时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I started “Girls on Fire” to show young women | 我启动烈焰女孩项目是要告诉芝加哥的女孩们 |
[00:05] | that they have an opportunity | 她们有了一个 |
[00:07] | they probably never thought of before. | 她们可能从未想过的机会 |
[00:08] | Good, Kylie. | 很好 凯莉 |
[00:10] | – Thanks for this. – Sure. | -谢谢你给我这个 -没事 |
[00:13] | I would like you all to meet Gianna Mackey. | 我想让大家认识一下吉安娜·麦基 |
[00:15] | She is working with Brett on 61. | 她会在61号救护车上跟布莱特搭档 |
[00:17] | If he dies, you die. | 如果他死了 你们也得死 |
[00:19] | Unfortunately, they couldn’t revive him. | 很不幸 他们没救下来 |
[00:21] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[00:22] | That guy definitely went into my top ten scary. | 那家伙绝对是我见过的十大恐怖人物之一 |
[00:45] | Mackey? You okay? | 麦基 你还好吗 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[00:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. You’re bleeding. | 天哪 你流血了 |
[01:03] | I’m bleeding? | 我流血了 |
[01:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[01:07] | Do you see him? | 你能看到他吗 |
[01:09] | I can’t… I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[01:12] | Okay. We have to get out of here. | 好 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[01:18] | 61, what is your location? | 61号救护车 你们目前在什么位置 |
[01:23] | 61, respond. Do you hear me? | 61号救护车 请回复 能听到吗 |
[01:31] | Brett, I’m stuck! | 布莱特 我卡住了 |
[01:33] | Okay… | 好 |
[01:45] | We should have seen them by now. | 我们现在应该能看到她们了 |
[01:49] | Whoa, hang on! There! | 等等 在那里 |
[01:55] | – Down there! – Damn it. | -在下面 -该死 |
[01:56] | That’s Brett’s rig. | 那是布莱特的装备车 |
[01:59] | – Kidd! – I’m trying! | -基德 -我在努力 |
[02:01] | Let me out! | 让我下车 |
[02:02] | Yeah, hold on, I’m gonna turn around! | 等等 我调个头 |
[02:04] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[02:08] | Damn! | 我去 |
[02:27] | I think I can fit through that. | 我应该能钻出去 |
[02:30] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[02:33] | Let me go first. He might be out there. | 我先出去 也许他还在外面 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:40] | – Watch your eyes! – Okay. | -小心眼睛 -好的 |
[02:44] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[02:55] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[02:58] | You okay? You okay? | 你还好吗 还好吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:03] | What happened? Was it Halleck? | 怎么回事 是哈立克吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I don’t know where he is. | 对 我不知道他在哪里 |
[03:08] | Is that his car? | 那是他的车吗 |
[03:16] | Casey! Help me get him out! | 凯西 帮我把他拉出来 |
[03:17] | Sylvie, wait! | 希尔薇 等等 |
[03:24] | 芝加哥烈焰 第九集 第二集 | |
[03:31] | Wait, careful! He has a gun! | 等等 小心点 他有枪 |
[03:34] | Hey! Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪里 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:37] | I-I can’t get out. | 我出不去 |
[03:40] | 81, we’ve got a gasoline fire. | 81号水罐车 汽油着火了 |
[03:42] | Get the extinguishers down here. | 把灭火器拿来 |
[03:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:53] | Okay. Can you slide out of there? | 你能不能从里面滑出来 |
[03:55] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[03:57] | My leg, it’s-it’s caught on something! | 我的腿 被什么东西卡住了 |
[03:59] | I need to get in there. Take a look. | 我得进去看看 |
[04:03] | Don’t move! We’re gonna get you out. | 别乱动 我们会救你出来的 |
[04:05] | Hurry. Don’t let me burn. | 快 别让我烧死 |
[04:21] | There’s a bracket under the dash. | 仪表盘下面有个钩子 |
[04:23] | It’s cutting into him. | 插进他身体里了 |
[04:25] | Get me out! | 救我出去 |
[04:26] | Hey, hey, hey! Stop moving! | 好了 你别动了 |
[04:29] | Get the fire out! Now! | 赶紧灭火 快点 |
[04:33] | Kidd, bring me the Sawzall. | 基德 把电锯拿来 |
[04:35] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:38] | Stop! | 停 |
[04:39] | Stop moving! | 别动了 |
[04:40] | Wait, wait, wait! Don’t do that! | 等等 别这样 |
[04:42] | Stop, wait! Don’t, don’t! | 别 住手 不要 |
[04:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[04:47] | – His femoral artery… – Mackey! | -他的股动脉 -麦基 |
[04:52] | There’s a jump bag on the truck. | 云梯车上有个急救包 |
[04:54] | I want you to find it and bring it down here. | 我想让你找到它拿过来 |
[04:55] | We gotta stop this bleeding. | 我们得给他止血 |
[04:57] | Right, okay. Got it! | 好 没问题 |
[05:03] | Stop, stop. Wait, wait, wait, stop, stop! | 停下 等等 停下 |
[05:12] | I need your jump bag. | 我需要你们的急救包 |
[05:16] | I guess we’re gonna save this lunatic. | 我想我们要救这个疯子 |
[05:17] | Yep. Let’s go! | 对 我们走 |
[05:21] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[05:34] | Watch his heart rate. It’s pretty amped up. | 注意他的心率 他磕得很嗨 |
[05:36] | My guess is meth. | 我猜是冰毒 |
[05:40] | Any dizziness, loss of vision? | 有头晕 视力衰退的感觉吗 |
[05:42] | No. | 没有 |
[05:46] | I’m fine. Thanks, Gallo. | 我很好 谢谢 加洛 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:52] | We’ll get you and Mackey over to Med. | 我们要把你和麦基送去医院 |
