时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There will be a several-block overlap at Firehouse 20. | 我们治下的几个辖区会和20队的同事们重叠 |
[00:07] | – Damn. – Bunch of glory hogs, every one of them. | -可恶 -人人都是”榜样模范” |
[00:11] | Drake Delaney, engine captain of 20. | 格雷格·德莱尼 20队的消防队长 |
[00:13] | Captain Leone, Station 20. | 李奥尼队长 20队的 |
[00:15] | Violet is just the absolute worst. | 维尔莉特简直糟糕透顶 |
[00:19] | Thanks for the assist. | 多谢援助 |
[00:20] | It’s our specialty. | 这可是我们的专长 |
[00:21] | We created this space so that women could relax. | 我们开辟这个地方就是为了让女队员放松 |
[00:25] | I was relaxed until you came in. | 我本来挺放松的 直到被你搅和了 |
[00:28] | What about you trying to outdo half the guys | 一滴汗也不出地跟一堆汉子较劲 |
[00:29] | without breaking a sweat? | 又算什么 |
[00:31] | You were watching me? | 你在观察我 |
[00:49] | You stayed. | 你留下了 |
[00:52] | By accident, believe me. | 相信我 这是意外 |
[00:55] | Okay. I’ll drive you home. | 好吧 我送你回去 |
[00:58] | My Uber’s two minutes away. | 我约的车两分钟就到 |
[01:03] | I shouldn’t have come over again last night. | 我昨晚就不该回来 |
[01:05] | Once was fun. Twice is– | 一次还算有趣 但两次 |
[01:07] | Twice as fun? | 两倍有趣 |
[01:09] | The last time we do this. | 就是我们最后一次这么做了 |
[01:14] | Okay, not a big deal. | 好吧 也没关系 |
[01:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:17] | No strings, no one needs to know. | 不谈感情 也没必要跟别人说 |
[01:21] | Glad we’re on the same page. | 我们观点一致就好 |
[01:27] | Far as I understand, | 据我了解 |
[01:29] | adjustments to the operating boundaries are indefinite. | 辖区的调整还没有最终确定 |
[01:33] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[01:34] | I glanced at the run sheets from last shift. | 我看了一眼上一次轮班的班表 |
[01:36] | – Yeah. – Lots of overlap with 20. | -怎么了 -很多都和20队重叠 |
[01:38] | We keep getting return to quarters | 我们一次次地只能返回队里 |
[01:39] | when they snake our runs. | 活全叫他们抢去了 |
[01:40] | We’re using the turn signals more than our tools. | 我们转向灯用得都比消防用具勤 |
[01:44] | Let headquarters deal with allocating resources. | 资源分配的事让总部去烦吧 |
[01:47] | It’s not our call to make. | 这事我们说了不算 |
[01:49] | You go where the bells tell you. | 警铃往哪响 你们就去哪 |
[01:51] | Go on. Get out of here. | 好了 都去忙吧 |
[01:53] | And one more thing, Captain. | 还有件事 副队 |
[01:55] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[01:56] | I have to go to a seminar this afternoon. | 我下午得去参加一个研讨会 |
[01:58] | I have no idea what it’s for. | 也不知道是干什么的 |
[02:01] | Guess the education never ends, huh? | 学无止境啊 |
[02:04] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -多谢 -没事 |
[02:06] | Well, less than ten laps to go… | 还剩最后十圈 |
[02:12] | You all right there, Mouch? | 你没事吧 穆奇 |
[02:13] | Something bit me. | 好像被什么咬了 |
[02:15] | Like what, a mosquito? | 什么 蚊子吗 |
[02:16] | No. | 不是 |
[02:18] | More like a flea. | 更像是跳蚤 |
[02:20] | No, she just had her flea medication. | 不对 它刚刚打过驱虫 |
[02:22] | Hey, Ritter, it’s okay. | 里特 没关系的 |
[02:24] | She’s a dog, and sometimes dogs get fleas. | 它是条狗 难免招跳蚤 |
[02:28] | And sometimes dogs have to stay in the garage | 这时候 狗狗就得待在车库 |
[02:33] | until said fleas are gone. | 直到前述跳蚤被消灭 |
[02:37] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | Come on, Tuesday. Let’s go, girl. | 来吧星期二 我们走 |
[02:40] | – Go on. – Hey, spill it. What’s up? | -快去 -你 快说吧 怎么了 |
[02:43] | They have you running drills this early? | 他们这么早就让你来训练 |
[02:46] | That means somehow you screwed up. | 肯定你又搞砸了什么了 |
[02:47] | No, I’m not running drills. | 不是 我不是来训练 |
[02:49] | I was running sprints on the apron, | 我在停车场练短跑 |
[02:52] | staying loose for a race I’m competing in this weekend. | 为我这周末的比赛做准备 |
[02:54] | Oh, the South Chicago Classic Half-marathon. | 对 是南芝加哥经典半程马拉松 |
[02:56] | – Yeah. – I almost ran that last year. | -对 -我去年差点参加了 |
[02:58] | You should do it with me. There’s still time to sign up. | 你和我一起去吧 报名还来得及 |
[03:00] | You know that’s 13 miles, right? | 你们知道那可是二十多公里吧 |
[03:05] | Yes, I’m aware. Thank you, Foster. | 我非常知道 谢谢你 福斯特 |
[03:08] | Anyway, I haven’t been training, | 总之我有段时间没训练了 |
[03:09] | otherwise I totally would. | 否则我肯定会报名 |
[03:11] | – Maybe next year. – Okay. | -明年吧 -好 |
[03:13] | Truck 81, Squad 3– | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:16] | Motor vehicle accident– | 汽车事故 |
[03:17] | Also, you know, my knees tend to swell up | 而且跟你说 每年到了冬天 |
[03:20] | in the winter months. | 我的膝盖就会肿起来 |
[03:28] | Help! Get me out of here! | 救命 快救我出去 |
[03:32] | Hey! Step away from the vehicle. | 你 远离汽车 |
[03:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:39] | Mouch and Gallo, | 穆奇 加洛 |
[03:40] | let’s get extinguishers on this fire. | 先把火灭了 |
[03:42] | Get this couple out soon as it’s clear. | 等火一灭就把他们救出来 |
[03:43] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 好 我们来 |
[03:45] | Capp, Cruz, jaws and cutters. | 卡普 克鲁兹 上锯子和刀 |
[03:46] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:47] | – Hey, try not to move. – I’m fine. | -请不要乱动 -我没事 |
[03:49] | Nah, you took a pretty bad fall. | 不对 你这一下摔得挺惨 |
[03:53] | All right, let’s get him to 61. | 好了 把他扶到救护车上 |
[03:54] | Main, we need two more ambulances. | 总台 再调两台救护车支援 |
[03:57] | Squad, move in. | 救援队上 |
[03:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:00] | Get me out! | 救我出去 |
[04:01] | Look away! | 把头扭过去 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:09] | No. | 不 |
[04:20] | What do we got here? | 什么情况 |
[04:21] | Single-car accident. Two adults stuck inside. | 单车事故 两位成年人卡在里面了 |
[04:23] | Engine flash, but it’s out. | 引擎起火 但已经扑灭了 |
[04:25] | Great, thanks. I’ll take it from here. | 很好 谢谢 接下来交给我吧 |
[04:28] | You what? | 你什么 |
[04:31] | I appreciate the assist, Captain, | 我很感谢你们的协助 队长 |
[04:32] | but this is 20’s jurisdiction and has been for decades, | 但这里几十年来都是20队的辖区 |
[04:35] | so if you don’t mind, I’ll see it through. | 所以你不介意的话 我来搞定 |
[04:37] | Well, I do mind, actually. | 但我介意 真的 |
[04:41] | Hey, still hot here, Captain. | 这里还在烧 队长 |
[04:43] | Get me out! Hurry! | 救我出去 快 |
[04:49] | This is an electric vehicle. They removed the badging. | 这是辆电动车 他们把标志拿掉了 |
[04:52] | Keep working on those doors. | 继续撬那些门 |
[04:53] | Yeah, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[04:56] | Charge a hose line. | 接根水管 |
[04:58] | We need to cool the lithium batteries under the car | 我们得用尽可能多的水给 |
[04:59] | with as much water as possible. | 车下面的锂电池降温 |
[05:01] | I got foam suppressors– | 我有泡沫灭火器 |
[05:02] | Charge a line! Now. | 接水管 马上 |
[05:05] | Mouch, give me a hand. | 穆奇 帮个忙 |
[05:08] | This could pop at any second. | 这车随时会爆炸 |
[05:11] | Charge the line. | 接水管 |
[05:15] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:29] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:35] | – Okay, let’s soak it. – Copy. | -好 可以喷水了 -收到 |
[05:39] | Send the water. | 开水 |
[05:45] | Smoke inhalation. We gotta intubate. | 烟尘吸入 我们得插管 |
[05:47] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走 -好 |
[05:50] | We got it. | 交给我们吧 |
[05:53] | Good. | 好 |
[06:01] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[06:03] | I’m not getting a pulse here. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[06:26] | Keep on it. Don’t want it reigniting again. | 继续喷水 别让它再烧起来 |
[06:58] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:59] | Just, uh, more fun with our good friends at 20. | 就是和我们的好朋友20队度过了欢乐的时光 |
[07:04] | What’s with that house, huh? | 他们队又怎么了 |
[07:06] | Next time those clowns come to Molly’s, | 下次那些小丑再去莫利酒吧 |
[07:09] | I’m showing them the door. | 我会直接让他们走人 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:15] | We’re in the middle of a rescue | 我们的救援进行到一半 |
[07:17] | with two lives on the line. | 两条生命危在旦夕 |
[07:18] | Who gives a damn about jurisdiction? | 谁会去考虑辖区问题 |
[07:20] | We were well within the new boundaries, Chief. | 我们绝对在新边界之内 局长 |
[07:22] | Part of the overlap. | 部分在重叠区域内 |
[07:23] | Oh, it’s been their territory for years, he said. | 他说那里多年来都是他们的地盘 |
[07:26] | As if that gives him the right. | 好像这样他就有权管似的 |
[07:27] | – It doesn’t. – Exactly. | -当然不是 -是的 |
[07:28] | It was dangerous, and it was distracting. | 这样做很危险 而且让我们无法集中精力救援 |
[07:31] | Okay, I’ll look into it, | 好 我会想想办法 |
[07:32] | make sure that Captain Delaney’s up to speed | 确保德莱尼队长知道最新的 |
[07:33] | – with the new maps. – Yeah. | -辖区划分图 -好 |
[07:34] | But ultimately… | 但最终 |
[07:37] | he followed your command. | 他还是服从了你的命令 |
[07:41] | – Reluctantly. – But he did. | -迫不得已 -但他服从了 |
[07:43] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[07:45] | He did. | 是的 |
[07:47] | It was a good thing. We… | 这是件好事 我们… |
[07:49] | we needed the water. | 我们需要水 |
[07:50] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[07:52] | Put it in your report. | 把这些写进报告里 |
[07:54] | And put it behind you. | 然后就忘了这件事吧 |
[07:56] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 局长 |
[08:06] | Mother of pearl. | 小混蛋 |
[08:08] | Hey, Mouch, maybe you should take a bath with Tuesday. | 穆奇 可能你应该跟星期二一起洗个澡 |
[08:10] | Or I could see if she has any extra flea medication. | 或者我可以看看她有没有多余的跳蚤药 |
[08:14] | Yeah, yuk it up, you two. | 好 你们俩就使劲笑吧 |
[08:16] | But when these little bloodsuckers | 但等这些小吸血鬼 |
[08:17] | make it to the bunk room, you won’t be as amused. | 进宿舍了 你们就不会这么开心了 |
[08:20] | Uh, too late. I was taking a power nap. | 说晚了 我刚打完盹 |
[08:23] | I wasn’t laying down more than two minutes, | 我刚躺下来不到两分钟 |
[08:25] | little bastards started biting me. | 小混蛋就开始咬我了 |
[08:27] | It’s like an all-you-can-eat | 我的小腿就是它们 |
[08:28] | buffet down there. | 随便吃的自助餐 |
[08:29] | Oh, great. They’ve moved in. | 好极了 它们在这里安家啦 |
[08:34] | – Oh, gross. God, – and not just the fleas. | -好恶心 天哪 -而且不仅仅是跳蚤 |
[08:37] | There’s like ten different food groups down there. | 那下面好像有十种不同的食物组 |
[08:40] | Hey, you guys, I’m no expert, | 伙计们 我不是专家 |
[08:41] | but do those look like fleas to you? | 但是你们觉得这看上去像跳蚤吗 |
[08:53] | Stop right there. | 停下 |
[08:55] | Herrmann, what’s going on? | 赫尔曼 发生什么事了 |
[08:56] | Listen, stay back. We got bedbugs. | 听着 别过来 我们这有臭虫 |
[08:59] | What? Seriously? | 什么 说真的吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, major infestation, | 是的 已经大面积入侵了 |
[09:02] | and now they gotta tank the whole house. | 现在他们要把整栋房子都围起来 |
[09:04] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | -我们怎么办 -不知道 |
[09:06] | Go grab whatever you need for a shift, | 去拿你们当班要用的东西 |
[09:08] | give it a good, you know, scrub. | 好好清洗清洗 |
[09:10] | ‘Cause wherever we end up going, | 因为我们去哪儿 |
[09:11] | we do not want them coming with us. | 我们不想让它们也跟着我们 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[09:20] | Think you owe someone an apology. | 觉得你应该向谁道个歉吧 |
[09:22] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你不觉得吗 |
[09:25] | Tuesday, | 星期二 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry for flea-shaming you. | 对不起让你蒙冤了 |
[09:29] | I jumped to the wrong conclusion | 我凭着很伤人的刻板观念 |
[09:31] | based on a hurtful stereotype, | 就做出了错误的结论 |
[09:33] | and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. | 我希望你能真心地原谅我 |
[09:37] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 大家听着 |
[09:39] | 51 needs to be fumigated for the next 48 hours, | 未来48小时 队里需要进行烟熏消毒 |
[09:43] | so we need a new home for the remainder of the shift. | 所以这一班接下来的时间我们要找个新地方 |
[09:47] | We can hole up at Molly’s, Chief. | 队长 我们可以去莫利酒吧 |
[09:49] | Thanks, Lieutenant, for the offer, | 副队 谢谢你的邀请 |
[09:51] | but headquarters has already assigned us. | 但总部已经给我们分配好了 |
[09:54] | Come on, get your stuff together. | 来吧 把你们的东西都归置好 |
[10:13] | Welcome to Firehouse 20. | 欢迎来到20消防队 |
[10:29] | Okay, just so we’re clear, | 我们先说清楚 |
[10:31] | I am well aware of the present tension between 20 and 51 | 对于因为最近管辖区域调整而引发的 |
[10:36] | due to recent adjustments in the boundary lines. | 20和51消防队之间的紧张关系我很清楚 |
[10:39] | Now, I know you worked the same neighborhood for years. | 我知道多年来你们在同一块区域工作 |
[10:43] | You got to know the people. | 你们人头都熟悉 |
[10:45] | But you do not own those streets. | 但这些大街并不是你们的 |
[10:49] | Now, there’s a longstanding CFD policy. | 芝加哥消防局有个悠久的规定 |
[10:52] | First company on scene has command | 最先赶到现场的消防队有指挥权 |
[10:55] | until the chief arrives. | 直到大队长赶到 |
[10:58] | You follow standard operating procedures from here on out. | 从现在开始你们都要遵守标准操作规程 |
[11:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:06] | Will do, Chief. | 遵命 大队长 |
[11:14] | Now, you and I know you overstepped, Captain. | 队长 你和我都明白你越权了 |
[11:18] | What’s going on? | 是什么情况 |
[11:20] | You ask me, we’re promoting way too fast up the ladder now. | 要问我的话 我们现在提升得太快了 |
[11:25] | These young kids, | 这些年轻人 |
[11:26] | they’re cocky and they lack the experience. | 他们傲慢而又缺乏经验 |
[11:30] | Those are two of the finest firefighters I have ever seen. | 那两个是我见过的最出色的消防员 |
[11:35] | What? | 什么 |
[11:37] | You might be based out of 51, | 你是在51队办公 |
[11:39] | but you’re the chief of the whole battalion. | 可你是整个大队的大队长 |
[11:43] | I’d hate to think you play favorites. | 你要是偏心我会很不高兴的 |
[11:53] | Seriously, Captain Leone, all we need is a corner | 里奥尼队长 说真的 我们只需要个角落 |
[11:56] | – to toss our stuff down. – Nonsense. | -把我们的东西放下 -哪能这样 |
[11:58] | I found you a nice, private space | 我给你们找了个很好的私密的地方 |
[11:59] | away from all the commotion. | 不会被影响到 |
[12:01] | That’s very kind of you. Thanks. | 您真是太好了 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Yeah, kind of like that women’s lounge you had at 51. | 就有点类似51队里你们的女性休息室那样的 |
[12:07] | Yeah, and it’s a shame | 队长逼我们关了 |
[12:11] | that the chief made us shut that down. | 真是太可惜了 |
[12:13] | Apparently, there were complaints. | 很明显 有人投诉 |
[12:15] | From the men, not from us. | 有男的投诉 不是我们 |
[12:17] | No, we loved that place. | 对 我们很喜欢那地方 |
[12:20] | Well, you were kind enough | 当初还在的时候 |
[12:21] | to let me enjoy it while it lasted. | 你们让我好好享受了一下 |
[12:23] | Now you’re in my house. This is me repaying the favor. | 现在你们来我的队里了 我要知恩图报了 |
[12:41] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有什么需要的话告诉我 |
[12:43] | Make yourselves at home. | 别客气 |
[12:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | Okay, what’s she up to? | 她想要干什么 |
[12:53] | Check the bed for loose screws. | 检查一下床 看看螺丝有没有松动 |
[12:55] | Oh, come on, you guys. What if she means it? | 行了你们俩 如果她真是善意的呢 |
[12:57] | We did let her use the women’s lounge. | 我们的确让她用过女性休息室啊 |
[12:58] | She called you a narc. | 她说你是告密的 |
[13:00] | She’s the reason we shut that room down, | 就是因为她我们才把休息室给关了的 |
[13:01] | and she knows it. | 她心知肚明 |
[13:02] | We should take shifts sleeping just to be safe. | 我们应该轮流睡觉 以保证安全 |
[13:22] | Two dates, we’re already moving in together. | 才约了两次 我们都搬到一起了 |
[13:25] | They weren’t dates. They were two one-night stands. | 那不叫约会 是两次一夜情 |
[13:29] | Okay, sure. Whatever. | 好说 无所谓 |
[13:31] | It was supposed to be a one-time thing. | 应该是一次性的 |
[13:34] | Your words, remember? | 你亲口说的 记得吗 |
[13:37] | I didn’t realize that you were taking notes. | 我没想到你还做笔记呢 |
[13:43] | I…don’t date firefighters. | 我… 不和消防员约会 |
[13:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:51] | Not the peach ones. | 别拿桃的 |
[13:53] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[13:54] | They’re for Captain Leone, and trust me, | 那是给里奥尼队长的 相信我 |
[13:56] | you do not want to be on her bad side. | 你可不想得罪她 |
[14:01] | Worst group to offend. | 绝对得罪不起的 |
[14:03] | – Yeah, you don’t want that. – No. | -你绝对不能 -对 |
[14:04] | Hey, guys, I need you to move these trucks. | 我需要你们把这些消防车挪开 |
[14:07] | You’re blocking our exit path. | 你们把我们的出口挡住了 |
[14:10] | Parked over as far as we can. | 我们已经尽力停远了 |
[14:12] | Only other option is the street. | 剩下唯一的选择是停在马路上 |
[14:13] | Street works. Probably for the best. | 马路上可以 也许这样最好 |
[14:19] | Something on your mind, Lieutenant? | 你有意见 副队 |
[14:22] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Listen, Captain Delaney, | 德莱尼队长 |
[14:28] | we appreciate you taking us in | 在我们那边被烟熏消毒期间 |
[14:29] | while our house is being fumigated. | 您收留我们 我们很感激 |
[14:31] | As if we had a choice. | 说得好像我们有得选一样 |
[14:34] | And I’m sorry if you felt disrespected earlier. | 如果你觉得之前我对你不敬 那抱歉了 |
[14:37] | But you heard Chief Boden. | 但你也听到博登队长怎么说的了 |
[14:39] | 51 was first on scene. | 51队是先到现场的 |
[14:40] | It was well within my purview to retain command. | 所以我完全有权进行现场指挥 |
[14:46] | Still need you to move these trucks. | 但你们还是得把这些消防车开到一边去 |
[14:51] | No, you don’t. | 你无权下这个命令 |
[14:53] | Looks to me like you’re intentionally blocking us | 我觉得你们这是有意挡道 |
[14:55] | so you can be first on the scene again. | 好让你们下次还是先到现场 |
[14:59] | You know, maybe you should stop worrying about | 那也许你应该别操心 |
[15:01] | getting your picture in the paper, | 怎么让自己的照片登报 |
[15:03] | and focus more on saving lives, huh? | 更专注在救人性命上 这才对吧 |
[15:05] | You mean like the driver | 你是说像今天早上 |
[15:06] | of the electric vehicle this morning? | 救那个电动汽车的司机那样么 |
[15:07] | That’s exactly who we mean. | 我们说的就是这次救援 |
[15:09] | The one trapped inside a burning car | 那个人还被困在着火的车里 |
[15:10] | while you were arguing over jurisdiction. | 而你来跟我争什么辖区划分 |
[15:12] | Right. The one you couldn’t save. | 对 那个你们没能救下的人 |
[15:17] | You think you could’ve done better? | 你是觉得你能比我们做得好 |
[15:19] | You think you could’ve saved him? | 你觉得你能把他救下来 |
[15:20] | – Enough. – Huh? | -够了 -是吧 |
[15:29] | Did you not hear a word I said? | 我说的话你们一个字都没听进去么 |
[15:31] | It’s all good, Chief. It won’t happen again. | 没事了 队长 不会有下次了 |
[15:33] | It better not. | 最好别有下次 |
[15:35] | But since you two clearly have a problem with sharing command, | 但既然你们俩在共同指挥这事儿上有分歧 |
[15:38] | I can’t stick around and babysit. | 而我也不能留在这儿当和事佬 |
[15:39] | I’m leaving Captain Delaney in charge while I am gone. | 我决定把离队时的指挥权交给德莱尼队长 |
[15:43] | Is that understood? | 都清楚了吗 |
[15:48] | Yes, Chief. | 遵命 队长 |
[15:54] | 51 is a guest here. | 51队现在是来当客人的 |
[15:58] | Act accordingly. | 就得客随主便 |
[16:07] | All right, then. | 那就好 |
[16:09] | Let’s move these trucks to the street. | 请把你们的车都停到大街上去吧 |
[16:21] | Maybe we should just order a pizza. | 也许我们应该定个披萨 |
[16:24] | You know, stay in the trucks. | 在自己车上吃就行了 |
[16:27] | Lunch is a sacred time in any firehouse, Ritter. | 在任何消防局 午饭都是神圣的 里特 |
[16:30] | There’s an unspoken cease-fire | 大家一起啃面包 |
[16:33] | where we break bread together, | 就算是无言的停火了 |
[16:34] | and then go back to the trenches. | 吃完再各自回各自那边 |
[16:37] | There’s two more pans in the oven. | 炉子上还有两锅呢 |
[16:38] | Don’t be shy. Dig in, boys. | 别客气 吃吧小伙子们 |
[16:41] | – Yeah. – See what I mean? | -好的 -明白我是什么意思了吧 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | Ladies, I saved you each a corner piece. | 姑娘们 我给你们每人留了一份边上的 |
[16:52] | From the first batch. | 第一批烤出来的呦 |
[16:57] | You really didn’t have to. | 你真没必要这么做的 |
[17:00] | Smells delicious. | 闻起来很香 |
[17:04] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[17:15] | These are poisoned, right? | 这些肯定被下了料的 对吧 |
[17:18] | 100%. | 百分百是 |
[17:20] | Or maybe she’s genuinely trying to connect with us. | 也许她只是真的想和我们搞好关系 |
[17:26] | Go ahead. Take a bite, then. | 那来吧 你尝一口试试 |
[17:32] | Take a bite. | 尝一口啊 |
[17:36] | Well, now you’re in my head. | 得 你们都把我弄得信了 |
[17:39] | Have a good one. | 祝过得愉快 |
[17:42] | They never schedule these busywork sessions | 这种纯属浪费时间的会议 |
[17:44] | on slow days, do they? | 就从来没排到过不忙的时候 对吧 |
[17:45] | Tell me about it. | 可不是么 |
[17:47] | I got 500 things to keep my eye on. | 我需要盯着的事儿还茫茫多 |
[17:49] | This is not one of them. | 但这个可绝对不算在内 |
[17:50] | First chance I get to sneak out, | 只要第一个溜掉的机会让我发现 |
[17:52] | you will see an empty chair where I used to be. | 你就只能看着我座位上空无一人啦 |
[17:54] | And I will be right behind you. | 我会跟在你后面溜掉的 |
[17:56] | What’s this pertaining to, anyway? | 管它呢 这次会议是关于什么的 |
[17:58] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[17:59] | New procedure for log books is my guess. | 我猜是关于工作日志的新流程呢 |
[18:06] | – See you in a while. – Yep. | -等会儿见 -好 |
[18:13] | Excuse me, Chief Boden. | 不好意思 博登队长 |
[18:16] | Mike Buckley. | 我是迈克·巴克利 |
[18:18] | It’s been a while. You were my instructor | 很久不见了 差不多十年前在消防学院 |
[18:19] | at the academy almost ten years ago. | 您是我的教员 |
[18:22] | Mike Buckley. Yes, of course. | 迈克·巴克利 我当然记得你 |
[18:26] | You know, you still hold the record | 你还保持着全副消防装备下 |
[18:27] | for the fastest mile in full gear. | 跑步一英里的最快用时纪录吧 |
[18:29] | Oh, I’d like to say I don’t keep tabs on that record. | 我也想说我不关注那个纪录的 |
[18:32] | But then I’d be lying. | 那就是骗人了 |
[18:34] | Well, ten years with your name on the wall, | 能保持那个纪录十年 |
[18:36] | probably a record in and of itself. | 这可能也是一项纪录了 |
[18:39] | Please, everyone, take a seat | 各位请就座 |
[18:40] | and we’ll get started. | 我们这就开始了 |
[18:46] | – Anyway, it was nice seeing you, Chief. – Yes. | -总之很高兴见到你 队长 -是呢 |
[18:49] | You, too. I… | 我也很高兴再见到你 |
[18:51] | let’s catch up after if you get a moment. | 如果有空的话 等会咱俩再好好聊聊 |
[18:53] | – I’d like that. – Okay. | -我非常乐意 -那好 |
[18:55] | Thanks, everyone, for taking time | 感谢各位 |
[18:57] | out of your busy schedules to be here today. | 能从百忙之中抽身前来今天的会议 |
[19:01] | This shouldn’t take more than an hour, | 这次应该不会超过一个小时 |
[19:03] | and I promise you it will save lives. | 而且我向各位保证 是能挽救生命的 |
[19:08] | But don’t just take my word for it. | 但不要只信我的一面之词 |
[19:11] | Let’s welcome our first speaker, | 下面欢迎第一位发言者 |
[19:12] | Mike Buckley from Firehouse 111. | 来自51号消防队的迈克·巴克利 |
[19:15] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[19:23] | Thank you, Chief Freeman. | 谢谢你 弗里曼队长 |
[19:27] | The biggest threat to the health and safety | 如今对消防员生命健康和安全最大的威胁 |
[19:30] | of firefighters today isn’t a raging fire | 并非燃烧的熊熊大火 |
[19:35] | or dangerous rescue attempts | 并非危险的救援任务 |
[19:38] | or that mystery casserole | 也不是什么上一轮值班留在冰箱里的 |
[19:39] | the previous shift left in the fridge. | 奇奇怪怪的砂锅炖菜 |
[19:44] | It’s cancer. | 是癌症 |
[19:46] | One in three firefighters will be diagnosed. | 三分之一的消防员被诊断出患癌 |
[19:50] | And last year, I found out I’m one of them. | 去年 我发现我就是其中的一个 |
[19:55] | This past Christmas, | 刚过去的这个圣诞节 |
[19:56] | my wife got me a new pair of running shoes. | 我老婆给我买了一双新的跑步鞋 |
[19:59] | They’re real nice, expensive, | 这双鞋真的很棒 很贵 |
[20:01] | the kind that connects to an app on your phone, | 是那种能连上手机应用的 |
[20:03] | gives you all kinds of unnecessary data. | 然后能看到一堆没用的数据 |
[20:06] | I’m wearing them right now. | 我现在就穿着这双鞋 |
[20:09] | I know it’s not regulation. | 我知道这不是什么规矩 |
[20:10] | Please don’t write me up for it. | 千万别把这写上去 |
[20:15] | I just want to enjoy them as much as I can | 我只是想趁着接下来 大概半年时间 |
[20:17] | in the next six months or so, because… | 能尽可能地享受穿着它们 因为 |
[20:21] | well, that’s about how long I have left to live. | 我也不知道我还能活多久 |
[20:24] | Now, I plan I fighting this as hard as I possibly can, | 现在 我准备跟这癌症殊死搏斗 |
[20:27] | but odds are… | 但这个几率 |
[20:30] | I won’t get to spend the next Christmas with my family. | 我应该撑不到下一个跟家人一起过的圣诞 |
[20:33] | Or see my baby girl grow up. | 也见证不了女儿长大 |
[20:48] | Cancer is an epidemic in the fire service. | 癌症是消防部门的流行病 |
[20:53] | And our everyday risks continue to grow– | 而且我们每天面临的风险都在增加 |
[20:56] | from the carcinogens we breathe in and absorb at fire scenes, | 从火灾现场呼吸和吸收的致癌物质 |
[21:01] | to the diesel exhaust fumes from our very own rigs. | 到从我们自己装备进来的柴油废气 |
[21:05] | We need to limit our exposure. | 我们都需要尽量避免接触 |
[21:26] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:29] | How much longer do you have? | 你还要跑多久 |
[21:32] | Six miles. | 6英里 |
[21:33] | Come on. Seriously? | 得了吧 你认真的吗 |
[21:36] | You’ve done seven miles already. | 你已经跑了7英里了 |
[21:37] | You’re gonna hog the only treadmill here for another hour? | 这里就一台跑步机 你还要霸占一个小时 |
[21:41] | No. | 不 |
[21:42] | 45 minutes. | 45分钟就够了 |
[21:44] | Look, I’m not trying to kick you off or anything, | 听着 我不是想赶你走 |
[21:48] | but I really need to use it. | 但我真的要用跑步机 |
[21:50] | I’m doing a half-marathon this weekend, | 这个周末我有个半马比赛 |
[21:51] | and have a very strict training regimen. | 我得严格遵守计划 |
[21:56] | You’re running in the South Chicago Classic? | 你要参加南芝加哥经典赛 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:00] | That’s what I’m training for. | 我也在为这个做准备 |
[22:02] | Wait. | 等下 |
[22:03] | So you’re running the full distance? | 所以你要跑全程 |
[22:05] | All 13 miles? Today? | 总共13英里 今天之内 |
[22:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:09] | The week of the race, | 比赛前一周 |
[22:10] | your longest run should be six to eight miles, | 你应该最多跑6到8英里 |
[22:14] | which means that you’re done. | 你现在已经跑够量了 |
[22:16] | Okay, how about you train your way, | 不如你按你的方法锻炼 |
[22:18] | and I train mine? | 我按我的来 |
[22:19] | Pretty basic rule. | 这是最基本的常识 |
[22:20] | Google it if you don’t believe me. | 你不信就谷歌一下 |
[22:23] | How are you such a know-it-all? | 你怎么啥都知道 |
[22:25] | Even from your days at the academy. | 你在学校的时候就这样了 |
[22:28] | Get off the treadmill. | 下来 |
[22:41] | Wait. | 等会儿 |
[22:45] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[22:56] | Now we can. | 现在可以了 |
[23:09] | Lucky for us, I have an emergency stash. | 算我们走运 我有压箱底的物资 |
[23:16] | There you go. | 给你 |
[23:18] | And boom. | 拿着 |
[23:20] | So these are our next three meals, huh? | 所以接下来三顿都是这个 |
[23:22] | Chocolate brownie, double chocolate, | 巧克力布朗尼 双层巧克力 |
[23:23] | chocolate brownie. | 和巧克力布朗尼 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:26] | Beats food poisoning. | 干干净净 吃了没病 |
[23:27] | All right, I need a quick power nap. | 好了 我得快速打个盹 |
[23:30] | Would you mind keeping watch? | 你们能不能帮我盯下梢 |
[23:32] | Wait, seriously? Okay, come on. | 等会儿 你说真的吗 别吧 |
[23:34] | What could she possibly do while we sleep? | 她在我们睡觉时能干什么 |
[23:38] | Just checking in. | 只是过来看看 |
[23:40] | You need anything? | 你们有需要什么的吗 |
[23:41] | No, no, we’re good. | 没有 不用了 |
[23:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:45] | Well, let me know if you do. | 好吧 有需要就找我 |
[23:48] | I’m right next door. | 我就在隔壁 |
[23:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:56] | I’ll take first shift. | 我来盯第一轮梢 |
[24:03] | Hey, April. | 艾普尔 |
[24:06] | Oh, that’s good news. | 这可是个好消息啊 |
[24:13] | How was your run? | 你跑得怎么样了 |
[24:14] | It was good. Did 13 miles. | 不错 跑了13英里 |
[24:16] | Got my heart rate up. | 我心率都飙高了 |
[24:17] | It was really good, you know? | 真的很不错 |
[24:18] | Good. | 真的 |
[24:20] | Why are you being weird? | 你怎么怪里怪气的 |
[24:36] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[24:37] | No, please, join me. I’m just filling out paperwork. | 没事过来吧 我只是在填表 |
[24:43] | I wanted you to know that I followed up | 我想告诉你 我去看了那个 |
[24:45] | on that girl we took to Med this morning from the car fire. | 早上被我们从汽车里救出来送医院的女孩 |
[24:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[24:50] | They expect her to fully recover. | 他们说她能完全康复 |
[24:53] | Now, that’s good to hear. | 那真是太好了 |
[24:54] | Yeah, April says she’s doing really well. | 艾普尔说她感觉很好 |
[24:57] | She has a bunch of friends and family in the room with her. | 一大群朋友和家人都在房间里陪着她 |
[24:59] | Solid support system. | 有很多人支持她 |
[25:01] | Good. | 太好了 |
[25:07] | It’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[25:09] | One of the first things you learn at the academy | 在警校里学到的第一件事 |
[25:10] | is you get the victim to the hospital best you can, | 就是以最快的速度把伤者送进医院 |
[25:12] | and you don’t look back. | 千万别回头 |
[25:14] | That it’s the only way to survive mentally. | 只有那样才能避免内心的煎熬 |
[25:18] | But as soon as I started at 51, | 可当我开始在51号消防队工作 |
[25:21] | I noticed nobody follows that rule here. | 我发现这儿没人遵守那条规定 |
[25:25] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[25:28] | I mean, you… you follow up. | 我是说 你会去跟进 |
[25:31] | You do more whenever you can. | 任何时候你都希望能做更多 |
[25:36] | So…when I found out she was gonna be okay, | 所以 当我知道她会没事的时候 |
[25:39] | I knew how much it would mean to you. | 我就想 这对你来说一定意义非凡 |
[25:45] | Well, that’s why we all do the job. | 那不就是我们干这行的原因吗 |
[25:49] | Right? | 是吧 |
[25:50] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[25:52] | But you’re a little extra that way. | 不过你比别人更在意 |
[25:59] | Thanks, Sylvie. | 谢谢 希尔薇 |
[26:02] | Engine 20, Ambulance 99, | 20号水罐车 99号救护车 |
[26:04] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[26:06] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61– | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[26:08] | Let’s get moving, 51. | 开工了 51号消防队 |
[26:52] | We’re looking at a huge fire load with all those clothes. | 这儿有一堆烧得正旺的衣服 |
[26:54] | All right, what’s the plan, Captain? | 计划是什么 队长 |
[26:58] | 20 has command of the scene. | 20号已经控制住了火势 |
[27:00] | We get our cues from them. | 听他们指示 |
[27:01] | 51, lead out a hose line. We’ll go in together. | 51号 牵水管 我们一起进取 |
[27:05] | Truck 81, Squad 3, I need search teams. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 我需要搜救队 |
[27:07] | Split the perimeter. | 分头行动 |
[27:08] | 61, 99, set up triage. | 61号 99号 准备伤员分类 |
[27:11] | Now, listen up, the owner called it in, | 听着 店主报警的时候说 |
[27:13] | said some of his workers might still be in there. | 某个工人可能还在里面 |
[27:15] | So let’s saddle up. | 我们得马上行动 |
[27:16] | Let’s go. Let’s do it. | 走吧 开工 |
[27:17] | You got it, Captain. Let’s go, 51. | 听你的 队长 51号消防队出动 |
[27:42] | Somebody, cut the damn power. | 谁去把电源切了 |
[27:47] | – Let’s move out. – All right, Ritter. | -我们走 -好的里特 |
[27:48] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[27:59] | Kidd, Mouch, go right. | 基德 穆奇 去右边 |
[28:01] | – Copy. – Gallo, with me. | -收到 -加洛跟着我 |
[28:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:12] | Strike. | 打 |
[28:16] | Mask up. | 戴上面具 |
[28:26] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:32] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[28:34] | Trichloroethane. | 三氯乙烷 |
[28:35] | This lights up, we got a big problem. | 这东西能着起来 |
[28:39] | Then we got a really big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[28:43] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:48] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[28:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:50] | Here. Over here. Come on. | 这里 就在这里 快来 |
[28:53] | Is there anyone else in the store? | 还有别人在店里吗 |
[28:55] | I don’t know. It happened so fast. | 我不知道 太突然了 |
[28:57] | I’m taking her out. | 我带她出去 |
[28:58] | Yeah, go. I’ll keep looking. | 去吧 我继续找 |
[29:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:03] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:07] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:11] | How far back does this place go? | 这地方到底多大 |
[29:13] | Hard to tell through all this smoke. | 隔着烟 很难看清楚 |
[29:17] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[29:19] | Gallo, you okay? | 加洛 你还好吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[29:22] | Go around. | 绕到后面去 |
[29:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:24] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:29] | I got another victim. Adult female. | 找到了另一名伤者 成年女性 |
[29:31] | I’m bringing her out now. | 我现在带她出去 |
[29:32] | Hey, come on. I got you. | 稳住 我来了 |
[29:34] | Wait, my brother. | 等等 还有我弟弟 |
[29:35] | Is he in here with you? | 他跟你一起在里面吗 |
[29:37] | He said he’d come back for me. | 他说他会回来找我的 |
[29:38] | – Okay, hey– – He told me to wait here. | -听着 -他让我在这里等他 |
[29:40] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:41] | You can’t wait here any longer, okay? | 你不能继续等在这儿了 好吗 |
[29:43] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[29:44] | Come on. | 走 |
[29:52] | Battalion 25 to all units. Progress report. | 25大队至各小队 汇报进度 |
[29:57] | We’re starting to roast in here, Chief. | 我们快烤焦了 队长 |
[30:00] | I don’t know how much longer we can hold it back. | 我不清楚我们还能撑多久 |
[30:02] | 20’s getting pinned in. | 20大队被困 |
[30:05] | Hey, Chief, we got a supply room | 队长 我们发现了一个供应室 |
[30:07] | full of chemicals that’s about to light up. | 里面满是易燃的化学制品 |
[30:09] | We’re going as fast as we can, but the fire’s closing in. | 我们尽可能快地往外跑 但是火势逼近 |
[30:15] | How long do we have? | 我们还剩多长时间 |
[30:17] | Hard to say. A couple of minutes at most. | 难说 最多几分钟 |
[30:19] | Then you have one. | 那就一分钟解决 |
[30:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:29] | We got her. | 我们来照顾她 |
[30:32] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[30:34] | We’re pulling out. Stand down. | 我们要撤退了 别进去了 |
[30:36] | There’s another guy that’s still in there, Chief. | 里面还有一个人 队长 |
[30:37] | – No one’s seen him come out. – No. | -没人看见他出来过 -不 |
[30:40] | Chief, I can’t locate Gallo. | 队长 我找不到加洛了 |
[30:48] | Wait, I think I got eyes on him. | 等等 我感觉好像看见他了 |
[30:51] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[30:54] | Found him by the washers. | 在洗衣机附近发现了他 |
[31:03] | Time’s up, Chief. Get everybody out now. | 时间到了 队长 现在全体撤离 |
[31:09] | Squad, move out! | 救援队 撤退 |
[31:14] | Emergency. Everyone, evacuate immediately. | 紧急情况 大家迅速撤离 |
[31:18] | Get out now. | 立刻撤出来 |
[31:19] | All right. 51 copies. | 好的 51收到 |
[31:22] | All right, Ritter, you heard him. | 好的 里特 你听到队长的话了 |
[31:24] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[31:25] | Delaney, let’s go! | 德莱尼 快撤 |
[31:26] | Right behind you. | 我就跟在你后面 |
[31:32] | In there. | 在那 |
[31:44] | This way. Let’s go. | 这边 我们走 |
[31:45] | Move, move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[31:49] | Mayday, mayday! We’re boxed in. | 求救 求救 我们被困住了 |
[31:51] | Can’t find a path out. | 找不到出路 |
[32:05] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[32:10] | Mayday, mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[32:11] | Truck 81 to Battalion 25. | 请求出动81号云梯车支援25大队 |
[32:14] | We’re in a back office. | 我们在后面的办公室里 |
[32:15] | It’s heating up fast. Quadrant C. | 温度急剧上升中 方位第三象限 |
[32:17] | We need another way out. | 我们需要另寻出路 |
[32:19] | Casey, you see 20? | 凯西 你看见20大队的人了吗 |
[32:21] | They’re still in there with you. | 他们还跟你们一起在里面 |
[32:22] | Hold. | 等下 |
[32:33] | Chief, I got him. Partial collapse. | 队长 我看见他了 局部坍塌 |
[32:36] | Two firefighters down. | 两名消防队员昏倒 |
[32:37] | Hang on in there. Help is on its way. | 再等等 救援马上就到 |
[32:40] | – Gallo. – Yeah. | -加洛 -在 |
[32:44] | – Where? – Right here. | -在哪 -就在这 |
[32:46] | This is the office, | 这是办公室 |
[32:47] | just on the other side of this wall. | 就在这面墙的后面 |
[32:51] | Think we got a better shot from the back room, Chief. | 从后室进入胜算较大 队长 |
[32:53] | – Do it. – All right, Cruz, with me. | -如你所说 -好的 克鲁兹 跟着我 |
[32:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:02] | My man’s trapped. | 我的队员被困住了 |
[33:07] | – Hey, can you move? – No. | -你能动吗 -不能 |
[33:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:16] | I got him. | 我拽出他了 |
[33:18] | Come on. | 动作快 |
[33:21] | Right through there. | 穿过那里 |
[33:39] | Chief, we’re running out of options here. | 队长 我们走投无路了 |
[33:42] | Hey, Casey, breaking down the delta side wall. | 凯西 打破后墙 |
[33:48] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:49] | Let’s get him away from the wall. | 带他从墙洞撤离 |
[34:12] | Come on, guys. | 快出来 伙计们 |
[34:18] | He’s unconscious, but he’s breathing. | 他失去意识了 但仍在呼吸 |
[34:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:29] | Not a scratch. | 毫发无伤 |
[34:40] | Okay, Herrmann, | 好了 赫尔曼 |
[34:43] | hit it with everything that you got. | 尽情灭火吧 |
[34:44] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[34:46] | – Go, hit it. – Got it. | -上 灭火 -收到 |
[35:01] | We almost got cooked in there. | 我们在里面差点被煮熟了 |
[35:03] | It was a close one. | 很惊险 |
[35:07] | Move the rigs once we dump all our gear. | 我们卸掉装备后就立刻开走云梯车 |
[35:11] | They’re fine where they are. | 它们待在原处就可以了 |
[35:27] | Great job out there today. | 今天干得很漂亮 |
[35:29] | But we are not out of harm’s way yet. | 但我们并不是全员平安 |
[35:32] | You may or may not have heard about | 你们或许听过 或许没听过 |
[35:35] | my friend Mike Buckley, and he… | 我的朋友迈克·巴克利 他 |
[35:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[35:42] | These are the new operational procedures | 这些是我希望大家遵守的 |
[35:45] | that I expect everyone to follow. | 新的操作规章 |
[35:49] | Firefighter Cancer Support Network provided a list of | 消防员癌症支援网提供了一张 |
[35:52] | best practices that will keep us safe… | 能保证我们出勤后安全的 |
[35:56] | after the call. | 最佳练习清单 |
[35:57] | We learned about this at the academy. | 我们在大学时学过了 |
[35:58] | Carcinogens, contaminates, all that. | 致癌物 污染物 那些东西 |
[36:01] | Why isn’t that a standard by now? | 为什么到现在为止那些都没被列入标准 |
[36:04] | It will be. | 很快就实现了 |
[36:29] | RB虫害解决中心 彻底摆脱不速之客 | |
[36:36] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:38] | Extermination vans. | 灭虫车队来了 |
[36:40] | Oh, hell. | 真见鬼 |
[36:42] | Brought the pests home with me. | 我把虫子带回家了 |
[36:47] | Oh, Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:53] | You’re sorry for what? | 为啥道歉 |
[36:55] | Remember when I went antiquing last weekend? | 你还记得我上周去买古董 |
[36:58] | And came home with that gorgeous French wingback chair? | 然后买了张极好的法国翼背椅回家吗 |
[37:02] | Not really, but go on. | 没啥印象了 怎么了 |
[37:04] | Apparently, it was infested with bedbugs. | 结果那椅子上有臭虫 |
[37:08] | Oh, wait. | 等下 |
[37:09] | So then I didn’t bring the bugs home with me. | 所以说不是我把虫子带回家的 |
[37:14] | You brought them to 51. | 但你把它们带到51号站去了 |
[37:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:19] | You breathe a word of this to anybody, | 你把这件事透露给任何人 |
[37:22] | and you’re packing your bags. | 你就等着被开吧 |
[37:28] | I’m gonna go sleep at Severide’s. | 我去西弗莱德家住 |
[37:33] | Bye, Cindy. | 再见 辛迪 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:55] | Come on up, Tuesday. Good girl. | 上来吧 星期二 好女孩 |
[38:00] | Okay, how does it look? | 看上去怎么样 |
[38:03] | Simple, yet effective. | 简明扼要 |
[38:05] | Oh, yeah, we should definitely get out there. | 我们是时候该出去了 |
[38:08] | Oh, hurry. We don’t want to miss him. | 快点 可别跟他错过了 |
[38:11] | – Got it? = Yep. | -拿好没 -好了 |
[38:12] | Guys, hey, come on. They sent Tony out on recon. | 各位 听着 他们派托尼去侦查了一下 |
[38:15] | He’s two blocks away. | 他还有两个街区就回来了 |
[38:17] | Exciting. | 真激动 |
[38:19] | Ladies. | 姐们 |
[38:23] | Thanks for inviting us over. | 感谢邀请我们过来 |
[38:27] | So this is gonna seem silly, | 这听上去很蠢 |
[38:29] | but we owe you an apology, Captain. | 但我们得向你道歉 队长 |
[38:34] | We thought you’d try and get revenge | 我们以为你会 |
[38:36] | for that whole women’s lounge misunderstanding, | 为女更衣室那点误会寻仇 |
[38:39] | and so we were paranoid during our whole stay at 20. | 所以我们在20号站的时候一直都疑神疑鬼 |
[38:43] | But you’ve been nothing but welcoming and generous to us, | 但你对我们很热情且慷慨 |
[38:46] | so thank you. | 所以说谢谢你 |
[38:48] | You didn’t eat or sleep for an entire shift. | 你整个值班期间都寝食难安 |
[38:56] | Fish in a barrel. | 小事一桩 |
[39:01] | Matt Casey, Kelly Severide. | 马特·凯西 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[39:04] | This is Mike Buckley, | 这是迈克·巴克利 |
[39:07] | former student that I was telling you about. | 我之前说的那个前门徒 |
[39:08] | Hey, good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:10] | We appreciate everything you’re doing for the CFD. | 很感谢你为芝加哥消防局做的一切 |
[39:12] | Chief said you gave a real powerful speech the other day. | 队长说你那天的演讲相当振奋人心 |
[39:15] | Thanks. Hope I was able to change a few minds. | 谢了 希望我能改变一些人的想法 |
[39:17] | We firefighters can be pretty stubborn, | 我们这些消防员有时挺难劝 |
[39:19] | set in our ways. | 都固持己见 |
[39:21] | Well, the real reason why I got you down here today, | 我今天之所以带你来着 |
[39:24] | one of our men is, you know, running in this half-marathon. | 是由于我们有个同事在跑半马 |
[39:27] | He had this really crazy idea about how he could help | 他想了疯狂的点子 |
[39:30] | raise awareness for the Firefighter Cancer Support Network, | 能引起人们关注消防员癌症互助网 |
[39:34] | which, of course, is something that, well, you inspired. | 而正是你给了他启发 |
[39:38] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:40] | What’s that? | 什么主意 |
[39:42] | Well, it’s probably best you see for yourself, ’cause… | 你最好还是亲眼看看 因为 |
[39:46] | here he comes right now. | 他正跑过来了 |
[39:59] | Oh, hey, here he comes! | 他跑过来了 |
[40:01] | Hold up the sign, or he’s not gonna see it! | 快把横幅举起来 不然他就看不见了 |
[40:09] | I don’t think he’s gonna beat your record at the academy, | 我觉得他不会打破你在学院时的记录 |
[40:13] | but… | 但 |
[40:14] | local news picked up on the story. | 本地新闻报道了这个故事 |
[40:17] | Let’s go! Go, Gallo, go. | 冲啊 加洛 加油 |
[40:19] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:21] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:23] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:25] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:27] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:29] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:31] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:32] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:34] | Go, Gallo, go! | 加油 加洛 冲啊 |
[40:36] | Let’s go, slacker. | 跑起来 懒鬼 |
[40:37] | Speed walkers are passing us. | 有人用走的都超了我们了 |
[40:40] | You don’t have to stay with me. | 你不用陪着我的 |
[40:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | But I feel like I should. | 但我觉得我该陪着你 |
[40:47] | There it is. | 对嘛 |