时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | My birth mother is seeking contact. | 我的生母想联系我 |
[00:06] | Seems very intrusive. | 这让我心烦意乱 |
[00:09] | If anyone can handle this kind of bomb | 如果有人能处理掉在她腿上的炸弹 |
[00:11] | dropped in her lap, it’s you. | 这个人就是你 |
[00:14] | What’s this about? | 这是为了什么 |
[00:14] | We’re just gonna stay right here, | 我们就呆在这 |
[00:17] | cozied up on that couch. | 窝在沙发上 |
[00:18] | I don’t want you to go somewhere else to be home anymore. | 我不想让你去别的地方了 |
[00:21] | Will you move in? | 你愿意搬进来和我住吗 |
[00:25] | You know what? I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你点事 |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:27] | I was thinking about my wedding, and, uh… | 我在想我的婚礼 |
[00:29] | Are you asking me to be your best man? | 你是在邀请我当你的伴郎吗 |
[00:31] | – Would you? – Hell yes. | -你愿意吗 -当然好了 |
[00:35] | Monogrammed napkins. Monogrammed cutlery. | 压花餐巾纸 印花餐具 |
[00:37] | They can even put our initials | 他们甚至可以把我们名字首字母 |
[00:39] | in the wedding cake. | 放进婚礼蛋糕里 |
[00:41] | What kind of cake? | 什么样的蛋糕 |
[00:42] | That’s another decision we have to make. | 这又需要我们来做决定了 |
[00:44] | Uh, no. | 天哪 |
[00:45] | Chloe made this in order to keep track of it all. | 克洛伊做了这个来记录所有东西 |
[00:49] | Look. | 看看 |
[00:50] | 27 flavors to choose from. | 蛋糕有27种口味可供选择 |
[00:53] | I didn’t even know that there were 27 flavors! | 我根本都不知道有这么多口味 |
[00:55] | Focus on the positive, Cruz. | 往好了看 克鲁兹 |
[00:57] | Got a bachelor party coming up, right? | 最起码还有单身派对呀 不是吗 |
[00:59] | Great, something else I need to plan. | 真好 又多了一项需要做计划的事 |
[01:01] | I hope they have gluten-free options. | 他们最好有不含麸质的蛋糕 |
[01:03] | Gluten is poison. | 麸质就是毒药 |
[01:13] | I think I left my wallet at home. | 我可能把钱包落家里了 |
[01:15] | Did you not even hear Cruz spinning out just now? | 你听到克鲁兹刚刚一直在抱怨了吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, weddings. | 听到了 婚礼嘛 |
[01:21] | Kelly, you’re his best man. He needs your help. | 凯利 你是他的伴郎 他需要你的帮助 |
[01:24] | Okay, as soon as I find my wallet. | 行 先等我找到我钱包 |
[01:31] | You left it on the kitchen counter. | 你把它落在厨房操作台上了 |
[01:34] | Aren’t you glad I moved in? | 庆幸还好我搬过来了吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, I am. | 当然了 |
[01:44] | There you go. | 给 |
[01:47] | Oh, hey, have a seat. We’ll bring them to you. | 坐吧 我们给你拿过去 |
[01:50] | table service? | 餐桌服务 |
[01:51] | What’s the occasion? | 什么情况 |
[01:53] | Just keeping active. | 就保持下活力 |
[01:54] | Violet got him a Fitbit. | 维尔莉特送了他一个健身手环 |
[01:57] | Things getting serious? | 你们俩越来越认真了 |
[01:58] | She wants an accurate step count | 她想要记下准确的步数 |
[01:59] | so she can try to beat me. | 好让她来超过我 |
[02:01] | Wonder how many steps I take every day. | 也不知道我一天能走多少步 |
[02:03] | Well, you should get yourself one of these, Mouch. | 你也应该给自己买一个 穆奇 |
[02:04] | I mean, the newer models, | 最新款的 |
[02:05] | they even track your heart health, | 甚至可以检测你的心跳 |
[02:06] | your sleep patterns. | 和睡眠模式 |
[02:07] | Yeah, and then is he gonna start getting ads | 接下来他就该 |
[02:10] | for running shoes? | 给运动鞋打广告了 |
[02:11] | Or funeral homes? | 或者是殡仪馆 |
[02:12] | – Herrmann. – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 -什么事 |
[02:13] | I just sent Clarence home with a 102 fever. | 我刚把克莱伦斯送回家 他都烧到39度了 |
[02:16] | Oh, yeah. He did not look too good. | 他是看起来不太好 |
[02:19] | Hope it wasn’t contagious. | 希望别是流感 |
[02:20] | Yeah, well, it’s hard to get a good floater | 在这么短的时间 |
[02:22] | on such short notice. | 很难找到很好的临时工 |
[02:25] | Mouch, why don’t you ride with Engine today? | 穆奇 今天你来开水罐车吧 |
[02:28] | You got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[02:31] | Finally you Engine boys | 终于有成年人 |
[02:33] | will have some adult supervision. | 来监督你们这些水罐车小孩了 |
[02:35] | You do know how to hump hose, right? | 你知道怎么拉水管吧 |
[02:36] | Spent my first five years riding engine, Herrmann. | 我头五年就是开水罐车的 赫尔曼 |
[02:38] | Yeah, heads up. | 注意点 |
[02:40] | It’s Lieutenant Herrmann. | 是赫尔曼副队 |
[02:43] | Welcome aboard, buddy. | 欢迎加入我们 兄弟 |
[02:47] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[02:49] | Ambulance 61, gas leak. | 61号救护车 天然气泄漏 |
[02:51] | 232 West Rockwell Street. | 罗克韦尔街西232号 |
[03:03] | You the one who called it in? | 是你报的警吗 |
[03:05] | I smell gas inside, | 我在里面闻到了天然气味道 |
[03:06] | but I don’t know where it’s coming from. | 但是我不知道是哪里来的 |
[03:08] | Gallo, you got the four gas meter? | 加洛 拿上四相气谱仪 |
[03:09] | – Got it right here, Captain. – With me. | -拿着了 队长 -跟上我 |
[03:11] | – Anybody else inside? – I don’t know– | -里面还有人吗 -不知道 |
[03:26] | Kidd, Gallo, on me! | 基德 加洛 跟我来 |
[03:29] | Engine, cover us and protect the other units! | 水罐车 掩护我们 保护其他队员 |
[03:31] | – Copy that. – Okay, you heard him! | -收到 -你听到了 |
[03:33] | Let’s go! | 行动起来 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:42] | A little girl is in her room! | 有个小女孩在屋里 |
[03:44] | – Where? – In back! | -在哪里 -后面 |
[03:45] | Go! Gallo, Kidd, go! | 快去 加洛 基德 你们去 |
[03:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:53] | I got her. | 我接到她了 |
[03:55] | Come on. | 怎么不开 |
[03:57] | Hey, together! | 我们一起 |
[04:00] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[04:03] | I see her! | 我看到她了 |
[04:07] | I got it. | 我来 |
[04:10] | All right. | 好 |
[04:19] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[04:24] | Brett, Foster, | 布莱特 福斯特 |
[04:26] | we got a victim. | 有人受伤 |
[04:28] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[04:37] | Pulse is faint. | 脉搏很微弱 |
[04:38] | I hear stridor. We need to tube her. | 听到了嘶鸣声 得给她插管 |
[04:40] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:43] | They’re gonna take care of her, okay? | 她们会照顾好她的 好吗 |
[04:44] | They’re the best in the business. | 她们是最厉害的 |
[04:46] | Now tell me, hey, what happened in there? | 你跟我说说 里面到底发生了什么 |
[04:49] | I, um, I don’t know. | 我 我也不知道 |
[04:51] | I–I was in the basement, folding laundry. | 我在地下室里 把洗好的衣服叠起来 |
[04:54] | And, uh, and then I came upstairs, | 然后我来了楼上 |
[04:57] | and there was this smell– | 就闻到了一股味道 |
[04:58] | Well, you had-you had a gas leak. | 你们家天然气泄漏 |
[05:01] | But how? | 怎么会呢 |
[05:04] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样呢 |
[05:05] | Let’s load her up! | 送她上车吧 |
[05:06] | Okay, look, you’re gonna go with them, all right? | 你跟她们一起走 好吗 |
[05:08] | – Okay. – Ready? Go. | -好 -准备好了吗 去吧 |
[05:13] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[05:14] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[05:16] | Lucy, Mommy’s here, okay? | 露西 妈妈在呢 |
[05:18] | Hang on, okay, sweetie? | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[05:28] | Great work in there. | 你做得很好 |
[05:33] | – You all right? – I just–I can’t– | -你还好吗 -我有点… |
[05:41] | I just– | 我不… |
[05:42] | it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[05:44] | Let a doctor make that call. | 让医生来决定吧 |
[05:46] | We’ll drop you off at Med. | 我们送你去芝加哥医院 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:51] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[05:53] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:04] | – Renting or buying? – Renting. | -你要租还是买 -租 |
[06:06] | That’s a mistake. | 错了 |
[06:08] | How often am I gonna need to wear a tuxedo? | 我买一件燕尾服能穿几次 |
[06:10] | They say dress for the job you want. | 他们都说 想干什么工作就买什么衣服 |
[06:13] | I have the job I want. | 我想干的工作就是这个 |
[06:15] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[06:16] | I’m all over the bachelor party, | 我帮你安排单身派对 |
[06:17] | so you can take that off your list. | 这个不用你操心了 |
[06:19] | Yeah? Oh, perfect. Thanks, Severide! | 真的吗 太好了 谢谢 西弗莱德 |
[06:21] | Hey, so, uh, what’s the plan? | 你怎么打算的 |
[06:22] | Details to come. Just waiting on a call. | 细节再说 等我找你 |
[06:26] | Hey, Herrmann, update on Clarence. | 赫尔曼 克莱伦斯来消息了 |
[06:28] | Turns out he’s got mono. | 他得了单核细胞增多症 |
[06:30] | He will be out of commission for the next couple of weeks. | 接下来几个月都不能上班了 |
[06:33] | Oh, that’s just great. | 可真是好极了 |
[06:34] | I’ve got Walker showing up next shift for engine runouts. | 沃克局长下次排班要来做水罐车审核 |
[06:36] | It’s the toughest evaluation of the year, | 这是年度最难的考核了 |
[06:39] | and I’m a man down. | 结果我还少一个人 |
[06:40] | Well, you let me know if you need help | 要是需要我帮你找替补 |
[06:42] | finding a replacement. | 就跟我说一声 |
[06:43] | – Yeah. – Oh, hey, I, uh– | -好 -对了 |
[06:44] | I know a guy over at 38. I can see if he can cover. | 我认识一个在38局的消防员 我看看他来不来 |
[06:47] | What, Armstrong? No way, no, no. | 你说阿姆斯特朗吗 算了 |
[06:49] | I had to throw that clown out of Molly’s. | 我好不容易把他从莫利酒吧扔出去 |
[06:51] | Guy doesn’t pay his tabs. | 他根本不付钱 |
[06:52] | You know Gill in the floater pool? | 你知不知道候补人员里有个吉尔 |
[06:54] | Best pump operator in my academy class. | 我们学员班里最好的水泵操作员 |
[06:56] | That scrawny kid that you run around with? | 是经常跟你一起玩的那个小瘦子吗 |
[06:59] | He even shave yet? | 他长胡子了吗 |
[07:01] | No, I need… | 都不行 |
[07:03] | I need a real firefighter. | 我需要真正的消防员 |
[07:06] | Standing right here. | 就在你眼前 |
[07:12] | – You? – Did you see me stretching hose last call? | -你吗 -你看到我上次出警扛水管了吗 |
[07:15] | You handled it, yeah. | 你处理得很好 |
[07:17] | Yeah, but these runouts, they’re brutal. | 不过这种考核 非常残忍 |
[07:19] | And Walker’s a real take-no-prisoner type. | 沃克真的是那种赶尽杀绝的类型 |
[07:21] | Which is why you need me. | 所以你才需要我 |
[07:29] | What the hell. You know what? | 管他呢 你知道吗 |
[07:32] | You’re in. | 就你了 |
[07:33] | He’s–yeah. He’s the–yeah. | 是他 对 就是他 是的 |
[07:37] | Oh, man. | 哥们 |
[07:46] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -有事吗 -是的 |
[07:47] | I’m looking for Sylvie Brett. | 我在找希尔薇·布莱特 |
[07:49] | – You found her. – Hi, uh, Danny Russell. | -我就是 -你好 我是丹尼·拉塞尔 |
[07:51] | I’m an adoption intermediary. | 我是领养中介 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. I got your emails– | 对不起 我收到你的邮件了 |
[07:58] | Hey, it’s not problem at all. | 这根本不是问题 |
[07:59] | When we didn’t hear back, | 如果我们没收到回信 |
[08:00] | we just figured we had the wrong address, | 我们就会觉得是地址错了 |
[08:02] | so I was sent to reach out in person. | 所以派我来亲自联系你们 |
[08:04] | Uh, and no pressure here, okay? | 别有压力 好吗 |
[08:06] | I’m just a messenger. | 我只是个送信的 |
[08:09] | Oh, w-what is it? | 这是什么 |
[08:10] | It’s from your birth mother. | 这是你的生母给你的 |
[08:26] | Keep it bandaged for the next few days as it heals. | 绷带保留几天 等完全痊愈 |
[08:28] | I’m cleared for duty? | 我不能出勤了吗 |
[08:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Hi. How is she? | 你好 她怎么样了 |
[08:41] | We’re waiting on the doctor. | 我们还在等医生出来 |
[08:44] | I worked your fire. | 我参与了救援 |
[08:45] | I’m Blake Gallo, Truck 81. | 我叫布雷克·加洛 81号水罐车的 |
[08:47] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:50] | All of you guys. | 感谢你们所有人 |
[08:51] | I, uh– | 我… |
[08:53] | I was using the stove about 30 minutes before, | 我在火灾30分钟前在用炉子 |
[08:57] | but I turned it off. | 但我把它关掉了 |
[08:59] | I know I turned it off. I’m sure I did. | 我知道我关掉了 我很确定 |
[09:02] | And unless I bumped the knob when I was– | 除非我碰到了按钮 当时我… |
[09:05] | – or–maybe I– – Lorraine. | -或者 也许我 -罗琳 |
[09:06] | – I don’t know. – Lorraine. | -我不知道 -罗琳 |
[09:08] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别自责 |
[09:19] | Lucy has second and third-degree burns | 露西有二到三级烧伤 |
[09:21] | covering about 60% of her body. | 烧伤面积占她身体的60% |
[09:25] | And right now, we have her in a medically-induced coma, | 刚才 我们让她进入了药物昏迷状态 |
[09:27] | which allows us to give her the treatment she needs | 这样我们可以给她进行必要的治疗 |
[09:29] | without her experiencing any pain. | 不会让她感觉到疼痛 |
[09:33] | God. | 天哪 |
[09:35] | How long? | 要多久 |
[09:38] | Burns this severe come with a number | 如此严重的烧伤会伴随多种 |
[09:39] | of very serious complications. | 非常严重的并发症 |
[09:41] | We’re gonna do everything we can to manage them, | 我们会尽一切努力来减少并发症 |
[09:43] | but I do have to warn you. | 但我必须提醒你们 |
[09:45] | It’s gonna be an uphill battle. | 这会是一场硬仗 |
[09:50] | You can go on in now, if you like. | 你们想进去的话 现在可以进去了 |
[10:17] | Finally got the full runout requirements from HQ. | 终于收到了总部的考核要求 |
[10:22] | Dig in. | 好好看看 |
[10:28] | Little more than you’re used to? | 比你平常的多了点吗 |
[10:30] | This ain’t my first rodeo. | 这又不是第一次 |
[10:33] | Hey, Ritter, come on. | 里特 过来 |
[10:35] | Give me a hand with the equipment inventory. | 帮我清点一下设备库存 |
[10:36] | All right. | 好 |
[10:55] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊还好吗 |
[10:56] | – Like I said, no big deal. – Nice. | -我说过 没什么 -那就好 |
[10:58] | And, uh, the little girl from the fire? | 还有 那个火场救出来的小姑娘呢 |
[11:03] | Uh, they, uh, put her in a coma. | 他们让她进入药物昏迷了 |
[11:05] | Because of the pain. | 因为太疼了 |
[11:10] | girl could’ve died. | 那女孩差点就死了 |
[11:12] | You gave her a chance. | 你给了她活着的机会 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:25] | Busy? | 忙吗 |
[11:27] | Not at all. Come in. | 不忙 进来吧 |
[11:31] | The, uh, | 那个 |
[11:32] | the adoption intermediary I’ve been ignoring? | 我之前一直没理的那个领养中介 |
[11:35] | He’s really persistent. | 他真的挺执着的 |
[11:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:39] | It’s a letter or something from her. | 她给我的一封信什么的 |
[11:44] | I think that’s her handwriting. | 我想这是她的笔迹 |
[11:49] | You have to throw this away for me. | 你得帮我把它扔掉 |
[11:51] | – What? – Yeah, I–I tried, and I–I can’t do it. | -什么 -我试过了 我做不到 |
[11:55] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:57] | 100%. Yeah, I just– | 100%确定 对 我只是… |
[11:58] | I just want it gone. | 我只想让它消失 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:02] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[12:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:28] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[12:30] | Well, then tell Herrmann. | 那就告诉赫尔曼 |
[12:31] | I can’t tell Herrmann! | 我不能告诉赫尔曼 |
[12:38] | You gotta help me, Ritter. | 你得帮我 里特 |
[12:40] | Okay. Okay, look. | 好 好 听着 |
[12:42] | After shift, clear your schedule. | 轮班结束以后把别的安排推了 |
[12:45] | Thank you. This is… | 谢谢 这真是 |
[12:49] | I owe you big time, buddy. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[12:50] | No, you don’t owe me anything. | 不 你不欠我什么 |
[12:51] | This will be great– | 这绝对很棒 |
[12:53] | for both of us. | 对我们两个都是 |
[12:55] | – Okay, all right. – Yeah. I got your back. | -好 好吧 -我帮你 |
[12:57] | – Don’t jump out at me like that. – Oh, got it, sorry, sorry. | -不要再这样吓我一跳 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:04] | We got a leak? | 漏气了吗 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[13:07] | You checked those tires at the top of shift. | 你刚值班就检查过轮胎了 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I figured I’d just check them again. | 我觉得还是再检查一遍比较好 |
[13:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Knock yourself out. | 随你的便 |
[13:22] | Hey, boys, you hear Gallo got cooked this morning? | 你们听说今早加洛被烧到了吗 |
[13:25] | Welcome him to the club! | 欢迎他加入我们 |
[13:29] | You’re a real firefighter now. | 你现在是真正的消防员了 |
[13:32] | Hey, Herrmann, show him your scar. | 赫尔曼 给他看看你的疤 |
[13:33] | – Right, yeah. – Yeah. | -好了 -好 |
[13:34] | Shut up. All right, look. | 别说了 看好 |
[13:37] | Back in ’92, I pulled a couple of newlyweds | 92年的时候 我把一对新人 |
[13:40] | out of a burning vehicle. | 从烧着的车里拖出来 |
[13:41] | Cindy, she says it kinda looks like Texas. | 辛迪 她说这有点像得州 |
[13:44] | Burning embers got caught up in my collar | 大概六年前 一所寄宿学校着火 |
[13:46] | at a boarding school fire about six years ago. | 余烬掉进我领子里面 |
[13:49] | Hey, Tony, show him your ears. | 托尼 给他看看你的耳朵 |
[13:52] | Always wear your hood, Gallo. | 你要一直戴好帽子 加洛 |
[13:53] | Okay. Where was yours? | 好的 你的疤在哪里 |
[13:55] | Ha, nice try. | 想得美 |
[13:56] | Only Kelly gets to see that one. | 只有凯利能看那个疤 |
[13:58] | Come on, show them the goods. | 快点 给他们看看你的 |
[14:03] | – Well done. – Yeah, well, you lucked out. | -好家伙 -算你走运 |
[14:05] | If it had been your other arm, | 要是换成你另一个手臂 |
[14:06] | you’d have to say good-bye to Violet’s Fitbit. | 你就要跟维尔莉特的智能手环道别了【求校】 |
[14:09] | Excellent placement, Gallo. | 地方也不错 加洛 |
[14:10] | Ladies are gonna be able to see that | 就算你不把袖子卷起来 |
[14:11] | even if you don’t roll up your sleeves. | 女孩子们也能看得到 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I planned it like that. | 对 我故意的 |
[14:16] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[14:18] | – Cruz. – Yeah? | -克鲁兹 -怎么了 |
[14:19] | Heard back from my buddy Marcus. | 我兄弟马库斯回消息了 |
[14:20] | He owns this great club in the West Loop. | 他在西环有个很棒的俱乐部 |
[14:22] | Said we can buy out the whole place for a song. | 他说可以便宜 让我们包场 |
[14:25] | You be there tomorrow at 5:00 for a walk-through? | 你明天五点可以去细谈一下吗 |
[14:27] | Great, absolutely! | 太好了 一定去 |
[14:40] | I really appreciate what you did back there. | 我真的很感激你刚刚 |
[14:43] | You know, boosting me up. | 让我振作起来 |
[14:47] | – You were out of sorts. – Yeah. | -你情绪很低落 -对 |
[14:53] | That girl was seven years old. | 那个女孩才七岁 |
[14:55] | So I guess, uh… | 所以我想 |
[14:58] | I guess I’m having trouble getting her out of my head. | 我没办法不去想她 |
[15:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[15:04] | I’ve learned that, uh, | 我已经明白 |
[15:06] | when you catch a really brutal call, | 当你经历了一次非常残酷的出警 |
[15:08] | you know, the ones that stay behind your eyes | 让你连到晚上合了眼 |
[15:10] | when you close them at night– | 都会看见那些受害者… |
[15:13] | that’s when you gotta rely | 那时候你就要依赖 |
[15:14] | on the firefighters in your house. | 局里的消防员了 |
[15:17] | We have a circle here that never closes. | 我们的集体永远开放 |
[15:20] | So you talk to whoever you need to, | 所以你可以随便找哪个人 |
[15:23] | whenever you need to, | 随便什么时间谈谈 |
[15:25] | and we’ll be there for you. | 我们都会陪着你的 |
[15:28] | – Because that’s how it works. – Yeah. | -因为我们都是这样的 -好 |
[15:31] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:33] | – I appreciate it. – Yeah. | -我很感激 -没事 |
[15:40] | That seven-year-old girl? | 那个七岁的女孩 |
[15:45] | That’s the same age his sister was when she died. | 他妹妹去世的时候也是这个年纪 |
[15:51] | Truck 81. | 81号云梯车 |
[15:52] | Squad 3. Ambulance 61. | 三号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[15:54] | Persons down, unknown causes. 387 South Bishop. | 人员受伤 起因未知 南主教街387号 |
[16:11] | Got one down. | 找到一名伤员 |
[16:19] | Hey, Chief? | 队长 |
[16:22] | Could be another gas leak. | 可能又是天然气泄漏 |
[16:33] | Levels are high, Chief. Over 60. | 天然气浓度很高 队长 超过60 |
[16:35] | Main, we’re gonna need the gas company down here. | 总部 我们需要天然气公司来一趟 |
[16:36] | We’re gonna need backup, Chief. | 我们需要后援 队长 |
[16:37] | Requesting an EMS Plan-one and a level one hazmat. | 申请一号急救计划以及一级危险品处理 |
[16:40] | Gas is too rich to ignite. | 天然气浓度太高 不会点燃 |
[16:41] | The moment we open the place up, | 我们一把这地方打开 |
[16:42] | those levels will drop fast. | 浓度就会降低 |
[16:44] | Okay, Truck 81, Squad 3. Two at a time. | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 两支一起 |
[16:46] | Kidd, you monitor the gas levels from out here, | 基德 你在外面监测天然气浓度 |
[16:48] | and remember, anything below 15 and we are in trouble. | 记住 低于15 我们就有麻烦了 |
[16:51] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 好了 行动 行动 |
[16:56] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -对 |
[16:58] | Call out the readings, Kidd! | 基德 把读数喊出来 |
[17:01] | I got this one. | 这个我来 |
[17:03] | You’re still good. 53! | 现在还没问题 53 |
[17:06] | – Ready? – Yup. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[17:07] | Ready. | 好了 |
[17:11] | Got you. | 有我呢 |
[17:18] | – Get him. – Copy. | -救他 -收到 |
[17:26] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[17:30] | Respirations are 10. Let’s bag her. | 呼吸率10 给她吸氧 |
[17:32] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:35] | Go. Open the door, Kidd. | 上 把门打开 基德 |
[17:48] | You take her, I’ll do a final sweep! | 你救她 我再最后巡查一遍 |
[17:50] | Copy that! Let’s get you out of here. | 收到 我们来救你出去 |
[17:52] | Come on. I got you. | 来吧 我来帮你 |
[17:58] | – Ready? – Yup. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[17:59] | Okay, open the door, Kidd. | 把门打开 基德 |
[18:02] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好 -我们上 |
[18:08] | Kidd, how we doing? | 基德 情况怎么样 |
[18:11] | 24. It’s dropping fast. | 24 下降得很快 |
[18:18] | – Come on. – Come on. | -来 -快 |
[18:26] | – 18. – Casey, get out of there! | -18 -凯西 快出来 |
[18:33] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[18:37] | Hey! No, no, no, no! | 喂 不 不 |
[18:39] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我喘不上气来 |
[18:40] | Bad idea! | 不是好主意 |
[18:52] | Okay, that’s it. Kidd, get clear. | 就这样吧 基德 闪开 |
[18:53] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[18:55] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[18:59] | All clear! | 全部安全 |
[19:02] | Okay, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[19:03] | Open it up. Let’s get the fans ready. | 开门 把风扇准备好 |
[19:05] | Open it all up. | 全部打开 |
[19:07] | So what do you got? | 什么情况 |
[19:08] | The salon only has a water heater and furnace. | 美发沙龙只有个热水器和炉子 |
[19:10] | No leaks, no damage. | 没有泄漏 没有破损 |
[19:11] | And to fill a space that big | 那么短的时间 |
[19:12] | with that much gas that quickly? | 把这么大的地方充斥这么多天然气 |
[19:14] | I don’t get it. | 我想不明白 |
[19:15] | One of the victims said she heard a hissing sound | 一位受害者说在晕倒前 |
[19:17] | before she passed out. | 她听到嘶嘶的声音 |
[19:18] | Must have been a big leak for her to hear it. | 她能听见的话一定是很大的泄漏 |
[19:21] | Thing’s ringing off the hook. | 情况有点出人意料 |
[19:22] | Been busier than normal? | 比平时更忙吗 |
[19:23] | One issue after another for days. | 一连几天一件接一件 |
[19:25] | Thank God for OT. | 谢天谢地还有加班费 |
[19:27] | Two gas calls, hours apart, same neighborhood. | 两起天然气泄漏报警 间隔几小时 同一区域 |
[19:31] | Gas company tech can’t explain what happened here? | 天然气公司的技师无法解释是什么情况 |
[19:35] | Something’s not right. | 这里有问题 |
[19:43] | Ah, got another one. | 又有一个 |
[19:45] | Two days ago, third shift got a gas fire at a diner. | 两天前 第三班遇到一个餐厅发生天然气火灾 |
[19:49] | First shift responded to a gas leak on Damen. | 第一班处理了一起达曼街的天然气泄漏 |
[19:51] | Chalked it up to a bad connection | 记录的是干衣机后面的 |
[19:52] | behind a clothes dryer. | 接头没接好 |
[19:55] | Hey, Chief, Delaney just got back to me. | 局长 德莱尼刚回我了 |
[19:57] | He said Firehouse 20 has responded | 他说20消防队本周响应了 |
[19:58] | to a bunch of gas-related calls this week. | 数起与天然气有关的报警 |
[20:00] | So it isn’t just our neighborhood. | 所以不仅仅是我们这一带 |
[20:02] | Captain, that explosion this morning– | 队长 今早的爆炸… |
[20:04] | do you think it’s connected? | 你觉得有关联吗 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[20:08] | They are all related. | 它们都是有关联的 |
[20:10] | They gotta be. | 肯定的 |
[20:11] | We need to know exactly what we’re dealing with here. | 我们要搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Reach out to every other house in our district, | 联系我们区的每一个消防队 |
[20:16] | see how widespread this problem is. | 看看这问题的范围有多大 |
[20:18] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[20:49] | Hey, um, any luck with the gas company? | 天然气公司那边有什么好消息吗 |
[20:54] | Got an emergency meeting with the CEO. | 要与首席执行官开个紧急会议 |
[20:57] | – Hope you get some answers. – Mmm, me too. | -希望你们能得到点答案 -我也希望 |
[20:59] | Um, hey, did you… | 你… |
[21:02] | did you throw out that envelope? | 你把信扔了吗 |
[21:08] | I had a feeling you might change your mind. | 我感觉也许你会改主意 |
[21:11] | Casey, you said you would throw it out! | 凯西 你说你会扔掉的 |
[21:13] | What–I didn’t really think– | 怎么了 我没觉得… |
[21:15] | Get rid of it! | 扔掉它 |
[21:17] | Please? | 求你了 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | – You sure? – Stop. | -你确定 -别说了 |
[21:38] | Of course I’m sure. | 我当然确定了 |
[21:39] | Come on, no looking back. | 拜托 不能回头 |
[21:41] | Any day now, Mouch. | 每一天 穆奇 |
[21:42] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[21:45] | All right. Ah, no. | 好了 不行 |
[21:46] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[21:47] | Look, you bend the folds | 听着 你要这样 |
[21:50] | like this. | 叠起来 |
[21:52] | What’s wrong with the regular shoulder load? | 平时肩膀折叠不好吗 |
[21:54] | Speed load’s faster. Right there in the name. | 快速折叠更快 正如其名 |
[21:57] | – Okay. – Let’s go! | -好吧 -来吧 |
[21:58] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[22:03] | Are you trying to load that line or dance with it? | 你是想收拾水管还是用水管跳舞 |
[22:07] | All right! Yeah, that’s closer. | 好了 这样差不多了 |
[22:10] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[22:11] | How much we got left? | 我们还剩多少 |
[22:12] | Mouch, we’re on page two. | 穆奇 才到第二页呢 |
[22:15] | That’s it? | 才第二页 |
[22:15] | We’ve only been at this ten minutes. | 我们才练了十分钟 |
[22:17] | This is never gonna work. I can’t do it. | 不可能的 我做不到的 |
[22:20] | You know, a wise man once told me, | 有个智者曾经告诉我 |
[22:22] | “Civilians panic. Firefighters react.” | “平民会慌 消防员永远不会” |
[22:24] | I’m not panicking! | 我没有慌 |
[22:30] | – Wait, the wise man was me. – Yeah. | -等等 那个智者就是我 -对 |
[22:33] | All right, fine. All right, what’s next? | 好吧 下一项是什么 |
[22:35] | Okay! Cincinnati roll! | 好了 辛辛那提卷 |
[22:37] | All right. | 好 |
[22:38] | An issue with the gas company | 是天然气公司的问题 |
[22:40] | is causing leaks all over town, | 导致城里到处出现泄漏事件 |
[22:41] | including maybe the one at your place. | 你们家可能也是其中波及的一户 |
[22:45] | Even if the oven was off? | 连炉子关了都一样吗 |
[22:47] | It looks that way, yeah. | 看起来是的 |
[22:52] | It wasn’t your fault, Mrs. Brewer. | 那不是你的错 布鲁尔太太 |
[22:58] | Um, you know, | 是这样的 |
[23:02] | my little sister was really attached to her blanket, | 我的妹妹很喜欢她的毯子 |
[23:05] | and I know Lucy lost everything in the fire, | 我知道露西在火灾后失去了一切 |
[23:07] | so, uh… | 所以 |
[23:12] | I got her this for when she wakes up. | 如果她醒了 可以给她这个 |
[23:15] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[23:17] | That’s… | 这… |
[23:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:46] | Hey, Severide, uh, it’s me, again. | 西弗莱德 还是我 |
[23:50] | Uh, yeah, I guess I misunderstood you. | 我好像误会了你说的话 |
[23:52] | I thought you were gonna meet me at Marcus’ club, | 我以为你会在马库斯的俱乐部和我一起 |
[23:56] | uh, but anyway, it’s–it’s fine. | 不过 没事 |
[23:57] | I just, um… | 我… |
[24:00] | I, uh– I’ll take the tour by myself. | 我自己进去看看就行 |
[24:03] | I–I’ll let you know how it goes. | 到时候我会再和你联系 |
[24:11] | This is 46 gas-related incidents | 过去六天里 芝加哥消防局 |
[24:13] | reported to the CFD in the last six days. | 接到了46起和天然气有关的事故 |
[24:16] | It’s everything from small gas leaks | 小到煤气泄漏 |
[24:18] | to an explosion that nearly leveled a duplex. | 大到差点炸掉一整个公寓 |
[24:20] | And this is a higher volume of gas-related incidents | 这比你们平时接到的天然气事故数量 |
[24:23] | than you’re used to? | 多多了吗 |
[24:24] | You know it is. | 你也很清楚 |
[24:25] | Your own field technicians are working overtime. | 你们自己的外勤技工都加班加点 |
[24:30] | There has been an uptick of service calls. | 服务电话此起彼伏 |
[24:33] | What’s causing it? | 到底是什么原因 |
[24:35] | It’s an overpressure issue. | 是压力过大 |
[24:38] | Forcing gas out of exit points– | 让天然气从一个点涌出 |
[24:40] | ovens, washing machines, water heaters– | 炉子 洗衣机 热水器 |
[24:44] | whether or not the valves are open. | 就算阀门关着也没用 |
[24:55] | Looks like these incidents | 看来这些意外 |
[24:57] | are happening along the gas mains, | 都发生在沿着天然气管道 |
[24:59] | between two or three different cutoff valves. | 相隔三四个切断阀的地方 |
[25:02] | Then you need to shut down those mains | 那你们就得关掉这些管道 |
[25:04] | and find the problem. | 找出问题所在 |
[25:05] | No, you’re talking about turning off the heat | 不 你是说在大冬天关掉 |
[25:07] | to a few hundred thousand families in the dead of winter! | 几百户人家的供暖 |
[25:10] | No, we’re talking about saving lives. | 不 我们是说要救人命 |
[25:12] | That explosion nearly killed a little girl. | 那场爆炸差点害死一个小女孩 |
[25:14] | She’s in a coma. | 她正处于昏迷中 |
[25:15] | I– | 我… |
[25:16] | we are in agreement about the severity of the situation, | 我们也同意要控制住情况 |
[25:20] | but if I turn off the heat, that could kill people too. | 但如果我关掉暖气 也会害死人 |
[25:24] | We can track down the problem while the system | 我们可以在系统正常运行的情况下 |
[25:25] | is up and running, but it’ll take 48 hours. | 查出问题 但那需要48小时 |
[25:27] | What? | 什么 |
[25:29] | Maybe 24, depending on the manpower. | 也许只要24小时 得看人力 |
[25:32] | Whatever it takes. Go. Go. | 不惜任何代价 快去 |
[25:47] | Found an extra four gas meters in storage. | 又在仓库里找到了一个四相气谱仪 |
[25:50] | Figured we should have some backup. | 我们应该需要一些备用器械 |
[25:51] | Yeah, smart. | 很机智 |
[25:52] | I called about this yesterday. | 我昨天就打电话定了 |
[25:54] | How did the price go up that much? | 怎么涨价涨这么多 |
[25:55] | I’m gonna keep one in the cab so it’s close at hand. | 我要在车里放一个 方便拿 |
[25:58] | I thought the cake was in the initial quote! | 我以为蛋糕还是最初的定价 |
[26:00] | What’s up with Cruz these days? | 克鲁兹最近忙什么呢 |
[26:04] | Guy looks death in the eye every day, doesn’t blink. | 他每天上刀山下火海 眼睛都不眨 |
[26:06] | Now he’s freezing up over cakes and tablecloths. | 现在让蛋糕和桌布整崩溃了 |
[26:08] | When can you get me a new estimate? | 你什么时候能给我个新的报价 |
[26:09] | He could be you one day. | 有一天你没准也得这样 |
[26:11] | A flavor upcharge? | 什么口味额外费用 |
[26:14] | Gas company called. | 天然气公司打过电话 |
[26:15] | They were able to draw down the pressure on those mains. | 他们降低了主管的气压 |
[26:19] | Is that going to fix the problem? | 这样足够解决问题吗 |
[26:20] | Eh, first shift did catch | 第一批轮班的人 |
[26:21] | a couple of gas leaks last night, | 昨晚确实发现了一些泄露气体 |
[26:22] | but nothing serious. | 但是没有很严重的问题 |
[26:24] | What is a flavor upcharge? | 什么是口味额外费用 |
[26:25] | Maybe the worst is behind us. | 问题最严重的在那骂娘呢 |
[26:28] | Come on, man. You gotta work with me here. | 拜托 大哥 你得帮我处理好 |
[26:35] | Gallo, I heard you stopped by Med | 加洛 我听说你路过医院 |
[26:37] | to check on the little girl again. | 又去看了那个小女孩 |
[26:39] | What, are you tracking my movements? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[26:41] | Hacked into your Fitbit. | 我黑进了你的运动手环 |
[26:45] | Will Halstead was at Molly’s last night. | 威尔·霍尔斯德特医生昨晚在莫利酒吧 |
[26:50] | Well, yeah, uh– she, um– | 嗯是啊 她… |
[26:52] | Lucy had her first surgery. | 露西做了第一次手术 |
[26:54] | It went well. Doctors are optimistic. | 非常成功 医生都很乐观 |
[26:56] | That’s great news. | 好消息啊 |
[26:58] | Still in a coma. | 可她还是没醒 |
[26:59] | No. Hey, none of that, okay? | 不 别这么想 好吗 |
[27:02] | Focus on the positive, all right? | 往好了看 好吗 |
[27:05] | And then when that doesn’t work, | 等这也不奏效了 |
[27:06] | you need to throw yourself into the job. | 就全身心投入到工作中 |
[27:09] | Do you know how to fold a fitted sheet? | 你知道怎么叠床罩吗 |
[27:12] | – Yes, it’s easy. – Yeah, I– | -会 很简单 -好 我… |
[27:14] | – Not like this. – Yeah. | -不是这样的 -好 |
[27:15] | What you do is you first find the corners. | 第一步得先找到角 |
[27:18] | – This nice line here, right? – Looks great. | -看着这边的线没 -有模有样 |
[27:20] | Now you’re gonna put this corner– | 现在呢 你把这个角… |
[27:21] | one corner goes in the other | 叠到另一个角上 |
[27:22] | so that you get that nice straight line. | 这样就能叠出齐齐的直线 |
[27:24] | Hey, you know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[27:25] | You throw yourself into the job. | 你该全身心投入到工作上 |
[27:27] | – Whoa. – Yeah. | -哇 -就这样 |
[27:34] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[27:36] | – Hey, Lieutenant. – How’d things go with Marcus? | -副队好 -马库斯的事怎么样 |
[27:38] | Oh, great spot. | 好极了 |
[27:40] | Hey, sorry I couldn’t make it, | 抱歉我去不了 |
[27:41] | but Marcus will hook you up. | 但是马库斯会帮你的 |
[27:43] | Just give him the date, tell him what you need. | 只需要告诉他是哪天 你需要什么 |
[27:45] | Sure thing. Thanks. | 一定的 谢谢 |
[27:53] | – You stood him up? – What? | -你放他鸽子了吗 -什么 |
[27:54] | No, I was busy trying to keep the city from exploding. | 没有 我正忙着保护城市不爆炸 |
[27:56] | Cruz understands. | 克鲁兹会理解的 |
[27:59] | I found him a venue. | 我帮他找到了场地 |
[28:01] | Kelly, when I said Cruz needed your help, | 凯利 我说克鲁兹需要你的帮助 |
[28:04] | I didn’t mean that he needs a party planner. | 我不是说他需要有人帮他策划 |
[28:06] | I meant he needs his best man. | 我是说 他需要他的伴郎 |
[28:19] | Hey, Dad. How are you? | 爸 最近怎么样 |
[28:22] | Oh, yeah, I guess it is a little– | 我想可能有点… |
[28:24] | a little early, but I just wanted to say hi. | 有点早 但是我只是想打个招呼 |
[28:28] | Is that Mom? | 那是妈吗 |
[28:29] | Well, put the phone on speaker so I can talk to you both. | 开免提 我想和你们两个说话 |
[28:33] | Hi. Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[28:35] | No, I–I told Dad– I know it’s–I know it’s early, | 不 我和我爸刚说了 我知道有点早 |
[28:38] | but I just wanted to hear your voices | 但是我就是想听听你们的声音 |
[28:42] | ’cause I miss you. | 我想你们了 |
[28:45] | Okay, what’s new in Fowlerton? | 福勒顿有什么新消息 |
[28:48] | Like, what’s happening in the front yard right now? | 比如 我们家前院里这会有什么新鲜事吗 |
[28:53] | This is? | 这个是… |
[28:55] | Uh, foam eductor switch. | 泡沫喷射开关 |
[28:57] | And this? | 这个呢 |
[28:59] | Rear booster discharge valve. | 后升压排出阀 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[29:03] | Which lead out is better for running | 哪条引线更适合 |
[29:04] | a charged line down a narrow hallway? | 在狭窄的走廊上运行带电线路 |
[29:06] | Hallway loops. | 走廊环线 |
[29:08] | I think you might be ready. | 我觉得你准备好了 |
[29:12] | What have you got there? | 你藏什么呢 |
[29:19] | – Mouch! – I don’t know any of it. | -穆奇 -我脑袋里空空如也 |
[29:21] | What happened? You were fine yesterday. | 怎么回事 你昨天还好好的 |
[29:23] | I don’t know! Nerves, the yelling? | 我不知道 也许紧张 你还吼我 |
[29:25] | You’ve been spending too much time with Herrmann. | 你和赫尔曼待太久了 |
[29:27] | You can’t cheat! | 你不能作弊啊 |
[29:28] | What did I say about yelling? | 我不是让你别吼我吗 |
[29:30] | You’re gonna get yourself fired! | 你会害自己被开除的 |
[29:31] | If I mess this up, we will all get fired. | 如果我搞砸这事 我们都会被解雇 |
[29:34] | – Give me the sheet. – I won’t give– | -小抄给我 -我不会给… |
[29:35] | – Give me the sheet. – No! I know what I’m doing! | -单子给我 -不 我知道我在做什么 |
[29:39] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 51号水罐车 |
[29:41] | Ambulance 61, gas explosion. | 61号救护车 天然气爆炸 |
[29:43] | 1518 East Paulina. | 波莱纳东路1518号 |
[30:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:05] | We got people trapped here, Chief. | 有人被困在这里了 队长 |
[30:07] | Gas company is ten minutes out, | 天然气公司还要十分钟 |
[30:09] | but we can’t wait that long for them to shut off the mains. | 但我们不能等那么久再让他们切断总开关 |
[30:11] | We could cut in through the back, but it’ll take some time. | 我们可以从后面穿过去 但要花点时间 |
[30:13] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[30:15] | Or we can put the sign over the trench like a drawbridge. | 或者我们可以把指示牌像吊桥一样架在沟上 |
[30:17] | It’s thick enough– | 它够厚 |
[30:18] | it should hold up until we get people across. | 应该能撑到我们把人带出来 |
[30:19] | Okay, do it. | 好的 就这么做 |
[30:20] | All right. Hey, Squad, let’s go! | 好了 抢险队 动起来 |
[30:22] | Herrmann, stop these flames from spreading. | 赫尔曼 阻止这些火势蔓延 |
[30:25] | Let’s charge a 2 1/2 fog line. | 接一条6公分的水雾枪 |
[30:27] | We can cover the victims till the gas is shut off. | 我们可以掩护被困者直到切断天然气 |
[30:30] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 好了 动起来 动起来 动起来 |
[30:32] | Got it. Straight in. | 好了 直接放上去 |
[30:35] | Stay calm. We’re coming to get you. | 保持冷静 我们来救你 |
[30:38] | You’ll be okay. | 你不会有事 |
[30:40] | Severide, gas company says there’s a cutoff nearby. | 西弗莱德 天然气公司说附近有个开关 |
[30:44] | Find it, shut it down. | 找到它 关掉 |
[30:45] | Yeah, Cruz! | 好的 克鲁兹 |
[30:46] | Hey, a saw and shut-off kit, now. | 一把锯子和一个切断装置 马上走 |
[30:48] | All right. One at a time. | 好了 一次过一个 |
[30:55] | I was just locking up the store | 我刚把商店锁起来 |
[30:57] | and the whole thing just exploded. | 整段路就爆炸了 |
[30:58] | Anybody inside? | 有人在里面吗 |
[31:00] | Great. Capp, Tony. | 太好了 卡普 托尼 |
[31:01] | – Yeah? – Get her across. | -在 -带她过去 |
[31:03] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[31:06] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[31:11] | We’ll attack the lock side. | 我们切断门锁端 |
[31:12] | – Cruz, give me the K12. – Copy. | -克鲁兹 把无齿锯给我 -收到 |
[31:21] | – Wait. – It’s okay. | -等等 -没关系 |
[31:22] | We’ll take care of your friend. Gallo, get her to safety. | 我们会照顾你朋友 加洛 带她去安全处 |
[31:24] | Copy that, Captain. Stay on me. | 收到 队长 靠在我身上 |
[31:26] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[31:28] | That’s it. Keep going. | 就是这样 继续走 |
[31:33] | Kidd, can’t move it till we free her. | 基德 我们得先把她救出来才能动 |
[31:48] | Cover her face. | 保护她的脸 |
[32:08] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[32:10] | How’s that cutoff? | 开关怎么样 |
[32:12] | Yeah, we’re working on it, Chief! | 是的 我们正在想办法 队长 |
[32:13] | This thing is a beast! | 这东西不好搞定 |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:20] | We got you. | 有我们在 |
[32:21] | – Tony. – I got her. | -托尼 -我负责她 |
[32:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:28] | – Got her. – She’s clear. | -她出来了 -她安全了 |
[32:29] | Drop it. | 放手 |
[32:31] | Okay, get your legs. | 好了 我抬着你的腿 |
[32:35] | Got her. Go, go. | 好了 走 走 |
[33:01] | He’s trapped. | 他被困住了 |
[33:03] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[33:05] | Stay low! We’ve almost got it! | 弯腰 我们马上就成功了 |
[33:16] | Severide, we need that gas cut off! | 西弗莱德 我们需要切断天然气 |
[33:18] | Casey’s trapped! | 凯西被困住了 |
[33:26] | Yeah, we found the cutoff, Chief! | 好的 我们找到了开关 队长 |
[33:33] | Cruz, valve wrench. | 克鲁兹 阀门扳手 |
[33:45] | One more. | 再一次 |
[33:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[33:48] | Hey, Chief, we got it off. | 队长 我们关掉了 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:10] | Engine, knock down those hot spots. | 水罐车 灭掉那些着火点 |
[34:20] | Okay, this time, the problem really is fixed. | 好了 这一次 问题真的解决了 |
[34:23] | – I promise. – Are you sure? | -我保证 -你确定吗 |
[34:24] | Positive. | 是的 |
[34:25] | We thought we had reduced the pressure, | 我们以为压力已经调低了 |
[34:28] | but we were relying on a faulty sensor in the regulator line. | 但其实是减压线路上的一个传感器有故障 |
[34:31] | That burst main helped us pinpoint it. | 那条爆炸的管道帮我们找到了这个故障点 |
[34:34] | And not a moment too soon. | 差一点为时已晚 |
[34:35] | Would’ve taken us much longer to figure it out | 如果你和你的人没有注意到这个问题 |
[34:37] | if you and your men hadn’t flagged the problem when you did. | 我们会花更长的时间来找原因 |
[34:40] | And for that we get a bottle of mid-range bourbon? | 所以奖励我们一瓶中档波旁威士忌 |
[34:46] | It’s a gesture. | 聊表心意 |
[34:48] | There’s no gift commensurate with what you guys did. | 没有任何礼物能与你们的贡献相称 |
[34:52] | You saved lives. | 你们挽救了很多人命 |
[34:53] | And we will never know how many. | 而我们永远不会知道究竟有多少 |
[34:57] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你们 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:00] | Enjoy. | 享用美酒吧 |
[35:05] | Well, if it’s not good enough for you… | 如果这瓶酒你觉得不够好 |
[35:07] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[35:16] | Okay, time to put up or shut up. | 现在是要么行动 要么闭嘴的时候了 |
[35:18] | Should’ve let me keep the cheat sheet. | 你就该让我留着那张小抄的 |
[35:27] | Chief, how you doing? | 队长 你最近好吗 |
[35:29] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[35:47] | Put this in your glove compartment. | 把这个放到你的仪表板上 |
[35:49] | Wash that rig. | 把车洗干净 |
[35:55] | Walker was just dropping off the vehicle registration. | 沃克只是来送车辆登记表的 |
[36:02] | Uh, my fault, fellas. I guess I got my wires crossed. | 我的错 伙计们 我猜我大脑短路了 |
[36:08] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Wonder what’s for lunch. | 不知道午饭是什么菜 |
[36:17] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[36:22] | Look like you could use it. | 看起来你得喝点 |
[36:24] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢了 副队 |
[36:26] | Talk to me, Cruz. How’s it going? | 跟我说说吧 克鲁兹 事情怎么样了 |
[36:30] | It’s not supposed to be like this, Chloe and me. | 我和克洛伊不该是这样的 |
[36:33] | Every day it’s decisions, it’s stress. | 每天都是做决定 压力什么的 |
[36:36] | I — I can’t remember the last time we just had fun. | 我都不记得上次一起开心是什么时候 |
[36:40] | I — I feel like… | 我 我感觉 |
[36:44] | What if this is a mistake? | 假如这是个错误呢 |
[36:47] | And what if getting married just ruins everything between us? | 假如结婚会毁掉我们之间的一切呢 |
[36:50] | I mean, it could be a disaster. | 这可能是场灾难 |
[36:52] | Then don’t get married. | 那就别结婚啊 |
[36:55] | Don’t get married? | 别结婚 |
[36:57] | And just lose the best thing that’s ever happened to me? | 然后失去我生命中最美好的东西 |
[37:01] | A woman like her comes around once in a lifetime. | 像她那样的女人 一生也就会出现一个 |
[37:03] | It’d be crazy to let her go. | 放走她我绝对是疯了 |
[37:06] | Sounds like you should marry her, then. | 那听起来你应该娶了她 |
[37:15] | Yo, this best man thing? | 看来伴郎这回事 |
[37:17] | You know what you’re doing. | 你很上道嘛 |
[37:19] | I’m trying to tell Stella that. | 我正试着让史黛拉信服呢 |
[37:24] | Hey, Kidd, can I get a G and T? | 基德 能给我来一杯金汤力吗 |
[37:26] | Oh, yeah. I’m great at making those. | 好嘞 我很擅长调这种酒 |
[37:32] | Hey, you hear from Gallo? | 你收到加洛的消息了吗 |
[37:34] | Thought he’d be here tonight. | 我以为他今晚会来酒吧的 |
[37:37] | I haven’t seen him since shift. | 下班之后就没见过他了 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna be taking | 我要从今晚酒吧收的钱里 |
[37:49] | a little extra out of the till tonight. | 多拿一点点了 |
[37:51] | What for? | 凭什么 |
[37:54] | Overtime. | 加班费 |
[38:10] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[38:11] | Oh, boy. I know. | 我就知道 |
[38:13] | I just — | 我只是 |
[38:15] | I didn’t want some stranger ruining what I have with my parents. | 我本不想一个陌生人毁掉我和父母的感情 |
[38:19] | It’s a silly thing to worry about because | 但这么担忧也太傻了 |
[38:22] | she can never come between us. | 因为她不会介入到我们之间的 |
[38:24] | So if that’s the case, | 所以假如是这样的话 |
[38:28] | what am I so afraid of? | 我这么怕是怕的什么呢 |
[38:31] | My point is, | 我想说的是 |
[38:34] | can I have that envelope back? | 我能把信封拿回来吗 |
[38:37] | You saw me get rid of it. | 你看着我扔掉的 |
[38:44] | So you’re telling me that you didn’t go back | 所以你是告诉我 在我走掉之后 |
[38:47] | and dig it out of the trash as soon as I was gone? | 你没立刻回去从垃圾堆里把信封挖出来 |
[38:50] | Are you gonna yell at me again if I did? | 假如我真这么做了 你还会吼我吗 |
[39:08] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[39:13] | Stay with me while I open it? | 我开信封的时候能和我一起吗 |
[39:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:37] | It’s just a name and an address. | 只有一个名字和一个地址 |
[39:43] | My mother’s name is Julie. | 我生母的名字叫朱莉 |
[39:46] | And she lives right here in Illinois. Rockford. | 她就住在伊利诺伊州 罗克福德市 |
[40:06] | How’s the arm? | 你胳膊怎么样了 |
[40:07] | You know, uh, not bad. | 还不坏吧 |
[40:09] | Starting to itch. | 开始发痒了 |
[40:10] | Good sign. Means it’s healing. | 这是个好征兆 意味着开始痊愈了 |
[40:16] | Hey, Gallo, Lucy’s gonna have a long road to recovery. | 加洛 露西的恢复前路漫漫 |
[40:20] | You know, you don’t need to keep coming by. | 你不需要一直都来的 |
[40:22] | I’ll tell you what, anything changes, I’ll give you a call. | 这么跟你说吧 一旦有变我给你打电话 |
[40:24] | I — no, uh — No need. | 我 不 不用了 |
[40:27] | I’m gonna keep checking in. | 我会一直来的 |