时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Just having contractions again. | 只是我又宫缩了 |
[00:05] | Sounds like you’re gonna have a baby. | 看来你要生了 |
[00:07] | Oh, you’ll– you’ll call Scott? | 你能 你能打电话给斯科特吗 |
[00:09] | Yes. | 好 |
[00:11] | – What’s wrong? – I’m very sorry. | -出什么事了吗 -我很抱歉 |
[00:14] | She died on the table, Sylvie. | 她死在了手术台上 希尔薇 |
[00:17] | The baby’s doing well. Would you like to see her? | 宝宝很健康 你想去看看她吗 |
[00:24] | I’m all over the bachelor party, | 我帮你安排单身派对 |
[00:25] | so you can take that off your list. | 这个不用你操心了 |
[00:26] | Yeah! | 好 |
[00:27] | A woman like her comes around once in a lifetime. | 像她那样的女人 一生也就会出现一个 |
[00:29] | Sounds like you should marry her, then. | 那听起来你应该娶了她 |
[00:30] | You know this best man thing? You know what you’re doing. | 看来伴郎这回事 你很上道嘛 |
[00:41] | All right, up and at ’em, cowboy. | 好了 上吧 牛仔 |
[00:46] | Oh, what, did you have a long night? | 怎么了 你熬夜了吗 |
[00:49] | ‘Cause I think– I think I remember | 我还以为 我以为我记得 |
[00:50] | your very smart girlfriend suggesting | 你那聪明绝顶的女友建议你 |
[00:52] | it might be a bad idea | 最好不要 |
[00:54] | to throw the bachelor party the night before shift. | 在上班前夜办什么单身派对 |
[00:56] | – Leave me alone. – Fine. | -别说了 -那好 |
[01:00] | Lock the doors when you get out. | 起来之后锁门 |
[01:08] | Come on Tuesday. Right here. | 来吧星期二 这边来 |
[01:10] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[01:10] | Come– | 来 |
[01:13] | Told you to try peanut butter. | 就说让你试试花生酱 |
[01:16] | How, h-how do you guys got that much energy? | 你们哪来的这么多能量 |
[01:19] | We should not have tried to keep pace with them last night. | 我们昨晚不该陪着他们熬的 |
[01:22] | You had three beers and then started dozing off. | 你才喝了三瓶就开始睡了 |
[01:24] | It was four. | 是四瓶 |
[01:26] | Why, um, why are you trying to turn Tuesday | 你为什么 要把星期二变成 |
[01:30] | – into Cindy Crawford? – I need him for the 51 Insta. | -辛迪·克劳馥 -我要发51队的图享 |
[01:33] | I need the perfect first post. | 我需要完美的第一条动态 |
[01:36] | Look, tons of houses have them now, | 你看 好多其他队都开了 |
[01:39] | and they post everything from fire safety tips to recipes. | 他们什么都发 消防知识啊菜谱什么的 |
[01:43] | They’re great community outreach, and people love | 是联结社区的好方法 而且大家也喜欢 |
[01:46] | seeing the day-to-day of a firehouse. | 了解消防队的日常生活 |
[01:49] | You sure you don’t want me to call in a floater? | 你确定不想让我找人给你代班吗 |
[01:51] | No. A shift is just what I need | 不用 我正需要出个班 |
[01:53] | to keep the wedding nerves at bay. | 好缓解一下婚前紧张 |
[01:56] | – You missed out last night. – Ah, well. | -你昨晚没来 -这个嘛 |
[01:58] | The boss needs to maintain a certain | 我们做老大的 对这类事情 |
[02:01] | plausible deniability with these things. | 就是得保持一定距离 |
[02:03] | It does look like everyone was having a good time. | 不过看起来大家确实很开心 |
[02:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:08] | Oh, but not too good. | 但是没有太开心 |
[02:10] | Chloe was worried I’d look puffy in the wedding photos, | 克洛伊担心我吃胖了 拍结婚照不好看 |
[02:12] | – so I drank a lot of water. – Ah, smart woman. | -所以我喝了不少水 -聪明的女人 |
[02:15] | Donna–she set ours up right in the front entry. | 堂娜把我们的结婚照就挂在大门口 |
[02:17] | First thing you see when you walk through the door. | 你一进门就看得见 |
[02:20] | You’ll be looking at those photos for many, many years. | 这些照片你会看许多许多年的 |
[02:24] | Rest of your life. | 看一辈子 |
[02:30] | Hey, how was Rockford? | 罗克福德那边怎样了 |
[02:35] | Really, um, sad. | 真的很伤心 |
[02:38] | And my–my parents came to the funeral, which was nice, | 我的父母都去了葬礼 非常感人 |
[02:40] | and they met Scott. | 然后遇见了斯科特 |
[02:44] | Still doesn’t feel real, somehow. | 不知怎的还是感觉不太真实 |
[02:49] | – Yeah. – Must sound crazy. | -是啊 -肯定听起来像发疯了 |
[02:53] | No, it doesn’t. | 并没有 |
[02:58] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:00] | Engine 51, Ambo 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[03:02] | Structure Fire, 260 South Lemay. | 建筑起火 南勒梅街260号 |
[03:04] | – What the hell? – Hey, what’s the holdup? | -怎么回事 -怎么不过去 |
[03:07] | – Get the other door. – The doors are chained shut. | -走另一道门 -被铁链锁了 |
[03:11] | Chained? | 铁链 |
[03:13] | You two, on the truck! | 你们 快上车 |
[03:15] | Hey, what is this? | 怎么回事 |
[03:18] | – Hey! – Everybody, come on, move! | -喂 -大家快点 |
[03:24] | – What’s going on? – The hell are they? | -怎么回事 -他们是谁 |
[03:28] | Hey! Open these doors! | 快开门 |
[03:44] | They’re messing with our rigs! | 他们在乱搞我们的设备 |
[03:48] | Go! | 走开 |
[03:49] | – Guys, back door’s open! – Back door, back door! | -大伙 后门开着 -快走后门 |
[03:52] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[03:57] | Hey! Get away from those rigs! | 你们 离我们的设备远点 |
[04:00] | Hurry. They’re almost here. | 快点 他们快来了 |
[04:03] | We have to respond to an emergency! | 我们还要出火警 |
[04:05] | Hey! Unlock him, now! | 快点 把他解开 |
[04:08] | – This is a formal protest. – What? | -这是正式抗议 -什么 |
[04:11] | People need help out there. We gotta go! | 有人需要帮助 我们还得去救人 |
[04:15] | – Are you kidding me? – What is this? | -你开玩笑吗 -什么情况 |
[04:17] | – Capp! – Yeah? | -卡普 -到 |
[04:18] | – Get me the bolt cutters! – Got it. | -把断线钳给我 -好 |
[04:19] | Hey, what are you doing to our rigs? | 你要对我们的装备做什么 |
[04:22] | This is a formal protest of the closing of Station 87. | 这是在抗议关闭87号消防局的决定 |
[04:26] | What, 87? Eighty– | 什么 87 |
[04:28] | We didn’t close 87. | 87号又不是我们关的 |
[04:29] | We’re picking up the slack here! | 我们要开车 |
[04:31] | We’re pissed, too. Hey! | 我们也很生气 |
[04:33] | – Take those chains off, now. – We’re not going anywhere. | -赶紧把那些链条摘了 -我们不会走的 |
[04:36] | All right, you know what? That’s it! | 行 那就这样 |
[04:38] | Screw this. 51, moving out! | 去他妈的 51 出动了 |
[04:41] | Hey, you better unlock your friend here | 你最好把你这个朋友解开 |
[04:43] | – before he gets ripped in half. – Herrmann! | -不然直接给他扯成两半 -赫尔曼 |
[04:45] | Do not move that engine! | 别开走水罐车 |
[04:50] | Battalion 25 to Main, we’ve got a situation here | 25大队呼叫总部 我们这里有情况 |
[04:53] | and are unable to respond, request you redirect the call. | 无法出警 请安排其他人员 |
[04:58] | Copy that, Battalion 25. | 收到 25大队 |
[05:00] | I can’t-I can’t get to the damn chain. | 我够不到链子 |
[05:01] | – Hey, you’re hurting me! – Severide, stop. | -很疼 -西弗莱德 住手 |
[05:07] | – Cruz, grab the whizzer saw. – Yeah. | -克鲁兹 去拿转锯 -好 |
[05:09] | You happy now? Some other firehouse | 这下你满意了 刚才的警情 |
[05:11] | – has to take that call! – We gotta do something | -派其他消防队去了 -我们总得做点什么 |
[05:13] | to get their attention! They shut down our firehouse. | 吸引他们的注意力 他们关了我们消防局 |
[05:15] | Now response times are doubled in our neighborhoods. | 现在我们地区的出警时间直接翻倍了 |
[05:17] | So you’re gonna punish some innocent victim who needs our help? | 所以你就要惩罚需要我们帮助的无辜受害者吗 |
[05:21] | Chicago’s ignored our community long enough. | 芝加哥一直在无视我们社区 |
[05:25] | We’re tired of being the last priority, | 我们不想一直排在最下面 |
[05:29] | so we’re not going anywhere until we get our house back. | 所以除非消防局重开 否则我们不走 |
[05:35] | Hey, no! | 别动 |
[05:39] | Cut those chains over there. Everyone else, inside now. | 把那边的链条剪断 所有人 跟我进去 |
[05:43] | Yeah! All right! | 好 漂亮 |
[05:49] | Yeah! | 好 |
[05:55] | We’re doing it, man. We’re doing it! | 我们做到了 漂亮 |
[06:00] | Chief, what happened on that call? | 队长 刚才的警情怎么回事 |
[06:02] | Garage fire, 37 responded. It’s under control. | 车库起火 37消防队出警了 已经控制住了 |
[06:06] | Look, headquarters is aware of our situation, | 总部知道我们现在的情况 |
[06:08] | and CPD is sending officers down, but until then, | 芝加哥警署已经派人来了 但是在那之前 |
[06:12] | – no one goes on the app floor. – What? | -所有人都不能去设备室 -什么 |
[06:14] | – Do not engage. – I can get through that PVC– | -不要纠缠 -我一定能割开… |
[06:16] | Leave it alone, Severide. | 别管了 西弗莱德 |
[06:19] | It’s a powder keg out there. | 外面的气氛一触即发 |
[06:20] | We can’t have it blow up in our face. | 我们不能被炸一脸 |
[06:29] | What are they doing now? | 他们现在在干什么 |
[06:31] | Being morons. The same as before, | 犯蠢 跟之前一样 |
[06:34] | just chained up, with the one guy recording it all. | 把自己捆起来 另一个人在录视频 |
[06:39] | This is really incredible. | 简直服了 |
[06:50] | All this standing around is driving me crazy, | 一直站在这里我都要疯了 |
[06:53] | so I’m gonna go look through some | 所以我打算去看看 |
[06:55] | Girls on Fire applications. | 烈焰女孩的申请表 |
[06:57] | You wanna read some essays with me? | 你想跟我一起看看吗 |
[06:59] | Yeah, sure. Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:08] | Uh, spam? | 骚扰电话吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah, a robocall offering to refinance my home. | 一个机器人电话 想帮我改装住宅 |
[07:13] | I was hoping it was Scott. | 我本来还盼望着是斯科特 |
[07:15] | He doesn’t have a lot of family, so I’ve left a few voicemails. | 他家人不多 所以我就给他留了言 |
[07:17] | Wanted him to know that I’m | 希望他知道 |
[07:20] | here if he needs anything, | 有需要可以找我 |
[07:22] | help with the apartment or someone to watch the baby. | 不管是帮忙修公寓 还是帮忙看孩子 |
[07:26] | – Maybe I’m being too pushy. – No. | -也许我用力太猛了 -没有 |
[07:29] | That’s really sweet of you. I’m sure he appreciates it, | 很贴心 他肯定很感激 |
[07:32] | even if he doesn’t respond right away. | 哪怕不是立刻回复 |
[07:44] | Come on. | 好了 |
[07:47] | Hey, uh, got a second, Chief? | 你有空吗 队长 |
[07:51] | Hey, we were thinking… Since we have the Instagram | 我们在想 既然我们的图享账号 |
[07:54] | – up and running– – I already don’t like this. | -已经开通了 -我已经有不祥预感 |
[07:56] | These protesters wanna know they’re being heard, so maybe | 那些抗议者希望有听众 所以我们可以 |
[07:58] | we put out a statement, let them know that 51 | 发一个声明 让他们知道 |
[08:00] | – is behind the community. – Absolutely not. | -51队是支持社区的 -绝对不行 |
[08:02] | We thought that if their issue just got | 我们觉得如果他们的问题 |
[08:04] | a little more attention– | 引起更多人的关注 |
[08:05] | The last thing this thing needs is more attention. | 这件事最不需要的就是关注 |
[08:11] | Phones stay in pockets until the end of shift. | 下班之前手机都不许拿出来 |
[08:21] | That’s pretty good, we barely made it through. | 挺好的 基本能切开 |
[08:25] | What is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[08:27] | Trying to figure out how to safely remove the PVC pipe. | 我们在想办法如何安全切开这些塑料管 |
[08:30] | I just want to be ready, in case CPD needs the assist. | 我想准备好 免得芝加哥警署需要支援 |
[08:33] | Yeah, we figure if we can score it, | 我们觉得要是能够割开一点裂缝 |
[08:34] | get most of the way through, I can just wedge my Slamigan | 弄得差不多之后 我就可以用铤锤 |
[08:37] | in there, crack it like an egg. | 像砸鸡蛋一样撬开 |
[08:39] | Okay, keep working on it. But only get involved | 好 继续努力 但只有警察让你们参与 |
[08:42] | if the police request it. CPD should be here any minute. | 你们才能参与 警察马上就到 |
[08:46] | Casey, Herrmann. | 凯西 赫尔曼 |
[08:55] | Look, police aren’t gonna fix this, Chief. | 听着 这件事警察解决不了 队长 |
[08:58] | You want us to leave, all you gotta do | 你想让我们离开 唯一的办法就是 |
[08:59] | is reopen our firehouse. | 让我们的消防局重开 |
[09:02] | It’s just the two of you? | 就你们俩吗 |
[09:04] | They said half a dozen protesters. | 他们说六个抗议者 |
[09:05] | There’s plenty of room in those back seats. | 后座的空间足够了 |
[09:07] | Well, they’re not gonna go willingly. | 他们不会愿意走的 |
[09:08] | Oh, don’t be so sure, Chief. These small-time activists sort | 别这么肯定 队长 这些不成气候的激进分子 |
[09:11] | themselves out when you flash a badge. | 只要你一亮徽章 问题就自己解决了 |
[09:12] | Have at it, then. That’s your ringleader. | 那就亮徽章吧 那是主谋 |
[09:17] | Okay, sir, here’s what we’re looking at. | 好吧 先生 你们所面临的罪名有 |
[09:19] | Trespassing, disorderly conduct, multiple counts | 非法入侵 行为不检 多项 |
[09:22] | of obstructing a firefighter. Figure bail ought to be in | 妨碍消防员的罪名 我想保释金应该在 |
[09:24] | – the neighborhood of 25 grand. – Like I told the firefighters, | -两万五千块左右 -正如我对这些消防员所说的 |
[09:27] | – we’re not moving. – All right, then. | -我们走 -那好 |
[09:30] | The hard way it is. Can you guys get these chains | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 你们能在 |
[09:33] | off him without hurting him too bad? | 不伤害他的情况下把这些锁链解开吗 |
[09:34] | We have an idea. I’ll get Severide. | 我们有办法 我去找西弗莱德 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:38] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -正义 |
[09:39] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[09:40] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -正义 |
[09:41] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[09:43] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们要什么 -正义 |
[09:44] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[09:45] | Hey Lewis, we saw your Tweets. | 路易斯 我们看到你的推特了 |
[09:47] | Thought you could use some more bodies. | 觉得你可能需要更多人帮忙 |
[09:48] | Yes, sir. We sure could. | 是的 先生 我们当然需要 |
[09:51] | Hey, folks, I need you to move back to the sidewalk– | 伙计们 你们得后退到人行道上 |
[09:52] | Whoa, don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[09:56] | Have they used force? | 他们使用暴力了吗 |
[09:58] | Protesters have rights, you know. | 抗议者也有权利 |
[09:59] | – That’s right. – They’ve threatened arrest. | -没错 -他们威胁要抓我们 |
[10:01] | Arrest? What are you gonna do, | 抓他们 你们要干什么 |
[10:02] | – arrest all of us? – Spicer to Main, roll | -把我们都抓起来吗 -斯派瑟呼叫总部 |
[10:04] | more cars to Firehouse 51. Advise the sector sergeant | 派更多警车来51号消防队 建议区域警长 |
[10:06] | we’ve got an on-view disturbance | 到场支援 我们这里有激进的抗议者 |
[10:08] | – with active protesters. – Come on, everybody! | -在闹事 -跟我来 各位 |
[10:09] | hang on. | 站住 |
[10:10] | Stop right there. | 站着别动 |
[10:12] | I’ve got enough trouble in my firehouse right now. | 我的消防队现在麻烦已经够多了 |
[10:14] | Your firehouse? No, man. | 你的消防队 不 哥们 |
[10:17] | – This is our firehouse now. – That’s right. | -这里现在是我们的消防队了 -说得对 |
[10:33] | Hey, make yourselves at home, people. | 大伙请随意 |
[10:36] | We could be here for a while. | 我们会在这里待一阵子了 |
[10:38] | Hey, no, don’t even think about it. | 不 想都别想 |
[10:43] | You can put your coat back on. | 把你们的外套穿回去 |
[10:44] | You’re not staying. | 你们不能久留 |
[10:46] | What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:49] | This is not happening. | 这不可能 |
[10:51] | You gotta take this circus outside, pal. | 你得把这帮人带走 伙计 |
[10:53] | – No can do. – This is an active firehouse. | -无能为力 -我们消防局还在工作中 |
[10:55] | And this is a show of solidarity. | 而且这说明我们很团结 |
[10:57] | We’re here in support of those brave people out there. | 我们是来支持外面那些勇敢的人的 |
[11:00] | And we’re not leaving till the CFD gives them what they want. | 芝加哥消防局不满足他们的要求我们就不走 |
[11:04] | Yes! | 对 |
[11:05] | You need to walk out of here right now or I’m gonna | 你得马上出去 否则我会把你 |
[11:06] | – carry you out. – What, you threatening me? | -抬出去 -什么 你在威胁我吗 |
[11:09] | We’re not hurting anybody, we’re not breaking anything. | 我们没有伤害任何人 也没有损坏任何东西 |
[11:12] | This is a peaceful protest. | 这是和平抗议 |
[11:14] | Man, get that out of my face. | 伙计 把那东西从我面前拿走 |
[11:16] | – Severide! – Kelly! | -西弗莱德 -凯利 |
[11:20] | Casey, Herrmann. My office, now. | 凯西 赫尔曼 马上来我办公室 |
[11:29] | We’ve got a bunch more vests on the way. | 我们还有很多警察正在赶来 |
[11:31] | All right, we’re gonna set up a line at the front access point, | 好吧 我们要在前门入口处拉条警戒线 |
[11:33] | and no one else is gonna get in here. | 任何人都不能进来 |
[11:35] | What, are you gonna drag these pinheads | 什么 你要把这些小混混从我们的 |
[11:36] | – out of our common room? – Headquarters wants | -公共休息室里拖出去吗 -总部希望 |
[11:38] | minimal police involvement, and I agree. | 尽量别让警方插手 我也同意 |
[11:40] | There was a similar demonstration last year | 去年底特律也发生过类似的抗议 |
[11:42] | in Detroit that got violent. People got hurt. | 发展成了暴力事件 有人受伤 |
[11:44] | Department got a mountain of bad press. | 消防局收到了一大堆负面报道 |
[11:46] | What are we supposed to do, wait for them to get bored? | 我们该怎么办 等他们玩腻了自己走吗 |
[11:48] | There are people from headquarters coming to talk | 总部会派人来跟抗议者 |
[11:50] | to those protesters. | 谈判 |
[11:51] | Keyword until then– de-escalation. | 在那之前 关键是要消减冲突 |
[11:55] | Leave no room for confrontation. | 绝对不能产生冲突 |
[11:56] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[11:57] | Backup is here. | 增援到了 |
[12:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:07] | This is minimal police involvement? | 这就是最低程度警方干涉吗 |
[12:09] | They outnumbered us. | 他们的人比我们多多了 |
[12:10] | It calls for a proportional response. | 这就得要适当回应 |
[12:12] | – This is embarrassing. – It’s infuriating. | -太尴尬了 -让人很恼火 |
[12:18] | – Herrmann. – Yeah? | -赫尔曼 -怎么 |
[12:19] | – Shut it down. – You got it, Chief. | -把门关了 -好的 队长 |
[12:34] | You kicked up quite a fuss, friend. | 你真是搞出了大风浪 伙计 |
[12:37] | I hope you’re pleased with yourself. | 但愿你满意了 |
[12:39] | I’m doing this for my children. | 我这么做是为了我的孩子们 |
[12:42] | – You got kids? – Only five. | -你有孩子 -只有五个 |
[12:45] | So you know, then. | 那你也明白的 |
[12:47] | You’ll do anything to keep them safe. | 你为了保证他们安全 什么都愿意做 |
[12:49] | I have four. | 我有四个 |
[12:51] | If something happens to one of mine, an ambulance has to come | 要是我的哪个孩子出事 救护车得开上 |
[12:53] | an extra mile or two to get there. | 两到三公里才能到 |
[12:56] | Would you accept that? | 换你接受吗 |
[12:58] | You’re standing up for something, taking action. | 你为一件事挺身而出 采取行动 |
[13:02] | I can respect that. | 这点我尊重你 |
[13:04] | I’ve done it myself a few times. | 我自己也干过几次 |
[13:07] | But… | 但是 |
[13:12] | The people in this house– they run into burning buildings | 这消防局里的人 他们为了这个社区 |
[13:14] | every day for this community. | 每天冲进着火的建筑 |
[13:17] | We don’t want to see a station closed, either. | 我们也不想看一个消防局被关 |
[13:22] | You think that this is the best way to get what you want? | 你觉得这是得偿所愿最好的方式吗 |
[13:26] | First, we tried calling the CFD’s main line. | 首先 我们试着打了芝加哥消防局的总线 |
[13:30] | We must’ve left 80 messages. | 我们大概留了80条留言 |
[13:32] | Not one of us got a call back. | 我们没有一个人收到回电 |
[13:34] | So we showed up in person. | 所以我们就自己去了 |
[13:36] | Got turned away. Then we went to the papers. | 结果被斥回了 然后我们就去找报社 |
[13:40] | They said our story was too, uh, what’s the word, uh– | 他们说我们的故事太 原话是什么来着 |
[13:44] | bureaucratic. Not sexy enough. | 官僚 没什么猛料 |
[13:48] | You know, it’s easy to disagree with the method | 如果这问题跟你没关系 |
[13:50] | when the problem isn’t yours. | 说手段不妥很轻松 |
[13:52] | So let me ask you. | 我来问你 |
[13:54] | When you took action, how’d you get them to hear you? | 你以前采取行动 是怎么让别人听话的 |
[13:58] | I lit a sofa on fire. | 我把一个沙发点着了 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:05] | This isn’t perfect, but sometimes you gotta light things up. | 这方法不完美 但有时你就得点着什么 |
[14:11] | And if it means keeping my family | 如果这样就能 |
[14:13] | and my neighborhood safe, | 保我家人邻里安全 |
[14:16] | I’m willing to burn a few couches. | 多烧几个沙发又何妨 |
[14:21] | Chief! Chief. | 队长 队长 |
[14:25] | Wh–just–I–I thought you might wanna see this. | 我就是觉得你可能会想看下这个 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:29] | You need to walk out of here right now | 你得马上出去 |
[14:31] | – or I’m gonna carry you out. – What, you threatening me? | -否则我会把你抬出去 -什么 你在威胁我吗 |
[14:34] | We’re not hurting anybody. | 我们没有伤害任何人 |
[14:36] | We’re not breaking anything. | 也没有损坏任何东西 |
[14:38] | This is a peaceful protest. | 这是和平抗议 |
[14:40] | Man, get that out of my face. | 伙计 把那东西从我面前拿走 |
[14:44] | This is out in the world? | 这视频传出去了吗 |
[14:45] | Couple people shared it with me. | 不少人发给我的 |
[14:47] | It’s already starting to circulate. | 已经开始传播了 |
[14:49] | Look, if this is the kind of stuff that the protesters | 如果抗议者在网上发布的都是那种东西 |
[14:53] | are putting out there, then maybe we should | 那说不定我们也该让公众 |
[14:55] | show them our side. | 看看我们的情况 |
[14:57] | I thought headquarters was gonna send Huffhines, | 我还以为总局会派赫夫海恩斯 |
[14:59] | or someone else from PR. | 或者公关部的谁来 |
[15:00] | But they sent Chief Carver. | 但是他们派的是卡弗队长 |
[15:03] | – This just gets worse and worse. – Yeah. | -这事真的越来越糟 -是啊 |
[15:06] | As I have said, the official statement of the CFD is– | 正如我说的 芝加哥消防局的官方声明 |
[15:09] | To hell with your statement! We want action! | 去你妈的官方声明 我们要行动 |
[15:12] | If you would shut up and listen– | 如果你闭上嘴听我说… |
[15:14] | – Did he tell me “To shut up?” – I’m telling you. | -他是叫我闭嘴吗 -我跟你说 |
[15:17] | The decision to close House 87 was not made by the CFD. | 关闭87局不是芝加哥消防局的决定 |
[15:21] | Right, but you went along with it. | 对 但你们也没反对 |
[15:23] | Well, why don’t we let the man talk? | 我们让他把话说完吧 |
[15:25] | This is a budgeting decision at the highest levels. | 这是最高层的预算决定 |
[15:28] | – Your beef is with City Hall. – Oh, yeah. | -你们的问题要去找市政厅 -是啊 |
[15:31] | You should take your complaints to them. | 你们应该找他们投诉去 |
[15:32] | – Passing the buck. – Right. | -踢皮球 -没错 |
[15:35] | – That’s right! – With all due respect, Chief– | -一点没错 -恕我直言 长官 |
[15:37] | You’re not getting rid of us this easy. | 你别想那么容易就摆脱我们 |
[15:38] | This is where we gonna make our stand. | 我们就要在这里表明立场 |
[15:40] | We’re not going to City Hall. City Hall’s coming to us! | 我们才不去市政厅 他们得来找我们 |
[15:46] | I’m not debating anymore. | 我不跟他们辩了 |
[15:47] | We need this firehouse back in service. | 我们得让这个消防局重新运作起来 |
[15:50] | Do what you have to do. | 该做什么就快做吧 |
[15:51] | I’ll call my lieutenant, get a couple tac teams down here | 我会联系我的警长 派两个战术小组过来 |
[15:53] | – in riot gear. – Riot gear? | -带上防暴装备 -防暴装备 |
[15:55] | Chief, can we just take a minute? | 局长 我们能谈一下吗 |
[15:57] | I’m not the one who let these thugs in here, Boden, | 这些暴徒不是我放进来的 博登 |
[16:00] | but I’ll sure as hell get them out. | 但我一定会把他们赶出去 |
[16:02] | Can I try one thing first? | 我能先试试吗 |
[16:04] | The house that got closed– that was the 12th ward, right? | 被关的消防队是12区的 对吧 |
[16:07] | – Mm-hmm. – I know their alderman. | -嗯 -我认识他们的区议员 |
[16:09] | I worked with him. If you give me half an hour, | 我和他共过事 如果您给我半个小时 |
[16:11] | maybe I can get him down here. | 也许我能让他过来 |
[16:13] | He made the call to close the house, | 关掉消防队是他的决定 |
[16:14] | so he’s the only one who can make this right. | 所以只有他能解决这件事 |
[16:17] | You got 15 minutes before I bring in force. | 我给你15分钟 然后我就要武力解决 |
[16:21] | Get moving before this whole thing goes to hell. | 在情况失控之前赶紧行动 |
[16:28] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪 |
[16:34] | – You got your phones on you? – Uh, don’t worry, Chief, | -你身上带着手机吗 -别担心局长 |
[16:36] | – we didn’t post anything. – No, no, actually– | -我们什么都没发 -不 实际上… |
[16:39] | If you think that we can use social media | 如果你们觉得可以通过社交媒体 |
[16:44] | to defuse this situation, I’m willing to give it a shot. | 化解局势 我愿意试一试 |
[16:47] | W-we’ll be really careful. | 我们会非常谨慎 |
[16:48] | Nothing that makes us look bad. | 不会有损我们形象的 |
[16:49] | No, that’s what they’re doing. | 对 那是他们干的事 |
[16:51] | We should show there are no sides to this, | 我们的立场应该是这里没有对立面 |
[16:56] | that basically, we all want the same thing. | 基本上我们的诉求是一样的 |
[16:59] | – You got it. – Okay. | -放心吧 -好 |
[17:01] | Dismissed. Get out of here. | 解散 出去吧 |
[17:15] | – You all right? – Torn. | -你没事吧 -纠结啊 |
[17:18] | I know what you mean. It’s one thing to read | 我明白你的意思 在什么网站上 |
[17:21] | about these things and fire off a know-it-all screed | 读读这些事情 |
[17:24] | in the comments section of some website, | 然后在评论区喷点自以为是的话是一回事 |
[17:26] | but it’s different when it’s on your doorstep. | 可就在你眼皮底下时就是另一回事了 |
[17:29] | Some of them are here for a cause they believe in. | 有些人是为了他们相信的主张来的 |
[17:34] | Problem is, the ones who just get off on making trouble– | 问题是 那些以制造麻烦为乐的人… |
[17:37] | – they’re the loudest. – Isn’t that always the way? | -他们才是嗓门最大的 -不是一向如此吗 |
[17:40] | I’m happy for Kidd. | 我真为基德高兴 |
[17:41] | All these Girls on Fire applications coming in. | 这么多参加烈焰女孩的申请 |
[17:45] | And it’s a distraction | 这还能把注意力从外面那些 |
[17:46] | from that insanity out there. | 乱七八糟的事中分散一下 |
[17:52] | You thought about maybe taking a furlough, | 你想过也许可以休个假 |
[17:54] | s-some down time, take care of yourself? | 抽点时间 调整一下自己吗 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. I’m–I’m not sure being alone | 我也想不明白 我不太确定我现在 |
[18:00] | is the best thing for me right now. | 该不该独自待一段时间 |
[18:03] | You’re not alone, girl. | 你不是一个人 |
[18:07] | No matter where you go. | 不管你去哪 |
[18:11] | – Is one of you Sylvie Brett? – That’s me. | -你们谁是希尔薇·布莱特吗 -我是 |
[18:13] | There’s a guy out front who says he’s not | 门口有个人说他不是 |
[18:15] | part of the protest. He keeps yelling | 抗议的人 他一直喊着说 |
[18:17] | about how he has to talk to you. | 他得要和你谈谈 |
[18:31] | – Scott! – Sylvie! | -斯科特 -希尔薇 |
[18:33] | You see? That’s her, I told you. | 看见了吗 是她 我和你说了 |
[18:35] | – Please, let him through. – I’m not supposed to let | -请让他过来吧 -我不能放 |
[18:36] | – anybody through. – Let him through! | -任何人进来 -让他进来 |
[18:38] | – Sir! – Hey, talk to us! | -警官 -和我们谈谈吧 |
[18:45] | Is–is something wrong? Is the baby okay? | 出什么事了吗 孩子还好吗 |
[18:48] | She’s doing well. | 她很好 |
[18:50] | Uh, the hospital’s releasing her in three days. | 医院三天后就会让她出院了 |
[18:52] | Well, what’s going on, Scott? | 那是什么事啊 斯科特 |
[18:55] | As soon as they told me she was ready to go home, | 他们一告诉我她可以回家了 |
[18:57] | I–I knew… | 我就意识到… |
[19:02] | I can’t–I can’t take care of that little girl. | 我没办法… 我没办法照顾那孩子 |
[19:06] | I need you to take her. | 我需要你来照顾她 |
[19:13] | You’ve been through so much. I understand how overwhelmed | 你经历了这么多 我理解 |
[19:15] | – you must be– – I can’t do it. | -你一定有多不知所措… -我没办法 |
[19:17] | I–I never wanted a child. It was a shock for both of us. | 我从来都没想要孩子 我们俩当时都很意外 |
[19:22] | This–this wasn’t how it was supposed to be. | 本来不是这样打算的 |
[19:24] | No, it wasn’t, but that doesn’t mean | 没错 可这不意味着 |
[19:25] | – you can’t handle it. – You don’t know me. | -你应付不来啊 -你不了解我 |
[19:27] | I can’t raise a child on my own. | 我自己没法养孩子 |
[19:29] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[19:31] | The last few weeks, | 过去这几周 |
[19:32] | Julie was always talking about how much | 朱莉一直在说 |
[19:33] | you and she were alike. | 你和她有多像 |
[19:35] | That means you’ll know how | 那就是说你会知道如何 |
[19:36] | to take care of this baby, how to love her | 去像朱莉那样照顾这孩子 |
[19:38] | the way Julie would have, the way she deserves. | 去爱这孩子 那孩子应该受到这种照顾 |
[19:40] | Scott, that baby is your daughter. | 斯科特 那是你的女儿 |
[19:42] | I can’t do it. And if you won’t, | 我没办法 如果你不愿意 |
[19:44] | the only other option is to give her up. | 我只有放弃她了 |
[19:53] | I need to see Alderman Rivas on urgent CFD business. | 我有芝加哥消防局紧急的事要见里瓦斯区议员 |
[19:56] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[19:59] | Hi, Alderman Rivas. | 你好 里瓦斯区议员 |
[20:00] | There’s a fireman here to see you. | 这里有位消防员想找你 |
[20:02] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[20:04] | Okay, I’ll let him know. | 好 我通知他 |
[20:07] | Uh, the alderman is gonna be tied up for some time. | 议员还要忙一段时间 |
[20:09] | If you wanna leave a message, I can– | 如果你想留个言的话 我可以.. |
[20:12] | Matt Casey. What’s on fire this time? | 马特·凯西 这次又是什么事火急火燎的 |
[20:16] | Your whole ward. | 你的整个选区 |
[20:18] | Do you know what’s happening at my house right now? | 你知道我们那里发生了什么吗 |
[20:21] | Why did you shut down Firehouse 87? | 你为什么关闭了87号消防局 |
[20:23] | I didn’t shut anything down. | 我没有关闭啊 |
[20:25] | That was a mutual decision | 这是市长办公室与12区 |
[20:26] | between the mayor’s office and the 12th ward. | 共同商议的结果 |
[20:28] | And what did you get out of the deal? | 你从中获得了什么 |
[20:30] | You know, that’s not fair. You know I’m trying | 不是这样的 你知道我正在这里 |
[20:32] | to accomplish a lot of things here, | 努力处理很多事 |
[20:34] | and we had to find the money somewhere. | 我们得想个办法筹到钱 |
[20:36] | I’ve got a retail development underway, green initiatives– | 我正在进行一场零售发展 绿色倡议… |
[20:38] | Daniel, I need you to talk to these people. | 丹尼尔 我需要你跟这些人谈谈 |
[20:42] | That sounds like an issue between the protesters and the CFD. | 听起来像是抗议者和芝加哥警署之间的问题 |
[20:46] | Alderman. | 议员 |
[20:48] | We did good work together back in the day. | 我们以前合作很愉快 |
[20:51] | I know you’re an honest public servant. | 我知道你是个诚实的公务人员 |
[20:54] | I also know you’re allergic to bad press, | 我还知道你对负面报道很敏感 |
[20:57] | which is exactly what you’re gonna get | 如果我对记者们开口 |
[20:58] | if I start talking to reporters. | 你一定会收到负面报道 |
[21:09] | Okay if we ask you some questions? | 我们能问你一些问题吗 |
[21:10] | We’re interested in your perspective. | 我们对你的观点很感兴趣 |
[21:12] | Have at it, boys. I got plenty to say. | 问吧 我有好多要说的 |
[21:13] | Okay. Okay, first question. | 好 第一个问题 |
[21:15] | How has the closure of Firehouse 87 affected you personally? | 87号消防局是怎么影响到你个人的 |
[21:19] | So because I’m not from that neighborhood, I’m not allowed | 因为我不住在那个社区 所以我不能 |
[21:21] | to speak out on the issues? | 对这个问题评头论足 |
[21:22] | No, that–that’s not-we– | 不 不是这样的 |
[21:23] | we didn’t know you weren’t from that neighborhood. | 我们不知道你不住在那个社区 |
[21:25] | I’m here fighting on behalf of | 我来这里是代表受压迫 |
[21:27] | the downtrodden and the disenfranchised. | 和被剥夺权利的人 为他们争取机会 |
[21:29] | You should try that sometime. | 你们也该试试 |
[21:33] | Well, we do try to help people. | 我们会帮助人们 |
[21:35] | That’s kind of our whole thing as firefighters– | 这正是我们消防员的本职工作 |
[21:36] | Right. Like you’re not in it for the union paycheck. | 没错 说得好像你不为了挣钱而工作一样 |
[21:40] | All that dough just to sit around and watch TV all day. | 那些人只会成天坐在那里看电视 |
[21:43] | Well, a-actually, I-I’m here because I was inspired by my uncle, | 我当消防员是受了我叔叔的影响 |
[21:47] | who was a lieutenant– | 他以前是一名副队… |
[21:48] | Nepotism. What a shock. | 裙带关系 真令人吃惊 |
[21:51] | That’s why I got turned down by the fire academy. | 所以我被消防学院拒绝了 |
[21:54] | I didn’t have a daddy or an uncle in the CFD. | 我在芝加哥消防局里没有亲戚 |
[21:56] | No, see, that doesn’t make any sense– | 不是这样的 这根本就没道理… |
[21:58] | it’s a blind lottery, actually, so it wouldn’t matter if you– | 这只是凑巧了 所以你也无所谓… |
[22:05] | That could’ve gone better. | 不算太好 |
[22:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:21] | Wedding jitters? | 婚前恐惧吗 |
[22:23] | I just looked out on the apron, | 我刚刚看了看外面 |
[22:25] | and there’s this idiot behind the barricades | 围栏后面有个白痴 |
[22:28] | climbing all over Otis’s memorial | 爬上了奥蒂斯的纪念碑 |
[22:30] | like he’s trying to get a better view. | 似乎想找个更开阔的视野 |
[22:34] | That’s not right. You say anything? | 那样做不对 你说什么了吗 |
[22:37] | Following Boden’s orders. | 遵守博登的命令 |
[22:39] | “Don’t engage.” | “别掺和” |
[22:43] | It’s for the best. | 这是最佳方案 |
[22:46] | Otis would not want you raising hell on his account. | 奥蒂斯不希望你为了他而引火上身 |
[22:51] | – Actually, I think he would. – I know. | -我觉得他想 -我知道 |
[22:54] | I just–I was–I was trying to make you feel better. | 我只是想让你感觉好些 |
[23:09] | I just thought he’d be here, you know? | 我只是觉得他会在场 |
[23:13] | Standing behind me up on that altar tomorrow. | 明天我站在圣坛上 他会站在我身后 |
[23:24] | He will be. | 他会的 |
[23:42] | – There he is. – That was a long 15 minutes. | -他回来了 -15分钟可有点长 |
[23:45] | – You find your alderman friend? – Yeah. | -你找到你的议员朋友了吗 -找到了 |
[23:47] | He agreed to come speak with the protesters. | 他同意来跟抗议者沟通 |
[23:49] | – It’s good news. – Where is he? | -这是个好消息 -他在哪儿 |
[23:51] | Said he had a couple phone calls to make first, | 他说他要先打几通电话 |
[23:53] | but he’ll be here. | 但他会来的 |
[24:06] | Sorry, I–I just needed to be somewhere quiet. | 抱歉 我想安静一会儿 |
[24:13] | Scott came by. | 斯科特来过了 |
[24:15] | He wants me to take the baby. | 他想让我收养孩子 |
[24:18] | – What? – I mean, I–I know | -什么 -我知道… |
[24:21] | that I offered to help, but I didn’t expect– | 我想向他提供帮助 但我没想到… |
[24:23] | I mean, that’s crazy. I–I can’t take care of a baby right now. | 这太疯狂了 我现在不能收养一个孩子 |
[24:28] | And there’s no way that that’s what he actually wants, you know? | 这不可能是他的真实想法 |
[24:31] | He’s just panicking, right? | 他只是慌了 对吗 |
[24:33] | That would be my guess, but I don’t really know him. | 我猜应该是 但我其实不了解他 |
[24:41] | Neither do I. | 我也不了解 |
[24:43] | I mean, I–I barely knew Julie. | 我以前几乎也不了解茱莉 |
[24:52] | Except that I did. I mean, I knew her as well | 但后来我了解了 我对她的了解 |
[24:55] | as I’ve ever known anyone, | 跟我对其他人的了解一样 |
[24:58] | and I miss her already so much. | 我现在就很想她了 |
[25:07] | I was supposed to have more time. | 我应该还有更多时间的啊 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry, Sylvie. | 很遗憾 希尔薇 |
[25:14] | I don’t– I don’t know what to do. | 我不 我不知道该怎么做 |
[25:27] | Whatever you decide, I’m here. | 不管你怎么决定 有我在 |
[25:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:40] | Captain, um– the alderman’s here. | 队长 市议员来了 |
[26:00] | First off, engaging with citizens like you is what makes | 首先 与你们这样的公民接触是地方政府 |
[26:04] | local government so exciting, so I want to thank you | 如此令人激动的原因 所以我想感谢你们 |
[26:07] | for your passion on this issue. | 在这个问题上投入的热情 |
[26:08] | Tell us, what are you gonna do about it? | 告诉我们 你打算怎么做 |
[26:10] | – Tell us. – Please, please understand. | -告诉我们 -请你们 请你们理解 |
[26:12] | I was told that the closure of 87 | 据我所知关闭87队 |
[26:14] | would have no delay on emergency response times. | 不会延误响应时间 |
[26:17] | – But it has. – And all those firefighters | -但已经延误了 -所有这些消防员 |
[26:19] | have transitioned to other houses, so there’s been | 已经调到其它消防站 所以没有人 |
[26:22] | – no loss of jobs. – You’re dodging the question. | -失去工作 -你在回避问题 |
[26:27] | Rest assured, the decision to close the house | 请放心 关闭消防站的决定 |
[26:29] | was well-researched, and we did everything– | 是经过充分研究的 我们做了一切… |
[26:30] | Just give them their firehouse back. | 把他们的消防站还给他们 |
[26:33] | – Yeah! – Just give it back! | -是的 -还给他们 |
[26:34] | Okay, come on, let– let the alderman talk. | 好了 行了 让 让市议员说话 |
[26:37] | Of course, we cannot accept slow response times. | 当然 我们不能接受迟缓的响应时间 |
[26:41] | I will commission a study to see how we might improve | 我会委托人研究 看看我们怎么才能改善 |
[26:44] | – the situation– – You can improve it | -这种情况 -你只要重开消防站 |
[26:46] | – by reopening the firehouse! – If we had | -就能改善 -如果我们 |
[26:48] | an unlimited budget, we would reopen the house. | 预算没有限制 我们一定会重新开放消防站 |
[26:51] | But there are other programs vying for those same funds. | 但其它项目也在争夺这些资金 |
[26:54] | Yeah, like– like your retail developments? | 是的 比如你的零售业发展 |
[26:59] | Hey, hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:01] | We’re scared for our families, our kids! | 我们很担心我们的家人 我们的孩子 |
[27:06] | Brett, Foster, get in there! | 布莱特 福斯特 过去 |
[27:07] | Hey! Watch out. | 小心 |
[27:10] | – Back up, get back. – Give us some space. | -退后 退后 -给我们点空间 |
[27:17] | Heart rate’s elevated. | 心率在升高 |
[27:18] | I think his arm’s swelling up inside this pipe. | 我觉得是他的胳膊在管子里肿起来了 |
[27:21] | That thing’s been in there for hours. | 已经塞了几个小时了 |
[27:23] | – He’s developing crush syndrome. – 51 to Main. | -他有挤压综合症 -51号消防队呼叫总部 |
[27:26] | We need an ambulance for a man down. | 我们需要一辆救护车 有人晕倒 |
[27:28] | – Cruz, grab the tools. – Copy. | -克鲁兹 拿工具 -收到 |
[27:29] | Copy that, 51. | 收到 51号消防队 |
[27:30] | – Hey, what happened to him? – Don’t worry about it. | -他怎么了 -别担心 |
[27:33] | Let’s get him up on three. One, two, three. | 数三下抬他起来 一 二 三 |
[27:37] | Up, yup, right there. | 起 对 好了 |
[27:40] | Okay, we gotta get an IV in before we take these off. | 好的 我们得先给他静脉输液再拿掉这些 |
[27:42] | On it. Sodium bicarb? | 好的 碳酸氢钠 |
[27:45] | Yup. | 是的 |
[27:46] | Mix the amp with a liter of saline. | 把葡萄糖液和一公升生理盐水混合 |
[27:48] | Got it. | 好的 |
[27:50] | Gonna go jugular. It’s my only access. | 我要颈静脉输液 这是唯一的输液点 |
[27:53] | – Will you hold him steady? – You got it. | -你能扶稳他吗 -好的 |
[27:59] | – There we go. – Kidd. | -好的 -基德 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:08] | – Okay. – Good? | -好的 -好了吗 |
[28:09] | – Yeah. – Go. | -好了 -开始 |
[28:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好了 -好了 |
[28:14] | All right, watch your eyes. | 好的 注意你们的眼睛 |
[28:24] | – Cruz. – Yup. | -克鲁兹 -在 |
[28:54] | T waves are spiking. | 心率在飙升 |
[28:55] | – Okay, let’s get him out of here. – Okay. | -好的 我们带他出去 -好的 |
[28:57] | – All right, back up. – Hey, guys, we need all hands on deck. | -好了 退后 -所有人都准备好 |
[28:59] | Step back. | 退一步 |
[29:01] | Right here. All right. | 就在这里 好的 |
[29:03] | Let’s get him on the ground on three. | 数三下把他放下去 |
[29:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[29:07] | Yeah, nice and easy. | 对 慢一点 |
[29:10] | Grab the calcium chloride. | 把氯化钙拿过来 |
[29:17] | – Check his other arm. – Yeah, I got it. | -检查他的另一只手臂 -好的 给我 |
[29:26] | Calcium chloride going in. | 注射氯化钙 |
[29:31] | It’s advanced to compartment syndrome. | 发展成了筋膜室综合征 |
[29:34] | He’s gonna lose this arm if we don’t do a fasciotomy. | 如果不做筋膜切开术 他会失去这只手臂 |
[29:36] | – We’re not trained for that. – I am. | -我们没有受过这个训练 -我有 |
[29:41] | I-I take full responsibility. | 我 我负全责 |
[29:45] | – Okay. – Okay, great, uh– | -好的 -好的 很好 |
[29:48] | Betadine and trauma dressings. Okay. | 给我必妥碘和创伤敷料 |
[29:52] | I’m gonna need some gauze. Side pocket. | 我还要一些纱布 在侧袋里 |
[30:06] | Okay. Hold his wrist. | 握住他的手腕 |
[30:24] | Easy, easy, just breathe. | 放松 放松 深呼吸 |
[30:27] | Just like that. Nice and steady. | 就这样 平稳深呼吸 |
[30:31] | – He’s stabilizing. – Trauma dressing. | -他稳定下来了 -创伤敷料 |
[30:35] | There you go. Just breathe. | 你做得好 继续深呼吸 |
[30:37] | Deep breaths, deep breaths. | 深呼吸 要深 |
[30:43] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[30:53] | All right, he’s got four kids, you know. | 跟你们说一声 他有四个孩子 |
[30:54] | Take good care of him, okay? | 照顾好他 好吗 |
[30:59] | You mind if I ride along? | 你们不介意我跟车去医院吧 |
[31:00] | – Gonna need to do some paperwork on this. Sure. | -这种处理肯定有些文件要填 -好 |
[31:22] | Alderman. | 议员大人 |
[31:25] | – Where you going? – I did what I could, Matt. | -你要去哪 -我尽力而为了 马特 |
[31:27] | This is getting out of control. | 现在情况已经失控了 |
[31:30] | Okay, I want a tight formation. | 我要所有人站紧一点 |
[31:32] | If they wanna cut these chains, | 如果他们想切断这些铁链 |
[31:33] | they’re gonna have to go through us. | 就得先从我们身上跨过去 |
[31:35] | Look, look, man. It’s — It’s over. | 听着 老兄 这一切都结束了 |
[31:39] | We gotta unchain them. | 我们得解开链子 |
[31:40] | What, you wanna give up now? | 怎么 你现在就想放弃 |
[31:41] | They’re the reason your friend got hurt! | 是这些消防员弄伤了你的朋友 |
[31:44] | Now you wanna let them win? | 现在你想让他们就这么赢了 |
[31:45] | There has to be a better way. | 肯定有更好的办法解决这件事 |
[31:48] | Lewis was ready to give everything for this fight. | 为了这次抗争 刘易斯愿意付出一切 |
[31:50] | The time is now! | 现在抗争正当时 |
[31:53] | We just lost our alderman. | 我们没有议员支持了 |
[31:54] | All right, this is ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[31:56] | Hey, pal! Listen! | 哥们 听着 |
[31:58] | Do not make a bad situation worse. | 不要让这次破事更糟糕了 |
[32:01] | There’s one person in the hospital already, right? | 已经有一个人进医院了好吗 |
[32:03] | – Get out of my face! – That’s it. | -滚开 -到此为止了 |
[32:05] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[32:15] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[32:17] | – Knock it off! – Get off me! | -停手 -放开我 |
[32:20] | All right, everyone, back off, back off! | 所有人退后 都退后 |
[32:22] | Everybody back off, right now! | 所有人立刻退后 |
[32:24] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[32:37] | Cruz? Cruz is hurt! | 克鲁兹 克鲁兹受伤了 |
[32:41] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[32:46] | Joe? Can you hear me, Joe? | 乔 能听到我说话吗 乔 |
[32:52] | Oh, I feel like I got hit by a fire truck. | 我觉得我被消防车撞了 |
[32:55] | No, fire truck got hit by your face. | 是你的脸撞了消防车才对 |
[32:58] | Ah, that’s bright. | 好亮 |
[32:59] | Okay, let’s clear a path for ambo. | 给救护车开出条路来 |
[33:01] | Let’s get him to Med. | 送他去芝加哥医院 |
[33:02] | Uh, Med — no, I don’t need to go to a hospital — | 医院 不 我不用去医院 |
[33:04] | No, Cruz, Cruz. | 不 克鲁兹 |
[33:05] | You got your bell rung, man. | 你头上挨了一下狠的 哥们儿 |
[33:07] | You’re in concussion protocol now. | 你现在要走脑震荡检查流程 |
[33:08] | Yeah, but I’m getting married. | 对 但我还要去结婚呢 |
[33:09] | No, easy, easy. | 不行 小心点 |
[33:16] | Come on, move. | 快点 快走 |
[33:18] | Okay, let’s get this place cleaned up, | 来打扫一下局里吧 |
[33:22] | get these rigs back into service. | 让消防车都恢复服务 |
[33:24] | Hope the rest of the shift is nothing but cats | 希望这班剩下的时间 |
[33:26] | – stuck in trees. – Amen. | -都是去救困在树上的猫 -阿门 |
[33:38] | How did you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会来这儿 |
[33:40] | Well, when you weren’t at the apartment, I figured. | 发现你不在你公寓 我就想到了 |
[33:47] | Julie should be here to see her. | 朱莉本应该能看到她的 |
[33:50] | – It’s not right. – No, it’s not. | -这很不对 -是的 |
[33:55] | If you let someone else raise that baby, | 如果你让别人养大她 |
[33:59] | she might have a great childhood. | 她也许会有个很好的童年 |
[34:02] | I did. | 我就是如此 |
[34:04] | But you will always wonder, “What if?” | 但这会让我一直想 “万一呢…” |
[34:07] | I know Julie did, and so will she. | 我知道朱莉是这么想的 她也会如此 |
[34:15] | I can’t give that child what she deserves. | 我给不了她应该得到的东西 |
[34:20] | She deserves a father who loves her, | 她应该得到的是一个爱她的父亲 |
[34:24] | the kind that show up and pace outside her hospital bed, | 那种会在医院露脸 在床边踱步 |
[34:28] | worrying over her, wanting what’s best for her, | 为她忧心 希望她一切都能最好的父亲 |
[34:34] | the kind who can teach her who her mother was, | 那种能教导她 她母亲是怎样的人 |
[34:39] | answer all those questions I had my whole life. | 能回答我这辈子一直都有的问题的父亲 |
[34:42] | How did — how did she laugh? What movies did she love? | 她笑起来是什么样子 爱看什么电影 |
[34:46] | What made her happy? | 什么能让她开心 |
[34:49] | That’s what’ll keep Julie here with you | 这样做朱莉才会与你同在 |
[34:52] | and with that little girl. | 也会和她女儿同在 |
[34:59] | You can’t let her go, Scott. | 你不能放弃她 斯科特 |
[35:01] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[35:11] | Hey, Gallo? | 嗨 加洛 |
[35:14] | I just got off the phone with headquarters | 我刚和总部以及市政厅 |
[35:16] | and City Hall. | 通完电话 |
[35:19] | What exactly did you post online? | 你到底在网上发了什么 |
[35:23] | Okay, free to go. | 好了 可以走了 |
[35:24] | No hemorrhaging, no swelling of the brain. | 没有大出血 脑部也没有肿胀 |
[35:26] | Great news. | 那就好 |
[35:27] | Pays to have a thick skull, huh? | 果然脑壳厚是好啊 |
[35:28] | Okay, uh, I got an hour to get cleaned up | 我要在一小时内收拾干净 |
[35:31] | and get to the church, and– | 赶到教堂… |
[35:33] | I still gotta pick up my tux. | 我还得去拿礼服 |
[35:35] | Right here. | 已经拿来了 |
[35:38] | – You’re good to go. – Thank you. | -你可以出发了 -谢谢 |
[35:40] | Best best man. | 最棒的伴郎 |
[35:42] | You two go right ahead. | 你们两个先走 |
[35:44] | We’ll be right behind you. Come on. | 我们马上就到 走吧 |
[35:50] | Hey, Will. How’s our patient doing? | 嗨 威尔 患者状况怎么样了 |
[35:54] | Oh, he’s gonna be fine. | 没有大碍 |
[35:56] | Who was the trauma surgeon | 在事发现场 |
[35:58] | who performed the fasciotomy out on the field? | 实施筋膜切开术的外科医生是谁 |
[36:03] | – Seriously? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[36:07] | You missed your calling. It was nice work. | 你应该来做医生啊 水平这么高 |
[36:14] | So it still may be a couple months, | 可能还要再等几个月 |
[36:16] | but Alderman Rivas promised to do all he can | 但是里瓦斯市议员说了他会竭尽所能 |
[36:19] | to reopen Firehouse 87. | 重启87号消防局 |
[36:22] | That’s, um…wow. | 这可真是… |
[36:26] | I almost can’t believe it. | 太不可思议了 |
[36:29] | What–What changed his mind? | 他为什么会改变心意 |
[36:32] | A reminder that we all want what’s best for the community. | 他只是想起了我们都想守护这个社区 |
[36:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:41] | – What do we want? – Justice! | -我们想要什么 -正义 |
[36:43] | – When do we want it? – Now! | -什么时候要 -现在 |
[36:44] | I’m trying to do right by my family and my neighborhood. | 我不想辜负我的家庭和社区 |
[36:47] | That simple. | 就这么简单 |
[36:49] | We’re firefighters. | 我们是消防员 |
[36:51] | We’re part of this neighborhood. | 我们都属于这个社区 |
[36:52] | We’ll put our lives on the line for everybody in it. | 为守护社区的人们愿意献出生命 |
[36:56] | 51 to Main. | 51号呼叫总部 |
[36:57] | We need an ambulance for a man down. | 有伤者昏厥 需要救护车支援 |
[37:11] | He’s got four kids. Take care of him, okay? | 他有四个孩子 照顾好他 好吗 |
[37:21] | That’s a message we can all get behind. | 这段信息相信我们所有人都懂 |
[37:25] | Well done, you two. | 你们两个 好样的 |
[37:40] | …Guys just wanna grab a seat on the right here. | 你们请去右边落座 |
[37:44] | Would you like me to show you to your seats? | 我领您去位置上落座吧 |
[37:46] | – Absolutely. – Watch it, rookie. | -好啊 -小心点 菜鸟 |
[37:50] | – Yeah, go. – Single file. | -去吧 -排成一列 |
[37:54] | Donna, Trudy. | 堂娜 特鲁迪 |
[37:56] | – Allow me. – A gentleman. | -请跟我来 -这么绅士 |
[37:58] | Take notes, baby. | 记下了 亲爱的 |
[38:11] | Is it noticeable? | 是不是很显眼 |
[38:12] | – It’s not that bad, Joe. – And Photoshop has gotten | -没你想得那么严重 乔 -再说现在 |
[38:15] | pretty good these days. | PS技术很强的 |
[38:19] | The organist is waiting for our signal. | 风琴手在等我们的信号 |
[38:23] | – Ready, brother? – Hell, yeah. | -准备好了吗 兄弟 -当然了 |
[39:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:54] | We gather today at The Firefighter’s Church. | 我们今日相聚在消防员教堂 |
[39:58] | As one of only a handful of structures that withstood | 为数不多幸存于1871年芝加哥大火的 |
[40:01] | the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, | 建筑之一 |
[40:05] | it was a shelter for survivors, | 这里是幸存者的避难所 |
[40:08] | and a light of joy in the midst of tragedy. | 是悲剧中的一抹阳光 |
[40:12] | I pray that your marriage grows to be like this church, | 祈愿你们的婚姻能如这座教堂一般 |
[40:16] | a safe house on your best and worst days, | 成为你们喜怒哀乐的避风港 |
[40:20] | a place of love and warmth… | 永远充满爱与温馨 |
[40:25] | and a best friend to call home. | 以及永远的家 |
[40:37] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:41] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:43] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |