时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay, three of those. | 好 那种三个 |
[00:06] | What? Who ordered waffles? | 什么 谁订了华夫饼 |
[00:09] | Uh, uh-uh, no. | 不行 |
[00:10] | We are having a farm fresh breakfast in Fowlerton. | 我们要在富勒顿的农场吃新鲜的早餐 |
[00:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:14] | – Do not scare her off. – Oh, please. | -别吓唬她 -拜托 |
[00:16] | There is no way I’d miss a chance to go | 我肯定不会错过去印第安纳州 |
[00:18] | to Fowlerton, Indiana. | 富勒顿的机会 |
[00:20] | I hear they have barns and trees and a movie theater. | 我听说他们有谷仓 树和一家电影院 |
[00:24] | Um, no, you’re thinking of Muncie, about 40 minutes out. | 不 你说的是曼西 有40分钟路程 |
[00:26] | It’s a good thing for you. I wanna get the hell | 对你来说挺好的 我很想 |
[00:28] | out of Chicago. | 离开芝加哥 |
[00:29] | There’s no way I wanna watch couples all over the place | 我才不想在情人节 |
[00:32] | – on Valentine’s Day. – You’re all set, ladies. | -干看着满大街的情侣 -都好了 女士们 |
[00:33] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:35] | Uh, don’t you and Kyle have some trouble to get into? | 你和凯尔没有计划吗 |
[00:37] | Kyle is at a conference in Atlanta, | 凯尔在亚特兰大开会 |
[00:39] | but I let him know where he can send flowers. | 但我让他知道了送花的地址 |
[00:42] | Okay, we gotta get going ’cause my parents are waiting | 好了 我们得走了 因为我爸妈 |
[00:44] | – to give us the key. – Okay. | -在等着给我们钥匙 -好 |
[00:45] | Uh, I just gotta drop off this glassware at Molly’s North | 我把玻璃器具拿到莫利之北酒吧去 |
[00:48] | – and I will be right behind you. – Okay. | -很快就跟上 -好 |
[00:49] | Take County Road exit 19 off I-65. | 走县道19号出口下I65号公路 |
[00:52] | That’s way faster than what Google tells you. | 比谷歌推荐的路线更快 |
[00:54] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白 -好 |
[00:56] | – Giddy-up, ladies! – Yeah! | -走起 姑娘们 -太好了 |
[01:05] | – Who took the wooden spoons? – Already claimed. | -谁把木勺拿走了 -我说过了 |
[01:08] | Just grab a spatula or something. | 拿个铲子啥的就行 |
[01:11] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[01:12] | Captain, this is ridiculous. | 副队 太荒唐了 |
[01:13] | They’re stinking up the firehouse. | 他们这是在污染消防局 |
[01:15] | I think my nose is bleeding. | 我都要流鼻血了 |
[01:17] | Or it’s filing a formal protest. | 要不然就是在提交正式抗议 |
[01:19] | You gotta do something. This is an unsafe environment. | 你们得做点什么 真是威胁健康的环境 |
[01:21] | Hey, cut it, Ogle, McAuley. | 闭嘴 奥格尔 麦考利 |
[01:24] | You guys are just fill-in paramedics. | 你们只是临时医护人员 |
[01:26] | You don’t get any say. | 没有话语权 |
[01:27] | That’s discrimination. | 那是歧视 |
[01:30] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[01:31] | Okay, the Great 51 Chili Cook-Off of 2019 | 好 2019年51号消防局辣椒烹饪大赛 |
[01:35] | has officially begun. | 正式开始 |
[01:37] | Team one, Herrmann and Mouch, you get the bullpen. | 第一队 赫尔曼和穆奇 你们在候补区 |
[01:40] | Ritter, Tuesday, you have the kitchen. | 里特 星期二 厨房归你们 |
[01:41] | Capp, Tony, you have the Squad Table. | 卡普 托尼 你们在方桌 |
[01:44] | Otis and Cruz, you have the hallway | 奥蒂斯和克鲁兹 你们在过道 |
[01:46] | – out by the bathroom. – Oh, come on! | -卫生间前面 -不是吧 |
[01:48] | But, Chief, this is, like, the third time– | 队长 这是第三次了… |
[01:48] | No arguments, no complaints. | 不许提意见 不许抱怨 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:52] | Judgment will begin at 8:00 P.M. | 晚八点开始评判 |
[01:56] | I have spoken. | 准备开始 |
[02:00] | There you go. | 给 |
[02:04] | It’s, uh, gonna be competitive this year. | 今年竞争力很强啊 |
[02:07] | What are you looking for in terms of flavor? | 你想要什么样的口味 |
[02:09] | Well, it’s a slow shift. | 口味慢慢变化 |
[02:11] | Could have something with a little bit of a kick to it. | 可以来点不一样的 |
[02:15] | See, what you don’t know because you grew up | 看 你在钢铁大国长大 |
[02:17] | in steel country is that Orville Redenbacher | 所以不知道奥威尔·瑞登巴克 |
[02:19] | raised his corn right here in Indiana. | 是在印第安纳发明爆米花的 |
[02:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:29] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[02:46] | My, uh, steering column conked out on me. | 我的方向盘失灵了 |
[02:50] | How long have you been stuck out here? | 你困在这里多久了 |
[02:51] | A half hour. | 半个小时了 |
[02:53] | Serves me right for cutting daylight close. | 天都黑了我没办法修 |
[02:56] | I’m glad you came by. | 能碰到你们真好 |
[02:58] | No one comes this way since GPS started telling them | 这条路都没人走了 因为GPS给大家指路 |
[03:01] | to go up 13. | 上了13号公路 |
[03:05] | Maybe one of you could hold the flashlight | 也许你们能帮我拿一下照明灯 |
[03:09] | while I work. | 我修一下 |
[03:14] | Um, sure. | 没问题 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I might– | 对 我可以… |
[03:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:54] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[03:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好… |
[03:58] | Hey, sir? Can you hear me? | 先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[04:01] | – Yeah. – You gotta be kidding me. | -可以 -开什么玩笑 |
[04:04] | I got no bars out here. | 这里没信号 |
[04:06] | Hold tight. | 等等 |
[04:06] | I’m a paramedic. My name is Sylvie. | 我是个医护人员 我叫希尔薇 |
[04:08] | I’m Duane Reynolds. | 我叫杜安·雷诺兹 |
[04:10] | Whoa, hey, don’t move your leg. | 别动你的腿 |
[04:17] | It won’t budge! | 打不破 |
[04:18] | All right, all right. Um, let me see what I can do. | 好了… 让我看看 |
[04:20] | – Okay, I got kids in here! – Okay! | -好 车里有孩子 -好的 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | All right, move out the way, okay? | 好了 让开 好吗 |
[04:44] | – How many we got? – Uh, we got eight plus me. | -有多少人 -八个学生加上我 |
[04:46] | Uh, Sparkman High School hockey team. | 斯巴克曼高中冰球队 |
[04:48] | – I’m Coach Snyder. – I’m Emily Foster. | -我是斯奈德教练 -我是艾米丽·福斯特 |
[04:50] | I’m a paramedic in the Chicago Fire Department. | 我是芝加哥消防局的急救员 |
[04:52] | So I’m gonna need you to let me take the lead on this. | 所以我需要你让我来指挥 |
[04:55] | Yeah, how can I help? | 好 怎么帮你 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:57] | I need you to climb up there and assist me in getting | 我需要你爬上去协助我 |
[05:00] | the boys out of here. | 把孩子们送出去 |
[05:03] | All right, boys, is there anyone with any major injuries? | 好了 孩子们 有人受重伤吗 |
[05:06] | Uh, Austin’s pretty bad over here. | 那边奥斯丁的情况挺糟的 |
[05:08] | His–His arm is– | 他的胳膊… |
[05:09] | I–I think it busted out of its socket. | 我觉得脱臼了 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:12] | Everyone else, if you can move, carefully work your way | 其他所有人 如果你能动 小心地 |
[05:16] | around Austin and clear out the bus. | 绕过奥斯丁 然后爬出大巴 |
[05:18] | Yeah? You need help? | 好吗 需要帮助吗 |
[05:22] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[05:23] | All right, I’m coming out. | 好了 要出来了 |
[05:25] | Let’s go, Cormac. | 来吧 科马克 |
[05:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:30] | There you go. Careful going down. | 去吧 下去时小心 |
[05:32] | Oh, it looks like a complete fracture. | 看起来是完全性骨折 |
[05:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:37] | Watch yourself now. Let’s go. | 小心 来吧 |
[05:40] | You got it, watch your step. They’re coming down. | 上来了 小心脚下 他们要下去了 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:45] | You okay? Oh. | 你能行吗 |
[05:46] | – Right there. – Take your time. | -来这边 -慢慢来 |
[05:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:49] | Austin, breathe for me. Deep breaths. | 奥斯丁 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:52] | There you go. | 好了 |
[05:54] | Watch the glass. Watch the glass. | 小心玻璃 小心玻璃 |
[05:56] | Right here on this one. | 踩在这里 |
[05:58] | – You okay? – Good. | -你没事吧 -就这样 |
[06:00] | All right, Hollis. Let’s go, buddy. | 好了 霍利斯 来吧 |
[06:03] | Yep. | 好的 |
[06:05] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[06:06] | All right. Go to that bar, yeah. | 好的 踩那条 对 |
[06:09] | Is–Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[06:11] | Did anybody lose consciousness? | 有人失去意识吗 |
[06:15] | We were joking around. | 我们在胡闹 |
[06:17] | Everyone going crazy ’cause we won tonight. | 我们今晚赢了 大家都疯狂了 |
[06:20] | I might have distracted Coach. | 我可能让教练分心了 |
[06:22] | Hey, Hollis, you didn’t distract anyone. | 霍利斯 你没让谁分心 |
[06:26] | I shouldn’t have been going so fast in the fog on a back road. | 雾天我不应该在小路上开这么快 |
[06:28] | This is on me. | 这是我的责任 |
[06:34] | Okay, we don’t want any more surprises. | 好了 我们不想再出意外了 |
[06:37] | Even if the fog lifts, it’s dark out here. | 即使雾散了 还是一片黑 |
[06:39] | I’ve got some flares in my trunk. | 我的后备箱里有信号灯 |
[06:42] | Can you boys put them out in both directions? | 你们能把它们放置在路两头吗 |
[06:44] | Should I blast your car horn, signal for help? | 我是不是应该按车喇叭求救 |
[06:45] | No one will hear. | 不会有人听到 |
[06:47] | Nearest farmhouse is eight miles that way. | 最近的农舍在那边八英里外 |
[06:51] | Anyone with a cell phone should try and get a signal. | 有手机的人都应该试着找信号 |
[06:54] | And just keep moving as much as you can. | 尽可能地活动身体 |
[06:58] | It’s gonna get real cold out here. | 外面会很冷 |
[06:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | Hey, Austin. | 奥斯丁 |
[07:04] | Focus on me, okay? | 注意力集中在我身上 好吗 |
[07:05] | Just breathe. Austin, hey. | 呼吸 奥斯丁 |
[07:07] | Hey, we’re in this together, okay? | 我们同进退 好吗 |
[07:09] | It’s me and you. | 我和你 |
[07:10] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[07:12] | How we looking down there? | 下面情况怎么样 |
[07:13] | Austin’s arm got thrown out of socket. | 奥斯丁的胳膊脱臼了 |
[07:15] | I might need some help down here! | 我可能需要帮助 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna need to put a splint around this leg. | 我需要给他的腿上夹板 |
[07:25] | I need something strong and straight like a– | 我需要坚固笔直的东西 比如 |
[07:28] | – like a crowbar or– – How about hockey sticks? | -比如铁撬或者… -冰球棍怎么样 |
[07:31] | Yeah, that would work. | 可以 能行 |
[07:36] | – Do you live around here? – Other side of town. | -你住在附近吗 -住在镇子另一边 |
[07:39] | I was coming back from helping out a buddy with his new pasture. | 我去帮朋友打理完新牧场 正在回家的路上 |
[07:43] | There’s just nothing out here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[07:51] | They’re having a special molecular gastronomy dinner for Valentine’s Day. | 他们情人节特别提供分子料理 |
[07:55] | I happened to make a reservation for the four of us. | 我给我们四个人订了位 |
[07:57] | Chloe will love that. | 克洛伊会喜欢的 |
[08:00] | – Get out of here. – Yeah, you know the rules. | -快滚 -对 你知道规矩 |
[08:02] | This is our hallway. | 这是我们的走廊 |
[08:03] | I am just going to my bunk where I left | 我只是去我的床铺 |
[08:05] | my lumbar support pillow. | 拿我的腰枕 |
[08:08] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[08:09] | We know a spy when we see one. | 我们知道间谍是什么样子 |
[08:11] | – Oh, please. – Cooking outside the bathroom. | -拜托 -在卫生间门外做饭 |
[08:12] | I can’t count how many health violations this involves. | 我都数不清违反了多少食品安全条例 |
[08:15] | I once got a bacterial infection from a bar of soap | 有一次我因为一块在水池边放了太久的肥皂 |
[08:17] | that was sitting next to the sink too long. | 得了细菌感染 |
[08:19] | – Think about that. – I don’t have to. | -好好想想 -没必要 |
[08:20] | It’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[08:21] | Mouch, go around the other way. | 穆奇 从另一边绕过去 |
[08:23] | – Is there a problem here? – How much time you got? | -怎么了 -你们还有多少时间 |
[08:25] | Look, for one– | 听着 首先 |
[08:26] | Mouch is trying to scout our ingredients. | 穆奇想要刺探我们的秘方 |
[08:28] | Absurd accusation. | 荒谬的指控 |
[08:29] | Firehouse conflict is the leading cause of low morale. | 消防局内的冲突是士气低迷的主要原因 |
[08:33] | You’re the leading cause of low morale. | 你才是士气低迷的主要原因 |
[08:36] | That’s it! Everyone out of the hallway except Cruz and Otis. | 够了 所有人除了克鲁兹和奥蒂斯都离开走廊 |
[08:38] | – Thank you. – Let’s go. | -谢谢 -走 |
[08:40] | Nice contest, Captain. | 比赛不错 队长 |
[08:42] | – Leading cause. – Not the facts. | -主要原因 -才不是 |
[08:45] | – My pillow. – I got it. | -我的腰枕 -我知道了 |
[08:49] | When do we get our girls back? | 我们的姑娘们什么时候回来 |
[08:52] | They’re probably having the time of their lives. | 她们可能正在享受人生呢 |
[08:54] | But– | 但是 |
[09:00] | Hi, Herrmann. What’s up? | 赫尔曼 怎么了 |
[09:01] | Uh, hey, uh, have you left for Indiana yet? | 你们已经去印第安纳州了吗 |
[09:05] | I’m about to. Why? | 我正要去 怎么了 |
[09:06] | Ah, good. All right, listen. | 太好了 听着 |
[09:08] | The delivery guy who was supposed to come | 要去莫莉酒吧的送货员 |
[09:09] | by Molly’s tomorrow, he got the date wrong, | 记错了日期 |
[09:11] | and he’s over there now. | 他现在已经到了 |
[09:14] | So could you swing by and sign for everything? | 你可以过去签收吗 |
[09:17] | Please? | 拜托 |
[09:19] | You’re killing me, Herrmann. | 你真是要我的命 赫尔曼 |
[09:20] | Please, please, please? And thank you. | 拜托 拜托 谢谢你 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Yeah, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | His name is Sikorsky or Sekulsky. | 他叫西科斯基还是西库尔斯基 |
[09:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[09:34] | Otis and Cruz are using habanero sauce. | 奥蒂斯和克鲁兹在用哈巴涅罗酱 |
[09:39] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[09:52] | Come grab him, Coach. | 来按住他 教练 |
[09:53] | Okay, what’s up, Austin? You okay, buddy? | 怎么样 奥斯丁 你还好吧 |
[09:57] | Nope. | 不好 |
[10:05] | Duane… | 杜恩 |
[10:07] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很疼 |
[10:11] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[10:22] | That’s it, that’s it. | 没错 没错 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:24] | All right, come on this side. | 好了 翻到这边 |
[10:28] | You’re doing great. Hold that. | 你做得很好 抓住 |
[10:32] | – Thank you. – Uh, anything you need? | -谢谢 -还有什么需要 |
[10:34] | – What’s your name? – Hollis Oree. | -你叫什么名字 -霍利斯·奥利 |
[10:37] | We’re on the hockey team at Sparkman. | 我们是斯巴克曼的冰球队 |
[10:40] | I read about you in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到过你们 |
[10:42] | You’re in the quarter finals. | 你们进了四分之一决赛 |
[10:46] | Supposed to get thumped. | 本来大家都觉得会被淘汰的 |
[10:48] | We’ve been doubted all season. | 我们这一赛季就不被人看好 |
[10:52] | Here we go. Push up. | 来 压紧 |
[10:55] | I’m just trying to get these boys home before midnight. | 我只是想在半夜之前把这些孩子送回家 |
[10:57] | Our school’s over in Markle. | 我们的学校在马克尔 |
[10:59] | We were playing in the quarters. | 我们之前在打四分之一决赛 |
[11:00] | – No one gave us a chance to win. – No, not even you. | -没人给我们获胜的机会 -连你们也不行 |
[11:04] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[11:07] | Hunter’s not out here! | 亨特不在这里 |
[11:09] | Come again? | 什么 |
[11:10] | Hunter’s still on the bus! | 亨特还在车上 |
[11:12] | He was all the way in the back. | 他一直坐在后面 |
[11:14] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[11:15] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[11:17] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[11:18] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:19] | Okay, we’ll deal with Hunter in a second. | 我们待会再去找亨特 |
[11:21] | First, pull as hard as you can on my count. | 首先 听我数数 用力拉 |
[11:25] | Coach. Hey! | 教练 |
[11:26] | Coach. | 教练 |
[11:28] | Yeah. Pull on your count. | 听你数数 拉 |
[11:31] | – I got you. – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[11:31] | Austin, you ready? | 奥斯丁 准备好了吗 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:35] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:39] | It’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[11:41] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[11:42] | It’s all right. Coach, let’s get him up and out, all right? | 没事的 教练 把他扶出去吧 |
[11:45] | While I look for Hunter. | 我去找亨特 |
[11:46] | All right. Jacob! | 好 雅各布 |
[11:48] | Hollis! Get back on top of the bus! | 霍利斯 回到车上 |
[11:50] | You gotta help Austin get out of here! | 你得帮奥斯丁离开这里 |
[11:52] | – Hunter? – He can’t use his arm! | -亨特 -他的手臂动不了 |
[11:54] | All right! | 好 |
[11:55] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[11:58] | What was up with that comment? | 你刚刚说的那句话是什么你 |
[12:00] | Forget it. | 忘了吧 |
[12:02] | Okay, Coach. | 教练 |
[12:05] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[12:05] | Easy. Watch his shoulder. | 慢点 小心他的肩膀 |
[12:07] | Got him? Grab his leg. | 抓稳了 抓住他的腿 |
[12:09] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[12:12] | Hey, I got him! He’s back here! | 我找到了 他在后面呢 |
[12:14] | Be right there. | 马上过去 |
[12:17] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[12:19] | – Hey, are you Brett? – Yeah. | -你是布莱特吗 -是 |
[12:21] | Your friend’s calling for you. | 你朋友在叫你 |
[12:22] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上就回来 |
[12:26] | Come on. I’ll give you a hand. | 来 我扶你一把 |
[12:28] | Hang on right there. | 抓稳了 |
[12:33] | – What is it? – I got a kid back here. | -怎么了 -后面还有个孩子 |
[12:35] | His neck’s at an angle and his air’s cut off. | 他的脖子弯了 无法呼吸 |
[12:38] | He can’t breathe. | 喘不了气 |
[12:46] | Hang in there, Hunter. I’m right here. | 坚持住 亨特 我在这呢 |
[12:49] | Just keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[12:53] | His neck’s hyperextended and he’s not getting oxygen. | 他的脖子过度伸展 无法吸进氧气了 |
[12:57] | I can’t really hold a grip to get his airways open. | 我没有办法打开他的气道 |
[13:00] | – Uh, Coach? – Yeah? | -教练 -在 |
[13:03] | You guys have any neck guards? | 你们有护颈吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, yeah. They’re, uh– | 有有 就在… |
[13:05] | They’re in the equipment bags. | 就在装备包里 |
[13:08] | Okay. Stay with me. | 好了坚持住 |
[13:12] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[13:13] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:14] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:16] | Okay, now, it should be tight. | 可能会有点紧 |
[13:19] | Is that better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 好些了 |
[13:23] | Okay, we gotta get this seat off him, guys. | 我们得把压着他的座椅搬开 |
[13:27] | My side. | 我的侧腰 |
[13:30] | Guys, he’s mashed in there pretty good. | 他撞伤得很严重 |
[13:32] | Okay, we–we gotta pull this off of him. | 我们得把这个从他身上拉开 |
[13:33] | All right, let me–let me get behind and lift here, okay? | 那好 我站到后面从这里抬 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:37] | Just hold tight. | 抓紧了 |
[13:40] | All right, ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[13:42] | Lift. | 抬 |
[13:46] | All right, again. All right? | 好了 再来 准备 |
[13:48] | One, two, three. Lift. | 一 二 三 抬 |
[13:55] | Okay, we gotta get something to force it up. | 我们得找个工具撑起来 |
[13:59] | – I’ve got a jack in my car. – All right, I got it. | -我车里有千斤顶 -好 我去拿 |
[14:00] | – You–You, uh, stay here with him. – Yeah. | -你们在这里陪着他 -好 |
[14:05] | Hunter, will you watch right here, okay? | 亨特 你能朝这里看吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[14:11] | You know, my mom didn’t want me to play this year. | 我妈妈今年本不想让我参赛的 |
[14:14] | – Oh, yeah? – She said we wouldn’t amount to much. | -是吗 -她说我们不会有什么成绩的 |
[14:18] | Said I shouldn’t miss school for sports anyway. | 说我不该为了运动耽误学业 |
[14:21] | Sounds like our moms would have gotten along. | 听起来咱俩的妈妈很有共同语言啊 |
[14:25] | Hollis said you won. | 霍利斯说你赢了 |
[14:26] | We did. | 我们赢了 |
[14:28] | Three to two. | 3比2 |
[14:29] | And a lot of parents came. | 好多家长都来了 |
[14:33] | My–my mom had work. | 我妈还得上班 |
[14:37] | Well, the good news is you don’t have a concussion. | 好消息是你没有脑震荡 |
[14:42] | Hunter, we’re gonna get this seat off of you, | 亨特 我们要把这把座椅从你身上搬开 |
[14:44] | but you gotta try not to move until then, okay? | 但在那之前你尽量别动 好吗 |
[14:46] | Okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[14:49] | Oxtails are held in high culinary regard | 牛尾在全世界的厨房里 |
[14:52] | – all over the world. Yeah, well, this is Chicago. | -都是优质食材 -但这里是芝加哥 |
[14:54] | Look, we played it safe last year. | 我们去年就太保守了 |
[14:56] | – We got second. – We lost. | -我们得了第二啊 -我们输了 |
[14:59] | Look, I know it’s a risk. But it’s worth it. | 我知道这是冒险 但是值得 |
[15:04] | – What’s that? – Oxtails. | -那是什么 -牛尾 |
[15:06] | Look, cook offs are as much a game of the mind | 要想辣椒的热辣般放手 |
[15:10] | as they are of the chili. | 展现你的厨艺 |
[15:11] | You have to shock, surprise, overwhelm the taste buds, | 你必须要震撼 征服味蕾 |
[15:15] | or else you’re an also-ran. | 不然你就只能失败了 |
[15:17] | And I’m just–I’m not gonna have it this year. | 而我今年绝对不要再失败了 |
[15:18] | Lieutenant, will you please tell him that he’s crazy? | 副队 能请你告诉他 他疯了吗 |
[15:24] | No b.S. | 说实话 |
[15:27] | Boden loves oxtails. | 博登喜欢牛尾 |
[15:29] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 我就是这个意思 |
[15:30] | Lieutenant, you’re killing me here. | 副队你真是气死我了 |
[15:32] | – No, no, no, hey. – Look at it, just look at it. | -不行不行 -看看吧 你看一看 |
[15:33] | You’re not going to put-Take your hand off them! | 我绝对不许你放 把你的手拿开 |
[15:35] | I swear, you’re not gonna put it in there! | 我发誓 死也不让你放进去 |
[15:37] | No way it’s gonna happen! | 你做梦吧你 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I’m using my mom’s recipe. | 我用的是我妈妈的菜谱 |
[15:40] | I’ve never actually made it before, | 我以前从来没做过 |
[15:41] | but the secret is bacon grease. | 不过秘诀是烤肉酱 |
[15:46] | Smoke break? | 抽一口去吗 |
[15:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:50] | You’re gonna freeze. | 你们会冻死的 |
[16:02] | Got it! | 拿来了 |
[16:07] | All right, | 好了 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:16] | Hang in there, Hunter. | 坚持住 亨特 |
[16:19] | Breathe, buddy. | 呼吸 哥们 |
[16:21] | All right, buddy. | 坚持住 马上好 |
[16:23] | How you doing, Hunter? | 你还好吗 亨特 |
[16:25] | We gotta help guide it off. | 我们得帮忙出点力 |
[16:27] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[16:36] | There it goes. | 搞定了 |
[16:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:52] | Piece of the seat stuck in his side. | 一部分座椅把他侧面身体卡住了 |
[16:54] | He’s bleeding out. | 他一直在出血 |
[16:55] | God, I–I can’t see anything in here. | 天哪 里面太黑了 什么都看不见 |
[16:56] | – We gotta get him out of here. – Okay. | -我们得救他出来 -好 |
[16:58] | All right, let me go get help, all right? | 我去喊人帮忙 等一下 |
[17:04] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 别害怕 |
[17:11] | All right, hand me that pad. | 把那个衬垫给我 |
[17:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[17:19] | Get some tape. | 再来点胶带 |
[17:20] | Is there tape? | 有胶带吗 |
[17:21] | Let’s see. Right behind you. | 我看看 在你身后 |
[17:23] | All right, so, just keep breathing, Hunter. | 好了 你保持呼吸 亨特 |
[17:27] | Hey, Mustangs, all hands over here now. | 野马队 都过来帮忙 |
[17:37] | Okay, Hunter? | 好了 亨特 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna need you to hold your side so we can get you out. | 我需要你按住你的侧面 我们才能救你出去 |
[17:43] | – Coach, you ready? – Yeah. | -教练 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[17:44] | Jacob, get up here! We’re bringing him out! | 雅各布 上来 我们要带他出去 |
[17:47] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:53] | I got you. I got you. | 我扶着你 我扶着你 |
[17:57] | Okay, watch it. Stay up against the wall there. | 小心点 一直靠着墙 |
[17:58] | Stay up against the wall and you’re good. | 一直靠着墙走就没问题 |
[18:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:02] | Hold him up to me, all right? | 让他靠在我身上 懂吗 |
[18:04] | – I got you, buddy. – Please. | -我扶着你 兄弟 -求你了 |
[18:05] | I got you, bud. | 我扶着你 |
[18:06] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[18:07] | Easy, easy, easy. Go slow. | 慢点 慢慢来 |
[18:11] | Easy. | 小心 |
[18:14] | I’m right behind you. You got him? | 我就在你后面 扶好了吗 |
[18:15] | – Yep. – Okay. | -好了 -好 |
[18:17] | – You’re good? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[18:20] | All right, set him down easy, guys. | 好了 慢慢放下他 |
[18:22] | Look out, guys. | 大家小心 |
[18:24] | Grab that flashlight! | 把手电筒拿来 |
[18:30] | It’s–It’s deep. | 伤口很深 |
[18:34] | Hey, come here. | 过来这里 |
[18:36] | – Hollis? – Yeah. | -霍利斯 -在 |
[18:37] | I have a bottle of tequila in my trunk next to a duffle. | 我后备箱里有一瓶龙舌兰 旁边是一个背包 |
[18:40] | – Can you bring me both? – You got it. | -你能都拿过来吗 -没问题 |
[18:48] | Jacob, what’s going on? | 雅各布 怎么了 |
[18:50] | Well, Cormac and me were talking, | 我和科马克在说 |
[18:51] | and since–since no other cars have driven by | 一直没有车路过这里 |
[18:53] | and we can’t get a signal, | 而且也没有信号 |
[18:54] | we’re gonna run back to the interstate. | 我们打算开车回州际公路上 |
[18:59] | – Uh, it’s at least five miles behind us. – Six. | -那最起码得开五英里 -六英里 |
[19:04] | We run cross country. | 我们经常全国到处跑 |
[19:11] | Even if we stop the bleeding, | 就算能够止血 |
[19:12] | he’s still gonna need a surgeon. | 他也还需要外科手术 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:18] | – Cormac and I will go. – We got it. | -我和科马克去 -我们俩去就行 |
[19:19] | Jacob, I’m the coach. I will tell you what– | 雅各布 我是教练 这事我说了算… |
[19:21] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[19:26] | Not for much longer. | 至少很快就不是了 |
[19:29] | What? | 什么 |
[19:30] | He’s quitting after the season’s over. | 这个赛季结束后他就要离开了 |
[19:32] | Going to go coach for some school with a fancier program. | 要去其他更好的学校当教练了 |
[19:42] | Whatever you guys wanna think of me, | 不管你们怎么想我 |
[19:44] | that is fine. | 我都不介意 |
[19:46] | But right now tonight I am still your coach, | 但是现在 今晚我还是你们的教练 |
[19:48] | and I am the one making the decisions. | 所有决定都由我来做 |
[19:50] | And I can’t have two boys running on this road | 我不能让你们两个孩子大晚上的 |
[19:53] | at night by themselves. | 在路上开车 |
[19:55] | And I need a leader to stay behind and help. | 我也需要有领袖留下来帮忙 |
[19:57] | And that’s you, Jacob. | 说的就是你 雅各布 |
[20:00] | The captain. | 你是队长 |
[20:04] | I made that pick for a reason. | 我选你当队长是有原因的 |
[20:10] | Let’s go, Cormac. | 走吧 科马克 |
[20:16] | Now! | 快点 |
[20:37] | – And that should be it. – Um, what about the Shiner? | -这样应该可以了 -雪纳啤酒呢 |
[20:43] | Oh, man. Seriously? | 不是吧 弄错了吗 |
[20:46] | Hey, really, it’s okay. You know what? | 没事的 这样吧 |
[20:48] | Uh, just give us a credit. | 你帮我们记在账上 |
[20:49] | No, no. Could you wait a bit? | 不 你能稍等一下吗 |
[20:50] | I’ll run back and grab it now. | 我这就跑回去拿 |
[20:51] | Just 30 minutes. | 三十分钟就够了 |
[20:52] | My boss will kill me if I screw up another order. | 我要是再搞错订单 我老板会杀了我 |
[20:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | You’ve reached Sylvie Brett. Please leave a message. | 我是希尔薇·布莱特 请留言 |
[21:09] | Oh, what? | 怎么 |
[21:10] | You guys are already having so much fun | 你们已经玩得这么开心 |
[21:11] | you can’t answer the phone? | 连电话都接不了了吗 |
[21:14] | It’s okay. | 坚持住 |
[21:15] | – This one? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -对 |
[21:17] | Okay, got it. | 好了 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:21] | All right. Will this work? | 好吧 这会有用吗 |
[21:24] | It’s gonna have to. | 必须得成功 |
[21:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Just hold tight, okay? | 抓紧点 好吗 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:44] | Talk to him. | 跟他聊聊 |
[21:45] | – What do you mean? – Just talk to him while we work. | -什么意思 -在我们工作的时候跟他聊聊就行 |
[21:48] | Tell him a story. Anything. | 给他讲个故事 说什么都行 |
[21:49] | Keep his mind on something else. | 让他的大脑专注在别的事情上 |
[21:53] | Okay, Hunter? I’m not gonna lie. | 亨特 我不打算骗你 |
[21:56] | This is gonna be rough. But you can do it. | 待会儿不会好受 但你可以做到的 |
[21:59] | – Just focus on Jacob, okay? – Okay. | -你把注意力集中在雅各布身上 好吗 -好 |
[22:01] | Hey, remember that first week of practice, Hunter? | 记得我们训练的第一周吗 亨特 |
[22:07] | Where–where we’d just sit on the locker room floor | 我们在训练之后会躺在更衣室的地板上 |
[22:10] | after practice because we were too tired to move? | 就因为我们累得动不了了 |
[22:13] | And I wanted to quit. A lot of us did. | 我想退出 我们中的很多人都想 |
[22:17] | But you said it wasn’t about hockey. | 但你说这与冰球无关 |
[22:19] | You said it was about each other. | 你说这关乎到的是彼此 |
[22:21] | And we couldn’t quit on each other. | 我们不能放弃彼此 |
[22:24] | So don’t give up on us now, Hunter. | 所以现在你也不要放弃我们 亨特 |
[22:29] | This is nothing. You’ve got this. | 这根本不算什么 你可以的 |
[22:31] | Feels like there’s still a piece of metal in there. | 感觉还卡着一块金属 |
[22:33] | It must have snapped off of the seat. | 它肯定是从座椅上折断的 |
[22:35] | – Do you have tweezers in there? – Yeah. | -你有镊子吗 -有 |
[22:41] | – Use that. – Okay. | -用这个 -好 |
[22:45] | – Keep going. – Don’t quit now, Hunter. | -再往里伸 -不能现在放弃 亨特 |
[22:51] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 伙计 |
[22:52] | Not like Coach. Don’t you do it. | 不像教练 你不许放弃 |
[22:55] | – We need you. – Deep breath. | -我们需要你 -深呼吸 |
[23:03] | Good job. | 很好 |
[23:06] | – Oh, no. – What? What’s wrong? | -不好 -怎么了 发生什么了 |
[23:07] | Hey, somebody get me a flare! | 谁给我拿个照明弹来 |
[23:09] | Yeah, I got it. | 我来 我去拿 |
[23:30] | Boys, we have to stop the bleeding. | 孩子们 我们必须止住流血 |
[23:32] | All right, Brett. | 好的 布雷特 |
[23:47] | If you can’t watch this, turn your eyes away now. | 如果你不敢看 就把眼睛移开 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:07] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:08] | – He’s okay. – Okay. | -他没事了 -那就好 |
[24:09] | It’s okay, boys. It’s done. | 没事了 孩子们 好了 |
[24:11] | The bleeding stopped. | 流血止住了 |
[24:12] | Boys, do you have any–do you have any extra clothing | 孩子们 你们在车上还有没有 |
[24:14] | or blankets on the bus? | 多余的衣服或者毯子 |
[24:16] | We gotta–we gotta keep him warm. | 我们必须给他保暖 |
[24:17] | We’ve got some jerseys in the team bag. | 团队包里有一些运动衫 |
[24:19] | Yeah, I’ll grab them. | 对 我去拿 |
[24:28] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[24:41] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[24:44] | Do you know how to check for a pulse? | 你知道怎么检查脉搏吗 |
[24:46] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:47] | You keep your fingers right here. | 你把手指放在这里 |
[24:50] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[24:51] | – Yeah. – Count to 60. | -感觉到了 -数到60下 |
[24:52] | If it takes longer than a minute you let me know. | 如果时间超过了一分钟 告诉我 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:00] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝力损伤 |
[25:00] | He must have gotten hit in the accident. | 他肯定是在事故中被击中了 |
[25:02] | And he doesn’t have a pulse. | 并且他没有脉搏 |
[25:04] | We’re gonna have to do this old school. | 我们必须用传统方法来解决了 |
[25:07] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:17] | Go again. | 再来 |
[25:23] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:29] | does anybody have an epi shot? | 谁有肾上腺素针剂 |
[25:31] | In my bag. But it’s still on the bus. | 在我包里 但包还在车上 |
[25:33] | – I’ll start compressions. – Okay, great. | -我会开始心肺复苏 -好的 |
[25:35] | Let’s get it. | 我们去拿吧 |
[25:36] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[25:40] | – What’s your last name again? – Oree. | -你姓什么来着 -奥利 |
[25:42] | Oree, Oree. | 奥利 奥利 |
[25:48] | I-I don’t see it. | 我没看见 |
[25:49] | – You sure it isn’t outside? – I don’t think so. | -你确定它不在外面 -应该不在 |
[25:53] | Oree… | 奥利… |
[25:57] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[26:05] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:06] | It’s stuck down there. | 卡在这里了 |
[26:07] | Brett! We’re losing him! | 布莱特 他快不行了 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:16] | I signed for everything, | 我什么都签了 |
[26:19] | got us a free case for the inconvenience. | 还因为造成的不便买了个人情 |
[26:22] | Well, that’ll make Herrmann happy. | 赫尔曼这下应该高兴了 |
[26:24] | Yeah, it better. | 是啊 最好是的 |
[26:25] | I nearly missed half of Galentine’s night for it. | 我几乎为此错过了一半的情人节女孩之夜 |
[26:27] | All right, well, I’ll save you some | 好吧 我会给你留一点 |
[26:29] | of the oxtail-less chili. | 没什么牛尾的辣椒的 |
[26:31] | – Oh, Cruz shot you down? – Again. | -克鲁兹又压倒你了吗 -又一次 |
[26:35] | It’s probably for the best. | 也许这样最好 |
[26:37] | Hey, listen. I’m losing signal. | 听着 我快没信号了 |
[26:39] | So I will see you Friday. | 周五再见 |
[26:53] | How’s it going? | 事情怎么样了 |
[26:55] | Fine. You? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[27:00] | Maybe she needs to go out. | 她可能想出去走走 |
[27:03] | All right. Tuesday, come on. | 好吧 星期二 过来 |
[27:21] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[27:24] | Joe! | 乔 |
[27:25] | We gotta pull out all the stops. | 我们得全力以赴了 |
[27:27] | Ritter’s chili is delicious! | 里特的辣椒酱太好吃了 |
[27:30] | Yeah, add some more salt. | 对了 再多加点盐 |
[27:34] | Oh, I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[27:35] | I knew you guys weren’t out here smoking cigars. | 我就知道你们这些家伙不是在这里抽雪茄 |
[27:37] | You’re making chili. | 你们在做辣椒酱 |
[27:40] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[27:41] | And if you want a future at 51, you’re not gonna say a word. | 如果你想在51队待下去 就别说出去 |
[27:45] | We’re surprise competitors this year. | 我们今年会让你们大吃一惊 |
[27:47] | Dark horses. | 我们就是那匹黑马 |
[27:47] | And we wanna keep it that way. | 而且我们要保持下去 |
[27:49] | Oh, okay. Right. | 行 没问题 |
[27:51] | I’ll have to pull out anyway. | 我还是退出算了 |
[27:53] | Tuesday dropped one of her chew toys into my pot. | 星期二掉了个咬胶玩具在我锅里 |
[27:55] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:57] | You were gonna lose anyway. | 不管怎样你都输定了 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | Six, seven, eight. | 六 七 八 |
[28:04] | His bag is stuck under the bus. | 他的包卡在巴士下面了 |
[28:06] | We gotta rock it off somehow. Give me a hand, boys. | 我们得想办法推开它 帮个忙 孩子们 |
[28:10] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:16] | Hey, miss, maybe try the lift bucket on the tractor. | 女士 可以试试牵引车上的提升铲斗 |
[28:24] | – The keys are still in it. – Right. | -钥匙还在里面 -好的 |
[28:29] | – You work one of those before? – Yeah. | -你以前开过这个吗 -开过 |
[28:31] | – Left vertical, right tilt. – That’s it. | -左边掌握上下 右边倾斜铲斗 -没错 |
[28:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:44] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:49] | It might be stripped. | 可能脱钩了 |
[29:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:19] | What happened? Brett! | 发生什么事了 布莱特 |
[29:21] | Oh, my God. You got him? | 天呐 你能搞定他吗 |
[29:24] | This bus full of hockey players | 这辆大巴坐了一车曲棍球队员 |
[29:27] | just nailed that tractor. | 撞上了那辆牵引车 |
[29:28] | We got one broken leg, one deep abdominal tear. | 有一个人腿断了 还有一个深腹部撕裂 |
[29:31] | We managed to stop the bleeding. | 我们勉强给他止住了血 |
[29:32] | And one delayed cardiac arrhythmia. | 还有一个出现了迟发性心律失常 |
[29:35] | Precordial thump didn’t work. | 做胸前重击也不起效 |
[29:36] | Okay, let’s get him in the jeep. | 好吧 我们把他弄到吉普车里去 |
[29:37] | No, he won’t reach the clinic in time. | 不 到诊所就来不及了 |
[29:39] | We need to lift that bus. | 我们得把那辆巴士抬起来 |
[29:41] | There’s an epi shot in a bag trapped underneath. | 卡在下面的包里有一支肾上腺素 |
[29:43] | We could use it to restart his heart. | 可以用来让他的心脏重跳 |
[29:44] | Um, there’s some chains on the tractor. | 牵引车上还有些链条 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:48] | Hey, guys, uh, his pulse is dropping over here. | 伙计们 他的脉搏正在下降 |
[29:51] | Will you grab him? Grab him. | 你能先抓着他吗 抓着他 |
[29:51] | Yeah. | 行 |
[29:56] | All right. | 好 |
[30:02] | – Is your heater on? – Yeah. | -你车里空调开着吗 -开着 |
[30:04] | Right, let’s get him into the Jeep. | 好 我们把他弄到吉普车里去 |
[30:06] | Um, Logan, Connor, help move Hunter. | 洛根 康纳 帮忙挪一下亨特 |
[30:11] | – One, two, three. – Go. | -一 二 三 -走 |
[30:31] | Brett, can you back it up? | 布莱特 能从后面把它拉起来吗 |
[30:34] | On it! | 来了 |
[30:38] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[30:42] | Give it everything, Brett. | 加油 布莱特 |
[31:01] | Hey, how long has it been? | 他这样已经多久了 |
[31:03] | – Six minutes. – Go. | -六分钟了 -去吧 |
[31:25] | Got it! Got it, got it, got it! | 拿到了 拿到了 |
[32:04] | Good job, good job. | 干得漂亮 太棒了 |
[32:12] | Okay! | 好了 |
[32:14] | Let’s get in the… | 我们来… |
[32:31] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[32:34] | They’re over here! | 他们在这里 |
[32:35] | We got a victim with a deep abdomen puncture. | 这里有位受害者有深腹部穿刺 |
[32:38] | – You guys got a backboard? – Yeah. | -你们有担架吗 -有 |
[32:42] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[32:43] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[32:46] | There’s a complete fracture. | 他的腿完全骨折了 |
[32:47] | Obviously we made this splint out of a hockey stick. | 显然我们用曲棍球棒做了个夹板 |
[32:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:08] | This is the worst Valentine’s Day ever. | 这真是有史以来最糟的情人节 |
[33:10] | And that includes what happened with | 比2015年发生在 |
[33:12] | the DeBolt twins in 2015. | 德博尔特双胞胎身上的事还糟糕 |
[33:13] | Listen, no offense, but next year | 听着 无意冒犯 但明年的情人节 |
[33:18] | I’m staying in bed and I’m renting “Love, Actually.” | 我宁愿躺在床上看《真爱至上》 |
[33:22] | You will not get an argument from me. | 完全赞同 |
[33:26] | Sorry it took me so long to show up. | 很抱歉我那么晚才赶到 |
[33:29] | We’re glad you came when you did. | 你赶到的时候我们都很高兴你来了 |
[33:32] | Okay. Sounds good. | 好吧 听起来不错 |
[33:34] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[33:39] | Hey, uh, how are the boys looking? | 孩子们怎么样了 |
[33:41] | Well, Jacob is up and alert and talking. | 雅各布已经醒来了 意识清晰 能说话 |
[33:44] | Says he doesn’t even remember collapsing. | 说他根本不记得撞车的事了 |
[33:46] | Scared us. | 吓死我们了 |
[33:47] | The doctor said if you didn’t give him the epi shot | 医生说如果你们没有给他注射肾上腺素 |
[33:48] | when you did, he may not be here. | 他可能不在这儿了 |
[33:50] | And Hunter, he’s, uh– he got meds in him, | 还要亨特 他 他刚刚被注射了药 |
[33:53] | so he’s a little loopy. | 现在有点懵 |
[33:55] | But the surgeon said that what you all did to stop the bleeding | 但是医生说你们为他采取的止血措施 |
[33:59] | saved his life. | 救了他的命 |
[34:01] | Thank you for all that you did tonight. | 感谢你们今晚所做的一切 |
[34:05] | Sincerely. | 真心的 |
[34:07] | As far as I’m concerned, | 据我所知 |
[34:08] | you are all honorary Mustangs for life. | 你们都成为了野马队终身荣誉会员 |
[34:12] | Well, we would come see a game next season, | 我们是打算下赛季来看比赛的 |
[34:13] | except it seems like you’re not gonna be here. | 可是那时候你们好像不会在 |
[34:21] | Actually, I got hurt boys here | 是啊 我这里有一堆孩子受了伤 |
[34:24] | and they are going to be recovering for a while. | 他们需要一段时间恢复 |
[34:28] | What kind of coach would I be if I quit on them | 如果他们还没放弃自己 我就放弃了他们 |
[34:31] | when they never quit on themselves? | 那还算什么教练 |
[34:36] | So you come to a game next year. | 欢迎你们明年来看比赛 |
[34:38] | Any game you want. | 哪场都行 |
[34:39] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:44] | Uh, all right, listen. | 请听我说 |
[34:45] | The first thing that you need to know is that every single | 首先你们需要知道的是 |
[34:47] | one of your boys is okay. | 所有的孩子都没事 |
[34:49] | All right? Come on back. | 明白吗 跟我来吧 |
[34:53] | Sure thing. All the boys are okay. | 当然 孩子们都没事 |
[34:55] | Y’all heard that, right? | 你们都听到了吧 |
[34:57] | Honorary Mustangs. | 野马队荣誉会员 |
[35:01] | Better than a medal any day. | 可比什么奖牌好多了 |
[35:05] | Duane! | 杜恩 |
[35:05] | – You’re not supposed to be up and about. – Oh, hell. | -你不能下床走动啊 -去他的 |
[35:08] | Don’t tell me what I can and can’t be. | 别跟我说什么能做什么不能做 |
[35:10] | I come from a long line of Hoosiers. | 我家世世代代都在球场上摸爬滚打 |
[35:13] | We’re made of sand and grit. | 我们是打不倒的 |
[35:16] | Well, I’m a Hoosier, too. | 那我和你一样 |
[35:18] | That doesn’t surprise me one bit. | 这我倒是一点也不惊讶 |
[35:24] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[35:28] | What’s a Hoosier? | 那是什么 |
[35:34] | All right, let’s go. Winner take all. | 好了开始吧 冠军全都抱回家 |
[35:54] | Oh, wh–wh–what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:58] | One more entry. | 加一个名额 |
[35:59] | – No way! – Are you kidding me? | -不行 -你是在逗我吗 |
[36:01] | According to the rules set forth in 2002, | 根据2002年提出的规定 |
[36:04] | teams can enter the competition any time | 在首次试吃之前 任何队伍 |
[36:05] | before the first taste. | 都可以随时加入 |
[36:08] | Well, at least mix them up! | 至少给它们换换位置吧 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[36:59] | That’s gotta be good. | 肯定是好吃 |
[37:01] | We have a winner. | 冠军出来了 |
[37:06] | Team four! | 第四队 |
[37:11] | What? Wait, who’s team number four? | 什么 等等 谁是第四队 |
[37:13] | – Ritter, didn’t you drop out? – What? | -里特 你不是退出了吗 -什么 |
[37:16] | Why would Ritter drop out? | 里特为什么要退出 |
[37:17] | Tuesday started adding ingredients. | 星期二往里面加了点料 |
[37:21] | Come on, team four. Come get your prize. | 来吧 第四队 来领你的奖品 |
[37:24] | I’m sorry, did someone say team four? | 对不起 是不是有人说第四队了 |
[37:29] | I believe he did. | 好像是说了 |
[37:30] | Huh, then I guess this belongs to us. | 那我猜这个就是我们的了 |
[37:34] | Well, thank you, 51. | 谢了 51队 |
[37:37] | It has been a very profitable shift. | 这轮班可真是值了 |
[37:47] | Uh, well, I gotta. | 我必须得试试 |
[37:49] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – All right. | -等等 等等 -好 |
[37:52] | – All right. – Wait, this–this one? | -好了 -等等 这个吗 |
[37:53] | – What’s in it? – Need a spoon. | -里面放了什么 -我需要勺子 |
[37:59] | It’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[38:02] | Yeah. Yeah, no, all good. | 嗯 嗯 没 都很好 |
[38:05] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好 |
[38:06] | See you. | 再见 |
[38:08] | That was Otis. Thank you. | 奥蒂斯打来的 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Uh, apparently your replacements won | 很显然 你的替班人员赢得了 |
[38:13] | the chili cook-off. | 辣酱大赛 |
[38:15] | – Ogle and McAuley? – Uh-huh. | -奥格尔和麦考利 -没错 |
[38:17] | The worst! | 怎么能是他们 |
[38:20] | And I just realized your hidden motivation | 我终于发现了你翘掉这轮班的 |
[38:23] | for picking this shift to vamoose. | 隐藏动机 |
[38:27] | You don’t like chili night. | 你不喜欢辣酱之夜 |
[38:29] | Guilty. | 被你抓到了 |
[38:31] | Don’t give firefighters a bunch of beans | 别让消防员吃一堆豆子 |
[38:33] | and expect us to sleep in the bunk room. | 还让我们睡一间宿舍 |
[38:35] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[38:38] | Oh, well, despite everything, | 尽管发生了这么多事 |
[38:44] | I’m glad you guys came. | 我还是很开心你们能来 |
[38:47] | It means a lot to me to spend time together. | 我真的很喜欢和你们一起打发时间 |
[38:51] | – Brett. – Partner. | -布莱特 -搭档 |
[38:58] | Part of me thinks how crazy it is that we were there | 一部分的我还是不敢相信 那个时间那个地点 |
[39:01] | in that moment on that road at that time. | 我们正好出现在了那里 |
[39:08] | And another part of me thinks… | 而另一部分的我觉得… |
[39:12] | Another part of me thinks we were there for a reason. | 另一部分的我觉得 我们出现在那里是有原因的 |