时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This is the main entrance, though it’s not really private. | 这是主入口 虽然不是太私人 |
[00:09] | – So this is where he’s– – You can take a look. | -他就是在这里… -你们可以看看 |
[00:11] | Hi. Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:12] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[00:16] | And look at you, | 看看你 |
[00:17] | like you were never even pregnant. | 看起来就像没怀过孕一样 |
[00:19] | How are your boobs feeling? | 你的乳房感觉怎样 |
[00:21] | Besieged. | 很涨 |
[00:22] | That’ll happen. | 是会这样 |
[00:25] | Cover this side. | 看住这里 |
[00:27] | What’s with all the suits? | 这些西装革履的人是干什么的 |
[00:29] | Some mucky-muck flying into town | 不知道有谁来市里 |
[00:30] | for heart surgery. | 想做心脏手术 |
[00:32] | This is what they call an advance team. | 这就是所谓的先遣队 |
[00:35] | And here I thought you were rolling out | 我还以为你会铺一条红毯 |
[00:36] | the red carpet for me. | 来欢迎我呢 |
[00:37] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[00:38] | But I’m glad to see you. | 但很高兴见到你 |
[00:41] | I’m surprised you didn’t ask for a couple more weeks. | 你竟然不多休几周 |
[00:43] | Well, it’s been a month. | 都一个月了 |
[00:44] | I was just joking. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[00:45] | You mean you don’t think I’m a bad mom? | 你是说你不觉得我是个坏妈妈吗 |
[00:47] | Juvie. Respiratory distress. | 少年 呼吸困难 |
[00:48] | All right. | 好 |
[00:49] | Welcome back, Dr. Manning. | 欢迎回来 曼宁医生 |
[00:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:51] | Trauma 2. | 2号创伤室 |
[00:52] | – I’ll get your stuff. – Thanks. | -我去帮你准备东西 -谢谢 |
[00:54] | All tenens to the ED. | 所有人到急救室 |
[00:55] | 13-year-old female, Michelle. | 13岁女性 米歇尔 |
[00:56] | Worsened on the ride. This is her father. | 在路上病情加重 这是她的父亲 |
[00:59] | Michelle, I’m Dr. Manning. I’m gonna take care of you. | 米歇尔 我是曼宁医生 我会照顾你的 |
[01:00] | – When did this start? – 20 minutes ago. | -什么时候开始的 -20分钟之前 |
[01:02] | – Is she asthmatic? – No. | -她有哮喘吗 -没有 |
[01:03] | Bee sting? Something she ate? | 被蜜蜂蛰了吗 或者吃了什么 |
[01:05] | Definitely not something she ate. | 肯定不是食物问题 |
[01:06] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[01:06] | Because she never eats anything | 因为不是我准备的东西 |
[01:08] | I don’t prepare for her. | 她都不会吃 |
[01:09] | All right, we’re gonna move her on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[01:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:14] | Call respiratory for a vent, stat, | 让呼吸科马上上呼吸机 |
[01:16] | and get a crash cart in here. | 再推辆急救车来 |
[01:17] | – Yes, Dr. Manning. – She’s in bronchospasm. | -好的 曼宁医生 -她是支气管痉挛 |
[01:19] | Breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[01:20] | Draw up .3 milligrams of epi, 1/1000, and give it im. | 3毫克肾上腺素 千分一 马上注射 |
[01:23] | – Got it. – I’m not sure that’s safe. | -明白 -这样安全吗 |
[01:24] | – She’s on other medications. – What medications? | -她在吃药 -什么药 |
[01:26] | Metoprolol, and tegretol for her seizures, | 美托洛尔还有卡马西平 治癫痫的 |
[01:28] | – methadone for her pain– – Methadone? | -美沙酮止痛… -美沙酮吗 |
[01:30] | She has mitochondrial disease. | 她有线粒体病 |
[01:31] | It affects her body’s ability to produce– | 会抑制她体内分泌… |
[01:32] | I’m familiar with mito. Stats are dropping. | 我知道这病 血压在下降 |
[01:34] | All right, we can’t wait for respiratory. | 好吧 我们等不了呼吸机了 |
[01:36] | We need to intubate. | 我们要插管 |
[01:37] | Get me 20 of etomidate, 80 of sux. | 给我20单位依托咪酯 80单位司可林 |
[01:40] | She’s spasmed down. Where are the drugs? | 她在痉挛了 药呢 |
[01:42] | I lost the IV. I’m trying again on this side. | 找不到静脉了 正在这一侧找 |
[01:44] | We don’t have time. We need to crich her. | 没时间了 要给她插管 |
[01:46] | Get me a 10cc syringe and a 16-gauge needle, now. | 拿10cc注射器和16号针 |
[01:48] | – What is happening? – Sir, I need you to step out. | -怎么回事 -先生 请你出去 |
[01:51] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别命令我 |
[01:51] | My daughter is dying and you’re letting her. | 我女儿快死了而你放任不管 |
[01:53] | – Now! – Sir, step back. | -快出去 -先生 请出去 |
[01:54] | No, look– it’s all right, kiddo. | 不 没事的 孩子 |
[01:55] | – Needle, now. – Here, doctor. | -针给我 -给 医生 |
[01:57] | Go ahead and hang another liter. | 再挂一升 |
[02:00] | Stand by. | 让开 |
[02:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:04] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[02:05] | Hold off. | 等等 |
[02:09] | I’m okay. | 我好了 |
[02:13] | Sats are improving. | 血压上升了 |
[02:14] | – Let’s get a face mask on her. – Yes, doctor. | -给她戴氧气罩 -好的 医生 |
[02:16] | Oh, thank god you pulled out of it. | 谢天谢地你缓过来了 |
[02:17] | Sorry I scared you, dad. | 抱歉吓到你了 爸爸 |
[02:19] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗 |
[02:20] | Am I okay? | 我没事吗 |
[02:22] | Listen to you. | 你说什么呢 |
[02:25] | Oh, you silly girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[02:27] | Deep breaths, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[02:29] | I’ve never seen someone improve like that so quick. | 从没见过谁恢复得这么快的 |
[02:32] | You? | 你呢 |
[02:33] | No. | 没有 |
[02:43] | You had a g-tube implanted? | 你体内有胃管吗 |
[02:45] | Helps with her nutrition. | 帮她更好吸收营养 |
[02:47] | She’s not the greatest eater. | 她食量不大 |
[02:49] | We IV her supplements and vitamins. | 我们给她挂补品和维生素 |
[02:51] | My smoothie. | 我的营养品 |
[02:52] | And the, uh… | 还有 |
[02:53] | Central line catheter? | 中心静脉导管 |
[02:55] | It’s for all her meds. | 为了注射药用的 |
[02:58] | She’s good to go. | 她没问题了 |
[02:59] | You are a very brave girl. | 你很勇敢 |
[03:01] | Got that from her mother. | 遗传她妈妈的 |
[03:03] | My wife died four years ago. | 我妻子四年前去世了 |
[03:05] | Breast cancer. | 乳腺癌 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:08] | Not long after that’s when kiddo here | 在那之后不久 |
[03:09] | started getting sick. | 孩子就病了 |
[03:11] | Migraines, fatigue, IBS. | 偏头痛 疲劳 肠易综合症 |
[03:13] | For a while, I figured | 有一段时间我以为 |
[03:13] | it was just part of the mourning process, | 只是哀伤的表现 |
[03:15] | but it kept happening. | 但一直出现症状 |
[03:17] | I got that. | 我来吧 |
[03:18] | I took her to– I don’t know how many doctors, | 我带她去看了很多医生 |
[03:21] | but nobody knew what was wrong, | 但没人知道怎么回事 |
[03:23] | so I went online | 所以我就上网 |
[03:24] | and found out about mito. | 知道了线粒体病 |
[03:26] | You went online for that? | 你上网查的吗 |
[03:27] | For the first time, | 这样总算 |
[03:29] | what Michelle was going through finally made sense. | 米歇尔的病就解释清了 |
[03:31] | Good news, we know what it is. | 好消息是我们知道是什么病 |
[03:33] | Bad news, there’s no cure. | 坏消息是这病无法治疗 |
[03:35] | So we manage. | 所以我们尽量应付了 |
[03:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Well, I’d like to do a full workup | 她出院之前我还想 |
[03:40] | before discharging her. | 给她做个详细检查 |
[03:41] | See if we can find what caused those spasms. | 看看能不能找到痉挛原因 |
[03:43] | Could take a couple of hours. | 可能需要几个小时 |
[03:44] | You guys okay with that? | 你们没问题吧 |
[03:46] | Do what you do. | 你尽管做 |
[03:47] | We’re old pros. | 我们是老手了 |
[03:48] | Never leave home unprepared, | 每次出门都有备而来 |
[03:50] | just in case we end up in the hospital. | 以防最后要住医院 |
[03:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[03:59] | Well, it looks like royalty’s arrived. | 看样子来了尊贵人物 |
[04:02] | You’re referring to him… | 你指的是他… |
[04:06] | or him? | 还是他 |
[04:07] | Princes come and go, | 世界上有的是王子 |
[04:08] | but there’s only one King Downey. | 但只有一个唐尼国王 |
[04:11] | Ah, yes, your highness. | 你好 王子殿下 |
[04:12] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[04:14] | Guy’s a surgical rock star. | 那家伙是外科界的摇滚巨星 |
[04:16] | This prince flies halfway around the world | 这个王子飞了大半个地球 |
[04:17] | to have him replace his valve. | 就为了请他置换瓣膜 |
[04:19] | This is the place we want to be. | 你来这里就对了 |
[04:20] | Come on, your room’s ready. | 来吧 你的房间已经准备好了 |
[04:21] | Downey, number one with a bullet. | 唐尼 带着子弹的第一名[指地位无可取代] |
[04:24] | Although, I suppose if that were true, | 不过我想如果那是真的 |
[04:26] | You’d be yanking it out of him, wouldn’t you? | 你一定会帮他拽出来 不是吗 |
[04:29] | Doctor Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 |
[04:30] | they’re ready for you in OR 2. | 2号手术室在等你 |
[04:32] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢 麦基 |
[04:34] | This woman stabbed her husband in the right flank | 有个女人将一把剪刀插进了 |
[04:37] | with a pair of scissors. | 她丈夫身体右侧 |
[04:39] | Sounds like they could use a marriage counselor. | 听起来他们似乎需要做个婚姻咨询 |
[04:47] | Mr. Mason, | 梅森先生 |
[04:49] | I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍尔斯特德医生 |
[04:50] | So, tell me, when did this pain start? | 告诉我 什么时候开始有疼痛感的 |
[04:57] | Who let this man in the hospital? | 谁让这家伙进来医院的 |
[04:59] | Who let this man become a doctor? | 谁让这家伙当医生的 |
[05:02] | Whoa, gentlemen. | 别激动 二位 |
[05:07] | I take it you two kids know each other? | 我想你们应该认识吧 |
[05:08] | I had the pleasure | 我曾有幸 |
[05:09] | of serving time on a carrier with this man, | 跟他一起在军舰上服役 |
[05:11] | Chief Petty Officer Mason. | 梅森军士长 |
[05:13] | Choi. | 崔 |
[05:14] | Great to see you, chief. | 很高兴见到你 军士长 |
[05:16] | What are you doing in Chicago? | 你怎么来芝加哥了 |
[05:17] | I retired two years ago, and, uh… | 两年前我退休了 然后… |
[05:20] | Let’s catch up after we let the doc here do his thing. | 咱们等这位医生忙完了再叙旧 |
[05:22] | Nothing doing. | 他没什么可干的 |
[05:23] | You come to Chicago Med, you get me. | 你既然来了芝加哥医院 必须让我来 |
[05:25] | Chart, please. | 请给我病例 |
[05:27] | You’re in good hands. | 他会照顾好你的 |
[05:29] | Honor to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[05:33] | So… | 说起来 |
[05:35] | What brings you in here? | 你为什么进医院了 |
[05:36] | I feel like I swallowed a fishhook. | 我觉得自己好像吞了一只鱼钩 |
[05:40] | Well, let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 |
[05:46] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[05:47] | Heard you were back. | 听说你回来了 |
[05:50] | How’s Owen? | 欧文怎么样 |
[05:51] | He liking that mobile thing I hung up? | 他喜欢我挂的那个会动的玩具吗 |
[05:53] | Mesmerized. He can’t stop staring at it. | 喜欢得不得了 他一直盯着看 |
[05:56] | Success. | 成功 |
[05:58] | Wasn’t the same without you. | 医院没你在都不一样了 |
[06:00] | I’m glad to be back. | 我很高兴能回来 |
[06:01] | I just hope my son forgives me. | 只希望儿子能谅解我 |
[06:02] | Of course he will. | 他当然会 |
[06:03] | Absence makes the heart grow fonder. | 距离产生美 |
[06:05] | I’m not that absent. | 我也没那么失职 |
[06:08] | Oh, no, I didn’t– | 不 我不是… |
[06:09] | I didn’t mean any– | 我不是那个意思… |
[06:11] | I’m sorry; I’m exhausted. | 抱歉 我太累了 |
[06:12] | I–it’s just– it’s our first day apart. | 只是… 这是我们第一天分开 |
[06:14] | Absolutely. First day. | 当然了 第一次嘛 |
[06:17] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[06:20] | My 13-year-old’s medical history. | 我13岁病人的病史 |
[06:22] | Dad keeps a copy of everything in the car just in case. | 她爸爸在车里放了所有资料的备份 以防万一 |
[06:25] | This is all for a 13-year-old? | 这里都是一个13岁姑娘的 |
[06:27] | Girl presents with bronchospasm. | 小姑娘有支气管痉挛症状 |
[06:29] | I get this close to criching her. | 我差点就给她插喉了 |
[06:30] | The moment her father leaves her side… | 结果她父亲一离开她身边 |
[06:33] | she catches her breath. | 她就喘过气来了 |
[06:34] | Like magic. | 简直跟戏法一样 |
[06:35] | The kid’s a budding Harry Potter. | 这小姑娘跟哈利波特有得一拼 |
[06:37] | She has mitochondrial disease. | 她有线粒体病 |
[06:38] | Mito? | 线粒体病 |
[06:39] | We really are talking fiction here. | 这下你真的是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:41] | You don’t think it exists? | 你觉得这种病不存在 |
[06:43] | Always felt like a wastebasket diagnosis to me. | 我一直觉得这种诊断特别没用 |
[06:46] | Doctor can’t figure out what’s really going wrong, | 医生弄不清病人到底哪里出问题了 |
[06:47] | Says it’s mito, calls it a day. | 就说是线粒体病 然后拉倒 |
[06:50] | What did the muscle biopsy say? | 肌活组织检查怎么说 |
[06:51] | That I don’t know, | 这我就不知道了 |
[06:52] | Because I haven’t found it yet. | 因为我还没找到 |
[06:55] | Want a second set of eyes? | 要人帮你一起看吗 |
[06:56] | Yes, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[06:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:08] | – Okay, here you go. – Okay. Yeah. | -给你 -好的 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 那先这样 |
[07:11] | See you. Okay, bye. | 回头见 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God. You guys are so cute. | 天哪 你们俩太配了 |
[07:19] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[07:24] | Another dating app? | 又下了一个约会程序吗 |
[07:26] | Why? You go to any bar, and there’s a line | 为什么 你随便去个酒吧 |
[07:27] | around the block to buy you a drink. | 都有的是人排队请你喝酒 |
[07:29] | Oh, well, at least these guys know how to type, | 至少这些人知道怎么打字 |
[07:31] | for the most part. | 大部分时候是的 |
[07:32] | Look at this one. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[07:34] | Profile name, “Windy city winner.” | 用户名 风城赢家 |
[07:37] | Nope. | 不行 |
[07:39] | Another idiot without a shirt. | 又一个不穿上衣的蠢货 |
[07:44] | That’s… | 这是… |
[07:48] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[07:49] | “Cold tech, warm heart.” | 冷酷技术宅 温暖贴心男 |
[07:51] | It says his favorite thing is | 上面写他最喜欢的 |
[07:53] | watching the Chicago skyline at night | 就是在岬点眺望 |
[07:55] | from promontory point. | 芝加哥摩天大楼夜景 |
[07:56] | Please, he hardly ever leaves his computer. | 怎么可能 他根本不怎么离开电脑桌 |
[08:00] | Hate to drag you two ladies away from electronic romance… | 我也不想打扰你们两位的浪漫电子约会 |
[08:04] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[08:05] | But treatment five awaits. | 但五号诊疗室在等着你们 |
[08:10] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[08:17] | Okay. I need everything to stop spinning. | 让这些东西别再转了行吗 |
[08:19] | Okay. You brought her in? | 好吧 你带她过来的吗 |
[08:21] | Sloane’s my girl. | 斯洛妮是我闺蜜 |
[08:21] | Ride or die since junior high, | 从初中起就是死党 |
[08:23] | And we’re college roommates. | 我们还是大学室友 |
[08:24] | She appears inebriated. | 她醉醺醺的 |
[08:26] | I only had two glasses of wine. | 我只喝了两杯酒 |
[08:28] | She told me she was staying in to study | 她跟我说她留在那儿是为了 |
[08:29] | for her environmental studies final. | 复习环境学的期末考试 |
[08:31] | Soil bacteria. | 土壤细菌 |
[08:32] | Yes, look–going over things from her field trips. | 是的 重新复习她实地考察带回来的东西 |
[08:34] | I’m so sorry, Ames. | 我很抱歉 艾姆斯 |
[08:36] | – Don’t deserve you. – It’s okay, Sloaney. | -我不该这样麻烦你 -没关系 斯洛妮 |
[08:39] | Her knee appears swollen. | 她的膝盖肿了 |
[08:40] | Well, she did fall in the shower this morning. | 她今天早上洗澡的时候摔倒了 |
[08:43] | Well, often, in college, | 人们往往会 |
[08:44] | people find out their actual limits, | 在大学才知道他们的极限所在 |
[08:45] | and she exceeded hers. | 她就是超出了极限 |
[08:47] | You got wasted like this a lot? | 你经常醉成这样吗 |
[08:48] | No, not me. Never once. | 不 我不会 一次都没有 |
[08:53] | Maybe once. | 也许有一次吧 |
[08:54] | All right, let’s draw some labs, start an IV, | 我们去做一些化验 开始注射 |
[08:57] | get her on a liter of normal saline, | 挂一升生理盐水 |
[08:58] | see if we can’t sober her up. | 看看能不能让她清醒一点 |
[08:59] | Yep. | 好的 |
[09:03] | 99.3. | 37.4摄氏度 |
[09:04] | A little hot, that’s all. | 有点高而已 |
[09:06] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:08] | That, my friend, is it. | 我的朋友 就这样 |
[09:09] | You don’t want to run a CAT scan or something? | 你不用做个分层扫描之类的吗 |
[09:11] | CAT scan? | 分层扫描 |
[09:13] | It’s pretty standard, isn’t it? | 这算是标准流程吧 |
[09:15] | Not with what I’m seeing, | 在我看来不算 |
[09:15] | unless there’s something you haven’t told me. | 除非你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[09:19] | When I go to the bathroom, | 我去上厕所时 |
[09:22] | there’s blood in my stool. | 排便时会有血 |
[09:27] | Blood. | 血 |
[09:29] | Bright red? Dark? | 鲜红还是深红 |
[09:30] | Dark. | 深红 |
[09:32] | How long has that been going on? | 已经持续多久了 |
[09:34] | About three months. | 大概有三个月 |
[09:35] | And you’re just seeing a doctor now? | 你现在才来看医生 |
[09:42] | Can you roll over on your side? | 你可以翻个身吗 |
[09:46] | You know what’s coming. | 你知道我要做什么 |
[09:50] | But it’ll just be for a few seconds. | 只要一小会儿就好 |
[09:55] | We call this the Chicago Med handshake. | 这叫芝加哥医院握手礼 |
[10:02] | Okay, done. | 好了 |
[10:06] | Chief, | 军士长 |
[10:08] | we are gonna do that CAT scan after all. | 我们还是要做一下分层扫描 |
[10:21] | Not a scratch on the liver, but a hole in the diaphragm. | 肝部没有损伤 但是隔膜上有个洞 |
[10:23] | She got him good. | 她诊断得不错 |
[10:26] | Uh, Doctor Downey. | 唐尼医生 |
[10:27] | – Good morning. – What’s he doing here? | -早上好 -他来这里干什么 |
[10:30] | The patient, Marty. | 这个病人 马蒂 |
[10:40] | Do you know this patient? | 你认识这位病人吗 |
[10:42] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:51] | Are there any concerns, Dr. Downey? | 有什么事吗 唐尼医生 |
[10:52] | No. | 没有 |
[10:58] | And we are…done. | 我们…好了 |
[11:06] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[11:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[11:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:22] | It’s a fricking rose bowl parade in here. | 好盛大的玫瑰花车游行 |
[11:24] | Well, the prince has a lot of well-wishers. | 很多人来祝王子早日康复呢 |
[11:27] | Is he gifting David a polo pony this time? | 他要送大卫一匹小马吗 |
[11:30] | I thought I saw a saddle back there. | 我刚好像看到了一个马鞍 |
[11:32] | Do I sense a tinge of jealousy, | 我这是感受到了一丝嫉妒吗 |
[11:34] | or are you just upset | 还是说你不高兴 |
[11:35] | because I let him use your parking spot? | 是因为我让他用了你的停车位 |
[11:37] | Look, Hawaiian shirts aside, | 撇开他的夏威夷短袖不谈 |
[11:38] | I think David is a lovely man. | 我觉得大卫还是一个非常好的人 |
[11:40] | It’s, frankly, our priorities that I tend to question. | 只不过质疑是我的天职罢了 |
[11:44] | Look at this ED, Daniel. | 看看我们的急救室 丹尼尔 |
[11:46] | You don’t get this without that. | 没有那些人你哪来这些好处 |
[11:48] | Downey helps make Chicago Med a destination hospital. | 多亏唐尼 让芝加哥医院变成人们的归属之地 |
[11:52] | Yeah, like Disneyland. | 是啊 就像迪士尼乐园 |
[11:56] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:01] | Hi, Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[12:02] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:03] | Well… Not great, to be honest. | 老实说 不大好 |
[12:05] | I’m wondering if we should adjust her IV fluids? | 我想问问是不是应该调整她输液的流量 |
[12:07] | Okay. Well, we’ll look into that. | 好的 我们会考虑的 |
[12:09] | This is Dr. Halstead; I’ve asked him to join us. | 这位是霍斯特德医生 我请他一起来的 |
[12:12] | Thank you, by the way, for keeping | 顺便谢谢你 你把 |
[12:14] | such a detailed account of Michelle’s history. | 米歇尔的病史记录得非常详尽 |
[12:16] | Yeah, well, sometimes it feels like a full-time job. | 是啊 有时感觉像这就是我的全职工作 |
[12:19] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[12:20] | Well, we were looking over her records | 我们看了她的纪录 |
[12:22] | and didn’t come across any results for a muscle biopsy. | 里面从来没有肌肉活检的结果 |
[12:25] | Do you know if one was ever performed? | 你知道她有没有进行过检测 |
[12:27] | No, we haven’t done a biopsy. | 不 我们没做过活检 |
[12:30] | I highly recommend one. | 我强烈推荐做一次 |
[12:32] | It’s really the only way to confirm a diagnosis of mito. | 这其实是检测线粒体疾病的唯一方法 |
[12:36] | Well, no, the doctor was concerned | 不 医生担心米歇尔 |
[12:38] | how Michelle would react to the anesthesia. | 会对麻醉药的反应过大 |
[12:40] | What’s he talking about, daddy? | 他在说什么 爸爸 |
[12:41] | Nothing, kiddo. | 没什么 孩子 |
[12:44] | You know, she should rest. | 她该休息了 |
[12:46] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[12:49] | Can we chat outside? | 能去外面聊吗 |
[12:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:58] | – Just trying to confirm– – Michelle has mito. | -我只是想确认… -米歇尔患有线粒体疾病 |
[13:00] | If I wanted her retested, I’d ask. | 如果我想重新检测 我会要求的 |
[13:02] | I came here because she was having trouble breathing | 我来这里是因为她呼吸困难 |
[13:04] | and this was the closest hospital. | 这里是最近的医院了 |
[13:06] | I didn’t come here to debate her diagnosis. | 我不是来为她的诊断结果争论的 |
[13:08] | We’re just trying to find a way | 我们只是在想办法 |
[13:09] | to help your daughter start feeling better. | 帮助你的女儿好转起来 |
[13:10] | No, Dr. Halstead thinks he knows better than her father. | 不 这位霍斯特德医生以为比她父亲还要了解她 |
[13:13] | – I was not questioning– – Oh, the hell you weren’t. | -我没有质疑… -你骗谁呢 |
[13:15] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[13:17] | My stomach… | 我肚子… |
[13:20] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[13:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:22] | – Pulse is strong. – Pupils are equal. | -脉搏很强 -瞳孔等大 |
[13:24] | IV? | 输液 |
[13:25] | – It’s good. – April, ammonia ampule. | -没问题 -艾普尔 拿氨气瓶 |
[13:27] | – Got it. – Anything you need? | -好的 -需要什么吗 |
[13:28] | Thanks, we got it. | 谢谢 没问题 |
[13:29] | We need to take a look at that hand. | 我们得处理一下她的手 |
[13:32] | Do something. | 做点什么啊 |
[13:33] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[13:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[13:40] | Okay, Michelle? | 好了 米歇尔 |
[13:43] | It’s okay, kiddo. | 没事的 孩子 |
[13:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:45] | I’m here. Daddy’s right here. | 我在这 爸爸在这 |
[13:47] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[13:49] | You still want to convince yourselves | 你们还想说服自己 |
[13:50] | there’s nothing wrong with her? | 相信她没问题吗 |
[13:59] | I’m guessing, by your expression, | 看你的表情 我猜 |
[14:01] | it doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[14:04] | It doesn’t. | 的确 |
[14:05] | You have a large mass | 有块大肿瘤 |
[14:07] | partially obstructing your right colon, | 在阻碍着你右结肠的一段 |
[14:08] | which explains the symptoms you’ve been experiencing. | 所以让你有了这种症状 |
[14:12] | I can’t be sure, but… | 我不能确定 但… |
[14:15] | in all likelihood, I– | 最可能是… |
[14:16] | Colon cancer, right? | 结肠癌 对吗 |
[14:19] | My doctor at the VA, | 我在退伍军人事务部的医生 |
[14:20] | she thought this might be what it was. | 也认为是这样 |
[14:22] | Wait, you have a doctor at the VA | 等等 退伍军人管理局的医生 |
[14:23] | who knew your symptoms and hasn’t had you scanned yet? | 知道你的病情 却没给你扫描检查吗 |
[14:25] | Dr. Glass, but it– it wasn’t her fault, okay? | 格拉斯医生 但这不怪她 |
[14:27] | She’s been beating the drum for me. | 她也一直在提醒我 |
[14:30] | It’s that VA. | 退伍军人管理局就是这样 |
[14:32] | They got their own special pace. | 有自己的处事节奏 |
[14:35] | Slow. | 很慢 |
[14:38] | You think I’ll make it another week? | 你觉得我能撑到下周吗 |
[14:42] | What happens in a week? | 下周怎么了 |
[14:43] | Reunion. | 重聚 |
[14:45] | You know, all the chiefs from the Vinson | 文森号上所有在地震后 |
[14:47] | who were deployed to Haiti, | 被派驻去海地的 |
[14:49] | helping out after the quake. | 军士长们要重聚 |
[14:51] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[14:54] | You’ll be at that reunion, Chief. | 你能参与重聚的 军士长 |
[15:06] | How’s that feel? Is that okay, Michelle? | 现在感觉还好吗 米歇尔 |
[15:08] | How’s your stomach feeling now? | 你的胃还疼吗 |
[15:11] | A little better. | 好点了 |
[15:12] | It never feels great, though. | 不过从没舒服过 |
[15:15] | That’s why I’m so lucky to have my dad. | 所以幸好我有爸爸 |
[15:17] | He’s always there to take care of me. | 他总是在我身边照顾我 |
[15:19] | Now, where else would I be, kiddo? | 不然我还能在哪 孩子 |
[15:31] | How’s that, uh… | 那个小姑娘 |
[15:33] | young lady doing? | 怎么样了 |
[15:34] | I wish there was a simple answer to that. | 我希望能有简单的回答 |
[15:37] | How about the un-simple one? | 都说说吧 |
[15:42] | So something’s clearly wrong with her, but mito? | 她的确有问题 但线粒体疾病 |
[15:46] | I’m not buying it. | 我不相信 |
[15:47] | Could it just be all the medication? | 有可能是因为吃的药吗 |
[15:49] | The girl’s a walking pharmacy. | 她就是个药罐子 |
[15:50] | Who knows how she’s reacting to all those drugs? | 谁知道有什么副作用 |
[15:53] | Ideally, I’d wean Michelle off everything | 理想情况下 我会停掉所有药 |
[15:55] | and establish a new baseline. | 再看她的情况 |
[15:56] | You think the dad would go for that? | 你觉得她爸能同意吗 |
[15:57] | Not a chance. | 不可能的 |
[15:59] | The guy is dead set it’s mito. | 他咬定是线粒体疾病 |
[16:02] | I–I got a weird feeling here, doc. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 医生 |
[16:04] | It–it’s like… | 就像是… |
[16:05] | they’ve built their lives around this disease. | 他们的生活都围绕着这个病 |
[16:11] | I don’t know, Will. | 我说不好 威尔 |
[16:12] | It feels like something worth investigating to me. | 我感觉这事值得深究 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I think it’d be great if you went and talked to them. | 是 我觉得你该去跟他们聊聊 |
[16:18] | What, I walk in there? A shrink? | 我一个心理医生 走进去吗 |
[16:20] | No, it’d change the whole dynamic. | 不 那样情况就变了 |
[16:22] | You’d never get a clean read. | 没法清晰诊断 |
[16:24] | I need to watch them | 我要看着他们 |
[16:25] | without them knowing I’m watching them. | 却又不能让他们知道 |
[16:32] | Dr. Rhodes, your presence has been requested on the fifth floor. | 罗德斯医生 五楼那边叫你 |
[16:36] | Dr. Downey wants to speak with you. | 唐尼医生想跟你聊聊 |
[16:41] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll come up. | 好 我马上去 |
[16:43] | He’ll be right up. | 他马上去 |
[16:46] | Well, let me know what he wants. | 让我知道他想干什么 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:54] | How’s our patient in five? | 5号房的病人怎么样 |
[16:56] | Still sleeping it off. | 还在睡着 |
[16:58] | Um… about that profile? | 约会网站个人资料那事 |
[17:00] | I’m wondering if it’s something | 我在想乔伊是不是 |
[17:02] | Joey just had up and forgot to take down. | 在忙什么事 忘了撤下来 |
[17:04] | Does it say the last time he was on? | 上面有他最后的在线时间吗 |
[17:09] | He was last active… | 他最后的在线时间是 |
[17:12] | today. | 今天 |
[17:13] | – Today? – Mm-hmm. | -今天吗 -对 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:16] | I had a question I wanted to ask you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[17:18] | What’s it like being a doctor? | 当医生是什么感觉 |
[17:20] | Oh, not a doctor. Fourth-year med student. | 我不是医生 是医学院大四生 |
[17:22] | I’m premed. | 我在读医学预科 |
[17:23] | Does the work load ever calm down? | 你们有不忙的时候吗 |
[17:25] | No, just gets worse. | 只会越来越忙 |
[17:26] | Miles, my boyfriend, is about ready to dump my ass. | 我男朋友迈尔斯想甩了我 |
[17:29] | Last night, he begs me to go see some band at Metro, | 昨晚 他求我去大都会歌厅看演出 |
[17:32] | and I blew him off to study. | 我拒绝了 因为要看书 |
[17:33] | Well, in my experience, med school and guys don’t mix. | 以我的经验 读医学院没法找男友 |
[17:37] | Most of them are liars and cheats anyway. | 反正多数男人也都是骗子 |
[17:39] | You say, “let’s take it slow,” | 你说 “我们慢慢来” |
[17:41] | and for them, that means a license to sleep around. | 他们会理解成允许劈腿 |
[17:44] | Seizure in five! | 5号房癫痫发作 |
[17:52] | Get one milligram of Ativan, and grab the attending. | 准备1毫克络艾塞半 喊她主治医生来 |
[17:54] | Thank you. I’ve got her airway. | 谢谢 我来帮她插管 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:59] | – Have you ever seen her have a seizure before? – No. | -她癫痫发作过吗 -没有 |
[18:02] | Where’s that Ativan? | 络艾塞半呢 |
[18:10] | How often does she drink like this? | 她经常喝成这样吗 |
[18:12] | Is it possible she’s detoxing? | 是不是在戒酒 |
[18:13] | No way Sloane’s a closet alkie. | 斯洛妮不酗酒 |
[18:14] | We don’t keep secrets from each other. | 我们彼此没有秘密 |
[18:16] | All of this from one night of drinking doesn’t make sense. | 喝一夜酒就这样 没道理啊 |
[18:31] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[18:33] | Nice work down there. | 干得不错 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | So my angels tell me | 我的小天使告诉我 |
[18:42] | you spent time in Riyadh? | 你在利雅得待过 |
[18:43] | Your angels are correct. | 你的小天使说的没错 |
[18:46] | I was there last year helping injured oil workers. | 我去年在那救助受伤的石油工人 |
[18:49] | How’s your Arabic? | 你阿拉伯语怎么样 |
[18:52] | Sounds good to me. | 我看行 |
[18:53] | Come on, I want you to meet somebody. | 来 有个人让你见见 |
[19:03] | So here it is. | 在这里了 |
[19:06] | Hyponatremia? | 低钠血症 |
[19:07] | Yeah, her sodium levels are pretty low. | 对 她的钠离子水平极低 |
[19:09] | 119 119. | |
[19:14] | Her… | 她的… |
[19:16] | Glucose is 74, so she’s not diabetic. | 葡萄糖水平是74 她不是糖尿病 |
[19:19] | Her blood alcohol is negative. | 她的血液里也没检测到酒精 |
[19:20] | What caused her– | 那究竟是什么造成… |
[19:21] | her seizure? | 她癫痫的呢 |
[19:22] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[19:24] | You know, with us? | 我们两个的事 |
[19:29] | You on that app too? | 你也用那个应用程序吗 |
[19:31] | What? No. | 什么 不用 |
[19:33] | What are you doing on it? | 你用这个应用程序做什么 |
[19:34] | I mean… | 我… |
[19:35] | You said you like to take it slow | 你说你希望慢慢来 |
[19:37] | and get to know a person. | 渐渐了解一个人 |
[19:38] | Yeah, get to know one person, | 对 慢慢了解一个人 |
[19:39] | not get to know me while you date half of Chicago. | 不是在了解我的时候还在约半个芝加哥的人 |
[19:41] | No, I’m not dating half of– | 不 我没有约… |
[19:42] | And the Chicago Skyline? | 还有芝加哥摩天大楼 |
[19:46] | When’s the last time you were even outside at night? | 你上回晚上出门是什么时候的事了 |
[19:53] | There’ll be a pulmonary thromboendarterectomy, | 你要做肺动脉血栓内膜剥脱术 |
[19:55] | full bypass, hemodilution. | 全面搭桥 稀释血液 |
[19:57] | Now, I like it because it gives us a clear field, | 我喜欢这个 因为它会给我们清晰的视野 |
[20:00] | so we can completely remove the blockage. | 好让我们完全把血栓清除 |
[20:04] | Why would you need to do that? | 何必劳烦呢 |
[20:07] | I see that I don’t. | 看来是不必了 |
[20:09] | So surgery’s set for 3:00. | 手术定在三点进行 |
[20:12] | Make yourself comfortable while my team preps. | 我的团队在准备时 您请自便 |
[20:15] | Stop worrying. | 别担心 |
[20:19] | You’re making me nervous. | 您让我有些紧张 |
[20:21] | You certainly don’t want that while I’m operating. | 显然您不希望我在手术的时候也这样吧 |
[20:24] | We’ll see you in a bit. | 待会见 |
[20:32] | I’m not a CT surgeon, | 我不是胸心外科医生 |
[20:33] | but bypass for pulmonary thrombus isn’t common, is it? | 但肺动脉血栓不常用搭桥吧 |
[20:37] | Who wants common? I know my patient doesn’t. | 谁想要常用 反正我知道我的病人不想要 |
[20:39] | You okay with common? | 你想要用常用的吗 |
[20:40] | Dr. Downey, what exactly am I doing here? | 唐尼医生 我到底是来做什么的 |
[20:42] | You’re helping me prep for surgery. | 你帮我准备手术 |
[20:46] | I guess so. | 看来是啊 |
[20:48] | Did he eat? | 他吃了吗 |
[20:50] | Oh, okay, good. Good. | 好 很好 很好 |
[20:52] | And you’re sure you have enough milk? | 你确定奶水足够吗 |
[20:55] | Okay, because you know, I’m really close; | 好 我就快下班了 |
[20:56] | I could always come… | 我可以回… |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:00] | All right, well, call me if you need anything. | 如果你有什么需要 就打给我 |
[21:02] | You know, I’m, um… | 我… |
[21:03] | just ten minutes away. | 还有十分钟 |
[21:06] | I’ll call you in a little bit, okay? | 我等会再打给你 好吗 |
[21:08] | Give Owen a kiss for me. | 帮我亲欧文一下 |
[21:10] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[21:13] | There’s something you need to see. | 你得来看看 |
[21:19] | That feel okay? | 这样感觉还好吗 |
[21:22] | Do you need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[21:23] | No, water’s fine. | 不用 水就行了 |
[21:25] | Notice how normal she is with April, | 看看她和艾普尔一起时多正常 |
[21:27] | and then–and then her dad walks in. | 然后…然后她爸爸进来了 |
[21:30] | How you doing, kiddo? | 你感觉如何 孩子 |
[21:32] | Hanging in there. | 硬撑着 |
[21:35] | And her smile disappears. | 她的微笑消失了 |
[21:36] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[21:38] | I can’t hold that cup. | 我拿不住那个杯子 |
[21:40] | Can you bring it? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[21:41] | Of course, sweetheart. | 当然了 宝贝 |
[21:43] | See, so before, she’s drinking on her own, | 所以之前她能自己喝水 |
[21:44] | and now, all of a sudden, she needs her dad’s help. | 现在突然之间 她就需要爸爸的帮助了 |
[21:47] | It’s like she’s instantly self-infantilizing. | 她立刻就自我幼儿化了 |
[21:51] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:52] | Because I asked him to. | 因为是我请求的 |
[21:53] | Without consulting me? | 不先经过我的同意吗 |
[21:55] | This is my patient. | 这是我的病人 |
[21:56] | You know, I ought to haul your ass up | 我应该现在就把你们送到 |
[21:58] | in front of the Ethics Committee. | 伦理委员会面前 |
[22:00] | This is an absolute violation of patient rights, | 这绝对是在侵犯病人的权利 |
[22:03] | and you know that. | 你们很清楚 |
[22:04] | I do, Sharon, | 我明白 莎伦 |
[22:05] | but we could be looking at a case of medical child abuse here. | 但我们现在面对的可能是一起药物虐待儿童案 |
[22:08] | Child abuse? | 虐待儿童 |
[22:09] | Mr. Joffe is overbearing, | 约菲先生是很专横 |
[22:11] | but he’s clearly not intending to hurt Michelle. | 但他肯定不是有意要伤害米歇尔的 |
[22:13] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:13] | He’s trying to save her, | 他想救她 |
[22:15] | but that’s precisely why we would refer to this | 所以更确切地说 我们将其称为 |
[22:17] | as a conversion disorder. | 转化障碍 |
[22:19] | My gut is telling me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[22:21] | this entire relationship is driven by her being sick | 这整段关系是建立在她生病 |
[22:25] | and him taking care of her. | 他照顾她的基础上的 |
[22:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[22:28] | Even if it’s not mito, | 就算不是线粒体病 |
[22:29] | her symptoms could still be explained by something else. | 她的症状可能还会有其他的解释 |
[22:33] | A chiari malformation, maybe? | 可能是小脑扁桃体下疝畸形 |
[22:34] | Before I call this guy an abuser, | 在将这人视作虐待者之前 |
[22:36] | I want to rule everything else out. | 我希望先排除所有的可能性 |
[22:38] | As soon as Michelle can stand, | 米歇尔只要能站起来 |
[22:39] | he’s gonna take her home, and then we’re out of options. | 他就会带她回家 然后我们就没辙了 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:44] | You erase that footage immediately. | 你立刻把视频删除 |
[22:47] | Dr. Manning, I understand how you feel, | 曼宁医生 我明白你的感受 |
[22:49] | and I want you to run whatever tests you deem necessary | 我要你去进行所有你认为需要的检查 |
[22:52] | to narrow your differential diagnosis; | 以缩小鉴别诊断的范围 |
[22:54] | However, if there is even a 1% chance of abuse taking place, | 但 即使只有1%的可能性是虐待 |
[23:00] | we have an obligation here. | 我们就有责任阻止 |
[23:02] | So what do you need to make a clear call? | 你们需要什么来确认 |
[23:06] | I need to talk with Michelle without her father present. | 我需要和米歇尔谈谈 她爸爸不能在场 |
[23:11] | All right. | 好 |
[23:13] | This is how we’re gonna make that happen. | 我们就这么做 |
[23:18] | All right, Michelle. | 好了 米歇尔 |
[23:19] | Here’s the MRI machine we’re gonna be using. | 这是我们马上要用的核磁共振仪 |
[23:21] | It’s still warming up, but we have Dr. Charles here | 现在机器还在预热 但这里有查尔斯医生 |
[23:24] | to keep us company until it’s ready. | 陪我们一起等它准备好 |
[23:27] | Are you okay with that? | 可以吗 |
[23:28] | Hi, Michelle. | 你好 米歇尔 |
[23:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:31] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是什么医生 |
[23:33] | I am the kind of doctor | 我是一位 |
[23:36] | whose job it is to make sure you don’t get nervous | 保证你进那台机器时 |
[23:39] | about getting in that machine. | 不会感到紧张的医生 |
[23:42] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[23:43] | I’m used to this kind of stuff. | 我习惯这些东西了 |
[23:45] | Me and my dad are in hospitals all the time. | 我和爸爸总是跑医院 |
[23:49] | Well, we’re hoping to make it so that | 我们希望你有所好转 |
[23:51] | you don’t have to be in them so much. | 这样就不必总是跑医院了 |
[23:53] | How does that sound? | 觉得如何 |
[23:56] | Okay. | 还行 |
[23:58] | Good. | 好的 |
[24:07] | Six teaspoons of gunpowder green tea. | 六茶匙的火药绿茶 |
[24:09] | Boiling water. | 水开了 |
[24:23] | Gently. | 慢点倒 |
[24:25] | Arabic tea. | 阿拉伯茶 |
[24:26] | This helps you prep for surgery? | 有助于你准备手术吗 |
[24:30] | Swirl. | 摇匀 |
[24:34] | Pour. | 沏上 |
[24:37] | Make sure the tea stays in the pot. | 别把茶叶倒出来 |
[24:47] | Sugar. | 加糖 |
[24:52] | Mint. | 薄荷 |
[24:55] | Stir. | 搅拌 |
[25:00] | Slowly. | 慢一点 |
[25:03] | Don’t want to change the viscosity. | 不要改变粘稠度 |
[25:07] | Viscosity? | 粘稠度 |
[25:10] | Wait; that’s why you use hemodilution | 慢着 这就是你为什么用血液稀释法 |
[25:12] | to allow bypass without reperfusion injury? | 做搭桥而不造成再灌注性损伤 |
[25:17] | Should be done. | 可以了 |
[25:22] | Tea with mint. | 薄荷绿茶 |
[25:23] | That’s Moroccan, not Saudi. | 是摩洛哥的泡法而不是沙特 |
[25:26] | It’s not for the prince. | 这不是给王子的 |
[25:30] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢 罗德斯医生 |
[25:31] | You can go. | 没你的事了 |
[25:32] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[25:36] | You did a nice job. | 干得不错 |
[25:52] | I remember dad got tickets to a play that day, “Wicked.” | 我记得那天我爸有《魔法坏女巫》的票 |
[25:56] | Oh, my daughter wanted me to take her to that. | 我女儿想让我带她去看的 |
[25:58] | Was it good? | 好看吗 |
[26:00] | I don’t know; I never saw it. | 不知道 我没看到 |
[26:02] | I went into my dad’s room to see if he was ready, | 我去我爸房间看他有没有准备好 |
[26:05] | but he was looking at pictures of my mom | 但他当时在看我妈的照片 |
[26:07] | and being sad, so… | 他很悲伤 所以… |
[26:10] | I went back to my room. | 我回到我的房间 |
[26:13] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[26:21] | I have got to confess, | 我必须承认 |
[26:23] | I am so jealous of those socks. | 我好羡慕你那双袜子 |
[26:26] | Those hedgehogs are fantastic. | 那些刺猬太可爱了 |
[26:29] | Okay, so you went back to your room, | 好 你回到你的房间 |
[26:31] | and… | 然后… |
[26:35] | Oh, I just waited | 我就等着 |
[26:37] | for a long time, | 等了很长时间 |
[26:39] | and then my stomach started to hurt, | 之后我的胃开始疼了 |
[26:42] | and I got dizzy, | 然后头晕 |
[26:43] | and I yelled out for my dad, and then… | 我喊我爸爸 然后… |
[26:46] | And he came? | 他来了吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, he came. | 对 他来了 |
[26:50] | He picked me up and took me to the hospital. | 他抱起我去了医院 |
[26:54] | Since then, it’s been like this a lot. | 从那以后 这种情况经常发生 |
[26:58] | And how’s your dad been doing? | 你爸爸如何呢 |
[26:59] | Does, uh– does he still get sad? | 他还悲伤吗 |
[27:01] | Not so much. | 好些了 |
[27:05] | I guess I keep him pretty busy. | 我猜我让他无暇顾及了 |
[27:09] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[27:12] | So. | 这样 |
[27:13] | We, uh…We good? | 准备 好了吗 |
[27:15] | We should be all set. | 应该都准备好了 |
[27:17] | Thank you, Mr. Joffe. | 谢谢 约菲先生 |
[27:19] | Now, if you can sign just three more forms, | 如果你再签三张表格 |
[27:23] | I promise you’ll be done. | 我保证就没事了 |
[27:25] | Dr. Manning’s been down in radiology | 曼宁医生在和我女儿在放射科 |
[27:27] | with my daughter for over an hour. | 已经待了超过一个小时了 |
[27:30] | Would you like me to page her? | 要我联系她吗 |
[27:31] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:33] | I’ll just go down there. | 我马上过去 |
[27:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, you can’t be in the room | 抱歉 你女儿在做核磁共振的时候 |
[27:36] | while your daughter’s having an MRI. | 你不能进去 |
[27:37] | Yeah, that’s what she said, | 是 她就这么说的 |
[27:38] | but I’m not waiting around anymore. | 但我不要再等了 |
[27:41] | Mr. Joffe? | 约菲先生 |
[27:42] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[27:43] | Could I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你聊聊吗 |
[27:45] | Yeah, why? | 好的 为什么 |
[27:46] | Well, it’s about your daughter. | 是关于你女儿的事 |
[27:48] | There’s a consultation room right over here | 如果你有时间 |
[27:50] | if you have a couple minutes. | 我们可以去那个诊察室谈 |
[27:50] | No, you know what? | 不 你知道吗 |
[27:51] | If you have something to say, | 如果你有话说 |
[27:52] | can you just say it? | 那就直说了 |
[27:54] | There is a strong possibility | 你女儿的病 |
[27:56] | that your daughter’s medical issues | 很大的可能 |
[27:59] | have a psychological component to them. | 有部分心理作用 |
[28:02] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底什么意思 |
[28:03] | It’s very important that you understand that | 你要知道 除非我察觉到 |
[28:05] | I wouldn’t be telling you this unless I perceived | 你和你女儿存在严重风险 |
[28:06] | significant risk to both you and your daughter, | 否则我是不会说的 |
[28:09] | but I want you to consider the possibility | 但我想让你想想有没有可能 |
[28:11] | that when your wife died, | 当你妻子去世时 |
[28:13] | your daughter might have misunderstood | 你女儿也许误解了 |
[28:14] | your attempts to protect her from your grief. | 你不想让悲伤情绪影响她的行为 |
[28:17] | – Her isolation– – Wait, what? | -她被孤立… -等等 什么 |
[28:20] | So I’ve been making her sick? | 是我让她生病的吗 |
[28:22] | That’s what you’re accusing me of? | 你是说她生病是因为我吗 |
[28:24] | It’s much more complicated than that. | 事情比这复杂得多 |
[28:25] | No, but it’s my fault. I’m to blame. | 不 但这是我的错 都怪我 |
[28:27] | That’s actually not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[28:28] | If you’d hear me out– | 如果你听我把话说完 |
[28:29] | I cannot believe you people. | 我不相信你们 |
[28:30] | I am not going to stand here and listen to this. | 我不要站在这听这些 |
[28:33] | I’m going to get my daughter and get here out of here. | 我要马上去把我女儿带走 |
[28:40] | Michelle! | 米歇尔 |
[28:43] | Excuse me, my daughter’s having an MRI. | 不好意思 我女儿在做核磁共振 |
[28:45] | – Where is that? – Right over there, sir. | -她在哪 -在那 先生 |
[28:48] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[28:49] | She’s still in the MRI machine. | 她还在做核磁共振 |
[28:50] | Well, turn it off. I’m taking her home now. | 关掉 我现在要带她回家 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry, sir, but we can’t do that. | 抱歉先生 但不能这么做 |
[28:53] | No, please– Mr. Joffe! | 不 请你… 约菲先生 |
[28:56] | – Please, Mr. Joffe. – Open this door. | -请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开 |
[28:57] | – Please, Mr. Joffe. – Open this door! | -请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开 |
[28:59] | Mr. Joffe? Madeline Gastern. | 约菲先生 我是玛德琳·加斯特恩 |
[29:01] | We are from the department of child and family services. | 我们是儿童与家庭服务部的 |
[29:03] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:05] | A charge of medical child abuse has been brought against you by this hospital. | 这家医院指控你虐待儿童 |
[29:08] | Child abuse? | 虐待儿童 |
[29:09] | – That is a legal term only, – Mr. Joffe– | -那仅仅是一个法律术语 -约菲先生 |
[29:11] | Michelle will be taken into custody by the state | 在调查期间 米歇尔将由 |
[29:13] | while the charge is investigated. | 州政府监护 |
[29:15] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry; I know this must be confusing, | 很抱歉 我知道您现在肯定很困惑 |
[29:18] | but we need to sit down with you and explain | 但希望您能坐下来听我们解释一下 |
[29:20] | why this has happened. | 这一切的缘由 |
[29:24] | You. You set this up, didn’t you? | 是你 你设计了这一切 对吧 |
[29:26] | – No– – Shame on you. | -不是 -你真可耻 |
[29:27] | – Mr. Joffe– – You… | -约菲先生 -你 |
[29:29] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[29:32] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你们 |
[29:33] | You people have picked the wrong battle. | 你们惹错人了 |
[29:45] | Dr. Ethan Choi from Chicago Med. | 我是芝加哥医院的伊森·崔医生 |
[29:47] | I’ve left a few messages for Dr. Glass. | 我之前给格拉斯医生留过几次简讯 |
[29:49] | We have a patient of hers here who needs– | 我们这里有一位患者需要… |
[29:51] | Please don’t put me on hold again. | 别让我等了 |
[29:52] | I’m aware of that, but– | 我知道 但是 |
[29:55] | Unbelievable. | 岂有此理 |
[29:57] | Maggie, I’m taking an hour of personal time. | 麦基 我需要休息一小时 |
[29:59] | I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t important. | 若非必要我不会这么做的 |
[30:00] | Why are you still here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[30:03] | Hey, heard one of your old shipmates was here. | 听说你的一个战友进医院来了 |
[30:05] | – How’s he doing? – Not good. | -他怎么样 -不太妙 |
[30:06] | I’m headed to the VA to crack some heads. | 我要去退伍军人管理局找人算账 |
[30:08] | You want me to come with? Power in numbers? | 需要我陪你吗 人多势众嘛 |
[30:10] | I’ll be okay. Thanks. | 我自己就行了 多谢 |
[30:19] | You look a little lost. | 你看起来有点迷茫 |
[30:20] | I’m not sure what’s going on with my patient. | 我不知道我的患者到底怎么了 |
[30:22] | Her labs are inconsistent with how she presents. | 她的检查结果和症状不符 |
[30:25] | Whenever I get confused, I always go back | 我每次有所疑惑的时候 都会重新 |
[30:27] | to the history and the physical. | 回顾患者的病史和体征 |
[30:29] | It’s the best place to find answers. | 这是找到答案的最好方法 |
[30:36] | I need to know everything you ate and drank last night. | 我需要知道你昨晚吃喝的所有东西 |
[30:38] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[30:38] | Two glasses of white wine. | 两杯白葡萄酒 |
[30:40] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[30:41] | And a ton of water ’cause I didn’t want a hangover. | 还喝了很多水 因为我不想宿醉 |
[30:44] | What’s a “ton”? | 很多是多少 |
[30:45] | Like, six or seven of those bottled waters. | 有六七瓶吧 |
[30:48] | I would have had more if it wasn’t so expensive. | 要不是太贵了我还会喝更多 |
[30:50] | Expensive? You said you were at home. | 很贵 你不是说你在家吗 |
[30:53] | – I was. – What is this? | -我是在家啊 -这是什么 |
[30:57] | “Metro”? Were you there last night? | “大都会” 你昨晚去那里了吗 |
[31:00] | No. | 没有 |
[31:00] | You went to Metro? | 你去大都会了 |
[31:03] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:03] | You were there with Miles, weren’t you? | 你是和迈尔斯一起去的 对吧 |
[31:06] | Did you hook up with him? | 你和他鬼混在一起吗 |
[31:11] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 天哪 我真是不敢相信 |
[31:12] | I’m so stupid. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[31:15] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[31:16] | You’re a liar | 你这个骗子 |
[31:17] | and a bitch. | 贱人 |
[31:19] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[31:20] | I hope you get an STD and it kills you. | 希望你得性病惨死 |
[31:36] | Let’s get a urine tox. | 检查一下尿液 |
[31:38] | If she took ecstasy, that would explain her thirst. | 如果她磕了药 那就可以解释她的口渴了 |
[31:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:41] | By the way…wow. | 对了 真精彩啊 |
[31:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[31:59] | I’m looking for Dr. Vicky Glass. | 我要找维琪·格拉斯医生 |
[32:03] | Over there. | 那边 |
[32:08] | – Dr. Glass? – Yes. | -格拉斯医生 -是的 |
[32:10] | Lieutenant commander Choi, naval reserve. | 我是海军少校伊森·崔 海军后备队的 |
[32:11] | I’m a resident at Chicago Med. | 我是芝加哥医院的住院医生 |
[32:13] | Chief Mason came into our ED complaining of stomach pains. | 梅森军士长因为腹痛被送进我们急救室 |
[32:15] | We did a CT and found this. | 我们给他做了扫描之后发现了这个 |
[32:17] | This cancer could kill him, | 这种癌症可能会让他丧命 |
[32:18] | Something that could have been prevented | 但是如果你三个月前给他做了扫描的话 |
[32:19] | if you’d run a scan three months ago | 这一切都是可以避免的 |
[32:20] | when he first told you about his symptoms. | 他第一次告诉你他的症状时你就该给他扫描 |
[32:22] | Well, I couldn’t get him in for the scan. | 我没法逼他去做扫描 |
[32:24] | Believe me, I wanted to. | 相信我 我也想的 |
[32:25] | I did everything I could to make it happen, | 我尽了一切努力想给他做扫描 |
[32:27] | but as you can see, there’s a huge backlog here– | 但你也看到了 这里积压的工作实在太多了 |
[32:30] | And you’re underfunded and understaffed. | 而你们资金和人手都不足 |
[32:31] | I don’t care. These guys deserve better. | 我不管 这些人理应得到更好的待遇 |
[32:33] | You can’t get a scan approved; go through back channels. | 你没法给他做扫描就试试其他的办法 |
[32:35] | Oh, you mean screw protocol? | 你是说这些规章都不用管吗 |
[32:36] | Yes, screw protocol. | 没错 规章算什么 |
[32:38] | Hey, that’s an idea. | 真是个好主意呢 |
[32:39] | After all, the VA pays for ER care | 至少退伍军人管理局在患者无法去 |
[32:41] | if a patient can’t get to a VA hospital. | 退伍军人医院时支付了急诊费用 |
[32:43] | Well, I could just tell him what to say to get a cat scan | 我可以告诉他怎么说才能得到扫描检查 |
[32:46] | and send him to you. | 然后把他送到你那里去 |
[32:49] | That what you mean? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[32:52] | – Yeah. – Good. | -没错 -那就好 |
[32:54] | We done chatting here? | 说完了吗 |
[32:56] | ‘Cause I’ve got to get Mason in to see a surgeon. | 因为我还得去找梅森确定一下手术时间 |
[32:58] | It might be too late. | 可能已经太晚了 |
[33:08] | I just got the results. | 我刚拿到结果 |
[33:10] | Wanted to bring them as soon as I got them. | 我一拿到就想尽快带给你 |
[33:13] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这样做的 |
[33:18] | Her utox is negative. No drugs. | 她的尿检呈阴性 没嗑药 |
[33:22] | I am out of ideas. | 我可真不知道了 |
[33:24] | I need to talk to an attending. | 我得找个主治医生问问 |
[33:26] | I’m taking down my online profile. | 我已经把我的网上简历拿下来了 |
[33:29] | Whatever. | 随你 |
[33:30] | Don’t do it on my account. Go have fun. | 别为了我这么做 你开心就好 |
[33:31] | “Fun”? | 开心 |
[33:33] | I–I’ve been on one awful date. | 我一次约会就已经够糟了 |
[33:35] | She asked me to go on a hike, | 她约我去徒步 |
[33:36] | and I got bit by a spider. | 结果我被蜘蛛咬了一口 |
[33:41] | It still hasn’t healed. | 还没痊愈呢 |
[33:45] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[33:47] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[33:50] | Environmental studies, | 环境研究 |
[33:52] | dehydrated, the puffy knee… | 脱水 膝盖肿胀 |
[33:56] | We have one more test to run. | 我们还要做一个检查 |
[34:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[34:02] | Massive lower GI bleed. We’re taking him to surgery now. | 下消化道大量出血 我们现在就得给他做手术 |
[34:04] | Ethan, he could lose his colon. Maybe worse. | 伊森 我们可能得割掉他的结肠或者更糟 |
[34:06] | I promised he’d make a naval reunion next week. | 我向他保证他一定能参加下周的海军聚会的 |
[34:09] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[34:11] | Hang in there, Chief. | 坚持住 军士长 |
[34:19] | Michelle’s MRI? | 米歇尔的核磁共振结果怎样 |
[34:20] | No sign of a chiari malformation. | 没有小脑扁桃体下疝畸形迹象 |
[34:23] | Just add it to the long list of things I got wrong today. | 证明我今天又猜错了一样 |
[34:26] | Come on, Nat. | 别这样 小娜 |
[34:27] | Look, I know something had to be done. | 我知道我们必须有所行动 |
[34:29] | I just think we had other options. | 但我觉得我们也许有别的路可走 |
[34:31] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[34:32] | Like not breaking up a family. | 比如不要拆散一个家庭 |
[34:34] | I know how I’d feel | 我知道要是有人 |
[34:35] | if someone tried to take Owen away from me. | 想拆散我的家庭 我会是什么感受 |
[34:36] | Look, this was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[34:38] | Remove the parent and monitor the kid. | 让父亲离开 监控孩子的情况 |
[34:40] | See what’s really going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[34:41] | What about the trauma of separation? | 分离造成的创伤呢 |
[34:43] | I mean, the guy loses his wife, | 他失去了妻子 |
[34:44] | and now he’s gonna lose his daughter too? | 现在也要失去女儿吗 |
[34:48] | It is traumatic, | 是会造成创伤 |
[34:49] | but not fatal. | 但不会致命 |
[34:50] | We don’t step in, | 如果我们不介入 |
[34:51] | Michelle could end up in the morgue | 单单因为用药 最后米歇尔 |
[34:53] | from medication alone. | 就可能被害死 |
[34:56] | This hospital kidnapped my daughter, | 你们医院绑架了我女儿 |
[34:58] | and I want her back. | 我想要她回来 |
[34:59] | – Mr. Joffe, you can’t– – And those two. | -约菲先生 你不能 -还有那两个人 |
[35:01] | They’re part of it. | 他们也有参与 |
[35:09] | No, I don’t care. | 不 我不管 |
[35:10] | I want my daughter, | 我要我女儿 |
[35:12] | and I want her now. | 我现在就要 |
[35:13] | We’ll talk to the administrators. | 我们会找管理人员谈谈 |
[35:15] | See what’s what. | 看看是什么情况 |
[35:16] | I’m Chief of Patient Services. | 我是病患服务主管 |
[35:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[35:18] | This man has a complaint about his daughter. | 这个人因为他女儿的事投诉了你们 |
[35:21] | I brought my daughter here for treatment, | 我带我女儿来接受治疗 |
[35:23] | and they have kidnapped her. | 他们却绑架了她 |
[35:25] | – Can I speak to you, please? – Yeah. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好 |
[35:40] | Mr. Joffe, | 约菲先生 |
[35:41] | please, we’re just trying to help Michelle. | 我们只是想帮助米歇尔 |
[35:44] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[35:47] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[35:49] | You cannot just take her away. | 你们不能带走她 |
[35:54] | Well? | 如何 |
[35:55] | Mr. Joffe, | 约菲先生 |
[35:57] | DCFS has jurisdiction over this. | 此事由儿童与家庭服务部说了算 |
[36:00] | There’s nothing, at this time, you can do here about your daughter. | 目前你对你女儿的事无能为力 |
[36:05] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[36:09] | My advice: find yourself a lawyer. | 我建议你找个律师 |
[36:39] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[36:41] | I guess all right, for a terrible friend. | 应该还好吧 毕竟我不是个称职的朋友 |
[36:44] | We finally found out what’s wrong with you. | 我们终于弄明白你是怎么回事了 |
[36:47] | You have Lyme disease. | 你得了莱姆病 |
[36:48] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:49] | Lyme disease? | 莱姆病 |
[36:50] | Yeah, it’s probably from a tick bite | 对 可能是因为你出去远足时 |
[36:53] | on one of your field trips. | 被扁虱咬了 |
[36:55] | It explains your knee and the rest of your symptoms. | 所以你的膝盖才会那样 还有出现的其他症状 |
[36:57] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[36:59] | I’m putting you on an antibiotic course, | 我给你使用抗生素了 |
[37:01] | and hopefully we got it early enough | 希望我们发现治疗的早 |
[37:03] | to avoid any long-term consequences. | 防止长期不良后果产生 |
[37:06] | I hooked up with my best friend’s boyfriend. | 我上了我最好朋友的男朋友 |
[37:09] | There are gonna be some long-term consequences. | 肯定会有长期后果的 |
[37:25] | Hello, hello. | 你好 |
[37:26] | Hey, what did Downey want? | 唐尼想干什么 |
[37:27] | Wish I knew. | 我知道就好了 |
[37:29] | Uh, he told me all about his medical plan for the prince. | 他告诉了我他对王子的治疗计划 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 然后呢 |
[37:32] | But then all he had me do was make tea. | 但是他就只让我泡茶了 |
[37:35] | Moroccan mint tea. | 摩洛哥薄荷茶 |
[37:38] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah. Like, Mozart-crazy. | 是 就跟莫扎特一样 |
[37:43] | Guess I have to learn how to make Moroccan tea. | 看来我得去学怎么泡摩洛哥薄荷茶了 |
[37:54] | Chief Mason… | 梅森军士长 |
[37:56] | he pulled through. | 他坚持下来了 |
[37:58] | He’s stable. | 目前情况稳定 |
[38:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[38:11] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[38:14] | A Saudi prince comes here | 一个沙特王子来我们这里 |
[38:15] | and gets the best heart surgeon we have, | 找了我们最厉害的心脏外科医生 |
[38:18] | and a vet can’t even get a CT scan. | 而一个老兵却连做个CT都做不了 |
[38:24] | We didn’t make the world, right? | 不是我们把世界变成这样子的 |
[38:45] | I’ve spent all afternoon justifying what we did. | 我整个下午都在思考我们的行为 |
[38:51] | I wish I felt better about it. | 希望我感觉好点了 |
[38:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:13] | Mr. Joffe? | 约菲先生 |
[39:15] | The medical profession isn’t crazy about | 虽然医学界不喜欢 |
[39:17] | doctors walking around apologizing for things, | 医生到处因为什么事道歉 |
[39:23] | but I’m very sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[39:29] | What if it was me? | 万一是因为我呢 |
[39:32] | Look, Mr. Joffe, we– | 约菲先生 我们… |
[39:36] | we all send out messages that we’re unaware of, | 我们都会不知不觉传递出一些信号 |
[39:40] | and not just you in this case. | 这件事里不止是你如此 |
[39:43] | Your daughter too. I mean– | 你女儿也是 我… |
[39:45] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:46] | I don’t understand how. | 我不明白怎么会这样 |
[39:48] | Look. | 听我说 |
[39:50] | It is a very painful, | 虽然面对此事 |
[39:54] | complicated idea to confront, | 会很痛苦很难接受 |
[39:58] | but if you are even beginning to consider | 但如果你开始考虑 |
[40:00] | that you might have had a part in this, | 你可能与她的病有关系 |
[40:04] | conscious or not, | 不管有意无意 |
[40:05] | that is a huge, very positive step. | 那都是非常积极巨大的进步 |
[40:08] | I was trying to be a good father. | 我只是想当个称职的父亲 |
[40:10] | And you are. | 你确实是 |
[40:12] | Nobody wants to cut you out of this process. | 换做谁都不会想被排除在外 |
[40:16] | And when the time is right, you’ll be allowed to visit. | 等时机到了 你会有机会探视的 |
[40:22] | Will you trust me on that? | 你能信任我吗 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:30] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[40:35] | I appreciate that, sir. | 非常感谢 先生 |
[40:55] | Dr. Glass. | 格拉斯医生 |
[40:57] | Didn’t know you were Navy. | 我不知道你曾是海军 |
[40:59] | Please. Vicki. | 叫我维琪就行 |
[41:01] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[41:03] | Nice of the chiefs to allow a couple Os in here. | 能让一些老兵来真是太好了 |
[41:06] | Mason looks happy. | 梅森看上去很高兴 |
[41:11] | Thanks for taking such good care of him. | 谢谢你把他照顾得这么好 |
[41:13] | You too. | 也谢谢你 |
[41:14] | Very resourceful. | 你很机智 |
[41:16] | I have no idea what you’re referring to. | 我不知道你指什么 |
[41:23] | Care for a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[41:25] | Love one. | 没问题 |