时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, two adults and | 两张成人票 |
[00:10] | one furry little monster. | 还有一只小毛怪 |
[00:13] | Here you go. | 给 |
[00:14] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[00:15] | Enjoy the show. | 观影愉快 |
[00:19] | Hey, I’ll get a seat. | 我去找座位 |
[00:20] | Come on, okay? | 悠着点儿好吗 |
[00:22] | Max, Max, Max. | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[00:24] | Honey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[00:26] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[00:28] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[00:29] | Gun! He’s got a gun! | 有枪 他有枪 |
[00:31] | Lucy! Lucy! | 露西 露西 |
[00:32] | – Bill! – Max! | -比尔 -麦克斯 |
[00:34] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[00:35] | – Bill! – Max! | -比尔 -麦克斯 |
[00:37] | – Mommy! – I got you, Max. | -妈妈 -我在这 麦克斯 |
[00:39] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[00:44] | Get out of the way, lady! | 快躲开 女士 |
[00:45] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[00:48] | – Bill! – Lucy! | -比尔 -露西 |
[00:50] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[00:51] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[00:57] | Korean Spanish fusion? | 韩国加西班牙混合款吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, yeah, the short rib and chorizo burrito is delicious. | 没错 小排加上西班牙辣香肠太好吃了 |
[01:01] | What if you’re a vegetarian? | 如果是素食主义者怎么办 |
[01:03] | Then I would go with the tofu kimchi quesadilla. | 那我就吃豆腐泡菜炸玉米饼 |
[01:06] | – Can I have a garden salad, please? – Yeah. | -给我来一份田园沙拉好吗 -好的 |
[01:10] | What? You said get anything I want. | 怎么了 你说我想吃什么都行的 |
[01:12] | April, order up! | 艾普尔 餐好了 |
[01:15] | Yes! Pork and chili taco. | 太棒了 猪肉和辣玉米卷 |
[01:18] | Mmm! Gonna post this. | 我得拍一张晒晒 |
[01:21] | Yes. Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 好嘞 谢谢 罗德斯医生 |
[01:23] | You are very welcome, April. | 不用谢 艾普尔 |
[01:24] | Hey, Will, you sure you good? | 威尔 你真的不吃吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I brought something from home. | 不用 我自己带了 |
[01:27] | It’s $65.50 total. | 共65.5美元 |
[01:28] | Hey, thanks a lot, man. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | – I’ll grab you some change. – Nope. No, we’re good. | -我给你找钱 -不用 不用找了 |
[01:33] | – Thanks, man. – Thank you. | -谢了 -谢谢 |
[01:34] | You brought something from home? | 你自己带东西吃了吗 |
[01:36] | I’ve seen your fridge. | 我见过你家冰箱 |
[01:37] | What’d you bring, expired yogurt and baking soda? | 你能带什么 过期的酸奶和小苏打吗 |
[01:40] | All right, we get it. He’s rich. | 好吧 我们知道了 他很有钱 |
[01:41] | He’s just new. He’s trying to be nice. | 他只是新来的想博好感而已 |
[01:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:46] | It’s some cabbage kale thing. | 什么卷心菜甘蓝之类的 |
[01:49] | I promised my mother-in-law I would try it, so… | 我答应婆婆要尝尝看 所以… |
[01:54] | You got, uh… | 你那里… |
[01:56] | – Let me get you a napkin. – Thank you. | -我去给你拿张纸巾 -谢谢 |
[02:00] | I think I’m seeing something. | 我好像知道了什么 |
[02:03] | Easy, April, we’re just friends. | 别大惊小怪的 艾普尔 我们只是朋友 |
[02:05] | – No. – If you say so. | -没什么 -你说是就是吧 |
[02:09] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[02:13] | Shooting in a movie theater. | 电影院枪击 |
[02:14] | Mass casualties. About to get crazy. | 多人受伤 现场要疯了 |
[02:16] | EMT four minutes out. | 急救车四分钟到 |
[02:19] | Check that, they’re here. | 明白 他们已经到了 |
[02:22] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 行动 |
[02:25] | Let’s go, I need two. | 快走 两个人跟我来 |
[02:27] | Another maniac going crazy in a theater. | 电影院又有疯子了 |
[02:29] | This the world we live in? | 我们这世界疯了吗 |
[02:30] | Maggie! | 麦基 |
[02:31] | Trigger disaster plan, | 启动灾难应急计划 |
[02:32] | get ortho, neuro, walk-ins can wait. | 骨科患者和神经患者先进来 能走的先等等 |
[02:35] | Got it. What do we got? | 明白 什么情况 |
[02:36] | 23-year-old male, trampled, shoulder dislocation, | 23岁男性 被踩踏 肩膀脱臼 |
[02:39] | GCS 15. | 十五度昏迷 |
[02:40] | – Trauma 7, yellow. – Maggie! | -七号创伤科 黄灯 -麦基 |
[02:41] | – Talk to me. – 20-year-old female trampled. | -说 -20岁女性 被踩踏 |
[02:43] | Scalp avulsion. | 头皮撕裂伤 |
[02:44] | All right, treatment 6. | 六号治疗室 |
[02:46] | – Thank you, Maggie. – What do we got? | -谢谢 麦基 -什么情况 |
[02:47] | Lucy Simms, 34, unresponsive. | 露西·西姆斯 34岁 昏迷 |
[02:50] | Flaccid, agonal breathing. | 肌肉松弛 濒死呼吸 |
[02:51] | Tubed her without drugs. | 只插管 未用药 |
[02:52] | – Trauma 2. – The boy hurt? | -二号创伤科 -孩子受伤了吗 |
[02:54] | He was never touched. | 他没事 |
[02:54] | Mom was literally a human shield. | 妈妈把她护在身下 |
[02:56] | Dad’s in the ambo behind us. | 爸爸在后一辆救护车上 |
[02:57] | Maggie, take him somewhere until Dad arrives. | 麦基 把他带走 等他爸爸来 |
[03:00] | I got him. | 行 |
[03:01] | On my count. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[03:06] | – 2 Epi. – Pulse is weakened. Ready. | -两针肾上腺素 -脉搏很弱 准备好了 |
[03:10] | I’m having trouble bagging. Lot of resistance. | 气囊不行 阻力太强 |
[03:13] | BP 70 over 40. Heart rate 130. | 血压70/40 心率130 |
[03:16] | Stats are dropping. | 各项指标在降低 |
[03:17] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左边无呼吸声 |
[03:18] | She’s bradying down. No pulse, she’s coding. | 她在衰竭 没有脉搏 她快不行了 |
[03:22] | Milligram of epi. | 再打一毫克肾上腺素 |
[03:34] | No official ID on the perpetrator, | 行凶者身份尚未明确 |
[03:36] | but witnesses report he looked to be | 但目击者称他似乎 |
[03:38] | in his late teens to early 20s | 在十几到二十几岁之间 |
[03:40] | and was laughing as he sprayed the theater with bullets. | 一边开枪一边大笑 |
[03:44] | As soon as the labs come back call me. | 实验室那边有结果了就告诉我 |
[03:45] | – Yes, Doctor. – But from my vantage point I can see paramedics. | -好的 医生 -从我这里可以看到医护人员 |
[03:47] | The police say the shooter’s in custody. | 警察说凶手被抓起来了 |
[03:49] | They’re bringing him here now. | 他们正把他带过来 |
[03:51] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 挨了好几枪 |
[03:53] | A civilian shot him. | 一个市民开枪打了他 |
[03:55] | A high school algebra teacher. | 高中代数老师 |
[03:57] | He’s on his way here too, | 他也在来的路上 |
[03:59] | and the press is gathering outside. | 媒体都在外面 |
[04:03] | “The media is the most powerful entity on earth. | “媒体是地球上权力最大的存在 |
[04:05] | “It can make the innocent guilty, | 可以让无辜者获罪 |
[04:07] | and the guilty innocent.” | 也可以让有罪者开罪” |
[04:08] | Gee, who said that? | 这是谁说的 |
[04:09] | – Malcolm X. – Right on, sister. | -马尔科姆·艾克斯 -没错 |
[04:10] | Mr. Miller, you’re being lauded as | 米勒先生 人们说你是 |
[04:12] | a hero for taking down that gunman. | 打倒枪手的英雄 |
[04:14] | What were you thinking in that moment? | 你那时在想什么 |
[04:15] | Uh… I didn’t think. | 我没思考 |
[04:19] | People were in danger. | 人们有危险 |
[04:20] | I just acted. | 我就行动了 |
[04:22] | Excuse me, ma’am, um… | 不好意思 女士 |
[04:23] | Is there someone I– my wife is just– | 有人… 我妻子刚… |
[04:25] | – Excuse me, can I help you? – Yes, uh– | -你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 -对 |
[04:27] | I’m Bill Simms. | 我是比尔·西姆斯 |
[04:28] | My wife, Lucy, was just | 我妻子 露西 |
[04:29] | brought in here and my little boy, Max– | 刚被送来 我儿子 麦克斯… |
[04:32] | Okay, Mr. Simms, I need you to take a breath. | 好 西姆斯先生 深呼吸 |
[04:37] | Your wife is being treated right now, | 你妻子正在抢救 |
[04:38] | and your little boy is fine. | 你儿子没事 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna take you to him, okay? | 我现在带你去见他 好吗 |
[04:40] | – Yeah, okay. Thank you. – Follow me, please. | -好的 谢谢 -请跟我来 |
[04:42] | – Yeah. – Okay, this way. | -好的 -这边 |
[04:53] | Slide over so I can needle the left chest. | 让开点 我要在左胸扎针 |
[04:57] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[05:03] | Got a pulse. Get a pressure. | 有脉搏了 测量血压 |
[05:05] | 100 over 78, heart rate 120. | 100/78 心率120 |
[05:09] | How long was she down? | 她心脏停跳了多久 |
[05:11] | 23 minutes. | 23分钟 |
[05:13] | Last patient I had down that long–it didn’t end well. | 我上一个停跳这么久的病人 结局很糟糕 |
[05:16] | Let’s get a chest tube in her and then get her up to CT. | 给她插胸管然后送她去做CT扫描 |
[05:18] | We’ll take it from there. | 到时再看情况 |
[05:25] | Can you take a deep breath for me? | 能深呼吸一下吗 |
[05:31] | How about another one? | 再来一次好吗 |
[05:34] | Were you part of the crush? | 你是踩踏伤者吗 |
[05:35] | Did you get the wind knocked out of you? | 你是不是被撞岔了气 |
[05:36] | Is that why you passed out? | 所以才昏迷了 |
[05:38] | No, I got dizzy before anything happened. | 不 在那之前我就觉得头晕了 |
[05:40] | What about the vomiting? | 那呕吐症状呢 |
[05:41] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[05:43] | Did you buy candy? | 你买糖吃了吗 |
[05:44] | Or that horrible buttered popcorn? | 或是那些可怕的奶油爆米花 |
[05:46] | You know, that’s not even butter. | 知道吗 那根本不是奶油 |
[05:47] | No, I didn’t eat anything. | 不 我什么都没吃 |
[05:49] | Everywhere you go, junk food. | 如今走到哪都是垃圾食物 |
[05:50] | When I was a teenager, I thought I could eat whatever I wanted. | 年轻时 我以为可以想吃什么就吃什么 |
[05:53] | Of course, I got fat. | 当然 结果我变胖了 |
[05:56] | All right, well your heart’s regular, | 好了 你的心率正常 |
[05:57] | your lungs are clear. | 肺也没有杂音 |
[05:58] | How’s the nausea now? | 还觉得恶心吗 |
[06:00] | A little better. Maybe. | 好点了吧 我想 |
[06:02] | I don’t know, I just always feel kind of blah. | 我也不知道 我总是觉得没什么力气 |
[06:04] | What about that meal I packed you? | 我给你准备的便当呢 |
[06:06] | Did you eat that? | 你吃了吗 |
[06:10] | I make her healthy options, she won’t eat them. | 我给她准备了健康食物 她却不肯吃 |
[06:12] | They’re gross. | 那恶心死了 |
[06:13] | Besides, they make me feel bad too. | 再说 我吃了也不舒服 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Let’s run some tests and see what comes back. | 我们先做几项检查 看看结果如何 |
[06:20] | Food allergies, infections– | 食物过敏 感染 |
[06:21] | these could lead to extended periods of nausea. | 这些都有可能导致长时间的恶心 |
[06:24] | Nurse will be in to draw your blood. | 一会就有护士来给你抽血 |
[06:30] | Get me some baseline labs. | 帮我安排些基础检查 |
[06:31] | CBC, CMP, prealbumin, | 血常规 血液生化 前清蛋白 |
[06:33] | mag, UA, HCG, a urine tox, | 尿MAG 尿酸 血HCG 尿毒检查 |
[06:36] | and I need Dr. Charles. Thanks. | 再帮我找查尔斯医生过来 谢谢 |
[06:40] | – What do we got? – 17-year-old male. | -什么情况 -17岁男性 |
[06:41] | GCS six, multiple GSWs to the abdomen. | 昏迷指数6 腹部多处枪伤 |
[06:44] | Two large bore IVs. | 两条静脉补液 |
[06:45] | Tachy’s at 160. Pressure’s marginal. | 心率曾高至160 血压过低 |
[06:47] | – Baghdad turned over? – Yeah, it’s all yours. | -是开枪嫌犯吗 -没错 归你了 |
[06:50] | Reese! Stay with us. | 里斯 留下来 |
[06:57] | All right. On my count. | 好了 听我指挥 |
[06:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:00] | All right, check for breath sounds. | 好了 检查呼吸音 |
[07:07] | This the shooter? | 这是枪手吗 |
[07:09] | Don’t knock yourself out over this one. | 别太尽力抢救了 |
[07:10] | Yeah, we got it from here, thanks. | 好了 交给我们 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Breath sounds bilaterally. | 两边都有呼吸音 |
[07:17] | Can’t even go to the movies anymore. | 这年头连电影院都没法去了 |
[07:20] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[07:21] | – No pulse. Reese? – On it. | -没有脉搏 里斯 -来了 |
[07:24] | He’s bleeding into his belly. | 他的腹腔内正大量积血 |
[07:25] | We need to clamp the aorta to keep | 我们必须夹住主动脉 |
[07:27] | whatever blood he has left | 确保他体内为数不多的血液 |
[07:28] | going into his heart and brain. | 能供应到心脏和脑部 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna crack the chest here? | 你要在这里做开胸手术吗 |
[07:32] | – Yeah. – It’s futile. | -没错 -没用的 |
[07:34] | What, are you just practicing your thoracotomy? | 还是你只打算练习一下胸廓切开术 |
[07:36] | Actually, trying to save his life. | 事实上 我打算救活他 |
[07:44] | Aw, the heart’s empty. | 心脏已经没血了 |
[07:45] | Pump the blood with the level one now. | 立刻用仪器泵血 |
[07:47] | Give me the tubing, I’ll run it through the groin here. | 把管给我 我从腹股沟插进去 |
[07:49] | All right. Aorta’s cross-clamped. | 好了 主动脉用十字钳夹住了 |
[07:51] | Clock starts now. | 开始计时 |
[07:52] | We have 30 minutes to find out where he is bleeding from. | 我们有30分钟时间找到出血点 |
[07:55] | Call the OR, tell them that we’re on our way up | 通知手术室 告诉他们我们马上会带着 |
[07:58] | with an open chest and a gunshot to the belly. | 腹部中枪的开胸 枪伤者上去 |
[08:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:01] | I’ll let you write it up in JAMA when he pulls through. | 如果他活下来 我让你在美国医学会杂志上发表 |
[08:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:09] | Yeah, headed up with an open chest, gunshot wound. | 没错 正带着中枪开胸伤者上去 |
[08:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | She’s not responding to pain. | 她对痛感没有反应 |
[08:25] | Pupils still non-responsive. | 瞳孔仍然无反应 |
[08:31] | No corneal reflex, no gag reflex. | 没有角膜反射和呕反射 |
[08:34] | Not over-breathing the vent, | 呼吸极度微弱 |
[08:35] | failed the first apnea test. | 没用通过第一次呼吸暂停试验 |
[08:38] | We get a miracle? | 有奇迹吗 |
[08:40] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[08:41] | Catastrophic intracranial hemorrhage. | 大规模颅内出血 |
[08:43] | Too many kicks. | 情况太严重了 |
[08:49] | God, this shouldn’t have happened. | 老天 这本不该发生的 |
[08:53] | What, you want a why? | 怎么 你想知道为什么 |
[08:55] | People suck. That’s why. | 人性丑恶 这就是为什么 |
[09:05] | – Maggie? – Yup? | -麦基 -什么事 |
[09:06] | Lucy Simms was a registered organ donor. | 露西·西姆斯是注册器官捐献者 |
[09:10] | Her husband has given permission | 她丈夫已经同意 |
[09:11] | for her to be taken off the ventilator | 摘除她的呼吸机 |
[09:13] | and her organs harvested. | 并捐献出器官 |
[09:15] | The Gift of Hope transport vehicles will be here soon. | 希望之馈器官运送车马上就会到 |
[09:18] | I’ll alert the OR. | 我来通知手术室 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:22] | Hey, it’s you, Rick Miller. | 是你 里克·米勒 |
[09:24] | You’re the guy that took out the gunman. | 就是你制服了枪手 |
[09:25] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[09:26] | Thank you so much. I will never forget you. | 太谢谢你了 我永远不会忘记你的 |
[09:29] | I’ll never forget you. Thank you. | 我永远不会忘记你的 谢谢你 |
[09:33] | Thank you, Mr. Miller. | 谢谢你 米勒先生 |
[09:35] | We need more guys like that. | 我们需要更多那样的人 |
[09:37] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:41] | Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生 |
[09:42] | If you would follow me, please. | 能麻烦你跟我来吗 |
[09:44] | – Thank you! – You’re a lifesaver. | -谢谢你 -你救了我们大家 |
[09:48] | Quick thinking, cracking open his chest. | 反应挺快 知道给他开胸 |
[09:51] | I would’ve used the REBOA, though. | 不过是我就用主动脉球囊阻断了 |
[09:52] | And for a second, I thought Dr. Zanetti | 我还以为萨内蒂医生 |
[09:54] | was about to give me a compliment. | 要夸奖我了呢 |
[09:56] | The kid’s alive, that’s your compliment. | 那小子还活着 就是对你的夸奖 |
[09:58] | Okay, let’s pack him up, see where he’s bleeding from. | 好了 给他包扎一下 看看是哪里出血 |
[10:00] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[10:03] | Open belly, open chest. | 开腹 开胸 |
[10:04] | Kid’s gonna have a hell of a set of scars. | 这小子可得有不少伤疤了 |
[10:07] | Huh. Serves him right. | 是他活该 |
[10:09] | Keep the commentary to yourself, okay? | 这种话别说出来 行吗 |
[10:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:13] | Didn’t peg you for a bleeding heart. | 我还不知道你这么悲天悯人 |
[10:15] | Didn’t know you were trying to peg me. | 我不知道你还想指点我 |
[10:19] | Bleeding’s coming from the portal vessel | 出血来自肝部上方的 |
[10:21] | high up in the liver. | 门脉血管 |
[10:22] | A year at Chiraq and I’ve already lost count | 在芝拉克待了一年 我都数不清 |
[10:24] | of how many Pringle Maneuvers I’ve done. | 做了几起连续肝门阻断了 |
[10:26] | Chicago and guns. Winning combination. | 芝加哥和枪 绝佳组合 |
[10:29] | And making us all very good surgeons. | 让我们都成为了很棒的外科医生 |
[10:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:34] | The bullet decimated the portal vein | 子弹摧毁了门脉血管 |
[10:35] | and common hepatic artery. | 还有肝总动脉 |
[10:37] | We take the clamp off, he bleeds to death. | 我们撤掉夹子 他就会失血过多而死 |
[10:40] | We keep it on, we sacrifice his liver. | 继续夹着 他的肝就毁了 |
[10:43] | Well, then we can’t let him bleed to death. | 我们总不能让他失血而死 |
[10:53] | Nurse will be with you in five minutes. | 护士五分钟之内就会过来 |
[10:55] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[10:57] | Poor fellow in here. | 可怜的家伙 |
[10:58] | Agoraphobic, picked today of all days to go to the movies. | 恐旷症 偏偏挑了今天去看电影 |
[11:01] | I know you’re busy, I just need a quick consult. | 我知道你很忙 我只是想找你进行快速会诊 |
[11:04] | I’ve got a 16-year-old patient | 我有一名十六岁的病人 |
[11:05] | emaciated, persistent nausea, | 非常瘦弱 持续恶心 |
[11:07] | but her blood work’s normal. | 但她的血液功能正常 |
[11:08] | No food allergies, she’s not pregnant, | 没有食物过敏 也没有怀孕 |
[11:10] | and her mom’s all over her about food. | 她妈妈对她的饮食管得很严 |
[11:13] | She has all the indicators of anorexia. | 她的各种迹象都表明是厌食症 |
[11:15] | Eating disorders is so tricky to diagnose. | 饮食紊乱很难诊断 |
[11:17] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[11:19] | My best friend in college, she was anorexic. | 我大学最好的朋友就是厌食症 |
[11:21] | starved herself to death. | 把自己活活饿死了 |
[11:22] | Her mom? Just like this one. | 她妈妈和这位妈妈一模一样 |
[11:24] | Terrible disease. | 这病真可怕 |
[11:26] | You pretty sure that’s what we’re dealing with here? | 你确定是这种病吗 |
[11:29] | – Let’s take a look. – Great, this way. | -我们去看看 -好 这边走 |
[11:34] | Ashley, Mrs. Cole, this is Dr. Charles. | 艾什莉 科尔太太 这位是查尔斯医生 |
[11:37] | I’ve asked him to consult. | 我请他来帮忙会诊 |
[11:38] | I am so sorry about the awful day | 我对你们俩经历的 |
[11:41] | you’ve both been having, but… | 这糟糕的一天深表遗憾 但是… |
[11:43] | Ashley, I understand you’re not feeling well | 艾什莉 我知道你不舒服 |
[11:45] | and haven’t been for a while? | 并且已经有一段时间了 |
[11:46] | – Some tummy issues? – Yeah. | -肚子不舒服吗 -是 |
[11:48] | So you and food not on the best of terms right now? | 所以你最近跟食物有点合不来吗 |
[11:50] | I love food. I just can’t eat it. | 我喜欢食物 我只是吃不下 |
[11:53] | – Why is that? – It makes me throw up. | -为什么 -吃东西我会吐 |
[11:55] | Any food in particular, or… | 是某种特殊的食物 或… |
[11:57] | – Everything. – Well that’s no fun. | -所有食物 -那可不好玩 |
[12:00] | Makes me nervous just thinking about eating. | 想到要吃东西我就很紧张 |
[12:02] | I don’t blame you. | 不怪你 |
[12:03] | Are you a gastroenterologist? | 你是肠胃科医生吗 |
[12:05] | No, I’m a psychiatrist. | 不 我是精神科医生 |
[12:06] | But– no, no– This isn’t that. | 但是…不 不是这样的 |
[12:09] | It’s her body that’s in trouble. | 是她的身体出问题了 |
[12:12] | What if I were to give Ashley something | 万一我要给艾什莉一些 |
[12:15] | to make her not feel sick? | 让她感觉不这么糟的东西呢 |
[12:17] | Do you think you might be able to eat then? | 你觉得你能吃下去吗 |
[12:18] | I guess so. | 我想可以吧 |
[12:20] | Yeah, FDA’s just approved a new anti-nausea drug. | 药管局最近批准了一种抗恶心的药物 |
[12:23] | Remarkable results in clinical trials. | 在临床试验中疗效很好 |
[12:25] | You should be able to eat anything you want. | 你应该能吃你想吃的任何东西 |
[12:28] | Anything? | 任何东西吗 |
[12:29] | A hamburger with fries? | 汉堡加薯条吗 |
[12:31] | She can’t take all that grease. | 她不能吃这么油腻的 |
[12:33] | The cafeteria grills a pretty mean burger. | 我们的餐厅提供非常美味的汉堡 |
[12:36] | – We could give one a try. – Sure. | -我们可以试试 -好的 |
[12:38] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[12:40] | Mrs. Cole, could I get you to go with me on this one? | 科尔太太 你能让我试这一次吗 |
[12:46] | Okay, I suppose. | 那好吧 |
[12:48] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:49] | I have some samples up in my office, | 我办公室里有些样品 |
[12:50] | I’ll have them sent down, | 我等下让人送过来 |
[12:52] | and then we’ll order you that burger. | 然后我们给你点汉堡 |
[12:54] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:56] | Just hang tight. | 好好休息 |
[12:59] | Hey, what’s the name of that medication? | 那种药的名字叫什么 |
[13:01] | I’ve got a board member in my office in five seconds. | 董事会的人五秒后就要到我办公室来了 |
[13:04] | Page me at burger time. | 吃汉堡的时候联系我 |
[13:15] | Well, there she goes. | 她的器官要捐献了 |
[13:19] | Something doesn’t make sense. | 有些不对劲 |
[13:21] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[13:22] | Shooting in a movie theater, | 电影院里发生枪击 |
[13:24] | and we’ve only had one GSW, | 但我们只接收了一名受枪伤的病人 |
[13:26] | and that was the shooter. | 而且还是枪手 |
[13:28] | Where are the rest of the gunshot victims? | 枪击案的其他受害者呢 |
[13:34] | You look very island-y. | 你看上去很有异国风情 |
[13:37] | Are you sure you’re not Jamaican? | 你确定你不是牙买加人吗 |
[13:39] | Yes, I am sure. | 我确定 |
[13:41] | Well, you look just like the girl who cleans my house. | 你看上去就像那个打扫我房间的姑娘 |
[13:47] | Mrs. Kovach, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 科瓦奇太太 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[13:49] | Says you were in the movie theater. | 这里说你当时是在电影院 |
[13:50] | Oh, no, I just said that so I wouldn’t have to wait. | 不 我只是说说的 这样我就不用等了 |
[13:54] | You see all those people out there? | 你看到外面的那些人了吧 |
[13:57] | So, just the headaches, then? | 那你只是有些头痛 |
[13:59] | Oh, I get tired sometimes, | 我经常会累 |
[14:01] | and I cough a lot, | 而且我经常咳嗽 |
[14:04] | and I don’t always remember where I put my things. | 而且我经常忘记我把东西放在哪里了 |
[14:09] | Bring me a cup of chamomile tea, will you, dear? | 给我拿一杯洋甘菊茶好吗 亲爱的 |
[14:12] | Oh, I will let your server know, ma’am. | 我会告诉你的仆人的 女士 |
[14:18] | 150/90 150 over 90. | |
[14:19] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, EKG, and a CXR. | 做全血细胞计数 血液生化 心电图和胸部X光 |
[14:23] | You bet. | 那还用说 |
[14:24] | Your symptoms are pretty varied, Mrs. Kovach. | 你的症状很多变 科瓦奇太太 |
[14:26] | Once we get you lab results back– | 我们拿到实验室检测结果后… |
[14:27] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[14:30] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[14:32] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[14:34] | I want him. | 我要他 |
[14:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:36] | Oh, no offense, dear. | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | The orientals make the best doctors. | 东方医生往往是最好的 |
[14:41] | It’s their math skills. | 他们数学好 |
[14:50] | So, did you ever lose consciousness? | 你失去意识过吗 |
[14:53] | Briefly. | 有一小会儿 |
[14:54] | I think, um… | 我觉得… |
[14:56] | I have a little headache now, but it’s probably | 我现在有点头疼 但可能 |
[14:57] | just from the adrenalin. | 是因为肾上腺素 |
[14:59] | All right, I’ll talk to my attending about | 好的 我会叫主治医生 |
[15:01] | ordering a CT, just to be safe. | 做个CT 以防万一 |
[15:04] | My phone’s been blowing up with texts and emails | 我的名字上了新闻后 我的手机 |
[15:07] | ever since my name got in the news. | 就被各种短信和电话轰炸了 |
[15:10] | That’s a tweet. | 那是一则推特 |
[15:13] | This morning, I had 120 followers. | 今天早上 我还只有120个关注者 |
[15:16] | Now I have 96,000. | 现在已经到96000了 |
[15:19] | I’m one of them. | 我是其中之一 |
[15:20] | That video of you getting into the ambulance, | 那则你进救护车时的视频 |
[15:22] | saying you didn’t think, you just acted? | 声称你没有想 就直接去制止抢手了 |
[15:23] | It’s trending. | 已经火了 |
[15:24] | Mr. Miller. | 米勒先生 |
[15:26] | There are a couple of detectives here | 来了几名警探 |
[15:28] | that need to ask you some questions. | 要问你一些问题 |
[15:30] | Is he all right to come with me? | 他能跟我来吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, just finished. | 可以 刚刚处理完 |
[15:32] | Just waiting to get him to CT. | 就等着带他去做CT了 |
[15:34] | All right, Mr. Miller. | 好 米勒先生 |
[15:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:43] | I already spoke with the officers at the scene. | 我已经和现场的警员们说过了 |
[15:45] | We’re just here to clarify a few things. | 我们是来再确认一些细节的 |
[15:47] | You said you saw the gunman enter the theater, is that right? | 你说你亲眼看到了枪手走进电影院 对吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, from the emergency exit by the screen. | 对 从银幕旁边的紧急通道那里进来的 |
[15:53] | And what was he carrying? | 他手里拿着什么 |
[15:54] | Um, an assault rifle. | 一把突击步枪 |
[15:56] | You saw the weapon? | 你亲眼看见了枪吗 |
[15:57] | Yes, he was, uh, waving it around. | 是的 他当时在挥着枪 |
[16:00] | Can you describe the weapon? | 你能描述一下这把枪吗 |
[16:04] | I couldn’t tell if it was a Kalashnikov. | 我不清楚是不是一把卡拉什尼科夫冲锋枪 |
[16:06] | I couldn’t see the banana clip, you know? | 因为我没有看到弯弹夹 |
[16:08] | I think it was an M16A1. | 我觉得是一把M16A1型 |
[16:11] | Did you hear him fire the weapon? | 你亲耳听到他开火射击了吗 |
[16:13] | Yes, that’s why I pulled my gun. | 是的 所以我才会开枪 |
[16:19] | Is it possible that the shots you heard | 有没有可能 你听到的枪声 |
[16:21] | were actually coming from the movie? | 是从电影里传来的 |
[16:24] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:27] | What– | 怎… |
[16:28] | what’s, uh… | 怎么… |
[16:29] | what’s going on here? | 怎么了吗 |
[16:32] | Peter, the kid that you shot is a prankster. | 彼得 就是你击中的那个孩子是个捣蛋鬼 |
[16:37] | He thinks it’s funny to scare people. | 他觉得吓人很好玩 |
[16:39] | He posts videos on the Internet. | 他会上传视频到网上 |
[16:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:42] | He didn’t have an assault rifle. | 他没有突击步枪 |
[16:46] | He didn’t have a rifle at all. | 他根本就没有枪 |
[16:47] | He had a leaf-blower. | 他拿的是一台吹叶机 |
[17:14] | So, they’re gonna charge Mr. Miller? | 所以他们会起诉米勒先生吗 |
[17:15] | No. | 不 |
[17:16] | The gun was legal, he had a license to concealed carry. | 枪是合法的 他有隐藏携带的许可证 |
[17:19] | He thought his life was in danger. | 他觉得自己的生命受到了威胁 |
[17:21] | The prankster, Peter Wallace, is another story. | 那个捣蛋鬼 彼得·华莱士 就是另一回事了 |
[17:24] | He could face some serious time. | 他可能有段日子要不好过了 |
[17:26] | If he lives. | 如果他活下来的话 |
[17:28] | So, her name’s Gertrude Kovach. | 她的名字叫格特鲁德·科瓦奇 |
[17:30] | 72 years old, presented with general discomfort, | 72岁 症状是全身不适 |
[17:33] | fatigue, headaches, forgetfulness. | 疲劳 头痛 健忘 |
[17:35] | – Dementia. – No. | -老年痴呆 -不 |
[17:37] | She knows exactly what she’s saying. | 她很清楚自己在说什么 |
[17:40] | – You sure you don’t mind? – No worries. | -你真的不介意吗 -没关系 |
[17:42] | Always glad when someone gets it right. | 有人夸我高兴还来不及呢 |
[17:45] | Oh, good. Finally. | 好 终于来了 |
[17:47] | My assistant, Dr. Halstead, | 我的助手 霍尔斯特德医生 |
[17:50] | showed me your blood work. | 给我看了你的验血报告 |
[17:52] | Your ACE and calcium levels are high, | 血管紧张素转化酶和钙离子的指标偏高 |
[17:54] | and your chest x-rays revealed | 还有你的胸腔X光照片显示 |
[17:56] | the lymph nodes along your lungs are enlarged. | 你的肺部淋巴结肿大 |
[17:58] | It could be symptomatic of something serious, | 这可能是一项严重的症状 |
[18:00] | but before we go there, let’s do a biopsy | 但我们要想查明 要先做活体检视 |
[18:02] | and see what comes back. | 看看是什么情况 |
[18:04] | Oh, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[18:07] | I knew you’d be the one to help me. | 我就知道你能帮我 |
[18:10] | You’re too kind, | 您太客气了 |
[18:13] | but humility is the solid foundation of all virtues. | 但谦虚是美德之本 |
[18:24] | Really? Confucius? | 真的吗 孔老夫子 |
[18:26] | – You’re Korean. – All the same to her. | -你是韩国人啊 -对她来说都一样 |
[18:29] | Hey, call me after you do the biopsy and make a diagnosis, | 做完活组织切片 诊断完成后叫我 |
[18:32] | so I can take the credit. | 好让我把功劳占个全 |
[18:36] | Hey. You hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[18:38] | The kid at the theater, the one who got shot, | 电影院的那个孩子 被枪击的那个 |
[18:39] | he didn’t have a gun, he had a leaf blower. | 他没有拿枪 拿的是一台吹叶机 |
[18:42] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[18:42] | It was some kind of prank. | 只是个恶作剧 |
[18:54] | We have clamped the entire blood supply to his liver. | 我们锁住了整个肝脏的血液供给 |
[18:59] | It’s keeping him alive for now, | 现在能维持他的生命 |
[19:00] | but it’s a temporary solution. | 但这只是暂时的 |
[19:03] | He needs a liver transplant to survive. | 他要活下去 就需要肝脏移植 |
[19:06] | Which he won’t get. | 但他拿不到 |
[19:08] | Peter’ll stay at the bottom of the list, won’t he? | 彼得会排在移植清单的最后 对吧 |
[19:13] | How long does he have? | 他能撑多久 |
[19:17] | A day, maybe two. | 一天 或者两天 |
[19:28] | He did a bad thing, | 他做了件坏事 |
[19:31] | but he’s not a bad person. | 但他不是坏人 |
[19:34] | He’s just a boy. | 他只是个孩子 |
[19:38] | Please… | 求求你 |
[19:41] | save my son. | 救救我儿子 |
[20:01] | Rumor’s floating around, | 传言四起 |
[20:02] | you’re gonna want to hear it. | 你得听一下 |
[20:05] | The kid, Peter Wallace, he has a website for his pranks. | 那孩子 彼得·华莱士 有个放恶作剧的网站 |
[20:07] | Look. Look at this. | 看 看这个 |
[20:09] | Look. | 看 |
[20:10] | Like he’s an escaped convict. | 他搞得像个逃犯 |
[20:11] | Oh, nice little baby! | 可爱的小宝宝 |
[20:12] | They got Peter Wallace-d! | 他们被彼得·华莱士[捉弄]了 |
[20:14] | Knuckle-head. | 白痴 |
[20:15] | Amazing no one’s popped him before now. | 之前没人把他突突了可真是神奇啊 |
[20:17] | Check out my blow cam. | 瞧瞧我的吹风机 |
[20:21] | The leaf blower. | 那台吹叶机 |
[20:23] | – 40,000 views. – Wait a second. | -四万人看过 -等一下 |
[20:25] | Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生 |
[20:26] | Excuse me, can I help you? | 请问我能帮你什么吗 |
[20:30] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:31] | Peter, the kid. | 彼得 那个孩子 |
[20:33] | I’m sorry, Mr. Miller, | 抱歉 米勒先生 |
[20:34] | we can’t give out patient information. | 我们不能泄露病人的信息 |
[20:36] | – Is he alive? – Yes. | -他还活着吗 -是的 |
[20:42] | An hour ago, everybody was clapping for me, | 一小时前 大家都为我鼓掌喝彩 |
[20:44] | and now, um… | 现在… |
[20:47] | It looked so real. | 它看起来那么像真的 |
[20:48] | There’s one patient ahead of you for the CT. | 你前面还有一位病人在做CT |
[20:50] | It shouldn’t be long. | 应该不用多久了 |
[20:52] | I’ll come get you. | 我会来带你的 |
[20:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:57] | I could swear he had a gun. | 我可以发誓 他拿着枪 |
[21:14] | This is so good! | 太好吃了 |
[21:20] | Honey, please. | 宝贝 拜托 |
[21:21] | – Don’t eat so fast. – Mom, I’m fine, really. | -别吃太快 -妈妈 我没事 真的 |
[21:31] | She’s gonna be sick. | 她要吐了 |
[21:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[21:36] | I knew all that grease would make her sick. | 我知道所有油脂都会让她反胃的 |
[21:39] | So much for your magic pill. | 你的神药也不过如此 |
[21:41] | You okay? Has it passed? | 你还好吗 这一阵过去了吗 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry Ashley’s having such a tough time, but uh… | 抱歉让艾什莉这么难受 不过… |
[21:49] | her response has actually tell us a great deal. | 她的反应告诉了我们很多信息 |
[21:51] | I should hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[21:53] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[21:55] | Dr. Manning will be right back. | 曼宁医生马上回来 |
[21:58] | Okay, honey. | 好了 宝贝 |
[22:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:01] | What did you give her? | 你给她吃了什么 |
[22:02] | – A Tic Tac. – A Tic Tac? | -一颗糖 -一颗糖 |
[22:03] | – Yes. – You gave my patient a placebo? | -对 -你给了我的病人一颗安慰剂 |
[22:06] | Yup. | 没错 |
[22:07] | That’s not ethical. | 这有违医德 |
[22:09] | Oh, balls. | 得了吧你 |
[22:10] | Look-nausea, no nausea. | 你看 不管吐过没吐过 |
[22:13] | I now have a much clearer picture of what’s going on. | 我更加明白这里到底是怎么回事了 |
[22:15] | I needed to get around mother and see that girl eat. | 我需要绕过母亲 让那女孩吃东西 |
[22:17] | I could report you. I should report you. | 我可以因此举报你的 我应该举报你 |
[22:20] | Dr. Manning, have you ever heard of “Bias confirmation”? | 曼宁医生 你听说过”偏见确认”吗 |
[22:23] | – What? – Bias confirmation. | -什么 -偏见确认 |
[22:25] | Interpreting information so that it conforms to one’s preconceptions. | 按照某人先入为主的观念来解读信息 |
[22:30] | Look, you walked in and saw a thin 16-year-old girl | 你接诊了一个16岁的瘦条女孩 |
[22:34] | with an overbearing mother, | 还有个关心过度的母亲 |
[22:35] | who reminded you of your college roommate. | 让你想起了你的大学室友 |
[22:37] | Who, very tragically, died of anorexia, | 而这个室友不幸死于厌食症 |
[22:40] | so voila, the patient has anorexia. | 这下好了 这个病人就得了厌食症 |
[22:42] | She has the indicators. | 她有符合的病征 |
[22:44] | She also has the contra-indicators. | 她也有不符合的病征 |
[22:46] | If the mother were that overbearing, | 如果她母亲真的有那么过度保护 |
[22:48] | she never would have allowed Ashley | 那她绝不会允许艾什莉 |
[22:49] | to choose that particular meal, | 去吃那份饭 |
[22:50] | and if Ashley were anorexic, she never would have eaten it, | 而如果艾什莉真的有厌食症 那她更不会吃 |
[22:53] | let alone with such gusto. | 更别提吃得这么香了 |
[22:56] | The mother is right. | 母亲说得对 |
[22:57] | It’s Ashley’s body that’s in trouble, | 是艾什莉的身体出了问题 |
[22:58] | and that is your department. | 属于你的治疗范围 |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[23:04] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[23:06] | Lucy Simm’s liver is on its way back to the hospital? | 露西·西姆斯的肝脏正在运回医院的路上 |
[23:08] | The intended recipient died in pre-op. | 原定接受移植的病人术前去世了 |
[23:10] | Peter is an HLA match, it can go to him. | 彼得的HLA配型吻合 可以接受移植 |
[23:12] | Yeah, there are names ahead of him on the list. | 可是名单上还有好几人在他前面 |
[23:15] | None of them are in this hospital. | 可是他们都不在医院 |
[23:18] | It has already been three hours, | 现在已经过了三小时了 |
[23:19] | livers are viable for less than 12. | 肝脏的可移植期只有不到12小时 |
[23:21] | By the time the list gets sorted out, | 等到把他提到名单最前面 |
[23:23] | the patient prepped, organ shipped, it may be too late. | 再给病人准备好等肝脏运来 就太晚了 |
[23:28] | Lucy’s husband can direct donate to whomever he chooses. | 露西的丈夫可以直接指定捐赠给谁 |
[23:31] | Ask him to give it to Peter. | 让他把肝脏给彼得 |
[23:34] | You’re talking about the man | 你说的可是 |
[23:36] | responsible for his wife’s death. | 害死了他妻子的人 |
[23:38] | And he has done a horribly stupid thing, I know, | 他确实做了非常蠢的事 我知道 |
[23:41] | but he’s a kid. | 但他就是个毛头小子 |
[23:42] | Peter deserves a chance to turn his life around. | 彼得应该得到活下去的机会 |
[23:49] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[23:51] | We have a patient that I think you might | 这边有个病人 |
[23:52] | want to have a chat with. | 你也许想和他谈谈 |
[23:54] | Oh. Thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[23:58] | I got-I got mugged a few years ago, | 我 我几年前被人抢劫过 |
[23:59] | so I started carrying a gun for protection, | 所以我随身带枪以防不测 |
[24:02] | and I took the classes. | 我也参加过培训 |
[24:04] | I passed the background checks. | 也通过了背景审查 |
[24:06] | I’m not a vigilante. | 我不是什么义警 |
[24:08] | I don’t go out looking for trouble. | 我不会到处找麻烦 |
[24:09] | It was dark in that theater, you know. | 电影院里那么黑 你也知道 |
[24:11] | People were running around yelling, “Gun.” | 人们开始四处乱跑 大喊”开枪了” |
[24:14] | I completely understand why you thought he would have had one. | 我完全理解你为什么认为他应该挨一枪 |
[24:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:19] | I did what anyone would have done. | 换了谁都会这么做 |
[24:22] | But tell them. | 但是你跟这些人说啊 |
[24:25] | “My buddy pranked me with a whoopee cushion, so I shot him.” | “我哥们用放屁垫整我 我就把他打死了” |
[24:28] | “Another genius gun nut, | “又一个持枪疯子 |
[24:29] | shoots first, and asks questions later.” | 先开枪 再问问题” |
[24:32] | “Save the rest of us, shoot yourself, hero.” | “别让别人遭罪了 你自杀吧 大英雄” |
[24:35] | Those are the nice ones. | 这还算客气的 |
[24:37] | Oh, the Internet, right? | 你是说网络喷子吗 |
[24:39] | I mean, people use it to vent anonymously. | 你看 网上的人基本上都是匿名来发泄的 |
[24:42] | None of them were in that theater. | 而这些人都不在电影院 |
[24:43] | Yeah, well, uh– | 这个 |
[24:44] | People believe what they want to, | 这些人都是想信什么就信什么 |
[24:46] | and because I’m the only one that had a real gun, | 就因为在场只有我有一把真枪 |
[24:49] | I’m the bad guy? That– | 我就成坏人了 这也 |
[24:52] | that– | 这 |
[24:54] | that kid did this. | 该负责的是那小子 |
[24:57] | I shouldn’t be the pariah. | 我不应该遭人唾弃 |
[25:01] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[25:02] | Mr. Miller, your CT results are negative. | 米勒先生 你的扫描结果没有问题 |
[25:04] | You’re fine. | 你没事了 |
[25:05] | The stitches will need to stay in for a week, | 伤口可能得过几周才能拆线 |
[25:06] | but you’re free to go. | 不过你现在可以走了 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[25:09] | Could have waited. | 你等下再说多好 |
[25:12] | – We got a few more minutes… – No. No. | -我们再聊几分钟 -不行 |
[25:15] | Look, I got to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[25:16] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[25:18] | Um, why don’t you let me | 你不如让我 |
[25:20] | call you in a mild sedative, you know? | 给你开点缓和的镇静剂 |
[25:22] | Something to maybe help you sleep, | 有助你睡眠的药物什么的 |
[25:24] | just so you have it. | 你想服用的时候再服 |
[25:25] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[25:27] | Well, here. | 你等一下 |
[25:28] | Let me at least give you my card. | 你至少留一张我的名片 |
[25:31] | My cell’s on it. | 上面有我的手机号 |
[25:32] | Give me a call if you feel like it. | 你需要的时候给我个电话 |
[25:35] | Really, I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[25:37] | It’s the world that’s messed up, | 错的是这个世界 |
[25:39] | but, um… | 但是 |
[25:41] | if you want me to, okay. | 如果你希望我打 那好吧 |
[25:44] | – I’m here. – Okay. | -我等你电话 -好的 |
[25:57] | Oh, there he is, there he is, there he is. | 他在那 他在那 他在那 |
[25:58] | Mr. Miller! Mr. Miller! | 米勒先生 米勒先生 |
[25:59] | Mr. Miller, do you have anything to say | 米勒先生 你有什么话想对 |
[26:00] | – to Peter Wallace’s parents? – No, no. | -彼得·华莱士的父母说吗 -没有 |
[26:02] | Detectives have confirmed you were the only person armed. | 警方已经确认你是在场唯一持有武器的人 |
[26:07] | I did what I thought was right! | 我做了我认为该做的事 |
[26:09] | And I don’t regret anything, and I’d do it again! | 我一点都不后悔 再来一次我还这么做 |
[26:11] | Get out of my way! | 都给我闪开 |
[26:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[26:31] | Mr. Simms, I am not condoning what he did, | 西姆斯先生 我不是在替他开脱 |
[26:34] | but Peter Wallace will die without a transplant. | 但是如果不移植 彼得·华莱士会死的 |
[26:38] | If the liver doesn’t come from your wife, | 如果你不把你妻子的肝脏捐给他 |
[26:40] | he won’t get one. | 他不会得到肝脏的 |
[26:47] | Lucy and I met at a Cub’s game. | 露西和我是在看小熊队的比赛时认识的 |
[26:51] | I heard this–this crazy laughter coming from, | 我听到从我身后隔着五排 |
[26:54] | like, five rows behind me and… | 传来一声大笑 然后 |
[26:58] | it just– | 然后 |
[27:00] | it just reached out and grabbed me. | 我就被她深深吸引了 |
[27:05] | I’d look at her, and it would just | 我看着她 这让我 |
[27:07] | make me happy, | 非常开心 |
[27:09] | and then, this afternoon, | 然后今天下午 |
[27:10] | just watching the life get stomped out of her… | 我眼睁睁地看着她被踩死了… |
[27:15] | you know, | 你知道吗 |
[27:16] | his site has gotten more hits in the last hour | 他的网站过去一小时的点击量 |
[27:19] | than it’s ever had before, I mean– | 超过了开站以来的累计点击量 |
[27:22] | it’s disgusting, it’s all disgusting. | 恶心 真恶心 |
[27:30] | So, no. | 所以我拒绝 |
[27:31] | No, my wife’s murderer | 不可能 他害死了我妻子 |
[27:33] | does not get her liver. | 休想得到我妻子捐赠的肝脏 |
[27:37] | I understand. | 我理解您的心情 |
[27:54] | – Can I at least talk to him? – No, you cannot. | -至少让我和他谈谈吧 -不行 |
[27:57] | There has got to be something we can do. | 我们肯定可以做点什么的啊 |
[27:59] | And we’ve done it. | 该做的我们都做了 |
[28:01] | Let it go, Dr. Rhodes. | 就这样吧 罗德斯医生 |
[28:11] | He signed them. | 他签字同意了 |
[28:22] | At this time, I don’t know | 此时此刻 我真的不知道 |
[28:23] | what the nature of those injuries are, | 这起伤亡事故的性质是什么了 |
[28:26] | but rescuers must be working with blunt-force traumas, | 但援救人员肯定在治疗诸多钝器伤害伤者 |
[28:29] | – fractures– – We were right there. | -骨折… -我们当时就在那里 |
[28:31] | Honey, put that away. | 宝贝 放下手机 |
[28:33] | Mr. Miller, you’re being lauded as a hero for– | 米勒先生 人们称你为英雄… |
[28:35] | Your abdominal x-rays are normal. | 你腹部的X光检查结果显示没问题 |
[28:36] | Ultrasound looks good too. | 超声波的结果也正常 |
[28:39] | I’ll call GI, they’ll want to schedule | 我会通知胃肠医生为你 |
[28:41] | an endoscopy and probably a colonoscopy. | 安排内窥镜检查和结肠镜检查 |
[28:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:44] | Tests are unpleasant, but they’re necessary. | 做检查确实很讨厌 但非得做不可 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[28:53] | Ashley, come on, sit up straight. | 艾什莉 坐好 |
[28:56] | Slouching. | 别驼背 |
[28:58] | She’s always slouching. | 她总是驼着个背 |
[28:59] | Can’t help it, I’m almost a foot taller | 我也没办法啊 我几乎比 |
[29:01] | than all my friends. | 所有的朋友都高一英尺 |
[29:05] | Ashley, after you eat, | 艾什莉 你吃完后 |
[29:07] | does your stomach hurt less when you | 如果用膝盖顶着胸口 |
[29:08] | sit with your knees to your chest? | 腹部的疼痛会减轻一些吗 |
[29:12] | A little. | 有点 |
[29:14] | What about if you lay on your side | 如果你侧躺着 |
[29:15] | and put your arms over your head? | 将手举过头顶呢 |
[29:17] | Will you do that for me? | 你能这样做一下吗 |
[29:24] | Actually… | 说真的 |
[29:26] | this feels better too. | 这样也感觉好多了 |
[29:29] | You know what, before I call GI, | 这样吧 在我通知胃肠医生之前 |
[29:30] | I’d like to run one more test–a CT, | 我想多做个检查 做个扫描 |
[29:33] | and don’t worry, it is nothing like a colonoscopy. | 别担心 没结肠镜那么可怕 |
[29:44] | The boy who shot up the movie theater, was he black? | 那个在电影院开枪的男孩是黑人吗 |
[29:48] | He didn’t shoot up anything, and no, he’s white. | 他没开枪 而且他也不是黑人 |
[29:51] | Hm. How about that. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | Biopsy’s back on Gertrude. | 格特鲁德的活体组织检查结果出来了 |
[29:57] | – Lymphoma? – Not cancer. | -淋巴瘤吗 -不是癌症 |
[30:00] | Non-caseating granulomas. | 非干酪化肉芽肿 |
[30:02] | That’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[30:04] | You want me to tell her? | 你想让我去告诉她吗 |
[30:05] | No. | 不 |
[30:07] | I’m waiting for one more test to come back, | 我还在等另一项检查结果 |
[30:09] | and if the results are what I think they are, | 如果结果如我所料 |
[30:11] | I’d like to deliver the news. | 我想亲自去告诉她 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:19] | Hey. I need a CT for 6. | 第六治疗室需要做一个扫描 |
[30:23] | – Noon? – Yeah, that’s fine. | -中午行吗 -可以 |
[30:25] | – Hey, Nat. – Yeah? | -小娜 -怎么了 |
[30:28] | I’m thinking, I only live a mile from you. | 我在想 我住的地方离你很近 |
[30:31] | When you go into labor, call me. | 你要生产的话就打电话给我 |
[30:33] | I’ll drive you here. | 我开车送你来 |
[30:34] | Thanks, but… | 谢了 不过 |
[30:35] | you know it could be three in the morning. | 你知道那可能会是凌晨三点吧 |
[30:38] | Sleep’s overrated. | 睡眠没那么重要 |
[30:44] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[30:46] | “I want to take you to the hospital.” | 我想送你去医院 |
[30:50] | 肝脏 用于移植的人体器官/组织 姓名 彼得·华莱士 | |
[30:55] | Liver’s in. We’re up. | 肝脏到了 准备 |
[30:59] | Abdominal wall’s really swollen. | 腹壁肿胀得太厉害了 |
[31:00] | What do you think, VAC pack closure? | 你想怎么办 真空封闭疗法吗 |
[31:02] | Or a Wittmann Patch. | 或者用惠特曼方法 |
[31:03] | Always creative, aren’t you, Rhodes? | 你总是这么有创造性 罗德斯 |
[31:04] | We’ll do it my way. | 按我说的来 |
[31:08] | Transplant surgeon’s got the easy end of this one. | 器官移植手术医生负责手术的简单部分 |
[31:11] | I say that loud enough? | 我说得够大声了吗 |
[31:12] | I think they heard you. | 震耳欲聋啊 |
[31:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[31:15] | Ashley’s problem is right there. | 艾什莉的问题出在这里 |
[31:17] | Superior mesenteric artery. | 肠系膜上动脉 |
[31:19] | The fat pad that supports it has shrunk, | 支撑它的脂肪垫部分收缩了 |
[31:21] | and it’s now constricting the duodenum, | 所以压制了十二指肠 |
[31:23] | so food passing through her stomach gets stuck | 因此通过她胃部的食物 |
[31:26] | in this pressure point. | 都卡在了这个压点上 |
[31:28] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[31:29] | It is physical. | 确实是身体功能出问题了 |
[31:31] | You still could’ve told me | 即便如此 你还是应该提前 |
[31:32] | you were gonna give her a placebo. | 告诉我你要给她安慰剂的 |
[31:34] | Long time since my last GI rotation. | 我很久不做胃肠病专家了 |
[31:37] | What are her options, anyway? | 那她怎么办 |
[31:39] | Well, Ashley can wear a nasal feeding tube | 艾什莉可以再接下来的几个月内 |
[31:41] | for the next few months. | 都用鼻饲管进食 |
[31:42] | Not the most attractive thing. | 其实挺可怕的 |
[31:44] | There’s also a surgical option which comes with some risks. | 她也可以做手术 但是手术有风险 |
[31:46] | Knowing how the mother feels about appearances, | 你也知道她妈妈多在乎外表的 |
[31:48] | I’m pretty sure I know what the choice will be. | 不用想都知道她会怎么选 |
[31:53] | Ladies, on me. | 女士们 跟我来 |
[31:54] | Reese, what do we go? | 里斯 怎么了 |
[31:55] | Blunt trauma. Open pelvic fracture. | 钝器伤害 外部骨盆骨折 |
[31:57] | Got a King airway and a 16-gauge IV in the right AC. | 做了气管插管 右胸有16规格的静脉注射 |
[32:00] | Still got a radial pulse. | 还有桡动脉脉搏 |
[32:01] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[32:02] | – Oh, no. – You know him? | -不 -你认识他吗 |
[32:05] | It’s Mr. Miller, the guy who shot the prankster. | 是米勒先生 就是枪击那个捣蛋鬼的人 |
[32:07] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快走快走 |
[32:13] | On my count. | 数到三 |
[32:14] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[32:19] | If he had a pulse, I can’t find it now. | 即使之前有脉搏 现在也没有了 |
[32:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[32:24] | He stepped right in front of a car. | 他被车撞了 |
[32:37] | Charge. | 充电 |
[32:39] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手了 |
[32:42] | Epi. Charge. | 注射肾上腺素 充电 |
[32:45] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[32:48] | – Another round of Epi. – Yes, Dr. Choi. | -再注射一次肾上腺素 -好的 崔医生 |
[32:49] | – We’ve done three. – Charge. | -已经三次了 -充电 |
[32:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:08] | Any objections? | 有异议吗 |
[33:18] | Call it, Dr. Choi. | 宣布死亡吧 崔医生 |
[33:21] | Time of death, 22:47. | 死亡时间 22时47分 |
[33:44] | Mr. And Mrs. Wallace? | 华莱士先生 华莱士太太 |
[33:47] | This is Bill Simms. | 这是比尔·西姆斯 |
[33:49] | – It was his wife– – Lucy. | -她的妻子 -露西 |
[33:53] | Her name was Lucy. | 她叫露西 |
[33:56] | It was Lucy’s liver that was transplanted into Peter. | 露西将肝脏移植给了彼得 |
[34:03] | Thank you for saving our son. | 谢谢你救了我们的儿子 |
[34:05] | What you’ve done for our family– | 你为我们家所做的一切 |
[34:06] | I didn’t do it for your family. | 我不是为了你的家庭 |
[34:11] | I did it for mine. | 我是为了我家 |
[34:16] | Death isn’t justice. | 死亡太不公平了 |
[34:20] | Can he hear me? | 他听得到我说话吗 |
[34:23] | Yes, he can. | 听得到 |
[34:29] | My wife– | 我妻子… |
[34:31] | my wife died because of you. | 我妻子因你而死 |
[34:36] | And now she keeps you alive… | 现在她保住了你的命… |
[34:42] | And that’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都要这么过下去 |
[34:44] | – Mr. Simms, please. – No, no, no, I can’t– | -西姆斯先生 别这样 -不不 我无法 |
[34:46] | Look, you wanted a following, right? | 你想让人粉你对吗 |
[34:48] | Kids today, everyone wants a following. | 现在的孩子都想粉丝越多越好 |
[34:51] | I’m gonna give you a following every day | 你余生里的每一天 |
[34:55] | on every social media site for the rest of your life. | 我都会在所有社交媒体上让你多一个粉 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna be there to remind the world of what you did! | 我要提醒全世界你的所作所为 |
[34:59] | You will never be able to go anywhere or do anything | 不管你去哪里 不管你做什么事 |
[35:00] | without people knowing who you are! | 大家都会知道你是谁 |
[35:02] | You will never be able to hide! | 我会让你无处可藏 |
[35:16] | Not quite the happy ending I was hoping for. | 我没想到会这样 |
[35:18] | Take the win, Dr. Rhodes. | 享受成功吧 罗德斯医生 |
[35:20] | Take the win. | 享受成功 |
[35:27] | Mrs. Kovach. | 科瓦奇夫人 |
[35:32] | Hi, Mrs. Kovach. | 你好 科瓦奇夫人 |
[35:33] | We have some news for you. | 我们有事告诉你 |
[35:36] | Oh, where’s Dr. Choi? | 崔医生呢 |
[35:38] | He’s with another patient right now. | 他正在治疗别的病人 |
[35:40] | Yes, your diagnosis. | 是关于您的诊断结果 |
[35:42] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[35:43] | Sarcoidosis. | 肉状瘤病 |
[35:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:47] | It’s an inflammatory condition that causes your immune system | 是一种炎症 会导致你的免疫系统 |
[35:50] | to attack healthy tissue. | 攻击健康组织 |
[35:52] | It’s very treatable. | 是可以治好的 |
[35:53] | Does Dr. Choi agree? | 崔医生同意吗 |
[35:55] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[35:56] | Oh, then… | 那… |
[35:59] | that’s it, huh? | 就好了 对吧 |
[36:01] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[36:04] | Your diagnosis was intriguing. | 您的诊断结果很有趣 |
[36:06] | See, sarcoids predominantly affect a specific demographic. | 肉状瘤主要影响某一特定人群 |
[36:10] | You didn’t seem to fit the profile, | 而你不符合那类人的特征 |
[36:12] | so I ran one more test. | 所以我就多做了几项测试 |
[36:16] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[36:18] | A graph of your genetic makeup. | 你的基因组成图 |
[36:20] | You’re part African-American. | 您有部分非洲血统 |
[36:28] | What? | 什么 |
[36:30] | Come on, sister, put it here. | 来吧 大姐 过来 |
[36:31] | Give it here. | 顶个拳 |
[36:33] | We got to stick together. | 我们要团结一致 |
[36:41] | How’d she take the news? | 她能接受这个消息吗 |
[36:43] | A little surprised. | 有点惊讶 |
[36:46] | You’re really getting off on this, aren’t you? | 你真很喜欢这样 是吗 |
[36:47] | Oh, come on. Didn’t it bother you? | 别这样 难道你不因此困扰吗 |
[36:50] | The bigotry? | 那种顽固 |
[36:51] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[36:54] | But, you know, glass houses, cast the first stone, | 但是 责人之前需先自省 |
[36:58] | maybe it’s not such a great idea to get worked up | 如果自己刚好也有错误 |
[36:59] | about other people’s faults | 那还是不要 |
[37:02] | if you happen to have a couple of your own. | 揪住别人的错误不放了 |
[37:15] | Is this because of her diet? | 是因为她节食吗 |
[37:17] | No, her growth. | 不 是因为她的成长 |
[37:19] | No matter what you eat, right now your weight | 不管你吃什么 现在你的体重 |
[37:21] | cannot keep up with your height. | 都跟不上你的身高增长 |
[37:23] | So she either walks around with that tube in her nose | 所以她要么一直带着鼻子里那东西 |
[37:25] | – or she has surgery? – Mm-hmm. | -要么就做手术 -对 |
[37:28] | There are less risks involved with the feeding tube. | 带鼻饲管的风险性更小 |
[37:30] | Honey, come on. Can you see it? | 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[37:32] | Going to the homecoming dance with a tube | 你要鼻子上插跟管子 |
[37:34] | sticking out of your nose? | 去参加返校舞会吗 |
[37:35] | You know how kids are. | 你知道其他孩子有多刻薄 |
[37:36] | One day, standing out will be an asset, | 有一天 与人不同会是一种财富 |
[37:39] | but not in high school. | 但在高中时不是 |
[37:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:45] | – I’ll take the tube. – Honey. | -我选择带管子 -亲爱的 |
[37:48] | I want the tube. | 我想带管子 |
[37:50] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[37:57] | It’s her life. | 人生是她的 |
[38:00] | Okay, great. | 那好 |
[38:02] | I’ll send a GI resident down to put one in. | 我叫胃肠科医生来帮你插管 |
[38:12] | See you later. | 再见 |
[38:14] | Hey, your transplant patient. | 你的移植病人 |
[38:16] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[38:18] | He’s gonna make it. | 他不会有事 |
[38:21] | I suppose you think he didn’t deserve to get that liver. | 你应该认为他不配得到肝脏移植吧 |
[38:25] | Who am I to judge? | 我无权评判他人 |
[38:47] | 致命恶作剧 重大新闻 电影院枪击案 | |
[38:48] | Bill Simms exiting Chicago Med after deciding | 比尔·西姆斯在决定将妻子露西的肝脏 |
[38:50] | to donate his wife, Lucy’s, liver to help save the life | 捐给电影院恶作剧者彼得·华莱士之后 |
[38:53] | of movie theater prankster Peter Wallace. | 离开芝加哥医院 |
[38:56] | What an amazing act of forgiveness. | 他太有宽仁之心了 |
[38:58] | 致命恶作剧 重大新闻 电影院枪击案 | |
[38:58] | I don’t know if I would’ve made the same choice. | 换做我我不知道会不会做出同样的选择 |
[39:01] | Bill Simms, thank you for your example. | 比尔·西姆斯 谢谢你的示范性行为 |
[39:04] | Coming up, we’re gonna meet a figure skater | 下面我们将介绍一位海德公园的 |
[39:06] | from Hyde Park who may be the USA’s next great hope– | 花样滑冰运动员 他可能成为美国的新星… |
[39:08] | Turn that off. | 关掉电视 |
[39:09] | Then we’ll go behind the scenes at the Shedd Aquarium | 然后我们将到谢德水族馆的幕后 |
[39:12] | and meet the newest additions to the– | 看看最新试镜情况… |
[39:16] | Witnesses saw Mr. Miller place his cell phone on the curb, | 目击者看到米勒先生把手机放在马路边上 |
[39:19] | then step into oncoming traffic. | 然后走入了车流 |
[39:22] | On his phone, a final message: | 他手机上的最后一条信息是 |
[39:24] | “It was an honest mistake.” | “那真的是一个错误” |
[39:26] | A tragic end to a tragic day. | 悲剧的一天以悲剧收场 |
[39:30] | You think he killed himself ’cause he felt guilty? | 你觉得他是因为愧疚而自杀吗 |
[39:33] | Or because he was humiliated? | 还是因为他觉得被羞辱了 |
[39:36] | I don’t know. I mean, does it really matter? | 不知道 这重要吗 |
[39:39] | The time we live in, it’s crazy. | 我们生活的这个时代 太疯狂了 |
[39:42] | No. Look, The Crusades, | 不 十字军东征 |
[39:46] | the Mongol Conquest, | 蒙古人西征 |
[39:47] | World War I, World War II, that was crazy. | 一战 二战 那才疯狂 |
[39:51] | We’re actually living in the most peaceful time | 其实我们生活在人类历史上 |
[39:52] | in human history, but not that you’d know it. | 最和平的时期 但你知道的并非如此 |
[39:54] | You know, every dumb, mean, stupid, vicious thing | 每一件愚蠢 刻薄 恶毒的事 |
[39:59] | gets a light shown on it. | 都会凸显出这一点 |
[40:01] | The world would be a much better place– | 如果大家闭嘴 |
[40:03] | a much safer place if people’d just shut up. | 世界将会更美好 更安全 |
[40:06] | I’m serious. I hate these things. | 我说真的 我讨厌这种东西 |
[40:08] | Here, take it. | 你拿着吧 |
[40:10] | I’m done with it. | 我不要了 |
[40:11] | – Serious? – I don’t want it. | -真的吗 -我不想要了 |
[40:13] | I could use an upgrade. | 我升级一下也好 |
[40:17] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[40:21] | Hi, honey. You’re up late. | 亲爱的 这么晚还没睡啊 |
[40:26] | You had a bad dream? That sucks. | 你做恶梦了吗 太糟糕了 |
[40:27] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 对 |