Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Some firefighter is swiping the key from his company’s rig 某名消防员从他公司的设备偷走了钥匙
[00:07] and using it to commit a robbery. 在当班的时候用它去抢劫
[00:09] Why do I have to be the snitch? 但是为什么要我当这个告密者
[00:10] ‘Cause it’s the right thing to do. 这是正确的事
[00:12] We were on a call this morning. 我们今天上午有任务
[00:13] I just got this feeling 我告诉你
[00:15] something bad was going on in that apartment. 那间公寓里肯定发生过不好的事情
[00:17] We wear our badges on our hearts 我们的徽章戴在心里
[00:19] and that spirit was demonstrated 这种精神
[00:21] by our very own Stella Kidd. 被我们的史黛拉·基德很好地诠释了
[00:24] You did a good thing. 你做了件好事
[00:25] Anyone would’ve done the same in my shoes. 我想任何人都会在我的立场下做同样的事
[00:27] Not so sure. There’s no one like you. 那可未必 你是独一无二的
[00:36] There’s a special kind of peace that settles over this place 赫尔曼回家后 这个地方就洋溢着
[00:39] once Herrmann leaves for home. 一种特殊的宁静
[00:41] It’s five minutes to closing time 还有五分钟就要关门了
[00:42] so I’m going to flick the lights. 我要去关招牌灯了
[00:47] Hey, uh, I’ll take another beer. 我还要再来一杯
[00:49] Uh, no. We closed your tab about ten minutes ago 不 我们十分钟前上最后一轮酒时
[00:53] when we gave last call. 就给你结账了
[00:54] I didn’t hear you say last call. 我没听到你说是最后一轮
[00:56] Law says if–if I don’t hear you say it 法律上说 如果我没听到你这么说
[00:58] then you have to serve me more. 那你就得再给我上
[00:59] The law definitely does not say that. 法律绝对没有这么说
[01:01] Ah, come on, lady. One more damn beer! 拜托 女士 再来一杯啤酒
[01:04] Take a step back, buddy. 后退 伙计
[01:10] Gulliver. 格利佛
[01:12] Gulliver? 格利佛
[01:14] When I was a kid I had a St. Bernard 我小时候就有一个和那个一模一样的
[01:15] who looked just like that. 圣伯纳犬
[01:17] Oh, big guy got me through some rough times. 那家伙陪我度过了一段艰难的时光啊
[01:21] I’ll–I’ll give you $100 for that mug. 我出100元买哪个马克杯
[01:31] I’ll tell you what. It’s yours for free. 这样吧 这免费送你了
[01:35] All you gotta do is go home. 只要你乖乖回家
[01:37] Hell yeah, I’ll take it. 好 成交
[01:40] Okay. 好吧
[01:41] Here you go. 给
[01:47] Bye, Gulliver. We hardly knew ye. 再见 格列佛 我们还真不了解你
[01:52] Nicely done. 处理得真漂亮
[01:54] When you go against great minds like that, 当你被如此睿智的人缠上
[01:56] you gotta play up. 你就得跟上他们的节奏
[02:00] – Night. – See ya. -晚安 -再见
[02:04] You ever noticed how Severide only stays till closing 你有没有发现西弗莱德只有在你当班的时候
[02:07] on the nights you’re working? 才会待到关门才走
[02:10] That’s just a coincidence. 这只是个巧合
[02:13] I’m sure. 肯定的
[02:23] You look like you’re stuck in first gear, Chief. 你好像卡壳了 局长
[02:31] Let me ask you something. 问你个事
[02:34] You ever heard of the terrible twos lasting till age four? 你有没有听说过可怕的两岁阶段会持续到四岁
[02:37] Please. Lee Henry’s still there and he’s 18. 拜托 李·亨利都十八岁了还是那小屁孩样
[02:41] Well, Terrance throws these weapons-grade temper tantrums 泰伦斯发了超级大的一通脾气
[02:46] and, um, it’s driving a wedge between Donna and me. 让我和堂娜之间都有矛盾了
[02:50] We were up half the night, 我们大半晚都醒着
[02:51] arguing about how to deal with him. 争吵该怎么照顾好他
[02:53] She wants to coddle him. 她想要抱抱他
[02:55] I keep telling her, no, you can’t indulge that behavior. 我总是告诉她 你不能纵容他这种习惯
[02:57] You’ve got to, kind of, drop the hammer. 你得狠下心来
[03:00] Damn straight. 说得对
[03:01] You’re not doing your job as a parent 如果你的孩子看到你不吓个半死
[03:03] unless your kid is scared to death of you. 你怎么能做好一个好爸爸
[03:07] You’re trying to make me rethink my position, right? 你是想让我重新考虑我的立场 对吧
[03:09] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[03:12] Hey, Joe! 乔
[03:13] – Excuse me. – What–hey. -不好意思 -什么
[03:15] I’m agreeing with you. 我是在支持你呢
[03:17] Yeah, yeah. Joe, Joe. Um… 乔 乔
[03:19] Yeah, what’s up, Chief? 怎么了 局长
[03:21] Keep an eye out for Detective Halstead. 最近留神些霍斯特德警探
[03:22] He wants to talk to you regarding, the, uh, 他想和你聊聊关于
[03:25] you know, the case that you helped him out on. 你帮他的那个案子
[03:27] The lockbox key? 那个钥匙箱案子吗
[03:28] I thought that was all wrapped up. 我以为那早就结了
[03:29] What more could Voight want from me? 博伊特还想让我干什么
[03:30] No, no, no, no. It’s nothing like that. 不不不 不是你想的那样
[03:32] It’s good news. 是好消息
[03:33] Look, I’m not supposed to tell you, 我本来不应该告诉你的
[03:35] but let’s just say that the words 但是这样说吧
[03:37] “Special commendation” Were mentioned. 有提到过”特殊表彰”这几个字
[03:40] What– 等等
[03:41] They’re giving me an award? Seriously? 他们要给我嘉奖吗 认真的吗
[03:43] Yeah, just make sure you act surprised 是的 你要记得等霍斯特德
[03:45] when Halstead tells you. 你要记得做出惊讶的样子
[03:47] – Will do. – Okay. -好的 -好
[03:52] Is everything all right? 没什么事吧
[03:53] Um–uh, yeah, yeah. 嗯 嗯
[03:55] It’s nothing, really. 其实没什么
[03:56] It’s, uh–it’s not even official yet, so… 还没有正式宣布 所以
[03:59] What’s not official? 什么不是正式
[04:03] I guess CPD is gonna give me some sort of a commendation? 芝加哥警局要给我嘉奖
[04:07] Really? 真的吗
[04:08] – Yeah. – That’s awesome! -对 -太棒了
[04:10] – It is, right? – Yes, I’m so happy for you. -是吧 -我真为你高兴
[04:13] Well, you did a really good thing, Joe, 你真的做得很棒 乔
[04:14] and I’m glad you’re being recognized for it. 我很高兴大家认可你的努力
[04:17] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[04:19] Squad 3, Ambulance 61… 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[04:20] Oh, hey, hey. Seriously, though. 但是说真的
[04:21] Keep it under your hat, okay? 先不要告诉别人 好吗
[04:22] Of course. 当然了
[04:42] She’s trapped in there! 她被困在里面了
[04:44] Help me! Hurry! Please! 救命 快救我
[04:46] Help me! The doorknob fell off and I’m stuck in the bathroom! 救命 门把掉了 我被困在卫生间了
[04:50] Hang in there, honey! 坚持住 亲爱的
[04:51] We’ve got a victim on the first floor. 一楼有一名被困者
[04:53] Window’s too small. I’ve gotta find another way in. 窗户太小了 得找别的口子进去
[04:55] Chief, front door’s a no-go. 局长 前门进不去
[04:57] Copy that. 收到
[04:59] Looks like the fire’s getting into the walls. 看来火把墙也烧着了
[05:01] It’s spreading fast. 扩散得很快
[05:03] Help me! Please hurry! 救救我 请快点
[05:13] Squad, get us in there as fast as you can! 抢险队 尽快让我们进去
[05:15] 51, let’s get a line ready. 51号消防队 准备好水管
[05:17] Please hurry! 请快点
[05:18] – Copy that! – That door’s too tough. -收到 -门太坚固了
[05:20] We have to cut through the bars! 我们得切断防护栏
[05:21] Cruz, grab a K12. 克鲁兹 把无齿锯拿来
[05:24] No, no. I-I got a better idea. 不 不 我有更好的主意
[05:36] Hurry, please! 请快点
[05:46] There you go. 好了
[05:48] – Window’s open. – Copy that. -窗户打开了 -收到
[05:50] Let’s get the straight ladder in here! 把直梯拿来
[05:52] Coming in, Cap. 来了 卡普
[06:03] Truck, you’re on containment. 云梯队 你们负责控制火情
[06:04] Severide, find a way to that victim. 西弗莱德 想办法去救受害者
[06:06] Copy, Chief. 收到 队长
[06:22] Call out! 大声呼救
[06:24] In here! 这里
[06:25] I’m in here! I can’t breathe! 我在这里 我无法呼吸
[06:35] Ma’am? 女士
[06:36] – Yeah? – Back up! I’m coming in! -怎么了 -后退 我要进来了
[06:38] Okay. 好
[06:44] Come on. 来吧
[06:57] The doorknob came off right in my hand. 我一拧门把手就掉了
[07:00] I thought I was going to die in there. 我以为自己要死在里面了
[07:01] You’re all right. I got you. 没事了 我把你救出来了
[07:03] – Oh, what about my house? – Everything’s fine. -那我的房子呢 -一切都没事
[07:05] The fire’s out. 火已经扑灭了
[07:11] Wallace Boden? 华莱士·博登
[07:13] Jasmine Lacey. 贾斯敏·莱西
[07:16] Guess you two have met? 看来你们俩认识
[07:18] Uh, we go way back. All the way to my senior year. 我们是老朋友 大四那年认识的
[07:21] When you broke my heart. 那时候你伤透了我的心
[07:24] Yeah, I remember that being the other way around. 我记得可是你伤透了我的心
[07:27] Come on. 来吧
[07:29] What a fool I am. 我真是太蠢了
[07:32] Locking myself in the bathroom with breakfast on the stove, 早餐还在灶台上 我却把自己锁在了浴室里
[07:36] and it just had to be Wallace Boden 然后偏偏是华莱士·博登
[07:38] to come and save me. 赶来救我
[07:39] Oh, no, no, no. It could happen to anyone. 不不不 这事可能发生在任何人身上
[07:42] I’m just glad we can come and help. 我只是很高兴我们能帮上忙
[07:47] What you must think of me… 你会怎么看待我啊
[07:50] You know what I think? 你知道我怎么想吗
[07:53] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[07:56] Come here. 来吧
[07:57] – Watch your step. – Thank you. -注意脚下 -谢谢
[08:15] Gaze upon the Slamigan! 请看这把铁锤
[08:18] Whosoever holds it, if he be worthy, 手持它的人 如果配得上
[08:21] possesses the power of Cruz! 就会获得克鲁兹的力量
[08:23] – My hero! – Oh, come on. -我的英雄 -拜托
[08:25] Seriously, you guys, is there anything it can’t do? 说真的 有什么是它做不到的吗
[08:28] Hey, Cruz, can I borrow you a moment? 克鲁兹 能跟你说两句吗
[08:30] Yeah, sure, Lieutenant. 好 没问题 副队
[08:38] How’s your hearing these days? 近来你的听力怎么样
[08:41] My hearing? 我的听力
[08:41] I asked you for a K12 to cut through those security bars 我让你去拿无齿锯来切断防护栏
[08:44] but you decided to ignore that order and show off instead. 但你决定忽略命令 反而显弄自己
[08:47] Oh, yeah, I-I guess a little, but it worked, right? 可能是有一点吧 但成功了 对吗
[08:50] I asked for the saw based on my assessment of the situation. 我让你拿无齿锯是根据我对情况的评估
[08:54] Those bars were secured with grade-5 lag bolts. 那些护栏是用5级方头螺栓固定的
[08:57] – They were? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[08:59] There was no way they were gonna break. 它们绝对不会折断
[09:01] Lucky for us, they were short enough you could rip them out. 幸运的是 它们够短 你能拔出来
[09:04] But what if they weren’t? 但如果不是这样呢
[09:06] What if you wasted that precious time 如果你浪费了宝贵的时间
[09:07] with a victim trapped inside 而受害者困在里面
[09:09] and a fire that was about to run riot? 火情马上就要失去控制
[09:13] Maybe you should ponder that scenario for a while 也许你应该好好考虑一下这种情况
[09:16] instead of strutting around here, shaking your ass. 而不是在这里大摇大摆地炫耀
[09:29] All I am saying is that you have been driving the truck 我只是想说 自从克鲁兹加入抢险队
[09:32] since Cruz went to Squad. 你就一直在开车
[09:34] Maybe it’s time to give somebody else a shot. 也许是时候给别人一个机会了
[09:35] You know when that’s going to happen? When I’m dead. 你知道什么时候能实现吗 等我死了
[09:37] Hmm, least I know what I gotta do. 至少现在我知道该怎么做了
[09:39] Hey, guys, we’ve got a real problem. 伙计们 我们有大麻烦了
[09:41] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[09:41] Uh, this morning I went to Molly’s, you know, 今天早上我到莫利酒吧
[09:44] to–to take a delivery and first thing I notice 去收货 进门后
[09:47] when I walk in that door is my antique stein is missing. 首先注意到的就是我的古董啤酒杯不见了
[09:50] Your antique– 你的古董…
[09:52] Stein! With the St. Bernard. 啤酒杯 上面印着圣伯纳犬
[09:55] You know, I figured that the cleaning crew 我以为是周二早上
[09:56] that comes in on Tuesday morning, 来打扫的清洁工
[09:58] maybe they moved it. 也许他们挪动了它
[09:59] But I just talked to them and they said 但我刚跟他们谈了 他们说
[10:00] they haven’t seen it either, 他们也没有见到
[10:02] so I’m thinking that maybe somebody stole it. 所以我觉得可能是被人偷走了
[10:07] Herrmann– 赫尔曼
[10:08] I mean it was the first thing that I bought 那是我为莫利酒吧买的
[10:10] for, you know, Molly’s decor, 第一件装饰品
[10:12] from that, you know, little thrift shop down the street! 从街那头那家小二手店买的
[10:14] And the moment that I saw it, 看到它的那一瞬间
[10:16] I knew that that was going to be the bar’s, you know, 我就知道它会成为酒吧的
[10:18] good luck charm. 幸运物
[10:22] I am telling you, that is the reason we have stayed afloat, 我跟你们说 它就是我们能维持下去的原因
[10:26] even when we were on the brink, you know? 即使是当初濒临破产的时候 明白吗
[10:30] So–yeah, you–you were– 是的 你刚刚
[10:32] you were gonna say something before? 你之前要说什么来着
[10:35] Uh, I don’t–I– 我不…
[10:37] I just hope we find it. 我只是希望我们能找到它
[10:40] And that it has been a– a real blessing for the bar. 而且它一直都为酒吧带来好运
[10:55] What’s up? 怎么了
[10:58] Turns out I placed a curse on Molly’s 原来我昨晚把啤酒杯送出去
[11:01] by giving away that mug last night. 是给莫利酒吧招来了诅咒
[11:03] – The pitcher? – Yeah. -那个大罐子 -对
[11:05] Well, there’s gotta be a way to get it back. 肯定有办法找回来的
[11:07] Well, hopefully the guy shows up at Molly’s tomorrow. 希望那人明天能来莫利酒吧
[11:10] I can scout it out. 我能认出他的
[11:11] All right, well, hey. 好 对了
[11:13] If you need an extra set of eyes, 你要是需要人帮忙看
[11:15] I was planning on being there tomorrow anyway. 我本来也打算明天去那里的
[11:17] That’s so nice. 你真好
[11:19] I bet it actually won’t take that long, 应该不会花太长时间
[11:22] but thanks, though. 不过 谢谢你
[11:23] Okay, well, let me know if you change your mind. 好 你要是改变主意可以告诉我
[11:37] Severide. 西弗莱德
[11:40] What’s up? 怎么了
[11:40] Boden say anything about his friend from the stove fire? 博登朋友家壁炉着火的事 他有说什么吗
[11:44] No, not to me. 没跟我说
[11:47] We just overhauled her place. 我们刚彻底检查完她家
[11:49] Fire was isolated to the kitchen 火势被控制在了厨房
[11:50] but I checked every room just to be sure. 但为了保险起见 我检查了每个房间
[11:53] Yeah, of course. 好的 当然
[11:54] When I got to the bedroom, 我走到卧室的时候
[11:55] it looked like it was hit by a tornado. 里面看起来像被龙卷风刮过
[11:58] Mattress was flipped over, 床垫被掀了起来
[11:59] drawers emptied onto the floor, closet ransacked. 抽屉里的东西都被倒在了地上 衣柜乱七八糟
[12:04] Like the place had been tossed? 是说家里被人翻过吗
[12:05] Exactly. 没错
[12:07] You know, I didn’t–I didn’t think much of it at the time, 我当时没有多想
[12:10] but the way she said she got locked in the bathroom– 但是她说她被困在了洗手间
[12:13] she said the doorknob came off in her hand. 她当时说门把手一碰就掉下来了
[12:16] Right. 对
[12:16] But the spindle was snapped off from the outside, 但是门把手的轴心从外面被卸掉了
[12:19] almost like somebody broke it on purpose. 看起来就像是有人故意弄坏的
[12:31] I don’t think your friend is telling the truth. 我觉得你的朋友撒谎了
[12:37] Someone locked her in that bathroom intentionally. 有人故意把她关在了浴室里
[12:49] Anyway, I just wanted to check in 没什么 我就是想打个电话
[12:52] and make sure everything was okay. 确认一下你是否一切都好
[12:54] Give me a call back when you can. 你要是可以的话给我回个电话
[12:55] I’m on shift until tomorrow. 我的排班一直到明天
[12:58] It was good seeing you, Jasmine. 今天见到你很开心 贾斯敏
[13:01] I’m sorry it’s under these circumstances. 很抱歉是在这样的情况下
[13:05] I’m sure she’s going through a lot right now, you know? 她现在应该挺混乱的
[13:09] The fire damage, broken windows. 火灾残骸 玻璃窗也碎了
[13:12] You don’t think she’s hiding anything? 你不认为她在掩饰什么吗
[13:15] Long time since we were close, 我们很久没有好好联系了
[13:17] but I’ve never known Jasmine to lie. 但是我印象里的贾斯敏不会撒谎
[13:21] Still, if she is in some kind of trouble, 不过 如果她惹上了什么麻烦
[13:24] I would want to help. 我想要帮她
[13:28] ‘Cause she saved me from a lot of grief back in the day. 因为她当年帮助我从深刻的悲伤里走了出来
[13:34] So thanks for the heads-up, Casey. 谢谢你提醒我 凯西
[13:37] I hope it’s nothing. 我希望没事
[13:39] Yeah, me too. 我也希望
[13:48] So this really cool girl I went out with last night, 我昨天晚上约了一个很酷的女孩
[13:49] Alexa? Turns out she’s into line dancing. 阿莱克萨 她好像喜欢队列舞
[13:54] You ever do that? 你跳过吗
[13:55] Oh, of course. I’m from Indiana. 当然 我是印第安纳州的
[13:56] She invited me to join her but I’m like, line dancing? 她邀请我跟她一起去 但是我有点犹豫
[14:01] Really? 真的吗
[14:01] No, it’s so fun! You’d love it. 很好玩的 你一定会喜欢
[14:03] Here, I’ll teach you one. She’ll be so impressed. 我来教你一个舞步 她肯定很佩服
[14:06] Okay. 好
[14:07] Okay. 好的
[14:09] So… 这样
[14:12] Hey, I’m going to teach Foster how to line dance. 我正要教福斯特怎么跳队列舞
[14:14] Come join. 来一起吧
[14:15] Okay, it’s a basic 32-count, four-wall dance. Okay. 好 就是基本的32拍 四面舞
[14:20] You start with your weight on your left foot. 最开始先把重心放在左脚
[14:22] And you go toe, toe. 点脚尖 脚尖
[14:25] Heel, heel, toe, toe. 脚跟 脚跟 脚尖 脚尖
[14:27] Heel, toe, heel, toe. 脚跟 脚尖 脚跟 脚尖
[14:30] Okay. 好
[14:30] Hey, have–have you noticed, 你们有没有注意到
[14:33] uh, Severide being a little extra around me lately? 西弗莱德最近在我身边出现得比较多
[14:36] Extra how? 什么意思
[14:37] Just, like, going out of his way to be around me more often. 就是感觉比以前出现的频率高了
[14:41] Otis pointed it out to me. 奥蒂斯指出来的
[14:43] But I was thinking that it’s just his way of solidifying 但我觉得这是他在向我强调
[14:46] that we’re buddies now. 我们现在是朋友
[14:48] Right? 对吧
[14:49] Yeah. Sure. 当然
[14:50] Right, that’s what I thought. No big deal. 好 我也这么想 没什么大不了
[14:52] Okay, yeah. What’s next? 好 接下来干什么
[14:55] Then we do step, kick, step, together. 迈步 踢腿 迈步 一起做
[14:59] But you’re cool with the buddy thing though, right? 不过你能接受当朋友的对吧
[15:01] That’s what you wanted? 这是你想要的结果吗
[15:03] Oh, yeah, totally. 当然
[15:05] Good. 很好
[15:06] Okay, so we’re a little out of step. 现在节奏稍微有点乱
[15:08] So one, two, three, four, heel. 是一 二 三 四 脚跟
[15:12] What am I doing? 我在干什么
[15:14] It’s the Cowboy Hustle. 这是牛仔哈索舞
[15:19] I think I need more coffee. 我得再来点咖啡
[15:26] – Hey, all set. – How’s it going? -都准备好了 -过得好吗
[15:28] It’s great, uh, Chief mentioned you’d be stopping by. 挺好的 队长跟我说你会过来
[15:31] Yeah, I’m bringing good news. 对 我带来了好消息
[15:33] CPD’s awarding you a special commendation. 芝加哥警局要奖励你一项特别表彰
[15:35] It’s an award that goes not just to cops, 这项表彰并不只是颁发给警察
[15:36] but to members of other government agencies 还有其他政府机构的成员
[15:38] who’ve made a significant impact on crime prevention 感谢他们对组织犯罪 保护公众安全
[15:40] or public safety. 所做出的贡献
[15:42] That’s, um, that’s great. 真是太好了
[15:45] Voight nominated you. 是博伊特提名的你
[15:47] He knew how hard it was, 他知道对你来说
[15:48] informing on a fellow firefighter 举报消防员同仁有多难
[15:49] and he wanted to show his appreciation. 他想表达一下他的谢意
[15:53] Did Boden spill the beans? I told him not to say anything. 博登说漏嘴了吗 我明明让他什么都别说的
[15:55] No, no, no, I’m, uh, I’m surprised and I’m flattered. 没有 我很惊讶 也有点受宠若惊
[15:58] I just, um, I gotta finish up these axes 不过 我得去把丁字斧搞完
[16:01] before Severide uses one to chop my head off. 免得西弗莱德拿一个过来砍我
[16:03] Okay. 好
[16:03] Well, uh, ceremony’s on Saturday. 好吧 周六会举行颁奖典礼
[16:06] Um, it’s at the Public Safety Building. 在公共安全大楼
[16:07] A lot of top brass is gonna be there giving out the award. 很多大人物会去那儿颁奖
[16:09] You should bring a guest. 你可以带位伴一起去
[16:10] It’s going to be a nice little event. 会是个不错的小型活动
[16:12] – Yeah, yeah, sure. – Okay. -是的 当然 -好的
[16:15] Congratulations, Joe. 祝贺你 乔
[16:17] – You earned it. – Thanks, Halstead. -这是你应得的 -谢谢 霍斯特德
[16:25] What’s that about? 那是什么
[16:28] Overdue parking tickets. 停车超时罚单
[16:36] Chief, visitor. 局长 有访客
[16:40] Jasmine. Thank you, Captain. 贾斯敏 谢谢你 队长
[16:43] Come on in, please. 快请进
[16:45] Aww, good to see you. 见到你真高兴
[16:47] Sit down. 快坐下
[16:48] I got your message. 我收到你的消息了
[16:50] I don’t blame you worrying after that crazy scene. 也难怪你看到那样疯狂的场景后会担心我
[16:54] Well, Jasmine, there was a few things from this morning 贾斯敏 是今天早上看到的某些事情
[16:58] that gave my men some concern. 让我的队员有些担心
[17:02] Did anything happen before the fire started? 起火之前发生了什么事吗
[17:06] Besides me locking myself in the bathroom like a dummy? 除了我像傻子一样把自己锁在浴室里之外
[17:09] No. 没有别的事
[17:11] Why? 为什么这么问
[17:12] What’d they see? 他们看到了什么
[17:14] The bedroom. 卧室里
[17:16] Apparently it looked like somebody had rifled 看起来很明显像有人快速地
[17:18] through your things. 翻过你的东西
[17:19] Oh, Lord. 老天
[17:21] I can see why they thought that. 我明白他们为什么会这么想
[17:23] Well, I’m–I’m redoing the place 好吧 我…我在整理房间
[17:26] and I was going through my room and 我把我房间里的东西都拿出来过了一遍
[17:28] sorting what needed to go 看看哪些要扔掉
[17:29] and–and–and making a terrible mess. 所以房间一团乱
[17:32] But I promise you, there’s no cause for concern. 但是我保证 你们完全没必要担心
[17:36] – Well, I’m glad to hear that. – Yeah. -很高兴听到你这么说 -嗯
[17:39] So how have you been? 那你过得还好吗
[17:41] Well, despite this morning, 很好 除了今天早上这件事
[17:43] I’m very well, thank you. 我过得很好 谢谢
[17:45] Good. 那就好
[17:45] Blessed, in many ways. 各方面都挺好的
[17:47] I have a teenage son, Dex. 我有个十几岁的儿子 叫德克斯
[17:51] – Teenager. Wow. – Mm-hmm. -十几岁 -嗯
[17:53] Yeah, he’s right around the age we were when we met. 是啊 他就跟我们俩认识的时候差不多大
[17:56] On the edge of it all. 一切都朦朦胧胧的
[17:58] – Uh, yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 没错 -是的
[18:01] I have full custody of the boy. 我拿到了他的完全监护权
[18:03] His father and I split up about six months back. 我和他爸爸半年前分开了
[18:05] Sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[18:06] Oh, it was for the best. Believe me. 这样才是最好的 相信我
[18:09] Even if my ex doesn’t agree. 虽然我的前夫不这么想
[18:12] But overall, life is good. 但总的来说 生活还是很美好
[18:15] So what about you? 那你怎么样
[18:17] Well, I have a son too. 好吧 我也有个儿子
[18:18] – Hmm. – He’s four years old. -嗯 -他四岁了
[18:22] A baby! 还是个宝宝
[18:23] Yeah, I started late. 没错 我生孩子晚
[18:26] So you’re married. 所以你结婚了
[18:28] – I am. – Yeah. -是的 -嗯
[18:29] Her name is Donna and she’s a teacher. 我妻子叫堂娜 她是位老师
[18:31] She’s a wonderful woman. 她很了不起
[18:34] I believe the two of you would make fast friends. 我相信你们俩一定会很快成为朋友
[18:36] Oh, I’m sure we would. 我们肯定会
[18:43] I’ll let you get back to work. 我不妨碍你工作了
[18:44] Yeah! 好
[18:46] All right, um… 好吧…
[18:50] You know, I, uh… 你知道 我…
[18:53] I’m glad you came by. 我很高兴你能过来
[18:58] I’d love to get dinner sometime 我想找时间一起吃个饭
[19:00] if it wouldn’t rattle the cages, so to speak. 如果你不嫌我烦的话 可以这么说吧
[19:21] Perfect timing, Cindy. 来的真是时候 辛迪
[19:23] Hey, sweetheart. What’s up? 亲爱的 什么事
[19:27] Did you open it? 你把它打开了吗
[19:29] Well, what are you waiting for? Open it! 你还在等什么 快打开
[19:34] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你是在开玩笑吧
[19:37] It’s a letter from the IRS. 有封税务局来的信
[19:39] Molly’s is getting audited. 他们要查莫利酒吧的税
[19:41] What did I tell ya? Our luck has run out. 我说什么来着 我们的好运用完了
[19:45] That Saint Bernard mug was the only thing 那个圣伯纳犬的杯子是唯一可以
[19:47] keeping failure at bay. 让失败远离我们的东西
[19:50] All right. 好吧
[19:51] Keep reading, Cindy. What else does it say? 继续念 辛迪 上面还说了什么
[19:54] There’s no such thing as bad luck. 根本没有所谓的坏运气
[19:56] He doesn’t know that! 他不觉得
[20:00] Squad 3, Ambulance 61. 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[20:02] Person trapped. 26 State Street. 有人被困 州街26号
[20:15] All right, everybody, back up! 好了 各位 后退
[20:16] Guys, let’s go! Come on! Come on, out of the way! 伙计们 开始行动 快 快 让开
[20:18] Please! Please. 拜托 拜托
[20:20] Oh, boy. 天哪
[20:22] Stay back. 退后
[20:24] I was walking and it just collapsed. 我在上面走着然后它就塌了
[20:31] Hey, stay back! 退后
[20:32] This grate is really unstable. 这个格栅真的很不结实
[20:34] I can’t– I can’t pull myself up. 我没法…没法把自己撑起来
[20:36] All right, don’t move. Don’t try. 好 别动 也别再试了
[20:38] Okay, you just stay still and 好吗 你只要保持不动
[20:39] we’re gonna get you out. 我们会把你弄出来的
[20:40] He’s bleeding a lot. We’ve got to get in there. 他流了很多血 我们得尽快行动
[20:42] All right. Tony, Capp. 好 托尼和卡普
[20:43] – We’re gonna secure the victim with webbing. – Copy. -我们先把受困者用带子固定住 -收到
[20:45] Cruz, we’re going to build an overhead anchor point. 克鲁兹 我们要在他头顶搭个固定点
[20:47] Copy that, Lieutenant, what do you need? 收到 副队长 你需要什么
[20:48] Uh, two roof top ladders. 两把屋顶梯
[20:49] We’re going to build an A-frame, secure him, 我们要搭一个A型的框架 把他固定
[20:50] and bring him up from the center. 然后从中间把他拉上来
[20:51] Two ladders, copy that. 两把梯子 收到
[20:53] – I’m gonna fall. – All right, -我要掉下去了 -好
[20:54] y-you’re fine, okay? 你不会有事的 好吗
[20:55] We got you, stay still. 有我们呢 别动
[20:58] One at a time. 一步一步来
[20:59] Cap, you go first. 卡普 你先来
[21:07] – Okay, Brett, you’re up. -好的 布莱特 该你了
[21:08] – Foster, I need some four-bys. – You got it? -福斯特 我需要一些夹板 -拿到了吗
[21:17] Where do you need ’em, Lieutenant? 副队 这些要用在哪儿
[21:21] Here, one on the left and one on the right. 这里 一个在左边 一个在右边
[21:22] – Set the ladders right here. – Copy that. -把梯子放在这里 -了解
[21:25] – You got the webbings? – Right here. -你拿到织带了吗 -就在这里
[21:31] Hey Cruz, it’s good directly across from me? 克鲁兹 把这个从我这直穿过去
[21:40] Oh damn, I’m one rung up. 该死的 我这差一截
[21:42] Doesn’t matter, all right? 没关系 好吗
[21:44] – I got it, I got it. – All right, come on. Let’s go. -我知道 我知道 -没问题的 继续
[21:50] Come on. 拜托
[21:51] Cruz, it’s fine. Just–let’s go. 克鲁兹 没事 继续
[21:55] All right, you got the beamers? 好吧 拿好卷轴器了吗
[21:56] Yeah. 拿好了
[21:59] Just hold it up. We’ll be right there. 坚持住 我们马上就好了
[22:01] Good. 好了
[22:02] – You ready? Up on three. 准备好了吗 数三下
[22:04] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[22:09] Put it up there. There we go. 把它放在那里 行了
[22:11] – Grinder. – Got it. -研磨机 -拿着了
[22:12] Foster, give me that blanket and a pair of glasses. 福斯特 拿毯子和眼镜给我
[22:16] Here. 在这儿
[22:19] All right, let’s get that blanket on. 行了 把毯子盖上
[22:20] Yeah. 好
[22:38] Ready? 准备
[22:47] Ready? 准备好了没
[22:52] I got him. 接到他了
[22:53] Okay, we got him. 好的 我们把他弄出来了
[22:55] Let’s pack these lacerations and get him to Med. 把这些伤口包好 送他去医院
[23:00] All right. Let’s go. 好的 走吧
[23:21] – Hey. – Hey there. -嗨 -你好啊
[23:25] – Where’s the boy? – Sleeping. -孩子在哪 -睡觉呢
[23:28] I thought he napped at school. 我以为他在学校睡够了
[23:30] Not today. 今天没有
[23:32] Apparently during art, 显然在艺术课上
[23:33] Sadie took a brush from Terrance’s easel, 萨迪从特伦斯的画架上拿了一把刷子
[23:36] he wasn’t having it. 他没有带
[23:37] He grabbed all of her brushes, 他拿了她所有的刷子
[23:39] threw them into the sink and then refused to go to nap time. 把它们扔进水槽 然后拒绝去睡午觉
[23:42] I told you that boy needs discipline. 我告诉过你那孩子需要好好管教
[23:45] Well, sounds like Sadie does too. 好吧 听起来萨迪也需要
[23:46] Maybe we should just send them both off to juvie. 或许我们应该把他俩都送去少管所
[23:49] I’m serious, Donna. 我是认真的 堂娜
[23:50] I’m gonna need to sit him down 我要让他好好坐着
[23:51] and explain the concept of respect for adults. 然后讲讲如何尊重成年人
[23:55] He’s four, Wallace. 他才四岁 华莱士
[23:57] He gets a time-out from Miss Ellie 埃莉女士罚他去静思了
[23:59] and then we remind him to be kind to others. 然后我们提醒他要善待他人
[24:01] But maybe–maybe save the lecture for high school. 但也许留着这些教训到他们高中的时候吧
[24:05] Trust me when I say that’s when they really need 相信我 那时候才是他们真正需要
[24:07] to hear that you’re in charge. 明白你才是一家之主的时候
[24:15] I, uh, ran into an old friend yesterday. 我 昨天碰到一个老朋友
[24:20] Jasmine Lacey. 贾丝敏·莱西
[24:22] She had a stove fire in her house. 她壁炉失火了
[24:29] Is she an old friend or an old girlfriend? 她是老朋友还是前女友
[24:32] – Both. – Hmm. -都是 -呵
[24:34] But I hadn’t seen her in over 30 years. 但我已经30多年没见过她了
[24:38] Anyway, Casey and Severide, 不管怎样 凯西和西弗莱德
[24:40] they were concerned that someone else may have 他们担心这场火可能
[24:41] been involved in the fire, 还涉及到其他人
[24:42] but she swears it was an accident. 但她发誓那是个意外
[24:44] Well, what do you think? 你觉得呢
[24:47] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[24:49] She says there’s nothing wrong. 她说没什么问题
[24:51] She’s been through this divorce, custody battle. 她经历了离婚和监护权之争
[24:54] Oh, I don’t like the sound of that. 听上去可不妙
[24:58] Remember what Desiree had to go through with her ex? 还记得黛瑟瑞和她前夫离婚时经历了什么吗
[25:01] She ended up needing a restraining order. 她最后只能去申请限制令
[25:04] Yeah. 是啊
[25:06] Maybe just check in on her again. 或许你得再去看看她
[25:08] Just to let her know that she’s got somebody in her corner. 就是告诉她有人在她身边
[25:14] Yeah. 好吧
[25:23] Guys! 伙计们
[25:25] If anyone took this antique or knows anyone who took it, 如果有人拿走了这件古董或知道谁拿走的
[25:30] just please return it and no questions will be asked. 请把它还给我 不会问任何问题
[25:39] Have you seen Mug Guy tonight? 你今晚有没有见过那个混蛋
[25:40] No, and I’ve been giving out general descriptions 不 我一直在发传单
[25:42] but no one knows him. 但没人认识他
[25:44] We’re doomed. 我们完蛋了
[25:45] I pulled all the credit receipts from the other night. 我把前几天晚上所有的信用收据都拿出来了
[25:47] Oh, okay. 好吧
[25:48] Maybe we can figure it out using these? 也许我们可以用这些来想明白
[25:51] It is worth a shot but Herrmann cannot know. 值得一试 但赫尔曼不能知道
[25:56] Okay. 可以
[25:58] This round is on me. 这一轮我请客
[26:00] a congrats for your fancy commendation. 恭喜你
[26:04] Thank you, but uh– I’m just– 谢谢你 但我只是
[26:06] don’t really need to tell anyone, you know? 不需要告诉任何人 好吗
[26:08] Why not? 为什么不呢
[26:10] After that smackdown from Severide, I just– 西弗莱德责备我之后 我就
[26:12] I don’t want to go crowing about myself, all cocky. 我不想自吹自擂 太自大了
[26:15] Joe, you should be proud of yourself for what you did. 乔 你应该为自己的所作所为感到骄傲
[26:17] No one at 51 is going to deny you that. 51队的人都不会否认这一点的
[26:21] That’s–that’s really nice of you to say. 你真是太好了
[26:23] Just–I’d rather play it close to the vest. 只是 我宁愿还是先规矩点
[26:27] Did you at least tell Chloe? 你至少告诉克洛伊了吗
[26:30] Well, she’s traveling for work. 嗯 她出公差了
[26:32] I don’t want to make her feel bad about missing the ceremony. 我不想让她为错过仪式感到难过
[26:35] Well, just so you know, 好吧 你知道
[26:37] I am very proud of you, Joe Cruz. 我为你感到骄傲 乔·克鲁兹
[26:40] It’s a big deal. 这是一件大事
[26:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:04] Be right back. 马上回来
[27:07] Hey there. 你好啊
[27:10] Hi. 嗨
[27:18] So what are you up to? 你在做什么
[27:20] What? 什么
[27:23] You know what I’m asking. 你知道我在问什么
[27:29] I can’t get her off my mind. 我忘不了她
[27:34] The truth is… 事实是
[27:37] we were good together and I miss it. 我们之前在一起时挺好的 我很怀念
[27:42] The two of you broke up for a reason. 你俩分手是有原因的
[27:44] – I know. – Do you? -我知道 -你真的知道吗
[27:47] Severide, you put her through the ringer this last time. 西弗莱德 你上次都快把她折磨死了
[27:50] You were half in, half out, 你吊着她
[27:51] pulling back whenever things got tough. 事情一变得艰难 你就退缩
[27:53] If you’re not ready to step up and be worthy of Stella, 如果你没有准备好负起责任 配得上史黛拉
[27:55] then you need to back the hell up 那你最好还是退下
[27:58] and let her move on. 让她放下这段感情
[28:25] – Wallace. – Hey. -华莱士 -你好
[28:27] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[28:30] You know, I just thought I’d, uh… 我只是想说应该
[28:32] come and check in on you. 过来看看你
[28:36] You don’t need to do that. I’m fine. 你没必要这样 我挺好的
[28:42] You should leave. 你该走了
[28:45] Hey, Jasmine. 贾斯敏
[28:46] If you’re in danger or trouble, you can tell me. 如果遇上什么难事 可以跟我说的
[28:51] I’m not. 我没有什么难事
[28:55] Wallace… 华莱士
[28:59] Go home. 回去吧
[29:20] Ted Beechum? 请问是泰德·贝丘姆吗
[29:22] Yeah? 怎么了
[29:22] This is great, so great. 太好了
[29:25] Um, I’m Stella, I work at Molly’s Pub. 我是史黛拉 在莫利酒吧工作
[29:28] What–what are you doing here? 你来做什么
[29:29] Well, the other night, 那天晚上
[29:31] I gave you a big mug with a-a St. Bernard on it? 我给了你一个大啤酒杯 上面有只圣伯纳犬
[29:34] Oh yeah, Gulliver. 对的 那个格利佛
[29:36] Yes, yeah. Gulliver. Um, I need it back. 是的 格利佛 我需要拿回它
[29:40] Oh, I gave it to my dad. 我把它给我爸爸了
[29:42] Yeah, he loved that dog and he’s been sick, so… 他很喜欢那只狗 然后还病着 所以
[29:45] Oh, jeez. Oh, I’m–I’m–I’m very sorry to hear that. 天呐 听到这个 我真的很难过
[29:50] How sick? 病的很严重吗
[29:51] Oh, he’s got a pretty bad cold. 他感冒真的很严重
[29:53] The cough keeps him up at night. 他晚上咳得睡不着
[29:54] He’s like… 他就像
[29:56] Just a cold. That’s great! That’s great. 只是感冒 太好了 太好了
[29:59] Ted, I really need the mug back. 泰德 我真的需要拿回杯子
[30:03] Sorry, you can’t have it. 对不起 我不能给你
[30:05] Ted, listen to me. 泰德 听我说
[30:07] Molly’s very existence hangs in the balance. 莫利酒吧现在处境很艰难
[30:12] I’ll give it back to you for 100 bucks. 你出100刀 我就给你
[30:14] A 100 bu– 一百刀
[30:16] uh, Ted, I gave it to you for free. 泰德 我是免费送给你的
[30:24] Fine. 好吧
[30:25] Get it back from your dad 从你爸爸那里拿回来
[30:27] and bring it to firehouse 51 by the end of the day 然后在今晚之前拿到51号消防队
[30:31] and I will give you 100 bucks. 我就付给你100刀
[30:38] I don’t know what I walked in on exactly, 我不知道自己到底撞见了什么
[30:40] but she was scared. 但她很惊慌
[30:41] There’s no denying that. 那是不可否认的
[30:43] And I’d have done anything to help her, 我已经做了所有能做的去帮她
[30:44] but the way she turned on me, the anger in her voice– 但她拒绝我的说辞 声音里的愤懑
[30:48] so I’m not sure what to do. 我都不知道该做什么了
[30:50] You can’t force someone to accept your help. 你不能强迫别人接受你的帮助
[30:52] You’ve already done a lot. 你已经做了很多了
[30:53] Just letting her know you care, I mean, that’s big. 让她明白你关心她 那很重要
[30:56] Yeah, I mean, ball’s in her court. 对啊 下一步就看她了
[30:58] At least she knows she’s got someone to turn to 至少她知道自己如果需要帮助
[31:00] if she needs help. 有人可以求助
[31:01] It’s not enough. 这还不够
[31:02] I’m not good at sitting back and waiting. 我不习惯坐在远处等着
[31:06] Anyway, the way she left things, 不管怎样 她处理事情的方式
[31:07] I’m worried that I’ll never hear from her again, so… 让我担心再也听不到她的消息了 所以
[31:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:18] Hey, good morning, Chief. 早上好 队长
[31:20] Yeah, morning. 早上好
[31:41] No one can see you, I said. 我说过 你不能被人看到
[31:43] You didn’t say that. 你没说过
[31:44] – All right. – Come on. -好吧 -快点
[31:47] Come on. Here. 快点 拿来
[31:53] Bye, Gulliver. 永别了 格利佛
[31:56] You’re the best, bud. 你是最好的 兄弟
[32:07] – You did it. – We did it. -你搞定了 -我们搞定了
[32:09] You can’t tell Herrmann this was on us. 你不能跟赫尔曼说这是我们干的
[32:11] No way! No. 不可能 不会的
[32:12] I’m gonna slip it back tomorrow night 我明天晚上把它放回去
[32:13] and deny any knowledge of how it got there. 然后对它怎么又出现的表示完全不知情
[32:16] Uh, yeah, it’s because the coach stinks. 对 是因为沙发味道很大
[32:18] It was the best record they’ve had in years. 这是我们这几年来最好的记录了
[32:23] Hey, Herrmann. Would you mind checking the truck for us? 赫尔曼 可以帮我们看下云梯车吗
[32:26] Yeah, one of the, um, tires look weird. 有一辆的 轮胎看起来有些怪
[32:31] You checked the pressure? 你检查过压力吗
[32:32] Yeah, but see what you think. 查过 但想听听你的看法
[32:46] Hello? Hey. 你好
[32:48] What’s going on, Jasmine? 怎么了 贾斯敏
[32:53] Yes, of course. 是的 当然了
[32:55] I’ll be right there. 我马上就到
[33:13] Jasmine? 贾斯敏在吗
[33:18] We can work this out. 我们能解决的
[33:19] – No, no! – You know I still love you! -没有 -你知道我还是爱你的
[33:21] – Jasmine! – You know I do! -贾斯敏 -你知道我爱你
[33:23] Hey! 干嘛呢
[33:26] Who the hell are you? 你是哪位
[33:28] Hey, Dex. 德克斯
[33:36] Dex, put that gun down. 德克斯 把枪放下
[33:38] I don’t know you, man. 我不认识你 老兄
[33:40] Your mother was my best friend in high school. 你妈妈是我高中最好的朋友
[33:42] Okay? Come on. 好吗 别这样
[33:45] – This is Wallace. – I don’t care! -他是华莱士 -我才不管
[33:47] Hey, Dex, lower your voice. Okay? Lower your voice. 德克斯 小点声 好吗 声音小点
[33:50] You don’t wanna talk to your mother like that. 你不要这样和你的妈妈这样说话
[33:51] Stay away from me! 离我远点
[33:52] – You don’t have to talk– – Stay away from me! -你不需要用这种语气 -离我远点
[33:54] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[33:56] Now, whatever it is you are going through– 不管你现在在经历什么
[33:58] – Stay there. – You are gonna get–hey. -别动 -你会度过 听我说
[34:00] You really need help, son. 你真的需要帮助 孩子
[34:03] Everybody does. 是人都需要
[34:06] – That’s what I’m here for. – I said stay away from me! -所以我才过来 -我说了离我远点
[34:08] Hey, hey, hey, Dex! 冷静 冷静点 德克斯
[34:12] Put down the gun, man. 把枪放下 孩子
[34:17] – Put it down! – Get off! -把枪放下 -走开
[34:19] Come here. 到这儿来
[34:23] Look at me. 看着我
[34:27] My hands are off you. 我把手拿开了
[34:30] You know, I meant what I said. 我说的都是真心话
[34:32] Okay? 可以吗
[34:34] Everybody needs help getting through high school. 每个人高中的时候都需要别人帮助
[34:35] I wouldn’t have made it through without your mom. 没有你妈妈 我也熬不过那段时间
[34:41] But look at you, you’re all strung out. 但瞧瞧你 你完全成瘾了
[34:45] You can’t go on like this. 你不能再这样下去了
[34:50] It’s got to change, son. 必须得做出改变 孩子
[34:54] Tonight. 从今晚开始
[35:08] You can’t call the police, Wallace. 你不能报警 华莱士
[35:11] Please. Please. 求你了 求你了
[35:16] He’s just a boy. 他还是个孩子
[35:19] It’s either gonna be CPD or a live-in rehab facility. 是芝加哥警局还是住进候戒毒所二选一
[35:24] Jasmine, I know a real good one. 贾斯敏 我知道一个很好的戒毒所
[35:26] I’ll take him there right now, 我现在就带他过去
[35:28] but you got to give me the go-ahead. 但是要得到你的首肯才行
[35:29] Mom! Mom, no. 妈 妈 不要
[35:31] Mom, ple–please. I-I don’t need that. 妈 求你了 我不需要
[35:34] I could–I could get right without it, I-I-I swear. 我发誓 我不去戒毒所也能好
[35:38] Please, don’t let him take me. 求你了 别让他带我去
[35:42] Mom, I’m s-sorry… 妈 我很抱歉…
[35:59] Boden got the kid checked into this rehab facility 博登把那个孩子送到南边
[36:01] he knows on the Southside. 那家戒毒所了
[36:03] Now it’s just a question of, will he go the distance? 现在的问题是 他能不能坚持下去
[36:07] That’s a good first step anyway. 不管怎样这都是个好的开始
[36:08] The kid is lucky as hell. 那孩子真是太幸运了
[36:11] Talk about unconditional love. 这种无条件的爱
[36:14] You almost you almost burn your mother alive in her own home 他差点把自己的妈妈烧死在家中
[36:16] and she still has your back? 而他妈妈依然爱他
[36:20] I’m gonna hit the commissary, 我要去趟杂货店
[36:22] exchange some gloves. 换些手套
[36:23] See you at Molly’s? 我们莫利酒吧见吗
[36:24] I think I’m gonna skip out tonight. 我觉得我今晚还是不去了
[36:26] Big plans or just… avoiding Kidd? 有重要计划还是…为了躲基德
[36:36] Eh, a little bit of both, I guess. 我想两个原因都有吧
[36:38] Got some work to do on that front. 在这之前还有些事要做
[36:51] Herrmann, uh… 赫尔曼…
[36:53] I’m so, so sorry. 我真的 真的很抱歉
[36:55] Look, look, look. 听我说 听我说
[36:57] This is what happened– 是这个样子的
[36:58] Yeah, I don’t care. 行了 我不在乎
[37:00] What? 什么
[37:02] Oh, yeah, it turns out that that IRS letter 没错 原来那封国税局的信
[37:04] was meant for the vegan deli down the block 是给街道那边的熟食店的
[37:06] and that new drink that we put on the menu, 还有我们在酒水单里加的新饮品
[37:09] the Ginger Whiskey Sleeper, 生姜威士忌沉睡者
[37:11] someone wrote a-a review online, 有人在网上发表评论
[37:13] called it the best cocktail in Chicago. 说它是芝加哥最好喝的鸡尾酒
[37:15] Turns out, losing that mug was the best thing 到头来 失去那只杯子是这地方
[37:18] that ever happened to this place. 发生过的最好的事情
[37:35] I’ll try one of those Ginger Whiskey Sleepers. 我来试一下这个生姜威士忌沉睡者
[37:37] Please, barkeep? 拜托了 酒保
[37:42] Hey, you know how I was, uh, ranting about Severide 你记得我之前叫嚣说西弗莱德
[37:45] being all extra with me? 对我额外关心吗
[37:46] Yeah. 记得
[37:47] Well, it turns out Otis is wrong. 结果看来奥蒂斯错了
[37:48] He’s not here tonight 他今晚没来
[37:49] and he barely said a word to me yesterday, so… 而且他昨天几乎没和我说过话 所以…
[37:54] Oh, I guess my head spins a little too easy 我想一旦涉及到他的问题
[37:56] when it comes to him. 我脑子想的还是太简单
[37:59] It happens. 会有这种结果
[38:00] Wish it didn’t. 真希望不是
[38:06] any chance you want to cut out of here early 你想不想早点离开这里
[38:08] and paint the town all kinds of colors? 然后把这个城市画的五颜六色
[38:11] – You know I do. Yeah. – Mm-hmm. Good. -你知道我想的 -那就好
[38:19] Next up is Firefighter Joe Cruz, 接下来是消防员乔·克鲁兹
[38:22] from Chicago Fire Department Rescue Squad 3. 来自芝加哥消防局3号救援队
[38:25] And here to pin the Special Commendation on Joe 而要给乔颁发特别表彰的是
[38:27] is his lieutenant, Kelly Severide. 他的副队 凯利·西弗莱德
[38:44] Lieutenant, you didn’t have to come to this. 副队 你不用来做这件事的
[38:45] You really think I’d miss this? 你真觉得我会错过这个时刻吗
[38:53] Joe Cruz is one of the toughest, 乔·克鲁兹是我有幸合作过的
[38:55] most loyal firefighters 最坚强的
[38:57] that I’ve ever had the honor to work alongside. 也是最忠诚的消防员之一
[38:59] But what sets him apart is his determination 但他最与众不同的是
[39:02] to always do the right thing. 他总能做出最正确的选择
[39:04] To put others above himself. 把他人的利益放在首位
[39:06] That’s what not only makes him a great firefighter, 所以他不仅仅是个伟大的消防员
[39:09] but a good man. 而且是个好人
[39:11] I’ve taught him a lot over the years, 我这些年教了他很多
[39:13] but I’ve started to realize 但是我开始意识到
[39:14] that I could learn a thing or two from him. 我也可以从他身上学习一二
[40:07] I’ll get this one, okay? 我来拆这个 可以吗
[40:10] Look at that! 快看呐
[40:13] Is this one for Mommy too? 这个也是给妈妈的吗
[40:21] Is that my dinner? 这是我的晚饭吗
[40:22] Yes, It’s good for you. Mommy. 是的 这个有益健康 妈妈
[40:24] Is it? 是吗
[40:26] Yeah, i’m gonna try this one. 好吧 我来拆这个吧
[40:28] Oh, it looks so good. 这个看着不错哦
[40:34] Daddy! 爸爸
[40:39] Come here, little man. 快过来 小大人
[40:47] I missed you. 我好想你
[40:48] I missed you too. 我也想你
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme