时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – How you been? – Good. | -你最近如何 -挺好的 |
[00:06] | I haven’t seen you around the firehouse lately. | 我最近没怎么在消防局见你 |
[00:07] | I haven’t been checking in | 我最近 |
[00:09] | on the folks at 51 very much, have I? | 都没怎么去看过51队 对吗 |
[00:11] | It’d be good for us. | 这对我们有好处 |
[00:12] | The gang at 51 needs you. | 51队的大伙需要你 |
[00:16] | – Uh, uh, emergency! – Yes! | -紧急情况 |
[00:17] | I sat next to the two of you the whole night. | 我那晚就坐在你们俩身边 |
[00:19] | You’re the one who should be with Matt Casey. | 你才是应该和马特·凯西在一起的人 |
[00:21] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不要 |
[00:24] | My whole life is in that salon! | 我的人生都在那个发廊里 |
[00:26] | We found plenty of indication | 我们发现了许多证据表明 |
[00:27] | to call this one an arson. | 这很可能是纵火案 |
[00:28] | Hey, you can’t be in here. | 你不能进入这里 |
[00:30] | This is an active investigation. | 这里正在做调查 |
[00:32] | We’ve seen this before, right? | 我们以前见到过这类案子 对吗 |
[00:33] | 多曼火灾 林肯公园 2004年 | |
[00:34] | Feels familiar somehow. | 感觉很熟悉 |
[00:35] | I know who torched the hair salon. | 我知道发廊是谁烧的了 |
[00:38] | Someone my dad was hunting for 15 years. | 一个我父亲追查了15年的人 |
[00:42] | Benny was obsessed | 本尼一直很想查清 |
[00:43] | with this one arsonist from back in the day. | 一个纵火犯到底是谁 |
[00:44] | He called him his white whale. | 他称之为白鲸 |
[00:46] | The guy was responsible for at least eight fires | 这人在2002年和2004年之间 |
[00:49] | between 2002 and 2004. | 至少犯下八起纵火案 |
[00:51] | Killed two people, injured another six. | 导致两人死亡 六人受伤 |
[00:54] | They never got an ID on the suspect. | 他们一直没能查清嫌疑人的身份 |
[00:56] | The only description came from one of the burn victims, | 唯一的描述来自一名烧伤受害者 |
[01:00] | who got a passing look at a 30-ish male, | 他似乎看到一名路过的三十岁左右男性 |
[01:04] | about six feet, two bills. | 身高一米八左右 两条线索 |
[01:07] | Then all of a sudden, the fires stopped, | 突然之间 不再发生纵火案 |
[01:09] | trail went cold, until now. | 线索就断了 直到现在 |
[01:11] | What makes you think he’s responsible for the salon fire? | 你为什么觉得他是这次发廊纵火案的元凶 |
[01:15] | Identical timing device, | 计时装置相同 |
[01:17] | same kind of kitchen timer | 都是厨房用的计时器 |
[01:18] | jury-rigged in the exact same way. | 用同样的手法改造了 |
[01:20] | And he always disables the electric meter | 他总是会在闯入之后 |
[01:22] | during a break in. | 把电表关掉 |
[01:24] | How do you explain the 15-year gap? | 你怎么解释这个15年的间隔 |
[01:26] | I can’t, but the notes in Benny’s book | 我无法解释 但是本尼的笔记 |
[01:28] | tell me that this is the same guy. | 让我确定这就是那个人 |
[01:30] | Could be a copycat. | 可能是有人模仿 |
[01:31] | Except that a lot of the details weren’t publicized. | 但是很多案件细节并没有公开 |
[01:34] | Why didn’t you give OFI the notebook | 你向火警调查办公室提交案件简报时 |
[01:35] | along with the case file? | 为什么没把笔记本一起给 |
[01:37] | I wanted to make a copy of it first, | 我想先复印一份 |
[01:39] | thumb through it, see if I can figure this guy out. | 好好看一遍 试试能不能查清这人是谁 |
[01:42] | I’ll take a copy to Hubble today. | 我会带一份复印件给哈勃送去 |
[01:45] | Messenger it and stay out of Hubble’s hair. | 你发给他吧 别打扰哈勃了 |
[01:49] | It’s about time OFI handled this. | 应该让火警办公室来负责此事 |
[01:51] | You got a job here to do. | 你在这里有工作 |
[01:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[02:13] | I’ll be curious to hear what Hubble makes of it all. | 我很想听听哈勃的看法 |
[02:18] | I was handed this and told to put it up, | 有人给了我这个 让我张贴起来 |
[02:21] | but I do so under protest. | 但是我内心有强烈抗议 |
[02:24] | It’s a retirement party announcement. | 这是退休派对的通知 |
[02:25] | What are you protesting? | 你在抗议什么 |
[02:26] | This guy, Russ LaPointe. | 这个人 拉斯·拉普安特 |
[02:29] | I love LaPointe. | 我很爱拉普安特 |
[02:30] | Everybody loves LaPointe. | 大家都喜欢拉普安特 |
[02:32] | He is a leather-lunged firefighter, | 他是个大嗓门的消防员 |
[02:34] | does the CFD proud, and he’s a great family man. | 芝加哥警署以他为荣 而且还很顾家 |
[02:38] | So what’s your beef with him? | 那你跟他有什么过节 |
[02:39] | Well, uh, let me start by saying | 让我先说一句 |
[02:41] | I have no problem with the fact | 之前我们共同参与的群体活动 |
[02:42] | that he won every muster event we were ever in together. | 每次都是他赢 但是我对这件事没有意见 |
[02:46] | But when I was first dating Trudy, | 可是我刚跟特鲁迪在一起的时候 |
[02:48] | she came to watch the hose roll competition–shut up– | 她来看卷水带比赛 闭嘴 |
[02:51] | so I said to LaPointe, “How ’bout you let me at least, | 我就跟拉普安特说 “你这次能不能让我 |
[02:54] | you know, come close this time? My girl is here.” | 至少别跟你落得太远 我女朋友在呢” |
[02:57] | No go! LaPointe dusts me. | 不行 拉普安特直接甩开了我 |
[03:00] | Couldn’t risk losing | 他就不敢 |
[03:01] | his beloved Best Individual Firefighter medal, | 失去他最爱的最佳消防员金牌 |
[03:04] | so Trudy had to watch me go down in agonizing defeat. | 所以特鲁迪只能看我输得十分惨烈 |
[03:08] | Yet she married you anyway. | 但她还是嫁给了你 |
[03:10] | Hey, we’ll swing by 77 later on and you can meet him | 我们回头去一趟77消防局 你去见他 |
[03:14] | – and I can bust his balls. – Yeah. | -我教训他一顿 -是啊 |
[03:15] | Oh, hey, uh, tell him good riddance for me. | 帮我向他问好 |
[03:20] | – Wow, no. – Is he serious? | -不是吧 -他是认真的吗 |
[03:24] | How are you already this tired? | 这才什么时候 你怎么就累了 |
[03:25] | Guys, I had a late night. | 我昨晚睡得太晚了 |
[03:28] | Just wanna get a few quick Zs before the first bells. | 我想在第一轮出勤之前睡一会儿 |
[03:31] | Don’t be boring. | 别这么无聊 |
[03:32] | Come have doughnuts with us! | 来跟我们吃甜甜圈吧 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:37] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:45] | We’ll get her some water. She’s–she’s fine. | 我们给她倒点水就行 她没事 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:56] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:57] | I–I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:58] | I started to say hi, | 我想打个招呼 |
