. | 她有没有联系上孩子的父母 |
[13:06] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[13:07] | Maggie got arrested. | 麦基被逮捕了 |
[13:08] | – She what? – Yeah, after we took the kid upstairs, | -什么 -在我们把孩子送上楼以后 |
[13:11] | they couldn’t get the blood and charged her with obstruction. | 警察没法采血 就指控她妨碍公务 |
[13:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:15] | Goodwin’s working on getting her cut loose. | 古德温在想办法弄她出来了 |
[13:19] | Ms. Reese, beautiful day, right? | 里斯小姐 今天天气不错啊 |
[13:23] | I guess, it’s kinda cold. | 大概吧 有点冷 |
[13:24] | Hey, hey, is that for the gentleman in 3? | 那东西是要送去三楼吗 |
[13:27] | – Yeah, Kevin Dietrich. – You know what? | -对 凯文·迪特里希的 -知道吗 |
[13:29] | Those buckles are actually a lot trickier than they look. | 它的带扣可比看起来难解 |
[13:32] | How about if I give you a little hand? | 不如我帮你一下吧 |
[13:36] | Okay, sure. | 好啊 |
[13:41] | Mr. Dietrich, I’m Dr. Charles. | 迪特里希先生 我是查尔斯医生 |
[13:45] | – How are you? – Good, good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[13:47] | I have come to render an assist | 我是来协助医生 |
[13:50] | with this deceptively tricky brace. | 帮你带上腿部支架的 |
[13:52] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:59] | Chief of Psychiatry? | 精神科主任 |
[14:00] | Technically, yeah. | 严格说来 是的 |
[14:02] | Today, more like Chief of Physical Therapy. | 今天 更像是理疗科主任 |
[14:04] | I blew out my knee out on the slopes a couple years ago, | 我几年前下坡时摔坏过膝盖 |
[14:07] | got stuck with one of these suckers for a few months. | 戴了这破东西好几个月 |
[14:10] | – The trick is the buckles. – Okay. | -诀窍在于搭扣 -好 |
[14:14] | Great, good to know. Thank you. | 我记住了 谢谢 |
[14:17] | So, uh, how’d you do this? | 你是怎么摔的来着 |
[14:20] | Oh, just one of those mornings, completely overbooked. | 就是早上太忙了 |
[14:24] | Point is, I was running late– | 关键是 我迟到了 |
[14:25] | And on your cell phone. | 还在打手机 |
[14:27] | Right, I was on the phone with my insurance broker– | 对 我在跟我的保险经纪人打电话 |
[14:29] | need to up our homeowner’s. | 要给房主升级保险 |
[14:30] | Anyway, so I stepped out into the crossing, | 总之 我走上了十字路口 |
[14:33] | tried to jump out of the way but couldn’t. | 想闪开 但没成功 |
[14:35] | So, boom, I’m on the ground. | 砰一声 我就躺在地上了 |
[14:39] | Wow, hell of a morning. | 真是倒霉的早晨 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, I’m just thankful for the intrepid Ms. Reese here | 是啊 我要谢谢勇敢的里斯小姐 |
[14:45] | for patching me up so I can get on with my day. | 帮我包扎 好让我继续工作 |
[14:48] | You know, you can’t really drive like this. | 你这样也没办法开车 |
[14:50] | So what–should we call your wife? | 不如 我们联系你妻子吧 |
[14:52] | No, no, the– | 不 不用 |
[14:56] | I just mean she’s really busy. | 我的意思只是说她很忙 |
[14:58] | Billed nearly 80 hours last week. | 上周工作了快80小时 |
[15:00] | So I don’t want to bother her with something like this. | 所以我不想用这事烦她 |
[15:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:06] | Nice to meet ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:06] | Yeah, a pleasure. Thank you. | 彼此 谢谢你 |
[15:09] | Ms. Reese, could I just see you for a sec? | 里斯小姐 能借一步说话吗 |
[15:15] | Could you do me a favor and give me a heads up | 你能在让迪特里希先生出院前 |
[15:17] | before you discharge Mr. Dietrich? | 通知我一声吗 |
[15:20] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[15:28] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[15:29] | All right, we’ll get her back as soon as possible. | 好 我们会尽快回来 |
[15:31] | You’re Mommy’s doctor. | 你是妈妈的医生 |
[15:33] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[15:34] | Hi, Bailey. | 你好 贝莉 |
[15:36] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么下来了 |
[15:38] | I need more markers. | 我还要几支记号笔 |
[15:39] | Do your parents know where you are? | 你爸妈知道你在哪吗 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry, we can’t have that. | 那样可不行 |
[15:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:48] | Hey, Leah, | 莉亚 |
[15:51] | can you take Bailey back upstairs | 你能带贝莉上楼 |
[15:52] | to the clinical trial wing? | 回临床试验区吗 |
[15:53] | I can’t leave the desk, but I will find someone who can. | 我不能离开桌子 但我会找人送她回去 |
[15:56] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢了 |
[15:57] | I need more colors for my rainbow. | 我还要更多的彩笔画彩虹 |
[16:00] | Wow, that’s very pretty. | 好漂亮啊 |
[16:03] | I’m making it for Mommy, to make her feel better. | 是做给我妈妈的 让她感觉好一点 |
[16:08] | Has she been sick? | 她还在病着吗 |
[16:10] | Real sick. | 病得很重 |
[16:14] | Did something happen, Bailey? | 出什么事了吗 贝莉 |
[16:16] | She had to get a shot. | 她不得不打一针 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Dr. Manning, DCFS just arrived. | 曼宁医生 儿童保护机构来了 |
[16:34] | Ms. Fisher, this is Madeline Gastern | 费舍小姐 这位是玛德琳·加斯特恩 |
[16:37] | from the Department of Child and Family Services. | 来自儿童与家庭服务部 |
[16:40] | I’m here to investigate a possible case of child abuse. | 我是来调查一起可能的虐待儿童案 |
[16:43] | Child abuse? What, you think I hurt my baby? | 虐待儿童 你们觉得是我伤害的我孩子吗 |
[16:46] | – That’s crazy. – We need you to come with us. | -疯了吧 -希望你跟我们走一趟 |
[16:48] | What? No! No, no, I don’t want to leave my baby. | 什么 不 我不要离开我的孩子 |
[16:51] | No, you can’t do this! I didn’t hurt her! | 你们不能这样 我没伤害她 |
[16:53] | You can’t make me leave my baby! | 你们不能让我丢下孩子 |
[16:55] | I didn’t hurt her! You can’t do this! | 我没伤害她 你们不能这样 |
[16:57] | I didn’t hurt her! | 我没伤害她 |
[16:58] | You can’t make me leave my baby! | 你们不能让我丢下孩子 |
[17:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Ah, Dr. Charles, good news. I’m out of here. | 查尔斯医生 好消息 我要走了 |
[17:07] | Before you go, could I just talk to you for a sec? | 你走之前 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[17:10] | Ms. Reese, do you mind excusing us for–for just a moment? | 里斯小姐 给我们几分钟好吗 |
[17:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[17:17] | I will not keep you for more than a minute. | 耽误不了你一分钟的 |
[17:19] | I just want to understand a little better | 我只想再了解一下 |
[17:22] | what happened this morning. | 今早发生了什么 |
[17:24] | I already explained. It was an accident. | 我已经解释过了 是场意外 |
[17:25] | And I’m sorry, but I’m really late. | 很抱歉 但我真的已经迟到了 |
[17:27] | I understand. You’re a very busy man. | 我理解 你是个大忙人 |
[17:28] | Listen, off-the-wall question. | 听着 我大胆问一下 |
[17:33] | Have you been… having a hard time | 你最近在早晨… |
[17:37] | getting out of bed in the morning recently? | 起床困难吗 |
[17:40] | No. I have to go. | 不困难 我得走了 |
[17:42] | – Thanks. – Mr. Dietrich. | -谢谢 -迪特里希先生 |
[17:48] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[17:49] | Mr. Dietrich, I’m sorry. | 迪特里希先生 对不起 |
[17:50] | I can’t let you leave just yet. | 我还不能让你离开 |
[17:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:59] | I am not convinced that it was an accident | 我不相信你今早 |
[18:02] | when you stepped in front of that car this morning. | 走到那车前面 是场意外 |
[18:04] | I think you were trying to kill yourself. | 我觉得你是想自杀 |
[18:07] | – What? – Dr. Charles. | -什么 -查尔斯医生 |
[18:09] | And I’m, um… I’m worried | 而且 我担心 |
[18:10] | that you still might be a suicide risk. | 你依然还有自杀倾向 |
[18:14] | – And if you insist on leaving– – I do. | -如果你坚持要走 -没错 |
[18:16] | I’m going to have to place you | 我只能以精神原因 |
[18:17] | under a temporary psychiatric hold. | 将你暂时看护起来 |
[18:20] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[18:21] | Well, Earl here is going to take you someplace quiet. | 厄尔会带你去个安静一些的地方 |
[18:24] | – I– – And hopefully we can talk. | -我… -希望我们能谈谈 |
[18:26] | I will sue you and this entire hospital. | 我要告你和整个医院 |
[18:28] | Thank you, Earl. | 谢谢 厄尔 |
[18:29] | I’ll have your medical license. | 我要让你吊销执照 |
[18:31] | You can’t– you can’t do this. | 你不能…你不能这么做 |
[18:32] | – I can, actually. – What? | -其实我可以 -什么 |
[18:44] | Back to work. | 继续干活去 |
[18:51] | I’ve got a charge nurse in city hospital, | 我在市医院还有一个被起诉的护士 |
[18:53] | an ongoing child-abuse investigation, | 还要调查一桩虐待儿童事件 |
