时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Flames are rolling through both windows at sill level. | 两侧窗户窗台的高度都冒出火焰 |
[00:06] | What do you do? | 你怎么办 |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t send anyone in, Chief. | 我不会派人进去 局长 |
[00:08] | At that point it’s a recovery, | 所以在这种情况下 是修复行动 |
[00:11] | it’s not a rescue. | 而非救援行动 |
[00:11] | The correct answer! | 回答正确 |
[00:13] | You must have big plans for Stella Kidd. | 我想你对史黛拉·基德一定有什么大安排 |
[00:16] | Got real potential. | 她很有潜力 |
[00:17] | I’m Lieutenant Wendy Seager from OFI. | 我是火警调查办公室的副队温蒂·西格 |
[00:19] | They brought me on to help clear up a backlog of cases. | 他们让我帮忙把积压的案子查清楚 |
[00:22] | I’ve love you to come work with us, Severide. | 我希望你能跟我们一起工作 西弗莱德 |
[00:23] | I’m happy where I am. | 我在这里很开心 |
[00:25] | You can’t transfer me without my approval. | 在我没有同意的情况下你不能调我来 |
[00:27] | You don’t have that kind of authority. | 你没有那个权力 |
[00:28] | The transfer didn’t come from us. | 调令不是我们发出来的 |
[00:29] | It came from Commissioner Grissom. | 是格里索姆局长发的 |
[00:32] | Public service isn’t about | 当公职人员就不能 |
[00:33] | doing what you want to do, Kelly. | 随心所欲 凯利 |
[00:35] | Right now, OFI needs help. | 现在火警调查办公室需要帮手 |
[00:51] | 芝加哥消防局 火警调查办公室 | |
[01:11] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[01:12] | Did they give you a desk yet? | 他们给你安排办公桌了吗 |
[01:13] | – Nope, I just got here. – Ah. | -还没 我刚到 -这样 |
[01:15] | I told Worthon to catch you coming in. | 我叫沃尔森在路上拦你的 |
[01:17] | I parked on Dearborn. I took the back stairs. | 我把车停在迪尔本街 走后楼梯上来的 |
[01:18] | Oh, your dad taught you that trick? | 这是你爸爸教你招数吗 |
[01:20] | It was the first of many. | 这只是第一步 |
[01:21] | You weren’t kidding about the backlog. | 看来真的有一堆积压的案子 |
[01:23] | Yeah, that side of the room is May to September. | 对 房间那边是五到九月的 |
[01:26] | This side is October to now. | 这边是从十月到现在的 |
[01:28] | Hey, Severide. | 你好 西弗莱德 |
[01:30] | Forgive me if we skip the orientation video. | 请原谅我没先给你放视频简介 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna go ahead and hand off these cases to you. | 我要先过来把这些案子交给你 |
[01:34] | These are the files that have determinations | 这些文件是芝加哥消防局或外部调查员 |
[01:35] | from CFD or outside investigators. | 已经得出结论的案子 |
[01:37] | Just need a once-over and rubber stamp. | 只要再看一遍盖个章就行 |
[01:40] | Well, if they already have determinations– | 如果他们已经得出结论了 |
[01:42] | I’m easing you in. | 我想让你先放松一下 |
[01:43] | Double-check the work and then help Seager clear May-June. | 复核一下这些再帮西格查五六月间的案子 |
[01:48] | Welcome to OFI. | 欢迎来到火警调查办公室 |
[01:53] | *They reached so high, high, high* | *他们越飞越高* |
[01:56] | *They touched the sky, sky–* | *天空触手可及* |
[01:59] | I’m 90% sure there’s a double hand clap there. | 我非常肯定这里是拍两次手 |
[02:02] | – Oh, that makes more sense. – Right? | -这样更合理 -是吗 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:05] | *And they never came back, back, back* | *他们不再回来* |
[02:08] | *Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack* | *玛丽·麦克小姐* |
[02:10] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[02:12] | Chief. | 局长 |
[02:14] | I just want to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[02:16] | I’ve signed you up for the academy. | 我帮你报名了消防学院 |
[02:17] | Oh, I already took the Rescue Tech certification, so– | 我已经拿到救援技术证书了 所以… |
[02:20] | No. | 不 |
[02:22] | It’s to be an instructor. | 是去做教员 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:26] | People keep reaching out to me | 有人一直来找我 |
[02:28] | about your performance at the leadership conference. | 告诉我你在领导会议上的出色表现 |
[02:29] | Of course they are. | 那是肯定的 |
[02:32] | I spoke to Chief Benton. He wants you to take over | 我跟本顿局长谈过 他想让你接手 |
[02:34] | the Physical Conditioning class for new cadets. | 新学员的体能训练课 |
[02:37] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候 -明天 |
[02:40] | Oh–okay. Yes, of course. | 好 当然可以 |
[02:42] | I’m looking forward to it, Chief. | 我很乐意 局长 |
[02:44] | I knew you would. | 我知道你会去 |
[02:45] | You know, it’s a great way to get your name out there, | 这是让你在那边出名的好办法 |
[02:47] | establish yourself as a potential leader | 让你成为局里有潜力的 |
[02:49] | – in the department. – Thank you, Chief. | -领导者 -谢谢你 局长 |
[02:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:53] | And… | 还有… |
[02:55] | yeah. | 就这样 |
[03:01] | I don’t know if I even remember | 我不知道自己还记不记得 |
[03:04] | that conditioning routine. | 那套常规训练流程 |
[03:05] | I don’t know, if you can remember “Miss Mary Mack,” | 不知道 如果你连”玛丽·麦克小姐” |
[03:07] | that’ll be cake. | 都能记住 那只是小菜一碟 |
[03:17] | Oh, look who we got. New shoes Cruz! | 看看谁来了 穿新鞋的克鲁兹 |
[03:20] | Somebody’s rolling in it. | 有人要发财了 |
[03:22] | I will say in the Twitter game of life, | 我觉得在推特上 |
[03:25] | the Slamigan is trending. | 铤锤已经火了 |
[03:26] | I have so many orders I can’t even fill them right now. | 我现在订单多得做不完了 |
[03:28] | How much those kicks set you back? | 这双鞋花了你多少钱 |
[03:29] | – Oh, $250 easy. – A pair? | -250块 不贵 -一双吗 |
[03:33] | I could use a moneymaker myself, badly. | 我也急需多赚点钱 |
[03:35] | – Why, what’s up? – Got a letter on my door. | -为什么 怎么了 -我门上插了一封信 |
[03:38] | Landlord is raising the rent come the new year. | 明年房东要涨房租 |
[03:41] | I know. And I love my place. | 我明白 而且我喜欢我的房子 |
[03:44] | Woman in my building says | 跟我同住的姑娘说 |
[03:45] | she walks dogs for a nice chunk of change. | 她遛狗可以赚一大笔零钱 |
[03:47] | Tuesday could use a walk around the block | 如果你想练习一下 可以带星期二 |
[03:49] | if you want some practice. | 绕着这个街区散个步 |
[03:50] | Sure. $50 and I’m in. | 行 给我50块就去 |
[03:53] | You don’t even like dogs. | 你根本不喜欢狗 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. What can I say, I’m desperate. | 不一定 我能说什么 我急需用钱 |
[03:59] | Engine 51, smoke investigation. | 51号水罐车 烟雾调查 |
[04:00] | All good shifts start with a call during breakfast. | 在早餐时出警的任务都挺顺利的 |
[04:03] | Remember that, Ritter. Come on. | 记住了 里特 走 |
[04:17] | Eh. Looks like burnt popcorn, boys. | 看着像爆米花烧焦了 兄弟们 |
[04:20] | That’s Stephanie’s place. | 那是斯蒂芬妮的家 |
[04:21] | She’s into incense if that tells you anything. | 她痴迷于熏香 你们懂的 |
[04:23] | – Incense burner, Lieutenant. – All right, great. | -是香炉 副队 -好 很好 |
[04:26] | Grab the silver bullet. Let’s lift a leg on this. | 拿上银弹 过去看看 |
[04:33] | Fire Department, we need to check on– | 消防队 我们要看看… |
[04:35] | Help me! God, please help me! | 救救我 天哪 请救救我 |
[04:53] | Clarence, grab me a hose line! | 克莱伦斯 拿那根水管 |
[04:58] | Help me! God, please help me! | 救救我 天哪 救救我 |
[05:01] | Here, Lieutenant. | 给 副队长 |
[05:04] | Dougherty, charge the line! | 多尔蒂 开水 |
[05:08] | Go! | 上 |
[05:11] | Stay on me! | 跟着我 |
[05:12] | Yes, Lieutenant! | 遵命 副队长 |
[05:12] | Oh, God! I can’t breathe– | 天哪 我没法呼吸 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna hold it back. | 我先灭这里的火 |
[05:17] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:21] | Get her! | 去救她 |
[05:22] | Copy! | 收到 |
[05:30] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s all right, | 没事了 没事了 |
[05:32] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[05:41] | Back you up, Lieutenant. | 我来了 副队长 |
[05:44] | Hit it, guys! | 开水枪 各位 |
[05:54] | Come on! | 赶紧 |
[06:16] | I lit a candle and went to take a bath. | 我点了一根蜡烛然后去泡澡 |
[06:19] | I do it all the time, never once– | 我一直这么做 从没有 |
[06:21] | – Don’t try to talk, ma’am. – I smelled smoke. | -别说话了 女士 -我闻到了烟味 |
[06:24] | And when I poked my head into the living room, | 当我探头去客厅看的时候 |
[06:25] | it was just a little char on the arm of the couch. | 沙发边上有点焦 |
[06:28] | You know, like a couple of embers had gotten in there. | 就像火的余烬飘到了哪里 |
[06:31] | And I didn’t panic. I just thought | 我也没慌 我就想 |
[06:33] | I’ll grab the extinguisher under the sink, no big deal. | 去拿水池下的灭火器 没什么 |
[06:36] | When I turned around again, it erupted. | 但我再回头时 沙发爆炸了 |
[06:43] | Hey, Beezley, we’re gonna stick around and help overhaul. | 比兹利 我们留下来做最后检查 |
[06:51] | All clear here. | 这里都安全 |
[06:54] | Yeah… this is where the fire started, like the lady said. | 对 这是起火点 像女士说的 |
[06:57] | See all this–this char? | 看到这些焦痕了吗 |
[07:01] | It’s darker than the rest. | 比其他地方都要深 |
[07:04] | And in the time it took us | 在我们从 |
[07:05] | to move from the sidewalk to the front door, | 人行道到大门口的期间 |
[07:07] | this thing went up like a Roman candle. | 那东西像爆竹一样炸了 |
[07:10] | Doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[07:13] | I don’t know, maybe some accelerant was involved. | 我说不好 也许有什么助燃剂 |
[07:16] | Or maybe she dropped a hairspray bottle under the couch, | 也许她在沙发下掉了一瓶发胶 |
[07:19] | forgot about it. | 结果忘了 |
[07:21] | Yeah. Help me flip it. | 也许吧 帮我翻过来 |
[07:25] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:48] | What’d you and Severide call ’em? | 你和西弗莱德怎么称呼的 |
[07:51] | Cigar chats? | 雪茄聊天 |
[07:53] | I don’t think we call them anything, Chief. | 我觉得我们没命名 队长 |
[07:55] | Well, since your partner in crime has been detailed out, | 既然你的搭档被调走了 |
[07:58] | maybe I could fill in? | 我能加入吗 |
[07:59] | Say no more. | 无需多言 |
[08:07] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[08:09] | They’re Cohibas. | 高斯巴雪茄 |
[08:12] | I’ve got a friend in Biggs Mansion. | 我有个朋友在比格斯大厦 |
[08:25] | You all right, Chief? | 你还好吗 队长 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you know. | 还好 |
[08:32] | Severide getting detailed out, that got me… | 西弗莱德被调走了 这让我 |
[08:35] | thinking. | 思考良多 |
[08:37] | We’ve had a solid shift for a long time here, right? | 我们在这有个配合良好的队伍 对吧 |
[08:41] | Yes, we have. | 没错 |
[08:43] | And I guess… | 我猜 |
[08:45] | I don’t want it to end. | 我不想就此结束 |
[08:49] | Severide was clear. | 西弗莱德没有二心 |
[08:51] | He’s just helping OFI out | 他只是给火灾调查办公室帮忙 |
[08:52] | till they get their head above water, | 等他们忙得过来后 |
[08:54] | then he’s back to 51. | 他就回51队了 |
[08:57] | Unless you know something I don’t. | 除非你知道些别的情况 |
[08:59] | No. | 没有 |
[09:01] | It’s just uh, every now and then… | 只是时不时的 |
[09:05] | I take a look at Severide and I catch a glimpse of Benny. | 我看看西弗莱德 再看看本尼 |
[09:10] | He didn’t think he was gonna move to OFI either. | 他也不觉得自己会去火灾办公室 |
[09:13] | And then he did. | 但他去了 |
[09:24] | – This doesn’t add up. – What doesn’t? | -这说不通 -什么说不通 |
[09:26] | This is a grocery store fire from April 18th. | 这是4月18日的杂货店火灾 |
[09:29] | Okay? | 所以呢 |
[09:29] | So the insurance company Metcalf hired a private investigator, | 梅特卡夫保险公司雇了一个私人调查员 |
[09:32] | some former firefighter from Indianapolis. | 印第安纳波利斯的前消防员 |
[09:34] | I mean, that’s not uncommon. | 这也很常见 |
[09:36] | Insurance companies use ex-firefighters all the time. | 保险公司经常雇前消防员 |
[09:39] | Yeah I know, but this guy marked it down as suspicious. | 这我知道 但这个家伙标记了火灾有疑问 |
[09:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:42] | That works great for the insurance company | 这对保险公司来说很好 |
[09:44] | because they don’t have to pay anything out, | 因为他们不用付钱了 |
[09:45] | but I don’t think he’s right. | 但我觉得他不对 |
[09:49] | The report says the alarms were in working order | 报告说火灾前至少十天 |
[09:51] | at least 10 days prior to the fire, | 警报还正常运作 |
[09:52] | but they didn’t go off that night. | 但那晚警报没响 |
[09:54] | And they found evidence | 他们找到了 |
[09:54] | of flammable cleaning supplies near the origin point. | 在起火点附近有可燃的清洁用品 |
[09:57] | Insurance claims that there’s enough here | 保险公司说已经有足够证据 |
[09:58] | to suggest the alarms were tampered with | 说明警报被人动过手脚 |
[10:00] | and the fire was deliberately set. | 而且火灾是故意纵火的 |
[10:02] | I mean, ’cause that’s what it looks like. | 看上去就是这样 |
[10:03] | – It’s too obvious. – And most of our cases are. | -这太明显了 -大部分时候就是这样 |
[10:05] | I mean, we’re not dealing with Hannibal Lecters here. | 这也不是汉尼拔·莱克特 |
[10:08] | And this is a grocery store owner in Roseland. | 只是罗斯兰的一个杂货店老板 |
[10:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:19] | Hey, Captain? | 队长 |
[10:19] | – Yeah. – I’m gonna run over to Roseland after shift | -嗯 -我打算下班后去趟罗斯兰 |
[10:21] | and put my eyes on that grocery fire from April. | 去看看四月火灾的杂货店 |
[10:24] | Remember when I said once-over and rubber stamp? | 还记得我说的检查过就不翻旧账了吗 |
[10:26] | It’ll only take an hour. | 只需一个小时 |
[10:29] | Take Seager with you. | 把西格带上吧 |
[10:33] | So it’s like somebody dumped gasoline all over the place | 好像是有人四处洒了汽油似的 |
[10:35] | but I’m thinking that | 但我在想 |
[10:36] | it can’t be a candle like this young woman said | 这不可能是像那个年轻女的说的蜡烛起火 |
[10:39] | because it would’ve taken 30 minutes | 因为那样得需要30分钟 |
[10:41] | for it to burn up like that. | 火势才能那样 |
[10:42] | She was only out of the room for 30 seconds | 她仅仅离开了30秒钟 |
[10:45] | and it was cookin’. | 火势就很猛了 |
[10:47] | It turns out that the couch is made outta polyurethane. | 结果发现沙发是用聚氨酯做的 |
[10:50] | Basically gasoline in solid form. | 基本上就是固态化的汽油 |
[10:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:54] | And the whole house is filled with this type of furniture, | 整个房子都是这类的家具 |
[10:56] | the kind that you see in one of those rent-to-own places. | 那种先租后买的地方经常能见到的那样 |
[10:59] | – Affordable. – Yeah, but there’s more. | -便宜呗 -对 还有呢 |
[11:18] | Arnow Furniture? | 阿诺家具 |
[11:20] | The same company that made her couch | 生产她家沙发的厂家与 |
[11:23] | made the mattresses that killed Otis. | 杀死奥蒂斯的床垫的厂家是同一个 |
[11:35] | The way they make these things is ridiculous. | 他们怎么会做出这种东西 |
[11:37] | There’s polyurethane everywhere. | 到处都是用的聚氨酯 |
[11:38] | Where is the oversight, huh? | 监管呢 |
[11:40] | They’ll give me a ticket for parking in the yellow zone | 我在黄线内停车 他们都会给我开罚单 |
[11:42] | but no one is regulating what my furniture is made of? | 可家具的材质就没有人去监管吗 |
[11:45] | Well, these big companies have the– | 这些大公司有… |
[11:47] | to make sure the government lowers the safety standards. | 确保政府降低安全标准 |
[11:50] | – We should cancel them. – What? | -我们应该去声讨他们 -什么 |
[11:52] | You go on Insta and you shame the hell out of ’em. | 你上图享 把他们羞辱个够 |
[11:55] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[11:55] | This kind of company couldn’t care less about social media. | 这种公司才不会在乎社交媒体呢 |
[11:58] | That much was clear in the aftermath of the factory fire. | 这点在工厂火灾之后已经很明显了 |
[12:01] | I just can’t believe after what happened | 我真不能相信在出了这些事以后 |
[12:02] | they still put out these kind of products. | 他们还在卖这类产品 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | They’re an old school corporation. | 他们是传统的大企业 |
[12:08] | We’re gonna have to take an old school approach. | 我们就要采取传统的方式 |
[12:24] | 生鲜杂货 中南市场 | |
[12:26] | Seven months and no sign of rebuilding. | 都七个月了 没有重建的迹象 |
[12:29] | This here’s what we call a food desert now. | 这就是我们所说的食品荒漠了 |
[12:31] | Nearest grocery store– train ride away? | 最近的食品杂货店 要坐火车了吧 |
[12:34] | When you wanna walk and get some fresh produce? | 你想要溜达着去买点生鲜食品呢 |
[12:37] | Forget it. | 想都别想了 |
[12:40] | Hey, come on. | 这边 |
[12:53] | I mean, we can call CPD. | 我们可以给芝加哥警署打电话 |
[12:55] | See if they can– | 看看他们能否… |
[13:04] | This place is, uh… | 这地方… |
[13:06] | it’s a little creepy. | 有点点阴森啊 |
[13:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:10] | Just didn’t picture you the scaredy-cat type. | 没觉得你是胆子小的人啊 |
[13:14] | That’s offensive. | 这是以攻为守啊 |
[13:15] | Because inside, I know you’re thinking, | 因为我知道你心里是怎么想的 |
[13:18] | “She’s right.” | “她说得对” |
[13:20] | “It’s freaky in here.” | “这地方是有点吓人” |
[13:22] | And you’re also thinking, | 你也在想 |
[13:24] | “How did I get so damn lucky to get a partner like her?” | “我哪来的狗屎运能和她这样的人做搭档啊” |
[13:46] | Here’s the fire alarm. | 火灾报警器在这 |
[13:49] | And the cleaning supplies the insurance report mentioned. | 还有保险公司报告里提到的清洁用品 |
[13:53] | Hey, doesn’t look out of the ordinary to me, though. | 可我看着并没觉得有什么不正常 |
[13:56] | – No, me neither. – Okay. | -我也是 -好吧 |
[13:57] | So what would make the paid investigator think | 那位被花钱雇来的调查员是凭什么认为 |
[13:59] | this is where the fire started? | 火灾是从这里开始的呢 |
[14:01] | – You said it. – What? | -你说了啊 -什么 |
[14:04] | Paid– by an insurance company | 花钱雇的… 由保险公司雇的 |
[14:05] | that would rather not write a big check to the store owner. | 而他们当然不愿意给商店老板写张巨额支票了 |
[14:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:23] | This is the origin point. | 这才是起火点 |
[14:41] | That’s pre-code electrical. | 那是标准前的电气电路 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:45] | New owner installs a big new freezer, | 新的店主安装了个新的大型冰柜 |
[14:47] | doesn’t realize the old wiring can’t handle the power load. | 并没有意识到老的电路没办法承载电力负荷 |
[14:50] | Ticking time bomb. | 倒计时的定时炸弹 |
[14:52] | Fire started here and it grew in the void space. | 火在这里起的 在这片地方变大 |
[14:56] | And it wasn’t detected | 并没有被看起来 |
[14:57] | by what looks like a pretty solid alarm system | 很可靠的火灾报警系统监测到 |
[15:00] | until it was too late. | 然后一切都晚了 |
[15:07] | – This isn’t arson. – It’s an electrical fire. | -这不是纵火 -是电路起火 |
[15:10] | I knew I was right. | 我就知道我是对的 |
[15:14] | You clearly belong here at OFI. | 你明显是做火警调查的料 |
[15:17] | Nice work, partner. | 干得漂亮 搭档 |
[15:22] | It’s there on the corner, too, so interesting. | 它也在角上 所以很有意思 |
[15:25] | Go get ’em, instructor! | 加油吧 讲师 |
[15:27] | I’m already late! | 我已经迟到了 |
[15:29] | She gets paid for those classes, right? | 她去上课有钱挣的吧 |
[15:31] | They have to pay her. | 他们应该付钱给她的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I would think so. | 我也觉得是 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I need to look into BLS or CPR | 我需要看看现场急救或者心肺复苏 |
[15:37] | or just something that I can teach at the academy. | 总之我可以在消防学院里教的东西 |
[15:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 也是啊 |
[15:41] | I mean, I think they would put up a job posting. | 我想他们应该会发个招聘启事 |
[15:43] | Yeah. I’m gonna look into that. | 嗯 我会去查查 |
[15:49] | Oh, thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你和我一起过去 |
[15:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:51] | – I’ll drive. – All right. | -我来开车 -好 |
[16:03] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:04] | We’d like to speak with your CEO, Mr. Carrington. | 我们想和你们的首席执行官卡灵顿先生谈谈 |
[16:08] | And who should I tell them is here? | 你们二位是 |
[16:09] | I’m Matt Casey. This is Christopher Herrmann. | 我是马特·凯西 这位是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 |
[16:11] | We’re firefighters. | 我们是消防员 |
[16:13] | And what is this pertaining to? | 有何贵干呢 |
[16:14] | Product safety. | 产品安全 |
[16:17] | Let me see if I can get Miriam Ghorbani for you. | 我来看看能否找米里亚姆·戈尔巴尼接待你们 |
[16:20] | And, uh, who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:21] | Our VP of public relations. | 我们的公关副总裁 |
[16:25] | One moment, please. | 请稍等一下 |
[16:30] | Get ready for some doublespeak. | 准备听一些玄虚言词吧 |
[16:32] | Tell me about it. | 真受不了 |
[16:36] | Hello, gentlemen. How can I help you? | 先生们 有什么需要我帮助的 |
[16:37] | Well, like she probably told you, we’re with the CFD | 她可能跟你说了 我们是芝加哥消防局的 |
[16:41] | and yesterday I responded to a house fire | 昨天我们扑灭了一场火灾 |
[16:43] | which involved your furniture. | 其中包括你们的家具 |
[16:46] | “Involved”? | “包括” |
[16:47] | There was a candle right next to the couch | 沙发旁边有一根蜡烛 |
[16:49] | and it went up like kindling. | 火一下子就着起来了 |
[16:52] | – An open flame. – That’s right. | -有明火 -没错 |
[16:54] | Well, I can assure you | 我可以向你们保证 |
[16:55] | we have warning labels on all of our furniture | 我们所有的家具上都有警示标签 |
[16:57] | expressly stating that smoking or an open flame | 上面清楚地表明了吸烟或是明火 |
[17:00] | such as a candle on or around our materials is a hazard. | 比如说蜡烛 碰到或是在其周围都是危险的 |
[17:04] | No, you see– | 不 你看 |
[17:06] | what your warning labels don’t cover, lady, | 女士 你的警示标签上没写的是 |
[17:08] | is that your company products are made out of gasoline. | 你们公司的产品是用汽油做的 |
[17:15] | Our furniture is composed of materials | 我们家具用的材料 |
[17:16] | that fall well within state, federal, and international code. | 完全符合州政府 联邦政府和国际法规 |
[17:20] | Who cares about code when people are dying? | 有人去世了 谁还在乎法规啊 |
[17:22] | Ma’am, your furniture is dangerous. | 女士 你们的家具很危险 |
[17:25] | We lost a firefighter | 我们去年在你们的床垫厂 |
[17:27] | responding to your mattress factory last May. | 救火的时候损失了一名消防员 |
[17:33] | Personally and professionally, | 从我个人和专业的角度 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 为你们的损失而感到抱歉 |
[17:36] | We also lost workers that day. | 我们那天也有工人去世 |
[17:37] | It was a real tragedy and we have made positive changes | 真的是场悲剧 而在这之后 |
[17:40] | to the way we store our materials in the aftermath. | 我们积极地改变了我们储存材料的方式 |
[17:44] | But I can assure you, we follow industry standards | 但我可以向你们保证 在制造的方方面面 |
[17:46] | in all aspects of our manufacturing. | 我们都符合行业标准 |
[17:49] | And we’ve begun to design warning labels | 我们已经开始设计 |
[17:50] | that are larger than required under law because trust me, | 比法律要求更大的警示标签 因为相信我 |
[17:53] | consumer safety is a priority at Arnow. | 在阿诺公司里 消费者的安全是首要因素 |
[17:57] | You know what people call this? | 你知道人们管这个叫什么吗 |
[17:58] | The run around. | 鬼话 |
[18:01] | If you have additional concerns, | 如果你们还有其他顾虑的话 |
[18:02] | I’ll make sure Kim gets your outside counsel’s information. | 我会让金把法律顾问的信息给你们 |
[18:04] | Trust me, we have additional concerns | 相信我 我们有其他顾虑 |
[18:06] | and you’re gonna be seeing more of us real soon. | 你会经常见到我们的 |
[18:18] | Chief Benton. | 本顿局长 |
[18:20] | – You must be Stella Kidd. – Yes, sir. | -你一定是史黛拉·基德 -是的 先生 |
[18:21] | Wallace speaks so highly of you | 华莱士对你的评价很高 |
[18:23] | I thought I might need a ladder to shake your hand. | 我以为我要爬上梯子才能和你握手 |
[18:25] | He-he’s a great chief. | 他是个很伟大的队长 |
[18:26] | I just try and do right by him. | 我不会让他失望的 |
[18:28] | I expect nothing less. | 我的期望值很高 |
[18:29] | So you remember physical conditioning. | 你还记得体能训练吧 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[18:31] | You’ll have 20 cadets, two classes. | 你有20名学员 两个班 |
[18:33] | – Two? – Yes. | -两个 -是的 |
[18:34] | 30-minute break between. | 中间休息30分钟 |
[18:35] | And I believe in lead-by-example classes. | 我相信以身作则的班级 |
[18:39] | I found instructors who get in there | 我发现教员和学员们一起训练 |
[18:40] | and work alongside their cadets produce the best results. | 才能出最好的成绩 |
[18:43] | Right. Yes, agreed. | 没错 我同意 |
[18:45] | – You come directly from shift? – Yes, I did. | -你下班就过来了吗 -是的 |
[18:47] | You might wanna alter your schedule. | 你最好调一下你的排班 |
[18:49] | Well, I probably can’t do– | 我大概不能… |
[18:49] | Cadets! | 学员们 |
[18:50] | This is your instructor, Stella Kidd. | 这位是你们的教员 史黛拉·基德 |
[18:53] | When she says “Jump,” You don’t say anything | 她说”跳”的时候 你们什么都不用说 |
[18:55] | because you will already be jumping, got it? | 因为那时候你们已经在跳了 明白吗 |
[18:57] | Yes, Chief! | 明白 队长 |
[19:01] | Okay, hello. | 大家好 |
[19:05] | I just wanna say that | 我只是想说 |
[19:06] | this is my first time leading the class, | 这是我第一次带班上课 |
[19:08] | but you know, not long ago I was in your shoes. | 不久之前 我还站在你们的位置上 |
[19:15] | Okay, let’s just get to it. Uh, high plank position. | 我们开始吧 俯卧撑准备 |
[19:27] | And hold it for 60. | 坚持六十秒 |
[19:39] | How long you been here, Lieutenant? | 你来多久了 副队 |
[19:42] | hour number four. | 四个小时了 |
[19:44] | Any activity? | 有什么动静吗 |
[19:46] | Not much. They think they can outlast me. | 没有 他们觉得他们坚持时间比我长 |
[19:48] | Well, then they definitely | 那他们肯定不知道 |
[19:49] | don’t know who they’re dealing with. | 他们在和谁打交道 |
[19:51] | So we just sit here? | 所以我们就坐着吗 |
[19:52] | Oh, this is nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[19:54] | You should’ve seen Hermann | 你应该看看赫尔曼 |
[19:55] | when we had this graffiti artist that was tagging 51. | 当时有个涂鸦艺术家正在墙上画51 |
[19:58] | Hup, here we go. | 有人来了 |
[20:00] | I said you gotta go and instead you bring friends. | 我觉得你们应该离开 别再带人来了 |
[20:02] | Are you trying to get me fired? | 你们是打算害我被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[20:04] | We’re not going anywhere | 在你们的首席执行官 |
[20:05] | until your CEO comes out here and talks to me. | 出来和我们谈判之前 我们是不会走的 |
[20:08] | You can’t sit here. It’s private property. | 你们不能坐在这里 这里是私人地盘 |
[20:12] | What’s your name, pal? | 你叫什么 老兄 |
[20:14] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[20:15] | All right, listen. | 听好了 |
[20:18] | I know that you’re just trying to do your job, Marvin, | 我知道你只是想做好你的本职工作 马文 |
[20:20] | and you seem like a great guy. | 你看起来像个好人 |
[20:24] | I would be happy | 我很乐意 |
[20:25] | to buy you a beer some day when you’re off duty, | 在你哪天下班之后请你喝杯啤酒 |
[20:27] | but let me be clear, all right? | 但让我说清楚 好吗 |
[20:32] | We’re all firefighters here | 在座的都是消防员 |
[20:34] | and we are well-practiced at sitting around. | 我们很擅长坐着 |
[20:37] | So we are not leaving until we get to talk to your CEO. | 所以我们在和你们的CEO谈之前不会离开 |
[20:46] | Hey, got your message. | 收到你的消息了 |
[20:48] | – Hey, thanks for coming. – Sure. | -谢谢你过来 -没事 |
[20:50] | Is this what you guys do on your days off? | 你们休息的时候就干这个吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[20:52] | Um, everyone– this is Wendy Seager. | 大家好 这位是温蒂·西格 |
[20:56] | Seager, this is 51. | 西格 这是51队 |
[20:58] | Hey, Seager. | 你好 西格 |
[21:00] | So you’re the one who stole my best Lieutenant. | 所以是你偷走了我最好的副队 |
[21:02] | – Hey. – Squad Lieutenant. | -喂 -小组副队 |
[21:04] | All right, guilty as charged. | 好吧 正是在下 |
[21:06] | But, hey, maybe you’ll get him back someday. | 但是 也许哪天就把他还给你们了 |
[21:09] | Or maybe not with that attitude. | 这个态度你们就别想了 |
[21:13] | Hey, you got any water in that cooler? | 冰柜里有水吗 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -有 -谢了 |
[21:18] | What’d the academy say? | 学院怎么回复 |
[21:20] | Uh, nothing open so I’m still looking. | 杳无音讯 所以我还在找工作 |
[21:23] | Where’s Stella? | 斯特拉在哪 |
[21:24] | Somebody say my name? | 有人找我吗 |
[21:27] | My legs are about to fall off. | 我的腿要累断了 |
[21:30] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 可惜了 |
[21:30] | I was hoping that you could demonstrate | 我还指望你能给我们展示些 |
[21:31] | some mountain climbers for us. | 登山骑行式呢 |
[21:33] | Don’t even joke. | 别开玩笑了 |
[21:37] | Marvin. | 马文 |
[21:39] | Look, I’m just telling you | 我刚刚告诉你 |
[21:40] | that you’re wasting your time, all right? | 你们是在浪费时间 好吧 |
[21:42] | Mr. Carrington is in Toledo on a business trip. | 卡灵顿先生出差去托莱多了 |
[21:45] | But look here, | 但是听着 |
[21:46] | and I did not tell you this… | 别说是我告诉你的… |
[21:50] | He’s back next Wednesday. | 他下周三回来 |
[21:53] | I really appreciate that. | 真的很谢谢你 |
[21:55] | Next time though, no lawn chairs, all right? | 下一次不会有躺椅了 好吧 |
[21:57] | I just gotta figure out a way to go bigger. | 我只是得想法子造点声势 |
[22:00] | – Don’t do anything crazy. – Yeah. | -别做傻事 -好 |
[22:05] | Okay, guys. | 好的 伙计们 |
[22:07] | Let’s pack it up. We’re moving on to Plan B. | 收拾东西吧 我们要启动B计划了 |
[22:09] | Whoa, what’s Plan B? | B计划是什么 |
[22:11] | Do some brainstorming over at Molly’s. | 在莫利家进行头脑风暴 |
[22:13] | 15% off all tap beers, okay? | 所有自来水啤酒打八五折 好吗 |
[22:16] | Oh, and that discount applies to you too, Marvin. | 马文 你也有折扣 |
[22:23] | Hey, hey. Great ride, Samantha. | 骑得不错 萨曼莎 |
[22:26] | I saw you crushing it, Gary. Best ride yet, way to go. | 我看到你突破自己了 加里 迄今最好的骑行 |
[22:31] | Ah, Sylvie. Glad I caught you. | 希尔薇 还好我逮到你了 |
[22:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was dogging it. | 抱歉 我没精力 |
[22:35] | It was a late night at Molly’s last night. | 昨晚在莫利家讨论太晚了 |
[22:36] | No, you looked great. You’re literally my best rider. | 不像啊 你看起来很棒 你是我最好的骑手 |
[22:39] | No. | 才没有 |
[22:40] | I mean, I have been busting my tail, so thank you– | 我是说 我一直在努力 所以谢谢你夸我 |
[22:42] | – Teach for me? – What? | -帮我上课 -什么 |
[22:43] | I’m in a bind. | 我遇到点事情 |
[22:45] | Look, both Seth and Cammy gave last-minute notice | 塞思和嘉米最近才告诉我 |
[22:47] | that they’re going to some wedding, which is crazy, | 他们要辞职去结婚 这真的很疯狂 |
[22:50] | because they both literally just started working here. | 因为他们才刚刚在这开始工作 |
[22:52] | Doesn’t matter. | 那都不重要了 |
[22:53] | Anyway, we pay top dollar for instructors. | 不管怎样 我们为教练支付很高的薪水 |
[22:56] | Five class minimum, Friday-Saturday. | 最少上五节课 周五到周六 |
[22:58] | – Wow, um… – Is that a yes? | -嗯… -你同意了吗 |
[23:02] | Oh, my God, I have the best idea. | 我的天 我想到好办法了 |
[23:04] | My friend Emily is looking for work. | 我的朋友艾米丽在找工作 |
[23:06] | When I say she’s in great shape– | 我说过她身材很好 |
[23:08] | she could be a fitness model, I’m not kidding. | 她都可以去做健身模特的那种 我说真的 |
[23:10] | – She’s an instructor? – She can be. | -她是教练吗 -她可以是 |
[23:12] | I’m telling you, she’s amazing. Great energy. | 我和你说 她很棒的 活力满满 |
[23:15] | Well, if you can vouch for her, she’s in. | 如果你为她担保 她当然可以 |
[23:19] | – Have her call me? – I will. | -让她给我打电话吗 -我会的 |
[23:23] | What’s the catch? | 有什么花招 |
[23:24] | No catch, you’re already in. | 没有花招 你已经被录用了 |
[23:25] | Just give Olivia a call. She’ll give you the times. | 给奥利维亚打个电话 她会告诉你时间 |
[23:27] | You make a playlist and send everyone on a journey. | 你安排下时间 让每个人都享受健身旅程 |
[23:29] | Oh, my God. You’re a miracle worker. | 我的天 你真是小福星 |
[23:32] | Well, your first class I’ll be in the front row. | 你的第一节课我会坐第一排 |
[23:34] | Well, get ready to sweat, girl, | 准备好出汗吧 |
[23:36] | because I ain’t gonna be playing. | 因为我可不是说着玩的 |
[23:38] | Hmm? Who’s not playing? | 什么 谁不是说着玩的 |
[23:39] | Who’s sweatin’? | 谁要出汗 |
[23:41] | – Guess what? – What? | -猜猜看 -什么 |
[23:42] | You aren’t the only fitness instructor in the house. | 你不是唯一的健身教练咯 |
[23:45] | No, I still think | 不 我还是觉着 |
[23:47] | one of those big protest banners could work. | 有张大抗议横幅很管事 |
[23:50] | We come up with a slogan for how dangerous the furniture is. | 我们想个关于家具危险的口号 |
[23:54] | Yeah, then we use the ladder | 好 然后我们用梯子 |
[23:55] | to hang it outside the CEO’s window. | 把他糊在总裁的窗户上边 |
[23:58] | Nah, they’ll just send poor Marvin up there | 拉倒 他们会把可怜的马文派过来 |
[24:01] | to tear it down before those bigwigs ever notice it, it’s– | 趁那些大人物还没注意就把它撕了 还得 |
[24:05] | it’s gotta be bigger. | 声势还得再大一点 |
[24:08] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号消防车 61号救护车 |
[24:10] | Man down from unknown causes, 3290 East Sheffield Street. | 男子倒地 原因不明 谢菲尔德东街3290号 |
[24:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:24] | It just fell, it just fell. | 它就掉下来了 掉下来了 |
[24:26] | The whole thing just came down right on top of him. | 整个就直接掉他身上了 |
[24:28] | Get back! Let us through, please. | 让一让 请让我们过去 |
[24:30] | Get back, fire department.Move back, come on. | 让一让 消防队 让让 |
[24:46] | – Brett. – Yeah. Back up. | -布莱特 -来了 让一让 |
[24:49] | Okay, all right. Everybody get back. | 好的 所有人后退 |
[24:52] | – Let her through. – Thank you. | -让我们过去 -谢谢 |
[24:54] | Can we lift the billboard without worsening the trauma? | 我们能举起广告牌而不加重创伤吗 |
[24:57] | – What’s your name? – Dale. | -你叫什么 -戴尔 |
[24:59] | I didn’t, um…see it. | 我没..看到它 |
[25:01] | A–a gust of wind, I was just out, um– | 刮了一阵风 我就昏过去了 |
[25:04] | It’s just a laceration on the back of your head. | 只是你后脑勺有个伤口 |
[25:05] | I can’t–um, I can’t move. | 我动 我动不了 |
[25:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:09] | Dale, I’m gonna touch your legs. | 戴尔 我要摸你的腿 |
[25:10] | You tell me if you feel anything, okay? | 你有感觉的话告诉我 好吗 |
[25:13] | – Feel that? – Uh-uh. | -有感觉吗 -没有 |
[25:17] | – How about that? – No. | -现在呢 -没有 |
[25:20] | He’s lost sensitivity in both of his legs. | 他的两条腿都没有知觉 |
[25:21] | Every minute he’s under here, | 他压在下面的每一秒 |
[25:23] | he’s at risk of crush syndrome. | 都有挤压综合征的危险 |
[25:24] | We’ve gotta get him out. | 我们得把他救出来 |
[25:25] | Okay. Kidd, next to me. | 好的 基德 在我旁边 |
[25:28] | Mouch, Gallo, that side. | 穆奇 加洛 去那边 |
[25:29] | Let’s give ’em enough room to pull him out. | 给他们足够的空间把他拉出来 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:34] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[25:39] | I said next to me! This side, come on! | 我说在我旁边 这边 过来 |
[25:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:45] | All right, on three. One, two, three. | 好 数到三 一 二 三 |
[25:53] | Hold it! | 撑住 |
[25:56] | Hold it, hold it. | 撑住 撑住 |
[26:02] | Okay, let it go…now. | 好了 放手 现在 |
[26:04] | You still with me, Dale? | 你还清醒吗 戴尔 |
[26:05] | My legs are, um…tingling. | 我的腿 痛死了 |
[26:09] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好现象 |
[26:15] | All right, ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[26:29] | Captain, I’m so sorry. I-I-I-I don’t…I don’t… | 队长 抱歉 我 我 我没 我没 |
[26:31] | We’ll talk about it back at 51. | 我们回车上再说 |
[26:33] | Mouch, you drive. | 穆奇 你开车 |
[26:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:45] | Just so I’m clear, um… | 我把话说清楚 |
[26:47] | we’re up to our eyeballs in backlogged case files out there | 我们都在忙着处理积压的案件 |
[26:50] | and you spent God knows how much time investigating | 而你却花了不知道多少时间去调查一场 |
[26:53] | an already investigated grocery store fire? | 已经调查过的杂货店火灾 |
[26:55] | – Captain– – You designated it suspicious. | -队长 -你说这个案子有疑点 |
[26:58] | It wasn’t. | 但它没有 |
[27:00] | Have you ever watched a juggler? | 你看过杂耍吗 |
[27:02] | You know, like an at the circus juggler? | 那种马戏团的杂耍 |
[27:04] | You see, a juggler has a limited amount of hands | 杂耍演员的手是有限的 |
[27:07] | in which to juggle a limited number of balls. | 只能耍一定数量的球 |
[27:10] | If he takes a hand out of the mix | 如果他从中抽出一只手 |
[27:12] | or adds too many balls | 或者加了太多球 |
[27:13] | then everything crashes to the ground. | 那所有的球都会掉到地上 |
[27:16] | We only have two hands, Severide. | 我们只有两只手 西弗莱德 |
[27:18] | And eight months worth of balls out there. | 但外面的球 够你耍八个月的 |
[27:20] | With all due respect, if you want someone to come in here | 恕我直言 如果你只想找个人过来 |
[27:22] | and just rubber stamp things, | 随便盖盖印章 |
[27:23] | you detailed the wrong guy. | 那你找错人了 |
[27:26] | You’ve always said the truth wins, Captain. | 你总是说真相最重要 队长 |
[27:29] | And that’s what we found– the truth. | 这就是我们要发现的 真相 |
[27:36] | – Fine. – Fine? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[27:38] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[27:43] | But you can’t work every case like this. | 但你不能这样处理每一个案子 |
[27:45] | We’ll never catch up. | 那我们永远赶不上进度 |
[27:49] | And you’ll never go back to squad. | 那你永远也回不了消防队 |
[28:00] | Captain. | 队长 |
[28:03] | I just wanted to say that | 我只是想说 |
[28:04] | I’m real sorry about my performance on the call today. | 我对自己今天在现场的表现很抱歉 |
[28:12] | What am I supposed to put in the report? | 我应该在报告里怎么写 |
[28:16] | You spaced out? | 写你魂不守舍吗 |
[28:17] | That Mouch was quicker than you? | 写穆奇比你动作快吗 |
[28:20] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[28:22] | I’m already training one new firefighter. | 我已经有一个新手消防员要训练 |
[28:25] | Can’t be training two. | 不能同时训练两个 |
[28:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:29] | Whatever you’ve got going on in your life, | 无论你的生活中发生了什么 |
[28:32] | don’t carry it with you on the truck. | 都不要把它带进工作 |
[28:35] | When those bells go off, you are ready, | 铃声一旦响起 你就要准备好 |
[28:38] | you are prepared, you are focused. | 整装待发 集中精力 |
[28:40] | Every single time. | 每一次都是 |
[28:42] | Do I make myself clear? | 我说清楚了吗 |
[28:45] | Yes, Captain. | 说清楚了 队长 |
[28:47] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[28:53] | Hey, you guys. | 各位 |
[28:54] | Nick Porter posted video of my Slamigan demo online. | 尼克·波特在网上发了我的铤锤演示视频 |
[28:57] | It’s already got close to 400 views. | 已经有近400个人观看 |
[28:59] | Fun fact: “Baby Shark” has over 3 1/2 billion. | 趣味知识 “小鲨鱼”的播放量超过35亿 |
[29:05] | Trudy’s a subscriber. | 特鲁迪订阅了 |
[29:07] | Anyway, my point is that ever since he posted that video | 总之 我想说的是自从他发了那个视频 |
[29:10] | the orders are rolling in. | 订单滚滚而来 |
[29:12] | I’ve got 14 already today. | 今天我已经收到14个了 |
[29:13] | Makes sense. Seeing is believing. | 很正常 眼见为实 |
[29:17] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[29:18] | What’s it? | 就是什么 |
[29:20] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[29:22] | Now I know what I gotta do on Wednesday | 现在我知道周三阿诺的总裁回来后 |
[29:24] | when that Arnow CEO gets back. | 我该怎么做了 |
[29:27] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[29:31] | Yo, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | – What? – You. | -什么 -你 |
[29:34] | Your locker’s over there. | 你的柜子在那边 |
[29:36] | Yeah. No, uh… | 是的 不是 |