[05:54] | Get you checked out. | 检查一下 |
[05:55] | Oh, I don’t need to go to the hospital. | 我不需要去医院 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I’m– I’m totally fine. | 对 我很好 |
[05:59] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:00] | Let’s get you back to the house, then. | 那我们回消防局 |
[06:37] | Brett, Mackey. | 布莱特 麦基 |
[06:39] | – Talk to me. – We’re okay, Chief. | -我们谈谈 -我们没事 队长 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’m–I’m fine. | 对 我没事 |
[06:43] | So what do you need, a ride home? | 那你们需要什么 送你们回家 |
[06:45] | Talk to a counselor? | 还是跟心理咨询师谈话 |
[06:47] | Not for me. | 我不用 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I just want to get cleaned up | 对 我只想清理干净 |
[06:50] | – and get back into service. – Not gonna happen. | -继续上班 -不可能 |
[06:52] | I can’t get a replacement ambo until tomorrow, so… | 明天才能申请到新救护车 所以 |
[06:55] | Enjoy the break. You earned it. | 好好休息 你们应得的 |
[06:58] | Once you’ve decompressed, | 等你们放松下来 |
[07:00] | you get me the incident reports. | 就把事故报告交给我 |
[07:02] | – Copy that. – You got it, Chief. | -收到 -好的 队长 |
[07:13] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:14] | What’s that bandage on your head? | 你头上的绷带是怎么回事 |
[07:16] | A laceration, how serious? | 割伤了吗 有多严重 |
[07:16] | It’s not serious, it’s small. | 不严重 只是小伤口 |
[07:18] | Well, you should have gone to Med | 你得去医院 |
[07:18] | to have them check you out. | 让他们检查一下 |
[07:19] | You know, head injuries, you never know. | 头部受伤可说不准 |
[07:21] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[07:22] | I gave her a good once-over to see– | 我帮她仔细检查过了 |
[07:23] | – Yeah, I bet you did. – Joe! | -对 我猜也是 -乔 |
[07:25] | I’m fine. For real, okay? | 我没事 真的 好吗 |
[07:32] | Well, look, if you start to get dizzy at all, | 听着 如果你开始觉得头晕 |
[07:33] | or you get a headache, you’re gonna have to go to Med | 或头疼 就必须马上 |
[07:35] | right away. | 去医院 |
[07:37] | I’ve never seen Cruz act like that before. | 我从没见过克鲁兹紧张成这样 |
[07:39] | The hovering overprotective thing? | 一直跟在身边过度保护 |
[07:42] | Yeah, me neither. | 对 我也没见过 |
[07:44] | I wonder what that’s all about. | 我好奇这一切是为什么 |
[07:48] | Sounds like a crazy one. | 听着很疯狂 |
[07:50] | Brett and Mackey are lucky to be alive, | 布莱特和麦基还活着已经很幸运了 |
[07:52] | let alone unhurt. | 更别说还没受伤 |
[07:55] | How bad was the rig? | 车有多糟 |
[07:57] | It was totaled. | 全毁了 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna go check on Brett. | 我去看看布莱特 |
[08:02] | But you are still good to help me | 但你回头还是得帮我 |
[08:04] | set up those drills later, yeah? | 准备那些演习 好吗 |
[08:06] | Sure, yeah. Already have ’em planned out. | 当然 必须的 我已经计划好了 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | I just wanted to tell you, I’m really glad you’re okay. | 我只想告诉你 我真的很高兴你没事 |
[08:27] | Thanks to you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:29] | No. | 不用 |
[08:30] | You got yourself out of there. | 是你自己逃出来的 |
[08:34] | It’s just the craziest thing… | 从那里爬出来看见你 |
[08:35] | climbing out of there and seeing you. | 是最疯狂的事了 |
[08:37] | How did you get there so fast? | 你怎么那么快就赶到了 |
[08:40] | Well, it wasn’t just me. | 不是只有我 |
[08:42] | We all responded quick, rushed down there together. | 我们反应都很迅速 就一起冲过去了 |
[08:47] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[08:49] | I just didn’t see anyone else…at first. | 我一开始都没有看到其他人 |
[08:52] | Yeah, they were there. | 是的 他们就在的 |
[08:58] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[09:06] | I just mean that… | 我的意思是 |
[09:08] | you’re always the one who’s there for me in a crisis. | 你总是在我遇到危机时出现 |
[09:12] | That’s–that’s all I mean. | 我就是 就是这个意思 |
[09:14] | I’m just–I guess I’m just… trying to say thank you | 我只是 我想我只是 想说谢谢你 |
[09:18] | for–for being such a good friend. | 一直做我的好朋友 |
[09:24] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[09:25] | Boden’s looking for that report. | 博登在找那份报告 |
[09:31] | On my way. | 我这就去 |
[09:38] | Better get moving. Chief’s waiting. | 最好快点去 队长在等你 |
[10:02] | So we just need to organize the– | 所以我们只需要组织 |
[10:03] | I basically just told Casey that I’m in love with him. | 我基本上直接告诉了凯西 我爱上了他 |
[10:07] | What? | 什么 |
[10:10] | I think my brain got more rattled | 我觉得我都没有意识到我的脑子 |
[10:13] | in that accident than I realized | 在那场意外里完全坏了 |
[10:14] | because I just blurted out, “It’s always been you.” | 因为我直接大声说 “一直都是你” |
[10:19] | Well, that could mean a lot of different things. | 这句话可能有很多不同的意思 |
[10:21] | – Could it? Really? – Maybe. | -是吗 真的吗 -也许吧 |
[10:24] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:25] | There’s no need to panic here, okay? | 没有必要这么慌 好吗 |
[10:26] | What is so wrong with him knowing how you feel? | 他知道你的感觉又有什么错 |
[10:29] | That is how you feel, right? | 这就是你的感觉 对吗 |
[10:31] | – I can’t feel that way. – Why not? | -我不能有这种感觉 -为什么不能 |
[10:33] | I just–I just can’t. Trust me. | 我就是 我就是不能 相信我 |
[10:37] | I’m just gonna pretend that I didn’t say what I said | 我就假装 我没说过我说过的话 |
[10:41] | and then everything can go back to normal. | 然后一切都可以回归正常 |
[10:43] | Is that really the healthiest? | 这真的是最健康的方式吗 |
[10:46] | I didn’t say it, okay? | 我没说过 好吗 |
[10:50] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[10:58] | I have had it! | 我受够了 |
[11:03] | Why is this thing making two-sided copies? | 这东西为什么要双面复印 |
[11:06] | It’s unacceptable. | 这样不行 |
[11:08] | Oh, well, if you want to change it, | 如果你想换模式 |
[11:10] | you just do…that. | 你只需要 这样 |
[11:14] | All of this clerical nonsense | 所有这些书面废话 |
[11:16] | just to commission a new ambulance. | 都只为了申报一辆新的救护车 |
[11:18] | With civilians not allowed to work in the house | 因为近一年来文员 |
[11:20] | for almost a year now, the paperwork is piling up. | 不准来队里工作 文书工作已经堆积成山 |
[11:24] | These have been on Gloria’s desk for a year? | 这些东西已经在格洛丽亚的桌上放了一年吗 |
[11:26] | What? | 什么 |
[11:28] | Here, give me those forms. | 来 把这些表格给我 |
[11:30] | Gallo and I can handle it for you. | 加洛和我可以帮你处理 |
[11:33] | That’s a very generous offer. | 这个提议非常慷慨 |
[11:35] | Hey, does anyone know where 61 got towed? | 有人知道61号救护车被拖到哪里去了吗 |
[11:37] | Gallo and Ritter will handle that for you. | 加洛和里特会帮你处理 |
[11:40] | They work in the bullpen. | 他们要处理文件 |
[11:43] | All right, I need the exact salvage yard the rig is in. | 好的 我需要知道具体送去哪家修理厂 |
[11:46] | Stat. And the address. | 马上 还有地址 |
[11:48] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[11:49] | Why does the Squad lieutenant | 为什么一个抢险车的副队 |
[11:50] | want to track down an ambulance? | 要追查一辆救护车 |
[11:51] | Why does a Truck newbie want to get all up in my business? | 为什么一个云梯车新手要管我的事 |
[11:55] | We’ll find out. No worries. | 我们会查出来的 别担心 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:00] | If we had just taken the Red Vines back to the bunks | 如果我们听我的 拿了红藤糖 |
[12:02] | like I suggested, none of this would have happened! | 就回座位 这一切都不会发生 |
[12:03] | But I told you, that’s stealing! | 但我说过了 那是偷 |
[12:05] | It’s just a couple of small things. | 只是几件小事而已 |
[12:07] | “Stealing.” | “偷” |
[12:08] | Heard you guys got the bullpen now. | 听说你们现在处理文件了 |
[12:10] | Can you print up the “Girls on Fire” Roster, | 你们能不能把”烈焰女孩”的名单打印出来 |
[12:12] | make about 30 copies, and create a sign-in sheet? | 复印三十份 然后做个签到表 |
[12:14] | And add the name Kylie Estevez. | 再加上凯莉·埃斯特韦斯这个名字 |
[12:15] | She hasn’t actually signed up, but I’m hoping she’ll show. | 她还没有报名 但我希望她能来 |
[12:18] | Thank you. You’re the best! | 谢谢你们 你们最棒了 |
[12:25] | Oh, hey, Brett! Did Mackey leave already? | 布莱特 麦基已经走了吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, she took off right at shift change. | 是的 一换班她就走了 |
[12:31] | I wish I could have… | 车祸后我应该… |
[12:32] | boosted her up better after the crash. | 更多地鼓励她 |
[12:34] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:35] | I’m the one that brought her to 51, | 是我把她带到51消防队的 |
[12:36] | even though she’s still so green. | 即使我知道她太年轻了 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我当时在想什么 |
[12:41] | Cruz… just so you know, | 克鲁兹 我想让你知道 |
[12:43] | she really handled herself out there. | 她真的做得很好 |
[12:46] | I mean, green or not… she’s pretty amazing. | 不管她是不是年轻 她都很出色 |
[12:59] | Hey, there’s Evel Knievel! How you doing, kid? | 这不是飞车大侠吗 怎么样啊 |
[13:03] | Glad the shift is over. | 轮班终于结束了 |
[13:05] | So, everyone going to Molly’s tonight? | 今晚有人想去莫利喝一杯吗 |
[13:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:09] | We own the place; we’re always there. | 那是我们大本营啊 我们不去谁去 |
[13:12] | How about you? You up for it? | 你呢 你去吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:19] | It’s probably good for me to be out, so yeah. | 我或许需要放松一下 好啊 |
[13:22] | Great! Me too. | 太好了 我也是 |
[13:23] | I’ll be there, I mean. | 我是说我也去 |
[13:33] | Okay that was weird, right? | 气氛有点奇怪哦 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:43] | What’s all that? | 那些是啥 |
[13:45] | helping out the chief. | 我在帮队长的忙 |
[13:47] | I figured out how to process req forms and permits, | 我想出怎么处理申请表 |
[13:50] | that kind of thing. | 之类的东西了 |
[13:52] | In all my years on the job, | 我工作这么多年 |
[13:54] | I have never pitched in on clerical work. | 从来没有处理过文书工作 |
[14:00] | Ritter, | 里特 |
[14:02] | Let me give you some advice from Uncle Louie, okay? | 路易叔叔给你一点建议吧 |
[14:05] | Never learn how to do something that you don’t want to do. | 别学着做你不想做的事 |
[14:09] | Right, I got Kidd to handle all those trendy cocktails | 我让基德负责莫利的调酒 |
[14:13] | over at Molly’s by not learning how to make them myself. | 就是因为我自己没有学 |
[14:17] | It’s not that big a deal. And Boden needs the help. | 这也不是什么大事 再说博登需要帮忙 |
[14:23] | Just thinking about that attitude makes me tired. | 想想你的这种好学的态度 我就很累 |