[18:56] | and now you bring me this? | 现在你又给我来这一出 |
[18:57] | He tried to commit suicide, Sharon. | 他试图自杀 莎伦 |
[18:59] | I wasn’t about to let it happen again. | 我不能再让这种事发生 |
[19:01] | He’s a successful lawyer | 他是一名成功的律师 |
[19:02] | with no past history of depression. | 没有抑郁的前科 |
[19:05] | I know the type, okay? | 我知道这种类型的人 |
[19:07] | Look, the way he recounted what happened, | 他叙述的这种方式 |
[19:10] | his need to sell this way too-detailed version | 他需要事无巨细地描述 |
[19:12] | of the narrative, right? | 每一个细节 |
[19:15] | Look at this X-ray. | 看看这张X光片 |
[19:16] | He took the impact directly above the knee–directly. | 他的膝盖上方直接遭到撞击 直接 |
[19:20] | That means he stood in and took the brunt. | 这说明他站在那儿遭到了撞击 |
[19:23] | He wanted to get hit. | 他希望遭到撞击 |
[19:25] | That’s conjecture, Daniel. | 那只是猜想 丹尼尔 |
[19:27] | You’re usually not this quick to make a diagnosis. | 你一般不会这么快给出诊断的 |
[19:30] | With this condition, you become a master of disguise. | 这种情况下 你会变得非常擅长伪装自己 |
[19:32] | Just give me a little more time | 给我一些时间 |
[19:34] | to see if I can get him to drop the mask, okay? Okay. | 看看能不能让他摘下面具 行吗 |
[19:36] | All right. Just find a way to do it | 好吧 你自己想办法 |
[19:38] | without further complicating my life. | 别再让我面对的情况变得更加棘手 |
[19:44] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[19:51] | I’ll sure be glad when Maggie gets back. | 麦基回来后我肯定会乐坏的 |
[19:54] | Check your e-mail. | 看看你的邮箱 |
[19:55] | Advocate just sent over those medical files | 南部护理医院刚刚发过来你要的 |
[19:56] | you requested on baby Grace. | 小格蕾丝的病历 |
[19:58] | – Oh, right. – And I’m sorry it took so long. | -对哦 -抱歉花了这么久 |
[19:59] | They’re just as backed up as we are today. | 他们今天跟我们一样忙 |
[20:01] | Sure. | 没事 |
[20:09] | 宫内妊娠约16周整 双侧肾积水 发现颅内轻微出血 | |
[20:29] | – Am I gonna be okay? – Yeah, you are. | -我会没事吧 -你会的 |
[20:32] | Surgery went well. | 手术很成功 |
[20:33] | Like, totally okay? | 完全没事吗 |
[20:36] | I want to be a pilot– naval aviator. | 我想当飞行员 海军飞行员 |
[20:38] | Do you realize what you did today? | 你知道你今天做了什么吗 |
[20:41] | – Yeah, yeah, it was stupid. – Trev, you’re awake. | -我知道 太愚蠢了 -崔佛 你醒了 |
[20:44] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:46] | Did you say anything to the police at the scene? | 你在现场和警方说了什么吗 |
[20:48] | – No. – Attaboy. | -没有 -好样的 |
[20:50] | He did the right thing, refusing the blood draw. | 他拒绝抽血是正确的选择 |
[20:53] | Just talked to Sid Burstyn. | 我刚和希德·伯斯汀通过话 |
[20:54] | He thinks he might be able to make this all go away. | 他认为也许能让这一切烟消云散 |
[20:57] | – Great. – No one got seriously hurt, | -太好了 -没人受到很严重的伤害 |
[20:59] | so it looks like we can all just move on, put this behind us. | 这件事应该能就此平息 不用在意 |
[21:02] | Somebody got hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[21:05] | You must be Dr. Rhodes. Thank you for everything. | 你肯定是罗德斯医生 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[21:14] | We’ll do a cystogram next week | 我们下周会做膀胱造影 |
[21:15] | to see how your bladder’s healing. | 看看你的膀胱恢复得怎么样 |
[21:17] | You can schedule it with radiology. | 你可以联系放射科安排时间 |
[21:19] | If you’ll excuse me. | 不好意思 我先走了 |
[21:27] | God, I wanted to pop that guy. | 天 真想揍那个家伙 |
[21:29] | He’s just like my dad, | 他就跟我爸一样 |
[21:30] | that same stupid sense of entitlement. | 一样高高在上 那么愚蠢 |
[21:34] | My DUI kid, he’s ruined. | 我那位酒驾的小孩已经毁了 |
[21:38] | Connor, look, we don’t get along. | 康纳 我们俩不怎么合得来 |
[21:39] | You don’t like me. But I need a favor, | 你不喜欢我 但我要你帮我个忙 |
[21:42] | and there’s no one else I can ask. | 我没有别的人可求了 |
[21:47] | I have to access some records, | 我需要获取某些资料 |
[21:48] | and I can’t use my code to log in. | 我不能用我的账号密码登陆 |
[21:50] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[21:53] | Because no one can know I looked at them. | 因为我不能让别人知道我查过他们 |
[22:00] | You caught me on the right day. | 算你今天走运 |
[22:04] | It’s my DNR patient, Jennifer Baker– | 是我做心肺复苏的病人 詹妮弗·贝克 |
[22:05] | Don’t tell me; I don’t want to know anything about it. | 别告诉我 我一点都不想知道 |
[22:25] | I realize this is a very uncomfortable situation, really. | 我知道现下的情况令你感觉非常不适 |
[22:29] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[22:31] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我没必要和你谈话 |
[22:33] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[22:37] | I hope you will. | 我希望你能和我谈谈 |
[22:40] | What does it matter? | 有什么必要 |
[22:42] | I could tell you that I’m a happy man, | 我能告诉你我很快乐 |
[22:44] | that I have a perfect life, which I do. | 我的人生很完美 事实如此 |
[22:47] | But you’ve already got your mind made up about me. | 但你已经对我的情况下了定论 |
[22:49] | Mr. Dietrich, | 迪特里希先生 |
[22:50] | I don’t have my mind made up about anything. | 我没有对任何事下定论 |
[22:53] | I am genuinely here to help. | 我只是来帮你的 |
[22:54] | – Help? – Yeah. | -帮我 -是啊 |
[22:57] | No, this is how you justify yourself. | 不 这只是你正当化自己的理由 |
[23:01] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[23:03] | So smug, so sure of yourself, like you know me. | 那么得意 确信自己的看法 好像很了解我 |
[23:07] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[23:09] | So go ahead, tell me what my problem is. | 说吧 告诉我我有什么问题 |
[23:13] | Tell you what your problem is? | 告诉你你有什么问题 |
[23:15] | Yeah, come on. | 是啊 说吧 |
[23:16] | Enlighten me, Dr. Freud. | 让我大开眼界吧 大心理学家 |
[23:18] | It doesn’t really work that way. | 其实不是这样的 |
[23:20] | Okay, wow. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | So you don’t know, do you? | 所以其实你也不知道吧 |
[23:23] | This is your job, and you don’t have a clue. | 这是你的工作 而你却什么都不知道 |
[23:26] | So you’ve got all those people fooled out there, huh? | 所以外面的那些人都被你糊弄过去了 |
[23:33] | You know what? Um, I think we are | 这样吧 我觉得我们 |
[23:35] | hitting a bit of a wall, so– | 遇到了阻碍 所以… |
[23:37] | Yeah, you know why? ‘Cause I shouldn’t be here | 你知道为什么吗 因为我从一开始 |
[23:39] | in the first place. | 就不该在这儿 |
[23:42] | I’ll check in on you later. | 我过会儿再来看你 |
[23:43] | Okay, yup, | 好啊 行啊 |
[23:45] | hope you’ve got your malpractice premiums paid up. | 希望你能付清你的误诊保费 |
[23:58] | Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[24:01] | has he admitted he tried to kill himself? | 他有没有承认他试图自杀 |
[24:03] | No, he says he’s a happy man | 没有 他说他很快乐 |
[24:08] | and has a perfect life. | 人生很完美 |
[24:13] | So what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:30] | Great. | 好 |
[24:31] | Thanks for letting me know, Hank. | 谢谢你告诉我 汉克 |
[24:34] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:35] | Tell her I’m on my way. | 告诉她我马上来 |
[24:37] | Dr. Rhodes, I hope you can make this quick. | 罗德斯医生 希望你能说快点 |
[24:40] | I was the one that kept the cops | 是我坚持不让警察 |
[24:42] | from drawing that kid’s blood, not Maggie. | 抽那孩子的血 不是麦基 |
[24:44] | If anybody should be held responsible, it’s me. | 如果非得说有人要负责 那也是我 |
[24:46] | And I’m gonna go turn myself in. | 我准备去自首 |
[24:48] | That’s a nice gesture, but things don’t work that way. | 虽然你是一番好意 但这样不行 |
[24:50] | Besides, Maggie just made bail. | 再说了 麦基刚刚被保释了 |
[24:52] | I’m going to pick her up now. | 我准备去接她 |
[24:53] | – Ms. Goodwin. – Yeah? | -古德温女士 -什么事 |
[24:54] | These are baby Grace’s records from Advocate South. | 这是南部医院发来的小格蕾丝的病历 |
[24:56] | I made a horrible mistake. | 我犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[24:58] | We have to stop DCFS. | 我们得阻止儿童与家庭服务部 |
[25:02] | I’ll go get Maggie. | 我去接麦基 |
[25:05] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[25:12] | So if it’s not Shaken Baby Syndrome– | 所以如果不是婴儿摇荡综合征 |
[25:15] | Grace suffered an injury in utero– | 格蕾丝在子宫中就已经有伤 |
[25:17] | an intracranial hemorrhage, | 颅内出血 |
[25:18] | which I believe occurred | 我认为应该是 |
[25:19] | when her mother was in a car accident at 30 weeks gestation. | 她母亲怀孕30周时遭遇车祸让她这样的 |
[25:22] | And this happened before the baby was even born? | 这在孩子出生前就已经有了 |
[25:25] | Yes, when her prenatal ultrasounds | 是的 南部医院把她的 |
[25:26] | were sent over from Advocate South, | 孕期超声波检查结果送过来时 |
[25:28] | I showed them to Dr. Heller, head of radiology. | 我给放射科的海勒医生看过 |
[25:30] | There’s a small hematoma on the images. | 造影上有一块小的血肿 |
[25:33] | It’s easy to miss, but it is there. | 很容易忽视 但确实有 |
[25:35] | But wouldn’t the doctors have noticed it at birth? | 孩子出生的时候医生不会发现吗 |
[25:38] | It likely healed soon after the accident, | 事故过后血肿很可能消失 |
[25:40] | and was asymptomatic. | 而且没有任何症状 |
[25:41] | But even the slightest bump on the head | 但即使她的头稍微遭到撞击 |
[25:43] | or a roll in her crib could have caused her to re-bleed. | 或者她的襁褓都可能引发她再次出血 |
[25:45] | And mimic the SBS triad. | 而这跟婴儿摇荡综合征诊断标准相似 |
[25:47] | – Yes. – Let’s go. | -是的 -我们走 |
[26:04] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[26:06] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry, but I texted you | 很抱歉 但我给你发信息了 |
[26:10] | and didn’t get an answer. | 你没有回复 |
[26:11] | What is it, Ms. Reese? | 怎么了 里斯 |
[26:14] | Um, have you been back to see Mr. Dietrich? | 你回去看迪特里希先生了吗 |
[26:19] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[26:40] | Dr. Charles, this isn’t like you. | 查尔斯 这不像你的风格 |
[26:44] | I mean, you never give up, | 你从不放弃的 |
[26:48] | and you always know what to say. | 而且你总是知道该说什么 |
[26:49] | That’s why we all admire you so much. | 所以我们才都那么敬仰你 |
[26:54] | Ms. Reese, | 里斯小姐 |
[26:59] | did it occur to you that you might be | 你有没有想过 |
[27:01] | overstepping the bounds | 作为一个大四实习生 |
[27:02] | of a fourth-year medical student? | 你可能越界了 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:35] | I told you I didn’t hurt her. | 我说过我没有伤害她 |
[27:36] | I know. I am very sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[27:38] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[27:39] | You people are horrible. | 你们真是太可恶了 |
[27:41] | Ms. Fisher, please understand, | 费舍小姐 请理解我们 |
[27:42] | we were following hospital protocol. | 我们是照医院的规定做事 |
[27:45] | Whenever there’s a case of suspected abuse, | 只要有虐待儿童的嫌疑 |
[27:47] | we have to take it seriously. | 我们必须认真对待 |
[27:49] | You started judging me the second I walked in here. | 我走进来那一刻你就开始带有色眼镜看我 |
[27:56] | So does this mean my Gracie ain’t sick? | 所以也就是说我的格蕾丝没有生病吗 |
[27:59] | No, I’m sorry, | 不是的 很抱歉 |
[28:01] | but, symptomatically, your child is still | 但是从症状上来说 你的孩子 |
[28:02] | in the same condition. | 还是处于同样的情况 |
[28:06] | We can’t be certain | 我们无法确定 |
[28:07] | how her development might be affected. | 她的成长会受到什么影响 |
[28:10] | We’d like to keep her here for monitoring– | 我们想让她在医院观察… |
[28:12] | No, no, no, no, I don’t want you or anybody else | 不不不 我不想让你或者任何 |
[28:15] | at this hospital taking care of my baby. | 这家医院的人照顾我的孩子 |
[28:17] | How soon can I get her out of here? | 我最快带她离开这里是什么时候 |
[28:18] | We’ll check with Dr. Grant | 我们会问问格兰特医生 |
[28:20] | to see when she can be discharged. | 看看她什么时候可以出院 |
[28:21] | I want to go see her now. | 我要马上见她 |
[28:23] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[28:38] | Mr. Dietrich, how you doing? | 迪特里希先生 感觉如何 |
[28:45] | You know what? I am gonna tell you | 你知道吗 我要告诉你 |
[28:46] | why I think you threw yourself in front of that car. | 我为什么认为你是自己撞上那辆车的 |
[28:50] | It’s precisely because you think you have the perfect life, | 严格来说 你认为你有完美的生活 |
[28:54] | and you’re still miserable. | 可是你仍然很痛苦 |
[28:57] | So, what, I’m an ingrate? | 你说我不知感恩吗 |
[28:58] | No, it’s called endogenous depression, | 不 这叫内源性抑郁 |
[29:01] | and it’s caused by your brain chemistry. | 是由你大脑的化学物质引起的 |
[29:04] | And like so many people who suffer from depression, | 跟很多患有抑郁的人一样 |
[29:07] | you’re ashamed to tell anybody about it, | 你羞于告诉任何人 |
[29:08] | ’cause you think it’s your fault. | 因为你认为是你的错 |
[29:13] | Okay, yeah, I’m–I bet. Sure, sure. | 好吧 我…是吧 当然 |
[29:17] | Okay, look, why don’t you call your wife? | 好 你打电话给你妻子 |
[29:20] | Tell her where you are and why you’re here. | 告诉她你现在在哪里 为什么到了这里 |
[29:23] | She’s an attorney; she can get you out of here in five minutes. | 她是律师 她能马上带你离开这里 |
[29:25] | She knows what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[29:29] | What, you don’t want to-what– | 怎么 你不想… |
[29:32] | you don’t want to call her? | 你不想打给她吗 |
[29:37] | Why? Are you worried that maybe, if she finds out | 为什么 你在担心如果她发现 |
[29:41] | that you’re not the brave, strong man she married, | 你不是那个她嫁的勇敢坚强的人 |
[29:43] | she might not love you anymore? | 她可能不再爱你了吗 |
[29:46] | Do you know that the single greatest challenge | 你知道吗 我面临的最大挑战 |
[29:48] | that I face is trying to convince people | 就是想说服大家 |
[29:52] | that depression isn’t a sign of weakness? | 抑郁不是软弱的表现 |
[29:54] | Okay, I’ll remember that if I’m ever depressed. | 好 如果我抑郁了 我会记住你的话 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:01] | You know, I got to hand it to you. | 知道吗 我不得不承认 |
[30:01] | You are–you’re one hell of a performer. | 你…你的演技真好 |
[30:06] | I mean, a real trouper. | 你可以拿奥斯卡了 |
[30:09] | I mean, keeping it up for so long. | 你自己藏了那么久 |
[30:16] | You know, selling this idea of who you think you need to be, | 装作你自己心目中自己的样子 |
[30:19] | all the time… | 那么久 |
[30:26] | Carrying around the weight of that…performance. | 承担着那…表演的重担 |
[30:33] | Isn’t it tiring? | 难道不累吗 |
[30:39] | Aren’t you exhausted? | 你不累吗 |
[30:43] | I think it’d be exhausting. | 我觉得你肯定很累 |
[30:54] | I have absolutely no excuse to be sad. | 我没有任何理由悲伤 |
[30:57] | You don’t need an excuse, man. | 你不需要理由 |
[30:59] | You’re a human being. | 你是人 |
[31:19] | You’re, um… | 你… |
[31:23] | You’re not alone, Mr. Dietrich. | 你不是一个人 迪特里希先生 |
[31:41] | So what’s the story? | 什么情况 |
[31:42] | Sharon didn’t need to send a trauma surgeon to pick me up. | 莎伦不用派个创伤科医生来接我 |
[31:45] | I wanted to do it. I felt bad. | 是我想来 我很内疚 |
[31:49] | Why, ’cause I’m the one who got busted? | 为什么 因为我被捕了吗 |
[31:54] | Listen, I know you think that, because you’re a trauma surgeon, | 我知道你认为因为你是外科医生 |
[31:57] | you’re the boss. | 你就是老大 |
[31:58] | But the ED’s mine, and nothing happens in my kingdom | 但急诊室是我的 我的地盘上发生任何事 |
[32:01] | that I don’t take responsibility for. | 都是我的责任 |
[32:03] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[32:05] | Maybe–the system’s rigged… | 可能 有人玩弄了体系 |
[32:10] | and it pisses me off. | 这让我很生气 |
[32:18] | Pisses you off? | 让你生气 |
[32:26] | I have sat in jail. | 我进过监狱 |
[32:32] | My buddy and I-summer before I went to college, | 我跟我哥们 高中毕业后的那个暑假 |
[32:36] | we got busted trying to buy drugs | 因为从一个卧底警察那里 |
[32:38] | off of an undercover cop. | 买毒品 我们被抓了 |
[32:41] | – You? – Yeah. | -你吗 -是 |
[32:47] | I mean, come on, at that age, | 拜托 那个年纪的人 |
[32:48] | you think you’re invincible, right? | 都以为自己所向无敌 对吧 |
[32:52] | Turns out, | 事实证明 |
[32:54] | only one of us was right. | 我们只有一个人是对的 |
[32:56] | My dad pulled some strings, | 我爸爸走了走关系 |
[32:58] | and he got me off. | 把我弄出来了 |
[33:04] | What about your friend? | 你朋友呢 |
[33:08] | Well, his dad didn’t own a department store. | 他老爸没有开百货公司 |
[33:14] | Turns out the lifeboat was only big enough | 救生船上只能乘我们一个人 |
[33:17] | for one of us, so I had a choice. | 所以我需要选择 |
[33:19] | I could stand by my friend, | 我可以救我朋友 |
[33:23] | or I could jump in. | 或者一个人逃生 |
[33:30] | So I jumped in the boat. | 所以我一个人逃生了 |
[33:40] | I’m honored that you would share this with me, | 你跟我分享这段经历我很荣幸 |
[33:44] | but if you want to make amends, you need to call your friend. | 但如果你要补偿 你需要打电话找你朋友 |
[33:50] | I can’t. | 打不了了 |
[33:55] | He died of an overdose before I could– | 他死于吸毒过量 在我… |
[33:59] | before I could work up the nerve. | 在我鼓起勇气前 |
[34:13] | Zoe– | 佐伊 |
[34:16] | Jennifer Baker had a pulmonary embolism four days ago. | 珍妮弗·贝克四天前发生了肺栓塞 |
[34:20] | – How’d you hear that? – I saw her chart. | -你怎么知道的 -我看过她的病历 |
