时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Tell me what happened, man. | 告诉我发生了什么 兄弟 |
[00:05] | The gun jammed. | 枪被卡住了 |
[00:07] | It’s the only reason I’m alive right now. | 正因为这样 我现在还活着 |
[00:10] | It didn’t go off, man, because it’s not your time. | 它没打出来 因为你的死期还没到 |
[00:12] | It can’t be that simple. | 不可能这么简单 |
[00:14] | It’s Casey. | 是凯西 |
[00:15] | He had a really bad call this morning. | 他早上的出勤任务很糟糕 |
[00:17] | Well, I won’t pretend I understand what it feels like to be shot at. | 我不会假装我很明白被人用枪指着是什么感受 |
[00:20] | Then how did you know I–I was shot at? | 那你怎么知道我被用枪指着 |
[00:22] | Brett mentioned it to me yesterday. | 布莱特昨天和我说的 |
[00:24] | I think it’s a bad idea, dwelling on things. | 我觉得这样纠结 不是很好 |
[00:30] | I’m here to counsel rescue workers. | 我是来给救援人员做顾问的 |
[00:31] | By dating a colleague, | 我跟工作上的同事交往 |
[00:32] | there’s no inherent sense of trust. | 他们内心就不会信任我 |
[00:35] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[00:48] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[00:49] | You know what this is, Brett? | 你知道这是什么吗 布莱特 |
[00:51] | This is your social calendar for the rest of the week. | 这是你剩下这周的社交活动 |
[00:56] | Tomorrow night, Top Golf! | 明晚 顶级高尔夫 |
[00:58] | Friday is Prime and Provisions. | 周五至尊定制餐厅 |
[00:59] | Saturday Shift. | 周六上班 |
[01:01] | But Sunday, well, Molly’s of course, | 但是周日 当然是去莫利 |
[01:03] | but after that, there is a “My Neighbor Totoro” screening at the Siskel. | 但之后西斯科影院要放《龙猫》 |
[01:06] | Now. | 现在 |
[01:07] | You guys really don’t have to do this. | 你们真不用这么费心 |
[01:10] | You have no say. | 你不能拒绝 |
[01:11] | You are our roomdog | 你是我们的室友 |
[01:12] | and you are stuck with us for the rest of the week. | 而且剩下这周都只能跟我们混 |
[01:14] | Now get up, get dressed, and get in the car | 现在起床 穿衣服 上车 |
[01:17] | ’cause we are getting pancakes at the Palace before shift! | 因为上班前我们要先去宫殿餐馆吃薄煎饼 |
[01:20] | Palace pancakes! Whoo! | 宫殿薄煎饼 |
[01:22] | Fine. Thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[01:36] | Okay, let’s see. | 好吧 我们看看 |
[01:38] | Kidd, Zvonacek, Capp, Cruz, | 基德 兹沃内切克 卡普 克鲁兹 |
[01:40] | your CPR certification is up. | 你们的心肺复苏证书到期了 |
[01:43] | Get me renewal cards in the next two weeks | 下两周给我去续了 |
[01:44] | or you and I will have words. | 否则我们可得好好谈谈 |
[01:48] | Get it done. | 赶紧搞定 |
[01:51] | Okay, let’s get out there and– | 好了 我们出去 |
[01:53] | Yes, Lieutenant Herrmann. | 说吧 赫尔曼副队长 |
[01:56] | Okay, uh, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:58] | so as some of you know, | 你们中一些人知道 |
[01:59] | Cindy gave up her career when we got married | 我和辛迪在十六年前和我建立了家庭 |
[02:02] | and started a family 16 years ago. | 她放弃了自己的事业 |
[02:05] | – What was her career? – Uh, interior design. | -她之前是做什么的 -室内装饰 |
[02:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:09] | Really really. | 千真万确 |
[02:10] | Now that our youngest is in kindergarten, | 现在我们最小的孩子上幼儿园了 |
[02:13] | she has decided she wanted to start it back up. | 她决定重出江湖 |
[02:16] | So she has generously offered to, uh… | 所以她很慷慨地提出 |
[02:22] | redesign the common room. | 重新装修公共活动室 |
[02:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[02:27] | – I’m sorry, that’s just– – Now–now listen! | -抱歉 这简直 -听好了 |
[02:30] | You just–just–don’t dig in, be open to change, | 你们就 抱着接受改变的心态试试看 |
[02:33] | and let’s just–let’s just help her out, all right? | 我们帮她一把 可以吗 |
[02:35] | You’re the most un-open to change person in the entire CFD! | 你是整个芝加哥消防局最不能接受改变的人 |
[02:41] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3… | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 |
[02:42] | Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 好吧 出发 出发 |
[02:44] | Apartment Fire, 483 West Armitage. | 公寓起火 阿米蒂奇西路483号 |
[02:52] | All right, looks like this one’s cooking. | 看起来这火烧得很大 |
[02:54] | We’re going to work, boys. | 工作了 小伙子们 |
[02:56] | Hydrant’s blocked, Lieutenant. | 消防栓被挡住了 副队 |
[03:00] | All right, hey. Let’s park over there. | 好 我们停在那吧 |
[03:03] | We’ll tie it into that hydrant. | 我们接那个消防栓 |
[03:05] | We’re going to have to hose across the street. | 我们得把水管穿过街道 |
[03:14] | Looks like we got 20 to 24 units. | 看起来有20到24户人家 |
[03:17] | Fire’s concentrated in the back. | 后面的火势比较严重 |
[03:18] | We’ll take the fire floor. | 我们走消防梯 |
[03:19] | Kidd, go with squad. We’ll clear below. | 基德 跟抢险车走 我们清理路面 |
[03:25] | What was that? Sorry, I was parking. | 什么情况 抱歉 我刚在停车 |
[03:27] | Follow us in. | 跟我们进去 |
[03:28] | Hey, Ritter! You’re with truck! | 里特 你待在消防车里 |
[03:30] | Clarence, grab another inch and 3/4 line. | 克莱伦斯 再拿半米水管 |
[03:32] | – We’ll support squad. – Copy that. | -我们后援抢险队 -收到 |
[03:34] | Copy, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[03:49] | – Hey, man, you okay? – Hey, come on. | -兄弟 你还好吗 -起来 |
[03:51] | The hell, Herrmann? | 你干什么 赫尔曼 |
[03:53] | Dragging lines across the street? | 把水管拉过街 |
[03:54] | Nah, Captain, the hydrant was blocked so we just– | 不是 队长 这边的消防栓被挡住了 所以 |
[03:56] | You just put this rescue in jeopardy! | 你刚毁了整个救援行动 |
[04:10] | Ritter, you okay? | 里特 你还好吗 |
[04:11] | – It’s my shoulder. – Get it checked out. | -我的肩膀 -去检查一下 |
[04:13] | We still need a line in this fire! | 我们还是需要牵水管过来 |
[04:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:15] | Clarence, Jesse, get the slack out of this line. | 克莱伦斯 杰西 把这管子收起来 |
[04:18] | Let’s go. Hey, listen. | 赶紧 听着 |
[04:20] | This is on me. Go get yourself checked. | 这是我的责任 你去检查一下 |
[04:23] | Go. You two, cover the left. Let’s get some water on it. | 去吧 你们俩 负责左边 准备洒水 |
[04:28] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[04:30] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[04:31] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[04:34] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[04:39] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[04:46] | Ma’am! You okay? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[04:48] | I left my soldering iron on. | 我没把烙铁断电 |
[04:50] | I went to wash my paint brushes. | 我去洗画笔了 |
[04:51] | – Everything went up so fast. – Is anyone else here? | -一切发生得太快了 -这里还有人吗 |
[04:54] | No, it’s just me, but the neighbors! | 没有 只有我 但还有邻居 |
[04:55] | We’ll get them! Just stay down! | 我们会救他们 低下身子 |
[05:04] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 出声 |
[05:30] | Kidd, let’s go! | 基德 我们走 |
[05:32] | Engine’s gonna hit the fire. | 水罐车要喷水了 |
[05:33] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:58] | Hey! Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:00] | – I don’t– – Let’s go! | -我不… -快走 |
[06:02] | – All right! – Move it! | -好吧 -快点 |
[06:14] | – Take care. – Thank you so much. | -保重 -非常感谢 |
[06:19] | Lady had a real arts and crafts fest going on in her apartment. | 这女人家里简直在开手工艺品集会 |
[06:22] | Left the soldering iron burning near paint cans. | 把通电的烙铁放在油漆罐边上 |
[06:40] | Fire’s knocked out, Chief. | 火扑灭了 队长 |
[06:42] | You know what a good engine lieutenant does, Herrmann? | 你知道优秀的水罐车副队会怎么做吗 赫尔曼 |
[06:45] | He doesn’t add to the incident. | 他不会火上浇油 |
[06:47] | Ritter’s on his way to Med right now | 里特现在在去芝加哥医院的路上 |
[06:48] | because of where you parked. | 因为你停车的地方不对 |
[06:50] | Who knows when he’ll be back? | 谁知道他什么时候才能回来 |
[06:51] | Okay, Truck 87, Engine 90. You’re up on overhaul. | 87号云梯车 90号水罐车 你们负责检查 |
[06:55] | Copy that, chief. | 收到 队长 |
[06:57] | Chief, I got to get back in there. | 队长 我得再进去一趟 |
[06:59] | – I got to– – Kidd, you heard him. | -我得 -基德 你听到了 |
[07:00] | Pack the rigs! Follow orders! | 收拾装备 服从指示 |
[07:29] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[07:31] | – Cindy! – Hey, Cindy. | -辛迪 -辛迪 |
[07:33] | Hey, fellas. | 你们好 |
[07:34] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:36] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[07:37] | Nothing, it– it’s just, um… | 没什么 只是 |
[07:41] | maybe it’s not such a good day to do this whole | 也许今天不太适合来做 |
[07:44] | interior design rigamarole. | 室内设计 |
[07:51] | Yeah, no. I understand. | 好的 没事 我理解 |
[07:56] | Y-you know what? No. | 知道吗 不 |
[07:58] | We wait for the ideal time at a firehouse, | 要是想在消防队等到理想的时机 |
[08:02] | we’re gonna be waiting all year. | 我们整年都得等 |
[08:03] | So forget what I said, all right? | 所以忘了我刚刚说的 好吗 |
[08:06] | You go ahead | 你去吧 |
[08:08] | and you do what you came here to do. | 做你来这里要做的事 |
[08:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:16] | Great! | 太好了 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:33] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你要见我吗 队长 |
[08:35] | Yeah, close the door. | 对 把门关上 |
[08:41] | Is there any particular reason | 你在事故现场 |
[08:42] | you lit up Herrmann so badly at the incident? | 对赫尔曼发那么大火有特别的原因吗 |
[08:44] | Engine 51 was not positioned correctly. | 51号水罐车停的位置不对 |
[08:48] | Hoses should not have been crossing the street | 水管不应该跨过街道 |
[08:50] | or the street should’ve been secured. | 或者应该封锁街道 |
[08:51] | Either way, that’s on Herrmann. | 不管怎样 是赫尔曼的责任 |
[08:56] | And you’re sure that it’s not something else? | 你确定不是因为其它什么原因 |
[09:03] | Sometimes being Captain means having to be hard | 有时候当队长意味着必须严厉对待 |
[09:05] | on the firefighters underneath me. | 我手下的消防员 |
[09:07] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[09:10] | Even when those firefighters are best friends with my chief. | 即使那些消防员是我队长最好的朋友 |
[09:20] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[09:35] | He’s not wrong. | 他没说错 |
[09:36] | And that is not how Casey behaves at a scene. | 凯西平时在现场也不会那样 |
[09:38] | So neither am I. | 所以我也没说错 |
[09:42] | – Chief. – Yeah. | -队长 -说吧 |
[09:46] | I saw something in the apartment building | 这次出警我在公寓楼里 |
[09:49] | on our last call. | 看到了一些东西 |
[09:50] | There was this secret room inside one of the apartments. | 其中一个房间里有一个密室 |
[09:55] | Um, there were two beds. | 里面有两张床 |
[09:59] | I just got a bad hit, | 我觉得不对劲 |
[10:01] | like it might be some kind of child endangerment deal. | 可能是涉及到某些迫害儿童的情况 |
[10:04] | I was thinking I might call CPD. | 我想也许可以联系芝加哥警署 |
[10:07] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[10:09] | Thanks for letting me know. Keep me in the loop. | 谢谢你告诉我 随时汇报进展 |
[10:11] | – Will do, Chief. – Go ahead. | -好的 队长 -去吧 |
[10:17] | That room I pulled you out of? | 我让你撤离的那间屋子 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:20] | Are you sure it wasn’t a club house, a fort? | 你确定不是游戏房或者堡垒吗 |
[10:22] | You know how kids are. | 你知道孩子爱玩这些 |
[10:23] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[10:25] | I mean, this was creepy. | 那地方感觉很瘆人 |
[10:28] | Well, go with your gut then. | 好吧 那就听从你的直觉 |
[10:41] | So Cindy, | 辛迪 |
[10:43] | what kind of style are you thinking about here? | 你在考虑什么样的风格 |
[10:45] | Well, what I like to do is take in the room | 我喜欢好好感受房间 |
[10:48] | and see how it speaks to me. | 感受它和我的共鸣 |
[10:50] | Is it organically imperfect? | 是在架构上的不完美吗 |
[10:52] | Should I go for a maximalist approach? | 我应该选择一种最大化的方法吗 |
[10:54] | Is personality paramount or should I scale back | 要做成有个性的样子呢 还是应该 |
[10:56] | with more of a new traditional patina? | 用传统的样式低调化 |
[11:00] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[11:05] | Guys? | 各位 |
[11:07] | I want to gather all of your input, one at a time, | 我想收集你们所有人的想法 一个一个来 |
[11:10] | where you can speak freely | 你们可以对我畅所欲言 |
[11:12] | and openly about what this room means to you. | 说说这间屋子对你们来说意味着什么 |
[11:15] | That’ll help me center my design. | 这将帮助我集中我的设计 |
[11:17] | Sound good? | 不错吧 |
[11:18] | – Absolutely. – Yeah, sure. | -当然 -是的 |
[11:19] | – Great. – Can’t wait. | -很好 -等不及了 |
[11:21] | First and foremost is the couch. | 首先也是最重要的是沙发 |
[11:24] | Now I’m not saying this one can’t be improved upon | 我并不是说这一点不能改进 |
[11:28] | but this one cannot be improved upon. | 而是说这一点是无法改进的 |
[11:31] | That couch has got to go. | 这个沙发必须移走 |
[11:33] | Don’t get me started on these chairs, okay? | 这些椅子根本吐槽不完 |
[11:35] | It’s like sitting on sandpaper. | 就像坐在砂纸上 |
[11:39] | I’m just going to go ahead and say it. | 我就直接说了 |
[11:41] | This place was made for men by men. | 这个地方是由男人为了男人而建的 |
[11:45] | It’s, like, 1987 in here. | 这里就像1987年一样 |
[11:47] | Maybe a game’s cabinet or a dart board. | 也许来点游戏柜或者飞镖板 |
[11:51] | Ooh, or a shuffleboard. | 或者是推圆盘台 |
[11:53] | Or both! | 或者全要 |
[11:54] | I have always said this place can be functional | 我一直说这个地方可以具备各种功能 |
[11:57] | but look like adult’s work here. | 也能看起来像是个成年人工作的地方 |
[12:00] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不在乎你做什么 |
[12:03] | Also if you need an assistant, like a– | 如果你需要助手的话 |
[12:06] | like a sous-chef, I’m your girl. | 类似于助理厨师之类的 选我 |
[12:10] | I need this right now. | 我非常需要这位置 |
[12:13] | Seriously, don’t touch the couch. | 认真的 别碰沙发 |
[12:47] | Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[12:51] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah, of course. | -感谢你能过来 -不用客气 |
[12:53] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[12:54] | So, uh, we were on a call this morning. | 我们今天上午有任务 |
[12:58] | I moved the couch away from a wall | 我把沙发从墙边移开 |
[13:00] | and I saw this little door | 然后我看见了这个小门 |
[13:01] | and, uh, I was about to leave but– | 我当时要离开 但是 |
[13:05] | I mean, I just got this feeling, you know? | 我只是有种预感 你知道吗 |
[13:07] | So I opened it and it was, like, a secret room. | 所以我把门打开 看起来像是一间密室 |
[13:12] | There were, like, a couple of plates of half-eaten food | 那里有几盘吃了一半的食物 |
[13:15] | and this was on the outside of the door. | 这个放在门外 |
[13:21] | So, anyway, I– | 不管怎么样 |
[13:24] | look, I’m telling you that something bad was going on | 我告诉你 那间公寓里肯定发生过 |
[13:26] | in that apartment. | 不好的事情 |
[13:28] | Stella has great instincts. | 史黛拉的直觉很准 |
[13:30] | If she thinks there was something bad going on, | 如果她觉得有不好的事情发生 |
[13:31] | then there was. | 那就一定会有 |
[13:35] | Can you show me the site? | 你能告诉我那个地方吗 |
[13:38] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[13:40] | Hey, can I show Upton the site from this morning? | 我能把今天早上的地点告诉厄普顿吗 |
[13:43] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[13:43] | We think there might’ve been some child endangerment | 我觉得在我们搜索的上一间房子里 |
[13:45] | situation in the last room we searched. | 可能存在儿童劫持事件 |
[13:47] | Yeah, I just want to show her what I saw | 我只是想给她看看我看到了什么 |
[13:49] | and then we’ll leave it up to her from there. | 然后把剩下的工作交给她 |
[13:55] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[13:57] | Keep your radio on, we’ll come pick you up if we get a call. | 别关对讲 如果有火警我们叫你 |
[14:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:01] | Ride with me? | 和我一起去吗 |
[14:08] | Okay, it was right… | 好的 就在… |
[14:18] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[14:21] | Damn it, I–it’s gone. | 该死 没了 |
[14:25] | But it–it was here. I didn’t make it up. | 但之前在这儿 不是我编的 |
[14:28] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[14:32] | Well, I’ll call the building owner | 我会打给业主 |
[14:35] | and I’ll follow up with whoever was renting the unit | 然后调查一下谁租的这间房子 |
[14:37] | but I’ve got to be honest, | 但我说实话 |
[14:39] | there’s no evidence of a crime here. | 现场没有表明犯罪的证据 |
[14:41] | Look, I–I realize– | 我知道 |
[14:42] | You didn’t witness any wrongdoing either. | 你们也没有目睹犯罪 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Look, I’m sympathetic. I am. | 我很理解 真的 |
[14:50] | I follow my instincts too. | 我也跟着我的直觉走 |
[14:51] | I have my whole career | 我有我的职业生涯 |
[14:52] | but without a crime, much less a victim, | 但如果没有犯罪 更没有受害者 |
[14:55] | I’m a little behind the eight ball. | 我有点无能为力 |
[14:59] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:00] | You’ll follow up though? | 你会跟进吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[15:03] | I’ll let you know as soon as I have anything to report. | 只要我有线索 我就告诉你们 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:26] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[15:29] | Thank you, you know, for-for supporting me today. | 感谢你今天支持我 |
[15:36] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[15:51] | – Ritter. – Captain. | -里特 -队长 |
[15:52] | Hey, just, uh, came to tell Herrmann | 只是来告诉赫尔曼 |
[15:56] | you know, it’s a sprain, gonna be fine. | 就是扭伤而已 不会有事的 |
[15:59] | Uh, the doctor’s saying to rest it a couple of shifts but– | 医生说让我休几轮班 但是 |
[16:01] | No problem. Go home. | 没问题 回家吧 |
[16:03] | Oh, but should I tell Herrmann? | 但我不是应该和赫尔曼说一声吗 |
[16:05] | – I’ll tell him. – Okay. | -我会告诉他的 -好 |
[16:09] | Captain, just so you know, | 队长 我想跟你说一下 |
[16:12] | there was a vehicle completely blocking the nearest hydrant | 当时有辆车把最近的消防栓给挡住了 |
[16:15] | and things were happening fast and, you know, | 一切都发生得很快 |
[16:17] | Herrmann just wanted to make sure you had support | 赫尔曼只是希望你在冲进去之前 |
[16:20] | before you rushed into the building. | 后援能够到位 |
[16:26] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[16:37] | Are you asking first and third shifts | 你也会征询第一轮和第三轮班 |
[16:39] | their opinions too, Cindy? | 消防员的意见吗 辛迪 |
[16:40] | If I have time. | 有时间的话 |
[16:43] | Oh, is there some kind of pressing time limit? | 你还有时间限制吗 |
[16:45] | Christopher didn’t tell you? | 克里斯托弗没告诉你们吗 |
[16:46] | Nah. | 没有 |
[16:47] | My friend Gwen, | 我的朋友格温 |
[16:48] | her daughter works for Chicago Home Spread. | 她的女儿在《芝加哥家庭刊》工作 |
[16:51] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[16:52] | That’s my favorite magazine. | 那可是我最喜欢的杂志 |
[16:54] | Their centerfolds are legendary. | 他们的插页内容超级精彩 |
[16:56] | They’re going to do a photo shoot this Saturday. | 他们这周六要来拍照 |
[17:00] | That’s our next shift. | 那是我们的下一轮班 |
[17:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:06] | Um, hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | I was just thinking, um, | 我刚刚在想 |
[17:12] | you know, our family room — | 我们的家庭娱乐室 |
[17:14] | it hasn’t been upgraded in I don’t know how long. | 我都记不清有多久没重新装修了 |
[17:17] | But maybe we should–I’m just, | 也许我们可以 我就是 |
[17:19] | you know, thinking out loud here, | 把脑袋里的想法说出来 |
[17:21] | but, uh, maybe we should start there. | 但是 也许我们可以从那里开始 |
[17:25] | Well, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[17:26] | while I think that’s a great idea for down the road, | 尽管我认为这个主意今后确实可以实施 |
[17:29] | my friend Gwen has already pitched this | 但我的朋友格温已经提交了 |
[17:31] | as a firehouse makeover. | 消防局大变身的提案 |
[17:33] | So I think I should stick to Plan A. | 所以我觉得我应该继续进行下去 |
[17:35] | Uh, right. No, totally. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[17:39] | Herrmann, Boden is looking for you. | 赫尔曼 博登在找你 |
[17:47] | Chief. | 队长 |
[17:49] | Hey, Herrmann. | 嗨 赫尔曼 |
[17:50] | Just wanted to let you know that Ritter is going to be | 我是想告诉你 里特要休息 |
[17:52] | out a couple of shifts, | 几轮班 |
[17:53] | so 51 is going to need a floater. | 51号消防队需要一个后勤人员 |
[17:55] | All right, what’s the prognosis? | 好 医生诊断怎么说 |
[17:57] | Minor sprain but the doctors said to rest it. | 轻微扭伤 但医生说需要休养 |
[18:00] | All right, well, that’s good at least. | 好吧 至少不算严重 |
[18:02] | Um, I’ll take, uh, a look at the floater pool | 我去…看看后勤人员名单 |
[18:04] | and see if any names stick out. | 看看有谁比较合适 |
[18:05] | Casey’s already selected someone named Klinginpill. | 凯西已经选了一个叫柯灵皮尔的人 |
[18:11] | Casey selected. | 凯西选好了 |
[18:16] | Isn’t the engine lieutenant | 难道不该是水罐车副队 |
[18:17] | supposed to pick his floater replacement? | 来选择谁来替补后勤位置吗 |
[18:32] | Captain! | 队长 |
[18:34] | Uh, maybe I heard wrong, | 也许是我听错了 |
[18:36] | but, uh, Boden was telling me that you picked a floater | 但是 博登刚刚告诉我你已经选好了人 |
[18:39] | for Ritter’s spot on Engine. | 来接替水罐车队里特的后勤位置 |
[18:41] | Yeah, Ritter’s gonna be out a couple of shifts | 对 里特要休几轮班 |
[18:42] | so I expedited the process. | 所以我就加快了过程 |
[18:45] | There were a bunch of reserves on there, I chose one. | 名单上有好多备选人 我就选了一个 |
[18:48] | That’s engine lieutenant’s job. | 那是水罐车队副队的工作 |
[18:52] | Well, I guess I helped you out then. | 那我就是帮了你一把呗 |
[18:56] | Uh, you didn’t actually. | 可你并没有 |
[19:00] | You picked Kevin Klinginpill, | 你选了凯文·柯灵皮尔 |
[19:01] | who I happen to know is a loafer who got booted off | 我刚巧知道他这人游手好闲 半年前 |
[19:05] | of Engine 77 six months ago | 被77号水罐车队给踢出来了 |
[19:07] | and you know how I know that? | 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[19:09] | I called around and actually did my homework. | 我给其他队打过电话 好好做了功课 |
[19:13] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[19:14] | Is there a problem here? | 你们有什么矛盾吗 |
[19:20] | Nah, Chief. | 没有 队长 |
[19:26] | An engine lieutenant popping off to a Captain | 要换做其他消防局 水罐车队副队 |
[19:28] | in any other house would be written up. | 冒犯队长都会被记录在册 |
[19:49] | I have an update. | 我有进展要告诉你们 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:51] | So I talked to the owner | 我找失火公寓楼的 |
[19:52] | from the burnt out apartment building, Kira Anderson. | 楼主琪拉·安德森聊过了 |
[19:55] | She uses a management company | 她找了一家经营公司 |
[19:56] | to rent out and maintain the apartments. | 负责公寓出租和维修 |
[19:58] | The management company is Pine Grove Consulting. | 这家公司叫松林咨询公司 |
[20:01] | They said unit 106 was rented out by a Mike Nunez | 他们说106室的租客叫麦克·努内兹 |
[20:04] | but he left unexpectedly about a month ago. | 但他一个月前突然搬走了 |
[20:06] | Do they have a forwarding address? | 他们有他的新地址吗 |
[20:08] | No and he paid all his rent in cash. | 没有 他的房租也全是用现金付的 |
[20:10] | I ran the name Mike Nunez through the system | 我在系统里查了麦克·努内兹这个名字 |
[20:12] | and no one matches the description | 没有一人符合松林公司 |
[20:14] | Pine Grove gave us of the tenant. | 给我们提供的租客信息 |
[20:15] | So a dead end. | 所以是查不到了 |
[20:17] | Basically. | 差不多吧 |
[20:19] | Look, I’m not saying | 听着 我不是说 |
[20:20] | nothing ever happened in that apartment. | 那个公寓里什么都没发生过 |
[20:21] | I’m just saying realistically, | 我只是现实一点说 |
[20:22] | we might not ever know what did. | 我们可能不会知道那里发生过什么 |
[20:25] | I’ve taken this as far as I can go. I’m sorry. | 我已经尽全力去查了 很抱歉 |
[20:28] | No, thank you for, uh, for helping out. | 不 谢谢你帮我们 |
[20:31] | Yeah, appreciate it. | 是的 非常感谢 |
[20:32] | You got it. Anytime. | 没问题 随时乐意效劳 |
[20:40] | The thing about a set floor plan | 不能移动墙体 |
[20:42] | and not being able to move a wall | 又要装地板 |
[20:43] | is you have to work within the space. | 就只能在狭小的空间内作业了 |
[20:48] | Unless I could move a wall. | 除非我可以移动墙体 |
[20:52] | Like between the common room | 比如公共休息室和 |
[20:54] | and the briefing room, | 接待室之间的墙 |
[20:55] | that would really open up the space. | 那空间就会宽敞很多 |
[21:05] | I thought maybe we could do something like this? | 我觉得也许我们可以这样做 |
[21:08] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 是的 |
[21:10] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[21:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:22] | Hey, you got a minute? | 现在有空吗 |
[21:23] | Of course, Chief, come on. Come on. | 当然 队长 请进 快请进 |
[21:26] | Hey, you need a beer or something? | 要来点啤酒什么的吗 |
[21:27] | – Yeah, sure. – All right. | -当然要 -好的 |
[21:33] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:34] | You know, I just thought I’d come in and check in on you. | 我只是想过来看看你 |
[21:37] | Ah, yeah. | 这样啊 |
[21:39] | All good. | 我很好 |
[21:41] | Long shift. | 漫长的一天 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我明白 |
[21:49] | All right, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[21:50] | Look, here’s the deal. | 听着 是这么回事 |
[21:52] | See, I was mad at myself the moment that that numbnuts | 那个蠢货从水管上压过去拽倒里特 |
[21:56] | ran over the hose and it got yanked out of Ritter’s hand. | 那一刻 我真的很生我自己的气 |
[22:00] | I realized that I’d screwed up | 我已经意识到我搞砸了 |
[22:01] | but I didn’t need to hear it from Casey. | 但是也轮不到凯西来说我 |
[22:04] | I was already beating myself up plenty. Trust me. | 我心里已经抽了自己很多次了 相信我 |
[22:07] | Look, I’m not going to betray a confidence | 听着 我不想辜负你们对我的信任 |
[22:09] | so I won’t go into detail, but… | 所以我不过问具体细节 但… |
[22:12] | Casey’s dealing with more than you know. | 你不明白凯西的难处 |
[22:17] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[22:19] | He’ll get there. | 他会好的 |
[22:21] | And there I go, | 我又是这样 |
[22:22] | making things worse so… | 把事情变得更糟了 所以… |
[22:23] | See, the thing you have to realize, Herrmann, | 听着 赫尔曼 你必须明白一件事 |
[22:26] | unless you are the Fire Commissioner, | 除非你是局长 |
[22:28] | there is always gonna be someone above you | 不然总有级别比你高的人 |
[22:29] | to tell you when you make a mistake. | 会指出你的错误 |
[22:31] | The part that you are not thinking about… | 你从没想过这一点… |
[22:36] | is all of your men on Engine | 在你被批评的时候 |
[22:38] | who are looking at you to see how you react to criticism. | 你车上的所有人都在看你会有什么反应 |
[22:41] | See, if you dressed down Clarence | 想想 如果你批评了克莱伦斯 |
[22:43] | or Ritter or Doherty, | 里特或多尔蒂 |
[22:46] | would you like one of them to go walking off in a huff | 你会希望他们怒气冲冲地走开 |
[22:49] | or mouth back at you? | 或跟你顶嘴吗 |
[22:52] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[22:57] | I’ll apologize and I’ll make it right. | 我会道歉并改正的 |
[23:02] | Wallace, get in here! | 华莱士 进来吧 |
[23:04] | I want to hear your thoughts on layering. | 我想听听你对墙纸的看法 |
[23:07] | On what? | 她说什么 |
[23:10] | Yeah, I’m coming! | 好 马上就来 |
[23:14] | We should see if they wanna play next Saturday instead. | 我们应该看看他们下周六想不想出来玩 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Hey Stella, I just thought of something. | 史黛拉 我刚刚想起点事情 |
[23:22] | The woman who started the fire. | 那位引起火灾的女士 |
[23:24] | She left a soldering iron on. I think her name was Mary Lou. | 她忘关电烙铁了 我想她叫玛丽露 |
[23:27] | Anyway, uh, she was in apartment 104, | 不管怎样 她住104室 |
[23:30] | right next to 106. | 就在106室隔壁 |
[23:31] | What, you think she’s still at med? | 什么 你觉得她还在医院吗 |
[23:32] | She had some heavy smoke inhalation. | 她吸入了很多烟尘 |
[23:34] | They probably wanna keep her there overnight. | 他们可能会留她观察一晚 |
[23:35] | Maybe she knows something about her neighbors. | 也许她对她的邻居有所了解 |
[23:37] | It’s worth a shot. | 这值得一试 |
[23:42] | I feel awful, just awful. | 我觉得很难过 难过极了 |
[23:45] | I have an arts and crafts summer session | 我还有个关于工艺美术的暑期班 |
[23:48] | I teach in Wicker Park | 我在柳条公园讲课 |
[23:49] | and I always say be safe, be safe, be safe. | 而且我总在说注意安全 注意安全 |
[23:53] | Marylou, we’re not here about the fire. | 玛丽露 我们不是来问你火灾的事的 |
[23:55] | We’re interested in your neighbor. | 我们想问的是你的邻居 |
[23:56] | Mike Nunez. Uh, 106. | 麦克·努内兹 住106室 |
[23:59] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[24:00] | Um, sort of. He had more than one name. | 算认识吧 他的名字不止一个 |
[24:05] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:06] | Well, he’d get mail with different names | 经常有写着不同名字的信 |
[24:09] | sent to his address. | 寄到他的地址 |
[24:10] | The Mike was the same but the last names would be different. | 名字麦克都是相同的 但姓总是在变 |
[24:14] | I remember because I was holding some mail for him | 我记得这个是因为我帮他拿过一些信 |
[24:17] | which he never came back to pick up. | 但他一直没过来取走 |
[24:18] | So they–they’re still in your apartment? | 那它们…它们还在你家里吗 |
[24:20] | A few envelopes, yeah. | 那几封信 还在 |
[24:23] | Uh, if the fire didn’t get to the bureau near my front door, | 如果不是火烧到了我前门旁的书桌 |
[24:26] | then it should be in the top left drawer. | 它应该就在上面靠左边的抽屉里 |
[24:32] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:33] | – Thank you, ma’am. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 女士 -谢谢 |
[24:36] | Um, Marylou, | 对了 玛丽露 |
[24:39] | did Mike have any kids? | 麦克有孩子吗 |
[24:41] | I think his sister had some that he would watch sometimes. | 我觉得他妹妹有 他有时会帮忙照看下 |
[24:45] | That’s what he told me. | 他是这么跟我说的 |
[24:46] | I didn’t really see them very often, I heard them sometimes. | 我不经常看到他 只是有时会听到他的动静 |
[24:50] | He wasn’t there very long. | 他在那没住多久 |
[24:53] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[25:02] | Michael Nolasco. | 麦克尔·诺拉斯科 |
[25:05] | Michael Nunez. | 麦克尔·努内兹 |
[25:08] | Michael Nuevavillegas. | 麦克尔·努维莱加斯 |
[25:11] | Look it, this one’s from Child Protective Services. | 看 这有一封来自儿童保护机构的 |
[25:17] | I mean, it’s basically open. | 这基本上是开着的 |
[25:23] | “Dear Mr. Nuevavillegas, | “亲爱的努维莱加斯先生 |
[25:25] | your application to provide a home | 您想为更多的孩子提供住处的 |
[25:26] | for additional children has been accepted.” | 申请已通过” |
[25:30] | What if this– | 如果这个 |
[25:32] | what if this bastard was taking in foster kids, | 如果这个混蛋收留领养儿童 |
[25:34] | cramming them into that tiny room | 把他们塞进巴掌大的房间 |
[25:36] | and then cashing out on the government handouts? | 然后从政府救济金中获利怎么办 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么意思 |
[25:42] | Hey, Detective, this is Kelly Severide, | 警探你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德 |
[25:45] | give me a call back when you get a chance. | 可以的话可以给我回个电话吗 |
[25:46] | The man living in 106 was Michael Nuevavillegas. | 住在106号房的人是麦克尔·努维莱加斯 |
[25:50] | N-U-E-V-A V-I-double L-E-G-A-S. | 努 维 莱 加 斯 |
[25:54] | It’s all one word. | 这是一个词 |
[25:55] | We Google searched him | 我们搜了下他 |
[25:56] | and there’s a Michael Nuevavillegas who’s listed in Pilsen. | 在皮尔森有一个麦克尔·努维莱加斯 |
[25:59] | Which is where we’re going. | 我们正往那里去 |
[26:01] | Anyway, call us back. | 总之 给我们回电话吧 |
[26:15] | Michael Nuevavillegas? | 麦克尔·努维莱加斯 |
[26:17] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[26:18] | we’re with the Chicago Fire Department. | 我们是芝加哥消防局的 |
[26:20] | Got word there’s a gas leak in your place. | 有人打电话说你家有煤气泄漏 |
[26:25] | – Nah, there’s no gas leak. – Well, no. There– | -没有煤气泄漏 -不是 |
[26:27] | That’s the thing about gas leaks. | 煤气泄漏就是这样 |
[26:28] | If you don’t have the proper carbon monoxide detectors, | 如果没有合适的一氧化碳检测仪 |
[26:31] | you won’t know they’re there. | 你根本察觉不到 |
[26:32] | Just gotta peek at your supply lines | 我们看一眼你的燃气管 |
[26:34] | and we’ll be out of your hair. | 之后就不打扰你了 |
[26:37] | – How long have you lived here? – Not long, I guess. | -你在这住多久了 -没多久 |
[26:40] | Hey, look, you’re going to have to come back another time. | 你们得下次再来了 |
[26:44] | Uh, we would but, | 我们会的 但是 |
[26:46] | you know, you don’t own the building | 你知道的 这座建筑不归你所有 |
[26:47] | and the building owner, Mrs. Anderson, | 建筑所有者 安德森太太 |
[26:50] | she’s the one who called us. | 是她给我们打的电话 |
[26:56] | Okay, you know what? I’m getting a headache. | 好的 我现在头有些疼 |
[26:59] | Could be this gas leak, like you said. | 可能是因为你说的煤气泄漏 |
[27:02] | There’s a drug store down the block and I’m outta aspirin. | 街尾有个药店 我出去买点阿司匹林 |
[27:04] | No, no, no. You got to stay here until we’re done. | 不 不 我们结束了之后你才能离开 |
[27:19] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[27:32] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[27:35] | Turn around! | 转过身去 |
[27:36] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:38] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在身后 |
[27:39] | They came into my house! Arrest them! | 他们闯进我家的 逮捕他们 |
[27:41] | – Shut up. – This is Chicago brutality! | -闭嘴 -这是芝加哥暴行 |
[27:43] | Yeah, you bet it is. | 是吧 肯定是这样了 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:02] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事了 过来 |
[28:05] | Come on, it’s safe. | 来这 安全了 |
[28:07] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:11] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我带你们离开这 |
[28:14] | Come on. It’s okay. I’m a firefighter. | 来 没事的 我是一个消防员 |
[28:17] | You’re safe. | 你们安全了 |
[28:21] | 5021 Henry, I need to roll a squad, paramedics, | 我是H5021 我需要派增援队和救护车 |
[28:25] | and CPS to 1955 South Throop. | 还有公共服务中心的人到斯如普南路1955号 |
[28:28] | Come on, get up. | 站起来 |
[28:30] | You have the right to remain silent, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[28:32] | you have the right to an attorney. | 也有权找律师 |
[28:33] | If you choose to give up those rights, | 如果选择放弃这些权利 |
[28:35] | I’d be happy to smash your face against the wall. | 我很乐意把你的脸锤进墙里 |
[28:38] | You’re okay. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你们安全了 |
[28:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[28:50] | Civilians in the outside world, | 外面的民众 |
[28:52] | they think that we wear our badges on our dress uniforms | 他们认为我们只是在制服上戴上徽章 |
[28:55] | or we just carry them around in our pockets | 或者仅仅是把它们装进口袋里 |
[28:59] | but unless you have done this job, | 但除非你从事了这项工作 |
[29:02] | you can’t see where we really wear our firefighter badges | 你感受不到这些徽章被消防员们摆在什么地位 |
[29:05] | and it’s right here. | 它在这里 |
[29:07] | Our hearts. | 我们的心里 |
[29:09] | and that spirit was demonstrated | 这种精神在这周末的下班时间 |
[29:11] | off duty, off shift this weekend by our very own Stella Kidd. | 被我们的史黛拉·基德很好地诠释了 |
[29:17] | For those of you who do not know, | 那些还不太了解情况的同事 |
[29:21] | Kidd identified potential criminal activity | 在上一次救火中 |
[29:23] | during our last fire | 基德发现了一起潜在犯罪活动 |
[29:25] | and now there is a boy and girl who are… | 现在有个小女孩和一个小男孩得救了 |
[29:31] | safe due to your efforts. | 这都多亏了你的努力 |
[29:35] | Stella Kidd, that is wonderful work | 史黛拉·基德 你做得非常棒 |
[29:38] | and we should all look to your example. | 我们都应该向你看齐 |
[29:58] | Hey, Captain. | 队长 |
[29:59] | Hey listen, about last shift– | 关于上次值班 |
[30:01] | Hey, you, uh, you Herrmann? | 你是赫尔曼吗 |
[30:03] | – Lieutenant. – Yeah, what I said. | -叫副队 -我叫了 |
[30:04] | Ah, no you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[30:05] | Look, we’re having a conversation here. | 听着 我们现在正在谈话呢 |
[30:07] | Yeah, sure, but listen. | 知道了 但是听着 |
[30:08] | I had to roll hoses the last two shifts at 29 and 74. | 我在29队和74队被当骡子似的使唤 |
[30:11] | All things considered, I prefer not to do it here. | 鉴于之前的情况 我可不想在这里也被那么对待 |
[30:14] | Klinginpill, he just told you we’re trying to talk here. | 柯灵皮尔 他刚说了我们正要谈话 |
[30:16] | I–I get it, Captain, | 我知道 队长 |
[30:18] | but I’ve been drawing the short straw everywhere I go. | 但不管干什么都是我抽到下下签 |
[30:20] | It’s like just ’cause I gotta float, I don’t have any rights? | 因为我是流动人员 我就没有任何权利了吗 |
[30:24] | – What is this, medieval England? – What? | -这算什么 中世纪的英国吗 -说什么 |
[30:26] | I got photos I wanna put up in my locker | 我有一些照片 想放到我的储物柜里 |
[30:28] | but I don’t even have a locker. | 但是我连储物柜都没有 |
[30:29] | Locker photos? | 照片放储物柜里 |
[30:31] | That’s right, my mom, my dogs. | 没错 我妈妈 我的狗 |
[30:32] | Got one of my brother Ned who’s a hell of a fly-fisherman. | 还有一个兄弟 叫奈德 是个钓鱼高手 |
[30:34] | Herrmann, what were you trying to tell me? | 赫尔曼 你刚才想跟我说什么 |
[30:36] | Nah, forget it, Captain. | 没有 算了吧 队长 |
[30:37] | I gotta go and figure out a locker for, you know, | 我得走了 还得搞出一个储物柜给这个谁 |
[30:40] | – fill-and-spill. – Uh, Klinginpill. | -吐槽皮尔 -是柯灵皮尔 |
[30:45] | Hey, where’s the bunk room? | 值班宿舍在哪里 |
[30:49] | Engine 51, Truck 81… | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[30:50] | Klinginpill, you stay out of the way | 柯灵皮尔 你什么都别做 |
[30:52] | unless I give you an order. | 除非我给你下命令了 |
[31:15] | Brandon, grab an extinguisher! | 布兰登 拿上灭火器 |
[31:17] | Clarence, lead out. | 克莱伦斯 开始行动 |
[31:19] | Copy that, lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[31:22] | Hey, we’ll get you out, buddy. Sit tight. | 我们会把你救出来的 坐着别动 |
[31:27] | Herrmann, what do we got? | 赫尔曼 什么情况 |
[31:28] | Hey, we got a driver pinned inside. | 有一位司机被卡在车里了 |
[31:31] | We’re trying to knock down these flames but they’re tough! | 我们正在试图灭火 但是很难灭 |
[31:33] | All right, 81, let’s get the driver out. | 好 81号 把司机救出来 |
[31:36] | – Copy. – Cutter’s jaws are cribbing. | -收到 -切割机夹住了 |
[31:41] | – Get those flames out, Kaufmann. – Copy. | -考夫曼 把火灭掉 -收到 |
[31:47] | Get back! Herrmann, get everyone back now! | 退后 赫尔曼 让所有人都退后 |
[31:50] | Yes, Captain. Get back! Everybody back! | 是 队长 退后 所有人都退后 |
[31:53] | What is it, Cap? | 怎么了 队长 |
[31:54] | Propane tanks in the back of the truck! | 卡车后面是装的是丙烷罐 |
[31:56] | They’re right in the flames! | 而且它们着火了 |
[31:57] | Klinginpill, get those people off the corner! Go! | 柯灵皮尔 让那些人退出拐角 快去 |
[32:00] | – Okay, folks, you heard him! – Get them off over there! | -好了 各位 你们都听到了 -让他们都离远点 |
[32:03] | Clarence, grab another extinguisher. | 克莱伦斯 再拿一个灭火器 |
[32:05] | Go! | 快 |
[32:07] | Hurry, Mouch. | 穆奇 快点 |
[32:09] | – Mike, we tied in? – No! | -麦克 连好了吗 -没有 |
[32:11] | – Sir! – Otis, reverse! | -好了 -奥蒂斯 倒车 |
[32:15] | Go, go! Keep going! | 快点 继续倒 |
[32:42] | All right, boys, let’s put this fire out. | 好了 各位 一起把火扑灭 |
[32:46] | Let’s get the driver. | 我们去救司机 |
[32:51] | Come on, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[32:52] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[33:21] | What’s up? | 发生什么事 |
[33:23] | Cindy’s about to make her big reveal. | 辛迪要揭晓大变样了 |
[33:25] | She told everyone to clear out. | 她让所有人都出来了 |
[33:26] | She blocked the windows. | 她还锁上了窗户 |
[33:27] | Ah, sorry about this, Chief. | 很抱歉 局长 |
[33:31] | Uh, hey, real quick, uh, Captain. | 给我一点时间 队长 |
[33:32] | – I wanted to tell you about– – Okay! | -我想告诉你 -好了 |
[33:34] | It may not be perfect, | 也许并不是很完美 |
[33:36] | but it is a statement. | 但也有个样子了 |
[33:39] | – That’s what you want. – Exactly. | -这就是你们想要的 -没错 |
[33:42] | Come on! | 快来 |
[34:10] | Well, I think it is amazing. | 我觉得这真是太棒了 |
[34:15] | – No. – Okay, all right. | -并不 -好了 |
[34:24] | Do something now. | 快做点什么 |
[34:28] | Yeah. It was a risk, but | 这很冒险 但是 |
[34:29] | when the voice in the back of my head | 当这个声音在我脑海里响起 |
[34:31] | would say tone it down, I just had to shut it out. | 说让我放手去做 我不自觉就跟着做了 |
[34:35] | Hey, Cindy, can I, uh, talk to you for a sec? | 辛迪 我能给你聊两句吗 |
[34:39] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[34:45] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[34:46] | There is no good way to say this, | 这个没有好听的说法 |
[34:49] | so I’m just gonna say it. | 所以我就直接说了 |
[34:50] | Everybody here appreciates | 在座的每个人都很欣赏 |
[34:53] | you wanting to get your business going, | 你想要重拾本行的想法 |
[34:56] | but this, uh… | 但是这 |
[35:00] | we all have to work here, Cindy. | 我们还得在这工作呢 辛迪 |
[35:02] | This is a functioning firehouse. | 这里可是消防局 |
[35:05] | Not some Salvador Dali nightmare. | 不是萨尔瓦多·达利的噩梦 |
[35:07] | – Well, I– – Listen, hey, hey | -我 -听着 |
[35:10] | You just don’t have an eye for this, babe. | 你只是不适合干这行 宝贝 |
[35:13] | So, uh, we are just going to have to put everything back | 所以 我们得把所有的东西都放回去 |
[35:19] | the way it was before. | 布置回原来的样子 |
[35:22] | This was rented furniture just for the photo shoot | 这是租来的家具 只是拍照片用的 |
[35:26] | so I could break through the clutter. | 让我可以了个心愿 |
[35:27] | It was going to go back to normal. | 一切本来要恢复正常了 |
[35:31] | I didn’t realize that. | 我没有意识到 |
[35:32] | Because you didn’t listen when I told you last week. | 因为上周我告诉你的时候你没有听 |
[35:36] | You did? | 你告诉过我吗 |
[35:38] | I’m–I’m glad | 我很高兴 |
[35:41] | you’ve let me know I don’t have an eye for this. | 你让我知道了我不适合这一行 |
[35:44] | I’ll have to rethink my taste in everything. | 我得重新思考一下我对各种事物的品味了 |
[35:54] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[36:00] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[36:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[36:03] | But we’re–we’re– | 但我们 |
[36:04] | we’re getting our furniture back, right? | 我们的家具能拿回来的吧 |
[36:09] | Excuse me, Mouch. | 失陪一下 穆奇 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry it took so long but I owe you an apology. | 很抱歉花了这么长时间 但我欠你一个道歉 |
[36:20] | I shouldn’t have directed the engine to that side of the street. | 我不应该把车开到街的那一边 |
[36:23] | You’re right, it was a bone-headed move, | 你说得对 那是个愚蠢的举动 |
[36:26] | and I deserved you coming down hard on me. | 你应该对我严加惩罚 |
[36:28] | It won’t happen again. | 那种事不会再发生了 |
[36:31] | And I shouldn’t have come at you with both barrels. | 我不该这么对你这么严厉的 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry for that. | 很抱歉 |
[36:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:43] | I haven’t been myself lately but I’m working through it. | 我最近都不像是自己了 但我正在努力克服 |
[36:47] | I’ll get there. | 我会调整好的 |
[36:48] | All right, hey, we all take our lumps. | 好吧 我们都有倒霉的时候 |
[36:51] | Mine are usually ’cause I open my yap instead of my ears. | 我通常是因为我只会动嘴不会听 |
[36:55] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[36:59] | Just ask Cindy. | 问问辛迪你就知道了 |
[37:01] | But anyway, | 但无论如何 |
[37:04] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[37:05] | that I do not take it for granted | 你虽然是我的上级 |
[37:07] | that you are my superior officer. | 但我不把这当做理所当然 |
[37:11] | You know, I’m not a suck up | 你知道的 我不是个傻瓜 |
[37:13] | but I have been lucky | 但我很幸运 |
[37:18] | to watch you operate for a good part of my career | 看着你在我的工作上帮我很大的忙 |
[37:22] | and I have learned from you every single shift | 每次当班时你都能教会我一些东西 |
[37:27] | and I am damn proud to serve under you. | 我为能在你手下工作感到骄傲 |
[37:36] | Thanks, Herrmann. | 谢谢你 赫尔曼 |
[37:39] | I needed to hear that. | 我真的很需要这些话 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:44] | I’m glad my mouth was good for something today. | 很高兴今天我这张破嘴说了点好话 |
[38:04] | If I’m a little grouchy tomorrow, | 如果我明天有点不高兴 |
[38:06] | it’s because Cindy’s got me sleeping | 是因为辛迪又让我 |
[38:07] | on the roll out bed again. | 睡在滚床上了 |
[38:09] | Maybe she can get you a deal on a new mattress. | 也许她能给你买张新床垫 |
[38:13] | No? Not in the mood? | 心情不好吗 |
[38:15] | Speaking of deals. | 说到交易 |
[38:17] | We got the furniture company to give us Cindy’s couch | 我们让家具公司把辛迪的沙发 |
[38:19] | for practically nothing. | 几乎免费送我们了 |
[38:21] | For the record, I was against it. | 先说清楚 我是反对这么做的 |
[38:22] | – No, you weren’t! – Shh. | -你才没有 -闭嘴 |
[38:29] | Get that thing out of here before Cindy sees it! | 在辛迪看到之前把那东西拿走 |
[38:31] | She thinks I’m making fun of her, | 如果她以为我在取笑她 |
[38:33] | I’m in the dog house for the rest of my life! | 我这辈子都得住在狗窝里了 |
[38:36] | I… | 我 |
[38:42] | – Thanks. – Take your time. | -谢谢 -玩得开心 |
[38:43] | Where’s my hospitality? | 你怎么对我不那么热情 |
[38:46] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请客 |
[38:47] | I’m moving to top shelf now. | 我要喝贵的了 |
[38:50] | So it turns out that Nuevavillegas guy | 原来那个新婚男子 |
[38:53] | has been running a foster care scam for years. | 多年来一直在经营一个寄养骗局 |
[38:55] | If you two wouldn’t have stepped up, | 如果你们两个不站出来 |
[38:56] | who knows how long he would’ve gotten away with it. | 谁知道他还能逃避惩罚多久 |
[38:59] | It’s all Stella. | 都是史黛拉的功劳 |
[39:00] | What–what’s going to happen to the kids? | 孩子们会怎么样 |
[39:02] | They get put back in the system | 他们被送回寄养系统 |
[39:04] | but their files have been flagged for abuse. | 但他们的档案被标记为受虐待 |
[39:06] | They’ll end up in a much better home with parents | 他们最终会住进一个更好的家里 |
[39:08] | that are specially trained to deal with at-risk kids. | 和专门受训练来照顾这种儿童的父母一起 |
[39:11] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:15] | Kid’s names are Anton and Luna | 孩子的名字是安东和露娜 |
[39:17] | and they made these drawings they wanted you to have. | 他们画了这些画 想要送给你 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[39:29] | Yeah, you got it. | 是啊 |
[39:30] | I got some friends from District 25 | 我在25区的有几个朋友 |
[39:32] | I’m going to say hi to but | 我要去和他们打个招呼 但是 |
[39:33] | you guys aren’t paying for another drink. | 你们两个不能再付酒钱了 |
[39:34] | The rest of the night’s on me, okay? | 今晚剩下的都包在我身上 好吗 |
[39:36] | – Hey, you won’t hear me complaining. Thanks. -Yeah. | -我乐不得呢 谢了 -没事 |
[39:43] | You did a good thing. | 你做了件好事 |
[39:45] | I think anyone one would’ve done the same in my shoes. | 我想任何人都会在我的立场下做同样的事 |
[39:49] | Not so sure. | 那可未必 |
[39:52] | There’s no one like you. | 你是独一无二的 |