Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] – Here, let me help you. – No, I got it. -我帮你吧 -不用 我可以
[00:06] – No, I got it. – No, really, I got it. -我来吧 -真的不用 我可以的
[00:08] I got it. 我来啦
[00:09] I’m not sure about that bag on you. 你背这包可不搭啊
[00:11] Well, perhaps with a different shoe? 如果我换双鞋呢
[00:13] Nah. 也不行
[00:15] – You jealous? – Jealous? -你嫉妒吗 -嫉妒
[00:17] Of how bad it looks on you? I don’t think so. 嫉妒你背着难看吗 那我可不嫉妒
[00:19] Dr. Halstead, got a possible MI coming in. 霍斯特德医生 可能有个心肌梗塞病人
[00:22] And good morning to you, Maggie. 早上好啊 麦基
[00:24] Good morning. 早上好
[00:25] Dr. Manning, it was a pleasure being your caddy today. 曼宁医生 能当你的小厮我感到很荣幸
[00:27] Don’t expect a tip. 别想要小费
[00:30] Hey, we still on for tonight? 今晚计划不变吧
[00:32] – Tonight? – Ladies’ night at Molly’s, -今晚 -在莫利酒吧咱们几个女的聚会
[00:35] Me, you, and April. 我 你还有艾普尔
[00:37] April hasn’t had a date in a while. 艾普尔好久都没人约了
[00:39] She can use some wingwomen. 我们可以帮她一把
[00:40] Me, a wing woman? 我有那能力吗
[00:42] Your hormones–they will lure the dudes in. 你荷尔蒙高啊 会引来帅哥的
[00:44] Right. 好吧
[00:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:48] You’re going the wrong way. 你走错方向了吧
[00:49] Left my badge in the car. 证件丢车上了
[00:52] I’ll think about it. 我考虑一下
[01:00] Help! Help, anyone! 救命 有人吗 救命
[01:03] I need help here. 我需要帮助
[01:08] I got her, I got her, I got her, I got her. 我来 我来 我来
[01:12] Come on! She’s bleeding from somewhere. 快 她在流血
[01:14] Trauma two. Get your asses over here! 创伤科2号 你们快过来
[01:17] Who is she? What happened? 她是谁 怎么回事
[01:18] I don’t know. I found her 我不知道
[01:19] a couple blocks away collapsed on the sidewalk. 我在几条街之外发现她倒在人行道上
[01:21] Let’s get her on the monitors. 上监护器
[01:22] April, you got this? 艾普尔 你来吗
[01:24] Got it. 行
[01:29] – Where’s she bleeding from? – Working on it. -哪里出血了 -正在找
[01:33] HR 130. 心率130
[01:35] BP’s at least 90. I’ve got a radial pulse. 血压至少有90 有桡动脉脉搏
[01:37] – All right, get two lines. – On it. -好 开两条(静脉)通道 -好的
[01:38] Get an I-STAT ABG and send labs. 接血压分析仪进行动脉血气分析送到化验室去
[01:40] Make sure we type and cross. 进行交叉配型
[01:41] Can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened? 你能听到我说话吗 能告诉我发生什么事了吗
[01:44] The blood– did you get shot? 你流了很多血 你中枪了吗
[01:46] Let’s get these wet clothes off her now. 把血衣先脱下来吧
[01:47] Don’t worry. We’re gonna put you in a gown 别担心 我们会给你穿病号服
[01:48] and see what’s going on, okay? 检查一下 好吗
[01:50] Get blood, O negative, make sure it’s warm. 取血来 O型阴性血 确保血是温的
[01:51] Put it on level one. Give her two. 快速输血 两单位
[01:53] Hey, stay with me. 撑住
[01:54] You find the source? 找到出血点了吗
[01:55] No head, neck, or torso trauma. 没有头部 颈部或者躯体创伤
[01:56] Belly distended but soft. 胃部鼓胀但是柔软的
[02:02] That’s not an intestine. 不是肠子
[02:04] It’s an umbilical cord. 是脐带
[02:05] This kid just delivered a baby. 这女孩刚刚生完小孩
[02:06] – What do you mean “just”? – Maybe five minutes ago. -你说”刚刚”是什么意思 -可能也就五分钟前
[02:09] She’s still bleeding. Clamp. 她还在流血 血管钳
[02:11] Where did you deliver this baby? 你在哪里生下了小孩
[02:15] Hey, what happened to your baby? 你的孩子呢
[02:25] Hey, sir? 先生
[02:27] Sir, you’re the one who brought the girl, yeah? 先生 是你把那个女孩带来的对吧
[02:29] – She gonna be okay? – Yeah, she’s fine. -她没事吧 -她没事
[02:30] – Where’d you find her? – About two blocks that way. -你在哪里发现她的 -两个街区之外吧
[02:33] Okay, can you show me? 好 能带我去看看吗
[02:35] – Yeah. – Okay. -可以 -好的
[02:36] Hey, grab an OB kit and follow us. 你带上急救包跟着来
[02:38] You got it. 好
[02:47] She was right there. 她当时就在那里
[02:55] What are we looking for? 要找什么
[03:08] Sexton! 塞克斯顿
[03:09] Did she just abandon the thing? 她就这样丢了吗
[03:10] April! 艾普尔
[03:14] Bulb syringe. 冲洗球
[03:18] Come on. 撑住
[03:20] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 撑住啊…
[03:24] Come on– 活过来
[03:26] Oh, okay. Blanket, blanket. 好了 把毯子给我
[03:30] Oxygen. 氧气
[03:37] Okay…okay. 好了 好了
[03:38] There you go. All right. 好了
[03:40] – I’ll take him to the NICU. – I’ll take him. -我带他去新生儿重症监护室 -我来
[03:54] She hasn’t delivered the placenta yet. 她的胎盘还没拿出来
[03:56] It has to come out. Where the hell is OB? 必须要拿出来 产科医生呢
[03:58] Stuck in a delivery. I can do it. 在忙着照顾分娩患者 我来吧
[04:02] I’ve done it before. 我以前做过
[04:06] I’m on the baby. You sure? 我去照顾孩子 你行吗
[04:08] Yes. 行的
[04:10] April, where’d you find the baby? 艾普尔 在哪里发现的孩子
[04:12] In a backpack behind that building on Huron. 在休伦街那栋楼后面的一个背包里
[04:14] We got there just in time. 差一点就来不及了
[04:24] Hey, hotshot. Yeah, you. 美女 没错 是你
[04:27] An old lady had a fall, sprained her wrists. 一个老妇人摔倒了 扭伤了手腕
[04:30] Last name Francis. 姓弗兰西斯
[04:37] Miss Francis? Ms. Connie Francis? 弗兰西斯夫人 康妮·弗兰西斯夫人
[04:40] That’s me. 是我
[04:43] You look awfully young to be a doctor. 你这么年轻就当医生啦
[04:46] Oh, I’m a medical student. Sarah Reese. 我还是医学生 我叫萨拉·里斯
[04:49] Why don’t you come with us? 你和我们一起去吧
[04:50] Come with you? 和你们一起去
[04:51] To the beach. 去海滩
[04:55] Hey, did you bring the Coppertone? 你带了水宝宝[防晒霜]吗
[04:58] The… 水…
[05:03] He says he’s having a heart attack. 他说他心脏病发
[05:06] He’s always having a heart attack. 他老是心脏病发
[05:07] I’m not always having a heart attack. 我没有老是心脏病发
[05:10] Nope, just when the lawn needs mowing 是啊 只有在要割草的时候
[05:13] or the gutters need clearing 或者需要清理排水沟
[05:15] or the garbage needs taking out. 或者需要倒垃圾的时候病发
[05:18] Can you describe the pain you’re feeling? 你能形容一下你所感受到的痛苦吗
[05:19] It feels like someone sitting on my chest, 感觉就像有人坐在我的胸口
[05:22] slowly squeezing the life out of me. 慢慢抽走我的生命
[05:28] How about we take a look? 我们来检查一下吧
[05:31] Keep your hands off of me. 不要碰我
[05:34] I want to go to the beach. 我想去沙滩
[05:37] I want to go to the beach. 我想去沙滩
[05:42] Oh, Dr. Charles, good. Could I get a consult? 查尔斯医生 太好了 能帮我一下吗
[05:45] I need to get this splint on her, but she won’t sit still. 我得帮她装上夹板 但她动个不停
[05:50] I’m late, and we’re still 30 minutes away 我迟到了 我们距离劳德代尔堡
[05:52] from Fort Lauderdale. 还有三十分钟的路程
[05:54] Ms. Francis, I am so sorry to hold you up, 弗兰西斯女士 很抱歉拖住了您
[05:56] but do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions? 但我能问您几个问题吗
[05:58] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[05:59] Well, I hope you’re not one of those 我希望你不是那种
[06:01] stuck-up Princeton boys. 自大的普林斯顿小子
[06:02] Oh, heaven forbid. 感谢上帝
[06:04] University of Pennsylvania, thank you very much. 我是宾夕法尼亚大学的 谢谢您
[06:07] Please forgive Ms. Reese. 请原谅里斯小姐
[06:11] Smart and caring as she is, she’s still learning. 虽然她很聪慧体贴 但她还有很多要学
[06:13] Do you mind terribly if we were to borrow this 能否麻烦您把这个借给我们
[06:16] so that we could contact your loved ones? 好让我们联系您的至亲好友
[06:18] Well, if it won’t take you too long. 如果不用花太久的话
[06:21] We will make it snappy. 我们会尽快的
[06:23] Be right back. Thank you. 马上回来 谢谢
[06:28] So it didn’t occur to you she might have dementia? 你没想到她可能患有老年痴呆症吗
[06:30] That name didn’t mean anything to you, “Connie Francis”? 康妮·弗兰西斯这个名字你一点儿都没印象吗
[06:34] Should it have? 我应该知道吗
[06:36] Oh, I’m so damn old. Just call her contact. 我实在是太老了 联系家属吧
[06:41] If you could just fill each of these with nuts, 你只要给每个袋子里装好坚果
[06:43] and I brought the nuts. 我也带了坚果
[06:45] I’ll take care of everything else. 其他事我会处理好的
[06:48] Helen, 海伦
[06:49] I thought this was gonna be a little bit more casual. 我还以为会搞得比较随意呢
[06:51] But I just–I want it to be just right, you know? 但我…我只是想做好这件事
[06:53] I want–I want it to be something 我希望…能给她留下一些
[06:55] she’ll remember always. 能永远记住的事
[07:03] Helen? 海伦
[07:06] Hey, what were you doing with my mother-in-law? 你和我婆婆一起干什么
[07:08] Who, Helen? Was she just here? 海伦吗 她刚来过了吗
[07:11] Wish I would’ve known. I would’ve said hi. 早点跟我说啊 我还想跟她打个招呼呢
[07:13] She handed you that pink box. 她给了你那个粉盒子
[07:15] What’s in the box, Maggie? 盒子里有什么 麦基
[07:18] Maggie! 麦基
[07:20] Napkin diaper nut cups. 尿布纸巾坚果杯
[07:23] What? 什么
[07:25] Napkin diaper nut cups. 尿布纸巾坚果杯
[07:28] You fold the colored napkin up, you see, 你看 这样折叠彩色纸巾
[07:30] and then you hold it together with safety pins, 然后用回形针固定住
[07:32] – and then you stuff it– – You’re throwing me a shower? -然后填… -你们要给我办迎婴派对
[07:34] Surprise! Tonight at Molly’s. 惊喜吧 今晚在莫利酒吧
[07:36] So the whole ladies’ night ruse– 所以你们闺蜜之夜的诡计…
[07:38] Just roll with it, okay? 接受吧
[07:41] Fine. 好吧
[07:43] Oh, how’s baby Doe? Poor thing. 那个小家伙怎么样了 可怜的孩子
[07:45] He’s stable for now. And the mother? 他暂时稳定了 他妈妈呢
[07:48] Just came to. 刚醒
[07:50] Do we have any information on her yet? 我们有她的任何信息吗
[07:52] All we know is that her name…is Erika. 我们只知道她的名字叫艾瑞卡
[07:58] – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah. -好 谢谢 -不客气
[08:05] Hello, Erika. I’m Dr. Manning. 你好 艾瑞卡 我是曼宁医生
[08:08] When can I leave? 我什么时候能走
[08:10] Based on how much blood you lost 根据你的失血量
[08:12] and what your body’s gone through, 和你身体的情况来看
[08:14] I’d say you’re at least here overnight. 我认为你起码得在这里过夜
[08:18] Is there anyone I can call, your mother or father? 需要我联系谁吗 你父母吗
[08:22] No. 不
[08:23] Maybe a friend? 朋友呢
[08:29] Did they find the backpack? 他们找到那个背包了吗
[08:33] Yes. 是的
[08:40] How did you end up in that alley, Erika? 你怎么会在那条巷子里的 艾瑞卡
[08:44] Why did you leave your baby there? 你为什么把孩子留在那里
[08:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:48] I mean, I knew something was going on inside me, 我知道我体内有什么东西
[08:51] but I figured if I could just not think about it, then maybe– 我想如果去不去想 那也许…
[08:56] I’m so stupid. 我太傻了
[08:59] I’m just so happy that somebody found him. 我很高兴有人找到了他
[09:03] Erika, honey, how old are you? 艾瑞卡 亲爱的 你几岁
[09:10] 14. 14岁
[09:16] There is someone you can call. 你可以联系一个人
[09:22] She’s 14 years old, a kid. She’s scared, alone. 她才14岁 还是个孩子 她一个人吓坏了
[09:25] What about the family? 她的家人呢
[09:26] Her mother’s in prison. Father’s long gone. 她母亲在狱中 父亲早跑了
[09:29] She does have an older sister living in Champaign, though. 她倒是有个姐姐住在尚佩恩
[09:31] I left a message. 我留了一条信息
[09:32] Here’s the thing– she was two blocks away. 是这样的 她就住在两个街区外
[09:35] Two blocks–maybe she was trying the make it here. 才两个街区 也许她是想到这里来
[09:37] Is that what she said? 她是这么说的吗
[09:39] She clamped the umbilical cord. 她剪短了脐带
[09:41] She did not mean to harm that baby. 她不想伤害那个孩子
[09:43] Right. Put him in a backpack. Leave him in an alley. 是啊 把他放在背包里 丢在巷子里
[09:45] That’ll keep him safe. 这样他就安全了
[09:46] It’s not that cut and dried. She was delirious. 她没有这样狠心 她当时很混乱
[09:48] She left her baby to die. It’s exactly that cut and dried. 她丢下她的孩子等死 这就是狠心
[09:51] She’s a child. 她是个孩子
[09:52] She wasn’t ready for any of this, right? 她根本没准备好面对这一切
[09:55] People come here for help. 人们来这是寻求帮助的
[09:56] I try to leave my feelings out of it. 我尽量不把自己的情绪带进工作中
[09:58] Well, that’s convenient. 这回答真省事
[10:00] Look, you don’t understand because you’re not a woman. 听着 你不能理解是因为你不是女人
[10:02] Don’t give me that. 别跟我来这套
[10:04] People need to be held accountable, regardless of sex. 人必须懂得负责 无论男女
[10:06] This is a safe haven. 这里是避风港
[10:08] She could’ve dropped the baby off, no questions asked. 她可以把宝宝扔到这里 没有人会说什么
[10:10] So now you do have feelings? 这下你又有情绪了
[10:13] She’s got to live with this for the rest of her life. 她以后的人生都必须背着这个包袱
[10:16] Do we really want to punish her as well? 难道我们也要惩罚她吗
[10:18] You’re talking as if there’s a happy ending 你说的好像宝宝一定
[10:19] where that baby survives. 能活下来一样
[10:21] That baby is going to survive. 宝宝会活下来的
[10:22] And if he doesn’t, then what that girl did is murder. 如果没有 那女孩就犯了谋杀罪
[10:26] How you gonna feel then? 到时候你会怎么想
[10:44] Who’s the pediatric surgery attending today? 谁是今天主刀的儿童外科医生
[10:46] Dr. Grant. 格兰特医生
[10:48] I’ve got to get back down to the ED. 我得回急救室了
[10:49] Page me if anything changes with this one’s condition, okay? 如果他情况有任何变化随时通知我 好吗
[10:57] – Dr. Rhodes. – Yeah? -罗德斯医生 -什么事
[10:58] Your father called. Wants you to call him back. 你父亲刚打过来 想让你给他回电
[11:01] – Thanks. – Mm-hmm. -谢谢 -不客气
[11:06] Excuse me, Dr. Czerny. 抱歉 泽尼医生
[11:08] You said yesterday that you may have some time today 昨天你说过今天或许有时间
[11:10] to discuss our new tranexamic acid drug? 聊聊我们新的凝血酸药物
[11:12] Talk to me tomorrow. 明天再谈
[11:13] And are you even supposed to be in here? 还有是谁让你进来的
[11:16] Have a great…day. 祝你今天… 愉快
[11:23] Good morning. 早上好
[11:24] Good morning. 早上好
[11:27] Dr…Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[11:30] I’m Zoe Roth with Stewart and Breck Pharmaceutical. 我是史贝医药的佐伊·罗斯
[11:34] Will. 我是威尔
[11:37] Okay, so how big of a problem is blood loss 你觉得在外科手术中失血
[11:40] during surgery, Will? 是多严重的问题 威尔
[11:42] I’m an ER doc, Zoe. Don’t do a lot of surgery. 我是急诊室医生 不怎么做手术
[11:49] But keep going. I might learn something. 不过你继续说 或许我能学到点东西
[11:52] Well, you should know that S&B is conducting 你应该知道史贝医药正在进行一项
[11:55] a major multi-institutional trial 重大的跨机构试验
[11:57] to establish our product’s efficacy 来证明我们的产品
[11:59] in so many different uses and procedures. 在许多不同方面及用途上的功效
[12:03] I’m sorry, I have a patient. Can we do this tomorrow? 抱歉 我有个病人 我们能明天再谈吗
[12:06] W-what about later? 或者晚点呢
[12:09] Maybe over dinner? 边吃晚餐边谈如何
[12:11] Dinner? 晚餐
[12:15] Sure, I’m free for dinner. 没问题 晚餐我有空
[12:17] Good. Say about 8:00? 那好 8点怎么样
[12:20] Yeah, I’ll meet you out front. 行 到时门口见
[12:23] Call me if there are any conflicts. 计划有变随时打给我
[12:27] All right, will do. 好 我会的
[12:29] Yeah, okay. 那先这样了
[12:33] She’s very friendly. 她挺热情的
[12:35] Just doing her job. 只是工作罢了
[12:36] You got a high fever in treatment 5, dog bite in 4. 高烧病人在5号室 狗咬患者在4号室
[12:39] These just came back from cardiology. 这些是刚从心脏科送来的
[12:40] Uh, thank you, April. 谢谢 艾普尔
[12:45] Doug, Jenna, good news. 道格 詹娜 好消息
[12:47] Second set of enzymes came back fine. 第二组酶检测结果没有问题
[12:50] Both EKGs are normal, CK and troponin as well. 心电图 肌酸激酶和肌钙蛋白也都正常
[12:53] These chest X-rays look solid. 胸部X光结果也很不错
[12:55] So you’re telling me I’m fine? 你是说我没事
[12:56] That’s what the tests say. 照检测结果来说是的
[12:58] Looks like you are good to go, my friend. 看来你可以出院了 朋友
[13:00] I knew it, huh? 我就知道
[13:01] We wasted six hours here, and it’s all on your head. 我们在这浪费了六个小时 都是你想象出来的
[13:03] Well, it’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[13:06] There are plenty of other factors 还有很多其它的原因
[13:07] that can contribute to chest pain. 都可能会导致胸部疼痛
[13:09] It could be reflux or stress, anxiety– 比如胃酸倒流或者是压力 紧张
[13:12] Yeah, like I said, 没错 就像我说的
[13:14] all in his head. 都是他想象出来的
[13:15] Speaking of which, 说起来
[13:15] just in time to pick up Liam from daycare. Bye. 我该去日托所接利亚姆了 再见
[13:21] I’m gonna refer you to a cardiologist. 我会将你介绍给一位心脏科医生
[13:23] She’ll get you on a treadmill 她会让你上跑步机
[13:24] and put you through a stress test, okay? 做一系列压力测试 好吗
[13:26] Like Jenna’s not enough of a test. 詹娜给我的压力还不够吗
[13:29] I started calling her “Jenna-cide,” as a dig, 我给她起了个外号叫”灭绝詹娜” 只是好玩
[13:33] but it turns out she likes the nickname. 结果她居然挺喜欢的
[13:36] All right. 好吧
[13:37] I’ll see if they can get you in this week, okay? 我看看能不能让他们这周排上你
[13:39] In the meantime, you tell Jenna 与此同时 你告诉詹娜
[13:41] the doctor recommends no lawn mowing. 说医生建议你不要修剪草坪
[13:44] Just in time to start shoveling snow. 也差不多该可以铲雪了
[13:46] – All right, you take care. – Thank you so much. -好吧 你保重 -非常感谢
[13:48] Absolutely. 别客气
[13:51] Heard you had a bit of a morning. 听说你今早挺忙的啊
[13:53] Yeah. So listen, my mother-in-law’s 没错 听着 我婆婆
[13:55] throwing me a surprise baby shower tonight 今晚要给我办个惊喜迎婴派对
[13:57] that I totally don’t want to go to, 但我一点都不想去
[13:59] so you have to come with me. 所以你一定得陪我去
[14:01] Can’t. I’m having dinner with Zoe. 不行 我晚上要跟佐伊吃饭
[14:04] Zoe? 佐伊
[14:05] The new S&B pharma rep. Blonde hair. 那个史贝医药代表 金色头发的
[14:09] Yeah, I think I know the one. 好吧 我想我认识她
[14:11] So you’re deserting me in my hour of need 所以你为了约炮准备在我最需要的时候
[14:13] to go get laid? 弃我于不顾吗
[14:14] What are you talking about? It’s strictly business. 说什么呢 我们是公事
[14:17] She wants to pitch me on their new TXA product. 她想给我介绍他们新的凝血酸产品
[14:19] Whatever. 得了吧
[14:21] I was frantic trying to figure out 我都急坏了 绞尽脑汁
[14:22] where she’d gotten off to. 也不知道她跑去了哪里
[14:24] Mr. Donovan, how long have we been in the Connie Francis era? 多诺万先生 康妮·弗兰西斯红了多久
[14:27] We met in Fort Lauderdale, Spring Break, 1960– 我们于1960年春假相遇于劳德代尔堡
[14:32] same year “Where the Boys Are” came out. 《男孩在哪里》这部电影也是那年发行的
[14:35] Carol loved that movie. She mixes it up in our life. 卡萝尔喜欢那部电影 便混淆了电影和生活
[14:39] This past year, it’s been getting worse and worse. 去年以来 情况越来越糟
[14:42] Mr. Donovan, caring for someone with dementia 多诺万先生 照顾痴呆患者
[14:45] is one of the most demanding tasks in the world. 是当今世界最艰巨的任务之一
[14:48] Remind yourself from time to time 你需要时刻提醒自己
[14:49] it’s okay not to be perfect. 不要责怪自己无法做到尽善尽美
[14:51] Thank you, dear. I’ll give that a try. 谢谢你 亲爱的 我会试试的
[14:52] Mr. Donovan, 多诺万先生
[14:53] I just need your signature for these discharge papers. 我需要你签署这份出院证明
[14:58] What did I do? 我刚做了什么
[14:59] You get that from a greeting card or a fortune cookie? 你那句话是从贺卡或福饼上学来的吗
[15:04] So where’s my wife? 我妻子在哪儿
[15:10] Thank God. 老天保佑
[15:13] Carol? 卡萝尔
[15:15] Who is this? 这是谁
[15:16] Your husband. 你丈夫
[15:18] – My husband? – Yes. -我丈夫吗 -没错
[15:21] He loves you, and he’s gonna take you home. 他很爱你 他会带你回家
[15:25] I’d rather go with you. 我宁愿跟你走
[15:27] I wouldn’t know where to go. 我可不知道要去哪儿
[15:28] Tom does. Tom knows the way home. 但是汤姆知道 汤姆知道回家的路
[15:35] She’ll need to keep the splint on for about six weeks. 她要戴六个星期的夹板
[15:37] I feel so stupid. 我觉得自己好蠢
[15:38] Get up to go to the bathroom and trip over the rug. 起来上厕所结果被地毯绊倒了
[15:42] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等等等
[15:45] Are you hearing what I’m hearing? 你听到她说的了吗
[15:48] Are you okay to walk? 你可以行走吗
[15:49] Would you mind just getting up and taking a few steps for me? 你可以站起来走两步给我看吗
[15:52] – Sure. – Here we go. -没问题 -好的
[16:07] What do you think? 你怎么看
[16:08] Magnetic gait and complete recall of her injuries 这是失用步态 她的疼痛状况
[16:10] not consistent with a diagnosis for Alzheimer’s. 与阿兹海默症症状不相符
[16:12] – Very good. – What’s going on? -很好 -怎么了
[16:14] I’d like to run a few tests on your wife. 我想给你妻子做几项检查
[16:17] I promise it won’t take long, 我保证不会花很长时间的
[16:18] and it could very well be worth our while. 而且这个时间肯定会花得很值得
[16:20] Sure. 没问题
[16:25] Juvie’s hemorrhaging! Trauma 2! 青少年大出血 创伤二室
[16:34] How many pads did she soak? 她已经用了多少纱布
[16:35] Dozen or more. 十二个或更多
[16:36] She must still have retained products. 她体内肯定是有受孕产物滞留
[16:38] Which attending did this? 这是哪个主治医师做的
[16:39] They were busy. I did it. 他们都太忙了 我做的
[16:42] You? You did it? 你 你做的
[16:46] All right, page OB. 好吧 通知产科医生
[16:47] Let’s get her up to the OR now. 马上送她去手术室
[16:48] – Got it. – Yep, your newbie. -收到 -没错 你的新实习生
[17:02] How many units has she gotten? 她用了多少个单位了
[17:03] 6. 6个
[17:05] – Her most recent hemoglobin? – 5.9. -最新血红蛋白指数呢 -5.9
[17:06] She still looks like a ghost. She needs more blood. 她苍白得跟鬼似的 她还需要输血
[17:09] Restart the MTP. 重新准备大量输血
[17:11] Give me methergine and 1,000 mics of Cytotec. 给我甲基麦角新硷和1000个单位米索前列醇
[17:26] Little room– 给我点空间好吗
[17:34] Erika Dougherty’s been in the system for years. 艾瑞卡·多尔蒂已经录入这个系统好些年了
[17:36] In and out of foster care since her mom was sent to Logan. 自从她妈妈被送去洛根后她一直陆陆续续受到寄养
[17:39] Runs away when the families don’t kick her out. 趁着寄养家庭还没赶走她就跑走了
[17:41] Suspected substance abuse, at least alcohol, maybe worse. 有滥用药物之嫌 最轻也是酗酒 可能更严重
[17:47] Would you ask Dr. Manning 能让曼宁医生
[17:49] – to step in here, please? – Yes, ma’am. -进来一下吗 -好的 女士
[17:50] What about the baby’s father? 孩子的父亲呢
[17:53] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[17:54] Erika’s been arrested more than once for solicitation. 艾瑞卡多次因卖淫被捕
[17:57] – Ms. Goodwin? – Yes, Dr. Manning, -古德温女士 -曼宁医生
[17:59] this Madeline Gastern 这是玛德琳·加斯特恩
[18:01] from the Department of Child and Family Services. 儿童与家庭服务部来的
[18:04] What’s the baby’s condition? 婴儿情况如何
[18:05] – He’s stable. – And Ms. Dougherty? -很稳定 -多尔蒂小姐呢
[18:07] Dr. Pachefsky’s treating her. 帕柴斯基医生正在治疗她
[18:09] She may need a hysterectomy. 她可能需要切除子宫
[18:13] I reached her older sister, Kara Dougherty. 我联系了她姐姐 卡拉·多尔蒂
[18:16] She’s on her way up from Champaign. 她正从尚佩恩赶来
[18:18] Kara’s an adult. 卡拉是成人
[18:20] Could she potentially take custody of Erika and the baby? 她有没有可能监护艾瑞卡和孩子呢
[18:23] Potentially. 有可能
[18:25] I know you always try to keep families intact. 我知道你们总会尽力保护家庭完整
[18:27] Thank you, Dr. Manning. 谢谢你 曼宁医生
[18:31] This girl is in big trouble. She could be going to prison. 这个姑娘问题大得很 可能坐牢的
[18:34] Come on. She’s 14 years old. 得了吧 她才14岁
[18:38] Solicitation or not, that’s rape. 不管是不是她主动的 那都是强奸
[18:39] Doesn’t absolve her. 这也不能使她脱罪
[18:40] She’s facing several potential felonies. 她有可能被指控好几项重罪
[18:43] Abandonment, attempted murder. 弃子 谋杀未遂
[18:45] It’s up to the State’s Attorney and the judge, but Cook County? 这得由州检察官和法官判定 但在库克郡
[18:48] Anything could happen. 一切皆有可能
[19:00] I thought I got it all. 我以为我可以的
[19:01] Forcing the delivery of the placenta is an OB procedure, 强制娩出胎盘是产科手术
[19:04] so what the hell were you thinking? 你到底在想什么啊
[19:05] It was an emergency situation. I made a decision. 当时情况紧急 我做出了决定
[19:08] A bad one. 一个错误的决定
[19:09] You overstepped your bounds, and you botched it. 你越界了 然后惹了大麻烦
[19:12] That girl almost needed a hysterectomy. 那个女孩差点得切除子宫
[19:14] A 14-year-old! 她才14岁啊
[19:16] Now, let me ask you something, Dr. Choi. 我问你 崔医生
[19:20] You didn’t like this patient. You disapproved of her. 你不喜欢这个病人 你不赞成她的举措
[19:22] You think that affected my judgment and my performance? 你觉得这会影响我的判断力和能力吗
[19:26] You tell me. 你说呢
[19:30] Dr. Halstead to the E.D. 霍斯特德医生请到急诊科
[19:31] Dr. Halstead to the E.D. 霍斯特德医生请到急诊科
[19:33] Code blue. 蓝色警报
[19:34] Dr. Halstead, cardiac arrest, treatment 5. 霍斯特德医生 心搏停止 五号治疗室
[19:37] – Your patient. – Code blue. -你的病人 -蓝色警报
[19:40] I thought you said he was gonna be okay. 你不是说他会没事的吗
[19:43] Get the pads on him. 放上体外起搏器垫
[19:45] He was in earlier. 他之前来过医院
[19:46] Is there anything we need to know from his charts? 病例上还有需要我们了解的信息吗
[19:48] No. We did a full workup, and everything checked out. 没有 给他做了全身检查 没查出毛病
[19:52] I was driving home, and he–I looked over 我当时开车回家 我转头看他
[19:54] and he was just white as a sheet. 他面如白纸
[19:57] And then I turned around and drove back as fast as I could. 然后我就赶紧开回医院
[19:59] I don’t think he was breathing. 我觉得他当时没有呼吸了
[20:01] Ma’am, I’m sorry. You need to wait outside. 女士 抱歉 你得到外面等候
[20:03] Okay. 好
[20:10] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[20:12] V-fib, charge to 200 joules. 室颤 充电到200
[20:14] – Everyone clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[20:19] I got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[20:20] He’s in sinus rhythm, brady at 50. 窦性心律 心跳50
[20:23] BP? 血压
[20:23] 90/45 90 over 45.
[20:25] Wait, wait, wait. 72 over 35. 慢着 慢着 72/35
[20:28] Start dopamine at 10 and titrate to a systolic of 90. 静脉滴定10单位多巴胺 使收缩压升至90
[20:30] – Yes, sir. – Get a 12 lead EKG. -好的 -安排12导联心电图
[20:32] Right away, Dr. Halstead. 马上安排 霍斯德特医生
[20:34] We gotta get his BP up. 我们要将他的血压升上来
[20:43] You paged me? 你呼我了吗
[20:44] Dr. Grant. 是格兰特医生
[20:47] Pneumothorax. Right lung collapsed. 气胸 右肺萎陷
[20:52] Tubing him now. 开始给他插管
[21:04] O2 sats at 78. We get below 75 and– 血氧饱和度78 低于75就会…
[21:07] We’re not getting below 75. 不会低于75的…
[21:08] Campbell. 坎贝尔
[21:10] What do you need? 你需要什么
[21:11] Inhaled nitric oxide. We need to improve oxygenation. 一氧化氮吸入治疗 需要提高供氧量
[21:14] I’ll get a tank. 我去拿气罐
[21:19] He’s really bradycardic. 他心律过缓
[21:20] Turn up the dopamine. 打开多巴胺滴定
[21:22] It should help the pressure and heart rate. 会帮助改善血压和心率
[21:24] Dr. Halstead, it’s been 15 minutes–make a decision. 霍斯德特医生 已经15分钟了 做决定吧
[21:26] I’m not giving up yet. 我还没打算放弃
[21:30] RV’s not moving. 右心室不动了
[21:32] You have a blown-out RV and severe akinesis. 右心室爆裂 严重失动
[21:35] I think you might want to consider giving more fluids 我想你应该考虑多输入液体
[21:37] instead of escalating the pressers. 而不是不停给他升血压
[21:46] Call RT for a tank of nitric oxide. 联系放射科 拿一罐一氧化氮来
[21:47] Nitric oxide? 一氧化氮
[21:49] It’ll reduce the afterload so that the heart works less 这会减少右心室后负荷 从而减少心脏负荷
[21:51] and buy some time till the cath lab is ready. 在他去导管室之前 为他争取一些时间
[21:53] I’ve never seen it used for this. 我从没见过这样的疗法
[21:54] It’s unorthodox, I know, 我知道不是正规疗法
[21:56] but I don’t have a balloon pump, and we’re out of options. 但我没有气囊泵 我们别无他选了
[22:01] RT says Dr. Manning is signing out the last tank. 放射科的人说曼宁医生拿走了最后一瓶气罐
[22:03] They’ll have another ready in ten minutes. 十分钟后才能拿到下一罐
[22:06] He’ll be dead by then. 他那时早死了
[22:14] Nat, where are you going? 小娜 你去哪
[22:15] NICU. Baby Doe’s sats are in the 70s. 新生儿重症监护室 无名宝宝的血氧量在70左右
[22:18] – Put him on ECMO. – That’s a last resort. -让他接受体外膜肺氧合 -万不得已时才这么做
[22:20] I’m sorry, but I need this tank. 抱歉 我需要这瓶气罐
[22:21] What the hell are you doing? 你干什么啊
[22:22] I have no other option. You do. 我没有其他选择了 你有
[22:23] Give me that tank! 把气罐还给我
[22:24] Nat, my patient will die without it. 小娜 没有它 我的病人会死
[22:26] You’re putting the baby at risk. 宝宝会因此有生命危险
[22:27] I’m not gonna lose this guy. 我不会让这个人死
[22:29] – Will -He’s got three kids. -威尔 -他有三个孩子
[22:31] Try thinking like a doctor and not a pregnant woman. 用医生的思维思考 别因为怀孕就感情用事
[22:40] He’s in v-fib. Lost his pulse again. 他出现室颤 又没有脉搏了
[22:42] Charge to 200. Everyone clear. 充电到200 离手
[22:44] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[22:48] One more round of Epi. Let’s go. 再注射一次肾上腺素 快
[22:50] Restart compressions. 重新按压
[22:56] – Nothing. – Come on! -没反应 -拜托
[22:58] Doug? Doug, please? 道格 道格 求你了
[23:00] Please listen to me, okay? 听我说 好吗
[23:01] We need you, all right? I need you, okay? 我们需要你 我需要你 明白吗
[23:03] – Nurse. – Please? Please–stop. -护士 -求你醒来 求你…住手
[23:08] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[23:11] I got a pulse. Sinus brady again. 有脉搏了 又是窦性心动过缓
[23:13] Start amnio drip. Let’s get him to the cath lab. 开始穿刺 带他到导管室
[23:16] Let’s unclamp. 松开
[23:19] Turn on the circuit. 打开循环
[23:21] ECMO acts as a heart-lung bypass, 体外膜肺氧合的作用是心肺分流
[23:22] oxygenating the infant’s blood outside its body. 在婴儿体外通过血液为婴儿输氧
[23:28] – Sats are rising. – Thank God. -血氧量上升了 -谢天谢地
[23:32] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[23:33] There’s a Kara Dougherty downstairs to see you. 楼下有位叫卡拉·多尔蒂的女士找你
[23:35] Okay. 好
[23:39] The usual, Dino. 老样子 迪诺
[23:53] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[23:55] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[24:05] You were in the-what, the Navy, right? 你以前是海军吧
[24:09] Still am. Naval Reserves. 现在也在 海军后备队
[24:12] Doc I did my residency with was on away leave from the Navy. 有个跟我一起做住院医师的医生当时正要离开海军
[24:17] It was tough as hell practicing psychiatry with you guys. 跟你们一起当精神科医生太艰难了
[24:19] Couldn’t get anybody to open up. 不能让任何人敞开心扉
[24:23] Could be a sign of weakness. 可能是软弱的表现
[24:34] Pork rind? 炸猪皮
[24:36] No, thanks. 不吃 谢谢
[24:41] I shouldn’t eat this stuff so much. 我不该吃太多这种垃圾食品
[24:45] Guess that military culture’s tough, right? 我想军队那一套很严格吧
[24:48] Loose lips and all? 不能随便说话之类的
[25:04] Last chance, man. 最后一次机会了 兄弟
[25:05] Pretty sure they’re organic. 我确定是有机食品
[25:07] – I’m good. – No? -不用了 -不要吗
[25:20] Kara, I’m Natalie. We spoke on the phone. 卡拉 我是娜塔莉 我们在电话里聊过
[25:23] I brought Erika some clothes. 我给艾瑞卡带了些衣服来
[25:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:25] – Where’s my sister? – Follow me. -我妹妹在哪里 -跟我来
[25:30] There were some complications with the birth, 婴儿有些先天并发症
[25:32] but we think the baby’s gonna be fine. 但我们认为他会好起来的
[25:34] You think? 真的吗
[25:35] It’s still very early, 虽然还为时尚早
[25:36] but we have the best neonatal ICU in the Midwest. 但我院有中西部最好的新生儿重症监护病房
[25:39] I could take you up to see him if you want. 如果你想看看他的话我可以带你上楼
[25:40] Maybe later. 还是过一会儿再说吧
[25:41] I spoke to a social worker. 我跟社工谈过了
[25:43] It might be possible for Erika and the baby to come live with you. 也许艾瑞卡和孩子可以来和你一起生活
[25:48] Let me talk to her. 让我跟她聊聊
[26:16] You really stabilized him using nitric? 你真的用氮让他情况稳定下来了吗
[26:19] Interesting. 有意思
[26:21] What about the patient? 患者情况如何
[26:23] The RCA was completely occluded, 右冠状动脉主干完全闭塞
[26:25] and there was a 60% occlusion of the circumflex. 回旋支60%闭塞
[26:27] I stented both and placed an impella for a couple days 我给二者都做了支架 用几天心室辅助装置
[26:30] to rest the heart. 让心脏得以缓解
[26:32] What was his code time? 他抢救了多久
[26:34] Maybe 20 minutes total. 一共也就20分钟吧
[26:36] 20 minutes? 20分钟吗
[26:39] I would’ve let him go. 要是我的话就让他走了
[26:44] What’s the difference between God and a doctor? 上帝和医生有何不同
[26:48] God knows he’s not a doctor. 上帝知道自己不是医生
[27:03] I just got a page. 我刚收到消息
[27:05] Dr. Rhodes? 罗德斯医生
[27:07] Yeah? 什么事
[27:08] Please, my boss wants to talk to you. 请吧 我老板想跟你谈谈
[27:12] Okay. 好的
[27:28] You wear the scrubs well. 外科手术服挺适合你的
[27:30] I’m glad you approve. 很高兴你同意我穿
[27:34] Long time. 好久没见了
[27:39] Got a couple of minutes? 现在有空吗
[27:40] We can go grab a coffee, maybe catch up. 我们可以去喝杯咖啡 叙叙旧什么的
[27:43] I’m working. 我在上班
[27:47] You know, I took it as a good sign that you’d come home, 我认为你回家是个好兆头
[27:50] that maybe you’d worked through your issues? 或许你已把自己的问题解决了
[27:52] My issues? 我的问题吗
[27:54] Come on. 来吧
[27:56] Let it go. Let’s move on. 随它去吧 该向前看了
[27:58] You’re still the same, aren’t you? 你还是老样子 对吧
[28:00] Just untouchable. 令人难以捉摸
[28:02] Let me tell you something. 我来告诉你些事吧
[28:03] When you left this town, Connor, I was deeply hurt. 当你离开时 康纳 我十分伤心
[28:07] Yeah. You ask Claire. 真的 不信你问问克莱尔
[28:10] But right now, I’m willing to put all that behind me, 但现在 我愿意把一切置之脑后
[28:14] for the two of us to start over. 让我们俩重新开始
[28:22] It’s a good pitch, Dad. 说得不错 爸爸
[28:25] Really. You hit all the right notes. 真的 你说得头头是道
[28:31] I’m not buying it. 可我不买账
[28:39] We can go. 可以走了
[28:48] You ready to see your nephew? 准备好见你侄子了吗
[28:49] I wish I could help them. 真希望我能帮得上他们
[28:51] Kara. 卡拉
[28:52] I just got a promotion… 我刚得到一个升职机会
[28:54] customer service rep… and my boyfriend and I 当客服代表 我男朋友和我
[28:56] are talking about us moving in together. 也在讨论搬到一起住
[28:59] I’ve come too far to get sucked back into this crap again. 我受够了再次被卷进这档子破事中了
[29:02] They’re your family. 他们是你的家人
[29:04] You make that sound like a good thing. 你说得跟这是件好事一样
[29:18] Hold that position. 稳住
[29:23] What did you say this might be again, hydro what? 你说这可能是什么来着 水什么的
[29:26] Hydrocephalus. 脑积水
[29:27] Literally means “Water on the brain.” 字面意思是”脑子里有水”
[29:30] The lumbar puncture should relieve some pressure. 腰椎穿刺可以缓解压力
[29:32] So her dementia might… 所以她的痴呆症状也许
[29:34] Well, hopefully, we’ll see some cognitive improvement, 她的认知能力有希望得到改善
[29:36] and if that’s the case, we’ll implant a surgical shunt 如果那样的话 我们将植入引流管
[29:39] for long-term treatment. 用于长期治疗
[29:41] I, uh… the summer we met, 我 我们相识的那个夏天
[29:45] dancing to “Where the Boys Are.” 一起跳《男孩在哪里》的曲子
[29:47] I’d give anything to see that look in her eyes 只要能再看见她眼中的光彩 我愿付出一切
[29:50] even one more time. 哪怕一次也好
[29:53] How did they miss this? 他们怎么就忽略这种病了
[29:55] How did I miss it? 我怎么就忽略了
[29:57] How would you know? I mean, give yourself a break. 你怎么会知道 我是说 让自己喘口气
[29:59] It goes undiagnosed 80% of the time. 这种病有80%都是无法确诊的
[30:02] I feel like I betrayed her. 我感觉自己背叛了她
[30:06] Sometimes, when somebody that we love gets sick, 有时 当我们爱的人生病了
[30:11] very easy to lose sight of the person 人们很容易忽视那个人本身
[30:13] and see only the disease. 只看得到疾病
[30:15] Remembering that our loved one is still there–not always easy. 要记住我们爱的人还在 这并不容易做到
[30:22] Why don’t you go get yourself a cup of coffee, okay? 去买杯咖啡喝吧 好吗
[30:24] This can take a while. I’m here. 这边还得一会儿呢 我在这里
[30:26] I know where to find you. 我知道该去哪里找你
[30:39] Nat. 小娜
[30:44] Dr. Manning, 曼宁医生
[30:45] the police are on their way to talk to Erika Dougherty. 警察正赶来 要找艾瑞卡·多尔蒂问话
[30:48] – Police? – That’s the way it works. -警察吗 -这是必要流程
[30:50] What are they gonna do to her? 他们要对她做什么
[30:51] I don’t know. It’s not my call. 我不知道 我说了不算
[30:53] Can’t you change this? 你不能改变局面吗
[30:54] No, and neither can you. 不能 你也不能
[30:59] Well, this should make you happy. 这下你该高兴了吧
[31:17] Listen… 听好了
[31:20] the hospital’s only two blocks away. 医院只有两个街区远
[31:23] What? 什么
[31:25] The police will be here soon. 警察马上要来了
[31:26] Tell them you knew the hospital was only two blocks away. 告诉他们你知道医院离这里只有两个街区远
[31:31] The cops are coming? 警察要来吗
[31:32] And tell them you clamped the umbilical cord. 告诉他们你夹断了脐带
[31:38] You wanted your baby to live. 你想让孩子活下来
[31:55] The neurologist will talk more about this, 神经科医生还会详细来说
[31:56] but there are going to be deficits– 但他会出现一些障碍
[31:59] increased irritability, 更加易怒
[32:00] forgetfulness, impaired mobility. 健忘 行动障碍
[32:03] He won’t be getting out of bed anytime soon. 他要在病床上待一段时间了
[32:07] I’m sorry. I don’t understand, um… 抱歉 我不懂…
[32:09] deficits? 障碍
[32:10] We’ll see how he does in rehab. 看看他的复原情况吧
[32:12] I’m sorry, but your husband’s going to need a lot of care. 很遗憾 但你丈夫会需要人好好照顾
[32:20] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:26] What have you done? 你做了什么
[32:29] Have you turned my husband into a vegetable? 你把我丈夫变成了废人吗
[32:35] We don’t know the extent of the damage. 目前还不清楚损伤程度
[32:40] This is not what Doug would’ve wanted. 道格不会想这样的
[32:41] He would never want this. 他绝不会想这样
[32:44] Why didn’t you tell me something like this would happen? 你开始为什么不告诉我会这样
[32:47] We… We have three kids. 我们有三个孩子要养
[32:51] We live–we live paycheck to paycheck. 我们…我们要不停还账单
[32:55] What am I supposed to do now? 你让我现在怎么办
[33:01] You son of a bitch! 你个混蛋
[33:21] She’s still weak from the delivery. 她因为生产还是很虚弱
[33:23] We just need to ask her a couple questions. 我们就简单问她几个问题
[33:25] She’s not facing any charges yet. 目前她还没有受到任何指控
[33:28] Would you mind just giving me a moment with her? 能让我单独跟她说几句话吗
[33:34] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[33:41] She’s gone. 她不见了
[33:42] Shocker. Leave a 14-year-old runaway unattended… 震惊了 让一个14岁的小姑娘跑了…
[33:53] That poor baby. 那个可怜的孩子
[33:56] I had this fantasy I could give him a family. 我还幻想给他一个家
[33:59] Where was my head at? 我在瞎想什么
[34:01] You weren’t thinking with your head. 你根本没用脑子想
[34:05] And good for you. 这样多好
[34:09] You want out of the shower, everyone’ll understand. 你不想办迎婴派对 大家都理解
[34:13] Ugh, maybe not Helen. 可能海伦不理解
[34:15] Oh, Helen. 海伦啊
[34:21] Yeah. 没错
[34:24] Yeah. 没错
[34:27] – Time to rally. – All right. -该回去了 -好
[34:39] Dr. Charles…do you know? 查尔斯医生 你知道吗
[34:43] Did they find that girl? 他们找到那个女孩了吗
[34:45] Oh, not yet. 还没有
[34:50] I think it’s my fault she took off. 我觉得她走了是我的错
[34:53] I told her the police were coming. 是我告诉她警察要来
[34:57] So, um… 所以…
[34:59] how’s that sitting with you? 你感觉如何
[35:03] Thought I’d feel worse. 没想象中那么糟糕
[35:05] Huh. Interesting. 有意思
[35:19] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[35:21] Trying to figure out where I went wrong. 想弄明白我哪里出错了
[35:26] Guy showed up this morning. 这个人今早来医院
[35:27] I ran these, discharged him. 我做了这些检查 让他出院了
[35:29] Two hours later, he’s wheeled in with a massive MI. 两小时后 他因患严重心肌梗塞被推进来了
[35:33] How did I miss it? 我怎么会漏掉呢
[35:39] Where was the lesion? 病变部位是哪里
[35:41] Right coronary. 右冠状动脉
[35:45] I know what I’m looking for, 我知道要看什么
[35:47] and I don’t see any abnormalities. 可是并没有看出任何异常
[35:50] I got the guy back, but it’s not good. 我把那个人救回来了 但情况不好
[35:54] It’s not good. 很不好
[35:59] Sorry, man. 很遗憾
[36:02] It’s late. 很晚了
[36:04] Yeah. 嗯
[36:11] Hello there. 你好啊
[36:13] Do you know where you are? 你知道这是哪里吗
[36:15] In a hospital. 医院
[36:17] And can you tell me your name, please? 你能告诉我你的名字吗
[36:19] Carol. Carol Donovan. 卡萝尔 卡萝尔·多诺万
[36:22] Good. 很好
[36:25] – Why am I here? – You had some buildup -我为什么在医院里 -你的大脑额叶
[36:28] in the frontal subcortical region of your brain. 皮层下放出现了增生
[36:31] We drained about 50 ccs of spinal fluid. 我们抽了50cc的脑脊液检查
[36:34] What my colleague is trying to say 我同事的意思是
[36:37] is that you weren’t quite yourself. 之前你有点不对劲
[36:39] The pressure on your brain was causing you 你大脑的压力导致你
[36:41] to see things in a different way, 无法正常看待事物
[36:44] and now that pressure has been relieved. 现在压力已经释放了
[36:46] Can I ask you, do you feel strong enough to stand, 我问一下 你觉得现在有力气站起来
[36:48] – take a few steps? – Oh, yeah, sure. -然后走两步吗 -当然可以
[37:00] Tom, honey. 汤姆 亲爱的
[37:10] Carol. You’re back. 卡萝尔 你回来了
[37:14] I was here… 我之前觉得在这里…
[37:16] and I was not here at the same time. 同时又好像不在
[37:20] Like I was fading away. 好像自己在慢慢消失
[37:23] It all seemed so real. 一切都太真实了
[37:24] Your memories are gonna feel very real. 你记忆中的感受是会非常真实
[37:26] That’s perfectly normal and to be expected, 这是很正常的 确实会出现这种情况
[37:29] but this was just a temporary fix. 但你目前只是暂时好了
[37:31] We’re gonna have to do another procedure. 我们还需要再做一次手术
[37:37] Ms. Donovan, I have something for you and Mr. Donovan. 多诺万太太 我有东西给你和多诺万先生
[37:41] I went online and did a little research. 我上网查了一下
[38:04] Not bad. 不错
[38:14] – Hello? – Zoe, it’s Will. -喂 -佐伊 我是威尔
[38:17] Dr. Halstead, how are you? 霍斯特德医生 你好
[38:19] I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[38:20] I got bogged down with a case, 我一直在思考一个病例
[38:22] and I totally lost track of time. 所以完全忘记时间了
[38:24] My bad, completely. Can I–can I get a rain check? 真的是我不好 我们可以再约吗
[38:31] No problem. 没问题
[38:32] I just got pulled into a sales meeting that’s going long, 我也刚被叫来开销售会议 会开很久
[38:35] so this works out for me as well. 所以我也刚好没时间
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme