时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Okay, let’s bring it up a bit. | 好 再往上一点 |
[00:21] | I love it. | 我超喜欢 |
[00:27] | My dad is gonna hit the roof when he gets the bill. | 我爸拿到账单会气疯的 |
[00:31] | What’s he gonna do, fire you? | 他能怎样 解雇你吗 |
[00:33] | I wish he would. | 我倒希望他这么做 |
[00:35] | You liar. | 骗子 |
[00:37] | All right, it needs to go 6 inches lower. | 好 再降六英寸下来 |
[00:39] | The street level sight line. | 降到在街上抬头能看到的地方 |
[00:42] | Look out! | 小心 |
[00:47] | Russel! | 罗素 |
[00:49] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[00:51] | Oh my God, you’re okay. | 我的天 你会没事的 |
[00:52] | No, don’t. Don’t touch him. | 不 别动 别碰他 |
[00:54] | Go call 911. | 快去打911 |
[00:55] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你会没事的 会没事的 |
[00:57] | No, no, no, look at me. | 不不不 看着我 |
[00:58] | Look at me, honey. | 看着我 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | Could someone please help over here? | 谁来帮帮忙啊 |
[01:03] | – Trauma 4. – Incoming. | -创伤科四号 -进来了 |
[01:04] | 45-year-old male, | 45岁男性 |
[01:06] | multiple penetrating injuries to the chest. | 胸部多处穿透伤 |
[01:08] | GCS 12, BP’s 90 over palp. | 12级昏迷 血压90 |
[01:10] | Did you give him anything for pain? | 给他吃什么止痛药了吗 |
[01:11] | We’ve given him 4 morphine and 500 saline. | 我们给他打了四针吗啡挂了500毫升生理盐水 |
[01:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:14] | Chandelier fell from about 20 feet and landed right on him. | 枝形吊灯从20英尺高的地方掉下来砸到他身上 |
[01:17] | How long ago was this? | 他这样多久了 |
[01:18] | Maybe 30 minutes. | 大概半个小时了 |
[01:19] | – Did he lose consciousness? – No. | -他失去意识了吗 -没有 |
[01:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:23] | Let’s get ready to move ’em. | 准备好移动他 |
[01:24] | Very gently on my count. | 听我的口令 轻一点 |
[01:25] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:29] | All right, can you tell me your name? | 好 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[01:32] | Russel Rollins. | 罗素·罗林斯 |
[01:34] | Russel? | 罗素 |
[01:36] | Connor, oh, thank God. | 康纳 感谢上帝 |
[01:38] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:38] | All right, we’re going to, bud. | 我们会的 |
[01:39] | All right, airway’s in tact. | 气道完好 |
[01:40] | Get me a set of vitals. | 把生命体征告诉我 |
[01:42] | Someone draw a gas and get a chest X ray. | 谁去做个血气分析 再做一下胸透 |
[01:43] | – You know him? – Since I was a kid. | -你认识他吗 -是发小 |
[01:45] | Russel, can you move your fingers and toes? | 罗素 你的手指和脚趾能动吗 |
[01:47] | I think. | 我想可以 |
[01:48] | – Where did this happen? – At the store. | -在哪里发生的 -在店里 |
[01:51] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[01:54] | Sat’s 90. Heart rate’s 124. | 血氧饱和度90 心率124 |
[01:55] | All right, everybody, quiet. | 好 大家都安静 |
[01:57] | Russel, take a deep breath for me, huh? | 罗素 深呼吸 |
[02:03] | I don’t hear much on the left side. | 左边听不清 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna need a chest X ray. | 要做个胸透 |
[02:06] | It’s not optimal, but we’re gonna do it from here. | 现在情况不是太理想 但我们可以在这里做 |
[02:08] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[02:09] | Hey, Russel, listen to me. No, you are not. | 罗素 听我说 你不会死的 |
[02:11] | No, you are gonna be fine, Russel. | 不 你会没事的 罗素 |
[02:12] | – You’re gonna be fine. – You have to wait over here. | -你会好的 -你得在外面等 |
[02:16] | All right, I’m gonna hold the plate from here. | 好 我把板子放下面 |
[02:18] | You just shoot as head on as possible, okay? | 你尽量照全面一点 好吗 |
[02:23] | – You got it? – Here, Russ. | -明白吗 -好了 罗素 |
[02:24] | Listen to me. You’re doing great, buddy. | 听着 你做得很好 兄弟 |
[02:26] | I just need you to keep as still as possible, please. | 我需要你尽量保持不动 |
[02:29] | X-ray. Everyone clear? | X光检查就绪 大家好了吗 |
[02:30] | Clear. | 好了 |
[02:36] | Big hemopneumothorax with some shift. | 有些移位的血气胸 |
[02:38] | He needs a chest tube. | 要插胸管 |
[02:39] | I got it. | 我来 |
[02:43] | Who’s the trauma attending on call? | 创伤科值班医生是谁 |
[02:44] | Dr. Zanetti. | 萨内蒂医生 |
[02:45] | Page her. Tell her we need her down here right now. | 联系她 让她马上下来 |
[02:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry, are you family? | 不好意思 你是家属吗 |
[02:50] | I’m–I’m his employer. | 我是他的老板 |
[02:51] | Claire Rhodes from Dolan Rhodes. | 多兰·罗德斯的克莱尔·罗德斯 |
[02:53] | – The department store? – Yeah. | -百货商场吗 -对 |
[02:55] | – Dr. Rhodes, is he– – He’s my brother. | -罗德斯医生 他… -他是我哥哥 |
[03:13] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[03:14] | 45-year-old male. | 45岁男性 |
[03:16] | Impaled glass in his left chest. | 左胸被玻璃穿透 |
[03:17] | Arrived hypotensive, but responded to blood and fluids. | 血压低 但输血输液有反应 |
[03:20] | Left tension pneumo. | 左侧严重气胸 |
[03:21] | That’s a cluster. | 太严重了 |
[03:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:26] | Ma’am, let me show you where you can wait. | 女士 我带你去那边等吧 |
[03:28] | Got a chest tube in on the left side. | 左胸插管了 |
[03:31] | Pressure’s improved. | 血压有上升 |
[03:32] | Base deficit was 8. | 碱缺失为8 |
[03:33] | We need to get this thing off to see what we’re dealing with. | 得把这东西弄下去看看具体情况 |
[03:35] | What did you sedate him with? | 你给他用了什么镇静剂 |
[03:36] | Got two of versed with the chest tube. | 从插管注射进去咪达锉伦 |
[03:38] | Which one of you is in charge? | 你们谁负责 |
[03:40] | That’s me. | 我 |
[03:41] | I need to remove it without allowing this piece | 我要移除这个东西 |
[03:43] | to vibrate in the slightest, so I’m thinking | 但要尽量避免震动 所以我想 |
[03:45] | cuts here, here, and here. | 割断这里 这里 还有这里 |
[03:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[03:55] | Nat. | 小娜 |
[03:57] | Guess who Connor is. | 知道康纳是谁吗 |
[03:58] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不和你说话 |
[04:00] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:02] | What was it you said? | 你之前怎么说来着 |
[04:03] | “Try thinking like a doctor, not a pregnant woman?” | “用医生的思维思考 别因为怀孕就感情用事” |
[04:06] | I was crazed, all right? | 我那会儿疯了 好吗 |
[04:08] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是认真的 |
[04:10] | You meant it. | 你是认真的 |
[04:13] | Look, I need to ask you about a patient. | 我得问你一个病人的情况 |
[04:16] | You wrote that article review on vertigo, right? | 你写过关于眩晕的文章 对吧 |
[04:20] | Yes, that and other pediatric vestibular disorders, why? | 写过 还有其他小儿前庭疾病的文章 怎么了 |
[04:23] | Well, I got a 24-year-old in four who lost her balance | 我有个24岁的病人失去平衡 |
[04:26] | and took a header. | 然后摔倒了 |
[04:27] | I’d like a second opinion. | 我想找人问问意见 |
[04:38] | – Get that package yet? – What package? | -拿到包裹了吗 -什么包裹 |
[04:40] | I sent you an olive branch. | 我给你送了橄榄枝啊 |
[04:42] | Not a real olive branch obviously, | 不是真的橄榄枝 |
[04:45] | although now that I’m thinking about that, | 但我现在想 |
[04:46] | maybe that was the way to go. | 也许送一下也好 |
[04:50] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我在向你道歉呢 |
[04:52] | What’s the patient’s name? | 病人叫什么 |
[04:55] | Dylan. Her name is Dylan. | 迪伦 她叫迪伦 |
[05:05] | Captain Trevor Jackson. Ma’am. | 特雷弗·杰克逊队长 夫人 |
[05:08] | – Army? – Ranger. First Battalion. | -哪个部队的 -突击队 第一营 |
[05:10] | – 75th Regiment. – Cool. | -第七十五团 -酷 |
[05:12] | – Follow my pen line. – You served? | -眼睛看着我的笔 -你参过军吗 |
[05:14] | Navy. Reservist now. | 海军 现在是后备役 |
[05:16] | You’re a long way from Georgia. What brings you in today? | 从乔治亚来这挺远的 怎么进医院了 |
[05:18] | Fender bender. It was my fault. | 出了点小车祸 都怪我 |
[05:20] | I got light-headed. Thought I was gonna pass out. | 我突然头晕 还以为自己要昏过去了 |
[05:23] | Well, you been drinking, soldier? | 你喝酒了吗 士兵 |
[05:24] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[05:26] | Blood work. | 血检报告 |
[05:28] | You two in town for business, pleasure? | 你们是来做生意还是度假的 |
[05:30] | Visiting my family. Lincoln Park. | 来看我的家人 在林肯公园 |
[05:32] | I got to get back to duty. | 我得赶紧回去服役了 |
[05:34] | Mother-in-law’s cooking packing on the pounds. | 丈母娘做菜太好吃 我都胖了一圈了 |
[05:37] | – Kids? – Not yet. | -有孩子吗 -还没有 |
[05:38] | One day, baby, one day. | 会有的 宝贝 |
[05:40] | I don’t want her to have to raise kids alone | 我不想在自己服役的时候 |
[05:42] | while I’m still being deployed. | 让她一个人抚养孩子 |
[05:43] | Captain Jackson, are you diabetic? | 杰克逊上尉 你有糖尿病吗 |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:46] | I’m afraid these numbers indicate differently. | 恐怕检查结果显示不是这样 |
[05:48] | – Your blood sugar’s at 350. – What? No. | -你的血糖有350 -什么 不可能 |
[05:50] | There’s no way I have diabetes. | 我不可能有糖尿病 |
[05:52] | Baby, listen to the doctor. | 亲爱的 听医生说 |
[05:54] | If I have diabetes, | 如果我有糖尿病 |
[05:55] | they won’t deploy me, and that’s it. | 他们不会让我服役的 这样的话 |
[05:58] | I’m done, and I can’t be a soldier anymore. | 我就再也没法当兵了 |
[06:03] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[06:05] | Well, it’s true you don’t have the classic risk factors– | 确实 你没有典型的风险因素 |
[06:08] | obesity, family history– | 肥胖 家族史 |
[06:11] | and your white blood count is elevated, | 而且你的白血球数升高了 |
[06:12] | so it’s possible there’s some underlying infection | 所以也有可能是其它感染 |
[06:14] | driving your blood glucose up. | 导致的血糖上升 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | We’ll run some more tests, see if that’s the case. | 我们会再做一些检查 确定是否是这种情况 |
[06:18] | Please. | 麻烦你们了 |
[06:20] | All right, we’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[06:24] | It’s gonna be okay, honey. | 不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[06:34] | Can you smile for me, Dylan? | 能对我笑一个吗 迪伦 |
[06:38] | All right, now I’d like you to tilt your head | 好的 现在将头向你的 |
[06:39] | to your left for me, all right? | 左边倾斜 可以吗 |
[06:41] | I tried an Epley already. It didn’t seem to help. | 我试过耳石复位法了 好像没什么帮助 |
[06:49] | – Can you hear this? – Yes. | -能听见吗 -能 |
[06:51] | How about now? | 这边呢 |
[06:55] | Not as well as the other. | 没有另一边清楚 |
[06:58] | – You a musician? – Mm-hmm. | -你是音乐家吗 -没错 |
[07:00] | Getting my master’s at CCPA. | 正在芝加哥艺术学院攻读硕士学位 |
[07:02] | The Conservatory? Impressive. | 音乐学院吗 真厉害 |
[07:04] | Follow my finger for me, all right? | 跟着我的手指 好吗 |
[07:07] | I don’t mean to scare you, | 我不是想吓你 |
[07:09] | but becoming a doctor was actually my fallback plan. | 但当医生其实是我的后备计划 |
[07:12] | I wanted to be a musician; a violinist, in fact. | 我曾经也想当音乐家 应该说是小提琴手 |
[07:16] | I don’t have a fallback plan. | 我没有后备计划 |
[07:18] | Music’s all I ever wanted to do. | 我只想做音乐 |
[07:20] | You see, that’s what I was missing. | 瞧 这就是我失败的原因 |
[07:22] | Here, can you squeeze my hands? | 能握一下我的手吗 |
[07:23] | Plus, Paganini’s C minor Caprice broke my will. | 加上帕格尼尼的C小调随想曲彻底打败了我 |
[07:26] | You and just about everyone else. | 很多人都这么觉得 |
[07:29] | – It’s a bear. – Yeah. | -真的很难 -是啊 |
[07:32] | I played snare in marching band freshman year. | 我大一的时候在军乐队是小鼓手 |
[07:38] | What do you call the guy who hangs out with the band | 你管那些成天在乐队混 |
[07:40] | but isn’t a musician? | 却不是音乐家的男生叫什么 |
[07:43] | The drummer. | 鼓手 |
[07:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:46] | I’ve got my recital next month, | 下个月我有场演奏会 |
[07:48] | all Bach program. | 都是巴赫的曲子 |
[07:49] | – Maybe you can come. – Sure, I’d love to. | -或许你可以来 -我一定去 |
[07:53] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍尔斯特德医生 |
[07:57] | She’s got a slight nystagmus in her… | 她有轻微的眼球震颤… |
[07:59] | In her right eye, I know. | 她的右眼 我知道 |
[08:00] | And the hearing loss in the left. | 还有左耳听力丧失 |
[08:02] | I’m thinking it could be syndromic. | 我觉得可能是综合征 |
[08:04] | Well, apparently you didn’t need a consult. | 显然你不需要别人的建议 |
[08:06] | Come on, I value your opinion. | 别这样 你的看法对我很重要 |
[08:12] | How come you never told me you wanted to be a musician? | 你怎么从没跟我说过你想当音乐家 |
[08:14] | You want an opinion? | 你想要建议吗 |
[08:16] | Call a neurosurgeon and send her for a stat head CT. | 找神经外科医生 立刻给她做头部断层扫描 |
[08:25] | I want a CTA of his chest ASAP. | 尽快给他做胸部血管造影 |
[08:27] | Figure out exactly what’s bleeding. | 找出到底是哪里在出血 |
[08:28] | Got to get him on his back before we get him upstairs. | 我们得先让他平躺下来才能送他上楼 |
[08:31] | – Oh, you’re gonna use– – Yes, he is. | -你准备用… -没错 |
[08:32] | Can you hold the patient steady please? Thank you. | 你能扶好病人吗 谢谢 |
[08:34] | All right, hang in there, Russ. | 坚持住 罗素 |
[08:43] | All right, we’re gonna flip him over onto his back | 我们要将他翻过来平躺 |
[08:44] | gently on my count. | 轻点 听我指挥 |
[08:46] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:53] | All right, let’s start to package him up. | 给他包扎吧 |
[08:54] | Newbie, start a femoral line. | 新来的 给他股动脉注射 |
[09:05] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[09:10] | Reese, get over here and help me | 里斯 过来帮我 |
[09:11] | splint the glass to keep it still. | 固定玻璃碎片 不让它移动 |
[09:15] | One wrong move on the way, | 转移时候任何疏忽 |
[09:17] | and he could have a massive hemorrhage. | 都有可能让他大出血 |
[09:20] | – Maggie? – Yep. | -麦基 -在 |
[09:21] | Call the blood bank. | 打给血库 |
[09:22] | Tell them I want five more blood, five plasma, | 告诉他们我还要五包血 五包血浆 |
[09:25] | and six platelets typed and crossed. | 六包血小板 全部交叉配型 |
[09:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 收到 |
[09:28] | All right, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:37] | Look, I wish I had more to tell you. | 我也希望能告诉你更多消息 |
[09:40] | Russel’s on his way to CAT scan right now, | 我们正准备送罗素去做断层扫描 |
[09:42] | so we can figure out what’s injured. | 这样就能找出他到底是哪里受伤 |
[09:43] | We think that it has something to do | 目前我们认为有可能 |
[09:44] | with the subclavian artery. | 伤到了锁骨下动脉 |
[09:46] | English? | 能说明白点吗 |
[09:47] | The one that supplies blood to the arm. | 就是为手臂供血的动脉 |
[09:51] | He’s gonna need an operation. | 他需要手术 |
[09:53] | We have to remove the glass and– | 我们要清理玻璃碎片 然后… |
[09:54] | You haven’t removed the glass? | 你们还没清理掉玻璃 |
[09:56] | It’s actually keeping him from bleeding to death. | 这样他才不会失血过多而死 |
[10:00] | We are trying to get good imaging so that when we operate, | 我们想在手术前尽可能拍到清晰的图像 |
[10:03] | we’re not going in blind. | 这样才能有所准备 |
[10:04] | So get it. | 那就赶紧去啊 |
[10:09] | Is this how it’s gonna be? | 我们一定要这样吗 |
[10:13] | What did you expect? | 你还想怎么样 |
[10:16] | I had to leave, okay? | 我不得不离开 明白吗 |
[10:19] | The way things were with Dad, there was no– | 当时我跟父亲之间 已经没有… |
[10:20] | Right, you left him, Connor, | 没错 你是离开了他 康纳 |
[10:23] | but you left me too. | 但你也离开了我 |
[10:30] | Just go take care of Russel. | 快去照顾好罗素吧 |
[10:50] | Did you hear? He’s that Rhodes. | 你听说了吗 他是那个罗德斯家族的 |
[10:54] | Oh, a prince in disguise. | 原来还是个伪装的王子 |
[11:05] | Your friend with the glass shards? | 被玻璃扎到的是你朋友吗 |
[11:09] | These are them. | 这些是他的 |
[11:12] | Unusual case. | 情况太罕见了 |
[11:13] | Couldn’t help myself. | 我忍不住 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:16] | Looks like this thing goes through the left subclavian. | 玻璃好像刺穿了他的左锁骨下动脉 |
[11:19] | There’s just so much scatter with the leaded glass. | 玻璃碎片这么分散 |
[11:22] | It’s impossible to make out the details. | 没办法看清楚细节 |
[11:24] | I think we’re gonna have to go to interventional for an angiogram. | 我觉得我们要去找介入超声科做血管造影 |
[11:28] | Want my opinion? | 想听听我的意见吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah, sure. | 说吧 |
[11:33] | Try Surgical Theater’s SNAP. | 试试外科医生手导 |
[11:35] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[11:37] | S-N-A-P? | 手导 |
[11:39] | Surgical Navigation Advanced Platform? | 手术导航平台 |
[11:44] | You ought to crack a journal once in a while. | 你真该偶尔关注一下实事 |
[11:45] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[11:47] | SNAP three-dimensionalizes CT images. | 手术导航平台三维CT成像 |
[11:49] | Because it’s 3-D, | 因为是三维的 |
[11:51] | you see your surgical point from every angle. | 你可以从各种角度观察手术点 |
[11:54] | Okay, well, where do I find this SNAP? | 那我要上哪儿去找这个 |
[11:57] | There is one in the main OR neuro room. | 神经科主手术室就有一台 |
[12:02] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Dolan Rhodes. | 多兰·罗德斯 |
[12:06] | I bought some socks there once, | 我在那里买过袜子 |
[12:09] | the only thing I could afford. | 我只能买得起袜子 |
[12:11] | If this works out, I’ll get you a tie. | 如果成功了 我就给你买条领带 |
[12:19] | Captain Jackson, Mrs. Jackson, | 杰克逊上尉 杰克逊太太 |
[12:20] | I’m Dr. Manning, Natalie Manning. | 我是曼宁医生 娜塔莉·曼宁 |
[12:23] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[12:24] | I understand you’re a Ranger. | 我知道你是一名突击队员 |
[12:26] | – First Battalion? – Yes, ma’am. | -一营的吗 -是的 女士 |
[12:29] | My husband was in the First Battalion. | 我丈夫也曾经在一营 |
[12:31] | Captain Jeffrey Manning. | 杰弗里·曼宁上尉 |
[12:33] | Was? | 曾经 |
[12:34] | He was killed in action six months ago, | 六个月前 他在一场行动中身亡了 |
[12:40] | Kandahar Province. | 在坎大哈省 |
[12:42] | I’m very sorry, ma’am. | 我很遗憾 女士 |
[12:45] | I didn’t know your husband. | 我不认识你丈夫 |
[12:50] | Jeff always got so uncomfortable | 杰夫每次听到别人说 |
[12:52] | when people would say, “Thank you for your service.” | “感谢你的服务”时都会很不舒服 |
[12:54] | But I guess that’s what I want to say. | 但我觉得这也是我想说的 |
[12:57] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | And thank you for your sacrifice. | 谢谢你做出的牺牲 |
[13:08] | Nat? | 小娜 |
[13:16] | I thought I would pay my respects, | 我想应该去表达一下我的敬意 |
[13:19] | but it was really about Jeff- | 但其实是为了杰夫… |
[13:22] | me looking for Jeff. | 是我想看到杰夫的影子 |
[13:39] | – Dad. – Doctor. | -爸爸 -医生 |
[13:43] | How’s our patient doing? | 我们的病人怎么样了 |
[13:46] | Russel’s stabilized for now. | 罗素暂时稳定了 |
[13:49] | I have found something | 我找到了一个 |
[13:50] | that could help us with the surgery. | 能够帮助我们进行手术的装置 |
[13:51] | It’s an imaging system called Surgical Theatre SNAP. | 是一个叫做外科医生手导的成像装置 |
[13:54] | – Okay. – It’s FDA approved, | -好 -这通过了药监局的认证 |
[13:56] | so insurance is gonna cover it, | 所以可以包含在医保里 |
[13:57] | but Russel is going to be looking at a lengthy hospital | 但是罗素将来要在医院里住上 |
[14:01] | stay afterwards, | 很长一段时间 |
[14:02] | and I just want to make sure that– | 我只是想确保… |
[14:04] | That somebody covers the co-pay? | 有人能承担自付费用吗 |
[14:07] | – We will. – Hang on there, Bernie Sanders. | -我们会的 -等等 大好人 |
[14:10] | Now, I love Russel as much as you do, | 我跟你一样爱罗素 |
[14:13] | but we have to be responsible to the company. | 但我们必须对公司负责 |
[14:15] | Are you prepared to do this for every one of our employees? | 你准备给每一名员工这样的待遇吗 |
[14:18] | We are talking about Russel here. | 我们现在说的是罗素 |
[14:22] | God, he’s worked for us since he was 14 years old. | 天 他从14岁起就为我们工作 |
[14:25] | – He’s family. – Us? | -他是我们的家人 -我们 |
[14:28] | When did it become “Us”? | 你什么时候算得上”我们”了 |
[14:40] | – That’s your dad? – Yep. | -那是你爸爸吗 -没错 |
[14:42] | Fathers like that keep me in business, baby. | 就因为有那样的父亲 我才有活干 |
[14:47] | Dr. Charles, do you have a minute? | 查尔斯医生 有时间吗 |
[14:49] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[14:52] | Don’t mind if I eat. I missed breakfast. | 不用管我在吃东西 我没吃早饭 |
[14:54] | Please. | 请便 |
[14:55] | It’s my patient, Captain Jackson. | 是我的病人 杰克逊上尉 |
[14:58] | He’s a physically fit active service army ranger, | 他是一名身体健康的现役突击队员 |
[15:00] | but his blood sugars indicate he has diabetes. | 但他的血糖含量显示他有糖尿病 |
[15:04] | You run labs? Do a CT? | 你检测过了吗 做了CT吗 |
[15:06] | His pancreas is healthy. | 他的胰腺很健康 |
[15:08] | There are no signs of tumors. | 也没有肿瘤的迹象 |
[15:09] | His labs came back clear | 检测结果显示也没有得 |
[15:10] | for infection and autoimmune disease. | 感染性和自身免疫缺陷性疾病 |
[15:12] | I can’t find a reason for his diabetes, | 我找不到他得糖尿病的理由 |
[15:14] | but I did find this. | 但我的确发现了这个 |
[15:17] | He fractured two thoracic vertebrae. | 他有两节胸椎骨折 |
[15:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:22] | So why hasn’t he said anything? | 那他为什么什么都不说 |
[15:24] | Why do you think he hasn’t said anything? | 你认为他为什么什么都没说 |
[15:27] | Overseas, I saw a number of soldiers who were away from home a lot. | 在国外时 我见过很多士兵离家在外 |
[15:30] | They were depressed. | 他们非常压抑 |
[15:31] | Depressed patients tend to mask or hide pain. | 压抑的病人往往会掩饰或隐藏痛苦 |
[15:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:34] | The thing is, | 但其实 |
[15:37] | diabetes is a red flag for the military. | 军人患糖尿病几乎就完了 |
[15:39] | You test positive, you don’t go back to combat. | 一旦检测为阳性 就不能回到战场上 |
[15:42] | So if you were depressed about overseas deployment… | 所以如果你因被派往海外而感到压抑… |
[15:44] | You’d think he’d be happy to have diabetes. | 你会认为他会因得糖尿病而高兴 |
[15:46] | He’s home for good. | 他能永远回家了 |
[15:47] | Well, that’s not the case. | 但其实不是这样 |
[15:49] | Jackson’s extremely upset at the possibility | 杰克逊对可能无法重归军队 |
[15:51] | of not going back to active service. | 而感到非常抑郁 |
[15:54] | Something’s going on with him. | 他肯定有什么事 |
[15:57] | Let’s go say hello to Captain Jackson. | 咱们去见见杰克逊上尉 |
[15:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[16:03] | Captain, this is Dr. Charles. | 上尉 这位是查尔斯医生 |
[16:06] | He’s a senior attending physician here. | 他是这里的高级主治医师 |
[16:08] | I’ve asked him to consult, | 我请他来帮忙会诊 |
[16:09] | just to make sure we’re covering all our bases. | 确保我们考虑到了所有方面 |
[16:11] | – Yes, sir. – Please, as you were. | -好的 先生 -请不要拘束 |
[16:14] | – You’re Mrs. Jackson? – Yes. | -你是杰克逊太太吗 -是的 |
[16:16] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:16] | I just wanted to make sure that I have your history straight. | 我想确认一下你的病史无误 |
[16:20] | So you’ve seen combat before? | 你上过战场对吗 |
[16:22] | – Yes, sir. – And this was your first tour? | -没错 先生 -这是你第一次派往海外吗 |
[16:24] | Seventh. | 第七次 |
[16:26] | Seventh. And… | 第七次 这… |
[16:28] | What was in the test results? | 检测结果是什么 |
[16:29] | You have a couple fractured vertebrae | 你有几处胸椎骨折 |
[16:31] | that will heal on their own, | 这会逐渐自愈 |
[16:33] | but all your other tests failed to give us an answer. | 但是你的其他检测结果都没有用处 |
[16:36] | We can’t find a clinical reason for your high sugars. | 我们找不到你血糖偏高的临床原因 |
[16:38] | Clinical? What does that mean? | 什么叫临床原因 |
[16:39] | A physical cause. | 生理上的原因 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry, what kind of doctor are you? | 不好意思 你是什么医生 |
[16:44] | He’s a psychiatrist. | 他是名精神科医生 |
[16:46] | A shrink? | 精神病医生 |
[16:48] | I don’t need a shrink; I’m not crazy. | 我不需要精神病医生 我没疯 |
[16:50] | Nobody’s saying that you are. | 没人说你疯了 |
[16:51] | Honey, they’re just trying to help you. | 宝贝 他们是想帮你 |
[16:52] | How is a shrink gonna help me? | 精神病医生能帮我什么 |
[16:54] | As I said, we’re covering all our bases. | 如我所说 我们要排查所有的原因 |
[16:57] | – You think I’m faking this? – No. | -你觉得这都是我假装的吗 -不是 |
[16:58] | You can’t fake blood sugar. | 你的血糖没办法假装 |
[16:59] | So what are you saying, huh? | 那你到底想说什么 |
[17:01] | You think I did something to myself? | 你觉得是我自己做了什么 |
[17:03] | You think I’m a coward? | 你觉得我是个懦夫 |
[17:03] | Not for a second is anybody saying you’re– | 绝对没有人想过你… |
[17:06] | – Trevor. – Whoa, whoa, Mr. Jackson. | -特雷弗 -杰克逊先生 |
[17:07] | – Captain. – I’m out of here. | -上尉 -我要离开这里 |
[17:09] | – Mr. Jackson… – Whoa, whoa, Captain. | -杰克逊先生 -上尉 |
[17:14] | – Jackson! – Captain! Captain! | -杰克逊 -上尉 上尉 |
[17:17] | – Nurse, please, a little help! – Come on, baby. | -护士 请快来帮忙 -振作一点 宝贝 |
[17:22] | Watch your back. Left. | 小心身后 左转 |
[17:26] | Straight to surgery. Thank you. | 直接推至手术室 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Hey, Maggie? Can you help me out? | 麦基 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[17:31] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[17:32] | With, you know, an IV. | 静脉注射 |
[17:36] | The patient’s veins are really small. | 病人的静脉太细了 |
[17:38] | How many goes have you had? | 你扎了几次了 |
[17:39] | Three. | 三次 |
[17:40] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[17:42] | Okay, I got a kid with a broken arm in two. | 我给一个骨折的小孩也才扎了两次 |
[17:45] | No needles. | 不用针 |
[17:46] | – Think you can manage that? – Yes, ma’am. | -你觉得可以搞定吗 -可以 女士 |
[17:53] | I’m not sure you’re aware, | 我不确定你有没有意识到 |
[17:54] | but Connor knows Russel Rollins, | 康纳认识罗素·罗林斯 |
[17:58] | and it just didn’t seem appropriate to me | 而我认为让我儿子去治疗他 |
[18:00] | that my son be the one treating him. | 好像不是很妥当吧 |
[18:02] | Well, the degree of familiarity | 他们之间的熟悉程度 |
[18:04] | doesn’t warrant taking Dr. Rhodes off the case, | 和罗德斯医生是否治疗这一病例并没有关系 |
[18:07] | and Mr. Rollins, when he was lucid, | 而且罗林斯先生在神志清醒的时候 |
[18:10] | did not request another physician. | 也没有要求更换医生 |
[18:14] | Let me put it another way. | 我换种方式说吧 |
[18:15] | I would like Russel to receive the very best medical care, | 我希望罗素能得到最佳的医疗待遇 |
[18:20] | and I do not think my son can provide that. | 但我并不认为我儿子能做到 |
[18:22] | Your son is a first-rate surgeon, | 您儿子是一流的外科医生 |
[18:26] | otherwise I would not have hired him. | 否则我是不会雇用他的 |
[18:29] | I want him off the case. | 我要他调离这个病例 |
[18:31] | It’s not your decision to make, sir. | 这里不由您做主 先生 |
[18:32] | Excuse me, but I’m the one writing checks here. | 什么 但支票可是出自我手 |
[18:36] | And while we appreciate that, this is my shop, | 虽然我们非常感谢你 但这是我的地盘 |
[18:40] | and I will not be pulling Dr. Rhodes from the case. | 而我不会把罗德斯医生调离这桩病例 |
[18:49] | I want you to remember this conversation, | 我希望你能牢记这段话 |
[18:53] | because if anything happens to Russel, | 因为如果罗素出了任何事 |
[18:55] | you will be repeating it in a courtroom. | 你就需要在法庭上再说一遍 |
[19:00] | I will remember. | 我会记得的 |
[19:03] | And you, sir, have a nice day. | 而您 先生 祝您有个愉快的一天 |
[19:09] | This may not be your shop for long. | 很快这里就不是你的地盘了 |
[19:16] | – Dr. Halstead. – Yeah? | -霍尔斯特德医生 -什么事 |
[19:18] | Your violinist. Radiology just sent the report. | 你的小提琴家病人 放射科刚刚发来了报告 |
[19:22] | Has anyone from neurosurgery seen these yet? | 神经外科有人看过这些了吗 |
[19:24] | They’re talking about scheduling surgery as soon as possible. | 他们说要尽快安排手术 |
[19:29] | Acoustic neuroma? | 听神经瘤 |
[19:32] | Tumors, essentially, | 从本质上来说 |
[19:34] | caused by a genetic condition called neurofibromatosis. | 是由一种名为神经纤维瘤的遗传病引起的肿瘤 |
[19:39] | It disturbs nervous system cell growth. | 它会干扰神经系统里的细胞生长 |
[19:42] | So these neuromas are pressing against your inner ear, | 然后这些听神经瘤会压迫你的内耳 |
[19:46] | and that’s why you’ve been experiencing the hearing loss | 所以你才会丧失听力 |
[19:48] | and the dizziness. | 出现眩晕 |
[19:50] | We need to remove them and stop the internal bleeding. | 我们需要清除这些肿瘤 并且止住内出血 |
[19:56] | – When? – As soon as possible. | -什么时候 -越快越好 |
[20:00] | What are the side effects? | 那副作用呢 |
[20:04] | There’s a good chance you’ll lose your hearing. | 很有可能你会丧失听力 |
[20:07] | My hearing? | 我的听力 |
[20:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:19] | Dylan, I know it seems like | 迪伦 我明白 |
[20:20] | your world is coming apart right now, | 你现在觉得世界都要崩塌了 |
[20:23] | but we got lucky here today. | 但今天我们还是走运的 |
[20:26] | Okay, that fall you took might’ve just saved your life. | 恰恰是你摔的那一跤救了你的命 |
[20:30] | I’m a musician. | 我是名音乐家 |
[20:33] | This could’ve killed you, | 肿瘤可能会要了你的命 |
[20:34] | and you don’t always get a warning sign. | 并不是所有人都能得到警示信号的 |
[20:40] | I want to transfer you upstairs | 我想把你送到楼上 |
[20:41] | and admit you into the hospital proper. | 帮你妥善安排住院 |
[20:43] | Is that okay with you? | 可以吗 |
[20:45] | No, I want to talk to the woman | 不 我想先和 |
[20:47] | who was in here earlier– the violinist. | 之前在这里的女人谈谈 那个小提琴家 |
[20:52] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[20:54] | I’m not going anywhere until I talk to her. | 在和她谈过之前 我哪里也不去 |
[20:58] | Okay, I’ll tell her. | 好 我去找她 |
[21:15] | – How’s he doing? – Okay. | -他怎么样 -没事 |
[21:18] | Don’t think it’d be a very good idea | 我觉得我再进去 |
[21:20] | for me to go back in there. | 好像不是个好主意 |
[21:21] | No. | 的确 |
[21:25] | Wow, seven tours. That must be tough. | 七次了 一定很难熬吧 |
[21:28] | Well, I knew what I was signing up for. | 我很清楚自己的婚后生活是怎么样的 |
[21:31] | – I’m proud of my husband. – Of course. | -我为我丈夫自豪 -当然 |
[21:34] | I just–I know you must miss him and worry about him. | 我知道你一定很想念和担心他 |
[21:36] | Like every soldier’s wife. | 每位军嫂都是这样的 |
[21:45] | And I know the illness is a blow, | 我知道这个病只是暂时的 |
[21:46] | but at least, you know, you have him home, | 但至少 你可以留他在家 |
[21:49] | and he’s close, right? | 留他在身边 对吧 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | The chairman is here to see you– | 主席来这要见你 |
[22:11] | of the hospital. | 全院主席 |
[22:13] | That’s never good. | 肯定不会是好事 |
[22:15] | He’s waiting in your office. | 他在你办公室等你 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | – Barry. – Sharon. | -巴里 -莎伦 |
[22:28] | Nice surprise. | 真是意外 |
[22:29] | Well, I was on my way | 我正好要去 |
[22:30] | to the Art Institute for a preview. | 艺术学院彩排 |
[22:32] | – I thought I’d drop by. – A little out of your way. | -刚好来看看 -顺的路有点远啊 |
[22:35] | I got a call from Cornelius Rhodes. | 我接到了科尼利厄斯·罗德斯的电话 |
[22:40] | He’s friends with some members of the board–golf buddies. | 他是一些董事会成员的高尔夫球友 |
[22:43] | – Said he spoke with you today. – He did. | -说他今天和你谈过 -的确 |
[22:45] | Unfortunately, he feels his concerns were not addressed. | 很遗憾 他觉得自己的担忧没有得到解决 |
[22:49] | Oh, no, they were addressed. | 不 他的担忧都已经解决了 |
[22:53] | He feels he was dismissed. | 他觉得自己被打发了 |
[22:55] | Good. I’m glad he got the message. | 很好 很欣慰他感受到了 |
[22:58] | Sharon, I would never tell you how to run this hospital. | 莎伦 我知道不用我教你怎么运营这家医院 |
[23:02] | And I appreciate your faith in me, Barry. | 我也很感激您对我的信任 巴里 |
[23:04] | But the Rhodes are wealthy people. | 但罗德斯家可是家财万贯 |
[23:07] | And how much has Mr. Rhodes | 那罗德斯先生给医院 |
[23:09] | given to this hospital? | 捐了多少钱 |
[23:10] | His mother’s donated quite a bit. | 他母亲捐了非常多 |
[23:12] | No, no, how much has he donated? | 不 不 我是问他捐了多少 |
[23:16] | Mr. Rhodes was talking about making a $200,000 gift. | 罗德斯先生之前准备捐二十万 |
[23:20] | Right. Talking. | 对 准备 |
[23:22] | I don’t think we can ignore the fact that the Rhodes– | 我觉得我们不能忽视罗德斯家… |
[23:24] | Barry, listen. | 巴里 听我说 |
[23:26] | I can understand the need to cultivate donors. | 我明白发展和维系捐助者的重要性 |
[23:29] | Mr. Rhodes can make a $200 million gift, | 罗德斯先生可以给医院捐两亿 |
[23:34] | but I still will not let him dictate | 就算这样我也不会让他 |
[23:37] | who performs surgery in this hospital, | 对医院里哪个医生能做手术指手画脚 |
[23:40] | and I think going to war for that conniving S.O.B. | 我觉得替那个混蛋说话 |
[23:44] | is not a good idea. | 不是个好主意 |
[24:04] | Incredible. | 真厉害 |
[24:05] | Wait till you get the headset on. | 你还没看到最精彩的呢 |
[24:08] | It’s like I’m moving around inside of his body. | 这就像在他体内游走一样 |
[24:11] | Okay, so tell me how this thing works. | 告诉我这是怎么弄的 |
[24:13] | It combines images from the CT angiogram | 它将CT的血管造影片拼接起来 |
[24:16] | and creates a three-dimensional model of the patient’s anatomy. | 建立了一个病人身体的三维模型 |
[24:19] | With the HTC Vibe, you get virtual reality. | 配上热传导 就跟真的一样 |
[24:21] | It allows us to better tailor our operation. | 这能让我们做手术更精确 |
[24:25] | Are you having some concerns? | 你是不是有所顾虑 |
[24:26] | No, no, no, just–just curious. | 当然没有 就是好奇而已 |
[24:28] | Oh, by the way, Dr. Rhodes, I met your father today. | 对了 罗德斯医生 我今天见了你父亲 |
[24:32] | Yeah? Did he charm you? | 是吗 他魅力无限吧 |
[24:34] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[24:36] | Hey, Dr. Zanetti. | 萨内蒂医生 |
[24:38] | Take a look at the middle-left subclavian artery. | 看一下中左侧的锁骨下动脉 |
[24:42] | The glass is going straight through. | 玻璃直接扎透了这条动脉 |
[24:45] | It’s like a finger in a dike. | 就像堤坝被横截了 |
[24:46] | I can’t believe there’s still flow past the injury. | 简直不敢相信还有血流通过伤口 |
[24:49] | Rotate a little to the left. | 向左转一点 |
[24:52] | There. | 这里 |
[24:53] | Looks like our dike sprung a leak. | 看来我们的堤坝有缺口呢 |
[24:54] | – He’s bleeding. – Yeah. | -他在出血 -是的 |
[24:57] | I think we can get away with a collarbone incision. | 我们可以切开锁骨 |
[24:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:08] | Claire, Dad, this is Dr. Zanetti. | 克莱尔 爸爸 这是萨内蒂医生 |
[25:12] | Russel is being prepped for surgery right now, | 罗素正在准备手术 |
[25:14] | and she and I will perform the operation. | 会由我们两人进行手术 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:18] | You must have a lot of faith in him. | 你肯定很相信他吧 |
[25:21] | I do. | 没错 |
[25:24] | Hmm, I never thought I’d see the day | 真没想到我还能看见 |
[25:26] | my son saving lives. | 我儿子救人性命 |
[25:33] | Your father, is he as big a tube steak as he seems? | 你父亲真的和看起来一样狂妄吗 |
[25:37] | That he is. | 就是这样 |
[25:39] | You leave him out there, Rhodes. | 你让他待在外面 罗德斯 |
[25:40] | Don’t bring him in here. | 不要让他进来 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:01] | – Ready to pull this out? – Ready. | -准备好把这个抽出来了吗 -准备好了 |
[26:03] | Okay, take a deep breath, | 好了 深呼吸 |
[26:04] | and whatever you do, do not break the glass. | 不论如何 不要弄碎玻璃 |
[26:22] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[26:23] | You lacerated the subclavian vein. | 你划破了锁骨下静脉 |
[26:26] | I need suction. | 我需要抽吸 |
[26:34] | We have 20 seconds before he bleeds out. | 我们只有20秒 否则他会流血致死 |
[26:38] | More suction. | 继续吸 |
[26:40] | Systolic’s 90. | 心脏收缩压是90 |
[26:41] | What’s going on? Are you guys in trouble? | 怎么了 你们有麻烦了吗 |
[26:43] | Shut up, Marty, just give him blood. | 闭嘴 马蒂 你供血就好 |
[26:45] | 4-0 proline. | 4-0脯氨酸 |
[26:47] | Suction there. | 抽这里 |
[26:48] | – Right there. – No, that’s not it. | -就是这里 -不 不是那里 |
[26:50] | Damn it, I can’t see anything. | 见鬼 我什么也看不见 |
[26:51] | He’s 34 degrees. | 他体温降到34度了 |
[26:54] | I can’t see a thing. More suction. | 我什么也看不见 继续抽吸 |
[26:56] | Dr. Zanetti, let me. I got this. | 萨内蒂医生 让我来 我可以 |
[27:01] | Let me. | 相信我 |
[27:07] | You better not screw this up. | 你最好别搞砸了 |
[27:29] | Gentle. | 轻点 |
[27:35] | Okay, I got it. | 好了 搞定了 |
[27:37] | That wasn’t about your father, was it? | 你不是因为你父亲吧 |
[27:38] | I really hope you weren’t trying to prove something. | 希望你不是在向他证明什么 |
[27:51] | The Captain has been gaining weight, | 那个上尉体重一直在增加 |
[27:53] | seems to bruise easily. | 容易淤青 |
[27:55] | That’s totally consistent. | 合情合理 |
[27:57] | I just can’t believe it. | 我就是没法相信 |
[28:03] | Let me do this. | 让我来吧 |
[28:05] | Mrs. Jackson? | 杰克逊夫人 |
[28:08] | I’m sorry, I don’t want these to get cold. | 抱歉 我可不想这些冷掉 |
[28:09] | I–I won’t keep you long. | 一会儿就好 |
[28:12] | In reviewing your husband’s symptoms, | 我们在查看你丈夫症状的时候 |
[28:13] | I’m pretty sure I know what’s causing his diabetes. | 我想我知道是什么造成他的糖尿病了 |
[28:17] | And, um– and I think you do too. | 我想你也知道 |
[28:22] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么 |
[28:26] | You don’t lie a whole lot, don’t you? | 你不太会撒谎 对吧 |
[28:28] | I mean, you’re certainly not very good at it, | 你显然不会撒谎 |
[28:29] | to your great credit. | 毕竟你信用度很高 |
[28:31] | To lie well, you have to loosen up. | 要想好好撒谎 你就得放松 |
[28:33] | You know, make eye contact, stuff like that. | 和我目光有接触什么的 |
[28:36] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:38] | I mean, lie? Lie about what? | 撒谎 撒什么谎 |
[28:42] | Somebody’s got to go in there | 有人得进去 |
[28:43] | and tell your husband the truth. | 告诉你丈夫真相 |
[28:45] | I could do it. | 我可以去 |
[28:56] | Let me hold those for you. | 我给你拿着吧 |
[29:07] | Maggie, any word from Dr. Rhodes on the surgery? | 麦基 罗德斯医生的手术有消息了吗 |
[29:11] | Nope, he’s still in the OR. | 没有 他还在手术室里 |
[29:13] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 恐怕我要和你说个坏消息了 |
[29:15] | Oh, please, I am having a terrible day. | 别这样啊 我今天可不顺了 |
[29:18] | It’s about to get a little bit worse. | 那可能会让你更加不顺 |
[29:20] | We have a case of domestic abuse on our hands. | 我们手上有一起家庭暴力案件 |
[29:24] | You couldn’t! | 你不会吧 |
[29:26] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:27] | That woman has been poisoning her husband with prednisone. | 那个女人一直在用肾上腺皮质激素毒害她丈夫 |
[29:30] | Why would you do something like that? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[29:40] | I read on the Internet that if I gave him some prednisone, | 我在网上看到如果给他用点肾上腺皮质激素 |
[29:44] | it would look like diabetes. | 就会出现糖尿病的症状 |
[29:48] | I just wanted him home safe. | 我只想要他安全回来 |
[29:52] | It’s been ten years | 整整十年了 |
[29:55] | of worry, | 我一直担心 |
[29:58] | of nightmares. | 一直做噩梦 |
[30:02] | You can understand why I did it, can’t you? | 你明白我的苦衷的 对吧 |
[30:05] | Well, whether I understand or not, it doesn’t matter. | 我明不明白都无所谓 |
[30:07] | There’s a doctor here. | 这里有个医生 |
[30:09] | Her husband was a ranger, and she lost him. | 她丈夫也曾是突击队员 她失去了他 |
[30:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:16] | Isn’t it better to be sick than dead? | 生病总比死了好吧 |
[30:20] | Why did you let it go so far? | 你为什么放纵自己这样做 |
[30:22] | Why didn’t you talk to someone? | 你为什么不和人谈谈呢 |
[30:24] | What good would talking do? | 说说又有什么用呢 |
[30:27] | I wanted him home. | 我只想要他回来 |
[30:31] | Talking wouldn’t bring him home. | 说说不能让他回来 |
[30:33] | Mrs. Jackson, I’m sorry. | 杰克逊夫人 我很抱歉 |
[30:35] | What you did is a crime, and I have to report it. | 你这是犯罪 我必须上报 |
[30:40] | Am I going to go to jail? | 我会坐牢吗 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:56] | She’s not gonna do the surgery, | 她不愿意做手术 |
[30:57] | at least not until she’s given the recital. | 说至少得等到演奏会之后 |
[31:00] | You told her those tumors might kill her first? | 你没跟她说那肿瘤可能会先要了她的命吗 |
[31:03] | Hearing and being heard | 听和表达 |
[31:05] | it’s how Dylan interacts with the world. | 这是迪伦与世界交流的方式 |
[31:08] | She can’t imagine her life without that ability. | 她无法想象失去听觉的样子 |
[31:10] | She needs more time to process all of this. | 她需要时间去接受 |
[31:12] | She doesn’t have more time. | 她没有时间了啊 |
[31:13] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[31:14] | It’s not our decision to make. | 但这不是我们能决定的事 |
[31:16] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[31:17] | I miss something with one patient, | 曾经有一个病人的病情我错过了 |
[31:18] | and it’s too late to fix it, | 结果发现时一切都太晚了 |
[31:20] | then I catch something like this early on, | 这次我终于早早发现了情况 |
[31:22] | and I still can’t fix it. | 可是我还是无能为力 |
[31:24] | Nat, the medicine is clear. | 小娜 现在情况很明确 |
[31:25] | The patient should not be making this decision. I should. | 不应该由病人做决定 应该由我 |
[31:28] | So you became a doctor to tell people what to do? | 你成为医生就是为了替病人做决定吗 |
[31:30] | I became a doctor to save people’s lives. | 我成为医生是为了救人性命 |
[31:33] | It’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. | 我一直以来想要的都是这个 |
[31:35] | I don’t have a fallback plan or some hidden passion. | 我没有后备计划 没有隐藏的热情 |
[31:38] | This is it for me. | 我就是这样 |
[31:41] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[31:43] | no one ever told me there’d be this much loss involved. | 没人曾告诉我 我会面临这么多的取舍 |
[32:02] | I pulled this out of the deep depths of my closet. | 我从柜子深处找出了这个 |
[32:06] | I reached out to Anne-Sophie Mutter’s people, | 我联系过安娜-苏菲·穆特的人 |
[32:08] | but it seems she’s on tour in China, so… | 但她好像去中国巡演了 所以… |
[32:13] | I’m guessing you know Bach’s “Concerto in D minor” | 你应该知道巴赫的小提琴二重奏 |
[32:15] | for two violins? | D小调协奏曲吧 |
[32:17] | – In my day, we all learned it. – Sure. | -我们当时都学过 -当然知道 |
[32:22] | Get out your violin, Dylan. | 去拿你的小提琴 迪伦 |
[32:24] | We’re gonna have that recital. Come on. | 我们要演奏一曲 快点 |
[32:32] | The tumor’s that bad? | 肿瘤有这么严重吗 |
[32:34] | Yes, but we’re gonna get it out. | 对 但我们会帮你取出来的 |
[32:40] | And my hearing? | 那我的听力呢 |
[32:42] | Let me explain something. | 我跟你解释一下 |
[32:47] | The memory is not just in the head. | 记忆不仅存在于大脑里 |
[32:49] | We also have what’s called kinesthetic memory, | 还有一种记忆叫动觉记忆 |
[32:52] | the body’s memory. | 即身体的记忆 |
[32:54] | It remembers movement, resistance, | 身体会记住动作 会反抗 |
[32:57] | and the position of its parts. | 会记住各部分的位置 |
[33:00] | So hearing or not, | 所以不管能不能听到 |
[33:02] | your body can still remember how to play. | 你的身体仍然能记住怎么演奏 |
[33:31] | Don’t focus on the sound. | 不要一直想着声音 |
[33:33] | Concentrate on the feel, the vibrations. | 注重感觉 注重律动 |
[33:38] | Just close your eyes and remember. | 闭上眼睛 用心记忆 |
[35:04] | We’ll taper off the prednisone, | 我们会逐渐停用肾上腺皮质激素 |
[35:06] | and your system will purge it over the next few days. | 过几天你的身体就会把它都净化掉了 |
[35:08] | The side effects will dissipate, | 副作用会慢慢消失 |
[35:10] | and your blood sugars will return to normal. | 你的血糖也会恢复正常 |
[35:13] | Where are they taking her? | 他们带她去哪里 |
[35:15] | She’s turning herself in to the police. | 她自首了 |
[35:17] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[35:19] | Captain, easy. | 上尉 别激动 |
[35:39] | We’ll get through this… | 我们会一起… |
[35:42] | together. | 挺过去 |
[35:55] | Dr. Rhodes, how’s your patient? | 罗德斯医生 你的病人情况如何 |
[35:58] | The surgery was successful, and he should be okay. | 手术很成功 他应该没事 |
[36:01] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:02] | Isn’t that great news, Mr. Rhodes? | 这真是好消息啊 罗德斯先生 |
[36:04] | Yes, I had every faith in my son. | 是啊 我很信任我儿子 |
[36:07] | That’s exactly what I told the Chairman of the Board | 今天董事会主席顺路来看我的时候 |
[36:09] | when he dropped by to see me today. | 我也是这么跟他说的 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:15] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[36:20] | Well, looks like we can go. | 那我们可以走了 |
[36:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:26] | Dolan Rhodes. | 多兰·罗德斯 |
[36:28] | That’s a big name in Chicago. | 那在芝加哥可是响当当的大人物 |
[36:30] | Growing up with that can give a person a skewed perspective, | 那样的人会有一种歪曲的世界观 |
[36:33] | like whatever he wants, he ought to get. | 比如他想要的就一定要得到 |
[36:38] | My dad give you a hard time? | 我爸爸难为你了吗 |
[36:40] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 我能应付得来 |
[36:44] | My grandfather was the one who started the business. | 我们家的企业是我祖父创办起来的 |
[36:46] | – Oh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[36:47] | Salt of the earth kind of guy. | 他是那种社会精英 |
[36:50] | He used to say to me, “You’re gonna have to | 他曾对我说 你必须 |
[36:53] | work harder than everybody else,” you know? | 比其他人更努力 |
[36:56] | “Be better than everybody else so that you don’t turn out | 比其他人都更优秀才能让你 |
[36:59] | like everybody expects you to.” | 不像大家预想的那样 |
[37:03] | “So that you don’t turn out like your father.” | 才能不像你父亲那样 |
[37:09] | Took me a while to get that message. | 我花了很长时间才明白其中的含义 |
[37:11] | Well, congratulations, Dr. Rhodes. | 那恭喜你 罗德斯医生 |
[37:25] | Dr. Halstead, messenger just left this for you. | 霍斯特德医生 有人给你送了这个 |
[37:30] | Charvet. | 夏尔凡啊 |
[37:35] | Ooh, someone likes you. | 看来有人喜欢你呦 |
[37:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[37:48] | Reese. | 里斯 |
[37:51] | Treatment 1. | 一号病房 |
[38:02] | Where’s the patient? | 病人呢 |
[38:03] | – You play golf? – No. | -你打高尔夫吗 -不打 |
[38:05] | Me neither. Who’s got the time? | 我也不打 谁有那个时间 |
[38:08] | There’s something that golfers get. | 打高尔夫的人会得一种病 |
[38:10] | The “Yips.” Some kind of mental block. | 叫易普症 是一种精神紧张的状态 |
[38:12] | They can’t make the simplest putt. | 这会导致他们连最简单的击球都不行 |
[38:14] | Even really the golfers. | 即便是很优秀的球手 |
[38:16] | I’m not following this conversation. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[38:19] | You got the yips with needles, | 你得了扎针易普症 |
[38:19] | and I’m gonna help you get over it. | 我要帮你克服它 |
[38:22] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[38:26] | – You want me on- – Yep. Jab me. | -你想让我…-对 扎我 |
[38:29] | Let’s go. I don’t have all night. | 开始吧 我可没时间一直陪你 |
[38:49] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[38:52] | Back in the OR? | 刚才在手术室 |
[38:54] | Pretty ballsy move, pushing an attending aside. | 举动很大胆啊 让主治医生去一边 |
[38:56] | Someone with a fragile ego would’ve chopped your head off. | 要是换了内心不强大的人 早把你大卸八块了 |
[39:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:03] | Don’t apologize. | 不要道歉 |
[39:05] | Never apologize. | 永远不要道歉 |
[39:19] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样 |
[39:21] | They got everything. | 都取出来了 |
[39:22] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[39:25] | And her hearing? | 她的听力呢 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[40:15] | So what was in that package you sent me? | 你送给我的包裹里是什么 |
[40:18] | Three bars of chocolate: | 三块巧克力 |
[40:20] | dark, milk, semisweet. | 黑巧克力 牛奶巧克力 半甜巧克力 |
[40:22] | Wasn’t sure which you’d prefer– | 我不知道你喜欢吃哪种… |
[40:25] | and a jar of olives. | 还有一罐橄榄 |
[40:26] | Olives? | 橄榄 |
[40:28] | Well, I know you’ve been craving brine these days, so… | 我知道你需要补充盐水 所以… |
[40:31] | An olive branch. | 橄榄枝 |
[40:35] | I’ve got a patient I got to check on in peds. | 我得去看看一个病人的情况 |
[40:39] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |