Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] You coming to Molly’s tonight? 今晚去莫利酒吧喝一杯吗
[00:05] Nope. Going out with Violet. 不了 要和维尔莉特去约会
[00:07] I knew you’d met your match with her. 你俩这是棋逢对手了
[00:10] I’m not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now. 我有种你不太支持我的感觉
[00:13] What’s she up to? 她想要干什么
[00:14] Captain Leone 里奥尼队长
[00:15] you do not want to be on her bad side. 你可不想得罪她
[00:19] Matt Casey, this is my birth mom, Julie. 马特·凯西 这是我的生母朱莉
[00:21] Julie, this is Matt. 朱莉 这是马特
[00:22] He’s terrific. 他很棒
[00:23] How long have you two been dating? 你们约会多久了
[00:26] No, it’s not like that. 没有 不是那样的
[00:27] We’re just friends. 我们只是朋友
[00:28] If you say so. 你要这么说的话
[00:32] Okay, okay. 好 好的
[00:44] I saw you act like you were gonna skip that candy bar. 我看到你好像不想要买糖的
[00:47] Gordy, you’re not supposed to notice my purchases. 高迪 你不应该留心我买了什么的
[00:51] There’s, uh, clerk-customer confidentiality. 店员要保护顾客的隐私的
[00:54] Your secret is safe with me. 我帮你保密
[00:56] – $3.49. – Here you are. -3块4毛9 -给你
[00:59] Keep the change. 不用找了
[01:18] What are y’all doing? 你们干什么
[01:19] – You say something? – Yeah. -你有意见吗 -对啊
[01:22] How old are you? 你们多大了
[01:24] No one trying to talk to you. 没人跟你说话
[01:26] Well, aren’t you supposed to be in school 你们应该去上学
[01:29] instead of out here on a corner slinging God knows what? 而不是在街角偷偷摸摸的买毒品
[01:37] Hey, I’m talking to you! 喂 跟你们说话呢
[01:40] You should’ve seen them. 你应该看看她们
[01:41] They couldn’t have been more than 14, 15 years old 她们肯定也就十四五岁
[01:43] and they just scattered right as soon as I approached them. 我一靠近她们 她们就散开了
[01:45] Probably thought you were a cop. 可能觉得你是个警察
[01:46] Well… it’s just so sad, you know? 这太令人难过了
[01:50] And what am I doing about it? Nothing. 我又做出什么努力了吗 没有
[01:54] I always say that I want to be more involved in the community, 我总说我要多参与到社区的建设中来
[01:56] and then another week goes by and what have I done? 又过了一个星期 我又什么也没做
[02:02] Okay, despite whatever the weather is up to today, 好了 无论今天的天气状况怎么样
[02:06] I still expect Firehouse 51 to be prepared. 我还是希望大家时刻准备着
[02:11] – Yes, Lieutenant Herrmann? – All right. -什么事 赫尔曼副队 -好
[02:13] Well, thank you, Chief, for addressing me by rank there, 谢谢您 队长 用我的职位来称呼我
[02:15] because it cuts to the heart of why I raised my hand. 因为这正是我为什么要举手的原因
[02:20] I was wondering, you know, about officer’s quarters. 我在想 能不能给我分配一个领导宿舍
[02:25] You see, uh, it’s been over a year since I made lieutenant, 我当副队已经一年了
[02:28] you know, and, you know, Casey and Severide over there, 你也知道 凯西和西弗莱德
[02:32] they got their own officer’s quarters, you know, 都在值班宿舍
[02:33] down in the bunk room, and I– 有自己的宿舍 我
[02:35] We only have two officer’s quarters at 51. 我们51号消防队只有两间领导宿舍
[02:38] Oh, I understand that and I thought about that, 这我知道 我考虑了一下
[02:40] and that’s why I would like to request 这就是为什么我想请求
[02:42] the blue room down in the bullpen. 把办公区的蓝色办公室当做我的寝室
[02:43] I can be closer to you and end up keeping– 我也离你更近些
[02:45] No. 不行
[02:49] That was a little quick. 这拒绝有点快了
[02:50] Blue office is for storage, now and forever. 蓝色办公室只能做储藏用 无论什么时候
[02:54] It’s not gonna be your officer’s quarters 不可能变成领导宿舍
[02:56] or a women’s lounge 或是女士休息室
[02:58] or whatever function you all come up with by tomorrow. 或是你们明天想出来的什么用处
[03:00] Like a game room? 游戏室吗
[03:04] But, Chief– 但是 队长
[03:06] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[03:08] house fire, 55 South Randolph Street. 房屋起火 伦道夫街南55号
[03:30] Truck 81, fire looks like 81号云梯队 这火看上去像是
[03:32] a couple bedrooms burning on the second floor. 从二楼的几间卧室烧起来的
[03:34] Mouch, Kidd, take the Charlie side. 穆奇 基德 去C侧
[03:36] Gallo, with me. 加洛 跟我来
[03:37] Clear upstairs first, work our way down. 先灭掉楼上的火 然后灭楼下的
[03:40] Engine…105, drop two lines. 105号水罐车 拉两条水管
[03:43] – Okay, we got two. Heard him. – Copy that. -两条水管 听到了吗 -收到
[03:45] I knew something like this would happen. 我就知道会出这种事
[03:48] That woman in there, she’s unfit to be a mother. 那家的女人 不配做母亲
[03:58] – Gallo, find the stairs! – Copy that. -加洛 去找楼梯 -收到
[04:04] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 请大声呼救
[04:07] Captain, over here! 队长 在这
[04:31] Ma’am, we have to get you out of here! 女士 我们要带你出去
[04:34] My son, Noah, is upstairs! He’s only six! 我的儿子 诺亚 他在楼上 他才6岁
[04:38] – Where? – In the bedroom on the right! -在哪里 -右手边的卧室
[04:40] – Gallo, go! – Yeah. -加洛 快去 -好的
[04:44] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[04:47] – They’ll get to your son! – No! -他们会救你儿子的 -不
[04:48] – Ma’am! – No! -女士 -不要
[04:50] – You come with us! – Come on, ma’am! -你得跟我们走 -走了 女士
[04:51] – Noah, Noah! – I got you! -诺亚 诺亚 -我扶着你
[04:58] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[05:02] – Noah! – They’ll get him! -诺亚 -他们会救他的
[05:07] Noah! 诺亚
[05:20] Noah! Call out! 诺亚 大声呼救
[05:22] Noah! 诺亚
[05:25] – No sign of him! – Did you check the master? -找不到他 -主卧看了吗
[05:27] Yeah. 看了
[05:29] Mom! 妈
[05:37] Hey, kid! Come with me! 孩子 跟我走
[05:40] I’ll take you to safety, I promise! 我带你去安全的地方 我保证
[05:42] No! 不要
[05:43] Your mom’s already down there, come on! 你妈妈已经下去了 走吧
[05:45] – Come on. – No! -走吧 -我不
[05:55] When I was your age, there was a fire at my house too. 我在你这么大的时候 我家也着火了
[05:57] And I hid in as safe a place as I could find, 我躲在了一个尽量安全的地方
[06:00] exactly what you’re doing, okay? 跟你现在一样 你知道吗
[06:03] But… 但是
[06:05] this place isn’t gonna keep you safe much longer, okay? 这里只能暂时保证你的安全 明白吗
[06:10] It’s true. 是的
[06:11] So come on. 走吧
[06:12] Come with me and we’ll get you to safety. 跟我走 我们会带你去安全的地方
[06:14] We’ll get you to your mom, yeah? 带你去找妈妈 好吗
[06:17] Come on. Come here. 来吧 过来
[06:19] Here. Stay low. 好 趴低点
[06:22] Yeah. 好
[06:24] Okay. 好
[06:25] – All right, ready? – Go. -准备好了吗 -走吧
[06:32] Knock it down. 灭火吧
[06:37] Where are they? They said they’d get to him. 他们在那里 不是说能救他的吗
[06:39] What’s your name, ma’am? 你叫什么名字 女士
[06:40] – Jenni. – Okay, Jenni. -珍妮 -好的 珍妮
[06:41] Can you help us put this oxygen mask on you? 能不能帮忙戴上这个氧气面具
[06:43] You took in a lot of smoke, honey. 你吸入了很多烟尘 亲爱的
[06:44] Oh, God. Thank God, Noah! 天哪 谢天谢地 诺亚
[06:47] Noah! 诺亚
[06:48] – Mom! – Not a scratch. -妈 -毫发无损
[06:52] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[06:54] Let me just take a look at him. 我帮他检查一下
[06:55] Okay. Come here, buddy. 来吧 宝贝
[06:57] Jenni… 珍妮
[06:59] there you go. 戴上吧
[07:01] Brave what you did, ma’am. 你刚才很勇敢 女士
[07:06] Great. Okay. 好的 好了
[07:19] No surprise this happened. 难怪会发生这种事
[07:22] She can’t take care of him. She’s paralyzed. 她根本照顾不了她 她瘫痪了
[07:27] She could’ve gotten that little boy killed. 她差点害死那个小男孩
[07:30] – You saw. – Hey. -你们也看到 -行了
[07:32] You’re not helping anyone with that, so why don’t you just– 你说这些没有任何帮助 回去吧
[07:38] All right, 81. 好了 81消防队
[07:40] Let’s help 105 rebed their hoses. 帮105消防队收一下水管
[07:58] Hey, how was it? 怎么样
[08:00] Rolling. 超顺利
[08:01] Good save with a kid hiding under the sink. 救了一个躲在厨房水槽下的孩子
[08:03] Oh, details. 讲讲细节
[08:04] So we get to this house… 我们到了房子里面…
[08:06] Captain. 队长
[08:26] What’s he doing? 他要干什么
[08:28] Apparently, he’s making his own officer’s quarters. 他好像在做自己的办公室
[08:30] That is precisely what I am doing. 没错 正是如此
[08:35] If you guys want to get something done around here, 在这个消防局里要想做什么
[08:38] you have to stop asking for permission 不能申请许可
[08:40] to start building your own future. 必须自己创造未来
[08:43] Voilà. 快看
[08:46] Okay, clap it up, all right. 帮我鼓掌吧
[08:48] Just know that where preparation meets perspiration, 你们知道吧 准备充分 汗水淋漓时
[08:51] you have– 就会
[08:52] Constipation. 便秘
[08:56] Innovation. 创新
[08:57] Okay, well, I’m gonna head into my quarters 好了 我回办公室
[09:00] and get some paperwork done. 处理点文件了
[09:02] Yeah, same. 我也是
[09:11] I believe I will too. 我也一样
[09:19] Dude, no, no, don’t give me that, okay? 哥们 别跟我说这些
[09:22] We were the last group 我们是最后一批
[09:23] who had to raise the 50-foot Bangor ladder 需要在两分钟时间限制内
[09:25] in under a two-minute time limit. 举起15米长消防摇梯的队员
[09:27] But the instructors flat-out told our class 但是考官直接跟我们说
[09:29] we had the highest scores and best times 我们班拿到了近10年来
[09:30] they’d seen in, like, a decade. 最好的分数和时间
[09:33] They say that to everyone. 他们每次都这么说
[09:33] What are you two on about? 你们在争论什么
[09:35] We’re comparing academy classes. 我们在比消防学院的成绩
[09:37] They started making it way easier after I came through. 等我考完之后 考核就变简单了
[09:40] I’m, like, six months behind you. 我也就跟你差六个月而已
[09:42] Oh, did your class even go in the smokebox? 你们班还进过烟箱吗
[09:44] Dude, don’t. 哥们 别提这个
[09:46] question for both of you. 问你俩一个问题
[09:47] What percentage of each class was women? 你们俩班上女生人数的百分比是多少
[09:50] Not enough! 不够
[09:54] what brings you by? 什么风把你吹来了
[09:55] We had a call up Racine. 我们给拉辛街打了电话
[09:56] We’re low on chem strips, 我们的化学试纸不多了
[09:57] so Jody is raiding 61’s supply cabinet. 所以乔迪来打劫61号救护车的补给柜了
[10:00] And you stopped in to say hi. That is… 你就顺道来打个招呼 那真是…
[10:02] I came by to raid your fridge. 我顺道来打劫你们的冰箱
[10:06] But seriously, 但说真的
[10:07] we had, like, three women in our entire class. 我们全班好像只有三个女生
[10:13] You know what? 你们知道吗
[10:16] I just–I just thought of something. 我刚刚想到件事
[10:19] can you both finish making sandwiches? 你们俩能把三明治做完吗
[10:22] – of course. – Thank you! -当然 -谢了
[10:43] – Chief, you got a second? – More than that. -队长 你有空吗 -空得很
[10:46] What’s on your mind? 你想说什么
[10:47] Okay, so I just had some inspiration. 好 我只是有些灵感
[10:51] The short version is, I gotta do more 简单地说就是 我要为年轻女性
[10:53] for young women out there. 做更多的事
[10:55] Whatever it happening in the “Women’s movement,” 不管”妇女运动”都干了些什么
[10:59] it’s not happening on streets like Marquette 反正对马凯特街 加菲尔德西路或
[11:01] or West Garfield or South Ashland. 阿什兰大道这样的街区不起作用
[11:04] So what if I set up a program where I recruit young women 所以 如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的
[11:09] from Chicago public schools to be junior firefighters? 公立学校招募女学生成为初级消防员
[11:15] Sounds good. 听着不错
[11:16] Though I will say, 尽管我会说
[11:18] as with anything of this nature at the CFD, 和芝加哥消防局的其他这类事情一样
[11:21] you’re gonna need an abundance of two things. 你需要充分具备两种品质
[11:24] Okay. 好
[11:25] Patience and persistence. 耐心和毅力
[11:28] I got both those things. 这两种品质我都有
[11:31] I mean, I can when I need to. 我是说 需要的时候我就能做到
[11:33] Okay. 好
[11:35] What you’re gonna want to do is 你要做的就是
[11:37] call Owen Horton 给总部社区关系部的
[11:39] in Community Relations at headquarters. 欧文·霍顿打电话
[11:42] And feel free to tell him 尽管告诉他
[11:46] that you have my full support. 我全力支持你
[11:51] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[11:53] It’s a terrific idea. 这个主意很棒
[11:55] Truly. 真的
[12:20] I’ll hit the supply room for restock. 我去补给室拿东西
[12:21] Great. 好
[12:22] – Julie! – Oh, Sylvie, oh, I hope you don’t mind me -朱莉 -希尔薇 我希望你不介意我
[12:25] dropping by unannounced. 不请自来
[12:26] No, not at all. 完全不介意
[12:27] I was thinking I could get your help with neighborhoods. 我在想是否可以请你帮我选一下社区
[12:30] I mean, I know I can Google 我知道我可以直接搜索
[12:31] “Best neighborhoods for new moms in Chicago,” “芝加哥最适合新妈妈居住的社区”
[12:33] but I’d rather land some insider knowledge 但我更想从每天住在这些街区的人那里
[12:35] from someone who’s in these streets every day. 了解一些内部消息
[12:37] You’ve come to the right place, trust me. 你来对地方了 相信我
[12:39] I am the go-to house hunter at Firehouse 51. 我是51号消防队最棒的房屋搜寻者
[12:42] Oh, hey, there’s a show called that. 有个叫《房屋搜寻》的节目
[12:44] “House Hunters.” Have you seen it? 你看过吗
[12:46] I am the biggest fan in the world. 我是他们全球头号粉丝
[12:48] I even roped my ex-fiancé 我还逼着我的前未婚夫
[12:49] into marathoning the whole series with me. 陪我看完了所有节目
[12:51] Wait, what? Ex-fiancé? 等等 什么 前未婚夫
[12:54] Oh, uh, yeah, no, that’s a whole nother– 对 这完全跟选社区无关
[12:58] Yeah, a whole nother something I want to hear about. 对 我想听无关的事
[13:01] Look, I know we have time, 听着 我知道我们有时间
[13:03] but I will take every Sylvie Brett story 我想听我能听到的每一个
[13:06] that I can get. 希尔薇·布莱特的故事
[13:08] Fine, but I’m gonna need some coffee. 好吧 但我得喝点咖啡
[13:13] I just can’t wait to hear all about it. 我已经等不及要听了
[13:19] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[13:22] Could you please direct me to a Captain Matthew Casey? 你能带我去找马修·凯西队长吗
[13:27] I’m Matt. 我就是马特
[13:28] Oh, all right, well, that saves me a few steps. 好 这可以让我少走几步了
[13:30] I’m Vera Gantry with the 我是儿童与家庭服务部的
[13:31] Department of Child and Family Services. 维拉·甘特利
[13:34] Oh, okay. 好
[13:35] Your name is on an incident report 今天早上一起房屋火灾的
[13:36] from a house fire this morning 事件报告上有你的名字
[13:38] involving Jennifer Davis and her son, Noah. 火灾跟珍妮弗·戴维斯和他儿子 诺亚有关
[13:41] The woman in the wheelchair? 那个坐轮椅的女人
[13:43] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[13:43] I received an endangerment complaint asking DCFS 我收到了一份风险投诉请求儿家部
[13:46] to remove the child from his mother. 把孩子从母亲身边带走
[13:57] Well, in fact, there have been… 事实上 已经有…
[14:01] Five calls regarding negligence of the mother before the fire. 起火之前有五通电话投诉母亲失职
[14:04] Did they come from the same neighbor? 是同一个邻居打的吗
[14:05] – I’m not at liberty– – She was a real piece of work. -我没有权利 -她真的是个极品
[14:08] Casey. 凯西
[14:09] These are serious allegations. 这些是很严重的指控
[14:12] Captain Casey, did you see how the fire started? 凯西队长 你看见是怎样起火的了吗
[14:16] It looked like an electrical fire, but I can’t be sure. 看上去像是电器起火 但我不能确定
[14:19] That would a matter for the Office of Fire Investigation. 那个是火灾调查办公室的工作
[14:22] I can say that the mother, Jenni, 我能说的是 那个母亲 珍妮
[14:24] turned over her wheelchair so she could crawl up the stairs 自己从轮椅上摔下来 想爬上楼梯
[14:27] and try to save her child. 努力救她的孩子
[14:29] Couldn’t get up the stairs. 无法上楼
[14:32] That’s not what I said. 我不是那么说的
[14:33] Were you summoned by fire alarms inside the house? 你们是因为屋内触发的火警警报出动的吗
[14:39] I believe it was a 911 call. 应该是报警电话
[14:41] – No alarms. – Hey, what’s your agenda here? -没有火警 -你到底想干什么
[14:45] To protect a child. 保护一个孩子
[14:47] It seems more like it’s a premade decision 感觉更像是你事先已经有了定论
[14:49] in search of facts to back it up. 然后来找证据来支撑
[14:50] Okay, that’s enough. 好了 到此为止
[14:54] You have my captain’s incident report. 你有我队长的事故报告
[14:56] Yes, I have everything I need. 对 该有的我都拿到了
[15:03] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[15:09] This woman came here to check some boxes. 这女人过来 只是为了在表上打几个勾
[15:12] Didn’t matter what I said. 我说什么无关紧要
[15:14] You’re right. I didn’t like her attitude. 你说得对 我不喜欢她的态度
[15:17] She wanted a few choice quotes 她就想要那么几句合适的话
[15:18] so she could take a boy away from his disabled mother. 好让她从一个残疾母亲身边把孩子带走
[15:21] Doesn’t sit right with me, Chief. 我受不了这事 队长
[15:24] Doesn’t sit right at all. 完全不行
[15:35] Ritter, Herrmann wants to see you in his office. 里特 赫尔曼要你去他的办公室
[15:38] His what? 他的什么
[15:48] Hey, sit. 来坐
[15:50] – Oh, yeah. – Sit. -好 -坐吧
[15:52] Yeah. 好
[16:02] So, um, thank you for coming. 谢谢你来
[16:05] I just wanted to let you know that 我就是想告诉你
[16:07] now that I got my own office 既然我有自己的办公室了
[16:09] that you can come and knock on my door anytime, day or night. 你可以随时来敲我的门 早晚都行
[16:14] There is no door. 没有门
[16:15] Eh, I know that this is a little thrown together, 我知道这里是有点简陋
[16:20] but as your officer, I want you to know 但作为你的长官 我想让你知道
[16:23] that if you ever have any suggestions or complaints 如果你有任何建议或者意见
[16:27] or you just want to get something off your chest 或者你只是想把什么事说出来
[16:29] that you can come to me here 你都可以来我这里
[16:31] and we can have private conversation. 我们可以私下谈谈
[16:36] Uh, well, this area has an echo. 这地方有回音
[16:41] A what? 有什么
[16:43] An echo. 有回音
[16:46] You can hear anything anyone says, 谁说什么 大家都能听见
[16:48] like, all over the bunk room. 就是值班宿舍这边
[16:50] That’s why no one sat on the sofa that used to be here. 所以才没有人坐以前在这里的沙发
[16:54] It’s true. I can hear you. 没错 我能听见你们说话
[17:00] – Expired. – Yeah. -过期了 -对
[17:01] Way expired. 过期好久了
[17:04] I was told I could find Stella Kidd in here. 他们跟我说能在这里找到史黛拉·基德
[17:06] Yes, you can, and yes, you did. 对 没错 我就是
[17:09] Owen Horton, CFD Community Outreach Department. 欧文·霍顿 芝加哥消防局社区外联部
[17:14] Hi. 你好
[17:14] I got your message. 我收到你的信息了
[17:15] I was running back from Manny’s, 我刚从曼尼那边过来
[17:16] thought I’d stop by and get the lowdown. 想着我应该经过一下 听听情况
[17:18] Well, firstly, thank you for responding so quickly. 首先谢谢你回复得这么快
[17:21] Okay, so like I said on the message, 好了 就像我在信息里说的
[17:25] I’m calling it Girls On Fire. 我给这起名叫烈焰女孩
[17:28] What I’m thinking is, high school girls– 我在想的是 高中女孩
[17:31] young women– can see that there is a career 年轻女性可以认识到
[17:34] for them in the fire service. 消防部门有她们能做的工作
[17:35] So we have them run drills, spread hoses, 我们可以让她们做演习 铺水管
[17:39] climb ladders, ride in the trucks, 爬云梯 上消防车
[17:41] and hear from women who are in the trenches 听听芝加哥消防局
[17:43] every day at the CFD. 每天出生入死的这些女性说的话
[17:46] You know, let these teenage girls feel empowered. 让这些年轻女孩觉得自己是有能力的
[17:49] What you’re gonna want to do 你接下来要做的
[17:50] is write me up a formal proposal. 就是写一份正式申请给我
[17:51] You’ll find the guidelines on the CFD server. 你能在芝加哥消防局服务器上找到流程
[17:54] Get a female officer to cosponsor with you 找一名女性主管作你的共同主办人
[17:55] and email it to me when you’re done. 写好了以后用邮箱发给我
[17:59] W– 什
[17:59] Dana? 黛娜
[18:01] Yeah, I had a quick stop. I’ll be there in five minutes. 对 我就短暂停一下 五分钟内我就过去
[18:03] – W– – Okay, thanks. -什 -好的 谢谢
[18:04] Um, a female officer? 女性主管
[18:08] All outreach programs require an officer’s full commitment. 所有外联项目都要求一名主管全程参与
[18:11] His or her presence at all meetings and events. 他或她要参加所有的会议和活动
[18:13] I think the only way this one flies is if it’s female-led. 我觉得这项目能成功唯一的机会是要由女性领导
[18:16] Right. 好吧
[18:18] Exactly. 完全正确
[18:24] I think he’s into it. 我想他支持
[18:26] I have to go print up a list of female officers. 我得去打印一张女性主管的名单
[18:30] Ambulance 61, medical assist, 61号救护车 医疗救助
[18:33] 8106 West Roosevelt. 罗斯福西路8106号
[18:47] Did you boys call for a medical assist? 是你们呼叫的医疗救助吗
[18:48] – Yup. – Where? -对 -在哪
[18:51] Full moon, 12 o’clock. 全光 正前方
[18:55] Oh, Lordy. 我的天
[19:07] When you want the real deal– 你想看看真正的…
[19:10] I’m sorry, but this is a police matter. 抱歉 但这是警察的事
[19:13] No, no, no, no. 不
[19:14] Clearly, this is a medical assist. 很明显 这是医疗救助
[19:15] Look at that guy. He could be dangerous. 你看那家伙 他可能会伤人
[19:18] We don’t know. 我们不能确定
[19:18] – Do you see a weapon? – I don’t see much of anything. -你们看见武器了吗 -我看什么都没有
[19:20] Okay, I’m sure this would be 我相信这会是
[19:21] a big hoot down at the district, 局里被起哄的事
[19:22] but we’re not treating this guy 但在他被控制住以前
[19:23] until he’s restrained. 我们是不会治疗他的
[19:25] No one’s complaining about a crime, 没有人投诉说有犯罪
[19:27] therefore no call to arrest. 所以没有要逮捕的决定
[19:29] Um, I am. 我投诉
[19:31] I just went to get some coffee 我出去买咖啡
[19:32] and now I can’t get back inside my office. 现在我没办法回办公室了
[19:34] I mean, that’s gotta be some sort of crime. 这肯定犯了什么罪
[19:36] No, this is a public building, public space. 不 这是公共建筑 公共场所
[19:38] Unless he’s committing a crime right now, I– 除非他现在犯了罪 我…
[19:39] Public indecency. That’s at least a misdemeanor. 公共场合举止不雅 这至少是个轻罪
[19:42] You guys just don’t want to deal with it. 你们就是不想管
[19:44] Listen, honey. Give me your name. 宝贝 把你的名字告诉我
[19:46] I’ll tell your supervisor you refused a medical. 我会报告你的上级 你拒绝提供医疗救助
[19:48] “Honey.” “宝贝”
[19:50] – Where’s your body cam? – It’s right here. -你的随身摄像头呢 -在这
[19:52] Hi, I’m Emily Foster from Firehouse 51. 我是51消防队的艾米丽·福斯特
[19:54] And your officer… 你们的警官…
[19:56] Nesbitt 内斯比特
[19:57] is an A-hole! 是个混蛋
[19:59] That’s not necessary. 没必要这样
[20:00] Let me show you something. 我来给你看看
[20:02] Hey, what the– 什么…
[20:04] Stop! Police! 站住 警察
[20:07] – Well, it’s a crime now! – Hey, stop! -现在是犯罪了 -站住
[20:10] I, uh, guess I’ll get back to work. 我想我要回去工作了
[20:12] After I scrub that image out of my brain. 等我把脑子里那景象给抹掉之后
[20:18] Um, excuse me. 对不起
[20:22] Does your office handle residential 你们办公室是负责家庭住宅
[20:24] or commercial listings? 还是商业设施
[20:26] Uh, both, actually. 实际上都有
[20:29] Nicholas Winter. 尼古拉斯·温特
[20:30] Oh, Sylvie Brett. 希尔薇·布莱特
[20:36] – Hey, Chief. – Yeah? -局长 -啊
[20:37] I’m gonna run by that house fire from yesterday, 我会去昨天那着火的房子一趟
[20:39] talk to the neighbor who made that complaint. 去和投诉的邻居谈谈
[20:42] What you mean, talk to her? 和她谈谈是什么意思
[20:44] Talk to her. 和她谈谈啊
[20:45] I could go with you, Captain. 我可以和你一起去 队长
[20:48] I really connected to that kid. 我和那孩子还挺投缘
[20:49] I’d like to come if you don’t mind. 如果您不介意 我想过去
[20:51] Not at all. 完全没问题
[20:51] Okay, don’t do anything to have headquarters call me. 别干出让总部会打电话给我的事来
[20:54] Copy that, Chief. 遵命 局长
[20:57] I’ll be home later. 我等下回家
[20:58] I gotta stop by the academy and meet with this lady chief. 我要去学院一趟和这个局长女士谈谈
[21:01] All right, I’ll see you later. 好 回头见
[21:02] All right. 好
[21:06] Absolutely, I hear you. It sounds like a great program. 绝对地 我听进去了 感觉很棒
[21:09] So you’ll cosponsor with me? 那您愿意和我一起发起吗
[21:11] I wish I could, Stella, 我的确想 史黛拉
[21:12] but you know I don’t put my name to anything 但你了解 我得能够负责到底才会
[21:14] unless I can give it my full attention. 把我的名字放上去
[21:16] In addition to running a battalion, 除了管理一个大队
[21:18] I use my days off to support the 100 Club. 我还要利用休息日去支持一百俱乐部
[21:20] Oh, yes. That’s right, I knew that. 嗯 对 我知道那个
[21:22] You said that before. 您之前说过
[21:23] – Look, I’d love to help you. – Help you with what? -我真想帮你 -帮你什么
[21:30] Oh, um, it’s– 是…
[21:32] Actually, Stella needs an officer to cosponsor 实际上 斯黛拉需要一位主管来共同发起
[21:34] – her Girls, um– – Girls On Fire. -她那个女孩… -烈焰女孩
[21:38] – Girls On Fire program. – Sounds interesting. -烈焰女孩 -听起来不错
[21:40] It is, it is. 确实是 确实是
[21:42] Tell you what. I’ve got breakfast free. 这样吧 我现在要去吃早饭
[21:46] Why don’t we discuss it over coffee and pancakes? 我们何不一边喝咖啡吃煎饼一边聊呢
[21:52] Okay. 好吧
[21:55] Okay. 好吧
[22:10] Ma’am? 女士
[22:11] Arlene. 艾琳娜
[22:12] I’m Matt Casey. This is Blake Gallo. 我是马特·凯西 这位是布雷克·加洛
[22:14] We’re with the Chicago Fire Department. 我们是芝加哥消防局的
[22:16] I remember. 我记得
[22:17] Are you the one who called DCFS, filed a complaint? 是你打电话给儿童服务部投诉的吗
[22:22] The mother, Jenni Davis, 他的母亲 珍妮·戴维斯
[22:24] she can’t take care of her yard. 她打理不好她的院子
[22:26] Why would you think she can take care of a little boy? 为什么你们认为她能照顾好一个小男孩
[22:28] Her yard? 她的院子
[22:29] The woman has no respect for the property line. 这个女人不尊重财产界限
[22:32] The roots of her trees run directly into my yard, 她家的树根直接伸进我的院子
[22:35] ripping through my garden. 把我家花园搅得一团糟
[22:37] You mean to tell me 你是说
[22:38] you called to have a child taken away from his mother 你打电话让人把孩子从他母亲身边带走
[22:41] because of some tree roots? 就因为个破树根吗
[22:44] That woman almost got her son killed. 那个女人差点害死她的儿子
[22:46] Do you know what it’s like to have a son taken away? 你知道儿子被带走是什么滋味吗
[22:48] ‘Cause I do, and what you’re doing is reprehensible. 我知道 你现在的所作所为应该收到谴责
[22:53] You don’t know half of anything. 你什么都不知道
[23:10] I didn’t know you had a son, Captain. 我都不知道你有个儿子 队长
[23:15] Long story. 说来话长
[23:17] Let’s take a look at the second floor. 我们看一眼二楼
[23:19] Maybe swing by the hospital, 也许我们该去医院
[23:21] let the mom know what she’s dealing with in terms of fire damage. 让那个妈妈知道她面临多大的火灾损失
[23:24] That sounds good to me. 我觉得不错
[23:29] So I have houses in Hyde Park, 我在海德公园附近
[23:31] Old Town, and Wicker Park. 老城区 柳条公园附近都有房子代理
[23:33] I’m more than happy to set aside a day to drive around, 我很高兴能抽出一天时间开车兜风
[23:36] show them, see what speaks to you. 向你们展示一下 看看哪个合适
[23:37] We can talk about styles: 我们可以聊聊装修风格
[23:39] traditional, craftsman, English. 传统的 工匠风的 英式的
[23:41] We can talk about school districts. 我们可以聊聊学区
[23:42] We can talk about work or walking neighborhoods 我们可以谈论工作或步行社区
[23:44] or anything and everything 或者别的什么都可以
[23:45] that’s important to you as a buyer. 只要你觉得对买房很重要的事情
[23:48] That’d be great. 那太好了
[23:50] Will you be coming too? 你也会来吗
[23:51] Oh, are you kidding? I live for this stuff. 开玩笑吗 我就为这些事活着呢
[23:54] Well, then it sounds like we’re gonna have some fun. 听起来我们会玩得很开心
[23:56] Let me go grab my calendar and we can set aside a date. 我去看下我的日历 我们定个日子
[24:00] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[24:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:15] He just asked me out. 他刚刚约我出去了
[24:17] Well, yeah. He was into you. 当然了 他喜欢你
[24:19] You think? 你这么想吗
[24:21] He couldn’t take his eyes off you. 他的目光简直无法从你身上移开
[24:24] And you should definitely say yes. 你一定要答应
[24:26] Well, I’m not really looking to date right now. 我现在还不想约会
[24:29] Ugh, I knew it. You’re hung up on Matt. 我就知道 你对马特念念不忘
[24:32] No. I–no. 不 我 才不
[24:34] We’re–we’re friends. Just friends, trust me. 我们…我们是朋友 只是朋友 相信我
[24:37] He was married to my best friend. 他和我最好的朋友结过婚
[24:39] It’s a whole thing. 就这样
[24:41] – Okay. – Julie. -好 -朱莉
[24:44] Okay, I will leave it at that. 好的 我就说到这
[24:56] And so what I want to show them, really show them, 所以我想告诉她们 真的想告诉她们的是
[24:58] is how responsibility goes both ways, you know? 责任是如何双向的
[25:02] And when those bells go off, you have to be fearless 当警铃响起 你必须无所畏惧
[25:05] and professional and ready. 专业而迅速
[25:07] The skills that they learn, they can carry over 那些学到的专业素养 她们可以把那些带到
[25:11] into their schools, their families, their communities 她们的学校 家庭 社区
[25:15] whether they become firefighters or not. 不管她们最后有没有成为消防员
[25:18] Girls can be heroes, and they need to know that. 女孩可以成为英雄 她们需要知道这一点
[25:22] Mm. 嗯
[25:22] Anyways, that’s it. That’s what I want to do. 差不多说完了 这就是我的计划
[25:33] Okay, yeah, yeah. 好的 嗯 嗯
[25:36] – There you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[25:38] So what do you think? 你怎么想
[25:40] I mean, Girls On Fire, right? 我是说 烈焰女孩
[25:51] Not interested. 不感兴趣
[25:55] You’re a schemer. 你是个阴谋家
[25:57] I don’t work with schemers. 我不和阴谋家合作
[26:07] It’s not as bad as I would’ve thought. 并不像我想的那么糟
[26:08] – He’s a general contractor. – Ah. -他是维修的总承包商 -啊
[26:10] Good news is, 好消息是
[26:11] most of the damage is contained to the hallway 大部分的损坏都集中在走廊上
[26:12] and a couple bedrooms upstairs. 还有楼上两间卧室
[26:14] And I have insurance, including fire. 我有保险 保了火灾
[26:16] It’s the one smart thing Braden did before he left. 这是布莱登离开前做的一件聪明事
[26:19] They stand up there 他们站在那里
[26:21] and they say, “In sickness and in health,” 说 “无论疾病还是健康”
[26:23] but those are just words until spinal stenosis sets in. 但这些只是誓词 直到我得了椎管狭窄症
[26:28] Braden walked out on Noah and me and never looked back. 布莱登抛弃了诺亚和我 再也没有回头
[26:33] Never called once. It’s been three years. 从来没有打过一次电话 已经三年了
[26:35] Sorry. Sounds like a terrible person. 抱歉 听起来是个烂人
[26:38] Jennifer Davis, as required by Illinois state law, 珍妮弗·戴维斯 根据伊利诺斯州法律
[26:42] I’m informing you that 现通知你
[26:43] the Department of Child and Family Services 儿童与家庭服务部
[26:46] is taking Noah into state custody. 将诺亚纳入国家监护
[26:50] What? 什么
[26:51] Until such time as a family court justice 在家庭法庭的法官
[26:53] can render a decision. 作出裁决之前
[26:55] Now, a copy of your case report has been given to your doctor– 现在 你的个案报告副本已交给你的医生
[26:57] No, no, you can’t do this. 不 不 你不能这么做
[26:59] A copy of your case file has been given to your doctor, 你的个案报告副本已交给你的医生
[27:02] which he will share with you when you are ready. 你准备好后他会与你沟通
[27:04] – You can’t do this. – Come on. -你不能这么做 -不是吧
[27:06] If you have any questions, 如果你有任何疑问
[27:08] you can call DCFS during office hours. 请于办公时间致电儿童与家庭服务部
[27:13] – Noah! – Mom? -诺亚 -妈妈
[27:14] No, wait! 不 等等
[27:16] – Mom! – Noah! -妈妈 -诺亚
[27:19] No! You can’t do this! 不 你不能这么做
[27:29] It was awful, Chief, just awful. 太过分了 队长 太过分了
[27:32] I can imagine. 我能想象
[27:33] And this neighbor, Arlene, 还有这个邻居 艾琳娜
[27:35] she’s a whole nother level. 简直是另一个世界的人
[27:36] Oh, she’s disgusting. 她真恶心
[27:37] I don’t like saying that about people, but that’s what she is. 我不喜欢这样说别人 但她就是这样
[27:39] Okay, I understand and I agree. 好的 我理解 我也同意
[27:41] It’s an awful situation and you feel helpless. 这个情况很糟糕 你们觉得无助
[27:43] The way they treated that mother was– 他们对待那个母亲的方式
[27:45] However, we have a shift to run. 但是 我们还得值班
[27:48] I need you both focused. 我需要你们两个专心工作
[27:49] We will be. 我们会的
[27:54] I will be. 我会的
[27:58] Good. 很好
[28:01] And so that exhausts my list of women officers I know. 我认识的女性主管就这样到底了
[28:06] The whole list could’ve fit on a Post-it Note, anyway. 不过本来一张便利贴也就能写完这个名单
[28:09] And, you know, I don’t– 而且 我不
[28:11] I don’t want to cosponsor Girls On Fire without someone 如果这个女长官不够可靠 热情 聪明
[28:14] who’s dependable, enthusiastic, smart. 我也不想跟她一起主办烈焰女孩
[28:18] I know a woman officer who’s all those things. 我认识一个这样的女性主管
[28:21] Really? Who? 真的吗 谁
[28:23] Wendy Seager. 温蒂·西格
[28:29] The woman who threw vibes at you right in front of me? 那个在我面前对你暗送秋波的女人
[28:34] I’ll text you her number. 我把她的号码发给你
[28:48] 女生勿入 赫尔曼俱乐部
[28:50] Nope. Not gonna get to me. 不 打不倒我
[29:18] Did you see me play a spade? 你看到我打黑桃了吗
[29:20] Yeah. 看到了
[29:21] Well, then you know I’m out of hearts. 那你应该知道我没红心了
[29:25] Gotta pay attention to what everyone is playing. 要注意每个人打了什么牌
[29:33] Speaking of paying attention. 说到注意
[29:35] Actually, you remember the guy 你还记得那个
[29:37] who helped us with the police at naked guy call? 裸男事件中帮我们对付警察的人吗
[29:39] Mm, do I? 我记得吗
[29:41] He was F-I-N-E, fine. 他很好 很好
[29:43] – Go on. – He asked me out. -继续说 -他约我出去
[29:47] And you’re just now telling me? 你现在才告诉我
[29:48] – I haven’t answered him yet. – Oh, girl. -我还没有回答他 -姑娘
[29:51] I wanted to sleep on it. 我想好好考虑一下
[29:52] I think that’s smart. 我觉得你很聪明
[29:53] You go to eager beaver and they think, 你太好约[热情的海狸]的话 他们会想
[29:55] “What problems does this gal have “这个女孩有什么问题
[29:56] that she’s jumping to go out with me?” 这么迫不及待想跟我出去”
[29:58] Listen to Gallo. 听加洛的
[29:59] Or maybe don’t call a woman a beaver. 或者不要说女人是海狸
[30:06] Listen to Ritter. 听里特的
[30:07] I wasn’t, I wasn’t, I– 我没有 我没有 我
[30:09] No, I didn’t mean it like that. 不 我不是那个意思
[30:11] That’s–I wasn’t–I didn’t mean it like that. 这 我没有… 我不是那个意思
[30:13] – Dude. – It’s a phrase. -哥们 -这是一个短语
[30:14] It’s like–it’s like busy bee. 就像 就像大忙人[忙碌的蜜蜂]
[30:16] – It’s like busy bee? – Yeah, it’s a phrase. -就像是忙碌的蜜蜂 -这是一个短语
[30:33] Help us! 帮帮我们
[30:35] Yeah? 怎么
[30:35] It’s Graham. The forklift just sort of– 格雷厄姆 叉车就…
[30:38] – Show us. – All right, this way. -带我们过去 -好的 这边走
[30:40] I told him not to take the corners too quickly 我告诉他叉车装了货之后
[30:42] when the forklift’s loaded up, 转弯不要太快
[30:43] especially at the end of the shift 尤其是下班前
[30:45] when everyone’s exhausted! 所有人都快累死了
[30:53] Come on. Come on. 加油 用力
[30:59] Guys, guys, back up! 所有人都退后
[31:00] Come on, guys, pull! 大家用力拉
[31:03] Hey, hey, guys! 伙计们
[31:05] Hey, hey, guys, back up! 所有人 退后
[31:07] Give us some space to work. 给我们上手的空间
[31:08] It won’t budge! 这玩意儿挪不动
[31:10] You did what you could. 你已经尽力而为了
[31:11] Back up. Let us do our job. 退后 让我们来吧
[31:12] Hey, Tony, Capp, Cruz! 托尼 卡普 克鲁兹
[31:14] Grab airbags, struts, and cribbing now. 去拿气囊 抗压杆和支架
[31:16] – Copy. Gallo, Jaws of Life. -收到 -加洛 去拿救生钳
[31:18] Ritter, Kidd, start roping this shelving. 里特 基德 开始往货架上套绳子
[31:21] Forklift is wedged underneath it. 叉车被卡在这架子下面了
[31:22] I got you. You’re okay. 有我在 你会没事的
[31:23] Hey, Casey. 凯西
[31:25] Think we can fit the airbags in there? 你觉得我们能把气囊塞到那儿去吗
[31:26] We can try. 可以一试
[31:28] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[31:29] It’s all right. 没事的
[31:38] All right. 好了
[31:39] When you’re ready, bring ’em up, let’s go. 准备好了就给气囊充气 开始吧
[31:54] The shelves are falling! 货架要倒了
[31:55] Hey, Cruz, Gallo! 克鲁兹 加洛
[32:05] Get those struts in! 把抗压杆放进去
[32:07] Struts, go. 抗压杆 快点
[32:10] Watch out, coming through, coming through. 留神 我过来了 过来了
[32:22] – We’re good. -Good? -好了 -没问题了
[32:26] Aye, Captain, he’s out. 队长 他晕过去了
[32:31] Hey, Captain. 队长
[32:32] Why don’t we use the Jaws? 为什么我们不用救生钳
[32:33] We’ll put one prong under the cylinder mask, 让钳子一头顶着气缸下面
[32:35] the other on the ground. 另一边触地
[32:36] When we get him up, we pull him out as fast as we can. 只要抬它起来 我们就立刻把他拉出来
[32:39] – Yeah, I like it. – Yeah. -我赞成 -好
[32:49] Hit it. 动手吧
[32:58] – Clear. – Now! -好了 -就是现在
[33:06] – Okay? – Yeah. Yeah. -没事吧 -没事
[33:08] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[33:14] Watch his arm. 小心他的胳膊
[33:16] Okay, got him. 好了
[33:20] Lungs are diminished bilaterally. 双肺呼吸音减弱
[33:22] I feel crepitus. He has a flail chest. 我触到了捻发音 他出现了连枷胸
[33:24] Okay. All right, let’s go. 好的 我们走
[33:28] We’re gonna race him to Chicago Med. 我们会加紧把他送去芝加哥医院
[33:30] You’re welcome to follow. 你们跟着来也可以
[33:32] Yeah, okay. 好的
[33:34] Thank you guys. Thank you so much. 谢谢 谢谢你们
[33:37] – It all happened so fast. – Yeah. -一切发生得太快了 -对
[33:47] Hey, kidd. 基德
[33:49] I have a stop I want to make on the way home. 回局里的路上我有个地方要去
[33:51] You got it, Captain. 知道了 队长
[34:10] Ms. Gantry? 甘特里女士
[34:12] Yes? 怎么
[34:13] I’d like to talk with you about Noah Davis’ case. 我想跟您谈谈诺亚·戴维斯的案子
[34:16] More specifically, I’d like to talk with you about his mother. 更准确地说 我是想谈谈他母亲的事
[34:20] Is there a place we can talk? 有方便说话的地方吗
[34:22] This is fine. 这儿就行
[34:24] Okay. 好的
[34:27] We just came from a call. 我们刚从出警现场过来
[34:30] A 9,000-pound forklift cut a corner too fast, toppled over, 一辆四吨多重的叉车转弯太快翻了车
[34:34] and pinned a warehouse worker to the floor. 把一名仓库工人压在了下面
[34:37] When we got there, 当我们赶到现场的时候
[34:38] five of the biggest men you’ve ever seen 五个块头超大的男人
[34:40] were trying to lift that machine to save their friend. 正试着把车子抬起来去救他们的朋友
[34:43] Couldn’t budge it an inch. 但他们连一寸都抬不动
[34:45] All their strength, all their strain, and they failed. 他们用尽全力仍然无济于事
[34:50] Over my years in the fire service, 我在消防队的这些年里
[34:51] I’ve witnessed all kinds of people 见到过形形色色的人
[34:53] get overwhelmed by a fire or defeated by an accident. 被火灾或者事故打垮
[34:56] Strong, able-bodied people in the prime of their lives. 甚至是强壮 身体完好还正值壮年的人
[35:01] Point is, Noah Davis wasn’t in any more danger 我想说的是 诺亚·戴维斯不会因为
[35:05] because his mother uses a wheelchair. 他母亲要坐轮椅而面临更大的风险
[35:07] The way she tried to arm-crawl up the stairs… 她母亲用双臂试着爬上楼梯的举动
[35:12] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从来没见过这种壮举
[35:14] The woman filing this complaint, Arlene, 而提出投诉的那个女人 艾琳娜
[35:17] she’s bitter because 她抱有怨气是因为
[35:18] she doesn’t like her neighbor’s tree roots in her yard. 不喜欢邻居的树根长到自家院子
[35:21] That’s the kind of person she is. 她就是这样的人
[35:24] I don’t know Jenni Davis well, 我不那么了解珍妮·戴维斯
[35:26] but I do know character’s defined by action. 但我知道一个人的品行体现在行为上
[35:30] And that woman puts being a mother over everything, 而珍妮把她当母亲的职责看得高于一切
[35:32] including her own safety. 包括她自己的安全
[35:34] If that’s not a fit parent, I don’t know what is. 如果这都不算合格的父母 那什么才算
[35:38] It’s a matter for family court now. 但现在只能由家庭法院决定了
[35:41] It doesn’t have to be. 可这件事根本不必如此
[35:44] I have a little experience with DCFS. 我和儿童家庭服务署打过交道
[35:46] Do you know Tina at the West Lincoln branch? 你知道西林肯分部的蒂娜吗
[35:49] I do. 知道
[35:51] I had a son once. Briefly. 我之前有过一个儿子
[35:56] Turns out, his real dad dropped back into the picture and I… 后来他的亲生父亲回来了 我…
[36:01] We couldn’t deny Louie that love. 我们不能剥夺路易亲生父亲的爱
[36:06] Tina pushed it through. 是蒂娜帮我们解决的
[36:08] And I know that if you put your mind to it, 我知道如果你下定决心
[36:10] you can tear up that report. 就可以撕毁那份报告
[36:12] There won’t be any need for courtrooms or judges. 他们就不必上法庭见法官
[36:16] A mother and son can be reunited not in a week, 不用一个月 甚至用不了一周
[36:20] not in a month, today. 他们今天就能团圆
[36:34] What’s this? 这是什么
[36:55] What is this? 这是什么
[37:07] Did you plug a hot lamp into the wall 你是不是在塑料浴帘旁边
[37:10] right next to a plastic shower curtain? 插了取暖灯
[37:15] Well, see… 是这样的…
[37:19] There was no officer’s quarters for me, 我没有专门的休息区
[37:21] so I thought that, uh– 所以我就想…
[37:26] Report to the academy 向学院报告
[37:27] for remedial fire responsibility training. 接受补救性火灾责任训练
[37:32] Monday. 周一就去
[37:35] Yes, Chief. 是 队长
[37:50] Why does it smell like burnt plastic in here? 这屋里怎么一股烧焦的塑料味
[37:52] Ugh, don’t ask. 别问了
[37:54] Stella, Lieutenant Seager looking for you. 史黛拉 西格副队找你
[37:57] Thanks for coming by. 谢谢你过来
[37:59] Happy to. And it’s Wendy. 不用客气 叫我温蒂就行
[38:01] – Wendy? – Yeah. -温蒂 -嗯
[38:03] I got your message, and I’m intrigued. 我收到你的信息了 很感兴趣
[38:06] I’m just gonna… 我就先…
[38:13] Severide’s great. 西弗莱德人真的好
[38:16] But you know that. 但是你知道
[38:17] I do, I do. 我是知道
[38:20] So the reason I reached out– 我联系你是因为.
[38:23] I have a program I’m looking to start 我想开展一个能够帮助
[38:25] that’ll benefit young women, 年轻女性的课程
[38:27] and I need a female officer to cosponsor. 需要一位女性主管联合主办
[38:30] I’m calling it Girls On Fire, and the idea is, 项目名叫烈焰女孩 目前的计划是
[38:34] I reach out to public school girls 我去联系公立学校的女学生
[38:36] and show them what a career in the fire service is all about. 向她们展示真实的消防员的生活
[38:39] It’s hands-on, direct, small groups– 分小组用最直接的方式…
[38:42] Say no more. 不用再说了
[38:46] I’m in. 我加入
[38:48] – You are? – Are you kidding? -真的吗 -不然呢
[38:50] My classmates at South Shore used to make fun of me 我之前在南岸的时候 同学总是会嘲笑我
[38:52] when I said I wanted to be a firefighter. 竟然想做消防员
[38:54] – Yeah. – “You’re a girl. -我懂 -“你是女生
[38:56] “You can’t lift a bag of feathers. 连一袋羽毛都提不起来
[38:57] It’ll never work.” 不可能的”
[38:59] I heard it all. 这些话我听了无数遍
[39:02] So young women need to see real role models at CFD, 年轻女性需要看到芝加哥女消防员
[39:05] know this is a career choice, not just a dream for boys. 知道这是她们可以选择的职业 而不只是男孩的梦想
[39:08] Exactly. 没错
[39:10] This program sounds badass. 这个课程听起来太酷了
[39:12] Whatever you need, sign me up. 不管你需要什么 我都乐意帮忙
[39:31] Nicholas, hey. 嗨 尼古拉斯
[39:35] Yes. Yes, I did. 对 对 没错
[39:41] Hey, listen. 听着
[39:45] I just–I’m not–I’m not ready to get social yet. 我…我还没做好重新开始与人交往的准备
[39:51] I’ve got some things I need to sort out. 我有些事情需要先处理好
[39:55] No, yeah, I’m sorry, um… 不是 对不起…
[39:59] I know people say this, but trust me, 我知道这很陈词滥调 但是相信我
[40:01] it’s me, it’s not you. 是我的原因 不怪你
[40:05] Okay. 好
[40:08] Yes. 嗯
[40:10] Take care. 保重
[40:31] Mom! 妈
[40:34] Noah, I missed you. 诺亚 我好想你
[40:39] I missed you so much. 我真的好想你
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme