时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You can’t work every case like this. | 你不能这样处理每一个案子 |
[00:07] | We’ll never catch up, | 那我们永远赶不上进度 |
[00:08] | And you’ll never go back to squad. | 那你永远也回不了消防队 |
[00:09] | – It’s an electrical fire. – You clearly belong here at OFI. | -是电路起火 -你明显是做火警调查的料 |
[00:14] | I just want to let you know I signed you up with the academy. | 我只想告诉你 我帮你报名了消防学院 |
[00:17] | To be an instructor. | 是去做教员 |
[00:18] | – You come directly from shift? – Yes, I did. | -你下班就过来了吗 -是的 |
[00:20] | You might wanna alter your schedule. | 你最好调一下你的排班 |
[00:21] | Hold it for 60! | 坚持六十秒 |
[00:23] | Hey, if you wanna take a shift off and get rest, | 如果你这个班不想上 想休息一下 |
[00:25] | – then do it. – No, Chief is giving me | -做就是了 -不 队长给了我 |
[00:27] | all these amazing opportunities and, uh– | 这些好机会 而且 |
[00:29] | I just don’t want him to think I don’t got the goods. | 我不想让他认为 我拿不出精力应付 |
[00:36] | Were you drinking that in the shower? | 你在浴房里喝吗 |
[00:38] | Multitasking! Eh, you know I could set up | -一心多用嘛 -那我也可以 |
[00:40] | an IV to mainline caffeine directly into your system. | 直接把咖啡静脉注射进你体内 |
[00:43] | Would you? | 真的吗 |
[00:44] | Why are you getting ready here? | 你怎么在这里做准备 |
[00:45] | Oh, well, Hermann had plumbing issues, | 赫尔曼那水管出了问题 |
[00:49] | and I was going to go over to Severide’s, but, uh, | 而我正要去西弗莱德那里 但是 |
[00:51] | I missed my alarm. But anyway… | 我没听见闹钟 总之 |
[00:54] | I’m turning things around. I’m feeling good. | 我都解决好了 我感觉很好 |
[00:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[00:59] | I just caught my second wind, and I am gonna rock this shift. | 我总算缓过劲儿来了 这个班我要好好上 |
[01:02] | That’s the Stella I know. | 这才是我认识的史黛拉 |
[01:05] | Gentleman! I’m gonna need to move | 先生们 我们需要 |
[01:07] | the ambulance supplies to the cabinets along the east wall. | 救护车用品都挪到东墙的柜子里 |
[01:11] | So please give me a hand, empty ’em out. | 所以拜托帮个忙 把柜子清干净 |
[01:13] | No rush, just by the end of the shift. | 不着急 下班前弄好就行 |
[01:15] | Copy that, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[01:18] | All right, what I want you to do | 好了 我给你们的任务 |
[01:20] | is check the hydraulics on the aerial. | 是检查云梯上的液压设备 |
[01:21] | – Copy that. – See if we need to add some– | -明白 -看看是否需要添加 |
[01:43] | Gabby? | 加比 |
[01:47] | Matt… | 马特 |
[01:54] | It’s beautiful… | 很美 |
[02:01] | Boden called it sacred ground. | 博登称之为圣地 |
[02:05] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[02:08] | When’d you get in town? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[02:12] | about an hour ago… | 一小时前吧 |
[02:14] | This is my first stop. | 这是我的第一站 |
[02:18] | I wanted to see– | 我想来看看 |
[02:20] | Truck 81, reckless climber, 423 West Michigan. | 81号云梯车 攀登者受困 西密歇根423号 |
[02:23] | Don’t go anywhere. | 你先别走 |
[02:25] | Brett’s here. Everyone’s gonna wanna see ya. | 布莱特也在 大家肯定都想见见你 |
[02:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:36] | – Hey, girl! – Hey! | -你好啊姑娘 -你好啊 |
[02:38] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[02:54] | Did you know she was coming? | 你知道她要来吗 |
[03:19] | Well, this is about to get gross fast. | 过会儿场面可就难看了 |
[03:35] | Grab our rope bags and harnesses, some cutting tools, | 去拿绳索包和一些切割工具 |
[03:39] | suction cups. Let’s get above him. | 还有吸盘 我们到他上面去 |
[03:41] | – Copy that, Captain. – Copy that. | -明白 队长 -明白 |
[03:43] | This way. | 这边 |
[03:43] | I cleared the service elevators for you. | 我为你们清空了服务梯 |
[03:45] | You know what floor he’s on? | 你知道他这是在几层吗 |
[03:47] | Last I heard, he was passing 26. | 据我所知他正要爬过26楼 |
[03:49] | Get us to 30. | 把我们送到30楼 |
[03:59] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:02] | Give us room. | 大家闪开 |
[04:05] | Stand back from the window please. | 请远离窗户 |
[04:07] | – Get back. – Coming through. | -退后 -借过 |
[04:16] | All right, looks like we got half-inch glass | 好了 这些玻璃 |
[04:19] | inside these glazing units… | 得有半英尺厚 |
[04:21] | I’m going to take the suction cups, place them here and here, | 我会把吸盘挂钩放在这里 |
[04:24] | while Kidd cuts the glaze around the outside. | 基德负责把外面的玻璃切开 |
[04:25] | Mouch, you do the same for Gallo on that window. | 穆奇 你和加洛负责那边的窗户 |
[04:28] | – Copy. – We’ll flank him. | -好的 -我们从侧面包抄 |
[04:29] | I want everyone anchored off to these support beams, yeah? | 所有人都固定在承重柱上 |
[04:32] | – Copy that. – Copy. | -收到 -好 |
[04:36] | Anchor off, suction, cut… | 固定好 吸住 切开 |
[04:40] | Wait for my signal. Go, go, go. | 等我指令 开始 |
[05:02] | – Hit it. – All right. | -开始 -好 |
[05:22] | – Clear! – Okay. | -搞定 -好 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:37] | Kidd, what are you doing? | 基德 你在干什么 |
[05:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:48] | Now! | 快 |
[05:54] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[06:02] | Ah, stay down! | 趴下 |
[06:16] | Put desks in front of these windows. | 在这些玻璃前面放好桌子 |
[06:18] | Don’t let anyone near this area | 别让任何人靠近这里 |
[06:19] | until maintenance replaces them. | 等着维护工人来更换 |
[06:21] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[06:24] | All right. Great job, 81. | 好了 81号云梯车 干得漂亮 |
[06:27] | Let’s pack up and get outta here. | 收拾东西离开这里吧 |
[06:28] | Boss, shouldn’t we… | 老大 我们不该… |
[06:32] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[06:40] | Captain. | 队长 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:44] | You about to blow something up? | 你又要跟我说什么吗 |
[06:45] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[06:47] | So, I was looking at this strip mall fire | 我之前在看10月的记录里 |
[06:48] | from the October stack, and… | 一家购物中心的火灾 |
[06:51] | It reminded me of a similar strip mall fire | 让我想到了我三年前出警时 |
[06:53] | I responded to three years ago. | 处理过的一场类似商场火灾 |
[06:55] | You pulled a case file? From an old fire? | 你居然查了之前的案件档案 |
[06:58] | When we still have two months of new cases to sort? | 我们还有两个月的新案子没整理呢 |
[07:00] | Both fires took out five stores. | 两场火灾都烧到了五家店 |
[07:03] | Both fires were fully engulfed within three minutes. | 两场火灾都在三分钟内被扑灭 |
[07:05] | Multiple origin points. | 多处起火点 |
[07:09] | Tell me these pictures don’t look exactly the same. | 你说说这些照片看起来像不像 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | I think one arsonist set both fires. | 我觉得是同一名纵火犯干的 |
[07:15] | Fine, how do we-how do we get ’em? | 好 那怎么抓这个纵火犯 |
[07:17] | Well, according to this… we already did. | 根据卷宗显示 我们已经抓到了 |
[07:20] | This is Dustin Caldwell. | 这是达斯汀·卡德威尔 |
[07:22] | He was arrested in 2016… | 他于2016年被捕 |
[07:24] | Convicted a year later, | 一年后定罪 |
[07:25] | sentenced to 12 years in Stateville. | 被判决在斯坦维特拉监狱服刑12年 |
[07:27] | Yeah, this is ringing a bell. He was the delivery guy | 我想起来了 他当时是那家商场 |
[07:29] | for a deli at the strip mall, right? | 负责给熟食店送货的 对吗 |
[07:31] | And he did some demo work at a construction site nearby. | 他还在附近的建筑工地做了一些工作 |
[07:34] | Prosecution offered him a plea deal, he refused, | 控方给他提出了认罪协议 他拒绝了 |
[07:36] | maintained his innocence throughout the trial. | 在审讯全程坚持自己是清白的 |
[07:38] | So, if he’s in jail, then it wasn’t one arsonist. | 如果他在监狱里 那就说明不是同一个纵火犯 |
[07:44] | Or he’s the wrong guy. | 或者他们抓错人了 |
[07:46] | Either way… | 无论如何 |
[07:48] | We should talk to him. | 我们应该跟他聊聊 |
[07:53] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[08:06] | So I tell Otis, “Otis, if you wanna get a girlfriend | 我跟奥蒂斯说”奥蒂斯 你要是想要女朋友 |
[08:08] | you gotta lose the goatee,” Right? | 就得剃掉山羊胡” 对吧 |
[08:09] | So, he does, and he looks about 12, and I’m like, | 他就剃掉了 现在看起来跟12岁似的 我就想 |
[08:12] | “Grow it back, grow it back!” | “留回来 留回来” |
[08:15] | – Oh, God, I missed you! – How long are you in town? | -天哪 我好想你 -你来这里待多久 |
[08:18] | Um, till Friday, in-and-out. – | 就到周五 很快就走 |
[08:20] | Well, we will take all the time we can get. | 那我们就抓紧时间吧 |
[08:23] | You staying for lunch? | 你留下吃午饭吗 |
[08:24] | I don’t know… is Cruz cooking? | 不好说 克鲁兹做饭吗 |
[08:26] | Ha ha ha. It’s like you never left. | 你还是这样啊 |
[08:30] | Um, this is Blake Gallo. | 这位是布雷克·加洛 |
[08:32] | He’s new on Truck 81. | 81号云梯车的新人 |
[08:32] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:33] | You’ve got a great captain you’re working under. | 你在一位非常优秀的队长手下工作 |
[08:39] | Hey, guys, why don’t we, uh, give Dawson and Casey | 伙计们 我们让道森和凯西 |
[08:41] | a minute to catch up? | 单独待会叙叙旧吧 |
[08:51] | So… | 所以… |
[08:52] | Just two days, huh? | 只待两天 对吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:57] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[08:58] | Try to make it longer next time. | 争取下次待久一点 |
[09:00] | This trip kind of came out of nowhere. | 这次出差很突然 |
[09:02] | – Everything okay? – Oh, yeah, yeah… | -一切还顺利吗 -对 很顺利 |
[09:05] | No, there’s this, um–there’s this fundraiser ball thing, | 也不是 有个筹款舞会的事 |
[09:08] | and the doctor who covers it for my organization | 我们组织派去的医生 |
[09:11] | had a conflict, so– | 有利益冲突 所以 |
[09:13] | They sent me. | 他们派我过来 |
[09:15] | Well, ordered me actually. | 好吧 其实是命令我过来 |
[09:17] | Turns out big donors like to rub elbows with aid workers | 原来大捐赠者就喜欢跟救援人员 |
[09:19] | who are out in the field. I guess it opens up | 动手动脚的 我猜是因为这个他们才 |
[09:21] | their pocketbooks or something. I don’t know. | 慷慨解囊什么的 我也说不好 |
[09:24] | Well, I hope you weren’t reluctant to come here | 好吧 希望你没有因为我而不想 |
[09:26] | because of me. | 到这里来 |
[09:28] | No… | 没有 |
[09:30] | I mean…I have a lot of feelings wrapped up here. | 我是说… 这里寄托了我很多的情感 |
[09:40] | – How’s Antonio? – Great, actually. | -安东尼奥还好吗 -很好 真的 |
[09:43] | Yeah, he’s on our crisis response team in the Bahamas. | 对 他在我们巴哈马的危机应对小组 |
[09:45] | So…he’s good. | 所以 他很好 |
[09:47] | – Been really good for him. – Good. | -对他来说真的很不错了 -很好 |
[09:50] | Um, I wanted to invite you– | 我想请你参加 |
[09:53] | that fundraiser ball’s tomorrow… | 明天的筹款舞会 |
[09:55] | If you can, it would really be great to have a moment to talk. | 你能去的话 如果有时间聊聊就太好了 |
[10:01] | Is it okay if– if I think about it? | 我考虑一下行吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah… | 可以 |
[10:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:07] | I’ve got a lot of feelings wrapped up here too. | 这里也寄托了我很多的感情 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I get it. | 对 我明白 |
[10:13] | Uh, here are the– | 这是 |
[10:16] | Uh, the details. | 舞会的时间地点 |
[10:22] | I’d really love to see you. | 我真的很希望你能去 |
[10:37] | Is this from, like, 1954? | 这是1954年的老古董吗 |
[10:40] | Put it in the box and don’t worry about it. | 放回盒子里去别管它 |
[10:47] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:50] | Isn’t that Otis’? | 这不是奥蒂斯的吗 |
[10:53] | Uh, yeah, it was. | 没错 是的 |
[10:57] | It stopped working. We were gonna fix it, but… | 它坏了 我们本来想修好的 |
[11:01] | We never did. | 却再也没修过 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna get it to fly again. | 我要让它重新飞起来 |
[11:16] | Dustin Caldwell? | 达斯汀·卡德威尔 |
[11:19] | Hi, my name is Kelly Severide and | 你好 我叫凯利·西弗莱德 |
[11:22] | this is Wendy Seager. | 这是温蒂·西格 |
[11:23] | We’re with the Chicago Fire Department. | 我们是芝加哥消防局的 |
[11:27] | I was told you have some questions. | 我听说你有问题要问 |
[11:30] | I looked over your trial transcripts. | 我看了你的庭审记录 |
[11:32] | The prosecutors didn’t use an arson investigator | 检察官没有找纵火调查员 |
[11:35] | to testify against you. | 上庭作证 |
[11:36] | They brought in a fire scientist | 他们从其他州找了个 |
[11:38] | from out of state. Why? | 火灾专家 为什么 |
[11:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:42] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道为什么 |
[11:44] | It– | 这… |
[11:47] | He didn’t– | 他没有 |
[11:49] | He told me to let him handle things. | 他让我把事情都交给他处理 |
[11:51] | – Who? – My lawyer, Mr. Lemaster. | -谁 -我的律师 莱马斯特先生 |
[11:54] | He told me to let him handle things, | 他让我把事情交给他处理 |
[11:55] | but then he didn’t say much during trial. | 但他在庭审中又不说什么 |
[11:58] | You work demolition? | 你做建筑拆毁工程吗 |
[12:00] | No, I worked… construction. | 不 我做建筑类工作 |
[12:02] | I didn’t even have access– | 我甚至没有途径 |
[12:05] | They didn’t allow day workers into the demo shed. | 他们不允许白天工作的人进入拆毁棚 |
[12:08] | I told Mr. Lemaster this. | 我跟莱马斯特先生说了 |
[12:10] | Was he a public defender? | 他是公派律师吗 |
[12:17] | Do you like photography? | 你喜欢摄影吗 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | Do some amateur dark room development? | 做些业余的暗房洗照片的活吗 |
[12:23] | Shoot old school, on film? | 用传统的方法 胶卷摄影 |
[12:25] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[12:27] | I’m not even sure what you’re asking. | 我都不知道你在问什么 |
[12:30] | We can’t help you if you don’t help us. | 如果你不帮我们 我们没法帮你 |
[12:33] | So where’d you get the PAC-20? | 你从哪拿到的PAC20 |
[12:35] | What’s PAC-20? | PAC20是什么 |
[12:37] | It’s used in film development, highly flammable, | 是洗照片时用的 非常易燃 |
[12:39] | and found at the fire that you’re doing time for, | 在你工作的火灾现场找到的 |
[12:43] | even though there wasn’t a photography store anywhere for miles. | 尽管附近好几英里都没有摄影店 |
[12:47] | I don’t even own a camera. | 我都没有照相机 |
[12:49] | – He’s lying. – I am not! | -他在骗人 -我没有 |
[12:53] | That’s time. | 时间到了 |
[13:00] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna check this out. | 我会核查清楚的 |
[13:05] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[13:07] | No one else listened to me, and I can’t stay here. | 没人信我 我不能待在这里 |
[13:11] | You don’t–you don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道这里是什么境遇 |
[13:14] | Let’s go, Caldwell. Move your feet. | 走了 卡德威尔 赶紧的 |
[13:15] | You’ve got to get me out of here. | 你得救我出去 |
[13:17] | – Move your feet! – Please! | -赶紧走了 -求你们了 |
[13:20] | You have to help me! | 你得帮我 |
[13:29] | We just picked it right back up again. | 我们很快就重新熟络起来了 |
[13:31] | We hadn’t missed a beat. She sounds great. | 还是很合拍 她听上去不错 |
[13:33] | She did. | 是的 |
[13:35] | The work she’s doing is amazing. | 她干的工作很厉害 |
[13:36] | Yeah. I agree. | 嗯 我同意 |
[13:38] | And Antonio is in a good place. | 安东尼奥状态也不错 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I heard that too. | 嗯 我也听说了 |
[13:47] | She… | 她 |
[13:48] | asked me to go to her charity ball. | 让我去参加她的慈善晚会 |
[13:52] | I’m not sure it’s a good idea. | 我不知道这是否是个好主意 |
[13:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:58] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[14:00] | Don’t want it to get… | 我不想变得… |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:09] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该去 |
[14:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:13] | She’s only in town for a couple of days. | 她就过来两天 |
[14:15] | You’re both clear-eyed about that, right? | 这点你们都清楚 对吧 |
[14:20] | I think you’ll regret it if you don’t see her. | 我觉得如果你不去见她 你会后悔 |
[14:22] | I know I would. | 我知道我会 |
[14:29] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[14:32] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:41] | – Casey. – Hey. | -凯西 -嗨 |
[14:42] | – Hey, thanks for coming. – Yeah. | -感谢前来 -客气 |
[14:44] | Can you take a look at these? | 你能看看这些吗 |
[14:47] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[14:48] | Blueprints from two strip malls, | 两个被拆迁的商场 |
[14:50] | both of which burned to the ground. | 都被烧得一干二净 |
[14:51] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:52] | And what is this here in the corner? | 这个角落里的是什么 |
[14:54] | Right, okay, so, these are renovation permit approvals. | 这些啊 是改造许可批复 |
[14:58] | RPA. 3-3-1 is the code | 简称RPA 331是做改造工程的 |
[15:00] | for the certified contractor who did the work, | 认证承包商的代码 |
[15:02] | and the last few digits are the project number. | 后面的几位数字是工程编号 |
[15:05] | So both renovations used the same contractor. | 所以两个改造工程都用的是同一家承包商 |
[15:08] | That’s not unusual. You do a good job | 那也挺普遍的 一个项目你做得不错 |
[15:10] | on one project, it goes in your portfolio. | 它就在你的业绩记录里了 |
[15:12] | When a similar project comes along– | 有类似的工程时… |
[15:14] | We found PAC-20 at both sites. | 两处现场我们都发现了PAC20 |
[15:16] | It’s a chemical used in photography dark rooms. | 是摄影暗房里用的一种化学品 |
[15:19] | Neither of the strip malls have development services. | 两边的商业街都没有洗照片的商家 |
[15:23] | Do you have the originals? | 你们有原始的图纸吗 |
[15:24] | From before the renovations? | 改造以前的 |
[15:31] | Okay, so– | 那么… |
[15:32] | both renovations put up new walls here… | 两处重建都建了新墙 这里… |
[15:36] | Here… | 这里… |
[15:37] | Here… | 这里… |
[15:39] | And here, see? | 还有这里 看见了 |
[15:42] | – Where were the origin points? – All burned up at once. | -起火点在哪 -都一起着起来的 |
[15:45] | Like you’d expect from an incendiary device | 就像有人把易燃物 |
[15:47] | being tossed into the middle of a room. | 扔到屋子中间所出现的情况那样 |
[15:49] | New walls mean new drywall. | 新的墙就意味着新的石膏板 |
[15:51] | But gypsum is fire resistant. | 但石膏是防火的 |
[15:53] | Okay, but what if you mix PAC-20 into the gypsum? | 但如果你把PAC20掺到石膏里呢 |
[15:56] | You could make one big sheet of flash paper. | 你就相当于做了张大型的闪光纸 |
[15:58] | – Or four of them. – Damn. | -是4张 -天啊 |
[16:01] | Yeah, owner wanted an insurance payout… | 房东想要保险赔付… |
[16:04] | Renovate the place, wait a while, toss a match… | 进行改造 过一阵子 扔根火柴… |
[16:08] | No one’s the wiser. | 神不知鬼不觉 |
[16:14] | – I’ll download Van Meter. – Thanks. | -我去找范米特汇报 -谢谢 |
[16:18] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[16:21] | Thank you for your expertise. | 谢谢你的专业协助 |
[16:23] | Glad I could help. | 能帮上忙我很高兴 |
[16:25] | Hey, so… | 那个… |
[16:27] | Seager… She’s been asking about you. | 西格… 她一直在问你呢 |
[16:35] | – You’re blind. – What do you mean? | -你瞎了 -什么意思 |
[16:41] | If Kidd sees the way she was looking at you, | 如果基德看见她看你的眼神 |
[16:43] | Seager’s gonna get her ass kicked. | 西格就死定了 |
[16:50] | ‘kay, here we go. | 来吧 |
[16:51] | All right, baby, come on. | 宝贝 来吧 |
[16:53] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[16:55] | come on, come on, come on… | 飞吧 飞吧 |
[17:01] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[17:03] | The fourth propeller broke off. | 第四个螺旋桨坏了 |
[17:06] | Ugh, I called two places, but they don’t carry replacements. | 我找了两个地方 都没有备件 |
[17:10] | You know, you could probably find another drone on eBay. | 可能你可以去亿贝上找另外一架 |
[17:14] | I don’t want another drone. | 我不是想再要个无人机 |
[17:18] | I wanna fly this one. | 我想让这架飞起来 |
[17:20] | Well, just an idea… | 有个主意… |
[17:23] | go to the manufacturer’s website. | 去生产厂家的网站 |
[17:25] | They’ll sell parts directly to the consumer. | 他们会直接卖零部件给顾客 |
[17:28] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[17:32] | Ambulance 61, person down from unknown causes, | 61号救护车 有人受伤 原因未明 |
[17:36] | 43 South Grand Avenue. | 西大道43号 |
[17:49] | This crazy woman, starts screaming like animal. | 这个疯女人 开始像野兽那样狂叫 |
[17:52] | I tell her, “Get out of cab.” She doesn’t move. | 我告诉她 “从车上下去” 她不动 |
[17:54] | – Is she hurt? – I do nothing. | -她受伤了吗 -我什么都没做 |
[17:56] | Little bump–that’s all. Tiny bump. | 有点颠… 就这样 小颠簸 |
[17:58] | Sir, please, give us some room. | 先生 请让开点 |
[18:00] | Ma’am, we’re paramedics with the CFD. | 女士 我们是芝加哥消防局的急救员 |
[18:02] | – My eye! My eye! – Can you let us have a look? | -我的眼睛 -你能让我们看一下吗 |
[18:15] | Okay, stay calm. Try not to move. | 别紧张 尽量别动 |
[18:18] | – It hurts. – Okay, focus on me. | -很疼 -把注意力放我身上 |
[18:19] | – It hurts. – What’s your name? | -好痛 -你叫什么名字 |
[18:21] | – Kathleen. – What happened, Kathleen? | -凯瑟琳 -发生什么了 凯瑟琳 |
[18:23] | I was–putting on eyeliner– | 我当时在画眼线 |
[18:27] | Get it out! | 帮帮我拔出来 |
[18:28] | The surgeon will have to remove it, but we can do | 医生会帮你拔出来的 我们暂时帮你 |
[18:30] | something for the pain. | 止痛 |
[18:31] | On it. | 打一针 |
[18:35] | We gotta find something to keep this pencil from moving. | 我们得找东西护住这笔 让它别动 |
[18:39] | Give me this shoulder. | 来 这边肩膀 |
[18:41] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[18:48] | Think I got something. | 有了 |
[18:51] | Hey, that’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[18:53] | Bill the CFD. | 把账单发给芝加哥消防局吧 |
[18:58] | Kathleen, we’re gonna put this cup over your eye. | 凯瑟琳 我们准备用这杯子盖住你的眼睛 |
[19:00] | I need you to stay still. | 你不要动 |
[19:12] | Here we go… | 来 |
[19:13] | You’re doing good. | 你做得很好 |
[19:17] | Okay, let’s get her to the back of the ambulance. | 把她带到救护车 |
[19:19] | – Kathleen, can you walk? – I think so. | -凯瑟琳 你能走吗 -应该可以 |
[19:21] | Okay, slowly… | 慢点 |
[19:23] | Step. | 有台阶 |
[19:26] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:31] | This website is indecipherable, like– | 这网站怎么完全看不懂 |
[19:38] | What? | 咋了 |
[19:40] | Uh, we–uh, just weren’t sure if you wanted us to, maybe… | 你要不要给我们 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[19:48] | Oh, yeah–no, you just gotta run the site through a translator. | 你只要通过翻译器运行网站就行了 |
[19:53] | Yup, there. Done. | 好了 搞定 |
[19:54] | – Look, there. – Oh–yup. | -看 -对 |
[19:56] | Replacement propellers. | 螺旋桨替换装 |
[19:58] | Oh, and look, it’s not even that much. $29.99. | 看 还挺便宜 29.99刀 |
[20:00] | It’s– just need your credit card. | 只需要输入你的信用卡 |
[20:04] | Yeah, or you can do it. | 还是你来吧 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | I ju– | 我只是 |
[20:19] | You have to understand… | 你们应该明白 |
[20:22] | I broke the propeller… | 我搞烂了螺旋桨 |
[20:25] | and I hid it from Otis. | 还藏起来不让奥蒂斯知道 |
[20:28] | And every time he’d ask me about the drone, I– | 每次他问起无人机的事 我 |
[20:31] | I’d change the subject or I’d lie to his face. | 我就转移话题或者睁大眼睛说谎 |
[20:34] | I always meant to fix it, act like nothing happened. | 我一直想着修它 装作什么都没发生 |
[20:37] | I just–I never did. | 我偏偏 我就没付诸行动 |
[20:43] | I just really feel like I need to fix this thing. | 我觉得我真的得要修这玩意儿 |
[20:56] | So the two strip malls had different owners, | 那两个商业区老板不同 |
[20:57] | but they both got multimillion dollar settlements | 但他们都从保险公司那里 |
[20:59] | from their insurance provider. | 得到了数百万的赔偿 |
[21:01] | So one calls the other, says… | 他们其中有人打给另外一个 说 |
[21:04] | “This is how you do it”? | 你就说这么干的吗 |
[21:05] | Could be. As Casey pointed out, | 有可能 就像凯西说的 |
[21:07] | they both have the same contractor. | 他们都有同一个承包商 |
[21:10] | Jimmy Conrad. | 吉米·康拉德 |
[21:12] | Not just a contractor, also has an arrest record. | 不只是个承包商 还有被捕记录 |
[21:15] | Assault, theft, burglary, battery… | 袭击 盗窃 入室行窃 殴打 |
[21:18] | And…he has a sister | 他还有个 |
[21:20] | that works at a photography shop in Pilsen | 在皮尔森冲印店工作的姐姐 |
[21:22] | that has– | 那儿有 |
[21:22] | A darkroom. | 暗室 |
[21:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:27] | This is enough to bring in CPD. | 这已经够带他回一趟警察局了 |
[21:29] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[21:34] | Hey, you know, it’s only 11:00. | 现在才十一点 |
[21:37] | Do you wanna grab a real drink somewhere? | 你想换个地方喝东西吗 |
[21:40] | I mean, after we call it in. | 我是说 报完警之后 |
[21:45] | I’m a little out of gas. | 我有点累了 |
[21:47] | I think I’m just gonna head home and rack out. | 我想直接回家倒头就睡 |
[21:50] | Yeah… Sure… | 好…当然… |
[21:52] | We can celebrate when we nail this guy. | 等我们搞定这个家伙可以再庆祝 |
[21:56] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[22:02] | Hey, Wenshau, there was holes in the jump bag. | 文韶 气囊上有破洞 |
[22:04] | I called maintenance, and they’re sending a new one over. | 我叫了维修部 他们会送个新的过来 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:10] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:13] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[22:14] | Just caught a wave… | 只是有点吓到了 |
[22:17] | Oh, you’re exhausted. | 你累着了 |
[22:19] | Yeah, but I have to.. I have to get to the academy. | 但是我得 我得去学院 |
[22:23] | No, no, that’s it. | 不 够了 |
[22:25] | You’re going home, going to bed. | 你得回家睡觉 |
[22:26] | – But Brett… – No arguments, we’ll call | -但是布莱特… -不许反驳 我们会 |
[22:28] | the academy and get you a sub. | 给学院打电话帮你找个代课老师 |
[22:29] | She is right. | 她是对的 |
[22:31] | Straight home. Into bed. | 直接回家 直接睡觉 |
[22:33] | You’re body’s telling you to rest, I mean it. | 你的身体告诉你要休息了 我认真的 |
[22:36] | You guys are the best. | 你们真是太好了 |
[22:38] | – Seriously. – Consider it taken care of. | -真的太好了 -不用想工作的事 |
[22:41] | How much longer till Severide’s back at 51? | 西弗莱德还要多久回51队 |
[22:44] | He looked awfully comfortable at OFI. | 他在火警调查办舒服得乐不思蜀 |
[22:47] | – Really? – Mm hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[22:50] | Hey, Chief Benton, | 您好 本顿局长 |
[22:50] | this is Sylvie Brett at Firehouse 51. | 我是消防局51队的希尔薇·布莱特 |
[22:52] | I’m calling on behalf of Stella Kidd. | 我代表史黛拉·基德给您打电话 |
[22:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[22:58] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[23:03] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[23:05] | I’m okay, I’m okay. Check the other people. | 我没事 我没事 看看他们 |
[23:09] | Ginny, Ginny. Are you okay back there? | 金尼 金尼 你在后边还好吗 |
[23:13] | Okay, easy. | 好的 慢点 |
[23:17] | It’s okay, Ginny, it’s okay! | 没事的 金尼 没事的 |
[23:18] | Let her in, let her in. | 让她进去 让她进去 |
[23:24] | C-Collar, let’s go! | 拿个护颈 快点 |
[23:25] | – What’s happening? – She’s okay. | -什么情况 -她没事 |
[23:28] | – What hurts, honey? – My head! | -哪里疼 小宝贝 -我的头 |
[23:30] | Your head? Okay… | 你的头 好… |
[23:32] | It’s okay, it looks like there’s just a little cut | 没什么事 看起来只是被 |
[23:33] | from the window glass. | 车窗玻璃划伤了 |
[23:37] | – Give ’em some room, okay? – Look, I’m fine, I promise. | -给他们点空间 好吗 -我很好 我保证 |
[23:39] | I know, I know, let me check you out. | 我知道 我知道 让我检查下你 |
[23:40] | – Are they okay? – Let me check you out. | -他们还好吗 -让我先检查下你 |
[23:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:45] | All right… | 好的… |
[23:49] | Watch the glass. | 注意碎玻璃 |
[23:51] | Okay. I got you. | 有我在 |
[23:54] | All right, let’s get her to the rig. | 好的 我们把她送上救护车 |
[23:55] | Mom, you too! | 孩子妈妈你也来 |
[23:57] | – W-what happened? – Ma’am, it’s my fault..I just.. | -发生什么事 -女士 是我的错..我只是… |
[24:01] | I ran the stop sign. | 我没注意停行标志 |
[24:40] | Hey. Good news. | 好消息 |
[24:42] | Both mom and daughter are perfectly fine. | 母女平安 |
[24:44] | No injuries, no stiffness. | 没有受伤 没有影响 |
[24:45] | It’s just a minor scrape on the girl. | 只是女孩有些小擦伤 |
[24:50] | Thank God they’re okay. | 谢天谢地 他们没事 |
[25:14] | Hey, Seager. | 西格 |
[25:17] | Yeah, when? | 好 几点 |
[25:21] | Okay, just text me the address, and I’ll meet you there. | 好 发给我地址 准时见 |
[25:39] | Severide… | 西弗莱德… |
[25:41] | – This is Detective Holtmeyer. – Thanks for the tip. | -这是霍特麦耶探员 -谢谢你的提示 |
[25:43] | We’ve had Conrad on our radar for years, | 我们已经注意康拉德很多年了 |
[25:45] | but we haven’t been able to move on him. | 但一直没能动他 |
[25:46] | Hey, glad to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[25:47] | Judge signed the warrant this morning. | 法官今天早上签署了逮捕令 |
[25:49] | I figured, why wait? | 我想 还等什么 |
[25:58] | They want us to help identify | 他们想让我们在搜查后帮忙确认 |
[25:59] | anything arson-related after the raid. | 有没有与纵火有关的东西 |
[26:09] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[26:12] | Everybody on the ground! On the ground! | 所有人趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[26:19] | All clear. | 安全 |
[26:31] | No sign of Jimmy Conrad. | 没有吉米·康拉德的影子 |
[26:33] | I wouldn’t be surprised if someone tipped him off. | 我也不惊讶有人会给他通风报信 |
[26:35] | These old-school Pilsen guys, | 这些老派的皮尔森人 |
[26:37] | they have plenty of friends in uniform. | 有很多警方的朋友 |
[26:42] | We’ll start collecting paper from the shredders. | 我们要开始收集这里的证据 |
[26:44] | You tell me what you need identified to help your arson case. | 告诉我需要什么能帮你们定纵火案 |
[26:46] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[27:11] | Seager! | 西格 |
[27:18] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[27:22] | Blowtorches, flares? | 焊枪 照明弹 |
[27:24] | Fertilizer and ammonia. | 肥料和氨 |
[27:27] | Pyro central. | 烟花集中点 |
[27:31] | They got a basement here too. | 他们还有地下室 |
[27:51] | Casey was right. | 凯西是对的 |
[27:54] | This guy was turning walls into flash paper. | 这人把墙变成了闪光纸 |
[28:04] | Now you’re really gonna have to buy me that drink. | 现在你真的要请我喝酒了 |
[28:18] | We have to work toward… stabilization. | 我们必须致力于稳定情况 |
[28:21] | Toward community rebuilding. | 对社区重建 |
[28:22] | Toward ongoing preparedness organization, | 对正在进行的 有准备的组织 |
[28:25] | not just after a disaster strikes, | 不仅仅是灾难发生后 |
[28:27] | but in anticipation of the next one. | 还要准备应对下一次灾难 |
[28:32] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:38] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[28:39] | I don’t know how much more of that I have in me. | 我都不知道我还能不能撑下去 |
[28:40] | – You sound great. – I need a drink. | -你状态很好 -我需要喝一杯 |
[28:42] | – You want a drink? – Definitely. | -你要喝一杯吗 -当然 |
[28:48] | New suit? | 新衣服吗 |
[28:50] | Yup. | 是的 |
[28:52] | It’s working. | 很称你 |
[28:55] | You should see me in my captain’s shirt. | 你该看看我的队长制服 |
[28:57] | You should see me in my mosquito net field fatigues. | 你该看看我在蚊帐里的样子 |
[29:01] | I’m sure you’d look great. | 肯定很棒 |
[29:08] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[29:11] | Do you miss Chicago? | 想念芝加哥吗 |
[29:13] | Gabby, do you mind talking to the Nelsons for five minutes? | 加比 介意和尼尔森夫妇聊五分钟吗 |
[29:16] | They’re tier one donors | 他们是一级捐赠者 |
[29:17] | and they want to hear about our South American strategy. | 想了解一下我们的南美战略 |
[29:19] | Um, which ones are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[29:20] | That table, over there. | 那边的那张桌子 |
[29:23] | Uh, yeah, okay. Matt, give me anything red. | 好的 马特 给我点一杯红酒 |
[29:25] | – See you in a minute. – Sure. | -一会儿见 -好的 |
[29:29] | Two reds. | 两杯红酒 |
[29:31] | That woman is my secret weapon. | 那女人是我的秘密武器 |
[29:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:36] | I wanted to send her to our fundraisers in London, Sydney, | 我想让她去伦敦 悉尼 |
[29:39] | La Paz… Nope. | 拉巴斯的活动 都不去 |
[29:41] | She insisted on coming to Chicago. | 她坚持要来芝加哥 |
[29:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:45] | Said she had someone she wanted to see here. | 说在这里有个想见的人 |
[30:19] | Come dance with me. | 和我跳舞 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:52] | Wait, is this a mistake? I’m leaving in the morning. | 等等 这样对吗 我明天早上走 |
[31:55] | I know… and I’m staying. | 我知道 我还是会留在芝加哥 |
[31:59] | But that doesn’t make this a mistake. | 但这也不会让今晚变成一次错误 |
[32:36] | Did eyeliner girl not teach you anything? | 那个画眼线画出事的姑娘没让你吸取教训 |
[32:38] | She literally had a pencil jammed in her socket. | 她的眼线笔可是直接插进眼睛里了 |
[32:42] | There’s no need for either of us to be presentable to do the job. | 所以我们上班的时候 用不着精心打扮 |
[32:46] | Uh, she did land on me, which is why this morning | 我确实吸取她的教训了 所以今天早上 |
[32:48] | I put my lip gloss on at home and not in the car. | 我把唇膏留在了家里 没带到我车上 |
[32:52] | – Good morning. – How’d it go with Dawson? | -早啊 -和道森重逢怎么样 |
[32:56] | Great actually. | 非常好 |
[32:58] | Oh, that’s so, so good to hear. | 听你这么说 真是太好太好了 |
[33:00] | Thanks for talking me into that. | 谢谢你说服我去见她 |
[33:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:10] | – So, so good to hear. – Stop. | -太好太好了 -打住 |
[33:12] | He seems happy. That makes me happy. | 他看起来挺高兴的 那我就高兴了 |
[33:20] | 加比 语音留言 | |
[33:28] | Hey, it was great seeing you — being with you. | 能见到你 和你在一起 真的很好 |
[33:32] | It brought back so many memories. | 唤起了我许多的回忆 |
[33:35] | Good memories. | 美好的回忆 |
[33:36] | Best of my life. | 我生命中最好的回忆 |
[33:40] | My only regret is that we didn’t have more time | 我唯一的遗憾 只是我们没能 |
[33:42] | to spend together. | 共度更多的时间 |
[33:44] | So, if you want to spend your next furlough | 所以 如果你下次休假的时候 |
[33:46] | in a disaster area… consider yourself invited. | 想来探访灾区 我绝对欢迎你 |
[33:51] | There will always be room in my tent, Matt Casey. | 我帐篷里永远给你留位置 马特·凯西 |
[34:10] | Chief…I just want you to know that | 局长 我只想来告诉您 |
[34:12] | I spent the last 48 hours in bed, | 我在床上休息了足足48个小时 |
[34:14] | fully rested, fully recharged — | 彻底休息好 彻底恢复好了 |
[34:17] | and I will never let you down like that again. | 我再也不会像之前那样 让您失望了 |
[34:19] | Okay, I…I understand the limitations of my body, | 我 我现在知道我的身体极限在哪儿 |
[34:21] | and I won’t overdo any — | 我不会再做过头 |
[34:23] | Actually, it’s me that owes you an apology. | 其实应该是我向你道歉 |
[34:27] | Your… accident… was a wake-up call for me. | 你这次出事 对我才是一次警醒 |
[34:33] | ‘Cause I realized that I, uh– | 因为这让我意识到 |
[34:39] | We’re all dealing with Otis’ death… | 我们都在以各自不同的方式 |
[34:42] | in our own way. | 处理着奥蒂斯的死 |
[34:44] | Some quietly, some making big changes in their life. | 有人安静承受 有人在生活上做出巨变 |
[34:47] | For me, I had to find myself a project. | 而我呢 我给自己找了个培养对象 |
[34:51] | And that was you. | 说的就是你 |
[34:54] | – Chief, I — – I piled on you. | -局长 我 -我给了你很多负担 |
[34:56] | And I piled on you. | 负担越堆越多 |
[34:58] | It’s not fair. | 这并不公平 |
[35:01] | And I am truly… genuinely sorry. | 对此我真的非常抱歉 |
[35:19] | Hey, I like being your project. | 我倒喜欢成为被栽培的对象 |
[35:24] | You showed me that I could be a leader in the CFD. | 您让我知道 我也可以在消防队当领袖 |
[35:29] | You gave me more confidence — real confidence — | 您给我的自信 那种真正的自信 |
[35:32] | than I ever had before that. | 是我从未有过的 |
[35:36] | And I appreciate that… | 对这些我的感激之情 |
[35:39] | more than you know. | 也难以言表 |
[35:43] | I’ve gotta find a better way in which to mentor you from now on. | 今后我会找到更合适的方法培养你 |
[35:48] | Agreed? | 你愿意吗 |
[35:51] | I — | 我 |
[35:53] | I – I just don’t want you to regret… | 我只是不想让您对选择我 |
[35:56] | – choosing me. – No. | -感到遗憾 -不会 |
[35:59] | Never. | 绝不会的 |
[36:02] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 局长 |
[36:06] | You mean the world to me. | 对我来说这太重要了 |
[36:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:47] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[36:48] | Come on… come on, come on. | 飞起来 加油啊 |
[37:04] | We also got you a diagnostic cable. | 我们还给你买了根故障诊断线 |
[37:06] | You plug one end into the drone and the other into your laptop | 把一头接到无人机 另一头连上笔记本 |
[37:08] | and it should tell you what the problem is. | 应该就能找到问题所在了 |
[37:28] | Prepa– | 准备… |
[37:31] | Prepare yourselves for the maiden voyage | 准备好欣赏”星光5000″的 |
[37:33] | of the “Starlight 5000.” | 处女航吧 |
[37:37] | Superior technology piloted by superior minds. | 顶级智慧研发出的尖端科技 |
[37:42] | You two knuckleheads, | 你们两个呆瓜 |
[37:43] | you shouldn’t be anywhere near a flying object! | 可不该靠近任何飞行物 |
[37:45] | Back off, Hermann. | 别管闲事 赫尔曼 |
[37:46] | You know what we have that you’ll never have? | 你知道我们有什么你永远不会有的吗 |
[37:48] | – What’s that? – Best friend magic, | -什么 -老铁魔法 |
[37:51] | and no one can take that away from us. | 这可谁也夺不走 |
[37:52] | Crotis forever, baby. Crotis forever. | 永远的克鲁蒂斯 谁也拆不散 |
[37:54] | Ah, okay, let’s get this thing off the ground. | 好了 我们让它飞起来吧 |
[38:01] | Hey, did you put batteries in it? | 你放电池了吗 |
[38:11] | – Put it over–higher, higher. – I’m trying. | -让它飞高点 高点 -我在调着呢 |
[38:13] | Do it higher! | 再飞高一点 |
[38:17] | Crotis forever! | 永远的克鲁蒂斯 |
[38:30] | I can’t believe it… | 真不敢相信… |
[38:32] | The judge is gonna vacate my sentence, | 法官决定撤销对我的刑罚 |
[38:34] | and the state’s attorney said they wouldn’t even appeal. | 州检察官还说不会上诉 |
[38:36] | – That’s great. – How soon? | -挺好啊 -什么时候释放 |
[38:38] | Within the month– I just– | 就这个月 我真的… |
[38:40] | I didn’t think this was possible. | 没想过这会发生 |
[38:43] | Thank you. Both of you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[38:46] | Well, we’re glad we could help. | 我们也很开心能够帮到你 |
[38:48] | I just wish the two of you were on the arson team | 多希望我被捕的时候你们两个就在 |
[38:50] | when I was arrested. Then maybe I could have had | 火灾调查组里啊 那样我也许就能 |
[38:52] | three years of my life back. | 拿回失去的那三年了 |
[39:01] | All those little voices you’re hearing in your head, | 你脑袋里的声音一直在告诉你 |
[39:03] | they’re telling you to stay in Arson. | 你应该留在火灾调查组 |
[39:06] | I mean, how many more like Dustin Caldwell are out there? | 谁知道这世上还有多少个达斯汀·卡德威尔 |
[39:08] | Getting railroaded because someone as good as you… | 因为没有你这样的好人的帮助… |
[39:11] | wasn’t there to help them? | 而蒙冤入狱 |
[39:15] | Seager. | 我是西格 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:18] | We’ll be there in an hour. | 我们一小时内到 |
[39:21] | Okay. That was Holtmeyer. | 好 是霍特麦耶打来的 |
[39:23] | He wants us back at Jimmy Conrad’s office | 他让我们回吉米·康拉德的办公室 |
[39:25] | to make sure the evidence techs don’t blow off their fingers. | 帮助监督 以免证据遭到损毁 |
[39:33] | You catch this guy yet? | 抓到那个人了吗 |
[39:34] | His phone was used in Duluth, Minnesota. | 他的手机在明尼苏达州德卢斯使用过 |
[39:36] | He’s trying to get to Canada. | 他想去加拿大 |
[39:37] | Minnesota state troopers, border patrol, Mounties… | 明尼苏达州警察 边境巡警 加拿大骑警… |
[39:39] | They all have his face. | 都收到了他的照片 |
[39:42] | Is everything photographed? | 所有证据都拍下来了吗 |
[39:44] | Our crime lab department, | 我们犯罪实验室部门的人手 |
[39:45] | stretched about as thin as your arson unit. | 和你的火灾调查小组一样 都在四处搜集证据 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna get some guys down in the basement | 我会立刻派几个人去地下室 |
[39:49] | to help tag the chemicals as soon as– | 帮助标记化学物质 只要… |
[39:52] | Holtmeyer. | 我是霍特麦耶 |
[39:53] | Oh, hey, Barton. | 嗨 巴顿 |
[39:58] | No, go ahead. | 没 你说 |