时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Girl could’ve died. | 那女孩差点就死了 |
[00:06] | You gave her a chance. | 你给了她活着的机会 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna keep checking in. | 我会一直来的 |
[00:10] | Did you reach out to your birth mom? | 你联系生母了吗 |
[00:12] | I’ve picked up the phone a few times. | 我好几次掏出手机 |
[00:14] | I just think it’s better if we speak in person. | 但我还是觉得当面说更好 |
[00:16] | I’m looking for Julie. | 请问朱莉在吗 |
[00:17] | There’s nobody here by that name. | 这家没人叫这个名字 |
[00:21] | I was just 16 when you were born. | 生你的时候我才16岁 |
[00:24] | Just know how much I want you in our life, | 只要知道我们多希望生活里有你就好 |
[00:27] | in whatever way works for you. | 只要你能接受 以什么形式都可以 |
[00:36] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早啊 |
[00:37] | If I don’t get to the coffee maker first, | 如果我不能抢到咖啡机 |
[00:40] | you’ll put that hazelnut stuff in. | 你就得把榛子什么的放进去了 |
[00:41] | Hey, hazelnuts are a delicacy in some places. | 榛子在有些地方还挺好吃呢 |
[00:44] | Actually, I just need to get a jump on some paperwork | 想起来我要去处理一些 |
[00:47] | at the firehouse. | 队里的文件 |
[00:48] | See you there. | 队里见 |
[00:50] | Have fun. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[00:55] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[00:57] | Hey, you know how we had to keep quiet last night | 你还记得昨晚我们还得轻手轻脚的 |
[00:59] | so we didn’t wake up Casey? | 免得把凯西吵醒吗 |
[01:04] | He left? | 他走了 |
[01:07] | Time to wake up the rest of the building. | 把整栋楼都吵醒吧 |
[01:22] | I wanted to say I’m sorry again | 我想再次向你致歉 |
[01:23] | for the way Scott acted when you came looking for me. | 因为你上次来找我时 斯科特的态度 |
[01:26] | It must have been a shock to him. | 他肯定是太吃惊了 |
[01:27] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[01:29] | I think Scott’s finally come to terms with the fact | 我想斯科特终于认识到 |
[01:30] | that there are things in life outside of his control. | 生活不可能永远尽如人意 |
[01:35] | But hey, I want to learn more about you. | 但是我想多了解了解你 |
[01:39] | Like what’s your favorite movie? | 比如你最喜欢什么电影 |
[01:44] | I must have watched “La La Land” Like a hundred times. | 我看《爱乐之城》大概看了一百次吧 |
[01:46] | Oh, I loved “La La Land.” Until it got sad. | 我也喜欢《爱乐之城》 除了那一段悲情戏 |
[01:50] | Oh, same. | 我也是 |
[01:51] | I turn it off when they break up. | 他们一分手我就关了 |
[01:53] | Well, they should’ve ended up together. | 他们俩多登对啊 |
[01:54] | Totally. | 就是的 |
[01:57] | Well, what about your favorite foods? | 那你最喜欢的食物呢 |
[02:01] | Do you really want to know what kinds of foods I like? | 你真的想知道我最喜欢吃什么吗 |
[02:05] | Sylvie… | 希尔薇 |
[02:07] | I want to know everything. | 我什么都想知道 |
[02:11] | And let’s get the tools | 以后就把工具 |
[02:12] | and the equipment inspections started first thing. | 和设备检查作为第一件事 |
[02:14] | There’s been too much dawdling in the morning, | 早上的动作太磨蹭了 |
[02:16] | and I’m tired of it. | 我受够了 |
[02:18] | And when the apparatus floor is cleaned today, | 而且今天去车库拖地板的时候 |
[02:20] | let’s actually put some effort in. | 拜托大家认真一点 |
[02:23] | There’s dust in every damn corner. | 每个角落都有灰 |
[02:29] | Medic, I’m talking to you too. | 医疗队 你们也一样 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry, Chief, I’m just going over | 抱歉队长 我在检查 |
[02:33] | the new checklist of supplies– | 新的供应表 |
[02:34] | Do that after morning meeting, understand? | 以后别拿到晨会上检查 明白吗 |
[02:37] | Everything all right, Chief? | 你没事吧 队长 |
[02:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:41] | You seem a little on edge. | 你似乎有点火 |
[02:43] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[02:51] | Donna’s got me on some damn diet. | 堂娜逼我做这个破节食 |
[02:54] | We’re all dead by shift’s end. | 今天大家都活不到下班了 |
[02:56] | Donna wants you to lose weight? | 堂娜想让你减肥 |
[02:57] | Do I look like I need to lose weight? | 我看着需要减肥吗 |
[02:59] | Of course not, Chief, | 当然不用 队长 |
[03:00] | but that is what diets are for sometimes. | 但是有时候节食就是减肥用的 |
[03:02] | Look, my last checkup, | 是这样 我上次体检显示 |
[03:04] | my cholesterol numbers are high. | 我的胆固醇太高 |
[03:06] | Now I’m following something Donna found on the internet | 所以我现在遵守堂娜在网上搜来的这个 |
[03:08] | called a “Surplus diet.” | 所谓的”过剩食谱” |
[03:09] | Oh, I read about that. Surplus of fiber, no fat. | 那个我看过 食物纤维过剩 不许摄入脂肪 |
[03:13] | Well, a surplus of starvation is more like it. | 更应该说是饥饿感过剩 |
[03:16] | This may be the week I hand off cooking duties. | 看来这周我要把做饭的活交出去了 |
[03:19] | – Not to me, though. – Yeah, yeah, it’s your turn. | -那也别交给我 -本来就轮到你了 |
[03:21] | – No– – Yeah, I’m– | -不 -就是 我 |
[03:26] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:29] | Vehicle accident. Lakeshore and Shiller. | 车祸 湖滨路与席勒大街路口 |
[03:53] | – Anyone inside? – I don’t know. | -里面有人吗 -我不知道 |
[03:54] | No one saw it happen. | 没人看见发生了什么 |
[03:56] | These folks spotted the broken guard rail | 那几个人早先路过的时候 |
[03:57] | when they passed by earlier. | 发现护栏被撞破了 |
[03:59] | And then on their way back, they noticed the car. | 然后等他们回来时又发现了车 |
[04:01] | So this didn’t just happen? | 所以不是刚刚的事 |
[04:02] | No, that car’s been in the water at least 40 minutes. | 不是 车进水里至少40分钟了 |
[04:05] | All hands on deck. Let’s move. | 所有人准备 我们出发 |
[04:07] | Okay, squad… | 抢险队 |
[04:23] | – You’re good. – Yep. | -好了 -好 |
[04:25] | – You’re good? – Yep. | -准备 -好 |
[04:40] | – Got it. – We’re good. | -勾上了 -这边好了 |
[04:43] | Good. | 好 |
[04:48] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[04:50] | All right. Everyone on this side. | 好了 大家都站这边 |
[04:56] | Good to go! | 可以拉了 |
[04:57] | Okay, Kidd. Nice and steady. | 基德 稳着点 |
[05:20] | All yours, squad. | 上吧 救援队 |
[05:26] | Ah. Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[05:28] | Strike. Strike. | 打 打 |
[05:37] | Where’s the driver? | 司机呢 |
[05:39] | Check the footwells. Check the back seat. | 看看踩脚处 还有后座 |
[05:44] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[05:44] | That window’s busted. | 窗户被打破了 |
[05:46] | Maybe they swam out. | 也许游出去了 |
[05:50] | – Cruz, help me suit up. – Copy. | -克鲁兹 帮我换衣服 -收到 |
[05:55] | I can’t let you go in, Severide. | 我不能让你进去 西弗莱德 |
[05:57] | – It’s too dangerous. – We don’t have a choice. | -太危险了 -没办法 |
[06:06] | Severide, I said no. | 西弗莱德 我说了不行 |
[06:09] | They’ve been in the water too long. | 已经在水里太久了 |
[06:10] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒险 |
[06:12] | Cold water can preserve a drowning victim. | 冷水可以保护溺水的人 |
[06:13] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[06:15] | It’s been 40 minutes, at least, maybe a lot longer. | 已经四十分钟了 至少 可能还更久 |
[06:19] | This isn’t a rescue. It’s a recovery. | 这不是搜救 而是搜寻 |
[06:21] | Let the police divers handle it. | 让警方潜水员处理吧 |
[06:24] | Stand down! That’s an order! | 你退后 这是命令 |
[06:26] | If that victim has any hope, | 如果受害者有任何希望 |
[06:28] | you’re gonna make them wait for police divers? | 你要让他们等警方潜水员来吗 |
[06:29] | I said it’s a recovery. | 我说了 这是搜寻 |
[06:33] | I’m not sending you into dangerous waters | 我不会让你去水里冒险 |
[06:35] | to retrieve a corpse. | 只为找一具尸体 |
[06:46] | Pack up the gear, guys. | 收拾东西吧 各位 |
[06:53] | When you call in your boat and recovery divers, | 等你叫搜救船和潜水员来的时候 |
[06:56] | tell them they got a few hundred yards of shoreline to search. | 告诉他们 需要搜索几百码的海岸线 |
[06:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:59] | Looks like our victim is female. | 看来受害者是位女性 |
[07:02] | Lisa Burke, 38 years old. | 丽莎·伯克 38岁 |
[07:04] | We’ll send someone over to her address, | 我们会派人去她的住址 |
[07:06] | see if she’s got any next of kin. | 看看她是否有亲属 |
[07:09] | Damn it. | 真难受 |
[07:38] | Well, first thing you do is, | 你首先要做的是 |
[07:39] | you take it and you lay it flat, right? | 先拿起来平放 对不对 |
[07:41] | Then just hold the sides up | 然后拿起来两边 |
[07:43] | and then just let it collapse. | 让它直接塌掉就可以 |
[07:46] | They’ll never talk about what happened back there, will they? | 他们永远不会聊刚才发生的事 对不对 |
[07:49] | No, they’ll let all that tension sit between them. | 对 他们会让那种紧绷的气氛一直留着 |
[07:52] | – Unresolved. – Dudes. | -永远不解决 -男人啊 |
[07:58] | Lily! Hi. | 莉莉 你好 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Oh, it’s so good to see you guys. | 见到你们真好 |
[08:05] | Oh, girl, you have been missed. | 妞 我们可太想你了 |
[08:06] | A lot. Oh. | 特别想 |
[08:07] | – It’s been way too long. – I know. | -太久没见了 -是啊 |
[08:09] | I just–I’m sorry. | 我 对不起 |
[08:11] | Things have been busy, but it is so nice to be here. | 一直太忙了 但是来这里好开心 |
[08:15] | Is Herrmann around? | 赫尔曼在吗 |
[08:16] | I’m actually here to run something by him. | 其实我有事要跟他请示 |
[08:18] | Yeah, he’s inside. Come on in. | 他在里面 我带你进去 |
[08:20] | – We’ll get you some hot coffee. – I would love that. | -给你倒点热咖啡 -太好了 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:29] | – Are you okay? – I can’t shake this one. | -你还好吗 -有件事放不下 |
[08:33] | Talk to me. | 跟我聊聊 |
[08:36] | What if she was still nearby? | 如果她还在附近呢 |
[08:38] | Just under the surface by some fluke? | 刚好就在水面下 |
[08:40] | I could’ve given Severide a few minutes to make sure. | 我可以给西弗莱德几分钟确认一下 |
[08:43] | Yeah, and if he didn’t find anything right away, | 可如果他没有很快找到 |
[08:45] | he’d keep searching, | 他就会继续找 |
[08:46] | going further out, a lone diver in rough, icy water. | 走得越来越远 在冰冷的水里独自搜寻 |
[08:53] | Her name is Lisa Burke. | 她名字叫丽莎·伯克 |
[08:56] | The kind of person that smiles for a DMV photo. | 是那种拍车管局证件照都会微笑的人 |
[09:01] | Matt, you weighed the variables | 马特 你进行了衡量 |
[09:03] | and you made a decision. | 做出了决定 |
[09:05] | That’s what makes you a good captain. | 这说明你是个好队长 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:09] | The fact that you beat yourself up about it afterwards | 事后你不断反思 甚至开始内疚 |
[09:11] | is what makes you a good person. | 这说明你是个好人 |
[09:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | You wanna see something? | 想看个东西吗 |
[09:24] | No. | 不是吧 |
[09:26] | Julie gave them to me this morning. | 茱莉今早给我的 |
[09:28] | Taken on the day I was born. | 是我出生那天拍的 |
[09:30] | Okay, that’s pretty cute. | 好可爱 |
[09:32] | It’s so strange, | 很奇怪 |
[09:34] | seeing myself in the arms of this teenager. | 看到我自己躺在这个青少年怀里 |
[09:38] | How’s it going with her? | 你们俩最近怎么样 |
[09:40] | It’s good. It’s really good. | 挺好的 特别好 |
[09:44] | But? | 但是 |
[09:47] | But I don’t wanna get too close. | 但我不想跟她太亲近 |
[09:50] | She’s starting this whole new chapter of her life | 她马上就要跟即将降生的宝宝 |
[09:54] | with this baby on the way, and… | 开启人生的新篇章 而且.. |
[09:57] | I can’t help but feel like | 我不禁觉得她好像 |
[09:58] | she’s just gonna disappear again. | 又要消失了 |
[10:02] | Brings up some old feelings I don’t really wanna remember. | 勾起了一些我不愿回想起的那种感觉 |
[10:07] | Is that silly? | 是不是很傻 |
[10:11] | Not at all. | 一点都不傻 |
[10:19] | How you been, kid? | 你怎么样 孩子 |
[10:21] | Okay, I guess. Ups and downs. | 我觉得还行吧 有起有落 |
[10:25] | That memorial out front, it’s really beautiful. | 前面那个纪念碑 真的很美 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:30] | I came to visit a few times in the fall, | 那年秋天我来过几次 |
[10:31] | just never when you guys were on shift. | 只是你们都没在当班 |
[10:37] | I’ve been a little overwhelmed by everything. | 这一切让我有点不知所措 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:43] | I’m just glad you’re here now. | 我很高兴你现在来了 |
[10:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:49] | Herrmann, I feel like I owe you an apology | 赫尔曼 我觉得我欠你一个道歉 |
[10:51] | for giving up Molly’s North– | 因为放弃”莫利之北酒吧” |
[10:55] | You do not have to apologize for anything, okay? | 你不用为任何事道歉 好吗 |
[10:58] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[11:00] | I knew you were gonna say that, | 我知道你会这么说 |
[11:03] | but I still wanted to explain. | 但我还是想解释一下 |
[11:06] | So much there reminded me of Brian. | 那里总是让我想起布莱恩 |
[11:10] | I felt like I’d never be able to breathe right, you know? | 我感觉自己永远都无法正常呼吸 你知道吗 |
[11:14] | The thing is, I miss running a business | 关键是 我怀念一边做生意 |
[11:18] | and connecting with customers. | 一边跟客户交流的感觉 |
[11:19] | It’s in my blood. | 我天生就喜欢这样 |
[11:21] | I wanna open a new place. | 我想开家新店 |
[11:23] | A bakery/coffee shop, is what I’m thinking. | 我在考虑烘焙店或咖啡馆 |
[11:26] | That sounds great. | 听着不错 |
[11:27] | I found a location that would be perfect for it. | 我已经找到了合适的地方 |
[11:30] | But I need help. | 但我需要帮助 |
[11:31] | And you are the smartest business owner I know, so– | 而你是我认识的最有商业头脑的人 所以… |
[11:35] | – Me? – Yes! | -我吗 -对 |
[11:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:39] | You’ve taken Molly’s to such great success | 你把莫利酒吧经营得那么成功 |
[11:41] | and you know all the ins and outs of this crazy process. | 而且你了解这个繁琐的过程中的全部细节 |
[11:45] | Look, I’m sure you’re busy between the firehouse, | 听着 我知道你要兼顾酒吧 消防队和 |
[11:47] | and the bar, and your family, so– | 家庭肯定特别忙 所以… |
[11:48] | – I’m in. – Really? | -我加入 -真的吗 |
[11:51] | 100%. I would love to help. | 千真万确 我乐意帮忙 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天哪 太感谢了 |
[11:55] | You are the best. | 你太好了 |
[12:03] | Okay, look, there’s healthy, and then there’s this. | 好 你看 有健康食品 但还有这个 |
[12:07] | – What do I do with it? – I don’t know. | -我该拿它怎么办 -我不知道 |
[12:09] | Okay, well, you got us into this mess, so figure it out. | 好吧 是你弄得我们一团糟 你得想办法解决 |
[12:11] | What? I’m not the cook, you are. | 什么 我不是厨师 你才是 |
[12:13] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:15] | Mr. Suck-Up here offered | 马屁精先生自告奋勇要帮 |
[12:16] | to make Chief Boden separate meals. | 博登队长把餐饮分开 |
[12:18] | Whoa. What was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[12:20] | He was standing here all cranky, | 他暴躁地站在那里 |
[12:22] | yelling about the stuff that Donna dropped off. | 对着堂娜留下的东西大喊大叫 |
[12:24] | I don’t even know what these are. | 我都不知道这是些什么 |
[12:25] | They’re flaxseeds. I told you. | 我告诉过你 这是亚麻籽 |
[12:27] | See, that? That doesn’t help me at all. | 看到了吗 就是这样 这根本帮不了我 |
[12:28] | Okay. This is ridiculous. | 好吧 这太荒谬了 |
[12:31] | We can’t live under this tyranny. | 我们不能生活在这种暴政之下 |
[12:34] | I’ll talk to the Chief | 我去跟队长谈谈 |
[12:35] | when he gets back from the district meeting. | 等他开完地区会议回来的时候 |
[12:37] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[12:38] | Are you sure that’s such a good id… | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[12:50] | Lisa Burke? | 丽莎·伯克 |
[12:56] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[13:04] | You can take a seat in here. | 你可以坐在这里 |
[13:05] | I wasn’t driving the car. | 当时不是我在开车 |
[13:08] | That was Gary. | 是加里 |
[13:09] | Gary Pavone, my fiancé. | 加里·帕沃内 我的未婚夫 |
[13:12] | He borrowed it this morning, and that’s the last I saw him. | 他今天早上借了我的车 那是我最后一次见他 |
[13:17] | I just need to know what happened. | 我只想知道出什么事了 |
[13:19] | The police haven’t contacted you? | 警察没联系你吗 |
[13:22] | An officer came by, but he wasn’t on the scene, | 有位警官来过 但他当时不在现场 |
[13:25] | didn’t have a lot of information. | 不了解情况 |
[13:27] | He said your firehouse was there? | 他说你们消防局当时在现场 |
[13:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:31] | It seems like your fiancé lost control | 看来你的未婚夫失控了 |
[13:33] | and went through a guard rail. | 冲出了护栏 |
[13:37] | When we dragged the car out, there was no one inside. | 我们把车拖出来的时候 里面没人 |
[13:39] | The window was broken, | 窗玻璃碎了 |
[13:40] | which suggests he may have ended up in the water. | 这表明他可能落水了 |
[13:45] | But you looked for him? | 那你们找过他吗 |
[13:48] | We didn’t conduct a search. | 我们没有进行搜索 |
[13:52] | We determined– | 我们觉得 |
[13:54] | I determined that the chance he’d survived | 我觉得他的生存几率太小 |
[13:56] | was too slim to put my men at risk. | 我决定不让我的人冒险 |
[13:59] | So we called in police divers to look for his body. | 所以我们就让警方潜水员寻找尸体 |
[14:03] | I’m very sorry about your fiancé. | 对于你的未婚夫 我很遗憾 |
[14:07] | How big an area will they search? | 他们搜索的范围会有多大 |
[14:12] | Pretty big, I’d guess. | 我猜应该很大 |
[14:14] | They’ll establish a search grid based on currents, | 他们会根据水流确定搜查范围 |
[14:16] | and they have something called side-scan sonar– | 他们还有一种叫侧扫声纳的仪器 |
[14:18] | And what happens if they don’t find him? | 要是他们找不到他怎么办 |
[14:23] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我没理解你的意思 |
[14:25] | Well, do they still declare him dead? | 他们还是会直接宣布死亡吗 |
[14:29] | Well, a legal presumption of death is possible, | 可能会有法定死亡推定 |
[14:32] | but it usually takes a while. | 但是通常会找一段时间 |
[14:38] | Okay, well, thank you, Captain. | 好吧 谢谢你 队长 |
[14:43] | Of course. | 没事 |
[14:57] | So check this out. | 你听我说 |
[14:59] | The owner of that Nissan just walked into the firehouse. | 那辆尼桑的车主刚来了消防局 |
[15:02] | Her fiancé had been using the car. | 是她的未婚夫在开车 |
[15:06] | Here’s the weird part. | 奇怪的是 |
[15:07] | I figured she’d be distraught. | 我以为她会心急如焚 |
[15:09] | Instead, she was more concerned that his body didn’t show up. | 但是她更关心要是找不到尸体会怎样 |
[15:13] | Almost disappointed. | 几乎是很失望 |
[15:15] | – That’s creepy. – Right? | -有点诡异 -对吧 |
[15:17] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[15:19] | Gonna take the squad out, run some drills. | 我带小队出去 训练一下 |
[15:21] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[15:22] | Should I tell the cops about the way she was acting? | 我该告诉警察她的反应吗 |
[15:24] | Well, something’s off. | 反正有点不对劲 |
[15:26] | So I should tell them. | 所以我该告诉他们 |
[15:28] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[15:37] | Chief, I say this with all due respect– | 队长 我无意冒犯 |
[15:39] | That’s debatable. | 那可未必 |
[15:40] | It’s just that this surplus diet seems | 就是这个过量节食似乎 |
[15:43] | to be making you a little short-tempered, which, in turn, | 让你有点容易发火 |
[15:46] | creates conflict and stress in the house. | 结果在局内产生冲突和压力 |
[15:49] | Your health is very important to all of us, | 你的健康对我们都很重要 |
[15:51] | but maybe there’s a less severe approach | 但是或许能用不那么可怕的方法 |
[15:54] | to changing your diet? | 来改变你的饮食 |
[15:59] | – Sir? – You call Donna. | -长官 -你打给堂娜 |
[16:01] | Tell her I’ve given up after less than a week. | 你跟她说不到一周我就放弃了 |
[16:03] | ‘Cause if I do it, I’m a dead man. | 因为要是我来说 我就是找死 |
[16:05] | Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea– | 我觉得这样可能不太好 |
[16:08] | You’re damn right it’s not. | 你也知道这样不太好 |
[16:14] | I am not a weak man. | 我不是软弱的男人 |
[16:18] | I should be able to handle this. | 我应该能应付得来 |
[16:21] | There is one thing that I can think of | 我能想到一个方法 |
[16:24] | that might make this a little easier. | 让这事稍微好受一点 |
[16:27] | So this is the place that Lily told me about. | 这是莉莉跟我说的地方 |
[16:30] | It’s a real trendy area in Wicker Park. | 是柳条公园里一个很时髦的地方 |
[16:32] | Nice bones. | 整体不错 |
[16:34] | That exposed brick, the big windows. | 外露的砖 大窗户 |
[16:37] | Yeah, so we’re gonna go take a look at it after shift– | 轮班结束我们就去看一下 |
[16:40] | – Whoa. – What? | -我天 -怎么了 |
[16:42] | Did you see the rent? | 你看到房租没有 |
[16:44] | No way she can afford that. | 她绝对付不起这钱 |
[16:47] | Which is why she was smart to come to me for help | 所以她才聪明地来找我帮忙 |
[16:50] | because I’m gonna hammer that number down | 因为我会把这价格砍下去 |
[16:52] | just like I do all the vendors that come over to Molly’s. | 就像我对所有来莫利酒吧的卖家干的一样 |
[16:57] | That’s not ringing any bells. | 我没什么印象 |
[17:02] | Oh, are we still making a bowl of seeds and beans? | 我们还是要做一碗菜籽和豆子吗 |
[17:05] | – No. – Ha, Kidd, you’re a hero. | -不用了 -基德 你是英雄 |
[17:08] | You’re making two bowls of seeds and beans. | 你们要做两碗菜籽和豆子 |
[17:12] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | Well, diets have a much higher success rate | 有个人一起 节食的成功率 |
[17:16] | when you have a buddy, so I offered. | 会高很多 所以我就主动提了 |
[17:20] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[17:21] | Listen, I’m doing this for the team. | 我这么做是为了全队 |
[17:24] | All right? You should be thanking me. | 行吗 你们该谢谢我 |
[17:29] | – Captain Casey. – Hey, Petillo. | -凯西队长 -佩提洛 |
[17:33] | Didn’t expect you to come right over. | 我没想到你立刻就来了 |
[17:34] | It’s a pretty intriguing message you left about Lisa Burke. | 你关于丽莎·伯克的消息很有意思 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I don’t know if I have anything useful. | 我不确定这些信息有没有用 |
[17:40] | I might just be wasting your time. | 我可能只是浪费你的时间 |
[17:42] | But first, your search team have any luck? | 不过先问一下 你的搜救队有发现吗 |
[17:45] | They were out there for almost six hours, | 他们在那边找了快六个小时 |
[17:47] | didn’t find a thing. | 什么都没找到 |
[17:48] | Then one of our divers had a scare, | 然后我们一个潜水员受了一惊 |
[17:49] | got caught in a rip current. | 卷进了离岸流 |
[17:51] | He’s fine, but the team leader called off the search | 他没事 不过队长下令暂停搜索 |
[17:53] | until conditions improve. | 直到情况改善一点 |
[17:55] | – So no body. – No. | -没找到尸体 -没有 |
[17:57] | But we’re pretty sure there’s one out there. | 但我们很确定确实有尸体 |
[17:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:00] | Police techs have been examining the vehicle. | 警方仪器一直在检测那辆车 |
[18:02] | It appears somebody tampered with the throttle. | 查出有人在油门上动了手脚 |
[18:04] | Pretty sure this wasn’t an accident. | 我们很确定这不是意外 |
[18:06] | It was murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[18:22] | You know, you don’t have to eat in here | 因为我们都在吃同样的破减肥餐 |
[18:24] | just ’cause we’re both on this ridiculous diet. | 但这不代表你要来陪我一起吃 |
[18:27] | Actually, I do, | 实际上我得来 |
[18:28] | ’cause the smell of bacon in the common room was killing me. | 因为公共活动室培根的味道要馋死我了 |
[18:32] | This is reminding me of my deep water rescue training. | 这让我想起深水救援培训课了 |
[18:36] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[18:36] | The tendency of a drowning victim | 溺水的人会倾向于 |
[18:38] | to pull their rescuer down with them. | 把救援的人也拖下去 |
[18:41] | Stop. I offered. | 别说了 是我自愿的 |
[18:44] | Doesn’t mean it was a good idea. | 那也不意味着是个好主意 |
[18:45] | Chief, please. | 局长 拜托了 |
[18:48] | It’s nice to have your back for once, | 能有一次支持你也挺好的 |
[18:51] | ’cause you always have mine. | 因为你一直都支持着我 |
[18:57] | – And the oatmeal isn’t that bad. – Yes, it is. | -再说这燕麦粥也没那么难吃 -就是难吃 |
[19:02] | Captain, I think Mouch is ready for a double shift. | 队长 我认为穆奇已经可以值双班了 |
[19:04] | I mean, look at all this energy he’s still got. | 你看看他还这么精神抖擞呢 |
[19:06] | I just wanna get home before Donna puts a bug in Trudy’s ear | 我是着急回家 免得堂娜和特鲁迪嘀咕了 |
[19:08] | about this surplus diet claptrap. | 那个过剩减肥餐的鬼东西 |
[19:11] | What did you say about me? | 你说了我什么 |
[19:13] | What did you tell the police? | 你和警察说了什么 |
[19:16] | I’ll catch you guys later. Please, come inside. | 我回头找你们 请到里面来吧 |
[19:22] | Have a seat, Ms. Burke. | 坐吧 伯克女士 |
[19:24] | Suddenly the police are asking me all these questions. | 突然间警察来问我这些问题 |
[19:27] | “Where was I at the time of the accident?” | “车祸时我在哪” |
[19:29] | “Can anybody corroborate my account?” | “有谁能证实我所说的吗” |
[19:30] | You obviously accused me of something. | 显然是你指责我做了什么 |
[19:33] | No, all I did was tell them that we had a conversation. | 没有 我只是告诉他们我们谈过 |
[19:37] | But I know you’ve been through a lot in the last 24 hours, | 但我明白过去的24小时你经历了很多 |
[19:40] | and I’m sorry if I made things worse for you. | 如果我让你更难受 我很抱歉 |
[19:42] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[19:46] | This is all so confusing. | 这一切都很让人不解 |
[19:55] | Gary lives in Denver. | 加里住在丹佛 |
[19:58] | He’s an aviation engineer. | 他是航空工程师 |
[20:02] | He travels a lot for the airline that he works for. | 他给他的航空公司出很多的差 |
[20:04] | So when he’s in town, sometimes he borrows my car. | 他来这边的时候 有时候会借我的车 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 这样 |
[20:10] | We’ve only been dating a few months. | 我们只约会了几个月 |
[20:13] | We met online. | 是在网上认识的 |
[20:21] | He looks like a nice guy. | 人看着不错 |
[20:24] | He’s very sweet to me. | 他对我很好 |
[20:27] | And I have not been lucky in love, | 而我的爱情生活一直不顺 |
[20:30] | so when he proposed, | 所以他求婚时 |
[20:33] | I just jumped at the chance. | 我想都没想就同意了 |
[20:40] | But yesterday, | 可昨天 |
[20:43] | I got an overdraft notice from my bank. | 我收到我的银行发来的透支通知 |
[20:47] | When I checked my account, it was empty. | 当我去查我的账户时 里面是空的 |
[20:51] | Cleaned out. | 被清空了 |
[20:53] | And then you found my car in a lake. | 然后你们在湖里发现了我的车 |
[20:57] | They can drain Lake Michigan if they want, | 他们就算把密歇根湖的水都排光 |
[21:00] | but they won’t find Gary’s body. | 也不会找到加里的尸体 |
[21:02] | Did you explain all this to the police? | 你和警察说了这些吗 |
[21:07] | You’re the first person I’ve told. | 你是我第一个告诉的人 |
[21:11] | He took everything from me. | 他把我的一切都拿走了 |
[21:16] | Everything. | 一切 |
[21:20] | You need to tell them, Lisa. | 你得告诉他们 丽莎 |
[21:23] | The police need to know | 警察需要知道 |
[21:23] | they aren’t searching for a victim in the water. | 他们不是要在水下找个遇难者 |
[21:27] | They’re looking for a con artist who’s still at large. | 而是去找个仍然逍遥法外的专业骗子 |
[21:38] | You’ll find all the specs on here. | 所有具体的情况都在这里 |
[21:41] | I’ll just give you two a few minutes to look around. | 我给你们几分钟可以四处看看 |
[21:43] | Awesome. Thank you so much. | 太好了 非常感谢 |
[21:47] | See, I would put bar stools right here for counter service. | 你看 我准备在这放高脚凳来提供柜台服务 |
[21:51] | And I was thinking, like, a big glass display | 我在想 放纸杯蛋糕和果馅饼的 |
[21:53] | for cupcakes and pies could go over here. | 大玻璃展示柜可以放在这 |
[21:56] | – That would be nice. – Ah, it’s perfect, isn’t it? | -会很好 -很完美 是不是 |
[21:59] | I know I shouldn’t say that in front of a realtor, | 我知道我不该在房产中介面前这么说 |
[22:01] | but this place has everything I dreamed of. | 但我梦想的一切这地方都有 |
[22:03] | You can say it as loud as you want. | 你想大声说就大声说 |
[22:05] | Oh, and look. | 还有看这个 |
[22:07] | – Yeah? – I came prepared. | -什么 -我是有备而来 |
[22:09] | Wanna measure the kitchen with me? | 要和我一起量量厨房吗 |
[22:10] | No, you go ahead. | 不 你去吧 |
[22:12] | It’s time for Mr. Wheeler Dealer to have a word with our realtor. | 砍价专家要和我们的中介聊聊了 |
[22:15] | – All right? – Go get them, killer. | -好不好 -加油 大拿 |
[22:17] | Yep. | 好 |
[22:20] | You know how picky he is. | 你知道他多挑剔 |
[22:23] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll call you later. | 好 我回头打给你 |
[22:28] | – Great space, isn’t it? – Oh, yeah, it’s nice enough. | -很棒的地方 -是啊 还不错 |
[22:30] | – But let’s talk turkey, huh? – Excuse me? | -我们开门见山吗 -你说什么 |
[22:35] | Yeah, Deanne, I’ve run and owned | 迪恩 我自己也有自己经营的 |
[22:37] | my own Chicago establishment | 芝加哥场所 |
[22:39] | for around eight years now, | 有差不多八年了 |
[22:41] | so I know what the numbers should look like. | 所以我对行情很清楚 |
[22:44] | Oh,I’m glad to hear it. | 那太好了 |
[22:45] | I appreciate an informed client. | 我喜欢了解情况的客户 |
[22:47] | Okay, so after, you know, comparing this place | 我把这与我那个地方 |
[22:51] | to the one that I’m in, | 做了比较之后 |
[22:53] | I wrote down what I think would be, | 我写下了我认为 |
[22:55] | a fair monthly rent. | 合理的月租 |
[23:06] | Apparently, there were five other offers already on the table. | 显然她手上已经有五个其他的出价了 |
[23:10] | In my defense, not even Henry Kissinger | 在我看来 就算是亨利·基辛格 |
[23:12] | could’ve negotiated with this woman. | 也无法和这个女人谈判 |
[23:14] | That’s a shame, | 太可惜了 |
[23:15] | but I’m sure Lily will find another place she likes. | 但我相信莉莉会找到其他喜欢的地方 |
[23:18] | Yeah, but she loved this one. | 但她喜欢这里 |
[23:20] | You should’ve seen how happy that kid was. Man. | 你真应该看看这个孩子有多高兴 |
[23:24] | So I offered to invest in her business. | 于是我提出投资她的生意 |
[23:28] | Give her a little seed money, it’ll help with her rent, | 给她一点钱 在她能养活自己前 |
[23:30] | until she can get it off the ground. | 帮她付一点房租 |
[23:33] | That’s real generous of you, Herrmann. | 你可真慷慨啊 赫尔曼 |
[23:35] | I didn’t know you had that kind of cash. | 我都不知道你有这种闲钱 |
[23:37] | This is Lily we’re talking about here, Mouch. | 她可是莉莉 穆奇 |
[23:40] | She was the love of Otis’ life, you know? | 她是奥蒂斯的一生挚爱 你知道吗 |
[23:43] | Of course. Yeah, no, I get it. | 当然知道 我理解 |
[23:49] | Hey, Kidd. You seen Severide? | 基德 你看见西弗莱德了吗 |
[23:52] | Oh, what am I? His secretary? | 我是他的秘书吗 |
[23:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:57] | It’s this stupid diet. | 都是因为那个节食 |
[23:58] | I think my stomach is digesting itself. | 我觉得我的胃正在自我消化 |
[24:02] | You need Kelly for something? | 你找凯利做什么 |
[24:03] | I just wanted to make sure he knew | 我只想确保他知道 |
[24:04] | there was never any victim in the lake. | 湖里根本就没有受害者 |
[24:06] | I told him all about that. | 我都告诉他了 |
[24:08] | What, he didn’t reach out to you? | 他没找你吗 |
[24:10] | – Not even a text. – You men are so… | -短信都没发 -你们男人真是… |
[24:14] | Wh-why can’t you just confront each other directly | 你们生气的时候 为什么 |
[24:17] | when you’re pissed off about something? | 不能直接面对对方 |
[24:18] | It’s childish. | 太幼稚了 |
[24:21] | How long are you on this diet? | 你的节食计划开始多久了 |
[24:22] | – Two freaking weeks. – Okay. | -两周 -好吧 |
[24:25] | If I survive. | 如果我能撑过来的话 |
[24:29] | You see who Brett’s talking to? | 你看见布莱特在跟谁说话了吗 |
[24:32] | Oh, Matt’s here now. | 马特来了 |
[24:39] | Matt Casey, this is my birth mom, Julie. | 马特·凯西 这是我的生母朱莉 |
[24:41] | Julie, this is Matt. | 朱莉 这是马特 |
[24:43] | – Been hearing a lot about you. – Yeah, same here. | -久仰您的大名 -我也是 |
[24:45] | Actually, we were just discussing the mystery of the car in the lake. | 我们正在讨论湖中汽车之谜 |
[24:49] | Ah, yes. | 是吗 |
[24:50] | Julie has a good friend that was also scammed | 朱莉有一位好朋友也是 |
[24:52] | by someone on an online dating app. | 在网络交友软件上被人骗了 |
[24:54] | Yeah, Bridget. | 是的 叫布丽奇特 |
[24:55] | She met this doctor online | 她在网上认识了这个医生 |
[24:57] | and they started this long distance text relationship. | 开始了长距离的网恋 |
[24:59] | He got her to invest her entire savings | 他让她把所有存款 |
[25:01] | into some medical device he claimed he invented. | 都投资到他声称自己发明的某种医疗设备上 |
[25:04] | What a jerk. | 真是个混球 |
[25:06] | Or woman. | 也有可能是女人 |
[25:07] | Yeah, I mean, everybody always feels sorry | 在这种情况下 所有人都会 |
[25:08] | for the women in these scenarios, | 同情女方 |
[25:09] | but, you know, it’s the men who are the losers | 但其实是那些废物男人 |
[25:11] | trying to build themselves up. | 一心想要塑造自己的形象 |
[25:13] | I mean, that doctor, turned out he was just a cashier | 那位医生 他只是名 |
[25:16] | who watched a lot of medical dramas on TV. | 看了许多医疗电视剧的收银员 |
[25:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:22] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[25:23] | I swear this baby, | 我发誓这个宝宝 |
[25:24] | sometimes it’s like she’s doing Pilates in there. | 有时候在我肚子里做普拉提 |
[25:29] | Is it always this bad? | 每次都这么疼吗 |
[25:34] | I think we should get you looked at. | 我觉得我们应该带你去检查 |
[25:36] | No, no, no. I’m okay, I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:39] | With a high-risk pregnancy like yours, | 你是高危产妇 |
[25:41] | I’m afraid there might be something wrong. | 我担心会出问题 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | – Matt, my car’s down the street. – I’ll meet you out front. | -马特 我的车就停在路边 -我在正门等你们 |
[25:47] | Okay, come on. We’re going to the hospital. | 好 走吧 我们去医院 |
[25:56] | Mom’s vitals are good. Baby’s heartbeat is strong. | 母亲的体征正常 宝宝的心跳明显 |
[25:59] | Water’s intact. No bleeding. | 羊水完好 没有出血 |
[26:01] | I think what we’re looking at here | 我觉得她的症状 |
[26:02] | is a classic case of Braxton Hicks. | 是典型的布希妊娠阵缩 |
[26:05] | Otherwise known as false labor. | 也称作假宫缩 |
[26:07] | But come back if the contractions return | 但如果又开始宫缩 或者更严重 |
[26:09] | and are more severe, or if there is any bleeding. | 或者有出血 你要及时来医院 |
[26:11] | – Oh, I will. Absolutely. – Okay. | -我肯定会的 -好的 |
[26:15] | Thanks, Doctor. | 谢谢医生 |
[26:17] | This is embarrassing for a paramedic. | 作为医务人员 这太尴尬了 |
[26:20] | – I’m so sorry, Julie. – Are you kidding? | -我很抱歉 朱莉 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[26:23] | Oh, I think it’s incredibly sweet that you took it so seriously. | 我觉得你对待这件事很认真 真的很贴心 |
[26:27] | Well, that’s my half-sister in there. | 你肚子里的可是有我一半血缘的妹妹 |
[26:31] | No, she’s kicking. | 她在踢我 |
[26:32] | For real this time. Here. | 真的 这里 |
[26:34] | Yeah, right here. | 就在这里 |
[26:40] | I’ll meet you outside. | 我去外面等你 |
[26:45] | He’s terrific. | 他很棒 |
[26:46] | How long have you two been dating? | 你们约会多久了 |
[26:48] | Oh, no, it’s not like that. We’re just friends. | 没有 不是那样 我们只是朋友 |
[26:53] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 你要这么说的话 |
[26:56] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[27:01] | Matt, you work with Blake Gallo, don’t you? | 马特 你和布雷克·加洛一起工作 是吗 |
[27:04] | Gallo, sure. He rides in my truck. | 加洛 是的 他是我车上的 |
[27:06] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[27:07] | The way he keeps tabs on that burn victim. | 他一直在关注那个烧伤的病人 |
[27:10] | The little girl from the gas explosion? | 那个煤气爆炸案的小女孩吗 |
[27:13] | Lucy, yeah. She’s a long-term patient. | 露西 是的 她是个长期病人 |
[27:15] | And he’s always checking to see | 他经常过来看看 |
[27:17] | if we’ve brought her out of her coma yet. | 我们有没有让她醒过来 |
[27:19] | Oh, I didn’t realize. | 我都不知道 |
[27:27] | But Brett sounded shaken up. | 但布莱特听上去吓坏了 |
[27:29] | I was just glad everything turned out okay. | 我很高兴最后一切顺利 |
[27:32] | The woman shows up out of nowhere, | 那女人不知道从哪里冒出来 |
[27:34] | husband acts like a jerk, | 她丈夫表现得像个混蛋 |
[27:36] | and Brett has her heart wide open, | 而布莱特直接心门大开 |
[27:38] | the way that she always does. | 她总是这样 |
[27:39] | You’re still on the surplus diet? | 你还在搞那个节食吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah, of course. I can’t bail on Chief. | 是的 当然 我不能背叛队长 |
[27:44] | You think he stuck with it off-shift? | 你觉得他下班后也在坚持吗 |
[27:46] | He seemed ready to break to me. | 我看他好像快放弃了 |
[27:51] | Chief. | 队长 |
[27:52] | What? | 干什么 |
[27:53] | Did you cheat on the diet off-shift? | 你下班后偷吃了吗 |
[27:55] | – No, did you? – I told you I wouldn’t. | -没有 你呢 -我说过我不会 |
[27:58] | Well, I wanted to, but I stuck with it anyway | 我想过 但我还是忍住了 |
[28:00] | because I knew that if I cheated, | 因为我知道如果我偷吃 |
[28:01] | I would have both you and Donna come at me. | 你和堂娜都不会放过我 |
[28:03] | And that is not the kind of support | 我并不想从你那边 |
[28:05] | that I’m looking for from you. | 得到这种支持 |
[28:06] | Well, that’s too bad, | 那就糟了 |
[28:07] | because if you’re not quitting, I’m not quitting. | 因为如果你不放弃 我也不会放弃 |
[28:13] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[28:18] | I can’t make two meals again. | 我不能再分开做饭了 |
[28:20] | Well, maybe we can convince them | 也许我们可以说服他们 |
[28:21] | meatball subs have high fiber and no fat? | 肉丸子纤维含量高 不含脂肪 |
[28:24] | Maybe, and maybe they do. | 也许吧 也许含脂肪 |
[28:25] | We don’t know for sure. We’re not nutritionists. | 我们也不确定 我们又不是营养学家 |
[28:27] | No. We’re firefighters, damn it. | 对 我们是消防员 该死的 |
[28:30] | Keep in mind, | 记住 |
[28:31] | if you try to serve seeds to the whole house, | 如果你们要给大家吃菜籽 |
[28:33] | we’ll bury you under the app floor. | 我们会把你们埋在设备室下面 |
[28:43] | You know what? I’m doing it. | 我就这么做了 |
[28:45] | I’m putting ground beef and buns on the shopping list, | 无论如何我都要把绞牛肉和小面包 |
[28:47] | come what may. | 写在购物单上 |
[28:48] | This is the bravest thing you’ve ever done. | 这是你做过最勇敢的事 |
[28:51] | – Thank you. – Hey, gang. | -谢谢你 -大家好 |
[28:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:56] | – Oh, yeah. – All right. | -没事 -好的 |
[28:58] | I just wanted to talk to you if you have a second. | 我只是想和你谈谈 如果你有时间 |
[29:00] | Yeah, of course. Come here. | 当然有 过来 |
[29:07] | I spent all morning going through our finances. | 我一上午都在看我们的财务状况 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:10] | – Crunched the numbers a hundred different ways. – Yeah. | -用一百种不同的方法算账 -好的 |
[29:14] | I know you want to help Lily. | 我知道你想帮莉莉 |
[29:15] | But there’s no way to make that loan work | 但是如果真的办了贷款 |
[29:17] | without the family taking a real hit. | 我们家肯定会负上沉重的负担 |
[29:20] | You know, back to the early days of Molly’s, | 回想刚开莫利酒吧时 |
[29:23] | and you remember how scary that was? | 你还记得那时多可怕吗 |
[29:27] | Okay, then. All right. | 那好吧 好的 |
[29:29] | It is what it is. | 事情就是这样 |
[29:31] | I know how much you wanted to help. | 我知道你很想帮忙 |
[29:35] | Yeah, and that and a box of rocks | 是的 这个想法 |
[29:38] | is worth exactly the same thing. | 值不了多少钱 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry, Christopher. | 对不起 克里斯托弗 |
[29:45] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[29:47] | Injured person at 1197 West Gossage. | 戈萨奇西街1197号有人受伤 |
[29:49] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[29:50] | don’t back down, Ritter. Get all the ingredients. | 别退缩 里特 准备好所有的原料 |
[30:11] | Kidd, you’re with me. | 基德 你跟我来 |
[30:12] | Mouch and Gallo, hang back until I see what we need. | 穆奇和加洛 等我看看我们需要什么再行动 |
[30:14] | Captain, I’ll have a double pepperoni, please. | 队长 我要双倍腊肠披萨 |
[30:24] | Oh, my God. That smells incredible. | 天啊 这香味夺人心魄 |
[30:30] | It’s my boss, Silvio. You gotta hurry. | 是我老板 西尔维奥 你们得快点 |
[30:49] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[30:51] | He was unloading bags of flour, and the thing went haywire. | 他正在卸面粉 情况突然失控 |
[30:53] | Gotcha. Go ahead. | 好了 你走吧 |
[30:54] | Kidd, see if you can find the breaker for the dumbwaiter. | 基德 你看看能不能找到升降机的开关 |
[30:57] | – Where’s the breaker box? – It’s right over there. | -开关箱在哪里 -就在那里 |
[30:59] | Mouch, we need a 4-foot strut and a ram. | 穆奇 我们需要四英尺的抗压杆和液压杆 |
[31:01] | Copy that, Cap. | 收到 队长 |
[31:04] | He has poor perfusion and he’s hypoxic. | 他的血液流动缓慢 而且缺氧 |
[31:05] | Let’s get ready to bag him when he’s released. | 一把他救出来我们就给他泵氧 |
[31:07] | – Copy that. – Kidd, what’s the holdup? | -收到 -基德 怎么还没断电 |
[31:09] | I can’t find the right breaker. | 我找不到正确的开关 |
[31:12] | I’m shutting it all down. | 我把它们全关了 |
[31:16] | Mouch, use the strut to brace this thing. | 穆奇 用抗压杆撑住这个 |
[31:19] | – Gallo, position the ram. – Copy that. | -加洛 放上支撑器 -收到 |
[31:22] | – I got it. – Thanks. | -我来帮你 -谢了 |
[31:25] | Secure. | 撑住了 |
[31:29] | – Beautiful. – Thanks, Captain. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 队长 |
[31:43] | Okay. Got you. | 好了 接住你了 |
[31:47] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[31:49] | It’s okay. Let’s get him up. | 没事了 把他放上来 |
[31:51] | I’ll get the lights. | 我去开灯 |
[31:53] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放轻松 |
[32:12] | Here, take these for the firehouse. | 把这些拿给整个消防队吧 |
[32:16] | What? No, we can’t. | 什么 不 我们不能这样 |
[32:18] | Please, we gotta get rid of them. We’re shutting down | 拿吧 反正也得送掉的 我们要关店 |
[32:19] | while we all go to hospital to check on Silvio. | 然后大家都去医院看西尔维奥 |
[32:22] | Thank you. He’s in good hands. | 谢谢你 他会受到很好的照顾 |
[32:26] | – Pepperoni? – Thank you. | -意大利辣肉肠 -谢啦 |
[32:30] | I heard you’ve been checking in on a patient yourself. | 我听说你一直去医院看一个患者 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Lucy. | 对 那个露西 |
[32:35] | And I know she’s gonna pull through, I can feel it. | 我知道她会挺过来的 我能感觉到 |
[32:38] | – Good. – Yeah. | -那就好 -是的 |
[32:52] | I need to inhale exhaust right now. | 我现在就得吸吸尾气味儿 |
[32:56] | Fastest I’ve ever seen you drive, Kidd. | 这是我看到你开车最快的一次 基德 |
[33:03] | Oh, that one’s double cheese. | 这份是双倍芝士的 |
[33:05] | Dig in. | 开吃吧 |
[33:06] | If any of you go down from a heart attack, | 如果你们有谁心脏病发作倒地 |
[33:08] | I’m not resuscitating. | 我可不做心肺复苏 |
[33:11] | That was uncalled for. | 这么说就不好了 |
[33:15] | Chief, you would not believe what I just — | 队长 您都不会相信我刚刚… |
[33:20] | Are you eating something? | 您在吃东西 |
[33:23] | – Wallace Boden. – Damn… | -华莱士·博登 -该死的 |
[33:29] | Ritter says they’re really high in fiber. | 里特说这东西膳食纤维含量很高的 |
[33:32] | Chief. | 队长 |
[33:34] | I thought we were in this together. | 我以为我们要一起节食的呢 |
[33:41] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[33:48] | Okay, I have to ask. Are we good? | 好吧 我得问了 我俩之间没事吧 |
[33:52] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:54] | I didn’t see you at the apartment off-shift. | 下了班我没在公寓看到你 |
[33:57] | You just avoiding Kidd while she’s on that psycho diet, | 你只是因为基德在发疯节食躲着她 |
[34:00] | or do you and I need to talk about our argument at the lake? | 还是说我们得谈谈那次湖边救援的争执 |
[34:05] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[34:09] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[34:16] | Did the cops have any luck locating the fiancé? | 警察们有没有找到那个未婚夫 |
[34:19] | No, they haven’t found him in Denver or anywhere else. | 没 没在丹佛找到他 别的地方也是 |
[34:23] | Gary Pavone is obviously an alias. | 加里·帕沃内显然是个化名 |
[34:26] | They tried pulling prints off the car? | 他们试过从车上提取指纹吗 |
[34:28] | Water damage makes it harder, I guess. | 我猜落水的破坏会让提取更困难吧 |
[34:30] | Plus, he probably wiped it down. | 再说他还可能把指纹抹掉了 |
[34:34] | Police mechanics found some sort of electronic device | 警方的机械师发现有某种电子装置 |
[34:37] | connected to the fuel system, | 连到了车子的燃油系统上 |
[34:38] | but they can’t identify it. | 但他们不能确定具体类型 |
[34:40] | Is it possible to rig a car like that | 有没有可能通过这样对车子动手脚 |
[34:42] | so it can accelerate without a driver? | 让它在没有司机的情况下加速呢 |
[34:45] | Well, late model Nissans have | 新款的尼桑车有一种 |
[34:47] | a “fly-by-wire” electronic throttle. | 被称为遥控自动驾驶的电子油门加速器 |
[34:49] | And I suppose you could fit it with a receiver | 我猜这种东西配上一个接收器 |
[34:50] | so you can operate it remotely. | 就能实现远程控制车辆了 |
[34:52] | Point the car towards the lake and just press a button. | 把车头对准湖面 然后一按按钮 |
[34:56] | Is this fake fiancé any kind of tech whiz? | 这个假未婚夫是不是什么技术天才呢 |
[34:59] | Supposedly, he’s an aviation engineer, | 据说是 他是个航空工程师 |
[35:01] | but that’s probably a lie just like everything else. | 但这也可能和其他所有信息一样是谎言 |
[35:05] | Although maybe there’s a kernel of truth to it | 又或许这可能有一点点是真的 |
[35:08] | and he’s just building himself up. | 而他以此为基础编织了其他谎言 |
[35:13] | I mean, maybe he’s just a guy who’s into airplanes. | 我是说 也许他只是对飞机稍有研究 |
[35:17] | His profile picture is him holding | 他的档案照片上 |
[35:19] | what looks like a design prototype, but | 他手里拿着的像是一个设计原型 |
[35:22] | what if it’s just a toy? | 但如果那只是个玩具呢 |
[35:40] | Hi, my name’s Matt Casey | 我叫马特·凯西 |
[35:42] | and I’m a firefighter with the Chicago Fire Department. | 是芝加哥消防局的一名消防员 |
[35:45] | I have a strange question for you. | 我要向你提一个有点奇怪的问题 |
[35:59] | Yeah, who is it? | 谁在敲门 |
[36:03] | – Gary Pavone? – What? | -加里·帕沃内 -怎么 |
[36:10] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不不 |
[36:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[36:16] | Hey, there is a very simple explanation for this. | 这事情有个很简单的解释 |
[36:19] | Yeah, the simple explanation is you’re a scumbag. | 简单的解释就是你是个渣男 |
[36:22] | – Hey, that is not fair. – You’re also a fraud. | -这么说可不合适 -你还是个诈骗犯 |
[36:25] | Aviation engineer? | 航空工程师 |
[36:28] | Turns out you’re just a radio-control airplane nerd. | 结果你就是个无线电遥控飞机迷而已 |
[36:32] | Denver was a lie too. | 丹佛的事情也是谎言 |
[36:34] | Now I realize, | 现在我明白了 |
[36:35] | “Why would he travel 1,000 miles just to fleece someone?” | 他为什么要跑上一千多里路来搞诈骗 |
[36:38] | “He probably spends so much time in Chicago | 他在芝加哥待这么久的原因 |
[36:40] | because he lives here.” | 可能因为他就是住这儿 |
[36:42] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[36:44] | There’s only a handful of RC hobby shops in town. | 这城里服务无线电遥控爱好者的店面不多 |
[36:46] | It didn’t take long to canvass them all with your photo. | 所以拿你的照片去摸排情况也不用多久 |
[36:49] | Your regular shop, Vinny’s Planes-n-Trains, | 你常去的那家店 温尼飞机火车专卖店 |
[36:52] | they ID’d you right away. | 他们立马就认出你来了 |
[36:54] | Dad? | 爸 |
[36:56] | – Hey, bud. – Mom wants to know who’s here. | -嗨 -妈妈问是谁来了 |
[36:59] | Listen, bud. Go back inside, okay? | 听着 你先回屋去 好吗 |
[37:02] | Okay? Go. | 好吗 去吧 |
[37:06] | Unbelievable. | 你怎么能这样 |
[37:08] | Look, I’m gonna pay back all that money– | 我会把钱全都还上 |
[37:10] | I almost sent my best friend into a freezing lake | 我差点让我最好的兄弟跳进冰湖里 |
[37:13] | to save your ass. | 救你 |
[37:15] | No kidding you’ll give the money back. | 你当然得把钱还上 |
[37:17] | And that’s the least of it. | 还不止这样 |
[37:19] | Sergeant, this is Matt Casey. | 警长 我是马特·凯西 |
[37:22] | I need to speak to Detective Halstead. | 我要找霍斯塔德警探 |
[37:32] | Here you go. It’s on the house. | 给 我请的 |
[37:35] | – On the house? – Yeah. | -你请 -嗯 |
[37:38] | What’s wrong, Herrmann? | 出什么事了 赫尔曼 |
[37:41] | It turns out I can’t put up the money I promised you. | 我之前答应你的钱可能要反悔了 |
[37:43] | I thought I could rearrange some stuff, | 我以为能周转一下的 |
[37:46] | but it doesn’t add up. | 可就是凑不够 |
[37:48] | – I’m sorry. – Rearrange? | -很抱歉 -周转 |
[37:50] | We’ll find a new space for the bakery, you know? | 我会帮你再找个地方开蛋糕店的 |
[37:53] | Just as good. | 条件绝不会差 |
[37:56] | Wait, you’re still gonna help me? | 等等 你还会帮我 |
[37:58] | Yeah, of course. I just don’t have the funds– | 当然了 我只是凑不到钱… |
[38:02] | Oh, no, I don’t care about the money, Herrmann. | 不不 我不在乎钱的事 赫尔曼 |
[38:03] | I just–I need your support and advice. | 我只是 需要你的支持和建议 |
[38:07] | I can always find a cheaper space, but | 便宜的地方肯定能找到 但是 |
[38:11] | from the way Brian talked, I know I’ll never find a better mentor. | 听布莱恩说 我找不到比你更好的导师了 |
[38:17] | – Otis said that? – Yeah. | -奥蒂斯说的 -嗯 |
[38:20] | Jeez, huh. | 天啊 |
[38:25] | Listen, Lily. | 听着 莉莉 |
[38:28] | You are always gonna have my support, okay? | 我会一直支持你的 |
[38:32] | And you are always, and I mean always, | 你也永远 永远 |
[38:35] | gonna be a part of this 51 family, okay? | 都是我们51号大家庭的一份子 明白吗 |
[38:41] | Took me a little too long to realize that, | 虽然花了很长时间 |
[38:43] | but I think I finally get it. | 但我现在终于明白了 |
[38:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:48] | – Thanks, Herrmann. – Nah. | -谢谢你 赫尔曼 -不必 |
[38:57] | I’m looking forward to being able to have a glass of wine | 我一直想着什么时候能吃着晚餐 |
[38:59] | again with dinner someday. | 喝杯红酒 |
[39:01] | And I’m a rosé girl too. | 我也喜欢玫瑰葡萄酒 |
[39:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:05] | Well, there’s a restaurant near my apartment | 我家旁边有家餐厅 |
[39:08] | that you would love, maybe tomorrow night? | 你一定会喜欢 明天晚上我们去吧 |
[39:13] | Actually, I’m headed back to Rockford in the morning. | 我明天早上就要回罗克福德了 |
[39:19] | Oh, Scott must be anxious to have you back. | 斯科特肯定在等你回去吧 |
[39:23] | The reason I’m headed back early… | 我要提早回去的原因是… |
[39:25] | Sylvie, I have some news I wanted to share. | 希尔薇 有些事情我想告诉你 |
[39:29] | – Okay– – For years, Scott has wanted to move to Chicago. | -好啊 -斯科特这些年一直想搬来芝加哥 |
[39:33] | His company has an office in the city, | 他的公司在这边有办公室 |
[39:34] | and he has a bunch of friends here, | 他在这里也有很多朋友 |
[39:36] | and I have always rejected the idea. | 我一直不愿意搬 |
[39:38] | I just–I didn’t think there was anything here for me. | 因为我觉得这里对我太过陌生 |
[39:41] | But now, | 但是现在 |
[39:43] | well, now there’s you. | 这里有了你 |
[39:45] | You’re moving to Chicago? | 你要搬来芝加哥 |
[39:48] | Yeah, that’s what we’re thinking. | 嗯 我们正在考虑 |
[39:51] | But don’t worry. | 但是你不用担心 |
[39:51] | We won’t invade your space or your life | 我们不会在你不愿意的情况下 |
[39:53] | in any way that you don’t want. | 侵犯你的空间和生活 |
[39:55] | I’m not worried, Julie. | 我一点也不担心 朱莉 |
[39:59] | That sounds really nice. | 我很期待你们搬来 |
[40:10] | So, we got steaks, mashed potatoes– | 我们有牛排 土豆泥 |
[40:14] | – With extra butter. – Right. | -还加了很多黄油 -没错 |
[40:15] | And broccoli. | 还有西蓝花 |
[40:17] | Broccoli florets. Breaded and deep fried. | 是花椰菜 裹面包糠油炸 |
[40:19] | Right. | 好的 |
[40:28] | You’re back in time for the trillion-calorie meal. | 你正好赶上了我们的高热量晚餐 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[40:34] | – So was it the guy? – Oh, it was the guy. | -是那个人吗 -是他 |
[40:37] | And his family of four. | 一家四口 |
[40:40] | Ouch. | 天啊 |
[40:42] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[40:45] | I feel for Lisa, you know? | 我好心疼丽莎 |
[40:46] | She was just looking to connect with someone. | 她只是想找个懂她的人 |
[40:49] | I’ve been there. | 我也有过那种感觉 |
[40:50] | It’s not always easy to find your people. | 找到适合自己的人真的不容易 |
[40:53] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[40:59] | So, what can I do to aid and abet this dinner? | 好了 晚餐需要我帮什么忙 |
[41:05] | – Uh, chop the florets. – You got it. | -把花椰菜切了吧 -没问题 |