时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re just friends, | 我们只是朋友 |
[00:07] | but every time I let myself wonder, | 但是每次我自我怀疑的时候 |
[00:10] | I started feeling that little flutter in my chest. | 我都会感到胸口有一种细微的触动 |
[00:13] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[00:15] | I know just how awesome Girls on Fire can be. | 我知道烈焰女孩很棒 |
[00:18] | You show great potential as a leader in the department. | 你很有当消防队领袖的潜力 |
[00:22] | You know who I’ve never doubted? | 你知道我从来没有怀疑过什么吗 |
[00:24] | Not once? | 一次都没有怀疑过的 |
[00:25] | You. | 是你 |
[00:35] | – You’re good. – Thanks. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[00:36] | The most important word to Firehouse 51 is community. | 对于51消防局来说 最重要的词就是社区 |
[00:40] | This is a neighborhood house. | 这是为邻里服务的消防局 |
[00:42] | When this community calls, we respond. | 社区有需要 我们就会回应 |
[00:45] | When it raises its hand, we pull it to its feet, | 当社区举手求援 我们就伸手求助 |
[00:48] | so it isn’t good enough | 所以准时到队 |
[00:48] | just to show up to this house on time, | 在排班开始和结束时打卡 |
[00:50] | punch in and punch out at the end of your shift. | 还远远不够 |
[00:53] | I expect you to become a part | 我希望你能真正成为 |
[00:55] | of the lifeblood of this community. | 这个社区不可或缺的血液 |
[00:58] | – ‘Cause we as a family… – Am I late? | -因为我们是一家人 -我迟到了吗 |
[01:00] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[01:02] | I hit a pothole on West Harrison and I blew a tire. | 我在西哈里森街撞到坑然后爆胎了 |
[01:06] | I got it changed, but then I had to park, like, | 我换了胎 但是找不到停车位 |
[01:08] | two blocks down on Racine. | 最后停到两个街区开外的拉辛街 |
[01:09] | What were you saying about showing up on time, Chief? | 你刚才说什么准时到队来着 队长 |
[01:12] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 我错了 |
[01:14] | – It’s okay. – Chief, you met Gianna. | -没关系 -队长 你见过了吉安娜 |
[01:16] | Gianna, this is the Chief. | 吉安娜 这是队长 |
[01:17] | I, uh–I was supposed– | 我本来想… |
[01:20] | Is Joe’s tiredness gonna affect your perception of me? | 乔这么气喘吁吁 会影响您对我的印象吗 |
[01:23] | Because, you know, I would– | 如果是这样的话 |
[01:24] | yeah, I would definitely deny knowing him. | 我完全可以假装不认识他 |
[01:26] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[01:27] | Cruz already told us you grew up on the same block. | 克鲁兹已经说了你们从小一起长大 |
[01:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[01:31] | It’s best we found out your association | 在跟你深交之前 |
[01:33] | with this scoundrel before we were in too deep. | 我们最好搞清楚你和这个混蛋的关系 |
[01:36] | Guilty. | 我有罪 |
[01:37] | But just so you know, | 不过我想说一句 |
[01:38] | the whole neighborhood was well aware of the Cruz brothers. | 我们全部邻里都知道克鲁兹兄弟 |
[01:40] | You know, the words, “Stay away” on every mother’s lips. | 而且每个妈妈都会叮嘱”离他们远点” |
[01:42] | Hey. Excuse me. | 别闹了 |
[01:44] | Gianna Mackey. | 吉安娜·麦基 |
[01:49] | Looks like you’re gonna fit right in. | 看来你会很快融入这里 |
[01:51] | – Welcome to Ambulance 61. – Thank you, Chief. | -欢迎加入61号救护车 -谢谢队长 |
[01:56] | Dismissed. | 散了吧 |
[02:02] | I cannot believe that I was late to introduce you | 你第一天上班 我居然因为迟到 |
[02:04] | on your first day. | 没来得及介绍你 |
[02:06] | You can make it up to me by giving me a full tour. | 你可以带我参观一圈弥补一下 |
[02:08] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[02:11] | – She seems cool, huh? – Yeah. | -她好像人还不错 -是啊 |
[02:14] | She’s one lucky medic to have you as a partner. | 她能跟你做搭档 是个幸运的医护人员 |
[02:17] | Thank you, Matt Casey. | 谢谢 马特·凯西 |
[02:18] | How’s Foster doing at Northwestern? | 福斯特在西北大学怎么样 |
[02:20] | Loving it. | 特别开心 |
[02:21] | There’s no remote learning when you’re in med school | 在疫情期间当医学院的学生 |
[02:23] | during a pandemic. | 是不可能远程学习的 |
[02:24] | Of course, it’s Emily, | 当然 她可是艾米莉 |
[02:25] | so she’s volunteering in a COVID ward | 所以她在此基础上 |
[02:27] | on top of all of that. | 还去新冠疫情病房当志愿者 |
[02:28] | Sounds like her. | 像她会做的事 |
[02:30] | When are they gonna allow more civilian staff in here? | 什么时候才会有更多普通员工来啊 |
[02:33] | I heard the CFD isn’t letting anyone back | 我听说芝加哥警署谁都不让来 |
[02:35] | out of “An abundance of caution.” | 为了”安全起见” |
[02:37] | The same with Stella’s program. | 斯黛拉的项目也是 |
[02:39] | Girls on Fire? I loved that. | 烈焰女孩吗 我超喜欢的 |
[02:41] | Yeah, she’s trying to get it started again, | 是啊 她正在想办法重启 |
[02:42] | but it’s like pulling teeth. | 但是步履维艰 |
[02:45] | This is what I’m saying. | 我的意思是这样的 |
[02:46] | I started Girls on Fire to show young women in Chicago, | 我启动烈焰女孩项目是要告诉芝加哥的女孩们 |
[02:49] | women who have been hurting this year, by the way, | 那些今年收到伤害的女孩们 |
[02:52] | that they have an opportunity | 她们有了一个她们可能 |
[02:53] | they’ve probably never thought of before and it was working– | 从未想过的机会 而且这个机会成功了 |
[02:56] | This is about public health during a pandemic. | 这是疫情期间的公共为生问题 |
[02:59] | We will keep it small, we will mask up, | 我们会尽量减少聚集 戴口罩 |
[03:01] | we will stay outside. | 我们会待在户外 |
[03:03] | Just please, please think about these girls. | 拜托你考虑一下这些女孩 |
[03:06] | Okay, okay. I’ll run it up the flag pole. | 好吧 我会试试看 |
[03:08] | – That’s all I’m asking. – No promises. | -我就这个要求 -我不做保证 |
[03:11] | Well, though– you have to sell this for me | 但你得多帮我说说好话 |
[03:12] | the way I’m selling it to you. | 就像我跟你说的一样 |
[03:15] | Uh, hey, everyone. | 各位 |
[03:17] | I would like you all to meet Gianna Mackey. | 我想让大家认识一下吉安娜·麦基 |
[03:20] | I have known her all of her life. | 她跟我从小就是好朋友 |
[03:23] | And she is now gonna be working with Brett on 61. | 以后她会在61号救护车上跟布莱特搭档 |
[03:26] | – So you grew up around Cruz? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -你跟克鲁兹一起长大的 -对 |
[03:28] | I was just a few years behind his younger brother, Leon. | 我只比他弟弟里昂小几岁 |
[03:31] | Girl, you are gonna have to tell us some stories. | 姑娘 你一定要给我们讲些故事 |
[03:34] | No. That is not gonna happen. | 不 这不可能 |
[03:36] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[03:38] | – Man down from unknown causes. – Come on. | -男性晕倒 原因不明 -过来 |
[03:39] | Told you it’s a busy house. | 说了这间消防局很忙 |
[03:40] | – I’ll see you, okay? – Yeah. | -回见 好吗 -好 |
[04:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:12] | CFD paramedics! | 芝加哥消防局医护人员 |
[04:23] | Looks like an OD. | 看着像吸毒过量 |
[04:24] | – Get the Narcan ready. – Okay. | -准备好纳洛酮 -好 |
[04:26] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:30] | He’s unresponsive. | 他没有反应 |
[04:31] | Pupils are constricted, pulse is faint. | 瞳孔收缩 脉搏微弱 |
[04:34] | Okay, we gotta– | 好 我们要… |
[04:37] | If he dies, you die. | 如果他死了 你们也得死 |
[04:51] | – Put the gun down. – Fix him! | -把枪放下 -治好他 |
[04:56] | We can’t do anything until you put the gun down. | 你把枪放下我们才能救他 |
[05:02] | I’ll shoot her. | 我会开枪打她 |
[05:04] | You think I give a damn? That’s my brother, he– | 你觉得我在乎吗 这是我兄弟 他… |
[05:07] | he doesn’t deserve this! | 他不应该这样 |
[05:08] | Okay, just calm down. | 好 冷静 |
[05:10] | Bitch, if you don’t fix him, | 贱人 如果你不治好他 |
[05:12] | I swear to God, I will kill both of you. | 我向上帝发誓 我会杀了你们俩 |
[05:14] | Hey, point that gun back at me. | 拿枪指着我 |
[05:21] | Fix him! | 治好他 |
[05:26] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[05:38] | Narcan’s in. | 纳洛酮打进去了 |
[05:40] | – Let’s secure his airway. – Okay. | -我们来打通气道 -好 |
[05:59] | It’s in. | 进去了 |
[06:06] | He’s still apneic. | 他还是没呼吸 |
[06:08] | – What’s that mean? – Hey, listen. | -这是什么意思 -听着 |
[06:10] | We can’t treat him here. | 我们没法在这里治疗他 |
[06:12] | He’s not responding to the Narcan. | 他对纳洛酮没反应 |
[06:14] | We have to take him to the hospital. | 我们必须送他去医院 |
[06:15] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -要 |
[06:17] | We don’t have enough Narcan to work on him here. | 这里没有足够的纳洛酮来治疗他 |
[06:20] | He is going to die, you hear me? | 他会死的 你听到了吗 |
[06:27] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不在乎你要干什么 |
[06:28] | We’re taking him to the ambulance. | 我们要把他抬上救护车 |
[06:29] | Come on, Mackey. Let’s go. | 来 麦基 我们走 |
[06:31] | In the chair on three. Let’s go. | 我数三下把他放上椅子 我们走 |
[06:34] | Move, move. | 让开 让开 |
[06:40] | All right. You treat him, I’ll drive. | 好 你照顾他 我来开车 |
[06:42] | Back up! | 退后 |
[06:44] | Back up! | 退后 |
[06:45] | Okay, if you want to see your brother, | 好 如果你想看你兄弟 |
[06:46] | he’ll be at Chicago Med. | 他会在芝加哥医院 |
[06:55] | Dispatch, this is Ambulance 61 en route to Chicago med. | 调度台 61号救护车正在去芝加哥医院的路上 |
[07:08] | I just got word from headquarters. | 我刚收到总部的消息 |
[07:10] | Squad 3 has been designated guinea pigs | 他们指定3号抢险车当小白鼠 |
[07:12] | to test out new equipment. | 来测试新设备 |
[07:15] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:18] | They want you to give up your next couple of Saturdays, | 他们想让你接下来的几个周六放弃休息 |
[07:20] | test out the equipment in front of white shirts at the academy. | 在学院的领导面前测试设备 |
[07:22] | It’s such a waste of a weekend. | 真是浪费周末时间 |
[07:24] | When’s the last time CFD bought any new technology, Chief? | 芝加哥消防局上次买新技术是多久远的事了 队长 |
[07:27] | Mine is not to question | 我不是来 |
[07:28] | the infinite wisdom of headquarters; | 质疑总部的无限智慧 |
[07:29] | mine is to cross off one more item off this to-do list | 我是来在这张长达五页的待办事项清单上 |
[07:32] | which stretches over five pages long. | 多划掉一条 |
[07:35] | So? | 所以 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:55] | Hey. Heard you had a 10-1. | 听说你们叫了警方协助 |
[07:57] | Yeah, uh, OD lying on the couch. | 是的 吸毒过量的人躺在沙发上 |
[08:00] | We go to give him Narcan and then out of nowhere, | 我们在给他注射纳洛酮 然后他兄弟 |
[08:03] | his brother points a gun at the back of my head. | 突然出现 拿枪指着我的后脑勺 |
[08:06] | She handled it, though. | 不过她处理得很好 |
[08:08] | Cool as a cucumber. | 镇定自若 |
[08:12] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[08:13] | I mean, that guy definitely went into my top ten scary, | 那家伙绝对是我见过的十大恐怖人物之一 |
[08:17] | but we were out of there before he could do anything. | 但在他动手之前我们就离开了 |
[08:20] | – What about CPD? – They took a statement. | -那芝加哥警署呢 -他们录了口供 |
[08:23] | I’ll call Burgess, see what she knows. | 我给伯吉斯打电话 看看她知道些什么 |
[08:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | I just heard about your first call. | 我刚刚听说你第一次出勤就出事了 |
[08:35] | Are you kidding me? Are you all right? | 开什么玩笑 你还好吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 我没事 |
[08:38] | Well, it sounds like you ran into a lunatic. | 听起来你们好像遇到了一个疯子 |
[08:40] | Well, he was. | 是的 他就是 |
[08:41] | – It was– – How was Brett? | -真是 -布莱特怎么样 |
[08:45] | Stone cold slayer. | 冷酷杀手 |
[08:46] | Yeah. That’s her. | 是的 她就是这样 |
[08:47] | Hey, did you like her? Are you guys getting along? | 你喜欢她吗 你们相处得好吗 |
[08:49] | Is she treating you all right? | 她对你还好吗 |
[08:51] | Yeah, Joe. | 挺好的 乔 |
[08:52] | Well, how about the rest of the house? | 那队里其他的人呢 |
[08:53] | The guys? Are you liking everybody? | 那些男人 你喜欢所有人吗 |
[08:54] | I mean, I know you barely had a chance | 我知道你还没时间 |
[08:55] | to meet anyone, but they’re awesome. | 认识所有人 但他们真的很好 |
[08:56] | You’ll see. | 你会发现的 |
[08:57] | I mean, you got that feeling already. | 你已经有这种感觉了 |
[08:58] | – Joe. – You’re gonna love working here. | -乔 -你会喜欢在这里工作的 |
[09:00] | All right, Joe. | 好的 乔 |
[09:00] | I promise you, you spend 20 minutes in the common area– | 我保证 你花20分钟在公共区域 |
[09:02] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, Joe, you have gotta bring it down, | 天啊 天啊 乔 你别这么激动 |
[09:05] | like, a good three notches. | 大概冷静三个等级 |
[09:06] | – I just– – Joe, Joe. | -我只是 -乔 乔 |
[09:07] | I’ve wanted to come to 51, okay? | 我一直想来51号消防队 好吗 |
[09:11] | I’ve been trying to get in here since I got out of the academy. | 我从警校毕业后就一直想来这里 |
[09:16] | And I’m in it for the long haul, all right? | 我打算久留在这里 好吗 |
[09:21] | Especially if the ambulance gon’ be this crazy | 尤其是如果救护车的任务会一直 |
[09:22] | all the time. | 这么疯狂的话 |
[09:23] | Oh, bro, the pace in this house is relentless. | 兄弟 这个队的节奏很残酷 |
[09:26] | So did anyone call lunch duty yet? | 今天有人申请做饭吗 |
[09:28] | Well, I mean, if you’re gonna volunteer. | 如果你想毛遂自荐 |
[09:33] | I make a killer turkey, swiss, and pear sandwich | 我做的火鸡 瑞士卷和梨子三明治很绝 |
[09:37] | that, I’m not gonna lie, has a pretty damn good reputation. | 不骗人 名声在外 |
[09:40] | – That sounds great. – I will take one. | -听起来不错 -我来一个 |
[09:43] | Cool. | 好的 |
[09:57] | I want to grab these pencil-pushers by their throats | 我想掐着这些公务员的喉咙 |
[10:00] | and make them actually push their pencils. | 逼他们实实在在地办公务 |
[10:03] | I mean, why is this taking so long? | 为什么要这么久 |
[10:06] | – Girls on Fire? – Girls on Ice is more like it. | -烈焰女孩吗 -现在是雪藏女孩还差不多 |
[10:09] | I mean, look, I talked to the Community Relations guy. | 我跟社区关系部的人谈过了 |
[10:13] | I told him everything will be done outside, | 我跟他说 所有环节都在室外完成 |
[10:16] | all the girls will be masked up, | 所有的女孩都会戴口罩 |
[10:18] | no one is gonna get within six feet of each other. | 彼此之间的距离绝对超过2米 |
[10:20] | You know, they’re worried about liability. | 你知道的 他们不想担责 |
[10:22] | I’m worried about these girls losing a year of their lives. | 我担心这群女生会白白浪费一年的美好光阴 |
[10:26] | I heard about Saturday. Count me out. | 我听说周六的事了 别算上我啊 |
[10:28] | They can’t make us come in. | 他们又不能强迫我们 |
[10:29] | – Hey, you’ll be there. – Fine. | -你一定要去啊 -好吧 |
[10:33] | I’m going to break through on this | 即使我会因此被开除 |
[10:35] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 我也要搞定这件事 |
[10:49] | Do you know how proud I am of you? | 你知道我有多么为你而骄傲吗 |
[10:54] | Tell me again. | 你可以再说一遍 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:05] | Hey, article in today’s paper got me thinking. | 今天报纸上的文章让我很有想法啊 |
[11:08] | Yeah? What about? | 是吗 什么文章 |
[11:10] | Yeah, there was this old guy in Colorado | 科罗拉多的一个老大爷 |
[11:14] | who decided to bury $1 million worth of diamonds, | 决定把价值一百万的钻石 红宝石和珍珠 |
[11:17] | rubies, and pearls, you know? | 全埋了 |
[11:20] | In the wilderness of Colorado. | 埋进科罗拉多的荒野里 |
[11:22] | – Is that a fact? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -千真万确 |
[11:23] | And then, he writes a poem that’s like a map | 然后 他又写了一首诗 当做地图 |
[11:27] | leading people to the treasure. | 引导人们去寻宝 |
[11:31] | I don’t get it. | 没懂 |
[11:33] | It was a promotion. | 这是一个宣传 |
[11:35] | He wanted to get people into nature, you know? | 他想让人们走进大自然 |
[11:37] | Or some nonsense. | 或者其他原因吧 |
[11:38] | And it worked. | 而且宣传效果很好 |
[11:40] | So for ten years, people from all over the world | 所以十年内 会有来自世界各地的人们 |
[11:44] | went to Colorado looking for his buried treasure. | 前往科罗拉多寻找被埋没的宝藏 |
[11:48] | And somebody finally found it. | 直到有人找到了宝藏 |
[11:51] | – I’m still not following. – What– | -我还是不太懂 -什么 |
[11:53] | Molly’s Patio, okay? | 莫利庭院 |
[11:55] | It’s opening on Friday and nobody even knows about it. | 周五就开张了 现在还没什么人知道 |
[11:59] | – Knows about what? – Molly’s Patio. | -知道什么 -莫利庭院 |
[12:01] | – What’s Molly’s Patio? – You see? | -莫利庭院是什么 -你看吧 |
[12:03] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[12:04] | So you want to | 所以你想 |
[12:09] | write a poem? | 写首诗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I mean, you know, first we bury, you know, | 是这样 我们可以做一张优惠券 |
[12:12] | a coupon that says, “Free Drinks For Life” | 写着”酒水终身免费” 然后把它埋起来 |
[12:16] | and then we write a treasure map poem. | 再写一首寻宝诗 |
[12:19] | Are you kidding me? The news is gonna eat it up. | 这主意绝了 媒体绝对会争相报道 |
[12:22] | And then we’re gonna have promotions | 随后几年的营销效果 |
[12:25] | out the ying-yang for years. | 绝对冲上云霄 |
[12:28] | Now I’m seeing it. | 现在我明白了 |
[12:30] | who’s writing this, uh, treasure map poem? | 那谁来写呢 藏宝诗 |
[12:34] | We are. Me and Mouch. | 我们写 我和穆奇 |
[12:37] | I wanna help. | 我也想帮忙 |
[12:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:42] | I got a few rhymes in me. | 我也是很有文艺细胞的 |
[12:52] | Are you the one that made these? | 这是你做的吗 |
[12:54] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:56] | Keep her. | 把她留下来 |
[12:58] | I, uh, | 我 |
[13:01] | just got word from Chicago Med. | 刚收到芝加哥医院的消息 |
[13:04] | That overdose that you took in this morning– | 你早上带来的那个吸毒过量的瘾君子 |
[13:07] | unfortunately, his heart gave out. | 很不幸 他去世了 |
[13:10] | They couldn’t revive him. | 医生没救下来 |
[13:13] | CPD are gonna swing by, | 警察待会过来 |
[13:15] | give us an update on that brother that threatened you. | 跟我们说一下他那个威胁你的哥哥的情况 |
[13:23] | The OD was a man named Paul Halleck. | 那个吸毒过量的人叫保罗·哈立克 |
[13:25] | The apartment you found him in, 1821 West Garfield? | 你是在加菲尔德西路1821号的公寓里找到他的吗 |
[13:28] | That’s his, along with the evidence of meth and heroin at the scene. | 就是他家 当时现场还有冰毒和海洛因的迹象 |
[13:31] | Now… | 那么 |
[13:34] | this the man that threatened you? | 是他威胁你的吗 |
[13:38] | – Yeah. – Joe Halleck, older brother. | -是的 -乔·哈立克 他的哥哥 |
[13:41] | – He have a record? – Uh, does he. | -他有前科吗 -是的 |
[13:43] | Ag assault, robbery, GTA, multiple drug charges, | 打架斗殴 抢劫 偷车 多次毒品指控 |
[13:46] | – weapons charges– – Why is he on the street? | -滥用武器 -他怎么还能逍遥法外 |
[13:48] | How many reasons you want, Chief? | 你需要几个理由 队长 |
[13:49] | I can give ’em to you all day. | 我能说上一整天 |
[13:53] | I can take 61 out of service. | 可以让61号车先停工一阵 |
[13:55] | No, Chief. | 不用的 队长 |
[13:56] | I mean, I don’t want to speak for Gianna, | 我不能代表吉安娜 |
[13:58] | but I’m good to keep working. | 但是我个人是可以继续工作的 |
[14:00] | Yeah, no. Um, no problem for me. | 对 不用的 我也没问题 |
[14:05] | That wasn’t the first time I’ve been threatened | 这不是我第一次被人威胁了 |
[14:06] | and it won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一次 |
[14:09] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:11] | You see Halleck, you give me a call. | 如果看到哈勒克 就给我打电话 |
[14:13] | Otherwise, I’ll keep you updated on any developments. | 此外我会随时告诉你最新进展的 |
[14:16] | – Thanks, Kim. – Yeah. | -谢谢你了 金 -没事 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[14:36] | – Blake Gallo. – Yeah. Gianna. | -我叫雷克·加洛 -你好 我叫吉安娜 |
[14:40] | news of your call has been buzzing around the firehouse. | 你出勤的状况已经在整个消防局都传遍了 |
[14:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:43] | Oh, yeah. It’s no big deal. | 没事 没什么大不了的 |
[14:45] | Just police wanted to tell us they’re on it, you know? | 警察只是告知我们他们正在调查呢 |
[14:48] | Well, if you need anything, let me know. | 有什么需要 尽管和我讲 |
[14:50] | First thing I learned here at 51 is this house, | 我加入这里学到的第一件事就是 |
[14:53] | we look after each other. | 大家都会互相关照 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:59] | – I-I’ll see you. – See you. | -回头见 -再见 |
[15:05] | – What? – I’ve seen you, Blake Gallo. | -怎么了 -我可盯着你呢 雷克·加洛 |
[15:07] | Not this one. Not her. | 不能追她 不行 |
[15:10] | This is a good house and I’ve been hoping somehow, some way, | 消防局这么完美 我一直期盼着 |
[15:13] | Gianna would get a chance to work here. | 有朝一日吉安娜能有机会来这里工作 |
[15:15] | And now that she has that opportunity, | 现在她终于有机会能来了 |
[15:16] | I don’t want you screwing it up for her by getting reckless. | 希望你不要不计后果的给她添乱搞砸了 |
[15:19] | I didn’t do anything. I-I was literally– | 我什么都没做啊 我只是 |
[15:20] | Gallo, look at my eyes. | 加洛 你看着我 |
[15:24] | – I’m not messing around. – Okay. | -我可不是开玩笑的 -好的 |
[15:40] | Oh, good. | 正好 |
[15:42] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你要见我吗 队长 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:45] | Sorry, distracted. | 抱歉 走神了 |
[15:46] | I’ve received word from CFD brass. | 我得到芝加哥消防局高层的通知了 |
[15:49] | The opposite, actually. | 不是你想的那样 |
[15:51] | You can resume Girls on Fire as long as you keep it outdoors. | 只要在户外进行 烈焰女孩项目就能恢复 |
[15:53] | – Limited to ten girls at a time. – Oh, my God! | -一次只能有十人参加 -天啊 |
[15:57] | Oh, that’s so great! | 真是太棒了 |
[15:58] | Thank you. Finally! | 谢谢你 太不容易了 |
[16:00] | You know, I’ve been trying to get more than one civilian | 你知道吗 我六个多月来一直想 |
[16:04] | in this bullpen for over six months. | 让队里能看到些普通民众 |
[16:07] | Nothing. Denied, denied, denied. | 一直没有回应 一次次被拒绝 |
[16:08] | How’d you do it? How’d you pull that off? | 你怎么做的 是怎么搞定的 |
[16:11] | Persistence, Chief. | 水滴石穿啊 队长 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:15] | You got that, don’t you? | 你可是最固执的家伙 对吧 |
[16:17] | Ask Severide when he doesn’t want | 你去问问西弗莱德 |
[16:19] | to watch “The Bachelor” With me. | 他不愿意和我看《单身汉》时发生了什么 |
[16:22] | – He’s seen every episode. – Okay. | -他每一集都没落过 -好吧 |
[16:24] | Okay, I got some calls to make. | 好了 我去打电话通知了 |
[16:27] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -太谢谢了 -不客气 |
