时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sylvie Brett? | 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[00:06] | You almost ruined everything that I have worked for, Hope. | 你差点毁了我辛苦经营的一切 霍普 |
[00:08] | Take your drama back to Fowlerton. | 带上你的表演回富勒顿去吧 |
[00:10] | Everybody said she’ll be back someday | 大家都说”她肯定会回来 |
[00:12] | ’cause Chicago’s too fast for her, | 因为芝加哥对她来说节奏太快” |
[00:14] | and I guess they were right. | 我猜大家说得对 |
[00:16] | Hi, are you my partner? | 你是我的搭档吗 |
[00:17] | Yeah, Chad Collins. Where’s the pisser at? | 是的 我叫查德·柯林斯 厕所在哪里 |
[00:24] | Firefighter down! | 有消防员受伤 |
[00:26] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:29] | Brian Zvonecek was a hell of a firefighter. | 布莱恩·兹沃内切克是一名卓越的消防员 |
[00:30] | 以此悼念 消防员布莱恩·”奥蒂斯”·兹沃内切克 牺牲于2019年5月22日阿诺床垫公司火灾 以及所有过去或将来为他人献出生命的消防员 | |
[00:32] | From this day forward, | 从今天起 |
[00:33] | this memorial site is sacred ground. | 这座纪念碑就是我们的圣地 |
[00:37] | So as you can see, it gets lots of light | 可以看到 这里采光很好 |
[00:39] | and, uh, this is the third bedroom. | 这里是三卧 |
[00:44] | It’s got a big closet and, um, | 有一个大衣橱 |
[00:47] | a partial view of the skyline, | 还能看到部分天际线 |
[00:49] | if you, uh– if you stand right here. | 如果站在这里的话 |
[00:52] | Anyway, yeah. That’s the tour. | 差不多这样 讲解结束了 |
[00:55] | Nice. | 很好啊 |
[00:57] | Yeah, it’s a– it’s a great place, um… | 对 这里很不错 |
[00:59] | You’d love it here, really. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[01:02] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 希望你别介意我问一句 |
[01:03] | why are you breaking your lease? | 你为什么想转租卧室出去呢 |
[01:04] | Oh, uh, it’s… | 是因为 |
[01:07] | it’s just too much space for me. | 对我来说空间有点大 |
[01:27] | Hey, you hear any updates from Casey about | 凯西有没有跟你说 |
[01:29] | the permanent Truck replacement? | 云梯车永远找不到的替补 |
[01:30] | – No, nothing yet. – It’s been a while. | -还没听说 -已经挺久了 |
[01:33] | Yeah, replacing Otis is a tall order. | 是啊 奥蒂斯的替补可不好找 |
[01:36] | No doubt about that. | 毫不怀疑 |
[01:41] | Hey, we’ll have you back in Engine soon enough. | 没关系 很快就会让你回水罐车的 |
[01:47] | I can wait. | 我不急 |
[01:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:54] | Wow, how many shampoos does one woman need? | 天哪 一个女人需要多少洗发水 |
[01:58] | when Brett emptied her locker, | 布莱特把储物柜腾空之后 |
[01:59] | I took in her toiletries. | 我就接手了她的洗漱用品 |
[02:01] | I didn’t want them to feel abandoned. | 我不希望它们觉得被抛弃了 |
[02:06] | – Good morning, ladies. – Morning. | -早上好 女士们 -早上好 |
[02:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[02:14] | Pull up the towel, Collins. This isn’t a strip club. | 把毛巾往上拉一拉 柯林斯 这又不是脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[02:18] | I’m gonna kill that guy. I mean who–who walks around | 我要砍死他 都开始上班了 |
[02:21] | nude when shift already started? | 怎么能光着身子到处走 |
[02:24] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么糟糕啦 |
[02:25] | And you gotta admit, the scenery is kind of nice. | 你得承认 确实挺养眼的 |
[02:28] | It’s not nice enough | 身材养眼的程度 |
[02:29] | to compensate for the rest of him. | 不足以弥补他其他的缺点 |
[02:31] | Okay, Foster– Collins is your partner. | 好了 福斯特 柯林斯是你的搭档 |
[02:35] | At least for now and as much as it sucks, | 至少暂时是 虽然我们都不希望这样 |
[02:39] | Brett is not coming back, | 但布莱特不会回来了 |
[02:41] | so you gotta make this work. | 所以你必须适应现实 |
[02:46] | – Let’s go. – Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | -走吧 -81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[02:48] | person trapped, 9724 North Dayton… | 有人受困 北代顿9724号… |
[03:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:16] | Don’t let him move an inch! | 别让他动 |
[03:18] | And cordon off the area underneath, just in case. | 在下面布设好警戒线 以防万一 |
[03:20] | Hey! Can’t you lower him down? | 你们不能把他放下来吗 |
[03:22] | That rope is barely securing him. | 那根绳子勉强稳住了他 |
[03:24] | The smallest move could send him into free fall. | 他稍微动一下都可能会直接掉下来 |
[03:26] | Help me! Help! | 救救我 救命啊 |
[03:28] | Casey, we need the aerial. | 凯西 我们需要云梯 |
[03:30] | Yep. Kidd, get Truck as close | 对 基德 让云梯车过来 |
[03:32] | as you can and position the ladder. | 尽量靠近 然后把云梯架好 |
[03:33] | Arnold, back up 90. | 阿诺德 向后90英尺 |
[03:35] | They were moving a piano from the fifth floor | 他们正在从五层搬一架钢琴 |
[03:37] | when the rope snapped. | 但是绳子突然断了 |
[03:38] | I don’t know why dispatch sent us. | 我不知道为什么指挥部派我们过来 |
[03:40] | The longest ladder we carry doesn’t get us halfway there. | 我们车上最长的云梯也够不到一半 |
[03:42] | If we can get to that balcony, | 如果我们能到阳台 |
[03:43] | maybe we could reach him with a pike pole. | 也许可以用长搭钩够到他 |
[03:45] | – Go. – Tony, Capp, | -去吧 -托尼 卡普 |
[03:46] | get in that unit. | 进单元楼 |
[03:51] | 81, as fast as you can. | 云梯车 尽快过来 |
[03:53] | Good, good, good, good, good. Whoa. | 好 很好 很好 小心 |
[03:54] | Copy that, Captain. | 收到 队长 |
[03:59] | Help me! | 救命 |
[04:00] | Help! Help me. | 救命 救救我 |
[04:06] | Hey, give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[04:09] | Come on. You got it? | 来 你准备好了吗 |
[04:15] | Hey, what’s your candidate up to? | 等等 你的后备队员在干什么 |
[04:18] | Gallo, what the hell you doing? | 加洛 你他妈要干什么 |
[04:21] | Get me down from here! | 快把我放下去 |
[04:33] | Gallo! | 加洛 |
[04:37] | Guy is gonna get himself killed. | 他会害死自己的 |
[04:49] | Come on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[05:14] | Sev–going up. | 西弗莱德 上去了 |
[05:25] | Help–help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[05:41] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[05:48] | – Help me, get me– – I got you, I got you. | -救救我 -我来了 我来了 |
[05:51] | Yeah, you’re good–you’re good. | 没事了 别害怕 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[06:10] | I got him. Hang in there. | 我接住他了 坚持住 |
[06:12] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[06:14] | All right, I got him. Let go. | 好 我接到他了 放开吧 |
[06:30] | All right! | 好 |
[06:36] | That was a hell of a performance. | 你刚才的表现真的很厉害 |
[06:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah, just another dull day in the CFD, am I right? | 没事 这不就是消防局平凡的日常吗 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:51] | Excited for your first shift? | 第一次恢复上班激动吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it’ll be nice to be back on the job. | 是啊 回归岗位感觉一定很好 |
[06:55] | – Not used to all this down time. – Yeah. | -我不习惯这么多休息时间 -是啊 |
[06:58] | Sylvie! | 希尔薇 |
[07:03] | Hey, Hope. | 霍普 |
[07:05] | Oh, and you must be the chaplain. | 你一定是特遣牧师了 |
[07:07] | You can call me Kyle. | 你可以叫我凯尔 |
[07:09] | This is Hope Jacquinot, | 这是霍普·夏克诺 |
[07:10] | my old friend from high school that I told you about. | 我跟你提过的高中朋友 |
[07:14] | Well, that sounds ominous. | 听起来真不吉利 |
[07:17] | Any friend of Sylvie’s is a friend of mine. | 希尔薇的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[07:19] | Well, I owe you a big thanks, Kyle. | 我要好好谢谢你 凯尔 |
[07:21] | We’ve all missed Sylvie so much, | 我们大家都特别想念希尔薇 |
[07:22] | and because of you she’s home. | 而多亏了你 她回家了 |
[07:29] | Have you been down Walnut Street since you’ve been back? | 你回来以后去过沃尔内特街吗 |
[07:31] | Claremont Diner is still there, believe it or not. | 不管你信不信 克莱蒙餐厅居然还开着 |
[07:33] | – Oh, really? – It’s our old | -是吗 -那是我们高中时 |
[07:34] | high school hangout. Best milkshakes in the world. | 经常去的地方 有全世界最美味的奶昔 |
[07:37] | The size of a Cadillac. | 量还巨大 |
[07:38] | We should meet up there for old times’ sake. | 我们应该去那重温一下过去的时光 |
[07:40] | – Catch up. – Oh, um… | -叙叙旧 -哦… |
[07:41] | you know, it’s just–it’s just kind of crazy right now | 目前我们都手忙脚乱的 |
[07:43] | what with the move and my new job, so… | 搬家还有我的新工作 所以… |
[07:51] | I screwed up big time when I saw Sylvie last, in Chicago. | 我上次在芝加哥见到希尔薇时闯了大祸 |
[07:55] | I know that a milkshake is not the answer, | 我明白一杯奶昔弥补不回来 |
[07:57] | but maybe it’s a start? | 但也许它是个开始 |
[08:00] | I would do anything for the chance | 能有机会让我解释一下 |
[08:01] | to explain things and apologize properly. | 并正式道歉的话 什么我都愿意 |
[08:10] | I’ll check my work schedule. | 我去看看我的工作安排 |
[08:15] | I’ll take that. Thanks, Sylvie. | 这个可以 谢谢 希尔薇 |
[08:31] | Bad news. Vlad and Dmitri are out. | 坏消息 弗拉德和迪米特里都不干了 |
[08:35] | You couldn’t talk ’em into it? | 你没办法说服他们吗 |
[08:38] | Bummer. | 真扫兴 |
[08:39] | Who’s Vlad and… | 谁是弗拉德和… |
[08:40] | Dmitri–Otis’s brothers. | 迪米特里 都是奥蒂斯的兄弟 |
[08:42] | They inherited his share of Molly’s, | 他们继承了他在莫利酒吧的股份 |
[08:45] | but they’d rather put the money | 但他们宁可把钱去买 |
[08:47] | in municipal bonds or something. | 政府债券之类的 |
[08:48] | And that’s their right, | 那是他们的权利 |
[08:51] | but I ain’t got the cash to buy ’em out. | 可我没有钱把他们的股份买过来 |
[08:58] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[09:00] | Hey, what do you say, Mouch, huh? | 穆奇 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:06] | How would you like to buy into Molly’s? | 你愿意参股到莫利酒吧吗 |
[09:08] | I know you got cash stashed inside that mattress. | 我知道你把现金都藏在床垫里 |
[09:11] | No, thanks, I got retirement looming on the horizon. | 谢了吧 我就快退休了 |
[09:14] | The last thing I need is to dump my savings into a bar. | 我绝不会把钱扔进个酒吧里 |
[09:17] | But you already spend all your money at Molly’s! | 可你已经把钱都花在莫利酒吧了 |
[09:20] | I’m offering you a piece of the action | 我是给你个机会参与其中 |
[09:22] | and…discounted drinks at the employee rate. | 酒水还可以享受员工折扣 |
[09:28] | Could you… | 劳驾您… |
[09:31] | Don’t look at me, all right? I’ve been paying rent | 别看我行不行 我可是一个人付了 |
[09:33] | by myself for months now. It’s bleeding me dry. | 好几个月房租了 我都快没钱了 |
[09:36] | Why don’t you go ask somebody | 你怎么不去问 |
[09:37] | who makes that sweet lieutenant’s pay? | 拿着副队的高工资的人呢 |
[09:40] | Severide, how would you like to buy | 西弗莱德 你愿意把奥蒂斯在 |
[09:42] | Otis’s share of Molly’s, huh? | 莫利酒吧的股份买下来吗 |
[09:44] | It’s a hell of a business opportunity. | 这可是难得的商业机会 |
[09:45] | Plus, you’re there all the time anyway. | 再说 你反正老待在那 |
[09:48] | I go to Molly’s because I wanna drink, | 我去莫利酒吧是因为我想喝酒 |
[09:50] | not fix the urinal. | 不是为了去修小便池的 |
[09:51] | I already replaced that urinal. | 我已经换过小便池了 |
[09:53] | It works just fine. | 好用得很 |
[09:59] | You know, Hermann’s got a point. | 赫尔曼说得有点道理 |
[10:02] | We are at Molly’s all the time. | 我们的确老是去莫利酒吧 |
[10:05] | We really need to get out more. You know, just the two of us. | 我们确实应该多出去 就我们俩 |
[10:11] | You know, Boden said I could use his boat whenever I want, | 博登说我可以随时用他的船 |
[10:13] | since I help maintain it. | 因为我帮忙维护 |
[10:15] | Maybe we could go out on the lake, do some fishing… | 也许我们可以去湖上 钓个鱼… |
[10:18] | How about you leave the fishing gear behind | 把钓鱼竿丢一边去怎么样 |
[10:20] | because I got a new bikini and a cocktail thermos | 因为我有个新的比基尼还有鸡尾酒保温杯 |
[10:23] | that will provide all the recreation we need. | 这些足够让我们开开心心的了 |
[10:28] | – That’s a much better plan. – Thank you. | -这计划好得多呢 -谢谢 |
[10:32] | Two C’s in a word? It’s gotta be a mistake. | 一个单词里有两个字母C 搞错了吧 |
[10:36] | I tell you, these word jumbles are something. | 跟你们说 这些拼词游戏有两下子 |
[10:43] | Click! | 点击 |
[10:44] | The word is click! | 这个单词是点击 |
[10:46] | Yahoo! | 太牛了 |
[10:53] | I know who I want. | 我知道我想要谁 |
[10:55] | For Otis’s spot, you mean? | 你是说代替奥蒂斯位置的人 |
[10:57] | – That’s right. – Well, at long last. | -没错 -可算等来了 |
[10:58] | Come on. Don’t keep me in suspense. | 说吧 别卖关子了 |
[11:00] | Blake Gallo– the candidate on Engine 90 | 布雷克·加洛 50号水罐车的后备队员 |
[11:03] | from that rescue this morning. | 今早救援的那个 |
[11:07] | No. | 不行 |
[11:09] | What do you mean no? | 为什么不行 |
[11:10] | He’s a great kid. | 他是个不错的小伙子 |
[11:11] | I’ve been asking around about him. | 我四处打听了一下 |
[11:12] | You can’t have him. | 他不能给你 |
[11:16] | I talked to his lieutenant, Loomis. | 我和他的队副卢米斯都谈过了 |
[11:17] | He’d consider transferring Gallo… | 他会觉得调加洛… |
[11:19] | He’s a daredevil, Casey. | 他太冒失 凯西 |
[11:21] | He’s not coming into my firehouse. | 我不让他来我的消防队 |
[11:22] | Chief, as captain of Truck 81, | 队长 作为81号水罐车的队长 |
[11:24] | I should have the right to pick my own crew. | 我应该有权力挑选我自己的队员 |
[11:26] | I have just buried a firefighter. | 我刚刚安葬了一位消防员 |
[11:30] | I am not gonna bury another one. | 我不想要再去安葬一位 |
[11:40] | Find someone else. | 另外找个人吧 |
[12:12] | I really appreciate you coming. | 你能来我太感谢了 |
[12:15] | Well, I did it for Kyle, to be honest. | 说实话 我是为了凯尔才来的 |
[12:17] | He’s big on forgiveness. Must be the chaplain thing. | 他很强调谅解 当神父一定都这样 |
[12:26] | Oh, I have to show you something. | 我得给你看样东西 |
[12:27] | Come here. Look! | 过来看看 |
[12:34] | Can you believe that’s still here? | 你能相信它居然还在吗 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God. Twihards. | 我的天 《暮光之城》死忠 |
[12:38] | How many times did we see that movie? | 那电影我们看了多少遍 |
[12:39] | A hundred? No, more, I bet. | 一百遍 不 肯定还要多 |
[12:45] | I’m really sorry, Sylvie. | 我真的很抱歉 希尔薇 |
[12:48] | For everything. | 为所有的事 |
[12:53] | I never told you this, but right before | 我一直没和你说过 但就在 |
[12:54] | I got to Chicago, I was in an abusive relationship… | 我去芝加哥之前 我和人交往时遭到虐待… |
[12:57] | and it messed with my head more than I realized. | 把我的脑子都搞坏了 比我意识到的还要坏 |
[13:00] | I’m not trying to excuse anything, I just– | 我不是为自己找理由 只是… |
[13:03] | I just wanted you to know. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry for what you’ve been through. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:09] | Don’t–I’ve made some bad choices in my life | 不用 在找男人方面 |
[13:12] | when it comes to men. | 我做过一些错误的选择 |
[13:15] | But on the opposite end of the spectrum, wow… | 可和我截然相反的 看看你… |
[13:17] | your guy. He’s pretty special. | 你的男人 他很特别 |
[13:21] | – He is. – It’s funny. | -确实 -说起来挺逗的 |
[13:22] | I was so sure that you would end up with a firefighter. | 我特别肯定你一定会找个消防员 |
[13:25] | I mean, there’s some awesome guys at your firehouse. | 你的消防队里有些很不错的小伙子 |
[13:27] | No, I could never date anyone there. | 我不能和那里的人交往 |
[13:29] | It’s against the rules. | 这不符合规定 |
[13:30] | Pretty much everyone breaks them, but still. | 虽说基本上大家都会违反 但规定就是规定 |
[13:34] | You never had a thing for any of those guys? | 你从来没对那些人动过心吗 |
[13:36] | Come on. | 说说吧 |
[13:41] | It’s pretty crazy how much I miss everyone at 51. | 我想51队的所有人想得都快疯了 |
[13:48] | You’re gonna make a wonderful life for yourself here, Sylvie. | 你在这里也会活得很精彩 希尔薇 |
[14:00] | Hey. I was looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[14:03] | Hey…just chill-axing. | 我只是想放松一下 |
[14:06] | Waiting for the next call. What’s up? | 等着下一次出勤 有什么事吗 |
[14:11] | I got this for you. | 我找了本这个给你 |
[14:12] | Maybe I was a little tough on you, so I just wanted… | 也许我对你太严厉了点 所以我只是想 |
[14:17] | You got me word scrambles? | 你给我弄了本单词拼写游戏 |
[14:22] | How’d you know I like these? | 你怎么知道我喜欢这个 |
[14:24] | ‘Cause you play them all day. | 因为你白天都在玩 |
[14:26] | And night. | 晚上也在玩 |
[14:29] | Thank you, Foster. That’s really cool of you. | 谢谢你 福斯特 你真好 |
[14:35] | Whoa, these are super tough. | 这些超级难 |
[14:47] | – Hey, Chloe! – Here’s the beautiful girl. | -你好 克洛伊 -小美女来了 |
[14:50] | Hello, sweetheart. Hi, Tuesday. | 你好 亲爱的星期二 |
[14:53] | You walk Tuesday? | 你在遛星期二 |
[14:55] | Sometimes. | 偶尔遛遛 |
[14:56] | Last I saw Joe, he was in the common room. | 我出来之前 乔在公共活动室里 |
[14:59] | I was looking for you, actually. | 实际上我是来找你的 |
[15:02] | – You have a minute? – Sure. | -你有空吗 -当然 |
[15:13] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[15:14] | I wanted to check in with you about Joe. | 我想问你点乔的事 |
[15:17] | I know how close you guys are, how much you mean to him, | 我知道你们都很亲密 也知道你对他很重要 |
[15:20] | and I can tell Otis is still on his mind… | 我能看出他还是很想念奥蒂斯 |
[15:23] | all the time. | 一直如此 |
[15:24] | And Brett leaving, that hurts too. | 而且布莱特走了 也让大家很伤心 |
[15:27] | I guess I’m just wondering if you think there’s something | 我只想问问你觉得我可以做点什么 |
[15:31] | I can do to help him better. | 让他没那么难过 |
[15:33] | Kiddo, this is a real tough one. | 孩子 这真的是个难题 |
[15:37] | We’re all dealing with it different. | 我们都在用不同的方式面对这件事 |
[15:39] | Some of us are talking about it, some aren’t. | 有些人会找人倾诉 也有些人不会 |
[15:41] | Some are just throwing themselves | 有些人只是更努力地 |
[15:43] | harder into the job or… | 投入到工作中或者… |
[15:46] | taking the occasional stroll around the firehouse | 在悲伤太难以承受时 |
[15:49] | when a wave of it hits too hard. | 绕着消防局走走 |
[15:52] | Only thing that’s gonna get any of us through it | 唯一能帮我们挺过这一切的就是 |
[15:55] | is feeling like we’re not alone. | 让我们觉得自己并不孤独 |
[15:58] | That’s what you’re doing for Joe | 你正在为乔这样做 |
[16:00] | and, far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing more important. | 而且在我看来 没什么比这个更重要了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:25] | Damn it. Come on. | 该死 拜托 |
[16:30] | Listen–I don’t know boats, | 听着 我对船不了解 |
[16:33] | but maybe… | 但也许 |
[16:35] | I could help with the stress part of all this. | 我能帮忙缓解压力 |
[16:38] | No, no–it’s either a bad connection | 不 不 有可能是接触不良 |
[16:41] | or this whole wiring harness is shot. | 也可能是整个线束被打坏了 |
[16:50] | Okay, all right, that’s it. I’m gonna call Harbor Tow | 行 好吧 这样 我给港口拖船打电话 |
[16:54] | and I’m gonna have them tow us back. | 让他们把我们拖回去 |
[16:55] | No–no, no, no, no, no. I’m gonna get this going. | 不不不 我会搞定的 |
[16:58] | You’ve been saying that for an hour. | 你已经这样说了一小时了 |
[17:00] | Stella, there’s no chance we’re calling for a rescue. | 史黛拉 我们绝不能叫救援 |
[17:03] | Zero. | 绝不 |
[17:08] | I cannot wait to tell the boys about this one. | 我等不及要跟伙计们讲这件事了 |
[17:11] | The firefighter who | 等着别人 |
[17:12] | had to get himself rescued off the lake. | 把自己从湖里救出去的消防员 |
[17:15] | Talk about irony, too. | 说起来真讽刺 |
[17:17] | The intrepid Kelly Severide, | 这位英勇无畏的凯利·西弗莱德 |
[17:19] | helpless and lost at sea… | 也会在海里无助地等待救援 |
[17:23] | This guy’s like a big, important firefighter, so… | 这家伙是位名声在外 功勋赫赫的消防员 |
[17:27] | Ah, we got it from here, Tommy. | 汤米 这里交给我们吧 |
[17:29] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[17:30] | You can go back and work on your tan. | 回去晒太阳吧 |
[17:32] | You’re drifting, bro. | 你漂远了 兄弟 |
[17:34] | Bring it back in. | 把它开过来点 |
[17:36] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 我在尽量开了 |
[17:39] | Give it more juice, bro. | 再加点油 兄弟 |
[17:45] | – Help! – Mikey! | -救命 -麦奇 |
[17:46] | Keep up the… | 抓住… |
[17:47] | Mikey, Keep up the… | 麦奇 抓住… |
[17:48] | Kill the motor | 把发动机关掉 |
[17:49] | Mikey | 麦奇 |
[17:50] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[17:52] | Mikey, come on! | 麦奇 快 |
[17:55] | Get that motor shut off! | 把发动机关掉 |
[18:02] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[18:03] | Mikey, come on! | 麦奇 快 |
[18:11] | – Mikey, give me your hand! – Help!. | -麦奇 把手给我 -救命 |
[18:13] | Give me your hand, Mikey! Mikey! | 把手给我 麦奇 麦奇 |
[18:15] | Help | 救命 |
[18:18] | I got you. Come on, come on. | 我抓住你了 加油 加油 |
[18:31] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了 |
[18:33] | Are they dead? | 他们死了吗 |
[18:41] | – Help him up. – All right. | -拉他上去 -好 |
[18:47] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[18:49] | – It’s okay. – We need an ambulance. | -好了 -我们需要救护车 |
[18:50] | – Call 911. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -快报警 -好 好好 |
[18:52] | – Just breathe, I got ya. – Mikey, I’m sorry. | -保持呼吸 有我在 -麦奇 对不起 |
[18:57] | You’re gonna be all right, buddy. | 你会没事的 伙计 |
[18:58] | Just sit tight. | 等着吧 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:13] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[19:16] | Hermann, what are these? | 赫尔曼 这是什么 |
[19:20] | – Those are cherries, Trudy. – This place… | -那是樱桃 特鲁迪 -这地方… |
[19:22] | – Well, here we go… – A little effort would | -好 说吧 -只要稍微花点精力 |
[19:24] | go such a long way making things better. | 就能让这地方彻底改观 |
[19:27] | For example, these little jobbies? | 比如这些花哨的小玩意 |
[19:29] | These are a disgrace. | 显得很没品味 |
[19:31] | You know how they make them glow? | 你知道它们为什么会闪闪发光吗 |
[19:32] | First, they bleach ’em in calcium chloride | 他们先用氯化钙漂白 |
[19:34] | and sulfur dioxide… | 然后再用二氧化硫… |
[19:36] | Hey, hey, hey, hey–enough. | 够了 |
[19:37] | No one wants to hear that. | 没人想听这个 |
[19:39] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[19:41] | Hey, it’s Brett! She’s on the FaceTime. | 是布莱特 她要跟我们视频 |
[19:44] | Back, back, back. Hang on. | 退后 退后 退后 等等 |
[19:49] | Hey, there’s our pioneer woman. | 我们的先锋女性出现了 |
[19:51] | How’s life on the plains? | 回归平淡的生活如何 |
[19:52] | Hey, hey, Hermann. Oh, I’m so glad you answered. | 赫尔曼 我很高兴你接了 |
[19:56] | I thought you’d be busy. | 我以为你肯定在忙 |
[19:58] | Never too busy for you. | 再忙都要跟你视频 |
[20:00] | I miss you guys. | 我想死你们了 |
[20:01] | We miss you more. So, listen, everybody here | 我们也很想你 听着 这里所有人 |
[20:04] | wants to talk to you and say hi. | 都想跟你说话 打个招呼 |
[20:06] | Sylvie! | 希尔薇 |
[20:07] | Hey–hey, Mouch. Hey, Trudy. | 你好 穆奇 你好 特鲁迪 |
[20:10] | How’s Molly’s? What’s happening? | 莫利酒吧怎么样 发生什么事了 |
[20:12] | We’re eating nuclear waste. | 我们在吃核废料 |
[20:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:16] | I’m just settling in, I guess. | 我还在适应这里的生活 |
[20:19] | Yeah, sure, sure. Hey, hang on a second– | 当然 等一下 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna pass you down. | 让其他人也和你说两句 |
[20:24] | Hey, Sylvie, what’s up? | 希尔薇 你好吗 |
[20:26] | Oh, Joe, I’m so glad you’re there. | 乔 真高兴你也在那 |
[20:30] | well, I start with Fowlerton FD tomorrow, | 我明天要去福勒顿消防局工作了 |
[20:32] | and I’m a little nervous… | 有些紧张 |
[20:33] | Oh, don’t be. They’re not gonna know | 别紧张 等他们亲眼看到 |
[20:35] | what hit ’em once they see Chicago Sylvie kick into gear… | 芝加哥的希尔薇之后 就会知道有多厉害了 |
[20:37] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不确定 |
[20:38] | Here’s Foster. | 福斯特和你说 |
[20:39] | Oh, okay–well, bye, Joe. Um, I miss you. | 好吧 再见 乔 我想你 |
[20:42] | Hey, girl, it feels like 100 years since you been gone. | 姐妹 感觉就像你已经走了一百年一样 |
[20:44] | I know, I know. You have to come and visit. | 我知道 你必须得过来看看 |
[20:47] | We looked at houses today. You know–to buy | 我们今天看了要买的房子 |
[20:51] | and we found this nice one with a great guest bedroom | 我们找到了一间不错的房 有一间漂亮的客卧 |
[20:54] | and, um, a beautiful garden… | 还有一个很好看的花园 |
[20:58] | Sounds perfect. | 听上去很完美 |
[21:00] | I’m so glad that things are working out for you. | 我很高兴你在那过得还不错 |
[21:02] | Hang on, here’s Hermann. | 等等 赫尔曼和你说 |
[21:04] | Oh, uh, how are you? How’s the new partner? | 你还好吗 新搭档怎么样 |
[21:06] | Hey, uh, listen, the customers are barking at me, | 听着 顾客冲我喊了 |
[21:08] | so I gotta go, but come back for a visit real soon. | 我得先挂了 但你要尽快回来看看 |
[21:11] | You gotta see the memorial they made for Otis. | 你得看看他们给奥蒂斯做的纪念碑 |
[21:14] | It’s–it’s a beauty. | 真的很好看 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I wish I was there right now. | 是啊 我希望自己现在就在那儿 |
[21:18] | I said I’m coming! Hold onto your horses. | 我说我来了 你们等等 |
[21:21] | Bye, Sylvie! | 再见 希尔薇 |
[21:39] | Oh, after all the big plans, look where we end up. | 安排得这么天花乱坠 看看最后还是来了这里 |
[21:44] | We can make up for today. How about a road trip… | 我们还可以弥补一下 去自驾怎么样 |
[21:47] | – to Pictured Rocks? – Ooh, I like that idea. | -去皮克彻罗克斯 -这主意我喜欢 |
[21:52] | Except I will drive this time. | 但这次我来开车 |
[21:55] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[22:01] | You remember Gallo? | 记得加洛吗 |
[22:04] | From the pulley rescue yesterday, sure. | 昨天的滑轮救援 当然记得 |
[22:06] | This is Kelly Severide. | 这位是凯利·西弗莱德 |
[22:08] | I know who you are, Lieutenant. | 我认识你 副队长 |
[22:09] | Blake Gallo, good to meet you. | 布雷克·加洛 幸会 |
[22:11] | That was a hell of a save back there. | 上次的救援可太漂亮了 |
[22:12] | Thanks–yeah, that was fun. | 谢谢 还挺有意思的 |
[22:14] | Pretty stupid, too. | 也挺蠢的 |
[22:15] | I had a clean route and good holds. | 我看清路线了 抓得也很牢 |
[22:18] | No different than on sighting a rock wall, really. | 其实和爬攀岩墙没什么两样 |
[22:20] | Except that was no climbing gym. | 不过这可不是攀岩场 |
[22:22] | One false move– that’s a five-story drop to the concrete. | 走错一步 就从五层楼的高度摔到水泥地上了 |
[22:24] | He does have a point. | 他说的确实有道理 |
[22:26] | You could’ve waited for us to get our ladder in place. | 你本可以等我们把救援梯架好 |
[22:29] | Victim was slipping– he wouldn’t have held out that long, | 受害人在往下滑 他抓不了太久了 |
[22:31] | so I did the mental calculus. | 我在心里计算了一下 |
[22:32] | You know, gaming out different scenarios. | 设想了很多不同的场景 |
[22:36] | What I kept coming back to was | 在我脑海中反复重演的画面就是 |
[22:37] | if I just stood there and this guy falls to his death… | 如果我站着 眼睁睁看着那个人摔死 |
[22:40] | I’ll never be able to live with myself. | 我永远都无法原谅自己 |
[22:46] | Damn, I gotta dip. | 该死 我得闪人了 |
[22:48] | It was really nice meeting you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[22:49] | Captain, thanks for the beer. | 队长 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[22:51] | – Thanks for coming out. – Yeah. | -谢谢你能来 -当然 |
[22:53] | I hope our paths cross again. | 希望以后有机会再见面 |
[22:55] | I feel like I could learn a lot from you guys. | 感觉我可以从你们身上学到很多 |
[23:04] | Talent and heart in spades. Tell me that’s not exactly | 有天赋 也有勇气 这难道 |
[23:07] | the kind of energy we need at 51 right now. | 不就是51队需要的新鲜血液吗 |
[23:10] | Did he say, “I gotta dip”? | 他是不是说”我得闪人了” |
[23:12] | What that kid’s got, you can’t teach. | 那孩子拥有的东西是教不会的 |
[23:15] | He could be a real shot in the arm for the whole house. | 他可以为整个消防局带来鼓舞 |
[23:18] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[23:20] | But how are you gonna convince Boden? | 但你怎么说服博登呢 |
[24:06] | I didn’t see you at Molly’s last night. | 昨晚我没在莫利酒吧看见你 |
[24:11] | Maybe you should come by more often… | 也许你应该多出来 |
[24:13] | Hang out? | 玩玩 |
[24:15] | Look, Foster… | 福斯特 |
[24:19] | I am picking up on your vibe and I am really flattered, | 我入了你的眼 真是受宠若惊 |
[24:24] | but I’ve got a girlfriend, so this… | 但我有女朋友 所以 |
[24:30] | Is never gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[24:33] | You are a great girl… | 你是个很好的女孩 |
[24:38] | And I know… | 我知道 |
[24:42] | that you’re gonna find somebody. | 你会找到那个他的 |
[24:45] | Ambulance 61, person down, 1291 Wrightwood… | 61号救护车 有人倒地 怀特伍德1291号 |
[24:48] | I was about to make a power shake. | 我刚打算做杯奶昔 |
[25:01] | Hurry, please! She’s getting worse! | 请快一点 她越来越不行了 |
[25:07] | She was so tired, | 她非常疲劳 |
[25:08] | and I thought it was just jet lag, but when she woke up, | 我以为只是没倒过来时差 但她醒来后 |
[25:11] | she was blotchy and she was having trouble breathing. | 她身上起了斑 呼吸也有困难 |
[25:15] | – Addy! – Mommy! | -艾迪 -妈妈 |
[25:20] | Mommy–my legs! I can’t feel them. | 妈妈 我感受不到我的腿了 |
[25:23] | Let’s take a look, sweetie. | 我们来看看 亲爱的 |
[25:26] | What’s wrong with her? Help her, please. | 她怎么了 请帮帮她 |
[25:31] | This blotchiness and wheezing– | 这条疤痕 还有她的喘息声 |
[25:32] | seems like an allergic reaction. | 看上去像过敏症状 |
[25:34] | Give me the EpiPen. Does she have any allergies? | 把肾上腺素笔给我 她有过敏吗 |
[25:36] | Uh, no. I mean, I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[25:39] | An allergic reaction that causes paralysis? | 过敏症状会导致麻痹吗 |
[25:41] | Can you move your arms, Addy? | 胳膊能动吗 艾迪 |
[25:43] | – Paralysis is spreading. – This doesn’t make any sense. | -麻痹在扩散 -这没有道理 |
[25:45] | She’s probably just trying to get out of school. | 她也许只是不想上学 |
[25:48] | EpiPen. | 给我肾上腺素笔 |
[25:53] | EpiPen! | 肾上腺素笔 |
[26:07] | You mentioned jet lag. Have you two been traveling? | 你说过倒时差 你们最近出去旅游过吗 |
[26:10] | Uh, for the last two weeks, yes, in Australia. | 前两周去了澳大利亚 |
[26:16] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[26:18] | Just wanna see if… | 我只想看看 |
[26:23] | Yep, there it is. | 没错 找到了 |
[26:25] | She has a tick. | 她长虱子了 |
[26:26] | One of the medical journals published an article | 有一本医学期刊上发表了文章 |
[26:29] | a few weeks ago about a disease showing up in ticks | 几周前在不同的国家出现了 |
[26:31] | in certain countries. | 由虱子携带的疾病 |
[26:32] | It can cause these symptoms in young bite victims. | 会导致这些症状出现在年轻的患者身上 |
[26:35] | This medicine’s helping you breathe, huh? | 这药能帮助你呼吸 对吗 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:45] | All right–we’re gonna get her to the hospital, | 好了 我们要送她去医院 |
[26:47] | put her on some antibiotics. | 给她开点抗生素 |
[26:49] | The paralysis should subside in a few hours. | 麻痹症状几小时内应该就会消失 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:53] | Okay, let’s get that stair chair open. | 好了 把折叠椅打开吧 |
[26:55] | Hey, baby, you hear that? | 宝贝 你听到了吗 |
[26:57] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事的 |
[27:00] | Stair chair. | 折叠椅 |
[27:04] | Hey, chief, I was just wondering | 队长 我在想 |
[27:05] | how I should fill out the shift paperwork… | 这个轮班表要怎么填 |
[27:08] | How many coach of the year awards does Kelly have to win | 凯利要拿几次年度最佳教练 |
[27:11] | before they stop questioning his every move? | 他们才能不再质疑他的决策 |
[27:15] | Bunch of know-it-all announcers. | 一群自以为是的解说员 |
[27:17] | You had a question for me? | 你有事情要问我吗 |
[27:19] | Yeah–well, I was– I started filling out the shift paperwork, | 是的 我 我刚才在填轮班表 |
[27:22] | but then I realized I’ve never gone a shift | 但我想起来我从来没有过 |
[27:24] | with no calls before. | 值班不出警的时候 |
[27:25] | Welcome to Fowlerton! | 欢迎来到福勒顿 |
[27:27] | This is the best part. You just sign your name. | 这是最棒的事 你只需要签名 |
[27:30] | Leave the whole form blank. There’s no extra work. | 不用填表 没有别的事要做 |
[27:41] | – See you next shift, Chief. – You bet. | -下个轮班见 队长 -好的 |
[27:44] | Yes! | 棒 |
[28:01] | Sylvie… | 希尔薇 |
[28:03] | your fiancé was just giving me some advice. | 你的未婚夫只是在给我出主意 |
[28:05] | Jordan’s having a PTSD kind of thing, you know, | 乔登有点创伤后应激障碍 |
[28:07] | firefighter stuff. | 消防员的事 |
[28:11] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[28:13] | I’ll just let you two get back to talking. | 那你们继续聊 |
[28:29] | Hey, you talk to Chief yet about what’s-his-name? | 你跟队长谈过了吗 他叫什么 |
[28:31] | Gallo? | 加洛 |
[28:33] | I, uh…took a roundabout approach. | 我 迂回了一下 |
[28:36] | Left Gallo’s records on Boden’s desk before he got in. | 趁他没来把加洛的资料放他桌上了 |
[28:39] | Hoping he’ll get curious and have a look. | 希望他会好奇地看一眼 |
[28:44] | I’m steering clear of the big man myself, | 我也在躲他 |
[28:47] | ever since I left his boat in a nonoperational state. | 就从上次我把他的船开坏了开始 |
[28:50] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, I-I… | -不是吧 -是的 我 我 |
[28:53] | I bought a new wiring harness. | 我买了新的电线 |
[28:54] | I’m trying to fix it before he finds out. | 想在他发现之前修好 |
[28:57] | – Good luck with that. – Yeah, thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[29:01] | So are you gonna follow up about Gallo, | 所以你打算继续争取加洛 |
[29:02] | or let the chips fall? | 还是顺其自然 |
[29:04] | Well, I-I’m not eager to push my luck with Boden, but… | 我 我不想在博登那里碰运气 但是 |
[29:08] | I have to pursue this. | 我还是得努力 |
[29:10] | We need it. | 我们需要这个 |
[29:16] | Excuse me, Lieutenant. Thanks. | 不好意思 副队 谢谢 |
[29:19] | You’re not sitting on a pile of cash | 你不会家里有矿 |
[29:21] | I don’t know about, huh, Ritter? | 而我不知道吧 里特 |
[29:24] | I wish. Sorry. | 我倒希望 抱歉 |
[29:27] | Eh, it’s my problem, not yours. | 这是我的麻烦 不是你的 |
[29:29] | Well, you know, my cousin, | 我堂姐 |
[29:30] | she’s a loan officer at a bank on LaSalle. | 她在拉萨尔大道上的一家银行做信贷 |
[29:33] | I could hook you up with her. | 我可以把她介绍给你 |
[29:35] | I don’t want– I don’t want a loan, Ritter. | 我不想 我不想贷款 里特 |
[29:38] | I want a partner. | 我想要合伙人 |
[29:42] | Dawson flew the coop last year–all right, fine. | 去年道森退伙了 好吧 没事 |
[29:46] | So me and Otis– we split her share. | 所以我和奥蒂斯 我们分摊了她那份 |
[29:48] | But now? | 但现在 |
[29:52] | It’s no fun doing it by myself. | 我一个人开没意思 |
[29:56] | I’ll figure something out, though. | 不过我总能解决的 |
[29:58] | What choice do I got? | 还能怎么办呢 |
[30:06] | Hey, Chief, can I bug you a sec? | 队长 我能打扰你一下吗 |
[30:09] | Are you here to tell me why my motor | 你是来跟我解释为什么我的发动机 |
[30:11] | is sitting in pieces at the marine? | 在海警那儿七零八落了吗 |
[30:16] | I was gonna… | 我想着… |
[30:19] | – I am going to fix that. – Oh, I know. | -我会修好的 -我知道 |
[30:23] | I just want you to know I know. | 我只是想让你知道我知道了 |
[30:28] | Have you had a chance to read up on that kid, Blake Gallo? | 那孩子的资料你看了吗 布雷克·加洛 |
[30:31] | Are you on this, too? | 这事跟你也有关系吗 |
[30:33] | Okay, yes, I have checked him out | 是的 我仔细看过了 |
[30:36] | and he’s quite the rock star, but he will never work at 51. | 他确实挺优秀 但他不能来51队 |
[30:39] | Not while I call the shots. | 只要有我在 |
[30:42] | Can I ask why you’re so dead set against him? | 我能问问你为什么这么坚决反对吗 |
[30:45] | You saw him on that call. | 出警的时候你看到了 |
[30:47] | He’s missing that little voice in his head, | 他没有听从脑子里那个微弱的声音 |
[30:49] | the one that lets you know when something’s a bad idea. | 那声音在你做不好的决定时会提醒你 |
[30:53] | That’ll get him killed. | 这样会害死他自己 |
[30:59] | We’ve suffered too much loss here, Kelly. | 我们已经失去了太多人 凯利 |
[31:05] | Anyway, I’m done talking about Gallo. | 算了 我不想再聊加洛了 |
[31:15] | You know, a long time ago… | 很久以前 |
[31:19] | you had a fool of a young rookie on squad. | 你队里也有一个傻乎乎的小菜鸟 |
[31:22] | He wasn’t here a week | 他刚到没一周 |
[31:23] | before he attached ten feet of webbing to himself | 就系着一根三米多的绳子 |
[31:25] | and went head-first out a 64th story window | 把头伸到64层楼高的窗外 |
[31:28] | to rescue a window washer. | 去救一个擦窗工人 |
[31:31] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[31:32] | All too well. | 记忆犹新 |
[31:36] | You should’ve called for backup. | 你应该叫支援的 |
[31:37] | You’re right–and you could’ve booted me for that, | 没错 而你也可以因为这事辞退我 |
[31:41] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[31:45] | You made me a better firefighter. | 你把我变成一个更好的消防员 |
[31:49] | You can do the same for him. | 你也可以这样对他 |
[32:11] | You did some good work out there today. | 你今天在现场表现很好 |
[32:15] | Mañana, iguana. | 《勤劳的蜥蜴》 |
[32:23] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[32:24] | – Hey, Collins. – What’s up? | -柯林斯 -怎么了 |
[32:27] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[32:29] | What? | 什么 |
[32:30] | You’re terrible at your job. | 你的工作能力非常差 |
[32:32] | Your–your attitude, your lack of empathy | 你的 你态度不好 缺乏同情心 |
[32:34] | or knowledge, even. | 甚至缺乏常识 |
[32:36] | You can’t fire me. You’re just a medic. | 你不能解雇我 你只是个医疗人员 |
[32:39] | Oh, trust me. You’re fired. | 相信我 你被解雇了 |
[32:42] | Put your clothes on. | 穿上衣服 |
[32:43] | Go report to headquarters for a new assignment. | 去总部申请新单位 |
[33:01] | You’re a killer… | 你太厉害了 |
[33:05] | What did I just do? Oh, my God– Boden is gonna murder me. | 我刚才干什么了 天啊 博登会杀了我 |
[33:08] | – I can’t fire anyone. – All right– | -我不能解雇别人 -好了 |
[33:10] | my love chariot is gassed up | 我的爱车已经满油 |
[33:13] | and ready to take me and Kelly to Pictured Rocks. | 正等着载我和凯利去皮克彻罗克斯 |
[33:16] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[33:19] | No. | 不行 |
[33:21] | You and I are gonna go get Brett back. | 你要跟我一起去把布莱特接回来 |
[33:23] | – Now. – What? | -现在 -什么 |
[33:26] | She doesn’t wanna be there. | 她不想待在那里 |
[33:28] | You heard her on the phone last night. | 昨晚你听到她说什么了 |
[33:30] | She didn’t sound like herself. | 听起来一点都不像她 |
[33:33] | Foster’s right. | 福斯特说得对 |
[33:33] | She was talking about starting a garden. | 她说要搞个花园 |
[33:36] | She killed every houseplant in the apartment. | 她把家里的盆栽都养死了 |
[33:38] | And also, side note, | 还有件事 |
[33:39] | if I don’t get her back by next shift, I am screwed. | 要是下轮班我劝不回她来 我就完了 |
[33:46] | Let’s go bring our girl home. | 那我们就去把她带回来吧 |
[33:51] | Good luck, ladies. | 祝你们好运 |
[33:53] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[34:02] | You have to know nothing was happening with me and Hope. | 你得知道我和霍普之间是清白的 |
[34:05] | I-I do know that. | 这…这我知道 |
[34:06] | I don’t trust her, but I do trust you. | 我虽然不相信她 但我相信你 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[34:19] | that I’ve been so quiet lately. | 我最近一直不怎么说话 |
[34:25] | I’ve been thinking, mostly… | 我主要是一直在思考 |
[34:33] | Kyle, you’re such an amazing guy. | 凯尔 你是个好人 |
[34:37] | But…this–this life, | 但是 这个 这个人生 |
[34:41] | it’s not my life. | 不适合我 |
[34:43] | And Fowlerton’s just not my home anymore. | 福勒顿也已经不再是我的家了 |
[34:49] | 51 is. | 51队才是 |
[34:54] | – I thought, maybe– – You don’t… | -我想 也许… -你 |
[34:55] | have to explain, Sylvie. | 不需要解释 希尔薇 |
[34:58] | Everything inside of me says I should try | 我身体里的每个细胞都在说 |
[35:00] | and convince you to stay– | 我应该劝你留下来 |
[35:02] | everything… | 每个细胞 |
[35:03] | give you 100 reasons why… | 都让我给你100个原因 |
[35:08] | I’ve seen how hard you’ve tried to make it work. | 我知道你这段时间一直在努力适应 |
[35:10] | I know you’re not happy here. | 也知道你在这里并不开心 |
[35:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:18] | More than anything, Sylvie Brett… | 对我来说最重要的事 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[35:24] | I want you to be happy. | 就是你能过得快乐 |
[35:37] | – On the left or the right? – I think it’s on the right… | -左边还是右边 -我觉得是在右边 |
[35:42] | – Is this it? – Oh, yeah. | -是这里吗 -对 |
[35:44] | Yeah, that’s it. That’s Kyle’s rental place. | 对 就是这里 这是凯尔的中介中心 |
[35:47] | All right. | 好 |
[35:53] | All right, let’s go kick this door down. | 好了 我们去踹门吧 |
[35:56] | Wait, we’re not literally gonna kick the door down, right? | 等等 我们不是真要这么干吧 |
[35:59] | Kyle’s my friend and– | 凯尔是我的朋友 |
[36:01] | Maybe we should knock first. | 也许我们应该先敲敲门 |
[36:15] | You need to come home, Brett. | 你该回家了 布莱特 |
[36:17] | Okay, we don’t want to kidnap you, | 我们不想绑架你 |
[36:19] | but we will if we have to. | 除非我们别无选择 |
[36:21] | Look, you might think you’re happy here, but you’re not. | 你也许觉得在这里很快乐 但那都是假的 |
[36:23] | You need to be next to me | 你应该和我一起 |
[36:26] | in the rig yelling about how I sing out of pitch all the time, | 穿着奇装异服 吐槽我唱歌跑调 |
[36:31] | or how I don’t stock the gauze properly or– | 嫌我没收好纱布 或者… |
[36:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:51] | – Here, we got it. – Oh, yeah. | -我们来吧 -好 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:02] | Joe, text from Stella. | 乔 史黛拉的短信 |
[37:06] | “We have secured the package.” | “包裹已到手” |
[37:08] | Brett’s coming home! Oh, that’s good news. | 布莱特要回来了 这可是个好消息 |
[37:11] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[37:12] | She missed you as much as you guys missed her. | 她想你们的程度不亚于你们想她 |
[37:17] | Hey, Mouch. | 嗨 穆奇 |
[37:18] | Did you hear? Brett’s coming home. | 你听说了吗 布莱特要回来了 |
[37:21] | No kidding. That’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[37:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:29] | Hey, Hermann. | 嗨 赫尔曼 |
[37:31] | Hey, Mouch. What can I get you–a beer? | 嗨 穆奇 给你来点什么 啤酒吗 |
[37:38] | Cashier’s check? What’s this about? | 银行本票 这是干什么 |
[37:42] | I’m buying Otis’s share of Molly’s. | 我要买下奥蒂斯在莫利的股份 |
[37:48] | You know, Mouch– this looks real. | 穆奇 你这个看起来很逼真啊 |
[37:51] | Yeah, um, because I’m buying Otis’s share of Molly’s. | 对 因为我要买下奥蒂斯在莫莉的股份 |
[37:58] | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 四万五千美元 | |
[38:04] | Mouch, um… | 穆奇 |
[38:06] | you’re saving my bacon, you know that? | 你真是救了我一命 |
[38:10] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么改变了主意 |
[38:12] | Well, uh…I didn’t have enough cash on my own, | 我自己手头现金不太够 |
[38:15] | so I talked to Trudy about it and she agreed to kick in half. | 就和特鲁迪谈了谈 她同意出一半的钱 |
[38:20] | – Trudy. – Yeah, she’s excited to help | -特鲁迪 -嗯 她很高兴能帮你们 |
[38:22] | take Molly’s to the next level. Has lots of ideas. | 提升莫利的业务 想了好多点子 |
[38:30] | Welcome aboard, partner. | 欢迎加入我们 生意伙伴 |
[38:33] | Molly’s is saved! | 莫莉得救了 |
[38:37] | Whoop-de-doo, holy smokes. | 我的天啊 |
[38:38] | You know what, we got a lot to celebrate here, | 我们现在可有的要庆祝了 |
[38:41] | so I’m thinking that | 我在想 |
[38:43] | we have a barbeque at my house tomorrow. | 明天来我家开个烧烤派对吧 |
[38:45] | Here, here! I’ll spread the word. | 好啊 我会告诉大家的 |
[38:47] | Trudy asked me to take some measurements for her. | 特鲁迪让我帮她量量这里的尺寸 |
[38:51] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 祝贺你 副队 |
[38:54] | Thank you. Hey, listen– | 谢谢 对了 |
[38:55] | you better show up at my barbeque. | 你明天最好来参加我的烧烤派对 |
[38:58] | Bring a date– or you got a girlfriend? | 带个女伴来 或者你有没有女朋友 |
[39:03] | A boyfriend, actually. | 我倒是有个男朋友 |
[39:04] | Shut up–what? | 我去 不是吧 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[39:13] | You aren’t vegan, too, are you? | 你不会也是素食者吧 |
[39:16] | – No. – Then bring your boyfriend to the barbeque | -不是 -那就带你男朋友来参加 |
[39:18] | because you and me and everyone here– | 因为我们大家 |
[39:20] | we are celebrating you coming back on Engine. | 要庆祝你重回水罐车队 |
[39:23] | So…Casey found a replacement? | 所以…凯西找到人填缺了吗 |
[39:28] | Lieutenant Loomis isn’t eager to see you go, | 卢米斯副队不想看你走 |
[39:31] | but he knows you’re ready to ride with a Truck company. | 但他知道你已经决定进云梯队了了 |
[39:33] | And, if you come work at 51, | 还有 如果你来51号工作 |
[39:35] | you’ll also get to observe Rescue Squad up close, | 你还可以近距离观察救援队的工作 |
[39:38] | maybe pick up a few tricks. | 说不定能学到点什么 |
[39:39] | So, Gallo, what do you say? Are you interested? | 所以加洛 你觉得如何 有没有兴趣 |
[39:45] | Am I interested? Yeah, you could say that. | 我有没有兴趣 是可以这么说吧 |
[39:47] | I’m freaking hyped. I mean– | 可我明明是激动死了 |
[39:51] | you guys rolling the dice on me like this. | 你们竟然在我身上下这么大赌注 |
[39:54] | What can I say? Thank you. | 我还能说什么 谢谢你们 |
[39:56] | And you know, um… | 还有 |
[40:00] | I realize that this opportunity comes to me | 我知道落在我头上的这次机会 |
[40:03] | at a very high cost to 51. | 来自于51号的惨重伤痛 |
[40:08] | I don’t take that lightly. | 我不会拿它当儿戏的 |
[40:14] | I know I’ll be walking in the shadow | 我知道我会踏着这个家庭里 |
[40:15] | of a beloved member of this family. | 曾经备受爱戴的成员的脚印前进 |
[40:24] | I intend to honor Otis’s memory | 我在这里做的每件事 |
[40:26] | in everything I do here. | 都绝不会让奥蒂斯失望 |
[40:40] | Welcome to 51. | 欢迎加入51号消防局 |
[40:43] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[40:45] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[40:47] | Okay. | 那就好 |