Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第9季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第9季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] How does it feel, knowing you might make 你也许能把她们培养成消防员
[00:02] firefighters out of these girls? 你感觉如何
[00:03] Feels pretty damn good. 感觉棒极了
[00:05] My chief just got approval to hire a part-time assistant. 我队长招聘兼职助理的申请审批通过了
[00:08] Are you seriously offering me a job? 你是要给我提供工作吗
[00:11] It’s always been you. 一直是你
[00:13] If Gabby came back and asked you to leave with her, 如果加比回来 让你跟她走
[00:16] would you go? 你会走吗
[00:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:18] I think you should leave. 你走吧
[00:22] You are the very definition of a leader. 你就是活生生的领袖
[00:24] When the lieutenants’ test is offered in a few months, 几个月后的副队考试
[00:27] I want you to take it. 我希望你参加
[00:28] Do you think I’m ready? 你觉得我准备好了吗
[00:31] You have plenty of time. 你还有的是时间
[00:32] and you have me. 而且你还有我
[00:35] The meeting is today for lieutenant candidates. 副队候选人的会议今天进行
[00:39] And, to be honest, I’m a little nervous. 说实话 我有点紧张
[00:42] There is something about reality hitting, like… 就好像突然醒悟过来…
[00:46] “Damn, in a few months, I’m taking the lieutenants’ test.” “天啊 几个月后 我要考副队了”
[00:49] – Yeah, you are. – Yeah. -是的 -是啊
[00:51] You’re gonna help me study, right? 你会帮我复习的 对吧
[00:52] Like the squad truck ins and outs? 比如关于抢险车的一切知识
[00:54] ’cause I gotta learn that from the master. 因为我必须找一名良师
[00:56] I’m here. Anything you need. 没问题 随叫随到
[00:57] Okay. 好
[00:58] So maybe after shift, we go through it? 那排班之后 我们过一遍吗
[01:00] – Sure, sounds good. – Okay. -行啊 没问题 -好
[01:04] – So this is what I drive… – Well, good morning. -这是我开的车 -早上好啊
[01:08] Hey, squad. Morning. 队友们 早
[01:10] Just so you know, 跟你说一声
[01:11] Kylie says “squad” when she’s referring to her pals, 凯莉基本说到朋友 家人 甚至任何人
[01:13] her family, or pretty much anyone. 都会用”队友”这个词
[01:16] How’s her first day going? 她第一天表现如何
[01:17] So far, so good. 目前还可以
[01:18] Chief Boden’s been awesome. 博登队长一直很好
[01:20] He introduced me to everybody, showed me the rigs. 他把我介绍给了大家 给我看了装备
[01:23] You mind if I give her my personal tour, 你介意我带她私下转一转吗
[01:25] which might include a hidden stash of Nitro Takis? 很可能包括我藏起来的素食薯条
[01:28] Go right ahead. 你随意
[01:30] I love Nitro Takis. 我超爱素食薯条
[01:32] Oh, right? It’s the perfect breakfast. 对不对 太适合早餐吃了
[01:33] – Right, right this way. – Yes, yes! -这边请 -太好了
[01:34] – You happen to notice… – The similarities? -你有没有注意到 -她们的相似之处吗
[01:38] Yes, I did. 注意到了
[01:49] Can we, uh…can we talk? 我们能聊聊吗
[01:54] Yeah, of course. 当然
[02:10] I’m really sorry 很抱歉
[02:12] about the way things went down the other night. 那天晚上变成那样
[02:14] No, don’t be. 不必抱歉
[02:15] Like I said, this is on me. 我说了 这事怪我
[02:17] It was on both of us. 不 我们都有责任
[02:20] And I want you to know, 我希望你知道
[02:23] I don’t regret it. 我不后悔
[02:26] Okay. 好
[02:29] It sounds like you do? 听起来你好像很后悔
[02:34] Matt… 马特
[02:37] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[02:39] Squad 3, Ambulance 61… 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[02:41] Later. 回头说
[02:41] Yeah, later. 好 回头说
[02:46] Come on. 郁闷
[02:50] Victim’s on the roof, Captain! 受害者在屋顶上 队长
[02:59] Get us close. 把我们送过去
[03:05] Pull a horseshoe off the engineer’s side. 水罐车解除一侧固定
[03:07] Copy that. 收到
[03:12] Someone! 救命
[03:15] Help, over here! Help! 这里需要帮忙
[03:16] Mouch, extend the aerial. 穆奇 把云梯升起来
[03:17] Gallo, you’re coming to the roof with me. 加洛 你跟我上屋顶
[03:19] – You got it, Captain. – We’re up here! -没问题 队长 -我们在上面
[03:25] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[03:26] My boss, he’s still in there! 我老板 还在里面
[03:28] All right. We’ll find him. 好 我们去找他
[03:30] Capp, get this guy to the medics. 卡普 送他去医务人员那里
[03:32] Hey, bud, come with me. 来 跟我来
[03:33] – Tony, get a RIT-Pak ready. – Copy that. -托尼 准备氧气面罩 -收到
[03:35] Cruz, you got one victim inside. 克鲁兹 里面有一个受害者
[03:37] Yeah, it’s rolling in there. 好 里面浓烟滚滚
[03:39] Let’s make it quick. 那我们就快点
[03:50] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[03:54] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:01] Hey, sweep left. 找找左边
[04:04] – Meet me on the Charlie side. – Copy that, lieutenant. -我们C侧会和 -收到 副队
[04:11] Over here! 在这里
[04:12] Bring it over here! 开到这边来
[04:14] 梯级对齐 伸展
[04:16] Yup. 好
[04:18] It’s all yours, Captain. 交给你了 队长
[04:25] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:31] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:46] Come on! You’re going the wrong way. 过来 你走错方向了
[04:48] Over there. 在那里
[04:50] Hey, Cruz. I found a victim. 克鲁兹 我找到受害者了
[04:52] There might be another one on the northwest corner. 西北角那可能还有一位
[04:54] Come on, we gotta get you out of here. 来 我们会带你离开这里
[05:12] Casey! 凯西
[05:28] Casey! Hang on. 凯西 撑住
[05:35] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -嗯
[05:38] – Mouch, lock the stick! – It was! -穆奇 固定梯子啊 -已经固定了啊
[05:41] It is! 现在也是啊
[05:51] I got you, Cap. 我来了 队长
[06:00] Our exit route! It’s too hot now. 我们出去的路线 现在温度太高了
[06:02] We won’t get through. 我们过不去
[06:04] Got it? 绑好了吗
[06:13] Come on. 加油
[06:14] There we go 好了
[06:25] Stay down. 趴下
[06:28] You okay? 你没事吧
[06:32] – The hell was that? – I don’t know. -刚才到底怎么回事 -我不知道
[06:38] – Is he all right? – Come on. -他没事吧 -来
[06:49] – Get ready to go! – Yeah. -准备过去 -好
[06:55] All right. Go now, go! 好了 快过去 快
[07:08] All right, come on. Let’s move. 好了 来 我们走
[07:15] Two civilians coming down. Mouch, is the aerial locked? 两位市民要下来了 穆奇 云梯固定好了吗
[07:21] Yes, Captain. 是的 队长
[07:26] Okay, one at a time. Take it slow and easy. 好 一个一个来 慢慢地
[07:43] Who else is in there? 还有谁在里面
[07:45] – Uh, what? – Who were you going back for? -什么 -你刚才回去救谁
[07:47] I was trying to get to my car. 我是去救我的车
[07:49] – A car? – A ’70 Stingray. -一辆车 -一辆70款克尔维特刺魟
[07:54] Squad 3, we’re all clear. Cruz, move out. 3号抢险车 我们都出来了 克鲁兹 出来吧
[07:57] There’s no one else inside. 里面没别人了
[07:58] Copy that! On the way out. 收到 马上出来
[08:00] Come on. Let’s get you to the medics. 过来 让医护人员给你看看
[08:05] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[08:07] Care to explain, Mouch? 能解释一下吗 穆奇
[08:09] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么回事
[08:10] Captain, I swear it was locked. 队长 我发誓它已经固定好了
[08:12] – The rung alignment– – Yeah, sure. -那个”梯级对齐” -对 当然
[08:13] – Okay. – Light was on– -好 -那个灯是亮的
[08:14] Yeah, good job. 行 干得好
[08:20] Let’s take a look at that cut. 我看看那个伤口
[08:21] It’s fine. 它没事
[08:22] – Could be worse. – Come on. -还好是小伤 -过来
[08:27] It’s not too deep. 不太深
[08:28] Just need to clean it and put a bandage on it. 只要清理一下 贴个创可贴就行了
[08:31] Glad you’re okay, Captain. 很高兴你没事 队长
[08:32] Looked pretty scary there for a minute. 刚才看着挺吓人的
[08:34] Lucky Gallo got there when he did. 幸好加洛及时赶到了
[08:36] For sure. 没错
[08:41] Um, our victim’s burns cover most of his hands. 受害者的双手大面积烧伤
[08:44] So we should probably get him over to Med. 所以我们应该送他去医院
[08:47] We’re done here. 好了
[08:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:10] Hey, Kidd, you okay if I pull the rig out under the apron? 基德 你介意我把车停到车库外面去吗
[09:13] Sure. Captain. 没问题 队长
[09:15] – Yeah. – Just a reminder. -嗯 -告诉你一下
[09:17] I got that meeting at headquarters. 我要去总部开会
[09:18] – Sure, go ahead. – Okay. – 好 去吧 – 好
[09:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:33] Ritter? 里特
[09:35] Come here. 过来
[09:40] What’s up, Chief? 怎么了 队长
[09:42] What is that? 这是什么
[09:45] I think that’s one of those standing desks. 我觉得是那种站立式的办公桌
[09:49] But why? 但是为什么
[09:51] – Why… – Why is it here, in my office? -为什么 -为什么在这里 在我办公室
[09:54] I don’t know, Chief. 我不知道 队长
[09:55] I didn’t have anything to do with this. 这事跟我没有任何关系
[09:57] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[10:01] – About the, uh… – Yeah. -是说这个 -是的
[10:04] I found it in the utility closet. 我在储藏室里发现的
[10:06] You were complaining about your back earlier, 你之前抱怨说背痛
[10:08] so I figured… 所以我想着
[10:12] And you know what they say. 你知道他们说的
[10:15] “Sitting is the new smoking.” “久坐等于抽烟”
[10:18] Right. Right. 是的 是的
[10:21] Okay. 好吧
[10:23] Well done, Kylie. 很好 凯莉
[10:26] Yeah. Uh, see how you like it. 是的 你看看效果怎么样
[10:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[10:32] Congratulations. 恭喜
[10:34] You’re here because your name came up for the lieutenant test. 你们在这里是因为你们要参加副队测试
[10:38] But first you have to pass. 但首先你们得通过测试
[10:41] Then wait for placement. 然后等待安排
[10:43] For some of you, that could take years. 对其中一些人来说 可能要花好几年时间
[10:45] For others, it may never happen. 而对于其他人来说 可能永远也不会成功
[10:49] There will be a written portion along with timed events, 然后有一场计时笔试
[10:51] similar to the CPAT. 跟后备队员体能测试类似
[10:53] You have until March 19th. 时间是3月19日
[10:54] So come prepared… 所以好好准备
[10:56] or don’t come at all. 不然干脆别来
[10:58] Refer to the info sheets for books you need to get, 信息表上有你们需要的书
[11:01] which events to expect, and CFD online resources. 后续安排 以及芝加哥消防局的在线资源
[11:05] Any questions? 有问题吗
[11:07] All right, then. Dismissed. 好了 解散
[11:12] You must be Stella Kidd. 你肯定是史黛拉·基德
[11:14] Chief Boden’s a big fan of yours. 博登队长是你的忠实粉丝
