Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] – I do. – I do. -我愿意 -我愿意
[00:05] You may now kiss the bride. 你现在可以亲吻新娘了
[00:09] He’s gonna lose his arm if we don’t do a fasciotomy. 如果不做筋膜切开术 他会失去这只手臂
[00:11] – I’m not trained for that. – I am. -我们没有受过这个训练 -我有
[00:13] Who was the trauma surgeon 在事发现场
[00:14] that performed the fasciotomy out in the field? 实施筋膜切开术的外科医生是谁
[00:17] You missed your calling. That was nice work. 你应该来做医生啊 水平这么高
[00:20] I can’t give that child what she deserves. 我给不了她应该得到的东西
[00:22] Scott, she deserves a father who loves her. 斯科特 她应该得到的是一个爱她的父亲
[00:25] She needs you. 她需要你
[00:27] Are you here for “Girls on Fire?” 你是为烈焰女孩来的吗
[00:30] – What’s your name? – Kylie. -你叫什么 -凯莉
[00:32] I know how awesome this program can be. 我知道这个项目很棒
[00:34] I brought a few friends. 我就拉了几个朋友来
[00:36] Let’s have some fun. 我们开始吧
[00:39] This is Bert. 这位是伯特
[00:40] He went down from smoke inhalation, 他因吸入烟雾而昏迷
[00:41] and the flames are moving in fast. 而火势正在快速蔓延
[00:43] Now, you don’t get a choice in who you get to rescue. 现在你没有选择救谁的余地
[00:46] And Bert weighs 160 pounds. 而伯特体重160磅
[00:47] So, what we’re gonna do– 所以 我们要做的是
[00:50] get behind him. 站到他身后
[00:51] Wrap your webbing like this. 把系带这样绑起来
[00:53] Use your legs. Lift and pull. 腿上用力 抬起来拉着他走
[00:57] Each call poses a different challenge. 每一通电话都会有不同的挑战
[00:58] And whether it’s a skinned knee or a gunshot wound, 不管是膝盖磕破了皮还是枪伤
[01:01] we have two responsibilities: 我们的责任只有两项
[01:02] keep the blood in, keep the infection out. 止血 以及防止感染
[01:05] So, what we do is 所以我们要做的是
[01:06] take our best friend, a roll of gauze. 用上我们最好的朋友 一卷纱布
[01:09] And we’re gonna wrap her arm here… 然后把她的胳膊这样包起来
[01:10] You take the heel of your hand 你用上你的手掌
[01:11] and you place it in the center of the chest. 按在胸口的正中
[01:14] Interlock your fingers like that. 然后这样十指紧扣
[01:16] – And… – Good, Kylie. -然后 -很好 凯莉
[01:18] Yes. Use your legs. 没错 腿上用力
[01:22] All right. Everybody gather up. 很好 好了 大家集合
[01:24] Gather up. 集合
[01:27] Go. 来吧
[01:29] Well, that hour went by very fast. 这一个小时过得好快
[01:32] But great work everybody. 但是大家都干得很好
[01:34] God, I–I’m very proud of you. 天啊 我真为你们骄傲
[01:36] Some real–real badasses in this group. 你们中间有的人真的很厉害
[01:40] – Absolutely. – Truly. -当然 -真的
[01:42] You know, you get told a lot in high school 你们的高中会告诉你们很多
[01:45] what you can’t do. 不能做的事
[01:46] And get it from all sides. 这也来自方方面面
[01:47] You get it from your teachers, your classmates. 会有老师告诉你 同学也会
[01:51] But not here. 但是这里不会
[01:53] In this program, you are gonna get told 我们的项目只会告诉你们
[01:57] over and over what you can do. 一遍又一遍 你们能做什么
[02:01] Because– 因为
[02:02] I just saw what you can do. 我已经见识了你们的能耐
[02:05] So don’t let anyone– and I mean anyone– 所以不要让任何人 我是指任何人
[02:08] ever stand between you 再拦在你面前
[02:10] and the goals that you set for yourself. 阻止你实现自己心中的目标
[02:14] All right? You hear me? 好吗 大家明白了吗
[02:17] All right. 很好
[02:20] Okay. 好
[02:22] Great class, everybody. 这堂课大家都很棒
[02:25] There he is. 他来了
[02:26] How was the peninsula? 半岛风光如何啊
[02:27] Oh. Perfect. 完美
[02:29] I saw your furlough request for June. 我看到你六月要请假
[02:31] Yeah, I was hoping that maybe– 是啊 我希望也许能
[02:32] Approved. 批准了
[02:34] Thank you, man. 谢谢你 哥们
[02:35] I’m gonna take Chloe–wait. 我要带上克洛伊 等等
[02:36] I mean, I am going to take my wife 我是说我要带上我妻子
[02:39] to the Dominican on a real honeymoon. 去多米尼加 过一个真正的蜜月
[02:42] She’s gonna love that. 她肯定会喜欢的
[02:46] What’s this? 这是什么
[02:47] Ding-a-ling-ding. It’s 51’s original bell. 叮叮叮 这是51队最早的警铃
[02:51] I’m gonna get it shining again. 我打算把它擦亮
[02:52] No. Not here. 不 别在这里
[02:54] Squad table’s everyone’s table. 大家都在抢险队的桌子上干活
[02:56] Or, I mean everyone on the squad’s table. 我是指大家都会用抢险队的桌子
[02:59] What? 怎么了
[03:01] Do not bring that mess into the common room. 别把那一堆东西带到公共空间
[03:05] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:06] Engine 51, Ambulance 61. 51号水罐车 61号救护车
[03:08] I’ll clean it when I get back. 我回来就清理干净
[03:09] Industrial accident. 350 West Fulton Street. 工业事故 西富顿大街350号
[03:33] Hey, man. There’s some kind of gas. 哥们 好像是某种毒气
[03:35] Engine, drop a line for decon. 水罐车 展开水管
[03:36] One of our guys, KaDaryl. 我们的一个工友 卡达尔
[03:38] He’s still in there. 他还在里面
[03:39] Let’s get you to the paramedic. 我们先送你去救护员
[03:41] Looks like chlorine gas, Chief. 看起来是氯气 队长
[03:42] Smells like it too. 闻起来也像
[03:43] Channel 25 to main. 25频道呼叫总台
[03:45] We need a level one hazmat 我们需要一级危险化学物品处理队
[03:46] and additional ambulance response. 以及额外救护车支援
[03:48] Chlorine gas, multiple victims. 氯气 多人受害
[03:49] Squad 3, suit up. 3号抢险队 装备起来
[03:51] Find the source of the leak 找到泄露源
[03:52] and anyone else who’s still in there. 还有困在里面的人
[03:53] All right, Capp, Cruz, Tony, we got chlorine gas! 好了 卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 里面有氯气
[03:55] Let’s go suit up. 都做好防护
[03:56] We’re gonna need putty and plugs! 还需要油灰和塞子
[03:59] Okay, establish a perimeter 50 yards back. 在50米外设置警戒线
[04:01] Let’s pray that the wind don’t pick up. 希望火势不要被风吹大
[04:02] Got it, Chief. 收到 队长
[04:03] Everyone, we need to move back 50 yards. 所有人 往后退50米
[04:06] Tony, Kidd, move the rigs. 托尼 基德 挪一下车
[04:08] – Gallo. – Copy. -加洛 -收到
[04:09] Let’s cordon off the block and evacuate the neighbors. 把整个街区用警戒线围起来 疏散住户
[04:11] Copy that. 收到
[04:18] All right. He’s all yours! 好了 交给你们了
[04:20] – My eye! – Come on. -我的眼睛 -好
[04:21] Don’t rub. It only makes it worse. 别揉了 越揉越难受
[04:22] Here. This should help. 给 这样应该好点
[04:28] Fire department. 消防队
[04:31] Keep them open. There you go. 眼睛睁开 就这样
[04:39] Okay. 好
[04:46] Cruz, you and Tony clear the lot. 克鲁兹 你和托尼去清场
[04:49] Capp and I will source the leak. 我和卡普去找泄露源头
[04:51] Copy. 收到
[05:00] Got it! 找到了
[05:08] – Chlorine gas. – Yep. -是氯气 -知道
[05:17] Right there! Hey! 有人
[05:19] – Hey, buddy! Can you walk? – Yeah. -兄弟 你还能走吗 -可以
[05:25] We got the missing worker. 失踪工人找到了
[05:27] – We’re coming out with him now. – Copy that. -我们这就带他出来 -收到
[05:34] Hey, Chief, we found the leak! 队长 找到泄露源头了
[05:36] Looks like the tank was pinched while it was being scrapped. 应该是储存罐在报废的时候发生了破裂
[05:39] Hey, Capp. We can probably plug this. 卡普 我们应该能把它堵上
[05:41] Copy. 收到
[05:44] There’s something dripping into the tank, 有东西滴进了储存罐里
[05:46] causing a chemical reaction. 发生了化学反应
[05:47] It’s building pressure fast. 压力越来越大
[05:52] Capp! The tank is gonna bl– 卡普 罐子要爆…
[05:59] Severide, report. 西弗莱德 回话
[06:09] Severide, report! 西弗莱德 回话
[06:13] Capp! Capp! 卡普 卡普
[06:17] Capp! 卡普
[06:19] – You all right? – I’m fine. -你还好吗 -没事
[06:21] Here. 给
[06:23] Come on. Let’s get you out of here. 我们赶紧出去
[06:27] Brett! 布莱特
[06:29] He’s having trouble breathing. 他呼吸困难了
[06:31] All right, let’s get an IV going. 好 帮他输液吧
[06:32] I’ll get the CPAP on him with nebulized albuterol. 我用持续正压呼吸机给他上雾化舒喘宁
[06:36] He took in some gas. 他吸入了一些毒气
[06:40] I’m fine. I just need a minute. 我没事 让我缓缓
[06:42] You don’t look fine. 你看起来不太好
[06:55] So you have no clue how a tank full of chlorine 你完全不知道为什么一罐子氯气
[06:57] ended up in your yard? 会出现在你院子里吗
[06:58] God, I was in the trailer. 我当时在房车里
[06:59] Look, people drop off stuff here all the time. 人们总来这里扔乱七八糟的东西
[07:02] Cars, oil drums, washing machines, Winnebagos. 车 油桶 洗衣机 温尼巴格房车
[07:05] And you don’t check what’s inside? 你不检查里面的东西吗
[07:07] Sure we do. Of course. 当然检查 当然
[07:09] But sometimes things slip through the cracks. 但是有时候会有看漏的时候
[07:11] It’s almost always harmless junk. 大多数都是无害的垃圾
[07:13] Almost always. 大多数
[07:15] Hey, hazmat’s here. 危险化学物品处理队到了
[07:19] Hey! Come on, let’s go. 快 加快速度
[07:32] How many regulations do you think that place is violating? 你觉得那个地方违反了多少条规定
[07:35] Tank full of chlorine should have 一罐满满的氯气
[07:36] never made it into that yard. 根本不该进那个院子
[07:37] Shady companies pay cash 许多不干净的公司
[07:39] so that these things are taken off their hands. 愿意掏现金让人处理掉这种东西
[07:41] Giving us a face full of it. 结果喷我们一脸
[07:42] Gonna go back there after shift. 我下班会再去一趟
[07:44] Gonna talk to that manager. 再跟那个经理聊聊
[07:46] Casey, go with him. 凯西 你跟他一起去
[07:48] Make sure he doesn’t do anything more than talk. 确保他能做到君子动口不动手
[07:53] Any word on Capp? 卡普有消息吗
[07:55] No, we were out of the ED before 99 arrived. 没有 救护车到之前我们就离开急救室了
[07:58] Okay, I’ll call Med. Get an update. 好 我打给芝加哥医院 问一下情况
[08:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:09] Just the person I was looking for. 我正想找你
[08:10] – Do you have a second? – Yeah. -有空吗 -有
[08:12] Of course. What’s on your mind? Okay. 怎么了 什么事 -好
[08:18] I need your advice. 我需要你的建议
[08:19] And I need you to give it to me straight. 而且我需要你直接告诉我
[08:23] Do I ever hold back? 我什么时候藏着掖着了
[08:24] No, you don’t. 确实不会
[08:27] Which is why I wanted to tell you. 所以我想告诉你
[08:31] I have a meeting on the books 我约了西北大学医学院招生委员会
[08:32] with the admissions committee at Northwestern. 打算跟他们聊一聊
[08:34] Wait. Start over. 等等 你重说
[08:38] I wanna go back to med school. 我想重新回医学院
[08:44] It’s just a meeting. 不过是个见面
[08:46] But yeah. 但是确实
[08:48] It’s something I’ve been… 我最近一直…
[08:52] I’ve had on my mind for a while. 一直在想这件事
[08:56] That’s great. 很好啊
[08:58] But the thing is, 但问题是
[09:00] that was before everything happened 那是在这一切发生之前
[09:04] with Brett’s birth mom dying, 布莱特的生母去世了
[09:05] and then, you know, Cruz moving out, and– 然后 克鲁兹搬出去了 而且
[09:08] what kind of friend would I be 如果我在这种时候
[09:09] if I were to abandon her in the middle of all of that? 抛弃她 我还能算朋友吗
[09:14] Right? 对吗
[09:17] Look, I can’t tell you what to do here. 听着 我现在没法告诉你该怎么办
[09:20] But what I can tell you 但我能告诉你
[09:22] is that you shouldn’t be talking to me. 你不该找我谈
[09:25] You should be talking to Brett. 应该去找布莱特谈
[09:27] So just dump this in her lap 所以我就在她这种关口
[09:29] on top of everything she’s gone through? 直接把这事告诉她吗
[09:32] No. No thank you. 不 不 谢了
[09:34] She’s your partner. Your roomie. 她是你的搭档 你的室友
[09:38] And one of your best friends. 也是你最好的朋友之一
[09:41] Talk to her. 跟她谈谈
[09:44] All right? 好吗
[09:45] You told me to give it to you straight. 是你让我直说的
[09:47] I’m giving it to you straight. 我就直说了
[09:49] – All right? – All right. -好吗 -好吧
[09:56] What’s up with you and Violet? 你跟维尔莉特怎么了
[09:59] All right, I told her that we should 好吧 我跟她说我们应该
[10:01] keep it casual, see other people, 随意点 见见其他人
[10:02] and she took it the wrong way. 她理解错了
[10:05] – Well–there’s a right way? – Yeah. -还有其他的理解方式吗 -有
[10:07] Dude, we just started going out. 哥们 我们才刚开始约会
[10:08] You know, there’s a– what do you call it, a– 会有段 叫什么来着
[10:11] a grace period. 宽限期
[10:13] I don’t think that’s a thing. 我觉得没有这种东西
[10:15] – What do you mean? – Excuse me. -什么意思 -不好意思
[10:17] I’m looking for Sylvie Brett? 我想找希尔薇·布莱特
[10:18] Hey. Scott. 斯科特
[10:21] How are you, Sylvie? 你好吗 希尔薇
[10:23] Most importantly, how is this little girl? 最重要的是 这个小姑娘好吗
[10:26] Amelia. 她叫艾米莉亚
[10:28] It was Julie’s middle name. 是朱莉的中间名
[10:30] I didn’t know if I should pick it, but… 我不知道是否该取这个名字 但…
[10:33] I looked at her, and it just kind of felt right. 我看着她 就感觉这个名字很合适
[10:35] Oh, that’s beautiful. 这名字很美
[10:37] Well, I just want to thank you so much. 我只是很想感谢你
[10:39] It’s an understatement to say you changed my life. 说你改变了我的人生都不为过
[10:42] Now that I’ve gotten more than four hours of sleep, 现在我的睡眠超过了四小时
[10:43] I can see that. Clearly. 我能清醒地意识到这一点了
[10:49] Now for the tough news. 该说不开心的事了
[10:52] We are moving back to Rockford. 我们要搬回罗克福德
[10:56] We hadn’t sold our house there yet, 我们还没卖掉那边的房子
[10:58] and my office is letting me transfer back. 而且我的公司也让我调回去
[11:00] Truth is, 事实是
[11:01] on just one income, I wouldn’t be able to afford Chicago. 靠一份收入 我负担不起芝加哥的生活
[11:04] No, I–I get it. 没关系 我明白
[11:06] I completely understand. 我完全理解
[11:08] But look. 但听着
[11:09] You are her sister. 你还是她的姐姐
[11:11] Forever and always. 永远都是
[11:13] And I want you in Amelia’s life. 而且我想让你进入艾米莉亚的生活
[11:16] Of course. 当然
[11:18] I’m–I’m only a few hours away. 我离你们只有几小时车程
[11:20] I’ll–I’ll visit whenever I can. 我随时会去看她
[11:22] Good. 好
[11:34] So, Chief, I went through the logs, 队长 我查了记录
[11:36] and there’s been three calls to that same scrapyard 过去半年内有三次出警都是去
[11:38] within the last six months. 那个废品场
[11:39] That place is a liability. 那地方就是个安全隐患
[11:42] Well, this incident’s put them on 这次事故让他们引起了
[11:43] OSHA’s radar. 职业安全与健康管理局的注意
[11:45] They’re investigating now. 他们正在调查
[11:47] Good. Any idea when Capp’s back? 好 知道卡普什么时候回来吗
[11:50] No. 不知道
[11:52] I called Med. He’s not in their system. 我给医院打了电话 他们的系统里没有他
[11:57] What do you mean? He hasn’t been admitted yet? 什么意思 他还没被收治入院
[11:59] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[12:00] I’m waiting for a callback from someone 我在等知道情况的人
[12:01] who knows what the hell is going on. 打回来
[12:03] Well, do you mind if I go over there and see for myself? 你介意我自己过去看看吗
[12:05] Go. Do it. 去吧 去看看
[12:06] – Truck will roll out with you. – All right. -云梯队跟你一起去 -好
[12:17] Fellas. You here for Capp? 伙计们 你们是来看卡普的吗
[12:19] Yeah. 对
[12:19] Sent him to get his eyes checked out. 我们把他送过来看眼睛之后
[12:20] – Haven’t heard from his since. – He left. -一直没有他的消息 -他走了
[12:23] – Refused treatment. – What? -拒绝治疗 -什么
[12:25] His eyes are showing serious signs of trauma. 他的眼睛有严重的外伤迹象
[12:28] I recommended he stay the night under observation. 我建议他留院观察一晚
[12:30] As soon as I turned my back, he was gone. 我一转身 他就走了
[12:31] You kidding me? 你开玩笑吧
[12:36] I’m gonna have to submit a report to CFD. 我得向芝加哥消防局提交报告
[12:39] Okay. Let’s hold off on that. 好 先别交报告
[12:41] You know I can’t. He came in on medical. 我不能这么做 他是来看病的
[12:43] Hey. This isn’t like Capp. 这不像卡普会做的事
[12:45] Can you just give us a day 你能给我们一天时间
[12:47] to figure out what’s going on here? 查清楚怎么回事吗
[12:54] Fine. One day. 好 就一天
[13:07] Hey. How’s Capp doing? 卡普怎么样了
[13:09] Don’t know, but might have to kill him. 不知道 但可能得要他的命
[13:10] He skipped out against doctor’s orders. 他违抗医嘱溜了
[13:12] You didn’t try to call him? 你们没给他打电话吗
[13:14] Yeah, he isn’t picking up. 打了 他不接电话
[13:23] Kylie. Hey. 凯莉 你好啊
[13:26] What’s going on? 怎么了
[13:28] You mentioned a firefighter manual in class? 你在课上提到了消防员手册
[13:30] Yeah. 对
[13:31] I looked online but I couldn’t find it. 我上网找了 但是找不到
[13:34] I have a paper copy. 我有纸质版
[13:36] I was hoping maybe I could borrow it? 我能借一下吗
[13:38] Yeah. Of course. 可以 当然可以
[13:40] Yeah. Come on. 跟我来吧
[13:46] Here you go. 给你
[13:47] And keep it as long as you want. 你想看多久都可以
[13:49] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[13:53] I’m really gonna miss “Girls on Fire” when it’s over. 等到培训结束 我真的会想念”烈焰女孩”
[13:56] Oh, no. 别担心
[13:56] We’re keeping it going through the summer. 这个项目会持续一整个夏天
[14:01] Thanks for this. 谢谢你给我这个
[14:03] Sure. 没事
[14:13] Hey, Lieutenant. We’re good to go on this side. 副队 我们这边检查好了
[14:15] You want us to start on the driver’s side? 你要我们开始检查驾驶座吗
[14:19] No. Let’s go for a ride. 不用了 我们出去一趟
[14:21] We’re gonna swing by Capp’s place? 我们要去卡普家吗
[14:23] No. We’re going back to that scrapyard. 不 我们要回一趟废料场
[14:28] I thought we were doing that after shift. 我以为是等轮班结束再去
[14:30] Why wait? 有什么好等的
[14:38] Don’t let him do anything stupid. 别让他做什么傻事
[14:50] Hey! You the manager? 你是管理员吗
[14:52] – Owner. – We were here this morning. -所有者 -我们今早来过
[14:55] Uh-huh. Yeah? 我知道 怎么了
[14:56] Just wondering how much you’re getting paid 我就想知道你暗地里收了多少钱
[14:57] under the table to dump hazardous materials. 来处理掉这种有害物质
[15:02] I can’t personally check 我也没法亲自去检查
[15:03] every piece of metal that comes through here. 送到这里来的每件破铜烂铁
[15:05] I thought that was your job. 我以为那是你的工作
[15:06] I got a whopper of a fine from OSHA. 职业安全与健康管理局已经罚了我一大笔
[15:08] What more do you want? 你们还想怎样
[15:08] One of my men might lose his eyesight. 我的一个手下可能会永远失明
[15:10] Hey, some of my people got hurt too. 我也有手下受伤了
[15:12] That’s on you! 还不是怪你自己
[15:12] Hey, I’d like you off my property right now. 我要你们离开我的地方
[15:16] Okay, all right. Hey, come on. 好了 走吧
[15:18] We’re already a man down. 我们已经有一个人受伤了
[15:19] It’s not worth it. 不值得
[15:34] Got a sec? 有时间吗
[15:37] I just keep re-reading the same page 我反正也就是一遍遍
[15:39] over and over again anyway. 读同一页书
[15:41] You okay? 你还好吗
[15:43] Yeah. I mean… 还行
[15:45] Scott came by with the baby. 斯科特今天带着宝宝来了
[15:48] Amelia is her name. 她叫艾米莉亚
[15:50] That’s pretty. 真是好名字
[15:52] – How is she? – She looks amazing. -她怎么样 -看起来非常好
[15:55] Happy, healthy little girl. 健康快乐的小姑娘
[15:58] But they are moving back to Rockford. 不过他们要搬回罗克福德了
[16:01] Oh, damn. 天啊
[16:03] I just had this idea that 我才刚想好
[16:05] I would get to see her all the time. 要一直看着她成长
[16:07] You know, swing by, take her to the park. 时不时去一趟 带她去公园
[16:10] Bring her to our place for playdates. 带她来我们这里搞亲子活动
[16:12] Just watch her get bigger, you know? 就是想看着她长成大姑娘
[16:15] – Well Rockford isn’t that far. – No, I know. -罗克福德也不是很远 -我知道
[16:18] And I’ll make it work, but… 我会想办法的 但是
[16:22] I am not gonna let someone else I care about 我不想再让我在意的其他人
[16:23] out of life, you know? 离开我了 你明白吗
[16:29] We should road trip together sometime. 我们可以什么时候一起开车出去玩
[16:31] Wait until you see this baby. 不过你要先看看这个宝宝
[16:33] It’s just really something. 真的太可爱了
[16:35] I bet. 可不是嘛
[16:38] Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. 天啊 真不好意思
[16:40] You–you asked me if I had a sec, 你问我有没有时间
[16:42] and I went into a spiral. 结果我自顾自说起来了
[16:44] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:50] Ambulance 61. Person injured. 61号救护车 人员受伤
[16:52] 1517 N. Armitage Avenue. 阿米蒂奇大道1517号
[16:53] I was just checking on you. 我就来看看你
[16:54] You’re the best. 你最好了
[17:14] They’re here. 她们来了
[17:19] What happened? 出什么事了
[17:21] Look, she thought this was her lip gloss. 她以为这是她的唇釉
[17:23] But it’s glue. 但这是胶水
[17:28] Okay. 好的
[17:31] Just keep breathing, okay? 保持呼吸 好吗
[17:32] Just try and relax, okay? Just try and relax. 努力放松 好吗 努力放松
[17:35] Here. 给你
[17:35] This’ll help you breathe. 这个会帮助你呼吸
[17:37] Stop trying to pull your lips apart, okay? 别试着把嘴唇分开了 好吗
[17:42] Okay. Hold still. 好的 别动
[17:49] Okay. 好了
[17:50] Does anybody have any acetone-based nail polish remover? 有人有丙酮基的卸甲水吗
[17:54] I do. 我有
[17:56] Oh, perfect. Thank you. 很好 谢谢
[18:02] Thanks. 谢了
[18:04] This will dissolve the bond, okay? 它会把胶水溶解掉
[18:13] Go. Almost. 开 快了
[18:14] Almost, almost. Easy. 快了 快了 慢点
[18:33] We’re still gonna want to take you in, 我们还是要送你去医院
[18:34] make sure you didn’t ingest any of the glue, okay? 确保你没有把胶水吃进去 好吗
[18:36] Okay. 好
[18:39] Come on. 来吧
[18:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:48] There was some glue on her teeth, but that’s about it. 她牙上还有点胶水 别的都没问题
[18:50] – She’ll be just fine. – Oh, that’s good news. -她会没事的 -那太好了
[18:53] My friend at Northwestern Admissions 我西北大学招生办的朋友说
[18:54] says you reapplied. 你又申请了
[18:58] – Yeah. I did. – That’s great. -对 -太好了
[19:00] I was telling her how impressed I was by you. 我和她说了 我觉得你很厉害
[19:01] – Oh, thank you. – Yeah, good luck. -谢谢 -祝你好运
[19:03] And keep me posted. 有消息告诉我
[19:09] You reapplied to med school? 你又申请医学院了
[19:13] I–I wanted to tell you. 我刚想告诉你呢
[19:14] I started to, but… 我都要说了 但…
[19:16] first I just wanted to know 我想先确定
[19:17] if it was even a possibility. 有没有可能性
[19:19] Well, it sounds like it is a possibility, Foster. 听着绝对有可能性啊 福斯特
[19:21] I have a meeting Wednesday with Admissions. 我周三和招生办的人见面
[19:25] First I just–I wanted to– 首先我… 我想
[19:26] you and me, I–I think we should talk about it. 你和我 我想我们应该先谈谈
[19:29] Why? 为什么
[19:30] Seems like you’ve already made up your mind. 看起来你已经拿定主意了
[19:44] Heyo! Hands off, Boswell. 别动 博斯韦尔
[19:46] Come on, Cruz. 行了 克鲁兹
[19:47] I already got three kids at home to clean up after. 我还要追着家里三个孩子屁股后面打扫呢
[19:48] It’s 7:59, all right? 现在是7点59 好吧
[19:50] Don’t gripe about the state of the squad table 等到你的班的时间再叽叽歪歪
[19:51] until it’s your shift. 抱怨桌子的整洁吧
[19:56] Ah. See? 看见了
[19:57] All yours. 请便吧
[20:04] You missed a whole section over here. 你错过了一整个环节呢
[20:14] All right. Go talk to her. 好了 去找她聊吧
[20:17] Yeah, you just standing here staring at her 对啊 你这么戳在这瞪着她
[20:19] is a little creepy. 有点瘆得慌
[20:20] Okay, I’m not staring. 我没瞪着她
[20:29] Be right back. 我就回来
[20:32] – Hey. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[20:35] So… 那个…
[20:36] is it just me or are things a little tense between us? 只有我觉得我们俩的关系有点紧张吗
[20:40] Why would they be tense? 为什么会紧张啊
[20:41] You know, the whole… 那个…
[20:43] seeing other people thing, 跟别人约会什么的
[20:44] I got the idea you weren’t too thrilled with it. 我感觉你好像不是很高兴
[20:47] Are you kidding? I love it. 你开玩笑呢吧 我特别喜欢
[20:49] I was thinking the same thing before you even said anything. 你没开口之前我也想那么说呢
[20:51] – Really? – 100%. -是吗 -绝对的啊
[20:53] In fact, I’m actually heading to a Sox game 实际上 我马上要和一个约会对象
[20:54] to meet a date right now. 去看白袜队的比赛呢
[20:56] – Cool. – Yeah. -酷 -嗯
[20:57] – Very cool. – Yeah. -非常酷 -嗯
[20:58] Should be a great game. 比赛应该很精彩
[21:00] – See you soon? – Sure. -那回头见吧 -好
[21:04] See you guys later. 回头见
[21:11] I am so confused. 我都晕了
[21:14] I know I would like to hear more. 反正我想再听听是什么情况呢
[21:16] Okay, so right from the jump, 好吧 从一开始
[21:18] Violet tells me she doesn’t date firefighters. 维尔莉特和我说她不和消防队员约会
[21:19] So I was like, “Okay. Cool by me. 于是我就说 “好啊 我没问题啊
[21:21] Let’s keep it casual.” 我们可以随意一点”
[21:22] But then at some point, the rules changed? 但到了某一点 情况就变了
[21:26] So put it out there, like, “Hey. 于是我就摊开说 “我说
[21:28] We’re seeing other people, right?” 我们可以和别人约会的吧 对吧”
[21:29] And she liked the idea. 她挺欢迎这主意的
[21:30] She was thrilled by it even. 她甚至很兴奋
[21:32] But she’s still icing me out. 但她还是给我冷脸
[21:34] Um, general rule of thumb. 依常理分析
[21:38] You are in a war you cannot win. 这场战斗你赢不了
[21:40] So best to raise the white flag 最好是举起白旗
[21:43] and learn the phrase, 学会说
[21:45] “Yes, dear, Whatever you say, dear.” “好的 亲爱的 你怎么说就怎么办 亲爱的”
[21:48] – No, but that sounds… – Ridiculous! -可这听着… -很荒谬
[21:50] And I agree. You gotta be firm. 我同意 你必须要挺住
[21:53] Say what you mean. Mean what you say. 怎么想就怎么说 怎么说就怎么想
[21:55] It’s the only way to get respect. 这是赢得尊重的唯一办法
[21:58] I’m not sure, uh, Cindy would agree with you. 恐怕辛迪不会认同你说的吧
[22:02] Oh, okay, look. 听着
[22:02] Do you wanna know what solves all problems? 想知道什么才能解决一切问题吗
[22:05] Getting married. 结婚
[22:06] It’s like all of those little things 你们约会时觉得是天大的
[22:08] that you thought were such a big deal while you were dating, 那些个小事情
[22:10] they just evaporate. 一下子就都没有了
[22:12] Like ocean mist. 像海上薄雾一样
[22:13] Says the guy who has been married for a week. 这话从一个刚结婚一星期的人嘴里说出来
[22:16] A week of bliss. 圆满的一周
[22:29] When was the last time you were over here? 你上次来这是什么时候
[22:32] Can’t remember. 都记不起来了
[22:33] What do you do if he doesn’t answer? 如果他不开门怎么办
[22:36] I got a Halligan in the trunk. 我后备箱里有把铁铤
[22:40] I ever tell you the first time I met Capp? 我跟你说过我第一次见到卡普吗
[22:46] We get a fire call to this big apartment complex. 我们接到一个公寓大楼的火警
[22:50] The whole place is cooking, 整个地方都烧着了
[22:51] and there’s this woman stuck behind a door 有个女人被关在一扇门后面
[22:53] that I couldn’t open for the life of me. 我无论如何都打不开那扇门
[22:55] I mean, I tried mule kicking it, 我试过用脚踹
[22:58] prying the hinges, 撬铰链
[22:59] but couldn’t get the damn thing to budge. 但怎么都打不开
[23:02] I feel this firefighter from another truck next to me, 我感觉到旁边有一个别队的消防员
[23:06] so I scream at him, “Go get a sledgehammer!” 于是我对他大喊 去拿个铁锤来
[23:08] He heads away for about five steps, 他回头走了大概五步
[23:10] then turns back, runs, 然后转身 起跑
[23:13] and flies through the air like the Karate Kid… 像空手道小子一样在空中飞了起来
[23:16] and his foot goes right through the damn door. 一脚正好踢穿那扇该死的门
[23:19] And now he’s stuck. 然后他就被卡住了
[23:21] But I can reach through the hole he made 但我可以从他踢穿的洞里伸手进去
[23:22] and finally unlock the door. 最后终于把门打开了
[23:29] – Only Capp. – Yeah. -只有卡普 -是的
[23:32] Only Capp. 只有卡普
[23:50] Capp? 卡普
[23:53] Hey, guys. 你们好
[23:59] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[24:01] They said I need to rest my eyes. 他们说我的眼睛需要休息一下
[24:04] They said stay under hospital supervision. 他们说要留在医院接受监护
[24:07] You need to go back and see Dr. Halstead, 你得回去找霍斯特德医生
[24:09] or he’s reporting you to the CFD. 不然他会把你报告给芝加哥消防局
[24:13] I’m already feeling better. 我已经感觉好多了
[24:22] Got any beer in the fridge at least? 冰箱里有啤酒吗
[24:24] I think so. 应该有
[24:27] I’ll go check. 我去看看
[24:52] You still look like hell. 你看上去还是很糟糕
[24:55] So do you. 你也是
[25:24] All right. 好了
[25:25] So this morning, 今天早上
[25:27] we are gonna learn how to turn a ladder 我们要学习如何把梯子
[25:29] into an emergency bridge, all right? 变成一个紧急桥 好吗
[25:32] So, Dora, Evette, 所以多拉 伊维蒂
[25:34] divide the girls into two groups. 把姑娘们分成两组
[25:36] Get these two garbage cans 把这两个垃圾桶
[25:37] and bring them to the middle of the room. 拿到屋子中间去
[25:38] Right here. Right here. 这里 这里
[25:40] – All right? – Christina, Jada… -好吗 -克里斯蒂娜 杰达
[25:45] Evette. 伊维蒂
[25:49] Where’s Kylie? 凯莉去哪里了
[25:50] I haven’t seen her. 我没见到她
[25:52] Okay. 好的
[26:08] Lieutenant Severide, Bob Rezick. 西弗莱德队长 鲍勃·雷兹克
[26:10] Yeah. 好的
[26:11] Sorry to bother you. I know you’re busy. 很抱歉打扰你 我知道你很忙
[26:13] Just when you think you’re catching up, 你以为你马上就能忙完了
[26:13] a worker falls three stories 就有一个工人在建筑工地上
[26:15] at a construction site, breaks both his legs. 从三层楼摔下来 摔断了双腿
[26:16] I’m on my way over there now. 我正要去那里
[26:18] Well, then I’ll make this quick. 那我就说快一点
[26:19] I was told you were assigned the chlorine leak 我听说你被分配到西富尔顿的
[26:21] at Q&M Metal Recycling on West Fulton? Q&M金属回收公司处理氯泄漏的案子
[26:23] I was. Yes. 是我 是的
[26:25] And you gave them a fine? 你给他们罚款了
[26:27] Three fines, actually. 其实罚了三笔款
[26:28] Still… 还是…
[26:30] We’re also assigning them mandatory training 我们还为他们安排了
[26:32] for the handling of hazardous materials. 处理危险材料的强制培训
[26:33] Yeah, which we both know they won’t do. 是的 我们都知道他们不会照做
[26:35] Then that’s another fine. 那还会继续罚款
[26:36] It’s not enough. 还是不够
[26:39] It’s the best I can do. Precedent. 我只能做到这样了 有判例
[26:41] One of my men got hurt on that call. 我的一个人在出警时受伤了
[26:43] Took in a face full of chlorine. 被氯气喷了一脸
[26:45] He’s still not seeing clearly. 他现在还看不清楚
[26:47] – Like I said– – I know what you said. -就像我说的 -我知道你说了什么
[26:48] And so you know, 所以你知道
[26:50] I could’ve called and left a message 本来我可以打个电话留言给你
[26:51] instead of driving all the way down here 而不是大老远地开车过来
[26:52] to see you in person. 见你本人
[26:54] But I wanted to look at you in the eye 但我想看着你的眼睛
[26:57] and ask that you don’t treat this case 请你不要把这个案子
[26:58] like another manila folder. 当做又一个普通文件夹
[27:01] Treat it like there’s a human being 把它当做有一个人的生命和事业
[27:03] whose life and career was put at risk 正处在危险之中
[27:06] because of guys that pay a few fines 就因为那些人付了几笔罚款
[27:08] and keep right on doing what they’re doing. 却还是一如既往地违规操作
[27:13] That’s all I ask. 这就是我所要求的
[27:18] Well, what’d the guy say? 那人怎么说
[27:19] He’d look into it. 他会深入调查
[27:22] – That’s it? – That’s it. -就这样吗 -就这样
[27:25] Well you did the right thing. 你做得对
[27:26] I wanna go back to the scrapyard 我想回到废品厂
[27:28] and do the wrong thing. 去做不对的事
[27:29] Don’t. 别去
[27:33] Hey, let me ask you. 我问你一件事
[27:35] I got this girl. 有这么一个女孩
[27:36] She was one of the initial signups on “Girls on Fire.” 她是烈焰女孩的第一批学员之一
[27:39] And she’s real enthusiastic. 她真的很热情
[27:41] I mean, she came to the firehouse 她来到消防站
[27:42] and borrowed the firefighter manual and everything. 借走了消防员手册和其它所有的东西
[27:45] Okay, so she wasn’t in class this morning, 于是她今天早上没来上课
[27:47] and, uh, I got this weird feeling. 就让我感觉很奇怪
[27:50] Do you have her number? 你有她的电话吗
[27:51] I think so. On the application, yeah. 我想有的 在申请表上
[27:54] – Give her a call. – Yeah? -打她电话吧 -你确定
[27:56] – That’s not too invasive? – Nah. -这不会太过分吧 -不会的
[27:59] Okay. 好吧
[28:00] Yeah. I’ll do that. 我就这么办好了
[28:05] No, I texted her and she didn’t text back. 我给她发了短信 可她没回
[28:07] So bring someone else. 那你也找一个
[28:09] I don’t wanna bring someone else. 我不想找一个啊
[28:10] What? I thought that was the– 什么 我以为你是要
[28:11] Ah, you know what? You’re frustrating. 我直说吧 你是真的烦人
[28:23] Okay, everyone. 好了 大家注意
[28:24] Until Capp returns, 在卡普回来之前
[28:27] we will have a floater filling in. 将有人来临时顶替他的位置
[28:29] Everyone please welcome Wes Derengowski to 51. 请大家欢迎魏斯·德伦高斯基来到51队
[28:34] Thank you. 谢谢各位
[28:35] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[28:37] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[28:38] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 大家出动
[28:39] 898 South Van Buren. 南范布伦大街898号
[29:03] Is that the coffin? 那里面是棺材吗
[29:06] Looks like he’s pinned. 好像他被夹住了
[29:09] Cruz, grab the jaws and cutters. 克鲁兹 去拿救生钳和锯子
[29:10] Copy that. 收到
[29:11] How much does a casket weigh? 棺材得有多重
[29:13] Depends on who’s inside. 那得看谁躺在里面
[29:19] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[29:19] – Cody. – Hang tight, Cody. -科迪 -坚持住 科迪
[29:20] – We’re gonna get you out. I can’t breathe. -我们会救你出来 -我不能呼吸了
[29:22] I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe. 我不能呼吸 喘不上气
[29:25] He’s getting crushed. 他被压住了
[29:26] Mouch, Kidd, open the back. 穆奇 基德 打开车后门
[29:28] Gallo, we’ll push from the front. 加洛 我们从前面推
[29:30] We need to slide this casket out. 我们得把棺材滑出去
[29:32] Hey, you okay? 你没事儿吧
[29:34] Let me see. 让我看看
[29:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[29:41] Hang tight, buddy, okay? 坚持住好吗 哥们儿
[29:49] Get this thing off of me! 把这东西从我身上弄下去
[29:51] Quit moving. 别乱动
[29:51] Gallo, let’s get this weight off of him. 加洛 把重量从他身上挪开
[29:57] Ready, push! 准备 推
[29:58] Lift, go. 抬起来
[30:02] Okay, he’s free. 好的 挪开了
[30:05] All right, ready when you are, Captain! 我们预备好等你下令了 队长
[30:08] All right, we’ll push. You pull on three. 数到三 我们推 你们拽
[30:10] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[30:17] I’m right behind you, okay? 我到你身后来 好吗
[30:18] Be as still as possible. 尽量不要动
[30:24] Well, that’s fortunate. 算我们走运
[30:32] Could’ve mentioned it was empty. 你可以提一句那是空棺材啊
[30:34] I do these runs all the time. 我一直干这个活儿
[30:36] They never tell me what’s inside, and I don’t ask. 他们从来不告诉我里面是什么 我也不问
[30:43] Let’s load up. 上车吧
[30:45] I want to stop by that scrapyard on the way back. 我想回去的路上再去一趟那个废品场
[30:47] Scrapyard? Why are we going back there? 那个废品场 我们还回去干什么
[30:49] We already talked to that guy. 我们已经跟那个人谈过了
[30:50] We’re not going there to talk. 这次我们不是去谈谈了
[31:09] Looks like they got more than a fine. 看来他们不止是被罚了款呢
[31:18] All right, let’s head back to 51. 好吧 我们回51队吧
[31:29] Dr. Halstead said Capp’s going in for some tests tomorrow. 霍斯特德医生说卡普明天会去做些检查
[31:31] – Yeah, I heard. – Did you talk to him? -我听说了 -你跟他谈过了
[31:34] Boden told me. 博登告诉我的
[31:37] How’s Severide? 西弗莱德怎么样了
[31:40] You know how it is. 你知道这情况的
[31:41] You work that close with someone, 和别人一起肩并肩工作
[31:43] you feel their pain like it’s your own. 就会对他们的痛苦感同身受了
[32:06] – I didn’t realize– – We need to talk. -我都不知道 -我们得谈谈
[32:10] Sure. Yeah. 好 当然了
[32:15] Let’s go in there. 去那里边谈吧
[32:25] What’s up? 怎么了
[32:27] You’ve texted me five times in the last 24 hours. 过去24小时你给我发了5条短信
[32:30] Well, yeah. You didn’t text me back, 是啊 你没回我短信
[32:31] and I was wondering what was up. 我在想是不是有什么问题
[32:32] What’s up is that we aren’t in a serious relationship. 问题就是我们并不能算在谈恋爱
[32:35] Which means sometimes we might go a little while 意思就是有时候我们会有一段时间
[32:37] without texting or talking, 不发短信也不说话
[32:38] and there’s no reason to freak out. 也没有理由因为这个发慌
[32:40] I’m not freaked out. 我没有发慌
[32:41] The last text asked if I was dead. 你最后一条短信问我是不是死了
[32:42] That’s an expression. I didn’t actually mean– 这只是修辞 我不是真有那个意思
[32:44] – Gallo — – Blake. -加洛 -叫我布雷克
[32:46] What? 什么
[32:48] I think it’s weird that you call me by my last name. 我觉得你一直用姓氏称呼我很奇怪
[32:50] Especially considering the amount of time– 尤其是考虑到这么久了
[32:51] I’ve always done that. Why is it suddenly weird? 我一直都这么叫的 怎么突然就奇怪了
[32:57] Okay. Fine. 行吧 好
[32:59] Blake. 布雷克
[33:00] What’s going on with you? 你是怎么了
[33:05] The other day when you said that you were 前几天你说要和别人
[33:07] going out to the Sox game with another guy. 去看白袜队的比赛
[33:09] Yeah? 怎么了
[33:10] I just… 我…
[33:14] I guess I didn’t really like it. That’s all. 我好像不是很喜欢那种感觉 仅此而已
[33:17] – You didn’t like it? – Yeah. -你不喜欢 -嗯
[33:19] You’re the one that said we should see other people– 是你说我们应该找其他人…
[33:21] No, I know. It’s just, honestly, 我知道 只是 老实讲
[33:23] I didn’t think you actually would. 我没想到你真会这样做
[33:25] So you figured 所以你是觉得
[33:27] you would see other people and I would–what? 你可以去见其他人 而我就…
[33:30] – Just sit at home mooning after you? – No, that’s not it at all. -在家里做个怨妇 -不是这样的
[33:32] Gallo, you are the most arrogant– 加洛 你真是我见过最自傲…
[33:34] Maybe we should be exclusive. 或许我们应该专一
[33:35] – Maybe we should break up. – Maybe we should get married! -或许我们应该分手 -或许我们应该结婚
[33:48] You know what? You are out of your mind. 你知道吗 你是真的疯了
[33:53] Married. 结婚
[34:09] Maybe we should get married? 或许我们应该结婚
[34:12] Yeah, what? 什么
[34:14] He told me to. 他教我的
[34:28] Hey, Kylie. 嗨 凯莉
[34:31] This is Stella Kidd from “Girls on Fire.” 我是”烈焰中的女孩”项目的史黛拉·基德
[34:34] Missed you this morning at class. 你今早没来上课
[34:37] Just–just wanted to check in, 我就想问问你
[34:39] and make sure you’re okay. 看看是不是一切都好
[34:44] Anyway, uh, you got my number now. 你现在有我的手机号了
[34:46] So feel free to call me any time, day or night. 有需要的话随时打给我
[34:50] I mean, us– 反正我们…
[34:51] us firefighters keep weird hours. 我们消防员的作息不稳定
[34:54] So, um… 所以
[34:56] Okay. Hope to talk to you soon. 好了 希望你能早点回电
[34:58] Bye. 再见
[35:04] How long can it take to read the bottom row of an eye chart? 测个视力能用多久
[35:13] So what’d they say? 他们怎么说
[35:15] My eyes are no good. 我的眼睛不行了
[35:16] I’m done being a firefighter. 再也做不了消防员了
[35:28] Okay, so you’re fine. 所以你没事
[35:31] You don’t know that. 你怎么知道的
[35:33] – How’s he know I’m fine? – Bad acting. -他怎么知道我没事 -演技太差
[35:36] Come on. 走吧
[35:37] What’s the actual prognosis? 预后到底如何
[35:39] A couple more shifts and I’m cleared to work. 再歇几轮班我就可以恢复工作了
[35:42] Ah, look at that. You were worried about me. 瞧瞧 你担心我了吧
[35:44] He was worried about me, wasn’t he? 他担心我了对不对
[35:50] There he is! 他来了
[35:52] Hey, check it out, buddy. We finished it for you. 快看 兄弟 我们帮你搞定了
[35:54] You can see it’s a bell, right? 你能看到这是个铃铛吧
[35:55] Not just a big golden blur. 不是金色的一坨
[35:57] Can you read the top line? 你能看到最上面这行吗
[36:00] F-u-c– 操…你…
[36:03] That’s not it at all. 我写的根本不是这个
[36:05] All right, listen. As much as I hate to say this. 好了 大家听好 尽管我不喜欢这么说
[36:11] The beers are on the house! 但是今晚啤酒我们请客
[36:17] It’s good to have you back. 你能回来真好
[36:18] Thanks. Good to be back. 谢谢 我也很开心能回来
[36:19] What do you guys want, huh? 你们想喝点什么
[36:21] What do you want? 来点什么
[36:34] We’re ready for you now. 你可以进来了
[36:53] Please, Ms. Foster. Have a seat. 福斯特女士 请坐吧
[37:00] I’d like to say something 如果你们不介意的话
[37:01] before we begin the interview if that’s all right. 我想在面试开始之前先说几句
[37:04] Go ahead. 请讲
[37:08] I know you’ve read my application, 我知道你们已经读过了我的申请
[37:11] and I know you are aware of the circumstances 也了解我为什么选择
[37:13] surrounding why I am reapplying to Northwestern. 申请西北大学
[37:18] I made a life-altering mistake, 我曾犯下了影响终身的错误
[37:20] and I won’t make excuses for it. 我决不会为此寻找借口
[37:24] That said, 尽管如此
[37:25] that mistake was the best thing 这个错误是我这辈子
[37:29] that ever happened to me. 发生过最幸运的事
[37:32] I wasn’t ready. 那个时候是我没做好准备
[37:34] And I get that now. 现在我懂了
[37:43] In the last three years, 过去的三年里
[37:44] I have met and worked with some of the most 我有幸得以与世界上最棒的人们
[37:49] amazing people I’ve ever known, 一同共事
[37:52] and I’ve learned so much from all of them. 也从他们身上学到了很多
[37:55] With their help, I’ve been able to transform myself 在他们的帮助下 我得以变成如今
[37:58] into a responsible, knowledgeable, 充满责任感 知识扎实
[38:02] caring, resourceful paramedic, 懂得关怀和应变的医护人员
[38:06] the kind of paramedic who knows how to put the patient first 懂得将病人放在第一位
[38:09] and handle whatever is required 并能妥善应对
[38:10] on the other end of a 9-1-1 call. 报警电话另一端的任何情况
[38:13] I’ve been in the trenches. 我在一线战斗过
[38:16] And I know now that I am ready to be 我现在也清楚地知道我已经准备好成为
[38:19] a great student 一个优秀的学生
[38:21] and an even better doctor. 以及更为优秀的医生
[38:30] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[38:32] All right, then. 好了
[38:34] Let’s get started. 那我们开始吧
[39:06] Brett? 布莱特
[39:08] How’d it go? 怎么样
[39:10] They said they’ll let me know. 他们说会通知我
[39:12] Well, I know. 我知道
[39:16] They’d be lucky to have you. 你的加入一定会是他们的幸运
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme