Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I just heard from Dr. Shaw 我刚刚收到肖医生的消息
[00:05] who informed me that you caught a prescription error 通知我你发现了医院给他的一个病人
[00:07] that the hospital made. 开的处方上有错误
[00:08] Honestly? I’m a little impressed. 老实说 我对你有些刮目相看
[00:10] There are not a whole lot of paramedics 没有几位医护人员
[00:11] that pay that much attention. 会下这么大工夫
[00:12] It’s kind of my thing. 我这人就这样
[00:14] Would you like to get dinner sometime? 你想不想找时间一起吃个晚饭
[00:17] Severide and I broke up. 西弗莱德和我分手了
[00:18] We’re moving on, end of discussion. 我们会往前看的 就这样
[00:20] This is tougher than I thought it was gonna be. 这比我想得更难
[00:23] I’m not completely over it yet. 我暂时没有完全往前看
[00:26] But I will be. 但我会往前看的
[00:31] Okay, glazed… 给 好多酱…
[00:32] Yes. 好
[00:34] Uh, let’s make this women-only carpool 让我们经常这样
[00:36] a regular thing. 好闺蜜拼车上班吧
[00:37] Cruz and Otis have the worst taste in music. 克鲁兹和奥蒂斯的音乐品味真是够了
[00:39] We should do a road trip. 我们应该去自驾游
[00:42] Look, I love my Truck boys, 我爱我们车上的汉子们
[00:44] but what I need these days is quality female time. 但我很需要高品质的女性时光
[00:56] Speaking of “Quality female time.” 说到”高品质女性时光”
[00:59] What? 怎么了
[01:01] Good morning. 早上好
[01:02] Well, looks like you had a good night, too. 看起来你昨晚上也挺好的
[01:05] And it was a fun night. 还是个有趣的夜晚
[01:06] Well, let’s keep the party going. 让派对继续吧
[01:09] Ooh, yes! 太棒了
[01:11] We don’t have to be at work for another four minutes. 离进入工作状态还有四分钟
[01:21] Whoa. Sorry, Chief. 抱歉 队长
[01:23] Running a little late this morning, gentlemen? 早上有点晚了 小伙子们
[01:25] Sorry about that. Won’t happen again. 抱歉 不会再犯了
[01:28] Hey, sorry. This one’s on me. 抱歉 都怪我
[01:30] This is on that neighbor of yours. 都怪你的邻居
[01:32] She practically cornered you on the way out. 在出门的路上把你堵住了
[01:34] Oh, Shannon? 香农吗
[01:34] Yeah, she’s been trying to get me to join her– 对 她一直想让我加入
[01:36] some club a friend owns. 某个朋友的什么俱乐部
[01:38] You gonna go? 你要去吗
[01:39] I don’t think so. 应该不会
[01:41] Why not? 为什么不
[01:42] She’s cute. 她挺可爱的
[01:44] You gotta admire the persistence. 你得佩服她的毅力
[01:46] Well, you take her out, then. 那你约她吧
[01:48] All I’m saying is, might be good to go out. 我的意思是 出去玩玩挺好的
[01:50] Have some fun. 找点乐子
[01:51] All right, well, thanks, Doc. 好吧 谢谢 医生
[01:52] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会好好考虑的
[01:59] Come on. Do something. 拜托 出来啊
[02:01] What’s the matter? 怎么回事
[02:02] The guys on first shift are a bunch 第一班的人
[02:04] of mouth-breathers, that’s what. 都是一群蠢货
[02:06] Yep, he thinks the first shift broke the TV. 对 他认为是第一班的人弄坏了电视
[02:08] I’m just saying, we left it in proper working order. 我只是说我们离开的时候还是好好的
[02:11] Are you sure that it’s on the right input? 你确认信号输入是对的吗
[02:13] Is “Input” The same thing as “Source”? 所谓”信号输入”和”信号源”是一个东西吗
[02:16] Take cover, everybody. 小心 各位
[02:17] Grandpa Mouch is trying to fix the newfangled TV. 穆奇爷爷要修理新电视啦
[02:21] Well, why does a television set 为什么一个电视接收机
[02:22] need 50 different buttons? 需要50个不同的按键
[02:24] Did you just, uh, call it a “Television set”? 你刚刚叫它”电视接收机”吗
[02:28] Here. 给我
[02:29] Let somebody who isn’t a member of the AARP have a look. 让非退休人员来看看
[02:32] Easy there, nerd. 别动 呆子
[02:33] Just ’cause you were captain of the AV Club– 你这电影[A片]俱乐部会长
[02:38] AV Club? A片俱乐部
[02:39] Truck 81, Ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[02:42] Vehicular accident… 车祸
[02:43] I’m gonna kill him. 我要杀了他
[02:44] All right, wait. 等等
[02:45] Can you let him fix the TV first? 你能让他先把电视修好吗
[03:03] – Yeah? – I didn’t know what to do. -什么情况 -我不知道该怎么办
[03:04] The bike’s crushing the guy, 摩托车压住了那家伙
[03:05] but I didn’t think I should move him. 但我不知道该不该挪动他
[03:07] You tell me. 看看
[03:12] All hands on deck. 都过来
[03:13] Otis, get the backboard. 奥蒂斯 把担架拿过来
[03:14] You got it. 明白
[03:20] Give us some room. Gotta get this bike off him. 让一让 得把摩托车先弄下来
[03:22] – Brett, hold him steady. – Yeah. -布莱特 按住他 -好
[03:24] 81, watch the hot pipes. 大家小心排气管
[03:26] Careful, this thing’s a beast. 小心点 这东西很沉
[03:27] It’s gotta weigh 500 pounds. 大概有五百磅
[03:29] All right, easy, guys. 好的 小心点 伙计们
[03:30] We’re looking at possible spinal injuries 我们在检查有没有脊柱损伤
[03:32] and head trauma. 和头部创伤
[03:33] Okay, on three. 好的 听我口令
[03:34] One, two, three! 一二三
[03:37] We’re gonna need a leg brace. 我们需要一个腿支架
[03:39] And down. Okay. 放下 好
[03:41] We need to get his helmet off of him. 我们得把他的头盔拿下来
[03:43] – Mouch. – On it. -穆奇 -来了
[03:45] Foster, can you get the strap? 福斯特 你能去拿条皮带吗
[03:47] Yeah. 好的
[03:51] Here. 这里
[03:54] Let me get in there. 让我塞进去
[03:57] – Okay. – Keep his head steady. -好的 -把他的头部稳住
[04:00] Okay. 好的
[04:06] Chris… 克里斯
[04:08] Don’t move. 别动
[04:09] It’s okay. 没事的
[04:11] Chris! 克里斯
[04:13] My name’s Matt; I’m with the Chicago Fire Department. 我叫马特 我是芝加哥消防局的
[04:16] You’ve been in an accident. 你发生了车祸
[04:18] Don’t worry, kid. 别担心 孩子
[04:20] We’re going to Big Sur. 我们要去大苏尔
[04:23] It’s gonna happen. 会成真的
[04:43] Backboard. 背板
[04:45] Let’s get him on the stretcher and start an IV. 我们把他抬上担架 然后开始静脉滴注
[04:53] Okay, one, two, three. 来 一 二 三
[05:05] Is he gonna make it? 他能挺过来吗
[05:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:10] How’d it happen? 车祸怎么发生的
[05:11] I just found him like that. 我发现他的时候已经这样了
[05:27] we got an interloper. 有人闯进来了
[05:33] – Thanks. – Absolutely, thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[05:34] Hey, Trudy! 你好 特鲁迪
[05:36] Hey. I’m sorry, gang. 对不起 伙计们
[05:37] I’ll get this out of your way. 我这就把它开出去
[05:39] Randall sent a 911 text 兰德尔给我发了条紧急信息
[05:41] that your, uh, firehouse TV was kaput? 说你们消防局的电视坏了
[05:43] Dude, you asked your wife to come fix it? 兄弟 你让你太太来修电视吗
[05:46] There’s no fixing it. It’s beyond repair. 不是修 比修高级多了
[05:49] He asked me if I would bring our spare TV from home. 他问我能不能把家里多余的那台带过来
[05:52] They just moved it inside. 他们刚搬进去
[05:54] Trudy, you didn’t have to do that. 特鲁迪 你不必这么做的
[05:55] We can survive a shift without TV. 我们没有电视也能值班
[05:56] Nope, it’s my pleasure. 不 这是我的荣幸
[05:58] Truly, my pleasure. Bye, honey. 真心的 我的荣幸 再见 宝贝
[06:01] Why is she so eager to get rid of this television? 为什么她这么急着出手这台电视
[06:05] You’ll see. 你会知道的
[06:07] – Hey, Kidd. – Yeah? -基德 -怎么了
[06:08] You wanna finish parking the truck? 你想把车停进来吗
[06:10] Love to. 我很乐意
[06:19] What the hell is this? 这是个什么
[06:22] It’s a television. 这是个电视
[06:24] That’s rear projection. 这是背面投影
[06:25] Tried and true technology. 久经考验的真正技术
[06:27] I can’t find the right connector. 我找不到合适的连接器
[06:28] Of course you can’t. This thing is ancient. 你当然找不到了 这玩意儿太古老了
[06:32] Hey, hey, is this, uh-is this steam powered? 这是蒸汽动力的吗
[06:34] Or do you have to crank it by hand, huh? 或者你要手动发电吗
[06:38] I mean, I must have been in middle school when you bought this– 我估计你买这个的时候 我还在上中学
[06:41] Mouch is old! 穆奇老了
[06:43] Get it, everybody? 明白了吗 各位
[06:44] Mouch is a doddering old man! 穆奇是个虚弱的老头子
[06:46] Isn’t that funny? 这好笑吗
[06:48] At least I don’t spend my weekends pretending to fight dragons. 至少我周末没有假装和龙搏斗
[06:52] Or play with Star Trek dolls. 或是玩着星战玩偶
[06:55] Uh, they’re action figures. 是动作玩偶
[06:59] I may be an old man, 或许我是个老男人
[07:01] but you’re barely a man at all. 可你不是男人
[07:07] You’re an infant. 你是个婴儿
[07:22] Somebody’s got thin skin. 有些人脸皮很薄啊
[07:40] Hey, carpool women. I need help. 拼车妹们 我需要你的帮助
[07:42] You just missed some real drama between Mouch and Otis. 你刚错过了穆奇和奥蒂斯的年度大戏
[07:45] I’m sure that’s a big deal, 我相信那是场大戏
[07:46] but I have an issue that needs attention right away. 但我有个问题需要马上处理
[07:50] What happened? 发生了什么
[07:51] I was backing the truck up for Otis and next thing I know 我刚才替奥蒂斯停车
[07:54] I’m cutting the angle too much. 然后我方向打大了
[07:56] And I didn’t even realize that I hit it until I got out and looked. 直到我下来看之前 我都不知道我撞上了
[07:58] Is there damage to the truck, too? 云梯车撞坏了吗
[07:59] No, no, thankfully. 很幸运 没撞坏
[08:02] But, God, you guys have gotta help me fix this. 但是 天啊 你们俩要帮我修好这个
[08:03] I mean, do you know how much 你们知道他们如果看见的话
[08:05] “woman driver” grief I’m gonna get from the guys when they see this? 会叫我多少声”女司机”吗
[08:09] Yeah, Otis will be vicious. 奥蒂斯很恶毒的
[08:11] You should see his mood. 你真该看看他当时的心情
[08:12] We don’t have to tell anyone. 我们不用告诉别人
[08:13] Right. We can fix this ourselves. 没错 我们可以自己修好
[08:15] Yes, yes, yes. 是的 没错 就是这样
[08:17] Uh, Foster, your doctor friend is here. 福斯特 你的医生朋友来了
[08:25] Dr. Shaw. 肖医生
[08:29] I thought you were gonna call me “Jim.” 我以为你会叫我吉姆
[08:33] Right, yeah. 没错
[08:35] Going out with a doctor would be a nightmare. 和医生约会简直是噩梦
[08:37] Just all that unchecked ego. 那种盲目地自负
[08:40] Foster’s seeing someone anyway. 反正福斯特也在和别人约会了
[08:41] Poor guy never had a chance. 可怜的家伙根本没机会
[08:44] Okay. 好的
[08:49] I will be having drinks with the good doc at The Aviary. 我要和好医生去鸟舍酒吧喝酒
[08:54] Swanky. 奢华
[08:55] What about the woman we saw you with this morning? 我们今早看到的那个女人呢
[08:58] Oh, that’s super casual. 我们很随意的
[09:14] I don’t need this. 我不需要这个
[09:23] Oh, hey, Mouch. 穆奇
[09:25] Uh, Chief, can I, uh… 局长 我能…
[09:27] What up, Mouch? 怎么了 穆奇
[09:29] Well, have you got any holes you need to fill 你需要找人顶班吗
[09:31] on first shift or third, even? 第一班 甚至第三班
[09:33] I heard Richie has a baby on the way. 我听说里奇的孩子快出生了
[09:35] Is he looking to take any furlough? 他想要休假吗
[09:37] ‘Cause I could fill in for him. 因为我可以替他
[09:39] No, Richie hasn’t made a request. 里奇没有提出申请
[09:42] Why? Everything okay? 怎么了 一切还好吗
[09:44] Yeah, yeah. 嗯 嗯
[09:44] Trudy and I are, uh, just trying 特鲁迪和我只是想
[09:46] to sync up our calendars a little better. 让我们的日程更加同步
[09:48] I just wanted to see if there was any flexibility in the schedule. 我只想知道排班上能不能变通
[09:52] Well, all shifts are pretty solid right now, 现在所有排班都挺固定的
[09:54] but if something comes up, you know… 但如果有机会出现 你知道
[09:56] Copy. Thanks. 明白 谢谢
[10:14] Heard you guys caught a nasty motorcycle accident. 听说你们遇上了一起严重的摩托车事故
[10:17] Yeah, rider was in a bad way. 嗯 骑手的情况很不好
[10:20] He gonna make it? 他能挺过去吗
[10:21] Don’t know. 不知道
[10:24] Hope so. 希望能
[10:28] The guy was delirious. 那个人精神错乱了
[10:30] He was talking to me. 他在跟我说话
[10:32] Pretty sure he thought I was his son. 我觉得他以为我是他儿子
[10:38] How did it happen? 怎么发生的
[10:40] Nobody saw it. 没人看到
[10:43] Good road conditions, no other vehicles involved. 道路状况良好 不涉及其它车辆
[10:46] Might have been recklessness, 有可能是鲁莽驾驶
[10:48] but the rider isn’t some young punk. 但骑手不是什么年轻流氓
[10:50] He’s gotta be in his 50s. 他应该50来岁了
[10:52] What kind of bike? 什么样的摩托车
[10:53] One of those tall travel bikes 是那种高座旅行摩托车
[10:54] with the silver cargo boxes on the sides. 两边有银色的货箱
[10:57] An adventure bike. 探险摩托车
[10:59] If you say so. 你说是就是吧
[11:02] You think he did it intentionally? 你觉得他是故意的
[11:06] Wish there was another explanation that made sense. 希望有其它合理的解释
[11:10] Well, maybe talk to the cop investigating the crash. 也许和调查车祸的警察谈谈
[11:12] See if you can get more detail on how it went down. 看看你能不能取得更多事故发生的细节
[11:18] Yeah. 嗯
[11:21] I put in that call to Med for you. 我帮你给芝加哥医院打了电话
[11:24] Victim had a massive brain bleed. 受害者有严重脑出血
[11:26] There was nothing anyone could do. 任何人都无能为力
[11:27] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[11:45] That’s awful news. That’s just awful. 这消息太糟了 太糟了
[11:48] My heart goes out to his family, you know? 我很同情他的家人
[11:50] Yeah. 嗯
[11:52] This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide. 这位是凯利·西弗莱德副队
[11:54] – Hey, how’s it going? – Hey, Nick Chaffee. -你好吗 -我是尼克·查菲
[11:55] Chaffee was first on the scene. 查菲是第一个到现场的
[11:57] Can you tell Severide how you came across the wreck? 你能告诉西弗莱德你是怎么发现车祸的吗
[11:59] Sure. 好
[12:00] I was doing a loop around the truck yards 我巡逻的时候在环绕
[12:02] there on Moe Drive as part of my patrol. 穆厄大道上一个卡车场地
[12:05] Wasn’t too much traffic around. Usually isn’t. 周围没什么车流 一般都没有
[12:07] Then up ahead I see something spinning 然后我看到前面有什么东西在旋转
[12:09] and I realize it’s the wheel of a motorcycle smashed up there. 我意识到那是一辆撞毁的摩托车的车轮
[12:13] And you didn’t see any other vehicles in the area? 你在附近没有看到其它任何车辆
[12:15] No. 没有
[12:16] No, it’s a quiet stretch. 没有 那段路很安静
[12:19] But that’s the thing– you get these yahoos 但问题就在这 有些疯狂的人
[12:20] who get out there and just gun it. 会去那里飙车
[12:23] Seems like this one just pushed his luck a little too far. 看起来这个人有点太冒险了
[12:26] He doesn’t really sound like a yahoo, though, does he? 可是他听起来不像个疯狂的人 对吗
[12:29] I mean, middle-aged guy decked out in safety gear. 一个全身穿着安全装备的中年人
[12:31] I’ve seen all kinds. 我什么样的都见过
[12:34] But, yeah, it could have been a mechanical issue, 不过确实 可能是机械故障
[12:36] or maybe he hit some road debris. 或者他碰到了路面杂物
[12:40] I just felt so helpless waiting there for you guys. 在那里等你们的时候我很无助
[12:42] I wish there was something I could have done for him. 我希望我能为他做些什么
[12:45] No, no. 不 不
[12:46] You did everything right. 你每件事都做对了
[12:49] I don’t see a lot of firefighters getting this involved. 我不常见到消防员这么关心
[12:53] The way he talked to me, I– 他和我说话的样子 我
[12:54] I guess I just feel some obligation. 我可能是感到有义务吧
[12:59] I don’t think there’s any cameras 我觉得事故现场没有
[13:01] at the accident scene, but I could check nearby. 监控摄像头 但我可以去附近问问
[13:03] See if they caught anything interesting. 看看他们有没有录到什么
[13:05] That’d be great. Thanks, Chaffee. 那太好了 谢谢 查菲
[13:07] Sure thing. I’ll let you know. 别客气 我会通知你们
[13:08] Yeah, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[13:14] It’s not working. 没用
[13:16] It’s not enough suction. 吸力不够
[13:20] I’m telling you, 我说了
[13:21] the hair dryer-air compressor combo works. 吹风机和压缩机组合能行
[13:23] We can’t do it now. 现在不行
[13:24] Third watch will be here any second. 第三班的人马上就来了
[13:26] Well, Sotero and Kendall 斯泰罗和肯德尔
[13:27] are way too dim to notice a dent. 肯定注意不到这个凹痕
[13:31] Maybe we should blame it on them. 也许我们应该推到他们身上
[13:35] Okay, fine. We’ll fix it next shift. 好吧 好 我们下一班的时候再修
[13:40] Great. 很好
[13:48] Any fun plans tonight, Mouch? 今晚有什么有意思的安排吗 穆奇
[13:50] No. 没有
[13:51] You’re going to Molly’s, though, right? 不过你会去莫利酒吧的 对吗
[13:53] Guess so. 可能吧
[13:55] Ladies’ poker night at home. 今晚女士们要在家打扑克
[14:04] Did you see that? 你们看到了吗
[14:06] He didn’t even say “Thank you.” 他甚至都没说”谢谢”
[14:08] Uh, you took a half-step to the right. 你向右边让了半步
[14:10] Not sure that gratitude was in order. 不确定那是否应该被感谢
[14:12] Oh, right. 对
[14:14] Forgot–I’m the bad guy. 忘了 我是那个坏人
[14:20] It feels like we should do something 感觉我们应该做点什么
[14:22] to try and get them to patch things up and– 让他俩重归于好…
[14:25] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不不
[14:26] Don’t you get caught in the middle 不要把自己夹在
[14:27] of those two stubborn bulls or you’re gonna be the one 那两个顽固的公牛中间 否则你
[14:28] who gets gored and left for dead. 会被刺伤 被扔在那里等死
[14:30] Herrmann’s right. 赫尔曼说的对
[14:31] It’s hard to watch, but it’s better 虽然我们也看不下去 但
[14:33] they work it out for themselves. 让他们自己解决更好些
[14:35] Have they ever acted like this before? 他们之前有这样过吗
[14:38] Not this bad. 没这么严重过
[14:41] All the more reason to let them figure it out. 那就更该让他们自己解决了
[14:47] So now Helen has this tower of chips, 所以现在海伦有很多筹码
[14:51] but the rest of us are tapped out. 但我们什么都没了
[14:54] Just as Helen is dealing the last hand of the game, 就在海伦出最后一张牌的时候
[14:57] Denise screams, “She’s using a shiner!” 丹妮丝大喊 “她在用发光物”
[15:00] Yeah, Denise is convinced that Helen is using 是的 丹妮丝坚信海伦用
[15:03] the reflection off her silver bracelet 她银手镯的反射
[15:05] to see our cards. 来看我们的牌
[15:06] Apparently it happens in Vegas all the time. 很显然在维加斯这是很常见的
[15:08] So to answer your question: 所以回答你的问题
[15:10] Yeah, Denise is gonna be here tonight. 是的 丹妮丝今晚会来
[15:13] But, no, Helen will not. 但是不 海伦不会来
[15:14] Ah, well… 好吧…
[15:17] I might stick around anyway. 反正我可能一直都在
[15:19] Could help refill the Chex Mix. 可以帮忙把小吃加满
[15:23] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[15:28] Do you think it’s time for me to retire? 你觉得我到时候退休了吗
[15:33] About once a year you ask me this, 你每年都问我一次
[15:35] and every time, what do I say? 每次 我都回答你什么
[15:39] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[15:43] I say, “Randall McHolland, 我说”兰德尔·麦考兰
[15:45] you are in your prime.” 你风华正茂”
[15:50] Not sure everyone agrees with you there. 不确定大家都是这么想的
[15:54] We do not care about them. 我们并不在意他们怎么想
[15:59] I’ll be in the bedroom. 我回卧室
[16:05] Wow, you must have racked up a ton of loans. 你一定贷了很多款
[16:07] Some, yeah. 是的 贷了一些
[16:09] It could have been worse. 也不算太坏
[16:09] I managed to work through most of med school. 我设法通过工作支撑我在医学院的学习
[16:11] That’s impressive. What kind of jobs? 真厉害 什么工作
[16:13] Bartending, mostly. 大多数是调酒的工作
[16:16] My science brain loved all the chemistry of it. 我的科学大脑喜欢所有的化学物质
[16:19] That makes sense. 有道理
[16:20] You miss working in the hospital? 你想念在医院工作吗
[16:22] No, not really. 不 并不想
[16:25] Guerilla medicine is more fun in a lot of ways. 格瑞拉药业在很多方面都更有趣
[16:30] You ask a lot of questions. 你问了很多问题
[16:31] Am I asking too many question? 我问了太多问题吗
[16:33] I’m sorry. I’m not trying to grill you. 抱歉 我不是想审问你
[16:34] – Am I too much? – No, it’s sweet. -太过了吗 -不 挺好的
[16:37] Well, I’m glad you think so. 很高兴你这样想
[16:41] All right, your turn. 好了 该你了
[16:44] You ask me anything you want. 想问什么就问什么
[16:45] – Okay, okay. – Okay. -好 好 -好
[16:46] – I’ve got one. – Go ahead. -我有个问题 -说
[16:48] Do you wanna get out of here? 你想离开这里吗
[17:14] Hey, what do you guys think 你们觉得
[17:16] about having a trivia night here at Molly’s on Friday? 周五在莫利举办冷知识问答之夜怎么样
[17:19] Every bar has a trivia night, Herrmann. 每家酒吧都有冷知识问答夜 赫尔曼
[17:22] I wasn’t asking you. 我没问你
[17:23] I was asking our patrons. 我在问我们的顾客
[17:25] Otis is right. You gotta do something a little different with it. 奥蒂斯说的对 你得有点特别的地方
[17:27] What about Chicago trivia? 芝加哥冷知识问答
[17:29] You know the zipper was invented here? 你们知道拉链是在这里发明的吗
[17:31] I doubt that. 我对这点保持怀疑
[17:31] But Chicago trivia– 但是芝加哥冷知识问答…
[17:34] not bad. 不错
[17:36] You waiting on someone? 你在等谁吗
[17:38] You keep checking the front door. 你一直在看前门
[17:40] No. 没有
[17:43] I’m sure that Mouch is gonna show up. 穆奇肯定一会就来了
[17:54] Welcome to Molly’s. What can I get you? 欢迎来莫利酒吧 喝点什么
[17:56] I’m looking for someone, actually. 其实我是来找人的
[17:57] A firefighter named Matt Casey. 一位叫马特·凯西的消防员
[17:59] Oh, yeah, Captain Casey. Right there. 嗯 凯西队长 就在那里
[18:02] – No. – Excuse me? -不 -不好意思
[18:04] Matt Casey? 你是马特·凯西吗
[18:06] Yeah. 是我
[18:07] I hope you don’t mind. 我希望这不太唐突
[18:07] The guys at your firehouse told me I could find you here. 消防局的人说你在这里
[18:11] My name’s Chris. 我叫克里斯
[18:13] I think you responded to a motorcycle accident yesterday? 听说你昨天处理了一场摩托车车祸
[18:15] “Chris.” 克里斯
[18:18] Yeah, I was there. 对 我在现场
[18:20] Was he, uh– 他是
[18:22] My–my dad. 我的 我爸爸
[18:23] Yeah, uh, Patrick. 帕特里克
[18:26] I’m–I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[18:28] Hey, Chris, grab a seat. 克里斯 坐吧
[18:32] Could we get you a beer? 给你来杯啤酒吗
[18:33] Oh, no thanks. 不用了谢谢
[18:36] I just flew in from Denver. 我刚从丹佛飞来
[18:38] You know, trying to deal with everything. 想处理后续的一切事情
[18:40] Family’s pretty shook up, and I– 家人都很震惊 我
[18:42] I guess we just want to know how it happened. 我猜我们只想知道发生了什么
[18:45] You know, the police report says “Rider error,” 警方报告只说是”骑手过失”
[18:46] but there aren’t any details. 但没有细节
[18:49] Unfortunately, there weren’t any witnesses. 很不幸 没有目击者
[18:52] I know, so I was wondering if you guys got 我知道 所以我想你们
[18:54] a sense of it just from what you saw at the scene? 看到现场后是否有个大致猜测
[18:57] Well, it was a high-speed impact 那是一条宽阔道路上的
[18:59] on a pretty wide open road. 一起高速冲撞案件
[19:02] No other vehicles involved, 没有别的车辆
[19:03] so he must have lost control somehow. 所以他肯定是失控了
[19:07] No, Dad’s the safest rider I know. 不可能 我爸爸是最小心的骑手了
[19:09] I mean, he takes it very seriously. 他把安全看得很重
[19:13] He, uh– 他
[19:15] he did regain consciousness briefly. 有一小段时间他恢复了清醒
[19:21] I–I think he thought I was you. 我觉得他把我当成了你
[19:27] Did he say anything, or…? 他说什么了吗还是
[19:28] It wasn’t much. 没说太多
[19:29] He–he just said, um… 他只是说
[19:32] “Don’t worry, kid. “别担心 孩子
[19:34] We’re going to Big Sur.” 我们会去大苏尔的”
[19:39] Every August me and Dad, um… 每年八月我和爸爸
[19:42] he rides out to Denver 他骑摩托车来丹佛
[19:43] and then we hit the road together. 我们一起骑车上路
[19:46] Um, last year was Yellowstone. 去年去了黄石公园
[19:48] Year before that, New Orleans. 前年去了新奥尔良
[19:50] Here. 看
[19:51] This is us driving across Oklahoma. 这是我们驶过俄克拉荷马州的视频
[19:54] This year I told him I wanted to ride up Highway 1 to Big Sur. 今年我跟他说我想走一号加州州道去大苏尔
[19:59] Is your dad the one with the camera? 拍录像的是你爸爸吗
[20:01] Yeah, his GoPro. 是的 他的运动相机
[20:03] He loves that thing. 他超爱那个
[20:04] I was hoping maybe he was wearing it yesterday. 我本来还希望他昨天也戴着
[20:08] He never mentioned a camera. 他没提到什么摄像机
[20:10] I didn’t see any. 我没看见
[20:13] If he was wearing one… 如果他戴着
[20:15] we’ll find it. 我们就会找到
[20:27] What did the guy say? “Far corner”? 那个人说什么 “最角落”
[20:29] Yeah, I think it’s over that way. 嗯 我觉得是那边
[20:32] Heard you got some friction on Truck. 听说你的卡车上有些刮蹭
[20:35] Otis and Mouch are at it. 奥蒂斯和穆奇吵架了
[20:36] – Ooh, stand back. – Yeah. -那可得躲远点 -是啊
[20:39] You know how Otis is always making cracks 你知道奥蒂斯总是
[20:41] about Mouch’s age? 拿穆奇的年龄开涮吧
[20:43] Mouch finally reached his breaking point. 穆奇终于忍无可忍了
[20:45] Good for him. 好样的
[20:49] That’s gotta be it. 肯定是这辆
[20:53] That’s the one. 这辆
[21:03] No camera. 没有相机
[21:05] Could have been mounted on the handlebars. 有可能是夹在了扶手上
[21:11] Nope. 没有
[21:21] That’s the GoPro mount right there. 运动相机在这呢
[21:23] Or what’s left of it. 或是它留下的痕迹
[21:24] It must have snapped off in the crash. 肯定在车祸是撞掉了
[21:29] Damn it. 该死
[21:38] Hey, buddy. 兄弟
[21:39] We missed you at Molly’s last night. 昨晚没见你去莫利酒吧啊
[21:41] Oh, yeah, well, the poker ladies begged me to stay, so… 嗯 牌局的女士们不肯放我走 所以
[21:50] Don’t you think Otis 你不觉得奥蒂斯
[21:52] was just trying to be funny when he was saying that stuff? 说那些话只是为了搞笑吗
[21:55] I mean, maybe you guys can smooth things over. 也许你们俩可以重修于好
[21:57] Hey, Ritter? 里特
[21:59] No offense, but, uh, 无意冒犯 但是
[22:01] there’s a lot of history between Otis and me 我和奥蒂斯之间有很多
[22:04] that you don’t know about. 你不知道的事
[22:06] I mean, he’s been jabbing his “you’re old” knife at me 他早就用”你太老了”这把刀捅了我
[22:09] for a long time, so… 很久很久 所以
[22:12] till I get an apology… 除非他对我道歉
[22:15] there won’t be any “smoothing.” 否则别想有什么缓和
[22:29] Heads-up, hot water’s out. 注意了 热水用完了
[22:32] I just thought you should know 我就是觉得该跟你说说
[22:34] that Mouch was just talking about 穆奇刚刚提到说
[22:35] how much history there is between the two of you. 你们两个之间的过节可不少呢
[22:38] Oh, really? 是吗
[22:39] Did he say it like, 他是不是说
[22:41] “There’s a lot of history between me and Otis”? “我和奥蒂斯之间过节可不少”
[22:43] Or was it more like, 或者更像这样
[22:44] “There’s a lot of history between me and Otis.” “我和奥蒂斯之间的过节老多了”
[22:49] I get the feeling that all it would take 我似乎觉得要想让你们两个和好
[22:51] to get past all this is an apology. 只需要道个歉就行
[22:54] Okay, yeah. 是吗 好啊
[22:56] When he apologizes, we’ll put it past us. 等到他道歉了 我就既往不咎
[23:00] Oh, yeah, I… 这个 我
[23:02] I–I meant– 我的意思是
[23:03] I know what you meant. 我知道你什么意思
[23:05] But, Ritter, if I’m not allowed to make jokes, 不过里特 要是再不让我逗个乐
[23:08] we’re all dead. 大家都得闷死了
[23:11] Humor. 幽默
[23:12] It’s the cornerstone of firehouse life. 正是消防员生活的基石
[23:15] If we can’t sit around the common room, 如果我们在公共活动室里
[23:17] find a way to laugh at tragedy– 都不能找个乐子
[23:20] including Mouch’s advanced age– 包括穆奇的高龄
[23:21] how are we gonna survive the job? 那我们还怎么挺过这份工作
[23:25] Okay… 好吧
[23:27] what’s going on? 怎么回事
[23:29] Nothing. 没什么
[23:31] Just a kid–barely six months under his belt– 就是个啥都不懂的毛头小子
[23:33] telling me how to be a firefighter. 想指点我怎么做消防员
[23:36] Yeah. 好吧
[23:42] I know. 我知道
[23:43] Gored and dead. 我死心了
[23:46] I gotta admit… 我得承认
[23:49] thought they’d work it out by now. 我也以为他们这会儿该和好了
[23:52] We’re in uncharted territory here. 眼下的情况已经是未知领域了
[23:56] Mouch wouldn’t actually consider retiring, would he? 穆奇该不会真的在考虑退休吧
[24:00] No. 不会
[24:04] No. 不可能
[24:10] Good job, Ritter. 干得好 里特
[24:14] You really think it’ll work? 你真的觉得这样会有用吗
[24:16] All I can tell you is if my dad knew 我只能说如果我爸知道
[24:18] how many dents I put in his pick-up as a teenager, 我当年把他的车磕了多少个坑
[24:20] I’d still be grounded. 我会被禁足到死
[24:21] How much longer? 还要多久
[24:24] I’d say a couple minutes. 我觉得再来几分钟吧
[24:27] how’d your date go with Shaw? 你和肖的约会怎么样
[24:29] Great. 挺好的
[24:30] Drinks, then we went to my place. 喝了酒 还去了我家
[24:34] But I kicked him out pretty early. 但我很快就把他赶走了
[24:37] You think you’ll see him again? 你们以后还会见面吗
[24:39] He’s fun, 他挺有趣的
[24:40] but I’m not really looking for a relationship right now. 但我现在还不想有稳定的关系
[24:44] I never understood the “one night stand” thing. 我一直就弄不懂这种”一夜情”
[24:47] I mean, if you have a good time with him, 既然你和他过了一个挺愉快的晚上
[24:48] why not go out again? 为什么不再见一见呢
[24:50] I was so focused on becoming a doctor 我为了成为医生全身心投入
[24:53] that I missed a lot of life, 结果错过了生活中的很多美好
[24:55] so now I just want to take it all in. 所以现在我只想享受生活
[24:57] No limits. 不设限制
[24:58] Yeah, that sounds awesome. 听起来挺好
[24:59] Yeah, I mean, I’m never getting into 像我就绝对不会再
[25:01] a serious relationship again. 谈一场严肃的恋爱了
[25:03] You just need some time, that’s all. 你只需要一点时间缓缓而已
[25:05] Nope, never. 不会 没门
[25:08] Okay, here comes the air. 好了 请出冷气
[25:10] – Here we go. – All right. -要上了 -好
[25:15] I swear, the cold should make it pop right out. 我发誓冷气明明会让车皮鼓出来的
[25:19] Maybe the dent’s too deep. 也许磕得太深了
[25:22] Ambulance 61, Truck 81… 61号救护车 81号水罐车
[25:25] don’t worry. We’ll find a way to fix it. 别担心 我们会想出办法的
[25:27] All right. 好
[25:28] Thank you. 多谢了
[25:48] Hey, Casey! 凯西
[25:50] I’m leaving Capp and Tony out here 我让卡普和托尼留守待命
[25:51] – till we know what we’re dealing with. – Yeah. -等我们查明情况再行动 -好
[25:53] I’ll take one of my guys, too. 我也带一个人
[25:55] Probably won’t be me. I’m too old. 多半不是我 我这么老
[25:57] Well, I’m just an infant, so– 而我只是个小屁孩 所以
[25:59] Kidd! 基德
[26:01] With me. 跟我来
[26:02] Stay warm, guys. 注意保暖 哥几个
[26:07] Where’s the victim? 受害者在哪
[26:08] Up here at the Ziegler. 在齐格勒那里
[26:10] What happened? 怎么回事
[26:12] These teenagers treat this place 这些小年轻真是
[26:13] like it’s their private clubhouse, 把这里当家里一样胡闹
[26:15] and that is how you end up with one of them 结果就是有一个人
[26:17] getting his head stuck in the Ziegler. 把脑袋卡进齐格勒里了
[26:19] What’s a “Ziegler”? “齐格勒”是什么
[26:21] Fritz Ziegler? The modern sculptor? 弗里茨·齐格勒 那个当代雕刻家
[26:24] That is a Ziegler. 那就是齐格勒的作品
[26:29] Hurry up, he’s choking! 快点 他快窒息了
[26:31] Make way. 让开
[26:38] I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸了
[26:47] Could the angle of his head be restricting the airway? 他头的角度是否会阻碍呼吸
[26:50] His pulse is racing. 他的心跳很快
[26:51] I think he’s having a panic attack. 我想他恐慌发作了
[26:52] Just try and calm down for me, okay? 试着冷静下来好吗
[26:56] – What’s his name? – Aidan. -他叫什么名字 -艾登
[26:57] Listen to me, Aidan. We’re gonna get you out. 听着 艾登 我们会把你弄出去
[26:59] Just try to relax and be still, okay? 试着放松 别动 好吗
[27:01] I’ll try but I–I can’t get my head out. 我尽量 但我没办法把头拿出来
[27:04] – How’d you get it in there? – It’s crazy. -那你是怎么卡进去的 -你可能不信
[27:06] It slipped right through, but now it won’t come out 他的头很容易就滑进去了 但现在出不来
[27:07] no matter what we try. 不管我们用什么方法
[27:08] Okay, give us some space to do our work. 好的 给我们留点空间来进行工作
[27:10] – We’ll take care of him. – I’m not leaving him. -我们会照顾好他的 -我不会离开他的
[27:12] You don’t have to go far. Just stay right here. 你不用走远 待在这里就可以了
[27:14] We make one quick cut here, pry this side back, 我们在这里开个口子 把这边撬开
[27:17] it might give us an inch or so to play with. 应该可以空出一英尺的距离
[27:19] I’m sorry, you want to saw into the Ziegler? 抱歉 你们想锯开齐格勒的作品吗
[27:21] Well, we don’t have many options here. 我们也别无选择
[27:23] We got a kid in danger. 这儿有个孩子正处于危险之中
[27:25] Hey, Capp, bring the band saw and the bottle jack. 卡普 把带锯和瓶式千斤顶拿来
[27:27] On it. 来了
[27:28] Get this thing off of me. 把这东西弄下去
[27:29] – Easy, Aidan. – Wait, wait, wait. -放松 艾登 -等等
[27:32] It’s not welded at the base. 基座这边没有焊在一起
[27:33] Maybe we can just detach it from here. 也许我们可以从底下把它拿开
[27:37] Yeah, okay. 行吧 好的
[27:38] Hey, Capp, hold off on the saw. 卡普 先别急着拿锯子
[27:41] Copy that! 收到
[27:55] – Got it. – That’s good, that’s good. -撬开了 -很好 很好
[27:58] Bag’s coming in. 气囊塞进去了
[28:00] All right, bag’s going up. 好的 开始充气
[28:14] – Set. – All right, bag’s coming down. -固定住了 -好了 撤气囊
[28:21] Otis, can you grab me an inch and a quarter? 奥蒂斯 你能给我拿把1.25英尺的扳手吗
[28:23] – Coming right up. – Hang on, buddy. -马上就来 -坚持住 伙计
[28:31] Almost. 快了
[28:33] You got him? 扶住他了吗
[28:37] – Can you move? – Yeah. -你能动了吗 -能
[28:48] Stretcher. 担架
[28:51] – You got him? – Yep. -抓稳他了吗 -抓稳了
[29:00] All right, let’s put this ugly thing back together. 好了 让我们把这个丑玩意儿拼回去吧
[29:05] – Thank God. Are you all right? – I’m okay. -天哪 你还好吗 -我没事
[29:07] Well, it looks like you made it out in one piece, 表面上你完好无损
[29:09] but we’re gonna get you to the hospital anyway 但我们还是要把你送去医院
[29:10] – just to make sure. – Okay. -以防万一 -好的
[29:12] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起去
[29:13] I figured you would. Come on. 我就知道你会的 来吧
[29:18] Hey, that motorcycle crash? 那个摩托车相撞的事故
[29:20] It’s just a few minutes from here. 离这里就几分钟路程
[29:22] Yeah, let’s swing by before we head back. 没错 回头的时候顺便去看看吧
[29:24] Yeah. 行
[29:29] Hey, you guys? 二位
[29:31] I just wanted to say thank you for helping Aidan. 我只是想谢谢你们帮了艾登
[29:33] He’s, like, the sweetest guy in the world. 他是这个世界上最贴心的人
[29:35] He tutors little kids at school and everything. 他会辅导学校里的小孩子还有其他事情
[29:37] He sounds awesome. 听起来他是个很不错的人
[29:38] I’d better get back to seeing Aidan. 我最好回去看看他了
[29:40] His parents will be here soon. 他父母马上就到了
[29:44] Young love. 年轻人的爱情啊
[29:46] – See, you are a romantic. – Yeah. -看吧 你就是个浪漫主义者 -没错
[29:48] When it comes to other people’s romance, great. 当我作为旁观者的时候 是的
[29:51] Mine, on the other hand– 但如果是我自己的爱情 那就…
[29:52] Is headed this way. 你的爱情正朝着这边走来呢
[29:55] I’m gonna give you two a minute. 我给你们两分钟
[30:00] I am glad I ran into you. 很高兴我碰巧遇见你
[30:02] So it turns out I’m not working tomorrow. 明天我休假
[30:06] Any chance you’re free? 你有空吗
[30:08] No, sorry. 没空 抱歉
[30:11] I had a great time with you last night, Jim, I did. 昨晚很愉快 吉姆 真的
[30:16] But I’m not really looking for anything serious 但我最近不打算认真谈恋爱
[30:19] right now, so… 所以…
[30:20] Yeah. 没问题
[30:22] Yes, sure. 没事 当然
[30:23] I, uh–I totally get that. 我完全明白
[30:26] Great. 那很好
[30:30] See you around. 以后见
[30:32] I feel bad for him. 我真为他难过
[30:34] Please. 拜托
[30:35] Do you know how many women 你知道他在过去这么多年里
[30:37] he has said that to over the years? 听过多少这样的话吗
[30:39] Girl, he can handle it. 姑娘 他能承受的
[30:46] So the bike came from that direction, 所以那辆摩托从那个方向来
[30:47] ended up wedged against this thing. 最后撞进了这玩意里
[30:49] So the camera could be anywhere along this path. 这路上任何地方都可能有摄像头
[30:56] There’s no debris at all. 基本没有残骸
[30:57] Yeah, it’s a pretty clean stretch of road. 没错 这段路挺干净的
[31:01] What the hell? 到底什么情况
[31:05] – Hey, there! – Yeah? -那边那个 -怎么了
[31:09] Did you guys clean up back here at the intersection? 是你们负责清洁这个十字路口的吗
[31:14] Mind if we look through your trash bags? 介意我们看看你们的垃圾袋吗
[31:17] Whatever turns you on, man. 想看就看吧 兄弟
[31:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:22] Hey, Truck, Squad, everyone out. 云梯车 抢险车 大家都出来吧
[31:24] Time to get dirty. 干活的时间到了
[31:31] This is some jerry-rigged crazy right here. 这个粗制滥造的东西放在这里好傻
[31:33] Stella, just be careful not to scratch the paint. 史黛拉 小心刮到油漆
[31:35] The internet says that this is the best way to fix a dent. 网上说这是修补凹陷的最佳办法
[31:38] It is going to work. 会有用的
[31:40] Vacuum on. 开吸尘器
[31:45] Oh, my God! 天呐
[31:50] – It worked! – I can’t believe it! -成功了 -难以置信
[31:58] Sup, ladies? 女士们好
[32:00] Uh, we’re just–we’re just vacuuming out the rig. 我们刚刚在给车吸尘
[32:03] You know, a woman’s work is never done. 你懂的 女人的工作永远做不完
[32:12] Yeah! 搞定
[32:13] How bad is it? 有多糟糕
[32:14] Hard to say. 难说
[32:16] I’m hoping it’s just a dead battery, but 我希望只是没电了 但是
[32:18] this bad boy took a real beating in the crash. 这家伙在撞车的时候摔得确实挺厉害
[32:21] There’s not enough Purell in the state of Illinois. 伊利诺伊州政府的普瑞来洗手液居然没了
[32:23] I mean, the things that people throw out their car window. 我觉得没人会想用这种东西
[32:25] What is that? 这是什么味道
[32:26] Oh, Cruz. 克鲁兹
[32:27] You call Chaffee? 你打电话给查菲了吗
[32:29] Left a message, haven’t heard back yet. 给他留了言 他还没回复
[32:32] Getting anything? 有什么发现吗
[32:34] gotta give it some time to charge. 得让它充会电
[32:36] Worse comes to worse I can grab my reader 就算出现最坏的情况我也可以用读卡器
[32:38] and we could pull the footage right off the microSD card. 把视频从微型存储卡里读出来
[32:40] All right, just be careful not to screw anything up. 好吧 小心点别搞砸了
[32:44] I’d love to help, but old guys like me 我也很想帮忙 但是像我这样的老家伙
[32:47] don’t know a micro card from an AARP card. 根本分不清微型存储卡和退休协会卡
[32:50] Well, I guess I’ll just have 好吧 我觉得我没有你
[32:52] to get along without you, Mouch. 也会过得很好 穆奇
[33:03] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[33:04] Oh, hey, Chief. No, nothing. I’m good. 队长 没 没什么 我很好
[33:07] Sure you are. 当然
[33:07] You’ve been moping around for the last couple of shifts. 前几次轮班你就开始到处游荡
[33:11] Man, nothing gets by you, does it? 兄弟 什么都瞒不过你 是吗
[33:13] No, not in my firehouse. 没错 在我的消防队里是这样
[33:16] Well, then you know that Mouch and Otis 那你肯定知道
[33:17] have been at each other’s throats. 穆奇和奥蒂斯在吵架
[33:18] I do. 是的
[33:21] I look up to both of them. 我很崇拜他们两个
[33:23] I mean, Mouch is the reason I’m here. 我是说 因为穆奇我才到这儿来
[33:25] And if he leaves or retires… 如果他离开或者退休了…
[33:28] Hopefully that’s not gonna happen. 希望不会发生这种事
[33:31] Look, Ritter, 听着 里特
[33:33] firehouse is a family just like any other. 消防队和其他单位一样就是个大家庭
[33:35] We all know how to push each other’s buttons. 我们都知道如何激怒对方
[33:38] You know, there’s a good chance this will just blow over. 你知道吗 很有可能一切都会烟消云散
[33:42] Sometimes all it takes is ending up 有时可能只要一个让他们有共鸣的笑话
[33:43] on the right side of a joke. 就可以结束这一切
[33:45] Once they start to laugh with each other 只要他们开始一起笑而不是
[33:47] instead of at each other, 互相嘲笑
[33:50] they’ll forget it ever happened. 他们就会忘掉发生过的一切
[33:53] Shazam! 搞定
[33:55] It’s alive! 打开了
[33:57] – Go on. – Anything survive? -去吧 -还有什么能看的吗
[33:59] Check it out. 过来看看
[34:01] Here’s the most recent recording. 这是最新的录像
[34:10] Can you skip ahead? 能跳过前面的吗
[34:12] Yeah, getting close. 好 快了
[34:14] Let it play. 开始播放
[34:22] Oh, man. 兄弟
[34:27] Oh, my God. 天呐
[34:29] Oh, my God. 天呐
[34:31] Oh, my God. 天呐
[34:32] Hey, are you okay? 你还好吗
[34:33] Hey, buddy, talk to me. 兄弟 说话
[34:35] 21-13 Squad. 21-13小队呼叫
[34:37] Can you roll an ambulance? 你们能派辆救护车来吗
[34:38] I’ve got an “on view” traffic accident 我目睹了一起交通事故
[34:40] involving a motorcycle. 牵涉到一辆摩托车
[34:42] Hang in there, buddy, all right? 坚持住 兄弟 好吗
[34:44] I didn’t see you. I am so sorry. 我没看见你 对不起
[34:45] I’m so sorry. 真的很对不起
[34:47] Damn, that cop got him killed. 靠 是那个警察杀了他
[34:57] Hey, are you okay? Hey, buddy, talk to me. 你还好吗 兄弟 说句话
[35:03] I asked around about you, Chaffee. 我到处打听过你 查菲
[35:05] You shine at the Academy, 你在警校十分出色
[35:07] spotless record on the force. 从警记录也毫无瑕疵
[35:10] What the hell happened here? 到底发生了什么
[35:11] It was an accident. I never saw him coming. 就是个意外 我没看见他过来
[35:14] – That was a stop sign. – Yeah, I screwed up. -那是个停车指示牌 -是的 我搞砸了
[35:15] – I know that. – And then you lied about it. -我知道 -然后你就撒谎了
[35:17] I wasn’t planning to, but then… 我本来也不打算撒谎 但是…
[35:19] When the only witness died, you figured, 唯一的目击者死了 所以你觉得
[35:21] “Nobody needs to know what really happened.” 没人需要知道真相是什么
[35:23] Accidents happen, Chaffee, 意外时有发生 查菲
[35:24] but you had the chance to make this right. 你有过挽回的机会
[35:26] And you blew it. 但是你放弃了
[35:35] I’ll take it from here. 后面的事情交给我吧
[35:41] Thanks, Antonio. 谢了 安东尼奥
[35:43] Let me know if you need anything, okay? 有需要就告诉我 好吗
[35:45] Appreciate it. Thanks. 谢谢你们 谢谢
[35:54] Police kept the video card as evidence 警察把视频卡留下来做了证据
[35:55] even though Chaffee confessed. 尽管查菲已经招认了
[35:59] I don’t want to watch it. 我不想看
[36:02] What happens to the cop? 那个警察会怎样
[36:04] I don’t know if they’re gonna press charges, 我不知道他们会不会指控他
[36:05] but you should talk to a lawyer. 但你应该去找个律师
[36:07] No, I’m not interested. 算了吧 我没兴趣
[36:09] You don’t have to decide right now. 你不需要现在就做决定
[36:11] That’s just not who my dad was. 我爸爸不是这样的人
[36:13] That cop’s got troubles enough. 那名警察的麻烦已经够多了
[36:16] My dad would have forgiven the guy. 我爸爸会原谅他的
[36:19] No, he always focused on the good in people. 他总是会看到人们好的一面
[36:21] That’s why my sister and I are focused on this. 所以我和妹妹也是看到了这个
[36:25] The, um, docs at Chicago Med 芝加哥医院的医生
[36:27] gave us a list of all the organ recipients 给了我们一张清单 列着爸爸帮助了的
[36:29] that my dad was able to help. 所有器官受赠人
[36:31] It’s a youth hockey league coach got my dad’s heart. 一位青少年冰球联盟教练得到了我爸的心脏
[36:34] It’s a sanitation worker with three little kids 一位抚养着三个孩子的清洁工
[36:38] who got his lungs. 得到了他的肺
[36:39] A high school student– 一名高中学生
[36:41] he’s the captain of his robotics team– 机器人小组的组长
[36:43] who’s, um, been waiting for a kidney… 一直在等肾源
[36:48] That’s a nice way to remember him. 能这样缅怀他真的很好
[36:51] Yeah. 是啊
[36:56] Thanks for getting us answers. 谢谢你们帮我们查清了真相
[37:00] – Yeah. – Yeah, absolutely. -不客气 -应该的
[37:04] My dad would have liked you guys. 我爸一定会很喜欢你们的
[37:06] You’re his kind of people. 你们和他是一类人
[37:09] Take care of yourself, Chris. 照顾好你自己 克里斯
[37:18] Thanks for bringing me in on this one. 谢谢你拉着我一起查这个案子
[37:27] You guys had better be at Chicago Trivia Night 你们两个一定要来莫利酒吧参加
[37:29] at Molly’s, okay? 芝加哥冷知识之夜 知道吗
[37:31] Herrmann is serious about this. 赫尔曼很认真的
[37:32] Dude. 哥们
[37:34] The dent where you knocked into the traffic light is gone. 你撞信号灯的那个凹痕不见了
[37:37] I didn’t touch it. 我没碰
[37:38] It must have popped out on its own. 应该是自己变回原形了吧
[37:41] Wait, so you’re telling me I filled out 等等 你是在跟我说
[37:43] all that paperwork for nothing? 我填的那些表格都白填了
[37:59] I am so sorry. 对不起
[38:08] Why are we sitting all the way down here? 为什么我们要坐在这下面
[38:09] You know why. 你知道原因
[38:11] But I won’t be able to hear the trivia questions. 可这样我就听不见那些问题了啊
[38:14] Hey, guys. 大家伙
[38:16] Hey, Ritter. 嗨 里特
[38:19] I’m excited that it’s Chicago Trivia Night. 我很开心今晚是芝加哥冷知识之夜
[38:36] That’s it. 够了
[38:37] Enough of this crap, you two. 你们两个差不多得了
[38:40] Look at what he’s willing to do to himself 看看他为了让你们俩达成一致
[38:43] just to get you two on the same page! 把自己折腾成了什么样子
[38:46] Look at how stupid he looks. 看看他的样子有多滑稽
[38:50] Guys, come on. Grow up. 大家伙 拜托 成熟一点
[38:53] You’re brothers, and you always will be, 你们是兄弟 永远都是
[38:54] and you know that. 你们自己也明白
[39:02] He looks like a crafts project from third grade. 他的样子就像小学三年级的手工作业
[39:04] At a school for the criminally insane. 还是精神病学校
[39:14] Hey, hug it out, misfits. 好了 抱一下吧 你们几个怪胎
[39:18] Hey, that’s an order. 这可是命令
[39:20] Go on. 快去吧
[39:21] – Go get ‘im. – Come on. -去抱抱他 -去吧
[39:26] I wouldn’t say we’re brothers. 我不会说我们是兄弟
[39:28] More like you’re the grandpa and I’m– 你倒是更像爷爷 而我
[39:31] Okay. 行吧
[39:33] Mouch… 穆奇
[39:35] he’s not the only one you raised up in 51, man. 你在51号消防队一手带大的不止他一个
[39:40] You raised me up, too. 还有我
[39:43] Of course I’m gonna give you hell for it. 我当然不会让你好过
[39:44] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么样
[39:45] Cry and tell you how much you mean to me? 哭着告诉你你对我有多重要
[39:49] Come on, man. 拜托
[39:51] We’re firefighters. 我们可是消防员
[39:54] Appreciate that. 谢谢你
[39:57] And maybe once in a while– 或许有的时候
[40:01] like when the television set goes on the fritz– 比如电视机出毛病的时候
[40:03] I’m thankful for your… 我也很感谢你的
[40:07] geek brain. 技术宅大脑
[40:09] Come here. 过来吧你
[40:14] Good job. 好样的
[40:19] I’m glad they worked it out. 他们终于和好了 我好开心
[40:20] Yeah. 是啊
[40:28] What’s he doing here? 他来这里干什么
[40:30] – You didn’t invite him? – No. -你没邀请他 -没有
[40:34] – Hey, guys. – Hi. -大家好啊 -嗨
[40:40] I’m not giving up so easy. 我不会这么轻易就放弃的
[40:48] What was that about? 那是什么意思
[40:53] I’m not sure. 我不知道
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme