时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’ve loved spending time with you, Sylvie. | 我很喜欢跟你待在一起 希尔薇 |
[00:06] | But I am here to counsel rescue workers. | 但我是来给救援人员做顾问的 |
[00:08] | If I’m dating a colleague, | 如果我跟工作上的同事交往 |
[00:09] | they won’t open up to me. | 他们不愿意对我敞开心扉 |
[00:11] | Is that what happened with Casey? | 你跟凯西就是这样的吗 |
[00:12] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[00:13] | We need you here, and… | 这里需要你 |
[00:16] | I don’t want to get in the way of that. | 我不想打扰你 |
[00:18] | Where you been, Severide? | 你去哪里了 西弗莱德 |
[00:19] | We haven’t seen you at Molly’s lately. | 最近都没在莫利酒吧看到你 |
[00:20] | Just been slammed. | 只是太忙了 |
[00:22] | Kelly’s my blind spot. | 凯利是我的盲区 |
[00:23] | When it comes to him, | 说到他的时候 |
[00:24] | I sort of just go off the rails. | 我有些失控了 |
[00:28] | Einstein had, like, six versions of the same clothes, | 爱因斯坦一款衣服有六件 |
[00:31] | ’cause he didn’t want to have to think about that kind of thing. | 因为他不想思考这种事情 |
[00:33] | So are you calling yourself a genius then? | 所以你管你自己叫天才吗 |
[00:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:37] | Thought I’d brighten up the place. | 我想我能让这个地方变得更亮 |
[00:39] | Spring is here, you guys. Summer’s on its way. | 春天已经来了 夏天还会远吗 |
[00:41] | These are so pretty! | 这些太漂亮了 |
[00:42] | A little early in the morning for perkiness, | 一大早就这么臭美不大好吧 |
[00:44] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[00:47] | You need to get them out of here–allergies. | 你得把这些拿走 我过敏 |
[00:49] | Yeah, hydrangeas don’t have pollen. | 绣球花可没有花粉 |
[00:51] | I think you might be getting a cold. | 我觉得是你感冒了 |
[00:53] | I do not have a cold. | 我没感冒 |
[00:58] | Hey, uh, Lieutenant? I parked next to your car | 副队 我今天早上把车停到了你车旁边 |
[01:01] | this morning, saw all those boxes. | 我看到了那些箱子 |
[01:02] | – Are you moving? – No, Benny’s house sold. | -你要搬家吗 -不 本尼的房子被卖掉了 |
[01:04] | – Had to clear the place out. – Oh, um…well… | -得把房子清空 -其实… |
[01:07] | I happened to notice a classic George Foreman Grill in there. | 我看到了里面有个经典的拳王炙烤炉 |
[01:11] | All yours. | 都是你的了 |
[01:13] | Thanks, Boss! | 谢谢老大 |
[01:19] | That must not have been fun, | 这肯定很难受吧 |
[01:22] | clearing out Benny’s house. | 清空本尼的房子 |
[01:23] | Uh, it wasn’t too bad. | 没有那么糟糕 |
[01:25] | The place I haven’t touched yet is his cabin up north. | 我还没去他北边的小屋 |
[01:27] | I’m heading there after next shift. | 值完下个班我就过去 |
[01:29] | I remember you talking about it. | 我记得你说过 |
[01:30] | You spent a lot of time there, right? | 你在那里住过好久 对吗 |
[01:32] | Some. Probably gonna sell that, too. | 住过一段 可能要把它也买了 |
[01:37] | That’s got to be messing with his head. | 他肯定因为这事儿很难过吧 |
[01:39] | Anything related to Benny does, let alone… | 只要是本尼的事都会让他很难过 更别说… |
[01:42] | going through his belongings. | 要收拾一遍他的物品 |
[01:46] | I don’t have to get rid of the flowers because of Mouch, right? | 我不需要因为穆奇把花扔掉 对吗 |
[01:49] | – Hell no. – No way. | -当然不用 -不用 |
[01:53] | Oh, you think first shift will ever get their inventory straight? | 你们觉得第一班能把他们的库存整理清楚吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah, that’ll be a first. | 真是头一回 |
[01:57] | Hey, Franz is here. | 弗朗兹来了 |
[02:00] | Ah, I love this guy. Heart of gold. | 我喜欢这个人 心善之人 |
[02:03] | Yeah? Well, I don’t know him. | 是吗 我不了解他 |
[02:04] | Hey Franzy. To what do we owe this pleasure? | 弗朗兹 什么风把你吹来了 |
[02:07] | Nice try, Herrmann. | 别拍马屁了 赫尔曼 |
[02:08] | – Let’s have it. – Have what? | -拿过来吧 -拿什么啊 |
[02:10] | The piercing nozzle you guys borrowed off our rig | 在加菲尔德东部那场阁楼火灾里 |
[02:13] | at that attic fire in East Garfield. | 你们从我们水罐车上借去的穿孔喷水嘴 |
[02:15] | What are you talking about? We returned that on the scene. | 你在说什么 我们当场就还回去了 |
[02:17] | Like hell you did. Come on, cough it up. | 说得跟真的似的 快点 交出来 |
[02:21] | What do you think we are? | 你把我们当成什么了 |
[02:22] | – A bunch of kleptos? – If it walks like a duck… | -一群小偷吗 -走路像鸭子一样 |
[02:24] | Whoa, that’s uncalled for. | 这很没必要 |
[02:27] | That piercing nozzle belongs to 27! | 穿孔喷水嘴属于27号水罐车 |
[02:29] | Klinginpill, what do you care? | 柯灵皮尔 关你什么事 |
[02:31] | You don’t belong to 27. | 你又不是27号水罐车的 |
[02:32] | Yeah, mind your own business, floater. | 管好你自己吧 跳蚤 |
[02:35] | Hey, I got to back up Herrmann on this, lieutenant. | 在这件事上我要支持赫尔曼 副队 |
[02:38] | We returned that nozzle as soon as we were finished with it. | 我们刚一用完 就把穿孔喷水嘴还回去了 |
[02:40] | All right, you guys had your chance to come clean | 我给了你们坦白交待的机会 |
[02:43] | and now you can explain yourself to my battalion chief. | 现在你们可以向我的消防大队长解释了 |
[02:45] | Bring it. | 来吧 |
[02:49] | Engine 51… | 51号水罐车 |
[02:50] | Getting that nozzle back one way or another. | 不管怎么着 你们也要把穿孔喷水嘴还给我们 |
[02:51] | Get your heap out of my way. | 你们都给我起开 |
[02:53] | Battalion 25. Structure fire… | 25号队长车 建筑火灾 |
[02:55] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌这个人 |
[03:28] | Fire’s in the salon on the first floor. | 起火地点在一楼的客厅里 |
[03:30] | Let’s make sure it doesn’t spread. | 我们一定要确保不会扩散 |
[03:31] | Residents coming down the fire escape. | 居民从消防通道逃出 |
[03:33] | – Okay, truck, primary search. – Copy. | -云梯队 搜寻第一 -收到 |
[03:35] | Engine, lead out a line into that salon. | 水罐车 引出一条进入客厅的路 |
[03:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:37] | Squad, get those people down safely. | 各小队把居民安全带下楼 |
[03:39] | You got it, Chief. Tony, Capp, | 收到 队长 托尼 卡普 |
[03:41] | help people down the ladder drop. | 帮助人们从梯子上下来 |
[03:43] | – Cruz, we’re going up. – Copy that. | -克鲁兹 我们上楼 -收到 |
[03:45] | Kidd, Otis. Clear the units above. | 基德 奥蒂斯 清空上面的楼层 |
[03:47] | Mouch, you’re with me. | 穆奇 你和我一起 |
[03:48] | Hose line will be ready in a minute, Captain. | 软管管线一分钟之内准备好 队长 |
[03:51] | We’ll make this quick. | 我们要快点 |
[03:57] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 出声 |
[04:07] | All right, keep moving, everybody. | 继续走 各位 |
[04:09] | One step at a time. Be careful. | 一次下一阶 小心点 |
[04:14] | Okay, ma’am. Nice and easy. | 好的 女士 慢点来 |
[04:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:23] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[04:28] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[04:29] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[04:39] | Fire is spreading fast! | 火势扩散得很快 |
[04:44] | Hey, ma’am? | 你好 女士 |
[04:46] | My name’s Kelly. We’re gonna get you down from here, okay? | 我叫凯利 我们要把你带下去 好吗 |
[04:48] | Just try not to move. | 先不要动 |
[04:50] | Hey, guys, I need a half-sked up here, and rig a basket to the aerial. | 我需要担架 把篮子挂在空中 |
[04:53] | Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[04:56] | Back room’s all clear. | 后面没人了 |
[05:02] | Captain! | 队长 |
[05:04] | Those are about to pop! | 这些要炸了 |
[05:09] | Let’s go! | 赶紧走 |
[05:36] | All clear, Chief. | 一切安全 队长 |
[05:39] | – Do your thing, Herrmann. – All right. | -动手吧 赫尔曼 -好的 |
[05:41] | – Let’s go, Ritter. – Copy. | -来吧 里特 -收到 |
[05:50] | We’re going to lower you down to our medics. | 我们会送你下去 到医护人员那边 |
[05:52] | They’re going to take good care of you. | 他们会照顾好你的 |
[05:53] | Here we go. All right, let’s bring her up! | 好了 把她拉起来吧 |
[06:02] | Bring her down! | 送她下去 |
[06:12] | Careful… | 小心点 |
[06:23] | She took a nasty fall. Possible neck injury. | 她摔得很严重 可能颈部受伤了 |
[06:27] | Let’s check her vitals on the rig. | 检查一下她的器官状况 |
[06:29] | Got it. | 好的 |
[06:31] | Oh, my God! Is Miriam all right? | 天哪 米里亚姆还好吗 |
[06:33] | – Are you family? – No, I-I own the salon. | -你是她的家人吗 -不 发廊是我开的 |
[06:36] | She’s–she’s a customer and friend. | 她是我的顾客 也是我的朋友 |
[06:38] | What happened? Is everyone okay? | 发生了什么事 大家还好吗 |
[06:42] | Wh– | 什么 |
[06:43] | – Where’s Miles? – Is there someone inside? | -迈尔斯在哪里 -里面还有人吗 |
[06:44] | – Is there someone inside? – I don’t know! | -有人在里面吗 -我不知道 |
[06:45] | My dog, he’s a Shepherd mix. | 我的狗 是牧羊犬混血 |
[06:48] | He watches the place at night. | 他在晚上会看护这里 |
[06:50] | Where’s Miles? | 迈尔斯在哪里 |
[06:51] | – Miles! – Ma’am, you can’t go in there! | -迈尔斯 -女士 你不能进去 |
[06:53] | Hey, come here. | 来 |
[06:54] | My whole life is in that salon. I can’t– | 我的人生都在那个发廊里 我… |
[06:56] | This can’t be happening. | 不能这样 |
[06:58] | – This can’t be happening. – Ma’am… | -不可以这样 -女士 |
[07:00] | – Ma’am… – No! | -女士 -不 |
[07:02] | – I’m sorry. – Miles! | -我很遗憾 -迈尔斯 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:28] | The flowers are still here. | 花还在这里 |
[07:29] | You sneezed on the truck, too. | 你也在车上打喷嚏了 |
[07:31] | And in the bunk room. | 在休息室也是 |
[07:32] | – Yup. – Maybe it’s a cold. | -对 -也许是感冒了 |
[07:34] | – I don’t have a cold! – Can somebody please explain | -我没感冒 -谁能解释一下我为什么收到了 |
[07:37] | why I just got a $1,000 invoice for a piercing nozzle? | 一封穿孔喷水嘴的一千美金请款书 |
[07:46] | Chief, I’m telling you, we had the piercing nozzle | 队长 我告诉你 那个喷水嘴 |
[07:48] | – for five minutes, tops. – And wasn’t one of Franz’s | -我们最多就拿了五分钟 -而且弗朗兹的人 |
[07:51] | guys with us the whole time? | 不是一直跟着我们吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, he took it back the minute | 是啊 我们刚用完 |
[07:53] | – we were done with it. – Plus, we’ve cleaned out | -他就拿走了 -而且我们从那次排班之后 |
[07:55] | our rigs twice since that shift. | 已经清理了两次设备 |
[07:56] | If the nozzle ended up in one of our compartments | 如果喷水嘴在我们的地盘上 |
[07:58] | – we’d have found it. – We’re not thieves, Chief. | -我们肯定找到了 -我们不是小偷 队长 |
[08:01] | Franz called us a bunch of kleptos. | 弗朗兹居然说我们偷东西 |
[08:04] | Chief Boden calling for Chief Lydon. | 博登队长呼叫莱登队长 |
[08:08] | Afternoon, Steve. | 下午好 史蒂夫 |
[08:10] | I received your invoice for the piercing nozzle, | 我收到了你针对穿孔喷水嘴的请款书 |
[08:12] | and I am filing it away | 我打算把它转移到 |
[08:14] | in the appropriate location. | 正确的地方 |
[08:17] | Now, I don’t know what Franz and his crew were up to– | 我不知道弗朗兹和他的人想干什么 |
[08:20] | whether they lost the nozzle somewhere or they’re just | 不管是不是他们弄丢了喷水嘴 或者他们 |
[08:23] | trying to stir up trouble-but I don’t appreciate anyone | 只是想找茬 但我不会允许任何人 |
[08:27] | impugning the integrity of 51. | 践踏51消防局的尊严 |
[08:30] | And the next time you have an issue with my house, | 下次你如果对我的消防局有意见 |
[08:35] | instead of sending me a fax, | 不要给我发传真 |
[08:37] | pick up the phone. Talk to me man to man. | 拿起电话来 像男人一样跟我直接说 |
[08:47] | – Get out of my office. – Yes, sir. | -滚出我的办公室 -是 长官 |
[08:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:51] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢队长 |
[08:56] | You used to spend all day at the salon? | 你以前会在发廊待一天吗 |
[08:58] | At least four to five hours minimum. | 至少要待四到五个小时 |
[09:01] | But my hair was always laid thanks to the magic | 我的头发能这么服帖 都要感谢 |
[09:03] | of chemical relaxers. | 化学软化剂的魔法 |
[09:06] | Growing up, it was like a rite of passage. | 从小到大 那就像是我的成人礼 |
[09:09] | Then I grew out of it once I found out that stuff | 后来我没再用 因为我发现那东西 |
[09:11] | could chew through Coke cans. No bueno. | 连可乐罐都能腐蚀 那就不太好 |
[09:14] | Hey, Kyle. How’s it going? | 凯尔 你过得好吗 |
[09:19] | Uh, not bad. How are you, Em? | 还不错 你呢 |
[09:21] | I’m great, thanks. | 我也很好 |
[09:24] | Uh, we’re running low on gloves, so we need those. | 我们的手套不够用了 所以需要补货 |
[09:28] | I’m gonna go get them. | 我去拿一下 |
[09:33] | – Hey, how you been? – Good. | -你最近如何 -挺好的 |
[09:35] | Really good. | 非常好 |
[09:38] | I haven’t seen you around the firehouse lately. | 我最近没怎么在消防局见你 |
[09:41] | Yeah, I know. Things have been busy, | 是啊 最近一直很忙 |
[09:42] | but I’ll swing by soon. | 但我很快会过去的 |
[09:48] | You’ll never guess what I found myself watching the other day. | 你绝对猜不到我那天在看什么 |
[09:51] | “Pet Sematary”? | 《宠物坟场》吗 |
[09:53] | “Property Brothers.” | 《房产兄弟》 |
[09:55] | – No way. – Yeah, it was the one where | -不是吧 -真的 我看的那一集是 |
[09:57] | they turned an old barn into a sleek modern townhouse, | 他们把一个旧谷仓改造成了时髦的现代住宅 |
[10:00] | but they still had their pet pigs. | 但是还继续养着宠物猪 |
[10:02] | Yeah, that’s my favorite episode. | 是啊 我也最喜欢那集 |
[10:05] | Excuse me, Chaplain Sheffield? | 不好意思 谢菲尔德神父 |
[10:07] | You have a visitor waiting in your office. | 你的办公室有访客在等你 |
[10:09] | – Sorry, I got to, uh… – Yeah, no, go ahead. | -抱歉 我得… -没问题 去吧 |
[10:11] | Okay, well… | 好 |
[10:17] | It was nice to see you, Sylvie. | 见到你很开心 希尔薇 |
[10:20] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[10:34] | You wanted to see us, Chief? | 你找我们吗 队长 |
[10:35] | Yes, Captain Hubble wants to get your statements | 对 哈勃警监想问问你们 |
[10:37] | on the salon fire. | 发廊火灾的情况 |
[10:39] | – Yeah, sure thing. – The ashes are still warm. | -好的没问题 -灰还是热的 |
[10:42] | What’s got OFI moving so quick on this? | 为什么火警调查办公室这次动作这么快 |
[10:44] | Well, we found plenty of indication on the scene | 我们在现场发现了许多证据表明 |
[10:46] | to call this one an arson. | 这很可能是纵火案 |
[10:48] | Damn. | 天哪 |
[10:51] | That’s too bad. | 太惨了 |
[10:55] | The salon owner’s a sweet lady. | 发廊的老板是位很善良的女士 |
[10:56] | She was pretty devastated by what happened. | 她看到现场的时候整个人都崩溃了 |
[10:58] | – I feel for her. – I wouldn’t. | -我很同情她 -建议不要 |
[11:00] | Looks like she’s the one who did it. | 她似乎就是幕后元凶 |
[11:08] | – I’m not buying it. – Flammable hair products | -我不信 -后面的办公室里 |
[11:10] | were dumped all over the back office. | 倒满了可燃的护发用品 |
[11:11] | File cabinets left opened | 文件柜也没有关上 |
[11:12] | so the documents inside would burn… | 就是为了烧掉里面的文件 |
[11:14] | I’m not saying this isn’t arson, | 我不是说这不是纵火罪 |
[11:15] | but she didn’t set the fire. | 但她不是放火的人 |
[11:16] | – No way. – How do you know? | -不可能 -你怎么知道 |
[11:18] | You should have seen her reaction at the scene. | 你应该看到了她在现场的反应 |
[11:20] | She was crushed. The victim is a friend of hers. | 她完全崩溃了 受害者是她的朋友 |
[11:22] | Well, she may not have intended for anyone to get hurt. | 她可能不是有意伤害其他人 |
[11:24] | We see this all the time with insurance scammers. | 这种情况我们在骗保的人身上见多了 |
[11:26] | They underestimate how much damage or injury a fire can cause. | 他们会低估火灾可能造成的破坏和伤亡 |
[11:29] | You think this was an insurance situation? | 你觉得这跟保险有关 |
[11:32] | Several neighbors said the salon was under water | 邻居们说这家发廊生意不怎么样 |
[11:34] | and the owner was very upset about | 店主很担心 |
[11:35] | the possibility of losing her business. | 可能会失去她的店 |
[11:39] | Her dog was inside. | 她的狗还在里面 |
[11:41] | Not a chance she left her dog in there to die. | 她不可能把狗留在里面等死 |
[11:43] | We didn’t find any dog. | 我们没找到什么狗 |
[11:45] | Okay, well, maybe he got out somehow. | 好吧 也许它想办法逃出去了 |
[11:46] | Or maybe it was never there. | 也许它根本就不在那 |
[11:49] | I’ve seen a lot of people watch their home | 我见过很多人看着他们的家或 |
[11:51] | or their business burn. | 企业被烧毁 |
[11:52] | She isn’t faking it. | 她不是装的 |
[11:53] | That much I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[11:55] | Have you questioned the owner? | 你问过那位店主吗 |
[11:56] | She’s at Chicago Med visiting with the victim. | 她正在芝加哥医院看望伤者 |
[11:58] | I’m heading over there right now to talk to her. | 我正要过去跟她谈谈 |
[12:00] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[12:03] | – You’re on shift. – Chicago Med. | -你在当班 -就去趟芝加哥医院 |
[12:04] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我会在一小时之内回来 |
[12:06] | Okay, who are you trying to help, me or her? | 好吧 你打算帮谁 我还是她 |
[12:08] | I can aid your investigation, Captain. | 我可以帮助你调查 队长 |
[12:10] | I connected with her. | 我明白她的感受 |
[12:11] | She’ll open up more if I’m there with you. | 如果我跟你一起去 她会更容易敞开心扉 |
[12:15] | He has a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[12:21] | One hour. | 就去一小时 |
[12:33] | Never let it be said that Benny Severide | 别让人说本尼·西弗莱德 |
[12:35] | wasn’t the real deal. | 没什么好东西 |
[12:36] | This is a full on OG George Foreman Grill. | 这可是不折不扣的乔治·福尔曼牌元老级烤锅 |
[12:39] | That’s like strutting around with first generation Air Jordans. | 就像穿着第一代飞人乔丹鞋趾高气昂的晃悠 |
[12:43] | Isn’t it basically just a steamer? | 它不就是个蒸锅吗 |
[12:46] | No! Next shift, | 不是 下个班 |
[12:48] | I’m going to grill up some Cuban Reubens | 我会烤些古巴鲁本三明治 |
[12:49] | and I’m gonna make a convert out of you. | 让你彻底改观 |
[12:51] | – Okay. – Oh, my God! | -好吧 -天哪 |
[12:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:02] | – Here they are. – All right. | -他们来了 -好吧 |
[13:06] | Uh…why all the secrecy? | 为什么这么神秘 |
[13:08] | Show ’em, Joe. | 给他们看看 乔 |
[13:18] | Where the hell did that come from? | 这玩意到底是哪里来的 |
[13:19] | It was just leaning behind a storage crate. | 它就靠在储物箱后面 |
[13:21] | Guess it must have wound up on one of the rigs after all. | 它最后肯定是掉在某辆车上了 |
[13:23] | One of the other shifts must have found it | 然后被其他班的人找到了 |
[13:25] | – and set it aside. – If Boden finds out | -放在一边 -如果博登在莱登队长 |
[13:27] | about this after the way he stuck it to Chief Lydon… | 面前一口咬定我们没拿之后知道这件事 |
[13:30] | He is not going to find out about it, | 他不会知道的 |
[13:31] | because we’re going to get it back to Engine 27 | 因为我们会神不知鬼不觉地把它 |
[13:33] | without anybody knowing. | 放回27号水罐车 |
[13:36] | A caper. Exciting. | 恶作剧 好刺激 |
[13:38] | It is not a caper. | 这不是恶作剧 |
[13:40] | All we have to do is sneak into their house, | 我们要做的就是溜进他们局里 |
[13:42] | return the nozzle, and then just sneak back out | 把喷水嘴放回去 然后再溜出来 |
[13:45] | – undetected. – Yeah, that’s a caper. | -不被人发现 -没错 这就是个恶作剧 |
[13:47] | You call it whatever you want, | 随便你怎么叫 |
[13:49] | but we are doing this first thing after shift. | 但这是我们下班后的首要任务 |
[13:55] | I am really good at this stuff, Herrmann. | 我很擅长干这种事 赫尔曼 |
[13:57] | Once, in high school, my friends and I stole | 上高中的时候 我和朋友从生物实验室 |
[14:00] | a human skeleton from the bio lab and we propped it up | 偷了一副人类骨骼然后把它支在 |
[14:04] | behind the wheel of Mr. Gazaway’s minivan… | 盖萨维先生的小货车方向盘后面 |
[14:13] | When you get out of surgery, | 你从手术室出来的时候 |
[14:14] | I’ll be outside in the waiting room. | 我会在候诊室外面 |
[14:16] | I’m not going anywhere, Miriam. | 我哪都不会去 米里亚姆 |
[14:17] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里等你 |
[14:23] | Let’s get her prepped for intake. | 我们送她进去准备手术 |
[14:28] | Ms. Curtis, I’m Captain Alexa Hubble | 柯蒂斯女士 我是火警调查办公室的 |
[14:31] | with the Office of Fire Investigation. | 阿莱克萨·哈勃队长 |
[14:33] | I believe you’ve already met Lieutenant Severide. | 我向你已经见过西弗莱德副队了 |
[14:34] | Yes, hi. Thank you so much | 是的 你好 非常感谢 |
[14:36] | for what you did for Miriam. And for me. | 你为米里亚姆和我所做的一切 |
[14:40] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[14:40] | I guess it’s a pretty serious spinal injury | 我觉得她的脊柱受伤很严重 |
[14:42] | that the doctors need to get in there | 所以医生得进手术室才能弄明白 |
[14:44] | and see what they can do. I’m just praying for her. | 他们能做些什么 我只能为她祈祷 |
[14:47] | It’s nice of you to look after her like this. | 你人真好 这么热心地照顾她 |
[14:48] | She doesn’t have anyone else. | 她没有家人 |
[14:49] | Her husband died last year. | 她丈夫去年过世了 |
[14:55] | Was there any sign of Miles in the salon? | 发廊里找到迈尔斯了吗 |
[14:58] | My dog? | 就是我的狗 |
[15:00] | – No. – Well, that’s a good thing, right? | -没有 -好吧 这是件好事 对吧 |
[15:03] | Maybe he got out. | 也许他逃出去了 |
[15:05] | I need to ask you a few questions about the fire. | 我得问你几个关于火灾的问题 |
[15:06] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然 |
[15:12] | Where were you when the fire started? | 火烧起来的时候你在哪里 |
[15:14] | I don’t know when the fire started. | 我不知道火是什么时候烧起来的 |
[15:16] | I came in early to take Miles for his walk | 我早上去带迈尔斯去散步 |
[15:18] | and my salon was in flames. | 就发现我的发廊烧起来了 |
[15:20] | When I checked my security cameras, | 我看安防摄像头的时候看到 |
[15:23] | Miles was in there. | 迈尔斯在那儿 |
[15:25] | He was sleeping by the door. | 它在门边上睡觉 |
[15:26] | I was trying to find out | 我也想看看 |
[15:28] | how the fire started but–see? | 火是怎么烧起来的 但是 看到了吗 |
[15:31] | The camera stopped working– I guess because of the fire. | 摄像头出问题了 我想是因为起火了 |
[15:33] | – I don’t know. – It had cut out | -我也不知道 -它至少在火烧起来 |
[15:35] | at least a half an hour before the fire started. | 半小时之前就被切断了 |
[15:38] | How often do your cameras shut down like this? | 你的摄像头多久出现一次这样的情况 |
[15:40] | They’re just wi-fi cameras. | 它们就是无线网络摄像头 |
[15:42] | You know how that stuff goes in and out. | 你们也知道这种东西时好时坏 |
[15:44] | It’s a little strange, though, isn’t it? | 但这有点不对劲 不是吗 |
[15:46] | The timing? | 这个时间 |
[15:53] | You think I burned down my salon? | 你觉得我把自己的发廊烧了 |
[15:56] | It is too soon to make a determination, | 现在下结论还太早 |
[15:58] | but we are looking for the truth. | 但我们在调查真相 |
[15:59] | Well, here’s the truth. | 好吧 真相就是 |
[16:01] | I loved that salon. | 我爱那家发廊 |
[16:02] | It wasn’t ever going to make me rich, but it was my dream. | 它不会让我发财 但它是我的梦想 |
[16:05] | My own place where my clients could come and– | 那是我自己的地方 我的客户可以来 |
[16:09] | and hang out, and feel like they were at home with family. | 在那里放松 就像和家人在家里一样 |
[16:12] | Miriam is family. | 米里亚姆是我的家人 |
[16:13] | I would never put her in danger like that. | 我决不会像那样把她置于危险之中 |
[16:15] | Niya, no one’s accusing you of anything. | 娜雅 没人在指责你什么 |
[16:17] | She is! | 她就是在指责我 |
[16:18] | We’re just looking for answers, | 我们只是在寻找答案 |
[16:20] | and this is helpful, what you’re telling us. | 你告诉我们的信息很有帮助 |
[16:21] | You’re not going to get railroaded here, I promise you. | 我向你保证 我们不会轻率地下结论 |
[16:24] | You have to find whoever did this. | 你们必须查出是谁干的这件事 |
[16:26] | We’re gonna try like hell. That’s a guarantee. | 我们会拼尽全力的 我保证 |
[16:32] | Can you–can we get a copy of that whole video? | 你能给我们一份整段录像的复印件吗 |
[16:36] | Of course, yes. I-I can send you the link. | 当然可以 我会把链接发给你们的 |
[16:59] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, totally. | -一切都好吗 -是的 非常好 |
[17:05] | – You sure? – Yeah, it’s– | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[17:07] | it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:10] | I saw Kyle at Med. | 我在医院见了凯尔 |
[17:13] | And he gave you flowers? | 他给你送花了吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, no. I got these for the common room | 不 这些花是我要送去公共休息室的 |
[17:18] | but Mouch keeps complaining about his allergies | 但是穆奇一直在抱怨他的过敏症 |
[17:20] | so I was going to stash them under his bed. | 所以我打算把它们藏在他的床下 |
[17:29] | It was weird seeing Kyle. | 见到凯尔很奇怪 |
[17:32] | But it was also nice– | 但也蛮不错的 |
[17:34] | which is hard, you know? | 这很难 你知道吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[17:41] | It’s strange he hasn’t been around here, right? | 他最近都不来了 很奇怪 对吧 |
[17:43] | He used to come by once a week. | 他以前每周来一次 |
[17:47] | Has to be because of the break up. | 一定是因为分手 |
[17:51] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[17:56] | I feel responsible for all that. | 我觉得这一切都是我的责任 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, Brett. | 我很抱歉 布莱特 |
[18:01] | If I hadn’t been spinning out after that call– | 如果在那次电话之后我没有发脾气… |
[18:04] | If it hadn’t been you, it would’ve been | 如果不是你的话 也可能是 |
[18:05] | someone else here. It’s not your fault, Casey. | 任何一个这里的人 这不是你的错 凯西 |
[18:09] | Truth is, the relationship was a bad idea from the start… | 事实上 这段关系从一开始就不是个好主意 |
[18:13] | Seemed like you two had a good thing going. | 你们俩之前看起来还挺好的 |
[18:17] | We did. | 确实 |
[18:20] | But… | 但是 |
[18:21] | it’s time for me to move on and… | 是时候该向前看了 |
[18:25] | It’s just taking me longer than I thought it would. | 只是花的时间比我想象的要长 |
[18:29] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[18:30] | I still can’t walk past Gabby’s locker. | 我到现在还没法走过加比的储物柜 |
[18:39] | Ambulance 61, person injured, | 61号救护车 有人受伤 |
[18:41] | – 552 Webster Avenue… – Here. | -在韦伯斯特大街552号 -给你 |
[18:43] | You can put these in your office instead. | 你可以把这些放在办公室里 |
[19:00] | Hey, I know this place. I take spin classes here. | 我知道这个地方 我在这上过单车课 |
[19:05] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[19:07] | Oh, my God, Sylvia, | 天哪 希尔薇 |
[19:08] | I didn’t know you were a paramedic. | 我不知道你是个救护人员 |
[19:09] | Come on, you guys. You have to help this girl. | 你们快过来 你们得帮帮这女孩 |
[19:14] | She fell off her bike. It’s bad. | 她从单车上摔了下来 情况很糟糕 |
[19:17] | Okay, guys. Give us some space. | 大家请腾出一些空间来 |
[19:19] | Come on. Clear out, please. | 请清场 |
[19:20] | Look out, look out, look out. | 小心 小心 |
[19:21] | Let us get in there, guys. | 各位 我们进去吧 |
[19:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:35] | I don’t know what happened. One minute I’m spinning | 我不知道怎么回事 前一分钟我还在骑单车 |
[19:38] | And the next thing I know, this chick next to me goes | 然后 我旁边的那个女孩 |
[19:39] | flying forward off her bike, and there’s blood everywhere. | 就从单车上飞了下来 到处都是血 |
[19:41] | We got it, all right? Just step back. | 我们会处理的 好吗 请退后 |
[19:43] | Honey, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 你能听见我说话吗 |
[19:44] | – What’s your name? – Claire. | -你叫什么名字 -克莱尔 |
[19:45] | Claire? Okay, we’re gonna get you out | 克莱尔 好的 我们会带你出去的 |
[19:46] | in just a second, okay? | 马上就好 好吗 |
[19:49] | All right, looks like we’re gonna to have to cut her hair. | 看来我们得把她的头发剪掉了 |
[19:50] | Let’s wipe up some of this blood so I can get a good look. | 擦掉一些血 让我看得更清楚点 |
[19:53] | Can you give me some towels? | 你能给我几条毛巾吗 |
[19:56] | Hello? | 有听见吗 |
[19:58] | I-I got it. | 我去拿吧 |
[20:00] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[20:04] | Coming through. Here you go. | 我来了 给你 |
[20:06] | Thank you, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Hold her steady. | 稳住她 |
[20:17] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[20:21] | All right, she’s clear. | 好了 她没事了 |
[20:23] | Gonna have you lean up for me, okay? | 你先起身 好吗 |
[20:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:28] | You can hold on to me. | 你可以抓住我 |
[20:29] | Keep your chin up for me, sweetie. | 亲爱的 抬起下巴 |
[20:32] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[20:36] | – You good to go? – Yup. | -可以了吗 -嗯 |
[20:38] | Okay, just like that. | 好的 就这样 |
[20:41] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna have you stand up for me, okay? | 现在我要你站起来 好吗 |
[20:49] | Good, good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[20:50] | All right, let me just get you in there, okay? | 我帮你坐进轮椅 好吗 |
[20:54] | You’re doing just fine. Okay. | 你做得很好 好了 |
[20:57] | All right, Brett. On three. | 好了 布莱特 数三下 |
[20:59] | One–two–three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:06] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[21:08] | Um, yeah. Her vitals are stable. | 是的 她的生命体征稳定 |
[21:11] | Poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[21:12] | The way you handled it– total badass. | 你处理得真的太厉害了 |
[21:15] | Well, thanks for the towel assist. | 谢谢你的毛巾 |
[21:17] | Sorry about Jason. What a wuss. | 抱歉杰森说话有点急了 他真怂 |
[21:20] | Where are all the real men in Chicago, you know? | 芝加哥真正的男人都跑哪里去了 |
[21:22] | Not in spin class, I guess. | 我想应该不是在单车课上吧 |
[21:36] | Red One, what do you see? | 红一号 你发现什么了 |
[21:41] | – All clear. – Hey, Otis. | -安全 -奥蒂斯 |
[21:43] | – Red Two. – Right. | -红二号 -对哦 |
[21:46] | – Yes. – What do you got? | -是的 -你发现什么没有 |
[21:48] | Red Two is in position. Are we a go? | 红二号就位 要行动吗 |
[21:51] | Repeat, are we a go? | 重复 要行动吗 |
[21:54] | Yes, you are a go. | 是的 可以行动了 |
[22:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:02] | Hold up, hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[22:10] | – Go. – Okay, you are clear. | -去吧 -好了 你们可以去了 |
[22:13] | Go, get it done. | 去吧 把事情都搞定 |
[22:16] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 上上上上上上 |
[22:19] | Nice. | 很好 |
[22:21] | Hey, where do you think they keep it? | 你觉得他们放在哪了 |
[22:23] | Who cares? Just pick a compartment | 管他呢 随便找一个 |
[22:24] | – and dump the thing. – How’s this one? | -把东西扔进去就行 -这个怎么样 |
[22:26] | It literally doesn’t matter. | 随便 |
[22:38] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[22:42] | – Mouch– – Don’t! | -穆奇… -别 |
[22:45] | Gesundheit! | 祝你健康 |
[22:50] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[22:51] | I told you it was a cold. | 我就说是感冒 |
[22:53] | – You had it all along. – Klinginpill, | -原来一直在你们这 -柯灵皮尔 |
[22:55] | this does not concern you. | 这和你没关系 |
[22:56] | If you breathe a word of this to anyone… | 如果你把这事说出去… |
[22:59] | What’s it worth to you? | 对你们来说值多少呢 |
[23:04] | Red One, report. | 红一号 回答 |
[23:07] | Red Two, what’s your situation? | 红二号 报告位置 |
[23:15] | All right, this operation went sneakers up. | 好吧 这次行动是失败了 |
[23:16] | – Pull the ripcord. – Don’t got to tell me twice. | -走吧 -我知道 |
[23:18] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[23:28] | – So, I was thinking… – Hi. | -我在想… -你好 |
[23:30] | We should totally be dating. | 我们应该约会 |
[23:33] | Oh, no. No, sorry. | 不 不是 抱歉 |
[23:35] | What I mean is, we are more than capable of moving on. | 我的意思是 我们完全有能力走出来 |
[23:38] | We just need to be more proactive about finding dates. | 我们只是需要主动出击 寻找约会对象 |
[23:41] | – Okay. – So there’s this woman | -好吧 -有个姑娘 |
[23:43] | who teaches my spin class | 是我的健身教练 |
[23:44] | whom I think would be perfect for you. | 我觉得很适合你 |
[23:48] | A blind date? | 相亲 |
[23:49] | No, we could make it, like, a group thing. | 不是 我们可以叫大家一起 |
[23:50] | I’ll set up a little game night at my place. | 我在我家组织个游戏之夜 |
[23:52] | That way you get to know her, see what you think about her. | 那样你就可以认识她 看看感觉如何 |
[23:54] | No pressure. | 不需要有压力 |
[23:56] | You’d do that, right? | 你可以的 对吗 |
[24:00] | Kelly must still be at that arson scene. | 凯利肯定还在纵火现场 |
[24:03] | He is really throwing himself into this investigation. | 他对这次的调查真的很伤心 |
[24:05] | It’s all he talked about on shift. | 上班的时候就一直在说这个案子 |
[24:07] | Because it’s the perfect distraction | 因为那可以令他分散注意力 |
[24:09] | so that he doesn’t have to go through Benny’s stuff. | 不用想本尼的事 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:14] | Honestly, I’m worried about him. | 说实话 我很担心他 |
[24:17] | Do you think it would be dumb if I were to reach out | 你觉得我告诉他 |
[24:20] | and let him know that I’m here to talk, just as a friend? | 我可以听他倾诉 单纯作为朋友 这样傻吗 |
[24:23] | You know I’ll support you no matter what, but every time | 你知道无论怎样我都会支持你的 但每次 |
[24:25] | you have tried the friend route with Severide, | 你尝试和西弗莱德做朋友 |
[24:27] | it has gone south. | 都不成功 |
[24:29] | Well, maybe third time’s a charm? | 也许第三次可以 |
[24:32] | So much for, “Leave no man behind.” | 说什么”绝不抛弃同伴” |
[24:36] | Caper didn’t go so well? | 你们的恶作剧进展不顺利吗 |
[24:37] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[24:55] | There was another one. | 还有一个 |
[24:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:11] | These cameras are still connected. | 这些摄像头还处于连接状态 |
[25:14] | Niya could have disabled it from her phone, | 娜雅可能是从手机上断开了连接 |
[25:16] | though it’ll probably take a subpoena to find out. | 可能得申请传票查明了 |
[25:19] | I don’t know why you have it in for her. | 我不明白你为什么总和她过不去 |
[25:21] | I’m just going off of the evidence. | 我只看证据 |
[25:22] | Why are you taking her at face value? | 你为什么信她的一面之词 |
[25:24] | Because I trust my gut. | 因为我相信自己的直觉 |
[25:28] | – Who do I sue? – Hey, you can’t be in here. | -我应该告谁 -你不能进入这里 |
[25:30] | This is an active investigation. | 这里正在做调查 |
[25:32] | That’s okay, I just want to know who to sue, | 好 我只想知道我应该告谁 |
[25:34] | the power company or the landlord? | 电力公司还是房东 |
[25:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:37] | I live upstairs. | 我住在楼上 |
[25:38] | Got smoke damage everywhere. | 到处都被烟熏坏了 |
[25:41] | I mean, I know this was an electrical fire. | 我知道这是电起火 |
[25:43] | I just don’t know whose fault it is. | 我只是不知道是谁的错 |
[25:44] | What makes you think it was an electrical fire? | 你为什么觉得是电起火 |
[25:46] | Well, there was that outage before the fire. | 着火前停电了 |
[25:50] | So your power went out? | 所以你家停电了 |
[25:51] | Yeah, for, like, five minutes. | 是的 停了五分钟 |
[25:55] | – How long before the fire? – I don’t know. | -在火灾之前多久 -不知道 |
[25:58] | Maybe 20, 30 minutes? | 也许二三十分钟 |
[26:00] | Okay, well… | 好吧… |
[26:03] | We’re not sure who you should sue just yet, | 我们还不确定你应该起诉谁 |
[26:04] | but…we’ll let you know. | 但是… 有进展我们会告诉你的 |
[26:06] | Awesome. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:09] | That explains the cameras going out. | 那解释了摄像头关闭 |
[26:12] | Yeah, but who killed the power? | 是的 但是谁切断了电源 |
[26:32] | The case is intact, | 这是完好无损的 |
[26:34] | so unless someone had a tag tool… | 所以除非有人有工具… |
[26:35] | Well, that narrows the suspect pool down | 那嫌疑范围缩小到 |
[26:37] | to pretty much everyone at ComEd. | 通信局的每一个人 |
[26:39] | Hang on… | 等等… |
[26:43] | Rust. | 锈 |
[26:53] | Fresh cut on the locking tab. | 锁梢上面有新切口 |
[26:55] | Somebody stealthed their way into the meter. | 有人偷偷做了手脚 |
[26:57] | They turn the power off, the cameras go down, | 他们把电断了 摄像头关闭 |
[27:00] | they get inside, they do what they need to… | 他们进去 做了他们要做的事 |
[27:02] | And they turn the power back on. | 然后恢复电力 |
[27:04] | And no one’s the wiser. | 没人知道 |
[27:06] | Do you guys smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[27:15] | Does this look familiar to you? | 这对你来说熟悉吗 |
[27:17] | I don’t know. Why, should it? | 不知道 为什么这么问 应该熟悉吗 |
[27:36] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[28:01] | Arsonist cuts the power, kills the dog. | 纵火犯切断电源 杀了狗 |
[28:04] | Cameras, alarms. | 摄像头 警报 |
[28:06] | Everything goes offline. | 所有东西都处于脱机状态 |
[28:07] | They’re free to get inside, | 他们可以自由进入 |
[28:08] | douse the place with accelerant. | 往里面倒满催化剂 |
[28:10] | And set a timing device. That’s the key. | 设置一个时间装置 那是关键 |
[28:12] | They found one? | 他们找到了一个吗 |
[28:13] | No, but it was probably destroyed in the fire. | 没有 但可能在火灾中被毁坏了 |
[28:16] | Point is, the guy can set everything up, | 重点是 这个人能把一切都安排好 |
[28:19] | turn the power back on, put the locking tab back in place. | 恢复电力 把锁梢归位 |
[28:22] | It makes it look like an inside job… | 看起来像是内部人干的… |
[28:23] | And the arsonist is in the wind. | 纵火犯还会犯案 |
[28:25] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[28:28] | We’ve seen this before, right? | 我们以前见到过这类案子 对吗 |
[28:30] | What do you mean? Same M.O.? | 你什么意思 手法一致吗 |
[28:32] | Yeah– not the dog necessarily, | 是的 不算上狗 |
[28:35] | but the electric meter? | 而是电表这部分 |
[28:37] | – Refresh my memory? – I don’t know. | -我该想起什么吗 -我也不知道 |
[28:39] | It just feel familiar somehow. | 感觉很熟悉 |
[28:42] | Well… | 好吧… |
[28:44] | Whoever this guy is… | 不管这家伙是谁… |
[28:46] | he’s a nasty piece of work. | 他都是个不折不扣的人渣 |
[28:48] | We still keeping the old arson files in the blue office? | 我们之前的纵火案文件还在蓝办公室吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah, lumped in with all the non-arson cases. | 对 和非纵火案文件混在一起 |
[28:53] | It’ll take a while to go through it. | 要找的话得花上好一阵子 |
[28:55] | I got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[29:00] | Kevin Klinginpill? | 凯文·柯灵皮尔 |
[29:01] | Yeah, he filled in for Ritter a few weeks back? | 没错 他几周前开始顶替里特 |
[29:04] | – No, I remember. – Here’s the thing, Chief. | -我有印象 -是这样的 队长 |
[29:05] | He’s been stuck in the floater pool for ages, | 他这几年一直都飘来飘去 |
[29:08] | and he’d just really like to find a permanent home. | 而他想真正地安定下来 |
[29:11] | And? | 所以呢 |
[29:13] | And, well, we just thought, you know, maybe | 我们就在想 或许 |
[29:17] | 51 would be a good place for him? | 51消防队挺适合他 |
[29:20] | Herrmann, you hated Klinginpill. | 赫尔曼 你讨厌柯灵皮尔 |
[29:22] | In fact, his mere presence was an issue for you. | 他一出现就会让你心情大坏 |
[29:24] | I…didn’t really give him a fair shake. | 这是我自己单方面的偏见 |
[29:34] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:39] | Franz was right about the piercing nozzle. | 弗朗兹关于喷嘴的事说的没错 |
[29:40] | We had it all along, and we didn’t realize it. | 一直都在我们这里 但我们之前没意识到 |
[29:42] | We tried to sneak it back over there, | 我们试图把它偷偷地放回去 |
[29:43] | but Klinginpill caught us. | 但被柯灵皮尔抓了现行 |
[29:44] | Yeah, thanks to Sneezy over here. | 是啊 都是这个鼻涕精惹的祸 |
[29:46] | So now I have to give Klinginpill a home | 所以现在为了堵住柯灵皮尔的嘴 |
[29:47] | in order to keep him quiet. | 我就得把他留在这里 |
[29:49] | I’m afraid so… | 恐怕是这样… |
[29:50] | It’s that or you get to call Chief Lydon and eat crow. | 不这样你就只能打电话给莱登队长承认错误了 |
[29:53] | We’re real sorry about this, Chief. | 我们真的很抱歉 队长 |
[29:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:02] | You know, Klinginpill probably won’t last too long | 等柯灵皮尔发现这里的工作并不清闲 |
[30:05] | once he finds out what a busy house this is. | 他可能也不会想久待 |
[30:08] | Hey, Steve. Wallace. | 你好 史蒂夫 是我华莱士 |
[30:11] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道个歉 |
[30:13] | Turns out my men had your nozzle after all. | 原来你们的喷嘴还真的一直在我的人手上 |
[30:16] | Should be back in your hands now, though. | 应该很快能送到你们那里 |
[30:18] | Let me extend an olive branch by sending these knuckleheads | 作为补偿 我愿意让这些蠢货过去 |
[30:21] | over to wash all your rigs from stem to stern. | 把你们的云梯车洗的干干净净的 |
[30:25] | Sound good? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 那好 |
[30:27] | You take care. | 保重 |
[30:30] | Will there be anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[30:32] | I guess not. Thank you, Chief. | 没了 谢谢你 队长 |
[30:39] | Next time, try an antihistamine. | 下一次 试试抗组胺剂药吧 |
[30:50] | what is all this? | 这是干什么 |
[30:51] | Every arson 51 has ever responded to. | 51消防队接到的纵火案 |
[30:55] | Something about the salon fire… | 发廊起火的那案子… |
[30:57] | I’ve seen it before. | 我之前见到过 |
[31:02] | Isn’t OFI looking into it? | 火警调查办没在调查吗 |
[31:03] | Yeah, but you know. Two heads better than one. | 他们在处理 但人多力量大 |
[31:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:11] | Nothing. You just… | 没什么 你… |
[31:12] | you said you were gonna head up to Benny’s cabin after shift. | 你说你下班以后要去本尼的木屋 |
[31:17] | Cabin’s not going anywhere. | 木屋也跑不了 |
[31:20] | Well–and all that stuff in your car? | 那你车里的那些东西呢 |
[31:23] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[31:26] | I don’t know. Maybe going through it, | 我也不知道 或许该放下了 |
[31:29] | getting up to the cabin… | 去木屋那边… |
[31:31] | might be cathartic somehow. | 或许能解开心结 |
[31:35] | I’ll get there… | 我会去的… |
[31:36] | but I want to figure this out first. | 但我想先把这件事搞清楚 |
[31:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | I’m around, you know, if you need any help | 如果需要帮助的话 我就在这里 |
[31:48] | sorting out the cabin or whatever. | 整理木屋什么的 |
[31:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:06] | Okay, let’s get this party started! | 好 派对开始吧 |
[32:08] | All right, where’s Chloe? | 好啊 克洛伊哪儿去了 |
[32:11] | She had a work thing. | 她还在工作 |
[32:12] | She’ll be here later. | 她晚点过来 |
[32:14] | What year was Pluto discovered? | 冥王星是什么时候被发现的 |
[32:17] | A: 1922, B: 1925, | A 1922年 B 1925年 |
[32:21] | or C: 1930! | 还是C 1930年 |
[32:23] | Are you serious with this? | 你没在开玩笑吧 |
[32:25] | Yeah, how about music and film questions? | 是啊 要不来点音乐影视类的问题 |
[32:27] | – Thirty seconds. – Oh, my God. | -还有30秒作答 -天哪 |
[32:28] | Any geography questions? I’m pretty good with those. | 有地理问题吗 我很擅长的 |
[32:30] | Oh, me too. I used to have a globe by my bed when I was little, | 我也是 我小时候床边摆着一个地球仪 |
[32:33] | and I’d spin that thing around when I was falling asleep. | 我睡觉的时候会把它转起来 |
[32:36] | What about you? What’s your category? | 你呢 你擅长什么 |
[32:37] | Uh, definitely not geography. | 我不擅长地理这是肯定的 |
[32:39] | I still get lost in Chicago all the time | 我在芝加哥还是会迷路 |
[32:41] | and I grew up here. | 而且我是土生土长的 |
[32:51] | Uh, the margaritas are so good, Sylvie. | 玛格丽特真好喝 希尔薇 |
[32:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. They really are. | 是啊 真的很好喝 |
[32:58] | – Ten seconds. – Fine, fine. | -还有10秒 -好吧 好吧 |
[33:01] | B: 1925. | 我选B 1925年 |
[33:03] | C: 1930. | 应该是C 1930年 |
[33:04] | Have none of you taken a single science class? | 你们这群人都没上过科学课吗 |
[33:06] | Easy, killer. Game night is supposed to be fun. | 放松 扫兴的家伙 游戏只是游戏 |
[33:11] | Um, okay. Let’s switch to charades. | 好了 我们换猜字游戏吧 |
[33:13] | – Yes! – All right, come on. | -棒 -好 开始了 |
[33:17] | – TV show. – Oh, okay. | -电视剧 -好 |
[33:18] | Now we’re talking. | 我们在说话 |
[33:20] | – Wait! – Uh, no, that’s one word. | -等等 -不对 是一个词 |
[33:22] | I mean, never played charades before? | 以前没玩过猜字游戏吗 |
[33:26] | You know, you’re really mean on game night. | 你知道游戏之夜的你很毒舌 |
[33:31] | That was a genuine question! | 我是在认真地提问 |
[33:33] | I wasn’t being mean. | 我不是毒舌 |
[33:34] | All right, let’s keep going. | 好了 继续吧 |
[33:36] | TV show, one word. | 电视剧 一个词 |
[33:39] | – Uh, driver… – “Riverdale”! | -司机… -《河谷镇》 |
[33:41] | Uh, “Speed Racer”! | 《极速赛车手》 |
[33:42] | No, it’s “Top Gear”! | 不 是《英国疯狂汽车秀》 |
[33:44] | Uh, you are climbing something. | 你在攀爬什么东西 |
[33:49] | – “Emergency”! – Yes! | -《急诊室》 -对了 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:53] | There’s a TV show called “Emergency”? | 有个叫《急诊室》的电视剧吗 |
[33:56] | How in the hell…? | 你怎么会… |
[34:02] | That was impressive. | 真厉害 |
[34:04] | He’s great, right? | 他很不错吧 |
[34:06] | Really great. | 真的很不错 |
[34:08] | All right, ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[34:15] | Hey, Severide. Somebody to see you. | 西弗莱德 有人找你 |
[34:20] | Hey, Niya. | 娜雅 |
[34:25] | I’m really sorry about your dog. | 我很遗憾你的狗死了 |
[34:29] | – I didn’t start that fire. – I know. | -不是我放的火 -我知道 |
[34:30] | – We’re way past that theory. – You have to find whoever did. | -我们没有觉得是你 -你们得查出是谁 |
[34:33] | We’re going to do everything we can, I promise. | 我保证我们会尽全力 |
[34:35] | No, you have to find him. | 不 你必须找到他 |
[34:38] | The surgeons couldn’t help her. | 医生无能为力 |
[34:41] | Miriam. | 米里亚姆 |
[34:43] | She’ll never walk again. | 她再也没法走路了 |
[35:03] | – Hubble. – Lieutenant. | -哈勃 -副队 |
[35:05] | Something about this case was nagging at me, | 我一直在想着案子的事 |
[35:07] | like I’ve seen it before. | 我以前好像见过这样的案子 |
[35:08] | But I’ve gone back over every arson case | 但是我翻阅了51队十年来遇到的 |
[35:10] | at 51 over the last ten years and I can’t find it. | 所有纵火案 但是一无所获 |
[35:12] | I was hoping I could go through your system, maybe… | 我想能不能用你的系统 也许… |
[35:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:21] | the timing device. | 定式装置 |
[35:22] | We actually overlooked it at first thinking it was just | 我们一开始忽视了 以为只是发廊 |
[35:24] | something the salon used for color treatments. | 用来染色的东西 |
[35:27] | Then we noticed that insulated wire taped to the side | 然后我们发现贴在侧面的绝缘线 |
[35:29] | and the charred remains of a matchstick | 以及一小段烧剩的火柴梗 |
[35:31] | preserved under tape on the pointer. | 都贴在指针后的胶带上 |
[35:32] | So start the timer and the matchstick rotates | 只要开启定时器 火柴会转下来 |
[35:35] | and then hits the wires and– | 点燃电线 然后… |
[35:37] | – Son of a bitch. – What? What’s wrong? | -混蛋 -怎么了 |
[35:40] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我就是… |
[35:44] | Need to check something. | 得去确认点东西 |
[35:53] | Hey guys, make sure you get the wheel wells. | 伙计们 一定要洗干净轮胎 |
[35:56] | Lotta road salt up in there. | 里面蹭上了好多路盐 |
[35:58] | – Buzz off, Klinginpill. – I’m just saying. | -少多嘴 柯灵皮尔 -我只是提醒一下 |
[36:00] | Hey, you know, we’re real sorry | 我们真的很遗憾 |
[36:02] | we couldn’t get you a permanent spot over at 51. | 没给你搞到51队的安稳职位 |
[36:05] | Oh, that’s okay. Franz brought me on full time here at 27. | 没关系 弗朗兹提我到27队全职上班了 |
[36:10] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -认真的吗 -没错 |
[36:11] | He thought I was full of it when I told him | 当我告诉他你们把喷水嘴拿回来了 |
[36:13] | you brought back the piercing nozzle, | 他觉得我在胡扯 |
[36:15] | but Boden confirmed it. | 不过后来博登打电话来确认了 |
[36:17] | Suddenly I’m looking pretty good. | 我的形象突然就高大了起来 |
[36:19] | Oh, that’s great. Really, good for you. | 那真是太棒了 恭喜你 |
[36:24] | Sorry. Careful there. | 抱歉 小心点 |
[36:28] | You guys are the best. | 你们最好了 |
[36:31] | Thanks for all you did for me. | 谢谢你们为我做的一切 |
[36:33] | Having a permanent home, it’s gonna change my life. | 我有了一个稳定的家 我的人生都改变了 |
[36:42] | That was an amazing class. | 这节课真是太棒了 |
[36:44] | Thanks! I just heard from Claire. | 谢了 我刚跟克莱尔通了电话 |
[36:47] | Stitches are coming out next week. | 下周就能拆线了 |
[36:48] | She swears she’ll be back. | 她发誓她马上就会回来 |
[36:50] | Oh, good for her. | 太好了 |
[36:53] | Look. I know it got a little rowdy | 听着 我知道那晚游戏之夜 |
[36:55] | at the end of the party the other night, | 后来有点闹得不开心 |
[36:56] | so I’m not sure if you had a chance | 我不知道你和凯西 |
[36:57] | to exchange numbers with Casey, | 有没有机会交换了电话号码 |
[36:58] | but I’m sure he’d be cool with me giving you his info. | 但他肯定不会介意我把他的信息给你 |
[37:01] | he is an awesome guy. | 他人很不错 |
[37:03] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:04] | See, I told you I wouldn’t steer you wrong. | 看 我就说我不会坑你的吧 |
[37:06] | Yeah, the thing is… | 事实上 |
[37:09] | He’s not your type? | 他不是你的菜吗 |
[37:10] | Sylvie… | 希尔薇 |
[37:13] | you’re the one who should be with Matt Casey, not me. | 你才是应该和马特·凯西在一起的人 而不是我 |
[37:17] | – You know that, right? – What? | -你自己也知道的 对吧 -什么 |
[37:19] | Oh, no! No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[37:21] | He was married to my best friend. | 他娶了我最好的朋友 |
[37:23] | – Okay. – No, he’s definitely– | -好吧 -不 他绝对… |
[37:24] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[37:25] | Come on, I sat next to the two of you the whole night. | 拜托 我那晚就坐在你们俩身边 |
[37:28] | You were meant for each other. | 你们俩是天造地设的一对 |
[37:41] | Matt. | 马特 |
[37:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[37:47] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:49] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[37:50] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[37:52] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[37:55] | When you and Sylvie broke up, | 你和希尔薇分手 |
[37:57] | the whole point of that was so the relationship | 是为了不让你们的感情 |
[38:00] | wouldn’t interfere with your job. | 干涉到你们的工作 |
[38:02] | – Right? – That’s right. | -对吧 -没错 |
[38:09] | But I haven’t been checking in | 但是我最近 |
[38:11] | on the folks at 51 very much, have I? | 都没怎么去看过51队 对吗 |
[38:13] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[38:16] | I was just trying to be sensitive to Sylvie. | 我只是想照顾一下希尔薇的情绪 |
[38:20] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[38:22] | But she’s tough. | 但她很坚强的 |
[38:25] | And she can handle a little awkwardness from time to time. | 她能应付偶尔的一点小尴尬 |
[38:29] | And the gang at 51 needs you. | 51队的大伙需要你 |
[38:31] | It would be good for us and for Sylvie. | 这样对我们和希尔薇都好 |
[38:38] | Then I’ll be there. | 那我会去的 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:47] | She is tough… | 她很坚强 |
[38:49] | isn’t she? | 是吗 |
[38:52] | She is. She’s a great girl. | 是的 她是个好女孩 |
[38:57] | The best. | 最好的 |
[40:13] | 多曼火灾 林肯公园 2004年 | |
[40:48] | I know who torched the hair salo. | 我知道发廊是谁烧的了 |
[40:51] | Someone my dad was hunting for 15 years. | 一个我父亲追查了15年的人 |