时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The adoption intermediary I’ve been ignoring, | 我之前一直没理的那个领养中介 |
[00:06] | he said my birth mother is seeking contact. | 我的生母想联系我 |
[00:10] | You have to throw this away for me. | 你得帮我把它扔掉 |
[00:12] | – Are you sure? – Hundred percent. | -你确定吗 -100%确定 |
[00:14] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[00:18] | It’s just a name and an address. | 只有一个名字和一个地址 |
[00:39] | How many calls is that today? | 今天出了多少次车了 |
[00:41] | I lost count. | 数不清了 |
[00:42] | Mercury’s in retrograde. | 水星逆行了 |
[00:44] | It’s a thing. | 是个说法 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna go collapse before the bells go off again. | 下次警铃响之前我要去床上瘫一瘫 |
[00:50] | You’ve been running around all day, | 你今天忙了一整天 |
[00:52] | but I wanted to ask. | 但我想问问 |
[00:53] | Did you reach out to your birth mom? | 你联系生母了吗 |
[00:55] | I picked up the phone a few times. | 我好几次掏出手机 |
[00:58] | I just think it’s better if we speak in person. | 但我还是觉得当面说更好 |
[01:01] | You have her address, right? | 反正你也有她的地址对吧 |
[01:03] | Rockford isn’t that far away. | 罗克福德也没那么远 |
[01:05] | I’ve been going back and forth on how to handle it. | 我也犹豫该怎么应对 |
[01:08] | First impressions are so important, | 第一印象太重要了 |
[01:09] | and I just want to get it right. | 我只想留个好印象 |
[01:11] | The right way is whatever works for you. | 你觉得好 那就是好 |
[01:14] | Dinner’s up! | 晚饭开饭了 |
[01:16] | Thank God. I’m starving. | 谢天谢地 我饿死了 |
[01:17] | We dined at the Med vending machines for lunch. | 我们在医院的售货机吃的午饭 |
[01:21] | Ambulance 61, person injured, | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[01:23] | 489 West Luther Street. | 西卢瑟大街489号 |
[01:25] | Mercury sucks. | 水星太缺德了 |
[01:27] | We’ll put some aside for you guys. | 我们会给你们留饭的 |
[01:29] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[01:48] | In here! | 在这里 |
[01:50] | Hurry, he’s not breathing. | 快点 他没呼吸了 |
[01:53] | Come on, man. Wake up. | 撑住啊哥们 醒醒 |
[01:56] | – What happened? – We found him like this. | -怎么回事 -一发现就是这样了 |
[01:59] | He lives in the building. | 他就住在这栋楼 |
[02:01] | – Uh, okay. – Come on, man. | -好的 -撑住啊 |
[02:02] | Scoot over. | 让开一下 |
[02:04] | – What’s his name? – Jake. | -他叫什么 -杰克 |
[02:07] | Can you hear me, Jake? | 能听到吗 杰克 |
[02:09] | Lips are blue. Skin’s pretty cold. | 嘴唇发青 皮肤很冷 |
[02:12] | Pupils are constricted. | 瞳孔收缩 |
[02:13] | – Naloxone? – Yeah. | -纳洛酮 -好 |
[02:15] | What is that? What does that mean? | 什么情况 什么意思 |
[02:16] | Jake’s showing symptoms of an opioid overdose. | 杰克是鸦片类药物过量的征状 |
[02:19] | This will reverse the effects. | 这种药能逆转症状 |
[02:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:23] | Are his parents home? | 他的父母在家吗 |
[02:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:25] | I’m on it. Which unit? | 我去问 哪一间 |
[02:28] | 2B 2b. | |
[02:32] | Hello. Paramedics. | 您好 我是护理人员 |
[02:35] | Paramedics. | 护理人员 |
[02:43] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[02:47] | Hey, Brett. We got another one! | 布雷特 这里也有一个 |
[02:50] | Stay with him I’ll be right back. | 看着他 我马上回来 |
[02:57] | She’s overdosing too. | 她也服药过量了 |
[03:02] | Here. | 给 |
[03:10] | Paramedics. Anyone home? | 我是护理人员 有人在家吗 |
[03:12] | She’s not responding. Let’s give her another dose. | 她没反应 再来一针 |
[03:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:40] | Excuse me. | 有人吗 |
[03:48] | Ambulance 61 to Main. | 61号救护车呼叫总台 |
[03:49] | We need two additional ambulances | 需要两辆救护车 |
[03:50] | and a rescue unit to assist with forced entry. | 和一支急救队 准备强行进入 |
[03:53] | Possible spinal injury. | 可能有脊椎损伤 |
[04:08] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:09] | Uh, two overdose victims are on their way to Med. | 两名药物过量患者已经送去医院了 |
[04:11] | There’s a possible third trapped in the bathroom. | 第三名疑似伤患被困在卫生间 |
[04:13] | Body’s blocking the door. | 身体把门挡住了 |
[04:14] | Hey, Cruz, grab a sawzall. | 克鲁兹 上电锯 |
[04:16] | Got it, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[04:30] | the way she’s positioned, | 她现在的位置和姿势 |
[04:31] | if we shoulder it open, | 如果把门撞开 |
[04:32] | we’re risking a neck injury. | 可能会伤到她的颈部 |
[04:34] | She’s been there for a while. | 她已经躺了有一会儿了 |
[04:35] | We’ll get her out. | 我们会救她出来的 |
[04:40] | Halligan. | 铁铤 |
[04:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:44] | Good. | 就位 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:16] | – Got a pulse. – Okay. | -有脉搏 -好 |
[05:25] | Come on. Come on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[05:32] | Yes, okay, yes. | 太好了 |
[05:34] | Brandi! | 布兰迪 |
[05:36] | – What happened? – Back up. | -怎么回事 -退后 |
[05:37] | – Is she okay? – Is that her name, Brandi? | -她还好吗 -她叫这个名字吗 布兰迪 |
[05:39] | No, no, my girlfriend. | 不是 我女朋友 |
[05:41] | She called me. | 她给我打来电话 |
[05:42] | She got some pills at a party. Said they made her sick. | 她在一个派对上拿到点药 说用了特别恶心 |
[05:44] | I told her to hang up and call 911. | 我让她赶紧打电话报警 |
[05:49] | Brandi! Where is she? | 布兰迪 她在哪里 |
[05:50] | She said she was here. | 她说她在这里的 |
[05:51] | There was another girl. | 刚才还有另外一个女孩 |
[05:52] | I think maybe Brandi? | 也许是布兰迪 |
[05:53] | She’s on her way to the hospital. | 她在去医院的路上 |
[05:55] | We’re gonna go there too. Do you want to go with us? | 我们也会过去 你要一起吗 |
[05:59] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:00] | – Why? – We’re just trying to help. | -问这个干什么 -我们只是想帮忙 |
[06:02] | Your girlfriend took some pills | 你女朋友吃了点药 |
[06:03] | and we need to know what they are. | 我们需要知道是什么药 |
[06:19] | I don’t know, he was about 17? | 我不知道 他大概17岁左右 |
[06:21] | 18 years old. Didn’t get a name. | 或者18岁 没问到名字 |
[06:23] | We’ll track him down. | 我们会找到他的 |
[06:24] | He was acting pretty strange. | 他的表现很奇怪 |
[06:26] | Something about him was off. | 有点不对劲 |
[06:27] | People don’t usually run when they’re innocent. | 要是无辜的人 不会逃跑的 |
[06:29] | So the girlfriend, Brandi, | 这位女朋友 布兰迪 |
[06:30] | they took her to Chicago Med, right? | 他们送去芝加哥医院了 对吧 |
[06:32] | Yeah, she was pretty far gone. | 对 但是她的情况比较严重 |
[06:35] | Worst of the bunch. | 是几个人里最严重的 |
[06:36] | Three ODs at once, | 三个人同时用药过量 |
[06:37] | it’s gotta be a hot batch. | 这批药肯定有问题 |
[06:38] | I’m thinking counterfeit oxy, right? | 会不会是伪造氧可酮 |
[06:40] | Yeah, we’ve been getting a lot of that lately. | 是啊 最近这种情况很多 |
[06:42] | We’ll go over there to Med. | 我们会去医院 |
[06:43] | We’ll try to see what we can find out, | 看看能发现什么 |
[06:45] | what they took and where they got it from. | 吃了什么药 从哪里拿到的 |
[06:47] | Thanks for sticking around, bro. | 谢谢你留下来 兄弟 |
[06:48] | Yeah, you got it. | 不必客气 |
[06:49] | – All right? – Thanks. | -好 -谢了 |
[07:04] | Hey, you two. Your food’s in the fridge. | 你们俩回来了 吃的在冰箱里 |
[07:06] | We had to keep it from Capp, | 为了防止卡普偷吃 |
[07:07] | so we wrote “Tuesday” on the tinfoil. | 我们在锡纸上写了”周二” |
[07:09] | Oh, no. Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:11] | Ritter just asked me to feed her and I just assumed. | 里特让我喂它 我以为是喂那个 |
[07:15] | Oh, that’s-that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:16] | I don’t have much of an appetite anyway. | 我本来也没什么胃口 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna take a shower, wash the day away. | 我去洗个澡缓缓 |
[07:25] | Cruz told us what happened. | 克鲁兹跟我们说了情况 |
[07:27] | Sounds like a pretty rough call. | 看来这次出警挺辛苦的 |
[07:28] | Yeah. One girl didn’t make it. | 是啊 有个女孩没撑过来 |
[07:30] | – Yeah. – Died en route to Med. | -是吗 -在去医院的路上去世了 |
[07:32] | Brandi? | 布兰迪吗 |
[07:35] | 17 years old. Baby. | 17岁 还是个孩子 |
[07:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:40] | Makes me want to homeschool my kids, you know? | 我想让我家孩子都在家里学习 |
[07:42] | And ground ’em for life. | 一辈子禁足 |
[07:45] | Only way to keep ’em safe these days. | 只有这样才能保证他们安全 |
[08:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:08] | They were just kids. | 她们还是孩子 |
[08:11] | Stupid, reckless kids. | 愚蠢而冲动的孩子 |
[08:23] | You saved two lives tonight. | 你今晚救了两个人的生命 |
[08:26] | Try to focus on that. | 多想想这个吧 |
[08:35] | So when you were talking before | 对了 你之前跟我说 |
[08:38] | about your birth mom… | 关于你的生母 |
[08:40] | if you don’t want to get into it, | 如果你不想深入了解 |
[08:41] | I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[08:42] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[08:44] | Suddenly, I can’t stop talking about it. | 我突然就说起这些停不下来了 |
[08:46] | I even spilled to Foster and Kidd, so. | 我甚至把这事告诉了福斯特和基德 |
[08:49] | What were you gonna say? | 你刚才想说什么 |
[08:51] | Well, if you’re thinking about meeting her in person, | 如果你在考虑亲自去见她 |
[08:53] | I’d be happy to drive you to her place in Rockford. | 我很乐意开车送你去她在罗克福德市的住处 |
[08:57] | I mean, I know you can handle it solo, | 我知道你完全可以自己去 |
[08:59] | I just thought it might help to have a buddy. | 我只是觉得有个伴可能会有帮助 |
[09:05] | That’d be amazing. | 那真是太好了 |
[09:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Severide, Officer Ruzek called. | 西弗莱德 鲁塞克警官打电话来了 |
[09:23] | They found the boyfriend. | 他们找到了那位男友 |
[09:24] | They just asked if you could run over | 他们就是问你 |
[09:25] | to 21st for a few minutes. | 能否到21区去一趟 |
[09:27] | – Me, what for? – I have no idea. | -我 干什么 -我不知道 |
[09:28] | But I’ll cover the squad until you get back. | 但我会在你回来之前帮你看着救援队 |
[09:38] | Brandi’s mom gave us the boyfriend’s name and address, | 布兰迪的妈妈把她男友的姓名和地址给了我们 |
[09:40] | so we brought him in for a little chat. | 于是我们就把他带过来聊聊 |
[09:42] | He says it wasn’t him at the apartment. | 他说当时在公寓的不是他 |
[09:46] | Well, unless he’s got a twin brother | 好吧 除非他还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[09:48] | who’s also dating Brandi, | 也在跟布兰迪约会 |
[09:49] | that’s him. | 就是他 |
[09:53] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[09:55] | I want you to meet a friend of mine. | 我想让你见见我的朋友 |
[09:57] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[10:00] | Quick word of advice. | 给你一点忠告 |
[10:01] | Stop lying to these guys. | 别对他们撒谎 |
[10:03] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[10:04] | Then why the hell did you run away? | 那你为什么要逃跑 |
[10:05] | That’s a very good question. Doesn’t look good. | 这是个好问题 看来情况不妙 |
[10:08] | And it makes us feel like you have something to hide. | 而且这会让我们觉得你有事要隐瞒 |
[10:10] | Like maybe you know who gave Brandi those pills, | 比如也许你知道谁给了布兰迪那些药 |
[10:12] | and you’re trying to protect them. | 而且试图保护他们 |
[10:14] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[10:15] | Look, I don’t know where she got them. | 听着 我不知道她从哪里弄来的那些药 |
[10:16] | Didn’t you say she got them at a party? | 你不是说过她是在派对上弄来的吗 |
[10:19] | Travis, listen. | 特拉维斯 听着 |
[10:22] | Your girlfriend died tonight, but it wasn’t by accident, | 你女朋友今晚去世了 这不是偶然的 |
[10:25] | you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[10:26] | Whoever gave her those pills– | 不管是谁给了她那些药 |
[10:27] | they knew that it was fentanyl. | 他们都以为那是芬太尼 |
[10:29] | You know why they do that? | 你知道他们为什么要那么做吗 |
[10:30] | ‘Cause they’re cheaper to make. | 因为芬太尼成本更低 |
[10:32] | But a lot more deadly. | 但更致命 |
[10:34] | All they want to do is make money, Travis. | 他们只想赚钱 特拉维斯 |
[10:35] | They don’t care about who dies. | 他们不在乎谁会没命 |
[10:43] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 行 |
[10:46] | Got the pills at this party we were at. | 我们是在派对上弄到的药 |
[10:48] | But I don’t know who from. | 但我不知道是谁给的 |
[10:50] | After we left, I went home. | 我们离开派对之后 我就回家了 |
[10:52] | I went to bed. | 我上床睡觉了 |
[10:54] | I got early morning practice. | 我一大早还要训练 |
[10:56] | I play basketball, | 我是打篮球的 |
[10:58] | and Coach gives us random drug tests. | 教练随时会给我们做药检 |
[11:02] | I could get kicked off the team just for being there. | 我连去了那里都可能被踢出球队 |
[11:05] | That’s why I ran! | 所以我才逃跑 |
[11:06] | Look, I can’t be involved. | 听着 我不能跟这事扯上关系 |
[11:08] | Oh, well, sorry to say, | 好吧 抱歉地告诉你 |
[11:10] | you’re involved whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 你都跟这事扯上关系了 |
[11:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:17] | I’m just freaked out. | 我只是吓坏了 |
[11:22] | And Brandi… Brandi’s dead. | 而布兰迪 布兰迪已经死了 |
[11:29] | This can’t be real, you know? | 这不可能是真的 你知道吗 |
[11:33] | Feels like a bad dream. | 感觉像做了场噩梦 |
[11:39] | But I don’t know who sold her the pills. | 但我不知道是谁把那些药卖给她的 |
[11:42] | Straight up. | 说实话 |
[11:44] | If I did, I would tell you. | 如果我知道 我会告诉你们 |
[11:47] | We believe that. | 我们相信你 |
[11:50] | Let’s start with who threw the party and where it was at. | 我们先从派对是谁在哪里开的查起 |
[11:59] | – Thanks for the assist, Kelly. – Yeah, anytime. | -谢谢帮忙 凯利 -随时叫我 |
[12:02] | Not sure how much help I was, though. | 虽然我也不确定能帮上多少 |
[12:04] | We knew about the party because of you. | 我们因为你才知道那个派对 |
[12:05] | Without that, we wouldn’t have anything at all. | 没有那个 我们什么都不知道 |
[12:08] | What’s your next move? | 你下一步怎么走 |
[12:09] | Put a list together of everyone there. | 列一份派对上所有人的名单 |
[12:11] | Bring them in one by one | 把他们一个个带到局里 |
[12:12] | till we get the pills off the street. | 直到那药从街上消失 |
[12:14] | – Thank you, brother. – Yeah. | -谢了 兄弟 -没事 |
[12:18] | So it is the least he could do. | 我们至少可以这么做 |
[12:20] | You cannot be mad at me about that. | 你不能因为那个生我的气 |
[12:22] | I told you, it just slipped out that night. | 我说了 它就是那晚滑出来了 |
[12:25] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God, Sean. | 我天 肖恩 |
[12:33] | How long has it been? | 这都多久了 |
[12:35] | Almost four years. | 快四年了 |
[12:36] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:37] | Last I heard, you were moving to San Diego. | 我上次听说你要搬去圣地亚哥 |
[12:39] | Yeah, I’m still there. | 对 我还在那里 |
[12:41] | Can’t say I miss these Chicago winters. | 我不是很想念芝加哥的冬天 |
[12:42] | Well, it was the Windy City before you left, | 你离开之前它是风城 |
[12:44] | but now it is the Polar Vortex. | 现在它是极地涡旋 |
[12:46] | Hi. Emily Foster. | 你好 我是艾米丽·福斯特 |
[12:49] | – Sean Roman. – Oh, yes. | -肖恩·罗曼 -你好 |
[12:50] | This is my partner on 61 of almost two years. | 这是我在61号救护车快两年的搭档 |
[12:53] | And Sean’s Chicago PD. | 肖恩是在芝加哥警局 |
[12:55] | Was with the 21st until, well… | 之前是在21区 直到 |
[12:57] | Till an injury sidelined me, and I moved to San Diego. | 直到我因为一次受伤退出 搬去圣地亚哥 |
[13:00] | I get to wear shorts year-round now. | 我现在全年都要穿短裤了 |
[13:03] | – But I do miss Chicago. – Oh, we miss you. | -但我很想芝加哥 -我们很想你 |
[13:06] | Here, come say hi to everybody. | 来跟大家打个招呼吧 |
[13:07] | Actually, Sylvie, I’m not here to visit. | 希尔薇 说实话我今天不是来拜访的 |
[13:08] | And I’m a little pressed for time. | 我时间有点紧张 |
[13:10] | Oh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | My little sister, Sarah. | 我的妹妹 莎拉 |
[13:14] | She went missing last week. | 她上周失踪了 |
[13:16] | And tonight her best friend died of a drug overdose. | 今晚她最好的朋友吸毒过量而死 |
[13:19] | I heard you answered the call. | 我听说是你出勤的 |
[13:21] | I need to know what happened. | 我得知道发生了什么 |
[13:33] | So when did you last see her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[13:35] | It’s been a few weeks over Facetime. | 是几周前的视频通话 |
[13:37] | I don’t make it back to Chicago that much. | 我不经常回芝加哥 |
[13:40] | My folks said she left for school last Thursday | 我的朋友说她上周四离开学校 |
[13:42] | and never came home. | 再也没有回家 |
[13:43] | You file with Missing Persons? | 你上报失踪人口了吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, as soon as I got to town three days ago, | 我三天前一回来就上报了 |
[13:46] | but you know how it is down there. | 但你知道这里是什么样的 |
[13:47] | They’re buried. | 石沉大海 |
[13:48] | I can’t sit around and just wait by the phone. | 我不能干坐着等电话 |
[13:50] | Yeah. I wouldn’t be able to. | 是啊 换我也不会 |
[13:53] | Sarah was always a little wild. | 莎拉之前一直有点野 |
[13:55] | You know, tons of energy growing up. | 长大了精力充沛 |
[13:57] | She was a happy kid. | 她是个快乐的孩子 |
[13:59] | I guess she made some new friends. | 我猜她是交了几个新朋友 |
[14:01] | Been in and out of trouble. | 时不时就有点麻烦 |
[14:03] | Shoplifting, drinking. | 偷窃 喝酒 |
[14:05] | Now she’s gone missing, | 现在她失踪了 |
[14:06] | and three of her friends oD on fentanyl? | 她的三个朋友都芬太尼过量 |
[14:08] | That doesn’t mean she’s doing it too. | 那不意味着她也嗑药 |
[14:10] | I hope not. | 但愿如此 |
[14:11] | Intelligence is working the ODs right now. | 情报人员现在在调查吸毒过量的人 |
[14:13] | I know, but I’m a civilian these days, | 我知道 但我现在只是平民 |
[14:14] | so Voight doesn’t want me tagging along. | 所以博伊特不让我跟着 |
[14:16] | Well, I was just over there. They brought a guy in. | 我刚才还在那里 他们带了个人回局里 |
[14:18] | He might know your sister. | 他可能认识你妹妹 |
[14:19] | Travis Butler. | 特拉维斯·巴勒特 |
[14:20] | Star point guard at Kaufmann High. | 考夫曼高中的明星控卫 |
[14:21] | Spoke to him on the phone a few days ago. | 几天前我跟他电话联系过 |
[14:23] | He’s one of my sister’s new friends. | 他是我妹妹的新朋友之一 |
[14:26] | But he hasn’t seen her since last Thursday either. | 但是上周四之后他也没见过她 |
[14:29] | Nobody has. | 谁都没有见过她了 |
[14:30] | Did you say Kaufmann? | 你是说考夫曼 |
[14:32] | Is that where your sister goes to school? | 你妹妹是在那里上学吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, she’s a junior there. Why? | 对 她在那上三年级 怎么了 |
[14:36] | My wife’s a teacher there. | 我妻子在那当老师 |
[14:57] | I was hoping to catch you before work. | 我想着能在你上班之前回来见到你 |
[15:00] | You know I can’t leave without my kiss. | 没收到我的吻 我是不会走的 |
[15:02] | Favorite part of my day. | 我每天最喜欢的一刻 |
[15:06] | There. Now I can go. | 好了 现在我可以走了 |
[15:13] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[15:16] | Three students from your school | 你学校里有三个学生 |
[15:17] | overdosed on opioids last night. | 昨晚用鸦片类药物过量了 |
[15:22] | 51 took the call. | 51消防队接的警 |
[15:24] | Fortunately, we were able to save two of them, | 幸运的是 我们救过来两个 |
[15:25] | but one girl, she, uh… | 但一个女孩 她… |
[15:31] | She didn’t make it. | 她没救过来 |
[15:33] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[15:37] | Who? | 是谁 |
[15:38] | Brandi Powell was her name. | 布兰迪·鲍威尔 |
[15:40] | I didn’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[15:43] | That poor girl and her family, my God. | 那可怜的孩子还有她的家人 我的天啊 |
[15:45] | But…how does that happen? | 可… 这是怎么回事 |
[15:48] | Three overdoses all at once. | 三人同时用药过量 |
[15:50] | It’s what they call a hot batch. | 是他们说最近流行的 |
[15:51] | Counterfeit pills. | 是假药 |
[15:54] | That’s our second drug-related death this semester. | 那是我们这学期第二起与毒品有关的死亡了 |
[15:58] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[16:02] | Sarah Roman. That name ring a bell? | 莎拉·罗曼 这名字你听说过吗 |
[16:06] | She’s a junior. | 她是三年级的 |
[16:08] | Why, is she one of the three that overdosed? | 怎么 她是用药过量里的一个吗 |
[16:09] | No. | 不 |
[16:10] | But she’s gone missing. | 但她失踪了 |
[16:12] | Her older brother was a cop at 21st. | 她哥哥曾在21区当警察 |
[16:13] | He’s trying to track her down. | 他在找她 |
[16:15] | Apparently, she was really good friends | 很明显 她和昨晚死去的那个女孩 |
[16:16] | with the girl that died last night. | 是非常要好的朋友 |
[16:18] | He seems to think that her disappearance is somehow connected. | 他好像觉得她的失踪与这事有点什么关系 |
[16:24] | With all that’s going on… | 出了这么多事… |
[16:27] | I really hate to ask. | 我真的不想让求你 |
[16:29] | I’ll talk with him. | 我会去和他谈谈 |
[16:31] | Sure? | 真的 |
[16:32] | Yeah, whatever I can do to help. | 当然 只要我能帮上忙的 |
[16:37] | It’s gonna be a tough day. | 今天会是挺难熬的一天 |
[16:48] | It’s crazy, you know? | 太不可思议了 |
[16:52] | A month ago, I couldn’t care less | 一个月前 我才不会想 |
[16:53] | about meeting my birth mom. | 和我的生母见面呢 |
[16:55] | It wasn’t even on my radar. | 我想都没想过 |
[16:58] | Now my whole life is about to change. | 而我整个人生都要发生变化了 |
[17:03] | It doesn’t have to. | 不一定要 |
[17:08] | Nothing has to change unless you want it to. | 除非你想 否则什么都不需要改变 |
[17:12] | Yeah. I guess that’s true. | 嗯 我想这话是对的 |
[17:17] | But I won’t control the idea of who she is anymore. | 可我不会再控制自己不去想她是什么样了 |
[17:22] | When I was little, like six years old, | 我小时候 大概六岁吧 |
[17:25] | I had a bad case of Disney princess fever. | 我特别特别想做迪士尼的公主 |
[17:28] | And I was convinced | 我十分肯定 |
[17:30] | that my real parents were British royals. | 我的生身父母是英国皇室 |
[17:34] | – Really? – I knew it wasn’t true. | -是吗 -我知道这不是真的 |
[17:36] | It was just fun to pretend. | 那样假想挺好玩的 |
[17:39] | As I got older, | 我长大一点 |
[17:42] | I guess I never looked for my birth parents because, | 我想我从来没去寻找我的生父生母是因为 |
[17:46] | A, I love my parents dearly, | 第一 我非常爱我的父母亲 |
[17:48] | and, B, I figured | 第二 我想 |
[17:52] | the reality could never live up to the fantasy. | 现实永远不及幻想美好 |
[18:02] | 203教室 D.博登老师 化学实验室 | |
[18:08] | – Now a good time? – Yeah, come in, come in. | -方便吗 -来 进来 |
[18:10] | Everybody’s in the auditorium. | 大家都在礼堂呢 |
[18:12] | We’re sending the kids home early today | 因为所发生的事 我们今天 |
[18:13] | after what happened, so… | 要让学生们早放学 所以… |
[18:14] | Uh, Donna, this is Sean Roman. | 堂娜 他是肖恩·罗曼 |
[18:18] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你见我们 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I just hope that we can help you find your sister. | 我希望我们能帮你找到你妹妹 |
[18:22] | Uh, you should know that we have Sarah | 得让你知道一下 莎拉被 |
[18:25] | on academic probation. | 留校察看处理了 |
[18:27] | She missed a lot of school this semester. | 她这学期旷了很多课 |
[18:29] | And, uh, you know, her record was | 要知道 在这学期以前 |
[18:32] | pretty clean up until then. | 她的记录都挺良好的 |
[18:33] | Oftentimes maybe something happens at home | 会不会是因为家里出了事 |
[18:35] | or they fall into the wrong crowd. | 或者是她们认识了一些坏孩子 |
[18:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:43] | This is Sarah’s friend. | 这是莎拉的朋友 |
[18:45] | Shelby. | 莎尔比 |
[18:47] | Why don’t you tell them what you told me? | 把你告诉我的跟他们讲一下吧 |
[18:49] | This isn’t gonna get back to him, right? | 这些话他不会知道的吧 |
[18:51] | No, whatever you say will stay between us, okay? | 不会的 你的话我们会帮你保密 |
[18:54] | You can trust these men. | 你可以信任这些人 |
[18:57] | Is Sarah really in trouble? | 莎拉真的有麻烦了吗 |
[18:58] | She might be unless we can find her. | 是的 除非我们能找到她 |
[19:05] | She’s been going out with this old guy. | 她在和一个老男人约会 |
[19:07] | How old? | 有多老 |
[19:09] | I don’t know, like, 25. | 我也不确定 大概25岁吧 |
[19:12] | Do you know his name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[19:14] | Logan Peters. | 洛根·彼得斯 |
[19:15] | I’m pretty sure he used to go here. | 我知道他以前经常来学校 |
[19:17] | Never graduated, though. I pulled his file. | 他高中没毕业 我调出了他的档案 |
[19:19] | He was expelled for dealing. | 他因为贩毒被开除了 |
[19:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | You know how they met? | 你知道他们怎么认识的吗 |
[19:31] | Here, I think. | 在学校 我觉得 |
[19:33] | He still hanging around? | 他还在附近闲逛吗 |
[19:34] | In the parking lot after school. | 放学后会出现在停车场 |
[19:36] | It’s really sad, actually. | 说起来 他真的挺可怜的 |
[19:38] | He’s there most days. | 他大部分时间都在这 |
[19:40] | He comes to, like, all of our parties. | 我们所有的派对他都会来 |
[19:42] | I mean, like, get a life, right? | 他就没有自己的生活吗 |
[19:46] | If I’m his age and I’m still hanging out with high schoolers… | 如果我要这么大了还跟高中生玩 |
[19:57] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:57] | Sit on the parking lot? | 在停车场蹲点 |
[19:58] | Wait for this guy to come back around? | 等着这家伙回来吗 |
[19:59] | School’s out. I don’t feel like waiting. | 放学了 我也不想等 |
[20:02] | So how do we find him? | 那我们怎么找到他 |
[20:03] | I worked the beat in this neighborhood. | 我在这个街区工作 |
[20:04] | I know who to ask. | 我知道要去问谁 |
[20:05] | Maybe loop in Intelligence? | 去问问情报部吗 |
[20:07] | Sounds like Logan could be the dealer they’re looking for. | 听起来洛根是我们要找的毒贩 |
[20:09] | I’ll check it out first. Get a read on the guy. | 我来查查这个家伙 |
[20:11] | No use sending them down the wrong trail, | 要是让他们顺着错误的线索查 |
[20:13] | having Voight come down on me for sticking my nose in it. | 被博伊特知道的话 他也会骂我 |
[20:16] | And if he’s dating my 17-year-old sister, | 而且如果他在和我17岁的妹妹约会 |
[20:18] | we’re gonna have words. | 我们可有的聊了 |
[20:20] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[20:21] | Next stop won’t be as friendly. | 我要去的下个地方不会这么友好了 |
[20:23] | You’re gonna need backup. | 你需要人来支持你 |
[20:25] | Can’t hurt, but you’ve done enough already. | 是不错 但是你今天做的足够多了 |
[20:27] | I got a sister too. | 我也有妹妹 |
[20:29] | Went through some hard times. | 我们也度过了一些艰难的时光 |
[20:34] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:35] | Let’s do this. | 那我们去吧 |
[20:52] | Here it is. | 就是这里 |
[20:55] | Looks nice. | 看着不错 |
[21:00] | Sylvie? | 希尔薇 |
[21:02] | I’m going. | 我要去了 |
[21:05] | I’m doing this. | 我去了 |
[21:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[21:12] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[21:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:42] | Um, hi, my– my name is Sylvie Brett. | 你好 我叫希尔薇·布莱特 |
[21:45] | I’m looking for Julie? | 请问朱莉在吗 |
[21:48] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[21:49] | I-I’m sorry. I should have called first. | 不好意思 我应该先打个电话的 |
[21:53] | There’s nobody here by that name. | 这家没人叫这个名字 |
[21:55] | You must have the wrong address. | 你找错地址了 |
[21:56] | Uh, isn’t–isn’t that the same address, though? | 这是同一个地址吧 |
[22:00] | I’m really sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[22:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | Apparently, she doesn’t live here. | 很明显 她不住这 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:33] | I thought she wrote that address down recently. | 她应该是最近写下的地址吧 |
[22:35] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[22:42] | Maybe this is the universe’s way | 也许这是老天爷 |
[22:43] | of telling me to leave it alone. | 告诉我 不要来找了 |
[22:50] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:08] | Here. | 这边 |
[23:24] | Yeah, we’re looking for Riz. Tell him we know Cutty. | 我们在找里兹 告诉他 我们认识卡蒂 |
[23:31] | You can wait out here if you want. | 如果你想 你可以等在这 |
[23:32] | Nah, I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[24:01] | Riz. | 里兹 |
[24:11] | So you know Cutty, huh? | 你认识卡蒂啊 |
[24:14] | Yeah, he’s an old friend. | 老交情了 |
[24:22] | Then you should know he’s dead! | 那你该知道他早死了 |
[24:30] | Why you coming to my crib | 为什么你跑到我的地盘 |
[24:30] | Dropping a dead man’s name, huh? | 还说个死人的名字 |
[24:33] | I haven’t seen him in a while. | 有一阵没看见他了 |
[24:35] | Well, you look like cops. | 你看起来像个条子 |
[24:37] | But they knew Cutty got lit up on the corner. | 但是他们知道卡蒂在角落里吸毒嗨死了 |
[24:39] | Everyone did! | 他们都知道 |
[24:40] | Everyone except you. | 就你不知道 |
[24:43] | Look, we’re not here to do business. | 我们来这里不是来找事的 |
[24:44] | We just have a few questions for you. | 只是想问你几个问题 |
[24:47] | Questions? | 问问题 |
[24:48] | What makes you think I want to help | 你为什么觉得我会帮助 |
[24:48] | you two Justin Timberlake-looking undercover narcs, huh? | 你们俩长得像说唱明星的便衣刑警 |
[24:52] | Does this look like an information desk to you? | 这看起来像审讯桌吗 |
[24:55] | Do I look like a snitch? | 我看起来像告密的小人吗 |
[24:56] | Okay, I used to be a cop. Not anymore. | 我过去是警察 现在不是了 |
[24:59] | And I knew Cutty from the beat. That’s it. | 我以前巡逻的时候认识卡蒂的而已 |
[25:07] | You heard me call that, right? | 你听着我说的没 |
[25:09] | I knew they was five-oh. | 我早就知道他们是警察 |
[25:15] | Stay on the ground! | 待着别动 |
[25:16] | Stay down! Stay down! | 不许动 不许动 |
[25:17] | Don’t move! Stay on the ground. | 不许动 待着那 |
[25:19] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[25:24] | Didn’t have to go this way. | 没必要这样的 |
[25:27] | You know this guy? His name’s Logan Peters. | 你认识这个人吗 他叫洛根·彼得斯 |
[25:30] | No, man. | 不认识 |
[25:31] | Try again. | 再看看 |
[25:33] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[25:37] | You remember now? | 现在想起来了没 |
[25:40] | Yeah, white boy working the schools. | 在学校那片混的白人小孩 |
[25:42] | Wanna be banger. | 想入帮 |
[25:43] | Yeah, well, he’s selling counterfeit oxy. | 对 他在卖假氧可酮 |
[25:45] | I ain’t supplying him. | 我没有给他供货 |
[25:46] | Then who is? | 谁在供货 |
[25:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:47] | Well, maybe you can remember! | 你再好好想想 |
[25:48] | I know where he hangs out! | 我知道他在哪混 |
[25:52] | He’s rolling with the West-Seven crew. | 他在和西街七少他们混 |
[25:55] | They the ones that got Cutty. | 卡蒂原来也是那的 |
[25:57] | Southside Hustlers? | 南区摔跤手帮 |
[25:58] | They hang at the courts on 15th and Fillmore. | 他们在15号大街和菲尔莫尔街的球场混 |
[26:05] | He’ll come around. | 他会去那的 |
[26:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:21] | Stay down. | 待着别动 |
[26:29] | What’s a guy like Logan doing with the Southside Hustlers? | 洛根那种人怎么和南区摔跤手帮有关 |
[26:31] | Could be an asylum seeker. | 可能是寻求保护 |
[26:33] | Gives up a percentage for protection. | 花点钱保自己周全 |
[26:36] | You’re calling in Voight now, right? | 你要告诉博伊特了吧 |
[26:37] | Or someone from gang unit? | 或者反黑组的什么人 |
[26:40] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[26:41] | Hey, man. I get it. | 兄弟 我理解你 |
[26:43] | Finding your sister’s your number one priority. | 现在找到你妹妹是最重要的 |
[26:45] | But we just got confirmation | 但是我们刚刚知道了 |
[26:46] | that this guy is a school dealer. | 这个人在学校卖药 |
[26:47] | And he still could have more of those pills. | 如果他手上还有那些药丸 |
[26:49] | We gotta call it in. | 我们得赶紧抓住他 |
[26:50] | Last thing I want is a bunch of cruisers | 我最不想的事就是一堆警察巡逻车 |
[26:52] | pulling up to those courts, scaring the guy off | 围着那些球场 在我和他们交谈前 |
[26:53] | before I get a chance to talk to him. | 就把他们全都吓跑了 |
[26:55] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[26:57] | You’re not a cop anymore. | 你不再是个警察了 |
[26:58] | No, but I’m Sarah’s big brother. | 对 但我是莎拉的哥哥 |
[27:00] | You don’t have a badge to back yourself up, man. | 你都没有警徽防身 哥们 |
[27:02] | You can bow out anytime. This isn’t your crusade. | 你随时可以退出 这事跟你无关 |
[27:07] | They got a jump on me in there. | 他们在那里摆了我一道 |
[27:08] | Could have gone sideways fast if I went in alone. | 如果是我一个人进去 情况可能对我不利 |
[27:11] | Still could. | 现在也还是有可能 |
[27:16] | I’ll call it in after I get a chance to talk to the guy. | 等我找到机会和那家伙谈过之后就上报 |
[27:29] | So the guy there didn’t even know who she was? | 所以那个人根本不知道她是谁吗 |
[27:32] | I-I didn’t ask. | 我 我没有问 |
[27:35] | Honestly, whatever that weirdness was, | 老实说 不管他为什么这么奇怪 |
[27:37] | I don’t want any part of it. | 我都不想搅和进去 |
[27:39] | All right, I don’t blame you. | 好的 我不会说你 |
[27:44] | Could she really be so careless | 她真的会那么粗心 |
[27:46] | that she wrote down the wrong address? | 把地址写错吗 |
[27:50] | It was in the past. | 这事已经过去很久了 |
[27:51] | Buried. Pretty deep. | 埋起来了 埋得非常深 |
[27:54] | And… | 但是 |
[27:57] | I started feeling that little | 我开始感到胸口有一种 |
[28:01] | flutter feeling in my chest that I must have– | 细微的触动 我小时候一定有过 |
[28:03] | must have felt a hundred times when I was a kid. | 一定有过千百次这种感觉 |
[28:07] | It happened every time I let myself wonder. | 每次我自我怀疑时 它都会出现 |
[28:12] | The woman who had me, gave me away… | 那个生下我却把我送人的女人… |
[28:16] | what’s she really like? | 她到底是个什么样的人 |
[28:22] | I’m so sorry, Sylvie. | 我很遗憾 希尔薇 |
[28:26] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[28:33] | Just pick the dumbest thing on Netflix and hit play, okay? | 在网飞上选一个最傻的节目播放 好吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. You got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[28:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:50] | Adam. Your visitor’s here. | 亚当 有人找你 |
[28:53] | Think we found our guy. | 我想我们找到那个人了 |
[28:54] | Logan Peters. | 洛根·彼得斯 |
[28:56] | Got three sources put him at the party. | 有三个消息来源说他参加了派对 |
[28:58] | Halstead and Upton are out looking for him right now. | 霍斯特德和厄普顿正在找他 |
[29:00] | Check the basketball courts on 15th and Fillmore. | 去第十五大街和菲尔莫的篮球场看看 |
[29:02] | We got intel he’s hanging with the Southside Hustlers. | 我们得到情报 他和南区摔跤手帮有关系 |
[29:06] | Roman said he’d call you once he found the guy, | 罗曼说他一找到那家伙就会联系你们 |
[29:07] | but he’s–he’s not thinking straight. | 但他 但他现在不理智 |
[29:09] | I’m worried he’s gonna get himself killed. | 我担心他会害死自己 |
[29:11] | Wait a second, you talking about Sean Roman? | 等等 你说的是肖恩·罗曼 |
[29:13] | – Kim’s ex-partner? – Yeah. | -金的前搭档吗 -是的 |
[29:16] | What’s he got to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[29:19] | Well, this dirtbag’s dating his sister. | 这个混蛋在和他妹妹约会 |
[29:23] | His missing sister? | 他失踪的妹妹 |
[29:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:26] | What now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[29:29] | He said you guys were looking into it. | 他说你们在调查 |
[29:30] | I’ve been with Roman all day looking for her. | 我一整天都跟罗曼一起在找她 |
[29:32] | Sean’s in Chicago? | 肖恩在芝加哥吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:45] | We’ll use in here. | 我们在这里谈 |
[29:47] | I’ve been on those courts all night. | 我一整晚都在球场 |
[29:49] | Still no sign of Roman. | 还是没有看到罗曼 |
[29:50] | Yeah, well, he had a few hours’ jump on us. | 是的 他比我们早几个小时 |
[29:52] | He could’ve already made contact with Logan. | 可能已经在跟洛根接触了 |
[29:55] | He promised he’d call it in once he did. | 他答应过我一接触就上报 |
[29:56] | Yeah, he also lied to you and didn’t tell us he was here. | 是的 他还骗你说告诉过我们他在这里了 |
[29:59] | – Any trace on his phone? – No. | -他的手机有线索吗 -没有 |
[30:01] | Pulled the SIM. | 卸掉了手机卡 |
[30:03] | So wherever he is, he doesn’t want to be found. | 所以不管他在哪里 他都不想被人找到 |
[30:05] | CPD has the resources to locate his sister. | 警署有办法找到他妹妹 |
[30:09] | Do you have any idea why he would go out of his way | 你们知道他为什么要这样 |
[30:10] | to keep you in the dark like this? | 瞒着你们行动吗 |
[30:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:17] | We haven’t spoken in a while. | 我们有段时间没说话了 |
[30:19] | It’s been a few years since we broke up, | 分手已经好几年了 |
[30:21] | but we just… | 但我们… |
[30:22] | – We fell out of touch, so– – Hold on. | -我们断了联系 所以… -等等 |
[30:23] | He could’ve picked up the phone and called. | 他拿起手机打个电话过来就行 |
[30:25] | That’s not on you. I mean, look. | 这不是你的责任 |
[30:27] | The guy–his sister’s missing. I feel for him. | 那家伙 他妹妹失踪了 我很同情他 |
[30:30] | I do. It’s awful. It sucks, | 真的 很可怕 很糟糕 |
[30:31] | but you know what else sucks? | 但你知道什么事更糟糕吗 |
[30:32] | Two more ODs came in last night to Chicago Med | 昨晚又有两个人吸毒过量被送到芝加哥医院 |
[30:35] | from counterfeit oxy. | 因为假药 |
[30:36] | And maybe it came from this guy, Logan Peters. | 也许就是这个洛根·彼得斯卖的 |
[30:39] | And maybe Roman scares him off. | 也许罗曼会把他惊跑了 |
[30:41] | And he sells his stash and disappears. | 然后洛根把手头的货一卖 自己消失掉 |
[30:43] | And then we gotta start all over. | 然后我们又要从头开始 |
[30:45] | Bad oxy on the streets, no solid leads. | 街头还有假药 但没了确凿线索 |
[30:47] | I mean, it’s– what the hell? | 我是说 这 这到底在搞什么 |
[30:51] | You finished? | 你说完了 |
[30:55] | ‘Cause I can’t blame Sean for putting his family first. | 因为我觉得不能怪肖恩把家人放在第一位 |
[31:00] | I mean, let’s do what we can to help him. | 我们要尽我们所能去帮他 |
[31:04] | So find this dealer. Bring his ass in. | 所以找到这个毒贩 把他抓起来 |
[31:06] | Maybe keep this between us for now. | 也许这事还不能告诉外人 |
[31:10] | Copy that, boss. | 知道了 老大 |
[31:20] | Hi, excuse me. I’m looking for Sylvie Brett? | 打扰了 我要找希尔薇·布莱特 |
[31:24] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[31:55] | I found some photos of you online. | 我在网上找到了你的一些照片 |
[32:00] | I knew you were beautiful, | 我知道你很漂亮 |
[32:01] | but also smart, | 也很聪明 |
[32:05] | and brave to do what you do. | 而且还很勇敢地做着急救员这份工作 |
[32:11] | I went — I went to your house. | 我去 我去过你的家 |
[32:13] | I know. I know, | 我知道 我知道的 |
[32:14] | and I am so, so sorry about that. | 对此我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[32:18] | My husband, Scott, | 我老公斯科特 |
[32:20] | he never knew I had a child. | 他从来不知道我之前有个孩子 |
[32:22] | I’d only just told him about you | 就是在我给你寄信 说想要见你的时候 |
[32:24] | and the letter that I sent, you know, wanting to meet. | 我才告诉他关于你的事 |
[32:28] | He’s still processing. | 他还在接受的过程当中 |
[32:30] | He felt terrible. | 他感觉很难受 |
[32:32] | After you left, | 在你走后 |
[32:34] | he told me what he did right away. | 他立刻就告诉了我他做了什么 |
[32:40] | You’re so young. | 你真年轻啊 |
[32:46] | I was just 16 when you were born. | 生你的时候我才16岁 |
[32:53] | I wasn’t ready to be a mother. | 我那时还没准备好当母亲 |
[32:55] | I figured somebody else could do a much better job. | 我想肯定会有别人比我当妈当得更好 |
[33:02] | Seems like they have. | 似乎她们确实做到了 |
[33:09] | Oh, I’m so glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来这儿 |
[33:13] | When I left your place, I was… | 我离开你家的时候 |
[33:17] | confused, to say the least. | 说是困惑都算是轻的 |
[33:19] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[33:21] | And, um… | 还有 |
[33:24] | I don’t want to pile on, | 我不想让你一下子有太多负担 |
[33:26] | but there’s something else that you should know, and it’s, um– | 但还有件事情你应该知道 就是 |
[33:30] | it’s getting a little hard not to notice. | 想不让人注意到这个 有点难了 |
[33:39] | I know. I never had other children. | 我知道 我之前也没有别的孩子 |
[33:43] | I didn’t think it was still possible at 46, but… | 我原以为46岁不可能再生育的 但是 |
[33:49] | here we are. | 但是就这样了 |
[33:51] | Engine 51, Truck 81. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[33:53] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[33:56] | House fire. 763 South Superior. | 房屋火灾 南苏必利尔大街763号 |
[33:56] | I – I have to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[33:59] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[34:03] | We would love to have you back at the house. | 我们很想让你回到我们家中 |
[34:05] | If you’ll give us another chance. | 如果你能再给我们一次机会的话 |
[34:07] | You don’t have to decide now. | 你不需要现在就决定 |
[34:09] | Just know how much I want you in our lives. | 只要知道我们多希望生活里有你就好 |
[34:13] | In whatever way works for you. | 只要你能接受 以什么形式都可以 |
[35:05] | Looks like a basement unit fully involved. | 看起来像是地下室全面着火了 |
[35:10] | Get back! Shots! | 退回去 有人开枪 |
[35:12] | Take cover! Back! | 找掩护 退后 |
[35:17] | Main, this is 51 requesting a 10-1. | 总台 这里是51队 呼叫警方支援 |
[35:19] | Shots fired. | 有人开枪 |
[35:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:23] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[35:28] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[35:31] | Roman! Hey. Come on. | 罗曼 过来 |
[35:34] | – He’s still in there! – Who? | -他还在里面 -谁在里面 |
[35:36] | Logan Peters, the school dealer. | 洛根·彼得斯 那个去学校的毒贩 |
[35:38] | You shoot him? | 你朝他开的枪 |
[35:39] | No, that was him shooting at me. | 不 那是他朝我开抢 |
[35:41] | Is there anyone else in there? | 里面还有人吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah, but he’s down. I think he got hit. | 有人 但是他倒下了 我想他中弹了 |
[35:44] | I couldn’t get to him with all the smoke. | 有这么多烟雾 我没法靠近他 |
[35:46] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[35:47] | I’m going around the back. He’s still in there. | 我绕到后面去 他还在里面 |
[35:49] | No, you’re not! | 站住 |
[35:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:51] | You’re gonna get looked at, okay? | 你去做个检查 好吗 |
[35:52] | You took on smoke. | 你吸入了烟雾 |
[35:53] | Don’t even think about going back in there, okay? | 别想着再冲进去了 |
[35:55] | – I’m fine. – Don’t think about leaving. I mean it. | -我没事 -别想离开这里 我说真的 |
[35:57] | Let’s check you out. | 我们给你做个检查 |
[35:59] | There’s two people in there. | 屋内有两人 |
[36:00] | One down, one armed and dangerous. | 一位受伤倒地 一位持有武器 |
[36:02] | The way that smoke’s rolling, | 烟雾这么大 |
[36:03] | neither of them got much time. | 他们都坚持不了太久了 |
[36:07] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[36:09] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起 |
[36:13] | Captain! Where do you want us? | 队长 我们该去哪儿 |
[36:15] | Out here. | 在外面待命 |
[36:16] | We got an active shooter inside. | 屋内有人持枪袭击 |
[36:17] | Stay behind the rigs. | 注意躲在器械后面 |
[36:19] | Hey, Cruz? | 克鲁兹 |
[36:20] | Stokes basket. Be ready to move, okay? | 把担架准备好 随时移动 明白吗 |
[36:22] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[36:23] | – Herrmann. – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 -到 |
[36:24] | Flake out a line but keep clear until you get word. | 接通一条水管 但收到指令前保持待命 |
[36:26] | All right, listen. Watch your back in there, guys. | 好 你们在里面千万小心 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[36:50] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[37:03] | Fire Department. Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[37:09] | Look! | 看 |
[37:11] | Gasoline! | 是汽油 |
[37:24] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[37:28] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[37:36] | In here! | 在这里 |
[37:45] | He’s been shot! | 他中枪了 |
[37:53] | Travis. | 特拉维斯 |
[37:58] | We gotta move! Come on! | 我们得赶紧离开 快 |
[38:29] | All clear! | 道路畅通 |
[38:30] | Cruz, get that stokes! | 克鲁兹 拿担架来 |
[38:31] | We’re bringing one out! | 我们带着一个人出来了 |
[38:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[38:41] | Hey, guys. Let’s get him on the stretcher. | 快把他挪到担架上来 |
[38:44] | Easy. Got him. | 慢一点 搞定 |
[38:47] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen. He’s losing a lot of blood. | 下腹中枪 失血过多 |
[38:50] | He’s got a pneumothorax. We gotta decompress. | 出现气胸 需要减压 |
[38:52] | Copy. | 收到 |
[39:30] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[39:32] | What the hell are you doing? I told you to stay put. | 你在干什么 我跟你说了让你待在原地 |
[39:34] | Bathroom window busted out. | 浴室窗户破了 |
[39:36] | Looks like he escaped through there. | 他应该是从那里逃了 |
[39:38] | If you hadn’t held me up, | 要不是你拦着我 |
[39:39] | maybe I would have caught him in time. | 说不定我就能抓住他了 |
[39:40] | And done what? Held him at gunpoint? | 然后呢 让他拿枪指着你 |
[39:42] | Made a citizen’s arrest? | 把你当人质 |
[39:43] | He’s the only lead I had on my sister. | 他是我妹妹的唯一线索 |
[39:45] | The only one! Now he’s gone. | 唯一线索 现在他不见了 |
[39:50] | What the hell were you even doing here? | 你到底来这里干什么的 |
[39:52] | I sat on the courts till Logan showed up. | 我在法院一直等待洛根的出现 |
[39:54] | I followed him here, waiting for my sister to come by, | 跟踪他来到了这里 等待我妹妹出现 |
[39:57] | when this kid breaks in, holding a gas can. | 然后这孩子就拿着汽油桶闯了进去 |
[39:59] | Travis Butler. | 特拉维斯·巴特勒 |
[40:00] | His girlfriend is the one who died from the counterfeit oxy. | 他的女朋友就是假药的受害者 |
[40:03] | I was with Ruzek and Atwater when they brought him in. | 他被带进警局时我正和鲁塞克和阿特沃特在一起 |
[40:05] | Says he doesn’t know where she got the pills from. | 说他不知道她是从哪儿弄到的药 |
[40:08] | Could be lying. | 有可能是在撒谎 |
[40:10] | Yeah, he could’ve figured it out too. | 嗯 他可能也想到了答案 |
[40:11] | Came here for revenge. | 所以来这里报仇 |
[40:14] | I saw smoke coming out. | 我看到有烟冒出来 |
[40:15] | Called 911. | 就报了警 |
[40:17] | Then heard gunshots, so I went to check it out. | 然后又听到枪声 就想冲进去一探究竟 |
[40:19] | You know the rest. | 剩下的事你们也知道了 |
[40:20] | Well, if you hadn’t called it in, | 要不是你报了警 |
[40:21] | Travis would’ve been left for dead. | 特拉维斯可能就死在里面了 |
[40:28] | Here we go. | 人来了 |