[34:23] | Will, the woman is suing you. | 威尔 她正在起诉你 |
[34:24] | If you accessed those records, they’ll know. | 如果你看了记录 他们会知道的 |
[34:26] | – Someone did it for me. – Dr. Manning? | -有人替我看的 -曼宁医生吗 |
[34:29] | No. That’s not important. | 不是 这不重要 |
[34:31] | The records show that her doctors prescribed heparin | 记录说她的医生给她用了肝磷脂 |
[34:34] | to dissolve the clot. | 来溶解栓塞 |
[34:35] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:36] | Heparin is contraindicated | 在她的实验用药上 |
[34:37] | for use with the medication being used in her drug trial. | 肝磷脂属于禁用类药品 |
[34:40] | That means Jennifer’s not on the medication. | 这意味着珍妮弗没有用药 |
[34:42] | She’s on the placebo. | 她在吃安慰剂 |
[34:44] | Oh, Will, I’m so sorry. | 威尔 我很抱歉 |
[34:46] | She’s going to die if we don’t get her switched | 如果不给她换有效药品的话 |
[34:47] | over to the active drug. | 她会死的 |
[34:48] | Is there anything you can do to make that happen? | 你能想办法做点什么吗 |
[34:50] | What? | 什么 |
[34:52] | You know the oncologist running the trial, right? | 你知道肿瘤医生在进行实验 对吧 |
[34:54] | Maybe you can petition. | 也许你可以求求他 |
[34:55] | I-I-I can’t. | 我 我不能 |
[34:56] | It would compromise the whole trial. | 这会毁掉整个试验的 |
[34:58] | All right, then we’ll do something without him knowing. | 好吧 那我们背着他做点什么 |
[35:00] | Like back-date a scan. | 比如填早扫描件日期 |
[35:01] | No, Will, please. God. | 别 威尔 别闹 |
[35:04] | Listen, I am asking you for this–for this one thing, | 听着 我拜托你件事 就一件 |
[35:07] | for me-to let this go. | 就当为我做的 放手吧 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:24] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[35:25] | – What’s going on? – She’s seizing. | -发生了什么 -她在癫痫 |
[35:27] | What’s wrong? Please, help her! | 怎么了 求你帮帮她 |
[35:29] | Get the crash cart and page Dr. Grant. | 推急救车进来 呼叫格兰特医生 |
[35:31] | – Was her breath low? – She’s pink on the tape. | -她呼吸缓慢吗 -舌头粉色 |
[35:32] | Push .7 milligrams of lorazepam. | 注射0.7毫升氯羟去甲安定 |
[35:35] | – .7, I got it. – All right, sats are 66. | -了解 0.7 -心率66 |
[35:37] | Start bagging her. | 开始吸氧 |
[35:38] | What’s wrong with her? What’s going on? | 她怎么了 发生了什么 |
[35:40] | She’s stopped breathing. | 她呼吸停止了 |
[35:45] | – Sats are coming up. – Is she breathing? | -心跳回来了 -她呼吸了吗 |
[35:48] | She’s postictal and protecting her airway. | 她在癫痫后发作期 保护她的呼吸道 |
[35:50] | Let’s get another head CT and page pediatric neurology. | 呼叫小儿神经科 再做一次脑部CT |
[35:53] | This is what you were talking about, huh? | 这就是你所说的 是吗 |
[35:54] | Yes, seizures can be a part of her condition. | 是的 癫痫可能会伴随着她 |
[35:58] | How long will she have ’em? | 这病会跟她多久 |
[36:00] | – I don’t know. – Her whole life? | -我不知道 -一辈子吗 |
[36:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:17] | That woman has a long road ahead of her. | 她前面的路还长着呢 |
[36:19] | They both do. | 她们都是 |
[36:21] | You know, there are maybe 17 different agencies | 要知道 差不多有17个机构等着 |
[36:24] | ready to jump in when they suspect abuse. | 随时出面处理虐童事件 |
[36:28] | But who jumps in to help | 又有谁会出面 |
[36:29] | when it’s a single mother who’s struggling? | 帮助一个困难重重的单身母亲呢 |
[36:34] | You know, she’s right. | 她是对的 |
[36:36] | I did judge her. | 我的确带有色眼镜看她了 |
[36:38] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[36:40] | Because I can imagine it. | 因为我可以想到 |
[36:42] | Owen is bawling his head off | 欧文在凌晨三点 |
[36:45] | at 3:00 in the morning. | 放声大哭的样子 |
[36:47] | And I am exhausted, | 我真是累坏了 |
[36:49] | and I have no one I can hand him to. | 但没人能替我看一会儿他 |
[36:52] | So yeah, I can imagine it. | 所以 我可以想像的到 |
[36:56] | And there isn’t a mother alive who hasn’t. | 没有哪个活着的母亲想象不出 |
[36:58] | The difference is, you won’t do it. | 区别在于 你不会虐待他 |
[37:01] | And neither did she. | 她也没有虐待她 |
[37:16] | – It’s Maggie. – Look who’s back. | -是麦基 -看看谁回来了 |
[37:20] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[37:23] | Dr. Rhodes said you were covering for me. | 罗德斯医生说你在顶我的班 |
[37:25] | Yes, and thank God you are back. | 对 幸好你回来了 |
[37:27] | I’m sorry I couldn’t pick you up. | 抱歉我没法去接你 |
[37:28] | That’s okay. If he was driving Uber, | 没事 他要是在优步开车 |
[37:30] | he’d get five stars. | 肯定是五星好评 |
[37:33] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[37:34] | I’m fine. | 放心一切都好 |
[37:38] | Why is everybody standing around? | 为什么大家都干站着 |
[37:40] | Back to work, Reese. | 回去干活 里斯 |
[37:41] | Chop chop. | 快点快点 |
[37:54] | You’re Dr. Rhodes? | 你是罗德斯医生吗 |
[37:56] | – Yeah. – I had it checked. | -是的 -我确认了 |
[37:57] | Dr. Halstead used your code | 霍斯特德医生用你的密码 |
[37:58] | to access Jennifer Baker’s records, didn’t he? | 查看了珍妮弗·贝克的病历 是吗 |
[38:01] | – Look, I-I didn’t- – I don’t care about any of it. | -我并没… -我不在乎这些 |
[38:04] | He found out that she’s only on a placebo. | 他发现詹妮弗只是在用安慰剂 |
[38:06] | I’m afraid he’s going to tell her. | 我担心他要告诉詹妮弗 |
[38:15] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[38:25] | Eighth floor. Clinical trial wing, seriously? | 8楼 临床试验层 你确定吗 |
[38:30] | When I helped you out earlier, | 我之前帮你的时候 |
[38:32] | I didn’t think it was gonna lead to this. | 没想到会变成这样 |
[38:35] | What do you care? | 你在乎什么呢 |
[38:38] | Well, I’m not going to stand by | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[38:39] | and watch another guy ruin his life. | 看着你毁掉自己的生活 |
[38:41] | – Hey! – No. | -喂 -别 |
[38:43] | You’re not gonna stop me. | 你无法阻止我的 |
[38:44] | Actually, I am. | 实际上 我可以 |
[38:49] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:51] | You’re not supposed to go near her. | 你不应该靠近她 |
[38:53] | You tell her she’s on a placebo, | 你告诉她 她在服用安慰剂 |
[38:54] | that’s your license, okay? | 你的执照就没了 知道吗 |
[38:59] | She can go home! | 她可以回家的 |
[39:02] | You’re a good doctor. | 你是个好医生 |
[39:05] | The world needs good doctors, you ass. | 世界需要好医生 你个混球 |
[39:52] | Ms. Reese. | 里斯小姐 |
[39:54] | Um, I was unkind to you, | 我之前对你不太好 |
[39:58] | and I hope that you’ll allow me to apologize. | 希望你能让我说声抱歉 |
[40:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:06] | You were sleeping. | 你在睡觉 |
[40:10] | I woke you. | 我把你吵起来了 |
[40:13] | That is a good way to put it. | 这样说很委婉啊 |
[40:26] | You don’t like Chicago-style popcorn? | 你不喜欢芝加哥式爆米花吗 |
[40:29] | Mixing caramel with cheese flavors? | 焦糖起司风味 |
[40:31] | Sweet and salty-it’s the greatest duo. | 甜咸兼备 最佳搭档 |
[40:34] | I thought the great duo was Jordan and Pippen. | 我还以为最佳搭的应该是乔丹和皮蓬 |
[40:40] | I’ve been off my meds. | 我最近都没吃药 |
[40:44] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[40:46] | I started titrating myself down about ten days ago. | 大约十天前我开始给自己滴定 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry. It was a little chemistry experiment. | 抱歉 这是个小化学实验 |
[40:53] | I really should have told you during our last session. | 我应该在上次开会的时候告诉你的 |
[40:57] | – How’s the experiment going? – Not great. | -实验进展如何 -不太好 |
[41:01] | The black cloud is descending. | 黑云压城 |
[41:03] | There ain’t no denying it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[41:06] | Why did you go off? | 为什么停药 |
[41:10] | About a month ago, I just-I started to feel fuzzy, you know? | 差不多一个月前 我 我开始觉得发懵 |
[41:14] | Like I was losing my edge, like my antenna– | 开始不太能集中 就像天线信号… |
[41:18] | I mean, you know the focus that it takes to treat patients. | 我指的是看病时需要你集中注意力 |
[41:21] | I was worried that I was gonna make a mistake. | 我很担心我会犯错 |
[41:25] | Danny, you also can’t treat patients if you’re depressed. | 丹尼 你抑郁了也不能看病人啊 |
[41:28] | You’d think I would’ve figured that out by now. | 你会以为我现在该明白这个道理了 |
[41:31] | Let me adjust your dose. | 我调整你的剂量吧 |
[41:33] | We’ll figure out a balance. | 我们会找到平衡的 |
[41:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | Hey, there you go. | 给你们 |
[41:44] | So, how was your day? You save some lives? | 今天过得如何 又救了几条命吗 |
[41:51] | Okay, got it. | 好吧 懂了 |
[41:53] | Not feeling chatty. | 不太想聊天哈 |