[03:59] | and I swallowed my spit weird or something. | 但是好像被口水呛到了 |
[04:02] | Getting a little stressed out when I see Casey. | 我现在见到凯西会有点紧张 |
[04:07] | Olivia said Casey and I were meant for each other. | 奥利维亚说我和凯西才应该在一起 |
[04:12] | That is ridiculous. | 真是太荒唐了 |
[04:16] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:20] | No, not really. | 也不一定 |
[04:23] | Okay, well, I’m sure Casey doesn’t feel that way. | 我确定凯西一定没有这个想法 |
[04:25] | He was married to my best friend. | 他之前娶了我最好的朋友 |
[04:27] | I dated her brother. | 我跟她兄弟在一起过 |
[04:28] | So? That’s ancient history. | 那又如何 都是过去的事了 |
[04:31] | Forget the Dawson stuff for a minute. | 你先忘掉道森的事 |
[04:34] | How do you feel about Casey? | 你对于凯西是什么感觉 |
[04:37] | Well, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题 |
[04:38] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[04:40] | Coughing fit says ya do. | 刚才的咳嗽已经暴露了 |
[04:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:48] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[04:50] | injured person at Polk Street and Aberdeen. | 波克路和亚伯丁街交界有人受伤 |
[04:53] | And there go the Zs. | 没法睡觉了 |
[04:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:03] | Okay, stay right here. | 你等一下 |
[05:09] | – Hey, over here! – Wait up a sec. | -这边 -稍等一下 |
[05:11] | Hurry up! He needs help! | 快点 他需要帮助 |
[05:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:15] | We were having a Roman candle war, | 我们在用罗马焰火筒打仗 |
[05:16] | and Aaron tried to shoot, like, five tubes at once, | 亚伦想一口气放五个 |
[05:18] | but they all blew up in his hand. | 但是都在他手上炸了 |
[05:20] | – Roman candle war? – Yeah. | -罗马焰火筒打仗 -对 |
[05:22] | Hey, hon, let me see. | 亲爱的 我看看 |
[05:24] | What are we dealing with? | 情况如何 |
[05:26] | I can’t find my fingers. | 我找不到我的手指了 |
[05:42] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[05:43] | We’re missing two digits. | 有两节手指不见了 |
[05:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:46] | I need everyone over here! | 大家都过来 |
[05:47] | Kidd, bring the TIC. We got two missing digits. | 基德 拿热成像相机来 有两节手指不见了 |
[05:50] | – Happened right around here? – Yeah. | -就是在这里发生的吗 -是的 |
[05:52] | I’ve been looking all over, | 我到处都找过了 |
[05:53] | but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. | 但是哪里都找不到 |
[05:57] | Just breathe for me, okay? | 先深呼吸 好吗 |
[05:58] | Draw up 5 milligrams of morphine. | 先给你推五毫克吗啡 |
[06:00] | Comin’ right up. | 马上来 |
[06:04] | Guys, watch your step. | 伙计们 走路的时候小心点 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[06:12] | – Oh, oh, yeah! – Yeah, come on! | -没错 -来啊 |
[06:13] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[06:15] | This stupidity is still going on? | 这群人还在继续傻闹吗 |
[06:17] | Let’s go, okay? | 继续 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you go tell them to stop before they get hurt too? | 你去让他们停下 别让他们也受伤了 |
[06:23] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[06:25] | You gotta stop! | 停下 |
[06:34] | I got ’em! | 我找到了 |
[06:42] | Hey, watch it! | 喂 小心点 |
[06:45] | Knock it off. | 别玩了 |
[06:49] | – Damn it. – You got him! | -该死 -你打到他了 |
[06:52] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[06:54] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[07:03] | Let me see that neck. | 让我看看你的脖子 |
[07:05] | – Ah, it’s nothing. – It’s not nothing. | -没什么的 -才不是 |
[07:11] | There’s a little carbon debris in there. | 里面还有点碳碎 |
[07:14] | Let’s irrigate that so it doesn’t get infected. | 先冲洗一下 防止感染 |
[07:18] | I’ll wash it out when I get back. | 我回去后会冲一冲的 |
[07:20] | Yep, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:36] | Promise you’ll keep this dry and clean | 答应我你会保证创口干燥干净 |
[07:38] | and change the bandage. | 并更换绷带 |
[07:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[07:42] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[07:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, excuse me, yeah. | 不好意思 |
[08:00] | Hey, Chaplain. | 神父 |
[08:02] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[08:04] | – Hey, pal. – How are you, man? | -伙计 -你好吗 |
[08:06] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[08:07] | Good to see you, Chaplain. | 见到你很高兴 神父 |
[08:09] | Yeah, it’s been a while. | 是啊 很久不见了 |
[08:11] | Too long, for sure. | 实在是太久了 |
[08:13] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[08:19] | Thank you for setting me straight. | 谢谢你让我想明白了 |
[08:21] | It’s been nice checking in on everybody. | 来看看大家也挺好的 |
[08:23] | No need to thank me, Chaplain. | 不用谢我 神父 |
[08:25] | Only folks I haven’t seen are, uh, Foster and Sylvie. | 我就是没见到福斯特和希尔薇 |
[08:28] | They’re dropping a victim at Med. | 她们送伤者去医院了 |
[08:32] | Could be a while. | 可能要过一会儿 |
[08:34] | Okay, well, I’ll, uh, catch ’em another time. | 好吧 那我下次再来 |
[08:39] | – Sure. – Excuse me. | -好的 -不好意思 |
[08:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:51] | Just…that arson at the hair salon. | 只是…发廊的纵火案 |
[08:57] | Do you think Severide’s right, | 你觉得西弗莱德说得没错吗 |
[08:58] | that it’s connected to the old Benny case? | 这和本尼以前调查的案子有关吗 |
[09:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | I’m looking for the old guy, the one throwin’ in the towel. | 我找一个得咳在毛巾里的老家伙 |
[09:13] | Hey, someone wake up Gramps over there. | 谁去叫醒一下老爷爷 |
[09:14] | He’s got a visitor. | 有人找他 |
[09:16] | Oh, I’m not too old to kick your asses. | 我还没老到揍不动你呢 |
[09:18] | – Hey. – Herrmann. | -你好 -赫尔曼 |
[09:22] | – How’s your family? – Oh, loud and annoying. | -你家人还好吗 -又好又烦呢 |
[09:24] | What about yours? | 你的呢 |
[09:26] | Hey, Jodi, is she ready for you | 乔迪 她准备好接下来 |
[09:28] | to be taking up space in her house all day long? | 天天看这里待在家里烦死她了吗 |
[09:31] | So she says. We’ll see. | 她是这么说的 走着瞧吧 |
[09:33] | Ah, hey, the gang over at 51, | 51队的大家伙 |
[09:36] | they send their best, except for Mouch. | 都向你问好 除了穆奇 |
[09:38] | He’s still holding a grudge. | 他还怄着气呢 |
[09:40] | Over the muster thing? | 因为以前的群体活动吗 |
[09:43] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:43] | Now, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[09:45] | Anyway, uh, hey, | 不管怎么样 |
[09:46] | this is my candidate on engine, Darren Ritter. | 这是我在水罐车上的接班人 达伦·里特 |
[09:51] | He’s one of the good guys. | 他是个好小伙 |
[09:53] | It’s nice to meet you, sir. | 见到你很高兴 先生 |
[10:00] | Kid like you, future of the CFD right there. | 你这样的小伙子就是芝加哥消防局的未来 |
[10:02] | It gives me a boost, really does. | 见到你真的让我很高兴 |
[10:05] | It’s a hell of a party that you guys got in the works. | 你们准备的派对肯定很不错 |
[10:08] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I’m not doing that. | 不不不 我不办 |
[10:10] | They put all that together without asking me. | 他们没经过我同意自己搞的 |
[10:12] | Come on, I’m– I’m no party animal. | 拜托 我…我不喜欢派对 |
[10:14] | Ignore the flyer. | 别管那些传单 |
[10:16] | Look, I’ll have everybody over | 我这个夏天会请大家 |
[10:18] | this summer for a barbecue, okay? | 一起来烧烤 |
[10:19] | I don’t–I don’t need some big event | 我不需要那种需要 |
[10:21] | where somebody’s gotta write a check. | 兴师动众的大场面 |
[10:25] | Engine 77, ambulance assist. | 77号水罐车 协助救护 |
[10:27] | All right, fine, but guess what? | 好吧 但是你知道吗 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna hold you to that barbecue. | 我会期待着你的烧烤 |
[10:33] | – You got it. – All right. | -没问题 -好的 |
[10:34] | Thanks for dragging ass over here, pal. | 谢谢你专门来一趟 伙计 |
[10:37] | Really means a lot. | 真的很感谢你 |
[10:43] | LaPointe. | 拉珀尹特 |
[10:44] | If Herrmann says you’re one of the good ones, | 如果赫尔曼说你是好小伙 |
[10:46] | I know it’s true. | 那肯定没错 |
[10:53] | It’s the good ones who get hit the hardest on this job, kid. | 干这行 最优秀的人受伤最重 孩子 |
[10:58] | You take care of yourself, okay? | 多保重 好吗 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:13] | – Captain Hubble. – Severide. | -哈勃队长 -西弗莱德 |
[11:16] | Here’s that copy of my father’s notebook. | 这是我父亲笔记本的复印件 |
[11:19] | Oh, you could have just sent it over. | 你可以让人送过来的 |
[11:20] | I tabbed a few pages, stuff you should take a look at. | 我标记了你应该重点看的几页 |
[11:23] | Benny had an interesting theory about the arsonist’s motives. | 本尼对纵火犯的动机有一些有趣的猜想 |
[11:25] | Great, I’ll check it out. | 好的 我会看看的 |
[11:27] | He thought the guy was targeting | 他觉得这个人的目标是 |
[11:28] | centers of the community, neighborhood gathering places. | 社区的中心 人口聚集的地方 |
[11:30] | There’s a coffee shop, rec center, | 有咖啡店 健身中心 |
[11:33] | a couple lunch counters. | 还有几个速食店 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I have the case files. | 好的 我有案件卷宗 |
[11:36] | He thought the arsonist’s motivation | 他认为纵火犯的动机 |
[11:37] | was strong antisocial tendencies. | 是极强的反社会倾向 |
[11:39] | Severide, I said I’d have a look. | 西弗莱德 我说了我会看的 |
[11:41] | Right now, though, I have to get to the forensics lab. | 但是现在 我得去鉴证实验室了 |
[11:44] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | You think I’m wrong? | 你觉得我错了吗 |
[11:49] | I didn’t say that, | 我没有那么说 |
[11:51] | but there’s still a lot to figure out, | 但目前仍有很多问题需要解决 |
[11:52] | and I’m not betting all my chips on Benny’s theory | 我不把我所有的筹码都押在本尼的理论上 |
[11:54] | until I determine that these cases are connected. | 除非我能确定这些案例是有关联的 |
[11:57] | Hubble, this guy strikes in waves. | 哈勃 这家伙接二连三地犯案 |
[12:00] | There’ll be two or three more fires in rapid succession. | 很快就会再有两三场火灾 |
[12:02] | If you don’t get in front of this, | 如果你不抢在这之前解决 |
[12:03] | someone’s gonna get killed. | 有人会因此而死 |
[12:04] | Lieutenant, I don’t need a lecture. | 副队长 我不需要你来给我讲课 |
[12:28] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey. | -你好 伙计 -你好 |
[12:30] | Hey, Chief. | 你好 队长 |
[12:31] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[12:35] | Quick word. | 我们谈谈 |
[12:43] | We seem to have a miscommunication. | 你好像没明白我的意思 |
[12:46] | When I told you to leave Hubble alone, | 当我告诉你别去找哈勃的时候 |
[12:47] | that wasn’t a suggestion. That was an order. | 那不是建议 而是命令 |
[12:50] | I understood that. | 我知道 |
[12:52] | And you went over there anyway? | 然而你还是违反了我的命令 |
[12:54] | It was important. | 这很重要 |
[12:57] | Gentlemen, can we have a moment? | 先生们 能让我们聊两句吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah, yeah, sure thing, Chief. | 好的 队长 当然了 |
[13:09] | Chief, there’s a deadly arsonist out there, | 队长 外面有个致命的纵火犯 |
[13:11] | and we have a body of evidence | 而我们有大量的证据 |
[13:13] | that could help us track him down. | 可以帮助我们找到他 |
[13:14] | – “Us”? – Yeah. | -“我们” -对啊 |
[13:16] | I’m supposed to sit on my hands | 难道我明明能帮上忙 |
[13:17] | when I have knowledge that could help? | 还要坐视不理吗 |
[13:18] | Severide, I know you have | 西弗莱德 我知道你 |
[13:19] | a lot to contribute to this case. | 对这个案子有很大贡献 |
[13:21] | I also know your judgement gets clouded | 我也知道因为牵扯到了你的父亲 |
[13:22] | in situations involving your father. | 你的判断会变得不理智 |
[13:25] | So I couldn’t possibly remain objective? | 所以你是说我不客观吗 |
[13:27] | Remember who you’re talking to. | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[13:29] | I thought I was talking to a friend who had my back, | 我以为我在和一个支持我的朋友说话 |
[13:31] | not a battalion chief that’s gonna ignore facts | 而不是一个忽视事实的大队长 |
[13:33] | and choose sides based on rank. | 而且还根据等级选边 |
[13:37] | – Go home. – Chief. | -回家吧 -队长 |
[13:39] | I’m putting you on medical until you clear your head. | 我要给你放个病假 直到你清醒过来 |
[13:41] | You come back when you’re ready to do your job. | 等你准备好投入工作再回来 |
[13:54] | If it wasn’t for me, Hubble would still be | 如果不是我 哈勃还会因为 |
[13:55] | investigating this as insurance fraud. | 保险欺诈而被调查 |
[13:57] | But because it ties back to a job Benny worked, | 但因为这和本尼的工作有关 |
[13:59] | everyone thinks I’ve lost all perspective. | 每个人都认为我失去了理智 |
[14:01] | Not everyone. | 不是每个人 |
[14:03] | I’ll back you up on this. | 我会支持你的 |
[14:05] | And I’m not the only one. | 而且我不是唯一一个支持你的 |
[14:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[14:12] | Cruz is acting squad lieutenant. | 克鲁兹是代理副队长 |
[14:14] | No, I mean with you. | 我是说你自己 |
[14:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[14:18] | I don’t know, but I’m sure not going home to stay at the walls. | 我不知道 但我肯定不会回家傻坐着 |
[14:24] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会保持联系的 |
[14:31] | – What are you doing? – Eh, party’s canceled. | -你在干什么 -派对取消了 |
[14:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:35] | Eh, he didn’t want a big shebang. | 他不喜欢什么轰轰烈烈的 |
[14:37] | He’s a humble guy, that LaPointe. | 他是个谦虚的人 那个拉珀尹特 |
[14:38] | Beg to differ. | 不敢苟同 |
[14:40] | Did he seem a little down to you? | 你不觉得他有点伤感吗 |
[14:43] | Nah, retirement’s just getting him nostalgic. | 不是 退休只会让他变得怀旧 |
[14:46] | Trust me, he’s where we all wanna be someday: | 相信我 我们今后都会想过上他那样的日子 |
[14:49] | going out able-bodied with a full pension. | 四肢健全 还有全额退休金 |
[14:53] | Let’s get him to Molly’s tomorrow night, | 我们明天把他约到莫利酒吧吧 |
[14:55] | raise a glass, huh? | 一起喝一杯 |
[14:57] | Not as a big party, just as a gesture of appreciation, huh? | 不是什么大派对 只是表达一下感谢 |
[15:02] | You know what? That is a great idea. | 这个主意还不错 |
[15:04] | And I will cut the tap beer prices | 而且我也会 |
[15:06] | in half for the night too. | 给啤酒打半价 |
[15:08] | Nah, for real, come on. | 说真的 来吧 |
[15:12] | Well, at least for LaPointe. | 至少给拉珀尹特打折 |
[15:22] | Niya. | 娜雅 |
[15:24] | Hey, here, can I help? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[15:25] | Lieutenant, hi. | 副队长 你好 |
[15:26] | Call me Kelly. | 叫我凯利 |
[15:29] | Got a little, uh, volunteer army around here, huh? | 你有一支志愿军啊 |
[15:31] | Yeah, some folks from the neighborhood | 没错 一些邻居坚持 |
[15:33] | insisted on helping. | 要来帮忙 |
[15:35] | I about cried. | 我感动死了 |
[15:37] | That’s nice. | 这太好了 |
[15:39] | You gonna be able to rebuild? | 你能重建吗 |
[15:41] | I gotta try. | 我要试试看 |
[15:43] | Has your investigator friend | 你那个的调查员朋友 |
[15:44] | learned anything about who did this? | 知道是谁干的了吗 |
[15:46] | She’s working some leads. | 她还在找线索 |
[15:48] | I just came by to see if you could remember | 我只是过来看看你是否记得 |
[15:50] | any more details that could help, | 还有什么细节可以帮助我们 |
[15:52] | like was there any suspicious activity | 比如在火灾前 这附近 |
[15:55] | around here prior to the fire? | 有什么可疑的活动 |
[15:59] | Nothing I can think of. | 我想不出有什么 |
[16:04] | How come your neighbor over here isn’t pitching in? | 你的那个邻居怎么不插手 |
[16:06] | Gavin Harkey? | 加文·哈基 |
[16:08] | He’s not really the charitable type. | 他不是那种会做慈善的人 |
[16:10] | Yeah, he barged into our arson investigation | 是的 他掺和了我们的纵火调查 |
[16:12] | all excited to sue somebody over damage to his apartment. | 然后很激动地控告有人对他的公寓造成了损失 |
[16:15] | What damage? | 什么损失 |
[16:16] | He’s in the backside of the building. | 他住在大楼的后面 |
[16:18] | His place wasn’t touched. | 他的地方一点影响都没有 |
[16:21] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[16:24] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[16:25] | New to the building. Just got out of prison. | 新来的 刚出狱 |
[16:29] | Really, for what? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[16:30] | Vehicular manslaughter, I heard. | 我听说是车辆过失杀人 |
[16:32] | Drunk driving. | 酒后驾车 |
[16:34] | Served a pretty long stretch. | 做了很久的社区服务 |
[16:37] | 15 years? | 15年 |
[16:39] | You’d have to ask him. | 你得问他自己 |
[16:43] | – Be right back. – Yeah. | -马上回来 -好的 |
[16:49] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[16:52] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[16:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:57] | See if you know anything about this fire? | 你了解这场火灾吗 |
[17:02] | Nope. | 不了解 |
[17:03] | This a big joke to you? | 你是来看笑话的吗 |
[17:05] | Someone’s livelihood is in ruins. | 有人的家已经变成了废墟 |
[17:07] | Another’s in a wheelchair. | 还有人坐上了轮椅 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, uh, | 没错 |
[17:10] | life’s a real kick in the nuts, isn’t it? | 生活真是一团糟 对吧 |
[17:13] | Come here. | 你给我过来 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna answer some questions, all right? | 你要回答我的问题 懂吗 |
[17:17] | You ain’t a cop. Get off me! | 你又不是警察 放开我 |
[17:20] | Hey, what’s the problem here? | 怎么回事 |
[17:22] | Kelly, what’s going on? | 凯利 怎么了 |
[17:44] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:46] | How’s the cough? | 咳嗽好点了吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, uh, no, that was just my spit | 没事 那只是我的口水 |
[17:51] | going down the wrong tube, you know. | 咽错了地方 你懂的 |
[17:55] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[17:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:58] | That is the same bandage I put on your neck yesterday. | 这还是我昨天在你脖子上包的纱布 |
[18:00] | Oh, yeah, I was gonna change it, but things got busy. | 是的 我本来想换的 但是太忙了 |
[18:04] | Unacceptable. | 这样不行 |
[18:05] | This has to be washed out and the bandage changed. | 你必须清洗伤口然后把纱布换了 |
[18:07] | – I told you that. – You did, yes, and I’m sorry. | -我告诉过你 -你是说过 对不起 |
[18:11] | If there’s not a new dressing on there by the time I see you | 如果我今晚在莫利酒吧见到你时 |
[18:13] | at Molly’s tonight, you’re in big trouble. | 你还没换药 你就会有大麻烦 |
[18:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会换药的 |
[18:16] | Just…one quick thing to do first, | 只是还有件小事要做 一会就好 |
[18:19] | and then right home to handle it. | 然后马上回家换药 |
[18:21] | You better. I’m serious. | 最好是这样 我说真的 |
[18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:26] | And I appreciate it. | 而且我很感激 |
[18:41] | Captain Hubble. | 哈勃队长 |
[18:42] | Can I bother you for a moment? | 能打扰一下吗 |
[18:44] | Oh, come on in, Casey. | 快请进 凯西 |
[18:48] | What’s this, the salon fire? | 这是什么 发廊火灾 |
[18:50] | I’ve got my entire staff working on this case, | 我已经让所有人都来查这个案子了 |
[18:52] | all hands on deck. | 全员参与 |
[18:53] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:55] | There’s a guy who lives above the salon, Gavin Harkey. | 有个伙计住在发廊楼上 叫加文·哈基 |
[18:58] | OFI ought to consider him a person of interest. | 火警调查办公室应该把他作为嫌疑人 |
[19:02] | How long have you been running errands for Severide? | 你什么时候开始帮西弗莱德跑腿了 |
[19:06] | He’d have come by himself but, | 他本来想亲自来的 |
[19:08] | uh, he thought you might take out a restraining order. | 但他觉得你可能会拿出禁制令 |
[19:11] | Well, we interviewed all the neighbors in the building, | 我们已经询问了那栋楼里的所有邻居 |
[19:13] | and not one of them raised a red flag. | 没人触发过警报 |
[19:16] | Harkey matches the physical description | 哈基与本尼的”白鲸”的一位受害者 |
[19:17] | given by one of the victims of Benny’s white whale. | 给出的外貌特征相符 |
[19:20] | So do half the men in Chicago. | 芝加哥有一半的男性都有那样的外貌特征 |
[19:21] | It’s a pretty vague description. | 那个描述太含糊了 |
[19:23] | But Harkey also served a prison sentence | 但哈基也进过监狱 |
[19:26] | that nearly accounts for the whole time | 时间看起来与纵火犯 |
[19:27] | the arsonist was dormant. | 蛰伏的时间相符 |
[19:30] | Ah, here it is, Gavin Harkey. | 找到了 加文·哈基 |
[19:32] | Oh, this is the guy that barged in on us | 这就是我们在调查火灾现场时 |
[19:34] | while we were combing the fireground. | 闯进来的那个家伙 |
[19:36] | He’s the first one that alerted us to the power outage. | 他是第一个跟我们提起停电的人 |
[19:40] | If he’s the arsonist, | 如果他是纵火犯 |
[19:41] | why is he aiding in our investigation? | 他为什么要协助我们调查 |
[19:43] | I don’t know. I wasn’t there. | 我不知道 当时我不在场 |
[19:45] | Severide was. | 西弗莱德在场 |
[19:47] | Well, then maybe he’s seeing something you aren’t. | 好吧 那也许他看到了你们看不到的东西 |
[19:51] | Are you telling me you don’t think | 你要告诉我你觉得 |
[19:52] | there’s a chance he’s right? | 他不可能是对的吗 |
[19:58] | So we come up on this accident scene, right? | 于是我们出现在事故现场时 |
[20:01] | Car hit a tree dead on, split perfectly in two. | 车撞在树上已经毁了 彻底一分为二 |
[20:05] | So I run up. | 于是我跑上去 |
[20:07] | There’s this pimply faced teenager | 有位满脸痘痘的青少年 |
[20:09] | sitting in the driver’s seat, barely a scratch. | 坐在驾驶位上 毫发无伤 |
[20:12] | The entire half of the car is gone. | 半辆车都被撞飞了 |
[20:14] | Nothin’ next to him but cold air. | 他身边除了冷风什么也没有 |
[20:16] | I say, “Hey, buddy, you okay?” | 我说 “伙计 你还好吗” |
[20:19] | He looks up at me and he says, “Do you think my dad’s | 他抬起头看着我说 “你觉得我爸爸 |
[20:22] | gonna notice the scratch on his Camaro?” | 会注意到卡玛洛上的擦痕吗” |
[20:30] | How did you spend 35 years in public service | 你是如何做了35年公共服务 |
[20:31] | and still retire with a full head of hair? | 退休时还有这么浓密的头发呢 |
[20:33] | That’s what I wanna know. | 我就想问这个 |
[20:35] | Ah, well, God gave me many gifts. | 好吧 这是上帝给我的礼物 |
[20:37] | What can I say? | 我还能怎么说 |
[20:40] | All right, I’m gonna go see a man about a horse. | 好吧 我要失陪一下 |
[20:48] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[20:49] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[20:53] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[20:56] | Look, Randy, I should have helped you out | 听着 兰迪 我应该在你夫人面前 |
[20:58] | in front of your lady. | 给你留点面子的 |
[21:00] | Take it, please. | 拿着 求你了 |
[21:01] | No, Russ, come on. | 不 拉斯 别这样 |
[21:03] | That’s–that’s all water under the bridge, man. | 那件事已经过去了 兄弟 |
[21:05] | I know how much that medal means to you. | 我知道这个奖章对你有多重要 |
[21:07] | Don’t–don’t give it away. | 别 别把它送出去 |
[21:09] | Ah, I don’t–I don’t need it anymore. | 我不 我不需要它了 |
[21:12] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[21:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:19] | She assured me someone from OFI | 她向我保证过火警调查办公室 |
[21:21] | would follow up with Harkey. | 会有人跟进哈基的事 |
[21:22] | Someone, but not her. | 有人 但不是她 |
[21:24] | She should drop everything | 她应该把一切都放下 |
[21:25] | and drag the guy in for questioning right now. | 马上把这家伙抓去问话 |
[21:27] | Agreed, but it’s an interesting detail | 同意 但是她提起了一个 |
[21:29] | she brought up, | 有意思的细节 |
[21:30] | Harkey tipping you guys off about the power outage. | 哈基向你们透漏了停电的事 |
[21:33] | She’s missing the whole po– | 她遗漏了整个… |
[21:40] | “This arsonist is playing cat and mouse with us. | “纵火犯在跟我们玩猫鼠游戏” |
[21:43] | “He wants us to figure out how he gets inside these buildings. | “他希望我们查出他是如何进入那些建筑的” |
[21:46] | The closer he is to getting caught, the bigger the thrill.” | “越有可能被抓住 他就越兴奋” |
[21:49] | Hubble would know that if she bothered to read Benny’s notes. | 如果哈勃愿意看看本尼的笔记 她就会明白 |
[21:51] | Well, let’s just see what happens. | 好吧 我们看看会发生什么 |
[21:54] | Maybe I got through to her. | 也许我已经说动她了 |
[21:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:00] | Nothing, it’s just… the ink. | 没什么 只是这些笔迹 |
[22:04] | Flair felt tip pen. | 这种毡尖水笔 |
[22:07] | My dad always used one. | 我爸一直用这种笔 |
[22:09] | Used to always keep one in his breast pocket | 他以前总会在胸前的口袋里放一支 |
[22:10] | or tucked behind his ear. | 或者把它夹在耳朵后面 |
[22:16] | You know, my whole life, | 你知道 我一辈子 |
[22:18] | I’ve been trying to prove that I’m better than Benny, | 都想证明我比本尼更优秀 |
[22:22] | and with this stuff, I can’t hold a candle to him. | 看着这些东西 我觉得我跟比他差远了 |
[22:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:30] | And that was just the first call. | 那是我第一次出警 |
[22:33] | So this mechanic working on the runway, right, | 有位技工在跑道上干活 对 |
[22:36] | a lady mechanic– you remember that, Dobbs? | 是位女技工 你还记得吗 多布斯 |
[22:40] | Sure do. | 当然记得 |
[22:41] | So she’s down there | 她就在那里 |
[22:43] | working on the landing gear of this airliner, right. | 弄那辆大客机的起落架 对吧 |
[22:46] | Plane starts rolling. | 然后飞机开始转起来了 |
[22:49] | This poor woman gets sucked in, | 这个可怜的女人被吸进去了 |
[22:53] | and the skin, damn if the skin isn’t peeled off her | 然后她的皮肤 从脚趾到胸口的皮肤 |
[22:57] | toe to chest. | 都被撕掉了 |
[23:01] | So that’s what I come up on, | 然后我就出现了 |
[23:05] | this lady hanging there skinned like a cat, | 那位女士像只被剥了皮的猫一样挂在那里 |
[23:08] | still conscious, | 神志清醒 |
[23:12] | staring right at me. | 瞪大眼睛盯着我 |
[23:15] | That must have been rough. | 那一定很难过 |
[23:19] | I’m on empty here, boss. Refill. | 酒喝光了 老板 加满 |
[23:22] | I hear ya, but, you know, it’s late. | 我听到了 但是 已经很晚了 |
[23:26] | Yeah, it’s time to get everybody in a cab. | 对 大家该乘出租车回家了 |
[23:29] | Gonna take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[23:30] | No, no, we’re fine. | 不 不 我们没事 |
[23:32] | – I know. Come on. – Right, guys? | -我知道 来吧 -是吗 伙计们 |
[23:34] | Come on, we’re gonna be fi– | 拜托 我们会… |
[23:38] | We’re fine. We’re fine. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[23:40] | We’re gonna be fine! | 我们会没事的 |
[23:44] | A lady dies in your arms at Midway, no big deal. | 一位女士途中死在你怀里 有什么大不了的 |
[23:47] | Pretend it didn’t happen. | 当没事发生就行 |
[23:52] | Firefighters, we’re tough! | 消防员 我们都是硬汉 |
[24:02] | Come on, my friend. | 来吧 我的朋友 |
[24:07] | Okay. We’re gonna be fine. | 好吧 我们会没事的 |
[24:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:15] | I got you. I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[24:16] | I got you. Come on. Come on. | 有我在 来吧 来吧 |
[24:19] | Guess they don’t really prepare you for that at the academy… | 学校里没教过这种情况该怎么做… |
[24:24] | You know, the way the job just gets inside your head. | 工作上的事会影响你的生活 |
[24:29] | No. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | I guess not. | 我想是的 |
[24:49] | What the hell? | 这是干什么 |
[24:50] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[25:03] | Is he coming back to work? | 他是要回来工作了吗 |
[25:06] | He’s trying to track down a victim | 他在寻找很早之前 |
[25:07] | from one of the original fires, | 一起火灾的受害者 |
[25:09] | the only person who ever got a look at the arsonist. | 唯一看见过纵火犯相貌的人 |
[25:13] | He’s not letting this thing go, is he? | 他要追查到底 是吗 |
[25:15] | Benny interviewed this woman half a dozen times, | 本尼去拜访过那个女人好多次 |
[25:17] | so he obviously thought she was important to the case. | 他显然觉得她是那件案子的关键人物 |
[25:23] | Maybe you should reach out to him. | 或许你该联系一下他 |
[25:26] | I already tried that. | 我之前试过了 |
[25:28] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[25:30] | I have a feeling you’re the one he needs right now. | 我有预感他现在非常需要你 |
[25:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:57] | Oh, LaPointe… gave me his medal. | 拉珀尹特…把他的奖章给了我 |
[26:02] | I was there when he got it. | 他获奖的时候我也在场 |
[26:04] | This thing meant the world to him. | 这东西就是他的命根子 |
[26:07] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[26:11] | Lieutenant, someone needs to check on LaPointe | 副队 得有人看着点拉珀尹特 |
[26:13] | and make sure he’s okay. | 确保他不会出事 |
[26:16] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[26:20] | Trust me on this. | 信我一次 |
[26:37] | Christopher, what are you doing here? | 克里斯托弗 有什么事吗 |
[26:39] | Hey, Jodi, uh, we kept Russ out kinda late, | 你好 乔迪 昨天拉斯和我们待的很晚 |
[26:43] | and we figured we’d swing by, you know, see how he’s doing. | 我们想着过来 看看他怎么样 |
[26:48] | Uh, he’s actually on shift today, so… | 他今天要轮班 所以… |
[26:50] | When’s he due back? | 那他什么时候下班回来 |
[26:52] | We can stop by again later. | 我们可以晚点再过来 |
[26:54] | This is my sidekick, Ritter. | 这是我的搭档 里特 |
[26:56] | He’s the Robin to my Batman. | 我们两个是蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[27:01] | Thing is, Russ doesn’t live here anymore. | 其实拉斯已经不住在这里了 |
[27:06] | We separated a few months ago. | 我们分居好几个月了 |
[27:07] | He got a place over at the Walton Apartments | 他住在乌克兰村的 |
[27:10] | in Ukrainian Village. | 沃顿公寓 |
[27:11] | He didn’t want anyone on the job to know. | 他不想让工友知道 |
[27:14] | He just–he wanted to keep it private. | 他只是 他只是想保留点隐私 |
[27:16] | Ah, hell. | 天哪 |
[27:18] | Well, I’m–I’m sorry about that, Jodi. | 我感到很遗憾 乔迪 |
[27:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | Man. | 天哪 |
[27:37] | Russ is in a bad way. | 拉斯情况很糟 |
[27:40] | You know my uncle Anthony, | 你知道我的安东尼叔叔吧 |
[27:42] | the New York firefighter I always talk about? | 我总提起的那个纽约消防员 |
[27:46] | Yeah, sure, we all heard the Uncle Anthony stories. | 当然知道 我们都听过安东尼叔叔的故事 |
[27:48] | You came on the job because of him. | 你就是因为他才选择这份职业 |
[27:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是的 -怎么了 |
[27:52] | Yeah, but the, uh– | 可是… |
[27:54] | the thing that I don’t talk about… | 我有件事不愿意提起… |
[27:59] | He took his own life, uh, two years ago. | 他两年前自杀了 |
[28:04] | I think I took this job to make things right for him somehow. | 我觉得我选择这份工作有出于对他的考虑 |
[28:10] | But I’d always wished I’d seen the signs. | 但我一直都希望我之前能有所察觉 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | You’re seeing them here. | 你在这里看到了 |
[28:21] | It’s not too late for LaPointe. | 现在救拉珀尹特为时未晚 |
[28:34] | Excuse me, Ms. Spears? | 打扰了 斯皮尔斯夫人 |
[28:36] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:38] | Um, I’m looking for Carol Spears. | 我要找卡萝·斯皮尔斯 |
[28:40] | I’m Lieutenant Kelly Severide with the CFD. | 我是芝加哥消防局的凯利·西弗莱德副队 |
[28:44] | Are you related to Benny Severide? | 你和本尼·西弗莱德是什么关系 |
[28:50] | This is awfully sweet of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[28:52] | Benny brought you up right. | 本尼把你培养的很好 |
[28:54] | I’m not sure about that. | 这我可不敢说 |
[28:57] | Where do you want it? | 要放在那儿 |
[28:58] | On the table is fine. | 放桌上就行 |
[29:00] | – Thank you so much. – Sure. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[29:04] | The reason I’m here: | 我之所以来是因为 |
[29:06] | I’m looking into a case that my father was working on | 我来调查我父亲在火灾调查办公室工作时 |
[29:08] | when he was with the Office of Fire Investigation, | 经手的一起案子 |
[29:10] | your case. | 你的案子 |
[29:14] | The guy who torched that coffee shop, | 把咖啡店付之一炬的那个家伙 |
[29:17] | I think he’s still active. | 我觉得他仍在犯罪 |
[29:19] | I think he’s setting more fires. | 我觉得他又干了好几起 |
[29:23] | Look, I know this isn’t easy for you | 我知道那些都是痛苦的回忆 |
[29:25] | and I know that my father grilled you over and over | 我也知道我父亲打扰过你好多次 |
[29:27] | but can you just walk me through what you saw that day, | 但你能否把你当天看到的情况和我再说一次 |
[29:30] | the man you saw? | 你看见的那个人 |
[29:36] | It was the Donut Heaven on California | 那是加州的一家甜甜圈天堂店 |
[29:39] | I had to wash my hands, | 我当时要去洗手 |
[29:41] | and when I went down the little hallway to the bathroom, | 当我走到小走廊去洗手间的时候 |
[29:45] | there was this man doing something. | 有个男的不知道在干吗 |
[29:49] | He didn’t seem to work there, | 他不像那里的工作人员 |
[29:51] | but I didn’t think anything of it. | 但是我也没多想 |
[29:54] | Then I was in the bathroom for a minute, | 然后我在洗手间待了有一分钟 |
[29:57] | and there was this… this popping sound. | 之后就听到… 爆裂声 |
[30:03] | I come out, and the whole place was on fire. | 我走出来 整家店都烧起来了 |
[30:07] | That man, do you remember what he looks like? | 那个男的 你记得他的相貌吗 |
[30:11] | I’ll never forget him. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[30:19] | Add 15 years to your memory of him. | 想象他15年后的样子 |
[30:24] | Are we in the ballpark? | 是他吗 |
[30:28] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[30:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:36] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[30:38] | Okay. Excuse me one moment. | 好的 我有点事 |
[30:48] | Hi, this is Lieutenant Severide. | 嗨 我是西弗莱德副队 |
[30:50] | I need to speak with Captain Hubble. | 我想找哈勃队长 |
[30:51] | It’s urgent. | 是要紧事 |
[30:56] | No, I don’t need you to take a message. | 不 我不需要你给他留言 |
[30:58] | I need to talk to her right now. | 我现在就要找她 |
[30:59] | Like I said, it’s extremely urgent. | 我说过了 这件事非常紧急 |
[31:09] | That’s privileged information. | 那些是保密文件 |
[31:13] | Oh, my apologies. | 不好意思 |
[31:17] | Would you like a cup of coffee, Lieutenant? | 要喝杯咖啡吗 副队 |
[31:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:22] | I’ll put a pot on. | 我去煮一下 |
[31:28] | Yeah, she can call me back. | 好的 让她给我回电话 |
[32:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:10] | Hang on, I’m with Boden now. | 等等 博登和我都在 |
[32:11] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[32:13] | Carol Spears isn’t a victim. | 卡罗尔·斯皮尔斯不是受害者 |
[32:15] | She’s the arsonist. | 就是她纵的火 |
[32:17] | I thought Benny believed her story, but I was wrong. | 我以为本尼相信她的说法 但我错了 |
[32:19] | The reason why he kept coming back to her | 他一直找她是因为 |
[32:21] | is because something wasn’t adding up. | 有些事情说不通 |
[32:23] | Severide, where is she now? | 西弗莱德 她现在在哪里 |
[32:24] | Well, she took off, but the real problem is, | 她跑了 但真正的问题是 |
[32:26] | I think she planted a device to start her next fire. | 我认为她安装了一个装置 来点燃下一场火 |
[32:30] | She’s gonna burn down a church. | 她打算烧毁一座教堂 |
[32:55] | Looks like we’re not too late. | 看起来现在还为时未晚 |
[32:57] | Assuming we’re in the right place. | 那也得我们来对了地方 |
[33:05] | In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名 |
[33:08] | May God, the Almighty Father, who fills the world with joy, | 愿给了世间欢愉 将唯一的儿子赐予我们的 |
[33:11] | who gave you this, His only Son, | 上帝 万能的父 |
[33:12] | bless this newly baptized child. | 保佑这位新受洗的孩子 |
[33:15] | Fire department. | 消防局 |
[33:17] | Can I have your attention, please? | 麻烦大家听好 |
[33:19] | We need to evacuate this building. | 我们需要清空这座建筑 |
[33:22] | Please stay calm and make your way to the nearest exit. | 请保持冷静 前往就近的出口 |
[33:26] | What’s happening? We’re in the middle of a ceremony here. | 出什么事了 我们正在举办仪式 |
[33:29] | Please, Father, quickly. | 神父 麻烦你们快一点 |
[33:31] | I’ll explain outside. | 等出去了我再向您解释 |
[33:32] | Everyone, please do as they ask. | 请大家照他们说的做 |
[33:35] | Nice and slow, folks. Here we go. | 大家慢一点 离开教堂 |
[33:37] | Towards the exits, please. | 麻烦朝出口走 |
[33:39] | Severide, where do we start looking? | 西弗莱德 我们应该从哪里开始找 |
[33:41] | She likes to hide her device in a back room. | 她喜欢把装置藏在密室里 |
[33:43] | Or is there a basement? | 或者 那里有没有地下室 |
[33:45] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[33:46] | Father, how do we get into the basement? | 神父 地下室怎么走 |
[33:48] | The door on the left. | 左边那扇门 |
[33:56] | Any idea what she might have planted? | 你知道她安装的是什么吗 |
[33:57] | Her signature timer with gas cans. | 她的标志性计时器还有汽油罐 |
[33:59] | It’s a low-tech, high-yield incendiary device. | 是一种技术含量低 但易生产的点火装置 |
[34:10] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到啊 |
[34:11] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[34:13] | 内部地下室入口 外走廊 外走廊 入口 | |
[34:15] | Try the northeast corner. | 去东北角看看 |
[34:19] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[34:21] | I smell gasoline. | 我闻到汽油味了 |
[34:28] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[34:36] | Chief, is everyone out? | 队长 大家都出去了吗 |
[34:39] | Almost, why? | 快了 怎么了 |
[34:40] | You find something? | 你找到东西了 |
[34:42] | Yeah, it’s about to blow. | 对 马上就要爆炸了 |
[34:44] | I need a hose line to the basement | 请立刻往地下室扯一根水管 |
[34:46] | and an extinguisher right now. | 还有灭火器 越快越好 |
[34:48] | 51 is on the way! | 51号消防局马上到 |
[35:02] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[35:14] | Clear the building! | 清空建筑 |
[35:15] | Clear the building! | 清空建筑 |
[35:20] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[35:23] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[35:26] | Down here! | 在下面 |
[35:30] | Hang on, Casey, I’m right here! | 坚持住 凯西 我马上到 |
[35:39] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[35:44] | Hit it! | 上 |
[36:23] | Look at you, putting out fires over the phone. | 瞧瞧你 一通电话就能灭火 |
[36:28] | Benny put us on the 1-yard line. | 是本尼帮了我们 |
[36:30] | I’m the one who let her go. | 可我却放走了她 |
[36:31] | Well, before you go off chasing her down, | 在你去追踪她下落之前 |
[36:33] | – a couple things– – Severide. | -有几件事 -西弗莱德 |
[36:42] | Now she wants to talk to me. | 现在她倒是想找我谈了 |
[36:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:01] | Foster said I’d find you in here. | 福斯特说你会在这里 |
[37:04] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[37:05] | My bandage came loose on that call, | 出警的时候我的绷带掉了 |
[37:06] | and I don’t want you to yell at me again, so… | 我又不想让你再凶我 所以 |
[37:10] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[37:15] | But you definitely need a new bandage on there. | 不过你确实需要换绷带了 |
[37:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna do it this time so it doesn’t just fall right off. | 这次就让我来吧 免得它随便就掉下来 |
[37:25] | It didn’t fall right off. | 它不是随便掉下来的 |
[37:30] | You’re pretty good at this stuff. | 你很擅长做这些 |
[37:33] | You should maybe consider a career in EMS. | 说不定可以考虑去救援队工作 |
[37:36] | Sounds exciting. | 听起来挺有意思的 |
[37:42] | It is. | 是很有意思啊 |
[37:53] | You’re all set. | 包扎好了 |
[37:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:15] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[38:16] | Hey, LaPointe. | 拉珀尹特 |
[38:21] | Jeez, what is this? | 天啊 这是什么情况 |
[38:22] | Just hear them out, Russ. | 听他们把话说完吧 拉斯 |
[38:25] | Hey, we’re here out of love for you, buddy. | 我们来这里是因为我们爱你 |
[38:28] | Ah, I don’t– I don’t– | 我不…我不 |
[38:29] | Hey, wait. Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 等一下 |
[38:31] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我把话说完好吗 |
[38:34] | Right now, you’re in crisis. | 现在 你的处境很艰难 |
[38:36] | No, man, no. | 不 兄弟 别说了 |
[38:39] | And we are not gonna leave you behind, | 我们绝不会抛下你一个人 |
[38:42] | no matter what. | 无论发生任何事 |
[38:46] | You know we do peer support in the CFD, right? | 你知道芝加哥消防局有同僚互助吧 |
[38:48] | Well, we’ve set up a trauma retreat, | 我们建立了创伤疗养中心 |
[38:51] | a place for first responders to get the help they need from | 会有懂得急救人员所面临压力的人员 |
[38:54] | people who understand the pressures they faced. | 为他们提供所需的帮助 |
[39:05] | What do you say, Russ? | 你觉得如何 拉斯 |
[39:16] | Can we take you there? | 我们能不能送你过去 |
[39:33] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[39:37] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:48] | Female arsonists are less common, | 女性纵火者比较少见 |
[39:50] | but more likely to suffer from personality disorders, | 但患有人格障碍的可能性比较大 |
[39:53] | and they’re almost always single. | 而且通常都是单身 |
[39:55] | When Carol Spears got married, | 卡罗尔·斯皮尔斯结婚的时候 |
[39:56] | that relationship provided enough emotional stability | 她的感情生活可以使她的情绪保持稳定 |
[39:59] | to pacify her fire-starting compulsion for 15 years. | 从而在15年的时间里抑制了她纵火的冲动 |
[40:03] | Three months ago, that marriage collapsed, | 三个月前 她的婚姻出现裂痕 |
[40:05] | and now there’s nothing holding her back. | 现在没有什么事情可以阻挡她了 |
[40:07] | And she’s in the wind. | 再加上她现在不知所踪 |
[40:09] | So what’s our play? | 我们该怎么做 |
[40:11] | Lieutenant Severide, | 西弗莱德副队 |
[40:12] | you want to tell us what we’re up against? | 你来讲讲我们要面对的这个人吧 |
[40:20] | Carol Spears isn’t driven by revenge or greed. | 驱使卡罗尔·斯皮尔斯纵火的不是报复心或贪婪 |
[40:24] | She’s in it for the chaos, | 她是为了制造混乱 |
[40:26] | so the fact that we’re onto her won’t slow her down one bit. | 我们如今查到了她 也不会阻止她继续纵火 |
[40:29] | It’ll probably make things worse. | 反而可能会使情况恶化 |
[40:31] | So whatever we do, we better move fast. | 所以无论我们的计划是什么 都要尽快行动 |