时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Alisa, we can’t agree to this, this is too much. | 艾丽莎 我们没法同意这个 太多了 |
[00:05] | Then we go to mediation. | 那我们就申请仲裁吧 |
[00:06] | And if you still think it’s too much we’ll go to court. | 到时候还觉得太多 我们就上法庭 |
[00:09] | I’m very confident that chances. | 我很有自信 |
[00:11] | Can we find compromise? | 我们能和解吗 |
[00:12] | I’m sure everyone here would like nothing more | 这里的各位肯定都想 |
[00:15] | than to put this behind us. | 让这件事过去 |
[00:16] | Easy for you, | 对你来说很简单 |
[00:18] | but since Dr. Halstead resuscitated Mrs. Baker | 但从霍斯特德医生无视贝克夫人的意愿 |
[00:20] | against her wishes, | 救了她之后 |
[00:22] | she’s been confined to this hospital, | 她就被关在这家医院里 |
[00:24] | fed through a tube, | 通过导管进食 |
[00:25] | and hooked up to a series of wires, tanks, | 并连着一大串线 容器 |
[00:27] | and catheters with no end in sight. | 还有导管 数都数不清 |
[00:30] | This is no something she’ll ever be able to put behind her. | 这可不是说过去就能过去的 |
[00:33] | I never wanted any of that. | 我根本没想这样 |
[00:35] | I did what I did to give you time so– | 我只是尽我所能给你时间… |
[00:36] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[00:37] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[00:45] | Ms. Goodwin, you have our terms. | 古德温女士 我们的条件你知道了 |
[01:11] | Okay, so it’s my first surgery, | 那是我第一场外科手术 |
[01:13] | and I’m holding this thing called a “Bovie.” | 我手里拿着一个叫电烧灼器的东西 |
[01:15] | For cauterizing blood vessels. | 用来烧灼血管的 |
[01:16] | Yeah, yeah, so the surgeon, he tells me to buzz. | 没错 主刀医师让我嗡嗡响 |
[01:19] | He’s talking about the Bovie, | 他是说电烧灼器 |
[01:20] | but I have no idea, | 但我不知道 |
[01:22] | so finally I just look at him, | 所以我就看着他 |
[01:24] | and I say, “Bzz.” | 然后说”嗡嗡” |
[01:26] | You did not. | 你不是吧 |
[01:30] | Don’t you have patients to see? | 你没病人要看吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 有 我正在去 |
[01:32] | It’s just another kid with a earache. | 只是耳朵痛的小孩 |
[01:34] | And we’ve got 20 more in the waiting room. | 候诊室里还有20个呢 |
[01:36] | – You drinking baby formula? – Oh, yes. | -你在喝儿童饮品吗 -对 |
[01:39] | It’s all they had in the back. | 他们那里只有这个了 |
[01:41] | The vanilla’s actually pretty good. | 香草味真心挺不错的 |
[01:43] | Incoming! | 来病人了 |
[01:44] | 35-year-old male found down in his kitchen. | 35岁男性 倒在厨房 |
[01:47] | Hypotensive at 80 over 40, rate 134, | 低血压 血压80/40 心率134 |
[01:49] | only responsive to pain. | 只对疼痛有反应 |
[01:50] | All right, you’re going to treatment four. | 去第4治疗室 |
[01:51] | Dr. Rhodes, can you get this, please? We’re slammed. | 罗德斯医生你接一下好吗 我们忙不过来 |
[01:54] | I’m on it. Reese, come with me. | 我来 里斯 跟我来 |
[02:02] | Ready? One, two, three. | 好了吗 一 二 三 |
[02:06] | All right, let’s get him hooked up. | 好 连监测仪看看 |
[02:08] | Prep a saline line. | 准备生理盐水 |
[02:11] | We’re gonna need another one wide open. | 还需要再开一瓶 |
[02:13] | O2 sats are 85 and dropping. | 血氧85 还在降 |
[02:15] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[02:16] | We’re gonna find that out. We’re gonna intubate. | 我们会找到原因的 要插管 |
[02:18] | Give me a 7.5 ET tube, 20 of etomidate, | 给我7.5口径管 20毫升依托咪酯 |
[02:21] | and 1 milligram per kilo of roc. | 还有1毫克/公斤碳酸氢盐 |
[02:24] | Septic shock? | 脓毒性休克吗 |
[02:25] | Maybe, but we need to find a source. | 可能是 但我们要找到病源 |
[02:27] | Your respiratory muscles are weak. | 你的呼吸肌很虚弱 |
[02:28] | I’m gonna intubate you so that they can rest. | 我要给你插管让肌肉群休息一下 |
[02:31] | Give him 3 grams Unasyn. | 给他打三克优立新 |
[02:32] | Send for a CBC, CMP, coags, and lactate. | 去测血常规 血液生化 血凝率还有血乳酸 |
[02:36] | Give me a blood gas and blood and urine for culture. | 给我血液气体和血液以及尿液样本做培养基 |
[02:38] | On it. | 马上 |
[02:39] | There’s no bleeding or deformity in his legs. | 他的腿没有出血或者变形 |
[02:42] | We’re almost ready. | 马上好了 |
[02:44] | – Heartrate is erratic. – Watch his pressure. | -心率不稳定 -注意他的血压 |
[02:51] | All right, I am in. | 好 插进去了 |
[03:00] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[03:05] | O2 sats are 98 and he’s stable. | 血氧98 他目前稳定 |
[03:10] | No. | 不好 |
[03:11] | We need to get him up to the OR now. | 要马上送他去手术室 |
[03:14] | I have a feeling we’re already too late. | 我感觉已经太迟了 |
[03:35] | Patient’s spouse is here. He’s very anxious. | 病人的配偶来了 很着急 |
[03:37] | Any updates I can give him? | 有什么消息吗 |
[03:39] | Tell him his husband’s got necrotizing fasciitis | 告诉他 他丈夫得了坏死性筋膜炎 |
[03:41] | and we’re debriding the muscle to try and stop the infection. | 我们要去除肌肉试着阻止感染 |
[03:44] | Dr. Rhodes, is that okay? | 罗德斯医生 这样可以吗 |
[03:49] | Uh, yeah. That’s fine. | 可以的 |
[03:53] | Did a med student seriously just go over my head to you? | 一个医学生刚刚真的越过我寻求你的意见吗 |
[04:00] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[04:04] | You know that woman | 你还记得那个 |
[04:05] | that you helped me get into the clinical trial? | 你帮我弄进临床试验的女人吗 |
[04:07] | Jennifer Baker? | 詹妮弗·贝克 |
[04:08] | Could you find out how she’s doing? | 你能查查她如何了吗 |
[04:10] | You know, side effects, tumor burden. | 副作用 肿瘤负荷之类的 |
[04:12] | Isn’t she still suing you? | 她不是还在告你吗 |
[04:15] | I just want to know if she’s at least showing | 我只是想知道她有没有至少表现出一些 |
[04:16] | some improvement. | 恢复迹象了 |
[04:19] | Will, it’s a Phase III study. | 这是第三阶段研究 |
[04:21] | All that information is confidential. | 所有信息都要保密 |
[04:29] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[04:31] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[04:39] | So how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[04:41] | – I’m good. – That’s good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[04:43] | We should, you know, talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[04:48] | Yeah, but not here. | 对 但别在这里 |