[11:17] I feel the same way about him. 我也是他的忠实粉丝
[11:20] Joey Sandoval. 乔伊·桑多瓦尔
[11:21] I was at the leadership retreat right after you. 我刚好在你之后参加了领导训练营
[11:22] Heard your name a lot. 久闻大名
[11:24] You made a real impression on Chief Morgan. 你给摩根队长留下了深刻的印象
[11:27] I mean, that’s– that’s nice to know. 这…很高兴听你这么说
[11:29] Time to break up the party. 抱歉打扰你们了
[11:30] There’s another meeting coming in right after this one. 后面还有一场会要开
[11:35] – Good to meet you. – Yeah, good to meet you. -很高兴见到你 -是的 很高兴见到你
[11:37] Chief, thank you for the opportunity. 队长 谢谢你给我机会
[11:41] March 19th, I’ll come prepared. 3月19日 我会好好准备
[11:44] Good. 很好
[11:50] Hey, Mouch! 穆奇
[11:52] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[11:54] Throw another Frisbee up on the roof? 又把飞盘扔上屋顶了吗
[11:58] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道怎么回事
[12:00] Lock’s working just fine now, 现在锁又是好好的
[12:02] but on the call– 但是在现场
[12:04] Swear I locked it in. I know I did. 我发誓我锁定了 我知道我锁定了的
[12:08] Okay. What’d Casey say? 好的 凯西怎么说
[12:11] Not a lot. 没多说
[12:12] Just stared at me with hate in his eyes. 就是愤恨地盯着我
[12:16] No, he didn’t. 不会的 他没有
[12:18] I mean, maybe he’s a little pissed off, is my guess. 我猜他可能是有一点点生气
[12:21] He’s got every right to be. 他有权生气
[12:22] He was half an inch away from a career-ending injury… 他差一点就可能会受重伤导致无法继续消防员生涯…
[12:25] or worse. 甚至可能更严重
[12:28] I know I didn’t bump the lever. 我知道我没有碰控制杆
[12:30] And even if I did, when it’s locked in, 而且即使我碰了 锁定时
[12:32] it shouldn’t move. 也不应该移动
[12:36] If you say it was locked in, 如果你说已经锁定了
[12:38] I believe you. 我相信你
[12:39] Then why can’t I find a mechanical problem? 那为什么我找不到机械故障
[12:46] Can you just let me… 你能不能让我
[12:48] Okay. Of course. All right? 好的 当然可以 好吗
[12:51] I gotta figure this out. 我得搞清楚原因
[12:54] What happened today, that can’t ever happen again. 今天发生的事不能再次发生
[13:08] “The truck officer momentarily lost balance “云梯车上的消防队员由于在空中
[13:10] “due to excessive aerial sway 摇晃而失去平衡
[13:14] “possibly caused by high winds 很可能是因为风力过大
[13:17] but recovered and continued with the rescue operation.” 但还是迅速调整姿势 继续救援”
[13:23] High winds? 风力过大
[13:27] I was inside the fire at the time. 我当时在火场里
[13:29] I didn’t see any of it. 我什么都没看到
[13:32] I mean, I don’t know what happened, exactly. 我是说 我不知道到底发生了什么
[13:35] The ladder bucked like a bronco. 那梯子跟马背一样颠
[13:37] If a mistake was made, tell me. 如果发生了什么错误 告诉我
[13:40] Mouch screwed up. He knows it. 穆奇自己搞砸了 他很清楚
[13:42] That’s punishment enough. 这种惩罚已经足够了
[13:44] Rather not send this up the chain. 最好还是别把这件事报上去
[13:46] I’m with Casey on this. 我觉得凯西说得对
[13:47] They suspend Mouch, we just get some other floater 要是他们给穆奇停职 也只会派一个
[13:49] with half his experience. 只有他一半经验的家伙来
[13:54] Yeah. 是啊
[13:56] Well, it’s your neck on the line. 反正遇到危险的是你
[14:00] Far as I’m concerned, it’s your call to make. 既然如此 就听你的决定吧
[14:08] – Hey, Chief? – Yeah? -队长 -怎么了
[14:10] What’s that? 那是什么
[14:13] You never seen a standing desk before? 你从来没见过立式办公桌吗
[14:15] No, not–not in here. 没…没在这里见过
[14:18] Well, you know what they say. 你也知道他们都说
[14:21] sitting is the new smoking. 久坐等于抽烟
[14:24] Who’s “they”? “他们”是谁
[14:26] How the hell am I supposed to know? 我他妈怎么知道
[14:39] Is 61 still out? 61车还没回来吗
[14:41] Not sure. Why? 不确定 怎么了
[14:43] No big deal. 没什么
[14:45] I’m trying to find 我想看看
[14:46] someone who would’ve helped me out of the building, 谁能帮我找找出去的路
[14:48] – and… – Severide. -然后… -西弗莱德
[14:52] ’70 Stingray. 70款克尔维特刺魟
[14:54] Ken. 我叫肯
[14:55] I never got a chance to thank you. 我一直没找到机会来谢谢你
[14:57] Kelly. 我叫凯利
[14:58] If you hadn’t pulled me out of there… 要是你没把我救出来
[15:00] Yeah, I’m a big car guy myself, 我自己也是一个车迷
[15:01] but they haven’t made one yet that I’m willing to die for. 但是这世上还没有能让我不要命的车
[15:04] It wasn’t just any car. 那不是普通的汽车
[15:05] It was my dad’s. 那原本是我爸爸的
[15:06] Spent ten years restoring it. 他花了十年维修
[15:08] Never lived to see it through. 去世时也没有修好
[15:10] Wanted me to finish it for him. 他希望我能替他完成
[15:13] LeMans blue. 莱曼蓝
[15:14] Turbo jet. 454 V-8. 涡轮喷气发动机 454V8
[15:17] Wish I could’ve heard that. 真想听听那声音
[15:18] Hey, man, I went back there 伙计 我出院后
[15:20] the minute the hospital discharged me 他们让我检查受损程度
[15:21] to check the damage, 我就来到了这里
[15:23] but the doors were boarded up with a notice from OFI? 但是门上贴着一张OFI的告示
[15:26] Yeah, that’s the Office of Fire Investigation. 是的 火警调查办公室
[15:28] They have to determine the cause. 他们得先决定起火原因
[15:31] How long till I can get back in there? 我什么时候才能进去
[15:33] Depends what they find. 那得看他们查出来的结果了
[15:34] – Do you know how it started? – No. -你知道是怎么起火的吗 -不知道
[15:37] But I’ve been complaining to the landlord 但是我和房东说了好几年
[15:38] for years about a twitchy subpanel. 那个电子面板有问题
[15:40] Yeah, well, I’m sure someone will get in touch. 应该有人会联系你的
[15:43] Yeah, yeah. Okay. 嗯 嗯 好的
[15:44] Um, hey, man, thanks again. 伙计 再次感谢你
[15:45] – I owe you my life. – Yeah, glad you’re okay. -我欠你一条命 -你没事就好
[15:55] I didn’t realize we were low on anything. 我都不知道我们有东西不够用了
[15:56] My bad. I should’ve checked that. 对不起 我应该核查一下的
[15:58] Um, no, we’re–we’re not. I just– 不 没有 我只是…
[16:01] I just thought it never hurts to do a supply run, right? 我只是觉得来补充一下东西总是没有害处的
[16:05] Right. 好吧
[16:09] Am I crazy, or did I pick up on a little something-something 是我脑子出问题了还是你和凯西之间
[16:14] between you and Casey? 真的有点火花
[16:15] Casey? No, not–no. 凯西 不不 没有
[16:21] I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years, 我刚和交往了两年的男友分手
[16:23] which is a good thing, so. 这是好事 所以
[16:24] Casey’s definitely not my boyfriend. 凯西绝对不是我男友
[16:26] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[16:27] I’m just saying I’m happy to talk boys anytime you want. 我只是想说 你想什么时候和我聊男孩子都行
[16:33] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[16:35] what is up with Gallo? 加洛最近怎么样
[16:37] Is he seeing anybody, or… 他有没有跟什么人约会呀
[16:40] You know, we’re not super close. 你也知道 我们俩没那么熟
[16:41] So I haven’t asked. 我也没问过他
[16:45] But I haven’t heard of anyone recently. So… 但是我确实没听说他在跟谁交往 所以
[16:50] Okay! 这样呀
[16:52] Good to know. 我知道了
[17:02] Hey, Mouch. What you got there, buddy? 穆奇 你拿的是什么
[17:03] You reading the phone book? 你在看电话本吗
[17:05] It’s the operations manual for 81. 是81号云梯车的操作手册
[17:08] Uh, you never read it? 你没读过吗
[17:09] You know, maybe that’s the problem, huh? 所以这就是问题所在吧
[17:11] No, Cruz… Of course I read it. 没有 我当然读过
[17:14] First thing I did last year after we got the new truck. 去年我们刚收到新云梯车的时候 我就读了
[17:17] Now I’m reading it again. Is that okay with you? 现在我在重新看一遍 有什么问题吗
[17:20] Yeah, sorry, Mouch. Was just a dumb joke. 抱歉 穆奇 我就是在开玩笑
[17:23] Hey, did you check the hydraulics? 你有没有检查过液压设备
[17:24] You know, maybe you got a bad seal 可能是因为密封不牢
[17:25] or a leaky hose line. 或者管道泄漏的问题
[17:31] Can’t you see he’s beating himself up? 你没看出来他很自责吗
[17:34] – I was just trying to help. – Yeah. Well, don’t. -我只是想帮忙 -别白费力气了
[17:48] What’s the address again? 地址是什么来着
[17:49] 255 South Archer. 南阿切尔街255号
[17:51] It was a warehouse fire full of cars. 是装满车的仓库着火
[17:53] Looking like an electrical fire. 应该是电气起火
[17:55] So they can release the scene? 我们可以解封现场了吗
[17:56] Oh, get in line. 等等吧
[17:57] I got two fatality fires taking priority right now. 现在还有两起需要优先处理的致命性火灾
[18:00] Uh, there’s just a guy 就是有个人
[18:01] that wants to check on one of the cars inside. 想看一下那个车库里一辆车的情况
[18:02] It should only take a few minutes. 几分钟就好
[18:04] Well, he can get in there 只要有一位有资格的
[18:04] once a qualified fire scene investigator signs off on the cause. 火警现场调查员签字认证火灾原因 他就能进去
[18:09] you know who’s qualified? 你知道谁有资格吗
[18:10] Kelly Severide. 凯利·西弗莱德
[18:14] You close out this investigation for me, 你帮我处理好这次调查
[18:15] and you can let your buddy in there to check on his car. 我就让你的小伙伴进去看他的车
[18:18] I don’t work at OFI. 我不在火警调查办公室工作
[18:19] You should, Severide. It’s in your blood. 你应该在的 西弗莱德 你生来就适合干这个
[18:23] If I do this, 如果我去查
[18:24] will you stop pestering me about coming back here? 你能不再劝我回来了吗
[18:26] No. 不
[18:30] Fine. 好吧
[18:32] Thanks, Van Meter. 谢了 范米特
[18:33] No, Severide. Thank you. 不 西弗莱德 是我谢谢你
[18:42] Look at this. Kelly Severide, back at OFI. 看看 凯利·西弗莱德 又回来了
[18:45] I know. I can’t seem to stay away. 我知道 我好像总会绕回来
[18:47] I met your girlfriend today 我今天在副队长候选人会议上
[18:48] at the lieutenant candidates meeting. 见到了你女朋友
[18:51] That so? 然后呢
[18:52] Took me till I was 42 to make lieutenant. 我直到42岁才当上副队长
[18:54] She’s really zooming up the ladder. 她真的是平步青云啊
[18:56] Well, she’s a great firefighter. 她是个很优秀的消防员
[18:58] If you say so. 你说什么就是什么吧
[19:00] These days, they promote people for all kind of reasons 现在提拔人的理由真的五花八门
[19:02] that have nothing to do with skill and experience. 但就是不跟专业技能和经验沾上边
[19:04] – She has both. – Sure. -她技术能力和经验都很强 -行吧
[19:07] But I’ll tell you what: 但是我这么说吧
[19:08] a victim that’s gotta be shoulder-carried down a ground ladder 一位需要被抬下云梯的受害者
[19:10] doesn’t care that there’re enough ladies in the CFD 才不会关心消防队里有没有足够的女性
[19:13] or enough diversity. 或者够不够多样化
[19:14] They just need saving. Am I right? 只要自己能得救就行 我没说错吧
[19:16] You might want to think about retirement, Chief. 你该想想退休的事了 长官
[19:19] You’re starting to sound a little creaky. 你说话听起来有点迂腐
[19:22] Okay. 好吧
[19:23] I get it. You gotta defend your girl. 我明白 你要维护你女朋友
[19:26] But it’s funny, ’cause folks around here are saying 有趣的是 大家都在说
[19:28] the real reason Kidd’s moving up so fast is you. 基德升职这么快的原因是因为你
[19:32] What are you talking about? 你们什么意思
[19:33] It can’t hurt– sleeping with an officer, 又不会少块肉 跟警官上床而已
[19:35] especially one so closely connected 特别是跟和格里索姆局长这么亲近的人
[19:37] to Commissioner Grissom. 共度春宵
[19:38] I’m just telling you what everyone else is saying. 我只是把大家的传言告诉你
[19:41] Don’t shoot the messenger. 可别迁怒我
[19:44] See you around, Severide. 再见 西弗莱德
[20:00] You’re in the wrong part of town, pal. 伙计 你来错地方了
[20:02] F51 is way the hell over there. 51号消防队在那边儿呢
[20:04] Uh, no. 不是
[20:05] My chief sent us to get our rig washed. 我队长派我来洗个装备
[20:07] He says it’s pretty much all you guys do up here. 他说你们是专职做这个的
[20:10] What’s up, you bastard? 你的嘴可真毒
[20:12] I just wanted to ask you guys about, you know, 我就是想问问
[20:14] an accident you had a while back here. 之前发生的那起事故
[20:17] You know, bobbing your aerial. 你掉下云梯那次
[20:19] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么
[20:21] – Yeah, I know. – Yeah. -我知道 -好
[20:22] I was laid up for a month. This knee… 我当时卧床一个月 我的膝盖
[20:24] – Yeah? – Still ain’t right. -怎么 -还没好利索
[20:26] Why the sudden interest? 为什么突然问这个
[20:28] Oh, we just had a close call at 51. 51号消防队有一次出警
[20:31] Similar-type deal. 情况差不多
[20:32] I just wanted to get the details 我就是想问问具体
[20:34] to see if there was anything instructive to take away, 有没有什么值得借鉴的地方
[20:37] you know? 行吗
[20:38] How’d it happen? 当时是什么情况
[20:39] It was a house fire in Austin. 当时奥斯丁有幢房子起火了
[20:40] I was on a 28 up the bravo side. 我在B区28号
[20:42] Right. 然后呢
[20:43] Brambos is placing the aerial at a nearby window. 布拉姆斯把云梯架在了附近的窗户上
[20:46] Overshoots it somehow. 但架过头了
[20:47] Down I go, ladder and all. 我一下去 梯子晃了
[20:50] – Brambos, huh? – Yeah. -是布拉姆斯吗 -对
[20:51] He’s no greenhorn. 他也不是新手啊
[20:52] Nah. He’s got the opposite problem. 不 正是因为他有经验
[20:54] Been doing it so long, 他干了太多年了
[20:56] he’s just going through the motions. 就是想当然的装装样子
[20:58] It’s all good now, though. 不过现在没事了
[20:58] Got him riding a desk up at fire prevention, 他到消防部门做文职了
[21:01] counting heads at overcrowded bars. 已经过上借酒消愁的生活了
[21:04] So if you’re looking for a takeaway, 你要是想听经验
[21:05] I’d say the lesson is weed out the deadwood 那我告诉你在涉及到队员生命危险前
[21:08] before someone gets killed. 及时清理门户
[21:10] Well…that’s good insight. 好吧 你说得对
[21:15] – Thanks, Demblowski. – Sure thing. -谢谢你 德默布洛斯基 -不客气
[21:18] – See you around, Hermann. – Yeah. -回见 赫尔曼 -好的
[21:25] Hey, there. 嗨
[21:29] Heard you were at headquarters too. 听说你之前也在总部
[21:31] I was, yeah. 我之前是
[21:32] Uh, actually, 实际上
[21:33] I just ran into Chief Conway, and did you know that– 我刚遇到康威队长 你知道
[21:35] Oh, I have to say, 我必须得说
[21:36] I feel so much better after leaving that meeting. 我离开那场会议后感觉好多了
[21:38] I mean, people were coming up, saying really nice things. 大家都来说了很多好话
[21:42] – It meant a lot. – That’s…yeah. -对我意义很大 -是啊
[21:46] – I’m glad to hear it. – I’m geared up. -听你这么说我很高兴 -我准备好了
[21:48] I’m gonna hit the books hard. 我要努力读书
[21:50] I’m gonna dazzle those white shirts 让领导们刮目相看
[21:51] and get myself a promotion, do Boden proud. 争取升职 让博登感到骄傲
[21:55] You’ll take me through the squad later, right? 你稍后会带我去队里过一遍吧
[22:00] Uh, you don’t need my help with that. 你不用我带你去
[22:02] There’s–you know, there’s all kinds of diagrams and… 我还要赶其他的图表
[22:04] Diagrams? 赶图表
[22:06] I, um– 我
[22:08] I thought you were gonna walk me through it. 我以为你要带我过一遍呢
[22:10] Listen, I’ll make it fun. 我保证不让你无聊
[22:11] I’m sure you would. 我知道
[22:13] And I actually–I have a thing to do after shift. 但我轮班后还有其他的事情要做
[22:16] “A thing.” “其他事”
[22:17] Yes. 是的
[22:21] Capp, walk Kidd through squad, okay? 卡普 带基德去消防队看一下好吗
[22:24] Sure. After I get a little me time. 没问题 等我享受完一人世界
[22:26] – Now. – No, not– -现在就去 -不用
[22:27] – I can wait until you have time. – No, no. -我可以等你有时间再说 -不行
[22:30] Capp could use the extra training. 卡普需要多训练一下
[22:36] He’s in a mood. 他不对劲
[22:38] I’m not putting down the milkshake, FYI. 我跟你说 我是不会放下手里的奶昔的
[22:46] Come on. 别呀
[22:49] Okay, Chief, here’s all the equipment expenditures 队长 这是第三小队
[22:52] for the third quarter. 所有的设备支出
[22:53] – Thank you, Kylie. – Sure thing. -谢谢你 凯莉 -不用谢
[22:56] Gallo just caught me looking at the bad buildings map. 加洛刚刚看到我在看坏房子地图
[23:00] Yup. 好
[23:00] He says you guys keep track 他说你们一直在关注
[23:01] of all the dangerous abandoned properties 这片区域所有危险的
[23:03] in the area? 废弃房产
[23:04] Yeah, that’s right. It’s for our own safety. 是的 为了我们的安全着想
[23:06] That’s so cool. 太酷了
[23:08] I learn something new here, like, every five minutes. 在这里我每天都能学到新知识
[23:11] Yeah, best way to learn about firefighting 是的 学消防的最佳地点
[23:13] is in the firehouse. 就是消防局
[23:13] Oh, God, I love it. 我太喜欢了
[23:18] Uh, are you okay? 你还好了吗
[23:24] Yeah. 对
[23:25] Well, you know, guess I’ll have to go without. 看来只能不用这个了
[23:29] I think you just… 我想你得…
[23:38] There. Try it now. 好了 试试
[23:40] Hmm. 好吧
[23:51] – Thank you, Kylie. – Any time, Chief. -谢谢你 凯莉 -别客气 队长
[24:14] – There you are. – Yeah. -来了 -是的
[24:17] Uh, bunch of calls and a supply run. 出了几次警 还要补充补给
[24:19] So… 那个…
[24:23] I don’t want things to be weird between us. 我不想我们之间变得很奇怪
[24:26] Neither do I. They don’t have to be. 我也不想 也没有必要
[24:32] I know what I said the other night. 我知道我那天晚上说了一些不该说的
[24:35] But you have to know… 但你要知道…
[24:39] my feelings for you… 我对你的感觉…
[24:42] they’re real, Sylvie… 是真的 希尔薇…
[24:46] regardless of Gabby. 跟加比无关
[24:48] There is no “Regardless of Gabby.” 没有什么”跟加比无关”
[24:51] That’s the point. 那才是重点
[24:55] I’m not sure that has to be true. 我不确定是不是这样
[24:59] I am. 我确定
[25:03] Matt, what happened between us, 马特 我们之间的事
[25:06] it can’t happen again. 仅此一次
[25:08] Ever. 永远都不会再发生
[25:14] You–you’ve been such a great friend to me. 你是我特别好的朋友
[25:18] I feel the same way. 你也是
[25:20] I just… 我只是…
[25:22] I need a little space right now, okay? 我现在需要点空间 好吗
[25:25] I can’t go right back to the way things were 我没办法回到过去
[25:29] and pretend nothing happened. 装作什么都没发生
[25:33] Yeah. 好
[25:35] Yeah, yeah. 我明白 明白
[25:42] Okay. 好
[26:07] You okay? 你没事吧
[26:11] Yeah. I’m fine. 没事
[26:15] Here. 给
[26:23] Ambulance 61… 61号救护车…
[26:24] – Person injured, – Of course. -有人受伤 -行吧
[26:25] 395 South Madison. 麦迪逊南街395号
[26:36] Hello? Paramedics. 有人吗 我们是医护人员
[26:39] Over here! Help! 这里 救命
[26:41] Please! 拜托
[26:43] – What happened? – That thing flew into me. -发生什么事了 -那东西撞到我了
[26:49] All right, here. 好的
[26:50] Let’s just take a look. 让我们看一下
[27:16] I heard this buzzing noise, 我就听到嗡嗡的响声
[27:18] Like a swarm of bees heading straight for me. 像一群蜜蜂冲向我
[27:21] How’s the pain? The fentanyl kick in yet? 还疼吗 芬太尼起作用了吗
[27:24] I think so? 应该吧
[27:25] I can’t feel my legs. 我的腿没知觉了
[27:27] Oh, good. Then it’s working. 很好 那就是起作用了
[27:32] Uh, I found…it. 我找到了…
[27:41] Uh, pretty clean cut. 削得很锋利
[27:42] Should be able to reattach it, no problem. 应该能接上 没事的
[27:50] Hey, I see you ,Wesley! 我看到你了 韦斯利
[28:05] Playtime is over! 游戏时间结束了
[28:11] Can I get in trouble for that? 我会因此而惹上麻烦吗
[28:13] That thing was clearly a threat to our safety. 那玩意很显然会威胁到我们的安全
[28:15] Finish it. 砸了它
[28:22] You know, I feel like you might need this more than I do. 我觉得你比我更需要这么做
[28:25] No, no. You do it. 不 不 你来
[28:27] – I’ll do it. – No, no, no. -我来 -不 不 不
[28:28] You should stay still. 你待着别动
[28:29] You ever heard of smash therapy? 你有听说过粉碎疗法吗
[28:32] People pay good money for this. 有人还会专门花很多钱这么做呢
[28:36] Go for it. 来吧
[28:39] Sure. Why not? 行啊 为什么不呢
[28:44] Sit still for me? Lean back. 坐好了 往后靠
[28:46] There you go. 很好
[28:59] You sure this is cool? Just going inside? 你确定这样可以吗 直接进去
[29:01] Yeah, it’s on the up and up. 嗯 光明正大进去就行了
[29:03] I know the guy that runs OFI. I talked to him myself. 我认识火警调查办公室的人 找他聊了聊
[29:07] Come on. 来吧
[29:13] Oh, man. What a mess. 天啊 真是一团糟
[29:17] I can’t believe I tried to fight my way through this. 真不敢相信我当初还想冲进来
[29:20] You must think I’m some kind of stupid. 你肯定觉得我是个蠢货
[29:22] I don’t know. 不一定
[29:23] I’ve seen a lot of people run back into fires 我见过很多人冲回火场
[29:25] for photo albums, wedding dresses, 想拿相册 婚纱
[29:28] Grandma’s recipe book. 奶奶的菜谱之类的
[29:30] Seriously? 认真的吗
[29:31] But those are all things you can carry. 但是那些都是能拿出来的东西
[29:33] How the hell were you planning on getting out of here 你当时打算开着车
[29:34] with a car? 怎么出来
[29:36] I didn’t really think it through. 我脑子里也没想清楚
[29:39] – Where is it? – Back corner. -停在哪里 -后面的角落
[29:46] Damn. 天
[29:55] Hoo-hoo-hoo! Look at that. 看啊
[30:02] Looks like the heat blew a tire out over here. 高温炸了一个这边的轮胎
[30:06] Anything else? 还有别的损伤吗
[30:08] – Not that I can see. – Frickin’ miracle. -我暂时没看到 -真是奇迹啊
[30:11] Barely been touched. 几乎完好无损
[30:13] She’s a beauty, Ken. 真是个美人 肯
[30:15] Your dad had great taste. 你爸爸的品味很不错
[30:21] Take as much time as you need. 你慢慢看
[30:23] I’m gonna have a look around, jot some notes down, 我去到处转转 做点记录
[30:24] and sign off on the paperwork. 确认一下文件
[30:27] Wait, so that’s how you got them to let us in here? 等等 你是这样才让我们进来的吗
[30:29] You offered to do their job for them? 你帮他们做他们的工作吗
[30:31] Ah, it’s no big deal. 没什么的
[30:32] It’s a big deal to me, Kelly. 对我来说可不是 凯利
[30:34] This car’s about the only thing keeping me sane. 这辆车几乎是让我保持理智的唯一一样东西
[30:37] 400 horses, nice piece of road. 400马力 跑上一段
[30:39] You just leave all your problems 你所有的问题
[30:41] in the rearview mirror. 就都扔进了后视镜
[30:47] I’m still finding my way around, 我还在慢慢熟悉这里
[30:49] but it seems like anything dealing with the vehicles 但是看起来和车辆有关的东西
[30:51] is in this cabinet. 都在这个柜子里
[30:55] Oh, we don’t call them “Vehicles.” 我们不叫”车辆”
[30:55] We call them “Apparatuses.” 我们都叫社备
[30:57] “Apparati,” Actually. 其实应该是设备
[31:00] What are we looking for, exactly? 到底要找什么
[31:02] Transfer paperwork. 转手文件
[31:04] There’s this lickspittle at headquarters. 总部有个爱溜须拍马的家伙
[31:06] His name is Gorsch, 名字叫高尔什
[31:07] and he got us this used truck at auction 他给我们弄了一批克利夫兰的
[31:10] from some firehouse down in Cleveland. 旧消防车
[31:12] I just need the phone number. 我要查他们的电话
[31:14] Why do you wanna talk to them? 你为什么要找他们
[31:15] Well, every rig has got its quirks, you know? 每个装备都会有一点小问题
[31:18] A touchy gearbox, a sticky compartment door. 变速箱不稳 车门太紧之类的
[31:21] I just wanna see if any of these guys in Cleveland 我只是想问问克利夫兰的人
[31:25] had any technical issues with that aerial. 知不知道云梯有问题
[31:29] – That’s a good idea, I guess. – Yeah. -这主意不错 -是啊
[31:32] Hey, Kylie? Come clean. 凯莉 说实话吧
[31:36] What do you have on Chief Boden? 你手上有博登队长的什么把柄
[31:40] Why is he so nice to you? 他为什么对你这么好
[31:43] Uh, because he’s a giant teddy bear? 因为他是一个大泰迪熊吗
[31:46] – What? – He’s more like a grizzly. -怎么了 -大棕熊还差不多
[31:49] Or a T. Rex. 或者霸王龙
[31:52] The only assistant 唯一一个
[31:53] that’s lasted more than two months with Boden 在博登身边超过两个月的助理
[31:55] was a lady named Connie, 是一个叫康妮的女士
[31:57] and that’s only because she was tougher than him. 那只是因为她比他更凶
[32:01] – For real? – Yeah, for real. -真的吗 -真的
[32:08] – What about this? – That is it! -这个呢 -就是这个
[32:10] Truck 81. 81号云梯车
[32:12] – Thank you, Kylie. – Happy to help. -谢谢你 凯莉 -不客气
[32:15] T. Rex. 霸王龙
[32:27] Got a few minutes? 有空吗
[32:29] Yeah. Let’s do it. 好啊
[32:33] – You and Brett? – Not anymore. -你和布莱特 -现在没了
[32:36] Looks like that was the extent of it. 看来我们仅此而已了
[32:39] Gabby, our relationship, 我和加比的那段感情
[32:42] it’s always gonna be an issue for Sylvie. 会让希尔薇一直耿耿于怀
[32:45] And for you? 那你呢
[32:47] I thought so. 我以为我也会
[32:50] But to be honest, these last few months, 但实话说过去几个月里
[32:51] I haven’t had any contact with Gabby 我和加比没有任何联系
[32:54] or even thought much about her. 甚至都没怎么想到她
[32:57] Sylvie’s been the only one on my mind. 我心里只有希尔薇一个人
[33:01] But you’re just gonna let it go. 但你也还是想要放手
[33:02] That’s what she wants. 希尔薇想要这样
[33:04] So…I don’t know. 所以 我也搞不懂了
[33:09] – Maybe it’s for the best. – Is it? -也许这样才最好 -是么
[33:16] Sounds to me like you got it pretty bad for Brett. 在我看来你是真的很喜欢布莱特
[33:22] I think that’s exactly why I have to pull back. 我想这正是我要放手的原因
[33:27] It’s the best thing…for her. 这对她来说 才最好
[33:44] Damn. 唉
[34:17] You don’t like the standing desk. 你不喜欢这个站立办公桌
[34:19] It’s not that I don’t like. 我不是不喜欢
[34:21] I just… 我只是
[34:23] I don’t like it. 好吧我就是不喜欢
[34:25] Whoever invented it needs their butt kicked. 发明这东西的人真该被狠狠收拾一顿
[34:27] Why didn’t you just say so? 那你为什么不直说呢
[34:31] Chief, just ’cause I’m a girl, 局长 您不用因为我是女人
[34:33] you don’t have to go easy on me. 就对我客客气气的
[34:35] It is not because you are a girl. 这不是因为你的性别
[34:39] It’s because I don’t wanna be the one 是因为我不想当那个
[34:39] to dampen your enthusiasm for this job. 打消你工作热情的恶人
[34:43] The only thing that can dampen my enthusiasm 看到我的局长因为害怕正常对待我
[34:46] is watching my chief squatting on a box 而蹲在一个箱子上
[34:49] because he’s too scared to treat me like a normal person. 只有这才会打消我的热情
[34:52] If one of your guys put this here, 如果要是换个男性下属搞了这一出
[34:54] what would you say to them? 你会对他们说什么
[34:55] I’d say, “Get this thing out of my sight right now.” 我会说 立刻把这玩意儿从我眼前弄走
[35:01] You got it, Chief. 遵命 局长
[35:12] And get my chair back in here. 还有 把我的椅子搬回来
[35:14] Yes, sir. 是 局长
[35:19] What are we doing, Hermann, huh? 你要搞什么 赫尔曼
[35:20] Shift’s over. 班结束了
[35:21] Casey doesn’t wanna talk to me anyway. 再说凯西也不想跟我谈
[35:22] Listen, I’ve got something you both need to see. 听着 我找到了些你们俩都得看的东西
[35:24] So just come on. Hey, Casey? 所以跟着就是了 凯西
[35:27] You got a minute? 你有空吗
[35:28] It’s about the aerial. 是关于云梯的事
[35:30] I thought we put that to bed. 我以为这事不会再提了
[35:32] You’re gonna wanna know about this. 但你会想知道这个的
[35:43] Recall notice. Where’d this come from? 召回通知 这是从哪儿来的
[35:45] I called the fire company in Cleveland 我联系了克利夫兰的消防队
[35:47] that Gorsch bought your truck from. 就是戈尔什去买来你们云梯车的地方
[35:49] That model has intermittent issues 这款车型偶尔会出现
[35:52] with the override switch, 超驰控制开关的问题
[35:54] which affects the turntable control. 这会影响转台的操控
[35:57] Which could throw the aerial off balance. 就可能让云梯失去平衡
[36:01] Now, Gorsch was supposed to get it fixed 戈尔什在把车送来之前
[36:04] before we took delivery. 应该修好这问题才是
[36:05] But I called the manufacturer, 但我联系了厂家
[36:08] and guess what? 你猜怎么着
[36:10] The repairs were never made. 车压根没修过
[36:12] Gorsch was probably too busy kissing the commissioner’s ass. 戈尔什忙着拍消防局长马屁 没空去管
[36:15] The good news, though, 但好消息是
[36:16] is it wasn’t operator error after all. 这压根不是操作员的失误
[36:23] Good. Yeah. 确实是好消息
[36:27] I better get this handled. 我把这事料理好吧
[36:34] Sorry about giving you a hard time, Mouch. 穆奇 抱歉之前我为难你了
[36:36] No, Captain. I’m just relieved. 没事 队长 我也觉得如释重负
[36:46] Hermann… 赫尔曼
[36:47] What possessed you to do all that legwork? 你犯什么邪了 竟然干了这么多麻烦事
[36:50] I knew you didn’t screw up, so it had to be something else. 我知道不是你的错 所以肯定另有原因
[36:54] Gorsch! 戈尔什
[36:56] – Frickin’ Gorsch. – I hate that guy! -天杀的戈尔什 -我恨这货
[37:01] You were right, you know. Smash therapy works. 你说得没错 砸东西确实有用
[37:04] Right? I told you. 对吧 我都告诉你了
[37:05] Yeah, you did. 确实
[37:07] Thanks, Mackey. 谢谢你 麦基
[37:08] Any time, partner. 不用客气 搭档
[37:10] Ooh, Gallo. 加洛
[37:11] If I was to give you my number, 要是我给了你电话号码
[37:12] you would call me, right? 你一定会打给我的对不对
[37:14] Cruz would murder me, and you know it. 你明知道克鲁兹会杀了我
[37:17] – Don’t give up. – Oh, I won’t, trust me. -别放弃啊 -我不会的 相信我
[37:22] Hey, guy. 嗨
[37:23] I’ll take another refill, my good man. 帮我续杯吧
[37:26] That’s your ninth tonight. 这已经是你今晚的第九杯了
[37:30] Free drinks for life. 毕竟终生免费
[37:36] I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. 抱歉我没有告诉你
[37:38] I’ve been in kind of a tailspin over it. 我最近被搞得晕头转向的
[37:41] How was the kiss? 接吻的感觉如何
[37:45] I mean, was it good? 我是说 感觉好吗
[37:48] It was. 挺好的
[37:49] – So not helpful, Stella. – My bad. -一点也没帮忙 史黛拉 -我的错
[37:53] I just need to put it behind me and move on. 我只需要彻底翻篇
[37:56] And I can do that. 我可以的
[37:58] I mean, there are good men who aren’t still, deep down, 肯定还有别的没有那么
[38:02] in love with their exes, right? 痴迷前任的好男人吧
[38:04] I mean, you found Severide. 你就找到了西弗莱德呢
[38:08] What? 什么
[38:09] He is being a real weirdo. 他现在怪得很
[38:12] So first he saddled me with Capp for a squad study session. 先是鸽了我和卡普的分队学习
[38:17] And then he bailed on me again tonight, 然后今晚他又鸽了我
[38:19] and both times he said he had “a thing.” 两次都说他有事
[38:24] You didn’t ask for any specifics? 你没问他是什么事
[38:27] No. I probably should’ve. 没有 也许我应该问的
[38:31] Something is up. 感觉不对劲
[38:33] That is for sure. 那是自然
[38:36] Hey, Captain! 队长
[38:38] What are we drinking tonight? 今晚喝什么啊
[38:41] – Uh, I’ll take a whiskey. – All right. -我喝威士忌 -好嘞
[38:47] If you don’t mind me saying, 如果你不介意的话
[38:49] the way that you handled 我想说你对穆奇一事的
[38:51] that whole Mouch situation, that was really great. 处理方法真的很棒
[38:54] It really meant a lot to him, 他真的很开心
[38:56] the way that you were so willing 能够看到你
[38:57] to just let it go and move on. 愿意放下 继续往前看
[39:02] Yeah. Well… 唉
[39:06] Guess I’m pretty good at that. Hey. 看来我很擅长做这种事吧
[39:10] Make it a double? 改成两杯
[39:12] Yeah. Sure. 好
[39:26] I gotta admit, Kelly, 我得承认 凯利
[39:28] I didn’t expect you to show up and provide free manual labor. 我没想到你会来当免费劳动力
[39:32] Well, I wasn’t gonna let you do this one-handed. 我不可能让你一个人辛苦的
[39:34] Truth is, 事实上
[39:36] I needed to give my girlfriend some space. 我需要给我女朋友一些空间
[39:38] Uh-oh. In the doghouse? 狗舍的事吗
[39:40] Nah, nothing like that. 不是
[39:43] I’m just doing her more harm than good right now, 我现在对她来说是一种伤害
[39:45] even if she doesn’t know it. 尽管她并不知道
[39:51] All right, man. You’re good to go. 好了兄弟 可以开了
[39:53] You ready? 准备好了吗
[39:54] Me? 我
[39:55] You just brought this thing back from the grave. 你把这个东西从坟墓里带了出来
[39:57] You should be the first one to drive it. 当然应该你第一个来
[39:59] Kelly, man, you saved my life, 凯利 你救了我的命
[40:01] gave me peace of mind. 还让我找到了安宁
[40:02] This is all I have to offer in return. 我这是我唯一能够报答你的
[40:04] Indulge me. 纵容我一下
[40:16] All right. 好
[40:17] Hell yeah. Let’s go. 管他的 走吧
[40:18] My man. 好兄弟
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme