Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] What if I set up a program where I recruit young women 如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的
[00:08] to be junior firefighters? 女学生中招募初级消防员
[00:10] Sounds good. 听着不错
[00:11] I don’t want to cosponsor Girls On Fire 我不想跟她一起主办烈焰女孩
[00:13] without someone who’s dependable. 如果这个女长官不够可靠的话
[00:15] Wendy Seager. 温蒂·西格
[00:17] The woman who threw vibes at you right in front of me? 那个在我面前对你暗送秋波的女人
[00:20] Whatever you need, sign me up. 不管你需要什么 我都乐意帮忙
[00:24] With this baby on the way, 即将降生的宝宝
[00:25] I can’t help but feel like 我不禁觉得她好像
[00:26] she’s just gonna disappear again. 又要消失了
[00:28] You’re moving to Chicago? 你要搬来芝加哥
[00:29] Don’t worry. We won’t invade your space 不用担心 我们不会在你不愿意的情况下
[00:31] or your life in any way that you don’t want. 侵犯你的空间和生活
[00:33] I’m not worried, Julie. 我一点也不担心 朱莉
[00:38] I like the yellow. 我喜欢黄色
[00:40] It’s so warm and sunny for a nursery. 用在婴儿房里又温暖又阳光
[00:41] Yeah, but which yellow, saffron ivory 但是哪种黄色 深象牙色
[00:44] or magnolia summer bloom? 还是夏季木兰黄
[00:45] Oh, definitely saffron ivory. 当然是深象牙色
[00:48] Okay. 好吧
[00:49] Oh, I wanted to ask you guys. 对了我还想问问你们
[00:50] So Scott gets here on Friday with the rest of our things, 周五斯科特要带着行李搬过来
[00:53] and I thought we’d celebrate the move to Chicago 我们想办一个庆祝
[00:56] with a dinner out. 搬进芝加哥的晚宴
[00:57] – Any suggestions? – Oh, Alfonzo’s on Rush, -有建议吗 -阿方索家的外卖
[00:59] great Italian. 非常棒的意大利菜
[01:00] I’d do Gibsons, 我推荐吉布森餐厅
[01:01] best steak in the city, and that’s saying something. 全城最好的牛排 已经很能说明品质了
[01:04] There’s also Swift & Sons. I love that place. 还有斯威夫特父子餐厅 我很喜欢那里
[01:06] Oh, guys, okay, we’ve got to hit the road, 好了几位 我们得出门了
[01:07] or we’re gonna be late for shift. 不然就要迟到了
[01:10] Okay, well, thank you, guys, for the coffee and the advice. 多谢你们的咖啡和建议
[01:13] Of course. 不客气
[01:15] Don’t do Alfonzo’s. 别选阿方索餐厅
[01:16] Cruz has really wonky taste in fine dining. 克鲁兹对美食的口味很诡异
[01:18] – I heard that. – What? -我听到了 -怎么了
[01:23] And that is why we’re calling it Girls On Fire. 所以我们才起名叫做烈焰女孩
[01:28] Hell yeah, it will be challenging, 当然 肯定会充满挑战
[01:30] but you show up, you put in the blood, 但是你们来参加 付出努力
[01:33] sweat, and tears, and this program could change your life. 挥洒汗水泪水 这个项目就能改变你的一生
[01:37] We’ll have a lot of fun too. 而且我们还有许多乐趣
[01:42] Hey, you, with the gum. 吃口香糖的那个
[01:49] You must have a lot of energy to snap gum 你的咬劲一定很足
[01:51] through my whole presentation. 我讲一路你嚼一路
[01:54] This program could be a great way 而这个项目没准就是
[01:56] for you to channel that energy. 非常适合你燃烧这份干劲
[02:01] All right, sign-ups are right here. 好了 请在这里签字
[02:03] Thanks for listening. 多谢大家听讲
[02:04] We know the school made you show up, 我知道是学校逼你们来的
[02:06] but we really appreciate it. 但我们还是非常感谢
[02:08] Fun starts next week. 一切乐趣尽在下周
[02:12] That’s the third time we’ve done this pitch, 我们已经讲了三遍了
[02:14] and there’s still no takers. 还是每人报名
[02:17] We might need another approach, 没准我们需要换一种方法
[02:20] one a little less intimidating. 不那么…吓人的方法
[02:30] Intimidating. 吓人
[02:32] Can you believe that? 你能相信吗
[02:34] It’s a great idea for a program. 这个项目的想法很好
[02:36] I’m sure you’ll get sign-ups. 肯定会有人报名的
[02:38] Well, it better be soon, 那最好赶快
[02:39] because Captain Horton says that if we don’t get recruits 因为霍顿队长说如果下周的拨款截止日前
[02:41] by the funding deadline next week, 我们招不到人报名的话
[02:43] then he will shut us down. 他就会取消我们的项目
[02:45] And not for nothing, but– 而且不是我找事 但是
[02:48] Seager has an opinion about everything. 西格对什么都有意见
[02:50] I mean, it must have been tough for you working with her. 你跟她共事肯定不容易
[02:55] Um, nothing I haven’t dealt with before. 没什么我对付不来的
[02:57] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[02:59] Engine 51, Ambulance 61, 51号水罐车 61号救护车
[03:01] Battalion 25, structure fire… 25大队 建筑火灾
[03:17] Hey, back up. 大家退后
[03:20] Engine, let’s get water on it 水罐车 给建筑灭火
[03:21] before this whole place lights up. 抢在整栋建筑都烧着之前
[03:23] Squad, get inside of that unit. 抢险队 去起火的房间
[03:25] Give me a primary search. 进行初步搜索
[03:26] Truck, clear the room above. 云梯车 疏散上层房间
[03:28] Looks like the fire is working its way up. 看起来火要烧到上层了
[03:30] – Joe, you and me upstairs. – Copy that. -乔 你和我去楼上 -收到
[03:32] Solid core doors and steel frames. 实心门板 钢制门框
[03:34] – Cruz… – Yeah. -克鲁兹 -到
[03:35] Grab a rabbit tool and catch up with me. 拿工具包来跟着我
[03:38] Hey, is there anyone inside? 里面有什么人吗
[03:41] No, I was just trying to grab– 没有 我只是想过来…
[03:42] All right, well, get back with the others. 好 你跟其他人待在一起吧
[03:44] – Hey, Capp. – Yeah. -卡普 -到
[03:45] Get him out of here. 让他离开这里
[03:47] All right, come on. 请跟我来
[04:00] – Hit it. – Yep. -砸开 -好
[04:01] Got it. 我来
[04:06] We got a safety latch, Captain. 这里有个安全闩 队长
[04:18] Let’s go. 走吧
[04:23] Fire department. Call out. 消防队 请大声呼救
[04:37] Here, got one. 这里有人
[05:01] What the hell? 怎么回事
[05:03] Give me a hand. 帮我一把
[05:04] Yep. 好
[05:09] Come on. 我们出去
[05:21] He was under water in the tub. 他之前在浴缸里被水淹着
[05:28] No pulse. Cruz, start compressions. 没有脉搏 克鲁兹 开始按压
[05:37] – I got her. – Smoke inhalation. -我来扶着她 -吸入烟尘
[05:41] Let me see. 我看看
[05:47] – Okay, I got a pulse. – Yeah. -有脉搏了 -好
[05:49] Will you bag her? 帮她上气囊
[05:50] Got it. 好的
[05:58] Stop compressions. 开始按压
[06:22] Oh, pancakes will be ice cold by now. 现在煎饼肯定凉透了
[06:24] I’ll toss ’em and get lunch started? 我去扔了重新做午餐吧
[06:26] Yeah, I’ll give you a hand. 我帮你
[06:28] You good? 你还好吗
[06:30] No such thing as “Nice try” in firefighting. 消防员根本没有”你尽力了”这种说法
[06:33] We got one save. 我们救了一个人
[06:35] Let’s focus on that. 专注于这个吧
[06:39] Well, my parents are coming in in a couple of weeks 我的父母几周后要过来
[06:42] to meet with Julie. 跟朱莉见面
[06:43] They’re really supportive. 他们很支持我
[06:46] Not surprised. 我不惊讶
[06:48] You got one of those super-weird families 你们家就是那种特别奇葩的
[06:49] where everybody acts reasonably and gets along. 所有人都很讲理 相处特别融洽的那种
[06:56] Tell me if I’m crazy, but it seemed like you got 可能是我多心了 今天早上朱莉走之后
[06:59] a little quiet when Julie left this morning. 你好像有点安静
[07:02] Did I? 有吗
[07:04] I guess–we’ve been having so much fun together. 可能是最近在一起都很开心
[07:08] I’m just not sure what’s gonna happen once Scott gets here 我不确定等斯科特也搬来 以后孩子出生
[07:11] and the baby comes. 我们会怎么样
[07:14] I’m not sure how I fit in, you know? 我不知道我该如何自处 你明白吗
[07:16] Girl, please. 妞 别闹
[07:18] I’ve seen you and Julie together. 我见过你和朱莉在一起的样子
[07:21] The bond’s not gonna break for anyone or anything. 任何人或事都无法破坏你们的感情
[07:24] Okay? 好吗
[07:27] You know, the comics page used to be funny. 以前连环漫画页很好看的
[07:30] When? 什么时候
[07:31] “Calvin & Hobbes,” “The Far Side,” 《凯文和跳跳虎》 《月球背面》
[07:33] “Garfield” 《加菲猫》
[07:35] You were so close to winning your first argument, Capp. 你本来差点都要赢得这场争论了 卡普
[07:40] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[07:42] So I just hopped on Reddit, 我刚才去论坛上看了看
[07:44] and there’s this thread that says, 有这么一条提问
[07:45] “Do you know this firefighter from 2004?” “有人认识2004年这位消防员吗”
[07:47] So I clicked on the link, and behold. 我点了链接 请大家看
[07:51] Oh, is that Casey? 那不是凯西吗
[07:54] Oh, Casey. 凯西
[07:55] Oh, my God. 天哪
[07:58] It is from 2004. 确实是2004年的
[08:00] That’s Shimblecock. 那是辛伯柯克
[08:02] We only worked Engine 128 together for one year. 我们只在128水罐车上共事过一年
[08:05] That’s his name? 他叫这个名字吗
[08:06] Shimblecock? 辛伯柯克[谐音”象征大屌”]
[08:07] Yep. 对
[08:10] What? 怎么了
[08:12] So the, uh, the person that posted this wants to find you. 是这样 发帖的人想找你
[08:14] How should I respond? 我该怎么回复
[08:15] Hey, don’t, no. It’s a trap. 别回复 肯定是陷阱
[08:16] It’s one of those Russian bot farm-type deals, 肯定是那种俄罗斯机器人农场式交易
[08:19] you know, where they put out little lures 就是他们故意把小诱饵
[08:20] into the cyberspace trying to reel you in. 放到网络空间上引你上钩
[08:24] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[08:25] Eh, you know, just put out something vague, 可以先给点模糊的信息
[08:27] see what he wants. 看看他想干什么
[08:28] Okay. 行
[08:39] Afternoon. 下午好
[08:43] Help you with something? 有什么事找我吗
[08:44] Darren Lamar, Milwaukee P.D. 我叫达伦·拉马尔 来自密尔沃基警局
[08:48] I understand you guys pulled a victim 据我所知 你们在今天早上的旅馆火灾里
[08:49] out of a motel fire this morning, 救出了一位受害者
[08:51] Caucasian, male, 30s. 白人 男性 三十来岁
[08:53] That’s right, but he didn’t make it. 没错 但他没活下来
[08:55] Smoke got to him. 吸入了太多烟雾
[08:57] He was dead before the fire started. 他在起火之前就死了
[09:01] How do you figure, Milwaukee? 你怎么看 密尔沃基人
[09:03] He was a witness to a homicide 他目击了一起
[09:04] I’m working on up north. 我在北部侦办的谋杀案
[09:06] I guess someone didn’t want him talking. 我猜有人想灭口
[09:12] Anthony Harris, 安东尼·哈里斯
[09:15] 14 years old, 14岁
[09:17] good kid. 是个好孩子
[09:19] Thought if he played ball well enough he’d go to college. 觉得自己打好球就能进大学
[09:22] But his older brother sucked him into the gang life, 但被他哥哥带入了黑帮
[09:26] and a week ago Tuesday 上周二
[09:28] was shot and killed outside the Wisconsin Center, 他在威斯康辛中心外面被枪杀了
[09:32] drug deal gone bad. 因为毒品交易黄了
[09:34] Damn. 该死
[09:35] Black kid gets killed selling drugs, 黑人孩子因为贩毒而被杀
[09:37] nobody cares, but I do. 没人会在乎 但我在乎
[09:41] That was me once. 他就是曾经的我
[09:42] I escaped that life, 我逃离了那种生活
[09:43] and he had a chance to do the same. 以前的我也可能会做同样的事
[09:45] So I’m working the case as hard as I can. 所以我要尽我所能查清楚这个案子
[09:49] But I was getting nowhere, until out of the blue, 但我一直毫无头绪 直我突然接到
[09:52] I get a call from Brad Whittier from Chicago. 芝加哥的布拉德·惠蒂尔打来的电话
[09:57] Our victim at the motel fire. 这就是我们在旅馆火灾中的受害人
[09:59] He was at the Convention Center last week, 他上周在威斯康辛中心
[10:00] some kind of medical equipment show, 参加某个医疗设备展
[10:02] says he has info on Anthony’s death, 他说他有关于安东尼死亡的线索
[10:05] but he doesn’t want to talk on the phone. 但他不想在电话上谈
[10:06] Something’s got him scared. 有些事吓着他了
[10:07] So I told him to check into a motel and wait for me. 所以我让他找家旅馆住下等我
[10:12] By the time I got here, motel’s roasted, 我到这里的时候 旅馆被烧焦了
[10:16] Whittier’s dead. 惠蒂尔死了
[10:19] And you think this Milwaukee gang trailed him down here? 你觉得密尔沃基黑帮跟踪他到这里了吗
[10:22] All I know for sure is it’s no coincidence. 我很确定这不是巧合
[10:26] The Office of Fire Investigation 因为出了人命
[10:27] are looking into it since it involved a fatality. 火灾调查办公室正在查这件事
[10:31] Would be helpful if they find it was arson. 如果他们发现这是纵火会有帮助吗
[10:34] I’m out of my jurisdiction. 这里不是我的管辖范围
[10:36] I need Chicago Police to treat Whittier’s death as a murder. 我得让芝加哥警方把惠蒂尔的死当成谋杀案来查
[10:43] I have to get back home and work my case. 我必须回去查案了
[10:46] But if you people can figure out who set that fire, 但如果你们能查出是谁放的火
[10:49] it will tell me who killed Anthony Harris. 我就会知道是谁杀了安东尼·哈里斯
[10:54] Hey, Chief, can I get a little latitude 队长 我有权
[10:55] to get involved in this one? 参与这个案子吗
[10:58] Absolutely. 当然
[11:11] the O.P. from the Reddit thread responded. 论坛上那个贴主回复了
[11:14] And? 然后呢
[11:15] Uh, well, I responded to him, 我回复他说
[11:17] “Why do you want to know who this is?” “你为什么想知道这是谁”
[11:18] And he said–check it out– 然后他说 你来看看
[11:21] “I have something important I want to say to him.” “我有很重要的事要告诉他”
[11:23] Purposeful evade. 故意转移话题
[11:24] What did I say? Total sham. 我说什么来着 一场骗局
[11:26] Okay, but counterpoint, 好吧 但正相反
[11:28] I heard of this firefighter in Oklahoma, 我听说过一位俄克拉荷马州的消防员
[11:30] he rescued this old guy,. 他救了个老头
[11:31] Well, 20 years later, the old guy died, 20年后 这个老头去世了
[11:33] put the firefighter in this will, 立下遗嘱 留给了这位消防员
[11:35] left him millions. 几百万
[11:36] What–what was this rescue about anyway? 那次救援是为了什么
[11:39] No clue. 不知道
[11:40] Well, if we figure where and when the photo took place, 如果我们搞清楚这张照片是何时何地拍的
[11:43] maybe we can figure out what the call was. 也许就能知道那次出警是干什么
[11:46] Okay, let’s take a look here. 好 看看这里
[11:47] Um, well, obviously a pizza place. 显然是家披萨店
[11:50] Hey, Mouch, 穆奇
[11:52] isn’t that the logo from Goody’s Pizza? 那是古蒂披萨店的标志吗
[11:55] Hey, yeah. 没错
[11:56] They had, what, 他们关门之前
[11:57] maybe half a dozen locations before they shut down? 可能有六家分店
[12:00] I am on it. 我马上去查
[12:02] Okay, what else is in this photo? 好 这张照片里还有什么
[12:12] I had an epiphany. 我突然想到个办法
[12:13] – Yeah. – I was thinking -好 -我在想
[12:15] instead of confronting potential Girls On Fire 我们不面对面接触潜在的烈焰女孩
[12:17] face-to-face, what if we put up slip flyers 而是在她们的社区周围
[12:19] all around their neighborhoods? 张贴传单如何
[12:20] 你够厉害吗 加入烈焰女孩
[12:22] – Those are pretty sharp. – Right? -这些传单挺漂亮的 -是吗
[12:24] So if a girl walks by, catches her eye, 那如果有位姑娘经过 看到这个传单
[12:26] she’ll feel like signing up is her decision, 她会想要报名加入吗
[12:28] no pressure from school or adults. 不会有学校或者家长给的压力
[12:30] I mean, it’s worth a shot, but, you know, 值得试试 但你也知道
[12:32] we better get those up fast. 我们最好快点开始贴
[12:34] I was thinking the same thing. 英雄所见略同
[12:35] – Great. – Be great to get them up today. -很好 -要是今天能贴完最好
[12:38] Wait, why are you handing me the whole pile? 等下 你为什么把整摞都给我
[12:40] I wish I could help, 我也希望能帮你
[12:41] but I just got assigned a new OFI case, 但是我刚接到一个新的火灾调查
[12:43] and it’s time-sensitive. 挺着急的
[12:45] Ah, all right. 好的
[12:47] – You ready? – Yep. -准备好了吗 -好了
[12:49] Cruz is covering Squad rest of his shift. 抢险队接下来交给克鲁兹
[12:51] See you at home? 一会儿家里见
[12:53] – Yeah. – Okay. -好 -好的
[12:55] Thank you. 谢谢了
[13:09] Looks like the fire started on this bed. 看起来起火点是在床上
[13:13] Guy was a smoker. 这家伙是个烟枪
[13:16] I’m not calling it arson if it turns out he just 如果只是他不小心把烟灰搞到床罩上了
[13:17] dropped his ashes onto the comforter. 我不会把这个定为纵火案的
[13:26] Accelerant? 催化剂吗
[13:28] Maybe. 或许
[13:30] Strange smell. 味道很奇怪
[13:33] Here, watch out. 让下 小心
[13:40] Maybe the fire started underneath the bed. 或许起火点在床下
[13:42] Or the accelerant was poured on top and it soaked through. 或者是催化剂泼在床上 然后渗下来了
[14:02] Hey, no one goes in this room, okay? 没人能进这房间
[14:05] What? 什么
[14:07] This is a crime scene now. 这里现在是犯罪现场了
[14:08] No one goes in until the investigation is complete. 调查结束前 谁都不能进去
[14:12] You’re the boss, my man. 你说了算 长官
[14:23] Uh-uh, now, didn’t– actually, 别说话 其实
[14:25] social media played a major role in– 社交媒体在阿拉伯之春
[14:28] in the Arab Spring. 起到很重要的作用
[14:29] Ahh, that’s your example, the Arab Spring? 你就举这个例子 阿拉伯之春吗
[14:33] – Yeah. – What are you guys arguing about? -对 -你们又在争什么
[14:34] These two think social media is dangerous, 这俩人觉得社交媒体很危险
[14:37] while we believe there are benefits 而我们觉得有社交
[14:39] – from having a society– – No good -还是有好处的 -网络
[14:40] comes from the internet. 一点好处都没有
[14:41] Herrmann’s been saying this for years. 赫尔曼都说了很多年了
[14:44] All I can say is, I don’t know what you guys did 我能说的就是 我都不知道有网络之前
[14:45] to find dates before the internet. 你们都是怎么找人约会的
[14:47] We did it the old-fashioned way. 我们就是走老路子
[14:49] Went to Canada. 去加拿大
[14:51] Okay, guys, I blew this up to poster size 好了 我把照片放大成海报大小
[14:54] so we can start taking a look at it. 这样我们都能仔细看看
[14:57] Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes, 61号救护车 有人因未知原因求救
[14:59] 85 Rush Street. 拉什街85号
[15:11] Hurry. We have a situation. 快点 情况有点严重
[15:12] What’s the situation? 是什么情况
[15:13] Wedding proposal gone massively wrong. 求婚出了大问题
[15:15] Okay. 好
[15:21] What happened? 怎么了
[15:23] I slipped the ring into her champagne glass. 我把戒指放进她的香槟杯
[15:25] She was supposed to take a sip, and then– 她本来应该小喝一口 然后
[15:27] She swallowed it. 她吞下去了
[15:32] All right. 好的
[15:36] I hear stridor. It’s in her trachea. 我听见了喘鸣 卡在气管里了
[15:37] She’s losing consciousness. 她要失去意识了
[15:40] Scope and forceps. 探镜和镊子
[15:41] – Yep. – Help me out. -好 -搭把手
[15:50] I’m so sorry, Alana. 对不起 阿兰娜
[15:51] I just wanted this to be a surprise. 我只是想给你个惊喜
[15:54] Yeah, let’s just give her some room, okay? 我们给她一点空间好吗
[15:55] We’re welcoming her to the family. 我们在欢迎她来这个家庭
[15:57] She’s a wonderful girl. 她是个了不起的姑娘
[15:58] You’re wonderful, Alana. 你很了不起 阿兰娜
[16:08] Okay, I see it. 好 我看见了
[16:11] It’s a beautiful ring. 是枚很漂亮的戒指
[16:21] Here we go, almost. 我夹到了 快出来了
[16:23] Come on. 加把劲
[16:26] Oh, got it. 出来了
[16:36] Oh, you see? 你看见没
[16:38] Yeah, no, it’s lovely. 对 是挺漂亮
[16:42] Bleeding has stopped, and vitals are stable. 血已经止住了 主要器官都很稳定
[16:44] Do you want to ride with us? 你想跟我们一起走吗
[16:45] Oh, well, yeah, we’re all coming. 我们都要去的
[16:48] Oh, wait. Um, okay. 等下 行吧
[16:52] I… 我
[16:57] Maybe that’s the solution to your Julie and Scott problem. 也许这就是朱莉和斯科特问题的解决方案
[17:01] You don’t wait for an invite. 你不能等着邀请
[17:02] You just say, “Hey, I’m family,” 你就说 “我也是一家人”
[17:03] and you show up. 然后你就出现
[17:10] Yep. 谢谢
[17:15] Okay, so reflected in the ambulance’s window, 从救护车车窗上的反射
[17:19] we clearly see a sign with the letters KED, 我们很清楚地看见了一个牌子上面有KED
[17:23] Kedzie Avenue. 科德兹大街
[17:24] And there was only one Goody’s Pizza 而且2004年时只有一家古蒂披萨店
[17:26] on Kedzie Avenue in 2004. 就在科德兹大街上
[17:29] The intersection of Kedzie and West Grace. 在科德兹大街和格蕾丝西街交叉的地方
[17:31] Also, Goody’s is, interestingly enough, 而且呢 有意思的是
[17:35] closed on Mondays. 古蒂周一休息
[17:36] See the closed sign on the window. 看见窗上休息的牌子了吧
[17:40] Which leads us to conclude that this photograph 这就让我们得出结论 这张照片
[17:42] was taken on a Monday. 是在周一照的
[17:43] Now, based on the snow on this awning 根据天蓬上的积雪
[17:46] versus the way this guy on the sidewalk is dressed… 与人行道上这个人穿着的对比…
[17:49] It must be the first snow of the year. 一定是当年的头一场雪
[17:50] Exactly, so all you need to do is find an incident report 没错 你需要做的就是找到相应的事故报告
[17:54] on a Monday sometime between the end of September 时间是九月底到十一月中之间的一个周一
[17:56] and mid-November on the corner of Kedzie and Grace. 地点是科德兹大街和格蕾丝街的交界处
[18:00] And you’ll have your call. 那你就知道是什么案子了
[18:10] And you know what else? 你知道还有什么吗
[18:11] She loves to get the last word in. 她特别喜欢拍板做决定
[18:13] She just drops a comment and then scoots away. 她会扔下一句话 然后就跑了
[18:17] Ooh, well, you’re the queen of last word no. 你才是最后说不行的那个人
[18:20] – I know. – Stapler. -我知道 -订书机
[18:21] Yeah. 嗯
[18:23] Kelly seems pretty amused about the whole thing. 凯利好像觉得这件事很好玩
[18:26] He keeps saying that Seager and me will make a great team 他一直说西格和我要是磨合好
[18:30] once we iron out all the kinks. 会是非常好的搭档
[18:34] Ohh, but if no one comes to the sign-up tomorrow, 但如果明天没人去报名
[18:36] then the whole thing is gonna get shut down anyway. 那这件事反正也就告吹了
[18:39] Ooh, these flyers are great. 这些传单很不错
[18:41] I’m sure girls will show up. 我相信肯定有女孩去的
[18:43] I hope you’re right. 希望你说得对
[18:44] Yeah. 嗯
[18:47] You always knew you wanted to be a firefighter? 你一直都很确定你想当个消防员吗
[18:50] Pretty much, yeah, right out of high school. 差不多 从高中毕业以后吧
[18:54] What about you? 你呢
[18:55] Um, no, I had the doctor dream. 我不是 我曾做过当医生的梦
[18:58] That’s right. 对了
[19:00] But you’re still in the medical profession. 但你仍然在医务领域
[19:02] You’re saving lives. 救死扶伤
[19:04] Yeah. 是啊
[19:07] That doctor dream was a tough one to shake, though. 医生的梦可不太容易抛掉
[19:13] Yeah. 是啊
[19:21] Shimblecock. 辛伯柯克
[19:24] Spacey Casey, they still calling you that? 稀里糊涂的凯西 他们还这么叫你吗
[19:28] Nobody every called me that but you. 除了你没人这么叫过我
[19:30] Really? I thought it would catch on. 真的 我还以为会叫开呢
[19:32] Well, I wasn’t the space cadet, Shimblecock; you were. 我可不是马大哈 辛伯柯克 你才是呢
[19:35] But your name rhymes with “Spacey.” 可你的名字和稀里马虎都带”西”啊
[19:37] What else am I supposed to call you? 我还能叫你什么
[19:39] How about “Captain”? “队长”怎么样
[19:40] Oh, sorry, Captain. 对不起 队长
[19:42] Uh, my chief said you called about an old incident report. 我的局长说你打电话问一个老的事故报告
[19:45] – Yeah. – That call finally coming back -对 -那个案子终于
[19:47] to haunt you? 缠到你头上了吗
[19:49] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:50] That was the one where you pulled the kid’s arm out of his socket 那就是你把孩子的胳膊拽脱了臼的那次
[19:53] pulling him out of that little Honda, remember? 把他从那小本田里拽出来的时候 想起来了吗
[19:57] Oh, right, yeah. 好吧 对
[19:59] Eight years old, screamed like he was 八岁 嚎得就像
[20:01] howling at the moon, parents threatened to sue. 对着月亮嚎叫的狼似的 家长威胁要起诉
[20:03] It was a whole thing, and you recanted it. 很麻烦的事 后来你摆平了
[20:07] I made the delivery guy move the crib, 我让送货的人把摇篮挪来挪去
[20:09] like, 100 times. 得有100次
[20:10] Nothing looks right. 怎么放都不太对
[20:12] Oh, I’ll come over and take a look. 我会过去看看
[20:13] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不用不用
[20:14] You don’t have to worry about that. 你不用操心这个
[20:15] Scott will be here soon; I’ll make him decide. 斯科特就会过来了 我让他决定吧
[20:19] Um, look, 听着
[20:23] I wanted to say–I mean, 我想说… 那个
[20:26] I–I hope you won’t think I’m overstepping, 我希望你没觉得我管得太宽
[20:28] but I would really like to be included in your family. 可我真的想被当做你的家人
[20:33] I mean, even after Scott gets here 即便是斯科特来了
[20:36] and the baby comes. 孩子生下来以后
[20:39] Of course you’re included. 你当然是家人了
[20:41] That’s why I wanted all of us to go out 所以我才想要我们所有人一起出去
[20:42] and celebrate the move. 庆祝我们搬家
[20:44] All of us? 所有人
[20:46] Yeah. Yeah. 对
[20:47] The reservation at Swift & Sons is Friday at 8:00. 周五八点在斯威夫特父子餐厅预订的
[20:50] And I might fall asleep with my head on the table, 我可能会困得头耷拉到桌子上睡着了
[20:52] but it was the earliest opening they had. 但那是他们最早开门的时间了
[20:54] I figured you and Scott can just ignore me. 觉得你和斯科特可以直接忽视我
[20:58] That’s so sweet. 这句话真贴心
[21:00] I–I didn’t realize. 我都没意识到
[21:02] Sylvie, we’re moving to Chicago to be closer to you. 希尔薇 我们搬芝加哥就是为了离你近一点
[21:09] You can knock on our door any time, 你随时都可以来我家
[21:11] day or night, and I mean that. 不论白天黑夜 我认真的
[21:15] Preferably night, so you can help put the baby to sleep. 最好晚上来 这样你可以帮我哄孩子睡觉
[21:20] Oh, and on that note, I have got to go 说到这儿 我要第无数次
[21:22] to the ladies’ room for the umpteenth time. 去趟女厕所
[21:24] But I will be back to polish off those fries. 但我会回来吃光这些薯条的
[21:27] Okay. 好
[21:38] Severide. 西弗莱德
[21:40] You got ’em? 你拿到了吗
[21:41] Just came in. 刚送过来
[21:46] “Sample tests positive for ignitable liquid residue.” “易燃液体残液样本测试呈阳性”
[21:51] Sounds like arson to me. 听起来像是纵火
[21:53] They identify the accelerant? 他们鉴定出了催化剂吗
[21:55] “Peracetic acid, “过乙酸
[21:58] a common antimicrobial disinfectant found in… 一种常见的抗菌消毒剂 被发现在…
[22:01] janitorial supplies.” 清洁用具上”
[22:09] What’s the plan? 什么计划
[22:11] I just want to feel this guy out. 我想先去试探一下这家伙
[22:13] If we get a bad hit off of him, 如果我们抓到了他的把柄
[22:15] we don’t mess around, 我们也不做别的什么
[22:15] and we call in CPD right away. 直接打给洛城警署
[22:20] Hey, Severide. 西弗莱德
[22:24] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[22:39] Fire department. 消防局
[22:40] Anyone in there? 里面有人吗
[22:52] Severide. 西弗莱德
[22:58] Drop it. Drop it! 扔下 扔下
[23:00] Take it easy, tough guy, easy. 冷静点 硬汉 冷静
[23:04] I just didn’t recognize you. 我只是不知道你是谁
[23:05] That’s all. 仅此而已
[23:06] I thought someone was trying to get into the room. 我以为有人要溜进去
[23:08] Who took the boards off? 谁把板子拿下来了
[23:10] The wind pulled them loose. 风把它吹松了
[23:12] I was getting ready to fix them. 我已经准备好修理了
[23:13] The wind, right. 风 没错
[23:15] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没做错什么
[23:16] The thing is, Denny, 事情是这样的 丹尼
[23:18] what happened in there was murder. 之前这里发生的是一起谋杀案
[23:20] So excuse us if we’re a little on edge. 所以请原谅我们有些紧张
[23:22] What were you up to the day of the fire? 着火那天你在哪里
[23:24] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[23:26] No, no, no, I had nothing to do with this. 不不 我和这件事毫无干系
[23:28] Look, I can’t be getting into any trouble. 听我说 我不能陷入麻烦中
[23:33] I’m on parole, all right? 我在假释期内