[16:44] | 酒水终身免费 就在芝加哥最好的酒吧 莫利酒吧 | |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:52] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[16:53] | There we go. Okay, that’s it. | 搞定了 好了 |
[16:56] | So. Look around, boys. | 接下来 各位看看这四周 |
[16:58] | We know where our coupon is buried, right? | 咱们记住了优惠券埋的位置 是吧 |
[17:01] | Now, we just need some, you know, landmarks | 现在 我们需要找一些地标 |
[17:04] | that’ll drive treasure hunters crazy. | 让寻宝者们陷入痴狂 |
[17:06] | Like the Sears Tower. | 就像西尔斯大厦那样的 |
[17:07] | You can see it right down there. | 一眼就能看到在那里 |
[17:09] | Or the firehouse that’s right there. | 或者是那边的消防局 |
[17:11] | No, not the firehouse. | 不 消防局不行 |
[17:12] | That’s too easy. No. | 太简单了 不行 |
[17:14] | We need a mystery, you know? | 我们需要神秘一点的 |
[17:15] | Something, you know, like a– like a secret code, | 比如暗号什么的 |
[17:18] | like a poetic secret code, okay? | 一个有富有诗意的暗号 好吗 |
[17:21] | All right, | 好吧 |
[17:23] | one, two, three steps east of the sidewalk | 人行道向东走三步 |
[17:28] | and about two miles south of the Sears Tower. | 离南边的西亚士大厦大概两英里 |
[17:33] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[17:34] | Okay, uh– look, shift’s ending. | 好吧 我们要下班了 |
[17:36] | Y’all want to take this back to Molly’s? | 你们要到莫利酒吧讨论吗 |
[17:38] | We can get some ink and paper | 我们可以用纸笔记下来 |
[17:39] | and sort these rhymes out. | 再押个韵 |
[17:40] | Yes, yes, yes, I would. | 好 就这么办 |
[17:41] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[18:34] | You go in yet? | 你进去过了吗 |
[18:37] | You hear anything? Okay. | 听到什么了吗 |
[19:05] | Doesn’t look like anyone’s been in here. | 看起来不像有人来过这儿 |
[19:09] | I didn’t leave my door open. | 我走之前锁门了 |
[19:10] | – Talk to the landlord? – I left messages. | -你问房东了吗 -我留了言 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | You got an extra pillow? | 你还有枕头吗 |
[19:22] | Blanket? | 或是毯子 |
[19:27] | I’m staying. On the couch. | 我留下来 睡沙发 |
[19:30] | Till we hear back either from your landlord | 直到你房东回复 |
[19:31] | if he was changing out the disposal | 确认是他之前在这儿清理垃圾 |
[19:33] | or we hear from CPD that they have Joe Halleck in custody. | 或者芝加哥警署确认乔·哈立克被拘留了 |
[19:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:43] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[19:45] | I will get you a pillow. | 我给你拿一个枕头 |
[19:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:08] | Read your opening. | 读一下你的开头 |
[20:09] | In the Second City, west of the Ryan of Dan, | 芝加哥的雷恩德之西 |
[20:13] | a treasure is yours if you follow this plan. | 埋藏着不为人知的秘密 |
[20:18] | – “Ryan of Dan”? – Dan Ryan Expressway. | -“雷恩德”是什么 -德雷恩高速 |
[20:21] | Ryan of Dan just sounds more poetic. | 雷恩德听起来更有诗意 |
[20:23] | Pathetic, not poetic. | 是可悲 毫无诗意 |
[20:25] | We have to rhyme with Dan. It’s harder to rhyme with Ryan. | 我们得和”德”押韵 和”雷恩”押韵太难了 |
[20:28] | Lion, dyin’, cryin’. Flyin’. | 狮子 死亡 哭喊 飞翔 |
[20:31] | – You’re not helping. – I am trying to help. | -你在帮倒忙 -我想帮 |
[20:33] | Okay, okay. Let’s hear your opening, then. | 好吧 那我们听听你的开头 |
[20:36] | You know, I don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[20:37] | you’re in the right frame of mind to hear it. | 你现在的状态能听得进去 |
[20:39] | Oh, well, it’s never gonna get any better than this. | 反正我一直就这个状态了 |
[20:47] | A contest, | 一场比赛 |
[20:49] | a battle that’ll rattle Second City. | 一场席卷芝加哥的战争 |
[20:51] | Listen, at wit’s end, these spits end | 听 才思的尽头是话语的终结 |
[20:54] | and split ends that glisten with treasure, not pity. | 而陌路的终点闪耀着光芒的是宝藏 而不是怜悯 |
[20:59] | And that’s as far as I got. | 我目前就写了这些 |
[21:02] | That’s pretty good. | 写得还不错 |
[21:04] | I got no idea what it’s saying. | 我完全不知道在说什么 |
[21:07] | Isn’t that the point? | 要的不就是这个效果吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是这个效果 |
[21:15] | Good job. Keep going. | 干得好 继续写 |
[21:18] | That, I– | 这 |
[21:20] | No, pass. | 跳过 |
[21:21] | No. You cannot keep passing. | 不行 你不能一直跳过 |
[21:23] | I told you I’m terrible at accents. | 我跟你说了我不会模仿口音 |
[21:25] | It–it said Yiddish. There’s no way. | 题目是意第绪口音 我完全不会 |
[21:27] | You wouldn’t do Boston or Transylvanian, either. | 波士顿口音和特兰西尔文尼亚口音你也没模仿 |
[21:31] | Fine, I’ll do the next one. | 好吧 我会模仿下一个 |
[21:33] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:37] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[21:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:44] | That’s a stable table you have there, mate. | 哥们你这个桌子可真稳 |
[21:49] | – Australian? – Yes. | -澳大利亚 -没错 |
[21:51] | Yes! | 没错 |
[21:57] | That was so, so terrible. | 真是太 太懒了 |
[22:03] | And you are a very mean person. | 你是一个很刻薄的家伙 |
[22:06] | – Know that? – Yeah. | -你知道吗 -嗯 |
[22:07] | You do? Okay, good. | 你知道吗 那很好 |
[22:21] | Well, it’s really late. | 真的很晚了 |
[22:24] | You’re probably right. I’m sure it was just the landlord. | 你说的可能没错 那肯定只是房东 |
[22:26] | – You really don’t have to– – I’m staying, Sylvie. | -你不需要… -我留下来陪你 希尔薇 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Well, thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[22:39] | Yeah, of course. | 不客气 |
[22:52] | G’night. | 晚安 |
[22:53] | Sweet dreams, mate. | 那就好梦了 伙计 |
[22:57] | Okay, that’s worse than mine and you know it. | 这比我说的难听说了 你故意的 |
[23:08] | “Sweet dreams, mate.” | “那就好梦了 伙计” |
[23:17] | Did you know Casey isn’t in his room? | 你知道凯西不在房间里吗 |
[23:20] | So? | 那又怎么了 |
[23:22] | Well, when he left yesterday, said he was going to Brett’s… | 他昨晚走的时候说他要去布莱特家… |
[23:28] | Meaning that Casey probably slept there. | 那就是说凯西可能住在那里了 |
[23:32] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[23:33] | I– | 我… |
[23:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[23:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:41] | She thought she was broken into. I was keeping watch. | 她以为有人闯进家里了 我帮她看着 |
[23:45] | – Is she okay? – Yup, she’s all good. | -她没事吧 -她没事 |
[23:48] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[23:50] | Don’t wake me till lunch. | 午餐前别叫我 |
[23:53] | I wasn’t totally wrong. | 我也不算全错 |
[23:55] | You wouldn’t admit it if you were. | 就算全错你也不会承认的 |
[24:01] | Well, someone around here should get some action. | 得有人来做些什么了 |
[24:05] | Do you want to see what’s under my towel? | 你想看看我的浴巾下有什么吗 |
[24:08] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[24:19] | – What’s that all about? – Eh, there’s too much to explain. | -这是怎么回事 -说来就话长了 |
[24:21] | You’re almost there, you’re almost done. | 你快到了 你快成功了 |
[24:22] | And lo, when the Tower is to the degree 98– | 瞧 当塔楼到98度… |
[24:26] | Step three paces east and dig up your fate. | 向东走三步 挖出你的命运 |
[24:31] | – Great fun. – That’s it. | -很有意思 -就是这样 |
[24:32] | Okay, so we’ve got a treasure hunt and free drinks for life at? | 所以寻宝活动和免费饮料都将在哪里 |
[24:36] | Molly’s Patio behind Molly’s Bar. | 莫利酒吧后面的莫利庭院 |
[24:38] | Okay, Molly’s Patio. | 好 莫利庭院 |
[24:40] | So get out there, | 赶紧去吧 |
[24:40] | all you beer-drinking treasure hunters, and get hunting. | 爱喝啤酒的寻宝人赶紧去寻宝吧 |
[24:43] | You don’t want to miss the grand opening next Friday night. | 你们绝对不会希望错过下周五的开业日的 |
[24:47] | Seriously, you guys. That’s such a great idea. | 说真的 这真是一个好主意 |
[24:49] | What a fun promotion. | 这种促销活动太有意思了 |
[24:51] | – Squad 3, Truck 81. – That’s us. | -3号抢险车 81号云梯车 -叫我们了 |
[24:53] | – Hey, thanks for doing this! – You bet. | -谢谢你们帮我 -不客气 |
[24:55] | Structure fire. 10 West Monroe Avenue. | 建筑起火 西门罗大道 |
[25:21] | Severide, this place is cooking. | 西弗莱德 火势很大 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you take the front and we’ll close in from the delta side? | 你从前面进去 我们从后面绕过去 |
[25:26] | Yeah. Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:27] | You heard Casey. Take the front. | 凯西说了 开到前面去 |
[25:40] | Looks like it’s rolling. | 火势好想越来越大了 |
[25:42] | No time to waste! Let’s get in there. | 别浪费时间了 赶紧进去 |
[25:44] | All right, you heard the man! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 大家都听到了 上上上 |
[25:49] | Ma’am. Hey, hey, hey, I got you. | 女士 我来了 |
[25:51] | Come on. Come over here. | 来 过来 |
[25:53] | Do you know how many are on the inside? | 你知道里面还有多少人吗 |
[25:54] | Dozens. This is a photography studio. | 还有十几个 这是一个摄影工作室 |
[25:58] | We were just about to start a commercial shoot. | 我们本来刚要拍一则广告 |
[26:00] | – They had machines throwing up sparks. – I got you. | -有那种喷火花的机器 -我扶着你 |
[26:02] | The whole place just went whoosh. | 整个地方就突然烧起来了 |
[26:03] | Okay, come on, honey. Let’s get you some oxygen. | 来 姑娘 先给你吸点氧气 |
[26:05] | Casey, they have pyrotechnics in the building. | 凯西 里面有烟火机 |
[26:08] | Some kind of photographic studio. | 这是一个摄影棚 |
[26:10] | – Could be dozens inside. – Copy that, Chief. | -里面可能还有十几人 -收到 局长 |
[26:13] | Forcing entry now. Get that door open! | 正要强行突入 把这扇门打开 |
[26:31] | Kidd, take the second floor! | 基德 你去二楼 |
[26:33] | Gallo, Mouch, you get the first floor. | 加洛 穆奇 你们去一楼 |
[26:35] | Meet up with Squad in the middle. | 到中间和救援队汇合 |
[26:36] | – Copy! – Copy that, Captain! | -收到 -收到 队长 |
[26:41] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[26:50] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[27:01] | Over here! | 这边 |
[27:07] | Gallo, over here! | 加洛 这边 |
[27:09] | – Yeah, copy! – Get up and stay low. | -收到 -站起来 压低身子 |
[27:12] | Come with me. Stay low. | 给我来 压低身子 |
[27:14] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[27:16] | This is a ripper! We don’t got a lot of time! | 火势蔓延很快 我们没多少时间 |
[27:18] | Quick but careful! Let’s go! | 快点 但要小心点 快走 |
[27:22] | Cruz, with me! Capp, Tony, go left! | 克鲁兹 跟我来 卡普 托尼 去左边 |
[27:28] | Set her down there. | 把她放在那边 |
[27:31] | You ever been in a triage situation before, Mackey? | 以前用过治疗类选法吗 麦基 |
[27:33] | Only in training. | 只有训练时用过 |
[27:34] | My last house wasn’t as busy as this one. | 我之前待的消防局没有这么忙 |
[27:36] | Okay, remember what you were taught. | 记住你学到的东西 |
[27:37] | More ambulances are on the way. | 更多救护车在赶过来的路上了 |
[27:38] | Until then, focus on each minute. | 在此之前一定要抓紧每一分钟 |
[27:40] | What can you do right now to keep the most people alive? | 你现在能做的就是保住所有人的命 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 对 |
[27:48] | Casey, report. | 凯西 回报 |
[27:50] | We’re almost out. Keep it moving. | 我们快出来了 继续走 |
[27:52] | You’ll be all right. I got you, come on, come on. | 你不会有事的 我会救你的 来 来 |
[27:53] | Chief, we’re still clearing out the front studio. | 队长 我们还在搜寻工作室前部 |
[27:55] | We need two more minutes. | 我们还需要两分钟 |
[27:56] | That’s all you’re getting. We’re losing here. | 没有时间了 我们控制不住了 |
[27:58] | Kidd, Kidd, Kidd! I got one more! | 基德 基德 基德 我又找到一个 |
[28:01] | I got ’em, I got ’em! | 我来 我来 |
[28:12] | – I got ‘er! – Come on. | -我救出她了 -来 |
[28:15] | I got you, I got you! | 我救你出来 |
[28:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:21] | Captain, I just saw two civilians going the wrong way! | 队长 我看到两个人往反方向跑了 |
[28:25] | Okay, take this woman out and I’ll– | 好 把这个女人带出去 我… |
[28:26] | No, no, no, no, no! I got ’em, all right? | 不不不 我去找她们 |
[28:28] | I’ll follow the hose line. I’ll be right behind you. | 我会顺着水管线 马上就出来 |
[28:33] | You heard Boden. Less than two minutes. | 你也听到博登说的话了 只有不到两分钟了 |
[28:34] | I got it, I got it! | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:39] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:43] | – Help us! – Help… | -救救我们 -救命 |
[28:44] | Hey, guys! I got some victims over here! | 伙计们 这里有几个受困者 |
[28:48] | Come on, guys! You okay? We’ll get you out of here! | 来 伙计们 没事吧 我们会把你们救出来的 |
[28:53] | Get them out of here! Quick! | 带他们离开这里 快点 |
[28:54] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[28:56] | Yeah, you got it, Lieutenant! | 好的 副队 |
[29:02] | Help me! | 救命 |
[29:07] | Anyone in here? | 有人在里面吗 |
[29:08] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[29:09] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:11] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[29:14] | Help us! Help! | 救救我们 救命 |
[29:24] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[29:28] | Help us! Please! | 救救我们 求你了 |
[29:30] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[29:32] | – All right, come on! – Please, please. | -好 快点 -求求你 |
[29:34] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:36] | Over here. Help these two. | 这边 帮帮他们 |
[29:38] | This way, this way! Can you walk? | 这边 这边 你能走路吗 |
[29:39] | Come with us! Go ahead, go ahead. | 给我们走 往前 往前 |
[29:40] | Stay low, stay low. Heads down! | 压低身子 压低身子 低头 |
[29:45] | Severide! Severide, you okay in there? | 西弗莱德 西弗莱德 你没事吧 |
[29:49] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[29:50] | Kelly, Kelly! | 凯利 凯利 |
[29:52] | Mayday, mayday, Severide’s down! | 求救 求救 西弗莱德倒下了 |
[29:55] | Do you have eyes on Severide? | 你能看到西弗莱德吗 |
[29:57] | Chief, I can’t get to him. | 队长 我够不到他 |
[30:00] | Casey, where are you? | 凯西 你在哪里 |
[30:02] | Outside changing air bottles. | 正在外面换氧气瓶 |
[30:04] | Kidd, can you get to him? | 基德 你能救到他吗 |
[30:09] | I’m gonna try something. | 我要尝试一下 |
[30:23] | You got two minutes. | 你只有两分钟 |
[30:42] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[30:55] | Emergency! | 紧急情况 |
[30:56] | – All companies evacuate the building immediately! – Kelly, | -所有人立刻离开建筑 -凯利 |
[30:59] | – Kelly! – Evacuate now! | -凯利 -立即撤离 |
[31:05] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[31:13] | Yeah, I got it. | 好了 |
[31:18] | – What took you so long? – Come on, help me push. | -你怎么这么久才来 -来帮我推一把 |
[31:26] | Okay, we gotta go! Go and close it! | 我们得撤了 撤离现场 |
[31:32] | There’s someone in here! | 这里还有个人 |
[31:37] | Come on, you son of a– | 快点 该死的 |
[31:43] | Severide, report! | 西弗莱德 报告 |
[31:45] | Kidd, report! | 基德 报告 |
[31:57] | Medic! | 急救员 |
[32:09] | Everybody’s out, Chief! | 所有人都救出来了 队长 |
[32:11] | – I got him. – You got him? | -把他交给我吧 -交给你了 |
[32:13] | Okay, 51. | 好了 51号水罐车 |
[32:16] | – Drown the basement. – Copy. | -把地下室淹掉吧 -收到 |
[33:06] | – You’re looking for me, Chief? – Yeah. | -您找我 队长 -对 |
[33:09] | I heard about your ingenuity in the fire. | 我听说你在火场的急中生智了 |
[33:11] | I just, uh, just reacted. | 我只是 只是随机应变罢了 |
[33:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:16] | Severide says you saved his bacon. | 西弗莱德说你救了他一命 |
[33:18] | He did? | 他真这么说 |
[33:24] | Look. Right here. | 看这儿 |
[33:28] | That’s Kenyon, Porter, Pethybridge, | 他们是肯扬 波特 佩西布里奇 |
[33:32] | Hawkins, Johnson, Paine, Adams, | 霍金斯 约翰逊 潘恩 亚当斯 |
[33:35] | Reed, and Watkins. | 里德和沃特金斯 |
[33:40] | Engine 21. | 21号水罐车成员 |
[33:43] | Chicago’s first all-Black company of firefighters. | 芝加哥第一支成员都是黑人的消防小队 |
[33:49] | 1872, they had the eyes of the whole city on ’em, | 在1872年 整个城市都盯着他们 |
[33:52] | looking for any mistake, any flaw, | 想从他们身上找到任何一点错误或者缺陷 |
[33:54] | or any reason to shut ’em down. | 或者是找到一个撤掉他们的理由 |
[33:57] | So they made it their mission | 所以他们立志 |
[33:59] | to be the first engine at any fire. | 要成为每一次火警中最先抵达的队伍 |
[34:02] | And they were. | 他们做到了 |
[34:05] | Brave, fearless, strong firefighters who made history. | 这些勇敢无畏坚强的消防员创造了历史 |
[34:10] | And they are not forgotten. | 而他们没有被遗忘 |
[34:12] | Reason I’m telling you all of this: | 我把这些事讲给你听 |
[34:15] | there are not enough women or people of color | 是因为目前在芝加哥消防局内部 |
[34:19] | in leadership positions inside of the CFD. | 还没有足够的女性或有色人种担任领导 |
[34:24] | So when the lieutenant’s test is offered in a few months… | 所以等到几个月后副队考试时 |
[34:29] | I want you to take it. | 我希望你能参加 |
[34:38] | Do you think I’m ready? | 您觉得我做好准备了 |
[34:42] | Stella Kidd, | 史黛拉·基德 |
[34:45] | you are courageous, | 你勇敢 |
[34:48] | intelligent, fierce, | 聪明 热情 |
[34:52] | and honorable. | 正直 |
[34:54] | That is the very definition of a leader. | 这正是对领导人物的要求 |
[34:59] | It’s time everyone got to see it. | 是时候让所有人见识到这一点了 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:07] | The thing about Molly’s Patio | 莫利庭院的露台有一个好处 |
[35:08] | is that it doesn’t have to be seasonal. | 就是不需要按季节开放 |
[35:10] | You know, we can install one of those, you know, | 我们可以装一个那种 |
[35:12] | big, outdoor heaters | 大型户外取暖器 |
[35:13] | and it’ll be like July in the middle of January back there. | 这样哪怕是一月中旬也会有七月份的暖意 |
[35:16] | Even when it’s snowing? | 下雪的时候都能行 |
[35:18] | I mean, not if there’s a polar vortex or whatnot, | 我是说 极地涡旋什么的可能够呛 |
[35:21] | you know, but most of the time, you know? | 但绝大多数时候 |
[35:23] | Until you got a — we can put in | 除非是 我们可以搞点 |
[35:25] | one of those little, electric heaters. | 小型电取暖器 |
[35:27] | It’s gotta–it’s gotta be one of those, you know, | 你知道 就是那种 |
[35:30] | the big, propane kinds. | 特别大的丙烷那种 |
[35:32] | Well, you know, Severide and Casey | 你知道 西弗莱德和凯西 |
[35:33] | can have their cigar sessions out there. | 可以去外面抽雪茄 |
[35:35] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[35:36] | And Trudy’s bowling team, they can get a little loud | 特鲁迪的保龄球队可能会有点吵 |
[35:38] | so it might be better if they’re in a less confined space. | 最好别让他们在太过密闭的空间里 |
[35:41] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[35:51] | This can’t be happening. | 这怎么可能 |
[35:57] | I told you that poem was terrible! | 我都说了那首诗很烂 |
[36:00] | You said we had to rhyme “done” with “51”! | 是你说一定要让”完成”和”51″押韵的 |
[36:02] | But I said not to include the firehouse! | 但我还说了别把消防局扯进去 |
[36:06] | Free drinks for life! | 终身免费喝酒 |
[36:10] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[36:12] | Incredible! | 太爽了 |
[36:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:20] | New life detector listening system. | 新型生命探测系统 |
[36:22] | We test it for the CFD this weekend. | 我们这周末给芝加哥消防局测试 |
[36:25] | We could’ve used it today. | 今天本来就可以用的 |
[36:26] | Picks up heartbeats in zero visibility. | 能在毫无视野的情况下探测心跳 |
[36:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:35] | Boden wants me to take the lieutenant’s test. | 博登想让我参加副队考核 |
[36:41] | That’s great. What do you got, a few months? | 太好了 你有多长时间准备 几个月 |
[36:43] | Yeah, it’s just, uh, | 嗯 只是 |
[36:46] | you know, down the road for sure, | 你知道 一直以来 |
[36:50] | I thought this is something I would do. | 我曾经觉得我肯定会这么做的 |
[36:52] | But now that there is a date | 但现在 |
[36:55] | actually circled on a calendar somewhere, | 真的有了确切的时间 |
[36:59] | I’m just not sure. | 我反而不确定了 |
[37:02] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[37:03] | One, you have plenty of time, so you won’t even have to cram. | 一 你有充足时间准备 不用临时抱佛脚 |
[37:06] | You’ll be ready. | 你会做好准备的 |
[37:09] | Well, what’s two? | 那第二件事呢 |
[37:12] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[37:14] | Unlimited help, day or night, 24/7. | 全方位的帮助 全天24小时为你服务 |
[37:29] | Let me see this. | 给我看看 |
[37:34] | This says you have a good heart. | 它说你心地很善良 |
[37:51] | What up, Gallo? | 怎么了 加洛 |
[37:53] | Uh, hello. | 嗨 |
[38:00] | You know, he’s always been like that. | 他一直都这样 |
[38:01] | Ever since I was a little kid, | 从我小的时候 |
[38:02] | just loves doing the big brother routine. | 就喜欢像个大哥哥一样 |
[38:05] | And by now he should know I can handle myself, right? | 现在他也该知道我可以照顾好自己了吧 |
[38:07] | But I don’t know, | 但我不知道 |
[38:08] | he just likes messing with any guy that hits me up. | 只要有人向我搭讪 他就去找人家的茬 |
[38:16] | Wow, okay, no. I see how it is. | 好了 我明白了 |
[38:18] | You can run through a wall of fire no problem, | 你可以穿越重重火线 |
[38:20] | but sweet Joe Cruz, he makes you sweat. | 可是却害怕可爱的乔·克鲁兹 |
[38:23] | Okay, no, he doesn’t. | 才没有 |
[38:34] | – Hell yeah, I love Moneygun. – What are you doing? | -当然了 我最爱喷钱枪酒吧了 -你在干什么 |
[38:36] | Tomorrow night? Sure, let’s do it. | 明晚 行啊 走起 |
[38:39] | Cocktails and Moneynugz. | 鸡尾酒和特色鸡块 |
[38:41] | Sounds like a perfect Friday night, right? | 听起来是个完美的周五之夜啊 |
[38:44] | Well, I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[38:48] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[38:49] | Wellness check. 5121 West Cermak. | 健康检查 西瑟马克5121号 |
[38:53] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[38:54] | And she wasn’t– | 她也没 |
[39:09] | They weren’t kidding about 51 being a busy house, huh? | 他们说51号很忙 看来真不是开玩笑 |
[39:11] | Yeah, some shifts I don’t even get to eat breakfast | 是啊 有时候上班到晚饭时间 |
[39:15] | until…dinner. | 我才能吃上早饭 |
[39:21] | – What’s wrong? – I’m not sure. | -怎么了 -不清楚 |
[39:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:45] | Stop! | 停一下 |
[39:47] | Call a 10-1! | 请求转移 |
[39:49] | Emergency, this Ambulance 61 requesting a 10-1. | 紧急呼叫 61号救护车请求转移病患 |