时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We got people live in here! | 里面有人还活着 |
[00:08] | We got to get them out! | 我们得救他们出去 |
[00:10] | You deserve a better man than me. | 你应该找个比我更好的男人 |
[00:11] | I decided I’m gonna be the man you deserve. | 我决定做你配得上你的那个男人 |
[00:16] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[00:17] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[00:18] | It is part of my job to teach you the ways of the world. | 我的部分工作是教会你这个世界的运行方法 |
[00:22] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不会丢下你的 |
[00:25] | Send Brett and Foster in if you can spare them. | 如果外面人手够 派布莱特和福斯特进来吧 |
[00:28] | What’s the fire like where you are? | 你们那的火势如何 |
[00:29] | They’re safe up here. | 这里是安全的 |
[00:31] | Suit up. Follow me. | 去换衣服 跟我来 |
[00:34] | Good to see you back with the Chaplain. | 很高兴看到你和神父和好 |
[00:35] | You’re good together. | 你们真的很配 |
[00:38] | I’m leaving for Indiana tomorrow, | 我明天就出发去印第安纳州了 |
[00:39] | and I am begging you to come with me. | 我求你跟我一起走 |
[00:41] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗 |
[00:45] | Evacuate! | 撤离 |
[00:47] | Evacuate! | 撤离 |
[00:48] | It’s about to blow! | 马上就要爆炸了 |
[00:57] | Severide, how can we help? | 西弗莱德 怎么帮你 |
[00:59] | Almost there! | 就快好了 |
[01:01] | Where’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼去哪儿了 |
[01:02] | Follow the line! | 保持队型 |
[01:05] | Hey, go get Engine! We’ll get this door open! | 叫水罐车来 我们把这扇门打开 |
[01:08] | Truck, follow me! | 云梯队 跟我来 |
[01:11] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:12] | Hey, you sure you’re good? | 你自己行吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah, yeah! I’m good! | 我行 没事 |
[01:15] | – All right! – Go with them! | -那好 -跟他们走 |
[01:20] | Damn it, Ritter, I’m not gonna tell you a third time. | 里特 我不会命令你第三次了 |
[01:24] | – Leave now! – No! | -快走 -不走 |
[01:30] | Herrmann, drop the hoses! Come on! | 赫尔曼 放下水管 快走 |
[01:33] | It’s gonna blow! | 就要爆炸了 |
[01:34] | – Casey! – I’m not asking! | -凯西 -我不是求你 |
[01:46] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[01:51] | Get back! Stay back! | 退后 退后 |
[01:52] | It’s gonna blow! | 就要爆炸了 |
[02:41] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[02:42] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:45] | – Foster. – I’m okay. | -福斯特 -我没事 |
[02:47] | I’m okay, Chief. | 我没事 队长 |
[02:54] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[03:01] | Help. | 来帮忙 |
[03:06] | Mayday, mayday! Firefighter down! | 紧急紧急 有消防员受伤 |
[03:09] | Floor collapse, basement, Charlie side! | 楼板坍塌 来地下室现场 |
[03:11] | Get these guys out of here! | 先把这些人弄出去 |
[03:12] | I’ll go help Boden. Go! | 我去帮博登 快去 |
[03:18] | Keep moving! | 快走 |
[03:22] | Quick, come on! We can get out this way! | 快点 我们从这边出去 |
[03:26] | – Easy. – Okay. | -慢点 -好的 |
[03:28] | Let’s get her out of here before this stuff shifts again. | 碎块还没有进一步移位 先把她救出去 |
[03:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:32] | Nice and easy! Let’s get you out of here! | 大家快点 赶紧出去 |
[03:34] | We’ll hold the ladders. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们扶着梯子 快快快 |
[03:37] | Sylvie, this is gonna hurt. | 希尔薇 这一下会很疼 |
[03:41] | All right, but I have to splint your arm | 但我必须得接上你的手臂 |
[03:42] | so I can get you out of here. | 才能把你救出去 |
[03:44] | You grab onto me, okay? | 你抓着我 好吗 |
[03:46] | We’re gonna go on three. | 我数到三 |
[03:47] | Okay, one, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:55] | – The roof collapsed? – Casey. | -楼板塌了吗 -凯西 |
[03:57] | – It was two feet of concrete. – Casey. | -这可是两英尺厚的水泥板 -凯西 |
[03:59] | I would’ve never would’ve called you into position if I’d known. | 如果我知道的话 我绝对不会把你们呼叫进来的 |
[04:01] | – Casey! – What? | -凯西 -怎么了 |
[04:03] | Concentrate on getting Brett and everybody else | 集中注意力 把布莱特和大家 |
[04:06] | out of this basement. | 从这里救出去 |
[04:07] | We can Monday morning quarterback it later. | 等出去再反省也不迟 |
[04:10] | Casey, what do you need? | 凯西 你需要帮忙吗 |
[04:13] | Brett’s got an arm fracture. | 布莱特的胳膊断了 |
[04:14] | Backboard to get her out of here. | 用担架把她救出去 |
[04:16] | Stokes basket at the ready! | 准备救生吊篮 |
[04:17] | Copy! Capp, Tony! | 收到 卡普 托尼 |
[04:19] | Can you lower us down a Stokes basket from the floor above? | 能从上面放个救生吊篮下来吗 |
[04:22] | – Copy that! – We’re stable. | -收到 -稳定住了 |
[04:25] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:45] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[04:46] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[04:50] | Firefighter down! Firefighter down! | 有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下 |
[04:52] | It’s Otis! | 是奥蒂斯 |
[04:55] | Over here! It’s Otis! | 这边 是奥蒂斯 |
[05:03] | Oh, no, You hold on. | 别 你坚持住 |
[05:08] | Firefighter down! Firefighter down! | 有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下 |
[05:14] | Is he responsive? | 他有反应吗 |
[05:15] | No, no. No, he’s not. | 没有 没反应 |
[05:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:21] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[05:31] | Let’s get him in. Come on. | 送他上车 快 |
[07:13] | When I give you an order, Ritter… | 我给你下命令的时候 里特 |
[07:17] | you follow it. | 你要执行 |
[07:19] | – I–I just-I wanted- – I don’t care what you want. | -我只是想… -我不在乎你想干什么 |
[07:21] | I’m the lieutenant. | 我是副队 |
[07:23] | I’m your lieutenant, | 我是你的副队 |
[07:25] | which means I am responsible for your life. | 也就是说我要对你的生命负责 |
[07:29] | Whether you care about it or not. | 不管你自己是否在乎 |
[08:36] | Look, um, I know… | 听我说 我知道 |
[08:41] | You’re going up to a better place and, um… | 你要去更好的地方了 |
[08:45] | I know when you get there, | 我知道你到了之后 |
[08:48] | they’re gonna welcome you with open arms. | 他们会张开双臂欢迎你 |
[08:52] | Maybe, uh, you could save us a place | 也许 你可以给我们留个地方 |
[08:55] | to live up there together, you know? | 到时候大家一起住 好吗 |
[08:59] | I’ll be there someday. | 有一天我会去找你的 |
[09:15] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[09:17] | I love you and I’m going to miss you. | 我爱你 我会想你的 |
[10:03] | How long have you had it on, exactly? | 你具体戴了多久 |
[10:05] | Three months, yesterday. | 到昨天总共三个月 |
[10:07] | Roll your wrist for me. | 转一下手腕 |
[10:09] | Any pain? | 疼吗 |
[10:12] | Make a fist. Open. | 握拳 张开 |
[10:14] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[10:16] | Any pain at all? | 会疼吗 |
[10:19] | Now your mother tells me you are interviewing | 你妈妈跟我说 你要去富勒顿消防局 |
[10:21] | at the Fowlerton Firehouse? | 参加面试吗 |
[10:23] | Today, actually. | 今天去 对 |
[10:24] | Do you know Chief Bruce Amshen over there? | 你认不认识那里的布鲁斯·艾默生 |
[10:26] | – I don’t. – Oh yeah, good guy. | -不认识 -他是个好人 |
[10:28] | He has got some stories. Let me tell you. | 我可以很负责任地说 他身上有很多故事 |
[10:32] | Anyway, soak your arm in warm water 20 minutes a day | 总之 接下来两周内 每天都要 |
[10:35] | for the next two weeks, | 用温水浸泡胳膊20分钟 |
[10:37] | and start some light exercises | 慢慢开始做一些轻度训练 |
[10:38] | and build that resistance daily. | 缓缓培养肌肉的耐力 |
[10:40] | Should be good to go within the month. | 应该一个月左右就能痊愈 |
[10:43] | Now say hi to your folks for me, | 帮我跟你的伙伴们打个招呼 |
[10:47] | and congratulations on that engagement. | 也祝贺你订婚 |
[10:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Look at that. | 瞧一瞧 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Let me see. | 我看看 |
[10:58] | Oh, my gosh. It’s as good as new. | 天哪 简直完好无损 |
[11:00] | Um, that took a little bit longer than I thought it would. | 是啊 拆石膏花的时间比我想的多 |
[11:02] | Do you mind dropping me off at the Fowlerton Firehouse | 你介不介意把我送到富勒顿消防局 |
[11:05] | – or do you have a- – Uh, no, of course. | -还是说你有事… -当然可以 |
[11:09] | I do have the cross department citywide lecture series | 我今天下午得赶着去做 |
[11:12] | to get to this afternoon, but, uh, sure. | 全市跨消防局巡回演讲 不过没问题 |
[11:14] | Yeah. Plenty of time. | 对 时间很充足 |
[11:15] | You didn’t tell me you were lecturing. | 你没跟我说你要做演讲 |
[11:17] | I knew you were interviewing. | 我知道你要面试 |
[11:18] | I didn’t want you to feel you had to come. | 我不想让你觉得你非得一起来 |
[11:19] | Well, I could’ve rescheduled. | 我可以改期呀 |
[11:21] | Ah, you’ll have plenty of chances to hear me speak. | 以后你多的是机会听我说话 |
[11:23] | But it’s the cross department… | 但这次是全市… |
[11:25] | Citywide lecture series. It’s a huge deal. | 跨消防局演讲 确实是大事 |
[11:29] | Well, um, I can make dinner tonight | 这样吧 我来做晚餐 |
[11:31] | and you can tell me all about it. | 到时候你跟我讲 |
[11:33] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[12:16] | Which leaves window duties. | 接下来是清洁工作 |
[12:19] | All right, all right. Calm down. Second shift drew the short straw. | 好了 冷静 晚班的人抽到了短签 |
[12:23] | I don’t care how you do it, just get it done. | 我不管你们怎么做 完成就行 |
[12:24] | Front, back, and the apparatus floor. | 前面 后面 还有车库 |
[12:26] | Casey, Severide, Herrmann, you decide how to parse it out. | 凯西 西弗莱德 赫尔曼 你们决定怎么解决 |
[12:30] | And lastly, Joe Cruz. | 最后 乔·克鲁兹 |
[12:34] | It had come to my attention that you’ve been raising money | 我注意到你一直在为 |
[12:36] | for the Future Leaders Fund. | 未来领袖基金筹款 |
[12:39] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:40] | Um, it’s a, um, nonprofit that raises money for scholarships. | 这是为奖学金筹款的公益活动 |
[12:44] | They’ll have a fundraiser next weekend on the North Shore. | 下周末在北岸有一次筹款活动 |
[12:48] | – Consider me signed up. – Me too. | -算我一个 -我也去 |
[12:50] | Yeah, I’ll post the information on the bulletin board. | 好 我会把相关信息张贴在公告板上 |
[12:53] | Right. | 好 |
[12:54] | Okay, so if that is everything. | 好 如果没别的事 |
[12:55] | Ah, right. Emily, um, I got a call. | 对了 艾米丽 我接到个电话 |
[12:58] | Your new floater paramedic was given late notice. | 你的新后勤医护人员说会晚到 |
[13:02] | Should be here within the hour. Kidd will cover until he arrives. | 应该一小时内会到 他到之前基德先顶班 |
[13:06] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 局长 |
[13:07] | Right. Dismissed. | 好 解散 |
[13:15] | Hey, um, you two come and see me in my office. | 你们两位跟我去办公室 |
[13:17] | – You got it, Chief. – Yeah, of course. | -好的 局长 -是 当然 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:26] | – Oh, one second? – Yeah. | -等一下 -好 |
[13:29] | Uh, are you my partner? | 你是我的搭档吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, yeah. Chad Collins. | 是的 是的 我叫查德·柯林斯 |
[13:32] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[13:33] | Uh, Emily Foster. Glad to have you. | 我叫艾米莉·福斯特 很高兴你来了 |
[13:35] | I just spin the wheel and show up where they tell me. | 他们给了我地址我就赶紧过来了 |
[13:37] | Well, uh, you are at a great spot at 51. | 你在51队的位置很重要 |
[13:42] | You ever get that feeling? | 你有这种感觉吗 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么感觉 |
[13:46] | We’re gonna be friends. | 我们会成为朋友 |
[13:50] | Where’s the pisser at? | 尿尿的地方在哪里 |
[13:52] | – The bathroom? – That’s the one. | -洗手间吗 -就是这个 |
[13:56] | Um, it’s down the hall. | 沿着大厅走到底 |
[13:57] | See you in a dozen. | 回见 |
[14:00] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[14:02] | – Cute, though. – No comment. | -还挺可爱的 -无可奉告 |
[14:05] | I know that guy from somewhere. | 我在哪里见过那家伙 |
[14:08] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[14:09] | – You sure? – Yeah, pretty sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 很确定 |
[14:14] | So something I want to keep you both abreast of. | 有件事我想通知你们俩一下 |
[14:17] | The official government report from the mattress factory fire | 床垫厂火灾的官方报告 |
[14:20] | has been further delayed. | 又要推迟了 |
[14:22] | What the hell is taking so long? | 到底为什么要这么长时间 |
[14:24] | They have four factory workers dead along with a firefighter, | 有四位工人也和消防员一起牺牲了 |
[14:27] | And there’s some noise about disciplinary action. | 而且有些关于纪律问题的谣言 |
[14:31] | Against the CFD? | 针对芝加哥消防局的吗 |
[14:33] | They’re asking for clarification in my incident report. | 他们要求我在事故报告中进行澄清 |
[14:36] | Sent me a whole bunch of questions. | 他们发了一大堆问题给我 |
[14:38] | Anything more you need us to do? | 你还需要我们做些什么吗 |
[14:40] | No. We wait. | 不 我们先等等 |
[14:45] | So Casey. | 凯西 |
[14:48] | Yes, Chief? | 是 局长 |
[14:50] | How’s the search coming for the new firefighter for Truck 81? | 81号车的新消防员找得怎么样了 |
[14:55] | I’ll know the right fit when I see it. | 我看到才会知道谁最合适 |
[14:59] | It’s been three months. | 已经三个月了 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:04] | I promise I’m looking. | 我保证我在找 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:27] | They have our reports. | 他们拿到我们的报告了 |
[15:29] | They drag these things on at a snail’s pace, | 非要拖拖拉拉地龟速处理这些事 |
[15:31] | not seeing or not caring | 完全不看也不在乎 |
[15:33] | that we have to keep reliving the call. | 我们要不断地重复回忆那次出勤 |
[15:35] | Nothing moves slower through the CFD than paperwork. | 芝加哥消防局里处理得最慢的就是文件 |
[15:38] | It’s the first thing I learned at the academy. | 这是我在消防学院学到的第一件事 |
[15:39] | I guess. It’s just– | 我只是觉得 |
[15:41] | Keep your chin up. | 振作起来 |
[15:42] | Don’t let these pencil pushers get to you. | 别被这些坐办公室的打倒 |
[15:44] | They’ll get the report out, it’ll get shoved in a file somewhere, | 他们会把报告搞出来的 然后塞进某堆文件里 |
[15:46] | and it’s done. | 就完事了 |
[15:52] | Why don’t you guys start on the outside apron windows? | 不如你们从外面的窗户开始 |
[15:54] | Hey Ritter. | 里特 |
[15:56] | Did you take a pike pole out of the rig | 你是不是在上一班厨房大火后 |
[15:57] | after that kitchen fire last shift? | 把卡车的杆叉拿走了 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[16:00] | The, uh, pike part of it was breaking away from the handle, | 杆叉的头有些脱落了 |
[16:03] | so I sent it to equipment maintenance. | 我就送去维修部了 |
[16:05] | We should be getting a replacement. | 我们应该能换个新的 |
[16:06] | It has been good having you on Truck. | 有你在云梯队可真好 |
[16:09] | I mean, under the circumstances. | 在现在的情况下 |
[16:16] | Herrmann’s barely looked at me since the… | 赫尔曼都没怎么看我 自从… |
[16:21] | Ah, he’s not sore at you. | 他不是对你有意见 |
[16:23] | You didn’t see him light me up. | 你也没见他跟我称兄道弟 |
[16:25] | That’s just his default disposition. | 他就这样 |
[16:27] | Well, he–he hasn’t exactly asked me back to Engine. | 他也没让我回水罐车 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna grab another soap bucket, | 我再去拿个肥皂水桶 |
[16:37] | get to the windows outside the briefing room. | 去擦接待室外的玻璃 |
[16:40] | I can help with that. | 我来帮忙 |
[16:42] | *Working hard for the money* | *为钱努力工作* |
[16:46] | *Don’t you know it? Don’t you know it?* | *你难道不知 你难道不知* |
[16:50] | *Money, hey, hey, hey* | *钱 绿油油的钱* |
[16:54] | *Don’t you want to go to dinner with me tonight?* | *你今晚不想和我共进晚餐吗* |
[17:01] | *I need you now* | *我现在需要你* |
[17:04] | Well… | 瞧瞧 |
[17:07] | I guess one shift in Chicago | 我猜就经验而言 |
[17:08] | is worth a whole year out here in terms of experience, huh? | 在芝加哥上一次班就能抵过在这一整年 |
[17:11] | We stayed pretty busy. | 我们确实很忙 |
[17:13] | And you can work full-time? | 你能全职吗 |
[17:14] | Yes. I’d like to if that’s okay. | 能 如果可以的话 |
[17:17] | Oh, that won’t be a problem. | 当然没问题 |
[17:18] | Um, Mason and Sissy, they’re, uh, they’re just part-timers. | 梅森和茜茜 他们都是兼职 |
[17:21] | They mainly do veterinarian work up at the feed supply. | 他们主要在给水补给处做些轻松活 |
[17:24] | They help out when they can, but, uh, | 能帮忙时会帮 但是 |
[17:26] | well, the city approved a full-time paramedic and… | 市里批了一个全职医务人员的职位 |
[17:31] | We’d love to have ya. | 我们很高兴有你加入 |
[17:33] | – I’m hired? – Just like that. | -我被雇了 -就这么简单 |
[17:35] | Shake hands on it before you change your mind. | 赶紧握个手 免得你改变主意 |
[17:39] | Now you can start next Wednesday, 9:00 A.M. | 下周三早上九点来吧 |
[17:41] | I’ll be here. | 好的 |
[17:46] | Sylvie Brett? | 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[17:53] | Hope? | 霍普 |
[17:54] | I heard from my mom that you were in Fowlerton. | 我听我妈说你在福勒顿了 |
[17:57] | Uh, I, um, my–my fiancé works in Anderson. | 我未婚夫在安德森工作 |
[18:00] | Shut up. Engaged again? | 天哪 又订婚了 |
[18:03] | That is amazing. | 太好了 |
[18:05] | Sylvie was supposed to get married right out of college, | 希尔薇本来大学一毕业就要结婚 |
[18:07] | but then her fiancé got cold feet. | 但她那时的未婚夫临阵脱逃 |
[18:09] | Then she ran off to Chicago, | 然后她就去了芝加哥 |
[18:10] | and everybody said, “She’ll be back someday | 大家都说”她肯定会回来 |
[18:11] | ’cause Chicago is too fast for her.” | 因为芝加哥对她来说节奏太快” |
[18:13] | I guess they were right! | 我猜大家说的对 |
[18:16] | Yup. | 对 |
[18:17] | Well, I don’t care how it happened. | 我不管你为什么回来 |
[18:20] | I’m just glad that you’re here because all I’ve wanted to do | 我只是很开心你回来了 因为自从我离开芝加哥 |
[18:22] | since I left Chicago is reconcile, | 我只想和你叙叙旧 |
[18:24] | reconnect, what have you. | 什么的 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:29] | It’s a small town. | 这镇不大 |
[18:30] | There’s no sense in wasting another day on ancient history. | 没理由为陈年往事浪费时间 |
[18:33] | We used to be tight. | 我们以前多铁啊 |
[18:35] | We should be again. | 我们应该再聚聚 |
[18:39] | I–I’d like that. | 我也希望如此 |
[18:53] | – That was so good. – Agreed. | -太美味了 -没错 |
[18:57] | Boden recommended it. | 博登推荐的 |
[18:59] | Or Donna, actually. | 其实是堂娜 |
[19:01] | Said bring someone there for a special occasion. | 她说该在特殊场合带别人来 |
[19:05] | – What is the special occasion? – You. | -什么特殊场合 -你 |
[19:09] | And they said that you weren’t romantic. | 他们还说你不懂浪漫 |
[19:11] | – Who said that? – Oh, I don’t know. Everyone. | -谁说的 -我说不好 所有人 |
[19:16] | Well, maybe I didn’t have the right girl to be romantic with. | 也许之前我是没遇到让我浪漫对待的女人 |
[19:35] | Hey, how’s Casey doing? | 凯西怎么样了 |
[19:41] | He carries the weight of this more than the rest. | 他比其他人承担的都多 |
[19:46] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[19:48] | He said he’s going to Molly’s tonight. | 他说今晚要去莫利 |
[19:52] | You want to head over there? | 你想去吗 |
[20:01] | Well, Molly’s North is no more. | 莫利的诺斯扎啤没了 |
[20:05] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[20:06] | Yup, Lily shut it down. | 对 莉莉把它给关了 |
[20:08] | She just didn’t want to go on without Otis anymore. | 奥蒂斯走了 她就不想再继续开下去了 |
[20:11] | Sorry to hear it’s closing down. | 听说它要关了我挺难过 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:24] | Mind if I join you? | 我能和你坐一起吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, sure thing, Chief. | 当然了 队长 |
[20:30] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[20:34] | How’s it going, Joe? | 你怎么样啊 乔 |
[20:36] | Good. You know, I’m pretty good. | 挺好 我挺好的 |
[20:41] | I’ve been getting more involved with the church, | 我更多地参与教堂的活动了 |
[20:42] | which has been great. | 这挺好的 |
[20:44] | Volunteering, that kind of thing. | 志愿活动 那一类的事 |
[20:45] | – Yeah. – And Chloe, she’s… | -嗯 -还有克洛伊 她… |
[20:49] | she’s incredible. | 她可棒了 |
[20:51] | Been a good ear, you know? | 特别好的听众 |
[20:52] | So overall, I’m doing all right. | 总而言之 我挺好的 |
[20:58] | Glad to hear it. | 我很欣慰 |
[21:10] | The last thing that Otis said to me was a Russian phrase. | 奥蒂斯最后和我说的是句俄语 |
[21:15] | Clear as day. | 我记得很清楚 |
[21:24] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[21:27] | That’s just it. I don’t know. | 问题就在这 我不知道 |
[21:29] | I didn’t look it up. | 我没去查字典 |
[21:32] | I just… | 我只是… |
[21:34] | what if he was saying something about how much pain he was in? | 如果他是说他有多痛苦呢 |
[21:39] | Or if he was out of his mind? | 或者他都快疯了 |
[21:42] | Like I just don’t want his last interaction with him to be… | 我就是不想让和他最后的沟通 是… |
[21:52] | You know what my big fear is? | 你知道我最害怕的是什么吗 |
[21:55] | We got all these plaques on the wall | 我们墙上挂了那些画像 |
[21:58] | and these badges at the academy… | 还有消防学院的那些徽章… |
[22:02] | But what happens five years from now? | 可五年以后是什么情况 |
[22:05] | Or ten? | 或者十年以后呢 |
[22:06] | When we’re all split up | 那时候我们都分开了 |
[22:08] | and there’s new firefighters walking the halls of 51 | 新的消防员们走过51队的大厅时 |
[22:10] | and somebody goes, “Hey, who is that guy?” | 有人说 “我说 这家伙是谁啊” |
[22:17] | And nobody knows. | 没有人说得出来 |
[22:24] | Anyway, that’s what I think about. | 总之 这就是我心里想的 |
[22:33] | I don’t know how to answer you, Joe. | 我不知道该怎么回答你 乔 |
[22:35] | I really don’t. | 真的不知道 |
[22:39] | ‘Cause the questions that you asked are the same questions I ask. | 因为你所问的这些问题也是我的疑问 |
[22:45] | A lot. | 经常问的 |
[22:53] | Pardon me. This is headquarters. I– | 原谅我 是总部 我… |
[22:54] | – It’s okay, Chief. – I’ll be right back. | -没事的 队长 -我这就回来 |
[23:06] | Listen, Kidd’s been staying over more and more. | 听着 基德来过夜越来越多了 |
[23:09] | If you guys want me out of there to give your privacy– | 如果你们想让我搬走 给你们点隐私… |
[23:11] | Forget it. We’re fine. | 不用 我们挺好 |
[23:14] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[23:16] | – I’m just saying I– – Don’t bring it up again. | -我只是说我… -别再提这个了 |
[23:19] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里都别去 |
[23:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:26] | Hey guys. | 伙计们 |
[23:29] | I just had some bad news. | 我刚刚收到个坏消息 |
[23:32] | Because of the sensitivity of the official report, | 由于官方报告的敏感性 |
[23:35] | they have decided to hold an inquiry, | 他们决定做个调查 |
[23:38] | specifically focusing on the radio call that Casey made | 特别围绕着凯西用无线电发出的 |
[23:41] | to request the paramedics to enter the fire scene. | 让医务人员进入火灾现场的要求 |
[23:43] | – What? – It’s happening. | -什么 -马上就开始 |
[23:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[23:47] | Next shift. | 下个班 |
[23:48] | I’ll accompany you. It’ll be fine. | 我会陪着你的 没事的 |
[23:50] | No, it won’t. | 不会没事的 |
[23:51] | This is scapegoat time, Chief. You know it. I know it. | 现在是在找替罪羊呢 队长 你我都明白 |
[23:57] | This is endless. | 没完没了了 |
[24:05] | You’re the early bird. | 你起得真早啊 |
[24:08] | WhooBeen catching that worm. | 我们在抓虫子吃呢 |
[24:11] | Of course he drives a convertible. | 他当然是开敞篷车了 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:16] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[24:19] | child trapped, 1915 North Clark Drive. | 儿童被困 克拉克街北1915号 |
[24:32] | Hey, come on! Get in! | 快 上车 |
[24:57] | Hurry! Come on, you guys! Hurry! | 快点 你们快来 快 |
[25:01] | It’s my son, Sebastian. | 是我儿子 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[25:02] | He climbed up the prize chute. | 他爬到娃娃机里去了 |
[25:04] | Show us. | 指给我们 |
[25:07] | – Coming through. – All right, back it up. | -过一下 -退后 |
[25:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | Back it up. Back it up. | 退后 退后 |
[25:12] | Kidd, unplug this machine. | 基德 拔掉机器的电源 |
[25:14] | Ritter, get these people back. | 里特 让这些人叫退后 |
[25:16] | Mouch, get me the whizzer saw. | 穆奇 把转锯给我 |
[25:18] | Copy. | 收到 |
[25:19] | Can you guys give us some space, please? | 你们能让一下吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah, just back up. Give them some space. | 对 退后 给他们一点空间 |
[25:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[25:24] | Should we just break the glass? | 我们要直接打破玻璃吗 |
[25:25] | We can’t protect his face. | 这样会伤到他的脸 |
[25:29] | Hey, buddy. Just relax. | 小伙子 放轻松 |
[25:31] | We’re going to get you out of here, | 我们这就救你出来 |
[25:32] | but I need you to breathe first. So watch me. | 但我需要你先深呼吸 所以你看着我 |
[25:35] | You’re gonna go in. | 你先吸气 |
[25:38] | Out. There you go. | 呼气 就这样 |
[25:40] | Mouch, come on. Let’s go. | 穆奇 过来 快点 |
[25:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:44] | – It’s okay, buddy. – You okay? | -没事 小伙子 -你还好吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah, let’s just get this save. | 没事 我们把孩子救出来 |
[25:48] | Just try and relax. Keep breathing. | 试着放松 继续深呼吸 |
[25:51] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:55] | Okay, go in. | 好的 吸气 |
[25:59] | Out. | 呼气 |
[26:02] | Pop it. | 撬开 |
[26:04] | Slow it down. | 慢一点 |
[26:05] | Phillips. | 菲利普斯 |
[26:11] | Keep breathing. | 继续深呼吸 |
[26:13] | You’re doing great. You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 你做得很好 |
[26:16] | – All right, – let’s get his leg down. | -好了 -先让他的腿下来 |
[26:19] | – That’s it. Slowly. – Almost there. | -就这样 慢点 -马上好了 |
[26:23] | – Take it slow. – Okay, I got you. | -慢慢来 -好了 可以了 |
[26:29] | – There you go. – All right, you got him? | -好了好了 -你来吧 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:33] | Give me a big breath, okay? | 深呼吸一口 好吗 |
[26:38] | He sounds okay. | 听上去没事 |
[26:40] | Uh, will you hand me a pulse ox? | 能把血氧仪递给我吗 |
[26:44] | – Collins. Collins! – What? | -柯林斯 柯林斯 -什么 |
[26:46] | – Collins, pulse ox, please. – Sorry. | -柯林斯 血氧仪 -对不起 |
[26:50] | You’re doing great, buddy. | 你做得很好 小伙子 |
[26:52] | Breathe. Yeah. | 呼吸 对 |
[26:55] | All right, we’re good to go. Let’s get him to Med. | 好了 可以走了 我们送他去医院 |
[26:59] | You guys can come ride with us. | 你们可以跟我们一起去 |
[27:01] | There you go! | 可以走了 |
[27:02] | I would like my next birthday party here, please. | 下一个生日派对我想在这里办 拜托 |
[27:07] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah. | -太感谢你们了 -没事 |
[27:10] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:32] | What’s up, boss man? | 你好 老板 |
[27:37] | How is that going? | 怎么样 |
[27:38] | A great combination of barely competent and completely lazy. | 无能和懒惰的完美结合体 |
[27:44] | So I’ll continue searching. | 那我要继续找 |
[27:47] | You’re gonna have to carry the load for the next few shifts, so… | 后面几班你还得多担待一点 所以… |
[27:50] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[27:51] | Okay, um, there’s a reason I wanted to talk. | 有个事情我想跟你谈谈 |
[27:55] | We have an inquiry today to do with the mattress fire | 床垫火灾案今天有一个 |
[27:59] | with a new wrinkle. | 新的调查 |
[28:01] | They’re looking to blame Casey | 他们想对凯西追责 |
[28:03] | for bringing you and Brett into the fire scene. | 因为他把你和布莱特叫进了火场 |
[28:05] | – That’s ridiculous. – Agreed. | -太荒唐了 -同意 |
[28:06] | Brett and I and any paramedic not named Collins | 布莱特和我还有任何除柯林斯以外的医疗人员 |
[28:10] | would’ve run into that building. | 都会跑进那栋楼 |
[28:13] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[28:14] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么想 |
[28:16] | So are you willing to write that down for the committee? | 所以你愿意写下来提交给委员会吗 |
[28:19] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[28:22] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[28:41] | I told you I knew this guy! | 我就说我认识这个人 |
[28:45] | Busted! | 找到了 |
[28:48] | I cannot wait to see the look on his face. | 我迫不及待想看他的表情 |
[29:11] | Cool. | 不错 |
[29:23] | Excuse me, we’re here for the safety hearing. | 不好意思 我们过来参加安全听证会 |
[29:27] | – Through there. – Thank you. | -穿过那边 -谢谢你 |
[29:52] | These aren’t just firefighters. | 这些人不只是消防员 |
[29:54] | Nope. | 对 |
[29:55] | A lot of cover-your-ass officials. Same as it ever was. | 更是只顾自己的官员 跟以前一模一样 |
[30:03] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[30:05] | The commission will see you now. | 委员会可以见你们了 |
[30:09] | So you were up above the fire on the first floor, | 你原本在一楼火场上方 |
[30:12] | changing out your… | 换你的… |
[30:14] | My air bottle. Yes, sir. | 我的氧气瓶 是的 长官 |
[30:18] | And you radioed Chief Boden, | 然后你呼叫了博登局长 |
[30:21] | and told him what exactly? | 和他说了什么 |
[30:24] | You have the logs. | 你有记录 |
[30:26] | 市安全委员会 R·弗格森 | |
[30:28] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[30:31] | Captain Casey, | 凯西队长说 |
[30:32] | “Chief, I’ve got smoke inhalation victims | “局长 我这里有几个从地下室里出来的 |
[30:34] | “that have made it out of the basement, | 吸入烟尘的伤者 |
[30:35] | “but can’t get outside to you. | 但是他们出不去 |
[30:37] | Can you send Brett and Foster in?” | 你能让布莱特和福斯特进来吗” |
[30:40] | Chief Boden, | 博登局长 |
[30:41] | “How’s the fire where you are?” | “你那边火势怎么样” |
[30:44] | Captain Casey… | 凯西队长说 |
[30:50] | “They’re safe up here.” | “他们在这里很安全” |
[30:57] | Captain Casey continues, | 凯西队长又说 |
[31:00] | “The floor is two feet of cement. | “这地板是两英寸厚的水泥板 |
[31:01] | “Basement’s another story. | 跟地下室不一样 |
[31:06] | They’re safe up here.” | 他们在这里很安全” |
[31:10] | That’s what Matt Casey declared on May 22nd, when– | 这是马特·凯西在5月22日… |
[31:13] | What was next? | 然后呢 |
[31:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:18] | What was next in the radio log? | 无线电记录中后来说了什么 |
[31:24] | Uh, you say, “Okay, I’ll send them in.” | 您说 “好 那我派他们进去” |
[31:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:30] | I say, “I’ll send them in.” | 我说 “我派他们进去” |
[31:32] | But it was his responsibility. | 但这是他的责任 |
[31:34] | The order was mine. | 是我下的命令 |
[31:37] | In a fire scene, in all the chaos and unpredictability, | 火场里充满了未知和不可预见性 |
[31:41] | a firefighter can only relay back to his incident commander | 一个消防员只能向自己的火场指挥员 |
[31:43] | the information he has at the time, | 汇报他当时得知的信息 |
[31:46] | but it is up to the chief to make a decision | 但是要由队长来决定 |
[31:49] | where or when to send the additional resources. | 何时派遣 或者将增援派遣到何处 |
[31:52] | Now in front of you, you should all have letters | 你面前还有艾米丽·福斯特和 |
[31:54] | from Emily Foster and Sylvie Brett | 希尔薇·布莱特的证词 |
[31:56] | testifying that they would have entered the factory anyway. | 能证明她们不管怎么样都会进入工厂 |
[32:02] | But those letters don’t matter because it was I, | 但是这些证词都不重要 因为是我 |
[32:06] | not Captain Casey, not anyone else, | 不是凯西队长 不是任何人 |
[32:08] | but I who ordered them into the fire scene. | 而是我命令他们进入火场的 |
[32:11] | So if you are looking to blame someone, | 如果你想要找一个承担责任的人 |
[32:15] | if you are looking for a human scapegoat, | 如果你要找一个替罪羊 |
[32:19] | blame me. | 那就找我 |
[32:39] | I’m gonna go find a Coke machine. Do you want anything? | 我去找个自动饮料机 你要点什么吗 |
[32:41] | No. | 不用 |
[33:04] | You’ve been cleared of all wrongdoing. | 他们判定你没有过失 |
[33:07] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:15] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[33:16] | Severide said they’re gonna write this report, | 西弗莱德说他们会写一个报告 |
[33:19] | it’ll be stamped, “I’m clear,” | 上面盖上”我没问题” |
[33:22] | and then it’ll be shoved in a desk somewhere | 然后就塞到某个桌子抽屉里 |
[33:23] | and disappear forever. | 永远不会再拿出来 |
[33:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:27] | Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[33:30] | I lost a firefighter that day. | 我那天失去了一名消防员 |
[33:35] | I’ll never be clear. | 我永远不会没问题 |
[33:55] | Casey’s been cleared. | 凯西判定无过失 |
[33:57] | They’re not gonna blame firefighters for anything. | 他们不会将任何过错推到消防员身上了 |
[33:59] | Tragic accident, full stop. | 这是一场悲惨的意外 结束了 |
[34:16] | Lieutenant? | 副队长 |
[34:19] | Ritter. | 里特 |
[34:20] | Did you hear him? | 你听到他说的了吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah, I heard him. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[34:26] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[34:28] | I’ve been thinking about what you said that day to me. | 我一直在想你那天和我说的话 |
[34:31] | Pretty much nonstop for months, | 基本上想了好几个月吧 |
[34:33] | and I just want you to know I was wrong. | 我只想告诉你 我错了 |
[34:38] | I was wrong to defy your orders, | 我不该违抗你的命令 |
[34:40] | and you were right to give them. | 你下命令是对的 |
[34:43] | And if you ever saw fit to bring me back to Engine, | 如果你觉得能让我回到水罐车上 |
[34:46] | I would not hesitate to follow your command. | 我绝对会完全服从你的指挥 |
[34:50] | Of course I’m bringing you back to Engine. | 我当然让你回到水罐车上了 |
[34:52] | I’m just loaning you out to Casey | 我只是暂时把你借给凯西 |
[34:53] | until he finds a good fit, all right? | 等他找到合适的人选 |
[34:56] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[34:58] | I–I was worried that this was a permanent thing. | 我还担心你永远把我调给他了 |
[35:01] | No, not at all. All right? | 当然不是了 放心吧 |
[35:03] | But listen, I’m not going to apologize for going rough on you. | 不过听好 我可不会为了之前说的狠话向你道歉 |
[35:08] | You not following orders means that I did not train you right. | 你不听指挥说明我对你的训练不够到位 |
[35:14] | I’m going to make up for that when I’m back. | 等我回来一定会弥补自己的错误 |
[35:16] | All right, I look forward to it. | 好 我很期待 |
[35:19] | – Go on. – All right. | -走吧 -好 |
[35:21] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:25] | So what you’re gonna do | 你现在要做的是 |
[35:26] | is you’re gonna lean back and angle your head. | 将脑袋后仰 |
[35:29] | So only this side catches the light. | 让光打在这半边脸上 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:33] | That way, the pose is both slimming and alluring. | 这样既显瘦又好看 |
[35:38] | Call it the Neiman Marcus shot. | 这叫内曼·马库斯造型 |
[35:40] | Okay, I like this. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[35:42] | Yeah, okay, uh, lean back. | 好 后仰 |
[35:45] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[35:46] | Yeah, we’ve got to take a picture of this! | 这可得赶紧拍下来 |
[35:51] | Trudy and I are doing, like, an early, uh, Christmas card. | 我和特鲁迪在提前制作圣诞贺卡 |
[35:53] | – It’s… – He looks really sexy. | -是… -他的照片超级性感 |
[35:58] | Brett, you’ve got to call me back. | 布莱特 赶紧给我回电 |
[35:59] | This is madness going on in this house. I am telling you. | 局里已经乱成了一团 真的 |
[36:06] | Nice piece of land your folks got here. | 你们这地方真漂亮 |
[36:09] | – Yeah. – We should look in this area. | -是啊 -我们应该去转转 |
[36:12] | Okay, maybe not so close. | 好啊 但是别在这附近 |
[36:16] | Right. Sure. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | You okay, Sylvie? | 你还好吗 希尔薇 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:26] | I mean… | 只是… |
[36:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:34] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[36:36] | The firehouse today is just… | 这个消防局… |
[36:39] | I think it’s going to be a slow house, | 应该是一个比较清闲的地方 |
[36:42] | and this girl I know, Hope Jacquinot, | 我认识的一个女孩 霍普·夏克诺 |
[36:45] | is dating one of the firemen, | 在和其中一个消防员交往 |
[36:46] | which is gonna bring some complications | 可能会造成一些 |
[36:47] | that I’m just not sure I wanna deal with. | 我不太愿意去面对的困扰 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | I was gonna say this before, | 我之前就想跟你说一句话 |
[36:57] | but I didn’t want it to come across the wrong way. | 但我担心你会产生误解 |
[37:01] | You don’t have to work. | 你不一定非要工作 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | I mean, being a chaplain’s wife. | 做牧师的妻子 |
[37:11] | It is work. | 也是工作 |
[37:13] | A chaplain’s wife does the same thing as a paramedic. | 职责和医护人员相似 |
[37:16] | You help people get through pain, | 帮助人们渡过苦难 |
[37:18] | you–you patch them up, you make them feel better. | 治愈伤口 让他们重新振作 |
[37:21] | It’s about helping people. | 这也是在帮助别人 |
[37:23] | Which is what you’re so good at. | 而这正是你所擅长的 |
[37:28] | I hadn’t–I hadn’t thought about it that way. | 我没有…我以前没想过这一点 |
[37:35] | Maybe you try it out, | 也许你可以试一试 |
[37:36] | and then you go back to work part-time or however. | 然后可以做兼职 或者随你怎么样 |
[37:39] | However you want to make it work. | 你想怎么样都可以 |
[37:43] | Really. | 真的 |
[37:45] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[38:00] | Hey, Chief Boden wants to see us out in the north apron. | 博登队长让我们去北面空地 |
[38:03] | – Who does he want? – Everyone. | -要谁去 -所有人 |
[38:15] | Come on, guys. Gather around. | 大家过来站好 |
[38:24] | Who’s going to remember us? | 谁会记得我们 |
[38:27] | It’s a question that all of us who do this job, | 这个问题我们所有消防员 |
[38:29] | we ask ourselves at one moment or another. | 都曾问过自己 |
[38:33] | Who will remember our work after we’re gone? | 我们死后 谁会记得我们的付出 |
[38:49] | 以此悼念 消防员布莱恩·”奥蒂斯”·兹沃内切克 丧命于2019年5月22日阿诺床垫公司火灾 以及所有过去或将来为他人献出生命的消防员 | |
[38:49] | Brian Zvonecek. | 布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[38:55] | He was our brother, he was a friend, | 他是我们的兄弟 朋友 |
[38:59] | he was a hell of a firefighter. | 更是一名卓越的消防员 |
[39:01] | He was smart, he was funny, he was kind, | 他聪明 幽默 善良 |
[39:05] | he was unselfish, and he was loyal. | 无私 忠诚 |
[39:10] | So… | 所以 |
[39:14] | If you see someone… | 如果你们看到有人 |
[39:17] | a fellow firefighter, | 消防员同事 |
[39:21] | citizen, friend | 普通市民 朋友 |
[39:23] | standing looking at this memorial, | 站在这里看这座纪念碑 |
[39:26] | I want you to come down this apron | 希望你们能走过来 |
[39:28] | and you tell them about Brian. | 给他们讲讲布莱恩的故事 |
[39:30] | You tell them the story about who Brian was, | 告诉他们布莱恩的生平 |
[39:32] | the kind of man he was. | 他的为人 |
[39:36] | That way, you will bring this memorial to life. | 这样 你们就能赋予这座纪念碑生命 |
[39:55] | Yeah, I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[39:58] | Those were Brian’s last words and they mean, | 这是布莱恩的遗言 这句话的意思是 |
[40:04] | “Brother, I will be with you always.” | “兄弟 我将永远与你同在” |
[40:17] | I can’t think of a better way to remember Brian. | 我想不到更好的方式来纪念布莱恩 |
[40:22] | So from this day forward… | 所以从今天起 |
[40:26] | this memorial site is sacred ground. | 这座纪念碑就是我们的圣地 |