[23:37] The day of the fire you were getting in our way, 着火那天你挡住我们的路
[23:38] running into the office. 跑进了办公室里
[23:41] I was trying to get you a master key 我想去给你拿万能钥匙
[23:42] so you wouldn’t have to go breaking down our doors. 这样你就不用把门撞开了
[23:47] That’s all. 仅此而已
[23:50] All right, well, you’re not in any trouble. 好吧 你没惹什么麻烦
[23:53] Sorry for coming at you like that. 抱歉刚才这么对你
[24:25] Hi. 你好
[24:28] Slow down. 等等
[24:31] are you here for Girls On Fire? 你是为烈焰女孩来的吗
[24:34] Am I the only one or… 我是唯一一个吗
[24:36] Um…yeah. 是的
[24:39] But hey, what’s your name? 你叫什么
[24:42] Kylie. 凯莉
[24:43] Kylie, okay, 凯莉 好吧
[24:44] I’m about to get very real with you. 我要跟你说实话
[24:48] I am killing myself trying to get this program off the ground. 我拼死拼活地想让这个项目进行下去
[24:52] And I’m working with this girl who is insanely competitive 和我一起工作的这个女孩特别爱比
[24:54] who used to have a thing for my boyfriend. 以前还喜欢过我男朋友
[24:57] I know, but it’s worth it. 我知道 但很值得
[25:00] Because I know how awesome this program can be. 因为我知道这个项目很棒
[25:03] Seager and I, we’re no good at selling Girls On Fire. 西格和我不擅长推销烈焰女孩
[25:08] But we will kick ass running it. 但我们会干得很出色
[25:12] We’re firefighters. 我们是消防员
[25:14] And it’s the best job in the world, 这是这世上最棒的工作
[25:15] and you should really check it out. 你真的应该来体验一下
[25:20] Okay. 好
[25:33] The medical examiner found no traces of smoke 在布拉德·惠蒂尔的肺中 法医除了水之外
[25:35] in Brad Whittier’s lungs, only water. 没有发现任何烟雾的痕迹
[25:38] Looks like the killer drown him in a tub 看起来凶手把他淹死在浴缸里
[25:39] and then torched the place. 然后放火烧了这个地方
[25:41] You send all this to our friend in Milwaukee? 你把这些寄给我们在密尔沃基的朋友们了吗
[25:43] Yeah, and Seager’s referring the arson to CPD, 西格已经将纵火一事通知给了洛城警署
[25:46] so you’ll be glad to hear 所以你会很高兴听到
[25:48] I’m focused on Squad again 100%. 我又全心全意专注于救援队的工作了
[25:52] This peracetic acid, 这个过氧乙酸
[25:54] you know what it’s used for? 你知道它是用来做什么的吗
[25:56] Cleaning supplies. 清洁用品
[25:57] We thought it pointed toward the janitor, but it– 我们以为它指向了清洁工 但它
[25:59] It’s also used for sterilizing medical equipment. 它也可以用于医疗设备的消毒
[26:02] Now, didn’t Detective Lamar say that our victim 拉玛警探不是说过受害人
[26:06] was in Milwaukee on some kind of medical trade show? 在密尔沃基参加一个医疗行业的展会吗
[26:09] Yeah, he did. 是的 他说过
[26:14] Brad Whittier worked for a company called… 布拉德·惠蒂尔在一家公司叫…
[26:17] Hollette Industries. 奥莱特工业
[26:19] Hollette. 奥莱特
[26:25] Yes, they sell medical supplies. 是的 他们销售医疗用品
[26:28] Now, who’s more likely to have 谁的手上更可能
[26:31] peracetic acid on hand, 有过氧乙酸
[26:34] a gangbanger or a medical supplies sales rep? 黑社会成员还是医疗用品销售代表
[26:38] So maybe one of Whittier’s coworkers 所以 也许惠蒂尔的一个同事
[26:40] is all wrapped up in this, 卷入了这件事
[26:41] and that’s who he was so afraid of. 这才是他最害怕的人
[26:47] Look, Chief, I know I just said– 队长 我知道我刚才说…
[26:49] Go. I’ll cover you. 去吧 我会替你
[26:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:00] You figure out that call, Captain? 你想起来那次出警了吗 队长
[27:02] Yep. 是的
[27:03] Care you share? 分享一下吗
[27:06] Nope. 不了
[27:16] Fine. It was a car accident. 好吧 那是一起车祸
[27:19] I might have jerked a kid’s arm out of its socket 我可能把一个孩子的胳膊从椅座里拽出来
[27:20] pulling him from a wreck. 再把他从残骸里拉出来
[27:23] Happens all the time during extraction rescues. 营救过程中常有的事
[27:26] You do what you got to do. 你只是做了你的分内之事
[27:27] But a civilian doesn’t know that. 但平民百姓不知道
[27:29] Better to let it lie, not reach out. 最好是让它过去 别去招惹
[27:34] Um, Captain. 队长
[27:39] I–I responded to the Reddit guy, 我 我回复了论坛里的那个人
[27:40] and I told him you work at Firehouse 51. 我告诉他你在51号消防队工作
[27:45] I-I-I didn’t know. 我 我 我不知道
[27:56] How was I supposed to know? 我怎么会知道
[28:03] Hi. 你们好
[28:07] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[28:08] Yeah, I’m just having contractions again. 还好 只是我又宫缩了
[28:10] And I didn’t want to just rush to the hospital 想到上次发生的事
[28:12] considering what happened last time. 我不想着急去医院
[28:14] How often? 多长间隔
[28:15] Oh, I’ve been timing them. 我一直在计时
[28:16] They’re pretty regular like that 十分规律 大概
[28:17] every six or seven minutes. 六到七分钟一次
[28:19] And they’re a lot more intense than last time. 而且比上次强烈多了
[28:23] I’m gonna call those real contractions. 这应该是真正的宫缩
[28:25] Sounds like you’re gonna have a baby. 看来你要生了
[28:27] Yeah, well, my due date is over a month away. 我的预产期还有一个多月
[28:29] We’ve delivered healthy babies way more pre-term than this. 我们接生过好几个更早出生的健康婴儿
[28:31] Don’t worry. 别担心
[28:33] Oh, God, Scott’s at a conference. 天啊 斯科特在开会
[28:35] I don’t know if I can get ahold of him. 我不知道能不能找到他
[28:36] Let’s just get you to the hospital, 我们先送你去医院
[28:38] and I’ll call Scott and track him down. 我会打电话找到斯科特
[28:40] – You good with the wheel? – You know it. -你会开车吗 -你知道的
[28:41] Let’s go. 走吧
[28:43] Okay. 好的
[28:47] There you go. 躺上去
[28:57] We’re all still reeling from the news. 我们对这个消息还是很震惊
[29:00] I mean, what was Brad doing 布拉德一开始
[29:02] in the motel room in the first place? 去旅馆房间里干什么
[29:03] None of it makes any sense. 这事不合常理
[29:05] He apparently told a Milwaukee detective 显然 他告诉密尔沃基的一个警探
[29:07] he knew something about a murder that happened 他知道在你的销售团队去那里开会时
[29:09] while your sales team was there for a conference. 发生的一起谋杀案的情况
[29:11] Yes, I spoke with Detective Lamar, 是的 我和拉玛警探谈过了
[29:12] but Brad never mentioned any of it to any of us. 但布拉德从没跟我们任何人提起过
[29:14] Mr. Roesch, your company sells paracetic acid. 罗施先生 你们公司销售过氧乙酸
[29:17] Is that right? 对吗
[29:18] Of course, in bulk, but 当然 整批销售 但是
[29:19] what does that have to do with anything? 跟这事有什么关系
[29:21] That was the accelerant used to set the fire 那个是在惠蒂尔先生的旅馆房间
[29:22] in Mr. Whittier’s motel room. 放火时使用的助燃剂
[29:25] I–I–I don’t understand. 我 我 我不明白
[29:27] What do you people think happened to Brad? 你们觉得布拉德的事是怎么回事
[29:28] Mr. Roesch, did any of the members of you sales team, 罗施先生 据你所知 你派去
[29:30] the ones that you sent to the conference, 参加会议的销售团队中
[29:32] did any of them have a drug problem to your knowledge? 有没有人有吸毒问题
[29:35] Well, even if I knew of anything like that, 即使我知道有这种事
[29:37] the company can’t give out that kind of information. 公司也不能提供这样的信息
[29:39] We see this a lot, businessmen that go on trips out of town. 这我们见多了 都是去城外出差的商人
[29:43] Sometimes they like to let loose a little, 有时候他们想放松一下
[29:45] go to a strip club, do a couple bumps. 去脱衣舞俱乐部 磕一点毒品
[29:46] Maybe one of your team members wandered away 也许你的销售组员之一
[29:48] from the conference to buy, 从展览会场溜出去买毒品
[29:51] got into it with a corner boy, and Brad saw what went down. 跟街角毒贩动手 而布拉德正好目击到
[29:57] This could be all my fault. 这可能全都是我的错
[30:00] How is that, Mr. Roesch? 罗施先生 这话怎么讲
[30:02] I asked Brad to keep an eye on Ray, 我要布拉德盯着点雷
[30:07] Ray Averett. He’s– 雷·埃弗里特 他
[30:09] he’s had some trouble in the past. 他过去惹过一些麻烦事儿
[30:11] He’s been to rehab, but I told Brad, 他进过戒毒所 但我告诉雷
[30:13] “Don’t let him out of your sight.” 别让他离开你的视线
[30:16] This Ray Averett, 你说的这个雷·埃弗里特
[30:18] is he a big guy, red hair? 是不是个子高 红头发
[30:20] Yes, why? 是 怎么了
[30:29] Averett. 埃弗里特
[30:37] Stairs. 走楼梯
[31:15] – You all right? – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吧 -我没事
[31:43] Get out of the car. 从车里出来
[31:45] And keep your hands where I can see them. You get out of the car. 把手放在我能看到的地方 从车里出来
[31:50] – Lawyer. – You turn around -律师 -你转过身去
[31:50] – and put your hands on the roof. – I want lawyer. -把手放到车顶 -我要律师
[31:57] I want a lawyer. 我要律师
[32:02] Seager, hey, you okay? 西格 你没事吧
[32:05] Yeah, I’ll live. 死不了
[32:07] Did we get him? 我们抓住他了吗
[32:08] Yeah, we got him. 抓住了
[32:18] She’s have contractions five minutes apart, 她宫缩间隔有五分钟
[32:19] and they’re coming faster. 间隔越来越短了
[32:21] How far along are you, honey? 你怀孕多少周了 亲爱的
[32:22] She’s 35 weeks. 35周
[32:24] Oh, baby’s in a hurry. 小宝宝要出来了
[32:26] Who’s your O.B.? 谁是你的产科医生
[32:27] Uh, Dr. Patchefsky. 帕切夫斯基医生
[32:29] Okay, I’ll find her. 好 我去叫她
[32:32] Oh, God. 老天
[32:35] Oh, this is the real deal. 这才是来真的了
[32:37] It’s been a long time. 都过去这么久
[32:40] I remember what it feels like. 我还记得生孩子是什么感觉
[32:44] Did — did she seem worried about the timing? 那个护士 她是不是担心分娩期
[32:48] No, no, she’s just being extra careful. 不不 她只是格外谨慎而已
[32:53] Let’s get you up to obstetrics. 我们把你送去楼上产科
[32:54] Dr. Patchefsky will meet us there. 帕切夫斯基医生在那里等我们
[32:58] Oh, you’ll — you’ll call Scott? 你能 你能打电话给斯科特吗
[33:00] Yes, right away. 我这就打
[33:01] Okay. 好
[33:03] It’s gonna be fine. You’re gonna do great. 没事的 你会很好的
[33:15] Hey, Casey. 凯西
[33:19] That Reddit guy is here. 论坛上的那个人来了
[33:21] Where? 在哪儿
[33:29] I didn’t know down from up. I was completely rattled. 当时我脑海一片空白 完全被吓坏了
[33:32] And that’s when Matt Casey rescued me 要不是马特·凯西救我出来
[33:33] from what would have been a painful, excruciating death. 我就会痛苦和悲惨的死去了
[33:36] Bro, check it out. That’s me as a kid 哥们 你看看 那时还是个孩子的我
[33:38] in the stretcher right there. 就躺在担架那儿
[33:39] So our car got smashed by a refrigerator truck, 我们的车被一辆冷柜车撞到
[33:40] flipped in the middle of the intersection, 在十字路口正中心翻了车
[33:42] and then the engine caught on fire. 然后车的引擎起火
[33:44] Okay, my mom and dad got out, no problem. 我爸妈都顺利逃了出来
[33:45] I was wedged in the back with my feet stuck. 但我被困在后座 双脚被卡住了
[33:47] I could feel the flames right on my face. 我都能感觉到火焰近在面前
[33:49] Next thing you know, this fireman uses his own body 接下来这个消防员就用自己的身体
[33:52] to shield me from the flames, pulls me free. 作为盾牌帮我挡住了火焰 把我拉出来
[33:55] Never forgotten it. 这事我终生难忘
[33:56] – Awesome. – It was a different call. -超帅的 -是另一次出警
[34:00] I thought you were gonna get Matt Casey. 我以为你去找马特·凯西了
[34:08] I’m Matt Casey. 我就是
[34:11] No, man, not you. 不 我找的不是你
[34:12] No, this guy, man. He’s — he’s the hero. 我是找他 他才是那个英雄
[34:15] This guy. 这个人
[34:16] You’re the guy that jerked my friend Justin’s arm 你是那个把我朋友贾斯汀
[34:18] out of his socket, big-time. 胳膊拽脱臼的消防员
[34:20] Yeah, it was brutal. 手够狠的
[34:21] Yeah, anyway, you know where I can find this guy? 无所谓了 你知道我去哪找这个人吗
[34:25] – Shimblecock? – Sure. -辛伯柯克 -对
[34:29] Firehouse 128. 128号消防局
[34:31] Oh, cool. Thanks, man. 好 谢谢了
[34:33] See you, guys. 再见了各位
[34:49] I didn’t mention it to Captain Horton that we only have one girl. 我没告诉霍顿队长只有一个女生报了名
[34:52] That’s all we need. It’s just for starters. 一个就够了 这才刚刚起步
[34:56] I’m glad my flyers actually worked. 我很高兴我的传单没有白费
[34:59] Yeah, well, if I hadn’t used my powers of persuasion, 要不是我出色的说服力
[35:02] I mean, ah, who knows? 谁知道什么结果呢
[35:05] Um, it’s ten after. 已经过了10分钟了
[35:07] You think she’s blowing us off? 她不会跑了吧
[35:09] I mean, she did seem unsure. 她当时感觉确实没下决心
[35:12] Captain, didn’t know you’d be joining us today. 队长 我们都不知道你今天会来
[35:15] Where are your recruits? 你们招的人呢
[35:23] Kylie. 凯莉
[35:26] You said it’s the best job in the world, 你说这是世界上最棒的工作
[35:27] so I, uh, brought a few friends. 我就拉了几个朋友来
[35:31] Hope that’s cool. 不会有问题吧
[35:32] Oh, yeah, I figured you would. 当然 我就知道你会带人来
[35:35] All right, recruits, line up. 好了 大家站成一队
[35:43] Let’s go. Let’s go. 快快快
[35:47] All right, arms-length distance apart. 间隔两臂
[35:54] All right, let’s have some fun. 好了 我们开始吧
[36:07] Hi, Sylvie. 嗨 希尔薇
[36:09] Doctor, what’s happening? 医生 怎么样了
[36:10] Nobody’s given me any information. 没人告诉我现在的情况
[36:12] So a little complication. 情况有点复杂
[36:14] Julie may have had a placental abruption. 朱莉可能出现了胎盘早剥的情况
[36:17] There’s no reason to worry yet. 暂时不用担心
[36:18] We’re on top of it. 我们已经在着手治疗了
[36:19] Both Julie and the baby are in good hands. 朱莉和宝宝都不会有事的
[36:21] Okay. 那就好
[36:22] So just sit tight. 你就安心坐下
[36:24] I’ll make sure somebody’s keeping you updated. 我会找人随时告诉你进展的
[36:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:36] Don’t feel bad, Casey. 别难过 凯西
[36:38] I don’t really feel bad. 我不难过啊
[36:39] Well, that’s my point. You shouldn’t. 我就是这个意思 你不应该难过
[36:41] But you get recognition all the time, 大家一直都很认可你
[36:44] accolades, promotions. 嘉奖 升职
[36:46] But grunts like me and Shimblecock, 但是像我和辛伯柯克这样的人
[36:49] it is not that often people come seeking us out 很少会有人专门会来向我们
[36:53] to show their gratitude. 表示感谢
[36:56] I’m sure you’re right. 你说得对
[37:02] Everything okay? 没事吧
[37:05] I’m not really sure. 不知道
[37:16] Just got off the phone with Detective Lamar from Milwaukee, 我刚和密尔沃基的拉马尔警探通完电话
[37:18] says to, uh, buy you whatever you’re drinking tonight. 他说要包了你今晚的酒钱
[37:23] And he said thank you. 还说要谢谢你
[37:33] You gave the mother of that boy a little bit of peace… 你让这个孩子的母亲获得了一丝安慰
[37:39] Knowing his murder didn’t go unanswered. 让她知道还有人在意她儿子的死
[37:43] I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[37:45] You did that and more. 你做的可不止帮忙
[37:57] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你过来
[37:58] I’m sorry to bug you after shift. 抱歉下了班还要麻烦你
[37:59] What’s the latest? 情况怎么样了
[38:01] Well, Scott is stuck behind some big-rig accident on I-90, 斯科特因为I-90国道发生交通事故被堵住了
[38:04] so he won’t be here for about an hour or so. 估计还得一个小时才能赶过来
[38:06] And Julie? 朱莉呢
[38:07] I don’t know. 不知道
[38:08] I think they’re worried about the baby, 他们好像在担心宝宝的健康
[38:10] but nobody’s told me very much. 但是谁都不告诉我具体情况
[38:14] There’s Dr. Patchefsky. 帕切夫斯基医生来了
[38:20] What’s wrong? 出什么事了吗
[38:24] our suspicion was right. 我们的怀疑没有错
[38:26] It was a placental abruption. 确实是胎盘早剥
[38:29] The baby’s oxygen was compromised, 宝宝吸收不到氧气
[38:31] so we performed a cesarean, but 因此我们实施了剖腹产 但是…
[38:34] Julie developed preeclampsia, and… 朱莉引发了先兆子痫 我们…
[38:39] We did everything we could. 我们尽力了
[38:41] She lost a lot of blood. 她失了太多血
[38:45] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:46] She died on the table, Sylvie. 她死在了手术台上 希尔薇
[38:58] Oh, no. 不
[39:02] Julie is related to you how? 朱莉和你是什么关系
[39:06] She’s my mother. 她是我妈妈
[39:12] Is the baby… 宝宝呢…
[39:14] The baby’s doing well. 宝宝很健康
[39:17] Would you like to see her? 你想去看看她吗
[39:23] Go. 去吧
[39:26] Go. 去吧
[40:03] Go ahead. You can pick her up. 你可以把她抱起来的
[40:05] Preterm babies need as much contact as they can get. 早产儿需要与人尽可能多的接触
[40:33] You’re so beautiful. 你好美
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme