Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] A proper cut off his liver from the stab wound– 因为刀刺所以伤到他肝脏…
[00:12] he’s dumping blood. 他在大量失血
[00:13] – Get him on the table. – Three, two, one, lift. -把他抬到手术台上 -三二一 起
[00:16] Vitals? 生命体征
[00:18] 95 over 50, tachy at 140. 血压95/50 心率140
[00:20] Chris? Chris. 克里斯 克里斯
[00:22] Hey, you’re bleeding too much, okay? 你失血太多了
[00:23] I need to open you up. 我得给你做手术
[00:26] Etomidate’s in. 正在麻醉
[00:28] He go unconscious, or was that you? 是他失去知觉了 还是麻醉起效了
[00:29] – No way to know. – Sats are dropping. -无法知道 -血氧量在降低
[00:31] 88… 88…
[00:33] 80 80.
[00:34] – Is he tubed yet? – Not yet. -插好管了吗 -还没有
[00:37] – Let’s get more blood. – Two bags on the transfuser. -再输血 -再输两包血浆
[00:39] Damn it, I can’t get it in. 见鬼 进不去
[00:41] I’m gonna thread a wire up to you through the neck, 我真想把通过你的脖子
[00:43] help guide the tube down. Central line kit? 帮忙把管给插进去 中央静脉导管呢
[00:45] – Just give me a few seconds. – I don’t have a few seconds. -再给我几秒钟 -没时间了
[00:50] Heart rate’s falling. 心率在降低
[00:52] Giving 1 of atropine. 注射一针阿托品
[00:57] I can’t see it. 我看不到
[01:00] Got it. 找到了
[01:07] – I’m in. – Give me a knife. -进去了 -给我把刀
[01:09] Get Dr. Zanetti in here right now. 让萨内蒂医生马上进来
[01:11] Heart rate 50. 心率50
[01:12] Hang in there, Chris. 撑住 克里斯
[01:17] Great. Open more laps and keep ’em coming. 很好 拿纱布塞进去吸走出血
[01:19] I’m gonna need around 20. 可能需要20条左右
[01:24] Keep up with me. If we don’t pack him fast, 跟上我的速度 如果不及时缝合
[01:27] he will bleed out and die. 他会失血致死
[01:41] Is he still bleeding? 他还在出血吗
[01:42] Liver’s packed. 肝脏缝好了
[01:43] How many units is that? 输了多少单位的血
[01:45] Four blood, four plasma. 四个单位血 四单位血浆
[01:46] Send six more to angio, we’re coming soon. 再送六个单位去血管造影 我们就来
[01:48] If there’s any left. 如果还有的话
[01:50] What? He’s type AB. I’m just saying. 怎么 他是AB型血 我只是这么一说
[01:53] I don’t blame you for kicking yourself right now. 你现在在自责我不怪你
[01:55] For what? 因为什么
[01:56] For not taking him straight to angio 因为他早上来的时候
[01:57] when he first came in this morning. 你没有马上送他去做血管造影
[01:58] He had a penetrating liver trauma 他肝脏有贯穿伤
[02:00] with no collateral injury. 没有额外伤
[02:02] A wound like that usually stops bleeding on its own. 这样的伤口一般会自己止血
[02:05] The chest tube was dry. I made the right call. 胸部插管是干的 我的判断是对的
[02:07] Maybe, but we’d sure have a lot more 可能吧 但如果你判断错了
[02:09] type AB in the bank if you’d made the wrong one. 我们就要确定血库有足够的AB型血
[02:14] Keep suturing, Dr. Rhodes. 继续缝合吧 罗德斯医生
[02:15] That diaphragm’s not gonna repair itself. 横膈膜不会自动缝合自己
[02:18] All right, let’s get a vac on him. 好 先缝合好
[02:19] – You ready? – Almost. -准备好了吗 -差不多了
[02:21] Let me clip it. 我来剪
[02:24] Done. Get him to angio. 好了 推他去做血管造影
[02:44] Whoa, did you just swipe my Splenda? 你这是抢了我的糖吗
[02:47] What? No. 什么 没有
[02:50] I mean, yes, but it’s yours? 我是抢了 但这是你的吗
[02:52] Not technically. 严格来说不是
[02:53] Only if you believe in being considerate to other people. 但如果你体贴他人的话它就是我的
[02:58] Oh, okay, well, here, you can have it. 好吧 给你
[03:00] No, that’s okay. 不用了
[03:02] Sarah Reese. 萨拉·里斯
[03:04] Reese–I’m gonna remember that. 里斯 我记住了
[03:07] No, seriously, you can take it. 我说真的 你拿走吧
[03:08] You don’t have to– 你不用…
[03:17] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[03:20] Jessica Pope. 杰西卡·波普
[03:21] She was found by Fire with a bag over her head. 消防队员发现她时头上罩着袋子
[03:24] Resuscitated at the scene. 当场醒过一次
[03:25] In a coma ever since. 然后就一直昏迷
[03:26] Attempted suicide? 自杀未遂吗
[03:28] Or murder. 或者谋杀未遂
[03:29] PD’s investigating. 警方正在调查
[03:30] The thing is her bone marrow biopsy just came back. 关键是她骨髓活检结果出来了
[03:34] No stem cells. Nothing. 没有干细胞 完全没有
[03:36] Looks like it was blasted by chemo. 就像在化疗中枯竭了一样
[03:38] Cancer patient. 癌症患者
[03:40] Might explain suicide. 这可以解释自杀原因
[03:41] – Let me know if anything changes. – You got it. -如果有进展就告诉我 -明白
[03:46] – How is she? – The same. -她怎么样 -还是一样
[03:48] It turns out she was on chemo. 她之前做过化疗
[03:50] What do you guys know about her? 你们知道她什么情况吗
[03:52] Not a lot at this time. 不多
[03:53] That’s all that was salvaged from the scene. 我们从现场就抢救回了这些东西
[03:55] That’s her personal belongings– 是她的私人物品
[03:56] a couple of books, receipts. 一些书 收据
[03:57] We processed them, didn’t find anything useful. 我们看过了 没有什么有用的
[04:00] Hey, Daniel, why don’t you take a look at this? 丹尼尔 你来看看
[04:05] Never know what you might find. 你永远不知道你可能会发现什么
[04:08] A lot of receipts. 很多收据
[04:10] Organized. 都整理好了
[04:11] Getting ready for tax season. 准备交税了
[04:15] Guys? 伙计们
[04:17] Forensics just came in. 取证结果刚出来
[04:19] They only found her prints at the scene. 他们在现场只发现了她的指纹
[04:21] There’s no signs of foul play. 没有犯罪行为迹象
[04:22] All the evidence is pointing to suicide. 所有证据都指向自杀
[04:29] Excuse me, guys. 失陪
[04:34] What’s up? 怎么样
[04:34] Can I ask you a doctor question? 我能问你一个医学问题吗
[04:37] Sure, come on. 问吧
[04:38] – Um, Herrmann. – Yeah. -赫尔曼 -怎么了
[04:41] If he’d come in on your watch, 如果他来的时候是你当班
[04:41] would you have waited so long before doing anything? 你会等这么久才动手吗
[04:45] That’s a tough call. 这不好说
[04:46] It’s been a while since my surgical residency. 我很久没当外科住院医师了
[04:49] And, you know, I wasn’t there for the exam, 检查的时候我不在
[04:51] so it’s hard to say. 所以不好说
[04:52] Yeah, just in general. 就说通常来看
[04:55] In general? 通常吗
[04:56] Yeah, I probably would have gone in. 没错 我可能已经动手了
[04:59] But, uh, again, I wasn’t there. 但还是那句话 我当时不在
[05:02] Right. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[05:04] Don’t. 不用
[05:10] Hey, what you got? 在做什么
[05:12] Don’t forget our date this afternoon. 别忘了下午的约会
[05:13] We don’t seriously have to do this. 我们真的不用这么做
[05:15] You know, I did go to med school. 我真的念过医学院
[05:21] – He’s gonna be a kickboxer. – Thank you. -他可能会成为自由搏击手 -谢谢
[05:23] Nat, I’m your birthing buddy. 小娜 我是你的助产士
[05:25] Which means I take you on every tour 也就是说我要带着你
[05:27] and watch you sign every form this hospital 看着你签下医院和伊利诺伊州
[05:29] and the State of Illinois demands. 所需要的所有表格
[05:32] Hey, Nat. 小娜
[05:33] Wait a second. 等等
[05:34] You have an 80-year-old woman 你有个80岁的女性病人
[05:35] – to go see in treatment 5. – All right. -在第五治疗室 -好的
[05:37] I thought Will said you were a pediatrician? 威尔不是说你是儿科医生吗
[05:39] – I am– – Combined pediatrics and ER residency, -我是… -儿科医生加急诊住院医师
[05:42] which mean she sees everybody. 也就是说她要看所有的病人
[05:45] Hm, fancy. 厉害
[05:47] My birthing buddy. 我的助产士
[05:49] So what else did Will tell you about me, huh? 威尔还和你说了我什么
[05:50] Huh? Nothing. 没什么
[05:55] I mean, nothing. 真没什么
[06:04] I’m Dr. Manning. 我是曼宁医生
[06:05] Hi, I’m Michael. 我是迈克尔
[06:06] Temperature 101. 体温38.3度
[06:09] Mrs. Shepperd, how are you feeling? 夏佩德夫人 你感觉如何
[06:13] Mrs. Shepperd, how long have you had this fever? 夏佩德夫人 你什么时候开始发烧的
[06:18] – Are you her son? – Uh, yes. -你是她儿子吗 -是的
[06:19] But I don’t live here. I just flew in this morning. 但我不住在这里 早上刚飞过来
[06:22] Does your mother have dementia? 你母亲患有痴呆症吗
[06:24] Not that I know of. 据我所知没有
[06:25] When was the last time you spoke to her? 你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
[06:27] Uh, maybe three months ago? 可能三个月前吧
[06:29] Her birthday, I guess. 好像是她生日时
[06:31] Honestly, I don’t know much about what’s going on with her. 说实话 我对她的情况不是很了解
[06:34] They are treating her for mouth cancer. 她有口腔癌 正在接受治疗
[06:36] Last I heard, it was going okay. 据我所知治疗顺利
[06:48] I don’t see anything. 我没发现异常
[06:51] Although it’s possible it’s cleared. 但也可能是已经清理了
[06:52] Do you have the name of her doctor? 你知道她医生的名字吗
[06:54] No. 不知道
[06:55] All right. 好吧
[06:57] Well, we need to find the source of her fever. 我们得找出她发烧的原因
[06:59] Could be a simple urinary tract infection, 有可能只是因为泌尿道感染
[07:01] which would also account for the disorientation. 这也能解释她为什么神志不清
[07:04] I’ll start her on antibiotics, but I want to run some tests. 我先给她用些抗生素 但我还要做更多检查
[07:06] Hopefully, we’ll get her feeling better soon. 希望能让她尽快好转
[07:09] A nurse will be in shortly. 护士很快就会过来的
[07:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:13] You’re coming with me. 跟我来
[07:16] My baby brother. 这是我弟弟
[07:17] Now he is here to learn, so don’t go easy on him. 他是来学习的 所以不用对他客气
[07:20] Always toughest on family. 对家人永远是最严厉的
[07:22] Remember that last third-year that rotated here? 记得之前来这住院实习的三年级生吗
[07:24] The one they admitted into psych 成天往自己身上到处扎洞
[07:26] because he was picking holes into his skin? 然后被送进精神病科的那个吗
[07:27] No, the one that hanged himself with his stethoscope. 不是 用听诊器上吊的那个
[07:30] You guys are funny. 你们真幽默
[07:31] No, they’re serious. 不 她们是认真的
[07:33] Where’s Sarah? 萨拉呢
[07:34] I want her to show him around. 我想让她带他转转
[07:36] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:37] Oh, hey, Reese. 在这呢 里斯
[07:39] April’s little brother needs a tour. 艾普尔的弟弟想四处转转
[07:42] Does she have to call me that? 她非得这么叫我吗
[07:44] Okay. 没问题
[07:46] Hi. Be there in a minute. 你好 我马上就来
[07:52] No change in her labs yet. 化验结果没有变化
[07:54] Let’s run another test in four hours. 我们四小时之后再做一次测试
[07:56] – Dr. Choi? – Yeah? -崔医生 -什么事
[07:58] I heard about the bone marrow depletion. 我听说了这里有骨髓衰竭病人
[08:00] It’s the focus of my research. 那是我研究的方向
[08:02] There are so many discrete causes and variations., 有很多种可能导致的原因和变化
[08:05] I thought we could run a few extra tests 我想我们可以再做些检查
[08:06] to rule out any possible– 来排除任何可能…
[08:07] Whatever you think, Reese. 我不在乎你怎么想 里斯
[08:08] Titrate her nor epi 点滴注射去甲肾上腺素
[08:09] to keep her MAP at 60. 将她的平均动脉压控制在60
[08:11] We’ll need to up the rate on her vent. 提高她呼吸机的速率
[08:13] Okay. 明白
[08:20] I’m not convinced. 我不相信
[08:22] About what? 什么
[08:23] Jessica Pope had a confirmation 杰西卡·波普预订了一张
[08:26] for a round-trip ticket from Paris 六个月后去巴黎的
[08:28] six months from now, okay? 往返机票 知道吗
[08:29] Presumably when she’s in remission. 假设她正处于康复期
[08:31] A person–a conservative, responsible person–with cancer? 一个保守理智的癌症病人
[08:35] They don’t do that unless they have high hopes. 除非有很大希望 否则是不会这么做的
[08:37] Right? 不是吗
[08:38] So she’s sick, but she thinks she’s getting better. 所以她是病了 但她认为她正在好转
[08:41] Why would she kill herself? 她为什么要自杀
[08:43] Something’s hinky. 一定有蹊跷
[08:45] “Hinky”? “蹊跷”
[08:46] Did you just say “Hinky”? 你刚才是说”蹊跷”吗
[08:47] Humor me. 你想想看
[08:48] Women almost always leave suicide notes. 女人通常都会留下遗书
[08:50] Where’s the note? 遗书在哪
[08:51] Well, maybe it was destroyed in the fire. 或者在大火中烧掉了
[08:54] Or maybe it wasn’t a suicide. 又或者这不是自杀
[08:55] Have you been binging on “Mannix” again? 你是不是《曼尼克斯》又看多了
[08:58] You don’t like it, stop sending me 你不喜欢 就别在圣诞节
[08:59] box sets for Christmas. 送我全集光碟了
[09:00] All right, okay. 好吧 行
[09:02] Next year, it’ll be “Sanford and Son.” 明年你就等着收《桑福德和儿子》吧
[09:09] Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[09:11] Do you think that your policeman brother 能不能请你那当警察的弟弟
[09:13] might do you a little favor? 帮一个小忙
[09:18] This place is ginormous. 这地方太大了
[09:20] Good thing I got GPS. 还好我有卫星定位
[09:22] Oh, it won’t do you any good. 没用的
[09:23] Radiology’s right above us. 放射科就在我们楼上
[09:25] Between the MRI and the fluoroscope, 有核磁共振和荧光镜
[09:26] there’s no way you get an accurate signal around here. 你别指望能在这获得准确定位
[09:30] Uh, here we go. Uh, excuse me. 到了 打扰一下
[09:33] I need a mass spectrometry right away on this sample. 我需要对这个样本做质谱分析
[09:37] A mass spec? 质谱分析
[09:39] Yes, and if I could get that stat. 没错 而且越快越好
[09:40] And you want it stat? 你还急着要
[09:43] Yeah, see, we have this patient– 是这样的 我们有个病人…
[09:44] – Joey! – Yeah? -乔伊 -什么事
[09:46] Got a request for a mass spec. 有人要做质谱分析
[09:54] Oh, hey, Joey. 你好啊 乔伊
[09:56] Reese. 里斯
[09:58] Um… about that Splenda thing… 关于那袋代糖…
[10:04] We’ve got a woman who is in a coma, 我们有位女病人陷入了昏迷
[10:06] and I really need to figure out why. 我想尽快弄清原因
[10:08] So if you could just please do this for her… 所以能不能麻烦你帮她做一下…
[10:13] Okay. 可以
[10:17] Okay? 可以
[10:18] Wait, really? You will? 真的吗 你答应了
[10:20] Yes. 没错
[10:22] Seriously, thank you so much. 真是太谢谢你了
[10:23] And just to–just to reconfirm, we need that stat. 再确认一下 我想尽快拿到结果
[10:26] I heard you. 我听到了
[10:39] Jay got it from Will. 杰听威尔说的
[10:40] He said if it was him, that’s what he would’ve done. 如果是他 他早就会这么做
[10:43] Well, so… 这么说…
[10:45] does that mean none of this should’ve happened? 是说这一切本不该发生吗
[10:48] Sounds like it. 听起来是的
[10:53] I’m gonna go find out. 我去弄明白
[11:05] How much blood is coming from the vac? 泵血机泵的血有多少
[11:07] About 250 mils. 大概250毫升
[11:09] Pressure’s still low. 血压还是太低了
[11:10] You think it might’ve helped 如果没有耽误那么久
[11:11] if you hadn’t waited so long? 你觉得情况是不是会好一点
[11:13] Excuse me? 你说什么
[11:15] If you’d operated on him when we brought him in. 如果你在他刚被送来时就做手术
[11:17] Not waited. 而不是等待
[11:19] Are you talking to me about medicine right now? 你是在跟我谈医学吗
[11:22] I’m talking to you about my friend. 我在跟你谈我的朋友
[11:26] Look, I’m gonna say this once. 听着 我就说这么一次
[11:28] because he is my friend too. 因为他也是我的朋友
[11:30] I did what was right. 我做了该做的事
[11:32] Well, some of your fellow docs don’t agree. 你的一些同伴可不这么认为
[11:37] Really? 真的吗
[11:39] Odd that they would share that with you and not me. 奇怪了 他们居然跟你说而不是跟我
[11:59] Your patient, Herrmann, he’s stable? 你的病人赫尔曼 他情况稳定了吗
[12:05] He’s still on the vent, but, yeah. 还得用呼吸机 但稳定一些了
[12:09] In the O.R. when I said what I did… 手术室里我会那么说…
[12:12] you know that I’m only hard on the good surgeons, right? 你知道我只对优秀的外科医生严厉 对吗
[12:17] Is that right? 是这样吗
[12:20] Yeah, I’m not gonna change because we’re sleeping together. 当然 我不会因为我们上了床就改变
[12:24] If you’ve got some male power thing 当然了 如果你有些男性雄风的问题
[12:26] where you can’t get it up 除非要我一直夸奖你
[12:27] unless I constantly applaud your surgical prowess… 高超的外科技术的话…
[12:33] Did you say something to Fire about me mishandling him? 你跟消防队的人提过我对他救治不当吗
[12:37] What? 什么
[12:40] You heard me. 你听到我说的了
[12:42] You think that I would do something like that? 你觉得我会做出这种事吗
[12:45] Somebody did. 有人这么做了
[12:53] If you think for one second that I would undermine a colleague, 如果你有一丝怀疑我会中伤同事
[12:57] no matter how I felt about his choices… 不管我对他的选择有多不赞同…
[13:03] Maybe I need to reassess this. 那或许我该重新考虑一下
[13:16] Sorry to ask you this, 我本不想麻烦你的
[13:18] but Dr. Charles, he’s on a thing 但查尔斯医生对那起
[13:19] about that attempted suicide. 自杀未遂案件有些疑问
[13:21] He’s not buying it. 他不相信
[13:22] What’s not to buy? You heard the report. 有什么好不信的 你也听到报告了
[13:24] – There’s no signs of foul play. – I know. -没有犯罪行为迹象 -我知道
[13:25] But could you just take one more look? 但你能再去看看吗
[13:28] Turn over a few rocks? 去现场查查
[13:30] Ugh, come on. 别闹了
[13:36] All right, how about a pound of smoked trout from Calumet? 送你一磅卡柳麦特鱼馆的熏鳟鱼
[13:41] All right, two and you got a deal. 两磅我就去
[13:43] My man. 好兄弟
[13:44] – Shut up. – You’re my hero. -闭嘴 -你是我的英雄
[13:46] Mass trauma incoming. 多位伤者入院
[13:47] Dr. Choi, Baghdad incoming! 崔医生 枪伤患者入院
[13:50] – Baghdad. Noah, with me. – Dr. Choi, uh, what– -枪伤 诺亚你跟我来 -崔医生
[13:53] Get used to this. Gunshot. 快习惯吧 枪伤
[13:54] The one thing you can always count on in Chicago. 这在芝加哥是最司空见惯的了
[13:55] – What do we got? – 22-year-old male, -患者情况 -22岁的男性
[13:57] shot in the left lower back, no exit wound. 左下背部中枪 无贯穿伤
[13:59] 140 over 80, heart rate 60, minimal blood loss. 血压140/80 心率60 少量出血
[14:02] Okay, those are good numbers. 情况还不错
[14:03] ABC’s intact. 气道呼吸循环完整
[14:04] On my count. 听我口令
[14:05] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[14:08] Get his clothes off and roll him over. 剪开伤者衣服 让他背面朝上
[14:10] Chest and pelvis X-ray, KUB. 胸部与骨盆透视 腹平片检查
[14:12] – Got it. – Get him dressed. -明白 -给他手术服
[14:13] Yes, Dr. Choi. Here. 好 崔医生 给
[14:14] Get an H and H and let’s dress. 给他做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定
[14:18] You’re gonna need to call for a rudder. 你需要指引
[14:22] Log roll. 翻身
[14:27] No exit wound. 没有射出伤
[14:28] So our first job is…? 所以要先…
[14:31] to find the bullet. 找到子弹
[14:33] Minor shrapnel but no missile. 只有弹片 没看见子弹
[14:35] Log roll. 翻身
[14:36] Blood in the rectum. 直肠内有积血
[14:37] Where do you think the bullet is now? 你觉得现在子弹在哪
[14:39] – In the rectum? – Remember the X-ray. -在直肠里吗 -记住射线特性
[14:41] On the ground or in his underwear. 可能在地上或伤者内衣里
[14:43] What’s the problem with holes, Anthony? 孔洞有什么问题 安东尼
[14:45] Things come out of them, Dr. Choi. 东西会掉出来 崔医生
[14:46] Things come out of them. 东西会掉出来
[14:46] Sir, are you still feeling any pain? 先生 你还感到疼痛吗
[14:49] 5 of morphine. 注射5毫克吗啡
[14:51] Whoa. Wait, hold the morphine. 等等 先别注射
[14:53] Where does it hurt? 你哪里疼
[14:54] – My leg. – How did this happen? -我的腿 -怎么回事
[14:55] Chump just shot me. 那混蛋打伤了我
[14:56] What were you doing when you got shot? 你中枪时在干什么
[14:58] I’m doing business, 我在做生意
[15:00] but the buyer thought he could stiff me. 买家觉得他能骗过我
[15:02] So I decked his ass. 我教训了他
[15:03] Next thing I know he pulls a strap, so I bolted. 接着他拔出枪 我赶快跑了
[15:06] Thigh and leg films, now. 腿部透视 快
[15:08] Now where’s the bullet? 现在子弹在哪
[15:09] – X-ray clear! – His thigh? -透视准备 -他大腿里吗
[15:14] Knee. 在膝盖里
[15:15] Got him while he was running, leg flexed all the way up. 他奔跑时中了枪 腿部是弯曲的
[15:17] No pulse. 没有脉搏
[15:18] Bullet could’ve lodged in the popliteal artery. 子弹可能停留在腘动脉
[15:20] Let’s get him to CT for an angiogram– go! 送他去CT室做血管造影 快
[15:22] Hey, they gonna catch this guy? 他们会抓住这人吗
[15:25] The buyer? 买家吗
[15:26] Just be happy you’ll live to sling another day. 你还活着就算万幸了
[15:31] I’m sorry, Dr. Choi. 对不起 崔医生
[15:33] I’ve been up reading about gunshot wounds, 我一直在看枪伤知识
[15:34] but it’s just– 但这个…
[15:36] Not the last gunshot you’ll see. 以后还多着呢
[15:41] What’s going on? 什么情况
[15:42] Fever’s up, pressure’s down, 体温上升 血压下降
[15:43] and now she’s not responding. 现在她又没反应了
[15:44] Could be the sedation. 可能是镇静剂作用
[15:46] But she’s also uremic, acidotic, 但她还有尿毒症和酸中毒
[15:48] and her BUN’s through the roof. 血脲氮指标也很高
[15:50] Something’s not right. 有些不对劲
[15:51] All right, let’s get this PICC line out 先拔下她的静脉管
[15:52] – and broaden her to zosyn. – Okay. -注射哌拉西林钠-三唑巴坦钠 -好
[15:55] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[15:56] She’s got a urinary tract infection, okay? 她尿路感染了
[15:58] But the antibiotics aren’t touching it. 但抗生素没起效
[16:00] More importantly, her kidneys are shutting down 更重要的是 她的肾脏在衰竭
[16:01] and we don’t know why. 我们不知道原因
[16:03] What do you mean you don’t know? 什么叫你不知道
[16:06] Mrs. Shepperd? Carol? 夏佩德太太 卡罗尔
[16:08] This is bad, right? 情况很糟糕对吗
[16:10] Can’t you do something? 你不能做些什么吗
[16:12] We’re giving her fluids, antibiotics, 我们在给她注射生理盐水 抗生素
[16:13] and medication to increase her blood pressure. 还有药物 提高她的血压
[16:15] Will that work? 有用吗
[16:17] Have you been able to find any recent history? 你能找到她最近的任何病史吗
[16:19] Any records we can check? 任何能给我们看的病历
[16:20] Anybody you’ve been able to talk to? 或者找谁聊聊
[16:21] No, I told you, I don’t know who to talk to. 没有 我说了我不知道该找谁
[16:23] I haven’t been around. 我不和她一起住
[16:24] Look, I’m not blaming you, okay? 我不是怪你 好吗
[16:26] But I just met your mother this morning, 但我今早才见到你妈妈
[16:28] and I’m working without a history here. 现在又对她的病史毫不了解
[16:30] Excuse me, sir. 借过 先生
[16:46] Uh, got those tests on Jessica Pope that Reese wanted. 杰西卡·波普的检测结果出来了 里斯要的
[16:50] Have you seen her? 你看到她了吗
[16:51] Man, that was fast. 这么快
[16:53] I said I’d do it. I did it. 我说了我会做 我做了
[16:55] Where is she? 她在哪里
[16:58] Uh, in radiology. 在放射科
[17:00] Yeah, but I’ll make sure she gets them. 不过我会确保她收到的
[17:16] How’s Herrmann doing? 赫尔曼怎么样了
[17:19] He’s still unconscious. 还在昏迷
[17:22] Looks like hell. 很糟糕
[17:23] Cindy must be out of her mind. 辛迪一定快急疯了
[17:26] She’s hanging in there. 她还撑得住
[17:31] Hey, by the way, there’s a guy in here, 另外 这院里有个人
[17:33] I swe– dead ringer for your brother. 特别像你弟弟
[17:36] That’s ’cause he is my brother. 因为他就是我弟弟
[17:38] They’re really gonna let Noah become a doctor? 他们真的让诺亚当医生了吗
[17:40] Does he know an ass from an elbow yet? 他能分得清屁股和手肘吗
[17:41] ‘Cause I swear I saw him flailing around back there. 因为我看到他简直手忙脚乱
[17:43] All right, it’s his first day. 这是他第一天实习
[17:44] – He’ll be fine. – Okay. -会没事的 -好吧
[17:50] Well, at least he’s got a big sister 至少在需要时
[17:51] to turn to when he needs someone to show him how it’s done. 他还有个姐姐在身边帮助他
[17:54] Yeah, he does. 没错
[17:56] Someone responsible. Conscientious. 一个认真负责的人
[18:01] Learned it from the Girl Scouts. 女童子军教得好
[18:26] Meet up with me tonight. 今晚和我见面吧
[18:28] Dinner? 吃晚餐
[18:35] Okay. 好的
[18:45] The neupogen’s not working. 优保津没起效
[18:46] – Let’s give her 80 of methylprednisolone. – Okay. -给她注射80毫克甲泼尼龙 -是
[18:49] – Um, Dr. Choi? – Yeah? -崔医生 -什么事
[18:51] Test results on this patient. 这位病人的检验结果
[18:55] – What is this? – A mass spectrometry. -这是什么 -质谱分析结果
[18:59] To get a fingerprint of everything her body’s absorbed 追踪了她身体过去几天
[19:01] over the last several days as well as some key biomarkers. 吸收的所有东西 还有一些关键生物指标
[19:06] How’d you pull that off? Good idea, Noah. 你怎么办到的 不错啊 诺亚
[19:09] I-I–yeah. Yeah, no problem, Dr. Choi. 是 小事一桩 崔医生
[19:12] Just wanted to help. 我想帮忙
[19:22] Turned over some rocks on the Jessica Pope case 我按照你说的 又去查了查
[19:24] – like you asked me to. – And? -杰西卡·波普的案子 -然后呢
[19:26] Had the documents lab restore some papers from her place. 让文档实验室还原了她家的一些文件
[19:29] And they found this. 他们找到了这个
[19:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:52] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[20:01] Suicide note? 遗言吗
[20:03] But she didn’t do it because she was sick. 但她不是因为生病才这样做的
[20:06] “My fault because I trusted him. “我错在信任了他
[20:07] “I’m a fool. “我太蠢了
[20:08] I can’t live with this betrayal.” 我无法容忍这样遭到背叛”
[20:10] Maybe a lover? 也许是她的情人
[20:12] Is this the whole thing? 这是全部的内容吗
[20:14] That’s all they could restore. 只能复原出这几句
[20:15] What’s going on? 怎么了
[20:18] Jessica Pope. 杰西卡·波普
[20:19] Suicide after all. 终究还是自杀
[20:21] Really? 真的吗
[20:22] Because I just got some very weird test results. 因为我刚拿到一些非常奇怪的检测结果
[20:25] They confirm she’s dying from an overdose of chemo. 他们确认她是因化疗过度而生命垂危
[20:29] What’s weird about that? 有什么奇怪的
[20:31] The results also show that… she never had cancer. 结果还显示…她从来没得过癌症
[20:43] Just a very weird case, you know? 这病例也太奇怪了
[20:46] Turns out Jessica Pope did try and commit suicide. 原来杰西卡·波普的确试图自杀
[20:49] But that’s not what’s killing her. 但那不是危及她生命的原因
[20:51] It’s an overdose of chemo for a cancer she does not have. 危及她生命的是化疗过度 而她根本没得癌症
[20:56] She was misdiagnosed? 她被误诊了吗
[20:57] And over-treated. 而且过度治疗了
[20:59] Someone needs to have their license taken away. 某些人的执照该吊销了
[21:02] Yeah. 没错
[21:04] At the very least. 那算是轻的
[21:06] Once you begin labor, a small monitor 当你开始分娩 就会在
[21:08] will be placed on your abdomen 你的腹部放置监控器
[21:10] to assess the fetus’s heart rate. 用来检测胎儿的心率
[21:12] Which she just said five minutes ago. 她五分钟前就说过了
[21:14] In some cases, a small electrode 有时候会对胎儿头部
[21:16] will be placed on the fetus’s scalp. 产生轻微电击
[21:18] This might be a bit uncomfortable, and yet– 可能会有点不舒服 但是…
[21:21] And yet you have flat-screen TVs 但是你明明有平板显示器
[21:23] and still use a pulse ox instead of capnography. 却非要测指脉氧而不是二氧化碳图
[21:25] Can we go? 我们能走了吗
[21:29] I know you medical professionals 我知道你们专业的医护人员
[21:31] like to think you already know all this, and maybe you do, 会认为自己这些都懂 也许你们的确懂
[21:34] but it wouldn’t hurt to let those 但是让在座各位
[21:36] who are here to learn have that chance. 有个学习的机会也未尝不可
[21:38] How about showing them a little respect, okay? 尊重他们一下好吗
[21:41] We were just wondering if you knew that 我们只是想知道
[21:43] internal monitoring increases the risk of an infection 你知不知道没有相应的临床获益率
[21:45] without offering a comparable amount of clinical benefit. 内置监控器会增加感染的风险
[21:50] Her mother was a midwife. 她妈妈是一名助产士
[21:51] She grew up with this stuff. 她从小听这些东西长大
[21:53] We’re also wondering why, 我们还想知道
[21:54] if you really want to respect these women, 如果你真的尊重这些女性
[21:56] you’d have them stand around for an hour while you talk about 为什么你让她们站了一个小时 听你介绍
[21:59] how the TV can play soothing sonds of nature. 显示屏如何播放美妙的声音
[22:01] Because if they stand around much longer, 因为如果她们站的时间更久一点
[22:03] these babies are gonna start dropping out 她们的宝宝就会直接
[22:05] right in front of you. 在你面前出来了
[22:06] Then you’re gonna hear some sounds of nature. 然后你就能听到一些美妙的声音
[22:11] Good point. 说得好
[22:12] You are so right. 你说得太对了
[22:14] We should keep this moving. 我们应该继续了
[22:15] Let’s go take a quick look at the maternity ward. 我们去看看产科病房吧
[22:23] Come on. 走吧
[22:24] – Let’s get out of here. – Yeah. -我们离开这里 -好的
[22:33] I was paged? 叫我吗
[22:44] Look. 听着
[22:46] This isn’t an excuse. 这不是借口
[22:47] I am just trying to give you a little context here. 我只是想跟你解释一下
[22:52] I have a father, who you met. 我有个父亲 你也见过了
[22:56] Who’s made his life submission to undermine me. 看低我已经成了他的习惯
[23:03] Maybe that’s made me a little sensitive at times. 也许这让我有时比较敏感
[23:07] You have trust issues. 你有信任问题
[23:12] You could put it that way. 可以这么说
[23:17] I can handle that. 我能处理好
[23:23] How is he? 他怎么样了
[23:27] He’s stable. 稳定下来了
[23:31] I got to go. 我得走了
[23:32] Dr. Rhodes to the ED, stat. 罗德斯医生请迅速前往急救室
[23:35] What do we got? 什么情况
[23:36] 25-year-old witnessed seizure in the street. 一名25岁的患者当街突发癫痫
[23:38] She was clipped by a swerving car. 她被一辆转弯的车撞倒
[23:40] GCS 3, intubated in the field, 昏迷指数3 当场插管
[23:42] 102 over 60, tachy at 110. 血压102/60 心率110
[23:45] Prep the table, let’s get him on the monitor. 准备好病床 给他上监控器
[23:48] All right, on my count. 好 数到三
[23:50] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[23:53] Give me a laryngoscope to confirm the tube… 给我喉镜确认插管…
[23:55] Doctor? 医生
[23:55] X-rays of the chest and pelvis, 对胸腔和骨盆进行X光扫描
[23:57] then to CT for a pan-scan. 然后用CT做平面扫描
[23:59] – Yes, Doctor. – This isn’t a trauma. -好的 医生 -这不是撞伤
[24:00] She went down before she was hit. 她被撞之前就倒下了
[24:01] But we don’t know the damage. 但我们不知道有多严重
[24:03] She was hit by a car. 她被一辆车撞了
[24:04] Because she had a seizure. 因为她癫痫发作
[24:05] She’s tachy. Sats are down. 她心跳过快 氧饱和度过低
[24:07] – 500 milligrams of keppra. – Yes, Doctor. -注射500毫克卡普拉 -好的 医生
[24:12] She’s got a chemo port. 她有化疗泵
[24:13] I’m telling you, the money’s in the seizure. 我告诉你们 肯定是因为癫痫
[24:14] We got to figure that out. 我们必须弄清楚
[24:16] Get a CBC, CMP, HCG, 测血常规 血液生化 绒毛膜促性腺激素
[24:17] and a tox screen. 毒理水平检测
[24:18] Tell CT we’re going for head only, not the whole body. 告诉做CT的只要做头部的 不用全身
[24:20] No, tell CT that we’re going for the whole body. 不 告诉他们我们要做全身的
[24:23] Now. 快去
[24:25] Must be nice, having so many opinions. 有这么多不同意见的感觉肯定很棒
[24:26] I have opinions about how I handle incoming patients. 我非常清楚该怎么处理送进来的病人
[24:29] I don’t like that QT on the monitor. 我不喜欢监控器发出的声音
[24:30] – On it. – You by any chance share -马上 -你有没有把你的意见
[24:31] those opinions with your brother? 跟你弟弟分享过呢
[24:33] What, Herrmann? 赫尔曼的病情吗
[24:34] Look, Jay asked, so I told him. 听着 杰问我 我就告诉他了
[24:38] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[24:39] – Can you come this way, please? – No! -你能到这边来吗 -不
[24:41] – Dani! – Come this way with me. -黛妮 -跟我到这边来
[24:43] She’s in V-tach. 室性心动过速
[24:44] 70 over 30. She’s crashing. 血压70/30 她快不行了
[24:46] – I can’t get a pulse. – Start compressions. -我摸不到脉搏 -开始按压
[24:47] Give me the paddles, now. 马上给我电极板
[24:49] We’re losing her. 她快不行了
[24:52] Charge to 200. 充到200J
[24:54] – Clear! – Clear. -离手 -离手
[25:00] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[25:02] 1 of epi. 注射一剂肾上腺素
[25:03] – Clear! – Clear. -离手 -离手
[25:05] Stay with us, Dani! 坚持住 黛妮
[25:07] For the baby! 为了孩子
[25:12] – Clear! – Clear. -离手 -离手
[25:17] What’s–what’s that? What’s going on? 怎么…怎么回事 出什么事了
[25:21] Another milligram of epi. Now. 再注射一毫克肾上腺素
[25:26] Dr. Rhodes– 罗德斯医生
[25:27] Now. 马上
[25:37] 1 of epi. 肾上腺素注射完毕
[25:43] Stop compressions. 停止按压
[25:58] Time of death, 16:21. 死亡时间 16点21分
[26:01] No! 不
[26:24] You take credit for the labs I ordered? 你抢了我的检测功劳吗
[26:26] What? 什么
[26:27] The mass spec was my idea. 用质谱检测是我的主意
[26:30] Okay. Um, I’m sorry. 好吧 我很抱歉
[26:33] – “Sorry”? – Yeah, okay? -你很抱歉 -是啊
[26:34] Look, it just came out. I don’t know why. 我就这么说出来了 也不知道为什么
[26:36] I was just nervous and I just wanted him to like me. 我很紧张 想让他喜欢我
[26:39] – What about me? – Come on. -那我呢 -得了吧
[26:40] You know how med school is. 你也知道医学院是怎么样的
[26:41] It’s so competitive. 竞争非常激烈
[26:44] Okay, look, I’ll do whatever it takes 听着 我会尽我所能
[26:46] to make things right. 来弥补的
[26:47] You’ll tell Dr. Choi? 你会告诉崔医生吗
[26:51] Yes. 会的
[26:52] I promise. 我保证
[26:54] You better. 你最好是
[26:56] Look. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等一下
[27:01] Don’t tell my sister. 别告诉我姐姐
[27:04] Please. 拜托了
[27:11] I heard about your patient. I’m sorry. 我听说了你病人的事 很遗憾
[27:15] 25 years old. 25岁
[27:16] Early ovarian cancer. 卵巢癌早期
[27:18] Girlfriend didn’t know any details. 女朋友不知道任何细节
[27:20] Said Dani didn’t like to talk about it. 说黛妮不喜欢提起这些
[27:22] So young. 太年轻了
[27:24] Yeah, it gets worse. 是啊 更糟糕的是
[27:25] Girlfriend’s pregnant. 女朋友怀孕了
[27:30] Whoa, what the– 怎么…
[27:32] what’s that all about? 怎么回事
[27:34] My patient’s son. 我病人的儿子
[27:35] He’s gonna have questions. 他老是问东问西
[27:38] And you don’t have answers. 而你不知道答案
[27:40] 80 years old in renal failure, unknown cause. 八十岁老太肾衰竭 原因不明
[27:43] Any other history? 有其他病史吗
[27:44] She’s being treated for an oral carcinoma, 她正在接受口腔癌的治疗
[27:46] but standard chemo protocol should not box her kidneys. 但标准化疗方案应该不会影响到她的肾脏
[27:49] So what are you gonna do? 所以你打算怎么办
[27:51] Dialysis? 透析吗
[27:52] And avoid him forever? 永远躲着他吗
[27:56] Look, you know who you could talk to? 你知道你可以和谁聊聊吗
[27:58] Who you might really be able to help? 有个人你应该能帮得上忙
[28:00] Who? 谁
[28:02] Dani’s girlfriend. 黛妮的女朋友
[28:04] Come on. 过来
[28:04] The pregnant one? 那个怀孕的女人吗
[28:06] Who just lost her partner? 刚刚失去伴侣的那个吗
[28:07] I’m supposed to understand and have some special piece 我应该能理解她 给她一些特别的建议
[28:10] of advice ’cause the same thing happened to me? 因为我有相同的遭遇吗
[28:18] Where is she? 她在哪
[28:21] Let’s go. 跟我来
[28:31] I’m Dr. Manning, Natalie. 我是娜塔莉·曼宁医生
[28:35] I heard about what happened. 我听说发生的事了
[28:39] I am so sorry. 请节哀
[28:42] I understand. 我能体会
[29:05] You wanted to see me? 你们找我
[29:06] Yes, come in. 是的 请进
[29:08] The patient that was hit by a car… 遭遇车祸的那位病人…
[29:10] Yeah, Dani Frank. 对 黛妮·弗兰克
[29:11] I’d like to expedite the autopsy. 我想尽快尸检
[29:15] Everything I did was by the book. 我做的一切都是照规定来的
[29:17] She was nonresponsive, and until I could rule out a bleed– 她毫无意识 在我找到出血的地方前…
[29:20] Not questioning your performance for a second. 我从未质疑过你的医术水平
[29:23] Dr. Choi’s patient, Jessica Pope. 崔医生的病人 杰西卡·波普
[29:25] She’s dying from an overdose of chemo. 她因为化疗过度而危在旦夕
[29:27] And we know Dani had a chemo port. 而我们知道黛妮有化疗泵
[29:29] And she seized before she was hit by the car. 她在遭遇车祸之前癫痫发作
[29:32] Could indicate an overdose. 可能也表明是用药过量
[29:33] Dr. Charles wants to make sure 查尔斯医生想确认
[29:35] these two cases aren’t related. 这两个病例不相关
[29:37] Okay. 好
[29:39] Yeah, I’ll get pathology on it. 好 我去做病理切片
[29:51] Did you tell Severide what I said to you in confidence? 你把我和你私下说的事告诉西弗莱德了吗
[29:54] – What? – About Herrmann? -什么 -关于赫尔曼的事
[29:57] You never said that was in confidence. 你从来没说这需要保密
[29:58] Great. In the future, do me a favor. 好 以后麻烦你
[30:00] Don’t ask me any more hypothetical questions. 别问我任何假设性的问题
[30:02] Fine. 好
[30:03] Then don’t ask me to bring you any more 那你也别来问我任何
[30:04] sensitive materials from police investigations. 警方调查中的敏感资料
[30:09] Her pressure’s been dropping since the dialysis started. 透析开始后 她的血压一直在下降
[30:12] She might be too weak to handle it because of her fever. 因为高烧 她可能太虚弱无法承受
[30:18] Turn her levophed up to 10. 把她的升压药上调至10单位
[30:20] I should’ve been there for her. 我应该在那里陪着她的
[30:21] Maybe this wouldn’t have happened. 或许这样就不会出这种事了
[30:22] You don’t know that. 你也不知道的
[30:31] Now what? 怎么了
[30:31] Her pressure’s bottoming out. 她的血压快消失了
[30:33] O2 sats 92…89. 血氧饱和度92 89
[30:35] Turn her levophed up to 20 and stop the dialysis. 把她的升压药上调至20单位 停止透析
[30:37] Hey, what’s going on? 到底出什么事了
[30:39] She won’t arouse. She’s not protecting her airway. 她不醒 没办法保护自己的气道
[30:41] Someone get me a crash cart! 请给我推一辆急救车来
[30:45] – We need to intubate. – Copy. -我们要插管 -明白
[30:50] Scope. 喉镜
[30:54] She’s biting down. 她在咬着牙关
[30:55] Give me 20 of etomidate, 100 of rocuronium. 给我20单位依托咪酯和100单位罗库溴铵
[30:57] Copy. 明白
[30:59] She’s dropping! 还在下降
[31:01] 20 of etomidate. 20单位的依托咪酯
[31:03] Come on. 坚持住啊
[31:04] 100 of rocuronium. 100单位罗库溴铵
[31:07] O2 down to 87. 血氧饱和度下降至87
[31:08] Got it! 明白
[31:09] O2 down to 84. 血氧饱和度下降至84
[31:12] 83 83.
[31:14] Give me some cricoid pressure. 帮我压住环状软骨
[31:18] Can you see the cords? 能看到索线吗
[31:24] I’m in. 插好了
[31:28] 81 81…
[31:33] 84 84.
[31:34] 88 88.
[31:36] 91 91.
[31:40] 97 97.
[31:42] 100 100.
[31:44] She’s stable. 她情况稳定了
[31:48] Take over bagging. Hook her up on a vent. 接手一下气袋 帮她上呼吸器
[31:51] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[31:59] Dr. Halstead tells me that your chemo patient, 霍斯德特医生和我说了你的化疗病人
[32:01] despite your continuing efforts, continues to decline. 纵然你费尽浑身解数 病人还是情况不断恶化
[32:04] Carol Shepperd. Yes. 卡罗尔·夏佩德 对
[32:06] Dr. Choi has a patient in similar circumstances, 崔医生也有个病人情况相似
[32:09] though it turns out that she never had cancer at all. 不过后来发现她根本就没有得癌症
[32:13] You know, now that you mention it, 既然你提到了这点
[32:15] Carol has oral cancer, 卡罗尔有口腔癌
[32:16] but I’ve never been able to find a tumor. 但我没有发现任何肿瘤
[32:18] I thought maybe it had cleared. 我以为是已经清理掉了
[32:19] I think it’d be a good idea to run some biomarkers, 我觉得最好用生物标记去检测一下
[32:22] just confirm she had cancer in the first place. 确认她最开始是否患上了癌症
[32:24] You think there might be a connection 你觉得伊森的和我的病人
[32:25] between Ethan’s patient and mine? 之间有所关联吗
[32:29] I hope not. 但愿没有
[32:41] How’d it go today? 今天怎么样
[32:43] What, somebody say something? 有人说什么了吗
[32:44] No. I’m just asking. 没有 我随便问问
[32:46] Uh, today? 今天吗
[32:48] It was fine. 还好
[32:51] Yeah, it’s just, um, 挺好的 就是
[32:52] I’m trying to memorize these emergency protocols. 我在努力记住这些应急方案
[32:55] You know, all the flow charts and decision points. 所有的流程图和决策点
[32:58] I don’t know when to shock, 我不知道什么时候用电击
[32:59] when to give meds, like, 什么时候用药
[33:01] – how many joules, what’s the doses– – Okay. -多少焦耳 多少剂量等等 -好
[33:04] Look, it’s not so much about memorization 这些东西不是要你全都死记硬背下来
[33:07] as just thinking logically. 而是要顺着逻辑去推理思考
[33:12] V-fib. 室颤
[33:13] We shock because electricity resets the current. 我们电击是因为电流能重置心脏的跳动而除颤
[33:16] But in asystole, there’s no current. 但是心脏停搏的时候 本来就不在跳
[33:19] So we push meds instead. 所以我们会推入药物来替代
[33:23] See, you just have a way of putting things. 看 你就是有推演的能力
[33:28] Okay, hey, um, how about I bring over pizza tonight, 不如我今晚带个匹萨去你那里
[33:32] and you help me study? 然后你帮我学习
[33:33] Noah, you’re gonna be fine. 诺亚 你自己也行的
[33:35] No, I’m not. 不 我不行
[33:36] I’m drowning here. 我焦头烂额
[33:38] Really. 真的
[33:41] Please? 求求你了
[33:43] I need you. 我需要你
[33:48] All right. 好吧
[33:49] Oh, thank you, thank you– 谢谢 谢谢
[33:52] I love you too, April. 我也爱你 艾普尔
[34:02] Any change on Herrmann yet? 赫尔曼的情况有什么变化吗
[34:03] Think you can get him off the vent? 可以不用呼吸机了吗
[34:05] We are waiting on the next round of labs before– 我们还在等下一轮化验结果…
[34:08] Code blue. 蓝色警报
[34:09] – Room five. – Hey, guys, get in here! -五号治疗室 -医生快来
[34:11] He was fine a second ago. 他刚才还好好的
[34:12] He’s not ventilating. 他停止呼吸了
[34:13] Airway pressure’s 40. 气道压40
[34:21] I don’t hear great breath sounds on the right. 右边听不到呼吸音
[34:22] Pulmonary embolism? 肺栓塞吗
[34:23] He’s deviated to the left. 偏移到左边了
[34:24] I think it’s a tension pneumo. 应该是气胸
[34:26] But he’s already got a chest tube. 但已经插了胸管了
[34:27] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[34:28] Give me a 3-inch 16-gauge angiocath. 给我支三英寸16规格静脉留置针
[34:30] – You sure about this? – Back off! -你确定吗 -让开
[34:34] He has air in place of a collapsed lung. 一叶衰竭的肺中有气
[34:35] It’s squeezing the other lung shut. 正在挤压另一叶肺
[34:46] Airway pressure’s back down to 26. 气道压回落到26
[34:54] Yup. 没错
[34:56] Chest tube’s clotted up. 胸管堵塞了
[34:58] Good call, Dr. Rhodes. 判断很正确 罗德斯医生
[35:09] Rhodes. 我是罗德斯
[35:11] Yeah, I’ll be right there. 好 我马上过去
[35:12] Set him up for another chest tube. 准备另外给他插胸管
[35:14] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[35:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:20] Yeah. 不客气
[35:39] Look, I wasn’t there when Herrmann came in. 听我说 赫尔曼到医院时我不在场
[35:40] It wasn’t my place to say anything. 所以轮不到我说什么
[35:42] I shouldn’t have. 我不该说的
[35:56] Gentlemen. 先生们
[35:59] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[36:05] Dani OD’ed on chemo. 黛妮化疗过度了
[36:08] That explains why she seized in the street. 所以她在街上才癫痫了
[36:11] That’s not the troubling part. 这不是让人疑惑的部分
[36:13] Yeah, she was loaded up on chemo. 没错 她确实化疗过度
[36:17] But this woman… 但这个女人…
[36:19] never had cancer. 根本没有癌症
[36:26] Two patients in one day 一天之内两名病人
[36:30] overdose on chemo… 化疗过度…
[36:33] and neither had cancer. 而且都没有得癌症
[36:34] Which, I must admit, does seem suspicious. 这让我不得不怀疑了
[36:38] Well, it could be a new oncologist 可能是城里新来了一个肿瘤医生
[36:39] in town making incorrect diagnoses. 一直做出不正确的诊断
[36:41] Or even just mixing up a few charts. 或者弄混了几份病例
[36:43] Yeah, but even then, why the overdoses? 即便如此 为什么会化疗过度呢
[36:46] And on the same day? 而且还在同一天
[36:47] What do we know about these women? 关于这两名女性我们知道什么信息
[36:49] Jessica’s note said she felt betrayed. 杰西卡的遗书上说自己觉得被背叛了
[36:51] And Dani’s girlfriend said Dani was upset about something, 黛妮的女朋友说她因为什么事而烦心
[36:55] but wouldn’t talk about it. 但她不愿意说
[36:56] Something was going on with both of these women. 这两名女性肯定都有事
[36:58] Yeah, but we don’t have any medical records, 没错 但我们没有任何病例
[37:00] no information that might link them. 没有任何信息把她们联系起来
[37:02] I’m gonna to get in touch with some local oncologists, 我去联系一下当地的肿瘤医生
[37:06] see if there have been any problems with their chemo 看看他们的化疗有没有问题
[37:08] or if they’ve had other patients in the same condition. 或者有没有其他病人出现类似情况
[37:12] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢各位 -不客气
[37:17] You’re gloating, Daniel. 你在洋洋得意 丹尼尔
[37:19] You know Mannix would never gloat. 你知道曼尼克斯绝不会洋洋得意
[37:22] Oh, yeah, he would. 他当然会
[37:24] I wouldn’t, but he would. 我不会 但他会
[37:28] Hey. Did you hear? 你听说了吗
[37:31] – Herrmann woke up. – That man’s a fighter. -赫尔曼醒了 -他真是个斗士
[37:33] He’s gonna pull through. 他会坚持下来的
[37:34] Calls for champagne. 值得庆祝啊
[37:35] Maybe we can get into Morton’s. 我们去莫顿庆祝一下吧
[37:37] Can we do it another night? 改天行吗
[37:39] Second thoughts? 再考虑一下吧
[37:40] No. 不
[37:41] Yeah. 好吧
[37:42] Well, what? 怎么了
[37:44] I have to help Noah study. 我得帮诺亚学习
[37:47] – Noah? – How about tomorrow? -诺亚 -明天如何
[37:49] – Never changes, does it? – What? -一直都没变 对吗 -什么
[37:51] April, you’ve been putting him ahead of you your whole life. 艾普尔 你一直都把他的事看得比自己的事重要
[37:55] You should be the one with the stethoscope. 你应该上听诊器了
[37:56] I have a stethoscope. 我有听诊器
[37:58] You know what I mean. I’m not– 你明白我的意思 我不是…
[38:02] You wanted to be a doctor. 你想成为医生的
[38:03] You’re twice as smart as him. 你比他聪明多了
[38:04] You’re just doing this to put him through med school. 你这样做只是为了供他念完医学院
[38:06] You know my parents. 你也知道我父母
[38:08] You think I had a choice? 你觉得我有其他选择吗
[38:10] It was always the boy who was gonna become a doctor. 成为医生的一直都是家里的儿子
[38:12] And I get that. I understand. 我明白 我懂
[38:14] But you’re grown up now. 但现在你长大了
[38:16] When does it stop? 什么时候才能停止
[38:19] You know what? 你知道吗
[38:21] Thank you for your concern, but I’m fine, 谢谢你的关心 但我没事
[38:24] and I don’t need your advice. 我也不需要你给我建议
[38:49] Two mass specs, one day. 一天之内做两次质谱检测
[38:52] Some kind of record. 算是破纪录了
[38:54] What? 什么
[38:56] I just delivered another one. 我刚送过去另一份检测结果
[38:59] They made it sound like a really big deal. 好像很重要
[39:01] You must be some kind of hero now. 你肯定成大英雄了吧
[39:05] Yeah, not exactly. 其实并不是
[39:09] See you. 回见
[39:19] I know you got those results back to me 我知道你以最快的速度
[39:20] way faster than humanly possible. 拿到了检测结果
[39:24] You said you needed them stat, like, 600 times. 你说马上就要 说了无数遍
[39:29] Hey, tomorrow, can I buy you a cup…of coffee? 明天我请你喝杯…咖啡好吗
[39:41] Hey, she opened her eyes. 她睁眼了
[39:43] That’s good, right? 这是好事 对吧
[39:45] Mrs. Shepperd? 夏佩德太太
[39:47] Can you hear me? 能听到我说话吗
[39:51] She is still in kidney failure. 她的肾还是处于衰竭状态
[39:53] And her infection hasn’t cleared. 而且感染也还有
[39:54] That’s why we’re still seeing the delirium. 所以她才一直高烧
[39:56] But, yes, that is a good sign. 但她睁眼确实是一个好现象
[40:00] If she does get better, should I bring her to New York? 如果她情况好转 我能带她去纽约吗
[40:03] Or would she be too sick to travel? 还是说她病情太严重不适合长途旅行
[40:05] I could consider staying here a while. 我可以在这里待一段时间的
[40:07] You can figure all that out later. 这个你以后再考虑就行
[40:11] I want to do something. 我想做点什么
[40:13] Something to help her. 做点什么来帮她
[40:16] I understand. 我理解
[40:18] Just sit with her. 就在她身边吧
[40:20] Be with her. 陪着她
[40:30] I’m here, Mom. 我来了 妈妈
[40:36] I’m here. 我来了
[40:49] – Natalie. – Yeah? -娜塔莉 -怎么了
[40:53] Carol Shepperd’s biomarkers just came back. 卡罗尔·夏佩德的生物标记结果出来了
[40:56] She never had cancer. 她根本没得癌症
[40:58] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[40:59] So she is just like Ethan’s patient. 所以说她跟伊森的病人情况一样
[41:01] And Dr. Rhodes’ patient, Dani. 还有罗德斯医生的病人黛妮
[41:03] That’s three today. 今天一天三例了
[41:04] Oh, my God. 天啊
[41:06] Three women all cancer-free 三个没有得癌症的人
[41:09] overdosed on chemo. 都化疗过度
[41:11] Somebody’s doing this on purpose. 有人故意这么做的
[41:12] Do you think a doctor’s doing this? 你觉得是医生做的吗
[41:14] Giving false diagnoses and overdosing? 做出错误诊断并且过度化疗
[41:17] I do. 是的
[41:18] It’s a long way from “Do no harm.” 这对病人造成的危害太大了
[41:20] I’ve called the police. 我已经报警了
[41:22] They’re on their way. 警察在来的路上
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme