时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Look at Owen. – He’s so cute. | -看欧文 -好可爱 |
[00:03] | Of course he is. He looks like Natalie. | 当然了 长得像娜塔莉 |
[00:06] | Precious. | 小宝贝 |
[00:08] | When you look at that. | 你仔细看 |
[00:09] | He’s got my eye lashes. | 睫毛长得像我 |
[00:11] | You delivered the madam and you gave him your DNA. | 你帮着接生还把DNA给接过去了啊 |
[00:13] | You’ll be surprised the power of these hands. | 我这双手的魔力你可不知道 |
[00:15] | You can sign out the patient in four. | 四小时后可以让病人离院 |
[00:16] | – Look–look at Owen. – Cute. | -快来看欧文 -可爱 |
[00:18] | Have you been up to see Natalie today? | 你今天去看过娜塔莉了吗 |
[00:20] | – Not yet. – What’s up with him? | -还没有 -他怎么了 |
[00:22] | Thought he wouldn’t leave her bedside. | 我还以为他不会离开她的床边的 |
[00:26] | – Dr. Zanetti. – Dr. Rhodes. | -萨内蒂医生 -罗德斯医生 |
[00:29] | How was the conference? | 会议如何 |
[00:30] | I spent an entire week | 我整整一周 |
[00:31] | listening to people talk about surgeries. | 都在听他们讨论外科手术 |
[00:33] | All I wanted was to actually do one. | 我只想上手真正做一台 |
[00:35] | Kept hoping a speaker would choke on his dentures | 一直在默默祈祷某个演讲者能被假牙呛住 |
[00:37] | – so I could cric him. – Dinner tonight? | -这样我就能摆脱他 -晚上一起吃饭吗 |
[00:39] | I can’t. I’m in-house on call. | 不行 我值班 |
[00:40] | Head’s up. Incoming traumas. | 注意 有外伤病人 |
[00:42] | CFD called with a Plan 1. | 消防局打电话说执行应急计划 |
[00:44] | Multi-victim car crash. Let’s go! | 车祸 多人受伤 快 |
[00:46] | Maybe someone’ll need surgery. | 也许有人需要手术 |
[00:47] | I’m ready to cut. | 我准备好下刀子了 |
[00:50] | – What do we got? – Female, mid-20s. GCS 3. | -什么情况 -女性 25岁左右 3度昏迷 |
[00:53] | Struck the dashboard and starred the windshield. | 撞到汽车仪表盘和挡风玻璃 |
[00:55] | – BP? – Uh, 90 over 50. | -血压呢 -90/50 |
[00:57] | Tachy 140. Stats 100%. | 心率140 各项指标都有 |
[00:59] | Pressure dressing on her head, but she’s seeping through. | 头部伤口加压包扎了 但血还是渗出来了 |
[01:01] | All right, we’re gonna replace the King with an ET. | 好 给患者进行气管内插管 |
[01:03] | Grab an intubation kit. | 拿插管工具 |
[01:05] | Let’s move her on my count. | 听我口令把她搬上来 |
[01:06] | One…two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:10] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[01:12] | – Jess…Jess… – Mike Carter, 24. | -杰丝 杰丝 -迈克·卡特 24岁 |
[01:14] | – GCS 10. Vitals holding steady. – Jess? | -10度昏迷 生命体征稳定 -杰丝 |
[01:16] | – Blood? – Not his. | -血呢 -不是他的 |
[01:18] | Jess, talk to me! | 杰丝 和我说话 |
[01:20] | – Jess! – Mike. Mike. | -杰丝 -迈克 迈克 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna ask you to calm down. | 你要冷静点 |
[01:23] | Jess! Where is she? | 杰丝 她在哪 |
[01:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[01:27] | You have to lie back down. | 你得躺下 |
[01:30] | – All right, on my count. – All right. | -好 听我口令 -好 |
[01:33] | One…two…three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:37] | Does Jess have any family in the area we should notify? | 杰丝在这里有需要通知的亲人吗 |
[01:40] | I think…her mom lives here. Maybe. | 她妈妈可能住在这里 |
[01:43] | – Any allergies to medications? – I don’t know. | -有药物过敏吗 -不知道 |
[01:45] | Do you know if she’s currently on any medication? | 她最近有在服用什么药物吗 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:48] | Is there anything you can tell us about Jess | 你知道她的什么信息吗 |
[01:49] | – that could help us? – No. I’m sorry, I– | -能帮助我们的信息 -不 抱歉 我… |
[01:52] | I don’t even know where she lives. | 我连她住在哪里都不知道 |
[01:55] | We’re on a first date. | 我们是第一次约会 |
[02:06] | Breath sounds good on both sides. | 两侧呼吸没问题 |
[02:08] | – Good color change. – All right. | -颜色变化也正常 -好的 |
[02:09] | She is still bleeding pretty bad. | 还是在大量流血 |
[02:11] | – Hang two units of blood. – Yes, Doctor. | -输两单位血 -好的 医生 |
[02:13] | – Get me a plastics tray. – Got it. | -给我塑料盘 -好的 |
[02:14] | We need to stop these bleeders. | 需要止血 |
[02:16] | – Saline? – Got it. Here’s saline. | -生理盐水 -来了 |
[02:20] | Okay, she’s still got glass shards in her scalp. | 她头皮里还是有玻璃渣 |
[02:23] | – Heart rate is erratic. – Suction. | -心率不稳定 -吸血 |
[02:24] | Yeah, got it. | 明白 |
[02:29] | Please, I need to know how she is. | 求你们了 我要知道她怎样了 |
[02:31] | Jess is in good hands. | 医生正在救治杰丝 |
[02:32] | Right now, we just need to make sure that you’re okay. | 我们现在要确保你没事 |
[02:33] | I’m fine, just please, help her. | 我没事 快去帮帮她 |
[02:37] | Sorry. I’m guessing that’s tender. | 抱歉 我以为很轻了 |
[02:38] | Ah. Yes. | 对 |
[02:40] | – Pressure’s falling. – Get me the ultrasound. | -血压在降低 -超声波装置推过来 |
[02:42] | – Got it. – Call pharmacy. | -好的 -告诉药房 |
[02:44] | Get dopamine going. | 准备多巴胺 |
[02:52] | There’s free fluid in her abdomen. | 她腹部有游离液体 |
[02:54] | Pressure’s still low. | 血压还是很低 |
[02:55] | She’s not stable enough to go to CT. | 她情况不够稳定 不能做CT |
[02:57] | We need to open her up now. | 需要马上手术 |
[02:59] | Call the OR and tell them we’re on our way up. | 让手术室准备好 我们就过去 |
[03:00] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[03:02] | – Talk to me. – Walter Blevins. 53 years old. | -情况 -沃尔特·布莱文斯 53岁 |
[03:05] | GCS 14, SBP 104 over palp. Stats 100. | 14度昏迷 触摸收缩压104 各项指标完整 |
[03:09] | – Dr. Halstead, Treatment 1. – Got it. | -霍斯特德医生 1号治疗室 -明白 |
[03:11] | 4 of morphine per the tele doctor. | 急救医生给他注射了四单位吗啡 |
[03:15] | Let’s rotate. | 转过去 |
[03:18] | Give him the head. Give him the head. | 注意头 注意头 |
[03:19] | – Let’s go. – What happened? | -走 -怎么回事 |
[03:20] | He was driving the car that t-boned | 他开车撞到了 |
[03:22] | the couple they just brought in. A stolen car. | 刚刚送进来的那对情侣 车是他偷来的 |
[03:25] | On my count. One…two…three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[03:26] | – Transfer. – Get this out. | -抬 -把这东西弄出去 |
[03:29] | Airway’s intact. | 气道完整 |
[03:30] | Let’s get him off that backboard. | 把他从背板上弄下来 |
[03:31] | Yes, doctor. | 好的医生 |
[03:32] | Mr. Blevins, we’re gonna roll you onto your right side. | 布莱文斯先生 我们要把你朝右翻身 |
[03:36] | I need you to take these handcuffs off. | 要把手铐拿掉 |
[03:37] | He carjacked a woman at gunpoint | 他用枪挟持了一位女性 |
[03:39] | 50 yards from me and my partner. | 就离我和搭档50码远 |
[03:41] | Led us on a high-speed chase before hitting that couple. | 在撞到那对情侣之前逼我们高速追车 |
[03:43] | – This guy’s dangerous. – I’ll take my chances. | -这家伙很危险 -我愿意冒险 |
[03:45] | He served nine years for armed robbery. | 他因为持械抢劫坐过9年牢 |
[03:47] | – He’s an ex-con. – He’s also my patient. | -有前科 -他也是我的病人 |
[03:49] | I can’t treat him properly until the cuffs are off. | 手铐不拿掉我无法救治他 |
[03:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | – Dr. Halstead, you got this? – Yeah, we’re good. | -霍斯特德医生 你可以吗 -可以 |
[04:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:03] | Okay, you’re all right. | 好的 |
[04:04] | – Any pain on contact? – No. | -碰到你哪里会疼吗 -没有 |
[04:06] | Good. | 好的 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | Oh, Dr. Halstead, his arm. | 霍斯特德医生 他的手臂 |
[04:16] | All right. Yep. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | That’s likely a two-bone forearm fracture. | 前臂双骨骨折 |
[04:20] | Let’s get an X-ray. | 做X光透视 |
[04:22] | – Lap sponges, keep ’em coming. – Yes, Doctor. | -上纱布垫 不要停 -好的 医生 |
[04:24] | There’s too much blood. | 血太多了 |
[04:26] | I can’t see where it’s coming from. | 看不到出血点 |
[04:27] | Feel for it. | 感觉一下 |
[04:28] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在降低 |
[04:30] | Dr. Rhodes, I’ll clamp. | 罗德斯医生 我要夹住了 |
[04:32] | The belly’s packed. The spleen is in pieces. | 腹部都塞满了 脾脏破了 |
[04:34] | – Something else is bleeding. – Okay. | -还有地方在出血 -好吧 |
[04:37] | Run the bowel. | 检查一下肠子 |
[04:41] | Oh, the mesentery’s bleeding. | 肠系膜在出血 |
[04:42] | I will clamp it, Dr. Rhodes. You get the spleen. | 我把它夹紧 罗德斯医生 你处理脾脏 |
[04:46] | Curved 8 to me. | 8号弯剪 |
[04:54] | – Metz scissors. – Scissors. | -组织剪 -组织剪 |
[05:02] | – And bowl. – Bowl. | -碗 -碗 |
[05:04] | Thank you. I’ll hold the clamp, you tie. | 谢谢 我拿钳子 你来打结 |
[05:10] | All right, the bleeding stopped. | 好的 血止住了 |
[05:12] | How’s she doing? | 她情况如何 |
[05:13] | Pressure’s coming up. | 血压在上升 |
[05:15] | – There we go. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[05:18] | You guys finish up here | 你们来收尾 |
[05:20] | and bring her down to ICU. | 然后把她送到重症监护室去 |
[05:23] | Okay, let’s close him up. | 好的 来收尾吧 |
[05:24] | Happy to be back in the saddle? | 重回战场感觉开心吗 |
[05:26] | Boo-yah. | 还用说 |
[05:30] | April. Nice to see you. | 艾普尔 你好呀 |
[05:32] | Bobby, back so soon? | 波比 这么快又回来了 |
[05:35] | Yeah, my feet this time. | 是啊 这次是脚伤了 |
[05:38] | What happened to your shoes? | 你的鞋子呢 |
[05:40] | There’s this new guy at the shelter. | 庇护所里有个新来的 |
[05:42] | He needed winter boots. | 他需要冬靴 |
[05:43] | I still have my slippers, though. | 我好歹还有拖鞋呢 |
[05:45] | All right, this is a tetanus shot. | 好吧 这是破伤风疫苗 |
[05:47] | – Is that okay? – Oh. | -没问题吧 -没 |
[05:48] | Anything you say. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[05:50] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[05:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:57] | Now, Bobby, you shouldn’t be giving away your boots. | 波比 你不应该把自己的靴子给别人 |
[05:59] | Particularly in January. | 特别是现在还是一月 |
[06:00] | Oh, I’ll manage. I always do. | 我没事的 我一直不都这样吗 |
[06:03] | How did you manage last week after you gave away your gloves? | 你上周把手套送人后怎么撑过来的 |
[06:05] | – Frostbite’s all healed. – You’re too much. | -冻伤全都好了 -你真是大度 |
[06:09] | All right, soak your feet. | 好了 你泡泡脚吧 |
[06:16] | – I’ll be back to check on you. – Okay. Thanks. | -我一会儿回来给你做检查 -谢谢你 |
[06:21] | That excuse is so lame it needs crutches. | 这借口真是太烂了 我都不忍心听了 |
[06:23] | Roger, I put in that order hours ago. | 罗杰 我几个小时前就跟你说了 |
[06:26] | No, I will not hold. | 不 我不想等了 |
[06:29] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[06:30] | Rog? | 罗杰 |
[06:34] | Normally after that, I would go downstairs | 通常在这种情况下 我会下楼去 |
[06:36] | and ring Roger’s ass. | 然后打爆他 |
[06:38] | But not today. | 但今天不行 |
[06:39] | I’m in too good a mood. | 我今天心情太好了 |
[06:40] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[06:42] | Christy Pierce. | 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. Today’s the big day. | 是哦 今天是个大日子呢 |
[06:46] | Christy Pierce? | 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯 |
[06:47] | Yeah, a teen with aplastic anemia. | 没错 是一个患再生障碍性贫血的孩子 |
[06:50] | Been in and out of Med the last ten years | 过去十年一直因为感染 |
[06:52] | due to infections, but finally, | 不断进出医院 |
[06:54] | today she’s getting a bone marrow transplant. | 但今天她终于要接受骨髓移植了 |
[06:57] | – It hasn’t been ten years. – Yes, it has. | -没有十年吧 -有啊 |
[06:59] | I know because I was sitting in your chair | 因为她妈妈第一次带她来的时候 |
[07:01] | the first time her mother brought her here. | 我就是坐在你这个位置 |
[07:03] | You think I’m tough? You should’ve seen her. | 你还觉得我强硬 你真该看看她是什么样 |
[07:06] | I’m going up to say hello. | 我上楼去和他们打个招呼 |
[07:08] | Give Christy a kiss for me. | 帮我亲一下克丽丝蒂哟 |
[07:10] | So Dr. Farinas has told me that a transplant isn’t painful. | 法里纳医生告诉我说骨髓移植不疼 |
[07:14] | You’ll be awake the whole time. | 你全程都会是清醒的 |
[07:17] | It’s a simple process. | 过程很简单 |
[07:18] | We’ll administer the donor’s stem cells | 我们会将捐赠者的干细胞 |
[07:20] | through your central line. | 通过中央静脉输入你体内 |
[07:21] | It’s just like a blood transfusion. | 就跟输血一样 |
[07:23] | Is it really happening? Finally. | 终于等到这一天了吗 |
[07:25] | Well, we just heard from the clinic in Springfield. | 我们刚从斯普林菲尔德收到消息 |
[07:28] | The bags are en route. | 骨髓已经在路上了 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:30] | Mom, you promised. No crying. | 妈妈 你答应了我的 不准哭 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry, I just– I can’t help it. | 抱歉 我就是 我忍不住 |
[07:35] | And, Nick, I can’t believe you. | 尼克 天哪 |
[07:39] | You’re almost as tall as me. | 你都快和我一样高了 |
[07:41] | And he has been a very busy little brother. | 他一直在忙着姐姐的事 |
[07:43] | He’s got all his friends together | 他把他所有的朋友召集在一起 |
[07:45] | and they’ve been shoveling driveways to raise money. | 他们一直在清理道路来筹钱 |
[07:46] | Oh, show Mrs. Goodwin the flyer. | 给古德温女士看看你的传单 |
[07:53] | We’re gonna send Christy’s donor and her family | 我们会送克丽丝蒂的捐赠者和他的家人 |
[07:55] | – on a vacation. – They’ve already raised $1,000. | -去度假 -他们已经募集了一千美元了 |
[07:59] | That’s a sweet gesture. | 这真是太贴心了 |
[08:01] | He’s just trying to build up his muscles | 他只是想锻炼自己炫耀自己 |
[08:03] | – to impress the girls. – Am not! | -好在姑娘们面前展示展示 -我才没有 |
[08:06] | Well, I’ll leave you in good hands with Dr. Farinas. | 法里纳医生会好好照顾你们的 |
[08:09] | I’ll check back later. | 我一会儿回来看你们 |
[08:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:13] | Dr. Rose, pretty slick in the OR. | 帅哥 刚才手术室里做的不错嘛 |
[08:17] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[08:20] | That was a very fast splenectomy for a fellow. | 那个脾切除术做得挺快嘛 |
[08:23] | Had to be under 30 seconds. | 肯定不到半分钟 |
[08:25] | Where’d you pick that up? | 你从哪儿学的 |
[08:27] | Riyadh. | 利雅得 |
[08:28] | Oil workers got a lot of abdominal injuries | 操作起重机的石油工人经常会 |
[08:30] | on the derricks. | 腹部受伤 |
[08:31] | Hold the elevator, please! Hold the elevator! | 请别关电梯 请别关电梯 |
[08:35] | – Damn it. – Sorry. Thanks. | -见鬼 -抱歉 谢谢你 |
[08:37] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[08:38] | I, um, just banged it on the shower in Orlando. | 我在奥兰多洗澡的时候刚撞了一下 |
[08:41] | – Let me take a look at it. – No, no, no. | -让我看一下 -不用不用 |
[08:42] | – It’s fine. – No, no. | -没事的 -不 |
[08:43] | It’s fine, really. | 没事 真的 |
[08:44] | Shush, shush. Just, shh. | 听我的 来看看 |
[08:52] | Wait, no. No, no, no. What are we doing? | 等等 不 我们到底在干什么 |
[08:54] | You are going to Ortho to get that checked out. | 你得去骨科检查一下 |
[08:56] | No, it’s not necessary. | 不用了 没有这个必要 |
[08:58] | Uh, your elbow is red | 你的胳膊肘都红了 |
[08:59] | and it feels hot. So, yeah, it is. | 而且摸起来很烫 所以 必须去 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, I put myself on Cipro, so– | 没错 我用过西普罗了 |
[09:03] | Oh, so you know you have an infection? | 看来你知道自己感染了 |
[09:05] | Just as a precaution. | 我只是以防万一 |
[09:06] | Well, as a precaution, | 以防万一 |
[09:07] | you are going to get it checked out, | 你得去检查一下 |
[09:08] | because that may need to be drained. | 因为你可能需要把脓水引流出来 |
[09:10] | Look, Sam? Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[09:12] | This is serious. | 这很严重 |
[09:14] | You know better. Don’t mess around. | 你知道的 别闹了 |
[09:16] | Okay. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:18] | I will get it looked at. | 我会去检查的 |
[09:19] | Okay. That’s all I’m asking. | 那行 这不就好了吗 |
[09:26] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[09:27] | Two-bone distal fracture, moderately displaced. | 两处远端骨折 轻微移位 |
[09:29] | Needs to be plated. | 需要上夹板 |
[09:30] | It didn’t take a diagnostic genius. | 这都不用诊断就知道了 |
[09:32] | Not with that degree of deformity. | 这种程度的变形显然不需要 |
[09:34] | – Mr. Blevins– – I’m done here. | -布莱文斯先生 -我检查完了 |
[09:35] | Let ’em take me away. | 让他们把我带走吧 |
[09:37] | Well, I’m afraid, first, you need surgery | 恐怕你得先做个手术了 |
[09:39] | to realign the bones in your arm. | 我们得先把你手臂的骨头接好 |
[09:41] | We’re gonna have an orthopedic surgeon | 我们马上就会进行 |
[09:42] | – come down right now to– – No. No surgery. | -骨科手术 -不 不做手术 |
[09:46] | Well, without it, your arm may not heal properly. | 不做手术的话 你的胳膊可能没法正常愈合 |
[09:49] | You could have a permanent deformity | 你的胳膊可能会永久畸形 |
[09:50] | and reduced function. | 而且会影响使用 |
[09:51] | Put a cast on it. | 那就上石膏吧 |
[09:53] | Mr. Blevins, you want some water? | 布莱文斯先生 你要喝水吗 |
[09:55] | No–no, what I want is to be taken out of here. | 不用不用 我只想出去 |
[09:59] | Put the cuffs– | 手铐 |
[10:01] | Put the cuffs on! | 把我的手铐带上 |
[10:03] | Whoa. Mr. Blevins. | 布莱文斯先生 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | I need– – | 我需要 |
[10:08] | All right, I need suction. | 需要马上抽血 |
[10:09] | Get a crash cart and have atropine ready | 找辆急救车来 准备好阿托品 |
[10:10] | in case his heart rate drops. | 以防他心率骤降 |
[10:12] | We are not losing this guy. | 我们不能让他死掉 |
[10:17] | Where is he? Where is Walter? | 他人呢 沃尔特呢 |
[10:18] | We are running a few tests right now. | 我们正在给他做检查 |
[10:21] | When he’s done, I can take you to him. | 检查完了我就带你去见他 |
[10:23] | Oh, Dr. Halstead, this is Mrs. Blevins. | 霍斯特德医生 这是布莱文斯太太 |
[10:26] | Please, someone tell me what’s going on. | 拜托了 告诉我他怎么了 |
[10:29] | Your husband was in a car accident. | 你的丈夫在车祸中受伤了 |
[10:31] | He has a badly broken arm | 他的手臂严重骨折 |
[10:32] | and in the last half hour | 然后刚才 |
[10:34] | he began coughing up blood | 他开始咳血 |
[10:35] | – and passed out. – Oh, my God! | -然后陷入昏迷 -天哪 |
[10:38] | Is Walter being treated for any illnesses? | 沃尔特在接受什么治疗吗 |
[10:40] | No. No, he’s–he’s fine. | 没有 没有 他没事 |
[10:43] | – I need to see him. – Okay. | -我要见他 -好 |
[10:46] | I can take you to his room. | 我带你去他的病房 |
[10:52] | Excuse me. Um, Mrs. Blevins? | 打扰一下 布莱文斯太太 |
[10:54] | My name’s Jay Halstead. | 我叫杰·霍尔斯德特 |
[10:55] | I’m a detective with the Chicago Police Department. | 我是芝加哥警署的警探 |
[10:57] | I need to ask you a few questions about your husband. | 我有几个关于您丈夫的问题需要问您 |
[11:00] | Why are the police involved? | 为什么警察来了 |
[11:01] | I thought Walter was in an accident. | 沃尔特不是出车祸吗 |
[11:03] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[11:04] | He was driving a car that he stole. | 他正开着一辆他偷来的车 |
[11:06] | – At gunpoint. – What? | -还持枪 -什么 |
[11:08] | There’s multiple witnesses. | 有多名目击者 |
[11:11] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. Ma’am? | 什么 女士 |
[11:16] | My husband is no angel. | 我丈夫不是什么好人 |
[11:17] | I knew that when I married him, | 我嫁给他的时候就知道了 |
[11:18] | but he has been straight for 18 years. | 但他已经安分了十八年了 |
[11:22] | Has a job, a kid, | 有工作 有孩子 |
[11:24] | and now, out of the blue, he throws it all away? | 现在突然之间 他要抛下这一切吗 |
[11:26] | I warned him, | 我警告过他 |
[11:27] | if he ever committed another crime, i would leave him, | 如果他再犯任何罪 我就会离开他 |
[11:29] | and that is exactly what I’m going to do. | 现在我就要这么做 |
[11:31] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[11:33] | Um, why don’t we go sit down somewhere? | 不如我们找个地方坐着谈 |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:41] | I’m looking for a Robert Parker. | 我在找一位罗伯特·帕克 |
[11:43] | Bobby’s in Treatment 3. | 波比在3号治疗室 |
[11:44] | Wha–who called for a psych consult? | 谁打电话叫的心理咨询 |
[11:46] | The attending, Dr. Movitt. | 主治医生 莫维特医生 |
[11:48] | – Why? – I know Bobby. | -怎么了 -我认识波比 |
[11:50] | Treated him for a month now. | 给他治疗了三个月了 |
[11:51] | He’s just really kind. | 他真的很善良 |
[11:53] | Huh. I guess there’s some concern | 我想可能是有人担心 |
[11:55] | that he can’t take care of himself? | 他不能好好照顾自己吧 |
[11:56] | Because he gave some clothes away? | 就因为他送了几件衣服吗 |
[11:58] | He just likes to help people. | 他只是喜欢帮助别人 |
[12:00] | Oh, just gonna have a little chat. | 我去聊两句就知道了 |
[12:05] | He is such a good nurser. | 他真是好养 |
[12:07] | I think it took Jeff three or four days | 杰夫当年花了三四天 |
[12:09] | to actually get the hang of it. | 才学会喝奶 |
[12:11] | He’s so beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[12:14] | Oh, look at this. | 你看 |
[12:16] | I couldn’t resist. | 我真是忍不住了 |
[12:18] | A little something for him to wear on the way home. | 他回家的时候可以穿上这一件 |
[12:21] | Isn’t that cute? | 可爱吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, I think he’s finished. | 我想他是喝饱了 |
[12:25] | Oh, you think he is? | 你觉得是吗 |
[12:27] | Here. I’ll get him. | 来 我来抱他 |
[12:29] | You come here. You come here to me. | 过来 到奶奶怀里来 |
[12:33] | Yeah. | 来 |
[12:39] | You know, my parents emailed. | 我父母发了邮件来 |
[12:41] | They should be here soon. | 他们就快到这里了 |
[12:42] | Well, they’ll be so happy to see the baby. | 他们看到宝宝一定很开心 |
[12:47] | They must miss you terribly. | 他们一定很想你 |
[12:49] | Yeah, they complain about it all the time. | 是啊 他们总是抱怨这个 |
[12:52] | Always asking when I’m gonna move back to Seattle. | 总是问我打算什么时候搬回西雅图 |
[12:57] | – Do you ever think about that? – Oh, yeah, | -你考虑过吗 -有 |
[13:00] | but I want to finish my fellowship. | 不过我想先还完助学金 |
[13:04] | Well, you met Jeff here. | 你和杰夫在这里相遇 |
[13:06] | You must have a lot of good memories here. | 这里一定有你很多美好的回忆 |
[13:08] | Of course I do. | 是啊 |
[13:09] | I mean, I know the weather’s not good in Chicago, | 我是说 我知道芝加哥的天气不好 |
[13:11] | but Seattle, ugh. That rain? | 但西雅图 那阴雨 |
[13:16] | I’d get depressed. | 太让人忧郁了 |
[13:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:21] | So, uh, how long you been living at the shelter, Bobby? | 你在收容所住了多久了 波比 |
[13:23] | Uh, about two months now. | 大概两个月了 |
[13:25] | And where were you before that? | 之前你住在哪里 |
[13:27] | At home. Uh, Lincoln Park. | 住在家里 林肯公园 |
[13:29] | Ooh, nice neighborhood. | 不错的街区 |
[13:30] | Shelter must have been quite a change. | 住收容所一定很不习惯吧 |
[13:32] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[13:34] | The people there need me. | 那里的人需要我 |
[13:36] | I don’t have much anymore, | 我也没有拥有很多 |
[13:37] | but what I do have, I’m happy to give. | 但我拥有的东西 我很乐意给予别人 |
[13:39] | And what prompted you to make the move | 是什么原因促使你 |
[13:41] | from Lincoln Park? | 从林肯公园搬走 |
[13:43] | It’s my wife’s idea. | 是我妻子的想法 |
[13:45] | She said I was giving away all of our savings. | 她说我在把我们所有的积蓄送人 |
[13:47] | Bankrupting the family. | 导致家庭入不敷出 |
[13:49] | She didn’t know what happened to me. | 她不知道我身上发生了什么 |
[13:51] | Why I changed. | 我为什么变了 |
[13:52] | Uh, tell me how you changed. | 跟我说说你怎么变了 |
[13:56] | I used to be a regular guy. | 我以前是个正常人 |
[13:57] | Corporate job, a house, a couple of cars. | 在公司上班 有房子 几辆车 |
[14:01] | One morning I woke up, | 一天早上我醒来 |
[14:03] | and I realized that the only thing I wanted to do, | 发现我唯一想做的事 |
[14:06] | the only thing that mattered, | 唯一重要的事 |
[14:08] | was helping other people. | 就是去帮助别人 |
[14:10] | Giving whatever I had to them. | 倾我所有地去帮助他们 |
[14:12] | Any idea of the, uh– the source of this inspiration? | 你自己知道这个灵感的来源是什么吗 |
[14:16] | You mean did God talk to me? Or an angel? | 你是指有没有上帝和我说话 或是哪个天使吗 |
[14:19] | No, no, I– I just knew… | 没有 我…我只是… |
[14:23] | inside. | 内心觉醒 |
[14:26] | I can barely see it. | 我几乎看不到它 |
[14:28] | It’s the gray spot right here. | 是这里的这个灰点 |
[14:30] | That’s the hematoma. | 那就是血肿 |
[14:31] | We often see it in car crashes. | 车祸中很常见的 |
[14:33] | When the seatbelt you were wearing tightened, | 安全带被拉紧的时候 |
[14:34] | it caused a deep bruise around your intestine. | 会在你的腹部造成很深的瘀伤 |
[14:36] | So I’m, like, bleeding inside? | 所以我是…内出血吗 |
[14:39] | Not anymore. | 已经止住了 |
[14:40] | Blood’s clotted now, formed a solid mass, | 血已经凝固 形成一个血块 |
[14:42] | causing the swelling and pain you’re feeling in your stomach. | 造成你感觉到的腹部肿胀和疼痛 |
[14:45] | The swelling should go down in a couple days. | 肿块几天之后会消除 |
[14:46] | For the next few hours, we’ll continue to monitor you. | 接下来的几小时里 我们会继续监测你的状态 |
[14:48] | So sit tight, all right? | 所以你耐心等着 好吗 |
[14:50] | What about Jess? | 杰丝呢 |
[14:52] | She’s still in ICU. | 她还在重症监护室 |
[14:57] | We met at this coffee shop, | 我们在这家咖啡店见面 |
[14:59] | but it was too crowded, | 但那里人很多 |
[15:01] | so I suggested we drive to one a few miles away. | 所以我提议我们开车去几英里外的一家 |
[15:05] | That’s when it happened. | 然后就发生了车祸 |
[15:09] | Can I see her? | 我能见她吗 |
[15:11] | I’ll have a nurse take you up to ICU | 杰丝一清醒 能接受探望时 |
[15:13] | once Jess has been cleared for visitors. | 我就找个护士带你去重症监护室 |
[15:16] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[15:22] | And initial there, please. | 那里签首字母 谢谢 |
[15:24] | And sign here to acknowledge receipt. | 在这里签名 表示确认收到 |
[15:26] | That’s two bags HLA-matched bone | 这是给病人克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的 |
[15:28] | marrow-regenerating stem cells | 两袋白细胞抗原匹配的 |
[15:30] | – for patient Christy Pierce. – Thank you. | -骨髓再生干细胞 -谢谢 |
[15:32] | Careful with these. | 小心拿着 |
[15:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Fingers crossed. | 但愿好运 |
[15:40] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, believe me. | 我很抱歉要告诉你这个消息 真的 |
[15:45] | Tell me what? | 什么消息 |
[15:47] | The hospital’s decided to shut down Christy Pierce’s transplant. | 医院决定中止克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的移植手术 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | Have you seen these? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, Christy’s brother put them up. | 看过 克丽丝蒂的弟弟贴的 |
[15:55] | He organized a fundraiser. | 他组织了筹款活动 |
[15:57] | For Christy’s donor. | 给克里斯蒂的捐献人的 |
[15:59] | And the hospital is concerned about the appearance | 医院担心会有人通过 |
[16:01] | of an individual being compensated for donating an organ, which– | 捐赠器官而谋取利益 这… |
[16:04] | Violates federal law. I know that, | 违反联邦法律 我知道 |
[16:06] | but no one’s being paid. | 但没有人得到报酬 |
[16:08] | The donor agreed months ago. | 捐赠者几个月前就同意了 |
[16:10] | Well, it still puts the hospital and its staff | 但是医院和院内员工还是可能会 |
[16:11] | at risk for hefty fines, | 面临巨额罚款 |
[16:14] | sanctions, I mean, even imprisonment. | 惩处 甚至可能入狱 |
[16:15] | It’s a kid doing a good deed. | 这只是一个做好事的孩子 |
[16:18] | – He’s a minor. – It doesn’t matter. | -他还没成年 -这不重要 |
[16:20] | These flyers have put us in an impossible situation. | 这些传单将我们置于一个两难的境地 |
[16:22] | Well how about Christy’s impossible situation? | 那克里斯蒂的两难境地呢 |
[16:24] | – Maggie. – It– | -麦基 -这 |
[16:28] | Christy has just gone through five days | 克丽丝蒂已经做了五天的 |
[16:30] | of chemotherapy and radiation. | 化疗和放疗 |
[16:33] | Her body has been ravaged in preparation for this transplant. | 她的身体已经为了准备这次移植而备受伤害 |
[16:38] | Without it, she will die. | 不移植的话她会死的 |
[16:41] | – It’s out of my hands. – No, Peter, | -我无能为力 -不 彼得 |
[16:43] | it’s still in your hands. | 你还是能做些什么的 |
[16:45] | Find a way to fix this. | 想办法解决这件事 |
[16:47] | I will do my best, but the law does not give me | 我会尽力 但是受法律限制 |
[16:49] | a lot of room to maneuver on this. | 我所能做的非常有限 |
[16:52] | You need to look for another donor. | 你得寻找其他捐赠人 |
[17:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:05] | They can’t just shut the transplant down. | 他们不能就这么中止移植 |
[17:07] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry, Kathleen. They can and they have. | 我很抱歉 凯思琳 他们已经这么做了 |
[17:11] | No, there must be something you can do. | 不 你肯定能做些什么 |
[17:13] | We’re exploring our legal options, | 我们正在寻求法律手段 |
[17:16] | but the only thing we can do right now | 但我们现在能做的只有 |
[17:18] | is look for another donor | 寻找其他捐赠人 |
[17:20] | which we’re doing. | 我们已经在找了 |
[17:21] | Wha–what if we promise | 如果我们保证 |
[17:23] | not to give any of the proceeds to the donor? | 不会把收益给捐赠人呢 |
[17:25] | Unfortunately, the intent was to give a financial gift | 不幸的是 事情的本意就是给捐赠人 |
[17:29] | to the donor, which is enough | 金钱作为礼物 从法律上来看 |
[17:32] | in the eyes of the law. | 这点就足以定罪了 |
[17:33] | Intent? | 本意 |
[17:36] | Are these lawyers gonna go in there | 那些律师准备进来 |
[17:38] | and tell my daughter that intent | 告诉我的女儿 |
[17:40] | is more important than she is? | 这些本意比她还重要吗 |
[17:42] | Are they willing to let her die? | 他们就这么眼睁睁让她死吗 |
[17:45] | Do you want me to break the news to Christy? | 你要我告诉克丽丝蒂这个消息吗 |
[17:46] | No. | 不 |
[17:50] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[17:53] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[18:05] | Mr. Blevins, how are you feeling? | 布莱文斯先生 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:08] | I hope that means better. | 希望这说明好多了 |
[18:10] | Has anything like that ever happened before? | 那种情况以前发生过吗 |
[18:13] | How’s the couple I hit? | 我撞到的那对情侣怎么样了 |
[18:14] | She’s in the ICU. We’re monitoring him. | 女方在重症监护室 男方还在观察中 |
[18:17] | Can they take me away now? | 他们现在能带走我了吗 |
[18:19] | First, we need to discuss | 首先我们得讨论一下 |
[18:20] | the results of your chest X-ray. | 你胸部X光片的结果 |
[18:23] | We discovered a mass, | 我们发现一个肿块 |
[18:25] | approximately two centimeters in diameter, | 直径大约有两厘米 |
[18:27] | in the left lobe of your lungs. | 在你肺部左叶 |
[18:29] | Now, a finding like that, | 这个发现 |
[18:30] | in conjunction with coughing blood– | 结合你咳血的表现 |
[18:33] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[18:35] | We need a CT scan, and then a possible biopsy– | 我们需要做一个CT扫描 可能还要活组织… |
[18:37] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[18:39] | Well, we really should determine– | 我们真的应该决定… |
[18:40] | It’s cancer. | 是癌症 |
[18:45] | I’ve known about it for a few months. | 我已经知道好几个月了 |
[18:49] | When I spoke with your wife earlier, | 我之前和你妻子谈话的时候 |
[18:51] | she didn’t mention that you were diagnosed. | 她不知道你被诊断为癌症 |
[18:53] | She doesn’t know about it. | 她不知道 |
[18:57] | Well, have you started treatment, or– | 你开始接受治疗了吗 或… |
[18:58] | Look, you’ve run your little test. | 你已经做完了你的检测 |
[19:00] | You’ve checked all the boxes, but now, | 该检查的都检查了 但现在 |
[19:02] | I just want the cops to get me out of here. | 我只想让警察来把我带走 |
[19:04] | Well, I can’t release you until I’m sure | 在我确保你情况稳定能入狱前 |
[19:06] | you’re stable enough for jail. | 我是不会放你走的 |
[19:09] | Well, do what you have to. | 你做你该做的事吧 |
[19:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:16] | Don’t tell my wife about this. | 别告诉我妻子这件事 |
[19:39] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[19:48] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[19:52] | I wanted to see how you were. | 我想看看你怎么样了 |
[20:02] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[20:10] | Oh, he smells like heaven. | 他闻上去就像天使 |
[20:12] | Think he knows me? | 你觉得他认识我吗 |
[20:13] | Of course he does. | 当然认识了 |
[20:16] | Hello! | 你好 |
[20:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:19] | – Hello, sweetheart. – Hi, Daddy. | -好啊 亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[20:21] | Helen. Hello, Helen. Congratulations. | 海伦 你好 海伦 恭喜你 |
[20:24] | Oh, let me hold him. | 让我抱抱他 |
[20:27] | Well, he–he’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[20:28] | Oh, yes, he is. Yes, he is. | 是啊 睡着了呢 |
[20:30] | Oh, yes you are. Yes, you are. | 睡着了呢 睡着了 |
[20:33] | Look at this beautiful boy. | 瞧瞧这个漂亮的小伙子 |
[20:35] | Can you believe we’re grandparents? | 你敢相信我们成为外祖父母了吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, I think he has your daddy’s mouth. | 我觉得他的嘴和你爸爸一样 |
[20:41] | – You think? – Watch his head. | -是吗 -小心他的头 |
[20:42] | – Oh, here. Here he is. – Oh, my goodness. | -来 抱着他 -我的天 |
[20:46] | Oh, wait till Auntie and Uncle Cliff meet him. | 等着看克利福叔叔阿姨来看他的样子吧 |
[20:49] | We’re putting a crib in your room | 我们会在你房间放一个摇篮 |
[20:50] | for when you and Owen come to visit. | 你和欧文随时都能来 |
[20:52] | Just don’t take down my Nick Carter poster, okay? | 别把我的尼克·卡特海报撕掉就行了 |
[20:54] | – We won’t. We promise. – Good. Right. | -不会的 我们保证 -好的 |
[20:58] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[21:00] | I heard Bobby was upstairs getting a CT? | 我听说波比上楼去做CT了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, just want to rule out | 是啊 只是想排除 |
[21:04] | any organic cause for his behavior, that’s all. | 他这些行为的器质性成因而已 |
[21:07] | You think he’s crazy? | 你认为他疯了吗 |
[21:08] | You mean like delusional or psychotic? | 你是说妄想症或精神病之类的吗 |
[21:10] | Not at all. | 完全不觉得 |
[21:11] | Quite rational, in fact. | 其实他相当理性 |
[21:12] | Then why the CT? | 那为什么要做CT |
[21:15] | Actions are a little obsessive, if not compulsive. | 即使他没有强迫症 也还是有点过度了 |
[21:18] | You know, giving your shoes away | 比如在芝加哥大冬天的 |
[21:19] | in Chicago in the middle of the winter? | 把自己的鞋子送给别人 |
[21:22] | You’ve, um… | 你一直… |
[21:23] | taken quite an interest in Mr. Parker, haven’t you? | 对帕克先生挺关心的吧 |
[21:26] | Yeah, I guess I have. | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[21:28] | It’s… never mind. | 这…算了 |
[21:33] | Try me. | 跟我说说 |
[21:37] | St. Francis. | 圣方济各 |
[21:38] | He reminds me of St. Francis. | 他让我想到了圣方济各 |
[21:41] | I was raised Catholic. | 我在一个天主教家庭中长大 |
[21:43] | And growing up, we had this little statue | 长大后 我们在花园里有一个 |
[21:45] | of San Francisco in the garden. | 圣方济各的小雕像 |
[21:46] | Of all the saints, he was my favorite. | 那些圣人中我最喜欢他 |
[21:48] | He gave away all his money, | 他把他所有的钱财 |
[21:50] | all his possessions, to the poor. | 所有资产都给了穷人 |
[21:51] | Took care of the sick with no thought of himself. | 不顾自身而去照顾病人 |
[21:54] | Remarkable fella. | 伟大的家伙 |
[21:56] | I’m not saying Bobby is an actual saint, | 我不是说波比真的是圣人 |
[21:58] | but…saintly? | 但…圣洁 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 算是吧 |
[22:03] | We’re just– want to make sure | 我们只是想确认 |
[22:05] | we’re doing the right thing by him, that’s all. | 对他做的事是正确的而已 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:13] | – Boss? – Yeah? | -老大 -什么事 |
[22:14] | Peter Kalmick’s in Treatment 4. | 皮特·考密克在4号诊室 |
[22:17] | What? | 什么 |
[22:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:23] | I’ve been getting these pounding headaches. | 我脑袋一抽一抽的疼 |
[22:25] | His blood pressure spiked. | 他的血压很高 |
[22:27] | Dr. Movitt put him on a nipride drip. | 莫维特医生给他挂了硝普钠 |
[22:28] | – Pressure’s coming down. – Thank you. | -血压降下来了 -谢谢 |
[22:37] | Christy Pierce, | 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯 |
[22:39] | there’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[22:41] | You understand why the sale of human organs is illegal. | 你明白为什么买卖人体器官犯法 |
[22:43] | Once they have monetary value, | 一旦赋予它货币价值 |
[22:45] | at best, poor people will sell them. | 最好的情况 是穷人卖器官换钱 |
[22:46] | At worst, people will get killed for them. | 最糟的 是为了它杀人 |
[22:48] | I get all that. | 这些我都懂 |
[22:49] | How about you try this? | 不如这样理解呢 |
[22:51] | Bone marrow is not an organ. | 骨髓不是器官 |
[22:52] | According to the National Organ Transplant Act, it is. | 根据《国家器官移植法》 它是 |
[22:55] | But that’s wrong. | 但那是错的 |
[22:57] | A donor’s marrow regenerates itself within two weeks. | 捐献者的骨髓两周内就能再生 |
[23:00] | It’s just like giving blood. | 这和献血一样 |
[23:02] | Come on, Sharon. I’ve done my homework. | 拜托 莎伦 我也查了 |
[23:04] | In 2011, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals | 2011年 第九巡回上诉法庭 |
[23:06] | ruled that bone marrow donors can be compensated | 判决骨髓捐献者可得到适当补偿 |
[23:09] | because the cells are blood parts, not organ parts. | 因为细胞属于血液 而非器官 |
[23:11] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[23:12] | The problem is that that’s the Ninth Circuit. | 问题在于那是第九法院 |
[23:14] | It’s Arizona, Montana. | 是在蒙塔纳州亚利桑那 |
[23:15] | We’re in Illinois, the Seventh. | 伊利诺伊州是第七法院 |
[23:17] | It hasn’t ruled. | 没有判决 |
[23:19] | Look– | 你看 |
[23:20] | I should just gone into estate planning like my brother. | 我该像我哥哥一样学遗产法的 |
[23:23] | It’s so much less stressful. | 那样压力小多了 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry you’re suffering, Peter, | 很抱歉你在受苦 皮特 |
[23:27] | but your stress is nothing | 但跟楼上的事比起来 |
[23:29] | compared to what’s going on upstairs. | 你这些压力根本不算什么 |
[23:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:39] | That’s Jess’s room. She must have thrown a clot. | 那是杰西的病房 她一定是血栓溶解了 |
[23:41] | Help him, please. Somebody! | 快来人救救他 |
[23:43] | He was complaining of abdominal pain. | 他说自己腹部疼 |
[23:44] | CT showed a duodenal hematoma. | 扫描显示他十二指肠血肿 |
[23:47] | It must’ve ruptured. | 一定是破裂了 |
[23:48] | We need to get him up to the OR, now. | 必须马上送他去手术室 |
[23:50] | – Yes, Doctor. – Is he gonna be all right? | -是 医生 -他会没事吗 |
[23:52] | We’ll do our best. | 我们尽力 |
[24:01] | There’s too much blood. More suction. | 出血太多 继续吸血 |
[24:03] | Suction. | 吸血 |
[24:07] | There’s food particles mixed in with his blood. | 他的食物残渣跟血液混到一起了 |
[24:09] | Slow down, it won’t do you any good | 慢一点 把伤口弄大了 |
[24:11] | if you make the injury bigger. | 没什么好处 |
[24:13] | If he bleeds out, it won’t help me, either. | 他出血也没什么好处 |
[24:14] | It’s a big duodenal hematoma | 十二指肠严重血肿 |
[24:17] | with pretty brisk bleeding along the anterior perforation. | 伴有胃前壁穿孔大出血 |
[24:19] | Stitch? | 缝合剪 |
[24:20] | The lac extends into the second portion. | 撕裂伤口变大了 |
[24:22] | – I can see that. – Stay clear of the ampulla. | -我看得见 -避开壶腹 |
[24:26] | What did the Ortho say about the elbow? | 胳膊的事骨科怎么说 |
[24:29] | Just concentrate on your surgery. | 专心手术 |
[24:31] | Did he drain it? | 他排尽了吗 |
[24:32] | Make sure you close transversely. | 记住一定要横向缝合 |
[24:34] | – I got it. – In two layers. | -我知道 -双层 |
[24:35] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[24:36] | Don’t take that tone with me, Dr. Rhodes. | 别用那种语气跟我说话 罗德斯医生 |
[24:38] | I’m your attending. | 我是你的指导医师 |
[24:42] | Right. | 是 |
[24:46] | Close him up. | 缝合吧 |
[24:48] | Unless Dr. Zanetti would prefer to. | 除非萨内蒂医生想亲自上阵 |
[24:58] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[25:02] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[25:05] | Why are you out here and not with Natalie? | 你怎么在这 没陪着娜塔莉 |
[25:09] | Her–her parents flew in from Seattle, so… | 她父母从西雅图飞来了 所以… |
[25:14] | they’re in there with her. | 他们在里面陪她 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | Je–Jeff was my-my only child, | 杰夫是我的独子 |
[25:36] | and… | 他的… |
[25:38] | and his dad and I divorced when he was three. | 他的父亲和我在他三岁时离了婚 |
[25:42] | He’s remarried and… | 他再娶了 |
[25:45] | lives in Arizona someplace. | 住在亚利桑的什么地方 |
[25:49] | The rest of my family is… | 我其他的家人… |
[25:52] | gone. | 都没了 |
[25:55] | Jeff is gone… | 杰夫也走了 |
[25:57] | and Natalie and Owen… | 娜塔莉和欧文… |
[26:00] | They’re-they’re all I have. | 他们是我的全部 |
[26:05] | – They’re all… – Oh, honey. | -他们… -亲爱的 |
[26:08] | I don’t want Natalie and the baby go to Seattle. | 我不想让娜塔莉和孩子去西雅图 |
[26:11] | I’m selfish too. I don’t want Natalie to go. | 我也很自私 不希望娜塔莉离开 |
[26:19] | Hey there, Bobby. | 你好 波比 |
[26:20] | – Hey. – Got your CT results back. | -你好 -你的扫描结果出来了 |
[26:22] | I’d like to go over them with you if you have a sec. | 如果你有时间 我想跟你说说 |
[26:24] | – I can finish this later. – No, no. Stay. | -我等下再来 -不 留下吧 |
[26:26] | It’s–it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[26:28] | So… | 所以… |
[26:30] | when we talked before | 我们之前聊过 |
[26:32] | about the change you experienced, | 你经历的变化 |
[26:33] | you said that it was sudden. | 你说是突然的转变 |
[26:35] | – Happened overnight. – That’s right. | -一夜之间 -没错 |
[26:37] | The abrupt nature of the change | 你性格的突然转变 |
[26:38] | made me wonder if there might be a physical cause. | 让我思考是不是存在物理原因 |
[26:41] | So here, I want you to take a look at something. | 来 我想让你看看这些 |
[26:45] | This… | 这个 |
[26:47] | is an image of a typical brain. | 是标准大脑的照片 |
[26:49] | And this… is yours. | 而这个 是你的 |
[26:52] | Why does it look different? | 为什么看起来不一样 |
[26:54] | Because you, my friend, had a stroke. | 因为我的朋友 你中风了 |
[26:59] | That’s- I know stroke victims. | 我见过中风患者 |
[27:02] | They’re– they’re crippled or can’t speak. | 他们要么瘸了 要么不会说话 |
[27:03] | There are actually many different kinds of strokes. | 其实中风的种类多样 |
[27:06] | Yours caused lesions to form in the frontal lobe. | 你这个病灶形成在额叶 |
[27:09] | That’s the region of the brain that controls, | 这一部分的大脑 |
[27:10] | among many other things, behavior and judgment. | 会控制行为与判断 |
[27:13] | So you’re saying I’m brain damaged? | 你意思是我脑损伤了 |
[27:15] | I’m saying that, in your instance, | 我是说 就你而言 |
[27:17] | the stroke didn’t cause any physical impairment, | 中风没有导致你身体损伤 |
[27:19] | but it did cause you to become what, clinically, | 但造成了你 在临床上说来 |
[27:22] | I would describe as pathologically generous. | 我称之为病态地慷慨 |
[27:26] | Making you compulsively driven to give. | 让你渴望帮助他人 |
[27:30] | So I help people because of damage to my brain? | 我帮助别人 是因为我脑损伤吗 |
[27:33] | Basically, yeah. | 基本是这样 |
[27:34] | But it feels good. It makes me happy. | 但这感觉很好 让我高兴 |
[27:36] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[27:39] | I–I… | 我… |
[27:41] | don’t want you to fix it. | 不想让你们治好它 |
[27:42] | Well, that’s fortunate because, | 算你走运 因为… |
[27:44] | truthfully, even if you did, | 说实话 就算你想治好 |
[27:46] | aside from some behavioral therapy, we can’t. | 我们也只能用行为疗法 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:54] | I got back in touch with the shelter. | 我又跟收容所联系了 |
[27:55] | They’re happy to have you back. | 他们欢迎你回去 |
[27:56] | In case you didn’t know, you’ve become something of a star there. | 提醒你一下 你现在成那里的明星了 |
[27:59] | Do you mind if I share some details of your condition | 你介意我把你的情况告诉他们 |
[28:01] | so that they can help take care of you? | 好让他们协助照顾你吗 |
[28:03] | – Sure. – Great. | -没问题 -好 |
[28:11] | Please call me if there are any changes. | 如果有变动 请通知我 |
[28:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Was that the National Registry? | 是捐献库吗 |
[28:17] | So far no matches, but we’re in touch | 目前还没匹配的 但我们 |
[28:19] | with every donor network in the region. | 联系了本地的所有捐赠组织 |
[28:21] | – We’re not giving up. – Mom! | -我们不会放弃的 -妈妈 |
[28:23] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:24] | Something’s wrong with Christy. | 克丽丝蒂出事了 |
[28:26] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:32] | – No, Christy! – No, no, no. | -不 克丽斯蒂 -不能进 |
[28:34] | We should stay out here. | 我们应该待在外面 |
[28:42] | No. | 不 |
[28:46] | Mr. Blevins is stable. | 布莱文斯先生没事了 |
[28:48] | I’m gonna go grab a cup of coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[28:49] | Take that basket to Natalie, would you? | 把那果篮带给娜塔莉好吗 |
[28:51] | Radiology sent it. | 放射科送的 |
[28:55] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[28:57] | You know, | 你知道 |
[28:58] | I don’t want to give anyone the wrong impression. | 我不想让人误会 |
[29:00] | The wrong impression? | 什么误会 |
[29:01] | Natalie just had a baby. | 娜塔莉刚生完孩子 |
[29:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:05] | Her husband died only six months ago. | 她的丈夫才去世六个月 |
[29:07] | I know that too. | 我也知道 |
[29:09] | So, I don’t want to give anyone the wrong impression. | 所以我不想让别人误会 |
[29:12] | It amazes me how dumb a doctor can be. | 你居然这么木头人 |
[29:17] | Everybody knows you like Natalie. | 人人都知道你喜欢娜塔莉 |
[29:22] | They do? | 是吗 |
[29:23] | So, don’t make things too complicated. | 所以别把事情搞得太复杂 |
[29:25] | Just take the basket. | 把果篮送过去 |
[29:36] | From your fans in radiology. | 你放射科的粉丝送的 |
[29:38] | Well, hey there, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[29:40] | What can I tell you? | 要我怎么说呢 |
[29:41] | These crazy sick people just keep rolling into the ED. | 病人被源源不断地送到急诊室 |
[29:46] | Owen started to think you forgot about him. | 欧文以为你忘了他了 |
[29:48] | Pretty sure the only thing he thinks about | 能肯定的是他现在脑子里 |
[29:50] | is his next hit of dairy. | 只想着喝奶 |
[29:53] | So, tell me what’s been going on downstairs. | 告诉我楼下发生的事 |
[29:56] | You want to talk shop? | 想谈工作吗 |
[29:57] | I’m desperate. | 求之不得 |
[30:01] | Well, I do have this one patient. | 我有个病人 |
[30:04] | He… | 他… |
[30:05] | Hi, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[30:07] | Hi, Mrs. Manning. | 你好 曼宁夫人 |
[30:08] | Oh, please. Call me Helen. | 别那么客气 叫我海伦 |
[30:10] | I’m so glad you came up. | 很高兴你来了 |
[30:12] | Natalie’s been looking for you. | 娜塔莉一直盼着你呢 |
[30:14] | Oh, don’t guilt him out, Helen. | 别让他内疚 海伦 |
[30:16] | I’m afraid I’m good at that. | 恐怕我善于给人这种感觉 |
[30:20] | You’re a Chicago boy, aren’t you, Will? | 你是芝加哥人是吗 威尔 |
[30:22] | Canaryville. Three generations. | 三代都住黄雀谷 |
[30:24] | We used to live out in Canaryville. South Aberdeen. | 我们以前在黄雀谷住过 南亚伯丁那 |
[30:27] | – Okay. – Wait. | -是吗 -等等 |
[30:27] | You guys are talking, so– | 你们在聊天 就是说… |
[30:29] | You know, Mom and Dad just went down | 我父母刚下楼 |
[30:30] | to the cafeteria to grab a bite | 去餐厅吃饭了 |
[30:32] | if you want to join them. | 你想去吗 |
[30:33] | Oh, yeah, I’ll do that. | 没错 我会去的 |
[30:34] | Great. | 好的 |
[30:40] | What’s up with her? | 她怎么了 |
[30:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:42] | Yesterday she wasn’t so friendly. | 她昨天不怎么友好 |
[30:45] | It’s the birth. | 因为生孩子 |
[30:46] | It was very stressful for her. | 让她压力很大 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:49] | All right, tell me about this patient. | 好了 跟我说说这个病人 |
[30:51] | Okay, so, he was in a car accident. | 他出了车祸 |
[30:53] | Severely fractured arm, lung cancer, | 手臂严重骨折 还有肺癌 |
[30:55] | and as soon as I discharge him, he’s going to jail. | 一旦我让他出院 他就会坐牢 |
[30:58] | Oh, and his wife just left him. | 还有他妻子刚离他而去 |
[31:00] | Ooh, sounds like a country song. | 像乡村歌曲里唱得那样了 |
[31:03] | Yeah. Pretty hopeless case. | 没错 确实够惨 |
[31:05] | Well, the one thing he’s got going for him. | 值得庆幸的是 |
[31:07] | At least in prison, | 至少在监狱里 |
[31:08] | he’ll get the treatment that he needs. | 他会得到应得的医治 |
[31:11] | Yeah, he will. | 没错 |
[31:20] | About what happened in the OR today– | 今天手术室里的事… |
[31:22] | Pro forma, I was acting as your supervising attending physician. | 形式上 我是你的监管主治医师 |
[31:25] | I think maybe it was more than that. | 还不止吧 |
[31:26] | Look, Sam, you’re a surgeon, that’s who you are, | 萨姆 你是个外科医生 |
[31:29] | and right now, you can’t operate. | 现在 你不能动手术 |
[31:31] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[31:32] | So out of my frustration, I laid into you. | 我迁怒于你是因为我感到挫败 |
[31:34] | Well… | 可以这么说 |
[31:34] | Couldn’t possibly have anything to do | 跟你还有你的表现无关 |
[31:36] | with you or your performance, it’s just me. | 全是我的错 |
[31:39] | I’m the crazy bitch. | 我是个疯婆子 |
[31:40] | Aw, come on. Look. | 拜托 听着 |
[31:41] | You’re taking this the wrong way. | 你会错意了 |
[31:43] | You are such a macho cliche. | 你就是大男子主义 |
[31:46] | Sam, you put yourself at risk | 萨姆 这会让你冒着 |
[31:47] | to do some serious damage to your arm, | 严重损伤手臂的风险 |
[31:49] | and for what? | 又为了什么呢 |
[31:50] | This need to be the big, mighty surgeon? | 这不是儿戏 大专家 |
[31:53] | You know that was stupid. | 你知道那很愚蠢 |
[31:55] | You have this all figured out. | 你说的都对 |
[31:56] | You are so full of yourself. | 你太以自我为中心了 |
[31:59] | Come on, that’s–that’s hilarious, coming from you. | 拜托 从你嘴里说出来真搞笑 |
[32:02] | You know what, I think this whole thing was a mistake. | 知道吗 我觉得这就是个错误 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I’m with you on that. | 没错 我同意 |
[32:11] | Christy developed staph myocarditis, | 克丽斯蒂患有葡萄球菌心肌炎 |
[32:13] | causing her cardiovascular system to collapse. | 她的心血管系统因此衰竭 |
[32:16] | Well, considering her suppressed immune system, | 考虑到她免疫系统被抑制 |
[32:18] | it was just a matter of time. | 都只是时间问题了 |
[32:20] | How is she now? | 她现在怎么样了 |
[32:21] | Antibiotics are controlling the infection, | 抗生素在抑制感染 |
[32:24] | but it’s not a long-term fix. | 但不是长久之计 |
[32:25] | Only by giving her a new immune system | 只有给她一个新的免疫系统 |
[32:27] | can the infection be eradicated. | 才能彻底消除感染 |
[32:29] | Otherwise… | 否则… |
[32:35] | Wait… | 慢着 |
[32:39] | Is Christy stable enough | 克丽斯蒂的状态 |
[32:41] | for the transplant? | 可以进行移植手术吗 |
[32:42] | – You mean right now? – Right now. | -你说现在 -是的 |
[32:45] | Yeah, she is. | 她可以 |
[32:50] | Then do it. Do the transplant. | 那就开始移植吧 |
[32:54] | But the hospital shut it down. We– | 但医院方面中止了 我们… |
[32:55] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:57] | Sharon, they’ll have your job. | 莎伦 你这样会丢了工作 |
[32:59] | And legally, we– | 而且法律上来说 我们… |
[33:00] | I will take full responsibility. | 我会负全责 |
[33:07] | All right, I’ll prep the team. | 好的 我让团队准备手术 |
[33:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Now, you got to promise not to give these away. | 你得答应我别把这些也给别人了 |
[33:22] | – Okay. – Or any other pieces of clothing. | -好的 -其他任何衣服也不行 |
[33:25] | I don’t want to see you back here. | 我不想再看你来这了 |
[33:27] | I promise. I’ll be– | 我保证 我会… |
[33:29] | – I’ll be– – Bobby? Bobby! | -我会… -波比 波比 |
[33:31] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
[33:36] | – He’s stroking. – Let’s roll him on his side. | -他中风了 -把他翻过来 |
[33:48] | Mr. Blevins? | 布莱文斯先生 |
[33:51] | Mind if we talk? | 介意聊一下吗 |
[33:52] | Nurse says I’m being discharged. | 护士说我出院了 |
[33:54] | Yeah, we’re almost finished with the paperwork. | 是的 我们快完成出院手续了 |
[33:55] | Then what’s there to talk about? | 那你想聊什么 |
[33:57] | My brother. He’s a cop. | 我弟弟 他是个警察 |
[34:00] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[34:01] | He tells me stories about dumb crimes people commit. | 他跟我说过人们愚蠢的罪行 |
[34:04] | He says there are no smart criminals. | 他说没有聪明的罪犯 |
[34:06] | If they were smart, they wouldn’t be criminals. | 如果他们聪明就不会犯罪 |
[34:08] | Okay. And? | 好的 然后呢 |
[34:11] | I don’t think you’re dumb, Walter. | 我觉得你不蠢 沃尔特 |
[34:14] | Yet you carjacked a woman right in front of two police officers. | 然而你当着两个警察的面劫了一位女士的车 |
[34:19] | When you first came in, you said you were sorry. | 你刚进来时 你说你很抱歉 |
[34:22] | I think you really were. | 我觉得你是真心的 |
[34:24] | You never meant to hurt anyone. | 伤害他人并不是你的本意 |
[34:25] | That wasn’t part of your plan. | 那是意外 |
[34:30] | You don’t have health insurance. | 你没有医保 |
[34:35] | And without it, the cost of surgery on your arm, | 没有医保你的胳膊做手术的话 |
[34:37] | that’d be pretty expensive. | 会花很多钱 |
[34:39] | Not to mention the cost of cancer treatments. | 更不用说接受癌症治疗的费用了 |
[34:42] | Those could easily exceed $200,000. | 轻易就会超过20万 |
[34:45] | Man, what do you want from me? | 伙计 你想干什么 |
[34:48] | You wanted to get caught… | 你想被抓 |
[34:50] | because in–in prison, | 因为在监狱里 |
[34:53] | health care is free. | 医疗是免费的 |
[34:56] | You don’t owe me an answer, | 你不需要向我解释 |
[34:57] | but your wife, | 但你妻子 |
[35:01] | she ought to know the truth. | 她应该知道真相 |
[35:10] | Bobby suffered another ischemic stroke, | 波比又经历了一次缺血性中风 |
[35:12] | much more severe this time. | 这次比上次严重很多 |
[35:14] | His judgment remains impaired | 尽管我们给他用药了 |
[35:16] | despite the medications we’ve given him, | 但是他的判断力还是受损了 |
[35:19] | and we have noticed further changes to his temperament. | 而且他的性情也发生了进一步变化 |
[35:23] | – What kind of changes? – They’re profound. | -什么变化 -根本性变化 |
[35:25] | I’ve contacted DHS, | 我已经联系了国安部 |
[35:27] | and they’re gonna provide a guardian who can help Bobby | 他们会提供一名监护人帮助波比 |
[35:29] | get placed in a-in a state-funded nursing home. | 把他安排进入一家公办养老院 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry, April. | 很遗憾 艾普尔 |
[35:42] | Hey, Bobby. | 你好 波比 |
[35:45] | Here, let me fill that for you— | 我帮你倒满… |
[35:46] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[35:47] | – I just want to fill it up- – It’s mine! | -我只想帮你倒满 -是我的 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | Vitals are stable. Incision looks good. | 生命体征稳定 刀口状况良好 |
[36:08] | He’s gonna be fine. They both are. | 他不会有事 他们都没事 |
[36:10] | A few hours ago, they didn’t even know one another. | 几小时前他们彼此还不认识 |
[36:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:15] | Yeah, wouldn’t know it to look at ’em. | 看他们这样子可不像 |
[36:17] | Shared trauma. Saw it in the Navy. | 共同创伤 我在部队时见到过 |
[36:19] | People who experience a life and death situation together, | 一起出生入死的人之间 |
[36:21] | it creates a bond. | 会有一种联系 |
[36:23] | Some kind of brain chemistry. | 一种脑化学反应吧 |
[36:24] | I’m sure Dr. Charles can explain it. | 查尔斯医生应该可以解释 |
[36:27] | Right, so what happens later? | 那之后会如何 |
[36:29] | After they get back to normal lives? | 等他们回归正常生活以后 |
[36:31] | Does it last? | 这种化学反应持久吗 |
[36:33] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[36:38] | Doubt it. | 表示怀疑 |
[36:53] | Nick, you’ll have to say “Happy Birthday” to your sister. | 尼克 你要祝你姐姐生日快乐了 |
[36:56] | It’s not till summer. | 还没到夏天呢 |
[36:57] | Well, when a patient receives a transplant, | 一位病人接受移植时 |
[36:59] | we call that “Day Zero.” | 我们称之为”第0天” |
[37:01] | So, in a way, it’s like a second birthday. | 所以这就跟第二个生日一样 |
[37:04] | We’re so grateful, Sharon. | 真的很感谢你 莎伦 |
[37:07] | What changed their minds? | 什么改变了他们的想法 |
[37:08] | I think they just had to get their priorities straight. | 他们只是分清了轻重缓急吧 |
[37:19] | Don’t start, Peter. I know what I’m in for. | 不要说了 皮特 我知道自己的处境 |
[37:21] | Hey, hey. I’m the bearer of good news. | 我是来告诉你好消息的 |
[37:26] | The hospital’s not gonna take action against you | 考虑到当时病人的病情 |
[37:28] | given the gravity of the situation. | 医院不会对你进行处分 |
[37:30] | “U.S. Prosecutes hospital administrator for saving girl’s life.” | 美国政府因医院主管拯救一个女孩的性命而惩罚她 |
[37:34] | I don’t think the Justice Department | 司法部应该不需要 |
[37:35] | needs that kind of publicity. | 这种宣传 |
[37:37] | So I think it is safe to assume | 所以我觉得 |
[37:39] | you are in the clear. | 你应该没事 |
[37:40] | – Well, ain’t that great. – Sharon? | -这真是好事 -莎伦 |
[37:43] | A girl has to almost die | 需要一个女孩 |
[37:44] | for this hospital to realize | 差点死掉 才能让医院 |
[37:47] | that it’s actually here to treat patients? | 意识到它的责任是救死扶伤吗 |
[37:50] | You stay on your blood pressure meds, Peter. | 记得好好吃你的降压药 皮特 |
[37:57] | He puts cops’ lives at risk | 他将警察的生命置于险境 |
[37:58] | and then he nearly gets that couple killed | 还差点害死了一对情侣 |
[37:59] | so he can get free health care? | 目的就是为了得到免费医治吗 |
[38:00] | They should let the guy rot. | 他们就应该让他等死 |
[38:02] | The guy was trying to protect his family. | 他是想保护自己的家人 |
[38:04] | Sure. Sure. | 是 没错 |
[38:07] | Here’s a stat for you. | 我跟你说个情况 |
[38:08] | Health care expenses account for over half | 美国所有的破产人员当中 |
[38:10] | of all bankruptcies in the U.S. | 有一半是因为医疗破产的 |
[38:13] | Be thankful you got a great health plan. | 还好你身体健康 你就谢天谢地吧 |
[38:14] | I hope you report this. | 希望你上报这个 |
[38:16] | Doctor/patient confidentiality | 我要遵守医患保密协议 |
[38:18] | and you’re not gonna say anything, either. | 你也什么都不能说出去 |
[38:22] | This knucklehead ready to be signed out? | 这个混蛋可以出院了吗 |
[38:25] | – Yeah. – Okay, then. | -可以了 -好的 |
[38:31] | It isn’t exactly free health care, Jay. | 其实并不是免费医疗 杰 |
[38:34] | The guy is going to prison. | 他要进监狱的 |
[39:06] | Here. Hey– | 我来帮你 |
[39:19] | I got benched for two weeks. | 我两周不能上手术台 |
[39:26] | How about dinner? | 一起吃晚餐吧 |
[39:28] | I’ll even cut your steak for you. | 牛排我都会帮你切好 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:50] | So you’re off? | 你要出院了吗 |
[39:52] | All right. | 好 |
[39:54] | See you later, little man. | 再见 小家伙 |
[39:56] | Let me know if you need anything. | 需要什么尽管告诉我 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:00] | All right. | 好 |
[40:01] | Helen. | 海伦 |
[40:03] | Will. | 威尔 |
[40:05] | You know, I think that Will’s a very nice man. | 我觉得威尔人真心不错 |
[40:07] | Yeah, he is. | 确实是 |
[40:11] | Hi. Dad’s outside with the car. | 你爸爸在外面开车等着 |
[40:14] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:16] | – Here we are. – Cover him up. | -我们走 -把宝宝盖起来 |
[40:17] | – Want me to take that? – Oh, I’m good. | -要我来抱吗 -我抱就行 |
[40:42] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:44] | The Bobby I knew is gone. | 我认识的波比不在了 |
[40:48] | I mean, maybe he never really existed. | 他或许就从没存在过 |
[40:51] | I wanted to believe that self-sacrifice came from the soul– | 我想相信自我牺牲发自一个人的内心 |
[40:54] | And not lesions on the brain? | 而不是大脑的病变 |
[40:57] | I mean, what if there’s no such thing as saints? | 万一根本没有真正的圣人呢 |
[40:59] | What if Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Saint Francis– | 万一特蕾莎修女 生雄甘地 圣方济各 |
[41:02] | they all just… were people who suffered | 他们都是额前叶 |
[41:04] | – a stroke to the frontal lobe? – Who knows? | -中风了呢 -谁知道呢 |
[41:07] | Theories abound. | 理论比比皆是 |
[41:09] | I mean, as a shrink, I’m supposed to tell you that | 作为心理医生 我应该告诉你 |
[41:11] | we project saintly qualities onto others ’cause we need to. | 我们将他人视为圣人是因为我们需要如此 |
[41:15] | Makes us feel hopeful. Safe. | 这样会让我们充满希望 有安全感 |
[41:19] | But this I know for certain: | 但我确定一件事 |
[41:21] | whoever those people were or weren’t, | 不管那些人是或不是什么样的人 |
[41:23] | they absolutely understood the power | 他们肯定知道人的小小善举 |
[41:25] | of a simple act of human kindness. | 会有多么巨大的力量 |
[41:28] | I guess I’m just trying to figure out | 我现在只是想弄明白 |
[41:29] | what to believe in right now. | 应该相信什么 |
[41:31] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:35] | Sometimes I think… | 有时我想… |
[41:38] | proof’s all around us. | 证据就在我们身边 |
[41:41] | Come on. You’re almost there. You’re doing great. | 来 就快到了 做得很好 |
[41:47] | I got him. I got him right here. | 我来 我扶好了 |
[41:48] | Hold him. Oh. You good? | 扶好 没问题吧 |
[41:49] | Here we go. | 走 |
[41:51] | – Be more careful. – Yeah. | -多加小心 -好 |
[41:53] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[41:57] | I got you some tea. | 我给你倒了杯茶 |
[42:04] | You just got to remember where to look. | 你要时刻记住该往哪里看 |