时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You ever noticed how Severide only stays till closing | 你有没有发现西弗莱德只有在你当班的时候 |
[00:07] | on the nights you’re working? | 才会待到关门才走 |
[00:08] | It’s just a coincidence. | 这只是个巧合 |
[00:09] | It’s his way of solidifying that we’re buddies now. | 这是他在向我强调我们现在是朋友 |
[00:12] | But you’re cool with the buddy thing, right? | 不过你能接受当朋友的对吧 |
[00:14] | That’s what you wanted? | 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[00:15] | Oh, yeah. Totally. | 当然 |
[00:17] | I can’t get her off my mind. | 我忘不了她 |
[00:18] | If you’re not ready to step up and be worthy | 如果你没有准备好负起责任 配得上史黛拉 |
[00:21] | of Stella, then you need to back the hell up. | 那你最好还是退下 |
[00:23] | Let her move on. | 让她放下这段感情 |
[00:32] | Yuck. Still? | 还在下啊 |
[00:34] | Every time I think it’s calming down, it gets worse. | 我每次以为要小点了都会下得更大 |
[00:37] | Hasn’t slowed all day. | 一整天都没歇过 |
[00:39] | The weather app says | 天气预报说 |
[00:40] | it’s supposed to let up around dawn, | 下到半夜会停 |
[00:42] | but then three storm cloud icons in a row. | 但是接下来连着三天都有暴雨 |
[00:48] | I’m gonna turn this into a positive. | 我觉得这算塞翁失马 |
[00:50] | This rain gives me an excuse to blow off my date tomorrow. | 这场雨让我有借口推掉明天的约会了 |
[00:54] | – With who? – That babe. | -和谁 -那个宝贝 |
[00:56] | Works at the mobile command rig at 90. | 在移动指挥台工作的 |
[00:59] | I thought she was straight. | 我以为她是直的 |
[01:01] | So did she. | 她也这么以为 |
[01:04] | I–I’ve been debating whether it’s a good idea. | 我一直在矛盾这是不是个好主意 |
[01:07] | I have a whole different take | 我可是对办公室恋情 |
[01:09] | on the “Dating in the department” Thing. | 抱有完全不敢恭维的情绪 |
[01:11] | Believe me, it is not worth the trouble. | 相信我 那么大的麻烦不值得费 |
[01:14] | You and the chaplain were really cute together. | 你当初和牧师在一起时挺好的 |
[01:18] | Until we weren’t. | 然后分手了 |
[01:20] | I mean, the point is it’s a big world | 我的意思是 这世界上 |
[01:22] | filled with a whole bunch of people | 有那么多人 |
[01:23] | that I don’t have to bump into at work. | 我没必要盯着工作上会遇到的人 |
[01:26] | I’m not saying you’re wrong. | 我没说你错 |
[01:27] | I’m just saying, when you find that someone | 我只是说 当你找到了 |
[01:30] | that you really click with, | 真正心意相通的人 |
[01:33] | all the rules | 那这些 |
[01:34] | of who you should or shouldn’t date | 该不该约会的规则 |
[01:36] | go out the window. | 早就丢爪哇国去了 |
[01:41] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去加点咖啡 |
[01:44] | Action Four alert: Reports of gunfire | 行动4新闻台警报 据称罗斯福路 |
[01:47] | at Roosevelt Road near Clinton Street | 近克林顿路端南环 |
[01:48] | in the South Loop– | 有枪声 |
[01:49] | Roosevelt and Clinton. Isn’t that where engine went? | 罗斯福路和克林顿路 水罐车不是去那里了吗 |
[01:51] | I think they caught a fire at Roosevelt and Canal. | 他们应该在罗斯福路和运河路卷入交火了 |
[01:54] | Where you been, Severide? | 你去哪里了 西弗莱德 |
[01:55] | Uh, paperwork in my office. | 在我办公室处理文件 |
[01:57] | No, I mean off shift. | 不 我是说下班后 |
[01:59] | We–we haven’t seen you in Molly’s lately. | 我们最近在莫利酒吧都没看到你 |
[02:05] | I–just been slammed. | 我就是太累了 |
[02:06] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | Well, get your butt back on the bar stools. | 赶紧给我坐会吧台前来 |
[02:09] | You’re good for business. | 你现在可是黄金单身汉 |
[02:10] | You know what would be better is putting out pretzels. | 供应胡椒卷饼肯定更好 |
[02:12] | – I’ve been telling Kidd this. – Oh, yeah, that’s it. | -我一直在和基德这么说 -没错 |
[02:16] | I have a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[02:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:19] | I was reading about these last-minute plane deals | 我在看这些报名购买最后时刻 |
[02:20] | where you sign up to fly | 取消航班的 |
[02:22] | any place there’s a cancellation. | 机票协议 |
[02:23] | Could be South Africa, Japan, | 有南美 日本 |
[02:25] | some island off the coast of Scotland. | 苏格兰海岸线边的某个岛屿 |
[02:28] | You don’t know until they call. | 在他们打来电话前 根本不知道是哪里 |
[02:30] | What? | 什么 |
[02:31] | Guaranteed adventure. Spin the wheel. | 十足的冒险 碰碰运气 |
[02:33] | Go wherever they tell you. | 他们要你去哪里就去哪里 |
[02:35] | That’s how you end up in a Turkish prison somewhere. | 然后你就会被丢进土耳其的监狱里 |
[02:37] | Turkey, Capp. | 是土耳其 卡普 |
[02:38] | Turkish prisons are in Turkey. | 土耳其的监狱在土耳其 |
[02:42] | I–I get two furloughs a year. | 我一年有两次休假 |
[02:44] | I want to know where I’m going. | 我想去我知道去哪里的地方 |
[02:48] | Oh, no, no, don’t. Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不不不 不要 不要 |
[02:50] | Do not, do not, don’t– | 不要 不要 |
[02:53] | Chief, the electricity’s been stuttering all night. | 局长 今晚电流一直在涌动 |
[02:55] | TV’s one thing, | 电视是一回事 |
[02:56] | but if it starts affecting the radio or alarms– | 但是如果影响到无线电或者警报 |
[02:59] | I’m aware. I’ve spoken to facilities. | 我明白 我和设备科说过了 |
[03:01] | – What’d they say? – They’re sending someone. | -他们怎么说 -他们派人来 |
[03:03] | “Dateline” Is on in 15 minutes. | 《美国报道》还有15分钟就要播了 |
[03:05] | Well, you are more than welcome to go outside | 你可以出去 |
[03:07] | and wait for them to arrive. | 等他们来 |
[03:21] | It’s nasty out there. | 这天气太糟糕了 |
[03:22] | Ah, it’s not too bad. | 不算太赖 |
[03:24] | It helped us knock that fire down, | 还帮我们扑灭了火呢 |
[03:26] | so I’m not complaining. | 所以我觉得还行 |
[03:28] | News was saying something about gunshots near your call. | 听说你们出警地附近有什么枪案 |
[03:31] | Uh, I don’t know about that, but ours was a roof fire. | 我不知道 但我们出去处理屋顶起火的 |
[03:35] | Barely had to hit it with the firehose, so– | 得用消防水带才能勉强够上 所以… |
[03:37] | oh, let’s go! | 快走 |
[03:40] | “Dateline” Is starting. | 《美国报道》要播了 |
[03:41] | Oh, prepare yourself for disappointment. | 准备好大失所望吧 |
[03:43] | The power’s been glitching. We currently have no TV. | 电流不稳定 我们现在没有电视看 |
[04:10] | Hey, Chief. | 局长 |
[04:11] | Mouch said that the power’s on the fritz. | 穆奇说电流不稳定 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:15] | I’ll get the flashlights | 我去拿点手电筒 |
[04:16] | in case there’s a complete blackout. | 以防万一完全停电 |
[04:18] | I’ll check the backup generator, | 我去确认备用发电机 |
[04:19] | make sure she’s ready. | 还能用 |
[04:21] | – Well, you call facilities? – Yes, they’re sending someone. | -你练习设备科了吗 -他们要派人来了 |
[04:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | – Gentlemen. – Hey, Chief. | -先生们 -队长 |
[04:28] | I’m Radermacher, this is Burrell. | 我是雷德马赫 这是伯勒尔 |
[04:30] | We’re–hear the storm is wreaking havoc on your lights. | 我们听说风暴要把你们的灯给打灭了 |
[04:33] | Ah, there we go. | 又来了 |
[04:35] | Looks like loose burnies in the mains | 看来是主线路有所松动 |
[04:36] | made all the systems go verkakte. | 所以所有系统都变得不稳定了 |
[04:38] | Uh, can you point us to your utility closet? | 能带我们去你们的设备间吗 |
[04:40] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:42] | Is it just me, | 只有我觉得 |
[04:43] | or the guy on the left is super-hot? | 左边这家伙特别帅气 |
[04:45] | Or you put something in my coffee | 还是你在我的咖啡里加了点料 |
[04:48] | and I’m hallucinating. | 导致我出现幻觉了 |
[04:49] | No, he’s definitely cute, | 不 他真的很帅 |
[04:51] | but before you get too excited, | 但是你先别激动 |
[04:53] | let me tell you the sad tale of Hazmat Zack. | 让我来告诉你哈扎姆·扎克的悲伤故事 |
[04:56] | What–Hazmat who? | 什么哈扎姆 |
[04:57] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:07] | Listen, there’s a good chance that I could be seeing things, | 听着 很可能是我想多了 |
[05:09] | but when Otis observed | 但是当奥蒂斯发现 |
[05:12] | that Severide has not been coming into Molly’s, | 西弗莱德最近都没去莫利酒吧了 |
[05:14] | I saw a–a look between you. | 我看到了你们交换了一下眼神 |
[05:18] | – Otis and me? – You and Severide. | -奥蒂斯和我 -你和西弗莱德 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:25] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[05:26] | Like I said, I have been in my own head | 就像我之前说的 他一直在我脑子里 |
[05:29] | so much with him | 挥之不去 |
[05:30] | that I don’t know down from up. | 所以我没法全面地看待问题 |
[05:31] | I–I’m looking for explanations anywhere I can find them, | 我也一直想搞清楚原因 |
[05:35] | ’cause one minute he’s saying things like, | 因为他前一分钟还在说 |
[05:37] | “There’s only one you,” | 你是唯一的 |
[05:39] | and then the next, he’s cold as an iceberg. | 然后下一分钟 他就冷若冰霜 |
[05:41] | So I–I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy. | 所以我也不知道为什么 也许是我疯了 |
[05:43] | – That’s an explanation. – No, no. | -这就是原因 -不 不 |
[05:45] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:47] | I mean, I’ve known Severide a short time, | 我是说 我认识西弗莱德的时间不长 |
[05:51] | but it also sounds like Severide being Severide. | 但这听起来确实是西弗莱德会做的事 |
[05:57] | True. | 没错 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:03] | Hey, did one of you goofballs grab my gloves | 你们哪个傻瓜拿了我的手套 |
[06:06] | or did I leave them on the rig? | 还是我把它们落在车上了 |
[06:08] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:32] | Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[06:34] | Boden wants me checking lights | 博登让我检查一下 |
[06:36] | for the facilities guys. | 检修员用的灯 |
[06:37] | The ones out here look good. | 这里的灯看上去很好 |
[07:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:17] | My name’s Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[07:19] | I’m a firefighter here. | 我是这里的消防员 |
[07:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:27] | Do you want to… | 你想… |
[07:28] | Maybe come out of it? | 出来吗 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Just hold on a second. | 等我一会 |
[07:47] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[07:51] | – Found him in here. – Who? | -我发现他在这里 -谁 |
[07:53] | Not sure where he came from. | 不知道他是从哪里来的 |
[08:03] | What’s your name, sweetie? | 你叫什么名字 宝贝 |
[08:09] | Well, I’m Sylvie… | 好吧 我叫希尔薇… |
[08:12] | and this is | 你找的这个 |
[08:13] | a pretty cool hideout spot you found. | 藏匿点还真不错 |
[08:16] | You mind if I sit with you for a little bit? | 你介意我跟你一起坐会吗 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna move this out of the way. | 我先把这个挪开 |
[08:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:30] | Are your parents here? | 你父母也在这里吗 |
[08:32] | Did they come with you? | 他们跟你一起来了吗 |
[08:37] | I’m sure someone is looking for you. | 肯定有人正在找你 |
[08:39] | Do you want us to call them? | 你想让我们给他们打电话吗 |
[08:45] | I’ll tell the chief. | 我去通知局长 |
[08:56] | I’m just gonna stay right here with you. | 我就在这儿陪你 |
[08:57] | Is that okay? | 行吗 |
[09:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Little boy in the turnout room. | 装备室里有个小男孩 |
[09:06] | Five, six years old. | 大概五六岁 |
[09:08] | – Where’d he come from? – No idea. | -从哪里来的 -不知道 |
[09:10] | You think he belongs to the electricians? | 你觉得是电工的孩子吗 |
[09:13] | Maybe. Hey, Otis. | 也许吧 奥蒂斯 |
[09:15] | Can you ask the facilities guys | 你能不能问问设备科的人 |
[09:16] | if they brought a little boy with them? | 有没有带着个小男孩 |
[09:19] | You got it, Cap. | 好的 队长 |
[09:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:22] | Some kid wandered unattended into our turnout room. | 有个没人管的孩子进了装备室 |
[09:24] | Brett’s in there with him. | 布莱特在那陪他 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna go see if she needs some help. | 我去看看她需不需要帮忙 |
[09:28] | – Okay. – Is he hurt? | -好 -他受伤了吗 |
[09:31] | I didn’t see anything on the outside, | 表面上什么都看不出来 |
[09:33] | but he looked like some of the accident victims | 但他看起来像我们从燃烧残骸里 |
[09:35] | we pull out of burning wreckage. | 拖出来的事故受害者 |
[09:37] | You know the looks in their eyes. | 你见过他们那种眼神 |
[09:40] | Oh, man, it’s getting nastier out there. | 兄弟 天气越来越差了 |
[09:44] | – No go, Cap. – Yeah, my kid’s at home. | -不是 队长 -对 我的孩子在家 |
[09:47] | I’ve got none of my own. | 我还没孩子呢 |
[09:49] | Uh, can you show me where the chief’s office is? | 能告诉我局长办公室在哪吗 |
[09:52] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:54] | Hey, Cruz, can you find Ritter and Tuesday? | 克鲁兹 能把里特和星期二找来吗 |
[09:56] | Maybe the dog will help coax him out. | 也许狗能把他哄出来 |
[09:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:00] | Yeah, okay, sounds good. | 对 好的 听着不错 |
[10:02] | I just wanted to let you know. | 我只是想通知你一声 |
[10:03] | Yeah, all right, Bill. | 对 好 比尔 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:06] | So that was the 911 call center. | 我刚才打给911呼叫中心 |
[10:08] | I have alerted them to our electrical problems | 通知他们我们的电路问题 |
[10:10] | just in case it affects our notification system. | 以免万一影响到我们的警报系统 |
[10:14] | Uh, it shouldn’t. | 应该不会的 |
[10:18] | Uh, well, yeah. Maybe–maybe it could. | 好吧 对 也许 也许会 |
[10:21] | We’re going to need to get onto your roof, Chief. | 我们要到屋顶上去 局长 |
[10:23] | The burnies outside? | 外面的电路烧掉了 |
[10:24] | The ones below the weather head. | 就在防雨罩下面 |
[10:25] | They’re arcing out. | 电弧断了 |
[10:26] | I might need to open them up and reconnect all three phases. | 我可能需要把三相电路打开 全部重新接 |
[10:28] | Yeah, could we get help with a ladder? | 对 能帮我们找个梯子吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah. Hey, Capp, Tony. | 当然 卡普 托尼 |
[10:32] | Help these guys with a ladder up to the roof. | 帮这两个伙计找把爬上屋顶的梯子 |
[10:34] | – On it, Chief. – Let’s go. | -马上就去 局长 -走吧 |
[10:37] | Captain? | 队长 |
[10:38] | We got a situation. | 我这边有紧急情况 |
[10:44] | Found him hiding in here. | 发现他就藏在这里 |
[11:00] | You get caught up in the storm, son? | 你是被暴风雨困住了吗 孩子 |
[11:05] | Hey, this is our chief. | 这是我们局长 |
[11:07] | He’s in charge of the whole firehouse. | 他负责管理整个消防局 |
[11:10] | He wants to help you. | 他想帮你 |
[11:13] | We all do. | 我们都想帮你 |
[11:17] | But we need you to answer us if you can. | 但你得尽量回答我们的问题 |
[11:24] | Okay, it’s okay. | 好吧 没事 |
[11:25] | You just take all the time you need. | 你想考虑多久都行 |
[11:27] | I’ll be here when you’re ready. | 你准备好之前我会一直在这里陪你 |
[11:33] | Chief, do you mind taking 61 out of service? | 局长 能让61号救护车先停止服务吗 |
[11:54] | Okay, how long do you figure he’s been in there? | 好 你们觉得他在那里待了多久了 |
[11:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:57] | He looks traumatized. | 他看上去受过创伤 |
[11:59] | I’m gonna call CPD, | 我去打给芝加哥警署 |
[12:00] | see if anyone’s phoned in missing a child. | 看看有没有关于失踪儿童的报警 |
[12:02] | I’m sure they’ll want to send a patrol. | 他们肯定会派巡警来 |
[12:04] | Patrol’s a good idea. | 派巡警来也不错 |
[12:05] | I’ll get some guys together to walk the block, | 我找几个人一起在附近的街区走走 |
[12:07] | knock on a few doors. | 敲门问问 |
[12:08] | We’ll make sure there’s no obvious answers around here. | 我们先确保附近找不到明确的答案 |
[12:11] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你们一起去 |
[12:12] | We’ll keep trying to see if he’ll let us examine him, | 我们再试试看他会不会让我们给他做检查 |
[12:14] | make sure the trauma isn’t physical. | 确保他身体没有受伤 |
[12:18] | Let’s get to it. | 去吧 |
[12:29] | My, uh–my car broke down outside. | 我 我的车在外面抛锚了 |
[12:31] | Saw your firehouse. | 正好看到你们消防局 |
[12:33] | I’m a firefighter too, | 我也是个消防员 |
[12:34] | driving from Detroit to Green Bay. | 从底特律开到格林贝 |
[12:35] | No kidding? Welcome to 51. | 认真的吗 欢迎来到51局 |
[12:38] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -当然了 |
[12:39] | I was hoping I could, uh, duck inside for a bit, | 我希望我可以 在里面躲一会儿 |
[12:41] | ride out the storm. | 躲一下暴雨 |
[12:42] | I think it’s just a fuse, but with this rain– | 我觉得只是保险丝的问题 但是这个雨 |
[12:45] | Nah, always happy to help a fellow smoke-eater. | 没事儿 我很高兴能帮到同僚消防员 |
[12:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | We’re gonna do a quick canvass of the neighborhood | 我要对街区做一个快速筛查 |
[12:51] | and make sure this kid’s parents | 确保这孩子的父母 |
[12:52] | aren’t in a bad way somewhere nearby. | 没有出什么情况 |
[12:54] | – He say anything? – Hasn’t spoken at all. | -他说什么了吗 -什么也没说 |
[12:57] | We got a lost kid situation. | 我们这儿捡了个孩子 |
[12:59] | How can I help? | 我能做点什么 |
[13:01] | Firefighter from Detroit coming in to escape the storm. | 一个来自底特律的消防员来躲暴风雨 |
[13:04] | – Matt Casey. – John Garrett. | -马特·凯西 -约翰·加勒特 |
[13:05] | Nice to meet you, John. | 很高兴认识你 约翰 |
[13:07] | We’ve got all the help we need at the moment. | 我们现在的人手够了 |
[13:08] | Hey, Kidd, grab your rain gear along with Clarence, | 基德 跟克莱伦斯带上你们的雨具 |
[13:11] | Jessie, and Mike, and come with me on a canvass. | 杰西 麦克 跟我来 去做快速筛查 |
[13:13] | Uh, okay, coffee pot’s in the common room. | 咖啡壶在公共休息室 |
[13:17] | Give us about a half an hour and, uh, I’ll grab a toolbox. | 给我们半个小时 我去拿个工具箱 |
[13:19] | We can fix your car. | 我们可以修好你的车 |
[13:20] | Cup of coffee in a dry firehouse | 在干燥的消防站喝杯咖啡 |
[13:22] | till the weather breaks sounds good to me. | 等待雨停 听起来不错 |
[13:24] | You got it, man. Down the hall and to the right, all right? | 没错儿 大厅走到头右拐 好吧 |
[13:26] | See you in a little bit. | 待会儿见 |
[13:54] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:55] | I’m a firefighter from Detroit. | 我是一名来自底特律的消防员 |
[13:57] | One of your guys let me come in out of the rain. | 你们的一个伙计让我进来躲雨 |
[13:59] | Oh, well, um, make yourself at home. | 好吧 别客气 |
[14:01] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事儿 |
[14:06] | I heard you have some kind of lost kid situation. | 我听说你们这儿捡了个孩子 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:10] | He’s, uh, hiding in our turnout room, | 他躲在我们的装备室 |
[14:13] | which is why I am on the hunt for candy. | 这就是为什么我在找糖果的原因 |
[14:14] | I am not beyond bribing children, adults, | 我的本事可不止要打点小孩子 成年人 |
[14:18] | animals, you name it. | 动物 只要你能说出来的 |
[14:19] | I’ll bribe you to get you to do what I want. | 你我也能收买 让你去帮我做事儿 |
[14:22] | Come on. Hey. | 过来 |
[14:25] | Hey. Where you been? | 你干吗去了 |
[14:27] | I just spent fifteen minutes holding an umbrella | 我刚刚给这条狗撑了 |
[14:29] | over this dog until she finally did her business. | 十五分钟的伞 等它上完厕所 |
[14:32] | Well, we have a little boy we’re trying to coax out | 我们在装备室有个小孩儿 |
[14:34] | of a turnout room. | 我正试着把他哄出来 |
[14:35] | – A boy? – Yeah. | -男孩吗 -没错 |
[14:37] | Will you follow me? Uh, bring her. | 你能跟我来吗 带着她 |
[14:41] | Hey, Tuesday. Tuesday, no. | 周二 周二 不要 |
[14:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:54] | Anything? | 发现什么了 |
[14:55] | Went up and down the block door to door. | 我们在挨家挨户地走 |
[14:58] | No one’s missing a kid, as far as we can tell. | 据我们所知 没人丢小孩儿 |
[15:01] | What did CPD say? | 芝加哥警署有什么消息 |
[15:02] | No AMBER alert reported, but they did send along | 没有接到安珀警报的报告 但是他们发过来 |
[15:05] | a statewide list of missing children. | 一份全州失踪儿童名单 |
[15:08] | Narrowed it down to boys of our age range, | 根据男孩的年龄缩小了一下范围 |
[15:10] | but, um, unfortunately, | 很遗憾 |
[15:11] | it’s gonna be a lot of faces to go through. | 还是有太多人需要筛查 |
[15:19] | Getting worse. | 变糟了 |
[15:21] | They’re on the roof. | 他们在楼顶 |
[15:22] | Something about reconnecting all three phases. | 说什么要重连三条线路 |
[15:25] | No knocking facilities, | 没有瞧不起的意思 |
[15:26] | but these guys didn’t seem like the cream of the crop. | 但是这些家伙可不像能干好活儿的 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna go hang up my jacket. | 我要去把我的夹克挂起来 |
[15:33] | We’ll help you look at those printouts afterward. | 然后我们来帮你看这个名单 |
[15:35] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[15:50] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[15:51] | So we’ve got Ritter on scene with our secret weapon. | 我们让里特带着秘密武器来了 |
[15:53] | This is our firehouse dog. Her name is Tuesday, | 这是我们消防站的狗 名叫星期二 |
[15:56] | and she will absolutely let you scratch behind her ears. | 她肯定会允许你抓抓她的脑袋 |
[16:01] | Oh, it is not only allowed, | 不只是允许 |
[16:03] | it is encouraged. | 她在邀请你 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[16:08] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:14] | There you go. | 做的不错 |
[16:21] | Okay, it looks promising. | 看起来不错 |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:31] | Sorry about that, man. | 不好意思 |
[16:33] | Oh, no. No–no problem. | 没事儿 没关系 |
[16:34] | – You guys have any luck? – Nah. | -有什么进展吗 -没有 |
[16:35] | We knocked on some doors, but no one’s claiming him. | 我们问了几户人家 没人认识他 |
[16:38] | He just wandered in out of the blue? | 他就是突然出现的吗 |
[16:40] | No one’s really sure. | 没人能确定 |
[16:41] | I mean, we’ve had our fair share of walk-ins, | 我们每天都有那么多访客 |
[16:43] | – but, I mean, you know how it is. – Yeah. | -我是说 你知道的 -当然了 |
[16:45] | Never a little kid coming in from a thunderstorm. | 从来没有个小孩在暴风雨就这么进来 |
[16:49] | Say, where’s your car? | 你的车呢 |
[16:50] | ‘Cause I didn’t see a breakdown when we were canvassing. | 我们做筛查的时候没看到有故障车 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah. It’s up the road a piece. | 没错儿 车在路的另一边 |
[16:56] | I–I passed your firehouse before it gave up the ghost. | 我在车坏掉之前已经路过了你们消防站 |
[16:58] | Doubled back. | 我又折回来的 |
[17:30] | And he’s out. | 他出来了 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna stay in here with him. | 我要在这儿陪他 |
[17:35] | Do you mind keeping the guys out of the bunk room | 你能让那些家伙离宿舍远点吗 |
[17:37] | so they don’t wake him up? | 以防他们吵醒他 |
[17:38] | You want to put him in my quarters? | 你想把他放在我的房间吗 |
[17:41] | Oh, I should have thought of that. | 我本该想到的 |
[17:44] | No, he–he’s fine. | 没关系 他没事儿的 |
[17:46] | – I’ll keep everyone out. – Okay, thank you. | -我会拦着他们的 -谢谢 |
[17:50] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[17:54] | Your idea to go wherever the airline tells you? | 你那个航空公司飞到哪儿你走到哪儿的想法 |
[17:59] | It doesn’t sound that crazy to me. | 我觉得没有那么疯狂 |
[18:00] | I’ve always wanted to do something like that. | 我一直都想做这种事儿 |
[18:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的么 -是的 |
[18:06] | Then my better judgment kicks in and I– | 然后我的理智告诉我 |
[18:08] | I never take the plunge, but… | 我从来没有这样冒险过 但是 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[18:12] | I think I’m gonna do it. | 我还是会这么做的 |
[18:15] | You should. | 当然了 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | This is unfathomable. | 简直不可思议 |
[18:42] | You know, I think of Terrence and I… | 我觉得特伦斯和我 |
[18:50] | I would lose my mind if he went missing. | 如果他丢了 我会疯的 |
[18:53] | I can’t imagine. | 我想象不到 |
[18:59] | I remember one time Benny took me fishing | 我记得有一次本尼带我 |
[19:01] | up by Gray’s Lake. | 在格雷斯湖钓鱼 |
[19:03] | I was around seven. | 我差不多七岁 |
[19:06] | Uh, there was this barge on the lake | 湖上有艘驳船 |
[19:07] | that you could swim out to and jump off, you know? | 可以游过去 然后从上面往水里跳 你懂吧 |
[19:11] | And I discovered that if you swam underneath | 我发现如果你在水下游 |
[19:14] | and put your face in between the barrels | 把脸放在炮筒中间 |
[19:16] | and these wooden slats, | 藏在木板的缝隙之间 |
[19:17] | you could hold your breath, no problem. | 就可以一直憋着气 不会有问题 |
[19:21] | I thought it’d be a good idea | 我当时觉得可以开个玩笑 |
[19:22] | to dive down and not come back up, like I’d drowned. | 潜进水里 不浮起来 假装自己被淹了 |
[19:25] | – Oh, you did? – Yeah. | -开个玩笑吗 -对 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:28] | Benny dove off the boat to look for my body… | 本尼跳下船 进水里找我 |
[19:33] | and… | 然后 |
[19:34] | when he came back up, I was sitting on top | 等他浮起来的时候 我坐在货船上 |
[19:36] | of the barge like nothing happened. | 完全像个没事人一样 |
[19:38] | In my mind, I thought it was hilarious. | 我当时觉得很好笑 |
[19:40] | I can see it. | 我能想象 |
[19:42] | Benny didn’t think it was so funny. | 本尼却不觉得好笑 |
[19:45] | Wore me out, from what I remember. | 我记得他狠狠地惩罚了我 |
[19:50] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[19:54] | Neither do I. | 我也不怪 |
[20:00] | Hey, guys. This is, uh, John Garrett. | 你们好 这位是约翰·加瑞特 |
[20:02] | Firefighter from Detroit. | 底特律来的消防员 |
[20:03] | How’s it go? | 你好 |
[20:05] | Hey, buddy. Good to meet you. | 哥们 幸会 |
[20:06] | – You, too. – How are you? | -我也是 -你好吗 |
[20:07] | – Doing good. – Yeah? | -挺好的 -是吗 |
[20:09] | Announcement. | 通知 |
[20:10] | The kid has nodded off in the bunk room, | 孩子在休息室睡着了 |
[20:12] | so do not disturb down there. | 你们不要去打扰 |
[20:14] | – Understood? – Yeah. | -听明白了吗 -明白 |
[20:15] | So, hey, I got a cousin, Mel Herrmann. | 我有个堂弟 梅尔·赫尔曼 |
[20:18] | He’s a firefighter in Detroit. Do you know him? | 他就是底特律的消防员 你认识他吗 |
[20:22] | Can’t say I do. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 |
[20:25] | It’s a big department. | 消防局很大 难免的 |
[20:25] | All right, anyway, you hungry? | 对了 你饿了吗 |
[20:27] | Because, uh, we’ve been running around, | 因为我们一直在出任务 |
[20:29] | and I’m gonna get some, uh– some late dinner going. | 所以我打算弄点夜宵来吃 |
[20:31] | – You want to join us? – No, I–I’m good. | -要一起吗 -不了 |
[20:33] | I had a burger on the road. | 我在路上吃了汉堡 |
[20:35] | All right. | 好 |
[20:39] | You know what? | 算了 |
[20:40] | I should probably get out of your hair. | 我还是不打扰你们了 |
[20:42] | Uh, rain’s still coming down in sheets out there. | 外面还在下着大雨 |
[20:45] | Yeah, yeah, but you guys are busy. | 是啊 但是你们很忙 |
[20:47] | I–I’m gonna call AAA. | 我打给美国汽车协会 |
[20:49] | Wait in the car. | 在车里等他们 |
[20:51] | Got a ways to go to get to Minnesota. | 有很多办法可以去明尼苏达的 |
[20:54] | D-didn’t you say Green Bay? | 你不是说要去格林贝吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[20:59] | Green Bay tonight, then– then on to Minnesota. | 今晚去格林贝 然后去明尼苏达 |
[21:04] | All right, man, well… | 好吧 兄弟 |
[21:06] | it’s nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[21:08] | You, too. You, too. Thanks, fellas. | 我也是 谢谢各位 |
[21:10] | Nice to meet you all. | 认识你们很开心 |
[21:11] | – You, too. – Appreciate the hospitality. | -我也是 -谢谢你们的招待 |
[21:12] | Hey, any time. | 随时欢迎 |
[21:13] | Hey, look up Mel when you get back! He’s a great guy. | 你回去之后可以查查梅尔 他人很好 |
[21:16] | Will do. | 好的 |
[21:22] | That guy’s up to something. | 那个人居心不良 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:29] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[21:34] | I should give you a tour | 你离开之前 |
[21:35] | before you head back out in the rain. | 我应该带你参观一下 |
[21:37] | No, no, you–you don’t have to– | 不必了 那太麻烦你了 |
[21:39] | Oh, no, really. It’d be my pleasure. | 不 我说真的 我很荣幸 |
[21:41] | I wanna show off the house. | 我想炫耀一下我们消防局 |
[21:48] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -当然 |
[21:49] | Come on, it’ll be quick. | 来吧 很快的 |
[21:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[22:01] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[22:03] | Holding the ladder for the electricians! | 帮电工人员扶梯子 |
[22:06] | Well, I’m gonna stay right here, then. | 好 那我就在这里等好了 |
[22:12] | Uh, I… | 我… |
[22:14] | I, um, might not have given you the whole story before. | 我之前可能没跟你说完整 |
[22:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:20] | When we were talking about Severide running hot and cold. | 之前我们聊起西弗莱德忽冷忽热的事 |
[22:25] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[22:26] | Well, uh, here’s the deal… | 其实是这样的 |
[22:30] | I noticed at Molly’s he was… | 我注意到他在莫利酒吧 |
[22:33] | I don’t know, looking at you all puppy-eyed and… | 总是用那种眼神看着你 所以… |
[22:36] | I might have told him | 我好像跟他说 |
[22:38] | that he should get his life right | 他应该先把自己的生活搞清楚 |
[22:41] | before he even thinks about dragging you back | 再想着把你拖回 |
[22:44] | into his crap. | 他那些破事里 |
[22:45] | You–you said that? | 你这么说了吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:50] | Because I could just see what was going on, | 因为我能看出来他想干什么 |
[22:54] | and I figured– | 所以我觉得… |
[22:54] | I–I don’t need you fighting my battles for me. | 我不需要你帮我做主 |
[22:57] | Certainly not when it comes to Kelly! | 尤其是凯利的事情上 |
[23:10] | – Easy. – What happened? | -慢点 -怎么回事 |
[23:12] | He was connecting a phase– | 他正在接一段电路 |
[23:13] | uh, he grounded to the rooftop and was thrown. | 结果跟屋顶连电了 然后他被打到了 |
[23:15] | Will you get me the monitor and the jump bag from the ambo? | 帮我从救护车上拿一下急救包和监视器 |
[23:17] | Got it. | 好 |
[23:18] | Got him. | 扶住他了 |
[23:21] | – Will you find Brett? – Yeah. | -去找一下布莱特好吗 -好 |
[23:32] | Oh, my God, is he gonna die? | 我的天哪 他会死吗 |
[23:34] | Give him some room. Come on, step back. | 给他点空间 都往后退开点 |
[23:39] | What type of SCBA do you guys wear? | 你们穿什么SCBA[呼吸装备] |
[23:42] | SCBA? | SCBA吗 |
[23:45] | All different kinds. | 各种都有 |
[23:47] | “All different kinds”? | “各种都有” |
[23:48] | Seems like that’d make it hard to, uh, switch out | 那这样的话 换不同的氧气瓶 |
[23:50] | all the different sizes of air bottles. | 应该会比较不方便吧 |
[23:55] | You on truck or engine? | 你是在云梯车还是水罐车 |
[23:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | Electrician fell off the roof. | 电工从屋顶摔下来了 |
[24:02] | We need you. Emergency. | 需要你 很急 |
[24:08] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[24:10] | Listen, if you gotta go help, don’t stay on account of me. | 听我说 你要是需要去帮忙 不必顾忌我 |
[24:12] | Go, go, go. | 去吧 |
[24:20] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[24:27] | What’s up? | 情况如何 |
[24:29] | He’s burned from head to toe and I don’t have a pulse. | 他全身都烧伤了 摸不到脉搏 |
[24:38] | Come on. | 挺住啊 |
[24:39] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 他出现心脏骤停了 |
[24:40] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[24:44] | I’m on engine, okay? | 我是水罐车上的 |
[24:45] | – I’m on engine. – Great. | -我是水罐车上的 -好 |
[24:46] | How often are you on the nozzle? | 你多久负责一次喷嘴 |
[24:49] | What are you up to? | 你到底想干什么 |
[24:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:52] | If you’re a firefighter from Detroit, I’m the Dalai Lama. | 你要是底特律的消防员 那我就是达赖喇嘛 |
[24:55] | You’ve lost your mind, man. | 你疯了吧 |
[24:56] | Okay, well, then tell me, John Garret: | 是吗 那你告诉我 约翰·加瑞特 |
[24:57] | what’s a Halligan? | 铁铤是什么 |
[24:59] | You know, this is real nice hospitality. | 你们欢迎人的方式还真特别 |
[25:00] | You don’t know | 你不知道 |
[25:02] | because you’re pretending to be a firefighter! | 是因为你消防员的身份是假的 |
[25:04] | Don’t know what type of SCBA you wear? | 不知道你用的呼吸装备是什么类型的 |
[25:05] | It’s the easiest question in the world! | 这可是最基本的问题 |
[25:07] | – What’s your game, man? – “Game”? | -你在玩什么把戏 伙计 -“把戏” |
[25:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 不知道你在说什么 |
[25:10] | Okay, you know what? Save it. | 好吧 告诉你 别装蒜了 |
[25:12] | It’s time for you to go. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[25:19] | – Charging. – Clear. | -充电 -离手 |
[25:44] | Charging to 300. | 充电到300焦 |
[25:46] | Clear. | 离手 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[25:54] | Okay, we got him. | 可以了 起作用了 |
[25:55] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏很有力 |
[25:58] | Sir? Sir, you’re okay. | 先生 先生 你没事了 |
[26:00] | – Okay? – Let’s get oxygen on him. | -好吗 -让他吸氧 |
[26:20] | Uh, you’ll look after the boy? | 你能去看看那孩子吗 |
[26:21] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然可以 |
[26:41] | Fun night. | 有趣的一夜 |
[27:01] | You see where this boy went? | 你有没有看到小男孩去哪儿了 |
[27:04] | What? | 什么 |
[27:05] | T-there was a boy sleeping here. | 刚刚这里躺着个小男孩 |
[27:07] | Did you see him in the bathroom? | 你在卫生间有看见他吗 |
[27:09] | No, no. He–he wasn’t in there. | 没有 他不在里面 |
[27:12] | I can help you look for him. | 我可以帮你去找他 |
[27:15] | Okay, tell everyone in the common room | 好的 告诉在休息室的其他人 |
[27:16] | the boy is missing. | 小男孩不见了 |
[27:18] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:34] | TV’s back. | 电视能看了 |
[27:39] | Hey, listen… | 听我说… |
[27:44] | I just, uh… | 我… |
[27:46] | Look, you–you don’t have to avoid Molly’s on my account, | 听着 你不用因为我就不去莫利了 |
[27:50] | and just want you to know | 而且我告诉你 |
[27:53] | that no one speaks for me. | 别人都不能替我做决定 |
[27:58] | Well, so you know, | 我也告诉你 |
[28:00] | she wasn’t trying to speak for you. | 她没有替你做决定 |
[28:01] | She was trying to have your back. | 她是想帮助你 |
[28:06] | Tonight at 11:00, more on that breaking story | 今晚11点 突发新闻最新进展 |
[28:08] | out of the South Loop where earlier reports of gunfire | 早些时候报道的南环线外的枪声 |
[28:10] | turned out to be a brutal homicide. | 原来是一起残忍的谋杀案 |
[28:13] | Details tonight on Action Four News. | 详细情况就在行动4新闻台 |
[28:15] | Homicide? | 谋杀案 |
[28:16] | Yeah, we were right around the corner from there. | 是啊 我们之前就在那附近 |
[28:37] | Chicago Police investigating a brutal double homicide | 今晚芝加哥警局正在调查 |
[28:40] | in the South Loop neighborhood tonight. | 发生在南环线附近的残忍双尸谋杀案 |
[28:41] | Residents there are on edge while police search for leads. | 警察搜寻证据时引起居民恐慌 |
[28:42] | 警报 报告有枪声 | |
[28:46] | I think I know where that kid came from. | 我想我知道那孩子是从哪儿来的了 |
[28:48] | He stowed away in our rig | 我们上次出勤在那附近时 |
[28:49] | when we were parked near that last call. | 他藏在我们的卡车里 |
[28:51] | Something to do with that homicide? | 和那起谋杀案有关吗 |
[28:55] | Law enforcement is urging residents of the area… | 执法部门敦促当地居民… |
[28:58] | Why aren’t you guys searching for the boy? | 你们怎么不去找那个小男孩 |
[29:01] | – What are you talking about? – He’s missing again. | -你在说什么 -他又失踪了 |
[29:03] | I sent the Detroit guy to come tell you. | 我派底特律来的那家伙通知你们的 |
[29:05] | He didn’t come down here. | 他没有过来 |
[29:10] | I’ll go tell the chief. | 我去告诉队长 |
[29:12] | All right, everybody search the house. | 好了 大家对屋子进行搜索 |
[29:18] | Hey, kid, call out if you’re out here. | 小孩 听到了就喊出来 |
[29:26] | Hey, Chief? | 队长 |
[29:28] | We’re thinking that little boy– | 我们在想那个小男孩… |
[29:29] | he stowed away on the rig on that last call. | 上次出勤时他藏在卡车里 |
[29:31] | I found this hat in one of the storage bins | 我在一侧引擎的其中一个储物箱里 |
[29:33] | on the side of the engine. | 找到这顶帽子 |
[29:35] | Now, the news is saying that there was a homicide | 而且新闻在说在我们停车的南环线附近 |
[29:37] | near where we parked in the South Loop, | 发生了一起谋杀案 |
[29:39] | but I’m think that, you know, | 但是我觉得 |
[29:40] | maybe he witnessed it or something. | 他可能看见了什么 |
[29:43] | I’ll update CPD. | 我通知芝加哥警局 |
[29:45] | Okay, but, uh, there’s more. | 好 但有个问题 |
[29:50] | He’s missing. | 他不见了 |
[30:22] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[30:26] | He clocked me, man. | 他袭击了我 伙计 |
[30:27] | That firefighter from Detroit, he’s lying. | 那个底特律来的消防员 他是个骗子 |
[30:33] | Captain! In here! | 队长 这里 |
[30:48] | It’s okay. Oh, it’s–it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[30:50] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[30:53] | You’re all right. | 你安全了 |
[30:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[30:57] | I was calling out Detroit on being a fake | 我指责底特律那家伙是个骗子 |
[30:59] | and he cold-cocked me. | 然后他就袭击了我 |
[31:05] | I found him! He’s okay! | 我找到他了 他没事 |
[31:08] | You’re good. | 没事了 |
[31:09] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[31:16] | Get out of the way. | 给我让开 |
[31:18] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[31:24] | Move! | 走开 |
[31:26] | No. | 不 |
[31:33] | He’s in here! He’s got a gun! | 他在这儿 他手上有枪 |
[31:50] | Stop him! Stop him! | 拦住他 拦住他 |
[31:53] | Hold it, Tuesday! | 拦住他 星期二 |
[31:58] | Back off. | 退后 |
[32:01] | Keep away. | 别靠近 |
[32:03] | What did you come here for, huh? | 你来这里想干什么 |
[32:04] | You followed our rig back here so you could, what? | 你跟着我们的卡车来到这里想干什么 |
[32:08] | You could kill a little kid? | 你想杀了那个小男孩吗 |
[32:12] | What kind of man are you? | 你还是不是人 |
[32:18] | Get out of our firehouse. | 滚出我们的消防队 |
[32:21] | Go on, go! | 快走 快走 |
[32:38] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[32:41] | Hold him down. | 控制住他 |
[32:48] | Yes. | 你好 |
[32:49] | I need a 10-1 to Firehouse 51. | 请速来51号消防队 |
[32:51] | Requesting immediate police assistance. | 这里需要警方的立即支援 |
[32:57] | – I’d never hurt the kid. – Hey, shut up. | -我没想伤害那个孩子 -闭嘴 |
[32:59] | – I was trying to talk to him! – Shut up! | -我只想和他谈谈 -闭嘴 |
[33:05] | Well, I gave him the right to remain silent, | 我告诉他有权保持沉默 |
[33:08] | but he won’t shut his mouth. | 但他就是不肯闭嘴 |
[33:10] | – What’s he saying? – The usual. | -他怎么说 -老一套 |
[33:12] | “I didn’t kill the guy. | “人不是我杀的 |
[33:13] | My partner’s the one that pulled the trigger.” | 是我的伙伴动的手” |
[33:14] | That sort of thing. | 就那些话 |
[33:15] | Sounds like they got into a dispute with the kid’s neighbor | 听上去好像是他们在一些建筑项目上 |
[33:18] | over some sort of construction project. | 和孩子的邻居发生了争执 |
[33:20] | Uh, we’re still working out the details, | 具体细节还有待我们进一步了解 |
[33:21] | but one thing we know for sure | 但是有一点可以确定 |
[33:23] | is the kid witnessed the shooting. | 就是小孩目击了枪击过程 |
[33:25] | They spotted the kid, he hid in your fire truck. | 他们发现了孩子 他藏在你们的消防车里 |
[33:29] | And he followed the boy here to shut him up? | 而他跟着小男孩来灭他的口 |
[33:31] | Yeah, he says he wanted to talk to him, | 没错 他是说他想和他谈谈 |
[33:32] | make him understand he didn’t see what he thought he saw. | 想让他明白事情不是他所看到的那样 |
[33:35] | – “Make him understand”? – Yeah. | -“让他明白” -是啊 |
[33:39] | Anyway, we’re gonna pick up his partner. | 不管怎样 我们要去抓他的同伙 |
[33:41] | We’re gonna get them to flip on each other. | 我们会让他们相互指证 |
[33:43] | My guess is we won’t need the kid’s testimony. | 我想大概我们也不需要这孩子的证词了 |
[33:45] | – Thank you, Ruzek. – My pleasure, Chief. | -谢谢你 鲁塞克 -应该的 队长 |
[33:52] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[33:53] | Word on the street is you’re one brave son-of-a-bitch, huh? | 听说你是真他妈的勇敢 |
[33:55] | Language. | 注意用语 |
[33:57] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:59] | You did good, Logan. | 你表现的很棒 洛根 |
[34:01] | You did good. I’m gonna take you to your parents now. | 你表现得很好 我现在带你去见爸爸妈妈 |
[34:03] | That sound good? | 好不好 |
[34:06] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:08] | You wanna come with me? | 你要不要一起来 |
[34:12] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:15] | We’re gonna take you to your mom and dad now, okay? | 我们现在带你去见爸爸妈妈 好吗 |
[34:18] | Okay, come on. | 来吧 |
[34:22] | “Logan.” | “洛根” |
[34:23] | That’s a pretty cool name. | 名字很好听嘛 |
[34:26] | Logan Miller. | 洛根·米勒 |
[34:28] | It’s nice to hear your voice, Logan Miller. | 听到你讲话 真是太好了 洛根·米勒 |
[34:35] | Hey, Kidd. | 基德 |
[34:36] | I’m gonna need you to stand in on 61 | 布莱特回来之前 |
[34:38] | until Brett gets back. | 你能替我守着消防队吗 |
[34:39] | – You got it, Chief. – Okay, guys. | -没问题 队长 -好了 大家散了吧 |
[35:00] | Nope, not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[35:03] | – Sure? – ‘Cause I felt like | -真的吗 -因为我感觉 |
[35:06] | you were about to light me up earlier. | 你刚刚跟要灭了我一样 |
[35:09] | I was. | 刚是这么想来着 |
[35:11] | I definitely was, | 的确想过 |
[35:13] | but that would have been all kinds of wrong. | 但那样就大错特错了 |
[35:16] | You were just looking out for me. | 你只是紧张我 |
[35:19] | The thing is… | 可事情是这样的 |
[35:22] | Kelly’s my blind spot. | 我在凯利这件事上永远拎不清 |
[35:25] | I mean, when– when it comes to him, | 我的意思是 事情一旦牵涉到他 |
[35:27] | I sort of just go off the rails. | 我就有些控制不住自己 |
[35:32] | Which is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 这也是为什么我之前不想跟你说 |
[35:35] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[35:39] | Thank you for having my back. | 多谢你支持我 |
[35:45] | I will always take up for you, sister. | 永远站在你这边 |
[35:49] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[36:02] | That’s a really great point. | 你说的也很有道理 |
[36:04] | – Isn’t it? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是啊 |
[36:05] | Like, I– I actually really want | 就跟 我真的还挺想 |
[36:08] | to, like, look into that more. Yeah. | 多研究下那个 |
[36:11] | Yes, I understand. Of course. | 是的 我明白 当然了 |
[36:12] | Dedicated individuals, both of them. | 他俩都非常敬业 |
[36:15] | Well, I appreciate it. Thank you. | 我很感激 谢谢你 |
[36:17] | – Who was that? – Chief Lang from Facilities. | -谁的电话 -设备科的朗队长 |
[36:20] | – How’s their man? – Stable. | -他们的人怎么样了 -情况稳定 |
[36:23] | Think he’s gonna make a full recovery. | 应该可以完全康复 |
[36:25] | – Ah, blessings on that. – Yeah. | -保佑他 -是啊 |
[36:27] | They’re sending out a couple of senior electricians | 他们还派了些高级电工过来 |
[36:29] | to make sure our issues are fully resolved. | 确保我们的问题都解决好了 |
[36:31] | Sounds like they’re in “CYA” mode. | 感觉他们想要将功补过 |
[36:33] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[36:34] | Brett is still at the 21st. | 布莱特还在21号分局 |
[36:36] | She’s gonna need a ride back. | 她需要人接她回来 |
[36:38] | Do you mind taking my buggy and going to get her? | 你可以开我的车去吗 |
[36:41] | I need to write a report | 我得写份报告 |
[36:42] | on whatever you call this incident today. | 关于今天这件不知道怎么形容的事故 |
[36:44] | – On it, Chief. – Okay. | -马上去 队长 -好 |
[36:47] | How are you feeling, Otis? | 奥蒂斯 你感觉如何 |
[36:49] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:50] | He’s got a lump the size of a rhinoceros horn | 他头上肿的跟犀牛角一样 |
[36:51] | – on the back of his head. – Okay, let me just take a look. | -就在后脑勺那 -让我检查下 |
[36:54] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[36:56] | Other side. | 另一边 |
[36:59] | Good news is, I don’t see any signs of a concussion… | 好消息是 我没看到任何脑震荡的迹象… |
[37:01] | Told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[37:02] | But you should swing by Med on your way home | 但你回家的时候最好还是去趟医院 |
[37:04] | just to get a full scan. | 再全面扫描下 |
[37:05] | – Just in case. – Copy that. | -以防万一 -收到 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:08] | Hey, you better listen to her. | 你最好乖乖听她的话 |
[37:10] | I will. | 我知道 |
[37:10] | And the next time that you corner a bad guy in the house, | 然后下次你再想把一个坏人困在队里 |
[37:13] | call for backup. | 找好支援 |
[37:14] | Yeah, I just wish I spotted him from the jump. | 我只是希望从最开始就能识破他 |
[37:16] | Come on, the guy had us all fooled. | 别这样 那个人把我们所有人都骗了 |
[37:19] | He even had Herrmann fooled, and he knows | 他连赫尔曼都骗了 而且他认识从这到明尼阿波里 |
[37:21] | half the firefighters from here to Minneapolis. | 半数的消防员 |
[37:22] | Yeah, but it’s more than that. | 可不光是这个 |
[37:26] | We let that guy in because we want to trust people, right? | 我们让他进门 因为我们想要相信大家 |
[37:30] | It’s who we are. We’re Firehouse 51. | 这就是我们 51号消防局 |
[37:32] | We let everybody through that door. | 我们让任何人进出 |
[37:35] | The fact that somebody took advantage of that? | 而有人居然利用这点 |
[37:38] | Man that–that’s what pisses me off. | 这件事才是让我不爽的 |
[37:40] | Hey, Otis. Otis, hey. | 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 等下 |
[37:42] | That boy came to us after he saw what he saw | 那个小男孩在看到了那些事之后来找我们 |
[37:45] | because he knew firefighters would keep him safe. | 因为他知道消防员会护他周全 |
[37:49] | Say what you will about the risk of open doors. | 至于开门的风险 你想怎么说都行 |
[37:53] | It saved that boy’s life. | 至少这救了那男孩一命 |
[38:01] | Come on, buddy. | 老兄 振作起来 |
[38:12] | – Yes, we came for our son. – Logan. Logan Miller. | -我们来接我们的儿子 -洛根 洛根·米勒 |
[38:14] | He’s right there. | 他在那 |
[38:16] | – Logan! – Mama! | -洛根 -妈妈 |
[38:20] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[38:23] | – We were so worried about you. – You okay? | -我们好担心你 -你还好吗 |
[38:26] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:29] | I’m so glad to see you. | 能见到你真的太开心了 |
[38:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[38:38] | I’ve been dispatched to collect you when you’re done. | 我被叫来接你 如果你这边都结束了 |
[38:41] | Drew the short straw, huh? | 抽到下下签了吧 |
[38:43] | I don’t mind. | 我是不介意的 |
[38:44] | Find the parents? | 找到父母了吗 |
[38:46] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[38:50] | They look like a nice family. | 他们看起来好有爱 |
[38:52] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 |
[38:57] | when are you planning on going | 你什么时候打算开始 |
[38:58] | on your “anywhere in the world” adventure? | 你的”不知去处”的冒险之旅 |
[39:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[39:03] | My next furlough is the beginning of June. | 我下次休假是在六月初 |
[39:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:07] | I was thinking maybe we could get a group together. | 我在想我们是不是可以组个团 |
[39:10] | “Carmen Sandiego” it. | 就跟”神偷卡门”一样 |
[39:13] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[39:13] | Yeah, I think it’d be a blast. | 我觉得那肯定很好玩 |
[39:27] | You ready? | 可以走了吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[39:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |