时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:28] | We owe a great debt of gratitude to one man in particular. | 我们要特别感谢一个人 |
[00:33] | He championed us, supported us, | 他支持我们 拥护我们 |
[00:36] | and happily, along the way, befriended us. | 并且一直友好地帮助我们 |
[00:39] | Without his help, | 没有他的帮助 |
[00:40] | this incredible new emergency department | 这个不可思议的新急诊室 |
[00:44] | would never have become a reality. | 肯定是不可能建成的 |
[00:46] | Our Mayor, Rahm Emanuel. | 他就是我们的市长 拉姆·伊曼纽尔 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:01] | On behalf of all the people of the City of Chicago, | 我谨代表芝加哥所有民众 |
[01:03] | all the families, all the parents | 所有家庭以及所有父母 |
[01:05] | who will be bringing their kids and their family members here | 他们在急需治疗的时候 会将他们的孩子 |
[01:07] | in dire need of care, | 以及家人送到这里来 |
[01:09] | I want to thank you ahead of schedule | 我要先谢谢你们 |
[01:11] | for what you do every day | 每天都努力工作 |
[01:12] | to making sure that everybody counts | 来保护芝加哥每个人的 |
[01:14] | in the City of Chicago. | 身体健康 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:27] | Sir, you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[01:28] | You all right? Everybody okay? | 你没事吧 大家都还好吗 |
[01:30] | Sir, can I see that for a second? | 先生 我来帮你看看 |
[01:32] | Can I see that for a second? | 让我看看 |
[01:33] | All right, it doesn’t look too bad. | 好 看上去还不是太糟 |
[01:35] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[01:37] | Call out if you need some help! | 需要帮助就大声喊我 |
[01:40] | – Miss, are you calling 911? – Yeah. | -女士 你在报警吗 -对 |
[01:42] | It’s all gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[01:46] | Take a look at that for a second? | 让我看看 |
[01:49] | All right, you’re okay. Miss, is he doing all right? | 好 你没事 女士 他还好吗 |
[02:18] | Mr. Mayor, this way. | 市长先生 这边走 |
[02:24] | CFD Plan 2, mass cas. | 芝加哥消防局第二套方案 大规模伤亡 |
[02:26] | Multiple trauma patients minutes away. | 多发性创伤患者很快就到了 |
[02:28] | Let’s go! | 快动起来 |
[02:41] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[02:42] | 45-year-old male, left leg amputation. | 45岁 男性 左腿截肢 |
[02:44] | Treatment two! | 二号治疗室 |
[02:45] | Train motorman. GCS 3. BP of 90 by palp. | 火车司机 三度昏迷 血压90 |
[02:47] | Maggie, where we going? | 麦基 去哪边 |
[02:48] | Go to trauma 4. | 创伤科四号 |
[02:49] | – Maggie, I need the x-ray here. – I got you. | -麦基 这里要做X光检查 -就来 |
[02:55] | – Crossing. – Whoa, whoa, hold it, hold it. | -借过 -等等 等等 |
[02:59] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[03:02] | Katrina, how are all these walk-ins making it through? | 卡特里娜 怎么无关的人在到处乱走 |
[03:05] | Let’s set a perimeter. | 拉条警戒线 |
[03:06] | Let’s get her into treatment 2. | 把她送到2号治疗室去 |
[03:24] | He keeps biting down. I can’t get the blade in. | 他牙一直咬着 我没法放进去 |
[03:26] | Look, you bag him. I’ll do CPR. | 你给氧 我来做心肺复苏 |
[03:34] | Come on. We’re almost there. | 撑住 我们就快到了 |
[03:36] | It’s not time yet. | 还不能放弃 |
[03:39] | Trigger all-hazard disaster plan. | 启动全方位危险应急计划 |
[03:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – Page to PhoneTree. | -明白 -翻到电话表 |
[03:43] | Right away. | 马上 |
[03:45] | 28-year-old male, crush injuries, | 28岁 男性 挤压伤 |
[03:47] | severed artery, massive blood loss. | 动脉断裂 大量失血 |
[03:48] | Trauma three just opened. | 创伤科3号刚开了 |
[03:49] | Got a tourniquet on his right leg. | 右腿有止血带 |
[03:51] | Tried to intubate but couldn’t get his jaw open. | 试过气管插管 但他牙关紧咬 |
[03:53] | He lost his pulse on the ride. | 路上已经测不到脉搏了 |
[03:54] | Put him on our monitor and rapid transfuser. | 给他上监护器 快点输血 |
[03:56] | Grab 4 units of O-neg, and start with a round of epi. | 拿4单位O型血 打一次肾上腺素 |
[03:58] | Already hit him with the epi times two. | 已经注射过两次了 |
[03:59] | Still no pulse. He’s in fib. | 还是没脉搏 他休克了 |
[04:00] | Let’s get him in the bay. I got it from here, man. | 推进医务室里去 我来接手吧 |
[04:02] | Nope, he’s mine. | 不 他是我的病人 |
[04:03] | Okay, who the hell is this guy? | 好吧 这家伙是谁啊 |
[04:05] | Says he’s a doc. | 他说他是个医生 |
[04:06] | Get off the gurney, Doc. I’m senior resident in this ER. | 从轮床上下来 医生 我是急诊室的住院医师 |
[04:09] | Yeah? Well, I’m your new trauma fellow. | 是吗 我是你的创伤科新同事 |
[04:11] | Dr. Halstead! | 霍尔斯特的医生 |
[04:12] | Female, early 20s, head trauma. | 女性 二十岁出头 头部创伤 |
[04:14] | GCS 3, unresponsive in the field. | 三度昏迷 现场时已无反应 |
[04:16] | Trauma 2 just opened. | 创伤科2号刚开了 |
[04:19] | Still GCS 3. | 还是三度昏迷 |
[04:20] | We got to change that king airway to a formal ET tube. | 要做气管内管插管 |
[04:22] | I’ll get a line in the groin. | 我去做腹股沟插管 |
[04:28] | Where’s your line? | 你们什么情况 |
[04:29] | Left AC, obvious femur fracture. | 左肩锁关节受伤 股骨骨折 |
[04:31] | – Good distal pulse. – It’s blown. | -末梢循环良好 -是粉碎性骨折 |
[04:33] | Sweetheart, we’re going to take good care of you. | 宝贝 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[04:34] | You have to go back for my daddy! | 你们快去救我爸爸 |
[04:37] | I love my daddy! | 我爱我爸爸 |
[04:38] | You know anything about that? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[04:39] | Pretty sure her father was loaded. | 她父亲应该被带走了 |
[04:40] | Must’ve been sent to Sinai or County. | 送到西奈或县里去了 |
[04:42] | Okay, sweetie, look, you see this lady right here? | 好了 宝贝 看到这位女士了吗 |
[04:45] | Her name is Maggie. | 她叫麦基 |
[04:46] | She can find anybody, anywhere, okay? | 她能找到所有人 知道吗 |
[04:48] | I promise she’ll find your daddy for you. | 她肯定能帮你找到爸爸 |
[04:50] | Better believe I will, hon. | 要相信我哟 |
[04:53] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[04:59] | You are? | 你是谁 |
[05:00] | Sarah Reese, fourth year med student. | 萨拉·里斯 四年级医学生 |
[05:02] | Can you do a cordis in the groin? | 能在腹股沟做一个插管吗 |
[05:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Get a left femoral in there. | -行 -找左股骨 |
[05:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[05:22] | There, you’re sterilized. Now stick it. | 就那里 消好毒了 可以扎针了 |
[05:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[05:35] | He’s a patient, not a pin cushion. | 他是个病人 不是针插 |
[05:36] | I can’t find a vein. | 我找不到血管 |
[05:48] | All right. Shock to 120. | 好了 准备电击 120 |
[05:51] | Clear. | 离手 |
[05:54] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[05:55] | Again. 200. | 再来一次 加到200 |
[05:56] | Clear. | 离手 |
[06:00] | I have a pulse. Sinus tach at 112. | 有脉搏了 窦性心动过速 心率112 |
[06:02] | And…he’s back. | 救回来了 |
[06:04] | Get a BP and keep giving him blood. | 检测一下血压 给他输血 |
[06:06] | Send a rainbow of tubes and a type and cross. | 全套插管 血液交叉配型 |
[06:08] | Get his blood gas and get him to the OR. | 做一下他的血气分析 然后送他到手术室去 |
[06:14] | Did you find my dad yet? | 你们找到我爸爸了吗 |
[06:16] | We will, sweetheart. Don’t you worry. | 会找到的 亲爱的 别担心 |
[06:17] | All right, now we’re gonna put something in your arm | 好 现在我们要往你的胳膊里 |
[06:19] | to give you medicine. It’s just gonna be | 打一些药水 你只会感觉到 |
[06:20] | – be a little pinch, okay? – No, no, no! | -有一点点疼 好吗 -不要 不要 |
[06:21] | – Make a fist for me, honey. – Squeeze my hand. | -把拳头攥起来 亲爱的 -握紧我的手 |
[06:23] | Look at me. Squeeze my hand. | 看着我 握紧我的手 |
[06:24] | We’re gonna count to three. Look at me. | 我们数到三 看着我 |
[06:25] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:28] | All done. Good job! Excellent. | 好啦 非常好 你做得很棒 |
[06:30] | – There you go. – Excellent. | -都好了 -很好 |
[06:31] | – Let’s get x-ray in here. – Yeah. | -在这拍个X光片吧 -好的 |
[06:37] | No gag reflex. Didn’t even need sedation. | 没有呕吐反应 连镇静剂都不用打 |
[06:40] | Not good. | 这可不妙 |
[06:42] | We got another problem. | 有更大的麻烦了 |
[06:45] | This woman’s pregnant. | 这女的怀孕了 |
[06:51] | Dr. Rhodes, welcome. Oh, are you all right? | 罗德斯医生 欢迎 你还好吗 |
[06:53] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Sharon Goodwin. | -我很好 -我是莎伦·古德温 |
[06:55] | Pleasure to meet you. Is every day like this? | 幸会 这里每天都是如此吗 |
[06:57] | Some days we’re busy. | 有时候会比较忙 |
[06:58] | 20-year-old male, cystic fibrosis. | 20岁左右男性 囊胞性纤维化 |
[07:00] | Complaining of chills, labored breathing. | 浑身发冷 呼吸困难 |
[07:02] | Temp’s 98. | 体温37度 |
[07:04] | Jamie, is that you? | 杰米 是你吗 |
[07:06] | Hi, Maggie. | 你好啊 麦基 |
[07:07] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[07:09] | I missed you guys. | 我想你们了呗 |
[07:10] | Respiratory rate is 26. | 呼吸频率26 |
[07:12] | Let’s take him to treatment 6. | 把他推到6号治疗室去 |
[07:14] | All our ER docs are busy. | 我们急诊室的医生都忙不过来了 |
[07:15] | Can you take care of our friend? | 你能看一下这位朋友吗 |
[07:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:19] | – Maggie? – Yes. | -麦基 -什么 |
[07:21] | Let Dr. Charles know that Jamie’s down here. | 告诉查尔斯医生 杰米来了 |
[07:24] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[07:27] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[07:31] | Hey, Jamie. | 你好啊 杰米 |
[07:33] | Maybe today…wasn’t such… a good day to drop in. | 看来…今天不是个…串门的好时候 |
[07:38] | Oh, we always got time for you. | 我们接待你的时间总是有的 |
[07:39] | Let’s get a CBC, a CMP, Coags, | 给他测一下血常规 血液生化 血凝率 |
[07:42] | a chest x-ray, and an ABG. | 做下胸透和动脉血气检查 |
[07:43] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[07:44] | Now, Mr. Dilson, I see that you’re using inhaled antibiotics, | 迪尔森先生 你在使用吸入式抗生素 |
[07:47] | tobramycin, albuterol. | 托普霉素 舒喘宁 |
[07:50] | You wear a vibration jacket at night and use a humidifier. | 晚上要穿震动外套 使用加湿器 |
[07:53] | – Yeah. – That’s all good. | -是的 -那就好 |
[07:55] | – I caught…a cold. – A whopper. | -我得了…感冒 -重感冒吗 |
[07:58] | Well, we got to make sure | 那我们得确保 |
[07:59] | that it doesn’t turn into pneumonia. | 你别恶化成了急性肺炎 |
[08:01] | You’ve had a few episodes. | 你已经折腾过几回了 |
[08:03] | A few means…three. | 几回是指…三回 |
[08:05] | I’ve had…more. | 还有过…更多回呢 |
[08:08] | Well, we’re going to take good care of you here, okay? | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[08:10] | – You’re at Northwestern? – Yeah. | -你在西北大学上学 -对 |
[08:11] | Well, we better get you out of here quick | 那我们得赶紧把你治好了 |
[08:12] | so you don’t miss those mid-terms. | 免得你错过期中考试 |
[08:15] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[08:18] | Hey, who’s my next patient? | 下一位病人是谁 |
[08:20] | The red tags have all been handled. | 危重病人都已经处理好了 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you sit down for a minute? | 你不如休息一下吧 |
[08:23] | You know, exercise is good for pregnant women. | 锻炼对孕妇有好处 |
[08:25] | Come on. Next patient. | 来吧 下一位病人 |
[08:27] | – All right. Treatment 1. – Thank you. | -好吧 1号治疗室那位 -谢谢 |
[08:29] | – Crib party Sunday. – Crib party? | -婴儿床派对周日开 -婴儿床派对 |
[08:31] | Maggie and I are gonna come by, | 麦基和我都会去 |
[08:32] | help you put the baby’s crib together. | 帮你把婴儿床组装起来 |
[08:34] | I’ll bring the Allen wrenches and deep dish from Kitchen 17. | 我会带着扳手和17号厨房的深盘披萨去的 |
[08:38] | You guys do not have to do that. | 你们不用这么麻烦的 |
[08:40] | Not if you think that you’re gonna do | 既然你下定决心要做单亲妈妈 |
[08:42] | the single-mom thing all by yourself, | 就别想着事事都靠你自己 |
[08:44] | not with us around. | 我们一定会帮你 |
[08:45] | Takes a village. | 大家帮你养孩子 |
[08:47] | Thanks, guys. | 多谢你们 |
[08:48] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没了你们 我真不知道该怎么办了 |
[08:55] | Why am I putting in this bolt? | 为什么要我来钻 |
[08:56] | Where’s my good-for-nothing resident? | 我那”百无一能”的住院医生呢 |
[08:57] | Put it in her 12 hours. Had to knock off. | 连值了12小时的班 熬不住了 |
[09:00] | These new rules–ridiculous, and bad for medicine. | 这些新规定蠢死了 简直让人没法看病 |
[09:04] | “Oh, I’m so tired. Oh, I can’t work.” | “人家太累了啦 没法看病了啦” |
[09:08] | Everybody’s so damn spoiled, the whole generation. | 整个这一代人都这么娇气 |
[09:11] | Gina? Gina! Oh, my God. | 吉娜 吉娜 我的天啊 |
[09:14] | – Mrs. Donahue. – What happened to her? | -多纳休女士 -她到底怎么了 |
[09:15] | Dr. Abrams, Dr. Halstead, | 艾布拉姆斯医生 霍斯塔德医生 |
[09:17] | this is Mrs. Donahue, the baby’s mother. | 这位是多纳休女士 孩子的母亲 |
[09:23] | Thanks, Maggie. | 多谢 麦基 |
[09:26] | You’re the baby’s mother? | 你是孩子的母亲 |
[09:29] | Biological mother. | 生物学上的母亲 |
[09:31] | My husband Joel and I, he’s–he’s at work. | 我丈夫乔和我 他…他在上班 |
[09:33] | He’s on his way here. We’re the parents. | 他马上赶过来 我们是这孩子的父母 |
[09:35] | Gina’s our surrogate. | 吉娜是我们的代孕母亲 |
[09:37] | Opening pressure’s 18. I’m done. | 开放压18 我撤了 |
[09:41] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[09:44] | Is she going to be okay… and the baby? | 她不会有事吧 孩子呢 |
[09:48] | Baby checks out fine. | 孩子检测结果正常 |
[09:50] | Healthy heartbeat. | 心跳很健康 |
[09:51] | Amniotic sac and placenta are intact. | 羊膜囊和胎盘都没有受损 |
[09:55] | Gina, though, I’m afraid, | 不过吉娜就不乐观了 |
[09:57] | suffered a traumatic head injury and so far, she’s unresponsive. | 她头部伤势严重 目前为止没有任何反应 |
[10:03] | We need to contact her family, | 我们需要联系她的家人 |
[10:05] | if you have any information. | 您这里有联系方式吗 |
[10:07] | My husband and I are pretty much her family. | 我和我丈夫可以说就是她的亲人了 |
[10:09] | She–she’s been living with us since | 她从胚胎植入体内开始 |
[10:11] | before the embryo was implanted. | 就和我们在一起生活了 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | She’s gonna get better, isn’t she? | 她会好起来的 对吗 |
[10:16] | She’s gonna be okay? | 她会没事的吧 |
[10:18] | I can’t promise anything. | 我无法给你任何保证 |
[10:22] | No, I can’t believe this. | 不 我简直不敢相信 |
[10:26] | What about the baby? | 那孩子呢 |
[10:28] | It’s too soon to deliver, isn’t it? | 现在生还太早了吧 |
[10:29] | She’s only 24 weeks. | 她才24周 |
[10:31] | Yes, the baby needs more time. | 是的 孩子还需要更多时间 |
[10:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:35] | Are we gonna lose our child, too? | 我们还要失去我们的孩子吗 |
[10:37] | – Oh, my God. – No, Mrs. Donahue. | -天啊 -不 多纳休太太 |
[10:38] | I’m not saying that, and I’m not giving up on Gina, | 我不是这个意思 我也没有放弃吉娜 |
[10:42] | but if the worst did happen, | 但如果发生了最糟糕的情况 |
[10:45] | it might be possible to keep her on life support | 还是能够给她上生命维持机 |
[10:47] | long enough for the fetus to become viable. | 直到孩子能够顺利生下来 |
[10:51] | So…so what, Gina just becomes… | 那…会怎么样 吉娜会变成… |
[10:56] | a human incubator? | 人体孵化器吗 |
[10:58] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那一步 |
[11:19] | Dr. Rhodes, I thought you could use these. | 罗德斯医生 我想你可能需要这个 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | How’d that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:25] | Must have snagged it on the wreckage. | 肯定是被碎片划伤了 |
[11:28] | You know, we do have a couple of doctors around here. | 我们这里还是有几名医生的 |
[11:31] | I could hook you up. | 我可以帮你联系 |
[11:32] | I don’t need one, but I could use a nurse though. | 我不需要 但我需要一名护士 |
[11:35] | Come be my other hand. | 来帮我打个下手 |
[11:37] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[11:39] | You closed that like a plastic surgeon. | 你缝得像整形医生一样好 |
[11:41] | Where’d you pick that up? | 你在哪儿学的这一手 |
[11:42] | Riyadh. | 利雅得 |
[11:44] | Spent a year there after my residency. | 实习期后在那里待了一年 |
[11:47] | Saudis paid me well not to leave unsightly scars. | 不留伤疤的话沙特人给我的待遇不错 |
[11:51] | Could you pinch those two sides together? | 你能帮我把这两侧合上吗 |
[11:53] | – There we go. – What about a tetanus shot? | -好样的 -要打破伤风疫苗吗 |
[11:55] | No, I am current, April, uh… | 不 我现在没事 爱普尔… |
[11:59] | April Sexton. | 爱普尔·塞克斯顿 |
[12:01] | English? Irish? | 英国人 爱尔兰人吗 |
[12:02] | My family’s from Brazil. | 我们家族来自巴西 |
[12:04] | Our real last name is Sanguessuga, | 我们原来姓苏苏亚南 |
[12:06] | but my parents thought Sexton sounded more American, | 但我的父母认为塞克斯顿更有美国范 |
[12:09] | and people could actually pronounce it. | 大家拼读起来也更方便 |
[12:12] | Where’re you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[12:13] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[12:15] | Born and bred. | 土生土长 |
[12:17] | Been away for a while. | 离开了一段时间 |
[12:19] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[12:24] | Two and four. Three is headed to the OR. | 二号和四号 三号已经送往手术室 |
[12:26] | All righty. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Who’s young Rambo over there? | 那个兰博小子是谁 |
[12:32] | Oh, that’s Connor Rhodes, the new trauma fellow. | 他是康纳·罗德斯 创伤科新来的 |
[12:35] | He’s gonna light up some estrogen receptors around here. | 他肯定能促进不少人的雌性激素分泌 |
[12:38] | I’ll say. He lit mine. | 我也觉得 算我一个 |
[12:40] | Well, that’s all I need. | 这样就行了 |
[12:41] | – Where’s Jamie again? – Treatment 5. | -杰米在哪里来着 -五号病房 |
[12:47] | All in a dream. | 简直就像梦中幻境 |
[12:51] | Your daughter’s stable. | 你女儿很稳定 |
[12:52] | She has a pretty serious leg fracture, | 她腿部骨折比较严重 |
[12:53] | but she’s okay, just a little shaken up. | 但没大碍 只是有点受惊 |
[12:56] | The orthopedic resident is on his way to put a cast on her. | 骨科医生马上就会来对她进行诊断 |
[12:58] | And what about my husband? I can’t get any information– | 我丈夫呢 我得不到任何有关他… |
[13:00] | We made some calls. | 我们打了几个电话 |
[13:01] | Your husband’s down the road at Sinai. | 你丈夫被送到了西奈医院 |
[13:03] | They were able to stabilize him, but his injuries are serious. | 他们能稳定他的情况 但他伤得很重 |
[13:06] | The last word I had, he was headed into surgery. | 刚才他们说已经送他去手术了 |
[13:08] | How is this happening? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[13:10] | They were just going on a father-daughter day trip. | 他们父女俩只是想出去玩 |
[13:12] | She wanted to go to the zoo. What– | 她想去动物园 怎… |
[13:13] | Ms. Lewis, the best thing you can do right now | 刘易斯女士 你现在最好的做法 |
[13:16] | is just be there for your daughter. | 就是留在这陪你女儿 |
[13:18] | We’ll keep checking on your husband, okay? | 我们会继续跟进你丈夫的情况 好吗 |
[13:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:25] | There. You can see her feet and a hand. | 你可以看到她的手和脚 |
[13:28] | Everything looks good, Mr. And Mrs. Donahue. | 一切正常 多纳休先生 多纳休太太 |
[13:30] | Oh, thank you for doing this. We just needed to see her again. | 谢谢你们 我们只是想再看看她是否平安 |
[13:38] | She…she just squeezed my hand. | 她…她刚刚捏了我的手 |
[13:41] | I swear, I felt it. | 我发誓 我感受到了 |
[13:42] | Her reflexes are still intact. | 她的反射系统依旧完好 |
[13:44] | Movement can occur, but it’s not purposeful. | 偶尔会动几下 但却是无意识地 |
[13:48] | No, she– she just did it again, | 不 她又捏了一下 |
[13:50] | right when you wiped her stomach. | 就在你擦她肚子的时候 |
[13:51] | She responded. | 她有反应 |
[14:00] | Tell me that wasn’t purposeful. | 这还不算有意识吗 |
[14:02] | Dr. Troy, let’s get a repeat CAT scan. | 特洛伊医生 重新进行断层成像扫描 |
[14:07] | You haven’t seen… even one? | 你一部都…没看过吗 |
[14:09] | Hand to God, J, I swear I keep meaning to. | 我对天发誓 杰 我发誓我一直想看 |
[14:12] | I just– | 我只是… |
[14:16] | You need another blanket here, buddy. | 你要再盖一层毯子 伙计 |
[14:20] | How many “Fast and Furious” movies are there anyway? | 到底有多少部《速度与激情》 |
[14:23] | I mean, seriously. | 我说真的 |
[14:24] | Seven. | 七部 |
[14:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[14:27] | I got a lot of catching up to do. | 那我可得好好补一补了 |
[14:29] | – Well, the last one’s the best. – How about this? | -最新那一部最棒 -这样怎么样 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna start with the last and move back–deal? | 我从最后一部开始 然后往回看 行吗 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:36] | Dr. Rhodes, dressed. | 罗德斯医生 穿好衣服了 |
[14:39] | I’m Dr. Charles, Head of Psychiatry. | 我是查尔斯医生 精神科主任 |
[14:41] | Welcome to Chicago Med. | 欢迎来到芝加哥医院 |
[14:43] | Pleasure. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:45] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[14:47] | Old pals. | 老朋友了 |
[14:49] | Known Jamie since he was… eight? | 我自打杰米…八岁就认识他了 |
[14:52] | He taught me… how to play chess. | 他教我…怎么下象棋 |
[14:54] | Big mistake. Beats me every time. | 不该教他的 他每次都能打败我 |
[14:56] | Not kidding. | 没开玩笑 |
[15:00] | Jamie, I’ve got your test results back. | 杰米 我拿到你的检测报告了 |
[15:04] | I wish they were a little more encouraging. | 我也不希望告诉你这样的消息 |
[15:06] | You’re pancytopenic, which means that your cell counts are low. | 你患有全血细胞减少症 意味着你的细胞计数很低 |
[15:10] | You’ve got a blood pH of 7.14, which means that you– | 你的血液酸碱值为7.14 意味着你… |
[15:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:16] | I’d like to intubate you, put you to sleep, | 我想给你插管 让你睡一觉 |
[15:18] | get you on a ventilator. | 上呼吸机 |
[15:20] | You’re getting fatigued. | 你越来越疲劳了 |
[15:21] | This would just allow you to rest | 这样你就能好好休息 |
[15:22] | so that the antibiotics can do their job. | 好让抗生素发挥效用 |
[15:24] | I’ve been intubated eight times. | 我已经插管过八次了 |
[15:29] | I think I’ll skip it. | 还是不要了 |
[15:32] | All right. I’ll check back in later, huh? | 好吧 我晚点再来看你 |
[15:48] | Well, there’s something I don’t often see– | 这可真少见 |
[15:50] | Will Halstead looking stumped. | 威尔·霍尔斯特德居然被难倒了 |
[15:52] | Why is it brain injuries are never | 为什么脑损伤永远不会 |
[15:54] | like you read in the textbooks? | 像教科书上说的那样 |
[15:56] | My pregnant TBI patient, bilateral contusions. | 我的有孕创伤性脑损伤病人 双侧挫伤 |
[15:59] | She was a GCS 3. And now, all of a sudden, | 格拉斯高昏迷指数为3 但突然间 |
[16:02] | she’s exhibiting movement, and she’s improved to a 6. | 她有了动作 指数也提升到了6 |
[16:04] | – Well, that’s good news. – Yeah. | -那是个好消息 -是啊 |
[16:07] | The baby’s parents will be happy. | 孩子的父母会很开心的 |
[16:09] | Oh, she’s a– she’s a surrogate. | 对了 她是个代孕妈妈 |
[16:15] | I don’t know how they do that. | 我不知道她们是怎么做到的 |
[16:17] | Carry a baby and then give it up? | 怀胎十月然后就这么放手 |
[16:19] | I mean, I know it brings a lot of joy | 我知道 这样能帮助到 |
[16:20] | to other people, but still… | 许多需要的人 但仍然… |
[16:24] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:27] | You meet the new guy yet, Rhodes? | 你见到新来的同事罗德斯了吗 |
[16:28] | You could say that. | 算见了吧 |
[16:30] | Likes to throw his weight around. | 挺喜欢发号施令的 |
[16:32] | I don’t know, strikes me as a little arrogant. | 要我说 这人有点自大 |
[16:37] | Hey, I am not arrogant. | 我可不自大 |
[16:38] | No, no. Not at all. | 不 一点都没有 |
[16:40] | You just happen to know more than anybody else. | 你只是碰巧知道的比别人都多 |
[16:49] | Dr. Rhodes, this is Ms. Acosta. | 罗德斯医生 这是阿科斯塔女士 |
[16:51] | She’s the girlfriend of your patient, Jorge Melendez. | 她是你的病人豪尔赫·门勒德斯的女友 |
[16:54] | El Dr. Rhodes es el medico de Jorge. | 罗德斯医生是豪尔赫的医生 |
[16:56] | Ms. Acosta. | 阿科斯塔女士 |
[16:57] | Your boyfriend has suffered severe injuries. | 你男友多处严重受伤 |
[17:00] | Su novio ha sufrido lesiones graves. | 你男友多处严重受伤 |
[17:02] | Esta en coma, pero estable. | 目前处于昏迷状态 但情况稳定 |
[17:05] | Coma? | 昏迷 |
[17:06] | Does he have any family that we could contact, familia? | 他有家人可以联系吗 有没有亲属 |
[17:10] | No. | 没有 |
[17:13] | I am all he has. | 他只有我 |
[17:16] | El no tiene nadie. | 没有别的亲人了 |
[17:17] | Vamos, te llevaría a él. | 来吧 我带你去看它 |
[17:24] | He speaks Spanish? | 他还会说西班牙语 |
[17:26] | *But to me, you’re as fair as you were, Maggie* | *但你在我眸里芳容依旧 麦基* |
[17:30] | *When you and I were young* | *一如你我芳华正茂时* |
[17:33] | – Hey, Herrmann. – Hey, Herrmann. | -好啊 赫尔曼 -好啊 赫尔曼 |
[17:37] | You boys hanging in there? | 你们还撑得住吧 |
[17:38] | Well, you know, it’s a train wreck. | 你懂的 这可是火车出轨 |
[17:41] | – Hm. – You? | -是啊 -你们呢 |
[17:42] | Same. | 一样 |
[17:43] | Is that from the crash site? | 这是事故现场的物品吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah, it’s the first load. | 没错 这是第一批 |
[17:47] | Cell phones, shoes, wallets, purses. | 手机 鞋 钱夹 手提包 |
[17:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:09] | Jorge. | 豪尔赫 |
[18:13] | We’re keeping him cool to prevent fever. | 我们必须给他降温 避免他发烧 |
[18:17] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[18:21] | Oh, Jorge. | 天哪 豪尔赫 |
[18:30] | Jorge. | 豪尔赫 |
[18:40] | Jorge. | 豪尔赫 |
[18:48] | “Still, he was determined to make it. | “但他决心一定要到达 |
[18:51] | “With an extra shovel of coal, he started up the hill. | 背上最后一铲煤矿 他开始向山顶进发 |
[18:54] | “The little train had never faced | 小火车从未面对过 |
[18:56] | “such a long uphill climb before. | 如此陡峭的山坡 |
[18:59] | “He was glad that he was red | 他庆幸自己是红色的 |
[19:00] | “and that none of the other trains | 这样其它火车就不会 |
[19:01] | – could see him there.” – Mrs. Donahue? | -看到他在那里” -多纳休太太 |
[19:03] | This is my colleague, Dr. Manning. | 这是我同事 曼宁医生 |
[19:07] | We, uh, we read to the baby every night | 我们每晚都会给宝宝讲故事 |
[19:09] | so she’ll recognize our voices. | 这样她就会认得我们的声音 |
[19:12] | I do that, too. | 我也会这么做 |
[19:19] | – Sherry? – Dr. Halstead? | -雪莉 -霍尔斯特德医生 |
[19:22] | Need to blow down her CO2, | 我们得降低她的二氧化碳浓度 |
[19:24] | take her off the vent and bag her, | 取下呼吸机改用气囊 |
[19:25] | give her a dose of mannitol, | 给她一剂甘露醇 |
[19:26] | and increase her dopamine drip to 12. | 然后把多巴胺点滴调快至12 |
[19:28] | – Right away. – Doctor? | -好的 -怎么回事 医生 |
[19:30] | Gina’s intracranial pressure is rising. | 吉娜的颅内压正在升高 |
[19:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:34] | You said that she was getting better. | 你之前说她正在好转 |
[19:35] | Well, she is, in that her function was improving, | 没错 她的机体功能是有了改善 |
[19:38] | but the swelling of her brain is getting worse. | 但她脑内的肿块情况正在恶化 |
[19:41] | We’re gonna try to control it with medication. | 我们会试着用药物控制 |
[19:43] | And what if the medication doesn’t work? | 如果药物不管用呢 |
[19:46] | Then she’ll require surgery. | 那就需要对她进行手术 |
[19:48] | The procedure’s called a “decompressive craniectomy.” | 我们要对她进行”去骨瓣减压术” |
[19:51] | Would that be dangerous to the baby? | 这对孩子会有危险吗 |
[19:54] | There is always a risk for the fetus, | 手术对孩子一定会有风险 |
[19:57] | and for the mother as well, so, yes. | 但对母亲也是 所以没错 |
[19:59] | That’s why we hope the medication does the trick. | 所以我们希望药物可以管用 |
[20:16] | Dr. Charles, Jamie has pneumonia, | 查尔斯医生 杰米得了肺炎 |
[20:20] | and if there’s any hope of beating it, | 如果想让他好起来 |
[20:21] | I need to get him on a ventilator now. | 我必须现在给他上呼吸机 |
[20:24] | You heard what he said. He doesn’t want that. | 你听到他说的了 他不想这么做 |
[20:26] | Well, we’re past what Jamie wants. | 我们现在管不了杰米的想法了 |
[20:28] | No, you know what, doctor? | 不 你知道吗 医生 |
[20:28] | We’re actually not past what Jamie wants. | 我们必须尊重他的想法 |
[20:31] | Kid has been so brutalized his entire life. | 这孩子生下来就受尽煎熬 |
[20:34] | He has a right to say no. | 他有权说不 |
[20:35] | Intubating Jamie is the only hope we have | 给杰米插管是让他能活下去的 |
[20:39] | of keeping him alive. | 唯一希望 |
[20:40] | What’s that gonna give him? A week? Ten days? | 那能让他多活多久 一周还是十天 |
[20:42] | It could be six months, a year, more, | 也可能是六个月 一年 甚至更多 |
[20:45] | and in that time, anything could happen. | 在此期间 他的病情有所好转也说不定 |
[20:47] | New treatments are coming along every day. | 治疗方式时刻都在进步 |
[20:50] | Now, is he on the list? | 他在名单上吗 |
[20:52] | Right at the top, but a match is highly unlikely. | 最先的就是他了 但不容易找到匹配的人 |
[20:54] | He has HLA antibodies from an islet cell transplant. | 他的胰岛细胞移植有人类白细胞抗原抗体 |
[20:57] | Well, have you spoken to his next of kin? | 你和他的家属谈过吗 |
[20:58] | Have they weighed in on this? | 他们怎么说 |
[20:59] | There isn’t anybody. Dad took off years ago. | 他没有家属 爸爸几年前就走了 |
[21:02] | His mom’s an alcoholic, bounces in and out. | 妈妈就是酒鬼 行踪不定 |
[21:05] | Look, Dr. Charles, | 听我说 查尔斯医生 |
[21:07] | you know what’s gonna happen. | 你知道不治疗会发生什么的 |
[21:08] | Jamie will lose consciousness, | 杰米会失去意识 |
[21:10] | and as his doctor, I’m gonna put him on a ventilator, | 到时候作为他的医生 我会给他用呼吸机 |
[21:12] | but by then it may be too late, | 但到那时就晚了 |
[21:16] | and there won’t be any more choices | 到时不管大家想做什么 |
[21:18] | no matter what anybody wants. | 都没有机会了 |
[21:34] | I’m Sarah Reese. | 我是莎拉·里斯 |
[21:35] | I’m a fourth year medical student. | 我是医学院四年级生 |
[21:36] | Um, Dr. Manning sent me in to check on Rachel | 曼宁医生让我来给瑞秋做检查 |
[21:39] | before we sign her out. | 然后才能让她出院 |
[21:44] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[21:46] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么呢 |
[21:51] | Why don’t you give him a name? | 不如你给他起个名字吧 |
[21:54] | I need to…talk to your mom. | 我得…和你妈妈谈谈 |
[21:59] | – So, about your husband… – What? | -你的丈夫… -怎么了 |
[22:01] | No, no. He’s okay. He’s still in surgery. | 别紧张 他很好 还在手术 |
[22:04] | The OR nurse says it’s going well. | 手术室的护士说手术很顺利 |
[22:05] | As soon as we hear something, I’ll let you know. | 我们一有消息就会通知您的 |
[22:09] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[22:11] | – Rachel, can you hear me? – What is wrong? | -瑞秋 听得到我说话吗 -怎么了 |
[22:14] | What’s happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[22:15] | – I can’t find a pulse. – Oh, my God. | -没脉搏了 -天呐 |
[22:20] | Code blue, Treatment 3. | 蓝色警报 三号治疗室 |
[22:23] | Code blue, Treatment 3. | 蓝色警报 三号治疗室 |
[22:26] | Code– a little help here! | 蓝色… 来人帮忙 |
[22:27] | Code blue, Treatment 3. | 蓝色警报 三号治疗室 |
[22:32] | Code blue, Treatment 3. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 三号治疗室 急救 |
[22:37] | You’re not compressing the heart, Sarah. | 你没有按压到她的心脏 莎拉 |
[22:38] | – You gotta go harder. – But she’s so small. | -你得用点力 -但她才这么小 |
[22:40] | – I don’t want to– – Harder! Do it, let’s go! | -我不想… -用点力 快点 |
[22:45] | Come on, Sarah! Harder! | 加油 莎拉 用力 |
[22:49] | Hold! | 停 |
[22:51] | There we go. Back in sinus. Get a BP. | 心率过缓 给她测量血压 |
[22:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:55] | She arrested. We got her back. | 她心搏停止了 已经救回来了 |
[22:57] | I can’t get an IV. | 无法静脉注射 |
[22:58] | Hand me a drill. I’ll get an IO line. | 给我个钻子 我给她做骨内输液 |
[23:05] | I got a line. | 好了 |
[23:07] | All right, let’s get her a CT/PE study and up to PICU. | 好了 给她做个扫描送去儿童重症监护室 |
[23:10] | Mom, you can come with us. | 你可以跟我们来 |
[23:19] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[23:21] | I-I just… | 我 我… |
[23:22] | I just broke a little girl’s ribs. | 我刚压断了一个小姑娘的肋骨 |
[23:26] | Reese, you saved the girl’s life. | 里斯 你救了她的命 |
[23:39] | – Jamie. – Huh? | -杰米 -怎么了 |
[23:42] | You know more about CF than most doctors. | 你比大多数医生更了解囊性肺纤维化 |
[23:46] | I’m an expert. | 我可是这方面的专家 |
[23:48] | So you know what will happen | 那你肯定知道如果我们 |
[23:49] | if we don’t put you on a ventilator. | 不给你用呼吸机 你会怎么样 |
[23:53] | Dr. Charles…it’s okay. | 查尔斯医生 没关系的 |
[24:00] | I’ve had a good life. | 我已经活得很不错了 |
[24:05] | What movie is that from? | 这又是哪部电影里来的 |
[24:09] | No, no, no. Jamie, look at me. | 不不不 杰米 看着我 |
[24:13] | It’s me, your corner man. | 是我啊 我是你的好兄弟 |
[24:19] | You got a lot of fight left in you. | 你已经身经百战 |
[24:22] | I’m not ready to throw in the towel. | 我不准备投降 |
[24:24] | One more round. | 再来一局嘛 |
[24:29] | For you? | 为了你吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah. For me. | 对 为了我 |
[24:37] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好 |
[24:48] | Mariana? | 玛丽亚娜 |
[24:50] | Hi. I’m Maggie. | 你好 我是麦基 |
[24:54] | This… this is Jorge’s. | 这是豪尔赫的 |
[24:58] | – Entiendes? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[25:01] | Inside… I found this. | 我在里面发现了这个 |
[25:11] | “From J.M. to M.A.” | J.M.给M.A.的 |
[25:21] | You’re not his girlfriend. | 你不止是他的女朋友 |
[25:26] | You’re his fiance. | 你是他的未婚妻 |
[25:30] | – Prometida. – Prometida. | -未婚妻 -未婚妻 |
[25:50] | Jorge. | 豪尔赫 |
[26:06] | Natalie, what happened with the little girl? | 娜塔莉 那个小女孩怎么了 |
[26:09] | She had a cardiac contusion. | 她有心脏挫伤 |
[26:11] | Bruising caused her to arrest. | 挫伤造成她心搏停止 |
[26:12] | She’s good now, but it was a real scare. | 她现在好了 但刚才好险 |
[26:15] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:25] | Your comatose guy– | 你那个昏迷的病人 |
[26:27] | seems like you’d want to put him on the hypothermic protocol | 你似乎想用低温疗法 |
[26:30] | and protect his brain. | 以保护他的大脑 |
[26:31] | Well, I just gave him 20 units of blood. | 我刚给他输入了20单位的血 |
[26:34] | His PH is only 7.2, | 他的酸碱值只有7.2 |
[26:36] | and he’s too cold to make a clot, | 体温过低血液无法凝固 |
[26:38] | so I didn’t see how the hypothermic protocol | 我觉得低温疗法 |
[26:41] | would help him. | 对他没用 |
[26:43] | Hey, you’re the fellow. I’m just a resident. | 你是专业医生 我只是个住院医师而已 |
[26:45] | Heard you’re local. Me, too. | 听说你是本地人 我也是 |
[26:47] | Where’d you grow up? | 你在哪里长大的 |
[26:49] | Lake Shore Drive. | 湖滨大道 |
[26:52] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[26:54] | Well, I doubt we have any friends in common. | 看来我们应该没什么共同朋友了 |
[26:58] | Canaryville. | 我是加纳利镇人 |
[27:01] | Where’d you go to med school? | 你上的什么医学院 |
[27:02] | Johns Hopkins? Stanford? | 约翰·霍普金斯医科大学还是斯坦福 |
[27:04] | No. I went to UAG. | 并没有 我上的是UAG |
[27:06] | – Where’s that? – Guadalajara. | -那是什么 -瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥城市] |
[27:08] | Didn’t see that coming. | 这倒是没料到 |
[27:13] | Got to go. | 该走了 |
[27:25] | Her ICP is unresponsive? | 她的颅内压还是没反应吗 |
[27:26] | Her CPP is 40. | 她的脑灌流压达到了40 |
[27:28] | Sherry, get me Dr. Abrams. | 雪莉 帮我去叫艾布拉姆斯医生来 |
[27:30] | You–you’re planning to do the surgery? | 你们打算做手术 |
[27:32] | What about our baby? | 那我们的孩子呢 |
[27:33] | The meds we’ve been giving Gina | 我们现在给吉娜用的药 |
[27:34] | haven’t been effective. | 没有起什么效果 |
[27:36] | Her intracranial pressure, the brain swelling, | 她的颅内压 脑部的肿胀 |
[27:38] | is getting to a dangerous level, | 正在逐渐升高到很危险的程度 |
[27:39] | and we shouldn’t wait any longer. | 我们不该再等了 |
[27:41] | I’m not sure we can consent to that. | 恐怕我们不能同意 |
[27:42] | It’s not really a matter of consent. | 这不是你们同不同意的事 |
[27:44] | Well, actually, Doctor, it is. | 事实上 医生 就是如此 |
[27:46] | We have a surrogacy contract with Gina. | 我们和吉娜签过代孕合同 |
[27:48] | A rider to that is a Medical Power of Attorney, | 这是一份医学授权书 |
[27:51] | giving us the right to make decisions on Gina’s behalf. | 让我们有权替吉娜做决定 |
[27:53] | I don’t see how we can sign off on a procedure | 既然知道了手术会危及我们的孩子 |
[27:55] | knowing it will endanger our child. | 我们要如何签署同意 |
[27:57] | Mr. And Mrs. Donahue, Gina needs this surgery. | 多纳休先生和太太 吉娜需要手术 |
[28:00] | It’s her only hope. | 这是她唯一的希望 |
[28:01] | But it’s not a guarantee she’s gonna recover. | 但这也不能保证她就能痊愈 |
[28:03] | No, but without the surgery, I can guarantee she won’t. | 确实不能 但如果不手术 她一定好不了 |
[28:11] | You would just allow her condition to worsen? | 你们就放任她的状况越来越糟吗 |
[28:13] | This is our child! | 这是我们的孩子 |
[28:15] | What would you do to save your child? | 为了救你的孩子 你会怎么做 |
[28:19] | Code blue, ICU. | 蓝色警报 重症监护室 |
[28:21] | Code blue, ICU. | 蓝色警报 重症监护室 |
[28:24] | Code blue, ICU. | 蓝色警报 重症监护室 |
[28:25] | Jorge! | 豪尔赫 |
[28:27] | I’ll take over! | 我来接手 |
[28:29] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, we need some more room. | 女士 很抱歉 我们需要更多空间 |
[28:31] | Hold compressions. | 保持按压 |
[28:38] | – No pulse. – Sinus tach. | -没有脉搏 -窦性心动过速 |
[28:40] | He’s profoundly hypotensive. | 他血压极低 |
[28:41] | Amp of Epi, max of dopamine, max of vaso. | 注射一剂肾上腺素 最大量的多巴胺和血管加压素 |
[28:44] | You’re gonna max him on pressors. | 你会让他血压升到最高 |
[28:46] | Don’t have a choice. Pads. | 别无选择 垫子 |
[28:55] | Please. | 老天保佑 |
[29:01] | That contract’s obscene. | 这合同也太可恶了 |
[29:02] | I mean, the Donahues control everything, | 多纳休夫妇可以掌控一切 |
[29:03] | what Gina can eat, drink, how much she sleeps, | 吉娜吃什么喝什么睡多久 |
[29:05] | even what she wears. | 乃至穿什么 |
[29:06] | We have to perform this operation. | 我们必须实施这一手术 |
[29:08] | Well, I’d advise against that | 我建议不要 |
[29:09] | because this is really comprehensive, | 因为这真的非常复杂 |
[29:11] | and nicely drawn up, I might add. | 而且还撰写得非常严密 |
[29:13] | The lady probably didn’t even know what she was signing. | 那个女士或许都不知道自己签的是什么 |
[29:14] | We can’t prove that. | 我们无从而证 |
[29:16] | We can’t just stand by and let her die. | 我们不能干站着眼睁睁看着她死啊 |
[29:18] | I guarantee if we perform this operation, | 我保证如果我们实施这手术 |
[29:20] | regardless of the outcome, | 无论结果如何 |
[29:22] | we’ll be sued, and they’ll likely win, | 我们都会被起诉 他们一定会赢 |
[29:23] | and millions. | 我们要赔上数百万 |
[29:25] | And that’s how we make our decisions? | 我们就是这么做决定的吗 |
[29:26] | By how much it’s gonna cost us? | 凭我们会付出多少代价 |
[29:27] | All right, get off the high horse, Dr. Halstead. | 好了 别站着说话不腰疼 霍尔斯特德 |
[29:31] | How about we call the Ethics Committee? | 如果我们打给伦理委员会呢 |
[29:33] | Be faster to call a judge, | 最好先去请个律师 |
[29:34] | but I’m not gonna burn a favor on this. | 不过这事我可不帮忙 |
[29:36] | This is ridiculous! | 这真是太可笑了 |
[29:38] | Why aren’t you trying to help us? | 你怎么就不肯出力帮帮我们 |
[29:39] | He is, and you need to back off! | 他在帮 而你需要退一步 |
[29:47] | So much easier to run a hospital without doctors. | 没有医生的医院运营起来会轻松多的 |
[29:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:55] | Jorge’s brain was without oxygen for too long. | 豪尔赫的脑部缺氧太久 |
[30:07] | – Dead? – Si. | -死了 -是 |
[30:11] | Su corazon sigue latiendo, pero el… | 他的心仍然在跳动 但… |
[30:15] | no esta aqui. | 人已经去世了 |
[30:19] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[30:37] | Mariana. | 玛丽亚娜 |
[30:39] | Mariana, this is Ms. Goodwin, our hospital administrator, | 玛丽亚娜 这是古德温女士 我们医院的主管 |
[30:43] | and Yolanda Cruz from Gift of Hope. | 这位是”希望之礼”约兰达·科鲁兹 |
[30:46] | They would like to speak to you. | 他们想和你谈谈 |
[30:49] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢 罗德斯医生 |
[31:00] | Let’s get Mr. Melendez typed for organ donation just in case. | 把门勒德斯先生照器官捐献来处理 以防万一 |
[31:03] | Keep him on the ventilator. | 呼吸机别给他拿下来 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:12] | Your first day, you already found my hiding spot. | 你第一天上班就找到了我的秘密基地 |
[31:14] | I’m Nat. | 我是娜特 |
[31:16] | Connor. | 我是康纳 |
[31:19] | I don’t suppose you keep a bottle stashed up here, do you? | 你应该不会藏了瓶酒在这里吧 |
[31:22] | Not in my condition. | 我不会的 |
[31:25] | I heard about your patient. | 我听说了你病人的事 |
[31:27] | – Tough one. – Yeah. | -很煎熬吧 -是啊 |
[31:30] | I just keep wondering– | 我一直在想… |
[31:32] | if there was anything else you could’ve done? | 你还能不能做点别的 |
[31:35] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:40] | Is your husband a doc, too? | 你丈夫也是医生吗 |
[31:45] | No. | 不是 |
[31:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:04] | Hi. I have some good news. | 你好 我有个好消息 |
[32:07] | Somebody would like to say hello to you. | 有人想和你打个招呼 |
[32:09] | Oh, God. David! | 天呐 大卫 |
[32:12] | Judy. | 朱蒂 |
[32:15] | I’m fine. How’s Rachel? | 我没事 瑞秋怎么样了 |
[32:17] | She’s good. She’s sleeping. | 她没事 她睡着了 |
[32:20] | The doctors said her tests are good. | 医生说她的检查结果都很好 |
[32:21] | They just want to keep her here a day or two. | 他们想留她在这里观察一两天 |
[32:24] | David, I didn’t know where you were. | 大卫 我之前不知道你在哪 |
[32:26] | I don’t know what I would do if I lost you. | 我不知道如果失去了你 我该怎么做 |
[32:39] | Ms. Donahue, | 多纳休太太 |
[32:40] | I’m Sharon Goodwin, Chief of Services. | 莎伦·古德温 医院的服务主管 |
[32:43] | I know about your situation. | 我明白您的处境 |
[32:46] | And you think we’re monsters. | 但你觉得我们是恶人 |
[32:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:50] | I think that you and your husband | 我认为你和你丈夫 |
[32:52] | are faced with a very difficult decision. | 面临着一个非常艰难的决定 |
[32:58] | We just wanted to have a baby. | 我们只是想要个孩子 |
[33:01] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[33:03] | It’s supposed to be so simple, so natural, and instead– | 本来应该是很简单很自然的事 但是… |
[33:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[33:11] | We love Gina, | 我们爱吉娜 |
[33:15] | but this is our last chance to have a child. | 但这是我们有自己孩子的最后机会了 |
[33:18] | There’s no more embryos, no more eggs. | 再也没有胚胎 没有卵子了 |
[33:27] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[33:30] | You have to ask yourself what you can live with. | 这你得问问自己的良心 |
[33:33] | How are you gonna feel a week from now? | 一周后你会是什么感受 |
[33:36] | A month or a few years? | 一个月后 或者几年后 |
[33:40] | Gina handed over her life to you in that contract. | 那份合同里吉娜把自己的生命交给了你 |
[33:44] | She trusted you to make the right decision. | 她相信 你会做出正确的决定 |
[33:51] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果换做你你会怎么做 |
[33:54] | I’d want to live up to that trust. | 我不会辜负那份信任 |
[34:08] | Removing cranial flap now. | 现在拿开颅骨骨瓣 |
[34:13] | Swelling’s pretty pronounced. | 脑肿胀很严重 |
[34:14] | If we waited any longer, she would have herniated. | 如果晚一步 她就会得疝气 |
[34:17] | Fetal heartbeat steady. | 胎心稳定 |
[34:19] | I don’t recall inviting you into my OR. | 我没邀请你来我的手术室吧 |
[34:21] | – Give me suction here. – Yes, Doctor. | -这里吸一下 -好的 医生 |
[34:31] | All right, as soon as I cauterize this, | 好 我一烧灼这个 |
[34:32] | we can get into the dura. | 就可以到达硬脑膜了 |
[34:35] | Fetal heart rate is dropping. | 胎心速率下降 |
[34:36] | I haven’t opened the dura yet. | 还没打开硬脑膜 |
[34:37] | – Patient’s BP is falling. – 110. | -病人血压在下降 -110 |
[34:39] | – Well, I’m almost there. – 100. | -快了 -100 |
[34:41] | Tracings look like crap. | 情况很糟糕 |
[34:42] | That strip doesn’t correct in 30 seconds, | 30秒之内还不搞定 |
[34:44] | – we’re crash-sectioning her. – Give me suction here. | -她就不行了 -这里抽吸 |
[34:47] | Give me suction right now. More. | 马上抽吸 继续 |
[35:08] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[35:11] | A crash victim I’d been treating has died. | 我救治的一个事故受害人去世了 |
[35:14] | He’s a match for Jamie. | 他跟杰米配型成功了 |
[35:24] | Let’s get him some lungs. | 我们给他换个新肺 |
[35:26] | Only thing, his fiance won’t give consent. | 不过他未婚妻不同意 |
[35:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[35:53] | It was a difficult surgery, but it went well. | 手术虽然很难做 但是进展顺利 |
[35:57] | Dr. Abrams was able to relieve the pressure on Gina’s brain. | 艾布拉姆斯医生成功把吉娜脑部的压力释放了 |
[36:01] | Both Gina and the baby came through just fine, so far. | 吉娜和宝宝目前都挺过来了 |
[36:08] | Dr. Abrams will be out to speak to you shortly. | 艾布拉姆斯医生一会儿会出来跟你们说 |
[36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | He’s 20 years old. | 他才20岁 |
[36:25] | Without new lungs, he will die. | 没有新肺 他会死的 |
[36:34] | Your fiance… | 你未婚夫… |
[36:37] | The man you love… | 你爱的那个人… |
[36:40] | The man who loved you… | 爱你的那个人… |
[36:45] | …can save his life. | 能救他的命 |
[37:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:15] | Si. | 好 |
[37:19] | Yes. | 我同意 |
[37:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:23] | I’ll alert the transplant team. | 我去通知移植小组 |
[37:36] | Central line. | 中心线 |
[37:38] | I can’t tell you how many times I missed | 我都不知道试了多少次 |
[37:40] | before I finally got it. | 最后才找到的 |
[37:42] | I know how to do it. I just couldn’t do it in there. | 我知道怎么做 但是一到真人身上我就做不到了 |
[37:45] | It takes practice, that’s all. | 需要勤加练习 仅此而已 |
[37:47] | I’m fine with him. I never miss. | 对着假人时我没问题 从没失手过 |
[37:50] | Yeah, he’s the ideal patient. | 没错 他是理想患者 |
[37:53] | You can’t hurt him, | 无论如何你都伤不到他 |
[37:54] | and his life’s not hanging in the balance. | 他也没有命悬一线 |
[37:57] | If this rotation weren’t a requirement, | 如果不是因为必须要实习 |
[37:58] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会来了 |
[38:00] | Where would you be? | 那你会去哪里 |
[38:01] | I’m a lab person. | 实验室里 |
[38:02] | – Pathology? – Maybe. | -病理学吗 -可能 |
[38:06] | Every med student, | 每一个学医的学生 |
[38:08] | once they start dealing with patients, | 一旦开始跟病人打交道 |
[38:10] | thinks they’d do better in Pathology. | 都会以为在病理学方面会做得更好 |
[38:14] | I did. | 我就是那样 |
[38:50] | Nat? | 娜特 |
[38:53] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:55] | The first few months after Jeff died… | 杰夫去世后的头几个月… |
[39:02] | I still kept waiting for him to walk through the door. | 我还是一直等他推门进来 |
[39:08] | I don’t anymore. | 现在我不等了 |
[39:17] | Come here. | 来 |
[39:32] | “Death, vicious death, leave a green branch for love.” | 死亡 恶毒的死亡 留给爱一线生机吧 |
[39:36] | – You do speak Spanish. – Nope. | -你会说西班牙语 -不会 |
[39:38] | But you know Lorca. | 但是你知道洛尔卡 |
[39:41] | Third wife was from Spain. Loved Lorca. | 我第三任妻子是西班牙人 她很爱洛尔卡 |
[39:44] | Came in handy when we were courting. | 我追求她的时候学来用的 |
[39:51] | They got the first lung in. | 他们把第一叶肺给他移植上了 |
[39:53] | Halfway there. | 成功了一半了 |
[40:03] | Jamie made that for me when he was eight. | 杰米八岁的时候给我的 |
[40:09] | You know, I was brought in to help him cope | 当时我被安排过去 |
[40:11] | with his condition | 帮他接受情况 |
[40:14] | and all the things he wouldn’t be able to do. | 还帮他做所有他无法做的事 |
[40:17] | Did not need my help. | 但他不需要我的帮助 |
[40:20] | I mean, this kid did more things than most kids his age ever do. | 这个孩子比大多数其他同龄的孩子做得都要多 |
[40:24] | He went out for the swim team in high school. | 高中时他还参加了游泳队 |
[40:26] | A kid with CF taught me how to cope. | 一个患有囊性纤维变性的孩子教会了我怎么面对人生 |
[40:35] | Going back to the hospital? | 回医院吗 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:39] | Wouldn’t mind being there when he wakes up. | 等他醒来时我要在他身边 |
[40:42] | Can I come? | 我能一起去吗 |
[40:47] | Sure. | 当然 |