时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Firefighting expo’s this week. | 这周就是消防博览会了 |
[00:06] | Nick Porter. I’m the Flanagan rep. | 尼克·波特 我是弗拉纳根代表 |
[00:08] | – Hey, hey, Nick! – Mouch, you old dog. | -尼克 -穆奇 你这个老家伙 |
[00:10] | How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样啊 哥们 |
[00:12] | I got a letter on my door. | 我门上插了一封信 |
[00:14] | Landlord is raising the rent come this new year. | 明年房东要涨房租 |
[00:16] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[00:17] | I’m desperate. | 我急需用钱 |
[00:19] | This is the, uh, third bedroom. | 这里是三卧 |
[00:21] | It’s a– it’s a great place. | 这里很不错 |
[00:23] | Why are you breaking your lease? | 你为什么想转租卧室出去呢 |
[00:24] | It’s just too much space for me. | 对我来说空间有点大 |
[00:26] | Best friend magic, | 老铁魔法 |
[00:27] | and no one can take that away from us. | 这可谁也夺不走 |
[00:29] | Headquarters forever, baby. | 永远的总部 宝贝 |
[00:34] | No. | 不 |
[00:38] | – Good morning. – Ah, good morning! | -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:40] | What are you up to? | 你在干什么 |
[00:41] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:43] | Just browsing the Internet, | 就是跟大家伙一样 |
[00:46] | like people do. | 网上冲浪 |
[00:48] | – Okay. – Damn, I’m late. | -好吧 -该死 我迟到了 |
[00:50] | What are you talking about? We got plenty of time. | 你在说什么 我们时间很充足 |
[00:51] | No, I just–I–I gotta swing by home before work, | 不 我…我得在上班前回一趟家 |
[00:55] | ’cause I left my station gear there. | 因为我把我的工作制服拉在那里了 |
[00:57] | But, um, I will see you at the firehouse. | 但是 我们消防局见吧 |
[01:02] | Yeah. See ya. | 嗯 回头见 |
[01:07] | Why are half of these sausages gray? | 为什么有一半的香肠是灰色的 |
[01:10] | Those are the vegetarian ones. | 那是素食的 |
[01:13] | Have the meat one–I’m just providing healthy options. | 还有一半是肉的 我只是提供更健康的选择 |
[01:16] | There’s nothing healthy about that color. | 那颜色看起来一点都不健康 |
[01:20] | Hey, I’m sorry to bring this up, but, | 很抱歉我要这么说 但是 |
[01:22] | rent is starting to eat into my savings account. | 租金已经让我不得不动用存款了 |
[01:25] | Oh, uh, I can cover a couple hundred bucks a month, | 我可以每个月多付几百 |
[01:28] | at least while the Slamigan money’s coming through. | 至少等铤锤的钱打过来 |
[01:30] | That’s really sweet of you, but… | 你真好 但是 |
[01:32] | don’t you think we should rent out that extra room? | 你不觉得我们应该把另一间房租出去吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, probably. | 当然了 |
[01:42] | Course, nobody can replace Otis. | 当然了 没人能替代奥蒂斯 |
[01:45] | Yeah, that’s for sure. | 那肯定 |
[01:46] | But, ah, I do know someone looking for a place. | 但是我认识有人在找房 |
[01:50] | Nick Porter. | 尼克·波特 |
[01:52] | Middle-aged equipment salesman Nick Porter? | 中年设备销售员尼克·波特 |
[01:54] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[01:56] | Poor guy’s going through a tough divorce. | 这可怜的家伙刚刚经历了一场鸡飞狗跳的离婚 |
[01:58] | He’s really hurting. | 他真的很受伤 |
[01:59] | You’d be throwing him a lifeline. | 你这样简直是救他一命 |
[02:03] | You’d let Nick Porter stay in that room? | 你愿意让尼克·波特住那个房间吗 |
[02:06] | Uh, I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[02:08] | He’s not a bad guy. | 他是个好人 |
[02:10] | And we definitely wouldn’t be comparing him to Otis. | 我们绝对不会拿他和奥蒂斯作比较 |
[02:12] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[02:21] | So, I have been trying to plan a surprise trip | 我一直想给凯利策划一趟惊喜之旅 |
[02:25] | as a birthday present for Kelly. | 作为他的生日礼物 |
[02:27] | Only thing is is that it’s his birthday next week, | 唯一的问题是 他的生日就是下周 |
[02:31] | and I still haven’t figured out what to do. | 我还是没想好该怎么办 |
[02:32] | He’s so tricky. | 他太难搞了 |
[02:34] | Hey, you know, my boyfriend, Eric, | 我的男朋友 艾里克 |
[02:37] | he’s a travel agent. | 他是旅行社代理 |
[02:38] | I bet he could hook you up. | 他肯定能给你想主意 |
[02:41] | That would be amazing. Are you serious? | 那真是太好了 你是认真的吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God, okay, um, | 天啊 好吧 |
[02:45] | can you have him stop by Molly’s tomorrow night? | 你能不能让他明晚来莫利酒吧一趟 |
[02:46] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[02:47] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[02:49] | – Squad 3, Ambulance 61 – Thank you. | -81号云梯车 第3分队 -谢谢你 |
[02:51] | automatic fire alarm, Stover Academy– | 车辆起火 斯多佛学院 |
[02:53] | – That sounds like a school. – Yeah, come on, let’s go. | -听起来好像是一所学校 -嗯 走吧 |
[03:24] | We don’t know what set it off. | 我们不知道怎么触发的 |
[03:26] | Nobody’s seen any smoke or anything. | 没有看到有烟什么的 |
[03:28] | Herrmann, see anything on the panel? | 赫尔曼 探测器有发现吗 |
[03:33] | Looks like an inside pull, Chief. | 好像是从里面拉响警报的 队长 |
[03:38] | So somebody pulled the alarm, | 看来是有人拉响了警报 |
[03:39] | but they didn’t report anything. | 但是没有任何警情 |
[03:41] | – False alarm? – Yeah. | -假警报吗 -是的 |
[03:43] | – You kidding me? – Hilarious. | -开玩笑嘛 -真好笑 |
[03:48] | Battalion 25, can you spare Squad 3 for a person trapped? | 25大队 可以派3号抢险车支援有人受困吗 |
[03:51] | Affirmative, Main. What’s the address? | 可以 总调度台 地址在哪里 |
[03:53] | 3815 South Wood Avenue. | 南木大道3815号 |
[03:56] | Squad, mount up. | 抢险队 出发 |
[03:57] | 8161, come with me and squad. | 8161 跟我和抢险队一起走 |
[04:00] | Engine, stay here. | 水罐车 留在这里 |
[04:02] | Search this school from top to bottom. | 彻底查一遍这所学校 |
[04:05] | Reset the alarm. | 复位警报 |
[04:06] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 局长 |
[04:33] | – What’s the problem? – It’s my dad. | -怎么回事 -我爸爸 |
[04:36] | This big oil tank fell on top of him. | 这个大油罐压在他身上了 |
[04:38] | Where? In the basement? | 哪里 在地下室吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:41] | Hey, guys, air bags and cribbing. | 伙计们 准备气囊和支架 |
[04:43] | Truck, prep a ladder and the basket. | 云梯车准备好梯子和吊篮 |
[04:45] | We’ll bring him out through the window. | 我们从窗户里把他救出来 |
[04:46] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[04:48] | Over here! Hurry! | 这边 快点 |
[04:51] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[04:52] | Hurry up, please. He’s not breathing. | 快一点 求你们了 他都要没气了 |
[05:09] | Come on. | 来 |
[05:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:20] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[05:21] | Thing’s still full. | 这还是满的 |
[05:22] | Must weigh a couple thousand pounds. | 肯定有一千多磅重 |
[05:24] | Air bags will take too long. We need a lever. | 用气囊要等太久 我们需要杠杆 |
[05:42] | Hey! I need a ladder in here now. | 这里马上去要一架梯子 |
[05:44] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[05:45] | Backboard and Stokes basket, too, come on. | 还有矫正板和救生吊篮 快点 |
[05:49] | I found us a fulcrum. | 我找了个支点 |
[05:54] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[05:56] | Ladder coming in. | 梯子来了 |
[06:08] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:11] | Casey, get ready to pull him out. | 凯西 准备拉他出来 |
[06:13] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:16] | Go! | 开始 |
[06:22] | – Clear! – Brett, Foster, | -出来了 -布莱特 福斯特 |
[06:24] | get ready out there. | 你们在外面做好准备 |
[06:25] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[06:28] | Still no pulse. | 还是没脉搏 |
[06:38] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[06:40] | Let’s go, go! | 快点 快 |
[06:45] | Is he on? Hold! | 上来了吗 扶好 |
[06:47] | Lift. | 抬起来 |
[06:50] | Okay. Take him out. | 好了 拉他出去 |
[06:53] | Come on, hurry. | 快点 |
[06:55] | Okay, up. | 抬起来 |
[07:01] | – Omar. – Daddy. | -奥马尔 -爸 |
[07:03] | Hey, hey, hey. Back up, give him space. | 等等 你先退后 给他一点空间 |
[07:05] | – He’s in good hands. – Is he gonna be all right? | -我们会照顾好他 -他会没事吗 |
[07:08] | How long has he been under there not breathing? | 他被压住后没有呼吸持续多久了 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. A–a few minutes. | 不知道 几分钟吧 |
[07:11] | Maybe five? | 也许五分钟 |
[07:13] | He was down there by himself, | 他在下面一个人 |
[07:15] | and I heard him trying to move that thing, | 我听到他似乎想搬动那个罐子 |
[07:16] | and I thought maybe I should go down there | 我就想着也许我应该下去 |
[07:18] | and help him, but then– | 帮他一起弄 结果… |
[07:19] | It’s not your fault. It’s just a freak thing. | 这不是你的问题 这是意外 |
[07:22] | He’s got a pulse and we’re helping him to breathe. | 他已经有脉搏了 我们正在帮他呼吸 |
[07:23] | We’ll get him to Chicago Med as quick as we can. | 我们会尽快送他去芝加哥医院 |
[07:26] | Why don’t you take your kids, | 你可以带上你的孩子 |
[07:27] | and you can follow the ambulance? | 跟着救护车一起过来 |
[07:30] | It felt like forever, until you guys got here. | 我们等了好久 才等到你们 |
[07:49] | That false alarm added | 那次虚假警报 |
[07:50] | at least three minutes to our response time. | 至少耽误了我们三分钟出警时间 |
[07:52] | Yeah, that headmaster did not seem too worried about it. | 是啊 那位校长似乎并不重视这件事 |
[07:55] | My guess? | 要我说 |
[07:56] | They’re gonna sweep it under that fancy carpeting. | 他们肯定会把这件事压下去 |
[08:01] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[08:02] | Doctor’s working on him now. | 医生正在救治 |
[08:04] | He’s got internal bleeding and a few broken ribs. | 他断了几根肋骨 还有内出血 |
[08:06] | Probably a ruptured spleen. | 也许有脾脏破裂 |
[08:08] | So we got to him fast enough? | 我们救治算及时吗 |
[08:10] | Won’t know for a while. | 得再观察一下才知道 |
[08:12] | His brain was deprived of oxygen for a long time. | 他的大脑缺氧了很长时间 |
[08:15] | His poor family. Mom and the kids huddled | 可怜的家人 他妈妈和孩子 |
[08:16] | in the waiting area holding each other. | 在等待区抱着瑟瑟发抖 |
[08:20] | Hey, I just combed through the run sheets | 我刚才查看了第一班和第三班的 |
[08:22] | for first and third shifts. | 出警记录 |
[08:23] | There’s been two other false alarms | 斯多佛学院上个月 |
[08:24] | at Stover Academy in the last month. | 还出现过两次假警报事故 |
[08:26] | So three all together, in a month. | 也就是说一个月里出现了三次 |
[08:28] | It’s an epidemic. | 已经很多次了 |
[08:31] | We need to have a word with the man in charge over there. | 我们得跟那边的负责人好好谈谈 |
[08:39] | Oh, Nick Porter is here. | 尼克·波特来了 |
[08:41] | That was fast. | 好快啊 |
[08:42] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[08:43] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[08:46] | I can’t thank you guys enough. | 我太感谢你们了 |
[08:48] | He is taking the place sight unseen. | 他连房都不看就决定租 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:52] | Mouch told me all about it. | 穆奇都跟我讲了 |
[08:53] | Sounds perfect, and believe me, | 听起来很完美 而且相信我 |
[08:55] | the more distance between Ellen and me, the better. | 我现在跟艾伦离得越远越好 |
[08:58] | Ellen’s his wife. | 艾伦是他老婆 |
[08:59] | Uh, soon to be ex-wife, thankfully. | 谢天谢地 很快就是前妻了 |
[09:03] | Yeah, it’s been rough, | 是啊 最近过得很难 |
[09:04] | just trying to figure out next steps. | 一直在想下一步该怎么做 |
[09:07] | But, once again, | 但是 |
[09:08] | the man upstairs provides when you need it most. | 上帝再一次给了我最需要的 |
[09:11] | Actually, in this case it was me, but– | 其实这次是我给你的… |
[09:13] | I’m gonna bring my stuff over tomorrow, if that’s okay? | 我明天搬东西过去 可以吗 |
[09:17] | Jeez. Insta-roommates. | 天哪 真是”方便室友” |
[09:23] | I’m just saying. It’s quick. | 我就那么一说 太快了 |
[09:25] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:27] | And the quicker I’m out of my place, the better, | 我越快搬离我家 就越好 |
[09:29] | for all involved, right? | 对所有人都好 |
[09:31] | So listen, I’ve gotta head out. | 是这样 我准备出去了 |
[09:32] | I’m repping a fireproof blanket | 我要去宣传一个防火毯 |
[09:34] | that’s gonna knock your socks off, but, uh, | 你们绝对会无比吃惊 |
[09:37] | thanks a million, guys. | 再次感谢 |
[09:39] | You are very welcome. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 不客气 明天见 |
[09:41] | Yes, you will. | 没问题 |
[09:43] | Aw, he’s a sweetie. | 他人很好 |
[09:45] | Thanks for helping him out. | 谢谢你们帮他 |
[09:46] | Well, he’s helping us out too. | 他也在帮我们 |
[09:49] | That room needed to be filled. | 那个房间需要有人住 |
[10:04] | Excuse me. Are you the principal? | 不好意思 你是校长吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, headmaster. Jim DeVoe. | 是的 我叫吉姆·德沃 |
[10:09] | Captain Matt Casey. | 我是马特·凯西队长 |
[10:11] | This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide. | 这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队 |
[10:12] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[10:13] | We responded to your fire alarm this morning. | 我们今天早上为你们的警报出警了 |
[10:16] | Do you realize that your school has had | 你是否知道 从这学期开始 |
[10:18] | three false alarms since the beginning of the semester? | 你们学校已经有三次虚假警报了 |
[10:21] | My apologies. It’s an all-boys school. | 对不起 我们学校都是男孩 |
[10:23] | There is a certain level of chaos | 所以这个地方 |
[10:25] | that comes with the territory. | 确实会有一些混乱 |
[10:26] | Yeah, we’re not talking about harmless fun. | 这不是无害的取乐 |
[10:29] | That alarm delayed our response to a real emergency, | 那次出警延迟了我们对真正灾情的回应 |
[10:31] | and the victim is in bad shape because of it. | 一位受害者也因此情况十分危急 |
[10:33] | Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 实在是对不起 |
[10:35] | Will they be okay? | 受害者会痊愈吗 |
[10:37] | It’s too early to say. | 现在还说不好 |
[10:39] | We need to figure out who’s pulling these alarms. | 我们需要查清楚是谁拉响了警报 |
[10:41] | Of course, yes, my staff and I will | 当然 我和我的员工 |
[10:43] | figure out who’s behind this. | 一定会查出是谁干的 |
[10:45] | We’d like to talk to him. He needs to understand, | 我们想和他谈谈 他需要明白 |
[10:47] | he’s putting people’s lives in danger. | 他置他人的生命于危险之中 |
[10:49] | I’m afraid that’s not possible, | 恐怕那样不行 |
[10:51] | but we’ll make sure they get the message. | 但我们会保证把你们的信息传达给他们 |
[10:54] | What do you mean, that’s not possible? | 你说那样不行是什么意思 |
[10:56] | Well, our students are entitled to their privacy, lieutenant, | 我们的学生有隐私权 副队 |
[11:00] | and disciplinary matters are kept in strict confidence. | 而且纪律处分事宜是严格保密的 |
[11:03] | What? | 什么 |
[11:05] | I have to insist on it. | 这点我必须坚持 |
[11:06] | The families of Stover Academy would expect nothing less. | 这是斯多佛学院家长们的要求 |
[11:09] | You mean these private school parents | 你是说这些私立学校的家长们 |
[11:11] | expect you to shield their kids from prosecution. | 要求你袒护他们的孩子不受到惩罚 |
[11:13] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:14] | We’re talking about a prank here. | 我们讨论的不过是个恶作剧 |
[11:16] | A sophomoric and irresponsible one, to be sure– | 确实不够成熟 不负责任 |
[11:19] | Pulling a false alarm is a crime– | 谎报火警是犯罪… |
[11:21] | – Okay, Kelly– – Whoa, hey, hey. | -凯利… -嚯 |
[11:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:25] | If you can’t have a calm, rational discussion, | 如果你不能心平气和 理智地谈话 |
[11:28] | I’m afraid I need to ask you to leave the premises. | 恐怕我要请你们离开这里了 |
[11:39] | We’re gonna find out who did this | 有没有他 |
[11:40] | with or without him. | 我们都会找出是谁干的 |
[11:51] | There’s a man in the ICU, a husband and a father, | 一个人躺在重症监护里 他为人夫为人父 |
[11:54] | and all this jagoff cares about is the students’ privacy. | 而这混蛋关心的只是学生的隐私 |
[11:56] | Was pretty shocking to see how fast he circled the wagons. | 他这么庇护自己人挺让人震惊的 |
[11:59] | And I get it, we’re not the cops. | 我理解 我们不是警察 |
[12:00] | We didn’t walk in there with a subpoena, | 我们没有带着传票过去 |
[12:02] | but you’d think he’d want to cooperate. | 本以为他会配合的 |
[12:03] | Sounds like he’s worried about liability. | 听上去他担心赔偿责任的问题 |
[12:05] | Wants to contain the damage, | 想要减少损失 |
[12:06] | but he’s not going to run me off that easily. | 但他可不会那么轻易就打发了我 |
[12:09] | Well, he didn’t run us off– | 他没有打发我们… |
[12:11] | Transmitting a false alarm is a Class 4 felony. | 触发虚假警报是四级重罪 |
[12:14] | Gets you one to the three years and up to a $25,000 fine, | 会判一到三年徒刑和最高两万五千美元罚款 |
[12:17] | so if the headmaster doesn’t want | 如果校长不愿意 |
[12:19] | to help me locate this punk, | 帮我找出这个家伙 |
[12:21] | I will hit him with obstruction. | 我会给他个妨碍司法的罪名 |
[12:22] | I’ll just stand there and watch– | 我会站在那看着… |
[12:24] | Whoa, whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[12:25] | We just wanted your help with this headmaster. | 我们只是希望你帮我们敲打一下校长 |
[12:28] | We’re not looking to get some teenager charged with a felony. | 我们可没想让十来岁的孩子被指控犯罪 |
[12:32] | Are we? | 对吧 |
[12:33] | No, no. | 对 |
[12:34] | We want him to learn a lesson, | 我们想让他接受教训 |
[12:35] | understand the cost of what he did. | 明白他的行为造成的后果 |
[12:37] | Maybe we hold off on police involvement for the time being | 也许我们可以暂缓警方的介入 |
[12:41] | while you two look for another approach. | 你们俩去找找别的方法 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Well, you just let me know when you want to get serious. | 等你们想要认真处理时告诉我就行 |
[12:50] | Thank you for your time, Sergeant. | 谢谢您的时间 警长 |
[12:58] | Any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[13:01] | False alarms are really dangerous… | 谎报火警真的很危险… |
[13:03] | Good morning guys, take a flyer. | 大家早上好 拿份单子 |
[13:05] | Gotta stop these false alarms. | 必须阻止谎报火警的行为 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:09] | When firefighters waste time on false alarms, | 消防员浪费时间处理谎报火情时 |
[13:12] | we’re not available to help people who really need it. | 我们就无法去帮助真正需要我们的人 |
[13:16] | False alarms kill, no joke, okay? | 谎报火警会让人送命 真的 |
[13:19] | – Here you go, guys. – All right. | -给你们 -好的 |
[13:21] | Don’t worry, there’s not going to be a quiz, just read it. | 别担心 不会考这个 去看一下吧 |
[13:24] | Is this because of that fire drill yesterday? | 是因为昨天的消防演习吗 |
[13:26] | Uh, that wasn’t a drill. | 那不是演习 |
[13:27] | Yeah, one of your classmates pulled the alarm. | 你们有个同学拉响了火灾警报 |
[13:29] | Made us late to an actual emergency | 导致我们对真正的灾情 |
[13:30] | where someone got hurt really bad. | 响应太晚 导致有人严重受伤 |
[13:32] | – That sucks, I’m sorry. – Yeah, you said it. | -太糟了 很遗憾 -说得没错 |
[13:36] | Hey, I haven’t seen a fire truck like that before. | 我从没见过那样的消防车 |
[13:37] | That’s the squad. | 那是抢险车 |
[13:38] | It’s like a big rolling toolbox. | 就像是个可移动的大工具箱 |
[13:40] | We’ve got all sorts of specialized gear in there– | 里面有各种各样的专用工具 |
[13:41] | saws, jaws, jacks, scuba equipment. | 锯 钳 千斤顶 呼吸装备 |
[13:45] | We got an air bag in there can pick up a train car. | 里面有个起重气垫 可以撑起火车车厢 |
[13:48] | Hey, c-can you show us? | 你能让我们看看吗 |
[13:50] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[13:51] | We’ll come do a fire safety presentation | 我们可以给你们全校做一次 |
[13:53] | to your whole school, let you guys try out some gear. | 火灾安全宣传介绍 你们可以试试一些装备 |
[13:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[13:59] | Just ask your parents to call the headmaster, | 让你们家长给校长打电话 |
[14:00] | tell him you want us to come. | 跟他说你们希望我们来 |
[14:07] | Think it did any good? | 觉得这有作用吗 |
[14:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Better get the rigs back for incoming shift. | 最好把车开回去给下一班的人 |
[14:17] | Yeah, and then out of the blue, | 对 然后突然间 |
[14:19] | right in the middle of dinner, she says to me, | 吃着吃着饭 她对我说 |
[14:21] | “Nick, we’re through.” | “尼克 我们结束了” |
[14:25] | Nothing’s ever been good enough for Ellen, | 怎么做都不能让艾伦满意 |
[14:27] | and each year it gets worse. | 一年比一年糟 |
[14:29] | Trust me, guys, never get married. | 相信我 千万别结婚 |
[14:31] | Stay free. | 保持自由 |
[14:34] | Uh, well, marriage isn’t for everyone maybe, | 婚姻也许不适合所有人 |
[14:37] | but Joe here is engaged to a great girl. | 但我们的乔和一个很棒的女孩订婚了 |
[14:40] | Oh, well, heck, don’t listen to me. | 别听我的 |
[14:42] | Look, I just, uh, I picked the wrong apple. | 我就是苹果没选对 |
[14:44] | If you know what I mean. | 明白我意思吧 |
[14:45] | I thought I got a nice, crisp one, and instead I got… | 我以为我挑了一个又甜又脆的 可结果… |
[14:50] | pure poison. | 简直是毒药 |
[14:52] | Well, Chloe is like a Fuji, | 克洛伊就像是富士苹果 |
[14:54] | or a Granny Smith, right, Joe? | 或者澳洲青苹果 对吧 乔 |
[14:59] | Look, third period’s starting. | 第三节开始了 |
[15:01] | Ah, forget hockey. | 别管冰球了 |
[15:03] | We got something much better. | 我们有更带劲的 |
[15:06] | Classic Nascar races. | 经典纳斯卡赛车比赛 |
[15:08] | Classic as in they’ve already happened? | 经典的意思是过去的比赛吗 |
[15:10] | Hell, yeah. | 当然是啦 |
[15:12] | First up… is the 1992 Hooters 500. | 第一部 是1992年纳斯卡猫头鹰杯赛 |
[15:16] | It’s an all-timer. | 有史以来最好看的一届 |
[15:19] | Trust me. You’ll love this. | 相信我 你们会爱上这个的 |
[15:21] | – But… – No, gang. | -但是 -别说话 伙计们 |
[15:23] | Okay? No offense but… | 好吗 无意冒犯 但是… |
[15:24] | I’m kinda used to being the team leader. | 我比较习惯当队长 |
[15:26] | It’ll be a great dynamic for the apartment. | 这会给公寓带来无限活力 |
[15:33] | Ha-ha! Yes! | 哈哈 爽翻了 |
[15:41] | Here you go. | 给你酒 |
[15:42] | Thanks, Christopher. | 谢谢 克里斯托弗 |
[15:42] | Hey, it’s not a problem. | 这都小事 |
[15:44] | You should come around here more often. | 你们以后要多来 |
[15:47] | Hey, Eric, why don’t you tell | 艾里克 你为什么不给基德讲讲 |
[15:48] | Kidd your thoughts about this trip | 关于出游的事情 |
[15:50] | before Severide decides to come over here. | 趁西弗莱德还没回来赶紧说 |
[15:52] | And thank you so much again for doing this. | 再次感谢你所做的一切 |
[15:54] | So many options for couples. | 情侣们有非常多选择 |
[15:55] | First there’s the outdoorsy stuff, | 首先有户外运动 |
[15:57] | hiking or skiing with a private cabin in the woods. | 在林中的私人小屋附近远足或滑雪 |
[16:00] | Little too murdery for me, personally, | 我觉得有点恐怖片既视感 |
[16:02] | but some people love it. | 但是有些人还挺喜欢的 |
[16:03] | I like the honesty. Moving on. | 我喜欢你的开诚布公 下一个 |
[16:05] | Then there’s the spa weekend. | 还有温泉水疗周末 |
[16:07] | Plenty of beautiful locales for that. | 有很多风景优美的温泉场所 |
[16:09] | But if your fireman is anything like mine, | 如果你家消防员和我家那位有点像的话 |
[16:12] | he’ll think it’s a little on the soft side. | 估计他会觉得这太没劲了 |
[16:14] | – Yeah – Okay. Afraid so. | -是啊 -恐怕是这样 |
[16:15] | Figured. So… | 了解 所以… |
[16:17] | my final–and, I think, best–suggestion is… | 最后一个 也是个人认为最好的建议 |
[16:22] | a cruise. | 游船度假 |
[16:25] | A cruise. | 游船度假 |
[16:27] | Kelly does love boats. | 凯利确实特别喜欢船 |
[16:28] | Then it’s perfect. | 那太完美了 |
[16:30] | I’m telling you, they’re really romantic. | 我和你说 游船非常浪漫 |
[16:32] | The open seas, | 一望无垠的海面 |
[16:33] | the nonstop parties, | 通宵达旦的派对 |
[16:35] | those cozy rooms. | 温暖舒适的房间 |
[16:37] | We did one last year, it was crazy fun. | 我们去年参加了一个 都玩疯了 |
[16:41] | I love this idea. | 我超爱这个主意 |
[16:44] | Love it! | 超爱 |
[16:47] | Oh, God, okay, just, uh, talk about something else. | 天啊 好吧 再和我多说点别的 |
[16:50] | Quick. | 快点说 |
[16:52] | Stella’s been acting weird. | 史黛拉最近看起来怪怪的 |
[16:55] | Ah, Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[16:57] | Don’t ever try and figure women out. | 别试着搞懂女人 想都别想 |
[17:00] | Donna and I, we got into another fight about her mother, | 我和堂娜前两天因为她妈吵架 |
[17:02] | and now, she’s on one of those weekend retreats | 现在 她正和她的一群闺蜜 |
[17:05] | with all of her girlfriends. | 在度假村嗨着呢 |
[17:07] | Was wondering why you were making | 还在想你这个稀客 |
[17:08] | one of your rare appearances at Molly’s. | 今天怎么在莫利酒吧 |
[17:10] | Always glad to have you but… | 有你在这一如既往的开心 但是… |
[17:12] | sorry to hear the reason. | 抱歉听到原因 |
[17:13] | Ah, don’t be. | 没必要 |
[17:15] | Truth is, she comes home Sunday night and… | 事实上 她周日晚上就回来了 |
[17:18] | if history is any guide, | 如果和往次一样的话 |
[17:20] | just being home together, | 就一起在家待上几天 |
[17:22] | it’ll bring things back to normal pretty quick. | 一切就都会自然而然地回到正轨 |
[17:28] | So… | 所以… |
[17:29] | that was a good effort you all made this morning– | 你们今早的努力成效不错 |
[17:31] | Stover Academy. | 在斯多佛学院那边 |
[17:33] | Yeah, bunch of kids avoided us, | 还凑合 很多的孩子都躲着我们 |
[17:35] | but a few stopped by to talk. | 但是还有那么几个过来聊天的 |
[17:37] | You think you got through to any of them? | 你们觉得思想工作做通了吗 |
[17:38] | Nah, no way to know, | 没办法知道 |
[17:40] | but we’re hoping. | 但是我们希望如此 |
[17:44] | I had a thought. | 我有个主意 |
[17:45] | About something we could do for that victim and his family. | 我们可以为受害者和他的家人做点什么 |
[18:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[18:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:07] | Uh, we’re the firefighters who were here the other day. | 我们是前两天在这帮忙的消防员 |
[18:10] | Oh, of course. | 当然啦 |
[18:12] | I’m Kelly. | 我是凯利 |
[18:12] | – This is Matt. – Hi. | -这位是马特 -你好 |
[18:15] | Uh, it’s Melanie, right? | 你是梅兰妮 对吧 |
[18:18] | How’s your husband doing? | 你丈夫怎么样 |
[18:19] | Uh, they’re worried, about the… | 大夫担心 关于… |
[18:24] | lack of oxygen to his brain… | 大脑缺氧… |
[18:26] | what that might have done to him. | 可能给他留下的后遗症 |
[18:31] | We won’t know until he wakes up, so… | 在他醒来之前谁都不知道会怎么样… |
[18:34] | Yeah, well, he seems like a strong guy. | 吉人自有天相 |
[18:36] | If anyone can bounce back, I bet he can. | 如果说别人能恢复 他也一定行 |
[18:40] | Uh, the reason why we’re here, | 我们今天过来 |
[18:41] | we wanted to fix the mess we made. | 是想来收拾下我们造成的烂摊子 |
[18:44] | What do you mean? | 你们是什么意思 |
[18:46] | I do construction on the side, | 我兼职做过建筑工 |
[18:48] | licensed and bonded. | 有执照有保障的 |
[18:50] | We’re gonna replace that window for you. | 我们会帮你换好那扇窗户 |
[18:51] | No charge. | 免费修 |
[18:53] | That’s so generous of you. | 你们真是太好了 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | I just, um, these last few days– | 我只是…这几天… |
[19:07] | It’s okay. Hey. | 没事的 |
[19:13] | – It’s okay. – Thank you. | -没事的 -谢谢 |
[19:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:36] | Isn’t it a little early for that? | 现在喝酒是不是有点早 |
[19:40] | I was gonna make a Bloody Mary but… | 我本想做杯血腥玛丽 但是… |
[19:44] | that seems like a lot of work. | 好像有点太费事了 |
[19:48] | You wanna see pictures of Ellen? | 你想看艾伦的照片吗 |
[19:50] | Uh, well, yes, but no. I should really– | 好啊 但是不了 我真的得去… |
[19:53] | This is Cancun, last year. | 这是在坎昆 去年拍的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, not a lot of ladies could pull off that look at her age. | 可没几个女士能在这个岁数保养的这么好 |
[20:00] | – But check her out. – Yeah, wow. | -但是看看她 -是啊 |
[20:03] | – Huh? – Yeah, she looks great. | -是吧 -是啊 她看起来棒极了 |
[20:05] | Joe! | 乔 |
[20:06] | Come and look at photos of Ellen in a sarong. | 过来看看艾伦穿纱笼的照片 |
[20:12] | Uh, yeah, oh, I would totally, I just, um, I gotta– | 好 我完全愿意 我只是 我得 |
[20:17] | This is the wedding reception at the Palmer house. | 这是在帕尔默家举行的婚宴 |
[20:20] | I don’t remember much. | 我不太记得了 |
[20:21] | Think I was still recovering from the bachelor party. | 应该是我还没从单身派对恢复状态 |
[20:24] | If you know what I mean. | 你应该明白我的意思 |
[20:27] | Her wedding dress was awful, wasn’t it? Look. | 她的婚纱很丑 不是吗 看 |
[20:35] | That high neck? She looks like an Amish. | 这高领 让她看起来像阿米什人 |
[20:41] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[20:46] | But that could just be the whiskey talking. | 但这可能只是醉话 |
[20:49] | Oh, that’s kind of sweet. | 还有点甜 |
[20:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:54] | Sit down, you two. | 坐下 你们两个 |
[20:56] | There’s more to see. | 还有很多可以看 |
[20:57] | Yeah–uh–unfortunately, we can’t be late for work. | 是的 可惜我们上班不能迟到 |
[20:59] | But, uh, we’ll see you later. | 不过 回头见 |
[21:04] | We might have made a really big mistake. | 我们可能犯了一个很大的错误 |
[21:06] | Big. | 大了去了 |
[21:13] | Kidd didn’t stay at the loft last night, huh? | 基德昨晚没待在阁楼吧 |
[21:16] | Nope. | 是的 |
[21:17] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂有事发生吗 |
[21:20] | She made some excuse about crashing early, | 她找借口说要早点去 |
[21:22] | but I’m not buying it. | 但我不相信 |
[21:24] | Trying to give her space, but | 我想给她点空间 但是 |
[21:26] | not sure that’s the way to go. | 又不确定该怎么做 |
[21:32] | Is that the Stover Academy student? | 那是斯多佛学院的学生吗 |
[21:35] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[21:52] | So, I spent the whole night | 所以 我花了一整晚的时间 |
[21:53] | looking at those cruise brochures that Eric gave me. | 看艾瑞克给我的游轮手册 |
[21:56] | There’s just so many choices, it’s like where to go, | 选择余地太多了 比如去哪里 |
[21:59] | where to leave from, for how long? | 从哪里出发 去多久 |
[22:01] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[22:02] | I spent all night watching old car races with Nick Porter. | 我一整晚跟尼克·波特一起看赛车比赛回放 |
[22:07] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[22:09] | – What? – Nick Porter. | -什么 -尼克·波特 |
[22:11] | You chose Nick Porter. | 你选择了尼克·波特 |
[22:14] | I admit it wasn’t my best move, | 我承认 这不是个明智的选择 |
[22:16] | but why are you so worked up about it? | 但你为什么这么激动 |
[22:18] | He wasn’t sitting on your couch in his underwear. | 他又没穿着内裤坐在你的沙发上 |
[22:22] | My landlord and I have been at war for the last two months. | 我和房东已经吵了两个月 |
[22:26] | And even though I make the additional money | 虽然我教动感单车 |
[22:28] | teaching the spin classes, | 赚了些外快 |
[22:29] | I–I’m barely covering the new rent hike. | 但我 只能勉强够付刚涨价的租金 |
[22:34] | And I need to find a place to live. | 我需要找个地方住 |
[22:37] | Why didn’t you say something? You knew we had an extra room. | 你为什么不早说 你知道我们有多余的房间 |
[22:40] | Honestly, it felt like overstepping to even ask. | 说实话 我感觉有点过分 |
[22:42] | Considering who was in that room. | 因为以前住那个房间的人 |
[22:47] | I knew I could never replace Otis. | 我知道我永远取代不了奥蒂斯 |
[22:50] | Then Nick Porter happened. | 然后尼克·波特就出现了 |
[22:52] | Foster, I would have loved to have you there. | 福斯特 我欢迎你来住 |
[22:55] | You’re one of my best friends. | 你是我最好的朋友之一 |
[22:58] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[22:59] | Of course! | 当然 |
[23:01] | You gotta live with who you love. | 得和你爱的人一起生活 |
[23:04] | But, you gotta get Nick Porter out. | 但是 你得让尼克·波特搬出去 |
[23:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:09] | We’re getting rid of Nick Porter? | 我们要让尼克·波特搬走吗 |
[23:24] | We need your help getting Nick Porter out of the apartment. | 我们需要你帮忙让尼克·波特搬出公寓 |
[23:29] | – I don’t know, guys. – I know it sounds uncaring but– | -我不知道 -我知道听起来很无情 但 |
[23:31] | It sure does. | 的确如此 |
[23:33] | The poor guy is in pain. | 那个可怜的家伙很痛苦 |
[23:35] | He needs a stable home and some affection. | 他需要一个稳定的家和一些关爱 |
[23:39] | He’s not a stray dog, Mouch. | 他不是流浪狗 穆奇 |
[23:41] | He’s a man who drinks whiskey at 7:00 in the morning | 他是个早上七点喝威士忌的人 |
[23:45] | and is starting to convince me | 而且试图让我相信 |
[23:47] | that marriage is a very bad idea. | 结婚非常不好 |
[23:50] | He’s been talking about Ellen nonstop. | 他一直在不停地聊艾伦 |
[23:52] | Wouldn’t it be more caring to help end his pain | 帮助他结束痛苦 不是比给他提供住处 |
[23:55] | than to just house him? | 更有意义吗 |
[23:57] | Are you suggesting killing Nick Porter? | 你是说杀了尼克·波特吗 |
[24:00] | Mouch, I’m suggesting we get him back together with his wife. | 穆奇 我是建议让他和他的妻子复合 |
[24:02] | Oh, that’s the same thing. | 没有区别 |
[24:05] | You need to call Ellen. | 你得给艾伦打电话 |
[24:06] | And you have to try and convince her to make this work. | 试着说服她答应复合 |
[24:11] | NO. See, Ellen is a very, very difficult woman. | 不行 艾伦是个很难相处的女人 |
[24:22] | And another good deed ends up smacking me in the face. | 又一件好事落到我的头上 |
[24:27] | When will I learn? | 我什么时候能长记性 |
[24:49] | What the hell? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:06] | Get back! | 回来 |
[25:12] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[25:18] | Looks like we found our punk. | 看来我们找到了那个小混蛋 |
[25:34] | Those are the list of student rolls | 这是火警触发点 |
[25:35] | for the classes near where the fire alarms were pulled. | 附近班级的学生名单 |
[25:38] | I got it off the school website. | 我从学校的网站上找到的 |
[25:43] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[25:46] | – Jared. – Jared. | -杰瑞德 -杰瑞德 |
[25:50] | Why did you bring this to us? | 为什么给我们这个 |
[25:53] | Because it–I bet it was one of those kids | 因为我敢肯定 是这里面的一个人 |
[25:55] | that pulled the fire alarm. | 拉响了火警 |
[25:57] | Maybe you could find out who. | 也许你们能查出来是谁 |
[26:02] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[26:04] | I swear, I wasn’t even in class that day. | 我发誓 那天我根本没去上课 |
[26:05] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[26:07] | You stopped to talk to us outside the school. | 你在学校外面停下来跟我们说话 |
[26:09] | Yeah–yeah I thought it was crazy what you guys said. | 是的 我觉得你们说的事太扯了 |
[26:13] | Someone got hurt because some idiot at Stover | 有人受伤 就因为斯多佛的哪个白痴 |
[26:15] | pulled the fire alarm for no reason? | 无缘无故地拉响火警吗 |
[26:19] | Anyway, I just wanted to help. | 不管怎样 我只是想帮忙 |
[26:21] | So why all the sneaking around? | 那为什么一直鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[26:25] | So you wanted to help but you didn’t want it | 所以你想帮忙 但你不想 |
[26:26] | getting back to your headmaster. | 让校长知道 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:30] | Or anybody at the school. | 还有学校里的任何人 |
[26:33] | People there, they think the rules should like be different | 那里的人认为规则应该因为他们 |
[26:36] | for them, you know? | 而有所不同 你知道吗 |
[26:37] | Well, that’s probably what got us into this mess in the first place. | 可能就是这样 才会有这场混乱 |
[26:41] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[26:43] | We appreciate you trying to do the right thing. | 我们很感谢你努力做正确的事 |
[26:48] | Sorry if I gave you a scare. | 如果我吓到你了 抱歉 |
[26:54] | All right, come on. You’re free to go. | 来吧 你可以走了 |
[26:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:03] | There’s got to be 50 names here. | 这上面得有50个名字 |
[27:04] | Not super helpful. | 可不太有用 |
[27:07] | Maybe if we had the headmaster’s cooperation, | 要是那个校长能跟我们合作就好了 |
[27:09] | but we don’t. | 可他不合作 |
[27:11] | That list is a good starting point for Platt, | 对普拉特来说那份名单会是个开始 |
[27:14] | just in case we decide it’s time to get the police involved. | 以防万一我们决定让警方介入 |
[27:23] | How long you and Eric been together? | 你和艾里克在一起多久了 |
[27:25] | About a year and a half. | 快一年半了 |
[27:27] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为啥问这个 -我也不知道 |
[27:29] | I guess I’m trying to figure out | 我猜我只是想搞清楚 |
[27:30] | if I’m a relationship person. | 自己是不是个能经营感情的人 |
[27:31] | Lot of yapping going on. Not enough cooking. | 你们光顾着闲聊了 做的饭可不够 |
[27:34] | – Pick up the pace, rookies. Okay. | -速度快点 菜鸟们 -好的 |
[27:36] | Anyway, Violet, the medic from 20, | 总之维尔莉特 就是20队那个急救员 |
[27:38] | things were going good. | 我和她本来进展不错 |
[27:41] | And then she just stopped answering my texts. | 然后她突然就不回我的短信了 |
[27:44] | Well, how many texts did you send before she stopped? | 她不回短信之前 你一共发了多少条 |
[27:46] | What do you mean? One. | 这话什么意思 就一条啊 |
[27:48] | So she didn’t respond to one text and you’re worried? | 她就那一条短信没回 就让你发慌了 |
[27:51] | Okay, well, I’m not worried, I’m just– | 喂 我才没发慌 我只是 |
[27:54] | I’m usually the one that stops texting. | 一般是我先不回短信的 |
[27:58] | I knew you’d met your match with her. | 你俩这是棋逢对手了 |
[28:00] | What do you mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[28:01] | Means you better not just sit back on your laurels | 意思是你要想有机会得到她 |
[28:03] | if you want to have a shot. | 就不能不思进取 |
[28:08] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[28:10] | You put the chicken in the oven. | 你给我把鸡放进烤炉里 |
[28:13] | – On it, sorry. – Yeah. | -这就放 抱歉 -对对 |
[28:15] | Here. Do that one. | 我弄这边 你收拾那盘 |
[28:17] | – No, put the cheese on it. – Okay. | -不对 你得放奶酪 -好的 |
[28:22] | It does not seem to be going well. | 看起来不算顺利啊 |
[28:25] | Mouch looks like he’s literally drowning. | 穆奇看着就像是快淹死的人一样 |
[28:34] | We need to take over. | 得我们接手了 |
[28:39] | With a fork, a tiny fork, right? | 用的是把叉子 小小的叉子 对吧 |
[28:41] | And all along, I thought it was about the oysters. | 整个过程里 我都以为是牡蛎的原因呢 |
[28:45] | You see what I’m saying? | 你明白我什么意思了吗 |
[28:48] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[28:49] | Uh, Ms. Porter, my name is Sylvie, this is Joe. | 波特夫人 我叫希尔薇 这位是乔 |
[28:52] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[28:54] | I was just trying to explain my theory | 我只是在试着解释 |
[28:55] | about communication in relationships. | 我对于感情当中沟通问题的理解 |
[28:58] | Mrs. Porter, I’ll get right to the point — | 波特夫人 那我就直接说重点了 |
[29:00] | Nick has been talking about you non-stop since he moved in. | 自从搬进来 尼克一直不停地在说到您 |
[29:03] | Non-stop. | 从没停过 |
[29:04] | And it’s really clear that he misses you and loves you, and | 很显然他还想您 还爱着您 |
[29:08] | we just thought that Mouch should let you know. | 所以我们觉得该让穆奇告诉您这些 |
[29:11] | So that if, by any chance, you were feeling the same way, | 所以说 万一您也有着同样的感受 |
[29:15] | you could maybe | 您也许可以 |
[29:17] | give this whole thing another shot. | 再给你们的感情一次机会 |
[29:20] | You two are the roommates. | 你们俩是他的室友吧 |
[29:22] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[29:23] | You think I don’t know what this is about? | 你俩以为我不知道这是哪一出吗 |
[29:26] | Nicky is a huge pain in the ass to live with | 尼克跟别人一起住的时候非常烦人 |
[29:28] | and you want him out. | 所以你们想让他走人 |
[29:31] | Okay, yes, he’s a little difficult, | 好吧 他是有点难搞 |
[29:33] | but his affection for you is real. | 但他也是真的爱您 |
[29:35] | He hasn’t stopped flipping through that big blue photo album | 自从他搬进来 那本蓝色的大相簿 |
[29:37] | since he got there. | 他就一直不停在翻看 |
[29:39] | – Really? – Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[29:40] | We’ve seen your reception at the Palmer House. | 我们看到你们住过帕尔默酒店 |
[29:43] | And the Amish dress. | 还有那条纱裙 |
[29:45] | And you in Cancun. | 还有你在坎昆的照片 |
[29:46] | He really likes that picture by the way. | 顺便一说那张相片他还很喜欢 |
[29:49] | I had no idea that he took the album. | 我都不知道他拿了那本相簿 |
[29:52] | Nick is a real softie at heart. | 尼克其实心底很温柔的 |
[29:54] | Oh, well maybe that softie | 也许那个温柔男 |
[29:56] | shouldn’t have flirted with everything in a skirt | 不应该在我侄女婚礼上 |
[29:58] | at my niece’s wedding. | 勾搭所有穿了裙子的人 |
[30:03] | He — he definitely shouldn’t have. | 他 他当然不应该那样 |
[30:06] | But, is it such a bad idea | 但再给他一次机会 |
[30:09] | to give him another chance? | 真就那么不好吗 |
[30:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[30:21] | Trying to be discreet. | 在事无巨细地钻研呢 |
[30:25] | A cruise? | 邮轮旅行 |
[30:27] | Gross. Cruise ships are like giant Petri dishes. | 多恶心 邮轮就像是大号的细菌培养皿 |
[30:30] | – What? He’s not wrong, you know, | -什么 -他说的也不算错 你听啊 |
[30:32] | I always wanted to try it | 我一直都想试试坐邮轮 |
[30:33] | but Cindy, she’s got this running tab of, | 但是辛迪 她一直不停地看到 |
[30:35] | you know, news stories about | 各种各样的新闻报道 |
[30:37] | cruise ships hit with neural virus outbreaks, | 什么邮轮遭遇神经病毒疫情啊 |
[30:39] | you know, sewage backups, all kinds of nasty crap. | 污水系统阻塞啊 这些恶心的东西 |
[30:42] | I heard they have morgues on the ships, | 我还听说船上有太平间 |
[30:44] | in case people die. | 以免死了人没地方放 |
[30:45] | Okay, that’s insane. All right? | 打住 这都是胡扯了好吧 |
[30:47] | You and Eric went on a cruise and loved it. | 你和艾里克坐过邮轮 不是说很喜欢么 |
[30:52] | Eric loved it. | 那是艾里克很喜欢 |
[30:53] | Me, I felt like I was trapped in a floating jail | 而我感觉像被关进了一个漂浮的牢房 |
[30:56] | filled with old people. | 牢里还全是老人 |
[30:58] | Don’t tell him that. He’d be crushed. | 别跟艾里克说啊 他会很沮丧的 |
[31:00] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[31:03] | Well, what am I supposed to do now | 那现在对凯利的生日惊喜旅行 |
[31:05] | for Kelly’s surprise birthday trip? | 我该怎么办才好啊 |
[31:08] | So that’s what you’ve been up to? | 所以你一直都在忙这个 |
[31:13] | Damn it, it’s all gone to hell now. | 该死 这下是彻底完了 |
[31:15] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这样的 |
[31:18] | Duh, I know that I don’t have to. | 我也知道我不用啊 |
[31:27] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[31:28] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[31:30] | automatic fire alarm, Stover Academy — | 火灾自动报警 斯多佛学院 |
[31:32] | That prep school again, seriously? | 又是那个预科学校 当真 |
[31:35] | Let’s move. | 大家出动 |
[31:53] | Chief, I’m as angry as you are — | 队长 我也和您一样生气 |
[31:54] | Oh, I doubt that. Hermann? | 我可深表怀疑 赫尔曼 |
[31:57] | Check the outside box. Truck, Squad, | 检查外面的报警箱 云梯队 抢险队 |
[32:01] | let’s get a search going. | 进行搜索 |
[32:01] | I took a look around already, | 我已经看了一圈 |
[32:03] | I — I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. | 我 我没看到任何异常之处 |
[32:05] | We’re getting to the bottom of this situation right now. | 我们现在就要把情况查个水落石出 |
[32:07] | And you’re gonna help us. | 你必须帮助我们 |
[32:08] | Or we call in the police. | 否则我们就报警了 |
[32:15] | Whatever you need. | 我会尽全力的 |
[32:23] | Looks like it was a pull station right outside the gymnasium. | 体育馆外面好像就有一个火灾报警器 |
[32:26] | Oh, yeah, that’s in a hallway, let me see. | 是的 在走廊上 我看看 |
[32:30] | Uh, no, I don’t have a camera that covers that alarm. | 那里没有监控覆盖 |
[32:33] | What about all the routes in and out of that hallway? | 那进出通道的出入口呢 |
[32:36] | Uh, yeah, we should be able to see everyone | 是的 我们是可以看到 |
[32:37] | who left that area after the alarm went off. | 有谁是在警报响起之后离开的 |
[32:39] | Was there a class in the gym at the time? | 体育馆那时候有人在上课吗 |
[32:42] | No, the boys have gym at the end of the day. | 没有 男生们在一天结束时上体育课 |
[32:46] | I don’t see anyone coming in or out. | 没有人进去或出来 |
[32:49] | Go forward again. | 再放一遍 |
[32:55] | Whoever pulled that alarm, they’re still in there. | 拉警报的人还在里面 |
[32:59] | Okay, everyone listen up. | 所有人听好 |
[33:01] | Converge on the gymnasium. Cover all exits. | 在体育馆集合 监控所有出口 |
[33:04] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[33:10] | – Anything? – Nothing yet, Chief. | -有什么发现 -还没有 队长 |
[33:13] | Lots of places to hide though– | 但是藏身的地方有很多 |
[33:14] | equipment room, coaches’ office, locker room. | 器械室 教练办公室 更衣室 |
[34:28] | Elijah, are you responsible for all of these false alarms? | 以利亚 是你拉响的这些假警报吗 |
[34:34] | What–why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:36] | Look–this isn’t like him. | 听着 这不像他能做出来的事 |
[34:38] | Has he gotten into any other trouble at school? | 他在学校有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[34:41] | No, but he just came to Stover in September. | 没有 但是他九月份才转来斯多佛 |
[34:44] | Well, he’s a good boy, an excellent student. | 他是一个很棒的孩子 很优秀的学生 |
[34:47] | That’s why I pulled him out of his public school. | 这就是我把他从公立学校转学出来的原因 |
[34:49] | I wanted him to get the best education, | 我想让他接受最好的教育 |
[34:51] | even if that meant downsizing to a smaller apartment and | 即使这意味着住到更小的公寓里 |
[34:56] | working longer hours. | 还要延长加班时间 |
[34:58] | But he’s had a hard time fitting in at Stover. | 但是他难以融入到斯托佛的环境里 |
[35:02] | So you thought you could impress people | 所以你认为你可以通过一些危险的恶作剧 |
[35:05] | by pulling a few dangerous pranks? | 来打动别人吗 |
[35:11] | No. | 不是 |
[35:15] | I wanted to get the school in trouble. | 我想给学校找些麻烦 |
[35:19] | What do you mean, Elijah? | 你什么意思 以利亚 |
[35:22] | I just thought if Stover got shut down, | 我以为如果可以关停斯托佛 |
[35:25] | then I could go back to my old school | 我就可以回到我以前的学校 |
[35:27] | and be with my friends, | 和我的朋友在一起 |
[35:29] | and nobody would make fun of me. | 也没人会取笑我 |
[35:35] | Are kids picking on you at Stover? | 这里有孩子欺负你吗 |
[35:40] | All the time. | 一直都有 |
[35:44] | I had no idea, I– | 我不知道 我 |
[35:49] | Maybe you ought to worry less about | 你或许应该不用特别担心 |
[35:51] | protecting these kids from the outside world | 如何保护这些孩子远离外面的世界 |
[35:52] | and take a hard look at what’s happening inside your school. | 多关心一下你的学校里面发生了什么吧 |
[35:58] | I am so sorry you’re being bullied, Elijah. | 很抱歉你被霸凌了 以利亚 |
[36:03] | I’ll do whatever it takes to make it stop. | 我会尽我所能让它停下 |
[36:11] | I’m really sorry about the fire alarms. | 火警的事我非常抱歉 |
[36:14] | Is there anything I can do to fix it? | 我能做什么来补救吗 |
[36:23] | These ivory tower schools. | 这些象牙塔学校 |
[36:25] | They breed these kids | 他们培养出的孩子 |
[36:26] | that think they’re better than everybody else. | 认为自己比其他人优秀 |
[36:29] | Bullies. | 一群恶霸 |
[36:31] | I don’t know. I think bullies are everywhere. | 我不知道 我觉得哪里都有恶霸 |
[36:34] | That’s why you gotta focus on the good people instead, right? | 所以你更需要注意到好人 是吗 |
[36:38] | They’re everywhere too. | 好人也到处都有 |
[36:40] | Hey Ritter? | 里特 |
[36:41] | Don’t mess with my old man anger, okay? | 别拿我的老年人脾气开玩笑 |
[36:43] | Because, uh, I need it to get around. | 因为 我需要解决掉它 |
[36:52] | you coming to Molly’s tonight? | 今晚去喝一杯吗 |
[36:54] | Nope, going out with Violet. | 不去了 我要和维奥莱特约会 |
[36:56] | So you finally texted her again? | 你终于给她发短信了 |
[36:58] | Maybe. Maybe she texted me. | 可能是吧 也有可能是她给我发 |
[37:02] | No, you definitely texted her. | 不 绝对是你给她发的 |
[37:05] | Sorry to leave you high and dry like this, | 抱歉让你这样孤立无援 |
[37:07] | but with Ellen insisting I move back in, | 但是艾伦坚持要我搬回去 |
[37:10] | I really don’t have much of a choice. | 也是没办法的事情 |
[37:14] | She’s the team leader in my house. | 他是我们家的队长 |
[37:16] | You’ll see what I mean when you get married. | 你结婚后就知道我什么意思了 |
[37:22] | Actually, most of the time it’s pretty great. | 事实上 大部分时间感觉都是很好的 |
[37:24] | Just don’t tell Ellen I said so. | 别告诉艾伦我说的 |
[37:29] | Nick, wait, your–your DVD. | 尼克 等等 你的光盘 |
[37:32] | Oh no, I’m leaving that with you guys. | 留给你们了 |
[37:35] | As a thank you for everything you did. | 以感谢你们所做的一切 |
[37:39] | I’ll never forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[37:43] | Let me get that for you. | 我帮你开门 |
[37:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | And the body’s not even cold. | 我都还没走呢 |
[38:14] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这会很棒的 |
[38:29] | Hey, bud. | 你好 伙计 |
[38:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:34] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:42] | I like it. Good work. | 我喜欢 做的很好 |
[38:45] | That’ll cheer anyone up. | 任何人都会高兴起来 |
[38:48] | – You ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[38:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:45] | What’s this about? | 为什么会有蛋糕 |
[39:47] | My birthday’s not for another couple days. | 还有好几天才到我的生日 |
[39:52] | I know, | 我知道 |
[39:53] | but I wanted to celebrate tonight anyway | 但是今晚我还是很想庆祝 |
[39:56] | because I decided | 因为我决定了 |
[39:58] | that we are not going on any crazy trips. | 我们不去旅行了 |
[40:00] | We’re just gonna stay right here, | 我们就待在这 |
[40:04] | cozied up on that couch. | 窝在沙发里 |
[40:07] | That sounds perfect but… | 听起来很完美 但是 |
[40:10] | But? | 但是 |
[40:18] | I don’t you to go some where else to be home anymore. | 我不想让你去别的地方呆着了 |
[40:21] | Your station, your show is be here. | 你的工作 你的舞台在这里 |
[40:23] | because you should always usual be here. | 因为你就该一直在这里 |
[40:31] | Will you move in? | 你愿意搬来和我住吗 |
[40:41] | I mean what the hell, you gotta live with who you love, right? | 不管了 我们要和爱的人住一起不是吗 |
[40:45] | Make sense to me. | 很有道理 |