Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] I’m Joe. What’s your name? 我是乔 你叫什么名字
[00:07] We got a clear shot out of here, Chloe. 我们有一条可以离开这里的路 克洛伊
[00:11] Uh, I don’t know if you remember me. 不知道你记不记得我
[00:13] I had to bring these over to say, you know, thank you for saving my life. 我只是得带这些过来 谢谢你救了我
[00:18] The department is having a charity picnic. 我们消防队要举办一场慈善野餐会
[00:21] Yes! I’d love to. 好 我很愿意去
[00:26] Welcome to the Windy City, 欢迎来到风城
[00:28] where the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers 芝加哥熊队和绿湾包装工队
[00:30] meet in the next chapter of a rivalry that goes back 在下一场比赛中对决 距离上一次
[00:33] almost a century. 已有一个世纪
[00:35] Soldier Field is always such a special place to visit, 军人球场总是个特别的地方
[00:38] where probably the only thing Chicagoans 在这唯一令芝加哥人感到
[00:40] are more passionate about than football 比橄榄球更有热情的
[00:42] is, of course, food. 当然就是食物
[00:44] Tailgaters arrive long in advance 野餐车主们早就提前到达
[00:46] to get their sausages on the grill. 把香肠烤上
[00:48] All right, let’s talk about this matchup today. 好了 我们来谈谈今天的比赛
[00:50] The Bears were shaky in the season opener 熊队在赛季刚开始时有些不稳定
[00:52] but now are beginning to look like the team we thought they’d be. 但现在他们开始朝着人们期待的方向发展
[00:55] Their offense has been balanced and efficient, 他们的防守兼顾各方且有效
[00:57] and their defense has been stout. 而他们的进攻很猛烈
[00:58] They are legitimate playoff contenders. 是名正言顺的季后赛选手
[01:01] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[01:02] When are we gonna eat? 我们什么时候吃饭
[01:05] It’s been– it’s been too long. 太久了
[01:07] I know, I know, you will. Just hold on, it’s almost done. 我知道 我知道 会吃上的 再等一会 快好了
[01:12] What’s up with the TV, Kev? 电视怎么了 小凯
[01:15] Listen, the input should– 听着 这个插口应该
[01:19] We’re missing pre-game. 我们要错过热身赛了
[01:20] I know we’re missing the pre-game. 我知道我们错过热身赛了
[01:21] It’s gonna be on soon. 马上就能播上
[01:22] Did you bring the right cable? 你拿的线对吗
[01:24] Did I bring–of course I brought the right cable. 我拿的 我拿的线当然没错
[01:26] If we just be quiet, I don’t need any help. 如果大家别吵 我就不需要帮助
[01:28] But we’re missing pre-game. 但我们错过热身赛了
[01:29] – Burgess. – It’s not on. -伯吉斯 -没图像
[01:31] Number 44. 44号
[01:33] 44. 44号
[01:34] That’s me. 是我
[01:35] Two dozen sweet corn tamales. 两打甜玉米卷
[01:36] Thanks, Mama Garcia. 谢了 加西亚妈妈
[01:38] Detective, hey, I didn’t recognize you in your gear. 警探 你穿这套我没看出来
[01:40] I’m undercover. 我在卧底
[01:43] You tell Hank Voight to come have lunch at the Hacienda, huh? 你告诉汉克·博伊特去大庄园吃午餐 好吗
[01:45] I will. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[01:46] You’re welcome. 不客气
[01:48] Okay, what would you like? 好 你想来点什么
[01:50] Two dozen sweet corn tamales from Garcia’s. 加西亚的两打甜玉米卷
[01:52] Oh, my gosh. 我的天
[01:53] – What? – Ooh, yes. -什么 -太棒了
[01:55] – Thank you. – These are so good. -谢谢 -这些超美味
[01:59] Hey, wait till we eat the sausage. 等香肠好了再吃
[02:05] Yeah, yeah, right, yep, do what Kelly said. 好 好 听凯利的
[02:08] You gonna get that working before we gotta go in? 我们进去前你能弄好吗
[02:10] Jay, if you don’t leave me alone, okay? 杰 你别烦我 行不
[02:12] If I hear another damn word about this pre-game. 如果我再听到有人说热身赛
[02:18] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[02:21] Get away from me! 离我远点
[02:27] – Help! – Hey, back up, back up! -救命 -后退 后退
[02:29] Back! Chicago firefighters coming through. 后退 芝加哥消防员 借过一下
[02:31] Back up! Ma’am, move back. 后退 女士 后退
[02:33] – Make way, make way. – Back up. -让开 让开 -后退
[02:35] Sir, can you hear me? 先生 你能听见吗
[02:36] – Back up! – Back up! -后退 -后退
[02:37] BRT BRT!
[02:38] – W-what’s he saying? – BRT! -他在说什么 -BRT
[02:42] BRT Brt…
[02:43] He’s seizing. 他在抽搐
[02:45] He’s scratching his leg. 他在抓自己的腿
[02:47] Sir, I’m gonna look at your leg. 先生 我要检查看下你的腿
[02:59] What is that? 那是什么
[03:00] I have no idea. 我不知道
[03:14] – Nat, what is it? – Guy from the tailgate. -小娜 怎么了 -野餐那的男人
[03:16] Seizures, severe lesion on his legs. 癫痫 腿部严重受伤
[03:18] Odd presentation, I could use a second pair of eyes. 表征很奇怪 我需要会诊意见
[03:20] All right, let’s take you to Baghdad, I’ll alert– 好 带你去急救室 我去通知
[03:22] I’m here, let’s take a look. 我在这 看看吧
[03:25] Okay. 好
[03:28] You know this guy? 你认识这家伙吗
[03:29] No, he was just walking toward the stadium. 不 他就朝着体育场走去
[03:32] No one claimed him. 没人说认识他
[03:33] He kept saying “BRT.” 他一直说”BRT”
[03:34] BRT? His initials? BRT 他名字的首字母吗
[03:47] It’s getting worse. 越来越严重了
[03:50] Do we know anything about John Doe? 我们知道无名氏的任何信息吗
[03:52] No, sorry. 不知道 抱歉
[03:53] Well, he didn’t have a wallet on him. 他身上没有钱包
[03:55] And his phone is locked. 他的手机锁住了
[03:56] All he said was “BRT.” 他只说了BRT
[03:58] He has a severely infected leg, so we’re running a culture 他的腿部严重感染 所以我们在做培养皿
[04:00] to see if we can pinpoint the pathogen. 看是否能确定病原体
[04:02] And although seizure isn’t normally a symptom, 但通常来说不会出现癫痫
[04:04] the visual presentation and the speed 从眼见的情况和
[04:06] with which the infection’s spreading 感染传播的速度来看
[04:07] indicates this bug is causing necrotizing fasciitis. 这个病原体引起了坏死性筋膜炎
[04:11] Flesh-eating bacteria. 食肉细菌
[04:13] Don’t worry, it’s not contagious, 别担心 这不传染
[04:15] and only about four in a million people get it every year. 而且每年只有一百万人会得
[04:18] How do you get nec– 怎么会得坏
[04:19] Necrotizing fasciitis, it enters through a break 坏死性筋膜炎 通过皮肤上的伤口
[04:21] in the skin and just destroys the tissue under the epidermis. 然后摧毁表皮下的细胞组织
[04:25] It would really help us treat this guy if we knew who he was. 如果我们知道他是谁 对我们会有用
[04:27] I can’t open a case file without a crime, 没有犯罪我立不了案
[04:29] but I’ll see if I can run prints 但我去查查指纹
[04:31] and check traffic cam footage. 和交通摄像头录像
[04:32] Maybe make out some kind of an ID. 也许能查到身份
[04:33] We appreciate it. 谢谢
[04:34] – Okay, see you guys. – Thanks. -那好 回见 -谢谢
[04:44] Hey, how was your game? 你的比赛怎样
[04:46] What game? 什么比赛
[04:48] Which leads me to next shift. Oktoberfest. 这就得说下一个排班了 十月节
[04:52] We will not be seeing any of you 我们不会见到你们任何人
[04:53] because we’ll be picking up drunks all day. 因为会整天安顿醉汉们
[04:54] Over-under on vomit in the back of the ambo is three buckets worth. 急救车后面上下的呕吐物都能装三个桶了
[04:57] – Give me the over. – Put me down for 20. -给我上面的 -我赌20块
[04:59] That’s a hard thing to measure. 这玩意不好测量啊
[05:01] Okay, enough. 够了
[05:02] Reason why I mentioned it is because Firehouse 51 我说这个是因为51号消防队
[05:04] has drawn parade duty that day. 那天有游行任务
[05:07] All of us? 全部都要参加吗
[05:07] All of us, and we’ll be assisting with crowd control. 全部参加 还要协助控制人群
[05:10] As long as we don’t have to do any– 只要我们不用…
[05:11] And marching. 还要走队列
[05:15] Chief. 队长
[05:17] Chief– 队长
[05:18] If there are any grievances, you can all take it up 有任何意见 你们都可以跟我的
[05:20] with my new assistant. 新助手来谈谈
[05:31] Didn’t think so. Dismissed. 没意见 解散
[05:37] What’s up, Detective? 怎么了 警探
[05:39] I’m still trying to identify 我还在确认军人球场那位
[05:40] our John Doe from Soldier Field. 无名氏的身份
[05:42] I just want to make sure I’m not missing something. 我只想确保没什么遗漏的
[05:44] – He’s not talking? – He’s still in a coma. -他什么都不说吗 -他还在昏迷
[05:46] Do you guys remember anything from the tailgate? 你们还记得野餐时发生的事吗
[05:48] I was the last guy getting over to him. 我是最后一个过去的
[05:49] I just started running when I saw him. 我一看到他就跑过去了
[05:51] He collapsed before I got there. 我还没跑到他身边他就晕倒了
[05:53] Did anybody say that they were his friends or… 有没有人提过自己是他朋友或…
[05:55] No, I talked to people as the ambulance pulled up. 没有 救护车来的时候我问过旁边的人
[05:57] No one knew him. 没人认识他
[05:58] He went to the game alone? 他一个人去看球
[06:00] Well, maybe his friends were in the stadium. 也许他朋友在球场里
[06:01] You know, he had a ticket on him, 他身上有张票
[06:03] but it was a third-party purchase 但那是通过橄榄球联盟应用程序
[06:04] through the NFL app. 第三方购买的票
[06:05] Can you identify him 可以通过指纹或
[06:06] with fingerprints or dental records or… 牙医记录来识别他的身份吗
[06:08] He’s not in our system, and he wouldn’t be 我们系统里没有他 而且如果他没有
[06:10] unless he had a criminal history. 犯罪记录 系统里也不会有他
[06:11] – And nothing on his phone? – We borrowed it. -手机里也没线索 -我们借了他的手机
[06:13] But we haven’t gotten past the password. 但还没找到密码
[06:16] Sorry. We saw what we saw. 抱歉 我们就看到这些
[06:18] Yeah. Thanks, guys. 好 谢了伙计们
[06:28] How come you never cook breakfast for me? 你怎么从没给我做过早餐
[06:30] I, uh, I only know how to cook for two dozen people. 我 我只会做二十几人份的早餐
[06:33] Have you seen me eat pancakes? 你见过我吃煎饼吗
[06:35] Now I want to? 现在我想看看
[06:37] – Hello. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[06:38] What, uh, what brings you by? 什么风把你吹来了
[06:39] So my office is getting a group together 我的同事们要一起去
[06:41] to go to the Oktoberfest hullabaloo downtown. 闹市区的啤酒节玩
[06:43] Yeah, I heard about that. 嗯 我听说了
[06:44] Yeah, I was checking to see if you wanted to go with us. 对 我来看看你想不想跟我们一起去
[06:47] Reason I heard about it is because 51 has to work it. 我听说过是因为51消防队要去那里工作
[06:49] Hey, Chloe. 你好 克洛伊
[06:50] Hey. Hey, Sylvie. 你好 希尔薇
[06:53] You know, otherwise, I would love to go with you. 不然我真的很想跟你去
[06:56] You know, I love spending time with you. 我喜欢跟你在一起
[06:58] I would spend all of my time with you, if it wasn’t for– 我愿意时时刻刻跟你在一起 要不是…
[07:00] I get it. It’s okay. 我明白 没事的
[07:01] I just mean, it’s like, we’re always working 我只想说 有好事发生的时候
[07:03] during the good stuff, 我们总在工作
[07:04] and maybe I should just put in for furlough. 也许我应该暂时请个假
[07:07] Hey, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll put in for furlough. 就这样 我要请假
[07:09] Because–because you deserve someone who can– 因为你值得有个人可以…
[07:11] Joe, why are you acting weird? 乔 你今天怎么怪怪的
[07:15] Weird, what–what weird? Who’s weird? 怪 哪里怪了 谁怪了
[07:17] I’m not acting weird. 我一点都不怪
[07:19] Okay. 好
[07:21] Uh, I-I gotta get to work 我要去工作了
[07:23] before Schneiderman arrives. 趁施奈德曼还没来
[07:25] He’s been watching me like a hawk. 他一直像老鹰一样看着我
[07:26] I get it, I mean, of course he wants to watch you. 我明白 他当然想看着你
[07:28] I mean, I love to watch you. Who wouldn’t? 我就喜欢看着你 谁不喜欢
[07:34] Okay. Good-bye, Joe. 好 再见 乔
[07:45] What was that? 刚才是怎么回事
[07:47] You’ve been dating her for a year, and suddenly, 你已经跟她约会一年了 突然之间
[07:49] you’re acting like you’re asking her 你就好像在邀请她参加
[07:50] to the seventh grade dance. 七年级舞会
[07:51] What, n-no, I wasn’t. 什么 不 没有
[07:55] Ambulance 61, person in distress, 61号救护车 有人遇险
[07:57] 2543 North 18th street 北18街2543号
[08:13] Did you call for an ambulance? 你叫过救护车吗
[08:15] – I called for the police. – Okay, what’s up? -我报过警 -好 什么情况
[08:18] This is the Pullman house. Real nice couple. 这是普尔曼家 他们夫妻人很好
[08:20] Always give me a $20 gift card at Christmas. 总在圣诞节的时候给我20美金礼品卡
[08:22] Anyways, I had to wedge some magazines 总之 几天前我从那个缝里
[08:24] through that slot a few days ago. 塞几本杂志进去
[08:26] These haven’t been touched, 这些信都没人碰过
[08:26] and there’s a bad smell coming from inside. 里面还发出难闻的气味
[08:43] Body 尸体
[08:55] No, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t touch them. 别别别 别碰他们
[08:57] Uh, dispatch, we need a HAZMAT unit 调度台 我们需要派危险品处理小组到
[09:00] to 2543 North 18th street. 北18街2543号
[09:03] Happy Halloween, Chicago. 芝加哥 万圣节快乐
[09:12] If we didn’t find them on dry land, 如果我们不是在内陆发现他们的
[09:13] I’d say those people were attacked by a shark. 我会觉得这些人被鲨鱼袭击了
[09:15] It’s the same thing that guy had at Soldier Field, 他们跟军人球场上那家伙情况类似
[09:17] necrotizing fasciitis. 坏死性筋膜炎
[09:18] Chicago Med said the chances of infection in this bacteria 芝加哥医院说感染这种细菌的几率
[09:21] are four in one million, per year. 每年只有百万分之四
[09:24] And that it’s not contagious. 而且它不是接触传染的
[09:25] Now we’ve got three cases in the same city, 现在同一座城市已经出现了三例
[09:27] in the same week? 都在一周之内吗
[09:28] So I was able to identify the first patient, 我已经可以确认军人球场的
[09:30] from Soldier Field. 第一位病人的身份了
[09:32] His name’s Stuart Anderson, he’s a student 他叫斯图尔特·安德森
[09:34] at Central Chicago University, 是芝加哥中央大学的学生
[09:36] and he was in the Peace Corps. 参加过美国和平队
[09:37] Well, could he have traveled somewhere and contracted it? 那他是否去过某个地方感染了这个细菌
[09:39] He spent last summer in Botswana, 他去年暑假在博茨瓦纳
[09:40] but the doctors that we spoke to said it would be unlikely 但医生说这个细菌不太可能
[09:43] for the bacteria to be dormant in his system 在他身体里潜伏了这么久
[09:45] this long before erupting. 才发病
[09:47] Maybe some new strain. 也许是新品种
[09:49] I’m just a copper, that’s above my pay grade. 我只是个警察 这超出我的职责范围了
[09:52] When I was in med school, we had a unit 我念医学院的时候 有个小组是
[09:55] on bacterial infections. 专门研究细菌感染的
[09:57] The only thing that stopped me from wearing 我没有整天穿着
[09:58] those HAZMAT suits all day was, 防护服的唯一原因就是
[10:00] these things weren’t contagious. 这些东西不是接触传染的
[10:01] If this thing is spread on contact or… 如果这东西会通过接触传染 或…
[10:09] Even worse, airborne… 更糟 通过空气传播…
[10:11] this entire city is gonna drop like flies. 整个城市的人会大批死去
[10:20] Ah, Casey. Severide. 凯西 西弗莱德
[10:22] What’s up, Chief? 怎么了 队长
[10:23] Sixty-one are on their way back. 61号救护车在回来的路上
[10:25] Foster and Brett, they caught a call 福斯特和布莱特接到一个报警电话
[10:27] that was similar to your Soldier Field victim. 跟你们军人球场的受害者有点像
[10:29] – Another infection? – They called in HAZMAT. -又有人感染吗 -他们上报了危险品处理小组
[10:31] Two bodies. Husband and wife. 两具尸体 夫妻俩
[10:36] Hey. You guys all right? 你们没事吧
[10:38] I told ’em. 我跟他们说了
[10:40] It was gruesome. 很可怕
[10:41] They were dead before we arrived. 我们到那时他们已经死了
[10:43] Did you come into contact with any of the bodies? 你们有没有接触尸体
[10:45] No, Chief, we followed HAZMAT protocol. 没有 队长 我们遵守了危险品协议
[10:47] Good. 很好
[10:49] Mayor’s rep is on his way up here. 市长代表在过来的路上
[10:51] He wants an update on our parade plans. 他要我们更新游行安排
[10:53] Think I need to check something. 我觉得我得先去看看
[10:55] Um, will you get me your incident report 可以把你们的事故报告
[10:56] as soon as possible? 尽快给我吗
[10:57] Need to make sure headquarters is aware of this. 我得让总部知晓此事
[10:59] Yes, Chief. 是 队长
[11:02] – I don’t know how you do it. – What? -我不知道你怎么做到的 -做什么
[11:05] Just not freak out in these situations, 在这种情况下不吓懵
[11:07] ’cause I’m a little freaked out. 因为我有点懵了
[11:08] Well, we all deal with stress in different ways. 我们处理压力的方式各不相同
[11:12] Do you have that medicated antibacterial soap 你们有没有化学品火灾后
[11:14] that you guys use after chemical fires? 用的那种抗菌药皂
[11:16] – It’s in my locker. – I have some too. -在我柜子里 -我也有一点
[11:18] I-I don’t care that we didn’t touch anybody. 我 我不管 就算我们没有碰到他们
[11:20] I’m gonna scrub my arms up to my shoulders. 我也要把胳膊从上到下都擦一遍
[11:24] I’m gonna raid the candy cabinet. 我去看看糖果柜
[11:25] See? Different ways. 看到没 各不相同
[11:29] – Brett. – What? -布莱特 -什么
[11:31] You gotta see this. 你得来看看
[11:36] What’s up with him? 他怎么了
[11:38] He’s been like this for a week. 他已经这样一个星期了
[11:41] What’s going on, Cruz? 发生什么事了 克鲁兹
[11:43] What? Nothing. 什么 没事
[11:49] Okay, look, but… this does not leave the room. 好吧 但是 这事不能传出这个房间
[11:55] I’m gonna ask Chloe to marry me. 我要向克洛伊求婚
[11:58] Really? 真的吗
[11:59] Oh, that’s so great! 太棒了
[12:00] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[12:01] Yeah, you know, I just figured, 我刚想清楚
[12:03] I’m not getting any younger. 我不再年轻了
[12:04] Life’s too short. 人生苦短
[12:06] She’s amazing. 她太好了
[12:07] When are you gonna pop the question? 你准备什么时候求婚
[12:08] Tomorrow night, after shift. 明天晚上 下班后
[12:10] I got big plans. 我有很隆重的计划
[12:11] Oh, I cannot wait to hear all about it! 迫不及待想听全部过程
[12:13] You’re so right for each other, Joe. 你们真的是天造地设的一对 乔
[12:16] Thank you, guys, I really appreciate it. 谢谢你们 我真的很感谢
[12:21] Even with two busted engagements, 虽然我两次订婚都失败了
[12:23] I can’t help it. 但我忍不住
[12:24] I’m a romantic. 我是个浪漫主义者
[12:25] I mean, just, you know, when they’re so good together. 他们在一起那么合适
[12:28] Well, Trudy was afraid she’d always be a spinster too. 特鲁迪也担心过她会孤独终老
[12:45] I was at the pump over there, and this woman just pulled up 我刚才在加油站 有个女人突然停车
[12:47] and cut her engine, but she didn’t get out. 熄火 但她没有下车
[12:48] She just sat there. She looked, I don’t know, sick. 她就坐在那 看着 我不知道 病了
[12:52] It’s like that dude was saying, 就像那哥们说的
[12:53] she just parked there and didn’t move. 她停在那里不动
[12:55] She’s dead. 她死了
[12:56] Is this that thing they were talking about on the news? 这就是他们在新闻上说的事吗
[12:57] Some kind of outbreak? 是什么疫情吗
[12:58] Do I need to get shots or something? 我需要打个针什么的吗
[12:59] I didn’t touch her. 我没有碰她
[13:00] I don’t know, let me have someone look at you. 我不知道 我找人给你检查
[13:03] Forget it. I’m not going near there. 算了 我不去那边
[13:05] Aw, man, barely a pulse. 天啊 几乎没有脉搏
[13:07] Same bacterial infection as the mother. 跟妈妈一样的细菌感染
[13:10] – Don’t touch her. – Yeah. -别碰她 -好的
[13:47] Hey, she’s alive! She’s alive over here! 她还活着 她还活着 这里
[13:52] Hold on, okay? Hold on. 坚持一下 好吗 坚持一下
[14:00] Jay, we got the test results for the mother and the baby. 杰 我们拿到那对母子的检测报告了
[14:03] Both had the same infection. 都是一样的感染
[14:04] The culture indicates a strain of staphylococcus, 培养显示是一种葡萄球菌
[14:06] which is the same as the first patient, 跟第一个病人的一样
[14:08] but it’s not a strain that we’re familiar with. 但跟我们熟知的细菌不一样
[14:10] It’s not in our database. 我们的数据库里没有
[14:11] And where are the patients? 病人在哪里
[14:12] The baby passed away at 1:35, the mother two minutes later. 宝宝1点35去世了 妈妈2分钟后去世
[14:17] But these are cases four and five. 但这已经是第四例和第五例了
[14:19] I mean, the odds of five cases of necrotizing fasciitis 一周内五例坏死性筋膜炎
[14:22] in one week, in the same city, are astronomical. 在同一个城市 这几率微乎其微
[14:25] I’ve called the CDC. 我已经联系疾病防治中心了
[14:26] If this is an outbreak of a new and virulent strain of staph, 如果这是一种新型的致命葡萄球菌疫情
[14:30] we’re going to be playing catch-up. 我们得尽快搞清楚状况
[14:32] I thought it wasn’t contagious. 我以为这不会传染
[14:34] The victims must have had some break in the skin 受害者的皮肤上一定有伤口
[14:36] to allow the bacteria in. 所以细菌才能进入
[14:37] The thing is, we don’t know 问题是 我们不知道
[14:37] where they could have been exposed. 他们是在哪里感染的
[14:39] – Maybe a gym, nail salon. – All right. -可能是健身房 美甲店 -好的
[14:42] I’ll get the rest of Intelligence up to speed. 我会把最新情况告诉其他情报组同事
[14:43] That’s a good idea. 这是对的
[14:45] – Thanks, Jay. – Thanks. -谢谢你 杰 -谢谢
[14:49] Hey, Ritter, you’re on lunch, and no more pimento cheese. 里特 到你做午饭了 别再做甜椒奶酪
[14:52] Beggars can’t be choosers. 乞丐哪里有选择权
[14:54] Evidence of a rare flesh-eating bacteria 证据表明 一种罕见的食肉细菌
[14:56] right here in Chicago. 出现在了芝加哥
[14:57] 芝加哥爆发细菌疫情 确诊5例 4人死亡
[14:57] There are now five confirmed cases 过去48小时内
[14:59] within the city in the last 48 hours. 本市已有5例确诊病例
[15:02] Yeah, we were getting ready for the Bears-Packers 我们正准备看熊队对战包装工队
[15:03] 芝加哥爆发细菌疫情 确诊5例 4人死亡
[15:04] when this dude just started screaming his head off. 这时一哥们突然尖叫起来
[15:06] I heard the same thing, guy yelling “Help” 我也听到有人喊”救命”
[15:08] at the top of his lungs. 特别声嘶力竭
[15:09] Then a bunch of first responders ran over there. 然后一群急救人员跑过去
[15:12] Is this patient zero in some sort of 这个零号病人是感染了
[15:14] horrifying new disease? 可怕的新型病毒吗
[15:15] Don’t go away, when we come back, 请别走开 马上回来
[15:17] we’re talking to the medical experts who will tell us 我们正和医学专家讨论 他们会告诉我们
[15:18] what we need to do to keep our families safe. 怎么做以保证我们家人的安全
[15:21] That’s terrifying. 真可怕
[15:22] The news wants you scared. 新闻就希望你们害怕
[15:24] It’s how they boost their ratings. 他们的收视率就是这么上去的
[15:25] Uh, yeah, well, okay, it’s working. 好吧 这的确有效果
[15:27] This kind of talk stirs up the city. 这种言论煽动整座城市的恐慌的
[15:31] Yeah, well, I’m gonna call Cindy 我要给辛迪打个电话
[15:33] ’cause she watches “The Walking Dead” Like it’s a documentary. 因为她都把《行尸走肉》当纪实片看了
[15:35] She sees this, she’s gonna lose her mind. 她要是看到这个 绝对会吓坏的
[15:40] I saw what this infection does to skin up close, Chief. 我近距离观察了感染对皮肤的影响 队长
[15:43] Flesh-eating is an understatement. 食肉都算是轻的
[15:45] If anything, people aren’t scared enough. 真实情况会让人们更加害怕
[15:48] – Chief Boden? – Yeah. -博登队长 -怎么了
[15:50] John Sorenstein, with the mayor’s office. 约翰·索伦斯坦 市长办公室的
[15:52] Ah, yes. Regarding the parade. 没错 游行的事
[15:54] We’re expecting a bigger than usual turnout. 我们期待会有更大批次的人群出席
[15:57] There’s a wine and spirits convention at McCormick Place 在迈考密展览中心会开展酒会
[15:59] the same time that the Cowboys are in town. 与此同时 达拉斯牛仔队还会到达芝加哥
[16:01] – Okay. – You throw the word “Oktoberfest” -好的 -你把十月节的消息
[16:03] into the mix and– 散播了出去
[16:05] Things get rowdy. 情况就变得有些乱了
[16:06] Exactly. 正是这样
[16:07] Uh, the reason I wanted to stop by today is to see 我今天过来的原因是
[16:10] how many vehicles we have lining the parade route. 检视一下游行路线上到底安排了多少车辆
[16:13] Studies show that people who see 研究显示
[16:15] red and blue flashing lights are less inclined 看见红蓝交替的闪光灯的人群
[16:19] to misbehave. 出现不端行为的几率会降低
[16:20] Well, uh, we’re gonna have our engine truck, 我们会派出消防车
[16:25] squad rig, ambulance, 救援队 救护车
[16:27] and my battalion chief SUV down there. 还有我的队长专用越野车
[16:30] Is that everything? 就这么些吗
[16:32] Well, if the city want to pay more overtime, 如果市政府愿意出更多的钱
[16:35] I can call on neighboring houses 我可以去请求附近的民居
[16:36] and make sure they’re represented. 确保他们也能参与
[16:37] Would you? That’d be great. 你会去吗 那就太好了
[16:38] We just want to counter some of the negative press 我们只希望抵消一些负面的新闻影响
[16:40] the city’s receiving, throw a great parade. 举办一个完美的游行
[16:43] Excuse me. 恕我失陪
[16:44] Hi, John Sorenstein. 你好 约翰·索伦斯坦
[16:46] No, Carol, I already told you that. 不 卡萝 我已经和你说过了
[16:48] – Okay. – Squad 3, Truck 51, Ambulance 61. -好 -3号抢险车 51号云梯车 61号救护车
[16:51] – You’re gonna have to do it. – Structure fire. -你不得不这么做 -建筑失火
[16:53] – Gotta go. – Sure. -我得走了 -当然
[17:23] What happened? 出什么事了
[17:24] There are people… trapped in the basement. 有人被困在地下室
[17:28] – How many? – I don’t know. -多少人 -我不知道
[17:29] Paramedics will get you oxygen. 医护人员会为你输氧
[17:31] Okay. 好
[17:31] This is the science building, there’s about a billion dollars 这是科研大楼 在两楼
[17:34] worth of research on the second floor. 存放着价值十亿的研究资料
[17:36] – Are there people up there? – I don’t know. -有人在上面吗 -我不知道
[17:37] Uh, folks are reportedly trapped in the basement– 有人声称地下室里有人
[17:39] Anything you can do to preserve the second floor. 你们有办法保全二楼吗
[17:44] Okay, Severide, 好 西弗莱德
[17:45] find a safe way into the basement. 找到通往地下室的安全通道
[17:46] Start getting people out. 转移被困人员
[17:47] Casey, have truck evacuate the second floor. 凯西 用云梯车疏散二楼人员
[17:50] Herrmann, drop two lines, cover ’em. 赫尔曼 拉两根水管 掩护他们
[17:52] Squad 3 in the basement. Let’s go. 3号救援队前往地下室 出发
[17:54] Eighty-one, we’re leading engine. 81号云梯队 我们给水罐人员带路
[17:56] All right, you heard him! 好了 你们都听到了
[17:56] Jesse, Ritter, two lines, tie in to the stand pipe. 杰西 里特 拉两根水管 绑在立柱上
[17:59] We’re behind truck. Let’s go! 我们跟着云梯队 出发
[18:02] Capp, Cruz, Tony, downstairs! 卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 下楼
[18:04] Copy that. 收到
[18:05] Engine, with me! 水罐队 跟着我
[18:07] Second floor. 二楼
[18:16] Let’s go. 出发
[18:19] Let’s go, move to the exit. 快走 快去出口
[18:23] Calm down, we’ll get you out. 冷静点 我们会救你出来的
[18:37] Hey, come on, keep going, buddy, come on, let’s go! 加把劲 伙计 我们走
[18:50] Nothing? 还不行吗
[18:50] Nothing. 不行
[18:56] BRT BRT.
[18:59] Hey, Lieutenant! No go on the door. 副队 打不开门
[19:01] Smash through the glass. 打碎玻璃
[19:04] Get back! 退后
[19:08] Again. 再来
[19:14] Chief, we’re on the second floor. 队长 我们已到达二楼
[19:16] Fire is cooking. 火势很猛
[19:20] I tried to stop it, but the extinguisher ran out. 我尽力去灭火 但是灭火器已经空了
[19:24] Chief, sprinklers aren’t working up here. 队长 自动喷水装置失效了
[19:26] Well, they did, but just for a moment, and then nothing! 只喷了一会 之后就不喷了
[19:29] We have research up here that is worth– 这里的研究资料
[19:31] Yeah, a billion dollars, we heard. 价值十亿 我们听过了
[19:32] Professor, you gotta clear out! 教授 你得赶紧撤离
[19:35] Get checked out by our paramedics. 让我们的医护人员为你检查一下
[19:36] Go, go, go! 快走
[19:41] Hey, this way! Let’s go! 这边 我们走
[19:44] Let’s go. 我们走
[19:48] Again. 再来
[19:55] Head for the exits! Hurry! 快去出口 快
[19:58] Hit it, Lieutenant! 打开水枪 副队
[20:06] Hey, hey, give me the pipe! Get behind me. 给我水管 到我后面去
[20:09] Check out the flame! 检查火势
[20:14] We don’t know what research is going on up here. 我们不知道这里进行的到底是什么实验
[20:16] Listen, if we don’t knock it down now, 听着 如果现在不灭火
[20:18] we’re gonna lose this wing! 这个区域就彻底烧没了
[20:20] We gotta treat it like a HAZMAT situation. 我们必须以生化防护的方式处理
[20:22] I don’t know, Captain. 我不清楚 队长
[20:29] Engine 17, back up 51 on the second floor. 17号水罐车 支援二楼的51队
[20:32] Truck 46, second floor rear. 46号水罐车 负责二楼后方
[20:35] See if there’s any classrooms still occupied. 检查室内还有没有人员残留
[20:38] Ambo 77, 95, help 61 triage the victims. 77和95号救护车 帮忙分流61号的受害者
[20:41] Come on, let’s go! 快 行动
[20:42] Bring me up to speed, Wallace. 汇报情况 华莱士
[20:43] We got Squad 3 in the basement 3号救援队在地下室
[20:45] trying to breach a reinforced laboratory 正在尝试攻破加固过的实验室
[20:46] with civilians trapped inside. 有人员被困
[20:48] Truck 81 is on the second floor where the fire has spread. 81号云梯队在二楼 火势已经蔓延
[20:51] 51 is in support. 51队正在支援
[20:52] – Civilians upstairs? – Unclear. -上面有人员吗 -不清楚
[20:54] I’ll direct new arrivals. 我会引导到达现场的队伍
[20:55] You continue to execute your fire plan. 你继续执行你的灭火计划
[20:57] You got it, Chief. 没问题 队长
[20:59] 62, two lines into the snorkel. 62队 拉两条水管进通气管
[21:00] Everyone, please head out to… 所有人请到…
[21:04] Come on, sir, let’s get you some oxygen. 先生 过来 我们给你输氧
[21:06] – Come on, let’s go. – This way. -走吧 -走这边
[21:07] Casey, what’s your status? 凯西 你那边怎么样
[21:09] Think we’re in a HAZMAT situation, Chief. 应该是危险品火灾 队长
[21:11] Hey, there’s people in here! 这里有人
[21:15] Okay, Herrmann, give us a lane. 赫尔曼 给我们搭个落脚点
[21:17] All right, you heard him. Let’s knock it down. 好了 你听到了 赶紧开工
[21:19] Hey, get down! 趴下
[21:20] Down! 趴下
[21:23] Mouch, go. 穆奇 走
[21:33] This ain’t workin’. 这样没用
[21:43] Cruz, Capp, Tony, help me get this thing out. 克鲁兹 卡普 托尼 帮我把这个推出来
[21:47] We can use it as a ram. 我们可以用这个当锤子
[22:04] – Ready? – One. -真的吗 -一
[22:06] Two. 二
[22:07] Three. 三
[22:15] Come with me! 跟我来
[22:16] – My friends! – They’ll get ’em! -我朋友还在里面 -他们会救他的
[22:17] Come on! 走了
[22:27] Again! Come on! 再来一次
[22:30] Okay, set it down. 好了 快搞定
[22:32] We gotta crush this glass. 我们要拿掉这块玻璃
[22:40] Halfway there. One more to go. 快了 还剩一块玻璃
[22:45] On the ram again! 继续锤
[22:51] All ready, one, two… 好了 一 二
[23:12] Get these victims out. 带这些人出去
[23:17] Hit the door. 去门那边
[23:18] How the time is doing? 还有多久
[23:22] Come on, follow me. 来 跟我走
[23:25] Hang on, we’ll get you out. 坚持住 我们会救你们出去的
[23:30] Help me with the fire! 帮我拍掉火
[23:32] Kidd. 基德
[23:34] I got you, I got you. 我帮你 我帮你
[23:39] Okay. 好了
[23:40] Let’s get out of here. 赶紧走吧
[23:41] Good to go. 可以走了
[23:53] Let’s go! 快走
[23:57] Come on, come on! 快点 快点
[23:58] Everybody move! Come on! 大家快走
[24:02] Hit it! Guys! 快点 伙计们
[24:08] We’re all clear, Chief. 都安全了 队长
[24:10] Fire’s out on the second floor. 二楼灭火了
[24:12] Basement is under control too, Chief. 地下室的火势也控制住了 队长
[24:15] Fire’s knocked out. Chief. 火灭了 队长
[24:16] We had a chemical fire on the second floor. 二楼是化学火灾
[24:18] Blue and green flames. 火焰是蓝绿色的
[24:20] Must mean some kind of copper sulfate or copper chloride. 一定含有某种硫酸铜或氯化铜
[24:23] Casey! 凯西
[24:24] There’s a sign downstairs that said 楼下有个标志写着
[24:26] that the laboratory was paid for by BRT Health Industries. 这个实验室是BRT医疗公司资助的
[24:31] What’s this, now? 怎么了
[24:32] The victim at Soldier Field kept chanting those initials. 军人球场的受害者一直念着这个缩写
[24:35] BRT Brt.
[24:36] Maybe he was trying to lead us here. 也许他是想指引我们来到这里
[24:38] Okay, I’m gonna let HAZMAT do their overhaul. 好吧 接下来交给危险品部门了
[24:41] I don’t want anyone touching anybody or anything 所有人都不要碰任何人或任何东西
[24:43] till we get the all-clear. 等保证安全再说
[24:44] All right, you guys know the drill. 好了 你们都懂流程
[24:45] Setting up mobile decontamination tents by the truck. 用消防车搭建移动式净化帐篷
[24:48] Get in. Scrub down. 进去 脱光
[24:50] Scrub your pants. Your coats. Your boots too. Let’s go. 脱掉你的裤子 你的外套 还有你的靴子
[24:53] You heard the man, everybody get scrubbed. 你们都听到了 大家都脱光
[24:56] If anyone was in the building, 如果有人曾经在这幢楼里
[24:57] we’d ask that you please walk 请到我们的移动隔绝帐篷
[24:59] to our mobile decontamination tents to get evaluated. 进行消毒净化处理
[25:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:16] You a teacher here, 你是这里的老师
[25:17] an administrator? 还是管理人员
[25:18] Uh, no, I’m a research fellow with the university. 不 我是大学里的研究人员
[25:21] Okay, so, what goes on here? 好吧 这里发生什么事了
[25:23] What goes on? 发生什么事
[25:24] Yes, you got labs inside set up like Fort Knox. 你们实验室内部像诺克斯堡一样
[25:27] You got all kinds of chemicals. 你们有各种化学品
[25:28] I need to know what the hell my people were exposed to. 我要知道我的人都暴露在什么东西里了
[25:30] Ah, well, we, um– we conduct biological research. 我们 我们是做生物实验的
[25:34] You know, it’s primarily microbiology 主要是微生物实验
[25:36] but also cell biology. 但也有细胞生物实验
[25:38] That’s diseases, right? Bacteria? 是病菌的研究吧
[25:40] Oh, yes, all of the above. Of course. 是的 全都是 当然了
[25:45] When the medics check you out, 医护室人员确认你没事后
[25:45] you make sure you go by that decontamination tent. 一定要去移动隔绝帐篷
[25:47] Yeah. 好
[25:51] Hello? It’s Chief Wallace Boden. 喂 我是华莱士·博登队长
[25:53] I need to talk to Sergeant Hank Voight right now. 马上给我接汉克·博伊特警长
[26:47] Scary stuff. 真可怕
[26:50] Like, I keep looking at my skin for discoloration, 我一直在检查我的皮肤有没有褪色
[26:53] but I don’t even know what I’m looking for. 但我都不知道我该找哪里
[26:59] This– 这
[27:03] I’m not worried. 我不担心
[27:04] Oh, well, I’m glad to see one of us isn’t terrified by this thing. 很高兴我们至少有一个人没有被吓死
[27:09] It’s not how I’m gonna go. 我不会这么死的
[27:11] Yeah? You know that for certain? 是吗 你很确定吗
[27:15] All right, how are you gonna go? 好吧 那你会怎么死
[27:18] An old man, in bed, 变成一个老头 躺在床上
[27:22] with our kids and grandkids and you surrounding me. 身边有你和我们的子孙
[27:28] When did you get so good at knowing what to say? 你什么时候变得这么会说话了
[27:32] Severide! Boden wants to see us. 西弗莱德 博登要见你们
[27:47] Gentlemen. 先生们
[27:51] So your chief says you think this fire 你们的队长说你觉得这火灾
[27:53] has something to do with the bacterial outbreak? 和细菌爆发有关系吗
[27:55] Well, the first guy to get it was a student here. 第一个传染上的是一个这里的学生
[27:58] Me and Casey were on the scene at the tailgate 当时他晕倒的时候 我和凯西
[27:59] when he collapsed. 就坐在车后
[28:00] He kept saying “BRT,” right? 他一直在说”BRT” 对吧
[28:03] The laboratory burning in the basement 地下室烧毁的那间实验室
[28:04] was paid for by something called BRT Health Industries. 就是一个叫BRT医疗公司的地方资助的
[28:09] And the sprinkler system’s down. 而且喷水系统还坏了
[28:11] My gut tells me that this fire was deliberately set. 我的直觉认为这是故意纵火
[28:13] Somebody covering his tracks. 有人掩盖了自己的痕迹
[28:15] If it was arson, we’ll find a timing device. 如果这真的是纵火 我们会找到定式装置的
[28:17] The Office of Fire Investigation are on their way. 火灾调查办公室马上要来了
[28:29] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[28:30] Do you work here? 你在这里工作吗
[28:31] Yes, I’m a paramedic. 嗯 我是一名医务人员
[28:32] Did you respond to the fire at CCU? 你参与芝加哥中央大学火灾的出警了吗
[28:34] Yeah, I was one of the– 我是其中一个…
[28:36] Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢
[28:39] My daughter was in a classroom on the second floor. 我的女儿当时在二楼的教室里
[28:42] – How is she? – Safe, unharmed, grateful. -她怎么样了 -很安全 毫发无伤 很感激
[28:45] Her friend Kristi said that if you hadn’t responded 她的朋友克里斯蒂说要不是你们及时出警
[28:47] when you did– the fire destroyed that whole side of the building. 当时就…那场火把一边楼都烧毁了
[28:51] Well, here’s who you should be thanking. 他们才是你该感谢的人
[28:53] These are the firefighters who went in. 这些是当时冲进去的消防员
[28:56] You saved my daughter’s life. 你们救了我女儿的命
[28:57] Ah, we’re all just doing our job. 我们只是做了我们该做的
[29:00] Team effort. 团队合作
[29:01] Well, you make the city proud. 这座城市以你们为豪
[29:04] Can I ask, uh– 我能不能问问…
[29:06] some reporters have been calling students, 有的记者在找学生
[29:08] uh, asking questions, 问问题
[29:10] saying that there may be a connection between this fire 说这场火可能和
[29:12] and that flesh-eating bacteria? 那种食肉细菌有关系
[29:14] I can tell you, as of now, it’s rumor. 目前我可以告诉你 那是谣言
[29:17] There’s no proof of any connection. 没有证据能证明有关联
[29:19] And all the kids that were in that building, 那幢楼里这么多孩子
[29:21] they went through HAZMAT protocol, just to be safe. 为了安全起见 都是遵守危险品协议的
[29:24] Well, it’s just so scary out there, all those rumors. 外面的那些谣言都太可怕了
[29:30] Thank you again, very much. 再次感谢你们 非常感谢
[29:32] For everything. 为你们做的一切
[29:45] Chloe. 克洛伊
[29:46] Hey, I didn’t know you were coming by. 没想到你要过来
[29:48] I got your email. 我收到你的邮件了
[29:50] Oh, yeah? Great, right? 是吗 很不错吧
[29:51] Why’d you make a reservation 你为什么要订
[29:52] at the most expensive restaurant in Chicago? 芝加哥最昂贵的餐厅
[29:56] I, um, I just thought that you deserved a special occasion. 我只是觉得应该请你度过特殊的一晚
[30:01] A night out, you know? 放松一晚上
[30:08] I’m having second thoughts. 我有些犹豫了
[30:10] – About dinner? – About us. -关于晚餐吗 -关于我们
[30:17] – I-I don’t unders… – It’s just… -我不明白 -只是
[30:21] I’ve thought about it a lot, and it’s just– 我一直在想 这…
[30:23] we rushed into this. 我们太快了
[30:25] Into everything. 一切都太快了
[30:26] I-I just think we need to take some time 我只是觉得我们得花点时间
[30:30] and think about it. 好好考虑一下
[30:37] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:42] This makes no sense. 这一点都说不通啊
[30:45] I’m really– I’m really sorry, Joe. 我真的 我真的很抱歉 乔
[30:49] Chloe? 克洛伊
[30:52] Chloe, just–just give me five minutes, okay? 克洛伊 给我五分钟 行吗
[30:54] We can talk about this. 我们能好好谈谈的
[30:56] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[31:11] What’s all this? 这是什么
[31:12] Stuart Anderson’s personal effects. 斯图尔特·安德森的个人物品
[31:15] Patient zero from Soldier Field. 军人球场的零号病人
[31:16] We gotta find anything that’s gonna help us connect him 我们要找出能把他和其他受害者
[31:18] to the other victims. 联系起来的东西
[31:19] Well, I got another box for you. 我这里还有一箱子
[31:20] What’s that? Is that soot on there? 那是什么 上面有煤灰吗
[31:22] Yeah, don’t touch it. Just don’t. 是的 别碰 别碰
[31:22] This stuff was in the HAZMAT fire at the university lab. 这东西是大学实验室危险品火灾里的
[31:24] OFI released it to us. 火调办给我们的
[31:26] Better glove up. 最好戴上手套
[31:28] Is it contagious? 这会传染吗
[31:30] I don’t know, but we gotta go through it. 不知道 但我们全都得看一遍
[31:42] Guy keeps his PIN number in his checkbook. 这家伙在支票簿里记着自己的密码
[31:45] I thought grad students were supposed to be smart. 我还以为研究生都很聪明呢
[31:48] You know what? 你知道吗
[31:51] I wonder if he’s like Burgess 不知道他是不是像伯吉斯一样
[31:52] and uses the same password for everything. 什么都用同一个密码
[31:54] Yeah, yeah, yeah. You still have his phone? 对对对 你还有他的手机吗
[31:55] – Yeah, right here. – Okay. -在这儿呢 -好
[32:10] – Dr. Marcel. – Yep. -马塞尔医生 -来了
[32:13] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[32:14] The infection has spread. 感染扩散了
[32:17] – You ready? – Yeah. -你准备好了吗 -嗯
[32:25] Oh, my God. We’re in. 天啊 我们进去了
[32:26] Go through contacts, recent exchanges. 看看联络人 近期的联络
[32:28] Mr. Anderson, can you hear me? 安德森先生 能听到我说话吗
[32:31] It’s too late. It’s too late. 太迟了 太迟了
[32:32] Hey, Mr. Anderson, do you understand what I’m saying? 安德森先生 你听得懂我说的话吗
[32:33] He’s getting tachycardic. 他心博过速
[32:35] Y-you can’t stop it. 你们阻止不了
[32:37] Oh, come on. 拜托
[32:41] His pressure’s spiked. 他的血压飙升
[32:42] All right, give me .5 of Ativan. 给我推注0.5毫克安定
[32:51] What the hell? 搞什么
[32:54] All right, he’s starting to seize, 他出现癫痫症状
[32:55] so get that Ativan now. 马上推注安定
[33:08] What do we got? 有什么发现
[33:09] You’re not gonna believe this, 你绝对不敢相信
[33:10] Stuart Anderson just went from victim to suspect. 斯图尔特·安德森刚刚从受害人变成了嫌疑人
[33:13] So, we were able to pull his internet history. 我们调出了他的网页浏览记录
[33:14] This dirtbag, he’s been sending threatening messages 这个混蛋一直在大学服务器上
[33:16] anonymously on the university server. 发送匿名威胁信息
[33:18] All right, threatening who? 威胁谁呢
[33:19] Professors in the science building. 科学大楼的教授们
[33:21] He’s been saying that there’s gonna be 他说芝加哥马上就要
[33:22] some sort of apocalyptic event in Chicago. 迎来什么天启末日
[33:24] “Four horsemen” type stuff. “四骑士”之类的东西
[33:27] All right, so this is Anderson, 好吧 这是安德森
[33:29] and these are the four other infection victims. 这是另外四个被感染的受害者
[33:31] How they’re connected yet, we don’t know. 我们还不知道他们是怎么有联系的
[33:42] Wasn’t even nine months old. 都不到9个月
[33:48] All right, Upton, Burgess, want you to get over to Med, 好 厄普顿 伯吉斯 你们俩去医院
[33:50] check on this patient zero. 看看这个零号病人
[33:52] If he’s even remotely able to talk, 能不能开口说话了
[33:53] I want to know where he’s been the last 30 days. 我要知道他过去30天内的全部动向
[33:56] What was he planning? 他计划了什么
[33:57] Was he gonna just take out the whole damn stadium? 他是想要杀死整个体育馆的人吗
[33:58] Just didn’t know how sick he was? 他不知道自己的病多严重吗
[34:00] All right, Atwater, you and Rojas, 阿特沃特和 你和罗哈斯
[34:02] I want you at CCU talking to students, teachers, administr– 你去芝加哥中央大学找任何能进那间实验室的人
[34:05] anybody who had access to that lab. 学生 老师和管理人员什么的
[34:07] How do they know Stuart Anderson? 那些人觉得斯图尔特·安德森是怎样的人
[34:09] ‘Cause my experience, 因为根据我的经验
[34:11] these sons of bitches like to leave 这些混蛋总是会
[34:12] little breadcrumbs about their plans. 在谋划时留下蛛丝马迹
[34:15] Listen, until we get some answers, 在我们查出结果之前
[34:18] this is the only case, you understand? 把重点全放在这案子上
[34:23] So let’s move. 行动吧
[34:30] Ms. Goodwin, we’re looking for an update 古德温女士 如果斯图尔特·安德森
[34:31] on Stuart Anderson, hoping to talk to him 已经苏醒了 我们想
[34:33] if he’s out of the coma. 问他几个问题
[34:34] Turns out, he’s a suspect now. 他现在是嫌疑人了
[34:35] He might be deliberately spreading this stuff. 那些病菌可能是他故意传播的
[34:38] Stuart Anderson died 30 minutes ago. 斯图尔特·安德森30分钟前死了
[34:47] The one guy who has all the answers, 他是唯一一个知道所有答案的人
[34:49] and we didn’t get to ask him a single question. 我们却连一个问题都来不及问
[34:52] Maybe it’s a good thing. The disease died with him. 也许这是好事 这种病也随着他死去了
[34:54] No way, Haley. 不可能的 海莉
[34:55] We already know this guy rigged a lab fire to start 我们已经知道这家伙在昏迷后
[34:57] after he was in a coma. 还操控了实验室火灾
[35:00] So this apocalyptic event that he was ranting about in his emails, 所以你觉得他在邮件里大肆宣扬的世界末日
[35:03] think it’s already in motion? 已经在进行中了吗
[35:04] Yeah, we have to assume the worst. 是啊 我们该考虑到最糟糕的情况
[35:06] Okay, then we need to figure out what he was targeting 好吧 那我们就得弄清楚他的目标
[35:07] and how he planned to spread the bacteria. 以及他计划如何散播病菌
[35:08] And we have to do it fast. 而且我们得赶紧行动
[35:13] – Severide. – It was arson. -西弗莱德 -这是纵火
[35:16] Yeah? 是吗
[35:16] Yeah, the fire was set in the basement laboratory 是的 这是用助燃剂和定时器
[35:19] using an accelerant and a timing device, 在地下实验室放火的
[35:21] traveled up the ventilation system to the first floor, 然后通过通风管道烧到了一楼
[35:24] and worked its way into the upstairs research center. 再一路蔓延到了楼上的研究中心
[35:26] That seems more accidental than deliberate. 后面的过程似乎更偏向于意外
[35:29] He wanted the lab to burn, 他只希望烧掉实验室
[35:30] not necessarily the whole building. 这幢大楼不在计划之内
[35:33] This is unbelievable. 这简直难以置信
[35:35] Who are you? 你是谁
[35:36] Director of Bio-Sciences, Bruno Geller. 生物科学系主任 布鲁诺·盖尔
[35:38] Officer Atwater, she’s Officer Rojas. 我是阿特沃特警探 这是罗哈斯警探
[35:39] So the university is doing research on… whatever it is. 大学在做那…什么的实验
[35:43] – Flesh-eating– – Necrotizing fasciitis. -食肉… -坏死性筋膜炎
[35:45] Actually, it can be caused by 30 different bacteria, 其实有30多种不同的细菌能导致这种疾病
[35:47] but yes, we work to develop antibiotics for all of them. 但是 我们的确在做这些病菌的抗体研究
[35:50] What’s the connection to BRT Health Industries? 这和BRT医疗公司有什么关联
[35:53] I’m sorry? 什么
[35:54] Their name keeps coming up. 我们总是能听到这个名字
[35:57] They’re our largest donor and partner. 他们是我们主要出资方和合作伙伴
[35:59] How does that work? What kind of partner? 怎么合作的 你们是怎样的合作伙伴
[36:03] Every major science university has corporate partners. 知名大学的理工学科都有企业合作伙伴
[36:05] We concentrate on theoretical contributions to science. 我们专注于研究理论方面
[36:07] They focus on profit-driven applied research. 他们则致力于研究商业获利的产品
[36:09] It’s mutually beneficial. 这是互利共赢的
[36:12] We’re gonna need a contact At brt. 我们要联系BRT
[36:14] And we’re also gonna need a list of anybody 我们还需要这六个月来
[36:15] who’s worked in that lab over the past six months, 在这个实验室工作过的人的名单
[36:17] especially anybody who’s worked 特别是和实验室助理
[36:19] with the lab assistant Stuart Anderson. 斯图尔特·安德森合作过的人
[36:23] Right… let me walk you to the administration building. 好吧 我带你们去管理大楼
[36:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:34] Thank you for your time. 谢谢你愿意见我
[36:35] If you think of anything else, call this number day or night. 如果你还想起什么 随时打这个号码
[36:39] – What’s up, Jay? – Hey. -怎么了 杰 -喂
[36:40] You’re interviewing lab workers from the CCU fire, right? 你询问过芝加哥中央大学火灾的实验室工作人员吧
[36:43] Yeah, two down, 嗯 问了两个
[36:44] but nothing’s jumped out at me yet. 但是目前还没有问出什么
[36:45] All right, there’s a name 好的 西昆西街63号
[36:46] at 63 West Quincy, apartment 2C. 2C公寓楼有一个人
[36:49] Veronica Song. 维罗妮卡·宋
[36:50] Now, I checked the logs, and she worked in the lab 我查了记录 她和我们的零号病人
[36:52] at the same time as patient zero, Stuart Anderson. 斯图尔特·安德森同时在实验室工作过
[36:54] The last two weeks, their schedules match exactly. 过去两周里 他们的排班表都一样
[36:57] Now, check this, she was supposed to be 听好了 她在火灾发生的时候
[36:59] in the lab during the fire. 本来应该是来上班的
[37:00] She didn’t show up to work that day. 但是那天 她去她没有出现
[37:01] – That’s interesting. – Yeah, I know, she’s 19… -有点意思 -我知道她才19岁
[37:03] she doesn’t fit the type, 不符合纵火的类型
[37:04] but I just think we should move her up the interview list. 但我觉得应该先去找她问问
[37:06] – Yeah, I’m on it. – Okay. -我马上去 -好
[37:22] Veronica Song? 维罗妮卡·宋
[37:24] Chicago PD, open up, please. 芝加哥警局 请开门
[37:31] Chicago PD. 芝加哥警局
[37:37] Hello? 有人吗
[37:38] Veronica? 维罗妮卡
[37:40] Can I come in and ask you some questions? 我能进来问你几个问题吗
[37:53] Can– 我…
[37:54] can I–can I… 我能…我能…
[37:58] can I get you– 我能给你…
[38:02] 50-21 Henry, roll an ambo to 63 West Quincy, apartment 2C. 5021H 派救护车来西昆西街63号2C公寓
[38:23] Incoming. Mimi, talk to me. 来病人了 蜜蜜 什么情况
[38:24] This is the 19-year-old 这是严重细菌感染的
[38:25] with severe bacterial infection. 19岁病人
[38:27] She’s breathing on her own, but she’s unresponsive. 她能自主呼吸 但是没有反应
[38:29] All right, take her to T4. 好的 送她去四号创伤室
[38:30] Hold on, hold on. 等等 等等
[38:35] Crockett 克罗特
[38:37] Look. 你看
[38:41] How’s this spreading so fast? 怎么会扩散得这么快
[38:42] We need to get her into surgery. 我们得赶紧送她去手术
[38:44] All right, let’s go to operating room. 好 我们去手术室
[38:50] Haley. 海莉
[38:52] I was… 我…
[38:53] Jay had me check up on her. She’s a lab assistent, 杰让我去找她 她是个实验室助理
[38:56] who was working with Stuart Anderson, the original patient. 她和头号病人斯图尔特·安德森一起工作过
[38:59] She collapsed on me. 她晕倒在我身上
[39:01] Is that her blood? 这是她的血吗
[39:08] Did you eat any in your mouth? Or in your eyes? 这些血有没有进到你的嘴巴 或者眼睛里
[39:11] And you had been cut or breaks in your skins? Anywhere? 你的皮肤上有没有什么伤口 任何地方
[39:13] Not at all. I don’t think so. 完全没有 我觉得没有
[39:18] Stay right there. 待着别动
[39:19] Don’t touch your mouth, eyes. Don’t touch anything. 不要碰你的嘴巴和眼睛 哪里都不要碰
[39:21] Yeah. 好
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme