时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I know who I want. | 我知道我想要谁 |
[00:06] | For Otis’s spot, you mean? | 你是说代替奥蒂斯位置的人 |
[00:07] | – Blake Gallo. – No, he’s a daredevil. | -布雷克·加洛 -不行 他太冒失 |
[00:12] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[00:13] | you had a fool of a young rookie on Squad. | 你队里也有一个傻乎乎的小菜鸟 |
[00:15] | You made me a better firefighter. | 你把我变成一个更好的消防员 |
[00:16] | You can do the same for him. | 你也可以这样对他 |
[00:18] | Welcome to 51. | 欢迎加入51号消防局 |
[00:22] | You and I are gonna go get Brett back. | 你要跟我一起去把布莱特接回来 |
[00:23] | She’s not happy at Fowlerton. | 她在福勒顿不开心 |
[00:25] | Kyle, you’re such an amazing guy. | 凯尔 你是个好人 |
[00:27] | Fowlerton’s just not my home anymore. | 福勒顿也已经不再是我的家了 |
[00:30] | 51 is. | 51队才是 |
[00:32] | You need to come home, Brett. | 你该回家了 布莱特 |
[00:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:41] | Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse? | 你们想把我气疯吗 |
[00:44] | Explain to me | 解释一下 |
[00:45] | why you put all these gizmos right in my way. | 为什么要拿这些东西挡我的道 |
[00:48] | We need access to the power line. | 可是我们得接电源 |
[00:50] | Then put them up on the roof, all right? | 那就拿到房顶上去 明白吗 |
[00:52] | Someplace that they’re out of my way | 放在那里就挡不到我 |
[00:53] | so I can do my inventory. | 我就可以清点装备了 |
[00:55] | Sir, the SMART station is an integrated system– | 长官 智能消防站是一套系统 |
[00:57] | Wait, what, now? | 等等 什么 |
[00:59] | Software Management To Accelerate Response Time. | 响应提速软件管理系统 |
[01:02] | – It’s a real-time data system. – Uh, y-you know what? | -是一种实时数据系统 -我告诉你们 |
[01:04] | Save your techno-hoodoo for the suits downtown, all right? | 你们的高科技还是留给城里人吧 好吗 |
[01:08] | I know snake oil when I smell it. | 是真是假 我一眼就知道 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna go talk to my chief. | 我去跟我们队长谈谈 |
[01:17] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[01:39] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[01:42] | You should have seen your face! | 瞧瞧你这个表情 |
[01:44] | Aww, you guys are horrible. | 你们这帮坏人 |
[01:46] | I thought a simple “Welcome home” Banner | 我本来觉得一条简单的”欢迎回家”条幅 |
[01:48] | would suffice, but no. | 就可以了 但是不行啊 |
[01:49] | The donuts were my idea. | 面包圈是我的主意 |
[01:52] | I missed you every damn day, roomie. | 我每天都在想你 室友 |
[01:54] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:55] | You don’t have a renter yet? | 你还没找到租户吗 |
[01:57] | It’s just you and me. | 还是只有你和我 |
[02:02] | Oh, Tuesday! | 星期二 |
[02:03] | – Hi, honey! – Tuesday missed you too. | -小可爱 -星期二也想你 |
[02:05] | You’re the sweetest doggie in the world. | 全世界的狗狗数你最可爱 |
[02:09] | All right, come on, come on, come on. | 好了 来吧来吧 |
[02:12] | Come here. | 来 |
[02:14] | Ugh, 51 just hasn’t been the same without you. | 没了你 51队都不对劲了 |
[02:18] | Feeling’s mutual. | 我没了你们也一样 |
[02:22] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[02:25] | It’s Blake Gallo. | 布雷克·加洛 |
[02:26] | I heard you were taking a while to fill the slot. | 我听说你们找人补缺找了很久 |
[02:30] | Yeah, well, uh, we wanted to be careful. | 这个嘛 我们也得谨慎一点 |
[02:38] | How do you like the new guy? | 新人你喜欢吗 |
[02:41] | Jury’s out. | 还没定 |
[02:50] | I missed that squeak. | 我想死这声吱呀声了 |
[02:53] | So how does it feel to be back? | 回来的感觉怎么样 |
[02:56] | Surreal. | 像做梦 |
[02:58] | It was kind of a rollercoaster leaving Fowlerton– | 离开富勒顿 离开凯尔对我来说 |
[03:01] | and leaving Kyle. | 也像是坐过山车 |
[03:03] | I know it was the right thing to do, but… | 我知道这一步走对了 但是 |
[03:07] | it’ll be good to throw myself back into work again. | 能让自己重新忙起来真好 |
[03:10] | Just so you know, it’s not the same 51 you left. | 只是告诉你 这不是你走前的51队了 |
[03:14] | Ever since the factory fire, | 自从工厂大火 |
[03:17] | you know, things have just… | 事情都变得 |
[03:19] | been different. | 不一样了 |
[03:23] | And I’m not just talking about the video arcade | 而我说的不仅是指他们安装的 |
[03:25] | that they’re installing in-house. | 室内游戏机 |
[03:26] | Yeah, what is all that? | 对啊 这是什么东西 |
[03:28] | Some new tech that they want us to try out. | 他们希望我们试用的新科技 |
[03:29] | You want to hear an earful, | 你要是想听牢骚 |
[03:30] | just drop a quarter in Herrmann and watch him go. | 给赫尔曼投个币 包你听个够 |
[03:32] | I already heard. | 我已经听过了 |
[03:34] | “Save the technical hoodoo for the suits downtown.” | “你们的高科技还是留给城里人吧” |
[03:39] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[03:40] | Injured person at the County Youth Detention Facility. | 县少管所有伤员 |
[03:43] | 3421 North Darmen Avenue. Priority yellow. | 北达尔曼大街3421号 优先级黄色 |
[03:47] | What is “Priority yellow”? | 什么是”优先级黄色” |
[03:49] | No idea. | 谁知道 |
[03:53] | 61号救护车 县少管所有伤员 北达尔曼大街3421号 优先级黄色 | |
[03:55] | Infirmary is down the hall. | 医务室就在走廊那头 |
[03:57] | Usually we handle these things in-house, | 一般这种事我们内部处理 |
[03:58] | but our nurses are limited on what they can do. | 但是我们的护士也是能力有限 |
[04:01] | What’s the extent of his injuries? | 伤者情况如何 |
[04:03] | Uh, it’s pretty bad. | 挺严重的 |
[04:04] | Five inmates jumped a smaller kid. | 五个犯人袭击了一个更小的小子 |
[04:06] | Kicking, stomping. | 又是踢又是踩 |
[04:11] | Whoa, I’m–I’m sorry, you are? | 不好意思 你们是谁 |
[04:13] | Paramedic in Charge Sylvie Brett. | 急救主管希尔薇·布莱特 |
[04:15] | We were dispatched by 911. | 调度中心分配我们来的 |
[04:16] | Okay, well, someone jumped the gun. | 好吧 有人违规了 |
[04:18] | Our nurses have the situation under control. | 我们的护士已经控制好伤情了 |
[04:21] | That young man could have a concussion or a broken arm– | 那个年轻人可能有脑震荡 手臂骨折 |
[04:23] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. | 也许我没说清楚 |
[04:25] | This is a secure area, so you two can leave right now | 这里是管制区域 所以请两位尽快离开 |
[04:28] | or I can have you removed. | 否则我只能赶人了 |
[04:35] | No, that boy could have an esophageal laceration. | 不行 那孩子可能有食道裂伤 |
[04:37] | He’s drowning in his blood. | 快被自己的血液憋死了 |
[04:38] | If he dies, I swear, everyone in your chain of command | 如果他死了 我发誓你上头的所有领导 |
[04:41] | will know you kept us from helping him. | 都会知道是你拦着我们 |
[04:50] | Hey, he has blunt force trauma to the chest and head. | 他的胸部和头部遭受钝力损伤 |
[04:53] | Uh, possible concussion. Looks like his arm is broken. | 可能有脑震荡 手臂似乎也骨折了 |
[04:56] | We could tell right away he needed to go to the hospital. | 我们判断他需要立即送医院治疗 |
[04:57] | That’s why we called. | 所以才报警叫你们来 |
[05:01] | No pneumothorax. | 没有气声 |
[05:03] | Portable suction. | 移动抽吸机 |
[05:05] | – What’s his name? – Isaac. | -他叫什么 -艾萨克 |
[05:07] | Okay, Isaac, I need you to hang in there for me, okay? | 艾萨克 你在支撑一下 好吗 |
[05:08] | We’re gonna use this machine to clear your airway. | 我们要用这个机器清理你的气管 |
[05:22] | – All right, got him. – It’s okay. | -好了 -没事了 |
[05:27] | I–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:30] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[05:31] | – I’ll get the stretcher. – Okay. | -我去拿担架 -好 |
[05:53] | It’s a quick ride to Chicago Med, Isaac. | 很快就到芝加哥医院了 艾萨克 |
[05:56] | O-okay. | 好 |
[05:58] | My mom used to work there. | 我妈曾在那里工作 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:02] | They have good apple pie in the cafeteria. | 餐厅里的苹果派很好吃 |
[06:05] | Oh, really? I never knew that. | 是吗 我一直不知道 |
[06:06] | I’ll have to try it out. | 必须得去试试了 |
[06:12] | I was so scared. | 我太害怕了 |
[06:13] | It’s okay, Isaac, I’m right here. | 没关系 艾萨克 我就在这里 |
[06:16] | Tell them I’m sorry, okay? | 帮我跟他们道歉好吗 |
[06:18] | I won’t say nothing, promise on my life. | 我什么都不会说 我用生命保证 |
[06:22] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[06:24] | What–tell who? | 什么 告诉谁 |
[06:26] | What can’t you say? | 有什么不能说的 |
[06:28] | Welles here will travel with the inmate. | 威尔士会陪同犯人一起过去 |
[06:31] | – Uh, that’s okay, I think- – Department protocol. | -不用了 我觉得… -这是我们的规定 |
[06:47] | The tools menu is where you adjust admin privileges, | 工具菜单是用来调整管理员权限的 |
[06:50] | run general updates. | 进行全面更新 |
[06:51] | Not to be confused with the utilities menu, | 别跟应用程序菜单搞混了 |
[06:53] | which lets you review data logs, | 这个是用来审查数据日志 |
[06:54] | adjust various heuristic settings. | 调整各种初始设置的 |
[07:00] | I just want to thank you | 我想谢谢你 队长 |
[07:02] | for keeping an open mind about this beta test, Chief. | 你能够这么开明地看待这次试运行 |
[07:04] | Orders came through from headquarters. | 这是总部下来的命令 |
[07:06] | I’m just trying to accommodate. | 我只是在尽力配合 |
[07:09] | Great, so, uh, let me walk you through | 好的 我来给你讲一下 |
[07:12] | the troubleshooting and, uh, data reboot process. | 故障排除和数据重启的流程 |
[07:15] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[07:17] | – Hey, Chief. – Yeah? | -队长 -怎么 |
[07:18] | System troubleshooting. | 系统在排除故障 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:23] | Looked over the names you gave me last shift. | 我看了你上次排班给我的名单 |
[07:26] | Nominees for that leadership conference in Springfield. | 去参加斯普林菲尔德领导会议的候选人 |
[07:28] | And? | 然后呢 |
[07:29] | Well, some of the city’s best on here. | 上面有全市的优秀人才 |
[07:31] | All solid smoke-eaters, | 全是踏实肯干的消防员 |
[07:32] | can’t go wrong with any of them. | 任何一个都不会出错 |
[07:34] | But no one stands out? | 但是没有很突出的 |
[07:35] | Uh, CFD’s full of power hitters, | 芝加哥消防局个个都很能干 |
[07:37] | but natural born leaders? | 但是天生的领袖 |
[07:38] | – Those are hard to find. – Thank you. | -很难找到 -谢谢 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:46] | System diagnostics complete. | 系统诊断完毕 |
[08:01] | – Gallo, this is Joe Cruz. – Hey, great to meet you. | -加洛 这是乔·克鲁兹 -你好 幸会 |
[08:04] | Uh, huge opportunity | 我很珍惜这次机会 |
[08:07] | working next to the best rescue squad in Chicago. | 能跟芝加哥最强的搜救队共事 |
[08:11] | This you? | 这是你的吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:14] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[08:16] | You can pick any other locker you want, | 你可以选任何储物柜 |
[08:19] | but this one is off limits. | 但是不能碰这个 |
[08:30] | Belonged to Otis? | 以前是奥蒂斯的吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:34] | Damn, should have thought to ask. | 我的错 我应该问问的 |
[08:38] | There are gonna be some bumps, Gallo. | 你肯定会遇到一些波折 加洛 |
[08:42] | Look, my advice? | 我的建议呢 |
[08:45] | Always refill the coffee… | 永远把咖啡倒满 |
[08:47] | Never take Mouch’s spot… | 永远别占穆奇的位置 |
[08:50] | be responsible for your tools, | 对用过的工具负责任 |
[08:52] | and don’t take things personally. | 凡事别往心里去 |
[08:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:03] | And that’s pretty much all there is to the IT. | 技术部分大概就这些 |
[09:06] | It’s amazing tech. | 这技术很了不起 |
[09:07] | We license our patent from a coal plant in PA, | 我们拿到了宾州火电站的专利 |
[09:10] | and by our estimates, the new exhaust filters | 据我们的估算 最新的抽风过滤系统 |
[09:12] | should cut emission leaks by 70%. | 应该能够降低70%的废气排放 |
[09:15] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[09:17] | Well, uh, I’d better get back, so… | 我得先回去了… |
[09:20] | You’re not a fan of all this, are you? | 你不喜欢这些 对吗 |
[09:24] | Diesel exhaust is what makes this place smell | 柴油尾气才会让这个地方 |
[09:26] | like a firehouse. | 闻起来像消防局 |
[09:28] | My dad was a firefighter in San Jose. | 我爸爸曾经是圣何塞的消防员 |
[09:30] | – No kidding? – It’s true. | -真的吗 -对 |
[09:32] | I, too, have a fondness for the smell of diesel exhaust in the morning. | 我也很喜欢早上闻到柴油尾气的味道 |
[09:37] | I wouldn’t expect things to be buddy-buddy over there | 我不指望犯人和狱警之间 |
[09:39] | between inmates and guards, but this is different. | 能称兄道弟 但是这次不一样 |
[09:42] | Something was off. | 很不对劲 |
[09:44] | The CO’s behavior, Isaac’s response, | 指挥官的行为 艾萨克的反应 |
[09:47] | the way he just clammed up. | 他直接一言不发的样子 |
[09:50] | We wouldn’t hesitate to report suspected abuse | 如果是家长和孩子的关系 |
[09:53] | to DCFS if it were a parent-child relationship. | 我们会立即向儿童服务部汇报可疑虐待行为 |
[10:01] | We received this 20 minutes after you left the facility. | 你们离开20分钟后 我们收到了这个 |
[10:09] | “Eye witness accounts confirm | “有目击者证明 |
[10:10] | “Patient’s injuries were sustained | 患者的伤势 |
[10:12] | from an unprovoked attack by fellow inmates.” | 是遭受同住监狱的犯人袭击所致” |
[10:14] | That is the fastest report I ever received back | 这是我从任何政府机构中 |
[10:16] | from any city agency. | 收到最快的一次报告 |
[10:18] | They’re on the defense. | 他们想掩人耳目 |
[10:21] | Look…. | 听我说 |
[10:23] | you have my support-know that– | 我支持你 你要记住 |
[10:27] | but if you implicate County Correctional guards, | 但如果你想揭穿郡矫正机构的狱警 |
[10:30] | your case has gotta be air tight. | 一切资料必须无懈可击 |
[10:32] | Otherwise, you’re just painting a target | 否则 你就在那个孩子的背上 |
[10:35] | on that boy’s back. | 装了一个活靶子 |
[10:47] | Hey, how much longer do you have? | 你还有多久忙完 |
[10:49] | Got one more load, why? | 还差最后一批 怎么了 |
[10:52] | I pulled a home address for Isaac. | 我找到了艾萨克的家庭住址 |
[10:54] | I thought maybe we could go for a ride, | 也许我们可以去看看 |
[10:56] | reach out to his mother. | 找找他妈妈 |
[10:58] | Let her know what we think happened today. | 告诉她我们对今天事情的判断 |
[11:01] | Are you sure that’s smart? | 你觉得这样明智吗 |
[11:03] | Just–after what Boden said about retribution? | 博登刚说过报复的事情 |
[11:09] | No one at County Corrections needs to know. | 不必告诉郡矫正机构的人 |
[11:11] | That’s between us and the mother. | 这是我们和他妈妈之间的事 |
[11:14] | She has a right to know what we suspect. | 她有权知道我们怀疑的事 |
[11:16] | What she does with that information is up to her. | 至于她如何处理这个信息 那是她的事 |
[11:21] | I’ll meet you at the ambo in five. | 五分钟后救护车那里见 |
[11:26] | The smart station and you. | 你和智能消防站 |
[11:30] | Software Management to Accelerate Response Time | 智能消防站通过软件管理加速反应时间 |
[11:32] | employs a data-centric model | 它使用了数据为中心的模板 |
[11:34] | that is revolutionizing the fire service | 为21世纪及未来的消防服务 |
[11:36] | for the 21st century and beyond. | 带来了革命性的变化 |
[11:38] | Using state-of-the-art field tested equipment | 设备使用全国顶尖技术制作 已经过现场演练 |
[11:40] | designed and endorsed by industry professionals… | 由工厂专家设计并背书 |
[11:42] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你做事了吗 |
[11:44] | Not in the slightest. | 完全没有 |
[11:46] | Just wanted to drop off some equipment requests. | 只是过来交几份设备申请 |
[11:49] | Drill supplies to help Gallo get some time in with the team. | 想申请点演习装备好让加洛跟我们一起演习 |
[11:53] | – Casey asked for this? – No. | -凯西叫你申请的 -不是 |
[11:55] | I just figured I had a good sense | 我只是觉得我知道 |
[11:56] | of where we need work fitting Gallo in, | 我们要做些什么来帮助加洛适应 |
[11:58] | and this will help | 而且这样做会有帮助 |
[11:59] | so that we’re not stumbling into each other on calls. | 这样我们出勤的时候就不会互相拖后腿 |
[12:02] | So this was your idea? | 所以这是你的主意 |
[12:04] | Yes–but I cleared it with Casey. | 是的 但凯西已经批准了 |
[12:07] | No, no, no, no, that’s good. It shows good initiative. | 不不不 这样很好 说明你很主动 |
[12:11] | thanks, Chief. | 谢谢局长 |
[12:15] | Before you leave, um… | 你走之前还有件事 |
[12:20] | Springfield training ground next week– | 斯普林菲尔德训练场下周… |
[12:22] | the IAFF, they are hosting an event | 国际消防战斗员协会为未来的消防领袖 |
[12:26] | for future fire service leaders, | 搞了个活动 |
[12:27] | and I would be very grateful | 如果你愿意代表我们分局参加 |
[12:30] | if you represented our district. | 我会感激不尽 |
[12:35] | Me? | 我吗 |
[12:37] | If you’re willing. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:38] | I–I am, sure. | 我愿意 当然 |
[12:41] | but S-Severide or Casey– | 但是西弗莱德和凯西 |
[12:43] | They already have experience. | 他们都去过了 |
[12:45] | You… | 你 |
[12:47] | you show great potential. | 你很有潜力 |
[12:51] | It would mean a great deal to me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[12:54] | Of–of course, Chief, yeah. | 当然 局长 行 |
[12:58] | – Yes? – Yes. | -行吗 -行 |
[13:00] | Then I’ll handle all the details. | 那细节我来处理 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:09] | I just don’t see where I fit into all this. | 我就是看不出来我哪里适合这个活动了 |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:14] | I don’t have any leadership experiences to share. | 我没有任何领导经验可分享 |
[13:17] | Chief thinks you do. | 局长觉得你有 |
[13:18] | Yeah, but he’s got a lot on his mind. | 是的 但他要考虑的事太多 |
[13:20] | I mean, maybe he didn’t read it all the way through. | 我觉得 也许他根本没看过这些 |
[13:23] | Maybe he thinks that because I’m a woman– | 也许他觉得因为我是女的 |
[13:26] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:31] | Here, look: | 这里 看 |
[13:32] | there’s a whole breakout group on scuba rescues. | 那里有整个潜水救援的突破小组 |
[13:35] | Kelly, I’ve never “Scuba’d” In my freaking life. | 凯利 我这辈子从来没潜过水 |
[13:39] | It’s– stop. | 这简直…别笑了 |
[13:41] | Stop, it’s not–it’s not funny. | 别笑了 这不… 这不好笑 |
[13:43] | Stella, breathe. | 史黛拉 深呼吸 |
[13:45] | You’re working yourself up. | 你这是在为难自己 |
[13:47] | No one cares if you can dive or not. | 没人在乎你会不会潜水 |
[13:49] | You don’t know that. | 你又不敢打包票 |
[13:53] | I need to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[14:07] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[14:08] | Miss Davis, I’m Sylvie Brett, | 戴维斯女士 我叫希尔薇·布莱特 |
[14:09] | this is Emily Foster. | 她叫艾米丽·福斯特 |
[14:10] | We’re paramedics with the CFD. | 我们是芝加哥消防局的医护人员 |
[14:12] | – This about Isaac? – Yes. | -是因为艾萨克吗 -是的 |
[14:14] | He’s–he’s stable now, but there was an incident. | 他现在稳定了 但有点意外 |
[14:17] | They called me. | 他们给我打过电话 |
[14:18] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[14:19] | this might have been an abuse situation. | 可能发生了虐囚事件 |
[14:22] | Assault from one of the officers. | 有位警官袭击了艾萨克 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Is that it, then? | 就是这件事吗 |
[14:30] | if–if you wanted to file a complaint or– | 如果你想投诉或… |
[14:33] | No, no, I do not. | 不 不 我不想 |
[14:36] | Rudy, get your sister her chair! | 露迪 让你妹妹坐到椅子上 |
[14:39] | Miss Davis, | 戴维斯女士 |
[14:41] | if your son is a victim of abuse, you can– | 如果你儿子受到了虐待 你可以 |
[14:43] | That boy knew he wasn’t going to summer camp | 当初他们在他身上发现了枪时 |
[14:45] | when they found that gun on him. | 他就知道他进的不是什么夏令营 |
[14:47] | I don’t like it, but better a whooping in there | 我也不想这样 但在里面受欺负总比 |
[14:50] | than face down in these streets. | 在街头闲逛要好 |
[14:52] | I have three kids left to bring up– | 我还有三个孩子要养 |
[14:54] | they’re waiting for dinner– | 他们在等着吃饭 |
[14:55] | so I don’t know what you want from me, | 所以我不明白你们想让我怎样 |
[14:57] | but I don’t have it to give. | 但我没法满足你们的要求 |
[15:00] | Isaac made his mistake. | 艾萨克自己犯了错 |
[15:02] | He’s on his own. | 他自作自受 |
[15:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:09] | What are we supposed to do with that? | 我们该怎么办 |
[15:12] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61. | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[15:16] | Accident, 3720 South Racine. | 意外事故 拉辛南街3720号 |
[15:22] | This is awesome. | 棒极了 |
[15:24] | Just stay on my hip. | 跟在我后面 |
[15:25] | No freelancing. | 不能自由行动 |
[15:27] | You leave it to me and the Chief | 人命关天的决定留给 |
[15:28] | to make the life or death calls, understood? | 留给我和局长来作 明白了吗 |
[15:31] | 100%, Captain. | 完全明白 队长 |
[15:48] | This way, the WindyWheel just lost a car. | 这边走 摩天轮有个轿厢掉了 |
[15:51] | The thing fell right onto Carl. | 正好掉在卡尔身上 |
[15:52] | Severide, get this victim! | 西弗莱德 把这位受害者救出来 |
[15:55] | – Cruz, grab the spreaders! – Copy that! | -克鲁兹 拿液压钳 -收到 |
[15:58] | We got out everyone we could, | 我们已经尽可能把所有人救下来了 |
[15:59] | but there’s still a girl up there that we couldn’t reach. | 但还有个女孩在上面我们够不着 |
[16:03] | Mom, Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[16:04] | Help, please! | 救命 拜托 |
[16:08] | Get some struts in place. | 拿些抗压杆过来 |
[16:09] | Mouch, position the aerial | 穆奇 布置好云梯 |
[16:11] | so we can free the passenger. | 好让我们把那个乘客救出来 |
[16:12] | – Copy that. – Hang in there, Carl, | -收到 -坚持住 卡尔 |
[16:13] | we got you. | 我们来救你了 |
[16:15] | Come on, Mom, Dad! | 快 妈妈 爸爸 |
[16:17] | Someone get me down! | 谁能救我下去 |
[16:24] | Mouch, keep going! | 穆奇 继续 |
[16:30] | I can’t get any closer than this, | 我没法再靠近了 |
[16:32] | ladder’s fully extended. | 梯子已经伸到头了 |
[16:42] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[16:43] | This is the best I can do, Casey! | 我已经尽力了 凯西 |
[16:44] | We gotta move the truck! | 我们得移动云梯车 |
[16:46] | Kidd, move the truck around the other side! | 基德 从另一边移动云梯车 |
[16:48] | Wait, wait, Captain, leave it where it is. | 等等 队长 先别动 |
[16:50] | I can get to her. | 我可以够到她 |
[16:51] | You’re not jumping off that aerial. | 你不能从云梯上跳过去 |
[16:52] | No, we can bridge the gap with the roof ladder. | 不 我们可以用屋顶梯搭个桥 |
[16:55] | It’s the fastest way. | 这是最快的方法 |
[16:59] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[17:03] | Kidd, truck stays. | 基德 车停住 |
[17:19] | Don’t worry, we will get you down. | 别担心 我们会救你下来 |
[17:31] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay, all right? | 没事的 好吗 |
[17:37] | Look straight at me. | 看着我 |
[17:41] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[17:44] | Do you want to try to come out on the ladder? | 你沿着梯子爬出来好吗 |
[17:46] | On the count of three, all right? | 数三下 好吗 |
[17:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:50] | – There you go. – Be careful, sweetie! | -可以了 -小心 宝贝 |
[17:52] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[18:02] | I got you. Take your time! | 有我在 慢慢来 |
[18:06] | All right. Yeah, look at that. | 没事 你看 |
[18:07] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事 没事 |
[18:10] | Come on. You got this, you got this. | 来吧 你可以 你可以 |
[18:11] | Don’t look down, don’t look down. | 别往下看 别往下看 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 加油 |
[18:16] | Here you go, come around. | 做得好 过来 |
[18:19] | That’s it, go slow. | 就是这样 慢慢走 |
[18:21] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[18:27] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:34] | – Here you go. – Just like that. | -做得很好 -就是这样 |
[18:38] | There you go. | 可以了 |
[18:39] | Mom, Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[18:48] | Help the squad stabilize that junk heap. | 去帮忙稳定那辆旧车 |
[18:50] | You got it, Captain. | 好的 队长 |
[18:59] | So this guy goes scrambling across that ladder | 这家伙爬梯子 |
[19:03] | like it’s nothing. | 如履平地 |
[19:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:05] | Okay, I gotta hear: | 我得听一下 |
[19:08] | what’s your story, Gallo? | 说出你的故事 加洛 |
[19:10] | How’d you join the CFD? | 你是怎么加入芝加哥消防队的 |
[19:12] | Well, um, when I was around 12 years old, | 我十二岁左右的时候 |
[19:15] | the two-flat we were living in near Midway caught fire. | 我们在米德韦附近住的两层楼着火了 |
[19:18] | I woke up to smoke filling my bedroom | 我醒来看到房间里都是烟雾 |
[19:21] | and got the bright idea to hide in the closet, | 就想到一个好主意 躲进壁橱里 |
[19:23] | like that was gonna save my ass. | 好像那样就能活命 |
[19:25] | Anyway, next thing I know, | 接下来我知道的事就是 |
[19:29] | closet door flies open | 壁橱的门突然打开 |
[19:31] | and standing there is the biggest guy I’ve ever seen, | 我从来没见过那么高大的人 |
[19:35] | so I was dead sure it was the Incredible Hulk. | 所以我非常确定那是无敌浩克 |
[19:41] | He swoops me up, carries me out, | 他一把抓起我 带我出去 |
[19:43] | and next thing I know, I’m breathing in clean air | 接下来我知道的事就是我呼吸着新鲜空气 |
[19:46] | instead of smoke. | 而不是烟雾 |
[19:48] | From then on, I spent | 从那时候开始 我差不多 |
[19:50] | pretty much every day after school | 每天放学后 |
[19:52] | at Firehouse 131 with big Chief Burkett and his crew. | 都跑到131队找伯克特队长和他的队员 |
[19:56] | Other kids were messing around in the park, | 别的孩子在公园里瞎玩 |
[19:59] | running in the streets. | 在街上疯跑 |
[20:01] | I was becoming a junior firefighter. | 而我已经是个初级消防员了 |
[20:04] | I always… | 我一直… |
[20:06] | I always knew this was where I was meant to be. | 我一直知道 我注定要做这个 |
[20:08] | Eh, still… | 不过 |
[20:10] | you had to apply. | 你还是得申请 |
[20:12] | You had to hope that your number came up in the lottery. | 还是要期盼你买的号码会中大奖 |
[20:15] | – Those are some stiff odds. – Yeah, I know it. | -就是有这种几率 -是的 我知道 |
[20:18] | But, uh, the big guy upstairs must have kept an eye on me, | 但是 上面那个人肯定在看着我 |
[20:21] | ’cause you’re looking at the luckiest punk in Chicago. | 因为你面前的这个人是芝加哥最幸运的家伙 |
[20:35] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[20:37] | You wanted Gallo on a short leash, | 你想让我对加洛严加看管 |
[20:38] | but he had a good situational– | 但他对现场情况有很好的… |
[20:41] | I’m not here to second-guess your decision on that call… | 我不是来批评你在这次出警时的决定 |
[20:45] | but you do need to be careful | 但你得小心一点 |
[20:46] | about encouraging this young man’s heroics. | 谨慎鼓励这个年轻人的英雄主义 |
[20:50] | I’m not sure he fully appreciates | 我不确定他是否完全明白 |
[20:51] | what the stakes are. | 其中的利害关系 |
[20:53] | He needs to know he’s not living out | 但他得知道他的生活 |
[20:54] | some comic book fantasy life here. | 并不像漫画里那么奇幻 |
[20:57] | This a dangerous job. | 这是一份危险的工作 |
[21:02] | He’s not bulletproof. | 他也并非刀枪不入 |
[21:07] | Understood. | 明白 |
[21:14] | April said the county’s putting pressure | 艾普尔说郡里给医院施压 |
[21:16] | on the hospital to discharge Isaac | 要他们放艾萨克出院 |
[21:18] | back to their custody. | 还由他们监管 |
[21:20] | Ugh, the idea of him going back to that place hurting. | 让他带着伤回到那地方 |
[21:22] | His mom’s not even looking out for him. | 他妈妈都不管他 |
[21:24] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个人 |
[21:25] | Uh, excuse me, Mr. Alonzo? | 不好意思 阿朗佐先生 |
[21:28] | Are you a process server? | 你是传票邮差吗 |
[21:29] | No, we’re paramedics. | 不是 我们是急救人员 |
[21:30] | We got your name from a friend at the 21st Police District. | 我们从第21警区的朋友那里得知你的名字 |
[21:32] | She said you’re the attorney who represented Isaac Davis. | 她说你是艾萨克·戴维斯的代理律师 |
[21:35] | I’d say yes, | 我想说是的 |
[21:35] | but I barely remember my caseload from last week. | 但上个星期的代理案件我都不太记得了 |
[21:38] | Isaac’s being abused physically | 艾萨克在郡青少年中心 |
[21:39] | at the County Juvenile Center. | 遭到了虐待 |
[21:41] | And you have an eyewitness, some video footage? | 你们有目击证人和监控录像吗 |
[21:43] | – No, that’s not something– – Cooperation from the victim? | -不 这些东西… -受害人合作吗 |
[21:45] | Isaac was scared to talk, but he strongly indicates– | 艾萨克不敢说 但他强烈表明 |
[21:49] | Yeah, well, let me clear my schedule, then. | 那就让我继续我的日程吧 |
[21:54] | I’m sorry, but you have better odds | 对不起 但你们证明全能的上帝确实存在 |
[21:56] | of proving the existence of God Almighty | 都比证明惩教人员 |
[21:58] | than proving an excessive force claim | 过度使用武力 |
[22:00] | against a corrections officer. | 成功率更高 |
[22:02] | You want to help your friend? | 你们要是想帮朋友 |
[22:04] | Drop cash in his commissary. | 就给他在食堂充点钱 |
[22:06] | – Good luck you to and Daniel. – It’s Isaac. | -祝你们和丹尼尔好运 -是艾萨克 |
[22:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:12] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry, did I hear you mention Isaac Davis? | 对不起 我听到你们说艾萨克·戴维斯 |
[22:16] | Young man serving a gun charge? | 因持枪罪服刑的年轻人 |
[22:17] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是的 是他 |
[22:18] | Though it’s hard to believe the gun part after meeting him. | 尽管见到他之后很难相信他有枪 |
[22:22] | Isaac’s no gang-banger. | 艾萨克不是帮派成员 |
[22:24] | I’m a social worker. | 我是社会服务人员 |
[22:24] | I did some GED tutoring with Isaac. | 我给艾萨克做过教育辅导 |
[22:27] | I heard he’s in the hospital. That true? | 我听说他住院了 是真的吗 |
[22:29] | Esophageal tear and broken bones from a physical assault. | 身体伤害引起的食道撕裂和骨折 |
[22:33] | What would you say if we told you | 如果我们告诉你 |
[22:34] | we thought a CO was responsible for what happened? | 我们觉得是一名惩教警官做的呢 |
[22:36] | Officer Houghton. | 霍顿警官 |
[22:38] | Houghton has a rep. | 霍顿名声在外 |
[22:40] | Word is, he singles out inmates. | 传闻他会挑选犯人 |
[22:41] | Traumatized kids. | 受伤的孩子 |
[22:43] | Smaller, unaffiliated. | 弱小又没有同伴 |
[22:46] | Isaac, basically. | 艾萨克很符合 |
[22:48] | He uses them as an example to control the others. | 他用他们来以儆效尤 |
[22:52] | The problem is, this is word of mouth, hearsay. | 问题是 这都是传说 |
[22:54] | Nothing actual, or I would have said something. | 没有真凭实据 否则我就会说话了 |
[22:57] | Ryan, we gotta go. | 瑞恩 我们得走了 |
[22:59] | Right behind you. | 我这就跟上 |
[23:01] | Ryan Pace, by the way. Social services. | 对了 我叫瑞恩·佩斯 社工 |
[23:03] | Uh, Sylvie Brett, Emily Foster. | 希尔薇·布莱特 艾米丽·福斯特 |
[23:04] | CFD paramedics, Firehouse 51. | 芝加哥消防部51消防队的护理人员 |
[23:08] | Sorry to meet and bail, by the way. | 抱歉没说两句话就走了 |
[23:10] | What I can do– I can ask around. | 我能做的是我可以打听打听 |
[23:12] | Get the scuttlebutt from the kids inside | 从非正式的渠道 打听一下里面的 |
[23:14] | through back channels. | 孩子们的闲言碎语 |
[23:15] | While I’m at it, I’ll check the facility records, | 这过程里呢 我会去查查那里的记录 |
[23:17] | see if anything noteworthy jumps out. | 看看有什么值得注意的 |
[23:21] | That’s something. | 算是有点成果 |
[23:28] | Chief still all up in your business about Gallo? | 队长还在过问加洛的事吗 |
[23:32] | He just needs a little time to see what I see, that’s all. | 他只是需要点时间看到我所看到的东西就好了 |
[23:35] | Where’s Kidd? | 基德呢 |
[23:36] | On a mission | 完成 |
[23:37] | to read every firefighter manual in existence. | 通读所有现存的消防员手册的任务呢 |
[23:43] | Oh, my date just arrived. | 我的约会对象到了 |
[23:47] | – You asked out SMART girl? – Mm-hmm. | -你和那个智能消防站的约会了 -嗯 |
[23:53] | This place is great. | 这地方真棒 |
[23:54] | – Firefighter bar, love it. – Yep. | -消防员酒吧 我喜欢 -嗯 |
[23:57] | Well, this is the real deal. | 这地方可不是玩的 |
[23:59] | Can I, uh, get you a drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[24:01] | Uh, I don’t suppose they serve hard kombucha? | 恐怕他们没有康普茶吧 |
[24:03] | I don’t know what that is, but I can ask. | 我不知道那是个什么 不过我可以去问问 |
[24:07] | Uh, screw it. When in Rome, right? | 算了吧 入乡随俗对吧 |
[24:11] | Help yourself. | 请随意 |
[24:18] | I’m surrounded by a bunch of cocky tech bros all day | 我整天都是和一群搞技术的自大狂在一起 |
[24:20] | bragging about their keto diets, | 成天吹他们的生酮饮食 |
[24:22] | so a grounded, physical guy like you? | 像你这么个脚踏实地的 肌肉男 |
[24:27] | Catnip. | 小鲜肉啊 |
[24:46] | – Is that the scar? – “The scar”? | -就是那伤疤吗 -“那伤疤” |
[24:48] | Yeah, from when you took that bullet. | 对啊 你中枪留下的 |
[24:52] | The hostage crisis. | 人质危机 |
[24:56] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:57] | Um, the internet. | 互联网啊 |
[25:00] | Wait, wait, wait, you Googled me? | 等等 你谷歌我了 |
[25:03] | You were an alderman for a while. | 你当过一阵子市议员 |
[25:06] | You were married once. | 结过一次婚 |
[25:08] | I know everything there is to know about you. | 能知道的我都知道 |
[25:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I’m Sylvie. | 对 我是希尔薇 |
[25:37] | I was in the ambulance with you. | 我是和你在救护车上的 |
[25:40] | I, uh, thought I would just come and check up on you. | 我想着可以过来看看你的情况 |
[25:45] | Oof, fractured ulna. | 尺骨骨折 |
[25:49] | See, and for me, it was the radius. | 你看 我是桡骨 |
[25:52] | I just got my cast off a few weeks ago. | 几周前我才把石膏拆了 |
[25:57] | How’d that happen? | 怎么折的 |
[25:59] | On a job. Floor collapsed during a fire. | 工作 火灾时地板塌了 |
[26:01] | – Took me with it. – Wow. | -我跟着一起掉下去了 -嚯 |
[26:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[26:12] | Stupid fight, that’s all. | 愚蠢的打架而已 |
[26:16] | Did you get any of that famous apple pie? | 你吃到那个著名的苹果派了吗 |
[26:21] | No, just pudding. | 没有 只有布丁 |
[26:24] | But, hey, I’m not complaining. | 不过 我可不是在抱怨 |
[26:26] | It’s better than anything I ever got at County. | 这比我在县少管所吃的都要好 |
[26:30] | Well, still, I’ll get somebody | 好吧 不过我还是会让人 |
[26:32] | to grab you a slice in the cafeteria tomorrow. | 明天从餐厅给你拿一块过来 |
[26:35] | Not sure I’ll be here. | 我不一定还在这了 |
[26:37] | Heard I was getting bussed back by then. | 听说我明天要被送回去了 |
[26:41] | Isaac… | 艾萨克… |
[26:44] | Maybe if you told me something | 如果你告诉我在县少管所里 |
[26:45] | about what’s happening at County, | 里发生了什么的话 |
[26:47] | maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮助你 |
[26:49] | You can’t help. | 你帮不了我 |
[26:51] | You’re gon’ be there when they slam the doors | 当他们把门关上 把我锁进 |
[26:52] | and lock me away in the Badlands? | 恶土时你不会在那的 |
[26:55] | No, nobody will be there but me. | 不会的 只有我一个人 |
[26:58] | “Badlands”? What’s that? | “恶土” 那是什么 |
[27:01] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[27:03] | There’s nothing you can do, trust me. | 相信我 你什么也做不了 |
[27:09] | Try and get some rest, okay? | 好好休息 |
[27:15] | Can you maybe stay a little longer? | 你能再多待一会儿吗 |
[27:18] | I–I’ll sleep better if someone were here with me. | 如果有人陪着我的话 我会睡得更好一点 |
[27:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[27:45] | How’d it go with SMART girl? | 那个智能消防站的女的怎么样啊 |
[27:46] | Looked like you two were hitting it off. | 看起来你们俩挺投缘的啊 |
[27:48] | Oh, we hit it off, all right. | 我们确实挺投缘的 |
[27:50] | Yeah, may have rushed into that one. | 可能有点操之过急了 |
[27:53] | Couple red flags went up and I blew right past them, | 有两个红灯亮起来了 可我就直接冲过去了 |
[27:56] | so now I’m thinking I need to extricate myself. | 所以现在我在想我需要让自己解套呢 |
[27:58] | – Just not sure how. – My advice? | -就是不知道该怎么解 -我的建议 |
[28:01] | When in doubt, do nothing. | 不确定的时候 什么都别做 |
[28:03] | These problems have a way of solving themselves. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[28:08] | That’s a fun sound. | 这声音听着有点意思 |
[28:11] | First shift says that these bells have been going off | 第一轮班的说这些警报响了 |
[28:13] | the past six hours. | 六个小时了 |
[28:14] | Did you try unplugging it and then plugging it back in? | 你试过拔掉插头然后再插回去吗 |
[28:17] | – It’s the sensors. – What does that even mean? | -那是传感器 -那又是什么意思啊 |
[28:20] | Enough. | 够了 |
[28:24] | – Casey. – Yeah? | -凯西 -在 |
[28:27] | That woman from the tech company | 那个科技公司的女的 |
[28:28] | who gave you the walk-through– | 给你讲解过的… |
[28:29] | – Yeah, about her– – Call her, get her over here. | -她… -打电话叫她过来 |
[28:32] | You got it, Chief. | 好的 队长 |
[28:34] | In the meantime, | 在这期间呢 |
[28:35] | I expect you all to comport yourselves | 你们要像我所期望的那样 |
[28:37] | like the professionals I know you are, | 举止专业得体 |
[28:38] | because right now, I am… | 因为此时此刻 我… |
[28:54] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[28:55] | You never called me back last night, so… | 你昨晚一直也没回给我 所以… |
[29:00] | I’m just a little… | 我只是有点… |
[29:04] | Look, I–I know you were trying to help the other day, | 我知道那天你是想帮忙 |
[29:09] | and I shouldn’t have snapped at you. | 我不应该冲你发脾气 |
[29:15] | This may be hard for you to get, but… | 你可能不太能理解 但… |
[29:21] | I’m just not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[29:26] | You know, I… | 我… |
[29:29] | I didn’t spend my whole life | 我的这辈子之前没有 |
[29:32] | being groomed for command. | 被当领导去培养 |
[29:34] | I wasn’t raised around a bunch of men in white shirts | 我长大的过程中 身边可没有围绕着 |
[29:37] | saying that they expected great things from me | 穿着体面的男孩子 整天希望我 |
[29:39] | when I grew up. | 赏点好脸色什么的 |
[29:41] | I was one of two women | 我的班级里 |
[29:44] | in my academy class, | 只有两个女性 |
[29:46] | and we were treated like it was a gift | 人人对我们的态度像是 |
[29:48] | for us, you know, just to be there. | 我们能进班级都该感恩戴德 |
[29:53] | So, you know, um, something like this– | 所以这种事… |
[29:56] | like a–a nod from Boden… | 就像博登点点头 |
[30:00] | Just not something that I– | 都是我以前 |
[30:02] | that I gamed out before in my head. | 根本不会想过的东西 |
[30:04] | That’s called self-doubt, which I know is foreign to you. | 这叫自我怀疑 我觉得这种情绪不该出现在你身上 |
[30:09] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[30:11] | What I’m saying is, you’re not alone. | 我的意思是 你并不是一个人 |
[30:14] | I’ve dealt with plenty of it myself. | 我自己也经常遇到过这样的情况 |
[30:20] | But… | 但是 |
[30:21] | you know who I’ve never doubted? | 你知道我从来没有怀疑过什么吗 |
[30:24] | Not once? | 一次都没有怀疑过的东西 |
[30:27] | You. | 是你 |
[30:47] | Bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
[30:48] | Isaac’s back at county. | 艾萨克回监狱了 |
[30:52] | Hey. Ryan, right? | 你是瑞恩吧 |
[30:54] | – That’s right, uh– – Did you find out anything? | -是的 -你有什么发现吗 |
[30:56] | Well, I looked into the incident report. | 我看了事故报告 |
[30:58] | They generate these when there’s an altercation. | 发生口角时就会有专门的记录 |
[31:01] | From the statement, Isaac was attacked | 根据口供来看 艾萨克遭到了 |
[31:02] | by four boys, all who were disciplined after. | 四名男孩的袭击 他们都已经被抓了 |
[31:06] | Houghton wasn’t there when the fight occurred, so– | 发生冲突的时候 霍顿并不在场 |
[31:08] | Isaac said something about getting sent to the “Badlands.” | 艾萨克说了什么要被送到恶土 |
[31:11] | That’s the nickname of another wing. | 那是大楼另一侧的别称 |
[31:14] | Bear with me while I check something. | 你们稍等一下 |
[31:18] | Here–here we go. This makes sense now. | 找到了 这样就说得通了 |
[31:21] | Isaac was transferred to a new wing | 艾萨克在冲突前一天 |
[31:22] | the day before the attack. | 被调到了另一侧 |
[31:25] | Why would that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[31:26] | When I was at Lakeshore, we made it a point | 我在湖畔医院的时候 我们都会严格 |
[31:28] | to keep gang-related gunshot patients | 把帮派枪击的病人 |
[31:29] | separated by neighborhood. | 分区安放 |
[31:31] | That’s exactly it. | 就是这个意思 |
[31:33] | Isaac was taken out of the West Side wing, | 艾萨克来的第一天就在西区 |
[31:35] | where he’d been since day one, | 但是他被调走了 |
[31:36] | and placed in the South Side wing, | 安排到了南区 |
[31:38] | AKA, the Badlands. | 也就是恶土 |
[31:40] | Bet you a billion dollars | 我敢赌十亿 |
[31:41] | I know who signed the transfer order. | 我知道是谁签署了调度令 |
[31:43] | So Houghton engineered an attack on Isaac. | 所以艾萨克遭袭是霍顿暗中安排的 |
[31:54] | George Pineda, superintendent of this facility. | 乔治·皮内达 我是这所监狱的主管 |
[31:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:58] | Thank you for meeting us on short notice. | 谢谢你愿意临时见我们 |
[31:59] | Of course, we take allegations very seriously. | 当然了 我们认真对待所有的指控 |
[32:01] | Please. | 请进 |
[32:03] | I believe you already know Officer Houghton. | 你们应该都认识霍顿警官 |
[32:06] | Uh, I thought this meeting was confidential? | 我以为这场见面是保密了 |
[32:09] | I don’t entertain accusations against my officers | 面对针对我的警官的指控 |
[32:11] | unless they’re present to defend themselves. | 我必须要让他们在场才能进行处理 |
[32:14] | Officer Houghton is a senior member of our staff. | 霍顿警官是我们的老警官了 |
[32:16] | Been with us close to a decade | 他在我们这里干了十多年 |
[32:18] | and, uh, received two commendations? | 还受到过两次嘉奖吧 |
[32:20] | Yes, sir, that’s correct. | 是的 长官 |
[32:21] | Plus a handful of misconduct allegations– | 还有很多不当行为的指控 |
[32:24] | or did I read the file wrong? | 还是说我看错档案了 |
[32:25] | Unsubstantiated and dismissed. | 没有根据 都撤销了 |
[32:27] | It’s my understanding | 据我所知 |
[32:28] | that this is about a recent case. | 这是为了最近发生的事 |
[32:31] | Uh, Mr. Isaac Davis? | 艾萨克·戴维斯先生 |
[32:33] | Yes, we have reason to believe Officer Houghton | 是的 我们有理由认为霍顿警官 |
[32:36] | engineered an attack against Isaac. | 安排了针对艾萨克的袭击 |
[32:37] | I see, and what evidence do you have? | 我明白了 你们有什么证据 |
[32:40] | We have records right here that indicate– | 我们有记录显示 |
[32:44] | Mr. Davis, come on in. | 戴维斯先生 请进 |
[32:46] | We were just discussing your allegation | 我们正在指控你对霍顿警官 |
[32:48] | against Officer Houghton. | 做出的指控 |
[32:52] | No, sir, I didn’t make an allegation. | 不 长官 我没有提出指控 |
[32:56] | Can you speak up? | 你能大点声吗 |
[32:57] | Sir, I said I didn’t make no allegation, sir. | 长官 我说了我没有提出指控 长官 |
[33:00] | That’s–that’s not me. | 不是…不是我 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry, I’m–I’m just puzzled here, | 对不起 我糊涂了 |
[33:04] | because it seems that the victim | 因为这位声称遭受虐待的受害人 |
[33:06] | of this supposed abuse isn’t even making a claim. | 根本就没有提出这样的指控 |
[33:10] | Is that correct, son? | 对吗 孩子 |
[33:10] | You–you don’t need to answer that, Isaac. | 你不需要回答那个问题 艾萨克 |
[33:12] | What kind of person are you? | 你什么人啊 |
[33:14] | Trying to railroad a 15 year old child. | 竟然强迫一个15岁的小孩说谎 |
[33:17] | I see, you’re emotionally invested. | 我明白了 你现在很激动 |
[33:18] | No, Isaac has been in the infirmary eight times | 不 艾萨克在短短四个月内 |
[33:21] | in four months. | 进了八次医务室 |
[33:22] | I have read each of these reports. | 我每个报告都看了 |
[33:25] | They’re excruciating. | 这简直是酷刑 |
[33:26] | You two are supposed to keep him safe. | 你们俩应该保证他的安全 |
[33:29] | Now, I can’t prove your intent, but for whatever reason, | 我无法证实你们的动机 但不管是为什么 |
[33:31] | you are knowingly placing him at risk. | 你们在故意把他丢到险境里 |
[33:34] | It’s all there on paper. | 这里记录得明明白白 |
[33:38] | Well, admirable. | 勇气可嘉 |
[33:40] | This city’s very lucky to have someone | 有你这样公职人员 |
[33:42] | with your diligence under its employ. | 真是这座城市的荣幸 |
[33:44] | However, given that I don’t see | 但是 由于我没有看到 |
[33:46] | any evidence of misconduct, | 不当行为的相应证据 |
[33:49] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to dismiss this allegation. | 恐怕我只能撤销这次指控 |
[33:51] | Officer Houghton, thank you for your time. | 霍顿警官 谢谢你愿意抽出时间 |
[33:54] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[33:55] | Isaac, if you speak up about what’s going on, | 艾萨克 如果你说出发生的事 |
[33:57] | I swear, we will stand with you. | 我发誓我们会站在你这边 |
[33:59] | Isaac, Isaac! | 艾萨克 艾萨克 |
[34:01] | No, I’m not gonna let you! No! | 不 我不会再听你的 不 |
[34:03] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这么对我 |
[34:05] | – Stop this! – Get him out of here! | -住手 -带他走 |
[34:07] | – Get off me! – Come on, get out! | -放开我 -快出来 |
[34:09] | Tell them what you said you’d do to me! | 告诉他们你会怎么对我 |
[34:10] | – Get out! – Come on, come on! | -出来 -快点 快点 |
[34:12] | – He’s hurting him! – Stop! | -他伤到他了 -住手 |
[34:14] | Tell them what you said you’ll do to me if I snitched! | 告诉他们如果我告密 你会怎么对我 |
[34:20] | – You’re hurting him! – Get off me, man! | -你伤到他了 -放开我 |
[34:24] | Guys, tell them! Tell them what he does! | 伙计们 告诉他们 告诉他们他都做了什么 |
[34:27] | Tell them how he transfers us to beat on each other! | 告诉他们他把我们转来转去让我们内斗 |
[34:29] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[34:31] | – Isaac! – Move. | -艾萨克 -走 |
[34:32] | Hands off. | 放开我 |
[34:34] | He stole money my mom gave me! | 他偷了我妈给我的钱 |
[34:35] | He told lies about me! | 他还散布我的谣言 |
[34:36] | Said I was a snitch so I’d get beat on. | 说我是告密者 害我被人打 |
[34:38] | Tell them about the Badlands, Houghton! | 告诉他们恶土的事 霍顿 |
[34:44] | You have two paramedics who will testify | 现在你面前有两名医护人员 |
[34:45] | in front of every alderman in this city | 愿意在这座城市所有议员面前 |
[34:47] | about what’s going on here. | 为这里所发生的事作证 |
[34:48] | If anything else happens to Isaac, we’ll make sure | 要是艾萨克出什么事 我们绝对 |
[34:50] | you go to prison for the rest of your life. | 让你在监狱过完下半辈子 |
[34:52] | Try us if you don’t think we’ll make that happen. | 不信邪的话你就试试看 |
[35:10] | No, I pressed that already. | 不是 我已经按过了 |
[35:14] | Look, just tell me: | 麻烦你直接告诉我 |
[35:14] | is there a button to turn it off? | 有没有按钮能直接关掉它 |
[35:18] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[35:20] | – Yeah? – Did you call what’s-her-name? | -嗯 -你联系那个谁了吗 |
[35:22] | Um, Jessa? Whatever her name is. | 是叫婕萨吗 |
[35:23] | – Yes. – And? | -对 -然后呢 |
[35:25] | Well, I–I texted her, but– | 我给她发了信息 但是… |
[35:30] | Please help me. I cannot take this noise. | 拜托 我受不了这个噪音了 |
[35:40] | You almost don’t hear it after a while. | 听习惯了就好了 |
[36:25] | Jessa, I–we had– | 婕萨 我…我们… |
[36:28] | Lose my number. | 把我号码删了吧 |
[36:34] | Chief. | 队长 |
[36:37] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[36:45] | See? | 看到没 |
[36:48] | Resolved itself. | 自己就解决了 |
[36:53] | I gotta hand it to you, | 不得不说 |
[36:54] | those County guys are no joke. | 县少管所那些人真的很难搞 |
[36:56] | Takes some serious grit | 要在他们的地盘 |
[36:57] | to go up against them in their own house. | 搞他们真不是件易事 |
[36:59] | What’s the fallout? | 怎么了 |
[37:00] | County Corrections placed Officer Houghton | 县管教中心给霍顿警官 |
[37:01] | on administrative leave pending a full investigation, | 批了行政休假 以待全面调查 |
[37:04] | and we’re working alongside Office of Professional Review | 我们正在配合专业审查办公室 |
[37:07] | to take a look at misconduct throughout the facility. | 调查那里的不端行为 |
[37:09] | Word is, there’s a good amount of it, | 听说那儿的违法行为可不少 |
[37:10] | but you’ve got inmates and parents talking now | 但你们让囚犯和父母愿意开口了 |
[37:13] | thanks to you two. | 这都是你们的功劳 |
[37:14] | What about Isaac? | 那艾萨克呢 |
[37:15] | Transferred to another facility | 转到别的少管所了 |
[37:16] | hand-picked by your friend in social services. | 是你们在社会服务中心的朋友帮他选的 |
[37:18] | It’s the best shot he has at a fresh start. | 只有这样他才有希望重新开始 |
[37:21] | I can’t tell you how good it is to hear that. | 这真是个好消息啊 |
[37:23] | Well, I promise you, | 我向你们保证 |
[37:24] | I won’t let this be an administrative fallout. | 绝对不会让他们背后搞事 |
[37:26] | I’m personally on it, both barrels. | 我会亲自负责 |
[37:28] | I hate that place. Glad to take it down. | 我讨厌那个地方 可算给端了 |
[37:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:34] | And Sylvie? | 希尔薇 |
[37:36] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[37:39] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[37:53] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[37:55] | Over here! | 这边 |
[38:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | I was 100% sure you would text me the wrong address. | 我本来觉得你肯定会给我发个错的地址 |
[38:10] | This is your surprise date? | 这就是你的惊喜约会 |
[38:14] | Gonna teach you some scuba basics. | 我打算教你潜水的基本技能 |
[38:16] | You won’t become an expert, | 虽然不会让你变成专家 |
[38:17] | but you won’t have to say you’ve never done it before. | 但你以后就不用说你没潜过了 |
[38:21] | – Kelly, you didn’t have to– – I know. | -凯利 你不必… -我知道 |
[38:25] | Try this on. | 穿上试试 |
[38:33] | You know, now that you mention it, | 既然你说到了 |
[38:34] | this actually would be a pretty good look on me. | 其实这个我穿还挺好看的 |
[38:39] | Did you want to come help me try it on? | 要不要帮我试穿呢 |
[38:43] | Yes, no? | 要 还是不要 |
[38:54] | Who’s Boden with? | 博登旁边那是谁 |
[38:55] | Ah, chief from West Lawn. | 西劳恩的队长 |
[38:57] | Old friends. | 老朋友 |
[39:04] | So no word from Isaac’s mom? | 艾萨克的妈妈还是没联系上 |
[39:07] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[39:09] | Trauma this deep is hard to come back from, | 这样沉重的伤痛确实难以忘怀 |
[39:11] | but I’ve seen some families do it. | 但我见过有些家庭做到了 |
[39:15] | Well, they’re lucky to have you on their side. | 还好有你愿意帮他们 |
[39:19] | Listen, I was thinking… | 听着 我在想… |
[39:23] | Isaac’s gonna need some support settling into his new digs. | 艾萨克肯定需要有人帮他适应新生活 |
[39:26] | Think you’d wanna come with me to visit? | 你愿意和我一起去看他吗 |
[39:29] | Yeah, yeah, I’d really like that. | 好啊 我当然愿意 |
[39:32] | Hey, here he is! The new guy! | 他来了 我们的信任 |
[39:34] | – Come on, pull up a chair. – Hey, glad you made it. | -快来 找把椅子坐 -很高兴你能来 |
[39:36] | – Hey, you guys. – What can I get you? | -大家好 -来点什么 |
[39:38] | Uh, anything on tap is good. | 随便哪个啤酒都行 |
[39:41] | First one’s on the house. | 第一杯店家请 |
[39:47] | Looks like he’s fitting in pretty well with your people. | 看起来他融入得不错 |
[39:50] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[39:51] | Nobody gives a warmer welcome. | 我们都可热情了 |
[39:54] | Thanks for agreeing to meet. | 谢谢你愿意和我见面 |
[39:57] | I hope I’m not coming across as overly protective, | 希望你不会觉得我保护过度 |
[39:59] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:02] | just have a soft spot for that kid. | 挺心疼那个孩子的 |
[40:05] | We’re looking after him. | 我们会照顾他的 |
[40:07] | Mostly trying to save him from himself. | 主要是想帮他别被自己害了 |
[40:10] | That is the challenge. | 这正是困难之处 |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:15] | It’s just nice to see a happy ending to that story. | 还好那样的故事有了好的结局 |
[40:19] | Why? What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:21] | Really? | 你不知道 |
[40:24] | We pulled that kid out of a rolling house fire | 那孩子是我们在房屋火灾中救出来的 |
[40:27] | when he was 12 years old. | 当时他才12岁 |
[40:29] | He lost everyone. | 失去了所有亲人 |
[40:31] | Mom, dad, little sister. | 妈妈 爸爸 妹妹 |
[40:35] | Then he started coming around to our station | 从那以后 他就一直 |
[40:38] | all the time after that. | 来我们局里 |
[40:42] | Looking for a new family, I guess. | 应该是在寻找新的家庭吧 |
[40:46] | Maybe he finally found one. | 也许他现在终于找到了 |
[40:51] | I’d better go say hi. | 我得去跟他打个招呼 |
[40:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:00] | Hey! | 嗨 |