时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:05] | He’s been like this for a week. | 他已经这样一个星期了 |
[00:07] | I’m going to ask Chloe to marry me. | 我要向克洛伊求婚 |
[00:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[00:10] | I’m having second thoughts about us. | 关于我们 我有些犹豫了 |
[00:13] | This makes no sense. | 这一点都说不通啊 |
[00:14] | I’m really sorry, Joe. | 我真的很抱歉 乔 |
[00:16] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[00:18] | Next week, future fire service leaders | 下周 未来的消防领袖 |
[00:21] | are hosting an event, and I would be very grateful | 有个活动 如果你愿意代表我们分局参加 |
[00:24] | if you represented our district. | 我会感激不尽 |
[00:27] | I don’t have any leadership experiences to share. | 我没有任何领导经验可分享 |
[00:30] | You know who I’ve never doubted, not once? | 你知道我从来没有怀疑过谁吗 |
[00:32] | You. | 是你 |
[00:35] | You got everything you need for the trip? | 路上需要的都带齐了吗 |
[00:36] | I got every Flamin’ Hot snack they had at the grocery store | 我把小卖店里所有的饼干都买了 |
[00:40] | plus a gallon of milk. | 还买了一大桶牛奶 |
[00:41] | – Good thinking. – Mm-hmm. | -想的挺周全 -没错 |
[00:43] | I’m surprised how not nervous I am, you know? | 我这么冷静我还真没想到 |
[00:46] | I’m feeling very chill. | 我可是非常镇静的 |
[00:48] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -好啊 -就是 |
[00:50] | Figure these leadership conferences happen every year, | 我就觉着这个领袖活动每年都办 |
[00:52] | and you know, plenty of firefighters | 而好多其他的消防员 |
[00:54] | survive them, so… | 都挺过来了 所以 |
[00:56] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:57] | I forgot to pack a phone charger. | 我忘了带充电器了 |
[00:59] | If you want me-I can run back up. | 需要的话我可以跑上去拿 |
[01:00] | Aspirin. God, what’s wrong with me? | 还忘了阿司匹林 天啊 我这是怎么了 |
[01:02] | – I’m–I’m sure they have… – And earplugs. | -我确定他们准备了 -还有耳塞 |
[01:04] | Oh, I can’t sleep in bunks without earplugs. | 没有耳塞我可睡不了卧铺 |
[01:07] | – Stella. – I–oh! | -史黛拉 -我… |
[01:09] | Hey, my charger’s right here. | 你看 原来充电器在这里 |
[01:12] | Ah, and I did pack earplugs. | 啊 原来我带耳塞了 |
[01:14] | I knew it. Okay. | 我就知道 好了 |
[01:16] | And you know what? | 我跟你说 |
[01:18] | They probably have aspirin at the conference. | 大会上可能也准备了阿司匹林 |
[01:20] | So don’t worry about that. | 所以不用担心了 |
[01:22] | Okay. I won’t. | 好吧 我不担心 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:31] | All right, I’ll call you tonight. | 那好 我晚上给你打电话 |
[01:35] | You got this, Stella Kidd. | 你能行的 史黛拉·基德 |
[01:53] | So did Cruz pop the question? | 克鲁兹问出口了吗 |
[01:55] | He hasn’t said anything to me yet, | 他还什么都没告诉我 |
[01:56] | but I’m not just gonna outright ask him because– | 但我不会直接去问他 因为 |
[01:59] | Cruz, did you propose to Chloe? | 克鲁兹 你向克洛伊求婚了吗 |
[02:02] | Uh, nah. Haven’t had the chance yet. | 还没 还没机会说 |
[02:05] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[02:07] | Engagements and proposals, | 订婚和求婚 |
[02:08] | they’re complicated and personal. | 都是非常复杂私密的事情 |
[02:10] | Not this one. | 他这可不算 |
[02:11] | I mean, Chloe’s head over heels. | 你看克洛伊多喜欢他 |
[02:12] | You’ve seen the way she looks at him. | 你也见过她是怎么看他的 |
[02:15] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[02:16] | While Kidd’s out, I want you driving Truck | 基德不在 我想让你开水罐车 |
[02:19] | You got it, Captain. | 好的 老大 |
[02:20] | That’s awesome, man. Congrats. | 挺好啊 老哥 恭喜你 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’ve done it once or twice. | 其实我开过几次 |
[02:23] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:24] | Well, the routes have changed some | 现在的驾驶路线 |
[02:25] | since the horse and buggy days. | 跟马车时代有点不一样了 |
[02:28] | Says the guy they used to call Curby | 某个因为开车拐弯太急 |
[02:30] | for taking corners too short. | 被人叫做”小弯”的人还有脸说 |
[02:33] | Hey, it was an unearned nickname. | 我根本没这外号说的 |
[02:36] | We believe you, Curby. | 我们相信你 小弯 |
[02:37] | Hey everyone, before we get started, | 大家伙儿 在开始之前 |
[02:40] | I think all of us here at 51 | 我觉得我们51队的人 |
[02:42] | could stand to be better informed | 有权对队内队外的 |
[02:44] | about things happening in and around the station. | 大事小情享有知情权 |
[02:47] | So I took it upon myself to create a newsletter | 所以我便自作主张 做了一份简报 |
[02:52] | to keep everyone in the know. | 好让大家跟上节奏 |
[02:57] | – “The Burn Notice”? – Yeah. | -《火线警报》 -没错 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I thought– | 我就是觉得 |
[03:00] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[03:01] | Wasn’t it your birthday last shift? | 你上次轮班时正好过生日吧 |
[03:04] | Oh, Mouch, did we all forget? | 穆奇 我们都忘了吗 |
[03:05] | No, no. That’s not why– | 不是不是 我不是为了这个 |
[03:06] | Then why does it say Mouch’s belated birthday celebration | 那为什么每日动态这一栏里有一行 |
[03:11] | on the daily events? | “穆奇迟来的庆生会” |
[03:12] | – I did this for team unity. – And cake. | -我这么做是为了队内团结 -还有蛋糕 |
[03:16] | Well, who doesn’t love cake? | 谁不喜欢吃蛋糕 |
[03:18] | That’s what unity is. | 蛋糕就是团结嘛 |
[03:22] | Okay, listen up. | 好了 都听着 |
[03:24] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号水罐车 3号救援队 61号救护车 |
[03:27] | car accident. | 发生车祸 |
[03:45] | Hey, my girlfriend, she needs help. | 我的女友 快救救她 |
[03:47] | She had her feet on the dash. | 她的脚放在仪表盘上了 |
[03:51] | It looks like the airbag sent her knees into her face. | 看起来是气囊把膝盖顶到了她脸上 |
[03:54] | Broken nose, blunt force trauma to both eyes, | 鼻骨断了 两只眼睛伤得很重 |
[03:56] | open compound fracture to the femur. | 股骨出现开放性骨折 |
[03:57] | Could be a bilateral break. | 可能是两侧断裂 |
[03:59] | Could also have a cervical or hip fracture. | 还可能有宫颈或髋骨骨折 |
[04:01] | Forget the traction splint. | 别用牵引夹了 |
[04:02] | I’ll get the K.E.D. from the rig. | 我去拿躯干固定器 |
[04:05] | If she’s bleeding internally, | 如果她在内出血 |
[04:06] | we’ve got five minutes until she crashes. | 那我们只有五分钟时间 |
[04:21] | Just be careful here. The car is shifting. | 小心点 车在动 |
[04:23] | Cruz, Tony, get some cribbing. | 克鲁兹 托尼 拿点支撑杆 |
[04:25] | Keep it stable. I’ll grab the Jaws. | 稳住 我去拿钳子 |
[04:26] | – Is she gonna be okay? – Just step back. | -她会没事吗 -你先退后 |
[04:30] | Just hold on. We’ll get you out. | 坚持住 我们会救你出来的 |
[04:31] | We need to get these cars apart. | 得把那些车分开 |
[04:32] | I can throw a chain on the truck. | 可以用卡车带链条拉开 |
[04:34] | We need to anchor the other car somehow. | 还得想个办法固定另外一辆车 |
[04:37] | How about him? | 那辆车怎么样 |
[04:39] | – That could work. – Hey, you! | -也许可以 -你 |
[04:41] | We need your help! | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[04:42] | Back your tow truck up to the convertible here, | 把你的车开到敞篷这边 |
[04:45] | hitch it, and hold steady while I pull ’em apart. | 钩住 我把它们拉开的时候你抓稳了 |
[04:48] | – Hey man, I’m just– – Now, man! | -哥们 我… -快点 |
[04:53] | Good. | 好 |
[05:01] | Hey, miss, you okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[05:04] | I just got my license. My mom’s gonna murder me. | 我刚拿到驾照 我妈会杀了我的 |
[05:07] | Gallo. | 加洛 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 在 |
[05:10] | Walk her over to the paramedic. | 把她送到医护那边 |
[05:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[05:12] | – Hey, uh, how are you feeling… – Nicole. | -你感觉如何… -我叫妮可 |
[05:14] | Nicole. How are you feeling, Nicole? | 妮可 你感觉还好吗 妮可 |
[05:16] | It wasn’t my fault, I swear. | 不是我的错 我发誓 |
[05:18] | The guy in front of me, | 我前面那辆车 |
[05:19] | he slammed on the brakes for no reason, | 忽然就踩了刹车 |
[05:21] | so I stepped on mine and wham. | 于是我也踩了刹车 就追尾了 |
[05:23] | – Okay, uh, where’s the guy? – Took off. | -好 这辆车在哪里 -走了 |
[05:27] | – I’m not making this up. – No, I know you’re not. | -我没有编故事 -我知道 |
[05:30] | All right, so, uh, let’s let these guys check you out | 好了 我让他们检查一下你的身体 |
[05:32] | and make sure you’re all right, okay? | 看看有没有什么异常 好吗 |
[05:34] | – Yeah, okay. – Thanks, man. | -好 谢了 兄弟 |
[05:36] | Keep coming, little more. | 再来 还差一点 |
[05:45] | Good. | 好 |
[05:46] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[05:49] | Here we go! | 开始 |
[05:59] | Okay, that’s good. | 不错 |
[06:03] | Get me out of here. | 救我出去 |
[06:05] | Hang on, we’re almost there. | 坚持住 快好了 |
[06:14] | Right behind you. | 我在 |
[06:18] | All right, easy. I got her. | 慢慢来 我扶到她了 |
[06:20] | Nice and easy. | 轻点 |
[06:21] | Calm down. We got you. | 别害怕 我们在 |
[06:24] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:31] | – We got you. – She’s good. | -接住了 -她没事了 |
[06:40] | Nice work, Mouch. | 干得漂亮 穆奇 |
[06:44] | I get some sort of bonus or something, man? | 这个有没有劳务费啊 |
[06:47] | What? | 什么 |
[06:48] | Ah, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[06:50] | You people want free work, free work. | 你们就想要免费劳动力 免费 |
[06:59] | Okay. All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Hi, Stella Kidd. Firehouse 51, Chicago. | 我叫斯黛拉·基德 芝加哥51消防队 |
[07:18] | Justina Ortiz. House 83, Pittsburgh. | 我叫贾斯汀娜·奥提兹 匹兹堡83消防队 |
[07:21] | Ah, it looks like they’re doing a killer job | 看来他们在消灭性别差异上 |
[07:24] | closing the gender gap, huh? | 做得很不错 |
[07:27] | What? | 什么 |
[07:28] | Oh, we’re the only two women here. | 这里只有我们两个女性 |
[07:33] | Right. | 哦 |
[07:34] | I actually didn’t know another female officer | 我其实没听说还会有其他女指挥官 |
[07:36] | would be attending. | 参加这次活动 |
[07:37] | Oh, I’m not an officer, actually. | 我不是指挥官 |
[07:40] | Well, not yet but… | 至少现在不是 |
[07:43] | I thought this was officers only. | 这不是只能指挥官参加的吗 |
[07:46] | Donahue, congrats! | 唐纳修 恭喜你 |
[07:49] | I heard you finally made lieutenant. | 听说你终于升副队了 |
[07:59] | Hey, you guys. | 你们俩 |
[08:01] | Oh, Luke, you’re like a foot taller | 卢克 你怎么比上次见面 |
[08:03] | than the last time I saw you. | 好像又长了三十公分 |
[08:04] | What are you guys feeding him? | 你们到底喂他吃了什么 |
[08:06] | I keep telling Cindy to put a book on his head, | 我总是让辛迪拿本书放他头上 |
[08:07] | but he keeps growing. | 但他还是一直长个儿 |
[08:10] | – I like your shirt. – Thanks. | -衣服很帅气 -谢谢 |
[08:12] | He wants to be a firefighter, just like his papa. | 他想当消防员 跟他爸爸一样 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I tried talking him out of it, | 是啊 我想劝他不要 |
[08:17] | but he’s stubborn like me. | 但他跟我一样倔强 |
[08:18] | Well, that logo looks really good on you. | 这个标志真的很适合你 |
[08:21] | Um, have you seen Mouch? | 见到穆奇了吗 |
[08:23] | Uh, in his spot, I assume. | 应该在他位置上吧 |
[08:25] | Okay, well, it’s good to see you guys. | 好 见到你们真好 |
[08:28] | And then Mouch ran over and was like, | 然后穆奇跑过去说 |
[08:30] | “We’re commandeering your tow truck!” | “我们要征用你的拖车” |
[08:32] | Uh, I never used the word commandeering. | 我从没用过”征用”这个词 |
[08:35] | Either way, it was pretty badass. | 不管怎样 简直酷毙了 |
[08:37] | Everyone tells you to watch the officers at 51, | 大家都告诉你要跟着51队的消防员学 |
[08:41] | but I’ve learned the most from watching this guy. | 但我跟着这家伙学到的最多 |
[08:47] | Mouch, I’ve been thinking about your newsletter. | 穆奇 我一直在考虑你的小报 |
[08:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:51] | It’s a great idea, don’t get me wrong, | 这是个好主意 别误会 |
[08:53] | but the execution. | 但是这个排版 |
[08:55] | I just–I just feel like it’s a little lacking, no offense. | 我就是觉得缺了点什么 无意冒犯 |
[08:58] | Offense taken. | 已经被你冒犯了 |
[08:59] | There’s just so much more we could do with it. | 我们可以做的还有很多 |
[09:01] | – We? – Yeah. | -我们吗 -是的 |
[09:02] | Just like we did with “Sheets on Fire.” | 就像我们以前对《着火的床单》做的那样 |
[09:04] | What’s “Sheets on Fire”? | 什么是《着火的床单》 |
[09:05] | Yeah, what’s “Sheets on Fire”? | 对 什么是《着火的床单》 |
[09:07] | Uh, it doesn’t have to be fancy. | 不用很花哨 |
[09:08] | Just five or six pages of quality content. | 只要有五到六页的高质量内容就行 |
[09:11] | Horoscopes, recipes, photos from department events. | 星座星语 菜谱 局里大事的照片 |
[09:14] | Everyone can get involved. A morale builder. | 大家都可以参与进来 提高士气 |
[09:16] | Uh, can I do a story on firefighter bars? | 我能写篇关于消防员酒吧的报道吗 |
[09:19] | Yes! See? Great idea. | 可以 看到了吗 好主意来了 |
[09:20] | Can I get the per diem for research? | 那我能天天去调研吗 |
[09:22] | Well, I’m down to help. | 好 我愿意帮忙 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I was actually on the staff at my school paper. | 对 我以前也是学校报社的成员 |
[09:27] | Oh, yes! This is gonna be so next level. | 真棒 这份小报的水准会提高不少 |
[09:30] | I–I… | 我…我 |
[09:35] | Looking for someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[09:37] | Captain Casey. | 凯西队长 |
[09:40] | Rick Ferguson, with the city safety committee. | 我叫瑞克·弗格森 是城市安全委员会的 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[09:44] | I understand your crew responded | 我知道你的同事今天早上救援了 |
[09:45] | to a multiple vehicle collision this morning. | 一次多车碰撞事故 |
[09:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:49] | Eyewitnesses said that you had to do a little improvising, | 有目击者说你们当时不得不随机应变 |
[09:52] | used your truck to get one car off of another? | 用你们的云梯车把两辆车分开 |
[09:54] | Yeah, it was, uh, a real time-sensitive save. | 没错 是这样 时间真的很紧迫 |
[09:57] | Who was driving the rig? | 当时是谁开的车 |
[09:58] | That’d be Randall McHolland. | 是兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[10:00] | Uh, that was no big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[10:02] | I just happened to be on driving duty today. | 今天正好轮到我开车 |
[10:05] | Kind of a fluke, actually. | 其实也是侥幸 |
[10:08] | – Mr. McHolland? – Yup. | -你是麦考兰先生 -是的 |
[10:09] | Did you enlist a civilian tow truck operator | 你今天找过民用拖车操作员来 |
[10:12] | to move those cars today? | 挪那些车吗 |
[10:14] | Well, uh, yes. | 是的 |
[10:15] | See we–we needed a way to stabilize the car | 我们需要想办法从下面稳住那辆车 |
[10:17] | on the bottom while I pulled the– | 这样我才能拖… |
[10:18] | These private tow companies | 市里不会补偿这些 |
[10:20] | are not indemnified by the city. | 私人拖车公司 |
[10:23] | Do you not understand the liability issues | 你不知道这样会造成 |
[10:25] | that you’ve created? | 责任归属问题吗 |
[10:27] | If one thing had gone wrong, | 如果有一个环节出了问题 |
[10:29] | if that tow truck had been damaged, | 损坏了拖车 |
[10:30] | or God forbid, that operator had been injured, | 或操作员受伤了 但愿不会 |
[10:33] | you would’ve exposed the city to a major lawsuit. | 你可能会让市政府陷入一场大官司 |
[10:36] | It all worked out. We made the save. | 全部都解决了 救援结束了 |
[10:40] | It all worked out today. | 今天是解决了 |
[10:43] | Let’s make sure there’s not a next time. | 我们要保证不会有下次 |
[10:49] | Oh, and you really ought to think about putting | 你真的应该考虑找个人帮你的 |
[10:53] | somebody else behind the wheel of your truck, Captain. | 云梯车队背锅 队长 |
[10:57] | Because ultimately, you are responsible for his actions. | 因为最终要对他的行为负责的人是你 |
[11:14] | It was absolutely necessary to move the car, Chief. | 当时绝对有必要把那辆车挪开 队长 |
[11:17] | The girl’s life depended on it. | 要不然那个女孩就没命了 |
[11:18] | It was the right call to make. | 那是个正确的决定 |
[11:24] | File your reports. I’ll talk to Chief Walker. | 把你们的报告写好 我要跟沃克局长谈谈 |
[11:34] | Hey Chief, um, so Brett assigned me | 队长 布莱特安排我 |
[11:37] | to write a profile on someone, | 给几位同事写简介 |
[11:39] | and I was thinking, you know, maybe you– | 然后我就想 也许你… |
[11:41] | – Out. – Right, yeah. | -出去 -行 好 |
[11:44] | Uh, door opened or closed? | 要关门吗 |
[11:49] | I look around, and I don’t see the leaders of tomorrow. | 我环视四周 看到的不是明天的领袖 |
[11:54] | I see the leaders of today. | 而是今天的领袖 |
[11:57] | Most of you already have degrees in fire science, | 你们大部分人都取得了消防科学 |
[11:59] | fire service management, and hazardous materials, | 消防服务管理和危险品处理的学位 |
[12:03] | but you never stop learning. | 但你们从不停止学习 |
[12:04] | So we’re gonna kick things off today with a pop quiz. | 所以今天我们先从突击测验开始 |
[12:13] | You were told to gear up. | 已经通知你们准备好行动了 |
[12:15] | Where are your gloves? | 你的手套呢 |
[12:17] | Right here, Chief. | 在这里 局长 |
[12:20] | Well, why aren’t they on your hands? | 为什么没戴在手上 |
[12:22] | Shoulder that hose pack up the stairs and back! | 背上软管爬上楼梯再下来 |
[12:25] | – Yup. – Go, go, go, go! | -是 -快快快 |
[12:30] | All right, first question, | 好 第一个问题 |
[12:32] | evidence is collected during what phase of the fire? | 在火灾第几个阶段收集证据 |
[12:37] | Okay, that covers columns for department wide news, | 栏目包括部门新闻 |
[12:40] | weather reports, and fall fashion. | 天气预报 以及秋季时尚 |
[12:41] | Fall what? | 秋季什么 |
[12:42] | Not everything is for you, Hermann. | 并不是所有事都是为你准备的 赫尔曼 |
[12:44] | This is supposed to be a newsletter. | 这本应是新闻通讯 |
[12:47] | Did you even ask– | 你问没问… |
[12:48] | Okay, how about these blind items? | 这些谜语怎么样 |
[12:51] | Two second shifters recently took a shower together, | 两个值二班岗的人一起洗了个澡 |
[12:54] | and not to save water. | 而不节约用水 |
[12:55] | Severide and Kidd. | 西弗莱德和基德 |
[12:57] | Fine, how about this one? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[12:59] | Late one night in the laundry room– | 某一天晚上在洗衣房里… |
[13:01] | Severide and Kidd. | 西弗莱德和基德 |
[13:02] | Wait, wait. I wanna hear the rest. | 等等 我想听听后半句 |
[13:04] | Well, those two have the only gossip right now. | 他们俩是现在唯一的八卦对象 |
[13:15] | Hey, Joe, um, I don’t wanna bug you about this, but– | 乔 我不想打扰你 但是… |
[13:18] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | I didn’t propose because Chloe broke up with me. | 我没求婚是因为克洛伊和我分手了 |
[13:23] | – Wait, what? – She dumped me. | -等等 什么 -她把我甩了 |
[13:28] | Wait, is that not what you were gonna ask? | 等等 这是你想问的吗 |
[13:30] | I–I was just gonna see | 我只想问问你 |
[13:31] | if you would maybe do a section on the Slamigan | 想不想在《燃烧通告》里 |
[13:33] | in the “Burn Notice.” | 做一个关于铤锤的部分 |
[13:37] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:39] | Well, hey. Wait. | 等等 |
[13:46] | I didn’t want to make a big thing of it. | 我不想把这件事当个大事 |
[13:48] | You know, breakups happen, right? | 分手很平常 对吗 |
[13:50] | No! | 不 |
[13:51] | I mean, yes, they happen, but this is– | 确实很经常 但这… |
[13:54] | I mean, you have every right to make a big thing of this. | 你有权利为此感到悲伤 |
[13:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:00] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[14:04] | Honestly, this doesn’t make sense. | 说实话 这说不通啊 |
[14:06] | The way you two are with each other. | 你们两个人在一起的状态 |
[14:09] | I thought so too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[14:12] | Did she give you a reason? | 她告诉你原因了吗 |
[14:15] | No, not really, | 没有 |
[14:17] | but it’s like she knew I was gonna propose. | 但她好像知道我要求婚 |
[14:22] | And I–maybe that’s what made her realize that I’m not the one. | 或许这让她意识到我不是那个对的人 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I’m… | 是啊 我… |
[14:28] | it’s for the best, right? | 这是最好的 对吧 |
[14:30] | At least I saved myself the embarrassment of her | 至少她拒绝我或是破坏婚约 |
[14:31] | saying no or breaking up the engagement. | 比这要难堪的多 |
[14:37] | I’m so sorry. I just–I meant–I– | 抱歉 我只是… |
[14:39] | No, you’re — you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[14:42] | It was awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[14:49] | Joe. | 乔 |
[15:07] | Hey, you hitting the showers? | 你要洗澡吗 |
[15:10] | What? Oh, uh, no. | 什么 不 |
[15:12] | I’m just thinking. | 我在思考 |
[15:17] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[15:19] | Forget about what that guy said. | 别再想那个人说的了 |
[15:22] | You called an audible, and the result was six points. | 你拉响了警报 结果非常好 |
[15:26] | It was cool to watch. | 看起来很棒 |
[15:30] | I appreciate what you’re saying, | 我很感激你说的话 |
[15:32] | but maybe don’t follow my example. | 但或许不要以我为榜样 |
[15:38] | I mean, you, aim higher up the ladder. | 目标更远大一些 |
[15:41] | Severide, Casey, Herrmann. | 西弗莱德 凯西 赫尔曼 |
[15:48] | They know what they’re doing. | 他们知道他们在做什么 |
[16:00] | You know– | 你知道… |
[16:08] | It sounds like you had a busy first day. | 听上去你的第一天很忙啊 |
[16:10] | I haven’t run that many stairs since the academy, | 自从毕业以后我就没爬过那么多楼梯了 |
[16:12] | but it’s all good, and somehow making me a leader? | 但挺好的 这样我就能当领袖了吗 |
[16:17] | So they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[16:18] | Yeah, not to brag or anything, | 可不是吹牛 |
[16:19] | but I’m pretty sure I had the fastest time. | 但我确定我是最快的 |
[16:22] | So it’s going well then. | 看来过得不错 |
[16:23] | Yeah. Totally. | 当然了 |
[16:27] | The thing is there’s this guy here from Colorado. | 问题是 有个来自科罗拉多的人 |
[16:32] | He’s a wildland expert. He just won a Medal of Valor. | 他是荒野求生专家 他刚获得一枚英勇勋章 |
[16:36] | And I was excited about this scuba class tomorrow | 我很期待明天的潜水课 |
[16:39] | because, you know, you got me ready for it. | 因为你让我位置准备好了 |
[16:41] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[16:42] | Some other guy here’s a legit former Navy Seal. | 有个人是前海豹突击队队员 |
[16:46] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[16:47] | I… | 我… |
[16:50] | I’m just not sure that I fit in with this crowd, that’s all. | 我不确定我能否融入这些人里 仅此而已 |
[16:53] | And what’s worse is that I just– | 更糟糕的是 |
[16:55] | I feel like I’m letting Boden down | 我感觉我让博登失望了 |
[16:57] | because he picked me for this, and I have no idea why. | 因为他选了我 我不知道为什么 |
[17:00] | I… | 我… |
[17:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I’m–I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[17:07] | I just don’t know if you want advice or to vent. | 我只是不知道你是需要建议还是发泄 |
[17:11] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[17:13] | After I snapped at you. | 我明明都冲你发脾气了 |
[17:15] | I learned my lesson. | 我接受教训了 |
[17:18] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61… | 81号云梯队 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[17:19] | – That’s me. – Go get ’em. | -叫我呢 -加油 |
[17:21] | Car accident, 1753 Apollo… | 车祸 阿波罗1753号… |
[17:22] | Hey Kelly, real quick. | 凯利 就说一句 |
[17:24] | Can you just tell me that I got this one more time? | 你能再和我说一遍我能行吗 |
[17:30] | You got this, Stella Kidd. | 你能行 史黛拉·基德 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:52] | We haven’t released the scene! | 我们现场还没处理完呢 |
[17:58] | Stop the truck! | 把车停下 |
[18:12] | Mouch, Gallo, grab the extinguishers. | 穆奇 加洛 把灭火器拿来 |
[18:15] | – This one could flash on us. – Copy that, Captain. | -火有可能烧起来 -收到 队长 |
[18:18] | You okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[18:20] | – It’s my arm. – Okay, try not to move. | -我的胳膊 -尽量别动 |
[18:22] | Help is on the way. | 援助马上就到 |
[18:23] | Hey, back up! | 退后 |
[18:26] | Can I get some cribbing and struts to stabilize this thing? | 能放些支撑杆和抗压柱来把车稳定住吗 |
[18:29] | – Don’t let it tip over. – Copy that! | -别让它翻过来 -收到 |
[18:31] | Hey, don’t move. We’re gonna get you out. | 别动 我们会把你救出来 |
[18:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:39] | That SUV did a number on you. | 那辆SUV撞了你 |
[18:42] | The car in front of me hit his brakes out of nowhere | 我前面的车无缘无故踩了刹车 |
[18:44] | and then took off. | 然后跑了 |
[18:45] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[18:47] | Broken arm, possible concussion. | 手臂骨折 可能有脑震荡 |
[18:49] | Okay, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:51] | – Russell. – You’re doing good. | -拉塞尔 -你做得很好 |
[18:53] | I’m gonna give you some morphine for the pain, | 我先给你打一针吗啡止疼 |
[18:54] | and then we’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? | 然后我们把你送医院去 |
[18:56] | This is gonna protect your face. | 这个用来保护你的脸部 |
[18:58] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[19:01] | Cutting! | 要切割了 |
[19:11] | Good. | 好了 |
[19:16] | Watch the edges. | 小心边缘 |
[19:22] | Hey Foster, C-collar! | 福斯特 护颈 |
[19:26] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[19:31] | Three. | 三 |
[19:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | All right, he’s all yours, Foster. | 好了 交给你了 福斯特 |
[19:37] | Let’s get him out of here. | 把他送走吧 |
[19:42] | Clear. | 没了 |
[19:45] | Did you see that tow truck driver? | 你看见那拖车的司机了吗 |
[19:47] | Same guy from this morning. | 和今天早上的是同一个人 |
[19:49] | The one who helped us out? | 帮我们的那个 |
[19:51] | Reluctantly. | 很不情愿 |
[19:53] | Must be a wreck chaser. | 一定是专盯着车祸的 |
[19:55] | As soon as we’re back, I’m reporting his ass. | 我们一回去 我就把他给报告了 |
[19:58] | The driver up front said a car brake checked him | 最前面车的司机说有辆车急刹车让他慢了下来 |
[20:00] | and then took off, caused a chain reaction crash. | 然后开跑了 引发了连环撞车 |
[20:04] | Same thing as this morning. | 和今天早上一样 |
[20:07] | So same kind of wreck, same tow truck at both. | 同样的车祸 同样的拖车 |
[20:17] | Be warned! | 注意 |
[20:18] | The fire is real with real consequences. | 火灾是真的 也真的会有危害 |
[20:21] | So gear up or go home. | 时刻准备 否则就回家去 |
[20:24] | What are the qualities of a good leader? | 好的领导有哪些素质 |
[20:26] | Well, to name one, a good leader’s decisive. | 其中一个就是要果断 |
[20:29] | This doesn’t necessarily mean | 这并不是说 |
[20:30] | you have to arrive at a quick decision | 如果你是家星巴克的经理 |
[20:31] | if you’re the manager of a Starbucks. | 你需要很快做出决定 |
[20:34] | But as incident commander on the scene | 可面对一场有人的建筑里所发生的熊熊大火 |
[20:36] | of a fully involved fire in an occupied structure? | 作为现场指挥呢 |
[20:40] | Time is a luxury you don’t have. | 时间非常紧迫 |
[20:44] | Flames are rolling through both windows at sill level. | 两侧窗户窗台的高度都冒出火焰 |
[20:47] | A panicked mother runs up to tell you | 惊慌失措的母亲跑过来跟你说 |
[20:48] | that her baby’s in the back room in a crib, | 她的孩子在里面房间的摇篮里 |
[20:50] | and her elderly mother’s somewhere still in the house. | 而她年迈的母亲也仍在房子里 |
[20:52] | What do you do? | 你怎么办 |
[20:54] | Next! | 下一个 |
[20:55] | I would attack with an inch and three quarters, sir. | 我会用一寸四分之三口径的灭火 长官 |
[20:56] | Send a team to vent and start a primary search– | 派一个小队去通风口 开始重点查找… |
[20:58] | Next! | 下一个 |
[20:59] | If smoke is blowing up, then I would– | 如果有烟冒出来 我会… |
[21:01] | Next! | 下一个 |
[21:03] | I wouldn’t send anyone in, Chief. | 我不会派人进去 局长 |
[21:06] | Are you telling me you’d let those people die? | 你是和我说 你会让那些人烧死吗 |
[21:08] | If flames are rolling out at sill level, like you said, | 如果确实如您所说 火焰从窗台的高度冒出来 |
[21:11] | that means the temperature at the floor is 1,000 degrees. | 那就是说地面的温度有500多度 |
[21:14] | Unprotected civilians can only survive | 没有防护的平民在150度的高温下 |
[21:15] | 300 degrees for a minute. | 只能存活一分钟 |
[21:17] | So at that point, it’s a recovery. | 所以在这样的情况下 是修复行动 |
[21:19] | It’s not a rescue, Chief. | 而非救援行动 局长 |
[21:25] | Finally, the correct answer. | 终于有了正确答案 |
[21:38] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮忙的 先生 |
[21:39] | Yeah, I was a firefighter on a call yesterday | 我是昨天出警的救火队员 |
[21:42] | where a girl had her legs bent up backwards. | 有个女孩的腿被折反过去了 |
[21:45] | I just wanted to check on her. | 我想来看看她的情况 |
[21:47] | Hey, never mind. I see her friend. | 没事了 我看见她的朋友了 |
[21:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:50] | You were in that pile up on Lincoln? | 你那天在林肯街的车祸现场是吗 |
[21:53] | – You’re the firefighter. – Yeah, one of them. | -你是那个消防员 -是 其中之一 |
[21:55] | How is your friend doing? | 你的朋友怎么样了 |
[21:57] | Much better. They’re about to release her. | 好多了 他们马上就让她出院了 |
[22:00] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, she was lucky. | 是啊 她很幸运 |
[22:03] | They said if she had come in even one minute later, | 他们说 如果她再晚来一分钟 |
[22:05] | she might’ve lost her legs. | 她的腿可能就保不住了 |
[22:07] | No kidding. | 是吗 |
[22:09] | Thanks, man, for what you do. | 谢谢你 谢谢你们所做的一切 |
[22:16] | I’m just happy it worked out. | 我很高兴你们一切安好 |
[22:23] | I’m assuming you didn’t ask me here | 我想你叫我到这不是 |
[22:24] | to talk about spin class. | 来讨论动感单车 |
[22:26] | No, but since you brought it up, | 不是 但是既然你提起来了 |
[22:28] | I haven’t seen you in a week. | 我一周都没在课上看到你了 |
[22:30] | Yeah, I thought it might be weird between us, | 是啊 我觉得我们之间会怪怪的 |
[22:32] | which I hate. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:35] | Joe told you, right? | 乔是不是告诉你了 |
[22:38] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 听到这件事我很遗憾 |
[22:41] | I–it’s–it’s none of my business, | 这不关我的事 |
[22:42] | and I don’t wanna pry, but… | 我也不是八卦 但是… |
[22:46] | what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:49] | You know that Snapchat filter | 你知道那个快拍上 |
[22:51] | with all the floating hearts? | 带着浮动小爱心的滤镜吗? |
[22:54] | Well, that’s what I saw when I first met Joe. | 那是我第一次看到乔的样子 |
[22:57] | That smile. | 那个迷人的微笑 |
[22:58] | He was my hero, literally the man of my dreams. | 他是我的英雄 真正的梦中情人 |
[23:05] | But the thing is, I can’t be with a firefighter. | 但问题是 我不能和一个消防员在一起 |
[23:11] | I can’t handle wondering every day | 我受不了每天都要担心 |
[23:12] | if I am gonna see him at home or at the hospital. | 我下次见他是在家里还是医院 |
[23:17] | But he’s been a firefighter | 但是他一直是消防员 |
[23:19] | the whole time you’ve been together. | 从你们在一起就一直是 |
[23:22] | What changed? | 所以什么变了呢 |
[23:24] | The last couple months, | 过去几个月 |
[23:24] | I’ve been spending a lot of time with Lily. | 我和莉莉经常在一块 |
[23:28] | I helped her plan the wake with Otis’s family, | 我帮她和奥蒂斯的家人举行守灵仪式 |
[23:32] | and put together a memory book for them. | 帮他们整理出一本纪念册 |
[23:35] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[23:37] | What she’s been through? | 她经历的那些 |
[23:40] | I’m not strong enough. | 我没有那么坚强 |
[23:44] | Joe’s job is risky, there’s no getting around that. | 乔的工作有危险 这无法回避 |
[23:48] | Accidents are gonna happen. | 意外总会发生的 |
[23:50] | But… | 但是… |
[23:52] | what doesn’t happen to everyone is finding a guy | 不是每个人都能找到一个 |
[23:56] | who makes you see floating hearts. | 自带浮动爱心滤镜的白马王子 |
[24:01] | Joe is one in a billion. | 乔可是万里挑一的 |
[24:06] | Crazy would be letting him go. | 你这样推开他就是疯了 |
[24:47] | You taking pictures of my property? | 你在拍我的私人财产吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:53] | You’re that firefighter. | 你是那个消防员 |
[24:57] | You almost ran me over, tearing out of there. | 你差点从我身上碾过然后逃逸 |
[24:59] | Might want to be a little more careful. | 你得更当心一点 |
[25:03] | What the hell are you up to, man? | 你到底想干吗 |
[25:06] | Question is what the hell are you up to? | 真正的问题是 你想干吗 |
[25:12] | You better watch yourself. | 你最好小心点 |
[25:31] | How about this for one? | 这个怎么样 |
[25:33] | “Brace yourself, these two heartbroken, | “振作起来吧 这两个心碎 |
[25:35] | hopeless romantics had sparks flying, | 绝望的浪漫主义者明明火花四溅 |
[25:38] | but never ignited a flame.” | 但又从未点燃过火焰” |
[25:42] | I don’t get it. | 我没听懂 |
[25:43] | Yeah, are blind items supposed to be this blind? | 是啊 盲猜的题目有这么盲的吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah, it’s like a riddle. | 对 就像猜谜语一样 |
[25:49] | I hate riddles. There’s no point to them. | 我不喜欢谜语 一点意义都没有 |
[25:50] | You know what you wanna say, | 你既然知道你想说什么 |
[25:51] | so just say it already, all right? | 直接说不就行了吗 |
[25:54] | Stop dicking around. | 别兜圈子 |
[25:55] | Where’s the fun in that? | 这样有什么乐子呢 |
[25:58] | Hey, Luke. | 是卢克 |
[26:00] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[26:04] | Okay, listen. Hang on. | 好的 这样 别着急 |
[26:06] | Slow down. Who is not breathing? | 慢慢说 谁没有呼吸了 |
[26:11] | Hang up the phone and dial 911. | 把电话挂了 然后报警打911 |
[26:13] | I am on my way. All right. | 我马上到 好的 |
[26:16] | Luke’s at a pool party, and something went wrong. | 卢克在一个泳池排队上 出了点麻烦 |
[26:18] | Uh, they dialed 911, but the party’s only a block from here. | 他们报警了 但派对离这只有一个街区 |
[26:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[26:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[26:32] | He was jumping off the roof into the pool, | 他从房顶往泳池跳水 |
[26:34] | and he missed. | 他没跳进去 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:42] | Get over here. | 到这来 |
[26:44] | – Give him two rescue breaths. – All right. | -给他做两次人工呼吸 -好的 |
[26:55] | – Got a carotid pulse. – All right. | -颈动脉有脉搏 -好的 |
[26:57] | Uh, hey, hand me that noodle. | 把那根面条给我 |
[27:01] | Okay. Thanks, buddy. | 好的 谢谢 伙计 |
[27:10] | – Okay, Hermann, grab these. – Got it. | -好的 赫尔曼 抓好 -抓好了 |
[27:17] | Okay, now I need you to give him a rescue breath. | 好 现在我需要你给他做一次人工呼吸 |
[27:24] | Hand me a towel, Luke? | 给我毛巾 卢克 |
[27:28] | All right, he’s conscious again. | 好了 他又清醒了 |
[27:31] | Easy. What’s your name? | 放松 你叫什么名字 |
[27:34] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[27:35] | Hey, over here. | 这里 |
[27:37] | He fell from the roof. Uh, maybe ten feet? | 他从屋顶上摔下来 大概十英尺 |
[27:40] | We performed CPR and spinal immobilized him, | 我们给他做了心肺复苏 脊椎固定 |
[27:44] | and he’s got a fractured ankle, | 虽然脚踝骨折了 |
[27:45] | but he should be good for transport. | 但是应该能安全转移 |
[27:47] | I got it. | 明白 |
[27:52] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:58] | You’re in good hands, buddy. Okay? | 他们会照顾好你的 小兄弟 好吗 |
[28:00] | – Okay. – All right, good job. | -好 -好的 干得不错 |
[28:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:06] | Hey, that was a great job at CPR, Luke. | 心肺复苏做得不错 卢克 |
[28:09] | You kept him alive. | 你让他活了下来 |
[28:16] | Go home. | 回家 |
[28:22] | What the hell were you thinking, huh? | 你到底想什么呢 |
[28:23] | Jumping off a roof into a pool? | 从屋顶往泳池里跳 |
[28:25] | – I wasn’t doing it. – But that is not enough. | -我没跳 -但那还不够 |
[28:28] | You are the son of a firefighter. | 你可是消防员的儿子 |
[28:30] | You just don’t stand aside and let your friend do something | 明知道朋友们在做傻事 |
[28:32] | that you know is wrong. | 你还袖手旁观 |
[28:33] | You tell them to stop and you don’t let them do it. | 你得阻止他们 别让他们犯傻 |
[28:36] | – Dad… – No, no, no. | -爸 -不行 |
[28:37] | No buts. | 没有但是 |
[28:39] | You disappoint me, son. | 你让我失望了 孩子 |
[28:41] | Now go get your bag and meet me in the van. | 现在去拿你的包 到车上找我 |
[28:45] | Go. | 去 |
[28:52] | You look happier. | 你看上去开心多了 |
[28:55] | – I got a reminder. – About what? | -我得到了提醒 -哪方面的 |
[28:59] | How much good we get to do on this job. | 我们的工作做得有多好 |
[29:02] | Hot off the press. | 刚印出来 |
[29:03] | Extra, extra. Read all about it. | 号外 号外 都来读一读 求校 |
[29:05] | 51’s new and improved “Burn Notice.” | 51队新版《火警报》 求校 |
[29:08] | It’s “The Burn Notice.” | 是《火线警报》 |
[29:11] | Wow. This looks amazing. | 看上去很不错 |
[29:14] | I will admit, it’s improved. | 我承认 有进步 |
[29:17] | I pulled an all-nighter, | 我通宵达旦 |
[29:18] | but I downloaded “The Post” And “All The President’s Men,” | 下载了《邮报》和《总统班底》 |
[29:20] | and I was like, “Sylvie, you can hit this deadline.” | 告诉自己”希尔薇 截稿之前你来得及” |
[29:23] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[29:24] | Uh, where is the profile that I wrote on Tony? | 我写的关于托尼的简介呢 |
[29:26] | I felt like it was missing something. | 我觉得它少了点内容 |
[29:28] | Like we didn’t really get to see inside his head. | 就像我们看不透他一样 |
[29:30] | Well, uh, he’s a man of few words. | 好吧 他是个沉默寡言的人 |
[29:32] | We can try in the next issue. Dig a little deeper. | 下期我们可以试着 再深入一点 |
[29:35] | But this isn’t the blind item that I wrote. | 但这不是我写的那篇文章 |
[29:38] | I’m just trying to set a standard here. | 我只是想立个标准 |
[29:41] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I see. Standards. | 我明白了 标准 |
[29:43] | Okay, look, it was 3:00 in the morning, | 你看 现在凌晨3三点 |
[29:45] | and I had to be a tough editor here. | 我不得不做个坚强的编辑 |
[29:46] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[29:47] | You did not connect the dots of Capp’s puzzle. | 你没有把卡普之谜连起来 |
[29:50] | No. Why? | 不是吧 怎么会 |
[29:52] | Well… | 那个… |
[29:53] | Oh, you guys! | 你们这些家伙 |
[30:02] | So I decided to poke my head in that impound lot | 所以我决定调转方向查一查 |
[30:04] | where the tow truck is registered, | 拖车登记停车场 |
[30:06] | and check this out. | 查出了这个 |
[30:07] | There’s a whole row of cars with identical damage. | 那里也有一排损坏的汽车 |
[30:10] | It’s like they all rear-ended other vehicles. | 好像都跟在其他车辆后面 |
[30:12] | He’s obviously running some sort of crash-for-cash scam. | 他们显然是在搞什么为钱撞击的骗局 |
[30:15] | You talked to anyone at PD? | 和警局的人谈过吗 |
[30:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[30:17] | I’m waiting for something concrete. | 我在等可靠证据 |
[30:19] | I was thinking I could stake the place out after a shift, | 换班后我想盯一下这个地方 |
[30:21] | see if I can catch him in the act. | 看看能不能抓现行 |
[30:22] | Maybe provoke another confrontation. | 可能会引发另一场冲突 |
[30:25] | I do not need my lieutenant getting himself shot. | 我不希望我的副手被枪杀 |
[30:28] | Severide, listen to this. | 西弗莱德 听听这个 |
[30:31] | The lead driver in that first accident, the teenager. | 第一起事故的主要司机 那个女孩 |
[30:34] | The one I handed off to Gallo? | 我交给加洛的那个 |
[30:36] | Right, she told Gallo that the car in front of her | 是的 她告诉加洛她前面那辆车 |
[30:38] | tapped the brakes then sped off. | 踩了刹车然后开走了 |
[30:40] | Says the car was a gray Chevy sedan. | 她说是辆灰色雪佛兰轿车 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | The lead car of the second accident | 第二起事故的第一辆车 |
[30:46] | was a gray Chevy sedan, an Impala. | 就是灰色的雪佛兰 黑斑羚 |
[30:49] | Driver was pretty banged up, | 司机衣衫褴褛 |
[30:51] | scruffy looking guy in his 30s. | 看上去三十多岁 |
[30:53] | He said that the car in front of him hit the brakes. | 他说 是他前面的车刹车了 |
[30:56] | Wouldn’t you say the same if you were a scam artist? | 如果你是骗子 不会这么说吧 |
[30:58] | So he’s working together with the tow truck guy. | 所以他和拖车司机是一伙的 |
[31:02] | – Is he still laid up at Med? – Probably. | -他还躺在医院 -可能 |
[31:05] | Go. Take your radio. | 去吧 带上对讲机 |
[31:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:13] | I’ve been meaning to say. That was a real ballsy move. | 我一直想说 你真的很勇敢 |
[31:16] | The way you stood your ground at that no-win scenario. | 你在没有赢面的情况下坚持自己的立场 |
[31:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Hope you all enjoyed Chief Nevins’ talk | 希望你们喜欢今天早上 |
[31:25] | on station management this morning. | 内文斯队长关于消防队管理的讲话 |
[31:27] | Now back to the fun stuff. | 现在继续趣味游戏 |
[31:29] | We’ll be performing a zero-visibility simulation | 我们要使用全黑面罩和活火 |
[31:31] | with blackout masks and live fire. | 进行零能见度模拟 |
[31:34] | You all have been grouped together for days now. | 你们已经待在一起好几天 |
[31:36] | I expect you’ve gotten to know each other well. | 我希望你们彼此之间已经很了解了 |
[31:38] | So I’ll let you choose the Incident Leader | 所以你们自己选择 |
[31:39] | for the first run. | 第一轮模拟的事件领导人 |
[31:43] | I nominate Stella Kidd. | 我提名史黛拉·基德 |
[31:46] | I second that. | 我附议 |
[31:49] | Third. | 附议 |
[31:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:53] | A good chief knows how to handle an axe and lay hose, | 优秀的队长知道如何使用斧头和铺设水管 |
[31:55] | but also commands the respect of those under him or her. | 同时也要赢得下属的尊重 |
[32:01] | As Incident Leader, | 作为事件领导人 |
[32:03] | you’ll be responsible for getting your team | 你要负责带领你的队伍 |
[32:05] | in and out safely, | 安全出入 |
[32:07] | and I will be keeping time. | 同时我会计时 |
[32:12] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[32:13] | All right, mask up! | 好了 戴上面具 |
[32:18] | Hey, Russell. How you feeling? | 罗塞尔 你感觉如何 |
[32:20] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[32:22] | Nah, but I know your work. | 不认识 但我知道你的工作 |
[32:24] | Huh? | 什么 |
[32:26] | I couldn’t figure out why you’d want to get rear-ended, | 原来我想不明白为什么你想造成追尾 |
[32:29] | put yourself in the hospital. | 把自己送进医院 |
[32:31] | But then I was thinking you didn’t. | 但我后来我想不是这样 |
[32:33] | You tried to brake check the car behind you | 你是想让后车来不及刹车 |
[32:35] | to cause an accident, twice in one day. | 以造成事故 一天两次 |
[32:38] | But in the police report, the guy in the SUV? | 但在警方的报告中 SUV里的那个人 |
[32:41] | He was texting. He didn’t have time to react. | 他在发短信 没有时间做出反应 |
[32:45] | He ended up hitting you at 50 miles an hour. | 最后他以每小时50英里的速度撞上你 |
[32:50] | How much is that towing company paying you | 你造成了这么多事故 |
[32:52] | to cause these accidents? | 拖车公司给你多少钱 |
[32:54] | I mean, hell, it can’t be worth all this. | 肯定不止这些 |
[32:57] | Yeah, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:06] | You lost or something? | 你是迷路了吗 |
[33:08] | – I–I didn’t tell him– – Shut the hell up. | -我没告诉他 -闭嘴 |
[33:20] | This is Nicole Fuller. | 这是妮可·富勒 |
[33:22] | She totaled her car because of you. | 她的车撞毁了都是因为你 |
[33:24] | She’s lucky she didn’t walk away with a neck injury. | 很幸运她没有在颈部受伤的情况下离开 |
[33:27] | This is Jim Acoff. | 这是吉姆·阿科夫 |
[33:29] | He’s got a concussion; he’s still in the hospital. | 他得了脑震荡 还在住院 |
[33:31] | This is Sara Mitchell. | 这是莎拉·米切尔 |
[33:33] | 22-year-old girl came this close | 22岁的女孩差这么一点 |
[33:35] | to losing both of her legs. | 就失去了双腿 |
[33:37] | I–I didn’t–I didn’t– | 我 我没有 我没有 |
[33:39] | Russell, let me tell you something. | 拉塞尔 我告诉你 |
[33:41] | You got burned, they don’t care. | 你被烧伤了 他们不关心 |
[33:42] | You got injured? They put that on you. | 你受伤了 他们是罪魁祸首 |
[33:45] | The only reason they’re here | 他们来这里的唯一原因 |
[33:46] | is so that you don’t talk to the cops. | 是为了让你不要告诉警察 |
[33:47] | One way or another. | 不管怎么样 |
[33:49] | The good news is they’re done. | 好消息是他们完了 |
[33:53] | ‘Cause I’m onto you and I don’t get nervous. | 因为我盯上你们了 而且我不会退缩 |
[34:14] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[34:17] | Efficient. | 高效 |
[34:18] | Yeah, thanks for the tip. | 是的 谢谢你的提示 |
[34:20] | These punks weren’t content gouging their customers; | 这些混蛋不仅欺骗他们的顾客 |
[34:22] | they started causing accidents too. | 还开始制造事故 |
[34:23] | Nah, happy to help. | 没有 乐意帮忙 |
[34:25] | Yeah, the witness you gave us down in Med? | 你介绍给我们的住院证人 |
[34:26] | He’s cooperating. | 他合作了 |
[34:27] | Should put Mr. Goatee and his pal away for a while. | 应该可以把山羊胡子先生和他朋友关一阵 |
[34:35] | What about this lot? | 这场子呢 |
[34:36] | This is gonna be shut down for good. | 永远停业 |
[34:38] | – Thanks for letting me know. – Yeah, man, any time. | -谢谢你告诉我 -没事 不客气 |
[34:58] | Chief Morgan, I was just about to call you. | 摩根队长 我刚要打电话给你 |
[35:01] | Well, I didn’t want to leave you hanging, Wallace. | 我不想让你一直惦记着 华莱士 |
[35:04] | After pushing through the only non-officer of the bunch, | 看过这群人里唯一的非初级队员之后 |
[35:06] | I figure you must have big plans for Stella Kidd. | 我想你对史黛拉·基德一定有什么大安排 |
[35:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:11] | You were right. She’s got real potential. | 你是对的 她很有潜力 |
[35:13] | And that is high praise indeed coming from you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来可是至高的赞美 |
[35:15] | I’ve seen men crumble under your gaze. | 我见过别人在你的注视下崩溃 |
[35:18] | Well, maybe I’m losing my touch. | 也许我现在快不行了 |
[35:21] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我有点怀疑 |
[35:24] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢你打过来告诉我 |
[35:31] | You know, Ritter, | 里特 |
[35:33] | I owe you an apology for my behavior the other day. | 我应该为我那天的行为向你道歉 |
[35:37] | Chief? | 队长 |
[35:38] | You know, when you came to interview me for, | 你之前找我采访… |
[35:40] | well, whatever it was. | 不知道什么的时候 |
[35:42] | Oh, for the newsletter. | 是报纸采访 |
[35:44] | I should never have been short with you. | 我不该那么快就拒绝的 |
[35:46] | I am happy to sit down and answer any of your questions | 我很乐意坐下回答你的任何问题 |
[35:49] | about the job or my past experience. | 无论是关于工作还是我的经验 |
[35:52] | I want everybody here to succeed, | 我希望这里所有人都能成功 |
[35:55] | go on to great things. | 能有所成就 |
[35:57] | Wow. Yes, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[36:01] | Wait a minute. What newsletter? | 等等 什么报纸 |
[36:04] | Oh, well… | 呃 |
[36:05] | You straight up stole my idea for the firefighter bar story? | 你偷了我消防员酒吧报道的主意 |
[36:08] | I made a list to fill the space. | 我为了补充版面列了个清单 |
[36:10] | We can do your story next issue. | 我们可以下一期再做你的报道啊 |
[36:12] | Listen, why is my Molly’s ad buried on page three? | 为什么我的莫莉酒吧广告被藏在了第三版 |
[36:15] | Because I had to move things around | 因为裁掉卡普的肮脏角落之后 |
[36:17] | after cutting Capp’s Filthy Corner! | 我得重新排版 |
[36:19] | That was art. You’re being judgmental. | 那是艺术 你也太刻薄了吧 |
[36:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this all about? | 停一下 这到底是怎么回事 |
[36:23] | 51’s newsletter. | 51号消防队队报 |
[36:27] | To help us stay informed. | 让我们及时跟进各种信息 |
[36:31] | It was Mouch’s idea. | 这是穆奇的想法 |
[36:32] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[36:34] | – Now, Chief, when I– – Whispers. | -队长 我… -住口 |
[36:39] | What is it that you are all arguing about? | 你们在吵些什么 |
[36:42] | So this girl thinks she’s Anna Wintour… | 这姑娘以为自己是安娜·温图尔… |
[36:49] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:53] | Right. | 好了 |
[37:00] | No more newsletter. | 不要再做报纸了 |
[37:10] | I just wanted some birthday cake. | 我只是想要生日蛋糕 |
[37:20] | – Welcome back. – Hi. | -欢迎回来 -嗨 |
[37:28] | I have so much to tell you. | 我有好多事要跟你讲 |
[37:31] | Things got better? | 很顺利吧 |
[37:32] | Oh, yeah. Crushed it. | 当然了 轻轻松松 |
[37:35] | Never had a doubt. | 压根不用怀疑 |
[37:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:55] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:58] | I should’ve stopped them. | 我应该阻止他们的 |
[38:01] | I just stood around when I should’ve stepped in. | 我没有在该插手的时候勇敢站出来 |
[38:05] | And I’m sorry I let you down. | 抱歉我让你失望了 |
[38:13] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈呢 |
[38:14] | Inside. | 在屋里 |
[38:17] | Um, tell her to watch Annabelle and Kenny. | 让她看好安娜贝拉和肯尼 |
[38:20] | Let’s go run an errand. | 咱们去办点事 |
[38:22] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[38:23] | We’re gonna go visit your friend in the hospital. | 去医院看你朋友 |
[38:25] | Make sure he’s feeling okay. | 看看他现在的情况 |
[38:27] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:40] | Hey, how was shift? | 班上得怎么样 |
[38:43] | I turned the truck keys back over to Kidd. | 我把车钥匙又还给基德了 |
[38:48] | You liked driving? | 你喜欢开车 |
[38:50] | I didn’t mind it. | 我只是不介意 |
[38:52] | What say you drive me to dinner? | 不如你开车带我去吃晚餐吧 |
[38:55] | I say buckle up. | 那就系好安全带吧 |
[39:04] | Hi, Joe. | 嗨 乔 |
[39:11] | I–I tried calling you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[39:13] | Yeah, I, um… | 嗯 我… |
[39:15] | I decided I’d rather speak in person. | 我觉得还是当面说比较好 |
[39:20] | Look, I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我真不知道我做错了什么 |
[39:22] | I–I–but whatever– | 我…不过无论… |
[39:23] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[39:27] | Actually, you did. | 你确实做了 |
[39:30] | You saved me from a–a burning building | 你从一栋着火的楼里还有一场车祸里 |
[39:32] | and a car wreck. | 救下了我 |
[39:34] | So I panicked. | 所以我就有点慌乱 |
[39:37] | Because what if you got into trouble | 要是你遇到了什么麻烦 |
[39:39] | and I can’t save you? | 我却帮不了你怎么办 |
[39:43] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[39:44] | I’m never gonna completely stop worrying about that, | 我永远不会彻底放下这个念头 |
[39:46] | just so you know. | 我只想让你知道 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:49] | But it turns out… | 但是我发现… |
[39:52] | baking really helps calm me down. | 烘焙可以帮助我平复心情 |
[39:56] | What is this? | 你做了什么 |
[39:59] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[40:08] | Can–can you make out the letters? | 你能读出来这些字母吗 |
[40:10] | That one there, it’s a “K,” | 这边这个是个K |
[40:11] | but my frosting pen got jammed right when… | 我的裱花笔卡了… |
[40:21] | Chloe Allen… | 克洛伊·艾伦 |
[40:26] | Will you make me the happiest and luckiest man on this earth, | 你愿意让我成为这世上最幸福的男人 |
[40:31] | – and be my bride– – Yes. | -做我的新娘… -我愿意 |
[40:33] | – Yes? – Yes. | -真的吗 -我愿意 |
[40:34] | – Yes? – Yes. | -你真的愿意 -我愿意 |