[14:41] | Hey, Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[14:42] | I was about to start hunting you down. | 我刚想去找你呢 |
[14:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | Okay, so here’s what I found out. | 这是我的调查结果 |
[14:47] | CFD headquarters gave me the number | 芝加哥消防局给我发来了 |
[14:48] | of the tow company that hauled the ambulance, | 托运救护车的拖车公司的电话 |
[14:50] | but those guys have no record where they took it. | 但是他们没有记录是从哪拉来的 |
[14:52] | So they say, “Talk to CPD.” | 他们让我们去找芝加哥警局 |
[14:53] | CPD says, “No, it’s a Fire issue,” And sends me back | 警局说 这是消防队的事 然后让我去问 |
[14:55] | to the Bureau of Support Services. | 后勤管理局 |
[14:57] | Gallo? | 加洛 |
[15:01] | Lieutenant, I’m really pissed off right now. | 副队 我真的快气死了 |
[15:02] | I’ve been yelling to the phone for the last hour. | 我对着电话吼了一个小时了 |
[15:04] | Apparently the only person who knows where it ended up | 很明显 知道救护车位置的人就只有 |
[15:05] | is Deputy Chief Walker, and… | 副局长沃克 而且 |
[15:07] | he’s off shift now. I can’t reach him. | 他现在又不上班 我联系不上他 |
[15:08] | I’m really sorry, I’ll keep working on getting the answer– | 真的很抱歉 我会持续跟进 |
[15:10] | No, Walker usually grabs breakfast | 不用了 沃克经常在皇宫餐厅 |
[15:12] | by the Palace Diner. I got it from here. | 吃早餐 我来接手吧 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | – Thanks, Gallo. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 加洛 -不客气 |
[15:27] | Hurry up, Yvette. Every second counts! | 快点 伊薇特 分秒必争啊 |
[15:30] | Now, that is the standard gap between drywall studs. | 你们看 这是石膏墙板之间的标准间隔 |
[15:33] | You’re gonna have to really squeeze through that, okay? | 你们必须要从这个间隔里挤过去 明白吗 |
[15:37] | Where’s that hose? There you go, there you go. | 水管在哪 好的好的 就是那个 |
[15:39] | Now which way is out? | 怎么出去 |
[15:41] | Which way to the exit? | 出口在哪 |
[15:42] | – Bumps to the pump! – That’s right! | -沿着泵头的方向 -非常好 |
[15:44] | There we go, there we go, there we go. | 很好 很好 继续 |
[15:47] | Hey, Natalia, will you spot her on the next section? | 娜塔莉 能不能帮我看着下一步 |
[15:49] | – Sure. – Great. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[15:50] | Keep going, Yvette. | 继续 伊薇特 |
[15:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:55] | Severide helped me put together a mayday drill. | 西弗莱德帮我组织了一次逃生演练 |
[15:59] | I think you might just make | 我觉得你可能从这群女生中 |
[16:00] | firefighters out of these girls. | 培养出了消防员 |
[16:02] | That’s the plan. | 计划如此 |
[16:04] | And how does that make you feel? | 那你觉得怎么样 |
[16:06] | Knowing this might be the future of the CFD? | 知道这或许就是芝加哥消防局的未来 |
[16:12] | Keep going! | 继续前进 |
[16:14] | It feels pretty damn good, Chief. | 感觉真是太好了 队长 |
[16:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是的 |
[16:20] | So…can I help? Need a hand? | 那 需要我帮把手吗 |
[16:24] | Sure. | 当然需要了 |
[16:25] | – Okay. – Yeah, yeah. | -好吧 -来吧 |
[16:26] | You can help me replace the drywall. | 帮我换一下石膏板吧 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[16:31] | There’s one disappointment. | 还是有一点让我有些失望 |
[16:33] | My best recruit, Kylie, she’s a no-show. | 凯莉 我招的人里最厉害的那个 她没有来 |
[16:37] | I mean, this program wouldn’t exist | 如果不是因为她去说服了她朋友们参加 |
[16:38] | if she hadn’t roped her friends into it, | 这个项目压根都不会存在 |
[16:40] | and now she won’t return my calls or my texts. | 但现在她不接电话不回短信 |
[16:44] | What do you think that’s about? | 你觉得是因为什么 |
[16:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:50] | Sounds like you’ve given up. | 听上去你已经放弃了 |
[16:52] | That’s not the Stella Kidd I know. | 这可不是我认识的那个史黛拉·基德 |
[16:59] | – Good! – Yeah! | -太棒了 -真棒 |
[17:00] | Good job! | 干得不错 |
[17:02] | All right, Yvette! | 伊薇特 不错 |
[17:04] | All right! | 很不错啊 |
[17:07] | All right, who’s next? | 好了 接下来该谁了 |
[17:27] | – Joe? – I figured you’d be here. | -乔 – 我就估计你会在这里 |
[17:30] | Whenever you had to blow off some steam, | 每次只要你需要发泄发泄的时候 |
[17:32] | these bleachers would pay the price. | 就会来折磨这些看台 |
[17:34] | Damn, you got a good memory. | 讨厌 你记性真好 |
[17:37] | It’s hard to forget something like | 你当时可是跳到潘德雷·詹姆斯身上了 |
[17:39] | you jumping on Pendelay James | 就为了抢回你的午饭钱 |
[17:40] | trying to get your lunch money back. | 这种事可不是轻易能忘记的 |
[17:42] | See, that wasn’t my lunch money. | 那可不是我的午饭钱 |
[17:44] | That was Nicky’s. | 是尼克的钱 |
[17:46] | Of course. | 当然是了 |
[17:50] | I’m…I’m okay… | 我挺好的 |
[17:53] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 你是担心这个吧 |
[17:55] | But? | 但是呢 |
[17:57] | But… I don’t know. | 但是 我不知道 |
[18:00] | I don’t know if 51 is the place for me. | 我不知道51号消防队到底适不适合我 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | It’s not just because of the crash. | 不只是因为那场车祸 |
[18:12] | I mean, yeah, the crash was crazy, but… | 我的意思是 当然那意外太疯狂了 |
[18:16] | I’m guessing that doesn’t happen every day. | 但我估计也不是每天都会发生那样的事情 |
[18:18] | Not every day. | 不是每天 |
[18:24] | I thought I wanted to be at a busier house. | 我以为我想在个繁忙一些的消防局工作 |
[18:28] | Reality is… | 但事实是 |
[18:31] | maybe I’m just not cut out for it. | 也许我并不适合这种繁忙 |
[18:35] | The way Brett acted at the scene… | 布莱特在事故现场时的所作所为 |
[18:38] | my head is spinning, crawling out of that rig, | 我头晕目眩 正刚从车里爬出来 |
[18:42] | and she’s racing over to save the psycho | 而她直接冲过去救那个 |
[18:44] | who ran us off the road. | 把我们撞出道路的精神病 |
[18:46] | She’s been doing this a while. | 她从事这一行已经很久了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是 |
[18:50] | some people are made for that kind of heat. | 有些人天生就适合做这种激情的工作 |
[18:56] | Maybe I’m just not one of them. | 可能我就不是那种人 |
[19:00] | You took on Pendelay James. | 你搞定了潘德雷·詹姆斯 |
[19:03] | And a hundred other kids | 还搞定了其他上百个孩子 |
[19:04] | who were a hell of a lot bigger than you! | 那些孩子都比你壮的多 |
[19:06] | I wasn’t scared of them. | 我当时并不怕他们 |
[19:13] | Would you… | 如果 |
[19:16] | think less of me if I go? | 我退出了 你会瞧不起我吗 |
[19:20] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[19:23] | No. | 不会的 |
[19:27] | I mean, the way you worry, | 你担心我的那个样子真是 |
[19:29] | maybe it’s better for both of us | 如果我去个节奏慢点的消防局工作 |
[19:30] | if I’m at a slower house, you know? | 可能对我们两个都会好一些 是吧 |
[19:35] | You know, I promised Dex when he got sick | 你知道的 德克斯生病时我和他保证过 |
[19:39] | that I would take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[19:43] | It’s all that I could think about | 那些疯狂的事情发生时 |
[19:44] | when all that craziness went down, | 我所能想到的 |
[19:47] | my obligation to your big bro. | 就是我对你哥哥负责 |
[19:52] | And the truth is… | 而事实是 |
[19:57] | He would be so proud of the young woman you’ve become. | 他会为你成为这样一个年轻女性而感到自豪的 |
[20:04] | And as much as it pains me to say, | 虽然对我来说要说这话很痛苦 |
[20:07] | I think 51 is exactly the right place for you. | 但我觉得51号消防局就是最适合你的地方 |
[20:34] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[20:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[20:38] | Well, I went to your place | 我去了你家 |
[20:39] | and your mom told me where to find you. | 你妈妈告诉了我你在哪 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:44] | Bet you get some nice perks working at this place, huh? | 我猜你在这里工作肯定有不少福利吧 |
[20:46] | All the day-old donuts I can eat! | 免费的剩甜甜圈 |
[20:48] | Plus this fashion-forward apron. | 再加上这条前卫的围裙 |
[20:51] | Ah, slick! Right? | 一个字 潮 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry that I didn’t call. | 抱歉我没打电话给你 |
[20:58] | Oh, no worries. No, I just– | 没事 不要紧 |
[21:02] | Look, I just wanted you to know that… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[21:06] | I would love to have you back. | 我非常想让你回来 |
[21:10] | I mean, you are my G.O.F superstar. | 你的表现是最棒的 |
[21:16] | I really appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[21:18] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[21:21] | My parents were struggling even before COVID, | 我父母在疫情之前生活就很困难 |
[21:25] | and then my dad lost his job when things shut down. | 然后我爸又因为公司倒闭失业了 |
[21:30] | So I’m just helping out the best I can, you know? | 所以我要尽可能的帮助他们渡过难关 |
[21:33] | Between this and school, it doesn’t leave any time. | 上班又上学 我基本上没其他时间 |
[21:36] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[21:38] | But that’s the great thing about the program. | 但项目的好处就在这里 |
[21:40] | I mean, it sets you up for the future. | 它能给你的未来做铺垫 |
[21:41] | It puts you on track for the CFD. | 这能为你打下芝加哥消防局的基础 |
[21:45] | And, you know what, even if you can’t do it right now, | 即使你现在不能加入 |
[21:47] | just know that the program will be there for you | 你要知道这个项目会一直为你敞开 |
[21:50] | whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好 |
[21:52] | Maybe next summer. Once school’s out. | 那就下个暑假 学校放假之后 |
[21:56] | Hopefully I won’t have to work then. | 希望我那时候就不用工作了 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:02] | I better get back inside. | 我得回去了 |
[22:04] | Of course, yeah. | 当然 |
[22:11] | stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[22:13] | Okay, Kylie? | 好吗 凯莉 |
[22:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:25] | 车辆滞留区 禁止驶入 违者将被起诉 | |
[22:30] | Hey, how’s it going? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:32] | Lieutenant Kelly Severide, CFD, Squad 3. | 凯利·西弗莱德警官 所属芝加哥消防局3号抢险队 |
[22:34] | I think you got a wrecked ambulance from my firehouse? | 你们是不是有辆我们队的救护车 |
[22:37] | I just need to get something out of there. | 我要拿些东西出来 |
[22:39] | – It will only take a few minutes. – Authorization? | -就一小会儿 -有授权吗 |
[22:42] | It’s a CFD vehicle. I need authorization? | 就是消防局的车 我还需要授权吗 |
[22:44] | You need a form 10-22C, | 你需要出示10-22C文件 |
[22:46] | signed by the officer that brought the vehicle in. | 并且有拖车警官的授权签字 |
[22:48] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[22:49] | Can you just do me a solid, man? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[22:50] | I just need to get something out of there | 我就是想去拿个东西 |
[22:52] | before it gets sent to the crusher, all right? | 免得被和车一起销毁 好吗 |
[22:53] | Look, bro, get me a form 10-22C, or you’re S.O.L. | 请出示文件10-22C 否则就离开 |
[23:55] | did you talk to Mackey? | 你跟麦基聊了吗 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I tried to give her the hard sell, | 是的 我尝试说服她 |
[24:00] | but I don’t know if it changed anything. | 但不知道有没有成功 |
[24:02] | And she’s… | 她 |
[24:04] | just trying to figure it all out. | 她就是需要好好想一想 |
[24:07] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[24:08] | Well, thanks for reaching out to her anyway. | 还是谢谢你劝她 |
[24:16] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[24:18] | Mackey is gonna be all right, no matter where she ends up. | 麦基会没事的 无论最后结果如何 |
[24:23] | Because she has you looking out for her, | 因为有你保护她 |
[24:25] | like I had Mouch. | 就像我有穆奇一样 |
[24:29] | That makes all the difference when you’re just getting your feet. | 但想要独当一面的时候就全然不同了 |
[24:34] | All right. Here you go, guys. | 请喝吧 伙计们 |
[24:36] | Sorry about the delay, that tap is slow. | 抱歉有些慢 水压不太够 |
[24:39] | – Herrmann? – Yeah? | -赫尔曼 -什么事 |
[24:40] | Can you make a couple Smithereens? I’m swamped. | 你能做几杯碎片鸡尾酒吗 我要忙死了 |
[24:43] | You know what? I wish I could, but you know how bad I am | 我也想 但是你知道 |
[24:45] | at making them fancy drinks? I always mess ’em up! | 我调酒多差吗 我总是搞砸 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Okay, I got it. | 好吧 那我来吧 |
[24:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:57] | – Not real. – It’s true. | -骗人的 -我没有 |
[25:01] | Can I get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[25:03] | You never offered to get me a drink. | 你从来没问过我 |
[25:04] | – Shut up, Capp! – Thanks, uh… | -闭嘴 卡普 -谢谢 |
[25:06] | Stella’s gonna grab me a rosé when she gets a chance. | 史黛拉待会有空会给我拿玫瑰红酒的 |
[25:09] | You need something stronger than that after the day you had. | 今天你遇到这么多事 需要点更劲的 |
[25:11] | No, that call was really something. | 不 那次出警真是太刺激了 |
[25:12] | You guys should have been there! | 你们不在真是太可惜了 |
[25:13] | So we’re heading up Stuart, right? | 我们当时正要去斯图尔特 |
[25:15] | All of a sudden, Kidd starts zigzagging around the road. | 突然间 基德开车路上扭来扭去 |
[25:17] | That’s when Casey spots the ambo down an embankment | 凯西就看到了救护车被撞下坝 |
[25:20] | and just goes to 11. | 直接就抓狂了 |
[25:21] | I mean, “Turn it around! | 他大喊”调头 |
[25:23] | “Turn around, that’s Brett’s rig! | 快调头 那是布莱特的车 |
[25:24] | – Turn it around!” – Yeah, I saw it was 61, so… | -快调头” -我看到是61号 所以… |
[25:27] | – You guys know the rest. – No, we don’t. | -剩下的你们都知道了 -我们不知道 |
[25:30] | Right, so Kidd’s hauling ass, but we blow way past the scene. | 基德还在拖拖拉拉的 我们都快赶不及了 |
[25:33] | Casey says, “Screw this! I gotta get down to Brett!” | 凯西说”不管了 我得去找布莱特” |
[25:35] | And he leaps from the rig while it’s still moving. | 于是他就从还在开的车上直接跳了下去 |
[25:38] | Swear to God. He left all his gear behind. | 我发誓 他什么装备都没拿 |
[25:40] | No helmet, no jacket. Last I see is him | 没戴头盔 没穿防护服 最后只留下 |
[25:43] | sprinting back to the ambo like a man possessed. | 一个像是被魔鬼附身的家伙冲向救护车的背景 |
[25:45] | I’ve never seen him run like that. | 我从来没见过他跑成这样 |
[25:47] | Meanwhile, the rest of us? | 我们其他人呢 |
[25:49] | We’re stuck waiting for Kidd to do a K-turn | 我们全都在等基德开着48英尺的云梯消防车 |
[25:51] | in a 48-foot aerial apparatus. | 进行基式调头 |
[25:53] | By the time we jump off… | 等我们跳下车 |
[25:55] | Casey’s already there with Brett. | 凯西已经和布莱特站在一起了 |
[25:56] | How the hell he got down there so fast, we’ll never know. | 他怎么这么快跑过去的 我们不知道 |
[25:59] | It was awesome. | 真是太厉害了 |
[26:01] | Yeah! Superhero. | 超级英雄啊 |
[26:04] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉… |
[26:06] | I just remembered that I have to go to a… | 我刚记起来我要去… |
[26:09] | my friend Olivia’s for a… for a thing. I’m so sorry. | 我朋友奥利维亚家…有事 很抱歉 |
[26:15] | Oh, that was my bad. I didn’t mean to make light of anything. | 都是我的错 我不是故意开玩笑的 |
[26:18] | No. | 不 |
[26:21] | It’s not you. | 不是你的错 |
[26:32] | Any word? | 有消息吗 |
[26:34] | No. | 没有 |
[26:35] | I guess I’ll go find out which floater I’m getting as a partner. | 看来我得自己去看看调了哪个家伙当我搭档了 |
[26:41] | You’re here! | 你还在 |
[26:46] | 100%. | 如假包换 |
[26:49] | I’m really glad to hear it. | 那真是太好了 |
[27:08] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个东西吗 |
[27:11] | You got a few minutes? | 你有时间吗 |
[27:13] | You bet! | 当然 |
[27:22] | How’s it going, Gallo? | 怎么样了 加洛 |
[27:23] | Can you not? I’m trying– | 能不能别烦我 我在… |
[27:26] | Ugh, I lost count! | 我忘记数到哪了 |
[27:28] | Whoa, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:29] | I was just offering a friendly hello. | 我只是想来友好地打个招呼 |
[27:31] | – Will not happen again. – No…sorry. | -以后不会了 -不 抱歉 |
[27:33] | It’s just, Ritter’s supposed to be doing this, | 只是 这本来应该是里特的活 |
[27:35] | but Herrmann took Engine out to gas up, | 但是赫尔曼开水罐车去加油了 |
[27:37] | and now I’m stuck trying to collate all these packets ASAP | 我现在只能赶在博登把我传出去之前 |
[27:39] | before Boden flays me. | 收集所有的数据 |
[27:41] | Gallo? | 加洛 |
[27:42] | Can you give me and Severide a hand out here? | 能不能帮我和西弗莱德一把 |
[27:43] | Yeah, sure. Just give me five minutes. | 当然了 等我五分钟 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:47] | Sorry, I’m just in the middle of, you know. | 抱歉 我正有点事 |
[27:49] | Gallo, I’m not asking for a favor. | 加洛 这不是找你帮忙 |
[27:51] | I’m giving you an order. Get out here. | 我是在命令你 赶紧出来 |
[28:10] | Morning, Chief. | 早上好 队长 |
[28:11] | Kidd. | 基德 |
[28:13] | How’s it working out with Gallo and Ritter | 加洛和里特 |
[28:14] | picking up slack in the bullpen? | 处理文件的效果怎么样 |
[28:17] | They are painfully slow and minimally competent. | 动作出奇低 效率出奇低 |
[28:21] | But it’s better than letting the paperwork pile up | 但是总好过在我被一堆时间表和档案压垮前 |
[28:23] | until I disappear under a landslide of timesheets | 让这些文件 |
[28:25] | and case reports. | 越堆越多 |
[28:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[28:29] | Well, what if… | 如果 |
[28:32] | I told you I could solve that problem for you? | 我和你说 我能帮你解决这个问题呢 |
[28:41] | Okay, we’re good. Perfect fit. | 好了 很合适 |
[28:45] | “Leslie Shay.” | 莱斯利·夏伊 |
[28:47] | I like the name. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[28:49] | Did she ride on 61? | 她在61号救护车上工作过 |
[28:50] | Yeah, Shay rode on 61. | 对 夏伊曾经是61号车的人 |
[28:53] | She was part of the DNA of this firehouse. | 她是刻在这个消防局DNA里的 |
[28:57] | 1978-2014 | 莱斯利·伊丽莎白·夏伊 |
[28:58] | She was our friend. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[29:01] | So much new blood at 51 these days, | 现在51队的新面孔太多 |
[29:04] | pretty soon the people who never knew Shay | 从没见过夏伊的人 |
[29:05] | are gonna outnumber those of us who did. | 很快就要比我们这些见过她的人要多了 |
[29:12] | And they should know whose shadow they’re walking in. | 新来的人得知道他们曾有过怎样的前辈 |
[29:30] | Hey, thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[29:33] | You kidding? | 这就见外了 |
[29:38] | What’s that look? | 你那是什么表情 |
[29:42] | What look? | 什么什么表情 |
[29:43] | That. | 就是那个表情 |
[29:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:51] | I’ll be around tonight for cigars, | 今晚想一起抽雪茄的话我陪你 |
[29:52] | but not if you still have that look. | 但如果你还是那副样子可不行 |
[29:54] | If you get it resolved, let me know. | 你要是想通了就告诉我 |
[30:05] | What do you say we start a program called “Boys on Fire”? | 你觉得我们搞个”烈焰男孩”的项目如何 |
[30:09] | That sounds like a cabaret act. | 怎么听着像歌舞剧一样 |
[30:11] | What? No! | 什么鬼 才不是 |
[30:12] | I mean, like “Girls on Fire,” but for boys. | 我是说就像”烈焰女孩” 但面向男孩 |
[30:16] | I think the point of “Girls on Fire” | 我想”烈焰女孩”项目的目的 |
[30:18] | is to encourage young women | 是鼓励年轻女性 |
[30:19] | to consider a career in the fire service. | 考虑消防员的工作 |
[30:21] | And what about boys? Don’t they need encouragement? | 那男孩子们呢 他们就不需要鼓励 |
[30:24] | I think boys get plenty of encouragement. | 我觉得他们受到的鼓励够多了 |
[30:30] | Yo, Doherty. Hey, stop the rig! | 多尔蒂 停车 |
[30:32] | Something’s up at the train platform. | 地铁站台上出事了 |
[31:00] | Over there, over there! | 那边 在那边 |
[31:01] | She fell onto the tracks! I think she fainted! | 她一头栽进轨道里 我觉得她晕倒了 |
[31:06] | Yo! Yo, stop! | 喂 停车 |
[31:12] | 请勿踏入轨道 危险 有高压电 列车行驶 | |
[31:20] | Look out! | 当心 |
[31:21] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[31:26] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[31:29] | – Herrmann. – Come on, come on, come on! | -赫尔曼 -快点快点快点 |
[31:40] | Come on, Ritter! Go! | 加油 里特 上来 |
[31:52] | Man, that was amazing! | 这救援太帅了 |
[32:08] | Can’t stay away from donuts, can you? | 你就离不开甜甜圈 对吧 |
[32:09] | You really get me. | 你真懂我 |
[32:11] | Question for you. | 问你个事 |
[32:13] | How do you feel about making copies, answering phones, | 你觉得复印材料 接电话 |
[32:17] | and filing paperwork? | 和填文件的工作如何 |
[32:19] | Couldn’t be any worse than cleaning out a deep fryer. | 总不会比清理炸锅更差了 |
[32:22] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[32:23] | Well, my Chief just got approval | 我们队长刚刚同意 |
[32:25] | to hire a part-time assistant. Now, look. | 雇个兼职的助理 听我说 |
[32:28] | The firehouse doesn’t smell nearly as good as a donut shop, | 消防队的味道可没有甜甜圈店那么诱人 |
[32:31] | but the pay is a little better | 但薪水会稍高一些 |
[32:33] | and you would get an inside look at the world of firefighting. | 你也可以走进消防局内部看一看 |
[32:37] | And, best of all, | 而且最好的一点是 |
[32:38] | we would make sure that you had time for “Girls on Fire.” | 我们保证你能有时间参加”烈焰女孩” |
[32:43] | Wait, are you seriously offering me a job? | 你这是给我一份工作机会吗 |
[32:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:47] | And you don’t have to answer right away. | 你不需要马上就回答 |
[32:49] | You can — | 你可以 |
[33:05] | I feel bad, | 我感觉不太好 |
[33:06] | you know, making Brett think I was freaking out | 让布莱特以为我被吓坏了 |
[33:08] | and questioning everything. | 开始怀疑身边的一切 |
[33:10] | You don’t have to be perfect, Mack. | 你不需要当个完人 麦基 |
[33:13] | No one expects that except you. | 只有你会对你自己有这样的要求 |
[33:15] | It’s all right to be scared and screw up. | 被吓坏 搞砸了 这都没事儿 |
[33:19] | And both of those things are gonna happen a lot on this job. | 而且也是这份工作里常见的情况 |
[33:23] | You just learn to manage. Move on. | 你只是需要学会应付 学会放下 |
[33:28] | I will try like hell. That much I can promise. | 我会拼命努力的 我只能这么保证了 |
[33:33] | Right, and I will promise not to worry as much. | 这就对了 我也会保证不为你太担心 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[33:37] | On that note. If there is a… | 说到这个 假如 |
[33:41] | cute boy that I happen to want to socialize with? | 我想跟一个挺可爱的男生交往一下呢 |
[33:46] | No. No way, never gonna happen. | 不可能 想都别想 |
[33:49] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[33:50] | Hey, there he is! The man of the hour! | 他来了 风云人物 |
[33:57] | I hear that your victim checked out of the hospital already. | 听说你的受害者已经出院了 |
[34:00] | Yeah, it sounds like she had a seizure on the platform | 嗯 她好像是在月台上癫痫发作 |
[34:04] | and just took a header. It was a pretty close call. | 摔倒了 差点就出事了 |
[34:07] | Well, it was. | 是啊 |
[34:10] | And that was a hell of a save, friend. | 你的急救做得也很好 |
[34:13] | I’m just doing my job, but… | 我只是在做我的工作 不过 |
[34:16] | I won’t say no to a free beer. | 你要请我喝啤酒我肯定不会拒绝 |
[34:17] | – Oh, that’s not a free beer. – Right, of course. | -这可不是免费的 -当然了 |
[34:21] | Uh, Mouch has been looking for you. | 穆奇在找你 |
[34:29] | – Ritter! – Hey, what’s going on, Mouch? | -里特 -怎么了 穆奇 |
[34:35] | – That’s my pen. – Oh, this? | -那是我的钢笔 -这支吗 |
[34:37] | No, no, no, no. This is my pen. | 不不不 这支才是我的 |
[34:40] | I mean, your uncle gave it to you | 这是你成为消防员的时候 |
[34:41] | when you became a firefighter, but then you gave it to me | 你叔叔送给你的 然后在你决定辞职的时候 |
[34:44] | when you decided to quit. | 又把它给了我 |
[34:46] | Yeah, well, but then you talked me out of quitting. | 可你把我劝住了啊 |
[34:49] | That’s right. | 是这样没错 |
[34:51] | And I’ve been keeping it safe ever since, | 我一直妥善保管着它 |
[34:53] | just waiting for the right moment to return it. | 等待合适的机会还给你 |
[34:58] | – So you heard about the train rescue? – Yeah. | -你听说我们的火车救援了 -嗯 |
[35:01] | But this isn’t just about the rescue. | 但这不只是因为那场救援行动 |
[35:04] | It’s also about you taking all that work off Boden’s hands. | 还因为你接下了博登手里的那些工作 |
[35:10] | It sounded like you guys thought I was a fool | 你们不是笑我这么做 |
[35:12] | – for doing that. – Yeah, well… | -很傻吗 -嗯… |
[35:15] | It says a lot about you. | 这也让我们更了解你了 |
[35:22] | You’re there to help people in ways big and small. | 你只是想向他人施以援手 |
[35:27] | And you never expect anything in return. | 从不求回报 |
[35:32] | Us old guys… | 我们这些老家伙 |
[35:34] | we taught you how to be a firefighter, but now… | 教了你如何做一名消防员 但是现在 |
[35:41] | You’re starting to teach us. | 是你来教我们了 |
[35:51] | Thanks, Mouch. | 谢谢你 穆奇 |
[35:58] | For everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[36:22] | You rush out of Molly’s, then you avoid me all shift. | 你冲出了莫利 还躲了我一整轮班 |
[36:25] | Talk to me, Sylvie. | 告诉我 希尔薇 |
[36:27] | Did I do something wrong? | 我是做错了什么事吗 |
[36:30] | No. | 没有 |
[36:32] | I was avoiding you… | 我躲你 |
[36:37] | So I wouldn’t end up doing this. | 是因为我不想这样做 |
[37:33] | Sorry. I just– | 抱歉 我 |
[37:37] | You want to slow down? | 你想慢一点吗 |
[37:39] | No, it’s not that. | 不是 |
[37:42] | I’ve wanted this for a really long time. | 我已经这样想了很久了 |
[37:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:54] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[37:55] | I have to ask you a question first. | 我得先问你一个问题 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[38:01] | The reason that I’ve been… | 我一直害怕 |
[38:03] | so scared of this happening, | 这样的原因 |
[38:09] | The thing I need to know… | 我一直在想 |
[38:15] | If Gabby came back to Chicago, | 如果加比回到芝加哥 |
[38:18] | right now, tonight… | 现在 今晚 |
[38:22] | and asked you to leave with her, | 让你和她一起离开 |
[38:26] | would you go? | 你会走吗 |
[38:34] | I haven’t talked to her in a long time. | 我已经很久没和她联系了 |
[38:44] | That’s not the question, Matt. | 这不是我问的问题 马特 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:09] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你这么诚实 |
[39:13] | I guess that I knew | 我想我一直都知道 |
[39:15] | you were still in love with Gabby all along, | 一直以来你都还爱着加比 |
[39:18] | and so this is… | 所以这件事 |
[39:20] | I mean, this is on me. | 这件事全怪我 |
[39:21] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情不是你想的那么简单 |
[39:23] | No, it’s– | 不 |
[39:27] | It’s really not. | 真的不是 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. I think you should leave. | 对不起 请你离开 |