时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How’s that going with the chaplain? | 和那个牧师怎么样了 |
[00:06] | Incredible. We click. | 不可思议地和谐 |
[00:08] | What was that for? | 那是怎么回事 |
[00:09] | You just look all cute there. | 你看房子的样子真可爱 |
[00:12] | I know things have been tense between us | 我知道我们俩之间关系很紧张 |
[00:15] | but if there’s anything you need, | 但如果你需要什么 |
[00:17] | say the word. | 尽管开口 |
[00:19] | Seems to me Grissom’s trying to do right by the CFD. | 我觉得格里索姆是积极配合芝加哥消防局 |
[00:23] | Or he’s trying to cover his political hide. | 还是要掩饰他对上面有所隐瞒 |
[00:25] | Apparently there’s some intelligence unit | 据说情报组有个警察想要 |
[00:26] | that’s trying to tarnish CFD’s image | 损害芝加哥消防局的形象 |
[00:29] | I need you to make sure it doesn’t stick. | 我需要你确保把形象维护好 |
[00:43] | Commissioner? | 局长 |
[00:46] | Come in, Come in. | 请进 |
[00:48] | You looking for Severide? | 你找西弗莱德吗 |
[00:50] | I am. | 对 |
[00:52] | Well, I will see you at the firehouse. | 我们局里见 |
[01:00] | Commissioner. | 局长 |
[01:02] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[01:03] | Want some coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗 |
[01:05] | No, I just wanted to catch you before your next shift. | 不用 我只是想在你上班前找你一下 |
[01:10] | This job, there’s– there’s so much red tape | 这工作的繁文缛节 |
[01:12] | and bureaucratic beatdowns it’s hard to get anything done. | 和官僚主义太重了 很难做实事 |
[01:16] | The danger for me used to be a burning building | 对我来说 以前的危险是着火的大楼 |
[01:18] | or a frozen road, now it’s some bean counter | 或者结冰的路面 现在变成了 |
[01:21] | hiding behind a computer. | 躲在电脑后算计的人 |
[01:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:26] | I just want you to know that I have an agenda. | 我只想让你知道我有计划 |
[01:30] | Things your father and I used to talk about. | 你父亲和我以前讨论的事 |
[01:32] | To make things better for all smoke-eaters. | 是给所有消防员更好的待遇 |
[01:34] | It may not seem like it because you don’t see | 看起来似乎并非如此 因为你没看到 |
[01:36] | all the minutiae but believe me, it’s there. | 所有的细节 但相信我 这是真的 |
[01:42] | What do you want, Griss? | 你想要什么 格里索姆 |
[01:46] | The mayor’s office is coming after me. | 市长办公室要开始针对我了 |
[01:49] | I’ve been giving the budget hawks hell all year long | 我一直让预算鹰派不痛快 |
[01:51] | on behalf of rank and file firefighters | 站在基层消防员这一边 |
[01:54] | and now they want to burn me at the stake. | 现在他们想把我绑到火刑柱上 |
[01:56] | This master key thing at 66 just added fuel to the fire. | 66号消防局的万能钥匙事件又火上浇油了 |
[02:03] | They put together a performance review task force | 他们组了一个评估工作组 |
[02:06] | to visit firehouses and 51 is on the list. | 来评估消防局 51号消防局也在名单里 |
[02:10] | You want us to talk you up? | 你想让我们给你高评价 |
[02:13] | I want you to do what’s best for Chicago Fire Department. | 我想要你做对消防局最有益的事 |
[02:16] | For you, you mean. | 是对你吧 |
[02:22] | Don’t let anyone ever tell you | 别让任何人对你说 |
[02:24] | you’re not your father’s son. | 你根本不像是你父亲的儿子 |
[02:36] | Just got a call from headquarters | 总部来电话 |
[02:39] | about this task force. | 说了这个工作组的事 |
[02:40] | They’re coming next shift. | 下个班他们就来了 |
[02:42] | Grissom thinks they’re looking | 格里索姆认为他们 |
[02:43] | for an excuse to replace him. | 在找借口换掉他 |
[02:45] | We have had our differences. | 我们的确有分歧 |
[02:47] | That said, I do believe that he has been demanding | 即便如此 我还是相信他一直都在 |
[02:50] | positive change for our firefighters. | 为消防员的利益着想 |
[02:53] | So he may have gotten the position through politicking, | 也许他是通过一些政治手段得到的这个职位 |
[02:55] | but now that he’s there, | 但现在他已经在其位 |
[02:58] | it feels like he’s going back to his firefighting roots. | 似乎也找回了做消防员的初心了 |
[03:04] | Results are in for the raffle at last week’s fund raiser. | 上周筹款活动的抽奖结果出来了 |
[03:08] | Oh, yeah? What didn’t I win? | 是吗 我错过了什么大奖 |
[03:11] | Looks like Bartowski over at 48 | 48号消防局巴托维斯基 |
[03:13] | won the hot tub Trudy wanted. | 赢得了特鲁迪想要的热水浴缸 |
[03:15] | Forget the hot tub. Who won the 25 grand? | 别管浴缸了 谁赢了两万五 |
[03:17] | Some guy named Clemens? 53? | 一个叫克莱门斯的 53号消防局 |
[03:19] | Bobby Clemens? Aw, man, what a waste. | 鲍比·克莱门斯吗 真是浪费 |
[03:22] | You know his wife is a doctor over at the ER at Lakeshore? | 他老婆是湖滨医院急救科的医生 |
[03:25] | He’s probably just gonna donate all that money right back. | 他应该把奖金全都捐回来 |
[03:32] | Gin. So sorry. | 赢了 抱歉 |
[03:34] | Today’s three times in a row! | 今天连赢三把 |
[03:36] | Check it out! | 看呐 |
[03:38] | Well, I’ll be. We have a winner here at 51. | 我们51号消防局也中奖了 |
[03:42] | Congratulations… | 恭喜… |
[03:45] | Otis. You won third prize. | 奥蒂斯 你中了三等奖 |
[03:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:49] | That’s a good one, Mouch. | 真好笑 穆奇 |
[03:51] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[03:54] | What did I win? | 我中了什么 |
[03:56] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[03:57] | All it says is sports package. | 只说是运动装备 |
[04:00] | Sports package. | 运动装备 |
[04:04] | Truck 81, police assist. 772 Preston. | 81号云梯车 协助警方 普莱斯顿772号 |
[04:07] | Otis, if you don’t make it back, | 奥蒂斯 如果你回不来了 |
[04:08] | can I claim your prize? | 我可以替你领奖吗 |
[04:09] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你都不知道奖品是什么 |
[04:10] | It’s free. What else do I gotta know? | 反正是免费的 不要白不要 |
[04:23] | What are we looking at? | 什么情况 |
[04:25] | Homeowner calls 911 talking about suicide, | 屋主报警说要自杀 |
[04:28] | then a neighbor calls in saying they heard a gunshot. | 然后有邻居报警说他们听到了枪声 |
[04:31] | Anyone go inside yet? | 有人进去了吗 |
[04:32] | That’s why we called you. | 这就是叫你们来帮忙的原因 |
[04:33] | Doors are barricaded, the windows are barred. | 门堵住了 窗户也锁了 |
[04:36] | Otis, Mouch, let’s go. | 奥蒂斯 穆奇 我们走 |
[04:42] | Let’s pull the door, see what we’re up against. | 把门弄开 看看里面是什么挡着 |
[04:44] | You got it, Captain. | 明白 副队 |
[04:57] | Got it. | 好了 |
[05:03] | Here. | 给 |
[05:08] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[05:14] | All yours. | 交给你们了 |
[05:21] | Clear. | 没人 |
[05:23] | Stairs. | 上楼 |
[05:29] | Clear. | 没人 |
[05:32] | All clear. | 没人 |
[05:42] | Guy shot himself, just like we thought. | 饮弹自杀了 和我们料想的一样 |
[05:44] | We’ll let dispatch know. | 我们去告知调度台 |
[05:45] | – Thanks for your help. – Anytime. | -谢谢你们的协助 -不客气 |
[06:08] | He wouldn’t listen. I warned him. | 他不肯听我说 我警告他了 |
[06:10] | I told him what would happen. | 我跟他说了会发生什么 |
[06:21] | Put the gun down. Let’s talk. | 把枪放下 我们谈谈 |
[06:24] | You won’t listen. No one cares! | 你不会听的 没人在乎 |
[06:37] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[06:38] | Put ’em up! | 举起来 |
[06:42] | On the ground! Hands behind your back. | 趴下 双手放在身后 |
[06:44] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[06:47] | – Got him? – I got him. | -按住他了吗 -按住了 |
[06:53] | Captain? | 队长 |
[06:57] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 没有 |
[07:02] | No, I’m good. | 没有 我没事 |
[07:19] | That was a close one, huh? | 刚刚太险了 是吧 |
[07:22] | Do you just get bored, you know, | 你是不是觉得无聊了 |
[07:24] | nobody’s tried to kill you lately | 最近都没人企图杀了你 |
[07:25] | so you go looking for it? | 所以你就自找麻烦去了 |
[07:27] | Not as fun as it looks. | 没有看上去那么有趣 |
[07:34] | Thought you cleared the house! | 我以为你们排查了住宅 |
[07:35] | They figured it was a suicide. | 他们以为是自杀 |
[07:36] | – He could’ve been killed! – Mouch, it’s okay. | -他差点被杀了 -穆奇 没事的 |
[07:39] | I should have called for assistance | 我发现厨房里有动静时 |
[07:40] | when I clocked movement in the kitchen. | 应该请求支援的 |
[07:42] | We’re really sorry, Captain. | 我们真的很抱歉 队长 |
[07:45] | You get an ID on the guy? | 你们查出那个人的身份了吗 |
[07:46] | Victim’s brother. | 受害者的兄弟 |
[07:47] | Turns out the 911 call came from him. | 原来报警电话是他打的 |
[07:51] | Looks like murder. | 看起来是谋杀 |
[07:54] | – We good to go? – Yeah. | -我们可以走了吗 -可以 |
[07:55] | I mean, the detectives might drop by to get your statement. | 可能会有警探找你要口供 |
[07:59] | They know where to find me. | 他们知道去哪里找我 |
[08:00] | You heard him. Let’s go, 81. | 你们听见了 81号云梯车 我们走 |
[08:11] | Got a delivery for Firehouse 51. | 给51号消防队送的货 |
[08:14] | Got new helmets, Halligans, | 有新头盔 铁铤 |
[08:15] | turnout coats, pants and hoods. | 消防服 裤子和兜帽 |
[08:19] | We didn’t order this. | 这不是我们买的 |
[08:20] | Someone did. | 有人买了 |
[08:24] | Griss sent it. | 是格里索姆送的 |
[08:26] | It’s the new K-12 saw. It’s, like, 2,000 bucks. | 这是新型的K-12电锯 要两千块呢 |
[08:29] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:35] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[08:37] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[08:39] | Don’t take it personally. He just got shot at. | 别往心里去 他刚刚被人用枪指着 |
[08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[08:44] | Casey kicked the dude’s ass though. | 不过凯西把对方修理了一通 |
[08:46] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[08:55] | Hey, um, Foster and I are going on a supply run. | 福斯特和我要去补给物品 |
[08:58] | Anything you guys need for truck while we’re at the depot? | 需要我们从仓库帮你们拿些消防车用的东西吗 |
[09:03] | I don’t know. Ask Mouch. | 我也不知道 问穆奇吧 |
[09:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[09:17] | Did something happen on the call? | 出警时发生什么了吗 |
[09:23] | They told you what happened? | 他们告诉你了 |
[09:27] | Yeah, they did. | 嗯 是的 |
[09:33] | Look. Last year, I had a really rough one myself. | 听着 去年我遇到了很糟糕的情况 |
[09:38] | I watched a woman die. | 我眼看着一个女人死去 |
[09:41] | A mother of two young girls | 两个小女儿的母亲 |
[09:43] | stabbed by her crazy drugged-up neighbor, | 被她嗑药发疯的邻居捅了 |
[09:46] | pleading for me to help her, and… | 恳求我帮助她 但是… |
[09:49] | I couldn’t. | 我没能做到 |
[09:52] | I cried alone in my car, had nightmares for weeks, | 我独自在车里哭泣 连续几周做噩梦 |
[09:56] | and that memory will never | 那份记忆永远也不会 |
[09:58] | completely go away. | 完全消失 |
[10:01] | Talking to someone about what happened | 找人谈谈发生的事 |
[10:03] | instead of suffering alone | 而不是独自承受折磨 |
[10:07] | would have helped. | 应该会有帮助的 |
[10:11] | Thanks, Brett. | 谢谢 布莱特 |
[10:13] | I’ll probably do that. | 我应该会找人谈谈 |
[10:18] | Well, if you wake up at 3:00 a.m. | 如果你凌晨三点醒了 |
[10:20] | and you need to talk, I’ll keep my ringer on. | 需要找人谈谈 我不会把手机静音 |
[10:23] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:38] | What’s with all the boxes of new gear out there? | 外面那些新装备是怎么回事 |
[10:41] | Is that for us? | 是给我们的吗 |
[10:42] | Severide says it’s a bribe from the commissioner | 西弗莱德说那些是局长的贿赂 |
[10:45] | – to keep our mouths shut. – Hey, I’ll tell this taskforce | -为了让我们把嘴闭严 -我可以告诉工作组 |
[10:47] | that Grissom is the second coming | 如果我能拿到新头盔的话 |
[10:49] | if I can get a new helmet out of this. | 格里索姆就是基督再临 |
[10:51] | Mine is old as Ritter. | 我的头盔和里特一样老 |
[10:54] | It’s from the public relations department about your prize. | 是公共关系部发来的 关于你中的奖 |
[10:57] | Oh, well, what’s it say? | 好吧 怎么说 |
[11:03] | Mouch, man, come on– | 穆奇 伙计 快点… |
[11:05] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[11:07] | You get to shoot the puck between periods | 你可以在黑鹰队比赛中场 |
[11:10] | at a Blackhawks game. | 为他们开球 |
[11:11] | Oh, my God. That’s amazing! | 天啊 这太棒了 |
[11:13] | Very cool! | 太酷了 |
[11:16] | For a chance to win $10,000. | 而且有机会赢得一万美元 |
[11:19] | That is what I’m talking about! | 这才对嘛 |
[11:23] | Otis, what is it? This is great. | 奥蒂斯 怎么了 这太棒了 |
[11:25] | I don’t play hockey. | 我不会打冰球 |
[11:27] | Hey, you’re Russian. It’s in your blood. | 你是俄罗斯人 天生就会打冰球 |
[11:29] | – I can’t even skate. – Well, you don’t have to. | -我连滑冰都不会 -你不用滑冰 |
[11:31] | You shoot the puck from a piece of carpet, you get three tries. | 你站在地毯上把冰球打出去 你有三次机会 |
[11:34] | The whole crowd boos at you if you miss | 如果你没打中全体观众会嘘你 |
[11:37] | but it should be fun. | 但应该会很好玩 |
[11:38] | Hey, my kids have got a goal and some sticks | 我的孩子们有个球还有些冰球杆 |
[11:40] | collecting dust in the garage. | 都在车库里积灰 |
[11:42] | You come over, you practice–no sweat. | 你过来练上几局 没问题 |
[11:45] | I got faith in you, Otis. | 我对你有信心 奥蒂斯 |
[11:47] | So much faith that I am willing to wager | 非常有信心 我愿意 |
[11:50] | 20 bucks on you making it. | 押二十块赌你能打中 |
[11:52] | – Any takers? – Oh, absolutely. | -有下注的吗 -当然 |
[11:54] | You don’t gotta ask me twice. | 你都不用问我第二遍 |
[11:57] | I’ll still help you practice. | 我还是会帮你练习的 |
[12:02] | Yeah, can you put me through to his voicemail, please? | 你能帮我接通他的语音信箱吗 |
[12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Commissioner, this is Kelly. | 局长 我是凯利 |
[12:12] | Listen, you wanna buy praise from 51, | 听着 如果你想买51队的赞美 |
[12:14] | maybe try and not be so obvious about it. | 也许你不该表现得这么明显 |
[12:16] | You want rank and file to support you? | 你希望百姓支持你 |
[12:19] | You can try getting them the equipment they need | 你该提前把他们需要的设备准备好 |
[12:20] | before your ass is on the line. | 而不是等你屁股着火了才着急 |
[12:23] | No need to call me back, I’ll see you next shift. | 无需回电 下个班见 |
[12:26] | Commissioner? | 局长吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, his voicemail. | 嗯 语音信箱 |
[12:30] | Kelly, I ordered the equipment. | 凯利 我订了设备 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:37] | Meant to tell you but looks like I didn’t get down here fast enough. | 本来想告诉你 但看来我来的还不够及时 |
[12:41] | Look, whatever your personal feelings toward Commissioner Grissom, | 听着 无论你与格里索姆局长有什么私交 |
[12:44] | you’re gonna have to put the CFD and 51 first. | 你要把芝加哥消防局和51队放在第一位 |
[12:47] | When that task force shows up, | 当工作组来时 |
[12:49] | this firehouse is gonna be gleaming. | 这个消防局要闪闪发光 |
[12:52] | They may find fault in him, | 他们也许能挑出他的毛病 |
[12:56] | but they’re not gonna find it here. | 但绝不能在这找到 |
[13:05] | Hey, you. | 你来了 |
[13:07] | Got your message. | 收到了你的消息 |
[13:09] | I came as soon as I could. | 尽快赶来了 |
[13:15] | It’s Casey. | 是凯西 |
[13:16] | He had a really bad call this morning. | 他早上的出勤任务很糟糕 |
[13:18] | Almost got shot by some maniac who killed his brother. | 差点被一个弑兄疯子开枪击中 |
[13:21] | Oh, man. How’s he– how’s he holding up? | 老天 他 他还好吗 |
[13:24] | I mean, you know firemen. | 你懂消防员 |
[13:25] | He won’t admit it, but he’s shaken. | 他不肯承认 但很受惊吓 |
[13:28] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[13:29] | Good. Thank you, that’d be great. | 太好了 谢谢 这样太好了 |
[13:32] | I have to get back to the hospital though. | 但我得先回医院 |
[13:33] | I’m doing a christening for a little girl in long-term care | 我正在为一个受长期护理的小女孩受洗 |
[13:35] | but if you think I could– | 不过如果你觉得我该 |
[13:37] | Oh, no, no. He’s just– | 不不 他会 |
[13:40] | I’ll call him as soon as I’m done. | 我结束后马上给他打电话 |
[13:42] | Thank you. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你最好了 |
[13:45] | – Ambulance 61, person injured… – That’s me. | -61号救护车 有人受伤… -叫我了 |
[13:48] | – Dinner on Friday? – Uh, yes. | -周五一起吃晚饭 -好啊 |
[13:51] | There’s a new Thai place in Evanston I’ve been wanting to check out. | 埃文斯顿有家新泰国料理店我一直想去 |
[13:53] | Done. Text me the name, I’ll make a reservation. | 好 把地址给我 我去订位置 |
[14:03] | Hurry, hurry. My husband, Frank. | 快 快 我丈夫弗兰克 |
[14:05] | He got bit, it’s really bad. | 他被咬了 情况很糟 |
[14:07] | Bit by what? | 被什么咬了 |
[14:08] | One got out. | 有一只逃出来了 |
[14:10] | One of what got out? | 有一只什么逃出来了 |
[14:20] | Is the spider that was out back in? | 逃出来的蜘蛛抓回去了吗 |
[14:22] | Don’t worry, she’s right here. | 别担心 它就在这 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Could you–can you– can you move the giant spider? | 你们 你们能把这大蜘蛛移开吗 |
[14:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:32] | She’s perfectly harmless. | 它其实无害 |
[14:34] | I think Frank would disagree. | 我觉得弗兰克不太同意 |
[14:36] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[14:38] | I left her cage open, passed out on the couch. | 我没把它的盒子关上 在沙发上睡着了 |
[14:41] | Must have moved in my sleep, scared her, woke up… | 我睡着时肯定动了 吓着了它 醒来后就 |
[14:47] | Eyes and lips are puffy. | 眼睛和嘴唇肿胀 |
[14:49] | Your hand doesn’t look great either. | 你的手看起来也挺糟糕 |
[14:51] | You having trouble breathing? | 你呼吸困难吗 |
[14:53] | My throat’s a little scratchy, too. | 我的喉咙有点痒 |
[14:55] | I don’t get it. Her venom can’t hurt humans. | 我不明白 它的毒液对人类无害 |
[14:58] | If you’re allergic to it, it can. | 除非你对它过敏 |
[15:00] | Good news is, we have a great antihistamine | 好消息是 我们有抗组胺药 |
[15:02] | that will relieve all your symptoms. | 能缓解你的症状 |
[15:04] | We’re gonna have to start an IV to give you the medicine. | 我们要给你静脉注射药物 |
[15:11] | You play hockey, Frank? | 你打冰球吗 弗兰克 |
[15:13] | In a league. Yeah. | 打联赛 没错 |
[15:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:22] | Hey, so we treated this guy I think you should meet. | 我们治疗了一个家伙 你该和他见见 |
[15:25] | You know I have a girlfriend, right? | 你知道我有女朋友 对吧 |
[15:26] | It’s not like that. He’s a hockey player. | 不是这样 他是个冰球运动员 |
[15:29] | Said he could help you with your slap shot, or whatever. | 说他能帮你练习击射什么的 |
[15:31] | Yeah, people say all kinds of things | 人们在被救治的情况下 |
[15:32] | when they’re being saved. He didn’t mean it. | 什么都会说 他不是真心的 |
[15:34] | He gave me his number, said you should call him. | 他把电话给我了 说你该打给他 |
[15:38] | Thanks, but, I got it covered. | 谢了 但我能搞定 |
[15:40] | I’ve been watching online tutorials and | 我一直在网上看教程 |
[15:42] | Herrmann’s gonna let me borrow one of his kid’s sticks for practice. | 而且赫尔曼借了我他孩子的冰球杆来练习 |
[15:46] | Really? That’s your plan? | 真的吗 这就是你的计划 |
[15:48] | Yeah. It’s like… | 是啊 这就是 |
[15:50] | mini golf on ice. | 冰上迷你高尔夫 |
[15:54] | All right, then, well, when you whiff in front of 20,000 hockey fans | 好吧 当你在两万冰球迷前出丑时 |
[15:57] | don’t say I didn’t try to help you. | 可别说我没提醒过你 |
[16:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:07] | Bit of a headache. | 有点头疼 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I heard you caught a bad one. | 我听说你早上的事了 |
[16:11] | No more than usual. | 跟平常差不多吧 |
[16:13] | Hey, so I was gonna hook up with Sullivan and Allen from 85. | 我打算会会85队的沙利文和艾伦 |
[16:16] | Do you know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[16:18] | No. | 不认识 |
[16:19] | Well, they’re both union reps now. | 他们现在都是工会代表 |
[16:22] | Just trying to get insight into this whole | 我只是想知道这个工作组 |
[16:25] | task force thing. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[16:27] | You think Griss is really on his way out? | 你觉得格里斯真的有麻烦了吗 |
[16:29] | Sounds like it. | 听上去是的 |
[16:31] | – That a bad thing? – No, that’s why, | -那样不好吗 -不 所我才想 |
[16:33] | you know, trying to get a handle on it. | 来和你知会一声 |
[16:35] | See if you wanted to come with. | 看看你有什么想法 |
[16:36] | Can’t. | 没有想法 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna put a wet towel on my head, | 我要在我的脑袋上敷一条湿毛巾 |
[16:39] | turn off the lights in my room, close my eyes. | 关掉房间里的灯 闭上我的眼睛 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[17:01] | Hey, Chaplain. | 神父 |
[17:02] | Hey, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[17:03] | Hope you don’t mind me dropping by like this. | 希望你别介意我不请自来 |
[17:05] | I tried calling. | 我给你打过电话 |
[17:08] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:19] | What can I do for you, Chaplain? | 你有什么事吗 神父 |
[17:21] | Well, uh, I heard you had a rough shift. | 我听说你今天出警时遭遇了可怕的事 |
[17:25] | Thought I’d see how you’re doing. | 于是就想来看看你怎么样了 |
[17:29] | I’ll get over it. Always do. | 我会没事的 一向如此 |
[17:33] | Well, I won’t pretend to understand what it’s like | 我不会假装我很明白 |
[17:35] | to walk in your shoes, | 你的感受 |
[17:36] | the traumatic events you must witness, | 明白你看到的惨像 |
[17:38] | what it feels like to be shot at. | 以及被人用枪指着是什么感受 |
[17:41] | But it’s my duty to check in on you. | 但来确认你是否没事是我的责任 |
[17:44] | It’s why I became a fire chaplain. | 这也是我称为消防神父的原因 |
[17:48] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[17:52] | Start from the beginning, | 从头开始说起吧 |
[17:53] | when you first showed up on the call. | 你接到电话出警到达现场开始 |
[17:56] | You read the report. | 你已经看过报告了 |
[17:58] | Uh, no. I’d rather hear it from you. | 不 我更希望听你说 |
[18:01] | Then how did you know I was shot at? | 那你怎么知道我被用枪指着 |
[18:05] | PD tell you? | 警察局那边告诉你的吗 |
[18:06] | Brett mentioned it to me yesterday. | 布莱特昨天和我说的 |
[18:09] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[18:12] | Brett? | 布莱特 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:19] | You know, I… | 我… |
[18:23] | I think it’s a bad idea, | 我觉得这样纠结 |
[18:26] | dwelling on things. | 不是很好 |
[18:30] | Well, I can assure you, whatever you say | 我保证你说的话 |
[18:32] | stays between us. | 绝不会外传 |
[18:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:36] | Look, it– | 听着… |
[18:38] | I appreciate you coming by, Chaplain, but… | 我很感激你专门过来 神父 但是 |
[18:41] | I’d prefer to put this whole thing behind me. | 我希望让这件事就这么过去吧 |
[18:45] | I shouldn’t have brought Brett into this. | 我不该提布莱特的 |
[18:47] | No, no. It’s– | 不 不… |
[18:49] | it’s all good. Really. | 没事的 真的 |
[18:55] | If you won’t talk to me, | 如果你不愿意和我说 |
[18:58] | talk to someone. Anyone. | 那就找人说说 随便什么人 |
[19:02] | I promise you it’ll help. | 我保证那样绝对有帮助的 |
[19:41] | Hey, Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[19:43] | It is time | 是时候 |
[19:46] | for your first practice. | 开始你第一次训练了 |
[19:47] | What? Here? | 什么 在这里吗 |
[19:49] | – Now? – Yep. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[19:51] | It is a slow night and we need some entertainment. | 今晚客人不多 我们需要点余兴活动 |
[19:54] | – Definitely. – We’ll clear a path. | -没错 -我们来清出一条路 |
[19:58] | Ladies, mind if we move your table back a few feet? | 女士们 让我们把你们的桌子挪个几英尺吧 |
[20:02] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[20:03] | Oh, trust me, it’s for your own safety. | 相信我 这是为了你们的安全着想 |
[20:07] | Oh, yeah. Let’s move it. | 好 赶紧挪 |
[20:10] | Okay, so, | 好了 |
[20:12] | the key is to push it out, not to the side. | 关键是要推出去 而不是推出界 |
[20:15] | – All right? – Got it. | -好吗 -好的 |
[20:17] | All right, it’s gonna feel different | 等你站到冰上 |
[20:19] | when you’re on the ice, but it’s the same motion. | 感觉会不一样 但是动作是一样的 |
[20:21] | Just aim for the chair, and a flick of the wrist. | 瞄准那张椅子 挥动手腕 |
[20:29] | Sorry, ladies. Yeah. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[20:35] | Okay, you got it, you got it, you got it. | 你可以的 你可以的 你可以的 |
[20:41] | Oh, sorry, Gary! | 抱歉 盖瑞 |
[20:43] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | So hey, that’s enough for today. | 今天就先这样吧 |
[20:46] | Let’s go back behind the bar. Come on. | 我们回吧台后去吧 走 |
[20:50] | Poor guy doesn’t stand a chance. | 这可怜的家伙绝对不行的 |
[20:52] | Bite your tongue. | 小心被打脸 |
[20:54] | Care to up it to 50 bucks? | 要把赌注提到50吗 |
[20:56] | – You’re on. – Oh, I want in on that. | -没问题 -加我一个 |
[21:09] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[21:11] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[21:12] | – Kelly. – You get my email? | -凯利 -你收到我的邮件了吗 |
[21:13] | Yep, and I was able to pull | 嗯 我调出了 |
[21:16] | the list of names on the taskforce. | 工作组的名单 |
[21:18] | I got a friend at the mayor’s office. | 我在市长办公室有个朋友 |
[21:19] | He’s got friends everywhere. | 他哪里都有朋友 |
[21:21] | These mean anything? | 这名单有什么名堂吗 |
[21:22] | That’s Eddie O’Neal. He’s city manager, | 那是埃迪·奥尼尔 市执行长 |
[21:25] | tough as nails, always trying to shrink our budget. | 又臭又硬 总想削减我们的预算 |
[21:27] | And that’s Pam Neto, fifth ward alderwoman | 还有潘·奈托 五区女议员 |
[21:30] | proposing significant changes to our retirement plan. | 正在提议大改我们的退休政策 |
[21:33] | There’s not a single name on this list from the CFD. | 这份名单上没有一个芝加哥消防局的人 |
[21:35] | Guess the mayor wants an independent counsel. | 看来市长需要一个独立的议会 |
[21:38] | Or a hit squad. | 或者突击小组 |
[21:41] | They turned on him pretty quick. | 他们很快就把矛头对准了他 |
[21:42] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[21:43] | My guess, suits thought they had a ringer | 我猜那帮市政的人以为来了个听话的 |
[21:46] | but Grissom isn’t playing ball. | 但是格里索姆不吃那一套 |
[21:47] | If I were a betting man, I’d say his time is short. | 要是我能下注的话 肯定赌他安稳不了多久了 |
[21:55] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[22:00] | Yup, make it shine. | 很好 要擦亮 |
[22:03] | It’s like the in-laws are coming. | 简直像老丈人来巡查 |
[22:06] | At least we’re not on drain duty. | 至少清理下水道的不是我们 |
[22:10] | Not sure why third shift isn’t doing this. | 为什么第三班不来做这事呢 |
[22:15] | When the task force get here, | 等到工作组来的时候 |
[22:16] | I’m told they wanna speak to each officer individually. | 我听说他们想和每一名消防员单独面谈 |
[22:19] | No problems there, Chief. | 没有问题 队长 |
[22:22] | Hey, you’re early. | 你来早了 |
[22:23] | Thought I’d stop by and say my hellos first. | 就是想提前来看看 打打招呼 |
[22:27] | Place looks nice. Thanks for cleaning up. | 收拾得挺好 多谢你们提前打扫 |
[22:30] | Kelly, I got your message. I’m not sure what– | 凯利 我收到你的留言了 我不知道 |
[22:32] | No, that was… | 不 那是 |
[22:35] | my bad. I was confused. | 是我弄错了 |
[22:38] | Where’s your ambulance? | 救护车呢 |
[22:39] | Out on a run. | 出任务了 |
[22:41] | Wellness check or something. | 车况检查什么的 |
[22:47] | Griss, you wanna meet Tuesday? | 格里索姆 来见见星期二 |
[22:50] | She’s our, uh, firehouse dog. | 它是我们队的队宠 |
[22:53] | I heard that Pam Neto who is on the task force | 我听说工作组的潘·奈托 |
[22:55] | is also on the board of an animal shelter: | 同时也加入了动物保护协会 |
[22:58] | Paw Prints Chicago. | “爪爪芝加哥” |
[22:59] | Dog lover? | 是个爱狗人士 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:02] | Then let’s meet the pooch. | 那就让我见见吧 |
[23:06] | Come on. | 来 |
[23:13] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 |
[23:15] | Brett, hi. | 布莱特 你好啊 |
[23:17] | I was just about to come see you. | 我正要去见你呢 |
[23:18] | Well, I guess I beat you to it. | 看来被我抢先了 |
[23:20] | Foster and I just had a drop-off, so. | 福斯特和我刚出完任务 所以 |
[23:25] | Is now a good time? | 现在合适吗 |
[23:27] | No–ah, I mean, yeah, yeah, we need to talk. | 不是 是 我们得谈谈 |
[23:30] | Please, grab a seat. | 你先坐吧 |
[23:35] | Is it Casey? Did you see him last night? | 是凯西的事吗 你昨晚去见他了吗 |
[23:39] | I stopped by his place. | 我昨晚去他家坐了坐 |
[23:40] | He’s, uh, he’s having a hard time right now. | 他现在不大好 |
[23:44] | So he talked to you? | 那他和你谈了吗 |
[23:46] | He started to, and then he kicked me out. | 他正要说 但却突然把我赶出来了 |
[23:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[23:51] | Yeah, uh– | 这个 |
[23:53] | Chaplain Sheffield, | 谢菲尔德神父 |
[23:54] | you’re needed in the emergency room. | 急救室需要你 |
[23:56] | There’s a family with a sick child. | 有一家人的孩子病重 |
[23:58] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就去 |
[24:00] | He’s taking a turn for the worse. | 他病情已经恶化了 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry, do you mind waiting here for a bit? | 很抱歉 你能在这里等我一下吗 |
[24:05] | No, I-I actually have to get back. | 不 我其实还得赶回去 |
[24:08] | There’s a taskforce committee at the firehouse. | 今天有个工作组要来我们队 |
[24:10] | It’s a whole thing, but, | 大家都得去 |
[24:11] | Kyle, what’s wrong? | 凯尔 到底怎么了 |
[24:13] | I’ll call you, okay? | 等我的电话 好吗 |
[24:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:30] | Not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[24:31] | Hey, good. You’re here. | 很好 你们来了 |
[24:32] | Step on it. | 快点吧 |
[24:34] | Greetings, gentlemen. Welcome to Firehouse 51. | 欢迎你们 女士们先生们 来到51队 |
[24:36] | This is Chief Wallace Boden, 51’s fearless leader. | 这位是无畏的队长华莱士·博登 |
[24:39] | One of the toughest firefighters you’ll ever meet. | 你们以后见不到几个比他更勇敢的消防员了 |
[24:41] | We’ve been through quite a bit together over the years. | 我们过去曾经共事过好几年 |
[24:45] | here to answer all your questions, | 我们愿意回答你们的问题 |
[24:46] | help anyway we can. | 尽力提供帮助 |
[24:47] | – Thank you for having us. – Sure. | -谢谢接待 -您客气 |
[24:49] | And who is this darling thing? | 这位小可爱是谁呀 |
[24:53] | That is Tuesday, Ma’am. | 这是星期二 女士 |
[24:56] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[24:57] | We thought we’d start with a tour | 我们打算先带各位去各处看看 |
[24:58] | and then give y’all a chance to meet everyone. | 然后让各位和所有队员见见面 |
[25:00] | That sound like a plan? | 这样可以吗 |
[25:02] | Right this way. | 这边请吧 |
[25:05] | Squad 3, Truck 81, | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[25:06] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61– | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[25:08] | All units, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 所有单位 行动起来 |
[25:11] | I’m afraid we are gonna have to reschedule. | 恐怕得改天再进行了 |
[25:13] | Not a problem. | 没有问题 |
[25:17] | Uh, commissioner, would you like to ride with us? | 局长 您和我们一起吗 |
[25:21] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[25:56] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[25:57] | First floor, fire is in the rear. | 一楼里面有火情 |
[26:02] | Hey, we got two kids stuck on the top floor. | 顶楼有两个儿童受困 |
[26:05] | Okay, Truck, let’s get an aerial up there. | 云梯车 把梯子架上去 |
[26:07] | 51, let’s get a line through the front door. | 水罐车 从前门引一条水管 |
[26:10] | Squad, primary search. | 抢险队 进去初步搜查 |
[26:11] | Yeah, we’re on it. | 好的 |
[26:15] | run a crosslay to the rear. | 拿个交叉捻到后面去 |
[26:17] | – We got two kids on three! – Copy that. | -三楼还有两个孩子 -收到 |
[26:20] | It’s okay, we’re coming! | 没事 我们来了 |
[26:26] | Cruz, Tony, see if you can make it to the top floor. | 克鲁兹 托尼 你们试试能不能上顶楼 |
[26:30] | Capp, you’re with me. | 卡普 你跟我来 |
[26:30] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:39] | Hang on, kids. We’re coming. | 坚持住孩子们 我们来了 |
[26:45] | Fire Department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[26:49] | Help! Over here! | 救命 这边 |
[26:52] | Come on! | 快来 |
[26:54] | My kids, my kids! | 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[26:56] | They’re good, let’s go! | 他们没事 我们走 |
[26:57] | Wait, wait, my wife! She’s in the basement. | 等等 我妻子 她在地下室 |
[27:00] | I’ll get her. | 我去救她 |
[27:01] | Capp, get him out! | 卡普 把他就出去 |
[27:03] | All right. Come on! Let’s go! | 好了 我们走 快走 |
[27:06] | All right, stay calm, guys. | 好了 你们别紧张 |
[27:09] | Gonna get you out one at a time. | 我们会把你们一个一个救出来的 |
[27:10] | This your brother? | 是你弟弟吗 |
[27:11] | Okay, he’s gonna come with me. Come on. | 好 他跟我来 来吧 |
[27:19] | Fire Department! | 消防局 |
[27:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:23] | Fire Department, call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[27:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:43] | Mayday, mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[27:45] | Chief, I’m in the basement. | 队长 我在地下室 |
[27:47] | The stairs are out. Need an assist. | 楼梯塌了 需要帮助 |
[27:51] | Cruz, what’s your location? | 克鲁兹 你在哪里 |
[27:55] | Squad 3, come in! | 3号小队 进去 |
[28:22] | Severide, call out! | 西弗莱德 大声呼救 |
[28:24] | In the basement, Chief! | 我在地下室 队长 |
[28:26] | Got him! | 找到他了 |
[28:30] | Severide, up here! | 西弗莱德 我们在这 |
[28:33] | She’s unconscious, | 她昏迷了 |
[28:34] | you’re gonna have to pull her up! | 你们要把她拉上去 |
[28:39] | Here’s a line! | 这是绳子 |
[28:46] | – Okay! – Ready and pull! | -好了 -准备好 拉 |
[28:51] | Pull! | 拉 |
[28:53] | Pull! | 拉 |
[28:55] | Pull! | 拉 |
[28:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:00] | We got her, chief. | 我们来把她送出去 队长 |
[29:06] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[29:17] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 你们拉吧 |
[29:18] | Ready, pull! | 准备好 拉 |
[29:22] | Pull! | 拉 |
[29:27] | – Give me your hand! – Go get him! | -把手给我 -去把他拉上来 |
[29:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:34] | yeah. | 没事 |
[29:49] | – You’re good? – Hold on a second. | -你还好吗 -等等 |
[29:55] | Here she is. | 接着她 |
[30:12] | Diminished breath sounds. | 呼吸声微弱 |
[30:14] | All right, let’s check her CO2 levels | 好的 检查一下她的二氧化碳水平 |
[30:15] | and secure an airway. | 稳定呼吸道 |
[30:39] | That was amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[30:42] | Just glad they’re safe. | 很高兴你们安然无恙 |
[30:43] | So, would you like to continue the tour | 所以你们想继续参观吗 |
[30:46] | or we can reconvene. | 或者我们可以重新集合 |
[30:48] | I think we’ve seen all we need to see. | 我想我们已经看到所有我们需要看到的东西了 |
[30:51] | Before you guys go, | 在你们走之前 |
[30:52] | I’d like to say something about the commissioner. | 我想说几句局长的事情 |
[30:56] | He didn’t have to pitch in back there. | 他原本不必亲自参与的 |
[30:58] | Most political types wouldn’t. | 大多数政治人物都不会 |
[31:00] | But Commissioner Grissom, | 但格里索姆局长 |
[31:03] | he isn’t a type. | 他不是那种人 |
[31:05] | He’s a firefighter. | 他是一名消防员 |
[31:09] | And what he’s doing for this department, | 他为这里做出的一切 |
[31:10] | he does it because he loves this job. | 都是因为他热爱这份工作 |
[31:15] | He always has. | 他一直如此 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 多谢你 |
[31:35] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[31:38] | All good. | 挺好的 |
[31:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[32:02] | It has been crazy here the past few days. | 最近几天特别忙 |
[32:05] | And I’m sorry for all of the voicemails that I left you, | 我也很抱歉我给你留了那几条语音信息 |
[32:09] | especially the ones last night | 尤其是昨晚喝了三杯伏特加汤力之后 |
[32:10] | after three vodka tonics. | 说的那些胡话 |
[32:12] | Well, you didn’t say anything wrong. | 你什么也没说错 |
[32:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:15] | I didn’t threaten to have you paged over the intercom | 我没有威胁说一直用对讲机呼你 |
[32:18] | until you called me back? | 直到你给我打电话吗 |
[32:19] | Happens all the time. | 常有的事 |
[32:23] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[32:26] | You seemed so | 你那天去见凯西后 |
[32:29] | not you the other day after you went to see Casey. | 就变得不太对劲了 |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:36] | Kyle, what’s going on? | 凯尔 究竟发生了什么 |
[32:40] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[32:44] | I don’t– I’m not sure that I– | 我不…我不确定我… |
[32:49] | I have loved, loved, spending time with you, Sylvie. You– | 我很喜欢 很喜欢跟你待在一起 希尔薇 |
[32:54] | you’re an amazing person in every possible way. | 你在每方面都让我感到惊讶 |
[32:56] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[32:59] | But I-I-I can’t do my job. | 但我做不好我的工作了 |
[33:02] | I’m here to counsel rescue workers, | 我是来给救援人员做顾问的 |
[33:03] | doctors, patients, | 医生 患者 |
[33:06] | I’m supposed to be a safe place for them to go, | 我应该是他们安全的港湾 |
[33:08] | a shoulder for them to lean on, and, | 他们可以依靠的肩膀 |
[33:10] | by dating a colleague there’s– | 我跟工作上的同事交往 |
[33:13] | there’s no inherent sense of trust. | 他们内心就不会信任我 |
[33:17] | Well, you would never share what anyone says. | 但你从不会外泄任何人的话 |
[33:20] | No, no, I-I wouldn’t, but– | 不 不 我不会的 但是 |
[33:24] | but they can’t know that for sure and so they won’t– | 但他们不确定 所以他们不愿意 |
[33:27] | they won’t open up to me. | 他们不愿意对你敞开心扉 |
[33:29] | Is that what happened with Casey? | 你跟凯西就是这样的吗 |
[33:34] | Please don’t blame him for this. | 请不要怪他 |
[33:40] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[33:42] | I understand, actually. | 我理解的 真的 |
[33:44] | I mean, you’re– you’re good at your job. | 我是说 你很擅长你的工作 |
[33:47] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[33:50] | really good at it. | 真的很擅长 |
[33:52] | And we need you here, and | 这里需要你 |
[33:54] | I don’t want to get in the way of that. | 我可不想妨碍什么 |
[34:00] | You are amazing. | 你很好 |
[34:04] | And I’m so sorry, I just– | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[34:08] | Uh, no. | 不必多说 |
[34:09] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做了对的事 |
[34:46] | We’ll see you this weekend. | 我们这周末会去看你的 |
[34:47] | We’re rooting for you, buddy! | 我们支持你 哥们儿 |
[34:50] | You guys don’t have to come. | 你们不必去的 |
[34:51] | Are you kidding? Wouldn’t miss it. | 你在开玩笑吗 我们才不会错过 |
[34:53] | Oh, yeah. Hey, nice stick. | 没错 球杆不错 |
[34:57] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你愿意帮忙 |
[34:59] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[35:01] | I know you said you don’t want any help | 我知道你说过不需要任何帮助 |
[35:03] | but I need the money, so | 但是我需要钱 所以 |
[35:04] | this is Frank, the hockey coach. | 这位是弗兰克 那个冰球教练 |
[35:07] | Thank you so much for not listening to me. | 非常感谢你没听我的 |
[35:09] | I am terrible at this. | 我真的不擅长打冰球 |
[35:10] | Well, who told you to practice | 好吧 是谁告诉你用威浮球 |
[35:12] | on concrete with a Wiffle ball? | 在水泥地上练习的 |
[35:15] | Someone who’s betting against me. Yeah… | 某个赌我会输的人 就是这样… |
[35:20] | Rink down the street agreed to clear the ice for us. | 街道那边的冰球场同意为我们清理冰面了 |
[35:22] | – Let’s go. – Really? | -走吧 -真的 |
[35:25] | – First piece of advice? – Yeah? | -第一条建议 -是什么 |
[35:27] | That’s a left-handed stick. | 那是根左撇子用的杆 |
[35:29] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[35:37] | Oh, my God, look at him. | 我的天 看看他 |
[35:39] | Looks like you’re up. | 看来你要上场了 |
[35:41] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[35:43] | – All right. – You got it. | -好 -你能行的 |
[35:46] | Try not to hurt anybody, all right? | 别让人受伤就行 好吗 |
[35:47] | Yeah, or make SportsCenter’s | 没错 也别变成体育中心的 |
[35:49] | top ten worst plays. | 十大最差表现之一 |
[35:50] | Oh, please. Don’t listen to him, Otis. | 拜托 别听他的 奥蒂斯 |
[35:52] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[35:55] | go get ’em. Don’t slap. Just don’t slap. | 加油 拿下他们 别被打倒 |
[35:58] | Oh, he so does not got this. | 他完全不行啊 |
[36:01] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 现在 女士们先生们 |
[36:02] | who’s ready for a little “Shoot the Puck”? | 有人准备好要射门得分了吗 |
[36:06] | Let’s go, Otis! | 加油 奥蒂斯 |
[36:07] | Our first contender from the Chicago Fire department, | 我们的第一位参赛者来自芝加哥消防局 |
[36:10] | please welcome Brian Zvonecek. | 我们一起欢迎布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[36:17] | – His name is Otis! – Otis! | -他的名字叫奥蒂斯 -奥蒂斯 |
[36:21] | Each participant will get three attempts. | 每位参赛者有三次尝试机会 |
[36:23] | First person to score a goal is the winner! | 第一个进球得分的人将会获胜 |
[36:33] | Okay, come on, Otis. You got this. | 好 加油 奥蒂斯 你能行的 |
[36:35] | Just focus, focus. | 集中注意力 集中注意力 |
[36:47] | Come on, come on. You got it! | 加油 加油 你能行的 |
[36:48] | – You were so close! – You got it! | -只差一点点了 -你会赢的 |
[36:49] | This is the one, this is the one! | 就是这次 就是这次 |
[37:05] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[37:06] | – Otis! Whoo! – I told you! | -奥蒂斯 -我说了吧 |
[37:23] | – Hey, Griss. – Kelly. | -格里索姆 -凯利 |
[37:26] | Meant to tell you, you looked good out there the other day, | 我想来告诉你 那天你穿着消防服出警 |
[37:29] | with your turnout coat on. | 看上去很不错 |
[37:30] | You came all the way out here just to tell me that? | 你大老远的跑来就是告诉我这个 |
[37:33] | I was in the area. | 我当时也在场 |
[37:36] | Well, it looks like I’ll be sticking around a while. | 好吧 看来我还得多坚持一会 |
[37:39] | The task force gave me their blessing. | 工作组已经向我表达了他们的祝福 |
[37:41] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[37:43] | I appreciate what you said to them. | 感谢你对他们说的那些话 |
[37:46] | I meant it. | 那都是真心话 |
[37:48] | You know, the politics, I was never interested in it, | 你知道 我对政治一直都没兴趣 |
[37:52] | but I was willing to hold my nose and dive in | 但我还是愿意捏着鼻子上 |
[37:54] | because it’s what I had to do to help this department. | 为了消防局的利益 我必须这样做 |
[37:57] | To go to bat for firefighters. | 我做的一切都是为了消防员们 |
[37:59] | No different than risking your neck to save a victim. | 和你们冒着生命危险拯救受害者没什么不同 |
[38:02] | It’s part of the job description. | 这也是职责说明的一部分 |
[38:04] | Hey, if you’re gonna pontificate, | 如果你要对我进行说教 |
[38:05] | can I at least have a drink? | 能让我先喝点东西吗 |
[38:10] | Well, there’s this bottle of Macallan | 好啊 有瓶麦卡伦威士忌 |
[38:12] | I’ve been itching to open. | 我正心痒痒要打开呢 |
[38:13] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[38:37] | – Casey. – Chief. | -凯西 -队长 |
[38:39] | Is this an okay time? | 现在方便吗 |
[38:41] | Yeah, of course. Come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[38:50] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[38:54] | You saw the report from the suicide call? | 你看了自杀热线那边的报告吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah, uh, a guy murdered his brother, | 看了 那家伙谋杀了自己的兄弟 |
[39:01] | faked a suicide. | 伪造成自杀 |
[39:02] | Took a shot at you? | 对你开了一枪 |
[39:07] | There’s something I left out of the report. | 有些事情我没写进报告里 |
[39:15] | Nobody did anything wrong, it’s just something | 没有人犯错 只是有些事情 |
[39:18] | I can’t get out of my head. | 我总是想不明白 |
[39:23] | Almost called Gabby about it | 因为这件事我都差点给加比打电话了 |
[39:25] | and I hadn’t talked to her in months, but… | 而且我们已经好几个月没说过话了 但 |
[39:29] | I can’t go there. | 我不能这样 |
[39:32] | Almost broke me trying to move on. | 试着从这件事里走出来已经差点让我崩溃了 |
[39:35] | Can’t go backwards now. | 现在我不能再倒回去 |
[39:37] | Tell me what happened, Matt? | 告诉我发生了什么 马特 |
[39:43] | The shot that missed me, | 没打中我的那一枪 |
[39:46] | that was the second time he pulled the trigger. | 已经是他第二次扣动扳机了 |
[39:50] | First time, I was staring down the barrel | 第一次 枪口正对着我的眼睛 |
[39:54] | and the gun jammed. | 然后枪被卡住了 |
[40:00] | That’s the only reason I’m alive right now. | 正因为这样 我现在还活着 |
[40:06] | 1 in 1,000 chance. | 只有千分之一的机会 |
[40:11] | I left it out of my report because I can’t explain it. | 我没有写进报告是因为我无法解释 |
[40:18] | Why didn’t it go off the first time? | 为什么第一次枪没有打出来 |
[40:22] | How am I still here? | 为什么我现在还活着 |
[40:29] | You go left instead of right inside of a burning building, | 你从左边还是从右边进入燃烧的建筑 |
[40:32] | that could be the difference. | 结果会完全不同 |
[40:37] | It didn’t go off, Matt, | 它就是没打出来 马特 |
[40:38] | because it’s not your time. | 因为你的死期还没到 |
[40:42] | – It can’t be that simple. – It has to be, | -不可能这么简单 -就得这么简单 |
[40:45] | otherwise you don’t go left or right, | 否则你左边和右边都去不了 |
[40:46] | you’re just stuck there, frozen. | 你只会卡在那里 动弹不得 |
[40:49] | And then the roof falls in on your head. | 等着房顶塌下来砸在你头上 |
[40:53] | Matt. | 马特 |
[40:59] | You have just got to keep moving. | 你要做的只是继续往前走 |