Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] That wasn’t the warm reception I was expecting. 就这样”热烈欢迎”我吗
[00:14] Sorry. Just thinking about the day ahead. 抱歉 我在想明天的事
[00:16] Speaking of… 说起这个
[00:17] dinner before the recruiting event tonight? 今晚征兵会前一起吃晚餐吧
[00:20] Oh, yeah. 好的
[00:22] Inspiring the hearts and minds 来启发下一届
[00:23] of the next generation of Navy sailors. 海军水手的心智
[00:26] Don’t sound so excited. 别期望太高
[00:29] Wish I could stay, but duty calls. 我想留下来 但职责在身
[00:31] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[00:34] You were tossing and turning like crazy last night. 昨晚你一直翻来覆去的
[00:37] Yeah, all good, and yes to dinner. 没事 今晚一起吃晚餐
[00:47] You’re not hearing me, Dr. Halstead. 你还不懂我的话 霍斯特德医生
[00:50] With the hospital being sued– 医院被起诉…
[00:51] I’m under a microscope. I get it. 我会被盯得很紧 我知道
[00:55] Doesn’t make it fair. 可还是不公平
[00:56] You ignored your patient’s wishes 你无视自己病人的愿望
[00:58] and put the hospital in jeopardy. 将医院置于危险中
[01:00] It’s absolutely fair, 这很公平
[01:02] and now you have to deal with the consequences. 现在你就要面对后果
[01:04] You’re in for interrogatories, depositions, mediation, 你会面临质询 停职 仲裁
[01:08] and then possibly a civil trial, 可能还有民事诉讼
[01:10] and that doesn’t even include what you may have to 这还不包括州医学委员会
[01:13] go through with the state medical board. 要对你采取的措施
[01:15] Yeah. Okay. 是 好吧
[01:17] Every move you make will be scrutinized 你的一举一动都会遭到
[01:19] by Jennifer Baker’s attorneys. 詹妮弗·贝克的律师详查
[01:21] Stick to the script. 谨言慎行
[01:23] Don’t give them any more ammo. 别再给他们把柄了
[01:26] Until the lawsuit is settled, 直到官司结束
[01:28] you are the perfect doctor. 你都给我乖乖的
[01:31] Are we clear? 懂了吗
[01:35] Because your future at this hospital… 因为你在这家医院的未来
[01:39] depends on it. 就看它了
[01:53] 5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight…
[01:55] Uh-uh, girlfriend. Go to Treatment 4, please. 姑娘 请去4号诊室吧
[01:57] – You got it. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[01:58] Right this way. 这边走
[02:02] All right. 好了
[02:04] Reese, why so glum? 里斯 怎么闷闷不乐
[02:06] Residency Match picks. 住院医生选择
[02:09] They have to be in by end of day and I have no clue what to do. 今晚就要截止了 我还不知道该怎么办
[02:11] I’m literally choosing 我可是在选择
[02:12] where I’ll spend the next four years of my life. 要过接下来四年的地方
[02:14] And probably the rest of your life after that. 或许之后就是一辈子了
[02:17] Be nice. 别吓她
[02:18] Dr. Choi, incoming! 崔医生 有病人来
[02:21] – Where are we going, Maggie? – Trauma 2. -送去哪里 麦基 -创伤2室
[02:23] – Dad? – Bret Cooper, 17-year-old male, -爸爸 -布莱特·库伯 17岁男性
[02:26] down on the ice after a hip check–GCS 10, improved to a 12. 在冰面上臀部被撞 10级昏迷 好转到12
[02:29] Must have got his bell rung. 这一定是犯规了
[02:30] I’m his father. I was there. 我是他父亲 当时也在场
[02:32] He didn’t get his bell rung. He barely got hit. 那人没被吹犯规 他没什么事
[02:34] Bret, I’m Dr. Choi. Can you hear me? 布莱特 我是崔医生 听得见吗
[02:36] – Can you breathe? – Get me off of here! -你能呼吸吗 -放我下去
[02:37] All right, let’s transfer him. Reese, on your count. 把他移到病床上 里斯你来数
[02:40] Okay, nice and easy. One, two, three. 好 小心 123
[02:44] Transfer the oxygen, leave him on the cannula, 给他吸氧 别换插管
[02:45] and let’s get him up on the monitors. 上监视器
[02:46] – On it. – Check his SAT levels. -是 -检查生命体征状况
[02:49] Okay. Pupils equal bilaterally and reactive. 两侧瞳孔均有反应
[02:51] He stayed on his skates the whole time. 他一直穿着冰鞋
[02:54] Bret, I need you to focus on me– is there any pain? 布莱特 看我 你哪里疼
[02:56] Ah–there! Right where you’re touching. 就你碰的这里
[02:59] Your show, Reese. 看你了 里斯
[03:01] He needs a CT head and spine, 扫描大脑与脊柱
[03:03] and I would get him a chest X-ray. 我去给他做胸透
[03:04] – Come on, really? – We got this. -真的吗 -相信我们
[03:06] Oh, my God– is it a concussion– what happened, Jack? 天啊 是脑震荡吗 怎么回事 杰克
[03:08] He was battling for a puck along the boards– it’s nothing. 他当时在场边争球 没事的
[03:11] Here we are in the emergency room, Jack. 我们可是在急诊室 杰克
[03:13] Mr. and Mrs. Cooper, I’m gonna need you to step outside. 库伯先生库伯太太 请你们离开抢救室
[03:15] Bret had a bad concussion last month. 布莱特上个月就严重脑震荡过
[03:17] Honey, it’s not a concussion. 亲爱的 这不是脑震荡
[03:20] Look, Doc, he’s got a scholarship 医生 波士顿学院还有
[03:22] on the table for Boston College, okay? 奖学金在等着他 好吗
[03:24] Another concussion, they might rescind the offer. 再有次脑震荡 他们可能就撤回了
[03:25] My eyes– everything’s blurry! 我的眼睛 一切都好模糊
[03:27] Bret, you have to stay still. 布莱特 别乱动
[03:29] Please, Bret, you have to hold still–hold still, buddy. 拜托 别乱动 伙计
[03:31] – Dad! – Son, you okay? -爸爸 -儿子 你还好吗
[03:33] Dad! Dad, I can’t see! 爸爸 我看不见了
[03:35] – Stay still, Bret. – I can’t see! -别动 布莱特 -我看不见了
[03:38] Stay still, Bret. Stay still. 别动 布莱特
[04:04] Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. 醒醒 睡美人
[04:05] – The cat nap’s over. – Oh, yeah. -这盹该打完了 -是
[04:07] They’re on their way in. 他们在来的路上
[04:09] – How long was I down? – About 20 minutes. -我睡了多久 -大概20分钟
[04:11] Oh, it felt like 20 seconds. 感觉就像20秒
[04:14] You know you’re only supposed to work 12-hour shifts, right? 你知道轮班只能12小时 对吗
[04:16] – It’s the law. – I know. -法律规定的 -我知道
[04:18] But Dr. Downey makes his own rules. 但唐尼医生有他的规矩
[04:22] – All right– – Half a minute more. -好吧 -我再睡半分钟
[04:25] Come on. 求你了
[04:27] Down. 躺下
[04:31] Ticktock. 抓紧吧
[04:39] Doc, hey. How is he? 你好 医生 他怎么样
[04:40] – What happened to his eyesight? – His vision’s fine. -他的眼睛有事吗 -视力无碍
[04:42] It was a transient impairment, probably caused by anxiety. 是短暂性障碍 可能是因为紧张
[04:45] What about his head? Is it another concussion? 他的脑袋呢 又是脑震荡吗
[04:47] Can’t say for sure yet. 现在还说不好
[04:49] We’re doing a CT of his head and cervical spine 我们在扫描他的脑部与颈椎
[04:52] to make sure there’s no bleeding. 确保没有出血
[04:53] That might require surgery. 可能需要手术
[04:54] Surgery? Oh, God. 手术吗 天啊
[04:56] I’m not saying he needs surgery. 我不是说就一定要手术
[04:58] We just need to rule everything out. 只是得排除所有可能
[04:59] Relax, hon, okay? 别担心 亲爱的
[05:00] Let’s not get worked up before the tests come back. 结果还没出来 我们先别慌
[05:03] It’s–it–it’s… 这…
[05:07] it’s like… it’s like I… 就像我…
[05:10] It’s like I said before. It–it l-looks worse than it is. 就像我说过的 表象比实际严重
[05:14] Look, Doc, I played 18 seasons. I took a hit or two. 医生 我打了18年冰球 也被撞过
[05:18] 99% of the time, it was nothing. 大多数时候 都没什么
[05:20] I sat out a shift, got right back in. 坐旁边歇上一轮 就能再上场
[05:22] Trust me, I get it. 相信我 我知道
[05:24] Listen, as soon as we get the tests back, 一拿到检查结果
[05:27] we’ll figure out our next step. 我们就会知道下一步该怎么做了
[05:29] Okay. 好
[05:30] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢谢 -没事
[05:32] Ma’am. 失陪
[05:35] It’s gonna be fine. 会没事的
[05:48] – Tired, Dr. Rhodes? – No, I feel great. -累吗 罗德斯医生 -不 我觉得好极了
[05:50] Sign for the lungs, and let’s move. 肺到位 我们走吧
[05:53] All right. 好吧
[05:55] – How long was he waiting? – Half a minute. -他等了多久 -半分钟
[06:02] – Watch out, please. – Yes. Spoke with Dr. Bucchheit -请注意 -对 和布赫海特医生谈过
[06:04] about Loratazone– think it’s gonna work out. 氟雷他纵 应该有用
[06:07] Hey, Greg, let me call you back. 格雷格 我回头再打给你
[06:11] Dr. Halstead–Will. 霍斯特德医生 威尔
[06:14] Zoe, how are you? Your hair’s different. 佐伊 你好啊 发型换了
[06:17] – I like it. – Yeah? -我喜欢 -是吗
[06:19] Yeah. Thank you. 对 谢谢
[06:22] Had a great time the other night. 那晚上开心吗
[06:24] You’ve officially converted me to a rye whiskey girl. 你快把我变成嗜酒姑娘了
[06:26] It cleanses the soul, or at least the memory. 能净化灵魂啊 至少能净化记忆
[06:30] Things any better? 有进展吗
[06:31] Well, they haven’t gotten worse. 还没变得更糟
[06:32] Guess that’s something. 这应该就算好了
[06:34] Good. Cup half full–my kind of guy. 很好 我就喜欢乐观的人
[06:38] Round two soon? 什么时候再去喝一杯
[06:40] I’m free tonight. 我今晚没事
[06:42] I’ll call you when my shift’s over. 我轮班结束给你打电话
[06:44] Yeah. Okay. 好啊
[06:48] Mr. Anderson, I’m Dr. Halstead. 安德森先生 我是霍斯特德医生
[06:50] Oh, please, call me Tim. 叫我蒂姆就好
[06:52] You got it, Tim. 好啊 蒂姆
[06:54] So you’re a diabetic? 你有糖尿病吗
[06:55] Yeah, since after college. Lucky bastard, I know. 是啊 大学毕业就有了 真走运啊
[06:58] I see you’re on the blood-thinner Warfarin. 我看到你在吃血液稀释剂 华法令
[07:00] – How’s your INR? – Don’t know. -你的INR值怎么样 -不知道
[07:02] I haven’t had it checked in a few weeks. 好几周没查了
[07:04] Mm-hmm. Let’s have a listen. 我们来听一下
[07:13] Yeah, you’ve also had a mitral valve replaced. 你还置换了二尖瓣
[07:15] I can hear the clicking. 我听到滴答声了
[07:16] Yeah, two stent operations, an atherectomy, 对 两次支架手术 一次斑块切除术
[07:18] and a laser angioplasty. 以及一次激光血管清理术
[07:20] And somehow still putting us all to shame. 还是让我们很羞愧
[07:22] You look like a Bergdorf’s catalog. 你就像时尚目录一样
[07:24] Well, look good, feel good, Dr. Manning. 看起来挺好啊 曼宁医生
[07:27] I was wondering if I would see you. 我刚还在想能不能见到你呢
[07:29] Dr. Halstead, you mind if I sit in? 霍斯特德医生 介意我旁听吗
[07:32] You don’t have to ask. 不用问
[07:34] So what’s going on today? 今天怎么了
[07:35] Last time you were in for a foot infection. 上次你进来是因为足部感染
[07:36] – Any reoccurrence? – No, -复发了吗 -不
[07:38] just a little shortness of breath. 就是有点呼吸急促
[07:39] I was cleaning out my attic, 我那会儿在清理阁楼
[07:41] started feeling a little light-headed. 感觉有点头晕
[07:44] Nothing, really, to worry about, 也没什么 不用担心
[07:45] but, still, better safe than sorry. 但还是求个稳妥吧
[07:46] Anything else? 还有什么问题吗
[07:48] My left leg’s been aching a bit. 我左腿有点疼
[07:49] Mr. Anderson is in congestive heart failure. 安德森先生有充血性心力衰竭
[07:52] – Oh? – It’s mild. -有吗 -一点点
[07:54] At least, that’s what my last doctor told me. 是上一个医生告诉我的
[07:56] But you could still stand to lose some of that fluid. 去掉点血你还是可以的
[07:59] All right, what we’re gonna do–chest X-ray, EKG, labs. 好 我们要做胸透 心电图 做个化验
[08:02] Have IR do an angiogram, check the flow of the leg. 做个血管造影 检查一下腿部的血液流通
[08:06] Here I was, thinking I was gonna make it home 我还在想回家来不来得及
[08:08] for the Bulls game. 看公牛队比赛呢
[08:11] Don’t worry, Tim, we’ll get you the wi-fi password. 别担心 蒂姆 我们会给你无线密码的
[08:13] You can watch the game on your phone. 你可以在手机上看
[08:21] A little overboard. His leg wasn’t cold. 有点过了 他的腿没僵
[08:24] A vascular ultrasound, maybe, 做个血管超声差不多
[08:25] but an angiogram’s a bit much to start. 做血管造影有点过了吧
[08:27] He’s a decade-long vasculopath. 他有十年的血管病变
[08:29] His blood vessels are shot. 血管受到影响了
[08:31] He’s not indicating. 没有症状
[08:32] I hardly think he needs another uncomfortable procedure. 我不认为他需要再做一个不舒服的检查
[08:35] There’s no telling what he needs. 没人敢说他不需要
[08:37] Look, I am not dismissing you, Nat, 听着 我不是在轻视你 小娜
[08:39] but I did the intake. 但是我接的病人
[08:41] It’s my call. 我说了算
[08:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:54] Hoo, you look like crap. 你脸色好差
[08:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:58] Downey boot camp. 简直是训练营
[09:00] Presume you’re on the transplant? 你要做器官移植吗
[09:01] Ex-vivo–have you ever seen one? 离体 你见过吗
[09:03] The lungs are perfused out– 肺完全离…
[09:05] Outside the body, yeah. I know the procedure. 在体外 我知道过程
[09:08] Yeah, the patient was an NYFD first responder on 911. 没错 病人是纽约消防局接到的
[09:12] He developed pulmonary fibrosis from debris exposure. 和碎片接触导致肺纤维化
[09:15] So no good deed, right? 情况不妙啊
[09:18] I got to jet. 我得走了
[09:19] Your trauma pages are coming to me now. 你的创伤病人都来找我了
[09:22] – Lunch later? – Page me. -一起吃午饭吗 -喊我
[09:27] So then I just break up the center 然后我就冲破了中心
[09:29] and carry the puck into the zone myself? 把冰球带入得分区了
[09:30] Exactly. You catch the D-man in the neutral zone. 没错 你抓住了中间那家伙
[09:33] And I’ll be left with a two-on-one. 然后我就二对一了
[09:35] Good read. 聪明
[09:36] Hey, put that away now. 快收起来
[09:41] Good news. CT head and spine were clear. 好消息 头部和脊柱CT检查都出来了
[09:43] – No concussion? – No concussion. -没有震荡 -没有
[09:45] So I’m out of here? 我能出院了吗
[09:47] And off to Chestnut Hill. Go, Eagles. 可以去栗树山了 加油 老鹰队
[09:49] – Sweet! Thanks, Doc. – Sure. -好嘞 谢谢 医生 -不用谢
[09:54] Sports aren’t really my thing. 我不懂运动
[09:58] What’d I tell you, hon? 我和你说什么来着 亲爱的
[09:59] Nothing. The kid’s a rock. 没事 孩子壮着呢
[10:01] Like father, like son. Doc, thanks so much. 有其父必有其子 谢谢你 医生
[10:04] You got it. 不用
[10:08] Okay, so let’s go tell those bad-news scouts 好 我们去告诉那些童子军们
[10:12] that the nation’s number-one recruit is good to go. 全国最厉害的学员来了
[10:15] Dr. Choi, is it possible you missed something? 崔医生 你会不会错过了什么
[10:18] – Bret complains of headaches. – Mom. -布莱特说过他头疼 -妈
[10:19] He’s had this one for two weeks. 都两周了
[10:20] Joan, enough! 琼 够了
[10:25] Look, the scan came back clean, honey. 检查结果说没事 亲爱的
[10:28] Stop looking for something that isn’t there. 别杞人忧天了
[10:32] LP? 腰椎穿刺
[10:34] Headaches could be a symptom of meningitis. 头疼可能是脑膜炎的症状
[10:36] An infection like that wouldn’t show up on the CT. 这种感染CT扫描上不会显示出来
[10:39] Could explain why a minor hit 也可以解释为什么之前的一次小碰撞
[10:40] caused such a big reaction earlier. 会造成这么大的反应
[10:42] I think it’s best we do a spinal tap. 我想我们最好做一次脊椎穿刺
[10:44] Okay, but meningitis, that is treatable, right? 好吧 但脑膜炎是可以治愈的对吗
[10:48] Hockey can wait for an hour, Jack. 晚一小时再去打冰球没关系的 杰克
[10:51] Okay, Joan. 好吧 琼
[10:53] So, Bret, 布莱特
[10:55] if you could lie on your side 麻烦你侧卧
[10:57] and pull your knees up to your chest, 然后将膝盖尽量蜷至胸部
[10:59] I’m gonna numb you with a local anesthetic. 我会对你进行局部麻醉
[11:01] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[11:03] Feeling a little dizzy. 有点头晕
[11:04] – Okay. – Bret? Bret! -好吧 -布莱特
[11:07] – Bret! – Bret! -布莱特 -布莱特
[11:09] – Bret! – Reese! -布莱特 -里斯
[11:11] Little help! 快来人帮忙
[11:17] – Anything hurt? – Not really. -伤到哪里了吗 -还好
[11:20] Gonna be stiff tomorrow, though, aren’t I? 不过明天估计就浑身酸疼了 是吧
[11:22] Yeah, but pain builds character. 那是 但疼痛能锻炼人的品质
[11:25] According to who, exactly? 这到底是谁说的
[11:28] Bret still needs an LP. You good? 布莱特还需要做腰椎穿刺 你能行吗
[11:30] Uh…fourth period, 最后一节比赛
[11:32] bottom of the 9th– put me back in, Coach. 九局下半 让我上场吧 教练
[11:35] Butchered hockey, football, 一句话就毁了三项运动
[11:37] and baseball in one sentence–impressive. 冰球 橄榄球和棒球 真厉害
[11:40] Dr. Charles, thanks for coming down. 查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来
[11:42] – Quick favor? – Shoot. -能帮个忙吗 -尽管说
[11:44] Uh, got a patient, 17-year-old hockey player. 我有个病人 17岁的冰球运动员
[11:47] I heard. Bret “Bear” Cooper. 我听说了 “大熊”布莱特·库伯
[11:49] Dad was a heavy. 父亲是个重量级选手
[11:50] Hear the kid’s even better. 听说儿子更加青出于蓝
[11:51] Wouldn’t have taken you for a jock. 还不知道你对体育也这么有兴趣
[11:52] Oh, come on–sport’s the oldest form of group therapy. 体育可是最古老的小组治疗方式
[11:55] We yell. We scream. 我们呐喊狂叫
[11:57] Testosterone spikes. 雄性激素爆棚
[11:59] Every now and then, we even get to believe in a miracle. 时不时还能让我们相信奇迹
[12:02] Your patient… 你的病人
[12:03] It’s actually his father Jack that I needed the consult on. 需要帮助的其实是他的父亲杰克
[12:05] He’s exhibiting memory loss, hand tremors, agitation– 他表现出了记忆衰退 手颤 易怒
[12:08] could be Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, 很可能是慢性创伤性脑病
[12:10] but I’d like to rule out anxiety and depression first. 但我想先排除焦虑症和抑郁症
[12:13] CTE sounds right. 慢性创伤性脑病确实有可能
[12:14] Get hit in the head that many times, 他在赛场上头部被撞击这么多次
[12:15] it’s bound to catch up with you. 迟早是会出事的
[12:17] – Yeah. – Past always does. -是啊 -你永远摆脱不了过去
[12:22] Listen, sorry about the other day. 那天的事我很抱歉
[12:23] – We got slammed. – I get it. -我们忙坏了 -我明白
[12:25] E.D. never sleeps. 急诊室永不休息
[12:27] But if you keep skipping our sessions, buddy, 但如果你继续逃我的咨询 哥们
[12:30] I’m afraid you won’t either. 恐怕你也睡不了了
[12:38] So finally, as we reintroduce blood into your lungs, 我们终于能再次让血液进入你的肺部
[12:41] we will manually compress the pulmonary artery 我们会人工按压肺动脉
[12:43] to avoid initial volume overload. 避免一开始血液过量
[12:46] Hey, can I see those lungs again, please, Doc? 我能再看看那肺吗 医生
[12:49] Yeah, of course. 当然
[12:54] Science fiction meets reality. 科幻小说居然成真了
[12:58] I just hope they work as well once they’re in me. 我只希望它在我身体里也能正常运作
[13:00] Believe me, you couldn’t be in better hands 相信我 唐尼医生的技术
[13:01] than Dr. Downey’s. 你可以尽管放心
[13:04] We’ll see you in the O.R., Mr. Mosconi. 我们手术室见 莫斯科尼先生
[13:09] Your lungs got a Chicago Fire escort 你的肺还是芝加哥消防局送来的
[13:11] like I have never seen. 我从没见过这种排场
[13:13] Brothers in arms. 他们是我哥们
[13:19] This is really happening. 真的要这么做了
[13:21] It is. We’ll see you on the other side. 没错 等你醒来后再见
[13:25] Yeah. 好啊
[13:29] Quite the presentation, Dr. Rhodes. 解说得不错啊 罗德斯医生
[13:31] I wanted to be thorough. 我想尽量详尽一点
[13:33] Great. 很好
[13:35] Next time, in English. 下一次 别说那么多专业术语
[13:38] Patient’s already overwhelmed. 病人想的已经够多了
[13:42] Okay. 好吧
[13:44] Start of the second, Bulls are looking strong… 第二节开始 公牛队气势如虹
[13:46] – What’s the score? – Bulls are up by 4. -比分多少 -公牛队领先4分
[13:50] Nice. 不错
[13:52] Dr. Manning, Tim’s blood work came back. 曼宁医生 蒂姆的血检报告出来了
[13:55] INR’s high. 国际标准化比值很高
[13:56] Same thing happened the last time he came in. 他上次来之后一定又发生了什么
[13:59] All right, let’s ease him off the blood thinners 好吧 逐渐减少他的血液稀释剂
[14:00] and give him 10mg of Vitamin K 然后给他10毫克维生素K
[14:02] to level off his clotting factors. 来稳定他的凝血因子
[14:04] – Put in the order. – Thanks. -我会记下的 -谢了
[14:05] Oh, those tests that Dr. Halstead ordered? 对了 霍尔斯特德医生要求的那些检查结果呢
[14:08] All negative. 全部阴性
[14:10] Put Tim through all that stress for nothing. 让蒂姆白白紧张了那么久
[14:21] They won’t listen. They’re doing a lumbar puncture. 他们不听 非要做腰椎穿刺
[14:25] That is exactly what I was trying to tell them. 我就是这么跟他们说的
[14:30] Okay, yeah. I’ll keep you posted, Doc. Thanks. 好 有消息我再通知你 医生 谢了
[14:34] Mr. Cooper? 库伯先生
[14:35] Dan Charles. Boy, what a pleasure. 丹·查尔斯 见到你太荣幸了
[14:39] That’s quite a grip. 手劲不小啊
[14:41] Good for stick handling. You ever played hockey? 挺适合握杆的 你打过冰球吗
[14:43] Oh, a million years ago. Only Junior League goalie, 八百年前的事了 只当过青年联赛守门员
[14:46] but had one shut-out. Best day of my life. 但有一场让对方一分没得 最美好的记忆
[14:49] Ha. I loved the Junior Leagues. 我最喜欢青年联赛了
[14:51] Played the game for no other reason than it was fun. 纯粹为了乐趣而打球
[14:54] Don’t read too much into that. 别想太多
[14:56] You are a shrink, right? 你是心理医生 对吧
[14:58] Oh, boy, what gave me away? 是我哪里暴露了
[15:00] Well, the team always had a couple on the payroll. 以前队里总会有那么一两个
[15:03] Soft spoken, loved eye contact, 轻声细语 目光和蔼
[15:05] and not to mention the sweater vest 还有毛衣背心
[15:07] and the Rockports didn’t help. 和乐步皮鞋也出卖了你
[15:08] Oh, geez. Well, then you know 老天 既然这样
[15:11] exactly what my next question’s gonna be. 你很清楚我下一个问题会是什么
[15:13] How am I feeling? 我感觉如何
[15:15] Conflicted. 很矛盾
[15:16] I mean, my son is in the E.D., 我儿子在急诊室
[15:18] so as a dad, I’m concerned. 所以作为父亲 我很担心
[15:21] But as a former player, 但作为退役球手
[15:22] knowing that leaving it out on the ice is what got us here, 我知道我们会来这里是因为他在球场上拼尽了全力
[15:26] couldn’t be more proud. 为此我无比骄傲
[15:28] Sacrifice in the name of sport– 为体育献身
[15:30] wouldn’t know anything about that. 这我就没什么体会了
[15:32] I never played hockey. 从来没有打过冰球
[15:33] You know, that’s a shame. 那真是可惜
[15:35] I mean, you got great width, you know? 你的体型很适合 知道吗
[15:36] You never thought about playing goalie? 你从来没想过当守门员吗
[15:38] Mm–more of a bookworm than a bruiser. 我比较喜欢看书 不喜欢运动
[15:41] Yeah, I got you. 我懂
[15:44] The spinal tap’s done. 脊椎穿刺做好了
[15:45] We’ll get it off to the lab and go from there. 我们会送去化验 再进行分析
[15:47] Great. 好的
[15:48] Well, nice to meet you, Doc. 很高兴见到你 医生
[15:49] Real pleasure. 非常荣幸
[15:52] – Short-term memory loss– – As of now, -短期记忆缺失 -暂时来看
[15:54] CTE’s only diagnosable postmortem, 慢性创伤性脑病只有死后才能判断出来
[15:56] but I’m afraid your instincts are correct. 但恐怕你的直觉是对的
[16:03] You still at it? 你还在看
[16:04] Didn’t your mom ever tell you you’d go blind 你妈妈没告诉过你盯着屏幕太久
[16:06] staring at a screen that long? 会瞎的吗
[16:08] My mother was a litigation attorney 我妈妈是一名诉讼代理律师
[16:09] and worked 90-hour weeks. She didn’t tell me much. 一周工作90小时 跟我没什么时间说话
[16:12] Well, guess it’s on the nurses then. 那就得由我们护士来管了
[16:14] All right, this hospital’s too far from the city. 好吧 这家医院离城里太远
[16:16] You wouldn’t last a week in the boonies. 你在郊区根本撑不过一个礼拜
[16:19] Oh, and this one’s way too vanilla. 这家也太小清新了
[16:21] You’ve been rolling with us. 你老是跟我们混
[16:22] You got a little flavor now. 现在口味肯定变重了
[16:23] This one’s Boston? 这家还是波士顿的呢
[16:25] Winters are terrible. 那儿的冬天糟透了
[16:29] All right, you got me on that one. 好吧 其实我不知道
[16:31] Maybe…we’re angling for you to stay. 也许…我们只是想让你留下来
[16:35] Chicago Med’s definitely in the running. 芝加哥医院绝对是个好地方
[16:38] It’s my specialty I’m torn over. 但我的专长发生了改变
[16:39] I always thought I’d choose pathology, 我一直以为我会选择病理学
[16:41] but the E.D.’s really… grown on me. 但是急救室的工作…让我很感兴趣
[16:45] I can’t believe I just said that. 真不敢相信我这么说了
[16:46] Oh, that’s okay, sweetie. 没关系 亲爱的
[16:48] You’re not the first lab geek that we’ve turned. 你不是唯一一个被我们同化的实验室呆子
[16:56] You shouldn’t be the last one in. 你不该是最后一个到场的
[16:58] Patient’s ready, Dr. Downey. 病人都准备好了 唐尼医生
[16:59] Let’s get this show on the road. 我们开始干活吧
[17:01] Propofol’s going in. 已推注异丙酚
[17:07] Pressure’s tanking. 血压在下降
[17:10] – No pulse. – Rhodes, on his chest. -没有脉搏了 -罗德斯 胸部按压
[17:16] Allen, how much epi has he gotten? 艾伦 他注射了多少肾上腺素
[17:18] 20 mics. 20毫克
[17:24] Got a pulse back. 脉搏回来了
[17:25] Good waveform on the A Line. 跳动很稳定
[17:28] He’s in sinus rhythm. 他出现窦性心律
[17:29] Let’s TEE. 做食道超声心动图
[17:31] All right. 好的
[17:32] – Here you go, Doctor. – Thank you, Nurse. -给 医生 -谢谢 护士
[17:39] Get in there. 进去了
[17:43] Show me what I need to see. 让我看看情况
[17:45] Look at the aortic valve. 看看主动脉瓣膜
[17:48] Valve area’s .6. 瓣膜面积0.6
[17:50] Cardiologist said it was only mild to moderately stenotic. 心脏病医生说只是轻度到中度狭窄
[17:52] I know, but this is critical. 我知道 但这是重度
[17:54] He needs a new valve. 他需要新的瓣膜
[17:55] How long have the lungs been perfusing? 肺部灌注多久了
[17:57] Including transport, at least six hours. 包括移植的时间至少有六小时了
[18:00] They’re good for another five to six, 还能再撑五六个小时
[18:02] but we can’t transplant until we fix that valve. 但是不修复好瓣膜就没法移植
[18:04] Keep him deep–between his lungs and the blockage, 继续深度麻醉 他的肺部和血栓这个情况
[18:06] he won’t tolerate going under again. 没办法在承受一次手术
[18:07] You and I need to figure out a plan quickly. 你跟我得迅速想出解决办法
[18:12] Code blue, treatment 1. 蓝色警报 一号治疗室
[18:14] Code blue, treatment 1. 蓝色警报 一号治疗室
[18:17] What happened? 怎么回事
[18:18] A second ago, he was perfectly stable. 一秒前他还很稳定
[18:20] – We were talking. – Hold compressions. -我们还在说话 -停止按压
[18:22] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[18:24] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -我不知道
[18:28] No breath sounds. 没有呼吸声了
[18:29] V-Fib! 室颤
[18:31] Crash cart! 急救车
[18:34] – Charge to 200 joules. – Charging. -充电200 -充电中
[18:37] – Charged. – Everyone clear. -充电完成 -所有人离手
[18:40] Nat, back away. 小娜 让开
[18:41] No, just give me one more second. 不 再给我一秒
[18:43] I see the cords. 我看到索线了
[18:45] I’m almost in. 差不多进去了
[18:47] All right, tube’s in. Let’s go. 好了 管道插好了 开始
[18:49] Everyone clear! 所有人离手
[18:52] Nothing. Copy. O.R. on standby. 没反应 收到 手术室准备好了
[18:54] – Round of epi. – Got it. -推注肾上腺素 -好的
[18:55] – Charging. – Charged. -充电 -充电完成
[18:58] – Clear! – Clear. -离手 -离手
[19:02] Still in fib. 还在室颤
[19:03] Nat, you take over compressions. 小娜 你来按压
[19:04] Don’t stop for anything. April, where’s that epi? 别为任何事停下 艾普尔 肾上腺素在哪儿
[19:07] Epi’s in. 已注射肾上腺素
[19:08] Clear. Clear! 离手 离手
[19:13] CPR. Epi again. 继续心肺复苏 注射肾上腺素
[19:14] Follow it with an amp of bicarb. 加注碳酸氢盐
[19:15] Yes, Doctor. 好的 医生
[19:20] Asystole–he’s got no pulse. 心脏停播 他没有脉搏了
[19:23] I got it. 我来
[19:31] Will. 威尔
[19:35] Will, he’s gone. 威尔 他死了
[19:48] Time of death–14:21. 死亡时间 14点21分
[20:06] Balloon valvuloplasty will stabilize the valve 瓣球囊成形术能稳定瓣膜
[20:08] and allow us to do the transplant. 让我们完成移植
[20:10] It’s only a stopgap. 这只是应急措施
[20:11] In a month we’re back at square one 过一个月我们就又回到了原点
[20:12] needing to replace the valve, 还是得替换瓣膜
[20:14] only now the patient’s fresh off a transplant. 只不过现在病人急需进行移植
[20:17] Then we open him up, 那我们打开他的胸腔
[20:19] replace the aortic valve, 换掉瓣膜
[20:20] and do the transplant afterwards. 然后再进行移植
[20:21] I don’t want him open that long. 我不想把他胸腔开这么久
[20:23] Invites a whole host of complications. 情况会变得很复杂
[20:25] Okay. 好吧
[20:28] How about this? 那这样呢
[20:30] We do the valve replacement and the lung transplant 我们同时做瓣膜替换
[20:34] at the same time. 和肺部移植
[20:36] We’ll do a trans-aortic valve replacement first– 我们要先做瓣膜替换手术…
[20:39] less invasive. 损伤更小
[20:40] Cardiologist can go in through the groin via catheter 心脏科医生可以通过腹股沟导管
[20:42] to fix the valve. 修复瓣膜
[20:43] Once they’re done, we’ll move on with the transplant. 他们做好 我们就进行移植手术
[20:46] Yes, sir. 好的
[20:49] A brain infection– like meningitis? 颅内感染 你是说脑膜炎吗
[20:52] You can treat this with antibiotics, can’t you? 但这是可以用抗生素治疗的对吧
[20:55] Possibly. We did catch this one early. 可以 我们之前的确掌握了这项技术
[20:57] This is cerebritis, not meningitis, 这是大脑炎 而非脑膜炎
[20:59] which is not only serious 这个不止很严重
[21:00] but stems from some underlying condition, 而且是由某些潜在因素引起的
[21:03] one we have yet to find. 而这个因素我们还未查明
[21:04] So…more tests? 那 要做更多检查吗
[21:06] Afraid so. 恐怕必须如此
[21:10] Third period, son. We got this. 第三场 儿子 我们没问题的
[21:13] Mr. Cooper… 库伯先生
[21:15] mind if I talk to you for a second? 能借一步说话吗
[21:16] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[21:21] Hang tight. 稍等
[21:23] We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. 我们要好好聊聊
[21:31] Look, I couldn’t help but notice earlier– 听着 我之前无意中发现的
[21:35] The CTE. 慢性创伤性脑病
[21:36] – Yeah. – Yeah, I know. -是啊 -我知道
[21:38] I know. I got it under control. 我知道 我已经把它控制住了
[21:41] Mr. Cooper, the disease is progressive. 库伯先生 病症是不断发展的
[21:43] You think I don’t know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[21:45] I have a private physician, 我可是有私人医生的
[21:47] a team doctor from when I played, 是我队里的队医
[21:49] and he says it’s not too bad. 他说没事
[21:50] And Bret? 那布莱特呢
[21:51] Bret is fine. All right? 布莱特没事 对吧
[21:54] The game’s changed, huh? Safer. 现在比赛变了 更安全了
[21:56] Better equipment, better penalty regulations– 更好的器械 奖罚制度更完善了
[21:58] Does he know? 他知道吗
[22:00] Well, I don’t really see 我不明白
[22:02] how that’s any of your damn business. 这关你什么事
[22:03] Bret deserves the truth. What kind of father 布莱特理应知道真相
[22:05] keeps his kid in the dark? 什么样的爸爸会一直蒙骗自己儿子啊
[22:06] Hey, you watch what you say to me! 你说话给我小心点
[22:08] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[22:17] I apologize for my colleague, sincerely. 我为我的同事向您诚挚地道歉
[22:21] Why don’t you, um, 不如你
[22:22] why don’t you go check on your wife and son? 不如你去看看你的妻儿吧
[22:24] I’m very sorry about that. 我非常抱歉
[22:25] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[22:34] He’s keeping it from Bret. 他一直瞒着布莱特
[22:36] And so you thought threatening him 所以你就觉得
[22:37] would make him more forthcoming? 威胁他就能让他更坦率吗
[22:39] That’s my conversation anyway. Why didn’t you page me? 这应该是我跟他聊的 你怎么不叫我
[22:41] Wouldn’t have helped– guy’s in total denial. 没用的 那人一心不承认
[22:43] Oh, he is? 是吗
[22:47] This is why you go to therapy 正因如此你才要接受治疗
[22:51] and why you stick with it. 而且还得一直接受治疗
[23:04] Come on. 快点啊
[23:08] What the hell? 什么鬼
[23:16] Can I talk to you for a minute? 我能和你聊聊吗
[23:19] Why did you administer vitamin K to my patient 你为什么给我的病人开维他命K
[23:21] without consulting me? 还问都不问我一下
[23:34] His clotting was slow. 他的凝血速度很慢
[23:36] It’s standard protocol, 这是符合规范的
[23:38] and I think you mean our patient. 而且我觉得你说的是我们的病人吧
[23:40] Your protocol may have caused a pulmonary embolism. 你的规范可能已经造成了肺栓塞
[23:43] You have no grounds to say that. 你没依据可别说这话
[23:45] Any number of things could’ve happened. 任何事情都可能会发生
[23:46] He has been battling his vasculopathy for years. 他已经和自己的血管病变抗争了好几年了
[23:49] Oh, so now he was a ticking time bomb? 你现在是说他随时都在等死咯
[23:52] That’s not what I said, 我不是这个意思
[23:54] and if you had listened, you’d know that. 你要是有认真听我说话就知道了
[23:56] I heard you loud and clear. 我听得一清二楚
[23:58] You thought nothing was wrong, and where is Tim now? 你觉得自己没做错 那蒂姆呢
[24:06] He was stable when I left him. 我离开的时候他还好好地
[24:09] You better think about what you’re saying right now. 你最好想好了再说话
[24:11] Nat, that vitamin K made him throw a clot. 小娜 维他命K使他失去了一个凝块
[24:13] You don’t know that. 你不知道
[24:15] If you hadn’t interfered, he’d still be here. 要不是你乱插手 他还好好地
[24:20] No, this is not about me. 不 这不关我的事
[24:23] This is about you and the mess that you made 这都是因为你 和你在詹妮弗·贝克
[24:26] when you resuscitated Jennifer Baker against her DNR. 拒绝心肺复苏时硬给她做心肺复苏惹出的乱子
[24:29] Well, blaming me for this is not gonna make that right. 就算你把这事怪在我头上也不能弥补你做的错事
[24:47] Hey, I paged you twice. 我呼叫了你两次
[24:52] Shouldn’t you be operating? 你不是应该在做手术吗
[24:54] No, the patient arrested. Cardiologist is doing a TAVR, 患者心脏病发作 心脏病医师正给他做脉瓣置换
[24:57] and I had a minute and figured we might grab a bite to eat. 我就得了空 想我们可以一起吃点什么
[25:01] Sit. 坐
[25:08] I–you know, maybe I’m missing something. 可能我错过了什么
[25:10] I-I just–I pitched Downey 我刚给唐尼提出了
[25:14] at least four solutions, right? 至少四个解决方案 对吧
[25:16] Not one bullet hit its mark. 他没一个满意
[25:19] You know, half the time, I feel like I’m the chosen one. 有时候 我觉得我就是那个人
[25:21] The other half, I feel like I’m failing him. 其他时候 我觉得自己让他失望了
[25:23] I just can’t get a read on the guy. 我就是不懂他在想什么
[25:28] Mind if we talk about something else? 你介意我们聊点别的什么吗
[25:34] Is there something we should be talking about, 是不是有什么我们应该谈一谈
[25:37] ’cause I get the feeling– 因为我有种感觉
[25:41] Damn, uh…I gotta go. 见鬼 我得走了
[25:44] Look, we’ll pick this up later, okay? 听着 一会儿我们接着聊 好吗
[25:48] Yeah. 好啊
[25:53] Often, brain infections are caused 通常 颅内感染是由于
[25:55] by inflammation in the sinuses and in the ears. 鼻窦和耳内的炎症所引起的
[26:01] Your ears look okay. 你的耳朵没问题
[26:04] Always know you wanted to be a doctor? 你一直知道自己想做一个医生吗
[26:06] Yes. 是的
[26:09] And no. 也不是
[26:11] As a kid, I was intrigued by anatomy, 小时候 我对解剖学很感兴趣
[26:14] dissecting frogs and looking at their organs 解剖青蛙 在显微镜下面
[26:15] under the microscope. 看它们的器官
[26:17] But here I am in the E.D. 但我现在在急诊室里面
[26:21] I never thought I’d be dealing with people 我从没想过我会和人打交道
[26:22] in their most difficult times. 尤其是在他们最艰辛的时候
[26:27] And you? 你呢
[26:30] Hockey… 冰球
[26:32] Hockey is… Well, it’s so… 冰球 它…
[26:35] – Vicious? – Well, yeah. -暴力了吗 -是的
[26:38] Yeah. 是啊
[26:39] I don’t understand 我不理解
[26:40] how someone could risk all of their teeth for a game. 怎么有人会不顾自己失去一嘴牙的危险去比赛
[26:45] My dad played pro, 我爸爸是职业选手
[26:46] and I was skating before I could walk. 我还没会走路就已经会滑冰了
[26:50] Even if I wanted a different career, 即使我想换个工作
[26:53] nothing else would feel right on me. 我也觉得不合适
[26:56] Guess you can’t escape who you are. 我猜是没法逃避自己内心吧
[27:01] You’ve got a little dried blood in your nose, 你鼻子里有点干血
[27:03] but it’s probably just because of the fall. 但有可能是因为摔倒引起的
[27:05] Oh, no, I had a nosebleed this morning. 不 我今早流鼻血流的
[27:06] I get ’em all the time. 经常如此
[27:08] All the time? 经常吗
[27:09] Yeah, it’s no big deal. 是 没什么大不了的
[27:12] Can I take a look in your mouth, please? 可以张嘴让我看一下吗
[27:15] Okay. 好的
[27:24] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[27:30] – Ms. Goodwin? – Yeah? -古德温女士 -什么事
[27:31] My schedule–I would like to be on different shifts 我的值班表 我不想和霍斯德特医生
[27:33] – than Dr. Halstead. – Oh? -一起轮班 -是吗
[27:35] I think it’s in the best interest of our patients. 我觉得这对病人是最好的
[27:37] It’s nothing personal. 不是私人恩怨
[27:39] It sounds personal. You two at odds? 听起来却是私人恩怨 你们俩闹别扭了
[27:41] That’s putting it mildly. 这么说都算客气了
[27:43] Listen, I couldn’t honor your request 就算我想 我也不能
[27:44] even if I wanted to. 同意你的请求
[27:46] With the hospital under scrutiny, 医院在被审查
[27:48] any changes with Dr. Halstead 霍斯特德医生的任何变动
[27:50] could be interpreted as culpability. 都有可能被认为是有罪
[27:52] It’s status quo until the dust clears. 尘埃落定前就这样了
[27:55] You know, when I’m faced with a snarling dog, 当我面对一条恶犬
[28:00] I try to remind myself 我试着提醒自己
[28:02] it’s self-preservation 是出于自卫
[28:04] that’s making him show his teeth. 让他露出獠牙
[28:11] Sinuses and ears were clear of infection, 鼻窦和耳朵没有感染
[28:13] but Bret gets frequent nosebleeds, 但布莱特经常流鼻血
[28:15] has since he was a kid, 从小就这样
[28:16] and he’s got dilated vessels on the inside of his mouth. 口腔有血管扩张现象
[28:18] You’re thinking HHT? 你觉得是遗传性出血性毛细血管扩张症
[28:20] It’s rare, but it fits the symptoms. 很少见 但符合症状
[28:22] Okay, let’s get a CT chest and belly 好的 去做个胸腹部断层扫描
[28:23] – and see what comes back. – Okay. -看看结果如何 -好的
[28:25] Reese, good call. 里斯 干得不错
[28:36] No sign of foreign bodies. 没有异物
[28:37] No abnormalities in my external exam. 外部检查无异常
[28:39] What’s your theory? 你怎么看
[28:40] Pulmonary embolism. 肺栓塞
[28:42] He came into the E.D. with mild CHF 他心力衰竭被送到急救室
[28:44] and was dead in a couple hours. 几个小时后死亡
[28:47] I’m gonna start with the chest then. 我要从胸部开始
[29:06] A pulmonary embolism wouldn’t manifest this much blood. 肺栓塞不会有这么多血
[29:09] Give me some suction. 帮我吸血
[29:17] Definitely not a PE. Give me your hand. 绝对不是肺栓塞 把手给我
[29:24] You feel that? 摸到了吗
[29:27] You feel the hole? 摸到洞了吗
[29:30] Ruptured aortic aneurysm. He didn’t stand a chance. 主动脉动脉瘤破裂 他不可能活下来
[29:33] So I was wrong. 所以我错了
[29:36] Nothing you or anyone else could’ve done. 你或是其他人都无计可施
[29:40] Yeah. 是
[29:44] Just go at him right there… 上去拦截他
[29:50] Hey, Bret. 布莱特
[29:54] Mr. And Mrs. Cooper, Bret, 库伯先生库伯太太 布莱特
[29:56] we got our chest CT back. 我们拿到胸部断层扫描报告了
[29:59] Why don’t we have a seat? 何不坐下说
[30:01] Okay. 好的
[30:02] Okay. 好
[30:10] Bret has a condition 布莱特得了一种
[30:11] called hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia or HHT. 叫遗传性出血性毛细血管扩张症的病 也叫HHT
[30:16] HHT? What’s that? HHT 那是什么
[30:18] Hey, hey, it’s okay, son. 没事的 儿子
[30:20] It causes the blood vessels in different parts of the body 它会导致身体各处的血管
[30:22] to form fragile bundles called arterial venous malformations. 纠缠成脆弱的束 叫做动静脉畸形
[30:26] These AVMs can sometimes allow bacteria to seep into the blood 这些畸形有时会让细菌渗入到血液
[30:29] and spinal fluid and cause an infection. 或是脊髓液中 会引起感染
[30:31] – Is it curable? – It’s manageable. -可以治好吗 -可以控制
[30:34] The AVMs can be repaired, 静动脉畸形可以修复
[30:35] but they have a tendency to recur. 但还是容易复发
[30:37] Okay, so what does it mean? 好的 所以什么意思
[30:40] I can still play, right? 我还能继续打球对吗
[30:44] We’ll try to monitor any AVMs that might develop, 我们会监视任何潜在的静动脉畸形
[30:47] but if there’s an AVM we don’t know about, 但如果有一处没发现
[30:50] one wrong hit, and you could suffer a catastrophic bleed. 稍有不慎的撞击 你就会大出血
[30:55] Look, I’m sorry, Bret, 很抱歉 布莱特
[30:56] but it’s my recommendation that you quit hockey. 但我建议你放弃冰球
[31:00] Okay, listen, if he’s had this his whole life, 听着 如果他一直有这个病
[31:03] – why is it only a problem now? – Yeah… -为什么到现在才出问题 -是啊
[31:08] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:10] I am getting a second opinion. 我会再找个医生的
[31:17] Hey, it’s gonna be okay, sweetie. 会没事的 亲爱的
[31:26] Mind if we have a minute? 可以让我们聊聊吗
[31:29] I’ll be right outside. 我就在外面
[31:37] You said if I take the wrong hit, 你说如果稍有不慎
[31:41] you’re saying I could die? 是说我可能会死吗
[31:43] That’s what I’m saying. 没错
[31:46] Listen to me. I know what you’re thinking. 听我说 我知道你在想什么
[31:48] “One in a million hit can’t happen to me,” 百万分之一的几率不会发生在我身上
[31:51] but it can. 但还是有可能的
[31:55] It can. 有可能
[31:57] I know. 我知道
[32:01] Think about it. 想想看
[32:13] You’ll find another path… 你会找到另一条人生路
[32:18] And it’ll feel right. 让你感觉合适的路
[32:21] I’m sure of it. 我确定
[32:29] I was so certain I was right. 我当时很确定我是对的
[32:31] I did everything I could, covered every single base– 我尽我所能 注意了每一处细节…
[32:33] I’m sure you did. 我相信你
[32:35] The worst part– 最坏的是
[32:37] I attacked a colleague. 我攻击了一个同事
[32:40] A friend. 一个朋友
[32:41] You’re under a lot of pressure. 你压力很大
[32:43] Everyone knows that. 大家都知道
[32:46] If you apologize, 如果你去道歉
[32:47] I’m sure Dr. Manning will understand. 我肯定曼宁医生会理解的
[32:53] It’s her, right? 是她对吧
[32:57] Why don’t we rain-check dinner tonight? 把今晚的晚餐延期如何
[33:01] It’s okay. 没关系的
[33:04] Thanks, Zoe. 谢谢你 佐伊
[33:26] We are ready to transplant. 准备好移植了
[33:28] Not yet. You cut too shallow. 不行 你切得太浅了
[33:31] If the vessels are too long. They could thrombose. 如果血管很长 可能会有血栓
[33:33] Here, trim the atrial cuff. 心房边上的血管剪短
[33:41] Not too deep. 不要太深
[33:45] Not too quickly. 别太快
[33:47] Don’t want to damage the vessel. 不要损坏血管
[33:52] Good. 很好
[33:55] All right, let’s get the lungs in. 好 换上新肺
[33:58] Maybe you should take over. 还是你接手吧
[34:00] Let’s get the lungs in. 换上新肺
[34:03] Yes, sir. 好的
[34:06] The aortic cannula’s loose. 主动脉插管松了
[34:09] BP and sats falling. 血压和生命特征下降
[34:10] Get him clamped now or he’s gonna bleed out. 快点夹住动脉 否则他会失血致死
[34:26] Got it. He’s clamped. 好了 夹住了
[34:27] And the pressure is improving. 血压在升高
[34:34] Let’s get the lungs in and get him off the pump. 给他换上新肺 取下泵血器
[34:39] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[34:40] You’re gonna have to take lead from here. 你得代替我主刀了
[34:47] Okay, I’ll cover you. 好 交给我
[34:49] I’m ready for the lung. 准备好换新肺了
[34:51] Here, Doctor. 给你 医生
[34:57] Bronchus first, 先接支气管
[34:59] followed by the left atrial cuff 然后是左心房一侧
[35:02] and the pulmonary artery. 然后是肺动脉
[35:06] Good. 很好
[35:07] Let’s start sewing. 开始缝合
[35:09] 4-0 prolene. 4-0缝线
[35:17] And that’s the cerebellum. 这是小脑
[35:27] You see what Bret tweeted? 你看到布莱特的推特了吗
[35:30] “Off my skates for a couple of days, 离开我的冰鞋几天
[35:32] but I’ll be back at All Star Clinics, 但我会健康回来的
[35:33] stronger than ever. #downbutnotout.” 变得更强壮 #暂时离开但不会退出#
[35:36] Seriously? 真的吗
[35:37] He’s still gonna play? 他还要打球吗
[35:40] I told him he could die. 我告诉他了 他可能会死的
[35:43] Boys will always want to be better than their fathers, 男孩子总会想胜过自己的父亲
[35:46] which is precisely what their fathers want. 这也是父亲们想要看到的
[35:49] Ready to go? 准备好了吗
[35:54] “What price glory,” right? 荣耀的代价真大啊 是吧
[36:04] Headed out? Made your decision? 要出去吗 决定了吗
[36:06] Yep, just now. 刚做的决定
[36:09] Let me guess-E.D. Strikes again. 我猜猜 决定留在急诊室了吧
[36:13] No–pathology. 不 我要学病理学
[36:15] What? 什么
[36:18] It’s the patients. 是因为病人
[36:20] They come in, and you want to help them. 他们进医院 你想帮他们
[36:22] You care about them, so you try to connect, 你关心他们 所以就跟他们沟通感情
[36:23] and, just when you think you’re getting through, 可是在你以为他们快好了的时候
[36:26] they go back to what they were doing before. 他们又回归到了以前的状态
[36:27] And it’s like you were never even there– 就好像你根本没帮过他们一样
[36:30] like everything you did was for nothing. 好像你做的一切都是徒劳
[36:32] I can’t take a life of that. 我不能过这样的生活
[36:35] I’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[36:50] I am in no mood, Will. 我现在没心情 威尔
[36:51] I get it. 我知道
[36:54] Natalie, I’m sorry. 娜塔莉 对不起
[36:56] It wasn’t the vitamin K. I was wrong. 不是因为维他命K 我错了
[36:59] You, wrong? 你错了吗
[37:01] Amazing. 没想到啊
[37:03] Yeah. 是
[37:04] I’ve been an ass, 我太混蛋了
[37:06] not just today-since last week– 不仅是今天 是从上周起
[37:10] before that. 还有之前
[37:12] I should not have yelled at you. 我不该吼你的
[37:16] Why do you always take things out on me? 你为什么总是朝我撒气
[37:19] You invite me in, and then you push me back. 是你找的我 然后你又把我推开
[37:22] You ask for my opinion, and then you completely ignore me. 你征求我的意见 然后又完全无视我
[37:25] It hurts, Will. 这样我很难过 威尔
[37:28] You wouldn’t treat anyone else like this, so why me? 你对待其他人都不是如此 为什么对我这样
[37:35] Don’t you know? 你不知道吗
[37:40] No. 不知道
[38:31] Mr. Mosconi’s gas exchange is good. 莫斯科尼先生的肺换气情况很好
[38:33] We’ll rest him overnight, 先让他今晚休息一下
[38:34] hopefully extubate him in the morning. 希望明早可以把插管拿掉
[38:37] I thought maybe you’d be at home resting 手术室里的事发生后 我还以为
[38:39] after that episode in the O.R. 你会在家休息
[38:42] Episode? 什么事
[38:46] You didn’t need me to take over. 你根本不需要我接手
[38:51] I’ve usually found, Dr. Rhodes, 罗德斯医生 我发现
[38:52] that when given responsibility, people rise to the occasion. 通常责任加身时 人会善处难局
[38:58] I know the last few weeks have been…challenging, 我知道最近几周很有挑战性
[39:03] and I’d be lying if I said the months to come 如果我说后面几个月会轻松些
[39:04] will be any easier. 那肯定是说谎
[39:07] I have an impossible amount to teach you 在有限的时间里
[39:10] in a diminishing amount of time. 我有无限的知识要教给你
[39:15] You don’t have to show me how smart you are, 你不用向我展示自己有多聪明
[39:18] and you don’t have to please me. 也不用取悦我
[39:22] Just learn. 学习就行了
[39:38] He’s breathing on his own. 他在自主呼吸了
[39:42] Indeed he is. 确实是
[39:58] Sorry about dinner. 晚餐的事抱歉
[40:00] Wasn’t sure you were gonna show. 我都不确定你会不会来
[40:05] – I… – What is it? -我… -怎么了
[40:15] I’ve been talking to Dr. Charles, 我一直跟我们医院的精神科医生
[40:17] the hospital psychiatrist. 查尔斯医生在交流
[40:19] Shared some things about my service–tough things. 告诉他一些我服役期间的事 尤其是难事
[40:22] You don’t have to explain. I know. 你不用跟我解释 我知道
[40:24] I thought if I didn’t think about it or talk about it… 我以为如果我不去想或者不去说…
[40:29] I’m here. 有我在
[40:35] My dad was Navy. 我爸爸曾是海军
[40:38] That why you enlisted? 所以你才服役吗
[40:39] It just always seemed like that was what I was gonna do. 我一直感觉那是自己想做的事
[40:43] There’s a room full of kids in there 那里满屋的孩子
[40:44] who are gonna ask you about your service. 都会问你服役的事
[40:47] What are you gonna tell ’em? 你要告诉他们什么
[40:51] That I’d do it again. 我一点都不后悔
[41:04] Scotch–rocks. Thanks. 威士忌加冰 谢谢
[41:09] Who’s winning? 谁赢了
[41:11] The Blackhawks by one. 黑鹰队赢了一分
[41:13] Nice. 不错
[41:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:28] We haven’t exactly been the same since I started with Downey. 自从我开始跟唐尼学习 我们的步伐就不怎么一致
[41:31] No, we haven’t. 是的 确实不一致
[41:35] Sam, I know this can’t be easy for you… 萨姆 我知道这对你来说也不容易
[41:41] But if you’re gonna make me choose between you and Downey… 但如果你要我在你和唐尼之间选择
[41:46] It’s gonna be Downey. 你会选唐尼
[41:50] Yeah. 是的
[41:56] I’m not gonna make you choose. 我不会让你选择的
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme