时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I had an investigator on the scene within an hour. | 我一个小时之内就派了调查员去现场 |
[00:06] | He didn’t clock anything suspicious. | 他没发现什么可疑之处 |
[00:07] | I’m telling you, something is off. | 我告诉你 这事有点不太对 |
[00:09] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[00:10] | Pan with the rags, | 披着破布的锅 |
[00:11] | and then the rags are what really got the fire going. | 然后破布才是真正起火的原因 |
[00:14] | You may have missed your calling being a detective. | 你可能错过了该成为警探的机会 |
[00:16] | Ryan Pace, by the way. Social services. | 对了 我叫瑞恩·佩斯 社工 |
[00:18] | Isaac’s gonna need some support | 艾萨克肯定需要有人帮他 |
[00:20] | settling into his new digs. | 适应新生活 |
[00:21] | Think you wanna come with me to visit? | 你愿意和我一起去看他吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d really like that. | 好啊 我当然愿意 |
[00:28] | Good morning, Slamigan fans. | 早上好啊 铤锤粉丝们 |
[00:30] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:31] | This is a shirt supporting the best damn tool in the CFD. | 这是芝加哥消防局最佳工具应援衫 |
[00:37] | Invented by our very own Joe Cruz. | 由乔·克鲁兹设计制作 |
[00:39] | These are pretty sharp. | 这衣服挺靓啊 |
[00:40] | Oh, Firefighting Expo is this week. | 对了 这周就是消防博览会了 |
[00:44] | Yup, that’s right. | 没错 |
[00:44] | And the Slamigan’s got its own booth | 而我们的铤锤将拥有单独摊位 |
[00:46] | with a demo and everything. | 有宣传片 什么都有 |
[00:48] | My buddy Nick Porter’s gonna run it. | 我哥们尼克·波特负责运营 |
[00:50] | You guys, can you feel the excitement? | 你们能感受到激动的心情吗 |
[00:52] | Oh, hey, Brett, heads up! | 对了 布雷特 给你 |
[00:54] | Oh, uh, thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[00:56] | Um, hey, so I just got a message from Ryan, | 我刚从瑞恩那里收到消息 |
[00:59] | the social worker who helped us with | 就是那个在县少管所 |
[01:00] | the county youth detention facility. | 帮过我们的社工 |
[01:02] | Oh yeah, Isaac’s advocate. | 对 艾萨克的担保人 |
[01:03] | Yeah, um, he says that Isaac is being released early. | 对 他说艾萨克被提前放出来了 |
[01:06] | Ryan’s been visiting a lot, | 瑞恩经常去看他 |
[01:07] | and apparently he was a model inmate. | 而他显然是个模范监员 |
[01:10] | I was gonna visit next week, but he’s already gonna be home. | 我本打算下周去看他 但他那时已经回家了 |
[01:13] | – Well, that’s really good to hear. – Yeah. | -这真是好消息啊 -是啊 |
[01:14] | Ryan’s the guy you’re dating, right? | 你在跟这个瑞恩约会吧 |
[01:17] | He seems really invested, | 他似乎真的很投入 |
[01:18] | which makes a difference in those situations. | 而这对这种情况有很大影响的 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I-I wasn’t dating Ryan. | 我并不是在和瑞恩约会 |
[01:22] | We had a drink once at Molly’s to talk about Isaac. | 我们在莫利酒吧喝过一次酒 讨论艾萨克的事 |
[01:27] | Hmm, either way, it’s nice to know there’s someone | 不管怎样 公家门里还能有这种 |
[01:29] | in the system advocating for kids like that. | 愿意给这类孩子担保的人是好事 |
[01:35] | Why was I so defensive about Ryan? | 为什么别人提到瑞恩我就这么敏感 |
[01:37] | That’s super weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[01:42] | Don’t ask me, partner. | 别问我 搭档 |
[01:47] | So I bought a scratch and win ticket. | 我买了一张必中刮刮彩 |
[01:49] | One of those ones where you match the exploding bombs | 就是那种把炸弹 |
[01:52] | to the targets? | 击中圆心的 |
[01:53] | – Okay. – I lost. | -好吧 -我没中 |
[01:54] | Sorry to hear that. | 真是遗憾 |
[01:55] | I never win those things. | 我从来中不了奖 |
[01:56] | I mean, not even where the prize | 就连那种”再来一张” |
[01:58] | is another scratch off ticket. | 都没中过 |
[02:00] | Severide, Van Meter called. | 西弗莱德 范米特来电话了 |
[02:01] | There’s a new lieutenant at OFI | 火灾调查办公室来了个新副队 |
[02:03] | he’s sending over to talk to you today. | 他今天要派人来和你面谈 |
[02:05] | Uh, about the arson case? | 关于那个纵火案吗 |
[02:06] | I assume so. He didn’t give any details. | 我估计是 他没多说 |
[02:08] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[02:11] | Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. | 61号救护车 25号队长车 |
[02:13] | – Hostage situation… – Go. | -发生劫持事件 -走 |
[02:32] | Casey, 51, hold tight. | 凯西 51车 待命 |
[02:35] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[02:37] | You gotta leave your rigs here. | 你们的设备得放在这里 |
[02:38] | Deputy Garwood doesn’t want to spook the guy. | 加伍德副队长不想吓到人犯 |
[02:40] | Garwood’s in charge? Where is he? | 加伍德指挥吗 他在哪 |
[02:43] | Up there at Command Center. | 在那边的指挥部 |
[02:45] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[02:52] | Garwood. | 加伍德 |
[02:55] | – Hey, Chief. – Hey. | -你好啊队长 -你好 |
[02:56] | – Welcome to Crazytown. – Yeah, so what’s the story? | -欢迎来到疯人院 -到底是怎么回事 |
[02:59] | Oh, units responded to a domestic dispute. | 警员上报一起室内冲突 |
[03:02] | Male suspect went loco. | 男性嫌疑人发狂了 |
[03:03] | He’s all jacked up on something. | 而且可能嗑了什么东西 |
[03:05] | – He took a hostage? – I’ll do it! | -他劫了人质 -我要动手了 |
[03:06] | I will do it, I swear! | 我发誓 我真的会开枪 |
[03:08] | I will kill her! | 我会杀了她 |
[03:20] | – Chief? – Yeah. | -队长 -来了 |
[03:22] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[03:23] | Domestic dispute turned into a standoff. | 室内冲突发展成劫持对峙 |
[03:26] | One male suspect took his ex-girlfriend hostage. | 一名男性嫌疑人劫持了他的前女友 |
[03:28] | They’re negotiating. | 他们在谈判 |
[03:30] | You’re not taking me! | 你们休想抓我 |
[03:35] | We’re gonna be here a while. | 我们会在这驻守 |
[03:36] | Just tell us where you need us. | 有需要就告诉我们 |
[03:38] | Stand by just in case this nutbag tries | 你们随时待命 以防这个疯子 |
[03:39] | to burn down the building, | 把整栋大楼烧了 |
[03:41] | and have your medics take a look at the victim’s kids. | 另外再让你们的医疗人员给受害人的孩子看看 |
[03:43] | Kids? | 孩子 |
[03:44] | This mom, she’s a smart one. | 这个母亲很聪明 |
[03:46] | She shooed ’em out of the apartment | 情势恶化的时候 |
[03:48] | when things went south. | 她把孩子们都赶出来了 |
[03:49] | They’re in the back of the squad car. | 他们就在指挥车后面 |
[03:50] | – Casey. – Yeah. | -凯西 -明白 |
[03:52] | – And Hermann. – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 -是 |
[03:53] | Pull 51 closer just in case you got a lead out. | 把51车开近些 以防紧急情况 |
[03:56] | – All right, copy that. – Wait, hold off on, uh, | -明白 这就去 -等等 先别 |
[03:57] | moving the rig around. | 把车开近 |
[03:58] | This guy’s real jumpy. | 这个人情绪非常激动 |
[04:00] | Okay, belay that, Hermann. | 那好 先不动车 赫尔曼 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:05] | Who’s this? | 他们是谁 |
[04:06] | Grace and Gabriel, this is Sylvie and Emily. | 格蕾丝 加布里埃尔 她们是希尔薇和艾米丽 |
[04:10] | What about our Mom? | 我们妈妈呢 |
[04:11] | We can’t see what’s happening from back here. | 我们在这里什么都看不到 |
[04:13] | Police are looking out for her. | 警察正在营救她 |
[04:14] | And we’re gonna look out for you guys. | 而我们就来照顾你们 |
[04:15] | Are you hurt anywhere? | 你们有哪里受伤吗 |
[04:16] | We’re fine. Our mom’s the one in trouble. | 我们没事 妈妈比较危险 |
[04:18] | Luis has a gun. | 路易斯有枪 |
[04:20] | Is Luis your mom’s boyfriend or… | 路易斯是你妈妈的男朋友吗还是… |
[04:22] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[04:23] | She kicked him out because he has problems, | 她把他赶走了 因为他有问题 |
[04:25] | but he won’t leave her alone, | 但他总是纠缠她 |
[04:26] | and now he’s high and he has a gun. | 现在他磕了药 还拿着枪 |
[04:27] | I wanna go back there. | 我想回去 |
[04:31] | Hey, Grace, um, | 格蕾丝 |
[04:35] | I’m really worried about your little brother. | 我很担心你弟弟 |
[04:36] | Can you help me keep him calm? | 你能帮我让他冷静下来吗 |
[04:38] | How? | 怎么做 |
[04:39] | Well, I bet he looks up to you. | 他肯定很崇拜你 |
[04:40] | You think you could set an example for him? | 你能不能给他当个榜样 |
[04:42] | Show him how strong a big sister can be? | 让他看看姐姐坚强的样子 |
[04:51] | Don’t worry, Gabe. It’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 加布 会没事的 |
[04:58] | I can give you a rough idea | 我可以给你大概讲讲 |
[04:59] | of the interior layout of this unit. | 这个单元的内部构造 |
[05:00] | Yeah, that’d be great. Better than going in blind. | 太好了 这样就不用盲目冲进去了 |
[05:03] | Chief, can we get some ladders up here just in case? | 队长 以防万一能不能要点梯子搭上 |
[05:06] | – Yeah, do it. – Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[05:07] | Mouch, Gallo, as quiet as you can, | 穆奇 加洛 尽量安静点做 |
[05:10] | I need a 20-footer and a 12-foot | 我需要一架6米的梯子和一架3米6的梯子 |
[05:12] | up to the front of the building, stand by. | 架在楼正面待命 |
[05:13] | Come on now, Luis. You know I can’t do that. | 别这样 路易斯 你知道我做不到 |
[05:16] | He wants us to fall all the way back | 他要我们一直退到 |
[05:18] | to the end of the block. | 街区尽头 |
[05:19] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[05:20] | Well, tell him to send out the woman, | 那就告诉他把女人放了 |
[05:21] | we’ll give him all the space he needs. | 他想要多少空间都给他 |
[05:24] | Well, if I see one cop face out there, | 我要是看到一个警察的脸 |
[05:26] | I–I will shoot her, I swear to God! | 马上一枪崩了她 我发誓 |
[05:29] | Uh, Luis, I’m working on it. | 路易斯 我在努力 |
[05:30] | You’ve got to give me more time. | 你得给我点时间 |
[05:32] | Yeah, the hell I do! | 我才不要 |
[05:33] | Just get them all out of here! | 赶紧让他们走 |
[05:35] | Luis, you still with me? | 路易斯 你还在吗 |
[05:40] | The window. | 在窗户那里 |
[05:42] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:46] | Looks like he’s done talking. | 看来他不想聊了 |
[05:52] | Luis, come back and talk. | 路易斯 回来我们聊聊 |
[05:55] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[05:57] | Please, don’t! | 不要 |
[05:58] | – Shut up! – Please! | -闭嘴 -求你了 |
[06:02] | He only has one endgame, | 他只有一个结局 |
[06:04] | and it’s not happily ever after. | 而且绝对不是幸福快乐的生活 |
[06:06] | – Help! – Go and get her, whatever it takes. | -救命 -去救她 不惜一切代价 |
[06:08] | Go. Go, go, go! | 快去 快去 |
[06:12] | Garwood, is squad gonna use any pyrotechnics up there? | 加伍德 特警队会在上面用烟花吗 |
[06:16] | Explosives, flash bang grenades? | 爆炸物 闪光手榴弹 |
[06:17] | Flash bangs, tear gas, and nothing’s off the table. | 闪光弹 催泪弹 都可以 |
[06:20] | Then we need our fire engine hooked up to that hydrant right now. | 那我们的水罐车需要接上消防栓 |
[06:22] | Absolutely, do it. | 当然 连吧 |
[06:24] | Doherty, pull that rig forward. | 多尔蒂 把卡车往前开 |
[06:26] | We’re gonna tie it to this hydrant. | 绑在消防栓上 |
[06:31] | Go with the tear gas. | 用催泪弹 |
[06:39] | Hey, can we get the squad car moved? | 能不能把特警车挪开一点 |
[06:41] | I’m a little busy. Or didn’t you notice? | 我有点忙 你看不出来吗 |
[06:42] | We got a hostage situation. | 现在有人质被挟持 |
[06:44] | Uh, yeah, no kidding, but I’m under orders | 是啊 当然 但是我接到命令 |
[06:45] | to get my engine connected to that hydrant. | 要把水罐车连上消防栓 |
[06:47] | Yeah, that sounds like your problem, not mine. | 这听起来似乎是你的问题 不是我的 |
[07:01] | Oh! The hell are you doing, huh? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[07:07] | That’s CPD property and you don’t look like a cop to me! | 那是芝加哥警署的东西 你不是警察 |
[07:09] | All right, get out of the way, sir. | 行了 请让开 先生 |
[07:10] | Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me! | 把手松开 别碰我 |
[07:12] | You okay, Lieutenant? | 你还好吗 副队 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I’m good, buddy. | 我没事 兄弟 |
[07:16] | All right, come on. Let’s get ready to work, guys. | 好 来吧 准备工作 |
[07:20] | We’re in place. Say the word. | 我们已就位 等候指令 |
[07:22] | Tear gas is working. Move in. | 催泪弹奏效了 行动 |
[07:24] | I don’t think that’s tear gas. | 好像不是催泪弹 |
[07:27] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后退 后退 |
[07:29] | What the hell is happening? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[07:30] | Suspect fired at us through the door. | 嫌犯隔着门冲我们开枪了 |
[07:31] | He is not incapacitated. | 他没有失去行动能力 |
[07:34] | That’s not tear gas. That’s smoke! | 那不是催泪弹 是烟雾 |
[07:36] | If he smothered the shell with blankets or towels, | 如果他用毯子或者毛巾盖住 |
[07:38] | they could’ve ignited. | 可能会点燃 |
[07:39] | All right, we’ve got a fire in there. | 好了 里面着火了 |
[07:41] | Hermann, get that water canon ready. | 赫尔曼 准备好水炮 |
[07:46] | No, please! Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[07:49] | If he doesn’t kill her, the smoke will. | 就算他不杀她 也会被烟熏死 |
[07:52] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[07:54] | She’s alone. She got away from him. | 她是一个人 她跑开了 |
[07:56] | – Can we pull her out? – We can try. | -能把她救出来吗 -可以试试 |
[07:57] | – Help! – Casey? | -救命 -凯西 |
[07:58] | Mouch, Gallo, get that ladder in place. | 穆奇 伽罗 把梯子搭好 |
[08:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:02] | Help me, please! | 救救我 救命 |
[08:11] | Mouch! Gallo! | 穆奇 加洛 |
[08:12] | Take cover. | 注意掩护 |
[08:14] | Hey! Move, now! | 快走 快点 |
[08:18] | Come on! | 快点 |
[08:25] | I will shoot her if you try that again! | 你们再这样我就一枪崩了她 |
[08:27] | If my men can keep Luis distracted at the door, | 要是我的人能转移路易斯的注意力 |
[08:29] | can your guys try again? | 你们能再试一次吗 |
[08:31] | Hey, Chief, we can rope down from the roof | 队长 我们可以从屋顶吊绳子下去 |
[08:33] | and pull her out that way. | 然后救她出来 |
[08:34] | Okay, get ready. | 好 去准备吧 |
[08:53] | We’re still at the door, but he’s not responding. | 我们还在门口 但他不回应了 |
[09:00] | Good to go! | 行动 |
[09:06] | Don’t get shot. | 别中枪 |
[09:09] | Luis, talk to me. | 路易斯 跟我聊聊 |
[09:11] | You’re pushing me! Don’t push me! | 你们在逼我 别逼我 |
[09:13] | You’re clear. | 可以行动 |
[09:33] | You come through that door, I’ll kill you! | 你们敢进来 我就杀了你们 |
[09:34] | I’ll kill everyone! I don’t care! | 我会杀死所有人 我不在乎 |
[09:36] | You hear me? You hear me? | 听到了吗 听到了吗 |
[09:37] | Be reasonable, Luis! | 理智点 路易斯 |
[09:39] | Don’t tell me to be reasonable. | 别叫我理智点 |
[09:41] | It was all good until you showed up. | 你们出现之前一切都很好 |
[09:43] | Everything was under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[09:44] | I just want everything under control again. | 我只想让一切再次回到掌控之中 |
[09:49] | Okay, okay. I got you. | 没事 没事 有我在 |
[09:51] | I got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[09:54] | We want everyone to walk away from this. | 我们希望大家都走开 |
[09:56] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[09:58] | Luis? | 路易斯 |
[09:59] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[10:01] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[10:02] | That’s OK, isn’t it? | 没事的 不是吗 |
[10:03] | I don’t have the shot. | 我看不到目标 |
[10:05] | – Luis? – Leah, where’d you go, baby? | -路易斯 -莉亚 你去哪了 宝贝 |
[10:07] | Luis, come back and talk to me. | 路易斯 回来跟我谈谈 |
[10:10] | Leah? Don’t you hide from me! | 莉亚 别躲着我 |
[10:12] | – Luis… – Okay, pull us up. | -路易斯 -好 把我们拉上去 |
[10:13] | What’s going on, but let’s keep talking. | 怎么回事 我们接着聊 |
[10:15] | Leah? | 莉亚 |
[10:19] | What’s going on in there, Luis? | 发生什么事了 路易斯 |
[10:21] | Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. | 别做会让自己后悔的事 |
[10:24] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[10:25] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[10:31] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[10:32] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[10:33] | He’s down! Get in there! | 他倒下了 冲进去 |
[10:34] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[10:37] | Down, stay down! | 趴下 趴下别动 |
[10:38] | We got him! Repeat, we got him! | 我们抓到他了 重复 我们抓到他了 |
[10:44] | Ritter, Kloke, grab your hose, shoot, and go! | 里特 克洛克 拿上水管 发射 走 |
[10:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:51] | I got you. All right. | 有我在 好了 |
[10:52] | Step over here. | 到这儿来 |
[10:56] | Here you go. You good? | 就是这样 你还好吗 |
[11:06] | We’re at the ambo. | 我们去救护车那 |
[11:10] | – Mom! – My babies! | -妈妈 -孩子们 |
[11:12] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[11:34] | How’s the mom? | 那位妈妈怎么样 |
[11:36] | Um, shaken but okay. | 吓坏了 但还好 |
[11:37] | A couple of minor cuts and bruises. | 有些小伤口和瘀伤 |
[11:40] | You were great with those kids, | 你很会跟孩子们沟通 |
[11:43] | the way you coached the older sister. | 你教导那位大姐姐的方式 |
[11:45] | Well, you brought their mom back to them safe and sound. | 你把他们的妈妈安然无恙的带回来了 |
[11:49] | It’s all they wanted. | 这就是他们想要的 |
[11:52] | Sylvie! | 希尔薇 |
[11:53] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[11:58] | – Great to see you. – Yeah. | -见到你真好 -是啊 |
[11:59] | I figured I’d give you the Isaac update in person. | 我想应该当面告诉你艾萨克的最新消息 |
[12:01] | Just came from the hearing. | 刚刚参加完听证会 |
[12:03] | He’s going home to his mother tomorrow. | 他明天就回到母亲身边了 |
[12:07] | Uh, last I saw her, she’d pretty much given up on him. | 上次我见到她 她都差不多放弃他了 |
[12:10] | Thing have changed on that front. | 在那之后事情有了变化 |
[12:11] | After you guys exposed the abuse at the facility, | 在你们把少管所的事曝光之后 |
[12:14] | she started visiting regularly. | 她开始经常去看他 |
[12:16] | She got a lot more involved in his life. | 更多地参与到他的生活中 |
[12:19] | I’m really glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:21] | Can I take you out for lunch tomorrow | 我明天能请你出去吃午饭吗 |
[12:22] | as a thanks for all you did for Isaac and the other kids? | 感谢你为艾萨克和其他孩子所做的一切 |
[12:24] | Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你没必要这么做 |
[12:26] | No, I want to. | 不 我想请你吃饭 |
[12:29] | Um, sure. Okay. | 当然可以 |
[12:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:31] | I’ll, uh–I’ll text you the details later. | 回头我把时间地点发短信给你 |
[12:42] | – Yeah? – Lieutenant Severide? | -找谁 -是西弗莱德副队吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:46] | Hi, I’m Lieutenant Wendy Seager from OFI. | 我是火警调查办公室的副队温蒂·西格 |
[12:51] | – Good to meet you. – Same here. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[12:53] | Captain Van Meter told me about your work | 范米特队长跟我说了你在南贝尔路纵火案 |
[12:54] | on the South Bell arson. | 调查中所做的工作 |
[12:56] | It was pretty impressive. | 真的很了不起 |
[12:58] | Team effort. | 团队合作 |
[12:59] | Well, I did a little digging. | 好吧 我查了一下 |
[13:01] | Found out you’ve done lots of great work on arson cases, | 发现你在纵火案调查中做了很多了不起的工作 |
[13:05] | just like your dad did. | 就像你爸爸一样 |
[13:08] | How can I help you, Lieutenant? | 有什么可以效劳吗 副队 |
[13:10] | Well, I’m new to OFI, | 我是火警调查办公室的新人 |
[13:11] | but the main reason they brought me on | 但他们调我过来的主要原因是 |
[13:12] | was to help clear up a backlog of cases. | 要帮忙把积压的案子查清楚 |
[13:14] | I told Van Meter that with the right team, I could do it. | 我告诉范米特 只要团队合适 我能做到 |
[13:19] | I’d love for you to come work with us, Severide. | 我希望你能跟我们一起工作 西弗莱德 |
[13:22] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m happy where I am. | 感谢你的邀请 但我在这里很开心 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I thought you might say that. | 是的 我知道你可能会这么说 |
[13:28] | But maybe take a little more than half a second | 但是否可以花点时间 |
[13:30] | to think about it? | 考虑一下 |
[13:31] | I mean, this would just be a detail. | 只是一些细节上的工作 |
[13:33] | Doesn’t have to last forever. | 不用一直待在那边 |
[13:35] | And you know how challenging and fun | 而且你明白火灾调查 |
[13:38] | fire investigations can be. | 多么富有挑战性和乐趣 |
[13:40] | I respect the work that OFI does, I do. | 我尊重火警调查办公室所做的工作 真的 |
[13:42] | But for me, the Squad is home. | 但对我来说 救援队就是我的家 |
[13:45] | This morning we rappelled down a side of a building | 今天早上我们从一幢大楼的侧面垂降下来 |
[13:47] | to rescue a hostage. | 去营救一名人质 |
[13:48] | It’s gonna be pretty hard to beat. | 真的很不容易 |
[13:52] | Okay, well, thanks for hearing me out. | 好吧 谢谢你听我说完 |
[13:58] | Your expression, when I introduced myself, | 我介绍自己时你脸上的那种表情 |
[14:02] | I’ve–I’ve seen it a lot in the CFD. | 我在芝加哥消防局里见到过很多次 |
[14:05] | I mean, people are always surprised by how young I am | 人们总是对于我这么年轻就能 |
[14:07] | to have this rank. | 做到这个职级表示很惊讶 |
[14:09] | But there’s a reason I made lieutenant | 但我能28岁就当上副队 |
[14:10] | by the time I was 28. | 是有原因的 |
[14:13] | I don’t give up easily. | 我不会轻易放弃 |
[14:24] | It’s not a date, right? | 这不是约会 对吧 |
[14:25] | Drinks or dinner is a date. | 喝酒或吃晚餐才是约会 |
[14:27] | But lunch, that’s daytime, | 但是吃午餐 是在白天 |
[14:28] | which means it’s professional. | 表示我们是工作关系 |
[14:29] | I need carrots to win, | 我想赢胡萝卜 |
[14:30] | but I keep getting these little green things. | 但总是刮到这些绿色的小东西 |
[14:33] | – What are those, apples? – That’s broccoli, girl. | -那是什么 苹果吗 -那是西兰花 妹子 |
[14:36] | Does anybody care about my crisis? | 有人在乎我的危机吗 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry, I do. | 抱歉 我在乎 |
[14:39] | But it’s just that the guy at the deli said that | 但熟食店的那个家伙说 |
[14:41] | this is the game that people seem to win the most. | 这是大伙儿赢得最多的游戏 |
[14:47] | If it’s just the two of you, it’s a date. | 如果只有你们两人 那就是约会 |
[14:49] | – Ugh, really? – I don’t know. | -真的吗 -我不知道 |
[14:51] | Lunch doesn’t really say romance to me, | 午餐对我来说不浪漫 |
[14:53] | and it definitely doesn’t say sex. | 绝对不代表性爱 |
[14:56] | I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. | 这我就不同意了 |
[14:58] | What is so wrong with a date anyway? | 再说约会怎么了 |
[15:00] | I just got out of an engagement. | 我刚解除婚约 |
[15:02] | I’m not ready to start dating again. | 还没准备好再次约会 |
[15:03] | That was months ago. Ancient history. | 那都是好几个月之前来 陈芝麻烂谷子了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, it’s time for you to get back out there, | 对 你该回到情场了 |
[15:08] | and Ryan is pretty cute. | 而且瑞恩挺帅的 |
[15:11] | – Yeah. – For a do-gooder. | -对 -对一个老好人来说 |
[15:14] | – No, I’m gonna cancel. – Damn it. | -不 我还是取消吧 -该死的 |
[15:17] | Sorry, it’s just– | 抱歉 只是 |
[15:18] | No, it’s not you. | 不 不是你 |
[15:19] | I just scratched my last box and it’s a tomato. | 我刚刮开了最后一个 是番茄 |
[15:23] | So lost again. | 又输了 |
[15:28] | The only way you’ll know for sure is to go. | 唯一确认的方法就是去 |
[15:32] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[15:34] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[15:38] | Hey, Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[15:40] | Oh, hey, Chief. What’s up? | 队长 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Did you get into some kind of scuffle | 你是不是跟哈德尔警官 |
[15:43] | with an Officer Hartle on the scene of the standoff? | 在对峙的现场发生了冲突 |
[15:48] | Uh, scuffle? | 冲突 |
[15:49] | I–that is not how I would describe it. | 我觉得我不会这么说 |
[15:52] | So how would you describe it? | 那你会怎么说 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:55] | More like, um, a tussle? | 大概就是个争执 |
[16:00] | Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[16:02] | The bonehead would not make way for the engine. | 那个猪头不愿意给水罐车让路 |
[16:04] | He could’ve cost us the save. | 他可能影响我们救援 |
[16:05] | It was–it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:08] | No harm, no foul. | 无害无罚 不追究了 |
[16:09] | Well, Hartle’s account differs from yours somewhat. | 哈德尔和你的说法不同 |
[16:13] | He says you laid hands on him. | 他说你动手了 |
[16:18] | Now he’s filing a complaint with the CFD, | 现在他要投诉芝加哥消防局 |
[16:19] | accusing you of assaulting an officer. | 指控你袭警 |
[16:29] | Hey, Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[16:31] | – Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢前来 -没问题 |
[16:32] | What can I do for you boys? | 我能为你们作什么 |
[16:33] | Listen, one of your brothers in blue, | 听着 你的一个警察兄弟 |
[16:35] | he’s been jamming me up pretty good. | 他把我整得不得安宁 |
[16:36] | Boden suggested that we reach out to you guys | 博登建议我们找你们谈谈 |
[16:38] | and ask for a little help. | 寻求点帮助 |
[16:40] | Sure. | 行 |
[16:40] | Trudy said you might know this cop, Officer Hartle? | 特鲁迪说你可能认识这警察 哈德尔警官 |
[16:45] | Bob Hartle? | 鲍勃·哈德尔 |
[16:47] | Sure, I’ve had the distinct pleasure. | 认识 虽然不想认识 |
[16:49] | What’s he doing to you boys? | 他对你们干吗了 |
[16:50] | Well, he and I, we mixed it up at that standoff | 他和我 我们在今早西城的 |
[16:53] | in West Town this morning, | 那场人质劫持中有点矛盾 |
[16:55] | and now he’s accusing me of assault, | 现在他指控我袭警 |
[16:57] | which is a bunch of crapola and he knows it. | 纯属一派胡言 他也知道 |
[16:59] | Yeah, Hartle’s a beefer. | 对 哈德尔就是个刺头儿 |
[17:01] | He’s the kind of cop who’s always filing grievances against other cops, | 就是那种整天没事和别的警察挑事的人 |
[17:04] | blaming everybody else for his own problems. | 指责所有人 唯独不管自己的问题 |
[17:06] | Well, you think you might be able to talk some sense | 你觉得你能跟他谈谈吗 |
[17:08] | into him for me? | 让他别追究了 |
[17:09] | Is it not obvious by my tone | 难道我的语气还不明显吗 |
[17:10] | I’ve had my own run-ins with the guy? | 我自己跟他都结梁子了呢 |
[17:12] | No, Hermann. | 不行 赫尔曼 |
[17:14] | There’s no talking sense into Hartle. | 哈德尔这人听不进道理 |
[17:18] | What you can do, maybe, | 但也许你可以这么做 |
[17:19] | is appeal to his sense of victimhood. | 对他的受害者境遇表示理解 |
[17:23] | – How? – Do a mea culpa. | -怎么做 -承认错误 |
[17:26] | Say you made a huge mistake and that you’re really sorry. | 说你犯了个大错 你非常抱歉 |
[17:29] | You know, extend an olive branch. | 伸出橄榄枝 |
[17:31] | Or maybe Voight could wrap him in duct tape | 或者让博伊特用胶带把他绑了 |
[17:34] | and lock him in a car trunk until he changes his tune. | 锁在车后备箱里 直到他明白是非改口 |
[17:40] | Olive branch. | 还是橄榄枝吧 |
[17:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:46] | – Thanks, Burgess. – Yeah. | -谢了 伯吉斯 -客气 |
[17:50] | She didn’t do anything! | 她什么也没做 |
[17:58] | You were looking for me, Chief? | 你找我 队长 |
[18:00] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[18:01] | I was hoping you could explain this transfer slip | 我想让你解释下这份调动的单子 |
[18:03] | that I received a few minutes ago. | 我几分钟前刚收到 |
[18:10] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[18:11] | So you’re not moving to OFI? | 所以你不会调到火灾调查办公室 |
[18:13] | Of course not, | 当然不会 |
[18:15] | and I made that clear to Lieutenant Seager. | 我已经和西格副队说得很清楚了 |
[18:16] | Not clear enough, apparently. | 显然还不够清楚 |
[18:18] | I have no interest in changing departments, Chief. | 我没兴趣换部门 队长 |
[18:20] | Zero. | 完全没有 |
[18:25] | I’ll go see her right after shift. | 我下班后就去找她 |
[18:26] | I’ll clear everything up. | 解释一切 |
[18:27] | That’s a really good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[18:43] | I got his voicemail. | 接到了语音信箱 |
[18:48] | Hi, yeah, it’s, uh, Lieutenant Christopher Hermann | 我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼副队 |
[18:52] | from Engine 51. | 51号水罐车的 |
[18:54] | Listen, Hartle, uh, I think things maybe | 听着 哈德尔 我觉得也许 |
[18:57] | got a little out of control yesterday, | 昨天事情变得有点失控 |
[18:59] | and I want to apologize for my part. | 我想为我做的事道歉 |
[19:02] | So why don’t you come by my bar, Molly’s, | 不如你今晚来我的酒吧 莫利酒吧 |
[19:04] | on West Wolcott, and we can hash out this whole, you know, | 在沃尔考特西街上 我们能把这件事 |
[19:08] | assault business, you know, over a beer. | 袭警这件事 边喝酒边解决 |
[19:13] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[19:14] | So, um, uh, I’ll have a cold one waiting for you, okay? | 那晚上我买酒等你 好吗 |
[19:20] | Take care! | 保重 |
[19:24] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[19:26] | Hey, this is gonna work. I know it. | 这招能行 我知道 |
[19:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:30] | I feel filthy! | 我感觉像吃了个苍蝇 |
[19:33] | Oh, hey, Hermann, | 赫尔曼 |
[19:33] | you’re still on board for the expo load-in, right? | 你还要参加展览会装台呢 对吧 |
[19:36] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:37] | Now who’s gonna help us with the Slamigan booth? | 现在谁去帮忙搞铤锤的展台呢 |
[19:39] | Ask Gallo. He’s up for anything. | 找加洛吧 他什么事都愿意做 |
[19:41] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[19:43] | What are we doing? | 我们做什么 |
[19:45] | Attaboy! | 真不错 |
[19:48] | 11-05 Okay, uh, 11-05. | |
[19:51] | 06 and 07. | 06和07 |
[19:53] | Then 08. | 那个是08 |
[19:56] | Where’s 11-09? | 11-09在哪啊 |
[19:57] | Over here. | 这边 |
[19:59] | Hey, hey! Nick! | 尼克 |
[20:02] | Mouch, you old dog! | 穆奇 你这个老家伙 |
[20:04] | How you doing, buddy? | 你怎么样啊 哥们 |
[20:06] | Nick, Nick, what is this? This isn’t even a booth. | 尼克 这是什么 连展台都不能算 |
[20:09] | Well, sure it is. Best one we can afford anyway. | 当然是了 我们能付得起的最好的了 |
[20:12] | Well, how the hell is anybody supposed to see us back here? | 那谁会看得见我们啊 |
[20:14] | Are you kidding me? | 别开玩笑了 |
[20:15] | Cruz, look, you’re right by the bathrooms. | 克鲁兹 看看 你就在厕所旁边 |
[20:16] | I mean, think of all the foot traffic. | 想想会有多少人来啊 |
[20:18] | See? | 明白了吧 |
[20:18] | Now here’s a kid with a future in sales, huh? | 这可是在销售方面很有潜力的年轻人 |
[20:21] | Nick Porter. I’m the Slamigan rep. | 尼克·波特 铤锤的代表 |
[20:22] | Blake Gallo. I work at 51 with Cruz. | 布雷克·加洛 我和克鲁兹都在51队 |
[20:25] | Where’s the practice door? | 演示练习门呢 |
[20:26] | Oh, yeah. Uh, that’s stuck in traffic. | 堵在路上了 |
[20:29] | The freight company has promised me | 运输公司向我保证 |
[20:31] | it’ll be here before the expo opens. | 展览会开始之前一定送到 |
[20:34] | Relax, Joe. Everything’s under control. | 别紧张 乔 一切都在掌握之中 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry to bite your head off, Nick. | 尼克 很抱歉冲你大喊大叫 |
[20:39] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:40] | I got a lot riding on this. | 这事对我来说很重要 |
[20:44] | Joe… Listen to me. | 乔… 听我说 |
[20:47] | The Slamigan is an outstanding product. | 铤锤是个非常出色的产品 |
[20:50] | You could bury it in the woods | 酒香不怕巷子深啊 |
[20:52] | and people would still find out about it. | 好东西还怕没人要吗 |
[20:54] | You’re gonna do great. | 你肯定没问题的 |
[20:58] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:00] | This is for the Halli-Hammer booth. | 是消防铁铤锤公司展台的 |
[21:03] | The what? | 什么公司 |
[21:14] | They ripped me off. | 他们坑了我 |
[21:18] | They ripped me off! | 他们坑了我 |
[21:24] | This is my favorite secret spot in the city. | 这可是全市我最喜欢的秘密场所 |
[21:27] | It’s never too crowded, great ambience. | 永远都没有太多人 环境很好 |
[21:30] | Yes, it’s really nice. | 确实挺不错 |
[21:32] | The lighting is so moody, you’d never know it’s daytime. | 灯光很有情调 让人不觉得是白天 |
[21:35] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[21:36] | Are you sure? We could split it. | 你确定 我们可以平摊啊 |
[21:37] | Mm-mmm, I insist. | 一定让我来 |
[21:39] | I’m the one who invited you. | 是我邀请你的啊 |
[21:45] | Thank you again for lunch, Ryan. | 再次谢谢你的午餐 瑞恩 |
[21:47] | I mean, you didn’t have to thank me for helping Isaac. | 你不需要因为我帮了艾萨克而感谢我的 |
[21:49] | I–I love what I do for a living. | 我喜欢我的职业 |
[21:51] | I could tell. It’s a great quality. | 我看得出 这是非常难得的素质 |
[21:56] | Well, I better be going, so… | 我得走了 |
[21:59] | Ooh, that’s… | 那个… |
[22:01] | Did–did I misread things? I’m–I’m sorry. | 是我误会了吗 我很抱歉 |
[22:02] | No, I’m sorry. | 不是 是我应该道歉 |
[22:03] | I–I just got out of a relationship, | 我刚刚和人分手 |
[22:05] | so I’m not ready to jump back in. | 我还没准备好再开始交往呢 |
[22:08] | I should’ve put that out there right away. | 我本应该一上来就说清楚的 |
[22:10] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[22:11] | I just thought this was friendly, you know? | 我只是觉得这样挺友好的 |
[22:13] | – It being daytime. – Okay. | -是大白天的 -很吧 |
[22:17] | Thank you again, Ryan. You’re awesome. | 再次感谢 瑞恩 你很不错 |
[22:21] | So are you, Sylvie. | 你也是 希尔薇 |
[22:38] | It’s a little far apart… | 有点离得太远了… |
[22:40] | – Captain? – Hey, Severide. | -队长 -西弗莱德 |
[22:43] | There’s been some kind of mistake. | 有个事搞错了 |
[22:46] | Your new recruit came to see me | 您的新人来见我 |
[22:47] | about putting in for a detail to OFI? | 劝我来火警调查办工作 |
[22:50] | Uh, yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[22:51] | I explained that’s not gonna happen. | 我解释了 这事不可能 |
[22:53] | I’m happy where I am. | 我很满意现在的工作 |
[22:54] | There’s no mistake, Severide. | 这事没有搞错 西弗莱德 |
[22:56] | You can’t transfer me without my approval. | 在我没有同意的情况下你不能调我来 |
[22:58] | You don’t have that kind of authority, | 你没有那个权力 |
[23:00] | and neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[23:01] | No, we don’t, | 我们确实没有 |
[23:03] | but the transfer didn’t come from us. | 但调令不是我们发出来的 |
[23:06] | It came from Commissioner Grissom. | 是格里索姆局长发的 |
[23:18] | Hey, Officer Hartle. | 哈德尔警官 |
[23:21] | Aww, come on. Wait up. | 劳驾 等等 |
[23:23] | Look, I–I am sorry to ambush you at work. | 对于我在工作时对你的冒犯我很抱歉 |
[23:26] | I tried give you a call. Did you get my message? | 我给你打过电话 你收到我的留言了吗 |
[23:28] | Yeah, I got it. | 收到了 |
[23:29] | Okay, well, I was hoping that you’d stop by Molly’s. | 我期望着你会去莫利酒吧 |
[23:34] | Okay, um, anyway, | 好吧 |
[23:37] | look, uh, this whole thing at the standoff, uh, | 人质对峙所发生的事 |
[23:41] | you know, tensions were running high, | 当时气氛很紧张 |
[23:43] | and, um, you know, you had an armed head case to worry about. | 你呢 要担心这个持枪劫持人质的案子 |
[23:47] | And me, I had a fire I had to get under control. | 而我呢 我得要把火灾控制住 |
[23:50] | And I guess we stepped on each other’s toes, you know? | 我想我们俩当时都让对方不爽 |
[23:53] | A little bit. | 有点吧 |
[23:55] | Listen, hey, the point is we’re on the same side, | 听我说 我们是自己人 |
[23:59] | and I lost sight of that for a minute, | 我一时忽略了这一点 |
[24:02] | and I see that now. | 而我现在明白了 |
[24:03] | And want you to know that I’m really sorry, okay? | 我想告诉你 我非常非常抱歉 |
[24:07] | Um, this is a nice IPA we’re serving, | 这是我们酒吧那卖的精酿啤酒 |
[24:11] | and it gets a lot of love from the beer snobs. | 好多喜欢喝啤酒的都觉得很不错 |
[24:13] | So… | 所以… |
[24:16] | Hartle, come on. | 哈德尔 行了吧 |
[24:18] | The complaint that you filed, | 你的那个投诉 |
[24:19] | do you have any idea the kind of headache | 你知道让我会有什么样的 |
[24:21] | you’re making for me? | 麻烦吗 |
[24:22] | Listen, this is gonna be a blot on my record. | 听着 这会是我记录上的一个污点 |
[24:25] | Even if I beat the rap, | 就算我没什么事 |
[24:26] | which I will because you know this is a bunch of baloney. | 我不会有事 因为这本身就是胡扯 |
[24:30] | Hey, you laid hands on me, you misappropriated my vehicle, | 你向我动手 你挪了我的车 |
[24:34] | and then you got physical. | 然后你还推我 |
[24:36] | That’s not baloney, that’s a fact. | 那不是胡扯 是事实 |
[24:46] | Beefer! | 死打小报告的 |
[24:49] | How did Grissom get involved? | 格里索姆怎么会插手 |
[24:50] | I did some recon on Lieutenant Seager. | 我调查了一下西格副官 |
[24:53] | Turns out she came up under Grissom. | 发现她跟随过格里索姆 |
[24:55] | She was his second-in-command at 36. | 她在36号消防队时是他的副手 |
[24:58] | If Grissom thinks he can treat me like some pawn, | 如果格里索姆认为他能把我当小棋子 |
[25:01] | toss me wherever he wants– | 想扔在哪扔在哪 |
[25:02] | Look, I don’t like it either, | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[25:04] | but we need a smart approach. | 但是我们得想个巧妙的方法 |
[25:06] | Any thoughts? | 有主意吗 |
[25:07] | Well, if the Commissioner made the request, | 如果局长请求已经要求了 |
[25:08] | there is only one course of action– | 就只有一个方法 |
[25:10] | that is to talk to him and get him to change his mind. | 只能和他谈谈 让他改变主意 |
[25:13] | Which I’m more than happy to try, | 我很乐意去试试 |
[25:14] | but the truth is there is only one person at 51 | 但是事实是只有一个人在51号消防队 |
[25:18] | who has that kind of sway with Grissom. | 能和格里索姆说上话 |
[25:21] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[25:22] | Hell yeah, I’ll talk to Grissom. | 当然 我会找他谈谈 |
[25:24] | You cannot go in there hot. | 你不能带着火气去 |
[25:25] | He should’ve came to me himself. | 他应该自己来找我 |
[25:26] | It’s like he’s looking for a fight. | 他好像在故意找事 |
[25:27] | Look, whether we liked the way he handled it or not | 我们喜不喜欢他的处理方式 |
[25:29] | is irrelevant. | 都无关 |
[25:31] | This is high praise from the commissioner. | 这是局长的高度肯定 |
[25:35] | Just remember that when you talk to him. | 和他谈的时候记住这个 |
[25:46] | Can they actually make him do it | 他们能真的逼着他去做 |
[25:48] | even if he doesn’t want to? | 就算他不想去 |
[25:49] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[25:50] | but he’s talking to Chief right now. | 但是他在和局长谈话 |
[25:53] | Oh, it was a date. | 真的是个约会 |
[25:56] | – Knew it. – Here’s your reward. | -我就知道 -这是你的奖励 |
[25:59] | – For me? – Mm-hmm. | -给我的 -嗯 |
[26:01] | Super simple, just scratch the boxes, | 超简单 刮开铅层 |
[26:02] | and if there’s a prize underneath, you win. | 后边要是有奖品 你就中了 |
[26:05] | Did you have fun on your lunch at least? | 你午餐吃得开心吗 |
[26:08] | I lost. | 没中 |
[26:10] | I’m luckless. | 我运气不好 |
[26:13] | Um, it was fine. | 挺好的 |
[26:14] | I mean, he’s–he’s a sweet guy. | 我是说 他很温柔 |
[26:17] | And maybe I should be getting out again, | 也许我应该再和他出去 |
[26:20] | but with everything I’ve been through, | 但是在经历了那么多后 |
[26:22] | I don’t want just a sweet guy, you know? | 我要的不只是个温柔的人 你明白吧 |
[26:24] | I want the one. | 我想要我的真命天子 |
[26:25] | Like what– what you have with… | 就像 你和… |
[26:29] | Oh, he does not look happy. | 他看起来不太高兴 |
[26:35] | Upshot? | 结果呢 |
[26:36] | I need to talk to Grissom, change his mind. | 我得去找格里索姆 让他改主意 |
[26:40] | If anybody can handle that assignment, it is you. | 如果说任何人能完成任务 就只有你 |
[26:44] | I just won $50! | 我中了50块钱 |
[26:47] | Check it out! | 快看 |
[26:53] | Hey, Severide, uh, are we gonna gas the Squad? | 西弗莱德 我们要去给车加油吗 |
[26:56] | At some point, why? | 找个时间去 为什么问 |
[26:57] | I was thinking we could swing by McCormick Place. | 我想我们可以路过麦考密会场 |
[26:59] | Be nice to pop by the expo | 顺便看看展览 |
[27:00] | and make sure my business isn’t cratering. | 确保我的生意顺利 |
[27:03] | Sure, why not? | 没问题 |
[27:06] | Excuse me, folks. Thank you. | 打扰下 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Where’s your booth? | 你们的摊位呢 |
[27:14] | It’s, uh… | 在… |
[27:21] | – Nick, what are you doing? – Oh, hey Joe. | -尼克 你在这干什么 -你好 乔 |
[27:24] | Hey, have you seen the stitching | 你看到这个消防战斗服上 |
[27:26] | on this bunker gear? | 的缝线了吗 |
[27:27] | Who’s watching the booth, Nick? | 谁在看摊呢 尼克 |
[27:29] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:30] | We’re only getting one or two visitors an hour, | 反正一个小时也就一两个人去看 |
[27:32] | and, well, they’re usually looking for | 而且他们也通常 |
[27:33] | the men’s room anyway. | 是找厕所 |
[27:34] | You’re supposed to be demonstrating the Slamigan. | 你应该在演示铤锤 |
[27:37] | Yeah, and as soon as the practice door shows up, I will. | 是啊 只要演示用的门到了 我会去的 |
[27:40] | The door still isn’t here? | 门还没到吗 |
[27:41] | Hey, Cruz, you seen this? | 克鲁兹 你看到这个了吗 |
[27:44] | You still got your sledgehammer. | 你还用着你的铁锤 |
[27:46] | You still got your halligan tool. | 你还用着你的铁梃 |
[27:48] | But a new age is dawning… | 但是新的纪元到来了 |
[27:51] | Yeah, it’s a counterfeit. | 是啊 冒牌货 |
[27:53] | This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Halli-Hammer, | 这个 女士们先生们 是消防铁铤锤 |
[27:56] | a revolutionary new addition to your firefighting arsenal. | 您的消防工具库革命性的新成员 |
[28:00] | Hey, you stole my patented design. | 你盗取了我的专利设计 |
[28:02] | The Halli-Hammer is entirely different | 消防铁铤锤是完全不同的 |
[28:04] | from other hybrid forcible entry tools. | 相比其他组合式破拆工具 |
[28:07] | For example, it features an ergonomic, non-slip grip, | 举例来说 它有符合人体工程学的防滑握把 |
[28:10] | and it’s made from a lightweight alloy | 而且由为一级方程式赛车设计的 |
[28:12] | developed for Formula 1 racing. | 轻型合金制成 |
[28:14] | It is very light. | 真的很轻 |
[28:19] | I sent you people a cease and desist letter. | 我给你们寄了勒令停止信 |
[28:21] | This is patent theft! You can’t do this! | 这是专利盗窃 你们不能这么做 |
[28:24] | Cruz, Capp, you said five minutes. Let’s go! | 克鲁兹 卡普 你说的五分钟 走了 |
[28:27] | Would you like to take a brochure? | 你要拿一本介绍册吗 |
[28:29] | – Come on. – No, no! | -走吧 -不 不 |
[28:30] | You can’t do this, all right? This is not right! | 你们不能这么做 这不合法 |
[28:32] | It’s not right! | 不合法 |
[28:39] | Well, the bad guys win again. | 坏人又赢了 |
[28:41] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:42] | I just got off with HQ, | 我刚和总部联系过 |
[28:44] | and they will not dismiss the cop’s complaint. | 他们不会撤销那个警察的投诉 |
[28:47] | In fact, they escalated it to conduct | 事实上 他们认为这个事件说明 |
[28:50] | unbecoming an officer. | 我不适合当长官 |
[28:52] | What do they have in mind, a suspension? | 他们处罚是什么 停职吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, I wish. | 我情愿是 |
[28:56] | Uh, they say I stand to lose command of Engine 51. | 他们说我不再是51号消防队的指挥官 |
[29:00] | – What? – No way. | -什么 -不可能 |
[29:02] | So, um, they can stick me at a desk someplace | 他们要把我扔到办公桌前 |
[29:05] | pushing papers until I retire. | 做做文书工作 直到退休 |
[29:10] | I gotta talk to Chief. | 我得和局长说一声 |
[29:22] | Did you take the remote? | 你把遥控器拿走了吗 |
[29:34] | In your experience, this conduct unbecoming thing, | 以你的经验 这种管理不当 |
[29:38] | how serious is it? | 有多严重 |
[29:40] | It can be pretty serious. | 可能会很严重 |
[29:42] | Guys have lost their jobs over it. | 有人因此丢了工作 |
[29:45] | This isn’t fair to Hermann. | 这对赫尔曼不公平 |
[29:47] | I’ve learned a ton working under him. | 我在他的手下学到了很多 |
[29:49] | And he’s one of the good ones. | 他是一个好人 |
[29:51] | I mean, he could’ve ridden out his career | 他本可以和我们大多数人一样 |
[29:53] | in the rank and file, like most of us, | 以普通队员的身份完成他的职业生涯 |
[29:55] | but he–he put it all on the line to become an officer. | 但他 他不惜一切考上长官 |
[30:00] | I hope to hell he doesn’t lose his command | 我希望他不要因为 |
[30:02] | because of some power-hungry cop | 某个野心勃勃的警察 |
[30:05] | with a chip on his shoulder. | 而失去领导权 |
[30:08] | Truck 81. Vehicular accident. | 81号云梯车 车辆事故 |
[30:10] | Steve Chikerotis Golf Course. | 史蒂夫·希克罗蒂斯高尔夫球场 |
[30:12] | Ah, there it is. | 找到了 |
[30:14] | My apologizes. Here you go. | 抱歉 给你 |
[30:31] | Here, over here. | 这里 在这里 |
[30:33] | Yeah, I was driving the cart and zipping around this bunker | 我开着车在这个沙地四周飞驰 |
[30:37] | and I guess I took the turn too fast. | 应该是我转弯太快了 |
[30:38] | Because next thing I know, we’re rolling ass-over-elbow, | 因为接下来 我们就翻滚了起来 |
[30:41] | and the whole thing lands square on top of Todd. | 然后整个车就压到托德身上 |
[30:44] | – Sir, how are you feeling? – I’d love to get this off me. | -先生 感觉如何 -我希望把它搬走 |
[30:47] | We went to flip it back over, | 我们想把它翻过来 |
[30:49] | but he started screaming about something digging in his sides. | 但他突然尖叫 好像有什么东西扎到了他 |
[30:51] | So we called in the pros. | 所以我们打电话求助专业人士 |
[30:53] | All right, Mouch, Gallo, get these clubs out of the way. | 穆奇 加洛 把这些木棒拿开 |
[30:56] | – Kidd, can you assess him? – Yeah. | -基德 你能评估一下吗 -好的 |
[30:58] | Hi, I’m Stella. Firefighter paramedic. | 我是史黛拉 消防队护理人员 |
[31:02] | I am just gonna take a look and see–oh! | 让我来看一看 |
[31:05] | Captain, we need an ambulance, stat. | 副队 要马上叫救护车 |
[31:13] | 81 to Main, can we roll an ambulance to our location? | 81号呼叫总部 可以派救护车来这里吗 |
[31:15] | We’ve got an impalement. | 这里有人被刺伤 |
[31:17] | – Oh, Jesus! – Mouch, Gallo, get the sawzall, | -上帝 -穆奇 加洛 拿锯子 |
[31:19] | some cribbing, and the ram. | 撑杆和锤子 |
[31:20] | – And a backboard. – Copy! | -还有担架 -收到 |
[31:22] | Whoa, what’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[31:24] | He’s been pierced between the ribs with a broken golf club. | 断掉的高尔夫球杆刺进了他的肋骨之间 |
[31:26] | And the other end’s caught in the basket, | 另一头卡在篮子上 |
[31:28] | so that’s why it hurt when you moved the cart. | 所以你移车时他会痛 |
[31:30] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:31] | Todd, buddy, are you okay? | 托德 哥们 你还好吗 |
[31:34] | I–I think so. | 还 还行 |
[31:36] | Oh, I’ve read about this. | 我看过这个 |
[31:37] | If you try to remove it, he could bleed out and die. | 如果拔掉它 他可能会失血而死 |
[31:39] | We’re not gonna remove it. They do that at the hospital. | 我们不拔 他们在医院拔 |
[31:41] | Uh, Todd, I am so sorry. | 托德 真的对不起 |
[31:42] | I shouldn’t have been driving so fast! | 我不应该开得那么快 |
[31:44] | Can you let us work? | 可以让我们做事吗 |
[31:45] | Maybe I should get his wife on the line, you know? | 我是不是应该打电话给他妻子 |
[31:47] | Uh, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[31:48] | Todd, I’m gonna get Elaine on the speaker phone | 托德 我给伊莱恩打电话 |
[31:51] | so that you could talk to her. | 让你和她通话 |
[31:52] | Why the hell would I wanna do that? | 我为什么要和她通话 |
[31:54] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[31:56] | Listen to me, your friend is gonna be okay, | 听我说 你的朋友不会有事 |
[31:58] | but I need you to help me keep him calm. | 但我需要你帮忙让他冷静下来 |
[32:01] | – It’s very important. – Yeah. | -这很重要 -好的 |
[32:03] | Yeah, okay, how do I do that? | 好的 我该怎么做 |
[32:04] | Just set an example for him. | 给他做个好榜样 |
[32:06] | Stay tough. | 撑住 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:11] | – You’re gonna be okay, Todd. – Oh, shut up, Derek! | -你会没事的 托德 -闭嘴 德里克 |
[32:17] | You’ll be out in no time. | 你很快就能出来 |
[32:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:30] | Good? | 好了吗 |
[32:31] | Mouch, raise it up a couple of inches. | 穆奇 把它抬高几英寸 |
[32:33] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[32:39] | He’s free. | 他可以走了 |
[32:40] | Watch your under. | 小心后背 |
[32:44] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[32:47] | – You good? – Yup. | -你可以吗 -可以 |
[32:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:51] | Let’s get him to the medics. | 带他去医院吧 |
[32:54] | Can I, uh, go with him in the ambulance? | 我能 和他一起上救护车吗 |
[32:57] | It’d be better if you drive separately. | 最好是你自己开车去 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:03] | Mouch, I’m freaking out. | 穆奇 我紧张死了 |
[33:05] | I need to have people come to this expo | 我需要有人参加展览 |
[33:07] | to pretend to be interested in the Slamigan, | 假装对铤锤感兴趣 |
[33:09] | but this house is crazy right now. | 但队里现在太乱了 |
[33:11] | And with everything that Hermann and Severide are going through, | 赫尔曼和西弗莱德碰到这种事 |
[33:14] | I just–I don’t wanna bother anyone with all this. | 我只是 我不想拿这事打扰大家 |
[33:16] | So please, please just tell me you’re gonna be there. | 所以拜托 拜托你说你会去 |
[33:22] | I’m going to be there. | 我会去 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:28] | After I sign for some deliveries at Molly’s, | 等我去莫利酒吧签完送货单 |
[33:30] | – then I’ll be there. – Wait. | -然后我就去 -等等 |
[33:32] | For sure. For sure. | 肯定去 肯定去 |
[33:38] | Not looking forward to facing the firing squad | 我可并不期待下周在听证会上 |
[33:41] | at that hearing next week. | 面对行刑队 |
[33:43] | Just blindfold me and give me a cigarette already. | 请把我的眼睛蒙上 再给我一支烟 |
[33:46] | Yeah, I’m sorry you have to go through that, man. | 是的 很抱歉你要经历这事 |
[33:50] | – It’s not right. – Yeah. | -这样不对 -是的 |
[33:51] | The cop’s a jerk, but me and my stupid temper. | 那警察是个混蛋 但我自己的臭脾气 |
[33:55] | It’s just a matter of time before it got me in trouble. | 给我惹麻烦是迟早的事 |
[33:59] | But, uh, I’ve been thinking. | 但是 我一直在想 |
[34:03] | You know, maybe losing my command isn’t the worst thing | 也许失去领导权并不是最糟糕的事 |
[34:08] | because maybe I wasn’t cut out to be a lieutenant | 因为也许一开始我就不是 |
[34:09] | in the first place. | 当副队的料 |
[34:10] | Hey, Hermann. | 赫尔曼 |
[34:15] | Leadership is big decisions in tough moments. | 领导力是在危急时刻做出重大决定 |
[34:18] | If it wasn’t for that move that you pulled with the cannon, | 如果不是你打开水枪 |
[34:20] | me, Casey, and that hostage might all be dead. | 我 凯西 还有那个人质可能都死了 |
[34:25] | You’re right where you should be, Lieutenant. | 你并不愧对你的职位 副队 |
[34:38] | The Halli-Hammer is a next generation firefighting tool, | 消防铁铤锤是新一代的消防工具 |
[34:42] | an entirely new solution to your forcible entry problems. | 以全新的方式解决强行进入的问题 |
[34:46] | Not entirely new. | 并不是全新的 |
[34:48] | No longer will you need two pairs of hands | 你不再需要两个人一起 |
[34:50] | to place and set a Halligan tool. | 来放置好铁铤 |
[34:52] | Now one firefighter can do both jobs. | 现在只要一个消防员就可以做这两件事 |
[34:55] | Yeah, because the Slamigan already solved that problem! | 对 因为铤锤早就已经解决了这个问题 |
[34:58] | Sir, please don’t make me call security. | 先生 别逼我叫保安来请走您 |
[35:01] | You know what? Enough talk. | 行了 说得够多了 |
[35:03] | Who wants to see the Halli-Hammer in action? | 谁想看看铁铤锤的实战表现 |
[35:06] | I’d like to see the original. The Slamigan. | 我倒想看看原版的铤锤 |
[35:09] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[35:11] | First, place the wedge between the door and the jamb. | 首先 把楔子楔进门和门的侧边之间 |
[35:14] | You might want to get a real firefighter for that job. | 你可能得找个真正的消防员来做示范 |
[35:19] | Uh, next, pull back on the hammer attachment and… | 下一步 把连着的锤子转回来 然后 |
[35:30] | Technical difficulties. | 技术问题 |
[35:31] | That’s why the Slamigan uses drop-forged steel. | 这就是为什么铤锤要用落锤锻造式加工钢 |
[35:35] | Uh, Ron, could I get another demo model? | 罗恩 能给我再拿个演示版模型吗 |
[35:41] | Here comes the Slamigan! | 铤锤出场 |
[35:54] | The Slamigan! | 这就是铤锤 |
[35:55] | Accept no substitutes! | 非它不用 |
[35:57] | Now taking orders in booth 11-09! | 11-09摊位下订单 |
[35:59] | Right by the men’s washroom! | 摊位就在男厕旁 |
[36:01] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[36:10] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请随便坐 |
[36:11] | The Commissioner is just coming up now from a news conference. | 局长正从一个新闻发布会那边过来 |
[36:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:24] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[36:26] | Grizz. | 格里索姆 |
[36:27] | I was wondering when you’d stop by | 我还在想 你什么时候会来看看 |
[36:31] | and visit me in my gilded cage. | 现在活在这奢华牢笼里的我呢 |
[36:31] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 给你来杯咖啡 |
[36:33] | Come on, you know why I’m here. | 得了吧 你知道我的来意 |
[36:35] | Detailing me to OFI? | 把我派到火灾调查办 |
[36:36] | You think I’d take that just lying down? | 你觉得我会乖乖听命 |
[36:38] | OFI is a respectable career path, Kelly. | 去火调办是条很体面的职业道路 凯利 |
[36:42] | Hell, it was good enough for your dad. | 对你爸爸来说就够好的 |
[36:44] | You know how I feel about you | 对你试图在职业道路上帮我一把的做法 |
[36:46] | trying to help my career along. | 我的感受你很清楚吧 |
[36:47] | There’s the misunderstanding. You think this is about you. | 这就是你的误会了 你以为这只关乎你 |
[36:51] | I look after the entire department now. | 我要打理好整个消防局 |
[36:53] | My Office of Fire Investigation is understaffed, | 现在火灾调查办人手不足 |
[36:55] | and you have demonstrated a real talent | 而你在解读火场情况 找出纵火犯上 |
[36:58] | for reading a fireground and sniffing out arsonists. | 真的显现出了天分 |
[37:02] | I have other talents too. | 我也有其他天赋的 |
[37:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:09] | You want to be master of your own fate, I get it. | 你想把握你自己的命运 我明白 |
[37:11] | When I was a candidate, | 当我还是预备队员时 |
[37:13] | I had my whole career mapped out. | 我勾画好了一整个职业生涯 |
[37:14] | Get assigned to a busy house, | 被分配到一个出勤多的消防局 |
[37:16] | distinguish myself in the line of duty. | 在岗位上大显身手 |
[37:19] | And then I got transferred to the “Victor Schlaeger,” | 然后我在一月份被派到维克托·施莱格号 |
[37:21] | a fireboat on Lake Michigan in January. | 一艘驻扎在密歇根湖上的消防船上 |
[37:25] | Eight of us, freezing our asses off, | 我们一共八个人 冻得要死 |
[37:26] | crammed onto that floating coffin for 24 hours a pop. | 挤在那个漂浮的大棺材上值24小时班 |
[37:30] | I made one save in 18 months, | 我在18个月里只救了一次人 |
[37:33] | and thank God I was there to make it. | 感谢上帝我当时救到了人 |
[37:36] | That assignment might not have been in my plans, | 那次分配也许不在我的职业计划之内 |
[37:39] | but it put me on the path that brought me here. | 但它却让我走上了一条做到今天位子的路 |
[37:43] | And I’m thankful for it. | 对此我深感庆幸 |
[37:47] | Public service isn’t about doing what you want to do, Kelly. | 当公职人员就不能随心所欲 凯丽 |
[37:50] | It’s about sacrifice. | 要做出一些牺牲 |
[37:52] | It’s about doing what others need you to do. | 要做别人需要你做的事 |
[37:55] | Right now, OFI needs help, | 现在火灾调查办需要帮手 |
[37:58] | and you are uniquely qualified to provide it. | 而只有你有这个资格去当帮手 |
[38:06] | Go help them clear their backlogged cases, | 帮他们清掉积压的案子 |
[38:09] | and then you can decide whether you want to return to 51. | 然后你才能决定要不要回51号消防局 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:20] | But first, I need you to do something for me. | 但首先 我要你给我做点事 |
[38:24] | All right, we got ten units for Des Moines Fire & Rescue, | 好的 得梅因灭火救援队有十份订单 |
[38:27] | six units for the Lansing Fire Department, | 兰辛消防局订购了六份 |
[38:30] | and two units | 还有两份订单是给 |
[38:33] | for Poplar Bluff, Missouri. Station 1. | 密苏里州波普勒布拉夫 1号消防局 |
[38:38] | How’d you do? | 你总共赚了多少 |
[38:40] | Tell ’em, Joe. | 告诉他们吧 乔 |
[38:41] | Well, it’s not gonna cover a destination wedding to Bora Bora, | 虽说还没赚够到博拉博拉岛办婚礼的钱 |
[38:44] | but I’m ahead. | 但我赚了 |
[38:47] | Way ahead! | 赚得还挺多 |
[38:50] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:52] | Next drink is on me. What’s your pleasure? | 下一杯我请 你想喝点什么 |
[38:54] | Oh, uh, really? | 此话当真 |
[38:57] | I will take a glass of the good rosé | 那我就要一杯上等的玫瑰红葡萄酒 |
[38:59] | that still hides behind the bar. | 藏在吧台后面的那种 |
[39:02] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我何以有此荣幸 让你请喝酒呢 |
[39:04] | I used your trick with the big sister | 我今天把你安抚那姐弟俩里姐姐的做法 |
[39:07] | on a golfer today. | 用到了一个打高尔夫球的人身上 |
[39:07] | Oh, well, I’m glad it worked out. | 这样 很高兴这么做管用 |
[39:09] | Like a charm. | 就像是用咒语一样 |
[39:11] | So how’s everything with the, uh, not-boyfriend? | 那你和那位不算男友的人 约会怎么样 |
[39:14] | Don’t–don’t be mean. | 别 别这么坏嘛 |
[39:16] | Especially when it’s pretty obvious I mess up everything | 尤其是现在已经很明显了 |
[39:19] | I touch when it comes to romance. | 我会搞砸所有感情 |
[39:21] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[39:23] | Sure, you’ve had some ups and downs lately, but who hasn’t? | 你最近感情上是有起伏 可谁没有过呢 |
[39:27] | My money is on you finding exactly what you want | 我相信你能找到那个你想要的人 |
[39:32] | because that’s what you deserve. | 因为这是你应得的 |
[39:41] | The same plan. No, no… | 计划照旧 |
[39:45] | What’s up, Hermann? | 怎么了 赫尔曼 |
[39:47] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I just got the weirdest call from my union rep, | 我刚接到我工会代表的电话 太奇怪了 |
[39:53] | and the CFD brass has decided | 芝加哥消防局的高层已经决定 |
[39:56] | not to move forward with my conduct of unbecoming charges. | 不追究我行为不当的责任 |
[40:01] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:02] | Yeah, no hearing, and I get to keep my command. | 不搞听证会 我的领导职务也保住了 |
[40:05] | Yo, this is the best news I’ve heard in a long time. | 这是我这么长时间以来听到的最好的消息 |
[40:07] | Whoa, wait. How did that happen? | 等等 怎么就这样了呢 |
[40:10] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:16] | You are a good man, Kelly Severide. | 你真是个好人 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[40:21] | You look out for people. | 你会关心和帮助别人 |
[40:24] | But I am really going to miss | 但我每个班都会很想念 |
[40:27] | seeing you at 51 every shift. | 你在51号消防局的身影 |
[40:31] | I’ll make up for it in other ways. | 我会用其他方式补偿你的 |
[40:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:38] | You really okay going to OFI? | 你真的愿意去火灾调查办 |
[40:41] | As long as I get to come home to you, | 只要我回家能见到你 |
[40:44] | I’m okay wherever I go. | 去哪儿我都愿意 |
[40:48] | I am without a doubt the luckiest girl in the world. | 我肯定是世界上最幸运的女孩儿 |