时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[00:05] | You wanted Gallo on a short leash. | 你想让我对加洛严加看管 |
[00:07] | I’m not sure he fully appreciates | 我不确定他是否完全明白 |
[00:09] | what the stakes are. | 其中的利害关系 |
[00:10] | We pulled that kid out of a rolling house fire, | 那孩子是我们在房屋火灾中救出来的 |
[00:13] | He lost everyone. | 他失去了所有亲人 |
[00:15] | I can’t be with a firefighter. | 我不能和一个消防员在一起 |
[00:17] | I can’t handle wondering everyday | 我受不了每天都要担心 |
[00:19] | if I am gonna see him at home, | 我下次见他是在家里 |
[00:21] | or at the hospital. | 还是医院 |
[00:22] | Letting him go would be crazy. | 你这样推开他就是疯了 |
[00:25] | Hi, Joe. | 嗨 乔 |
[00:28] | Will you make me the happiest man on this Earth? | 你愿意让我成为这世上最幸福的男人吗 |
[00:31] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[00:35] | Wait, you haven’t told anyone about it? | 等等 还没把这件事告诉任何人吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, not yet, no. | 还没 没有 |
[00:38] | I figured after everything that happened with this engagement, | 我想等尘埃落定了 订婚以后再说 |
[00:40] | it’s best not to jinx it, you know? | 否则会不吉利 知道吗 |
[00:42] | No more drama– well, at least not for a while. | 别太招摇 至少先低调一段时间 |
[00:45] | Ooh, so I shouldn’t tell anyone, either. | 那我也不能告诉任何人 |
[00:48] | Yeah, no, please. | 没错 谁都别告诉 拜托 |
[00:50] | Hey, it’s the groom-to-be. | 准新郎来了 |
[00:54] | – There he is! – Countdown to the lockdown. | -可不是吗 -最后的疯狂 |
[00:58] | Congratulations, Cruz. Couldn’t be happier for you. | 恭喜你 克鲁兹 真为你开心 |
[01:00] | You literally told everyone? | 你真的告诉所有人了 |
[01:03] | Last meal as a free man. | 这是你作为自由人的最后一顿饭了 |
[01:06] | – Congrats. – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[01:10] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[01:14] | Thanks, Lieutenant. | 谢谢 副队 |
[01:17] | Pancakes, huh? | 煎饼吗 |
[01:19] | And not just any old flapjack. | 不是以前那种大薄煎饼 |
[01:20] | I’ve got a secret ingredient. | 我加了秘密配料 |
[01:21] | – What? – Beer. | -是什么 -啤酒 |
[01:23] | It’ll blow your mind. | 你会欲罢不能的 |
[01:24] | Big talk. Better be good. | 你就吹吧 最好别太难吃 |
[01:27] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[01:28] | There’s a fire house in Montecito, California, | 加利福尼亚州蒙特西托的一个消防局 |
[01:30] | that has a women’s lounge. | 有女性休息室 |
[01:32] | A what? | 什么 |
[01:33] | “What started as a space for breast-feeding mothers | “它一开始是哺乳期母亲使用的私密空间 |
[01:35] | “Has transformed into an area for women firefighters | 后来变成了女消防员的休息区 |
[01:38] | “To gather and relax with calming lighting, | 那里有柔和的灯光 轻松的音乐和 |
[01:41] | music, and comfortable couches.” | 舒适的躺椅供女消防员们可以聚在一起充分放松” |
[01:42] | Ooh, I like the sound of that. | 听起来真不错 |
[01:45] | A whole separate room for women. | 一个完全独立的房间供女性使用 |
[01:48] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[01:49] | Maybe to get away from the sights and smells | 也许为了逃离这个地方的 |
[01:51] | of this place. | “美景和香味” |
[01:54] | Truck 81, Engine 51, | 81号云梯车 51号水罐车 |
[01:56] | Squad 3, Battalion 25, | 3号救援队 25号队长车 |
[01:58] | house fire, 1329 South Bell Avenue… | 住宅火灾 南贝尔大道1329号 |
[02:00] | Pancakes to go. | 把煎饼带上 |
[02:02] | These are fantastic. | 味道不错 |
[02:03] | I told you. | 我说了吧 |
[02:26] | 81, let’s vent the roof. | 81号云梯车 屋顶通风 |
[02:28] | Squad, see if we can get through that front door. | 救援队 看看我们能不能从前门进去 |
[02:30] | Herrmann, back them up with a hose line. | 赫尔曼 拿好软管支援他们 |
[02:32] | Mouch, Kidd, get to the roof. | 穆奇 基德 上屋顶 |
[02:34] | Gallo, check the back door, but don’t go inside. | 加洛 检查后门的情况 但别进去 |
[02:37] | Copy that, Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[02:39] | Hey, front door’s getting a little crispy, | 前门已经有点烧焦了 |
[02:41] | but I think we can get in. | 但我觉得我们能进去 |
[02:41] | Hey, hose line’s seconds away. | 软管马上就到 |
[02:43] | All right. | 好 |
[02:59] | Back door’s good. Let me know when to vent. | 后门准备完毕 需要通风的时候告诉我 |
[03:09] | That’s my house! | 那是我家 |
[03:14] | That’s my house. My family’s inside. | 那是我家 我的家人在里面 |
[03:15] | My mom, my dad, and my grandma. | 我妈妈 爸爸和外婆 |
[03:17] | No, no, look, you can’t go in there. | 不 不 听着 你不能进去 |
[03:19] | I need to get them out. Please! | 我得救他们出来 求你了 |
[03:27] | I’ll get them. | 我去救他们 |
[03:28] | All right, you go out front and wait. | 好吗 你到前面去等着 |
[03:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:55] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[03:59] | Fire Department! | 消防队 |
[04:02] | – You good? – Ready. | -好了吗 -准备好了 |
[04:04] | Kidd, what’s the vent status? | 基德 通风口情况如何 |
[04:10] | I’m all set. | 都准备好了 |
[04:11] | Hit it, Cruz. | 撞门 克鲁兹 |
[04:34] | What happened, Chief? | 怎么回事 队长 |
[04:35] | A flashover. We’re moving in now. | 是闪燃 我们正在往里走 |
[04:56] | My God, no! | 我的天 不 |
[04:58] | Is there someone on the inside? | 里面有人吗 |
[05:00] | Our son is at a friend’s house– | 我们的儿子在朋友家 |
[05:02] | But my mom! | 但是我妈妈 |
[05:03] | Severide, there could be female victim inside. | 西弗莱德 里面可能有位女性受害者 |
[05:08] | No one’s on the first floor. Heading upstairs, Chief. | 一楼没有人 我们正在上楼 队长 |
[05:11] | Which bedroom is hers? | 哪个卧室是她的 |
[05:12] | That one in front. | 前面那个 |
[05:13] | Severide, check the A-side bedroom on the second floor. | 西弗莱德 检查一下二楼正面的卧室 |
[05:16] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[05:20] | Mom, Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[05:21] | – Trevor! – Hey, get him! | -特雷弗 -拦住他 |
[05:26] | Where’s Grandma? | 外婆在哪里 |
[05:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:30] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[05:33] | Fire Department! | 消防队 |
[05:35] | Cruz, over here! | 克鲁兹 在这里 |
[05:40] | Don’t worry, ma’am, we’re gonna get you out. | 别担心 女士 我们会救你出去 |
[05:43] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[05:45] | Stairs are too hot. She’ll never make it down. | 楼梯太烫了 她没法下去 |
[05:47] | Let’s get her out the window. | 我们把她从窗口弄出去 |
[05:48] | Right. | 好 |
[05:50] | 81, I need a ladder by | 81号云梯车 我需要把梯子 |
[05:53] | the first bedroom window! | 伸到第一间卧室窗口 |
[06:13] | Hey, ma’am, this is Joe. My name’s Kelly. | 你好 女士 这位是乔 我叫凯利 |
[06:16] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会救你出去 好吗 |
[06:17] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[06:19] | A good Irish fireman. | 优秀的爱尔兰消防员 |
[06:22] | I always wanted my daughter to marry a fireman. | 我一直想让我女儿嫁给消防员 |
[06:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:25] | She married a plumber instead. | 但是她嫁了个水管工 |
[06:28] | Never listens to me. | 从来不听我的话 |
[06:31] | Save your breath. | 先别呼吸 |
[06:43] | – There you go, ma’am. – There you go, we got you. | -好了 女士 -好了 有我们在 |
[06:51] | Grandma, are you okay? | 老太太 你还好吗 |
[06:52] | Okay, ma’am. Give the paramedics some space. | 女士 给救护人员让路 |
[06:55] | Let them do their work. | 让他们工作 |
[07:01] | It’s okay. I’m still here. | 没关系 我还在 |
[07:05] | Her lungs are diminished. We need to intubate. | 她的肺塌陷了 我们得插管 |
[07:12] | Let’s push 10mg of Versed. | 推十毫克镇定剂 |
[07:14] | 10mg of Versed, coming up. | 十毫克镇定剂 来了 |
[07:18] | It’s okay, ma’am. You’re gonna be okay. | 没关系 女士 你会没事的 |
[07:21] | Pushing. | 推注 |
[07:25] | Hold that. | 扶稳了 |
[07:33] | – I’m in. – Let’s get her to Med. | -进去了 -我们去医院吧 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | Will she be all right? | 她会好起来吗 |
[07:38] | She’s in good hands. | 她们会照顾好她的 |
[07:39] | Where are they taking her? | 她们要带她去哪 |
[07:41] | Chicago Med. | 芝加哥医院 |
[07:42] | You can follow them if you want. | 如果你们愿意可以跟着 |
[07:52] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[07:59] | Get ready for overhaul. | 准备好灭火 |
[08:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:19] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[08:21] | With the grandma. | 那个老太太 |
[08:22] | Oh, we got her there pretty quick, | 我们很快就到医院了 |
[08:24] | but her airway was thrashed. | 但她的气道受损 |
[08:26] | Doctors are doing all they can. | 医生正在全力抢救 |
[08:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:35] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[08:36] | You gonna swap out your air bottle? | 你不换氧气瓶吗 |
[08:38] | Right, yeah. | 对 好的 |
[08:45] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[08:46] | No, it’s not. | 不 不好 |
[08:49] | That’s so nice. | 真漂亮 |
[08:51] | Ooh, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[08:54] | Himalayan salt lamps. | 喜马拉雅盐灯 |
[08:55] | I love those. | 我好喜欢 |
[08:55] | I’m relaxed just looking at this photo. | 光看这照片我就很享受 |
[08:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:00] | Oh, Chief. | 队长 |
[09:02] | Just the man that we wanted to see. | 我们正想找你 |
[09:05] | So we noticed that the blue office | 我们发现蓝色的那间办公室 |
[09:08] | is just sitting there unused, | 在那闲置着没用 |
[09:10] | like a big old storage closet, | 像个巨大的老旧储藏室 |
[09:12] | and so we were thinking that maybe | 所以我们在想也许 |
[09:14] | we could turn it into a women’s lounge. | 我们可以把它变成女性休息室 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry? | 说什么 |
[09:20] | You know, a designated place | 就一个女性专属区域 |
[09:22] | for the women of 51 to come together | 让51局的女性员工能聚到一起 |
[09:25] | to bond and form community, | 联络感情 打成一片 |
[09:28] | like the one in Montecito, California. | 就像加州蒙特西托的那个一样 |
[09:31] | California women’s lounge? | 加州有女性休息室 |
[09:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:33] | In Chicago? | 芝加哥也想要 |
[09:34] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[09:37] | I don’t think so. | 我想不行 |
[09:40] | So you have a problem | 所以你不同意 |
[09:42] | with women needing personal space? | 女性需要一些私人空间吗 |
[09:46] | Chief? | 队长 |
[09:50] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:53] | Blue office is all yours. | 蓝色办公室给你们了 |
[10:07] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[10:08] | Come in here a minute. | 过来一会儿 |
[10:09] | Yeah, what’s up? | 好 什么事 |
[10:10] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[10:15] | Mind telling me what happened back there on that call? | 想告诉我之前出警时是怎么回事吗 |
[10:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:21] | You had a face full of soot and your SCBA mask in hand | 你一脸煤灰 而且在我让你去灭火前 |
[10:24] | long before I ordered you inside for overhaul. | 你就拿着SCBA面罩了 |
[10:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:31] | I went in the back door. | 我从后门进去的 |
[10:34] | By yourself. | 一个人 |
[10:38] | After I told you not to. | 在我明确禁止你这么做以后 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry, Captain. It was– | 抱歉 队长 是… |
[10:41] | Gallo, I stuck my neck out to get you into 51, | 加洛 我替你作担保才让你进51局 |
[10:45] | when everyone else was telling me you’re too impulsive. | 周围的人都告诉我你太冲动 |
[10:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:49] | It was a major screw-up. I’m really sorry. | 我犯了个大错 真的很抱歉 |
[10:51] | You won’t know what sorry is | 等你洗完所有的厕所 |
[10:52] | until you scrub all the toilets, | 所有的云梯车 擦地板 |
[10:54] | wash the truck, mop the floors, | 还有其他一百种我 |
[10:56] | and about 100 other dirty jobs I haven’t thought of yet. | 还没想到的脏活累活 就知道什么叫抱歉了 |
[10:58] | Absolutely. I’m all over it. | 没问题 我准备好了 |
[11:00] | Then you’re gonna spend your off shift | 而且你下班后 |
[11:01] | re-training at the academy. | 要去学院重训 |
[11:03] | Okay, understood. | 好 明白 |
[11:05] | Oh, and then pray Boden doesn’t fire your ass | 并祈祷博登不会开了你 |
[11:08] | ’cause this is going in my after-action report. | 因为我要把这事写进行动报告里 |
[11:35] | Prepare to be wowed. | 准备好被惊艳到吧 |
[11:38] | We are about to completely transform this place. | 我们就要彻底改造这地方了 |
[11:42] | The salt lamp! They had it. | 盐灯 他们有 |
[11:46] | And look at this pillow. | 看看这个枕头 |
[11:50] | Oh, so soft. | 真软 |
[11:53] | I can see us spending a lot of time in here. | 我觉得咱们会在这消磨好多时间 |
[11:56] | Hours. | 很多小时 |
[12:00] | What’s up, guys? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[12:04] | Autumn in Vermont– potpourri. | 佛蒙特的秋天 百花香 |
[12:06] | That is lovely. | 真好闻 |
[12:09] | Yeah, so I was looking for a snack in the kitchen. | 我们正在厨房里找吃的 |
[12:12] | I just happened to notice that | 我刚好发现 |
[12:14] | everything made out of chocolate | 所有巧克力味的东西 |
[12:16] | was suddenly missing. | 都突然不见了 |
[12:20] | Any idea why that might be? | 知道是怎么回事吗 |
[12:23] | We have a lot to do here, | 我们还有很多事要干 |
[12:24] | so thanks so much for stopping by, guys. | 谢谢你们过来 各位 |
[12:28] | I didn’t even get to ask where they bought the potpourri. | 我都还没问她们在哪买的百花香 |
[12:42] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[12:45] | He in the doghouse, or something? | 他是被排挤了还是怎么的 |
[12:47] | Went off the reservation on that house fire. | 那栋屋子着火的出警中擅自行动 |
[12:49] | I’m sure Casey will tell you all about it. | 凯西会对你全部说明清楚的 |
[12:54] | About that fire. | 说到那场火灾 |
[12:57] | Just got off the phone with Med, | 我刚接完芝加哥医院来的电话 |
[12:59] | and… | 虽说 |
[13:01] | that was a good effort from this morning, | 今天早上大家营救很努力 |
[13:02] | but I am sad to say the victim did not pull through. | 但我很遗憾地告诉大家 受害者去世了 |
[13:06] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:07] | She didn’t make it? | 她没活下来 |
[13:09] | She had a lot of smoke. We did all we could. | 她吸入了太多浓烟 我们尽力了 |
[13:12] | That poor family. And that boy. | 那一家可怜人 还有那个小男孩 |
[13:15] | They already lost everything, and now this. | 他们已经一无所有 这又是雪上加霜 |
[13:19] | We should help them. Pass the boot? | 我们应该帮助他们 传靴子筹钱 |
[13:21] | We could do better than that. | 我们还能做得更多 |
[13:22] | What about one of those online campaigns? | 在线募捐怎么样 |
[13:24] | Yeah, count me in. | 算我一个 |
[13:26] | All right, well, I’ll get the ball rolling. | 那好 我这就去着手做 |
[13:28] | Uh, guys, let’s go check on the family. | 伙计们 我们去探望一下那家人吧 |
[13:50] | Take it, please. | 收下吧 拜托 |
[13:51] | It’s just a few things I was gonna give to Goodwill. | 只是一些我打算拿去捐给慈善组织的东西 |
[13:53] | Thank you, Lois. That’s really sweet. | 谢谢你 洛伊丝 你人真好 |
[14:00] | – Oh, hey. – Hey, guys. | -嗨 -嗨 两位 |
[14:02] | We just heard the news. So sorry. | 我们刚得知消息 真的很遗憾 |
[14:06] | Yeah, on behalf of everyone at 51, | 谨代表51号消防局所有人 |
[14:08] | our condolences. | 深表哀悼 |
[14:09] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | Thanks for everything you did for us. | 谢谢你们为我们做的一切 |
[14:13] | You got a place to stay? | 你们有地方住吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah, yeah. | 有的 |
[14:15] | Andy and Ellen have taken us in till we can… | 安迪和艾伦让我们借住 |
[14:18] | you know, sort things out. | 等我们打理好各方面的事 |
[14:19] | She knew we didn’t want her cooking home alone. | 她知道我们不希望她独自在家时做饭 |
[14:22] | Why didn’t she just wait till we came back? | 她就不能等到我们回来吗 |
[14:24] | Don’t get yourself worked up. | 别钻牛角尖了 |
[14:25] | To just leave a pan frying like that. | 把热着的锅放着不管 |
[14:26] | She’s so slow going up and down the stairs. | 她上下楼那么慢 |
[14:28] | Honey, we can’t dwell on it, all right? | 亲爱的 我们不能总想着过去 好吗 |
[14:32] | Phyllis was just, you know… | 菲丽丝只是 |
[14:35] | old. | 老了 |
[14:36] | And forgetful. | 还忘事 |
[14:38] | We wanted to see if you folks would be okay | 我们想知道 你们能不能接受 |
[14:40] | with the firehouse setting up some kind of fundraiser | 消防局开展一些募捐活动 |
[14:43] | on your behalf. | 为你们捐款 |
[14:44] | Just to help you get by. | 帮你们度过难关 |
[14:45] | No, no, you’ve done so much– | 不 不了 你们已经做得够多了 |
[14:46] | All right, Kristen, let’s not look a gift horse. | 好啦 克里斯汀 别拒绝善意 |
[14:51] | It’s very kind of you. | 你们这样做真是太好了 |
[14:53] | We can use all the help we can get. | 我们会利用我们得到的所有帮助 |
[14:57] | Okay, well, we’ll put it together. | 好的 我们会把募捐汇总起来 |
[14:59] | And… | 还有 |
[15:01] | let us know if there’s anything else we can do. | 如果我们还能做些什么 尽管开口 |
[15:03] | Take care. | 保重 |
[15:10] | Something seem a little hinky to you? | 你觉不觉得有点蹊跷 |
[15:12] | That guy sure doesn’t like to let his wife talk, does he? | 那个男人很不想让他老婆开口 对吧 |
[15:17] | What’s up, bud? | 还好吧 小家伙 |
[15:21] | Your grandma seemed like a cool lady. | 你外婆似乎人挺好的 |
[15:25] | She was the best. | 她最棒了 |
[15:31] | We were playing chess in the living room over there, | 我和她两天前还在客厅 |
[15:33] | like, two days ago. | 那边下象棋 |
[15:41] | Hey, hang in there. | 坚强些 |
[15:47] | This is nice. | 这房间真好 |
[15:48] | There’s no weird smells, no nasty snoring noises. | 没有怪味 没有烦人的鼾声 |
[15:52] | No screaming matches about football | 没人为了橄榄球大喊大叫 |
[15:54] | or macho brags about killer timing on my dummy drag. | 也没有男的吹嘘扛假人训练时间破纪录了 |
[15:57] | Hey, that was me. | 那是说的我吧 |
[15:59] | My time was incredible. | 我的纪录超快的 |
[16:01] | Well, point is, I love it here, | 我的重点是 我爱这里 |
[16:04] | and I’m never leaving. | 再也不想走了 |
[16:05] | It’s like taking a bath in sunshine and rainbows. | 就好像沐浴在阳光和彩虹下 |
[16:10] | – Ambulance 61, injured person, – No. | -61号救护车 有人受伤 -不要 |
[16:12] | – 1217 North Larrabee Street. – Okay. | -北拉腊比街1217号 -好吧 |
[16:17] | We’ll be back, beautiful lounge. | 美好的休息室 我们会回来的 |
[16:18] | Don’t change. | 不要变样啊 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry. | 放心吧 |
[16:21] | I’ll relax enough for the three of us. | 我一个人歇够咱们三人份的 |
[16:29] | Thank God you’re here. It’s my roommate. | 谢天谢地你们来了 是我室友 |
[16:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[16:34] | I was in the kitchen while she was in the shower, | 我刚才在厨房 她在浴室里 |
[16:36] | and then all of a sudden, I heard this really loud crash | 然后突然我听到一声很大的响声 |
[16:39] | from the bathroom. | 从浴室那边传过来 |
[16:46] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[16:47] | Samara. | 萨玛拉 |
[16:49] | I called as soon as I saw. | 我一看到就打911了 |
[16:50] | Here, let’s try and get you up, okay? | 我们试着帮你起身 好吗 |
[16:53] | Watch the glass. | 小心玻璃 |
[17:02] | No, don’t look at it, Samara. Look at me, okay? | 别看那儿 萨玛拉 看着我 好吗 |
[17:04] | I promise we’ll take care of you, all right? | 我保证我们会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[17:08] | Mild tachycardia. | 心率稍高 |
[17:10] | Oh, my God. Is that bad? | 上帝 很严重吗 |
[17:12] | She’s getting married tomorrow. | 她明天就要结婚了 |
[17:15] | Would you mind watching outside | 你能不能站去外面看看 |
[17:17] | to make sure the path to the ambulance is clear? | 确保到救护车的路径畅通 |
[17:21] | All right. There we go. | 好了 开始 |
[17:24] | BP is good. | 血压正常 |
[17:25] | I can’t. I can’t… | 我不能 我不能 |
[17:27] | I know, I know, it’s okay. | 我知道 我知道 没事 |
[17:30] | What you’re experiencing is called respiratory alkalosis. | 你现在的情况是呼吸性碱中毒 |
[17:33] | It’s scary, but it’s not fatal. | 挺吓人 但不要命 |
[17:35] | There we go. | 戴上去 |
[17:37] | Yeah. There we go. | 好了 |
[17:42] | Follow my lead. Breathe how I do. | 学着我 像我一样深呼吸 |
[17:53] | It’s working. | 很有效 |
[17:55] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[17:58] | Heart rate 70 and dropping. How do you feel? | 心率70 还在下降 你感觉怎样 |
[18:00] | I feel better. | 我觉得好些了 |
[18:01] | Better? | 好些了 |
[18:03] | Good. You’re recovering. | 很好 你在恢复了 |
[18:10] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[18:11] | Do you want to meet us at the hospital? | 你想在医院跟我们会合吗 |
[18:14] | Wait, what did you say I had? | 等下 你刚才说我怎么了来着 |
[18:16] | Respiratory alkalosis. | 呼吸性碱中毒 |
[18:18] | Hyperventilating. | 就是换气过度 |
[18:19] | Serious? | 严重吗 |
[18:20] | You were having a panic attack. | 你就是被吓到了 |
[18:22] | Totally normal, especially under stress. | 完全正常 特别是在压力之下 |
[18:25] | And weddings can definitely be stressful. | 而婚礼肯定是挺有压力的 |
[18:28] | If I’m this stressed about getting married, | 如果我对结婚感到这么大压力 |
[18:30] | maybe I’m making a mistake. | 也许我就不该结婚 |
[18:32] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我倒不这么想 |
[18:33] | Our friend Chloe was dating this amazing guy, | 我们的朋友克洛伊和一个很棒的人约会 |
[18:36] | but just when it hit her how much he meant to her, | 但当她意识到他对她是多么重要时 |
[18:39] | she broke it off. | 她就和他吹了 |
[18:41] | So what happened? | 那然后呢 |
[18:43] | Someone smart smacked some sense into her. | 有个智者让她理性了起来 |
[18:45] | And now they’re engaged. | 现在他们订婚了 |
[18:52] | I don’t know, guys. | 我可不敢说 |
[18:52] | I had an investigator on the scene within an hour. | 我一个小时之内就派了调查员去现场 |
[18:54] | He didn’t clock anything suspicious. | 他没发现什么可疑之处 |
[18:56] | Pan frying on the stove top left unattended. | 平底锅在左上的灶眼上干烧着 |
[18:58] | That’s not exactly a stumper. | 这挺一目了然的 |
[19:00] | I’m sure that the pan started the fire, | 我确定是那锅引发的火灾 |
[19:02] | but who lit the stove? That’s the question. | 但是谁打着的火 这才是问题 |
[19:04] | I’m telling you something is off. | 我告诉你 这事有点不太对 |
[19:05] | This guy said that his mother-in-law | 这家伙说他岳母 |
[19:06] | was old and forgetful, | 上岁数好忘事 |
[19:07] | but she’s with it enough to play chess with her grandkid? | 但她还能和外孙子下象棋 |
[19:10] | Even when we were in the fire, | 即便是我们在火灾现场时 |
[19:11] | she seemed pretty sharp to me. | 我也觉得她脑子挺快的 |
[19:12] | And every time that his wife tried to talk, | 还有每当他老婆想要说话 |
[19:15] | he’d jump right in with an answer. | 他就打断她 替她回答 |
[19:16] | Always had the right thing to say. | 总是说得很圆滑 |
[19:18] | Yeah, well, my guy interviewed them both. | 我的调查员和他们俩都谈过 |
[19:20] | They left the house a half hour earlier | 他们半小时以前离开家 |
[19:22] | to shop for Halloween decorations. | 去买万圣节的装饰品 |
[19:23] | I got a time-stamped receipt and everything. | 我有标有时间的收据等等 |
[19:25] | But let’s say they’re leaving, | 假设他们是要出门了 |
[19:27] | Jim lets his wife go first, | 吉姆让他老婆先走 |
[19:28] | he hangs back, puts the pan on. | 他留在后面 把锅放上 |
[19:31] | They’re miles away before that oil boils over. | 油烧热之前他们已经开出去几里地了 |
[19:34] | Or maybe the old lady just made a mistake. | 也有可能的确是老太太的失误 |
[19:36] | Sharp-as-a-tack people | 就算是脑子很快的人 |
[19:37] | forget pots on stove tops all the time. | 也经常忘记火上的锅 |
[19:39] | That duplex fire in Norwood Park last week. | 上周诺伍德公园的那场复式公寓大火 |
[19:41] | That’s a 30-year-old who left a pan on the burner | 那可是个30岁的人把锅放在灶上 |
[19:43] | and fell asleep in front of the TV. | 然后在电视前睡着了 |
[19:45] | Killed him and his neighbor. | 把他自己和邻居都烧死了 |
[19:54] | Severide, when I took over OFI, | 西弗莱德 我接手火警调查办公室时 |
[19:56] | I inherited a mountain of backlog cases | 我还接了一大堆遗留下来的案子 |
[19:58] | that I’m struggling to close. | 我在尽量去结案 |
[19:59] | I’m can’t drop everything just because you have a hunch | 我没办法仅仅凭你的直觉在没有证据的情况下 |
[20:02] | without a lick of evidence to back it up. | 就把手头的一切都放下 |
[20:03] | You damn well should. | 你就应该这样做 |
[20:05] | She deserves that. | 为了她 你该去查清楚 |
[20:19] | Poor girl was a mess. | 可怜的姑娘就是一团乱啊 |
[20:21] | You should’ve seen this one. | 你真该看看她 |
[20:22] | She talked her right off the ledge. | 她几句话就把她给稳住了 |
[20:24] | She just needed a little reassurance. | 她只是需要点鼓励和肯定而已 |
[20:26] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[20:28] | This is the house with the women’s lounge, right? | 这是有女性休息室的消防队 对吧 |
[20:31] | You heard of us? | 你听说过我们 |
[20:32] | Shaw and me were just saying | 肖和我在说 |
[20:33] | we would kill for something like that at our firehouse. | 我们消防队也能有那样的地方我们干什么都行 |
[20:35] | Mind if we check it out? | 介意我们去看看吗 |
[20:37] | Not at all. | 没问题啊 |
[20:38] | Go. Make yourself at home. | 去吧 别客气 |
[20:40] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[20:47] | It’s official. | 这搞得正式了 |
[20:49] | People, women, are talking about our lounge. | 大家 妇女们 都在说我们的休息室呢 |
[20:52] | You know, soon enough, it’s gonna become a refuge | 要不了多久 这里就会成为 |
[20:55] | for female first responders all across the CFD. | 全芝加哥消防局女性急救员的庇护所了 |
[20:58] | We did that. | 是我们做的 |
[21:01] | I’m just sayin’. | 我要说的是 |
[21:02] | – We rule. – Yeah. | -我们真牛 -对 |
[21:04] | Give me some. | 击个掌吧 |
[21:07] | Yeah, but do you guys have any idea | 但你们想过 |
[21:10] | what kind of an uproar it would cause | 如果我们决定在消防队里搞个 |
[21:11] | if we decided to make a “men’s only” area | “仅限男性”的区域 会引起多大的 |
[21:14] | at the firehouse? | 骚动吗 |
[21:16] | The HR complaints, the lawsuits. | 人力资源的投诉 诉讼等等 |
[21:18] | We should do it. | 我们应该搞一个 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I’m not so sure. | 我不这么想 |
[21:20] | Yeah, that could really backfire. | 那可能会引火烧身啊 |
[21:22] | All right, yeah, we wouldn’t get away with it, | 没错 我们绝对吃不了兜着走 |
[21:24] | and you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[21:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:26] | The world is going to hell in a hand basket. | 这个世界要完蛋了 |
[21:30] | Sorry I made you wait. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[21:35] | Hey, Hermann! | 赫尔曼 |
[21:40] | Hey, thanks for backing me up with Van Meter today. | 谢谢你今天在范米特那挺我 |
[21:42] | Come on, you don’t gotta buy me drinks for that. | 行了 你不用为了那个请我喝酒 |
[21:44] | Course not. | 当然不是了 |
[21:45] | This is to celebrate your engagement. | 这是为了庆祝你的订婚 |
[21:49] | Chloe’s great. | 克洛伊人很好 |
[21:51] | And you’re one lucky bastard. | 你小子真走运啊 |
[21:54] | No one deserves it more. | 也就你配得上 |
[21:56] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢老大 |
[22:05] | It’s OFI. | 火警调查办公室 |
[22:07] | Hey, this is Severide. | 我是西弗莱德 |
[22:09] | Van Meter. Hey, yeah. | 范米特 你好 |
[22:12] | Twenty minutes. See you there. | 二十分钟 等下见 |
[22:14] | Sounds like you got through to him. | 听着你说服他了 |
[22:20] | What’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[22:21] | – Chief. – Yeah. | -队长 -嗯 |
[22:28] | – Hey, Chief. – Hey. | -队长 -你好 |
[22:33] | I read your shift report. | 我看了你的当班报告 |
[22:37] | You got a minute to talk about Gallo? | 有时间说说加洛的事吗 |
[22:39] | You didn’t have to come looking for me, Chief. | 你不用过来找我 队长 |
[22:41] | Four-word text would’ve covered it. | 四个字的短信就足够了 |
[22:42] | “I told you so.” | “我早说过” |
[22:45] | Well, there’s more to it than that. | 肯定不止这些吧 |
[22:48] | Listen, I know that I was wary about the young man at first, | 我知道我一开始的确担心这年轻人 |
[22:54] | but I have watched you | 但是我一直观察你 |
[22:56] | take him under your wing. | 你把他管教得很好 |
[22:58] | Casey, you found potential in him. | 凯西 你在他身上看到了潜力 |
[23:01] | I believe that under your command, | 我相信在你的帮助下 |
[23:03] | he will live up to that potential. | 他会发挥好他的潜力 |
[23:06] | So the fact that he defied an order | 所以他违抗命令 |
[23:09] | and went freelancing doesn’t bother you? | 擅自行动 你不生气吗 |
[23:13] | There is something you should know about Gallo, | 你还应该知道一些关于加洛的事 |
[23:18] | something that Chief Burkett, he shared with me. | 这是伯克特队长告诉我的 |
[23:20] | You know that fire he survived as a kid? | 你知道他小时候在那场火灾中幸存了下来吗 |
[23:26] | His family didn’t make it out. | 他的家人都没活下来 |
[23:29] | He lost everyone. | 他失去了所有的亲人 |
[23:32] | Damn. | 天爷 |
[23:33] | Now I probably should’ve told you. | 我可能应该早点告诉你的 |
[23:36] | Didn’t feel like my story to tell. | 虽然感觉不应该我来讲 |
[23:38] | His whole family? | 他的全家吗 |
[23:40] | Mother, father… | 妈妈 爸爸… |
[23:43] | little sister. | 还有个妹妹 |
[23:48] | Happened to Gallo around about the same age | 当时加洛的年纪就和 |
[23:51] | as that little boy who lost his grandmother yesterday. | 昨天失去外婆的那个小孩一样 |
[23:56] | You think that’s why he lost his head on that call? | 你认为他是因此才在出警时失去理智吗 |
[24:01] | It’s a reasonable assumption. | 这是个合理的假设 |
[24:04] | Then he should’ve explained that. | 那他应该解释一下 |
[24:07] | But he just should stood there while I tore him a new one | 但是他就站在那里 我又揭了一次他的伤疤 |
[24:09] | and didn’t say a word. | 一句话没说 |
[24:11] | I need to know that he understands what went wrong. | 我要确定他知道自己错在哪里了 |
[24:15] | If he doesn’t, how can I send Kidd or Mouch into danger | 如果不明白 我怎么能把基德和穆奇 |
[24:18] | with somebody who’s hiding his Achilles heel? | 和个隐藏致命弱点的人派到危险的地方呢 |
[24:21] | I support you whatever you decide. | 不管你做什么决定 我都支持 |
[24:23] | But I wanted you to have all the facts. | 但是我想让你了解所有情况 |
[24:32] | Van Meter? | 范米特 |
[24:33] | Yeah, in here. | 在这 |
[24:39] | Okay, so what are we doing? | 我们在这干吗 |
[24:41] | Well, after that guilt trip you laid on me, | 在你提出那个作案可能后 |
[24:44] | I started thinking about motive. | 我开始思考动机 |
[24:46] | There was no life insurance policy on the victim, | 受害者没有人寿保险 |
[24:48] | but I thought I should see if she had a nest egg, | 但我想我该看看她是否有存款 |
[24:50] | so I went down to her bank. | 所以我去了她的银行 |
[24:52] | I guess your victim clipped a lot of coupons… | 我猜受害人用了很多优惠券 |
[24:55] | because she squirreled away $320,000. | 因为她存了32万美元 |
[24:58] | People have killed for a lot less. | 比这更少的钱都足够让人谋财害命了 |
[25:01] | Well done, Van Meter. | 干的漂亮 范米特 |
[25:03] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们来这里干什么 |
[25:04] | It’s a solid theory, but there’s still no evidence. | 可靠的推理 但还没有证据 |
[25:06] | I’m hoping to find something physical that points to arson. | 我想找些直接证据证明是恶意纵火 |
[25:09] | Well, thanks for taking a closer look. | 谢谢你愿意仔细追查 |
[25:11] | You knew I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[25:12] | Seen enough of your hunches play out over the years. | 毕竟这些年来你的直觉一向准得可怕 |
[25:17] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:20] | This is a trailer line, right? | 这是引火线 是吧 |
[25:22] | Leading from the pot to the countertop? | 从锅里到厨房 |
[25:24] | The grease boiled over, caught fire in the gas flame, | 油烧开了 在燃气火焰上烧着 |
[25:27] | and ignited something else. | 又点燃了其他的东西 |
[25:29] | Dish towel. Something like that. | 洗碗布一类的东西 |
[25:31] | Not necessarily suspicious. | 没必要怀疑这个 |
[25:33] | But look at this. | 但是看这 |
[25:35] | Maybe a pile of oily rags. | 也许是一块油布 |
[25:37] | Pan with the rags and then… | 披着破布的锅 然后… |
[25:39] | the rags are what really got the fire going. | 破布才是真正起火的原因 |
[25:42] | Caught the curtains. | 点着了窗帘 |
[25:44] | The cookbooks. | 还有烹饪书 |
[25:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | Van Meter, isn’t this how the Norwood Park fire went down? | 范米特 这不就是诺伍德公园的起火原因吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah, it is. | 是 确实是 |
[25:57] | Every single detail. | 每处细节都一样 |
[25:58] | The Tribune wrote a piece | 论坛报写了一篇报道 |
[25:59] | describing every element of that fire. | 记录了那场火灾的每个细节 |
[26:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[26:03] | Are you saying that this guy used the Norwood Park fire | 你是说这个人用诺伍德公园火灾作为蓝图 |
[26:06] | as a blueprint for arson? | 进行了一场室内纵火吗 |
[26:09] | And murder. | 还有谋杀 |
[26:26] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[26:27] | Captain. | 队长 |
[26:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[26:29] | You’re the one who polished all these floors? | 是你给地板打蜡的吗 |
[26:31] | My cousin owns a janitorial service. | 我的表弟有家保洁公司 |
[26:33] | He lent me the machine. | 他借我机器的 |
[26:35] | But if there’s anything else you want me to do, | 但是如果你还想让我做些别的 |
[26:36] | just say the word. | 直接吩咐就好 |
[26:39] | What I really want is for you to tell me | 我真正想的是 你告诉我 |
[26:41] | what really happened the other day at that fire. | 那天在火灾到底发生了什么 |
[26:45] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[26:48] | You ordered me to the back of the house to check the rear entrance, | 当时你命令我到房子后检查后门 |
[26:50] | but you specified I do not go inside. | 但是你强调不让我进去 |
[26:53] | I took along my flat ax and my Halligan bar, | 我带着我的消防斧和铁铤 |
[26:55] | and used them to force entry on the back door. | 强行打开了后门 |
[26:58] | After that, I opened it approximately six inches | 之后 我打开了大约15厘米的门 |
[27:00] | to ensure that there were no victims | 确认没有人 |
[27:01] | caught on the inside of the door. | 被困在门里 |
[27:03] | You know what? Just… | 你知道吗 就… |
[27:06] | Finishing polishing the floors. | 把地打蜡好 |
[27:11] | And sharpen all the axes on Truck. | 把车上的所有的斧子磨快 |
[27:14] | You got it, Captain. | 没问题 队长 |
[27:21] | You see what I mean, Chief? | 局长 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[27:23] | Jim replicated the Norwood Park duplex fire to a tee. | 吉姆在室内重现了诺伍德公园的火灾 |
[27:26] | He had to make sure his fire was big enough | 他得确保火足够大 |
[27:27] | so that it would kill Phyllis. | 才能烧死菲丽丝 |
[27:29] | Do you have any physical evidence? | 有什么实际证据 |
[27:31] | Nothing conclusive, | 没有直接证据 |
[27:32] | and Van Meter’s taken his investigation as far as he can. | 范米特正在尽全力调查 |
[27:35] | He’ll refer it to CPD. | 他会提交给警方 |
[27:36] | It’s up to them to build a case. | 由警方负责立案 |
[27:39] | But you’re not hopeful. | 但是你并不觉得有戏 |
[27:41] | I think they’re gonna need a confession. | 我认为他们需要口供 |
[27:43] | I don’t think Jim’s gonna give it to them. | 我觉得吉姆是不会给他们的 |
[27:55] | Oh, man. | 兄弟 |
[27:57] | Still on the ropes, huh? | 还在干活啊 |
[28:00] | Any end in sight? | 有消停的可能吗 |
[28:01] | No idea. | 一点没有 |
[28:03] | This morning, Casey had me walking through | 今天早晨凯西让我回忆 |
[28:04] | what happened on the call. | 那天发生的事情 |
[28:06] | And when I tried telling him, | 我想跟他说时 |
[28:07] | he cut me off like I was talking gibberish. | 他打断了我 好像我在胡说 |
[28:09] | It’s like he’s waiting for the right excuse, but… | 他好像就是在等着抓我马脚 但是 |
[28:12] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[28:12] | I acknowledged it, and I apologized. | 我承认了 也道歉了 |
[28:15] | What else can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[28:18] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 哥们 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[28:22] | It’s on me. | 这事怪我 |
[28:23] | All I can do is keep working my ass off | 我能做的只有继续拼命工作 |
[28:25] | and show the Captain I’m meant to be here. | 让队长知道我值得在这里工作 |
[28:38] | I actually missed the women’s lounge when we were off shift. | 下班后我真的想念我们的女厕 |
[28:41] | It’s nicer than my apartment. | 比我的公寓还要好 |
[28:43] | Sounds like our lady friends are still enjoying the space. | 听起来我们的女性朋友还在享受这个空间 |
[29:00] | Hi, I’m Sylvie Brett. | 你好 我是希维尔·布莱特 |
[29:01] | I’m the PIC here at 51. You are? | 我是51队的急救主管 你是 |
[29:04] | Captain Leone. 119. | 里昂队长 119队 |
[29:06] | Great to meet you. So small thing. | 很高兴认识你 有个小事情 |
[29:09] | I’m pretty sure that smoking is prohibited in a firehouse. | 我很确定消防站禁止吸烟 |
[29:13] | Are you a paramedic or a narc? | 你是医护人员还是缉毒人员 |
[29:16] | It’s just that it smelled like autumn in Vermont last shift, | 只是本来这里闻起来像佛蒙特州的秋天 |
[29:20] | and now it’s closer to a– | 现在更接近于 |
[29:23] | Piña colada. | 冰镇果汁朗姆酒 |
[29:25] | You know, I thought the whole point of this place | 我以为这个地方的意义 |
[29:26] | was to be supportive of each other. | 在于互相支持 |
[29:28] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:30] | ‘Cause I’m not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now. | 但是现在我感受不到互相支持的氛围 |
[29:48] | All right, that’s good enough, Gallo. | 好了 够好了 加洛 |
[29:51] | – You can put the axes away. – Yep. | -你可以放下斧子了 -好的 |
[29:55] | So Mouch is gonna call Trudy, | 穆奇会给特鲁迪打电话 |
[29:57] | see if she can suss out who’s handling the PD investigation. | 看看她能不能查一下是谁在负责警方调查 |
[30:00] | What investigation? | 调查什么 |
[30:01] | You know that house fire from last shift? | 你知道上个班的火灾吗 |
[30:04] | It’s looking more and more like the dad | 看起来越来越像是父亲 |
[30:05] | set the fire to take out the mother-in-law. | 放火干掉岳母 |
[30:08] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 开玩笑吗 |
[30:09] | Yeah, crazy, right? | 是的 疯了 对吧 |
[30:11] | Turns out the old lady was sitting on a pile of cash. | 原来老太太坐拥大笔钱财 |
[30:14] | So he burned her alive. | 所以他把她活活烧死了 |
[30:16] | And he put his son through that… | 他让他的儿子经历了 |
[30:18] | that hell. I mean, the kid lost his house and his grandmother. | 那种事 孩子失去了房子和外婆 |
[30:22] | He was gonna run inside. I had to stop him. | 他本来要跑进去 我不得不拦着他 |
[30:24] | I had to physically stop him. | 我不得不用身体拦着他 |
[30:25] | – Gallo. – What? | -加洛 -干什么 |
[30:38] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 对不起 队长 |
[30:48] | I think I just figured out | 我觉得我想到办法 |
[30:49] | how we’re gonna break that son of a bitch. | 对付那个狗娘养的了 |
[31:02] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[31:03] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:13] | I’m pretty new to 51, too, | 我也刚到51队 |
[31:14] | so I don’t have much standing to give you advice, but… | 所以没什么资格给你建议 但是 |
[31:20] | if there’s one thing I know about this place, | 如果说我对这地方有什么了解的话 |
[31:21] | it’s that you can be yourself here. | 就是你可以在这里做自己 |
[31:24] | In fact, you have to be. | 事实上 你也必须这样 |
[31:28] | That rule about not going alone on a call, | 那个不能单独出警的规定 |
[31:31] | that applies inside the firehouse, too. | 同样适用于消防站内 |
[31:37] | Talk to Casey… | 跟凯西说说 |
[31:40] | about whatever it is going on with you. | 你到底怎么了 |
[32:07] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[32:08] | What’s up? | 还好吗 |
[32:09] | Thanks for meeting us. | 谢谢你来见我们 |
[32:10] | Of course. | 没事 |
[32:12] | What’s the play? | 怎么说 |
[32:14] | We just found out that the kid almost ran into the burning house. | 我们刚发现 那孩子差点跑进着火的房子 |
[32:16] | Could’ve easily died. | 差点就死了 |
[32:18] | I don’t think the parents know. | 我觉得父母应该不知道 |
[32:19] | And I figure if the dad feels enough guilt, | 我想如果爸爸足够内疚 |
[32:21] | maybe he’ll confess. | 也许他会认罪 |
[32:22] | All right, or, turn the wife against him, | 好的 或者 让他妻子与他对立 |
[32:24] | she helps us build a case. | 让她帮助我们立案 |
[32:33] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[32:35] | Thought that was you guys parked out here. | 猜到是你们把车停在这里了 |
[32:36] | Can you step outside for a sec? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[32:37] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[32:39] | Jim, this is Officer Ruzek. | 吉姆 这是鲁塞克警官 |
[32:41] | Chicago Police Department. | 芝加哥警署 |
[32:47] | What’s–what’s going on? | 这是 这是怎么了 |
[32:49] | Sir, is your wife home? | 先生 你太太在家吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah. Hey, Kristen, honey, come here. | 在 克里斯汀 亲爱的 过来 |
[32:55] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[32:56] | Your son Trevor. | 你们的儿子特雷弗 |
[32:58] | Did he tell you folks he tried to | 他有没有告诉你们 |
[32:59] | run into the fire to save his grandmother? | 他差点跑进火场救他外婆 |
[33:01] | What? | 什么 |
[33:02] | No, no, no, he was with his friend Toby, | 不 不 不 他和他的朋友托比一起 |
[33:04] | a block away, right? | 在一个街区外 对吧 |
[33:05] | – Yeah, he– – I mean, I know he | -是的 他 -我知道他 |
[33:07] | came back once he heard the sirens, but– | 一听到警笛声就回来了 但是 |
[33:09] | He showed up right when we did. | 我们刚到他就来了 |
[33:11] | If we didn’t have a man at the back door, | 如果后门没有我们的人 |
[33:13] | he would’ve run straight in. | 他就直接冲进去了 |
[33:16] | You should’ve made sure your boy was much further away | 你应该先确认孩子离得够远 |
[33:18] | before you lit that stove. | 再点燃炉子 |
[33:20] | – What does that mean? – I don’t understand. | -这是什么意思 -我不明白 |
[33:22] | We have reason to believe that Jim | 我们有理由相信吉姆 |
[33:24] | set that fire on purpose to kill your mother. | 故意放火烧死了你母亲 |
[33:26] | – What? – That’s crazy. | -什么 -疯了吧 |
[33:27] | That’s arson, murder, | 这是纵火 谋杀 |
[33:28] | and possibly child endangerment. | 和可能危及儿童安全 |
[33:30] | I didn’t set that fire. | 我没有放火 |
[33:31] | It means that your son is gonna go into the system | 也就是说在法庭处理本案期间 |
[33:33] | while this thing works its way through the court. | 你们儿子将被政府收容 |
[33:35] | – No. – I’m afraid so, ma’am. | -不 -恐怕是这样 女士 |
[33:37] | Whether you knew your husband’s plan or not, | 不管你是否知道你丈夫的计划 |
[33:39] | – doesn’t matter. – Hey, there was no plan. | -都不重要 -没有计划 |
[33:41] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[33:42] | I need you to come with me, okay? | 你要跟我走一趟 好吗 |
[33:43] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[33:44] | – I didn’t do anything. -You can walk out real easy, | -我什么都没做 -你可以自己走 |
[33:45] | or I can put you in cuffs and drag you off. | 或者我把你铐起来拖走 |
[33:47] | – Just listen to me. – Sir– | -听我说 -先生 |
[33:49] | He didn’t do anything. I did it. | 他什么都没做 是我做的 |
[33:53] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | I set the fire. | 是我放的火 |
[33:56] | Just please don’t send Trevor away. | 求你们不要捉特雷弗走 |
[33:58] | Kristen, honey, | 克里斯汀 亲爱的 |
[33:59] | -what are you saying? – I’m sorry. | -你在说什么 -对不起 |
[34:02] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[34:04] | She was napping. I… | 她当时在打盹 我 |
[34:07] | I thought she would go quickly, | 我以为她很快就会死掉 |
[34:09] | that the smoke would overwhelm her | 烟会把她淹没 |
[34:10] | like in that fire in the paper. | 就像报纸上那起火灾一样 |
[34:11] | They said the victims never even woke up. | 他们说受害者根本不会醒来 |
[34:14] | All that money, it should go to making our lives better. | 那些钱应该用来改善我们的生活 |
[34:18] | For Trevor. | 应该给特雷弗 |
[34:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:25] | I’m sorry, Jim. | 对不起 吉姆 |
[34:28] | We need to have a conversation | 我们得带你回去 |
[34:29] | – down at the district. – I’m so sorry. | -录口供 -对不起 |
[34:31] | – Come on. – Jim, I’m sorry. | -来吧 -吉姆 对不起 |
[34:33] | – Come on. – I’m so sorry, Jim. | -跟上 -对不起 吉姆 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry. Come on. | -对不起 -快点 |
[34:45] | So, yeah, thanks, Hank, for the update, | 汉克 谢谢你打过来 |
[34:47] | and thanks for helping Severide and Cruz out with that. | 还有谢谢你帮西弗莱德和克鲁兹的忙 |
[34:52] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 挂了 |
[34:56] | The things people are capable of… | 人真是什么样的事都干得出来 |
[35:00] | I’ll never understand it. | 我永远都没法明白 |
[35:02] | At least the boy still has his father. | 至少这男孩还有爸爸 |
[35:04] | Try and focus on the silver lining. | 试试专注着看好的一面 |
[35:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:09] | The definition of the word “lounge”– | “休息室”这个词的定义 |
[35:11] | The property is damaged. | 这个地方毁了 |
[35:19] | We created this space so that women | 我们创造这个空间就是为了让 |
[35:21] | could come together and bond and relax. | 姑娘们聚在一起联络感情和放放轻松 |
[35:24] | I was relaxed until you came in. | 你进来之前我很放松 |
[35:28] | I… | 我 |
[35:35] | Chief. | 队长 |
[35:42] | The women’s lounge is a disaster. | 女休息室就是个馊主意 |
[35:45] | You gotta help me shut it down. | 你得帮我关了它 |
[35:47] | These women from other firehouses started coming in | 其他消防局的女的开始过来 |
[35:50] | and some of them are just horrible human beings, | 有的真是太令人讨厌了 |
[35:53] | and now they won’t leave. | 现在她们不肯走了 |
[35:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | If you set things right in the blue office, | 如果你把蓝色办公室收拾好 |
[35:57] | I will make sure that no one from another house | 我保证不会有其他消防局的人 |
[35:59] | set foot in it again. | 再踏脚进来 |
[36:02] | Thank you, Chief. I… | 谢谢你 队长 我 |
[36:04] | really, really, appreciate it, | 真的 真的太感谢了 |
[36:07] | and.. | 还有 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry for all the chaos. | 对不起 我弄得一团糟 |
[36:12] | The community that you were looking to create in there… | 希望这次会提醒你 |
[36:16] | hopefully this will remind you that you already had that… | 你想在休息室里营造的那种小社区 |
[36:19] | out here. | 这里已经有了 |
[36:27] | It’ll be nice to have you back in the common room. | 公共休息室欢迎你们回来 |
[36:32] | You were missed. | 大家都想你们 |
[36:38] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢 赫尔曼 |
[36:44] | That’s some pretty high-level interrogation you did on that case. | 你在那案子里的套话技巧也太厉害了吧 |
[36:47] | You’ve might’ve missed your calling being a detective. | 你可能错过了该成为警探的机会 |
[36:50] | Couldn’t have done it without you, brother. | 怎么少得了你的功劳 老兄 |
[36:55] | You know what? I wanted to ask you something. | 我有点事想问你 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[36:59] | I was thinking about my wedding, and… | 我在想我的婚礼 |
[37:05] | I would ask Otis if he were here. | 如果奥蒂斯在这儿我会问他 |
[37:08] | But he’s not. | 但他不在 |
[37:11] | And so, um… | 所以 |
[37:14] | I wanted to ask you, | 我想问你 |
[37:18] | – if maybe you’re– – Joe… | -你能不能 -乔 |
[37:22] | Are you asking me to be your best man? | 你是不是想我做你的伴郎 |
[37:26] | Would you? | 你愿意吗 |
[37:29] | Hell yes. | 当然愿意 |
[37:36] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 头儿 |
[37:39] | Drinks on me. | 请你喝东西 |
[37:44] | Captain, you got a second? I need to tell you something. | 队长 你有空吗 我想说些事儿 |
[37:47] | Yeah. Go right ahead. | 有空 说吧 |
[38:03] | When I was a kid… | 我小时候 |
[38:05] | part of the story I don’t often tell… | 我很少告诉别人这些往事 |
[38:11] | I lost my entire family in that fire. | 我在那场火灾中失去了全家人 |
[38:17] | But the thing is… | 但问题是 |
[38:21] | I heard my little sister call my name from across the hall. | 我那时听到我妹妹在大厅对面叫我 |
[38:28] | And I was so scared… | 我太害怕了 |
[38:31] | that I ran for the closet. | 我跑到衣柜里去了 |
[38:37] | To this day, I’ll never know… | 直到现在 我永远不会知道 |
[38:41] | if I could’ve saved her. | 我原本救不救得了她 |
[38:44] | Maybe I could’ve saved them all. | 或许我本来能救所有人 |
[38:52] | When I saw that kid the other day… | 那天我看到那小孩的时候 |
[38:56] | so…scared…for his family… | 是那么的 担心 他的家人 |
[39:05] | It took me right back to that night. | 它让我想起那个夜晚 |
[39:13] | And I… | 然后我 |
[39:15] | I lost control of myself. | 我失控了 |
[39:21] | I don’t know if that means I can’t be a firefighter anymore. | 我不知道这是否意味着我不能再当消防员 |
[39:27] | But that’s what happened. | 但事实就是这样 |
[39:32] | Actually… | 其实 |
[39:35] | that’s what gonna make you a great firefighter. | 这会让你成为一名优秀的消防员 |
[39:44] | We all have some kind of pain we’re living with. | 我们每个人都有自己的痛苦 |
[39:49] | I lost my fiancée in a fire. | 我在火灾中失去了我的未婚妻 |
[39:52] | And it took me a long, long time to recover. | 我花了很长很长时间才恢复过来 |
[39:57] | This whole house lost Otis. | 这个家庭失去了奥蒂斯 |
[40:00] | And that wound isn’t healing any time soon. | 这个伤口不会很快愈合 |
[40:04] | But when you can admit to the pain… | 但当你能承认痛苦 |
[40:08] | own it… | 接受痛苦 |
[40:11] | That’s when it scars over, makes you stronger. | 那就是它愈合的时候 让你更坚强 |
[40:15] | Becomes the armor you wear into battle. | 它会变成你在战场上穿的盔甲 |
[40:25] | I hate it, letting you down. | 我讨厌让你失望 |
[40:31] | Don’t do it again. | 那以后别这样了 |
[40:35] | I won’t, captain. | 我以后不会了 队长 |