Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I love my Truck boys, 我爱我们车上的汉子们
[00:05] but what I need these days is quality female time. 但我很需要高品质的女性时光
[00:08] I think I’m going to stay with Severide for a while. 我想再和西弗莱德一起多住一段时间
[00:10] He’d never admit it 他肯定不会承认
[00:11] but he needs someone looking after him. 但是他需要人照顾
[00:14] I will be having drinks with the good doc 我要和好医生
[00:16] at The Aviary. 去鸟舍酒吧喝酒
[00:18] I had a great time with you last night, 昨晚很愉快
[00:20] but I’m not really looking for anything serious. 但我最近不打算认真谈恋爱
[00:24] What’s he doing here? 他来这里干什么
[00:26] You didn’t invite him? 你没邀请他
[00:28] I’m not giving up so easy. 我不会这么轻易就放弃的
[00:36] It’s not right out there, 外面真是太冷了
[00:38] I need a radiator and a coffee, stat. 我需要暖气片和咖啡 冻死了
[00:41] Ah, come on. It’s not that bad. 拜托 没那么夸张
[00:42] My first year on the job, 我工作的第一年
[00:43] there was this big ice storm that was so cold, 有一场冰风暴 太冷了
[00:45] the rigs didn’t even start. 气罐都打不开
[00:46] So you’re saying there’s still time for me 所以你的意思是我还有时间
[00:47] to get out of here and take a job down in Miami 逃离这里去迈阿密找份工作
[00:50] – or Bermuda? – No, don’t joke! -或者百慕大 -没有 别乱说
[00:52] I already lost one partner at the Caribbean. 我已经在加勒比失去了一个伙伴
[00:53] I’m not about to lose another one. 我可不想再失去一个
[00:57] What’s that? 什么
[00:58] I keep getting these calls from a blocked number. 一个未知号码一直给我打电话
[01:00] Three times a day, no messages. 一天三次 没有发信息给我
[01:02] Telemarketers found you. 电话推销找上你了
[01:07] Where’d you visit? 你都去看了哪家
[01:10] I can’t remember how many. 我都记不清了
[01:11] I must’ve toured, you know, half a dozen campuses 我两天之内看了
[01:14] in two days. 五六家学校
[01:15] State schools, private schools, liberal arts whatsits. 公立的 私立的 文科什么的
[01:19] Anyway, Lee Henry has a few notions 李·亨利对于想去的学校
[01:21] about where he wants to go 有自己的想法
[01:22] but I ain’t buying. 但我不买账
[01:25] I found out that his first pick is ranked as 因为我发现他最想去的学校
[01:28] a grade A party school. 是有名的派对学校
[01:30] Yeah, well, college is supposed to be fun. 可是大学就是要有趣啊
[01:33] I know my kid’s idea of fun 我知道我孩子玩心很重
[01:34] and there is no way that I am taking out a second mortgage 我绝对不会用第二次按揭款
[01:37] so that he could major in beer pong. 让他去学一个喝酒专业
[01:39] Wait, wait, wait. That was an option? 等等 有这个专业吗
[01:41] Well, I went to the wrong school. 那我真是上错学校了
[01:44] Hey, can I get in on that? 能给我倒一点吗
[01:50] Fun night? 玩得开心吗
[01:53] Oh yeah, um, I went out dancing 对 我去和几个
[01:55] with a couple of academy buddies, 同学一起去跳舞了
[01:57] it got real dumb in the best possible way. 真是非常傻
[02:03] Okay, everybody, 各位
[02:04] registrations for the Polar Plunge is now open. 极地冬泳已经开始报名了
[02:07] – Who’s in with me? – Awesome! -谁要和我一起去 -太棒了
[02:09] I’ve been wanting to do that for years, 我想参加好几年了
[02:10] I always end up on shift. 总是撞到上班时间
[02:11] Yeah, well, this year we are all clear 今年我们都有空
[02:13] and they have a special section for city services. 他们为公共服务部门特设了比赛类别
[02:16] I was gonna sign us all up as a group. 我要把我们都报上去 组成一个队
[02:17] Count me in. 算我一个
[02:18] I should already be in the system 我应该已经报名在
[02:20] under the Bucktown Winter Walrus Club. 巴克顿冬季海象俱乐部的名单里了
[02:22] Hey, what’s all this? 你们说的是什么
[02:23] Oh, it’s a big charity event. 一个大型慈善活动
[02:24] Basically, you jump into Lake Michigan. 就是跳进密歇根湖里
[02:26] In February. You’re joking. 二月份吗 别开玩笑了
[02:29] For why? 为什么
[02:30] I just said, for charity. 我说了 是慈善活动
[02:31] For crazy, you mean. 疯狂活动吧
[02:32] Oh, what do you say, Foster? 你呢 福斯特
[02:34] Do you wanna jump in with the rest of us? 想和我们一起跳进去吗
[02:36] Seriously, I love you folks, truly. 我真的很喜欢你们
[02:39] It’s a hard no. 但我坚决拒绝
[02:41] You guys are loco. 你们都疯了
[02:44] Engine 51, Ambo 61. 51号水罐车 61号救护车
[02:46] Structure fire, 99 North Racine. 建筑火灾 拉辛北街99号
[02:49] Main to 51, Engine 111 is on the scene. 总部呼叫51号水罐车 111号水罐车在现场
[02:51] Position yourself to cover Charlie side 到达后请用水线
[02:53] with a defensive line on your arrival. 掩护查理一侧
[02:56] Copy that! We’re only a few blocks away! 收到 我们还有几个街区都到了
[02:58] Ambo 61 is right behind us. 61号救护车在我们后面
[03:05] Would you look at that? 你快看看
[03:06] What’s this joker think he’s doing? 这个家伙觉得他在干什么
[03:10] So he’s trying to cut through traffic by riding our wake. 所以他想通过跟着我们的尾流来钻来钻去
[03:15] I’m gonna give him a blast of the horn. 我要给他鸣个喇叭
[03:21] Not budging. 没有用啊
[03:22] All right, I gotta call CPD, 好吧 我来打给芝加哥警署
[03:25] give this guy a ticket. 给这家伙一张罚单
[03:30] You know, people got this notion that– 你知道 人们有这样的想法…
[03:52] All right, Ritter! 好的 里特
[03:53] – Yeah? – Stretch a hose -怎么了 -把软管拉开
[03:55] and get ready to douse this engine on my signal, 准备好按我的信号给引擎灭火
[03:57] but hold off until I get a good look. 但在我看清楚之前不要行动
[03:59] Yes, Lieutenant. 是 副队
[04:09] Hey, can you hear me? 你能听见我说话吗
[04:16] All right, Engine 51 to Main, 51号水罐车呼叫总台
[04:19] we’re at Wabash and Harrison. 我们在巴什街和哈里森路的路口
[04:21] Just got involved in a collision. 刚刚卷入一场车祸
[04:24] A guy, uh, clipped us from behind, 一个人驾车从后面撞上我们
[04:25] swerved into a parked car. 突然转向一辆停着的汽车
[04:27] Uh, looks like the driver is pinned in, 看起来司机被困住了
[04:29] we only got manual tools. 我们只有手工工具
[04:30] So we’re gonna need a truck company 所以我们需要一支云梯队
[04:32] to help with the extrication. 来帮我们解救
[04:34] – Copy that, 51. – Please… -收到 51号 -拜托
[04:37] Am I gonna die? 我会死吗
[04:39] Hold on, son. Don’t try to talk, we got you. 挺住 孩子 别说话 我们帮你
[04:41] We just need some time. 我们只是需要一些时间
[04:43] Lieutenant, we got a leak! 副队 有泄漏
[04:45] Should I spray it with the fog line? 我应该喷洒水雾吗
[04:46] No, no, no, no, no. It’s only gonna spread the problem. 不不不 这样只会扩大问题
[04:49] 51 to Main, where’s that truck company? 51号呼叫总控制台 云梯队到哪儿了
[04:52] Truck 68 is en route from quarters. 68号云梯车正在从居民区开来的路上
[04:54] ETA is five minutes. 预计到达时间五分钟
[04:56] All right, to hell with it. We’ll work with what we got. 去他妈的 我们用现有工具施救
[04:59] What, you’re going in there? 什么 你要进去吗
[05:01] This could light up at any second. 这辆车随时可能着火
[05:03] Just stay back, all right? 别过来 好吗
[05:04] You keep that fog line trained on me. 你把水雾对准我
[05:06] If this thing flashes, you blast me right in the chops. 如果这东西着火 你就拿这个喷我
[05:10] Yes, sir. 是 副队
[05:16] All right, listen. Easy, easy. 听着 慢慢来 慢慢来
[05:20] Stay with me, you hear? 别睡过去 听到了吗
[05:21] All right, we need you to be focused on staying alive. 我们需要你专注于生存
[05:27] I can get you back home to your folks, okay? 我会把你送回到你父母身边的 好吗
[05:30] Please–am I gonna die? 拜托 我会死吗
[05:37] – We’re here! – Stay clear! -我们来了 -别过去
[05:40] We got a fuel leak. 燃油正在泄漏
[05:42] I almost got him. 我马上就把他救出来了
[05:43] Come on. 来吧
[05:46] Let’s get you out. Let’s go. 我把你弄出去 走吧
[05:48] Hey, I need a hand-off! 我需要搭把手
[05:50] Copy that, Lieutenant. 收到 副队
[05:51] Okay. 好的
[05:53] He’s got trauma to his head and his neck, no collar. 他的头和脖子都受了伤 没有护颈圈
[05:56] Be careful with him! 小心一点
[05:57] Got him. Watch his head. 抓住他了 小心他的头
[06:02] I’ve got him. 我抱住他了
[06:05] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[06:09] All right, go now! 好了 开始
[06:13] – Got it? – Yeah! -能行吗 -能行
[06:15] All right. 好的
[06:19] I feel crepitus. 我听到了捻发音
[06:20] He has subcutaneous emphysema, we got to intubate. 他有皮下肺气肿 我们需要给他插管
[06:23] I’m already on it. 我已经开始了
[06:28] Oh, I know, I know. Just relax. 我知道 我知道 放松
[06:31] Hey, is he all right? 他还好吗
[06:33] Well, he’s semiconscious and has a gag reflex, 他现在半清醒 有呕吐反射
[06:35] it’s causing him to resist the intubation. 这让他排斥插管
[06:37] Come on, buddy, be strong, all right? 拜托 老兄 坚强一点 好吗
[06:39] Help the medics do their job. 让医护人员做他们的工作
[06:41] It’s–it’s not working. He’s going to vomit. 没用的 他要吐了
[06:43] We need to push etomidate and sedate him now. 我们需要给他注射依托咪酯和咪达唑仑
[06:45] We don’t have that in our Regional system. 在我们区的急救人员不准备这些
[06:47] Seriously? 真的吗
[06:49] Okay, we improvise. 20 milligrams of versed, 我们凑合一下吧 20毫克咪达唑仑
[06:51] that’ll be enough to relax the muscle 应该足以松弛肌肉
[06:52] and get the tube in, right? 方便插管 对吗
[06:53] It’s outside of our protocol. 这超过我们的标准量了
[06:54] We’ll need telemetry approval from a physician. 我们需要医生的远程批准
[06:57] Here, I’ll call. 拿着 我来打
[06:59] How long is he gonna take? 要花多久才能批准
[07:07] I’m good to go now. 我准备好了
[07:09] Your call. 你决定
[07:14] No, you’re right. You should go for it. 你是对的 继续吧
[07:25] All right, let’s see if the tube’s in. 好了 看看是不是插进去了
[07:36] I’m in. 进去了
[07:38] All right. 好
[07:41] Thanks. 谢了
[07:43] – Lieutenant. – Yeah. -副队 -嗯
[07:45] Got a little ding on the bumper, nothing major. 保险杠上被撞了一下 不严重
[07:48] All right, 好
[07:49] I’ll call it in when we get back to quarters. 回总部后我报上去
[07:53] Guys, let’s clean this mess up! 伙计们 把这里收拾了
[07:54] – Come on, let’s go. – Got it. -来吧 快点 -明白
[08:08] Ready for this? 准备好了吗
[08:10] Friend of mine over at 48 snuck us some VIP passes 我在48号消防局的一个朋友给我们弄了几张
[08:14] to the rescue equipment expo tomorrow. 明天救生设备展览会的贵宾票
[08:16] Get a first look at some of the new technical rescue stuff. 抢先看看新型的救生设备
[08:19] Figure we’d check it out 我觉得我们可以去看看
[08:20] then swing by Molly’s to catch the Blackhawks. 然后去莫利酒吧看黑鹰队的比赛
[08:24] Or… 或者
[08:27] Stay with me here, we do none of that 跟我待在这儿 那些都不做
[08:31] and have a night out instead. 我们晚上出去玩
[08:33] When was the last time you and I hit the town on a Friday night? 上次我俩周五晚上去城里玩是什么时候的事了
[08:38] Get back in the game. 重返情场
[08:44] Sold. 成交
[08:48] You going somewhere? 你要去哪儿吗
[08:50] Yeah, outside. 对 去外面
[08:52] No hat, no jacket. 不戴帽子 不穿大衣
[08:54] Look, if I’m doing this plunge, I’m going all out 如果我要去冬泳 那我就要全力以赴
[08:57] and I start prepping today. 今天就开始备战
[09:01] You make it sound like a challenge. 听起来好像是个巨大的挑战
[09:03] No, no not at all. 不 完全不是
[09:05] Look, if you guys are too chicken to handle the elements, 如果你们太怂应付不了
[09:07] I promise I will not think less of you. 我保证我不会轻视你们的
[09:10] Huh, I see you, Kidd. I see you. 我明白了 基德 我明白了
[09:13] Wait, is this something we’re all doing? 等等 我们都要这么做吗
[09:15] Is–is there a vote? 不能投票吗
[09:18] Guys! 伙计们
[09:22] We’re grabbing lunch outside for some reason. 出于某些原因 我们要在室外吃午饭
[09:25] Great, good stuff. 好 真棒
[09:27] I’ll meet you out there. 我一会儿就去
[09:29] You okay? 你还好吗
[09:31] Uh, yeah, yeah. 挺好的
[09:33] It’s just a load of paperwork from the last call, you know? 只是上个任务的报告太长
[09:38] Figures, teenager smashes his car into our backside, 想想看 一名青少年开车撞上我们的车尾
[09:42] we pull him out, 我们把他救出来
[09:44] and I’m the one that’s got to explain it. 我还得解释这一切
[09:47] No good deed, am I right? 好心没好报 对吧
[09:50] Sure. 是啊
[09:58] What if you got, like, a wetsuit or something? 如果你穿潜水服之类的呢
[10:00] Help keep you warm. 帮助你保暖
[10:01] Brett, I don’t even like going in the water in the summertime. 布莱特 夏天我都不爱下水
[10:04] Way I see it, if the Lord meant for me to use that lake to swim, 在我看来 如果上帝想让我在湖里游泳
[10:07] he wouldn’t have invented the booze cruise. 他就不会发明游轮酒宴了
[10:10] Damn, I could’ve sworn I left my charger in here. 该死 我发誓我把充电器放在这里了
[10:15] – Where’s everybody going? – Lunch. -你们去哪儿 -吃午饭
[10:19] Okay. 好吧
[10:21] I’m gonna see what that’s all about. 我去瞧瞧这是怎么回事
[10:23] Enjoy, I’m gonna check my car real quick. 好好享受 我去我的车里找一下
[10:25] See you in a bit. 一会儿见
[10:26] Hey guys, what’s going on? 伙计们 怎么了
[10:31] Oh, God. 天啊
[10:32] Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. 抱歉 我没想吓到你
[10:34] – What are you doing here? – I’m just checking in. -你来这干什么 -只是来看看你
[10:36] It’s been about a week, I’ve given you some space. 差不多一周了 我给了你空间
[10:39] I thought I’d just swing by and see how you feel 我想过来看看你是否愿意
[10:41] about giving things another shot. 再给我们一个机会
[10:43] Maybe, uh, dinner tomorrow night? 也许明天晚上一起吃晚饭
[10:46] You asked me already. 你已经问过我了
[10:47] I know 我知道
[10:49] and I know that you weren’t really into it at the time 我知道你现在没准备好
[10:51] but I just… 但我…
[10:53] like I said, I don’t give up so easy. 就像我说的 我不是轻易放弃的人
[10:55] Wait, have you been calling me, 等等 是你一直在用
[10:57] like, from an unlisted number? 未知号码打给我吗
[11:01] I don’t think so. 没有
[11:04] Anyway, look, there is this fantastic Italian spot. 不管怎样 我知道一家很棒的意大利餐馆
[11:07] It’s on East Grand, it’s got a great wine list. 在东大街上 那里的酒不错
[11:10] It’s old school Chicago. 老派芝加哥风格
[11:12] Yeah, Jim, I–I’m just not feeling it, okay? 吉姆 我对你没有感觉 好吗
[11:17] Nothing’s changed 没什么改变
[11:20] and just so you’re aware, 和你说一下
[11:21] I don’t find any of this romantic or cute. 我一点都不觉得这行为浪漫或者可爱
[11:24] So please, asking nicely, back it up. 所以我好好地拜托你 走开
[11:28] Oh, oh, yeah. Heard loud and clear. 好 听到了 听得很清楚
[11:32] Sorry to get in your space. 抱歉打扰到你了
[11:36] But just–for what it’s worth. 但是… 不管怎样
[11:42] I think you’re making a huge mistake. 我认为你在犯一个巨大的错误
[11:48] But that’s your prerogative, right? 但那是你的特权 对吗
[12:00] All right, a little bit more and we’ll be all good. 好了 再来点就够了
[12:03] Where’d you find this thing? 你从哪找到的这玩意
[12:04] Oh, it’s, uh, in storage, it’s an old hazmat recon pool. 在仓库 是个旧的危险品检查池
[12:07] It’s perfect, right? 很完美 对吧
[12:08] Oh, might’ve been a little more perfect in July or August, 在七月或八月的话可能更完美
[12:11] but hey. 但是也行吧
[12:12] Okay, that should be good. 好了 应该挺好
[12:15] Who wants to go in first? 谁想先进去
[12:18] I just had lunch, should wait at least an hour. 我刚吃了午饭 至少应该等一个小时
[12:21] Come on, you guys, if we can’t deal with this 拜托 伙计们 如果我们连这都应对不了
[12:23] how are we gonna handle Lake Michigan? 我们怎么能搞定密歇根湖
[12:25] Guys, get this. 伙计们 听我说
[12:27] I’ve been texting with my cousin from Krasnoyarsk. 我一直和我在克拉斯诺亚尔斯克的表哥发信息
[12:29] It turns out he’s a professional ice swimmer! 原来他是个专业的冰泳者
[12:33] That is 100% something you just made up. 那绝对是你编的
[12:35] No, no, it’s true. I swear to God. 不 不 是真的 我发誓
[12:38] Anyway, I told him what we were doing 不管怎样 我和他说了我们在做的事
[12:40] and his advice, first and foremost, 他给我们的建议是 首先
[12:43] was to focus on breathing techniques. 要注意呼吸技巧
[12:46] Apparently, most people don’t know this 很显然 大多数人不知道
[12:48] but the heart is the body’s most important source of heat, 但心脏是身体热量来源的最重要的部分
[12:52] and so, if we were to learn how to breathe 所以如果我们学会怎么呼吸
[12:56] and activate the heat in our hearts… 激活我们心脏的热度…
[12:59] Should I reign this in? 我应该插手吗
[13:00] Not until you take a turn. 等轮到你的时候再说吧
[13:03] Listen, I was thinking about tomorrow night. 我在想明天晚上的事
[13:05] Thought we could hit some of our old stomping grounds. 我们可以去原来去的那些地方
[13:07] Joe’s on Weed Street, the Red Ivy. 维德街的乔吧 红藤
[13:10] Sports bars? 体育吧
[13:11] Why? What were you thinking? 怎么了 你怎么想
[13:13] Something else. 我想的是别的
[13:15] Like what? 比如
[13:17] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[13:32] Hey, Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[13:34] Just got a call from headquarters 刚接到总部的电话
[13:35] wanting a debrief on the accident. 想要事故汇报
[13:38] You got the incident report there? 你这里有事故报告吗
[13:39] Yep, proofing it now. 正弄呢
[13:44] Should I be concerned? 我应该担心吗
[13:45] – No, not at all. – All right. -不用 完全不用 -好吧
[13:47] The victim’s family is in contact with the department, 受害者的家人已经和局里联系了
[13:50] they’re appreciative of all our efforts. 他们很感激我们的努力
[13:52] This is just good housekeeping. 只是内务处理而已
[13:54] Yeah. 好
[13:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:59] Wasn’t anything I could do. 没什么我能做的
[14:02] The way he was riding our wake, 他开车的方式
[14:05] you know, there wasn’t a half a car length between us. 我们之间的距离连半个车长都没有
[14:08] Hey, you saved the boy’s life. 你救了他的命
[14:14] Yeah. 是的
[14:17] Bonehead kids. 毛头小子
[14:20] Been keeping us in business since time began, right? 从来就是这种人在不停地给我们找事 对吗
[14:24] Yeah. 是的
[14:37] Hey, there you are. 你在这啊
[14:39] What are you doing heading out in here? 你在这干什么
[14:41] I was just trying to rest. 就是想休息一下
[14:43] Well, you are missing out. 好吧 你错过好戏了
[14:46] Cruz set up the kiddie pool filled with cold water, 克鲁兹弄了个儿童池装满冷水
[14:48] they’re timing each other and no one’s lasted five seconds. 他们在互相计时 但没人能坚持过五秒钟
[14:51] It’s worth checking out. 绝对值得一看
[14:52] Yeah, I can imagine, um… 嗯 我能想象…
[14:55] I think I’m just gonna read. 我只想看会书
[14:58] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[15:06] You should consider coming to the plunge, 你应该也去看看极地冬泳
[15:11] even if you don’t go in. 就算你不跳
[15:14] I know you like your space, 我知道你想有自己的空间
[15:17] I totally respect that. 我也完全尊重这一点
[15:19] I do, but… 真的 但是…
[15:23] being a part of 51, 作为你在51队的搭档
[15:24] it goes beyond what we do on the calls. 我们不仅仅一起出警
[15:29] We show up for each other, on and off shift. 不管是否在值班 我们都互相照应
[15:33] That might sound like something people just say 这些话别人可能只是随口说说
[15:36] but not here. 但在这里不是
[15:38] Not in Boden’s firehouse. 在博登的消防队里不是
[15:41] Main to Ambo 61. 总部呼叫61号救护车
[15:44] P.I.C. Brett. 这里是急救主管布莱特
[15:46] Got a call from Lakeshore, 我们接到了湖畔医院的电话
[15:47] non-emergency, asking you to check in. 非紧急情况 希望你们可以去一趟
[15:50] Copy that. 收到
[16:05] Ambo 61? 61号急救队
[16:07] Yes. I’m Sylvie Brett, 是的 我是希尔薇·布莱特
[16:08] this is Emily Foster. 这位是艾米丽·福斯特
[16:09] Dr. Alan Buchner, I’m the representative 我是艾伦·布赫纳医生 是湖畔医院的
[16:12] for the EMS Medical Consortium here at Lakeshore. 紧急医疗服务医学联合会的负责人
[16:15] Can we talk for a moment? 我们能聊一会吗
[16:17] Of course, uh, what is this about? 当然 发生什么事了
[16:20] Please. 请跟我来
[16:23] I want you both to know 我希望你们明白
[16:24] that I’ve invited you here as a courtesy. 我请你们过来是出于礼貌
[16:29] You have a right to know that an anonymous complaint 你们有权知道这里有
[16:32] has been filed against you. 针对你们的匿名投诉
[16:35] Uh, hold on. What–what kind of complaint? 等等 是什么样的投诉
[16:38] Apparently there’s a pattern of concern 显然有人对于你们
[16:41] about the state of care your patients are receiving 在把病人送到我们的急诊室之前
[16:43] prior to their arrival in our Emergency Department. 对他们进行护理的方式有些担心
[16:46] Due respect, Doctor, 恕我直言 医生
[16:47] I’ve been delivering patients here for years. 我已经往这里护送了好几年病人了
[16:50] Foster trained as a medical resident in this hospital. 福斯特也是在这个医院培训为住院医师的
[16:52] We are more than qualified… 我们绝对有资格…
[16:54] Be that as it may, 即便如此
[16:56] the complaints I’ve received are serious enough to warrant 我收到的投诉的严重性已经足以批准
[16:58] professional oversight of your run sheets moving forward, 对你们的登记表进行专业监管
[17:01] as well as a comprehensive review of your calls 并对你们过去五个月的出警
[17:04] for the past five months. 进行全面审查
[17:06] In other words, since I arrived at Ambo 61. 换句话说 就是从我到61号急救队开始
[17:10] Am I right? 没错吧
[17:11] I understand your concern. 我理解你的担心
[17:14] It’s never easy to face a charge like this, 面对这样的指控绝对不是容易的事
[17:17] but the fact is that all CFD paramedics 事实上所有芝加哥消防部的护理人员
[17:20] operate on a license granted by the EMS Consortium 都是取得伊利诺伊州紧急医疗服务联合会
[17:24] of the State of Illinois. 颁发的许可证后才可以工作
[17:26] If we feel there’s cause, we will revoke it. 如果理由充分 我们会吊销许可证
[17:38] I think you’re making a mistake. 我觉得你犯了个错误
[17:40] Those were his exact words, there is no doubt in my mind 那是他的原话 我很确定
[17:43] Dr. Shaw is the one doing this to us. 这肯定是肖医生干的
[17:45] Why didn’t you notify me? 你们为什么不事先通知我
[17:47] And what was I supposed to say, Chief? 我该怎么说 队长
[17:51] I mean, yeah, it was upsetting, 我是说 没错 这让人难过
[17:53] but I thought it was over with. 但我以为事情已经结束了
[17:55] That he’d got it out of his system. 这已经超出他的管辖范围了
[17:56] I never expected for him to go this far. 我没想到他会这么过分
[17:59] So what are our options? 所以 我们有什么选择
[18:01] Can we appeal to the CFD? 我们可以向芝加哥消防局申诉吗
[18:03] It’s not a department matter. 局里管不了
[18:05] We don’t have jurisdiction over medical licensing. 我们对医学许可没有管辖权
[18:07] Shaw knew that, no doubt. 毫无疑问 肖知道这一点
[18:10] That’s why he went the route he went because he’s got pull. 所以他才这么做 因为他被我拒绝了
[18:13] I’ll bet the EMS board doesn’t even know 我肯定紧急医疗服务联合会的人
[18:15] they’re being played by him. 根本不知道他们是被利用了
[18:16] Oh, they will. I’ll see to it. 他们会知道的 我保证
[18:19] I may not have any authority over your licensing 我可能无权干涉是否吊销你们的许可证
[18:21] but I’m not about to let you be the target of harassment. 但我不会让你们成为骚扰的目标
[18:27] Hang tight. 别泄气
[18:29] I’ll take care of it. 我会帮你们的
[18:33] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[18:36] We appreciate it. 太感谢了
[18:48] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一句道歉
[18:51] Why? 为什么
[18:52] Because you don’t deserve to get caught up in my drama. 因为没有理由让你卷入我的纷争中
[18:56] Neither do you. 你也是
[18:57] Foster, trust me, I would never hold you responsible 福斯特 相信我 我绝不会
[18:59] for the actions of some jerk. 因为某个混蛋的行为而怪罪你
[19:02] Besides, it comes with the territory 再说了 这也属于
[19:04] of being Paramedic in Charge. 急救主管的工作范畴
[19:05] We’re in it together. 我们一起承担
[19:07] What goes for you, goes for me. 对你有益的 也对我有益
[19:08] Full stop. 就这样
[19:11] Not every PIC would see it like that. 不是所有急救主管都会这么想
[19:15] Means a lot. 对我来说很重要
[19:17] I got your back, we all do. 我支持你 我们都一样
[19:28] Guys! 伙计们
[19:30] What’s with the steam? 这热气是怎么回事
[19:32] What? 什么
[19:34] Are we training or are we training? 我们是在训练吗
[19:39] Okay, all right, we can do that. 好吧 可以 我们能做到
[19:41] Wait, you’re both going all cold? 等等 你俩都洗冷水澡吗
[19:43] – Oh yeah, all cold, baby. – Oh yeah! -对 全冷水 上吧 -没错
[19:50] Oh, this is not right! 这太离谱了
[19:56] Thanks. 多谢
[20:01] When you said it was a nightclub in Canaryville, 你说夜店在卡纳维勒的时候
[20:02] I thought you were joking. 我还以为你在开玩笑
[20:03] Nah, it’s just for the weekend. 不 只有周末有
[20:05] It’s a pop up. 是个快闪店
[20:06] A what? 是个啥
[20:09] Wrong way. 走错方向了
[20:16] What’s up, man? 最近怎样 兄弟
[20:17] What’s up, my man? It’s been a minute. 怎么样 伙计 有阵子没见了
[20:18] Yeah, I know. 是啊
[20:19] Good friend, Matt, fellow firefighter. 我的好朋友 马特 消防员同事
[20:21] – Cool, I got you. – All right, thanks. -交给我吧 -好的 谢谢
[20:25] What’s up? 嗨
[20:38] Right? 不错吧
[20:39] Yeah. 不错
[20:41] I’ll grab us a table. 我去找个位子
[20:43] Okay. 好
[20:55] You look lost. 你看上去很迷茫
[20:58] Me? 我吗
[21:00] I–I–I’m not really much of a club guy. 我不常来夜店
[21:03] It’s an adjustment. 还在适应中
[21:04] Well, let’s help you adjust. 我来帮你适应吧
[21:06] Going for a classic or one of our specialty drinks? 想来点传统的 还是我们的特色饮料
[21:09] – Such as? – Chili hibiscus la paloma. -比如 -辣味木槿白兰鸽
[21:12] Trust me on this, I won’t steer you wrong. 相信我吧 我不会忽悠你的
[21:15] Hit me. 来吧
[21:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:40] So describe this training, what exactly are you doing? 讲讲你们的训练吧 究竟在做什么
[21:43] Oh, training is not really the right word. 准确来说不是训练
[21:45] It’s more like, uh, physical conditioning. 更像是 身体调试
[21:47] Helping our bodies to adapt to the elements 帮助我们的身体更好地适应
[21:49] so that we’re prepared for whatever we’re facing 为冬泳当天将要面临的状况
[21:50] on the day of the plunge. 作好充分的准备
[21:51] – Like Navy SEALs. – Like Navy SEALs. -就像海军陆战队 -就像海军陆战队
[21:55] Ah, okay. 好吧
[21:56] Well, that’s commitment. I’ll give you that, Cruz. 你真的很投入 克鲁兹
[21:59] Well, I hate to burst your bubble, 我不想泼冷水
[22:01] but none of what you’re doing is actually gonna help. 但你们所做的那些都不会起作用
[22:06] What? 什么
[22:06] Yeah, Cruz, the body can’t adapt its ability 没错 克鲁兹 人的身体是无法
[22:09] to regulate temperature. 调节温度的
[22:10] It does not work like that. 人体机能不这么运作
[22:13] Then why are we freezing our butts off taking cold showers? 那为什么我们还要冻坏屁股去洗冷水澡呢
[22:33] Yeah. 没错
[22:34] I met with Dr. Buchner, it did not go well. 我见了布赫纳医生 不太顺利
[22:38] Dr. Buchner been reviewing your run sheets. 布赫纳医生在看你的工作表
[22:42] There was a concern about 对最近一次任务中
[22:43] the car accident from last shift, the teenager. 遭遇车祸的少年产生了一些质疑
[22:47] What about it? 怎么了
[22:48] When we brought him in, he was in as good a condition 我们已经尽力做到
[22:50] as anyone could’ve hoped for considering the circumstance. 当时情况下最好的急救了
[22:52] No one is disputing that. 没有人不同意这一点
[22:54] Their concern involves your decision 他们的质疑在于
[22:57] to use a medication beyond the parameters of its intended use. 你决定用的某种药物剂量超出了标准额度
[23:01] – The versed. – That’s my understanding. -镇静剂 -这是我的理解
[23:03] They’re saying it requires prior approval. 他们说需要预先审批
[23:06] A–any doctor worth their salt would’ve–would’ve 任何称职的医生都会 都会
[23:08] given a green light without a second thought. 毫不犹豫地批准
[23:11] Well, apparently, one of their physicians on staff disagrees. 很明显 其中有个医生不同意
[23:14] Shaw. 肖
[23:16] He didn’t say, but– 他没说 但是
[23:18] Look, without evidence of harassment, 没有他骚扰你的证据
[23:22] it is your word against his. 就只有你们双方各执一词
[23:25] I know exactly who they’re going to trust. 我知道他们会相信谁
[23:57] Turn it off. 关掉
[24:01] Dad! 爸爸
[24:03] What’d you do to your car? 你的车怎么了
[24:05] The back bumper? 后保险杠
[24:07] – What? – There’s a dent! -什么 -凹进去了
[24:10] That happened, like, two months ago. 那大概是两个月前的事
[24:11] I was backing out of a garage– 我在倒车出库
[24:13] And you weren’t paying attention. 你没注意
[24:14] Were you futzing with the radio? 你是不是在调收音机
[24:16] Talking on the phone to your friends? 还是在跟你朋友打电话
[24:19] No, Dad, I swear I was– 没有 爸爸 我真的
[24:21] Gimme the keys! 给我钥匙
[24:22] You lost your driving privileges. 你不能再开车了
[24:23] Your mother can take you to school for the rest of the year. 今年你妈妈会送你上学
[24:25] – That’s nuts. – Go get your keys! -疯了吧 -去拿钥匙
[24:35] What happened? 怎么了
[24:38] Do you know what he did to his car? 你知道他的车怎么了吗
[24:41] Yes, two months ago. He barely– 知道 两个月前 他就是
[24:45] Yeah, how does it make a difference when it happened? 什么时候撞的又有什么关系
[24:48] Christopher, lower your voice. 克里斯托弗 声音小一点
[24:52] You can’t keep coddling him, Cindy. 你不能一直溺爱他 辛迪
[24:55] He is gonna be out there in the world soon, 他很快就会进入社会
[24:57] he’s gonna be getting in God-knows-what kind of trouble 谁知道他会遇到什么麻烦
[25:00] ’cause he figures that somebody will always be there 因为他总以为会有人帮他
[25:02] to bail him out, 解决问题
[25:04] but I swear, one day he’s gonna screw up in a way 但可以肯定 有一天他会犯下
[25:08] that he can’t take back 无可挽回的错误
[25:10] and if you keep making excuses for him, 如果你继续帮他找借口
[25:14] that’s on you. 最后就是你的责任
[25:41] You good? 你没事吧
[25:43] Not completely broken but certainly in need of repair. 还没有彻底损坏[崩溃] 但需要修复
[25:48] That’s the one for the record books. 这句是记录册上的话
[25:51] It’s good to find my limits. 能发现自己的局限性也挺好
[25:53] Had a blast, of course, but… 虽然受了点打击 但是
[25:56] obviously we can’t keep carrying on the way we used to 看来我们不能一直用
[25:58] when we were fresh out of the academy, right? 刚出学院时那种撩妹方式 对吗
[26:00] Hey Kelly, mind grabbing me a glass too? 凯利 能帮我也拿一杯吗
[26:03] Yeah, sure. 当然
[26:11] Sorry, you were saying? 不好意思 你说什么
[27:11] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[27:12] Nah, just checking him. 不用 就看看他
[27:14] I was at the scene of the accident. 我当时在事故现场
[27:18] You’re a firefighter. 你是消防员
[27:21] I’m sorry, my wife and I haven’t had a chance 抱歉 我妻子和我还没来得及
[27:22] to follow up with the insurance. 处理保险的事
[27:24] I’m not here about that, no. 不是因为这事 不是的
[27:28] You don’t have anything to apologize about. 你不用觉得抱歉
[27:32] I’m just here to stop by, I guess, because… 我就过来看一下 因为
[27:38] I got a son too. 我也有个儿子
[27:40] Noah’s age. 跟诺亚这么大
[27:44] Doctors say there’s a good chance he’ll recover, 医生说他有很大机会康复
[27:46] but no idea how long it’ll take to get back on track 但不知道要多久才能回到正轨
[27:49] or how it’s gonna impact his life. 也不知道会不会影响以后的生活
[27:53] Yeah. 是的
[27:56] You can’t control any of that. 这你们也控制不了
[27:59] But now you’re here. 但现在你在这
[28:02] He’s safe 他很安全
[28:04] and he’s surrounded by the best care he can get. 而且这里有最好的医护
[28:12] Hospitals can be a maze, 医院有时候让人晕头转向的
[28:15] there’s good people here and I know a lot of them. 我跟这里的一些医务人员很熟
[28:20] So this is my card, my personal number. 这是我的名片 我的私人号码
[28:25] All right, if you need any help 如果你需要帮忙
[28:27] advice, anything, night or day, 需要建议 不管什么事 白天还是晚上
[28:30] you give me a call, okay? 打电话给我 好吗
[28:42] So these are all of our run sheets 这些是你来51队之后
[28:44] since you arrived at 51. 所有的登记表
[28:45] I’ve got October through December, 我这里是十月到十二月的
[28:48] you take the last two months. 最近两个月交给你
[28:49] What am I supposed to do with these? 我要拿这些干什么
[28:51] Just comb through, look for anything that might 浏览一遍 看看有没有什么线索
[28:53] send up a flag so we can anticipate what’s coming. 让我们了解一下接下来会发生什么
[28:55] What about the issue from last shift, the versed? 上次排班出的事呢 咪达唑仑
[28:58] I just want to make sure it’s not the tip of the iceberg. 我只是想确保那不是冰山一角
[29:00] Smart. 聪明
[29:03] What are those sticks they hit themselves with? 他们用来打自己的棍子是什么
[29:06] That’s a banny venik, 那是桑拿桦叶
[29:07] it’s a broom made from birch leaves. 是用桦叶绑成的棍子
[29:09] It secretes an aromatic oil, it’s really good for the skin. 会分泌有香味的精油 对皮肤特别好
[29:12] What is this we’re into now? 我们这是要干什么
[29:13] Otis is trying to get us to go to a Russian Bath House. 奥蒂斯想让我们去一家俄国桑拿房
[29:15] A banya. They have one in University Village. 是俄罗斯蒸浴 在大学村有一家
[29:18] My cousin says he does it before every ice swim. 我表哥说他每次冰泳之前都会去
[29:20] Just a solid hour alternating hot and cold. 花一小时时间进行冷热交替
[29:24] It’s like I can smell the sweat coming through the screen. 感觉我都能隔着屏幕闻到汗味
[29:26] Well, but I thought Dr. Rhodes said that 好吧 但我记得罗德斯医生说过
[29:28] there’s no way to condition a body for the Polar Plunge. 根本没有办法在身体上为冬泳做准备
[29:31] Who are you going to trust, 你打算信任谁
[29:32] a surgeon or a professional Siberian ice swimmer? 外科医生 还是职业西伯利亚冬泳家
[29:35] Is this a serious question? 你是认真在问我吗
[29:44] Brett. 布莱特
[29:51] What was that? 什么情况
[29:54] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[29:59] Morning, everyone. 大家早上好
[30:01] Hello, Cin. 早啊 辛迪
[30:02] Is Christopher around? 克里斯托弗在吗
[30:05] He was supposed to bring these college brochures with him 他本来要带着这些大学宣传册看一看的
[30:07] to look at, but he left them at home. 但是落在家里没拿
[30:11] He called in late. 他说会晚点到
[30:12] I–I think he took a detour. 他应该是去办其他事了
[30:14] Yeah, he swung by Chicago Med to visit that teenager. 对 他去芝加哥医院看望那个年轻人了
[30:19] Which teenager? 哪个年轻人
[30:20] The kid he pulled out of that car crash last shift. 他上次排班从车祸里救出来的孩子
[30:24] Boy’s still in intensive care. 他还在紧急救护病房里
[30:28] Right. 好
[30:31] I see. 我明白了
[30:35] Hey Emily, uh, this is Jim. 艾米丽 我是吉姆
[30:38] Hear you’re having some trouble with the EMS Consortium. 听说你在急救队中心最近再在找你麻烦
[30:41] Oh, that’s gotta be a pain, but I think I can help. 你肯定很烦 不过我应该可以帮忙
[30:44] If you want me to jump in and fight for you, 如果你希望我帮你出点力
[30:46] I wouldn’t be opposed. 我不会介意
[30:48] Anyway, call me. 有空打给我吧
[30:50] We can grab a cup of coffee, talk it through. 我们可以喝杯咖啡 聊一聊
[30:53] Take care. 保重
[30:54] Gross. 真恶心
[30:56] What am I supposed to do with this? 我该怎么处理
[30:57] Can we turn this over to the board? 能把这个上交给董事会吗
[30:59] And say what? 我们能说什么
[31:00] That he offered to put in a good word? 说他主动提出要美言几句吗
[31:02] They’re not gonna hear what we hear. 他们不会像我们一样理解这段话
[31:03] You let me get into this again with Dr. Buchner. 你让我再跟布赫纳医生谈一谈
[31:05] No, I’m tired of this. 不 我受够了
[31:07] Tired of–of letting him set the terms 我不想放任他来制定规则
[31:09] and I’m tired of dragging other people into my business. 我受够了把其他人牵扯进我的事情里
[31:11] Okay, I understand, 好 我理解
[31:13] but stop for a moment, take a breath. 但你先等等 冷静一下
[31:17] Whatever your next move, 无论你下一步打算怎么做
[31:18] you have to consider the unintended effects. 一定要考虑这会带来什么后果
[31:23] Truck 81, Ambo 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[31:25] wellness check, 2930 S. Trumbull Ave. 健康检查 特朗布尔小区2930号
[31:36] Show us the way. 带路吧
[31:39] I woke up and the roof was leaking. 我醒来发现屋顶漏水了
[31:41] I could hear the running water 还听到了水流的声音
[31:42] so I ran upstairs to see if everything was okay. 于是我上楼想看看发生了什么
[31:45] Been knocking for ages, but no answer. 敲了很久门 都没人来应
[31:47] Any chance your neighbor is out? 有没有可能邻居出去了
[31:49] I don’t think so. 应该不会
[31:51] Quinton’s car is right outside, works the graveyard shift. 昆顿的车停在外面 他是看守墓园的
[31:54] Has a tendency to come home at the break of dawn 他总是会在早晨回来
[31:56] and get his load on. 再喝一杯
[31:59] It’s not my business, but it’s hard not to notice. 这不关我的事 但很难不注意到
[32:02] Let’s take it. 撞门吧
[32:08] – Fire department. – It’s freezing in here. -消防局 -这里好冷
[32:10] And no surprise, all the windows are open. 很正常 窗户都开着
[32:12] Fire department, call out. 消防局 大声呼救
[32:22] Here he is. 他在这里
[32:30] He must’ve passed out drunk and froze. 他肯定是因为喝醉酒晕过去然后被冻僵了
[32:33] Not feeling a pulse. 没有感觉到脉搏
[32:35] With his core temperature that low, 他的核心温度这么低
[32:36] maybe he still has a chance, right? 应该还有救吧 是吗
[32:38] Depending on how long he’s been in there. 那要看他在这里呆了多久
[32:39] Definitely. 没错
[32:40] All right, let’s get him out then. 行了 把他带出去吧
[32:43] All right, let’s get him up. 来 把他扶起来
[32:46] On three. One, two, three. 我数到三开始 一 二 三
[32:52] – Ready? – Yup. -准备好了吗 -好了
[32:54] Grab his head. 扶好他的头
[32:56] Okay, I’ll start compressions. 好了 我要开始心肺复苏了
[33:09] Hang on. 坚持住
[33:13] Come on! 快醒过来啊
[33:14] There’s no rhythm. 没有心跳
[33:16] Come on, come on. He’s not done. 拜托拜托 他还没死
[33:19] Foster. 福斯特
[33:21] He’s not done. 他还没死
[33:22] One, two, three, four, five, 一 二 三 四 五
[33:25] six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 六 七 八 九 十
[33:35] One, two, three, four, five, 一 二 三 四 五
[33:38] six, seven, eight, 六 七 八
[33:40] – nine, ten, – Foster. -九 十 -福斯特
[33:41] 11 12 13 14 15 11, 12, 13, 14, 15–
[33:46] We got him, he’s coming around. 救回来了 他醒了
[33:49] Hey sir, are you okay? 先生 你还好吗
[33:52] You’re okay, just breathe. 你没事了 保持呼吸就好
[33:59] Breathe, it’s okay. 保持呼吸 没事了
[34:01] Go get the stair chair. 去把折叠椅拿来
[34:03] Just breathe. Breathe, breathe. 保持呼吸 呼气 吸气
[34:13] Damn, how long was he out before you got there? 在你们到之前 他晕倒多久了
[34:15] Well that’s hard to say. 很难说
[34:16] Anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours? 半小时到几小时不定
[34:18] Well, congrats. 那还真是走运
[34:19] Not every day you bring a man back from the dead. 你可不是每天都能把死人救活的
[34:29] – How you feeling? – Glad we do what we do. -感觉如何 -为我们所做的事感到高兴
[34:36] stop for a sec. 等一下
[34:41] I’ll meet you back at the rig. 我们车里再见
[34:43] Foster? 福斯特
[34:45] Give him hell. 给他点颜色看看
[34:50] Dr. Shaw. 肖医生
[34:51] – If he… – You don’t see me? -如果他… -你没看见我吗
[34:53] That’s how we’re gonna play this? 你就打算用这招对付我
[34:54] Okay, excuse me, this is not the place for this. 抱歉 但这里真不是说这件事的地方
[34:56] Oh no, no, no. I’m pretty sure it is 不不不 我很确定这里就是
[34:57] because every woman in this department 因为在这里工作的每位女性
[34:59] deserves to know exactly what kind of man 都应该知道和她们共事的
[35:01] they’re working with. 是一个什么样的男人
[35:02] – Should I call security? – That’s not necessary. -我要叫保安吗 -没必要
[35:05] You wanna throw your last chance away? 你想放弃你的最后一次机会吗
[35:07] Right here, in front of everyone? 在这里 在众人面前
[35:08] I’m sorry, is that a threat? 不好意思 这算是威胁吗
[35:09] Like the one you made when you came by my firehouse 就跟你那次到我们消防局来
[35:12] begging me to go on a second date? 求着我跟你去第二次约会那样吗
[35:15] Maybe you can intimidate other women like that, 也许你可以用这种方式威胁其他女性
[35:17] bully them into staying silent 逼得她们不得不保持沉默
[35:18] and doing what you want them to do, but that is not me, 然后让她们按你的意愿行事 但我可不是她们
[35:21] not by a long-shot. 你这招在我这里一点用都没有
[35:22] So come on, go ahead, 所以来吧 放马过来
[35:25] come at me with all you got, won’t matter. 有什么招数都用出来吧 没关系
[35:29] I don’t need you or some EMS board to tell me 我不需要你或者什么急救董事会来告诉我
[35:32] how good a paramedic I am. 我是多么优秀的一个护理人员
[35:38] I’ll let you get back to work. 我还是让你继续工作吧
[35:40] Looks like your boss wants to have a little chat. 看来你的上司想跟你谈谈
[35:51] Hey, how’d it go? 怎么样了
[35:52] The look on his face? 他脸上那个表情啊
[35:53] I want to bottle that and keep it on a shelf at home. 我真想用瓶子装起来带回家摆在架子上
[35:56] You! 你
[35:58] Where the hell do you get off coming at me 你到底哪来的胆子
[36:00] in front of the entire hospital? 到医院众人面前羞辱我
[36:02] Do you even comprehend what you just did in there? 你知不知道你刚刚都做了些什么
[36:04] – Hey, step back. – I’m not talking to you! -你给我退后 -我没跟你说话
[36:07] You have no idea the kind of pull 你根本不知道
[36:09] that I have in this building. 我在这里有多大的影响力
[36:10] When I’m done, you won’t be able to administer so much 只要我动手 你在整个伊利诺伊州
[36:12] as an aspirin anywhere in the state of Illinois. 连片阿司匹林都别想管了
[36:20] Did you do this? 是你叫的吗
[36:22] Never hurts to have a little extra backup. 叫点后援总没有坏处
[36:24] Oh, you got to be kidding me. 你们是在逗我吧
[36:26] Morning. 早上好
[36:27] I understand you have a problem with one of my paramedics. 我知道你和我手下一名急救人员发生了矛盾
[36:30] – No, this is between me and– – All of us. -不 这事是我和… -我们所有人
[36:33] See, when you come after one of my paramedics, 你攻击我们的急救人员
[36:37] you come after all of us. 就等于攻击我们所有人
[36:44] Chief? 队长
[36:46] I know you can handle yourself, Emily. 我知道你能处理好自己的事 艾米丽
[36:48] I’m just here to let everybody know 我只是来告诉所有人
[36:50] that harassment of any paramedic 我们绝不容忍任何人
[36:53] will not be tolerated. 来骚扰我们的急救人员
[36:54] Not now, not ever. 现在不会 以后也永远不会
[36:58] So, you were saying? 所以 你之前说什么来着
[37:22] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[37:46] What’s this? 你在干吗
[37:49] I’m cleaning the car. 洗车
[37:51] I’m–I’m really sorry, Dad. 真的对不起 爸爸
[37:54] And I–I got enough money saved up from summer work too. 我暑期工也攒到了足够的钱
[37:58] So I think it’s enough to get it fixed. 应该够修车的
[38:04] Come here. 过来
[38:23] I shouldn’t have come down so hard on you the other night. 那天晚上我不该那样吼你
[38:28] I want you to know that I trust you. 我想让你知道 我相信你
[38:32] But I’m never gonna stop worrying about you, 但我也永远不会停止对你的担心
[38:37] understand? 明白吗
[38:40] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[38:44] Sweet. 太棒了
[38:46] Thanks, Dad. 谢了 老爸
[38:50] The curfew still stands! 宵禁没有取消
[39:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:07] I was way out of line. 是我过界了
[39:11] I know. 我知道
[39:14] I stopped by the firehouse. 我去了消防局
[39:17] They told me everything. 他们全都告诉我了
[39:38] You ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[39:42] Any, uh, any last minute advice from your cousin? 你表哥有没有给你什么最后的建议
[39:45] One word, vodka. 一个词 伏特加
[39:48] I’m starting to think he might not know what he’s talking about. 我现在觉得他可能也不知道自己在说啥
[39:50] Foster was right, we’re all nuts. 福斯特说得对 我们都是疯子
[39:52] How long do we have to go in for? 我们要进去待多久
[39:53] As long as you can handle it. 待到不能再待为止
[39:55] If you wanna have a go at my five minute record, 如果你想挑战我的五分钟纪录
[39:57] you’re welcome to try. 就尽管一试吧
[39:59] Okay, let’s be clear, 好了 我先把话说明白
[40:01] we are here for charity, we are here to have fun. 我们来这里是为了慈善 是要玩得尽兴
[40:03] Don’t want to see anybody pushing past their limits. 我不想看到任何人太过挑战自己的极限
[40:05] I expect to see every single one of you on duty next shift. 下一轮班我要看到你们所有人
[40:08] All that being said, 该说的已经说了
[40:10] let’s show those lightweights over at 21st district 给21分局那些小鸡仔们看看
[40:13] what we can do! 我们的能力
[40:18] I can’t believe it. You’re here! 真不敢相信 你竟然来了
[40:21] Family shows up, right? 家人当然要来 不是吗
[40:23] You all were there for me, I’m here with you. 你们都去支持了我 我也要来支持你们
[40:26] Well, there’s a spectator’s section over there. 那边有观众区
[40:28] I think they have outdoor heaters set up. 好像安装了室外暖气
[40:29] Oh, no. I’m–I’m not here to spectate. 不 我可不是来当观众的
[40:37] – All right, are we gonna start this thing or what? – Yeah! -到底要不要开始了 -要
[40:40] Next up we have representatives 接下来是
[40:42] from the Chicago Fire Department, Firehouse 51! 芝加哥消防局的代表 51号消防队
[40:47] Swimmers, take your positions! 各位泳者 各就位
[40:48] This is fine. 很好
[40:50] Ready, set, go! 预备 冲
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme