时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:36] | You are really gonna love these. | 你一定会喜欢这个的 |
[00:38] | New patient satisfaction forms. | 新病人满意调查表 |
[00:41] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[00:42] | “On a scale of zero to ten, | “由一到十打分 |
[00:44] | “Did the nurses treat you with courtesy and respect? | 你觉得护士是否展现了应有的礼貌和尊敬 |
[00:47] | Did the doctors explain things in a way you could understand?” | 医生是否能以你明白的语言解释问题” |
[00:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:51] | – Morning. – Morning, Dr. Choi. | -早上好 -早上好 崔医生 |
[00:53] | Every patient should be asked if they’d like to fill one out. | 你要询问每一位病人是否愿意填这张调查表 |
[00:56] | Just what we need, more paperwork. | 正是我们需要的 更多书面工作 |
[00:58] | Incoming! | 有患者入院 |
[01:01] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:02] | Found her at a coffee shop | 在咖啡店发现她 |
[01:03] | unresponsive after a fainting episode. | 晕倒后无反应 |
[01:05] | Initial GCS of 5 improved to a 10 en route. | 昏迷指数在路上从5增长至10 |
[01:07] | Let’s go to Treatment 5. | 去5号诊疗室 |
[01:07] | – BP? – 94 over 60. | -血压多少 -94/60 |
[01:09] | Heart rate 144. | 心率144 |
[01:10] | AFib with RVR on the monitor. | 监视器上显示心房纤颤及心室重复反应 |
[01:12] | We gave her 5 milligrams of diltiazem three minutes ago. | 三分钟前给她注射了5毫克的地尔硫卓 |
[01:15] | A gross deformity to the left wrist | 左腕严重变形 |
[01:16] | and a pretty good lac on her forehead. | 前额也有一条撕裂伤口 |
[01:18] | On me. | 听我指挥 |
[01:20] | – One, two, three. – Transfer. | -一二三 -过床 |
[01:22] | Chemo patient? | 化疗病人吗 |
[01:24] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[01:25] | – Let’s get her on the monitors. – You got it. | -给她接上监视仪 -明白 |
[01:26] | EKG and labs. | 心电图和化验 |
[01:27] | CBC, CMP, and ABG. | 全血细胞计数 血液生化和动脉血气检查 |
[01:29] | – Yes, Dr. Halstead. – She’s got a broken wrist. | -是 霍尔斯特德医生 -手腕有骨折 |
[01:31] | Colles’ fracture. | 科勒斯氏骨折 |
[01:32] | Can you tell me how this happened? | 能告诉我是怎么造成的吗 |
[01:34] | She’s still in rapid AFib. | 她仍然处于急性心房纤颤 |
[01:36] | April, 10 milligrams of dilt, stat. | 艾普尔 立刻给她注射10毫克地尔硫卓 |
[01:38] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听到吗 |
[01:39] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[01:42] | Start her on a drip. | 给她输液 |
[01:43] | Titrate it to get her heart rate down. | 点滴注射把她的心率降下来 |
[01:45] | Dilt is in. | 地尔硫卓已注射 |
[01:48] | Heart rate’s coming down. | 心率正在降低 |
[01:50] | 110. | 心率110 |
[01:52] | 106. | 心率106 |
[01:57] | Do we have an ID? | 知道她的身份了吗 |
[01:58] | Find any family? | 有没有通知家属 |
[01:59] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[02:01] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[02:02] | Sal Baker. | 萨尔·贝克 |
[02:03] | Any idea what happened to her? | 知道她发生了什么吗 |
[02:05] | No, I mean, Jen just went for a walk | 我不清楚 珍只说出去走走 |
[02:07] | and said she was getting us all breakfast. | 还说会给我们带早餐 |
[02:09] | Is Mommy okay? | 妈妈没事吧 |
[02:10] | Yeah, yeah, she’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[02:11] | Just wait right here, all right, Bailey? | 在这等着好吗 贝莉 |
[02:13] | Could we talk for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[02:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:18] | My wife has end-stage lymphoma. | 我妻子有晚期淋巴瘤 |
[02:20] | All right. | 知道吗 |
[02:23] | I have power of attorney, | 我有委托权 |
[02:25] | so I need to instruct you that if she starts to die again, | 所以我需要告诉你 如果她再次生命危殆 |
[02:28] | per her wishes, that you do not resuscitate her. | 按照她的意愿 你们不能对她实施心肺复苏 |
[02:45] | Mrs. Baker, I’m Dr. Halstead, | 贝克太太 我是霍尔斯特德医生 |
[02:47] | and this is my colleague, Dr. Manning. | 这是我同事 曼宁医生 |
[02:49] | Hi, how are you feeling? | 你好 感觉怎么样 |
[02:51] | Okay. | 还行 |
[02:52] | Your husband said you have non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 你丈夫说你患有非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[02:56] | Uh, yes, diagnosed four years ago now. | 没错 四年前诊断出来的 |
[02:59] | Okay, and your husband also said that you have | 而且你丈夫还说你不希望 |
[03:01] | a do not resuscitate in place? | 进行心肺复苏 |
[03:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:05] | What course of treatment have you taken? | 你接受了什么治疗 |
[03:08] | Everything. | 一切可用的治疗 |
[03:09] | Actually, we’ve learned to keep her records with us. | 我们还学会了将她的病历带在身边 |
[03:11] | Just in case. | 以备不时之需 |
[03:13] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:15] | Well, we’d like to admit you | 我们希望你留院治疗 |
[03:16] | and to wean you off the IV meds | 然后让你逐渐脱离 |
[03:18] | that are controlling your heart rate. | 控制你心率的点滴药物 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry, Dr. Halstead, but absolutely not. | 抱歉 这样不行 霍尔斯特德医生 |
[03:21] | I won’t be admitted. | 我不想住院 |
[03:22] | Well, just until you’re stable. | 只要你情况稳定了就能出院 |
[03:24] | You’re still in AFib. | 你仍然有心房纤颤 |
[03:25] | I know you mean well, | 我知道你是好意 |
[03:26] | but I’d rather go home with my family. | 但我想跟我的家人回家 |
[03:28] | We understand, | 我们理解 |
[03:29] | but we need to set your arm, close up that cut, | 但我们仍然需要接好你的手臂 缝合伤口 |
[03:31] | and get your rhythm under control. | 还有控制住你的心率 |
[03:35] | Yeah. | 接受吧 |
[03:36] | All right, | 好吧 |
[03:37] | but do it down here. | 但就在这里 |
[03:39] | I feel like once I go upstairs, I’ll never leave. | 我感觉只要自己一上楼 就没法离开了 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | We’ll do our best to keep you down here. | 我们尽量让你待在这里 |
[03:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[03:52] | – Talk to me. – 14-year-old boy. | -什么情况 -14岁男孩 |
[03:54] | Three penetrating wounds. | 三处穿刺伤口 |
[03:55] | Two in the chest. One in the abdomen. | 两处在胸部 一处在腹部 |
[03:56] | GCS of 10. | 昏迷指数10 |
[03:57] | Go to Trauma 3. | 创伤3号 |
[03:58] | Hypotensive since we got him. | 发现他时一直低血压 |
[03:59] | IO in his left leg. | 我们在他左腿上输液 |
[04:00] | 500 mils of saline given, | 给了500毫升盐水 |
[04:01] | but his pressure’s still crappy. | 但血压仍然不理想 |
[04:02] | – This kid get stabbed? – No. | -这孩子被人捅了吗 -不是 |
[04:04] | Jumped the fence at a construction site. | 他从一处建筑工地的栏杆跳下来 |
[04:05] | Impaled himself on some rebar. | 被钢筋刺穿了 |
[04:07] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[04:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:11] | Ready, on my count. | 准备好听我指挥 |
[04:12] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:14] | All right, we got it from here. | 好了 交给我们吧 |
[04:15] | Thank you. April, keep bagging. | 谢谢 艾普尔 继续泵氧 |
[04:17] | – Reese, put in a groin line. – Yes, sir. | -里斯 插腹股沟输液管 -好的 |
[04:19] | Stat trauma labs and bring in the level-one transfuser. | 快速创伤化验 进行一级输血 |
[04:27] | Suture kit’s ready. | 缝合工具准备好 |
[04:31] | All right, line’s in. | 输液管已插好 |
[04:34] | Fast. Good job. | 挺快 不错 |
[04:35] | We got to tube this kid quick. | 我们得尽快给这孩子插管 |
[04:36] | Think you can do it? | 你能行吗 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 可以 |
[04:40] | Let’s hang another liter. | 再挂一升 |
[04:41] | Dr. Choi to Treatment 1, stat. | 崔医生请立刻来1号治疗室 |
[04:43] | What do we know? | 什么情况 |
[04:44] | Olivia Gray, math professor, | 奥利维亚·格雷 数学教授 |
[04:45] | found unconscious at her desk at work– | 在办公桌前突然昏迷 |
[04:47] | blood sugar normal. Sinus tach on monitor. | 血糖正常 监视仪显示窦性心动过速 |
[04:49] | No external signs of trauma. | 没有外伤迹象 |
[04:51] | Still unresponsive. | 仍然无反应 |
[04:52] | Looks like she’s had a seizure. | 看来她曾有过痉挛 |
[04:53] | Let’s get an EKG, labs, | 接心电图 常规化验 |
[04:54] | trops, and ABG just in case. | 注射托吡西隆还有动脉血气检查 以防万一 |
[04:55] | – Put her on oxygen. – Right. | -给她输氧 -好的 |
[04:57] | Professor Gray, can you hear me? | 格雷教授 能听见吗 |
[05:02] | Lungs are really coarse. | 肺音很粗糙 |
[05:03] | Grab the ultrasound. | 把超声检查仪拿来 |
[05:04] | Call cardio for an echo, order a CT head. | 通知心脏科做超声心动图 预约头部CT扫描 |
[05:08] | Just lost the pulse. | 失去脉搏 |
[05:09] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[05:10] | Chest tray. We’re gonna open him up. | 准备胸部手术盘 我们要给他开胸 |
[05:11] | – Reese, on it. – Okay. | -里斯 你负责 -好的 |
[05:22] | Do, I need scissors. | 道 我需要剪刀 |
[05:29] | Still no pulse. | 依然没有脉搏 |
[05:30] | – Spreaders. – Here, Doctor. | -扩张器 -这里 医生 |
[05:34] | Crash cart is charged. | 急救车已充电 |
[05:47] | Ah, there’s a hole in the right ventricle. | 右心室有一处缺口 |
[05:49] | – Skin stapler. – Stapler. | -皮肤缝合器 -缝合器 |
[05:57] | All right, he’s got a rhythm back. | 好了 他的心跳恢复了 |
[05:59] | We need a cardiothoracic surgeon to help with this. | 我们需要心胸外科医生来接手 |
[06:01] | Call the OR, tell them we’re on our way up | 通知手术室 我们正带着 |
[06:03] | with an open chest. Let’s go. | 开胸病人上去 走吧 |
[06:04] | Got it. | 知道 |
[06:16] | Getting pretty good in there. | 刚才表现不错啊 |
[06:17] | Queen of the groin line. | 腹股沟输液管女王 |
[06:18] | Hey, you two. | 你们两个 |
[06:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:20] | Gather around, gather around! | 大家都过来一下 |
[06:23] | New patient satisfaction forms. | 新病人满意度调查表 |
[06:25] | You need to get every patient | 你们需要让每一位 |
[06:27] | who’s been treated to fill this out. | 接受治疗的病人填写 |
[06:29] | Wait for it. It gets better. | 等等 还有更棒的 |
[06:31] | We have a P&P in isolation. | 隔离室有一位双P病人 |
[06:33] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[06:35] | What’s a P&P? | 什么是双P病人 |
[06:36] | – Oh. – Reese should do it. | -你猜 -让里斯去做吧 |
[06:37] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[06:39] | She’s got to learn. | 她迟早要学的 |
[06:40] | Give it to Reese. | 交给里斯吧 |
[06:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:48] | P&P. | 双P |
[06:49] | Pediculosis and phthiriasis. | 也就是人们所说的虱病 |
[06:51] | Lice infestation. | 虱子感染 |
[06:53] | Among other things. | 还有其它的 |
[06:56] | Uh, what exactly do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:59] | First, gown up. | 第一件事 穿好袍子 |
[07:01] | You strip him, scrub him three times. | 把他脱光光 全身上下刷三次 |
[07:04] | Then put permethrin over every millimeter of his body. | 然后把苄氯菊脂涂在他的每一寸肌肤上 |
[07:09] | – Welcome to my world. – Okay. | -欢迎来到我的世界 -好吧 |
[07:18] | Don’t worry, I’ll help. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | Jennifer Baker, cancer patient. | 珍妮弗·贝克 那个癌症病人 |
[07:29] | Where are we at with her? | 她如今情况怎么样了 |
[07:30] | Her arm is set, and she’s back in normal sinus rhythm. | 手臂已经接好 窦性心律也已经恢复正常 |
[07:32] | I’m actually looking at her history right now. | 我正在看她的病史 |
[07:34] | And? | 怎么样 |
[07:36] | And she’s been through hell the past few years. | 这几年她简直过得糟透了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, but a DNR? | 我明白 但拒绝心肺复苏 |
[07:42] | Is she considering her family? | 她是在为她的家人着想吗 |
[07:44] | At this point, she may think it’s the best thing. | 或许如今 她觉得这么做最好 |
[07:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:55] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[07:56] | Dr. Halstead, good morning. | 霍尔斯特德医生 早上好 |
[07:58] | I know I was supposed to call you back. | 我知道我应该给你回电 |
[07:59] | I should’ve. | 我该这么做的 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:02] | You’re busy. | 你很忙 |
[08:04] | Hey, S&B has an outstanding new asthma drug. | 史贝医药出了一种很棒的治疗哮喘药物 |
[08:07] | Would you care for some–few samples? | 你需要一些样品吗 |
[08:09] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Listen, I read a prospectus | 听着 我看到了你们 |
[08:12] | on a clinical trial you’re doing | 一种治疗非霍奇金淋巴瘤的 |
[08:13] | for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 临床试验药物简介 |
[08:15] | A radioimmunotherapy drug. | 一种放射免疫治疗药物 |
[08:16] | Veltarmomab, very promising. | 维他摩玛 很有前景的新药物 |
[08:18] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[08:19] | Listen, I got this patient. | 我有一个病人 |
[08:20] | She’s tried everything, nothing’s worked. | 她试了一切疗法 但都没用 |
[08:23] | I’m pretty sure she fits the profile for your study. | 我相信她十分适合参加你们的试验 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry, but the trial’s closed. | 抱歉 试验已经截止报名 |
[08:27] | It’s full. | 已经人满了 |
[08:28] | Zoe, this woman is end-stage. | 佐伊 她已经是晚期病人 |
[08:30] | She’s got a kid. | 还有个孩子 |
[08:31] | I’m looking for anything to give her more time. | 我希望能尽量让她多活一点时间 |
[08:32] | I get it, but– | 我明白 但是 |
[08:34] | Just try. | 争取一下 |
[08:36] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[08:41] | Let me make a call to our medical director. | 我试着打电话问问我们的医疗主管 |
[08:44] | No promises, though. | 但我不能保证什么 |
[08:46] | All right. | 没问题 |
[08:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Her labs are back. | 她的化验结果出来了 |
[08:53] | Electrolytes are way off. | 电解质极低 |
[08:55] | BUN and creatinine’s sky high. | 而尿素氮和肌酸高得离谱 |
[08:56] | – She’s uremic. – Kidney failure? | -她是尿毒症 -肾脏衰竭 |
[08:58] | Yeah, but it doesn’t make sense. | 没错 但这没道理 |
[09:00] | A woman this young? | 她这么年轻 |
[09:02] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:05] | Call the renal service. | 通知肾脏服务中心 |
[09:07] | She needs to be admitted to the MICU for dialysis. | 她需要住进内科重症监护室做透析 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Staple across the hole in the stomach, | 缝合腹部伤口 |
[09:17] | and then we’ll run the bowel. | 然后我们来处理肠道 |
[09:18] | – TA 55 blue stapler. – Stapler. | -TA55蓝色缝合器 -缝合器 |
[09:22] | Dr. Zanetti. Dr. Rhodes. | 萨内蒂医生 罗德斯医生 |
[09:24] | Dr. Downey, I thought they were sending a resident. | 唐尼医生 我以为他们会派一名住院医生过来 |
[09:26] | Had a window before my next surgery. | 刚好在下一场手术之前有空 |
[09:28] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[09:29] | No, this kid just caught some good luck. | 当然不介意 算是这孩子走运了 |
[09:32] | Who butchered him? | 谁把他弄成这样的 |
[09:34] | He fell off some scaffolding. | 他从脚手架上摔了下来 |
[09:36] | I meant the cracked chest. | 我是指他的胸 |
[09:39] | Yeah, that was me. | 那怪我 |
[09:40] | Hmm, can we get to work on the heart? How’s the gut? | 我们能处理心脏了吗 其它内脏如何 |
[09:43] | Just had to fix a hole | 刚缝合了一处 |
[09:44] | in the stomach, but we’re done. | 腹部的伤口 已经弄完了 |
[09:45] | – Give the 5,000 heparin. – Yes, Dr. Downey. | -给他5000肝素 -是的 唐尼医生 |
[09:47] | Get a 6-0 prolene with pledgets loaded up. | 准备好6-0缝合线和纱布 |
[09:49] | Rhodes, change your gloves. | 罗德斯 换手套 |
[09:51] | I want you to help me up here. | 我需要你来帮我 |
[09:52] | He’s about to close the abdomen. | 他正准备缝合腹部 |
[09:53] | I’ll assist. | 我可以帮你 |
[09:54] | You close. | 你来缝合 |
[09:55] | Rhodes, I want you to fix the ventricle. | 罗德斯 我要你来修复心室 |
[10:00] | Well, Dr. Zanetti really has more experience. | 萨内蒂医生更有经验一些 |
[10:02] | You made this mess, you clean it up. | 你制造的麻烦 自己来收拾 |
[10:03] | Unless you don’t feel up to it. | 除非你感觉自己不行 |
[10:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Uh, too deep with the needle. | 针头太深了 |
[10:24] | Hit the AV node, you’re gonna have to explain to the parents | 刺到房室结 你就得向他的父母解释 |
[10:27] | why their son needs a pacemaker for the rest of his life. | 为什么他们儿子余生都要带着起搏器 |
[10:34] | Let me see the repair. | 让我看看你修复得怎么样 |
[10:39] | That works. | 还行 |
[10:41] | Close up the chest | 等你缝合完腹部 |
[10:42] | when you’re done with the abdomen, will you? | 把胸部也缝合了 行吗 |
[10:43] | Yes, Dr. Downey. | 好的 唐尼医生 |
[10:49] | You don’t have any tremor. | 你的手没有发抖 |
[10:51] | Even for a young guy, that’s pretty good. | 就算你还年轻 表现也算很不错 |
[10:56] | Not that I’m jealous or anything, | 我倒不是嫉妒你 |
[10:58] | but you just received high praise from David Downey. | 但你刚受到了大卫·唐尼的高度赞扬 |
[11:02] | Why did he have me do the heart? | 为什么他非要我来修复心脏 |
[11:04] | I’m asking myself the same question. | 我也一直在问自己这个问题 |
[11:12] | Sorry to cause you so much trouble. | 抱歉给你们制造了这么多麻烦 |
[11:14] | That’s all right, sir. | 没关系 先生 |
[11:16] | After you bag the clothes, take them in for analysis. | 把衣服装好 然后送去检验 |
[11:20] | Guess I let things get out of hand. | 我想是我把事情搞砸了 |
[11:22] | Hard to keep clean. | 很难保持干净 |
[11:23] | Pants too, please. | 裤子也请脱掉 |
[11:25] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[11:28] | Lots of places. | 四处为家 |
[11:31] | In winter, Lower Wacker. | 冬天就去洛厄瓦克街 |
[11:33] | By the heat vents. | 散热口边上 |
[11:35] | Well, why not a shelter? | 为什么不去收容所 |
[11:38] | Don’t like them. | 不喜欢他们 |
[11:40] | Too many rules. | 规矩太多 |
[11:45] | What about my skivvies? | 我的内衣呢 |
[11:47] | Those too. | 也脱下来 |
[11:58] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[12:00] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:01] | I just spoke to the medical director. | 我刚和主任医师谈过了 |
[12:03] | He’s going to let your patient into the trial. | 他决定让你的病人参与试验 |
[12:06] | Oh, that is great. | 那真是太好了 |
[12:09] | You might’ve just saved her life. | 你可能刚救了她的命 |
[12:12] | Thank you, Zoe. | 谢谢你 佐伊 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 客气 |
[12:21] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[12:23] | Mrs. Baker, | 贝克太太 |
[12:25] | I have some very good news. | 我有些非常好的消息 |
[12:28] | A pharmaceutical company is conducting a clinical trial | 一家医药公司准备对一种新型癌症药物 |
[12:30] | that you qualify for. | 开展临床试验 |
[12:32] | A new cancer drug. | 你可以参加 |
[12:35] | I was able to get you in. | 我想办法让你加入了 |
[12:40] | Mrs. Baker? | 贝克太太 |
[12:44] | Sal, can you take Bailey outside? | 萨尔 你能带贝莉出去吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:48] | Yeah, sure, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[12:51] | Come on, honey, girl. Let’s go find something to eat. | 走吧 亲爱的 我们去找点吃的 |
[12:53] | But I’m drawing. | 但我在画画 |
[12:54] | All right, you can do that when we come back. | 没关系 你可以回来再画 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:03] | The trial’s oncologist is gonna need to examine you. | 试验的肿瘤学家会来给你做检查 |
[13:05] | I’d like to set that up as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快安排好 |
[13:06] | Sorry, no more trials. | 抱歉 我不想再做试验了 |
[13:09] | Mrs. Baker– | 贝克太太 |
[13:10] | You know how I feel. | 你知道我的感受 |
[13:11] | But this is very promising. | 但这一次很有希望 |
[13:13] | A new radioimmunotherapy drug. | 一种新型的放射免疫治疗药物 |
[13:15] | Very similar to Tositumomab, | 跟托西莫单抗很像 |
[13:16] | which you’ve done before, but this works by– | 你之前也做过 但这个… |
[13:18] | Dr. Halstead, you’re not listening to me. | 霍斯特德医生 你没在听我说 |
[13:21] | I’m done. | 我不做了 |
[13:23] | I’ve tried everything. | 我试了所有办法 |
[13:26] | You have nothing to lose. | 你没什么损失啊 |
[13:28] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[13:30] | The drugs make me sick, and weak, and exhausted. | 那些药让我更加虚弱难受 疲劳无力 |
[13:33] | I throw up. | 我会呕吐 |
[13:35] | I’m in constant pain, and my family | 我经常感到疼痛 我的家人 |
[13:37] | suffers as much as I do. | 跟我一起受苦 |
[13:38] | But you may react differently to this. | 但这次你的反应可能不一样 |
[13:40] | It could be a game changer. | 这可能是个巨大的改变 |
[13:41] | That’s what the last 1/2 dozen doctors said, | 之前六七名医生都是这么说的 |
[13:44] | and yet, here we are. | 但现在还是这样 |
[13:49] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[13:51] | I think we should let Mrs. Baker rest. | 我觉得贝克太太该休息了 |
[13:59] | I know you’re trying to help… | 我知道你是想帮忙… |
[14:04] | But I can’t do this anymore. | 但我没法继续下去了 |
[14:08] | I want to live out the rest of my life | 我想好好过完我剩下的日子 |
[14:09] | with the people I love, | 跟我所爱的人一起 |
[14:11] | and not in a hospital. | 而不是待在医院里 |
[14:15] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[14:18] | We’ll check back later. | 我们过会儿回来 |
[14:25] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[14:32] | Thanks for the help in there. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[14:34] | What is with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[14:36] | Last time I checked, we’re supposed to be saving lives. | 我记得我们的职责应该是拯救生命吧 |
[14:38] | She has made her wishes very clear. | 她已经把她的想法说得很清楚了 |
[14:40] | She can’t just give up. | 她不能就这么放弃 |
[14:44] | My mother died of cancer. | 我妈妈死于癌症 |
[14:45] | If she had access to a drug like this, | 如果她有这种药物 |
[14:47] | she might still be alive. | 她也许还能活着 |
[14:59] | Did you page me? | 你叫我吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I’d like you to assist. | 是啊 我想让你协助 |
[15:04] | The E.D. hasn’t sent up any trauma patients in the last hour. | 接下来一小时内手术室好像没有安排创伤病人手术 |
[15:07] | Isn’t a trauma. | 不是创伤 |
[15:08] | 65-year-old woman. | 65岁的女性 |
[15:10] | Aortic valve replacement. | 更换主动脉瓣 |
[15:13] | AV replacement– you want me to assist? | 主动脉瓣 你要我来协助 |
[15:15] | Work on your suturing technique. | 锻炼你的缝合技术 |
[15:18] | You can move a little faster. | 你能稍微快一点 |
[15:20] | Dr. Downey, I’m a trauma surgeon, | 唐尼医生 我是一名创伤科医生 |
[15:22] | not a cardiothoracic surgeon. | 而不是心脏外科医生 |
[15:24] | Sewing is sewing. | 只是缝合而已 |
[15:27] | I cleared this with Sharon. | 我跟莎伦说清楚了 |
[15:30] | Wash your hands. Meet me inside. | 洗好手 里面见 |
[15:32] | Put on something nice. | 打扮得好看点 |
[15:43] | Mr. Baker. | 贝克先生 |
[15:46] | Jen’s feeling a little nauseous. | 珍觉得有点恶心 |
[15:48] | Pop usually makes her feel better. | 饮料通常能让她好受点 |
[15:50] | That clinical trial I mentioned, | 我之前提到的那个临床试验 |
[15:52] | it’s really worth a shot. | 真的很值得一试 |
[15:54] | Would you talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[15:58] | I know what she’s gonna say. | 我知道她会说什么 |
[16:00] | All right, this is off the record, | 好吧 这话不要外传 |
[16:01] | but I spoke to the pharmaceutical rep. | 但我和医药公司代表谈过了 |
[16:03] | She told me they’ve had some remissions. | 她告诉我他们曾经做到缓解病情 |
[16:06] | Total remissions. | 完全缓解 |
[16:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[16:14] | You know, I would do anything to keep my wife alive, | 我会用一切手段保住我妻子的命 |
[16:17] | but she’s–she’s had so many false hopes. | 但是…但是她的希望落空太多次 |
[16:26] | Okay, you know, I’ll try. | 好吧 我会试试 |
[16:29] | I’ll try. | 我会试试 |
[16:36] | Shower felt good. | 洗澡感觉真好 |
[16:38] | Hadn’t had one since last summer. | 去年夏天我一次都没洗过 |
[16:41] | This cream will kill anything we missed, | 这个乳液能杀死被我们遗漏的任何东西 |
[16:43] | including eggs. | 包括虫卵 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:47] | I’m not itching now. | 我现在不痒了 |
[16:49] | Arms up, please. | 请把手抬起来 |
[16:53] | And that should do it. | 这样应该就好了 |
[16:56] | An orderly will take you to a treatment room, | 一名护工会带你去治疗室 |
[16:58] | and we’ll go find you some clothes. | 我们会给你找点衣服 |
[17:00] | I’m afraid we had to burn your old ones. | 恐怕我们得烧掉你的旧衣服 |
[17:16] | Dr. Choi, ICU. | 崔医生 去重症监护室 |
[17:18] | – Your patient? – Yeah, what’s happening? | -你的病人吗 -是的 怎么回事 |
[17:19] | – Some kind of psychotic episode. – Get away! No! | -某种精神病发作 -放开我 不 |
[17:22] | Get away from me, I have to do this! | 放开我 我必须这么做 |
[17:23] | Get away! | 放开我 |
[17:24] | Professor Gray, I’m Dr. Charles. | 格雷教授 我是查尔斯医生 |
[17:27] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[17:29] | I can’t have these tubes. | 我不能插这些管子 |
[17:30] | – Get 5 of Haldol. – They are trying to escape! | -拿五毫克氟哌啶醇 -它们想逃跑 |
[17:32] | – Who’s trying to escape? – The numbers! | -谁想逃跑 -数字 |
[17:34] | They’re trying to get out! | 它们想逃出去 |
[17:35] | So you’re pulling out your catheter | 所以你要拔掉导管 |
[17:37] | to keep the numbers inside? | 不让数字逃跑吗 |
[17:38] | – They’re trying to get out! – Okay, easy, easy. | -它们想逃跑 -冷静 冷静 |
[17:39] | I need the numbers! No! | 我需要这些数字 不 |
[17:41] | – Easy, easy. – No, no, no! | -冷静 冷静 -不 不 不 |
[17:42] | Give it to her! | 快给她注射 |
[17:43] | No, you can’t! | 不 不能这样 |
[17:46] | Grab her legs. | 抓住她的腿 |
[17:47] | No! I need the numbers! | 不 我需要这些数字 |
[17:50] | You can’t! I’m gonna lose them! | 放开我 我会失去它们的 |
[17:54] | No! | 不要 |
[18:16] | Olivia Gray has bipolar disorder. | 奥利维亚·格雷患有躁郁症 |
[18:20] | Diagnosed when she was 18. | 她18岁的时候确诊 |
[18:22] | So we’re dealing with more than a medical issue. | 所以我们面对的不仅是医学问题 |
[18:24] | She’s unstable. | 她不稳定 |
[18:26] | All due respect, it’s entirely a medical issue, | 恕我直言 这绝对是医学问题 |
[18:29] | and she’s been dealing with her condition | 而且她用锂控制自己的病情 |
[18:31] | with lithium pretty well, | 一直控制得很好 |
[18:33] | for almost 20 years. | 控制了近20年 |
[18:35] | So when we put her on dialysis it allowed her kidneys to rest, | 所以我们给她做透析 虽然她的肾得以休息了 |
[18:38] | but it also cleared the lithium from her system. | 但也把锂从她的体内清除了 |
[18:39] | Right, and sent her into that manic state we witnessed. | 对 所以她才出现刚才的疯狂状态 |
[18:43] | Olivia can’t go back on the lithium. | 奥利维亚不能继续用锂 |
[18:44] | What are her options? | 她有什么选择 |
[18:45] | Hard to say, you know, | 很难说 |
[18:47] | each one of these cases is treated differently. | 不同病例的治疗方式不同 |
[18:50] | I mean, her records indicate she’s tried… | 她的病例显示她用过… |
[18:54] | Wellbutrin, Prozac, Effexor. | 安非他酮 盐酸氟西汀 文拉法辛 |
[18:58] | Apparently, side effects were too severe, | 显然这些药物的副作用都太严重 |
[19:00] | so she stuck with lithium. | 所以她就只能用锂了 |
[19:01] | Well, the side effects of lithium can kill her. | 锂的副作用也会害死她 |
[19:04] | The very least, she’ll need a new kidney. | 至少她会需要一颗新的肾 |
[19:09] | You, uh, had much experience with, uh–with bipolar disorder, | 你对治疗躁郁症有很丰富的经验吗 |
[19:13] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[19:17] | No. | 没有 |
[19:21] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:22] | Woman gives us a zero | 有个女人给了零分 |
[19:23] | because her gown didn’t fit, | 因为病号服不合身 |
[19:25] | and this guy bitches | 这个人也给了零分 |
[19:26] | because he couldn’t change the channel on the TV. | 就因为他看电视无法换台 |
[19:29] | We ought to get a chance to grade them. | 应该也让我们给病人打分 |
[19:30] | Threw up in the waiting room, zero. | 在候诊室呕吐 零分 |
[19:32] | Peed on the floor, zero. | 尿到了地板上 零分 |
[19:34] | – Ms. Goodwin? – I mean– | -古德温女士 -我是说… |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[19:36] | Hey, uh, I just got out of the OR | 我刚协助完唐尼医生 |
[19:38] | assisting Dr. Downey, and he said that you approved. | 从手术室出来 他说是你同意的 |
[19:41] | I did. | 是的 |
[19:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:45] | You’ll have to ask him. | 这你得去问他 |
[19:47] | But you’re fine with it? | 你没意见吗 |
[19:48] | It’s Dr. Downey. | 那是唐尼医生 |
[19:49] | I’m fine with whatever he wants. | 他想怎样我都没意见 |
[19:52] | You have a problem? | 你有问题吗 |
[19:53] | I– | 我… |
[19:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 |
[19:57] | I do, actually. | 其实还真有 |
[19:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[20:04] | Mr. Brennan. | 布伦南先生 |
[20:07] | I got some things I hope will fit you. | 我给你拿了几件衣服 希望合身 |
[20:10] | You look like a medium. | 你应该穿中号吧 |
[20:12] | I think so. | 应该是的 |
[20:14] | All right, why don’t you | 好 那你就 |
[20:16] | get dressed, and then we’ll sign you out? | 穿好衣服出院吧 |
[20:20] | So clean. | 这么干净 |
[20:23] | Is it okay if I lie just a few more minutes? | 我可以再多躺几分钟吗 |
[20:28] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[20:35] | Would you– | 你… |
[20:36] | would you mind filling out a patient satisfaction card? | 你介意填一份病人满意度调查表吗 |
[20:40] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:50] | I’ll be back in a little while. | 我马上就回来 |
[21:11] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[21:14] | Dr. Downey? | 唐尼医生 |
[21:18] | Maybe this isn’t such a good time? | 你现在不方便吗 |
[21:20] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 方便 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | So look, I just spoke with Ms. Goodwin. | 我刚找古德温女士谈过了 |
[21:34] | I am a trauma fellow. | 我是创伤科医生 |
[21:37] | Right. | 对 |
[21:39] | So if I’m scrubbing in with you, | 所以如果我跟你一起干活 |
[21:41] | I’m neglecting my other responsibilities. | 就顾不了其他责任了 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:52] | Let me tell you why I love what I do. | 我告诉你我为什么喜欢现在做的事 |
[21:58] | The heart is not just a pump. | 心脏不仅是个泵 |
[22:04] | Magic. | 而是魔法 |
[22:08] | This couple, they were in their car | 有对夫妇 他们在车里 |
[22:12] | and they’re having a terrible fight. | 吵架吵得很凶 |
[22:15] | In the midst of it, they get in an accident. | 吵架时 他们出了车祸 |
[22:18] | The husband’s killed, and they transplant | 那位丈夫身亡了 他们把他的心脏 |
[22:20] | his heart into another man. | 移植给了另一个人 |
[22:23] | When the recipient of this heart wakes up, | 移植了这颗心脏的人醒来时 |
[22:29] | he’s–he’s very troubled. | 他…他很困扰 |
[22:33] | As soon as he gets out of the hospital, | 他一出院就去拜访 |
[22:35] | he looks up the donor’s wife | 捐献者的妻子 |
[22:37] | and he finds himself apologizing | 他向她道歉 |
[22:40] | that his last words were so angry to her. | 说自己的遗言不该是跟她吵架的话 |
[22:43] | He wants her to know he loves her. | 他想让她知道他爱她 |
[22:49] | That wasn’t this man talking. | 说话的不是这个人 |
[22:54] | That was the heart. | 而是那颗心脏 |
[22:56] | I like that story. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[22:59] | I think I remember it from when I was in eighth grade. | 我应该八岁的时候听过 |
[23:02] | Doesn’t make it not true. | 这并不代表故事不是真的 |
[23:07] | Dr. Downey, the thing is, | 唐尼医生 重点是 |
[23:09] | I am really more comfortable in trauma. | 我觉得待在创伤科更舒服 |
[23:20] | Comfort is important. | 舒适很重要 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:27] | Okay? | 什么好 |
[23:30] | I’ll leave you where you are. | 你就待在创伤科吧 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Code blue. Treatment 5. | 蓝色警报 五号治疗室 |
[23:53] | Code blue. Treatment 5. | 蓝色警报 五号治疗室 |
[23:56] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[23:58] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[23:59] | She’s in a better place. | 她在更好的地方 |
[24:01] | Did you ask her? | 你问她了吗 |
[24:02] | She wouldn’t. | 她不愿意 |
[24:03] | She’s wrong. | 她错了 |
[24:04] | Mr. Baker, let me resuscitate her. | 贝克先生 让我给她做心肺复苏吧 |
[24:05] | Will, she’s got a DNR. | 威尔 她拒绝拒绝心肺复苏的 |
[24:06] | She doesn’t have to die. | 她能救回来的 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:08] | You want her to live. You told me. | 你想让她活着 你说的 |
[24:10] | – I don’t know. – No, Will, don’t. | -我不知道 -不要 威尔 |
[24:11] | Tell me to resuscitate. | 让我进行心肺复苏 |
[24:12] | – Daddy! – I don’t know. | -爸爸 -我不知道 |
[24:13] | – Please, let me try. – No, no, no. | -拜托 让我试试 -不不不 |
[24:15] | – I don’t know! – Please, help her! | -我不知道 -求你帮帮她 |
[24:16] | Will, don’t do this! | 威尔 不要 |
[24:17] | – Get the cart in here. – Will, stop! | -推急救车来 -威尔 住手 |
[24:19] | I have to. April, the cart. | 我必需这样 艾普尔 推急救车来 |
[24:21] | – No. – Mommy! | -不 -妈妈 |
[24:22] | – Mommy! – Now! | -妈妈 -快 |
[24:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:26] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[24:27] | Please, help her! | 快帮帮她 |
[24:30] | – One milligram of epi. – Daddy! | -注射一毫克肾上腺素 -爸爸 |
[24:31] | Mr. Baker, take your daughter out. | 贝克先生 请带你女儿出去 |
[24:32] | – Okay, come on, honey. – No. | -好 来 亲爱的 -不要 |
[24:34] | Will, you can’t do this. | 威尔 你不能这样做 |
[24:36] | Will, stop. | 威尔 住手 |
[24:38] | I’m tubing her. | 我要给她插管 |
[24:39] | Natalie, please take over compressions. | 娜塔莉 请接手按压 |
[24:40] | No, I won’t. Don’t do this! | 我不要 不要这样做 |
[24:42] | Doris, you take over compressions. | 桃瑞丝 你接手按压 |
[24:44] | No, Will, this is illegal. | 不 威尔 这是违法的 |
[24:46] | I’ll take responsibility. | 我会负责 |
[24:49] | Do it. | 接手 |
[24:52] | No. | 不 |
[24:54] | 7.5 ET tube and 4 Mac laryngoscope. | 7.5气道内管插管 喉镜辅助 |
[24:56] | Yes, Dr. Halstead. | 是 霍斯特德医生 |
[25:00] | She’s still in v-fib. | 她还在室颤 |
[25:01] | I’m charging, 200. | 充电 200 |
[25:02] | Will, let her go. | 威尔 让她去吧 |
[25:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[25:09] | Clear! | 离手 |
[25:10] | Will, stop. | 威尔 住手 |
[25:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[25:14] | I said clear. | 我说离手 |
[25:20] | Continue CPR. | 继续进行心肺复苏 |
[25:22] | Charging to 200. | 充电至200 |
[25:26] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[25:29] | Clear. | 离手 |
[25:37] | I’ve got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[25:38] | Good. | 好 |
[25:39] | Get an EKG and redraw labs. | 做心电图 重新化验 |
[25:41] | – CMP and trops. – Yes, doctor. | -血液生化和变化反应 -是 医生 |
[25:42] | – What have you done? – I– | -你做了什么 -我… |
[25:47] | – Her heart rate is erratic. – Let’s watch her O2 level. | -心率不稳定 -检测氧气水平 |
[25:49] | She’s going to thank me. | 她会感谢我的 |
[25:59] | That’s why I love fractals. | 所以我才最喜欢分形学 |
[26:00] | The perfect union of math and art. | 那是数学和艺术的完美结合 |
[26:02] | Well, The Art Institute would certainly agree. | 芝加哥艺术学院肯定同意你的看法 |
[26:05] | Did you see the Mandelbrot exhibit? | 你看过曼德勃罗集合吗 |
[26:07] | Hello, he’s the only reason I study Brownian motion. | 就是因为他我才研究布朗运动 |
[26:10] | Who wants to see another iteration of finite subdivisions? | 谁想看到有限细分再迭代 |
[26:12] | Not me, baby. | 反正我不想 |
[26:15] | Professor Gray, I’m Dr. Choi. | 格雷教授 我是崔医生 |
[26:17] | I’ve been treating you. | 是我在对你进行治疗 |
[26:17] | Oh, hi–sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[26:19] | I understand I’ve been a lot to handle. | 我知道我肯定很难应付 |
[26:22] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 你好多了 真是太好了 |
[26:24] | Dr. Charles, can I have a word? | 查尔斯医生 能单独说几句吗 |
[26:26] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:30] | Amazing turnaround. | 病情大为好转 |
[26:32] | What did you replace the lithium with? | 你用什么代替了锂 |
[26:35] | Lithium. | 锂 |
[26:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:37] | Well, Olivia and I talked and decided that for now, | 我和奥利维亚谈过了 我们觉得 |
[26:40] | it’s the best course of treatment. | 目前这是最佳治疗手段 |
[26:41] | But she can’t tolerate it. | 但她无法承受 |
[26:42] | It’s destroying her kidneys. | 她的肾就快不行了 |
[26:43] | Yeah, but that’s a trade-off that she’s willing to make. | 是 但她愿意做出这种牺牲 |
[26:46] | She can’t be who she wants to be, | 没有锂 她不能成为自己 |
[26:48] | or live the life she wants to live without lithium. | 想成为的人 也不能过她想要的生活 |
[26:51] | Here’s a novel idea. | 有一个新理念 |
[26:52] | How about she learns to cope with her condition? | 让她学习应对自己的情况如何 |
[26:55] | – Cope? – Learns to control it. | -应对 -学习控制它 |
[26:56] | Buck up. People can do that. | 振作起来 她可以做到的 |
[26:58] | Dr. Choi, you saw what a full-blown manic episode | 崔医生 你看到她发疯的时候 |
[27:02] | looks like for her. | 是什么样子了 |
[27:03] | And how much of that is self-indulgence? | 那里面有多少自我放纵的成分 |
[27:10] | Look, I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[27:12] | I don’t think her dependence on this destructive drug is the answer. | 她对这种破坏性药物的依赖并不是答案 |
[27:43] | How we doing? | 情况如何 |
[27:48] | Excuse me, Bailey. | 让一下 贝莉 |
[27:50] | Gonna check Mommy’s heart. | 我来检查一下你妈咪的心脏 |
[28:08] | She’s still stable. | 她目前情况依然稳定 |
[28:09] | She’s off all blood pressure drips. | 现在也不用输液控制血压了 |
[28:16] | We can start the process of getting her in the trial. | 我们可以开始着手让她参加药物试验了 |
[28:26] | We just want to be left alone right now. | 现在我们只想单独待着 |
[28:33] | Sure. | 好 |
[28:48] | Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[28:50] | Ms. Goodwin would like to see you in her office. | 古德温女士让你去她办公室 |
[29:04] | Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife? | 他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗 |
[29:06] | Her husband wants her in the trial. | 她丈夫想让她参加试验 |
[29:08] | He agrees with me. | 他同意我的意见 |
[29:09] | Yes or no. | 有还是没有 |
[29:10] | Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife? | 他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗 |
[29:17] | No… | 没有 |
[29:19] | But he wanted me to. | 但他想让我做的 |
[29:21] | And how exactly did you divine that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[29:24] | I couldn’t just let her die for no reason. | 我不能让她无缘无故死掉 |
[29:26] | Well, there is a reason. | 我告诉你原因 |
[29:27] | She has a legally binding document | 她有合法的约束文件 |
[29:30] | ordering you not to do so. | 让你不对她那么做 |
[29:32] | And don’t I, as her doctor, have a moral responsibility | 难道我作为她的医生就没有道德责任 |
[29:35] | that supersedes that document? | 让那份文件作废吗 |
[29:36] | No, you do not, and you know that. | 你没有 你自己很清楚 |
[29:39] | Ms. Goodwin, she was out of her mind | 古德温女士 她因为病痛 |
[29:40] | from the pain and the illness. | 无法做出正确判断 |
[29:42] | She did not understand what this drug could do for her. | 她不明白这种药对她可能起到的作用 |
[29:44] | I did. | 我明白 |
[29:45] | This is not about you. | 这不是你想怎么样的问题 |
[29:47] | It’s about her and what she wanted. | 而是要尊重她和她的意愿 |
[29:51] | You have put this hospital and yourself | 你让这家医院还有你自己 |
[29:54] | in an extremely dangerous position. | 陷入了一种极其危险的处境 |
[29:57] | I hope you understand the gravity of your actions. | 希望你理解你的行为后果 |
[30:02] | Get her out of the E.D. and up to the MICU. | 把她从急救室转移到内科重症监护室 |
[30:07] | Dr. Manning will be primary now. | 曼宁医生现在是她的主治医生 |
[30:13] | I want you | 我要你 |
[30:15] | to stay away from Jennifer Baker and her family. | 离詹妮弗·贝克和她的家人远远的 |
[30:19] | Are we clear on that? | 明白了吗 |
[30:22] | Yes. | 明白 |
[30:38] | Reese? | 里斯 |
[30:40] | This isn’t a hotel. | 这里不是旅馆 |
[30:41] | You need to get Mr. Brennan out of Treatment 4. | 你需要让布伦南先生从四号治疗室出来 |
[30:52] | Mr. Brennan, | 布伦南先生 |
[30:53] | I’m afraid you have to go. | 恐怕你得走了 |
[30:57] | Mr. Brennan? | 布伦南先生 |
[31:01] | Mr. Brennan, can you hear me? | 布伦南先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[31:15] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[31:17] | He dressed? | 他穿好衣服了吗 |
[31:20] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[31:29] | So Dr. Downey is a very strange guy. | 唐尼医生是个非常奇怪的人 |
[31:33] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[31:35] | He got Goodwin to assign me to him | 他让古德温把我派给他 |
[31:37] | on some kind of ongoing basis. | 一直帮他做一些事 |
[31:40] | What? | 什么 |
[31:41] | Yeah, it’s crazy, right? | 这都什么事啊 对吧 |
[31:43] | – Dr. Downey asked you to assist him? You? – Yeah. | -唐尼医生让你去协助他吗 你 -是 |
[31:47] | The premier cardiac surgeon in the country | 全美首席心脏外科医生 |
[31:49] | asks you to assist him and you pass? | 让你去协助他 你却不去吗 |
[31:52] | I’m a trauma surgeon. | 我是创伤科医生 |
[31:55] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[31:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:58] | Now, come on, wh-what is so strange | 我想做自己 |
[31:59] | about me wanting to do what I was trained to do? | 受过训练的事 有哪里不正常吗 |
[32:02] | In fact, what I was brought here for. | 其实这也是我当初来这里的目的 |
[32:03] | That’s your excuse? | 这就是你的借口吗 |
[32:05] | It’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[32:08] | Oh, come on, what? | 说 是什么 |
[32:11] | I can’t stand cowards. | 我受不了胆小鬼 |
[32:15] | That’s how you see me? | 我在你眼里是胆小鬼吗 |
[32:17] | What are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[32:18] | That you’re not good enough? | 害怕自己不够优秀吗 |
[32:19] | That you’ll fail? | 害怕自己会失败吗 |
[32:21] | Is this your dad thing again? | 又是因为你爸爸吗 |
[32:24] | It’s disgusting. | 太倒人胃口了 |
[32:56] | She still stable? | 她的状况还稳定吗 |
[33:02] | Nat? | 小娜 |
[33:04] | She’s not your patient. | 她不是你的病人 |
[33:07] | Look, you know I only did it because I care. | 你知道我那么做是因为我关心病人 |
[33:10] | I told you not to resuscitate her. | 我让你不要对她进行心肺复苏 |
[33:13] | Why do you dismiss me? | 你为什么不理会我 |
[33:15] | – What? – You say you respect me. | -什么 -你说你尊重我 |
[33:17] | You say I’m your friend. | 你说我是你的朋友 |
[33:18] | – I don’t dismiss you. – Yes, you do, | -我没有不理会你 -你有 |
[33:20] | and not just today-all the time. | 而且不只是今天 你一直都是 |
[33:22] | Look, things can’t always just be on your terms, Will. | 事情不会总是如你所愿 威尔 |
[33:27] | I’m tired of this. | 我受够了 |
[33:31] | Trauma incoming. | 有创伤病人 |
[33:32] | All attending to the ED. | 所有人员去急救室 |
[33:34] | 58-year-old male, restrained driver car crash. | 58岁男性 车祸 本人是司机 |
[33:36] | Front end collision. GCS 12. | 正面碰撞 昏迷指数12 |
[33:38] | Vitals stable since we got to him. | 我们到达后生命体征一直稳定 |
[33:39] | Go to Trauma 4. | 去创伤科4号 |
[33:40] | Anybody else hurt? | 还有人受伤吗 |
[33:41] | No, he crashed into a pylon. | 没有 他撞上了电缆塔 |
[33:42] | Looks like he blacked out and lost control of the car. | 好像是他昏迷了 对车失去了控制 |
[33:44] | It’s Dr. Downey. | 是唐尼医生 |
[33:45] | Let Ms. Goodwin know. | 告诉古德温女士 |
[33:46] | Dr. Downey, can you hear me? | 唐尼医生 能听到我说话吗 |
[33:48] | Dr. Downey? | 唐尼医生 |
[33:49] | All right, let’s get him in here. | 好 把他转移到病床上 |
[33:51] | Let’s get him unstrapped and get him on the bed. | 给他解开 把他转移到病床上 |
[33:55] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[33:56] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[33:59] | All right, airway’s intact. | 好 呼吸道完整 |
[34:01] | Get IVs in and get X-ray in here. | 进行静脉注射 做X光 |
[34:03] | – On it. – IVs going in. | -马上 -进行静脉注射 |
[34:05] | All right, breath sounds bilaterally. | 好 呼吸音两侧都有 |
[34:09] | His belly’s soft. | 他的腹部很软 |
[34:10] | Vitals? | 生命体征 |
[34:11] | BP 124 over 78. | 血压124/78 |
[34:12] | Heart rate 92. Sat’s 100%. | 心率92 血氧饱和度100% |
[34:14] | – Call oncology. – Yes, ma’am. | -通知肿瘤科 -是 |
[34:16] | Oncology? This is trauma. | 通知肿瘤科干什么 他这是创伤 |
[34:17] | Maybe, but Dr. Downey has liver cancer. | 可能吧 但唐尼医生有肝癌 |
[34:30] | How’s he doing? | 他情况如何 |
[34:33] | He’s pretty banged up, | 撞得不轻 |
[34:34] | but, uh, remarkably, no real injuries. | 但没有真正的大伤 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna keep him sedated for the moment so that he rests. | 我们先给他继续用镇静剂 让他好好休息 |
[34:42] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[34:45] | Well, he was diagnosed six months ago. | 他是半年前确诊的 |
[34:49] | He told me then. | 确诊他就告诉我了 |
[34:51] | He asked me to keep it confidential. | 他让我保密的 |
[34:53] | He’s not gonna be happy about this. | 大家都知道了他肯定不会高兴 |
[34:55] | What’s his prognosis? | 预后如何 |
[34:57] | Not good. | 不怎么好 |
[35:02] | Thought he was a pothead. | 我还以为他是个瘾君子 |
[35:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:09] | It’s not a coincidence, is it? | 不是巧合 对吧 |
[35:11] | No. | 对 |
[35:13] | When he realized the seriousness of his condition, | 他意识到自己病情的严重时 |
[35:16] | he decided to find someone he could teach. | 决定找个人传授技能 |
[35:20] | Someone who had the ability to do what he does. | 一个有能力接他班的人 |
[35:25] | So what do I have | 那我跟这里的 |
[35:26] | that all the other surgeons in this place don’t? | 其他医生有什么不同之处 |
[35:30] | He saw something. | 他看到了不同 |
[35:34] | You’ll have to ask him when he wakes up. | 等他醒了你问他吧 |
[35:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[35:50] | I just got word. | 刚得到消息 |
[35:53] | The Bakers are suing the hospital, | 贝克一家要起诉我们医院 |
[35:55] | and pressing charges against you. | 特别对你提起诉讼 |
[35:58] | It’s called “Wrongful life and battery.” | 这叫”不当生命及殴打”案件 |
[36:01] | Hospital counsel will get in touch tomorrow morning. | 医院律师明天早上会联系你 |
[36:07] | Am I suspended? | 我被停职了吗 |
[36:08] | No. | 没有 |
[36:09] | Not that I’m not tempted, | 虽然我想 |
[36:11] | but the hospital can’t allow even a hint of possible wrongdoing. | 但医院不允许任何违法行为 |
[36:15] | So you will continue working, | 所以你继续上班 |
[36:17] | and we will support you, | 我们也会支持你 |
[36:21] | but depending on how this goes | 但根据案件的发展 |
[36:23] | the board may well decide to terminate you. | 董事会可能会决定解雇你 |
[36:49] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不懂发生了什么 |
[36:51] | He came here to die. | 他就是来死的 |
[36:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:55] | People do that sometimes. | 有时会有人这么做 |
[36:57] | They sense they’re at the end | 他们感觉到自己的生命快到尽头了 |
[36:58] | and they just want to die in a clean bed. | 他们想在一张干净的床上死去 |
[37:05] | Reese, Mr. Brennan filled out a patient satisfaction form. | 里斯 布伦南先生填好了病人满意度调查表 |
[37:09] | You got a perfect score. | 你拿到了完美分数 |
[37:11] | All tens. | 都是十分 |
[37:29] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[37:33] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[37:36] | It’s out there already? | 大家都已经知道了吗 |
[37:38] | I think it’s awful. | 对你很不公平 |
[37:38] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是正确的 |
[37:40] | Well, at least somebody thinks so. | 至少有人赞同我的做法了 |
[37:42] | Once she starts the drug and feels better, | 一旦她开始用药 病情好转 |
[37:44] | she’ll drop the suit. | 她会撤销诉讼的 |
[37:45] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[37:48] | Let’s hope. | 希望如此 |
[37:50] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[37:53] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯好吗 |
[38:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:06] | I’d like that. | 乐意之极 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:22] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[38:24] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[38:25] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 伙计 怎么了 |
[38:36] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[38:41] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[38:45] | A field hospital, Helmand Province. | 赫尔曼德省的一家战地医院里 |
[38:47] | We’d been up 48 hours straight treating casualty. | 我们48小时没合眼一直治疗伤患 |
[38:53] | This woman came in. | 有个女人进来 |
[39:01] | She’d walked from her village ten miles away. | 她从十英里外的村子走过去的 |
[39:05] | Had her daughter in her arms. | 抱着她女儿 |
[39:10] | A three-year-old. | 三岁 |
[39:14] | Little girl didn’t have a scratch on her. | 小女孩毫发未伤 |
[39:18] | Looked like she was sleeping. | 就好像在睡觉 |
[39:19] | This sleeping angel, | 这个睡着的小天使 |
[39:23] | but she was dead. | 其实已经死了 |
[39:27] | A blast wave from a mortar round burst her lungs. | 迫击炮的冲击波震坏了她的肺 |
[39:37] | I can’t stop seeing her. | 她总是出现在我脑海中 |
[39:40] | I try to cope, | 我想控制 |
[39:43] | but I can’t sleep. | 但我无法入睡 |
[39:46] | I have nightmares. | 我一直做恶梦 |
[40:02] | I can’t stop seeing her. | 她总是出现在我脑海中 |
[40:10] | Glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你过来找我 |
[40:31] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[40:37] | Dr. Downey. | 唐尼医生 |
[40:40] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[40:44] | I guess the cat’s out of the bag. | 看到大家都知道了 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[40:51] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[40:54] | Can I take your presence as a good sign? | 你在这里是个好兆头吗 |
[41:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[41:09] | You know… | 你知道 |
[41:12] | The Hawaiians | 夏威夷人 |
[41:15] | have a deep reverence for the sea. | 非常尊崇大海 |
[41:22] | They believe | 他们认为 |
[41:25] | it’s the best medicine there is. | 大海是最好的药 |
[41:29] | They think a swim in the ocean can cure anything. | 他们认为在海里畅游一番能治愈一切 |
[41:37] | Wouldn’t a swim be nice right now? | 现在游游泳岂不是很好 |