[29:38] | Cruz and Mouch were taking up the whole bench | 克鲁兹和穆奇占了整条板凳 |
[29:40] | so I just… | 所以我就 |
[29:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 挺好 挺好 |
[29:45] | Well, make sure you don’t miss my first spin class. | 千万别错过我的第一堂单车课 |
[29:49] | I’m gonna have bodies dropping in t-minus two hours. | 倒计时2小时后我会让身体燃烧起来 |
[29:51] | I’ll be there. | 我会过去 |
[29:52] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna, um… | 我想我要 |
[29:57] | good luck. | 祝好运 |
[29:57] | I just think I’m gonna catch a few winks. | 我想我得去小睡一会儿 |
[30:01] | I need to recharge. | 我得恢复一下状态 |
[30:03] | All right, no problem. Get some rest. | 没问题 去休息一下吧 |
[30:14] | Okay, let’s drop in. | 好了 我们这就开始吧 |
[30:16] | Strap up and let’s get it up to 90, people. | 大家绑好脚带 速度提到每分钟90转 |
[30:20] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, now! | 来吧 现在就加速 |
[30:23] | Come on! | 加速 |
[30:23] | Okay, now! Let’s go, let’s go. | 好了 蹬起来蹬起来 |
[30:25] | Um, you forgot the music. | 你忘了放音乐 |
[30:30] | No music. You earn music, okay? | 不放音乐 你们表现好我才放 |
[30:34] | And let’s go, come on! | 蹬起来 加速 |
[30:35] | Bring it up to 100 and I want 14 clicks to the right. | 速度提到100转 右边踩14次 |
[30:38] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 蹬起来 蹬起来 |
[30:40] | Hey, lazy guy in the back! Come on, get those knees up! | 后面的懒家伙 加速 膝盖抬高 |
[30:43] | Knees up! | 膝盖抬高 |
[30:44] | You think this is just a ride in the park? | 你们以为这是公园骑车呢 |
[30:46] | No, baby, you came to win! | 错了 你们来就要赢 |
[30:49] | Two minutes in, 53 more to go. | 两分钟了 还有53分钟 |
[31:04] | Morning, sunshine. | 早啊 美女 |
[31:08] | Do I look like a zombie? | 我是不是看上去像行尸走肉一样 |
[31:10] | ‘Cause I feel like one. | 因为我感觉自己就像行尸走肉 |
[31:11] | A hot zombie, maybe. | 也许是吧 性感的行尸走肉 |
[31:13] | Hey, if you want to take the shift off and get rest, | 如果你这个班不想上 想休息一下 |
[31:15] | then do it. | 这么做就是了 |
[31:15] | No way. | 不可能 |
[31:18] | No, Chief is giving me all these amazing opportunities and, um… | 不 队长给了我这些好机会 而且 |
[31:23] | I just don’t want him to think I don’t got the goods. | 我不想让他认为 我拿不出精力应付 |
[31:26] | He won’t. He’ll think you’re human. | 不会 他会认为你也不是超人 |
[31:33] | I’m not missing a shift. | 我不会翘班的 |
[31:35] | All I’ve gotta do is get a solid power nap and I’m fine. | 我只要好好睡一觉就没事了 |
[31:46] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 等我睡醒再见 |
[31:57] | Right, left, right, left, right, left. | 右 左 右 左 右 左 |
[31:59] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[32:00] | Bunch of softies, come on! | 你们这些软蛋 蹬起来 |
[32:02] | Show me what you’re made of! Let’s go! | 让我看看你们的水平 加油 |
[32:05] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[32:10] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[32:11] | Get out of here, guys. Think about what you did wrong. | 你们出去吧 想想课上哪些地方做错了 |
[32:15] | Hey, you. | 喂 说你呢 |
[32:16] | You gotta pick it up next time if you wanna take my class. | 要是想上我的课 你下次就得改过来 |
[32:18] | I saw you resting. | 我看到你在歇着 |
[32:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:29] | That was great, right? | 我教得不错吧 |
[32:30] | I mean, you’re a little — little tough. | 我觉得你有点 有点儿太严格了 |
[32:34] | Right? | 是吧 |
[32:35] | I’m gonna go find Olivia | 我要去找奥利维亚 |
[32:36] | and see if I can work out this bonus situation. | 看看我能不能赚外快 |
[32:39] | Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know if that’s… | 我不知道 不知道能不能 |
[32:42] | Okay, there you go. | 就这样吧 |
[32:47] | Okay, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[32:49] | Cruz, you remain acting lieutenant on squad. | 克鲁兹 你继续担任救援队代理副队 |
[32:52] | My legs are in so much pain. | 我两条腿疼死了 |
[32:54] | My brain and my body hurt. | 我脑袋疼身子也疼 |
[32:58] | How are you doin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[33:00] | 100%, Captain. | 状态全满 队长 |
[33:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:04] | Hermann, you had a request? | 赫尔曼 你有个请求对吧 |
[33:07] | Uh, actually Chief, it’s more of a favor. | 队长 其实这更多是做个人情 |
[33:11] | I went couch shopping yesterday. | 我昨天去买了个沙发 |
[33:13] | Okay. | 怎么 |
[33:14] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[33:16] | I might need a little help this morning. | 我今早可能需要大家帮点小忙 |
[33:28] | 阿诺床垫公司 卢卡斯·卡灵顿 专属停车位 | |
[33:37] | – Mr. Carrington. – That’s right. | -卡灵顿先生吗 -是我 |
[33:41] | We’ve been trying like hell to get a moment with you. | 我们一直拼命在找机会想和您沟通一下 |
[33:43] | I understand that, but I have a 9 o’clock meeting and… | 我知道 但我9点钟有个会议 |
[33:46] | Well. Don’t worry. This won’t take long. | 别担心 不会耽误多久的 |
[33:55] | This is your Summer Series model, | 这是你们的夏季系列沙发 |
[33:57] | it retails for $599. | 零售价599美元 |
[33:59] | Listen, I understand you folks | 我知道你们各位 |
[34:00] | have some concerns about our products, | 对我们的产品有些顾虑 |
[34:02] | but I don’t have time right now to talk to you about it. | 但我现在没时间跟你们谈这个 |
[34:11] | We see a lot of close calls in our line of work. | 我们出勤的很多时候 时间决定一切 |
[34:13] | How soon we can get to a victim, | 我们救出受害者有多快 |
[34:15] | how fast we can get some poor shot kid to the ER. | 多快把他们送到急诊室 都是时间问题 |
[34:20] | Most the time their fate, | 大多数时候 受害者的命运 |
[34:24] | whether they live or die, | 他们是生是死 |
[34:26] | comes down to a matter of seconds. | 都是由以秒来计的时间决定的 |
[34:29] | See, one of your young customers, | 你们的一个顾客 |
[34:31] | they left a candle burning a little too close to your sofa | 把燃着的蜡烛放的离沙发太近了一些 |
[34:34] | for less than one minute. | 还不到一分钟沙发就着了 |
[34:37] | She suffered burns on over 25% of her body. | 她全身25%被烧伤 |
[34:43] | See, time. | 看到了吧 时间决定生死 |
[34:45] | I hope you understand | 我希望你能明白的是 |
[34:47] | that in the space of a single heartbeat | 曾经在一次心跳那么短的一刹那 |
[34:50] | my friend Brian saved the lives of me | 我的朋友布莱恩在你们工厂的火灾中 |
[34:53] | and six other firefighters in your factory fire, | 救了我还有另外六名消防员的命 |
[34:56] | but that heartbeat was… | 但那次心跳 |
[34:59] | his last. | 是他的最后一次心跳 |
[35:05] | He was a good a person as you could ever hope to know. | 他是我有幸认识的 最优秀的人 |
[35:11] | Arnow Furniture has made an ongoing commitment to — | 阿诺家具公司始终遵守 |
[35:14] | I know, I know you’re in compliance. | 我知道 我知道你们遵守规定 |
[35:16] | I know you’re very careful to make sure that your furniture | 我知道你们一直非常注意让产品 |
[35:20] | meets the minimum safety standards. | 达到安全标准要求的最低限度 |
[35:24] | But what? | 但这又怎样呢 |
[35:26] | What kind of goal is that? | 那算什么目标 |
[35:28] | Bare minimum? | 最低限度的安全 |
[35:31] | Look — | 听着 |
[35:32] | we’re not asking for a miracle here. | 我们不是要求奇迹 |
[35:35] | We know you gotta make a buck. | 我们知道你们也要赚钱 |
[35:38] | We just want you to take care of your customers. | 我们只希望你能对自己的顾客好一些 |
[35:42] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[35:43] | Give ’em more than just a nice piece of furniture. | 别仅仅只给他们一件好看的家具 |
[35:46] | Give those people a fighting chance. | 给那些人一个活下去的机会 |
[35:51] | Because… | 因为… |
[35:52] | every single second counts. | 每一秒都至关重要 |
[36:01] | I thank you for your time and I hope that | 谢谢你抽空前来 希望 |
[36:03] | we didn’t make you late for your meeting. | 我们没有耽误你的会议 |
[36:08] | Okay, guys. | 好了 大家伙 |
[36:11] | Let’s knock this down, pack it up. | 把火灭了 收拾干净 |
[36:31] | Who was that guy I was sitting next to the other day? | 那天坐我旁边的人是谁来着 |
[36:35] | When we were stalking the furniture company? | 我们跟踪家具公司的时候 |
[36:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:39] | Blonde hair. Blue eyes. | 金色头发 蓝色眼睛 |
[36:42] | Your height. | 和你差不多高 |
[36:44] | – Casey? – That’s him. | -凯西吗 -就是他 |
[36:47] | What? He’s cute. | 怎么了 他多帅啊 |
[36:49] | And what’s his deal? | 跟我说说他吧 |
[36:50] | He’s my roommate. | 他是我室友 |
[36:51] | Is he single? | 单身吗 |
[36:53] | Are you Lieutenant Severide? | 你是西弗莱德副队吗 |
[36:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是我 |
[36:58] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太谢谢你了 |
[37:02] | My name is Ivania Miller. | 我是伊瓦尼娅·米勒 |
[37:04] | I own the grocery store in Roseland. | 是罗斯兰德那家杂货店的主人 |
[37:06] | No, yeah, sure. | 是你啊 |
[37:07] | I got a call from Metcalf Insurance Company. | 我接到了梅特卡夫保险公司的电话 |
[37:11] | They’re paying the claim. | 他们会支付赔款 |
[37:12] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[37:14] | I’ve been fighting them for months. | 我和他们打了几个月的官司 |
[37:16] | They tried to say I burned my own– | 他们想说是我自己烧了… |
[37:18] | No, yeah. We saw it was electrical. | 不 我们看到了是电气起火 |
[37:21] | I can rebuild my store now. | 我现在可以重建我的杂货店了 |
[37:23] | My mom says to take the money and run, but I–I can’t. | 我妈让我拿着钱走人 可我不能这样 |
[37:27] | The neighborhood where I am, | 在我们那个社区 |
[37:29] | we’re the only place folks have. | 只有我们一家杂货店 |
[37:32] | Anyway, thank you again | 无论如何 我还想再次谢谢你 |
[37:34] | and you know, stop by in a few months. | 欢迎你几个月后过来 |
[37:37] | You’ll see what you did for me. | 亲眼看看你所为我做的一切 |
[37:39] | And for the neighborhood. | 还有我们的社区 |
[37:41] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:46] | Right now you’re thinking… | 你现在应该在想… |
[37:49] | “Man, am I glad Seager brought me aboard OFI.” | “天啊 还好西格带我进了火警调查办公室” |
[37:55] | Okay, but seriously, tell me about your pal Casey. | 不过说真的 跟我讲讲你兄弟凯西的事 |
[38:06] | – Olivia. – Sylvie. | -奥利维亚 -希尔薇 |
[38:08] | Do you know where I can find Emily? | 你知道艾米丽在哪儿吗 |
[38:10] | Oh, right. I feel awful about that. | 啊对 真的很抱歉 |
[38:12] | Look, go easy on her. It was her first time. | 别太为难她 那是她的第一次 |
[38:14] | She doesn’t really know the vibe. | 不太了解我们的情况 |
[38:16] | Hey, Olivia. What’s up? | 嗨 奥利维亚 有事吗 |
[38:17] | Hey, can you give me a bio for the website? | 嗨 能给我一个登上网站的自我介绍吗+ |
[38:20] | And you’re good with Saturdays, right? | 你周六没问题对吧 |
[38:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:23] | Just make sure you tell the loafers | 但是麻烦你告诉那些游手好闲的人 |
[38:24] | that my class is off-limits | 别来扰乱我的课堂 |
[38:25] | ’cause there are plenty of hippy-dippy places | 有的是别的乱七八糟的地方 |
[38:27] | where they can go take wussy cycling. | 供他们骑脚踏车兜风 |
[38:30] | Yeah, uh– no, whatever you want. | 嗯 随你开心 |
[38:34] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:35] | Our bike reservations are through the roof. | 我们的自行车课堂预订爆满 |
[38:38] | Everyone’s crashing the site to get into Emily’s class. | 大家都想报艾米丽的班 网站都崩溃了 |
[38:41] | I’m gonna need a little salary renegotiation, too. | 我还得再谈谈薪资的问题 |
[38:43] | Yeah, definitely. I’ll give you a boost. | 当然 我会给你加薪的 |
[38:46] | Thanks, Olivia. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 谢了 奥利维亚 明天见 |
[38:49] | See ya. | 再见 |
[38:54] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你的介绍 |
[38:55] | Yeah. I’m just glad it worked out. | 没事 能成就好 |
[38:58] | Speaking of work out, | 说到能成 |
[39:00] | you are gonna need to step it up | 你可得加把劲了 |
[39:02] | if you don’t want to drag down the rest of my class. | 不然你会拖累班上其他人的 |
[39:17] | – Whoa, that looks so cool. – I know. Right, Lyla? | -好酷啊 -是啊 莱拉 |
[39:24] | Hey, folks, how’s it going? | 嗨 大家伙 近来可好啊 |
[39:31] | This the firefighter you were talking about? | 这就是你说的那位消防员 |
[39:34] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[39:36] | Yes, sir, it is. | 对 就是他 |
[39:43] | These your little ones? | 这两个是你的孩子 |
[39:45] | Yes, this is Lyla and this is Milo. | 对 这位是莱拉 这位是麦罗 |
[39:50] | Well, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[39:52] | Welcome to Firehouse 51. | 欢迎来到51号消防局 |
[39:55] | I wanted to come down here and pay my respects. | 我想过来向他致敬 |
[39:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:00] | And to let you know | 也想告诉你 |
[40:02] | we’re going to make changes, effective immediately. | 我们会进行迅速彻底的改革 |
[40:05] | I spoke to my board this morning | 我今早和董事会谈过了 |
[40:08] | and we’re going to transition to different materials… | 我们会改用其它材料… |
[40:11] | Ones that meet our newer, much higher standards. | 符合全新升级标准的材料 |
[40:21] | I’m real glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[40:30] | So, uh… | 好了… |
[40:32] | have you two ever been inside a real fire truck? | 你们坐过真正的消防车吗 |
[40:37] | Well, we’re gonna go there today. | 那你们今天就有福了 |
[40:38] | Come on, I’ll give you a tour. | 走吧 我带你们去参观 |