[04:51] | Yeah. No. | 对 不是 |
[04:53] | – No. – Right. | -不行 -对 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:02] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Hi. I’m Dr. Manning. | -你会没事的 -我是曼宁医生 |
[05:05] | This is Dr. Halstead. | 这是霍斯特德医生 |
[05:08] | You must be Shiloh. | 你一定就是雪洛吧 |
[05:09] | I heard you had a bit of a headache, huh? | 我听说你有点头疼啊 |
[05:11] | It started yesterday. | 昨天开始的 |
[05:12] | She’s also had a 103 fever since last night. | 昨晚开始还发高烧 |
[05:14] | Did you try Tylenol or ibuprofen? | 吃过泰勒诺或者布洛芬了吗 |
[05:16] | Tylenol usually works, | 特勒诺通常有用 |
[05:17] | but this time it didn’t touch her. | 但这次不行了 |
[05:19] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来的 |
[05:20] | You mind if I take a look? | 我看看好吗 |
[05:21] | How about any nausea or vomiting? | 有恶心呕吐吗 |
[05:22] | She threw up once. That definitely concerned me. | 她吐了一次 这让我很担心 |
[05:24] | But there hasn’t been any purulent discharge, | 但呕吐物中没有脓液 |
[05:26] | so I doubt it’s bacterial. | 所以我想应该不是细菌感染 |
[05:27] | Well, we can’t rule anything out yet. | 我们也还不能排除这种可能性 |
[05:30] | So you’re going to do cultures, right? | 所以你们准备做细菌培养吗 |
[05:31] | Well, first things first. | 一步步来 |
[05:32] | Anyone you know have similar symptoms? | 认识的人中有出现相似症状的吗 |
[05:34] | No, not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[05:39] | Do you feel stiff or achy back here? | 这里会觉得僵硬或者疼吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah. When I move my head. | 会 一动头就会 |
[05:45] | Wait. Are you thinking meningitis? | 等等 你们怀疑是脑膜炎吗 |
[05:47] | Well, with fever, headache, | 从她发热 头痛 |
[05:49] | and neck stiffness, it’s definitely possible. | 和颈部僵硬的症状来看 很有可能 |
[05:51] | Possible or probable? | 是很有可能 还是疑似 |
[05:52] | Because she hasn’t shown increased drowsiness | 因为她还没出现疲乏 |
[05:54] | or experienced any photophobia. | 或畏光的症状 |
[05:57] | Are you MDs? | 你是医生吗 |
[05:59] | No. Engineers. | 不 我是工程师 |
[06:01] | Well, like we said, meningitis is a possibility, | 就像我们说的 脑膜炎是种可能性 |
[06:04] | so the next step is to do some tests. | 所以接下来我们要做些检查 |
[06:06] | What kind of tests? | 什么样的检查 |
[06:08] | Well, we’re gonna do two pokes in your arm | 我们会在你手臂上扎两针 |
[06:11] | and one poke in your back | 背后扎一针 |
[06:12] | so we can figure out what’s going on | 这样才能弄明白到底是怎么回事 |
[06:13] | and get rid of this headache. | 治好你的头痛 |
[06:15] | Is that okay with you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah? Okay. | 可以是吗 那好 |
[06:21] | All right, well, we’ll be back in. | 我们一会再来 |
[06:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Professor told me hardest part of pediatrics–never the kids. | 教授说过 儿科最难应付的往往不是孩子 |
[06:34] | Nice. | 真漂亮 |
[06:35] | Who sent you those? | 谁送你的 |
[06:37] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[06:38] | Goodwin’s anniversary. 32 years. | 古德温的结婚32周年纪念日 |
[06:41] | Dr. Choi, incoming. | 崔医生 有病人 |
[06:44] | – Got it. – Treatment six. | -收到 -六号治疗室 |
[06:47] | Ken Gallagher. 57-year-old male with an LVAD. | 肯·卡拉格 57岁男性 装有左心辅助装置 |
[06:50] | Called 911 with severe abdominal pain | 因剧烈腹痛和上腹压痛 |
[06:52] | and epigastric tenderness. Vitals are stable. | 打电话求救 生命体征稳定 |
[06:54] | Mr. Gallagher, on a scale of one to ten, | 卡拉格先生 从一到十 |
[06:55] | how bad is your pain? | 你觉得疼痛的程度是多少 |
[06:56] | – A zillion. – All right, let’s move him. | -一亿万 -好吧 给他过床 |
[06:58] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我指挥 一二三 |
[07:02] | High dose antibiotics set up please. | 准备高剂量抗生素 谢谢 |
[07:04] | That’s a left ventricle assist device, right? An LVAD? | 你身上装了左心辅助装置是吗 |
[07:07] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[07:09] | No guarding or rebound tenderness. | 没有压痛和反跳痛 |
[07:10] | Has this happened before? | 这种情况以前出现过吗 |
[07:11] | There’s a hole in my stomach. It never stops. | 我胃上有个洞 疼痛从来就没停止过 |
[07:13] | You’ve been diagnosed with an ulcer? | 你被诊断出有胃溃疡吗 |
[07:15] | Diagnosed, scoped, transfused, scoped again. | 确诊 扩散 输血 再扩散 |
[07:20] | Doesn’t sound like you’ve had an easy time. | 听起来你过得挺不容易的 |
[07:23] | Okay, you’re gonna feel a little p– | 你可能会感到有些… |
[07:24] | Feel a little pressure. Like I said, not my first rodeo. | 有些压力 我说过 不是第一次了 |
[07:28] | All right. You on any ulcer meds? | 好吧 你有服用治疗溃疡的药物吗 |
[07:31] | Three of ’em. What is it this time? | 有三种 这次是什么情况 |
[07:34] | Abscess? Breakthrough bleeding? | 化脓 还是穿孔流血 |
[07:36] | May be a trace of blood in there. | 好像有点血丝 |
[07:38] | Get me an NG tube, and call GI for an endoscopy. | 给我一根鼻胃管 通知脾胃科做胃镜 |
[07:40] | I want a better look. | 我想再仔细看看 |
[07:41] | No, no. Can’t I just show you my last six endoscopies? | 别 我给你看之前的胃镜结果行吗 |
[07:43] | It’s still the same stomach. | 反正照的都是这个胃 |
[07:45] | Well, I’ll give you something for the pain, | 我可以给你些药物止痛 |
[07:46] | but we have to try and figure out | 但我们必须弄明白 |
[07:47] | how to get this ulcer under better control. | 如何才能控制溃疡的程度 |
[07:49] | I’ll tell you how. Get rid of this thing. | 我可以告诉你怎么做 把这玩意弄掉 |
[07:51] | Not a good idea. That thing, | 不是个好主意 那玩意 |
[07:52] | the LVAD, is pumping your blood for you. | 左心辅助装置 在帮你的身体泵血 |
[07:54] | Yeah, and all my problems started right after I got it. | 自从装了它以后 各种问题全来了 |
[07:57] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[07:57] | but it’s better you follow up on that with your cardiologist. | 但这个问题你最好跟你的心脏医生谈 |
[08:00] | My cardiologist is an arrogant SOB. | 我的心脏医生是个傲慢自大的混蛋 |
[08:02] | – Come on. – Fine. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[08:04] | I’ll have cardiothoracic down to take a look. | 我让心胸科医生下来看看 |
[08:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:10] | Man, do I hate that stuff. | 我恨透这玩意了 |
[08:12] | It’s a lot worse without it. | 没有它你更麻烦 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | I have a feeling you know the drill. | 我估计你应该知道怎么做 |
[08:24] | – Ron. – Hey, Dan. | -罗恩 -丹 |
[08:26] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久没看见你了 |
[08:27] | Oh, it’d be more often | 如果你能偶尔来打个扑克 |
[08:28] | if you’d show up at poker now and again. | 估计就能经常见到我了 |
[08:29] | Maybe I’d show up more often | 只要你别总赢我的钱 |
[08:30] | if you didn’t keep taking my money. | 或许我会经常去玩玩 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I’d stop taking your money | 只要你别每次虚张声势都摸下巴 |
[08:34] | if you didn’t touch your chin whenever you bluffed. | 我就不会整天赢你的钱了 |
[08:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:39] | I have a tell? Really? | 是我自己暴露了 真的吗 |
[08:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:47] | Anyway, I try to stay out of here. | 不管怎么说 我试着尽量不来这里 |
[08:50] | Private practice doc in a hospital | 私人诊所医生来医院 |
[08:52] | is never good news. | 向来不是什么好事 |
[08:53] | Patient of yours get admitted? | 你有病人送来了这里 |
[08:55] | Necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎 |
[08:57] | Oh, man. That is a bear. | 老天 那病可不好办 |
[09:00] | Been seeing me for ten years. | 找我看病有十年了 |
[09:02] | Good guy. I’ll see you, Dan. | 人挺好的 回见 丹 |
[09:04] | Take it easy. | 你多保重 |
[09:13] | Nat, the little girl with the fever, Shiloh Kane. | 小娜 那个发烧的小女孩 雪洛·凯恩 |
[09:15] | Her lab results. They said it was urgent. | 她的化验结果出来了 说很紧急 |
[09:19] | April, get the patient from two into isolation | 艾普尔 对二号治疗室的病人进行隔离 |
[09:21] | and order a chest X-ray and CT head, | 并安排胸部X光和头部扫描 |
[09:23] | and put the rest of the family in another room | 然后把家人安排进另外一间房 |
[09:25] | for culture times three, | 并做三次细菌培养 |
[09:26] | and no matter what, do not let anyone leave. | 无论如何 不准让任何人离开 |
[09:29] | – Okay. – What’s going on? | -好的 -怎么了 |
[09:30] | Get me on the phone with the CDC. | 帮我联系疾控中心 |
[09:32] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[09:40] | How dangerous is this? | 有多危险 |
[09:42] | It depends. | 要看情况 |
[09:43] | Haemophilus influenza B can often be contained | 乙型流感嗜血杆菌通常使用 |
[09:47] | with the antibiotics | 我们现在给她的抗生素 |
[09:47] | we’re giving her now, but not always. | 就能得到控制 但这并不是绝对的 |
[09:50] | And if it’s not contained? | 万一没控制住呢 |
[09:52] | It can cause hearing loss, brain injury… | 可能会导致听力退化 脑损伤 |
[09:55] | even death. | 甚至致死 |
[09:56] | Well, I’ve never even heard of it. | 是吗 我没听过这说法 |
[09:58] | How’d she get it? | 她怎么得的 |
[09:59] | Well, that is the question. | 这就是问题所在了 |
[10:01] | It’s part of the standard vaccination regimen. | 这是标准疫苗接种机制的一部分 |
[10:03] | Is Shiloh vaccinated? | 雪洛接种过疫苗吗 |
[10:05] | No. | 没有 |
[10:06] | Are any of them? | 其他的孩子呢 |
[10:09] | Type B is transmitted by saliva, | 乙型通常通过唾液传播 |
[10:11] | which makes incidental contacts like Dr. Halstead | 也就是说我和霍斯特德医生这样非故意和她接触的 |
[10:14] | and I not at risk, | 没有危险 |
[10:15] | but any of her long-term close contacts are. | 但任何和她有长期亲密接触的人都有危险 |
[10:19] | We’ll notify the school, | 我们会通知学校 |
[10:20] | but in the meantime, you’ll each need to be immunized. | 但同时 我们也需要确认你们未染病 |
[10:22] | I’m not sure we want that. | 我不想这样 |
[10:23] | Mr. Kane, I think it’s very– | 凯恩先生 我觉得这是 |
[10:24] | Your children are at serious risk. | 你的孩子现在身患重病 |
[10:27] | We feel vaccinations pose a serious risk as well. | 我们也觉得接种疫苗很危险 |
[10:29] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[10:30] | Doctors are about intervention. I get it. | 医生不能干预病人决策 我知道 |
[10:31] | But left alone, the body has a perfectly good immune system, | 但别的不提 人的身体本身就有很好的免疫机制 |
[10:34] | and once you start injecting it with foreign proteins | 一旦你向内注入了异种蛋白和异种预防剂 |
[10:36] | and preservatives, you can’t help but change that. | 你的身体机制肯定会被改变 |
[10:38] | Right now, all our other children seem to be fine, | 现在 我们所有的孩子都很好 |
[10:41] | and Shiloh’s in there all alone. | 而雪洛却一个人孤零零的在里面 |
[10:44] | Can we just go be with her? | 我们能进去陪她吗 |
[10:49] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[10:51] | We’ll send someone in to watch your other children. | 我们会派人去照顾你们其他的孩子的 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[11:07] | You’re just gonna let them off the hook? | 你就这样放过他们了吗 |
[11:09] | They’re scared to death right now. | 他们现在害怕得要死 |
[11:11] | It is not the time to push. | 现在不是时候 |
[11:12] | I will talk to them again later, okay? | 我稍后会再和他们谈一次的 好吗 |
[11:18] | His coloring is pristine. | 他的脸色和原本一样好 |
[11:20] | The LVAD is working perfectly. | 左心室辅助装置也运行无误 |
[11:22] | I just don’t see what else we can do at this time. | 我不懂我们这次能做什么 |
[11:24] | – This is not pristine. – I understand. | -这根本不是我原本的 -我明白 |
[11:27] | Unfortunately, GI ulcers are not uncommon with these devices. | 不幸的是 用这些装置很容易导致胃肠道溃疡 |
[11:32] | Yeah, apparently neither is torture. | 好得好像这两种病都不疼不痒一样 |
[11:33] | I can’t live like this. | 我受不了了 |
[11:35] | Well, fortunately, the LVAD is temporary. | 幸运的是 这种左心室辅助装置并非永久的 |
[11:37] | Just a bridge until you can get a heart transplant. | 只不过是你接受心脏移植之前的过度用品 |
[11:39] | Come on, do you know where I am on the list? | 得了吧 你知道我还得排多久吗 |
[11:41] | Your heart will fail before I get one. | 等到你快死了我都排不到 |
[11:43] | That’s not true. There are a lot of factors. | 这话可不对 有很多因素影响的 |
[11:45] | You’re a surgeon, right? | 你是外科医生对吧 |
[11:48] | Take it out. | 把它拿掉 |
[11:49] | – Excuse me? – Take the damn thing out. | -你说什么 -把那个鬼东西给我拿掉 |
[11:52] | Mr. Gallagher, I’m–I’m– I’m–I’m sure you understand. | 卡拉格先生 您肯定很清楚 |
[11:55] | Your heart is too weak to pump on its own. | 您的心脏太虚弱了 无法自己搏动 |
[11:58] | The device is doing it for you. | 而这个装置就是帮您的心脏搏动的 |
[12:00] | I don’t care, | 我不管 |
[12:01] | and I don’t have a family. | 我没有家人 |
[12:04] | It’s my heart. I want it out. | 我的心脏我做主 我不想要它 |
[12:06] | That’s not possible, | 这不可能 |
[12:08] | because if we take it out, you will die. | 因为我们一旦拿掉它 你就会死 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:25] | Is Dr. Unger coming back? | 安格医生回来了吗 |
[12:28] | Dr. Unger? I don’t know. Was he– | 安格医生吗 我不知道 他… |
[12:30] | He was starting to explain things, | 他正准备解释病情 |
[12:33] | but his office kept paging him, so he had to go. | 但有人一直找他 他没法只得先离开 |
[12:38] | But it sounded bad. | 但听起来似乎情况不妙 |
[12:53] | Necrotizing fasciitis | 坏死性筋膜炎 |
[12:55] | is what people call “flesh-eating bacteria,” | 就是人们常说的”吃肉的病菌” |
[12:59] | but that’s a misnomer. | 但这种说法是不对的 |
[13:00] | It doesn’t actually eat. It just spreads very quickly. | 它并不会吃 它只是传播得很快 |
[13:05] | Even with surgery and antibiotics, | 就算动用手术和抗生素 |
[13:10] | once it starts moving, we hardly ever catch up. | 一旦它开始传播 我们根本无法跟上它的速度 |
[13:18] | That’s what Dr. Unger was saying. | 安格医生就是要说这个 |
[13:21] | Is he Elias’s regular doctor? | 他是伊莱亚斯的私人医生吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:24] | I mean, not regular. | 不是私人医生 |
[13:27] | He hardly ever went. | 他几乎不怎么去看医生 |
[13:29] | Monday was the first time he’d been in, like… | 周一是他大概两年以来 |
[13:32] | two years. | 第一次去 |
[13:35] | He saw Dr. Unger two days ago? | 他两天前见过安格医生吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:39] | He had a pimple on his arm that was bugging him. | 他手臂上有个疹子让他很不舒服 |
[13:42] | And what did Dr. Unger do? | 安格医生做了什么 |
[13:45] | He didn’t think it was anything to worry about. | 他觉得这没什么好担心的 |
[13:48] | I mean, it was just a pimple. | 不就是个疹子吗 |
[13:52] | It hurt him more yesterday, so we called, | 结果他昨天更难受了 我们就给他打电话 |
[13:54] | but we never heard back. | 但他没回我们 |
[13:58] | I-I guess it wasn’t just a pimple. | 我猜那大概不止是个疹子 |
[14:05] | No. | 是啊 |
[14:14] | Jennifer’s nurses say she’s tolerating the trial really well. | 珍妮弗的护士说她这段时间适应得很好 |
[14:17] | No nausea or vomiting. No muscle pain. | 不恶心不呕吐 没有肌肉酸痛 |
[14:20] | No cognitive dysfunction. | 也没有认知混乱 |
[14:22] | It’s as good as a report as you could ask for. | 她真的恢复得很好 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:28] | I really appreciate this. | 真的很感谢你告诉我 |
[14:35] | Hey. Sweet, sweet man, your husband. | 亲爱的 你老公可真贴心 |
[14:39] | If you want, I’ll have someone take them to your office. | 你要是需要的话 我会找人送去你办公室 |
[14:42] | No. Keep ’em here for now. | 不用了 暂时放在这里吧 |
[14:44] | They brighten up the place. | 它们把整家医院都点亮了 |
[14:45] | Works for me. What are you guys doing tonight? | 我也觉得 你们今晚要干什么 |
[14:48] | Same as every year. Gibson’s. | 跟每年一样啊 去吉布森牛排店 |
[14:50] | Bert orders the T-bone, and I get the sea bass. | 伯特点T骨牛排 我点黑鲈 |
[14:53] | Best steak house in Chicago and you get the fish? | 你去芝加哥最好的牛排店点鱼吗 |
[14:56] | It’s delicious. | 好吃嘛 |
[15:02] | Do you know a doctor in private practice named Unger? | 你认识一个叫安格的私人诊所医生吗 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 我知道啊 |
[15:06] | Is he reputable? | 他名声好吗 |
[15:08] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:10] | He missed a diagnosis, and now that patient’s | 他漏诊了 现在那位病人 |
[15:12] | probably going to die. | 可能会死 |
[15:17] | Truthfully, he’s missed a few in the last few months. | 老实说 这几个月来他漏诊好几次了 |
[15:21] | Can you pull up a list of his patients | 你能拉出一张 |
[15:23] | who’ve been here recently? | 他最近的病人清单吗 |
[15:25] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[15:29] | Okay. Just keep my name out of it. | 好吧 别说是我给的 |
[15:35] | You didn’t get this from me. | 你不是从我这拿到的 |
[15:40] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[15:42] | He’s in respiratory distress. What happened? | 他呼吸窘迫 怎么回事 |
[15:48] | Get the crash cart. | 推急救车来 |
[15:50] | Let’s get him flat. | 先让他躺平 |
[15:52] | He’s unresponsive. | 他毫无意识 |
[15:55] | Prep a tray. | 准备手术盘 |
[15:56] | BP’s not registering. | 血压监测不到 |
[15:57] | He’s wet as a sponge. We’re gonna intubate. | 他浑身都是汗 我们要插管 |
[16:03] | – I can’t find the pulse. – He won’t have one. | -我摸不到脉搏 -他不会有的 |
[16:05] | LVAD’s the pump. It bypasses the heart. | 左心室辅助装置绕过了心脏 |
[16:06] | His device must have failed. | 一定是他的装置坏了 |
[16:07] | His heart’s too weak to pump blood on its own. | 他的心脏衰弱到无法自行输送血液 |
[16:09] | That’s why his lungs are soaked. | 所以他才会肺水肿 |
[16:11] | Prepping now. | 准备中 |
[16:12] | I got a 14 and a 16 standing by. | 我这有14和16号电池 |
[16:19] | No. | 不 |
[16:21] | The LVAD battery. He did this to himself. | 左心室辅助装置的电池 他自己拆下来的 |
[16:31] | – What do we got? – Respiratory distress | -什么情况 -呼吸窘迫 |
[16:33] | and acute heart failure. | 急性心力衰竭 |
[16:35] | I’ll start a subclavian. | 我来锁骨下注射 |
[16:39] | He take that out himself? | 他自己拿出来的吗 |
[16:41] | Looks that way. | 看来是的 |
[16:42] | Suicide mission. Not today, buddy. | 自杀举动 今天不让你如愿 伙计 |
[16:45] | And I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[16:48] | Vent setting’s AC 16, tidal volume 500, | 设置供气16次每分钟 一次换气量500 |
[16:51] | peep of 5, and O2 at 100%. | 呼气末正压通气为5 吸氧分数为100% |
[16:53] | – Battery’s back in. – Pushing pressors. | -电池装好了 -注射增压剂 |
[17:03] | He’s pinking up. | 他的血液开始流动了 |
[17:04] | BP is 100 over 65 and climbing. | 血压是100/65 正在回升 |
[17:08] | – He’s stable. – Nice save. | -稳定下来了 -救得好 |
[17:10] | I’ll call upstairs. | 我去给楼上打电话 |
[17:11] | He’s gonna need to be admitted. | 他要转到那里去 |
[17:22] | Dr. Halstead, I need a word with you. | 霍斯特德医生 我要和你谈谈 |
[17:33] | Why were you poking around the clinical trial wing? | 你为什么要在临床试验区闲逛 |
[17:36] | – I didn’t talk to her. – I instructed you | -我没和她说话 -我说明过 |
[17:38] | not to go anywhere near Jennifer Baker. | 你不能以任何形式靠近詹妮弗·贝克 |
[17:41] | But I heard good news. | 但我听说有好消息 |
[17:43] | Jennifer hasn’t had any of the usual side effects. | 詹妮弗没有经受任何常见的副作用 |
[17:45] | She’s doing great in her treatment. | 她的治疗非常理想 |
[17:46] | That’s beside the point. | 那不是重点 |
[17:48] | You blatantly disregard the one thing | 你嚣张地漠视了 |
[17:50] | I asked you not to do. | 我要求你不能做的事 |
[17:52] | This could mean she’s on the road to remission, | 这可能意味着她正在好转 |
[17:54] | and then I’m sure they’ll drop the lawsuit. | 那我肯定他们会撤掉诉讼 |
[17:55] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道呢 |
[17:57] | You know, I have tried to be supportive of you, | 我很努力想支持你 |
[18:01] | but one more misstep and I will suspend you. | 但你要再错一步 我就让你停工 |
[18:04] | You will be barred from this hospital | 你会被禁止踏入这家医院 |
[18:07] | until the lawsuit is settled, | 直到诉讼出结果 |
[18:09] | and when it is, I will recommend to the board | 到那时候 我会建议董事会 |
[18:12] | that you be terminated. | 停止雇用你 |
[18:19] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[18:28] | Excuse me, Ms. Goodwin. | 打扰一下 古德温女士 |
[18:30] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[18:31] | Um, what exactly is the protocol | 报告医疗失职 |
[18:32] | for reporting medical misconduct? | 具体是什么程序 |
[18:35] | Nurse? Doctor? Who? | 护士还是医生 是谁 |
[18:37] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[18:38] | Dr. Unger. | 安格医生 |
[18:40] | Let’s take this up to my office. | 我们去我办公室谈 |
[18:44] | Over the past two years, | 在这两年里 |
[18:46] | Dr. Unger has increasingly missed routine diagnoses. | 安格医生常规诊断中漏诊越来越多 |
[18:49] | In the past three months alone | 仅在最近这三个月里 |
[18:51] | there have been four separate incidents. | 就有四起不同的事故 |
[18:53] | A UTI that led to pyelonephritis, | 引发肾盂肾炎的尿路感染 |
[18:56] | abdominal pain that turned into a ruptured appendix, | 演变成阑尾破裂的腹痛 |
[18:59] | a leg rash that turned out to be a DVT, | 静脉血栓造成的腿部皮疹 |
[19:01] | and now an infected pimple | 现在是感染的丘疹 |
[19:03] | that’s led to necrotizing fasciitis. | 引发了坏死性筋膜炎 |
[19:05] | You know this guy. What are your thoughts? | 你认识他 你怎么想 |
[19:08] | We went to medical school together, | 我们一起读的医学院 |
[19:10] | and he’s a caring, thorough physician. | 他是个关爱他人又细心的医生 |
[19:13] | Been my personal doctor for years. | 多年来一直是我的私人医生 |
[19:16] | Never missed a thing. | 从来没漏诊过 |
[19:18] | He missed those, | 他漏诊了那些 |
[19:20] | and they’re only the ones that came in here. | 他们还只是来医院后发生的漏诊 |
[19:22] | Thank you, Reese. We’ll look into it. | 谢谢 里斯 我们会调查的 |
[19:25] | In the meantime, don’t share your concerns with anyone else. | 与此同时 请不要把你的想法告诉任何人 |
[19:37] | I worry about his patients. | 我很担心他的病人 |
[19:39] | Dr. Unger should lose his license. | 安格医生该被吊销执照 |
[19:40] | At the very least, his hospital privileges. | 至少也要吊销他的受雇权益 |
[19:42] | That’s not your call to make. | 那不是你来决定的 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:55] | So why’d you really ask me in here? | 你究竟为什么在这里问我 |
[19:57] | I’m starting an investigation. | 我要开始对他调查 |
[19:59] | I didn’t want you blindsided. | 我不希望你傻了眼 |
[20:01] | This could get ugly. | 场面可能很难堪 |
[20:07] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[20:09] | Where are your parents? | 你爸爸妈妈呢 |
[20:11] | My dad took my brother and sister home. | 我爸爸带我哥哥姐姐回家了 |
[20:14] | My mom’s in the bathroom. | 我妈妈去卫生间了 |
[20:15] | She’ll be right back. | 她马上就回来 |
[20:16] | Well, that’s okay. I just came in to check on you. | 好的 我是来查看你的情况的 |
[20:21] | Why do you have to wear the mask? | 你为什么要戴面罩 |
[20:24] | Because the bacteria that’s making you sick is contagious, | 因为害你生病的细菌会传染 |
[20:27] | which means other people can get it, | 就是说别人可能也会染上 |
[20:29] | and I have to be particularly careful | 而我得非常小心 |
[20:31] | because I have a newborn baby, | 因为我刚刚生了一个宝宝 |
[20:32] | and I wouldn’t want to get him sick. | 我不希望他也生病 |
[20:34] | People always going to have to wear masks around me? | 人们在我身边会一直戴面罩吗 |
[20:38] | No, because this medicine that we’re giving you, | 不 因为我们给你用的这个药 |
[20:40] | it’s gonna make you all better. | 会让你痊愈 |
[20:43] | You let me know if there’s anything | 如果有任何需要 |
[20:44] | that you need, okay? | 告诉我 好吗 |
[20:46] | Even strawberry Jell-O? | 吃草莓果冻也行吗 |
[20:49] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[21:04] | Yes? | 谁 |
[21:07] | Dr. Downey, you mind? | 唐尼医生 我能进来吗 |
[21:09] | Nope. | 进吧 |
[21:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:16] | The art of the feather. | 羽毛艺术 |
[21:19] | I am a rank amateur, | 我完全是业余的 |
[21:21] | but it’s good for the hands. | 但这对手部有好处 |
[21:26] | What’s on your mind? | 你有什么事 |
[21:28] | I have a patient. | 我有个病人 |
[21:30] | He’s had an LVAD for four months. | 他装上左心室辅助器已经4个月 |
[21:32] | Been experiencing unremitting pain, fatigue. | 身体一直痛苦疲劳 |
[21:35] | He has little to no control over his bodily functions. | 无法控制身体机能 |
[21:38] | That happens, unfortunately. | 很不幸 但就是这样 |
[21:41] | It’s been rough, | 他过得很艰难 |
[21:44] | and he is not a candidate for a artificial heart. | 他也不在人工心脏等候名单上 |
[21:48] | Where is he on the transplant list? | 那心脏移植名单呢 |
[21:50] | Pretty far down. | 排在很底下 |
[21:51] | Chances of being moved up are slim to none. | 靠前机会几乎没有 |
[22:00] | And he wants you to take it out. | 他想让你取出辅助器 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:06] | Do it. | 那就取 |
[22:09] | But he’ll die. | 但他会死 |
[22:14] | I am a cardiothoracic surgeon. | 我是心胸外科医生 |
[22:19] | The patient has asked you to remove it, yes? | 是病人要求你取的 对吗 |
[22:24] | In no uncertain terms. | 态度很坚决 |
[22:26] | Then honor his wishes. | 那就满足他的愿望 |
[22:31] | I hope when my time comes | 希望我不行时 |
[22:35] | to be so lucky as to have someone | 能有运气遇上一个 |
[22:36] | extend me the same consideration. | 听从我意愿的医生 |
[22:51] | Bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
[22:53] | Well, Goodwin took the paddle to me. | 古德温把我骂了一顿 |
[22:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[22:59] | My shift’s over in a little, | 马上我的轮班就结束了 |
[23:00] | and I was gonna go to Shiloh’s school | 我准备去雪洛的学校 |
[23:02] | to help give out booster shots. | 帮忙追加注射 |
[23:04] | Why don’t you come with us? | 不如你一起来吧 |
[23:09] | – Sure. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[23:10] | Van will be outside in ten. | 车子10分钟后在门口 |
[23:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:17] | – Hey. You have a second? – What’s up? | -你有时间吗 -怎么了 |
[23:20] | Did you give Keflex to the kid with the ear infection in three? | 你给3号室耳部感染的小孩注射了头孢氨苄吗 |
[23:23] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[23:24] | Because he was supposed to get azithro. | 因为该注射的是阿奇霉素 |
[23:27] | He’s allergic to Keflex. | 他对头孢氨卡过敏 |
[23:28] | – What happened? – I mean, nothing terrible. | -他怎么样 -没什么严重反应 |
[23:30] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[23:32] | But it could have been lethal. | 但那样可能是致命的 |
[23:34] | Who else was on that side? | 当时还有谁在那边 |
[23:36] | Doris? | 桃瑞丝 |
[23:37] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[23:38] | No, she was on a break, | 不 她在休息 |
[23:39] | and he was with other patients. | 他在看其他病人 |
[23:42] | I’ll keep asking around. | 我继续问问吧 |
[23:44] | You man your desk. I’ll find out. | 你忙你的去 我来问 |
[23:46] | Yeah? Okay, thanks. | 是吗 那谢谢了 |
[23:51] | Come on, girl, just– | 来 姑娘 |
[24:01] | Where’s Mr. Gallagher? | 卡拉格先生呢 |
[24:02] | Dr. Rhodes just took him to surgery. | 罗德斯医生送他去手术室了 |
[24:04] | – Surgery? – To remove his LVAD. | -手术室吗 -取出他的辅助器 |
[24:20] | You’re removing the LVAD? You didn’t consult me. | 你要取出辅助器吗 你没咨询我 |
[24:22] | The only person I needed to consult was the patient. | 我唯一需要咨询的 只有病人 |
[24:25] | I thought we were on the same page with this. | 我以为我们看法一致 |
[24:36] | What you’re doing is assisted suicide. | 你这是在协助自杀 |
[24:40] | The patient understands the consequences. | 病人了解后果 |
[24:41] | He made an informed decision. | 这是他知情后的决定 |
[24:44] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:46] | You’re killing him. | 你在害死他 |
[24:53] | It is what the patient wants. | 这是病人的意愿 |
[24:56] | It’s ethical, and it’s legal. | 合理也合法 |
[25:00] | I can’t let you do it. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[25:01] | Are you really gonna try and stop me, Dr. Choi? | 你真的想阻止我吗 崔医生 |
[25:12] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[25:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:18] | The kid with the ear infection. | 那个耳部感染的孩子 |
[25:19] | You were supposed to give him azithro. | 你该给他注射阿奇霉素 |
[25:21] | – I did. – No, you gave him Keflex instead. | -是啊 -不 你给的是头孢氨卡 |
[25:24] | – Really? Are you sure? – Oh, my God. | -你确定吗 -天啊 |
[25:27] | The kid is allergic to Keflex. | 那孩子对头孢氨卡过敏 |
[25:30] | O-okay. D-did he–did he go into anaphylactic shock? | 好吧 他产生过敏性休克了吗 |
[25:33] | No, luckily, they caught it in time. | 没有 所幸他们及时发现了 |
[25:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | Okay? It’s not okay. | “好” 这怎么算好 |
[25:39] | This could have been really serious. | 后果可能很严重 |
[25:41] | But it wasn’t. | 但没有啊 |
[25:42] | Don’t you understand what you did? | 你还不明白自己做了什么吗 |
[25:44] | I made a mistake, but nobody died. | 我犯了个错 但没人送命 |
[25:47] | Anybody could have done what I did. | 任何人都可能会犯的 |
[25:49] | Who sets up the pharmacy bin? | 要么干嘛有药剂科 |
[25:51] | Don’t look for someone else to blame. | 别推脱责任 |
[25:53] | I’m just saying… | 我就这么一说 |
[25:58] | Wait, wait, are you-are you gonna write me up? | 等等 你要报告我的失职吗 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | April, you’d do that to me? | 艾普尔 你为什么这样 |
[26:10] | If this happens ag– | 如果再有… |
[26:10] | if anything like this happens again– | 如果再有这样的事发生 |
[26:12] | Look, it won’t. It won’t. I will be really careful. | 不会的 我会很小心 |
[26:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:23] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[26:27] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[26:39] | Hi, I’m the principal. | 你好 我是校长 |
[26:40] | We’re lining the kids up in the auditorium. | 孩子们正在礼堂排队 |
[26:42] | – Here are the consent forms. – Thank you. | -这是同意书 -谢谢 |
[26:51] | Code blue, ICU. | 蓝色警报 重症监护室 |
[26:54] | Excuse me, sir. | 请让一下 先生 |
[26:55] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[26:58] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[26:58] | What–what’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:03] | He’s unresponsive. | 没反应了 |
[27:05] | – He’s in V-tach. – Cardiac arrest. | -他室颤了 -心脏停博 |
[27:07] | What? Elias! | 怎么了 伊莱亚斯 |
[27:09] | Give me the paddles. Charge to 200. | 把电极板给我 充电至200 |
[27:11] | Charging to 200. | 正在充电 |
[27:15] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:17] | – Clear? – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[27:20] | Nothing. Stand by. | 没反应 让开 |
[27:22] | – All right, 1 milligram of epi. – Got it, milligram of epi. | -好的 一毫克肾上腺素 -好的 |
[27:29] | 1 of epi. | 已注射 |
[27:31] | Elias, come on. | 伊莱亚斯 坚持住 |
[27:33] | Elias! | 伊莱亚斯 |
[27:35] | – Again. Clear. – Clear. | -再来 离手 -离手 |
[27:37] | Please, please, save him. Please, please. | 求你了 求你救救他 求你了 |
[27:39] | Come on. Save him. | 快点救救他 |
[27:40] | – Again. Clear. – Clear. | -再来 离手 -离手 |
[27:45] | Another milligram of epi. | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[27:51] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[27:57] | Oh, my God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[28:03] | Time of death 15:22. | 死亡时间 15点22分 |
[28:05] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:21] | – I’m sorry, Jim. – Don’t touch me. | -我很抱歉 吉姆 -别碰我 |
[28:32] | – What changed your mind? – Downey. | -什么让你改变了想法 -唐尼 |
[28:35] | Right, you and Downey, the dynamic duo. | 对哦 你和唐尼是最佳拍档 |
[28:41] | Oh, that wasn’t fair. | 好吧 这对你不公平 |
[28:44] | I still don’t agree with your call, | 我还是不同意你的决定 |
[28:46] | but I can see why you made it. | 但我知道你为什么这么做 |
[29:04] | Awful day today. | 今天真糟糕 |
[29:07] | So what happened with this–with this patient? | 这个病人是怎么回事 |
[29:10] | It presented as a superficial skin infection. | 临床表现是表皮感染 |
[29:14] | Elias didn’t have any fever, no nausea. | 伊莱亚斯没有任何发热和恶心的症状 |
[29:18] | He certainly didn’t manifest any risk factors | 当然也没有表现出任何坏死性筋膜炎 |
[29:20] | for necrotizing fasciitis. | 所引起的危险症状 |
[29:23] | He was nondiabetic, not in renal failure. | 他没有糖尿病 肾功能完好 |
[29:29] | So I gave him an oral doxy, | 所以我给他开了口服强力霉素 |
[29:32] | and I sent him on his way. | 送他出院 |
[29:37] | I misdiagnosed him. | 我误诊了 |
[29:40] | I feel like hell. | 感觉糟透了 |
[29:42] | Hey, everybody makes mistakes, | 人人都会犯错 |
[29:46] | but tell me if I’m wrong. | 但有错你纠正我 |
[29:47] | Maybe you didn’t used to make so many? | 也许你之前没有接过这么多病人 |
[29:52] | Our own little morbidity immortality, huh? | 我们极低的发病率名声在外是吧 |
[29:57] | Dan, I see upwards of 50 patients a day now. | 丹 我现在一天看超过50个病人 |
[30:01] | I can’t cut back. | 我不能削减 |
[30:02] | Between the lousy reimbursements and my overhead, | 我要平衡糟糕的医疗报销和经费 |
[30:04] | I need that many just to stay afloat, | 这样是为了能维持下去 |
[30:06] | and then there’s the paperwork. | 还要做文书工作 |
[30:07] | I had to hire two people just to deal with it. | 我不得不雇两个人帮我处理 |
[30:11] | Health care bureaucracy. | 医疗保健机构 |
[30:12] | I mean, it’s tough on both the patient and the doc. | 对病人和医生都很严厉 |
[30:16] | You know, when a young person | 当一个年轻人 |
[30:18] | comes and they ask me, “Should I go into medicine?” | 过来问我 “我要学医吗” |
[30:21] | you know what I tell them? | 你知道我怎么回答的吗 |
[30:23] | No way. | 不用 |
[30:25] | Go get an MBA and enjoy your life. | 考个工商管理硕士然后享受生活吧 |
[30:42] | That didn’t hurt, did it? | 不疼 对吧 |
[30:46] | Oh, you are so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[30:48] | – Was that the shot? – Nope. | -刚打了一针吗 -不是 |
[30:50] | That’s just the alcohol to make sure your arm is clean. | 只是保证胳膊干净的酒精 |
[30:54] | – Is that the shot? – Nope. | -这下是吗 -也不是 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna give it to you on the count of three, okay? | 数到三我就打 好吗 |
[30:57] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[31:00] | Where’s three? | 三在哪 |
[31:02] | That’s it. You got the shot. | 好了 打完了 |
[31:06] | Mrs. Schroeder’s not feeling well. | 施罗德老师觉得不舒服 |
[31:10] | Have your teacher call 911, | 让你老师报警 |
[31:12] | and tell the other doctor I need him. | 告诉另一个医生我需要他 |
[31:13] | Can you breathe? | 你能呼吸吗 |
[31:27] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[31:28] | Epiglottitis. Airway’s blocked. | 会厌炎 气道堵住了 |
[31:30] | Mouth-to-mouth isn’t working. Get me something. | 人工呼吸没有用 找东西做插管 |
[31:48] | Help me hold her hands down. | 帮我按住她的手 |
[31:50] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[31:52] | Natalie, here. | 娜塔莉 给 |
[31:57] | I know it’s hard, | 我知道很痛苦 |
[31:58] | but try slow even breaths, okay? | 但试着平缓地呼吸 好吗 |
[32:01] | Mouth-to-mouth? She’s type B, Natalie. | 人工呼吸 她感染了乙型病毒 娜塔莉 |
[32:03] | – What were you thinking? – I had to do something. | -你怎么想的 -我必须采取行动 |
[32:08] | The ambulance is on its way. You’re gonna be okay. | 救护车来了 你马上就没事 |
[32:22] | Theresa Schroeder. Haemophilus influenza B. | 特丽萨·施罗德 患有嗜血杆菌乙型流感 |
[32:24] | criched her in the field. | 当场插管 |
[32:25] | The ENT is waiting for you in trauma three. | 耳鼻喉医生在创伤科3号等你 |
[32:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:28] | Terry? Shiloh’s teacher? | 泰瑞 雪洛的老师吗 |
[32:31] | This is what happens when you don’t vaccinate. | 这就是不接种疫苗的下场 |
[32:32] | You don’t know that this was Shiloh’s fault. | 你怎么知道是雪诺的错 |
[32:34] | That lady almost died, | 那位女士差点死掉 |
[32:35] | and she may have infected my friend, | 她还有可能传染给我的朋友 |
[32:37] | who has a newborn baby. | 她才生完孩子 |
[32:38] | Terry’s probably sick because her immune system | 泰瑞可能是因为注射了终生疫苗 |
[32:40] | is shot from a lifetime of vaccinations. | 破环了免疫系统才生病的 |
[32:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒谬 |
[32:42] | You docs, you think you know it all. | 你们医生 认为自己无所不知 |
[32:44] | How–how many times you been wrong? | 你们错过多少次 |
[32:45] | Urine therapy? Radium for diarrhea? | 用尿治疗 用镭止泻 |
[32:47] | How many approved drugs need to be pulled every year | 每年又有多少许可药物要被撤下 |
[32:50] | ’cause they’re killing people? | 因为它们在致人死亡 |
[32:52] | Fen-phen or Vioxx, | 芬芬[减肥药] 万络[消炎药] |
[32:53] | Raptiva. | 瑞体肤[牛皮癣药] |
[32:54] | There’s no evidence the HIB vaccine | 没有证据表明乙型流感疫苗 |
[32:55] | has any negative side effects. | 有任何负面作用 |
[32:56] | How can you be sure? | 你凭什么肯定 |
[32:57] | Kids get the vaccine when they’re babies. | 孩子们在婴儿时就接种了疫苗 |
[32:59] | Who knows what the long-term effects will be? | 谁知道会有什么长期影响呢 |
[33:01] | For Shiloh’s long-term health and happiness, | 为了雪洛的长期健康和幸福着想 |
[33:02] | we’ll risk a treatable childhood illness. | 我们愿意冒可治愈儿童疾病的危险 |
[33:04] | So no child should be vaccinated, right? | 你是说不该给任何儿童注射疫苗 对吗 |
[33:06] | You want your kids in a school | 你想让你的孩子在一个 |
[33:07] | where no one’s protected from polio, smallpox. | 满是小儿麻痹症 天花危险的学校里 |
[33:09] | – Will, enough. – No. | -威尔 行了 -不行 |
[33:11] | You trot out this pseudoscience, | 你们提出这种伪科学 |
[33:13] | but what you really want is for every other kid | 但其实真正想让其他孩子注射疫苗 |
[33:14] | to be vaccinated so yours can be safe. | 借此保护你自己的孩子 |
[33:25] | He has no right to speak to us like that. | 他无权那样跟我们说话 |
[33:26] | You’re right, he shouldn’t have spoken to you that way. | 是的 他不该那样跟你们说话 |
[33:28] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:37] | You know they’re never gonna vaccinate | 你知道这之后他们绝对不会 |
[33:38] | their other kids after that, right? | 给他们的其他孩子打疫苗了 对吧 |
[33:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:43] | I shouldn’t have shot my mouth off. | 我不该管不住自己的嘴的 |
[33:48] | It was because of me, wasn’t it? | 是因为我 对吧 |
[33:54] | I think it was very gallant. | 我觉得你很勇敢 |
[33:58] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[34:03] | Maybe we should talk about that kiss. | 我们该谈谈那个吻的事 |
[34:07] | You asked why I treat you so badly, | 你问我为什么对你那么不好 |
[34:09] | why I say things | 为什么我 |
[34:10] | I wouldn’t say to anybody else. | 对你说一些不会跟别人说的话 |
[34:14] | I’m like a little kid with a crush on a girl, | 我就跟喜欢上一个小女孩的孩子一样 |
[34:17] | so what does he do? | 他还能怎么做 |
[34:19] | He pulls her pigtails. | 他就只能揪她的马尾辫 |
[34:26] | Look, I understand if you don’t feel the same way. | 如果你不喜欢我 我理解 |
[34:28] | No. Listen, pl–please. | 不 你听我说 |
[34:32] | I don’t know what I would do without you. | 没有你我不知道该怎么办才好 |
[34:36] | But there is just so much in my life | 但我的生活中有太多事 |
[34:38] | that I haven’t figured out yet. | 我还根本没有搞清楚 |
[34:40] | You don’t have to explain, Natalie; I–I–I get it. | 你不用解释 娜塔莉 我懂 |
[34:42] | No, I don’t-I don’t think you do. | 不 我觉得你不懂 |
[34:44] | I am not trying to let you down gently | 我不是委婉地让你失望 |
[34:46] | or put you off. | 或者拒绝你 |
[34:48] | I’m just not in that place yet. | 我只是还没准备好 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:00] | I’m gonna go check on the teacher. | 我去看看那位老师的情况 |
[35:02] | You should get a booster. | 你该打一针辅助剂 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry, Dr. Unger. I didn’t have a choice. | 抱歉 安格医生 我别无选择 |
[36:38] | I’ll need your hospital ID. | 请把你的医院证件给我 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:29] | It’s not hard to make a still. It’s basic chem. | 做蒸馏不难 就是化学上学的 |
[37:32] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[37:37] | I just wanted you to know | 我告诉你一声 |
[37:38] | that I am gonna file an incident report. | 我要提交一份事故报告 |
[37:41] | What’s going on? Is someone making you do this? | 怎么了 有人逼你这么做吗 |
[37:43] | No, no. It’s my decision. | 不是 是我自己的决定 |
[37:47] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:52] | Hey, hey, look, look. | 听我说 |
[37:53] | I get it. I screwed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[37:56] | But you’re supposed to be here for me, not dime me out. | 但你应该支持我 不是把我踢出局 |
[38:03] | You know what? You–you’re just pissed | 你知道吗 你生气是因为 |
[38:05] | because I’m the doctor and you’re not. | 我是医生 而你不是 |
[38:08] | Noah, you are my brother, and I love you… | 诺亚 你是我弟弟 我爱你 |
[38:12] | But you need to grow up. | 但你得长大 |
[38:15] | Look at me. If you’re gonna be a doctor, | 看着我 如果你想成为医生 |
[38:18] | I want you to be a good one. | 我要你成为一名优秀的医生 |
[38:35] | Dr. Halstead, what are you doing? | 霍斯特德医生 你在做什么 |
[38:38] | Agh, car wouldn’t start. Waiting on a tow. | 车发动不了了 我在等拖车 |
[38:41] | Ah, always a perfect way to end the day. | 每天总是以一种绝佳方式结束 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:47] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry I’ve been so much trouble. | 抱歉我引起了那么多麻烦 |
[38:53] | Yes, Dr. Halstead. | 没错 霍斯特德医生 |
[38:55] | You have been a monumental pain in the ass. | 一直以来你都非常难搞 |
[38:58] | – I know. – Good. | -我知道 -那就好 |
[39:01] | Oh, and congratulations on your anniversary. | 对了 恭喜你过结婚纪念日 |
[39:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | I heard you’ve been married a long time. | 我听说你结婚很久了 |
[39:07] | I have. | 是的 |
[39:10] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:11] | Stay out of each other’s way | 不要妨碍对方 |
[39:14] | and never forget an anniversary. | 永远不忘纪念日 |
[39:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:30] | That was… | 刚才真是… |
[39:34] | It was a rough day. | 今天真漫长 |
[39:45] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[40:00] | Johns Hopkins, huh? | 约翰·霍普金斯医院 |
[40:04] | Head of trauma. | 创伤科主任 |
[40:06] | That’s quite an offer. | 这份工作不错 |
[40:08] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[40:10] | I hope you let them down gently. | 希望你委婉地拒绝了他们 |
[40:24] | You know, Baltimore gets very cold too. | 巴尔的摩的冬天也很冷 |
[40:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | Looks like we had the same kind of day. | 看来我们的今天都很漫长 |
[40:49] | Sweet and strong, please. | 甜味烈酒 |
[40:54] | I had a patient who wanted his LVAD removed. | 我有个病人想移除左心室辅助装置 |
[40:58] | He got what he wanted. | 他得偿所愿了 |
[41:00] | Now he’s dead. | 现在死了 |
[41:05] | I guess I took out an LVAD myself today. | 我今天亲自移除了一套左心室辅助装置 |
[41:13] | How do we ever know what we’re doing is right? | 要怎么知道这样做是对的 |
[41:15] | It’s tricky. | 很棘手啊 |
[41:18] | I mean, the first part of the Hippocratic oath | 医生职业道德宣言的第一部分 |
[41:19] | is clear, right? | 说的很明确 对吧 |
[41:20] | “Do no harm.” | 勿伤害他人 |
[41:22] | Then it goes on to say, | 然后接着就是 |
[41:24] | “I will remember that there is art to medicine | 我会铭记 医学和科学一样 |
[41:27] | as well as science.” | 都有其艺术 |
[41:32] | So it’s tricky. | 所以很棘手 |
[41:35] | It ever get any easier? | 这种事会变容易些吗 |
[41:38] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |