时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Your man there said I better step back. | 你家这位让我离你远点 |
[00:06] | Did you threaten Tyler? | 你威胁泰勒了吗 |
[00:07] | He’s been trying to make an end-run around me | 自从他第一次来这里看你 |
[00:09] | to get to you since day one. | 就一直想绕过我得到你 |
[00:10] | This jealous, possessive thing, | 你这种吃飞醋 占有欲 |
[00:12] | it’s gotta end now. | 到此为止 |
[00:13] | Or else we do. | 不然我们俩就到此为止了 |
[00:15] | The powers that be at Grandbrook | 格兰布鲁克的经营者 |
[00:17] | have agreed to a sit-down interview. | 同意接受采访了 |
[00:18] | We recalled or retrofitted all previously sold units | 我们对所有之前卖出给消费者的产品 |
[00:21] | to our consumers and scrapped our inventory. | 都进行了召回或改进 |
[00:24] | You’re lying. | 你们在说谎 |
[00:25] | You slapped a new name on the old trailers. | 你们把旧的拖车贴上了新名字 |
[00:27] | We’re gonna dig into your private life | 我们会深究你的私生活 |
[00:30] | I’m filing my new story tomorrow. | 我将在明天发表 |
[00:32] | I love taking down these untouchable bastards. | 我喜欢搞垮这些可恶的混蛋 |
[00:37] | I’m really liking this dynamic-duo thing we got going. | 我挺喜欢咱俩这种活力双人组的感觉 |
[00:51] | Naomi, wake up! | 内奥米 醒醒 |
[00:52] | We’ve gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[00:53] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[00:54] | – Fire. – What? | -着火了 -什么 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[01:02] | Can we get out through here? | 能从这里出去吗 |
[01:04] | They don’t open. Security glass. | 打不开的 还是防弹玻璃 |
[01:06] | Are we trapped? | 我们被困住了吗 |
[01:07] | Naomi, look at me. | 内奥米 看着我 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会让我们安全出去的 |
[01:09] | Just get ready. | 准备好 |
[01:26] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[01:47] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[01:49] | Forget it! Fire’s spreading too fast. | 别拿了 火蔓延得太快了 |
[01:51] | I have all the photos on there. | 所有照片都在里面 |
[01:55] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[02:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:10] | Take the exits. This isn’t a drill. | 走安全出口 这不是演习 |
[02:12] | Naomi, get outside and call 911. | 内奥米 出去就报警 |
[02:15] | Fire! Everyone out. | 火灾 大家都出来 |
[02:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:21] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[02:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | Go across the street. | 去街对面 |
[02:35] | – Naomi? – Matt! | -内奥米 -马特 |
[02:38] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:41] | Hey, Parker. | 帕克 |
[02:42] | Fire’s in 1C, fully evolved. | 火从1C烧起来的 烧得很厉害 |
[02:44] | Drop two. It’s spreading fast. | 用两条水管 火势蔓延太快 |
[02:46] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[02:46] | Floors are cleared, but watch out. | 人都出来了 小心点 |
[02:48] | The windows are Lexan. | 窗户是聚碳酸酯玻璃 |
[02:49] | You heard him. Drop two, boys. | 都听到了 两条水管 小伙子们 |
[02:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:05] | And what is this Grandbrook? | 这个格兰布鲁克是什么情况 |
[03:06] | It’s a family operation run by the Mayfields. | 是梅菲尔德的家族产业 |
[03:09] | Gordon Mayfield is the CEO. | 高登·梅菲尔德是总裁 |
[03:10] | They’re real scumbags. | 都是卑鄙小人 |
[03:11] | They knowingly sold mobile homes | 他们在卖有火灾隐患的拖车 |
[03:13] | that were fire traps and when we called them on it, | 被我们曝光了之后 |
[03:15] | they just marketed them under a different name. | 就用别的名字继续卖 |
[03:17] | And when we called them on that, they did this. | 我们去找过他们之后 他们就干了这事 |
[03:20] | What makes you think this was arson? | 你为什么觉得是他们干的 |
[03:22] | My apartment doesn’t usually smell like gasoline. | 我的公寓可不是老有汽油味啊 |
[03:24] | – Casey. – Chief. | -凯西 -队长 |
[03:27] | You didn’t have to come down here. | 你不用特意过来的 |
[03:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:30] | Cold and pissed off, but… | 又冷又怒 但… |
[03:32] | yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[03:34] | We’re okay. | 我们都没事 |
[03:35] | So you’re saying this was revenge? | 所以你觉得这是报复 |
[03:37] | Ms. Graham hadn’t filed the story yet. | 格拉哈姆女士的报道还没有发布 |
[03:39] | They were probably trying to kill her or both of us | 他们也许是想杀了她 顺便也杀了我 |
[03:41] | before she had a chance. | 从而阻止她发布报道 |
[03:42] | My research was inside. | 我的调查材料在屋里 |
[03:44] | Some of it was backed up, but not everything. | 有些备份过 但不是全部 |
[03:47] | Chief. | 队长 |
[03:48] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[03:49] | Fire’s out, Casey, but your apartment… | 火灭了 凯西 但你的公寓… |
[03:53] | Your man here saved a few lives on his way out. | 你这位队员出来的路上救了不少人 |
[03:55] | In his pajamas, no less. | 而且还是穿着睡衣 |
[03:57] | I’d be surprised if he didn’t. | 他不救人我才会惊讶 |
[03:58] | Look, Parker, I know OFI are gonna have their say, | 帕克 我知道火警调查组会给出结论 |
[04:01] | but what’s your general feeling on the cause? | 但你对起火原因的大致判断是什么 |
[04:03] | No question, this was arson. | 这绝对是蓄意纵火 |
[04:06] | Someone jimmied the kitchen door | 有人撬开了厨房门 |
[04:07] | and dumped accelerant all over the place. | 在房间里倒满了催化剂 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna need you both to come in. | 我需要你们俩来警局一趟 |
[04:13] | Give a full statement. | 做一下笔录 |
[04:17] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[04:18] | If there’s anything you need, anything… | 你要是有任何需要 都可以找我 |
[04:21] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[04:46] | OFI is still on the scene doing a thorough investigation, | 火警调查办公室还在现场做彻底调查 |
[04:49] | but the preliminary indications suggest | 但初步判定为这次火灾 |
[04:51] | that this fire was intentional. | 是有人蓄意纵火造成 |
[04:55] | Casey believes it has something to do with the story | 凯西认为这件事跟他和格拉哈姆记者 |
[04:56] | that he and Ms. Graham were working on. | 正在整理的一篇报道有关系 |
[04:59] | CPD is on the case, but the most important thing is | 芝加哥警局正在查 但最重要的是 |
[05:03] | everyone is okay. | 大家都没事 |
[05:05] | I’ll keep you updated with any new information | 如果我收到任何消息 |
[05:07] | that comes to me. | 会告诉大家 |
[05:08] | I know we all wanna help. | 我知道我们都想帮忙 |
[05:10] | But we have a job to do. | 但我们都有工作 |
[05:13] | And I expect you to stay focused on that while we are here. | 希望大家当值期间 把精力集中在工作上 |
[05:16] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 散会 |
[05:19] | Yeah, Chief, can I, uh…? | 队长 我能说句话吗 |
[05:21] | Yep. | 好 |
[05:24] | Casey lost everything last night. | 凯西昨晚失去了所有 |
[05:27] | He’s got insurance, | 他买了保险 |
[05:28] | but that’ll be months of red tape, so… | 但文件手续肯定要花几个月… |
[05:34] | Let’s kick in. | 大家捐点吧 |
[05:42] | Is he still in town? | 他还在芝加哥吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:46] | We had a dinner last night. | 我们昨晚一起吃了晚餐 |
[05:49] | This whole rollercoaster with Kelly’s got me so spun out. | 我跟凯利之间的争吵让我很烦 |
[05:51] | It was just nice hanging out with an old friend, you know? | 能跟老朋友聚一聚的感觉挺好的 |
[05:54] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[05:55] | Kelly doesn’t seem to be doing so great either. | 我觉得凯利的状态也不是很好 |
[05:57] | I saw him at Molly’s last night. | 我昨晚看他在莫利酒吧 |
[05:59] | He drank enough to empty the taps. | 差点把瓶装酒都喝光了 |
[06:02] | We haven’t talked since last shift. | 我们上次排班后就没说话 |
[06:05] | I mean, what, do you– do you think I should check on him? | 你觉得 我应该去看看他吗 |
[06:08] | Even though he’s the one that’s acting cold? | 虽然明明是他在对我冷暴力 |
[06:10] | I do not give relationship advice. | 我给不了情感建议 |
[06:12] | I only just worked up the nerve to ask the chaplain out. | 我才刚鼓起勇气约神父一起吃饭 |
[06:15] | So that’s happening? | 你们定好了吗 |
[06:17] | He’s coming back from a church retreat this weekend. | 他在忙一个教会退休会 这周末回来 |
[06:19] | So hot. | 太性感了 |
[06:20] | Medics? | 医务人员 |
[06:23] | With me. | 跟我来 |
[06:27] | Yeah, it sounds like it could be an interesting gig. | 好 这个活儿听起来确实不错 |
[06:31] | Okay if I think about it, get back to you? | 我能不能考虑一下之后回复你 |
[06:34] | All right, yeah, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[06:36] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[06:38] | Who was that? | 是谁的电话 |
[06:41] | Some guy who wants me to restore his boat. | 有个人希望我帮他修一修船 |
[06:45] | I thought you were out of the boat-fixing business. | 你不是不干修船的工作了吗 |
[06:47] | I was. | 是 |
[06:49] | But…nothing wrong with being busy, right? | 但忙一点总不是坏事 对吧 |
[06:54] | I guess not. | 我猜不是 |
[06:56] | I swung by your place last night. | 我昨晚顺道去了你的住处 |
[06:59] | You weren’t around. | 你不在那里 |
[07:01] | Oh, yeah, I was out. | 是啊 我出门了 |
[07:03] | I, uh… | 我… |
[07:04] | I met up with Tyler for some food. | 我和泰勒出去吃东西了 |
[07:08] | Why didn’t you call? | 你为什么不先打个电话 |
[07:13] | Kelly, I can’t do all the work here. | 凯利 不能所有的事都交给我来做啊 |
[07:15] | Maybe it shouldn’t be this much work. | 或许不应该有这么多事 |
[07:26] | No, maybe it shouldn’t. | 没错 或许不应该 |
[07:39] | This landed on my desk | 这份来自公共关系部办公室的文件 |
[07:40] | from the Office of Public Relations. | 被放在了我的桌子上 |
[07:42] | Usually Casey runs this, but– | 一般是凯西负责这事 但是… |
[07:45] | – Whatever it is, we’re on it. – Absolutely. | -不管这是什么 我们来办 -没错 |
[07:47] | 林肯公园高中[老人] 51号消防局 周六下午3点 | |
[07:49] | You know Jenny from Chicago Med? | 你认识芝加哥医院的詹妮吗 |
[07:51] | Her son’s a sophomore at Lincoln Park. | 她儿子在林肯公园读二年级 |
[07:52] | It’s a great school. | 那是个不错的学校 |
[07:53] | Oh, is this, like, a career week thing, Chief? | 所以这就像是职业周一样吗 队长 |
[07:55] | It can be whatever you want it to be. | 你想让它是什么就是什么 |
[07:57] | Inspire young minds, show them | 激发年轻人的思想 |
[07:58] | what the Chicago Fire Department has to offer– | 给他们展示芝加哥消防局能提供什么 |
[08:00] | please just handle it. | 拜托 处理好就行 |
[08:03] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:04] | This is gonna be so much fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[08:06] | Good, then enjoy. | 太好了 享受其中吧 |
[08:07] | Okay. Come on. | 好 走吧 |
[08:09] | Okay, the only field trip I got to go on in high school | 我高中唯一的一次实地考察旅行 |
[08:11] | was to the nuisance wildlife farm. | 去了令人讨厌的野生动物农场 |
[08:13] | – You know, possums, moles, hogs– – No, I don’t know. | -负鼠 鼹鼠 猪之类的 -我不知道 |
[08:15] | Oh, skunks are completely misunderstood. | 对了 臭鼬完全被误解了 |
[08:17] | Anyway, let’s rope in Mouch, Otis, and Cruz | 我们把穆奇 奥蒂斯和克鲁兹拉进来 |
[08:19] | and put together a killer presentation! | 来做一个超级棒的展示 |
[08:31] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在干什么呢 |
[08:34] | I need a shower and clothes. | 我需要洗个澡 换身衣服 |
[08:37] | Where’s Naomi? | 内奥米在哪儿 |
[08:39] | Cleaning up at her hotel then heading back here. | 在她住的旅馆里收拾 然后再过来 |
[08:42] | We’re supposed to get an update from the police. | 警方应该来给我们通报最新消息了 |
[08:45] | They won’t let me into my apartment. | 他们不让我回我的公寓 |
[08:48] | Well, I can lend you some stuff if you want. | 你想要的话我可以借给你一些生活用品 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[08:52] | What I want is to get back into that apartment and have a look around. | 我只想回到我的公寓好好看一看 |
[08:55] | See if Naomi’s research is salvageable. | 看看还能不能挽救内奥米的调查 |
[08:59] | Maybe help out with the investigation. | 再或者帮助调查什么的 |
[09:00] | You have to let OFI handle that. | 你得让火警调查办公室来处理 |
[09:03] | And besides, you’ve got enough to worry about. | 而且 你操心的事已经够多的了 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:13] | Go to my place, get some sleep. | 去我家睡会儿 |
[09:15] | That’s your new home as long as you need it. | 只要你需要 那里就是你的新家 |
[09:18] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, don’t insult me. | -你确定吗 -是的 别侮辱我 |
[09:22] | You look like hell. | 你脸色很差 |
[09:24] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[09:27] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[09:31] | vehicle accident, Madison and Ogden… | 车祸 麦迪逊和奥格登交界处 |
[09:53] | Hey, they cut me off. Jerked right in front of me. | 他们开车别我 突然出现在我面前 |
[09:55] | Hey, take a step back! | 后退 |
[09:56] | I’m supposed to be in Seattle tomorrow. | 我应该明天到西雅图 |
[09:57] | Now look at all this! | 看看地上的这些 |
[09:59] | Who’s gonna help me get this back in the truck? | 谁来帮我把这些东西装到车上 |
[10:12] | Take a step back. Don’t move anything. | 后退 别动任何东西 |
[10:16] | I think he’s on something. | 我觉得他有所隐瞒 |
[10:17] | – Keep him out of my face. – All right. | -让他从我眼前消失 -好吧 |
[10:20] | We got him. Go with Kelly. | 我们看住他 你去找凯利吧 |
[10:21] | – My deadline… – Hey, hey, man. | -我的最后期限… -你好 |
[10:25] | Stop moving. | 别动了 |
[10:26] | We’re gonna get you out. | 我们来把你们弄出来 |
[10:27] | Help her first. Please. | 先救她 求求你了 |
[10:29] | – It’s coming down! – Please, help us! | -要压下来了 -请救救我们 |
[10:33] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:33] | Stabilize the trailer with struts. | 用支柱稳定拖车 |
[10:35] | Extricate without moving the car. | 在不动车的前提下把人救出来 |
[10:36] | – Copy that. – On it. | -收到 -明白 |
[10:42] | This is so screwed up. | 这太扯了 |
[10:44] | This is so screwed up! | 这太扯了 |
[10:46] | Shut him up! | 让他闭嘴 |
[10:47] | I’m supposed to be in Seattle– | 我应该到西雅图… |
[10:48] | Hey, man, hey. | 伙计 |
[10:50] | Listen, I think you got a little shaken up during the crash. | 我认为车祸让你受惊了 |
[10:52] | So let’s just walk you over to the ambo. | 我们带你到救护车那边去 |
[10:55] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[10:59] | Turn your face away from the window. | 把脸转到车窗另一侧 |
[11:05] | First strut’s in. | 第一个支柱架上了 |
[11:14] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[11:24] | Help her, please. | 请救救她 |
[11:37] | Hey, we got you. | 我们来救你了 |
[11:38] | – You got her? – Yeah, I got her. I got her. | -救出她了吗 -嗯 我救出她了 |
[11:40] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[11:42] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[11:43] | Look out! | 小心 |
[11:46] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[12:15] | Hey, there. I’m looking for Kelly Severide. | 你好 我找凯利·西弗莱德 |
[12:19] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[12:20] | Bradley Boyd. | 我是布拉德利·博伊德 |
[12:21] | – We spoke earlier on the phone. – Yeah, sure. | -我们之前通过话 -是的 |
[12:23] | Look, I know you’re still on the fence about the job | 我知道你还在犹豫要不要接这份活 |
[12:25] | so I figured I’d swing by, | 所以我想来拜访一下 |
[12:27] | see if I could set the hook. | 看看我能不能让你定下主意 |
[12:31] | That is a ’51 Chris-Craft Special Runabout. | 这是一艘51年的克里斯特别版快艇 |
[12:34] | One owner. | 只有过一个船主 |
[12:35] | Been under a dusty tarp for decades. | 在落满灰尘的罩子下放了几十年 |
[12:37] | – Where’d you find it? – Came up at auction. | -你在哪儿找到的 -拍卖会上出现的 |
[12:39] | Said to my girlfriend, | 我跟女友说 |
[12:41] | “Put the trip to New Zealand on ice, babe. | “新西兰之旅搁置了 宝贝 |
[12:42] | We are buying a boat.” | 我们要买船了” |
[12:44] | Well, you got a nice one. | 你这艘船不错 |
[12:46] | They stopped making these in ’52. | 这款在52年就停产了 |
[12:48] | My son– | 我儿子 |
[12:49] | I have a ten-year-old– | 我有个十岁的儿子 |
[12:50] | he flipped out. | 他高兴坏了 |
[12:52] | He loves anything to do with water. | 他热爱和水有关的一切 |
[12:53] | Jet-skis, fishing. | 水上摩托 钓鱼 |
[12:55] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[12:56] | I’m hoping we can have this sea-worthy by summer. | 我希望这艘船能在夏天之前做好下海的准备 |
[12:59] | I’d want to take a closer look at it, | 我想近距离看看这艘船 |
[13:00] | but yeah, I don’t see why not. | 不过我觉得没问题 |
[13:01] | Yeah. Well, Greg Rogers at Marina Outfitters… | 嗯 海洋用品店的格雷格·罗杰斯… |
[13:05] | I said, “Give me your best recommendation” | 我跟他说 “给我你的最佳推荐” |
[13:06] | for a restorer–he wrote down your name, two seconds flat. | 维修工推荐 他在两秒内写下了你的名字 |
[13:09] | Yeah, Greg’s a good guy. | 嗯 格雷格是个好人 |
[13:10] | And this is… | 这艘船… |
[13:13] | it’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[13:14] | It’s a big job, I know. | 这是个大工程 我知道 |
[13:16] | And I, uh–I realize it’ll take up a lot of your time. | 我明白这会占用你很多的时间 |
[13:19] | But you seem like the kind of guy | 不过你看起来像是 |
[13:22] | that’ll take your time and do it right. | 会花时间把事情做好的人 |
[13:24] | – And, uh… – You know what? | -而且… -这样吧 |
[13:27] | I’m in. | 我接了 |
[13:29] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:31] | Great, man. Let me, uh… | 太好了 伙计 我把… |
[13:33] | Let me give you the address. | 我把地址给你 |
[13:34] | Okay, hey. | 好了 |
[13:36] | Who didn’t put in yet? | 谁还没交 |
[13:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:43] | Our captain had a bit of a tragedy last night, so… | 我们的队长昨晚遭遇了一点灾难 所以 |
[13:46] | we’re pitching in. | 我们在捐款 |
[13:48] | Hey, hold up. | 等一下 |
[13:57] | That, uh… | 那… |
[14:00] | that’s mighty nice of you. | 你可真是个大好人 |
[14:02] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[14:03] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[14:04] | See you later? | 回见 |
[14:06] | – Yeah. – Come by any time. | -回见 -随时来找我 |
[14:07] | All right, pleasure. | 当然 好 |
[14:13] | A little razzle dazzle, | 办个小派对 |
[14:15] | some rah-rah energy, | 来点口号 |
[14:17] | the entire senior class is gonna give us a standing O. | 整个班都会为我们起立鼓掌的 |
[14:20] | Yeah, that’s not how high school works. | 那套对高中生可没什么用 |
[14:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:24] | You can’t do a cheer, Brett. | 你不能那么做 布莱特 |
[14:25] | They will either laugh right in your face | 那样的话他们不是当着你的面嘲笑你 |
[14:28] | or they will post your failure on Twitter | 就是把你的失败挂在推特上 |
[14:30] | and then good luck living that down | 接下来的一千年你都要 |
[14:31] | for the next millennium. | 背负这个耻辱 |
[14:32] | That’s what I’ve been telling her. | 我就是这么和她说的 |
[14:33] | Let’s just set up the training door | 那我们就把训练门放好 |
[14:35] | and, Cruz, you can Slamigan the hell out of it, | 克鲁兹 你用铤锤把他砸烂 |
[14:37] | and, Otis, you can work the robot gadget. | 奥蒂斯 你弄那个机器人小玩意 |
[14:40] | Kyojo. | 大宝贝 |
[14:42] | And then we turn on the ambo’s lights, | 然后我们把救护车的灯打开 |
[14:43] | we blare the horn a couple times, | 鸣几次笛 |
[14:45] | boom, boom, thank you for coming, | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[14:46] | and we’re out of there. | 然后就结束了 |
[14:47] | They’re 17, they’re not seven. | 他们17岁 不是7岁 |
[14:49] | You just need to know how to speak their language | 你得从表情包和短信上 |
[14:51] | with the memes and the texting. | 学会用他们的语言 |
[14:53] | See, my kids, they’re always saying things like | 我的孩子 他们就总是说什么 |
[14:55] | “B-T dubs” and “Lim-fow.” | “顺便” “笑卵掉”之类的 |
[14:59] | Lim-fow? | 笑卵掉 |
[15:00] | Yeah, “laughing my face off.” | 是啊 “笑得我脸都掉了” |
[15:02] | Yeah, that’s not what that means. | 其实不是那个意思 |
[15:05] | Food is what they’ll respond to. | 他们会对食物有反应的 |
[15:09] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:15] | *We are the CFD, so get on your feet* | *我们是芝加哥消防局 准备好* |
[15:18] | *Rise up, ’cause fire safety can’t be beat!* | *出发 因为消防安全神圣不可侵犯* |
[15:23] | No, Brett. Just no. | 不行 布莱特 不行 |
[15:25] | Looking for Chief Boden’s office. | 我找博登队长的办公室 |
[15:29] | It’s just, uh, down the hall. | 就在大厅那边 |
[15:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Here he comes now. Come on in, Detective. | 他来了 进来吧 警探 |
[15:41] | You have news for us? | 有什么消息吗 |
[15:42] | Just keeping you in the loop as promised. | 遵守承诺来向你们汇报最新情况 |
[15:44] | Fire Investigation’s still working the scene. | 火灾调查办公室还在调查现场 |
[15:46] | So far they’ve found a melted gas can | 目前他们在客厅 |
[15:48] | in the living room, | 找到了一个熔化的汽油罐 |
[15:49] | but can’t pull prints off it due to charring. | 但因为碳化已经提取不到指纹了 |
[15:51] | Security cameras caught someone | 监控拍到一个人 |
[15:52] | approaching the back of the building about | 大约在凌晨两点二十的时候 |
[15:53] | 2:20 am, ten minutes before the fire. | 就在火灾发生十分钟前走到大楼后方 |
[15:57] | He was wearing a backpack. | 他背着一个背包 |
[15:58] | – Big enough for a gas can? – Yeah. | -足够装下汽油罐吗 -是的 |
[16:00] | But he also wore a hoodie that obscured his face. | 但他还穿着连帽衫 遮住了他的脸 |
[16:02] | Still looking for eyewitnesses who might’ve seen the guy. | 还在寻找可能看到这个人的目击证人 |
[16:05] | Seems like you’re going about this backwards. | 你的调查方向似乎完全反了 |
[16:07] | Shouldn’t you just question Gordon Mayfield? | 你不应该讯问戈登·梅菲尔德吗 |
[16:09] | I did. He’s got a firm alibi. | 我问了 他有不在场证明 |
[16:11] | His sister and brother too. | 他妹和他哥也有 |
[16:12] | Nobody’s suggesting one of the Mayfields | 没人说是梅菲尔德家的人 |
[16:14] | put on a hoodie and set the fire. | 穿上连帽衫 放火的 |
[16:17] | They hired somebody. | 是他们雇人做的 |
[16:18] | Okay, but Gordon Mayfield strikes me | 好吧 但是我觉得戈登·梅菲尔德 |
[16:19] | as a pretty smart guy, | 是个很聪明的人 |
[16:21] | which makes me ask myself, | 这不禁让我自问 |
[16:22] | “Why would a guy that smart carry out a plan that dumb?” | “为什么一个如此聪明的人会想出如此蠢的计划” |
[16:25] | There are better ways to kill people. | 还有更好的杀人方法 |
[16:27] | He didn’t just want us dead. | 他不止想致我们于死地 |
[16:28] | He was trying to destroy the evidence we collected. | 还想摧毁我们收集的所有证据 |
[16:30] | And let’s not forget, | 而且别忘了 |
[16:30] | for a dumb plan, it nearly worked. | 这个愚蠢的计划差点成功了 |
[16:32] | These two barely got out alive. | 他们俩几乎葬身火海 |
[16:36] | Hey, you may be right. | 也许你们是对的 |
[16:38] | But Mayfield didn’t crack under questioning | 但梅菲尔德没有露出破绽 |
[16:40] | and now he’s lawyered up. | 现在他请了律师 |
[16:41] | I can’t go at him any harder | 我不能再盯着他不放 |
[16:43] | until I exhaust all other leads. | 除非我调查完手头的其他线索 |
[16:45] | What other leads? | 什么别的线索 |
[16:47] | You make occasional enemies in your line of work, don’t you? | 你做这份工作偶尔会树敌对吧 |
[16:51] | Weren’t you even in politics for a while? | 你之前还短暂地从过政吧 |
[16:53] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那些与这个没关系 |
[16:55] | And I understand you wrote a big exposé | 我知道你写过一篇报道 |
[16:57] | about a kingpin in the Sinaloa cartel? | 揭露锡那罗纳贩毒集团的主心骨 |
[17:00] | Four years ago. | 都四年前了 |
[17:01] | Still, I have to exhaust all possible scenarios. | 我还是要调查一下这些原因 |
[17:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:08] | We know who’s behind this. | 我们知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[17:09] | Casey, take it easy. | 凯西 别激动 |
[17:10] | Take it easy? We almost died. | 别激动 我们差点死了 |
[17:13] | Everything I own, my whole life, is ash. | 我所有的一切 我的整个人生都变成了灰烬 |
[17:18] | And this guy’s too scared of Mayfield’s lawyers | 而这个人因为太害怕梅菲尔德的律师们 |
[17:19] | to do anything about it. | 而选择无所作为 |
[17:30] | What about that voicemail I got? | 那我收到的语音留言怎么说 |
[17:32] | That was either a warning or a threat. | 那算不上警告也该是个威胁吧 |
[17:34] | It was an anonymous call | 那是个未知号码 |
[17:35] | that came from a blocked number. | 打来的匿名电话 |
[17:36] | Unless you can tell me who left it– | 除非你能告诉我是谁 |
[17:38] | It was someone who had inside information about Grandbrook, | 是知道格兰布鲁克内幕的人 |
[17:40] | probably an employee. | 也许是个员工 |
[17:41] | Look, I get your frustration. | 听着 我知道你很沮丧 |
[17:43] | I’m trying to get to the bottom of this | 我在努力查清楚一切 |
[17:45] | but you gotta let me do it my way. | 但你们得让我用我的方法来 |
[17:51] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联络 |
[18:01] | There you are, you poor thing. | 你在这啊 可怜的家伙 |
[18:04] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[18:05] | Let me give you a hand. | 让我帮你一把 |
[18:09] | Psst. | 喂 |
[18:10] | Oh, hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:14] | Thanks, honey. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[18:15] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[18:17] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[18:20] | Cindy… | 辛迪 |
[18:21] | It’s just the basics. | 只是些基本用品 |
[18:22] | There’s some clothes. Toothbrush. | 一些衣服 牙刷 |
[18:25] | – Razor. – This must’ve cost a fortune. | -剃须刀 -肯定花了不少钱吧 |
[18:27] | Yeah, don’t worry about that. | 没事 不用管钱的事 |
[18:29] | Some rich buddy of Severide’s | 西弗莱德认识的一个有钱人 |
[18:30] | dropped a fistful of C-notes in the boot, so. | 捐了不少钱 所以 |
[18:33] | What, are you passing the boot? | 什么 你们筹集的 |
[18:35] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[18:37] | Come on, Casey. | 别见外 凯西 |
[18:38] | Of course we’re gonna do that. | 我们当然要这么做 |
[18:42] | Well, I–I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[18:44] | You… | 你 |
[18:46] | You guys are the best. | 你们简直太好了 |
[18:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:52] | We got your back, brother. | 有我们在呢 老兄 |
[18:54] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[18:56] | what’d that Sergeant Friday have to say? | 那位星期五警长说什么了 |
[18:58] | He make an arrest yet? | 他抓到人了吗 |
[19:05] | Guess you just gotta be patient. | 看来你只能多点耐心了 |
[19:09] | No. | 不 |
[19:11] | I don’t. | 我没有耐心 |
[19:18] | I wanna go talk to the Mayfields myself. | 我想亲自和梅菲尔德谈谈 |
[19:22] | I wanna see them try to deny their involvement to my face. | 我想当面听他们否认自己参与了此事 |
[19:25] | They won’t talk to us again, Matt. | 他们不会再和我们谈了 马特 |
[19:27] | They’re pulling up the drawbridge. | 他们已经把唯一的吊桥收起来了 |
[19:33] | We can let Hollander do things his way, but… | 我们可以让霍兰德用他自己的方式行事 |
[19:37] | I have my own way of getting information. | 我有我自己获得信息的渠道 |
[19:41] | You need to look at the fire | 你去了解一下 |
[19:42] | that happened last week outside Indianapolis | 上周发生在印第安那波利斯外 |
[19:44] | at the Dunlap trailer village. | 邓拉普拖车村发生的火灾 |
[19:46] | You have no idea what you’ve done | 你根本不知道你的那篇文章 |
[19:48] | with that article of yours. | 都做了什么 |
[19:50] | You better start watching your back. | 你最好小心点 |
[19:53] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[19:56] | The Grandbrook company directory. | 《格兰布鲁克公司名录》 |
[19:58] | Every employee’s contact information. | 每位员工的联系方式都在上面 |
[20:01] | How’d you get that? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[20:03] | This is what I do. | 我就是干这行的 |
[20:07] | There’s almost 1,100 phone numbers listed here. | 这上面列着差不多1100个号码 |
[20:10] | We better go print it up. | 我们最好把它打印出来 |
[20:15] | What if we show them online videos | 不如我们给他们放一些网上的 |
[20:16] | where people get hurt | 关于人们受伤现场的视频 |
[20:17] | and describe how we would set up a rescue? | 然后描述一下我们如何展开营救行动 |
[20:19] | I saw this one yesterday | 我昨天就看见了一个 |
[20:20] | where this helicopter was dangling off | 一辆直升机悬停在 |
[20:22] | the side of a building. | 一栋大楼边上 |
[20:24] | I was like, “Whoa.” | 我当时还挺惊讶的 |
[20:25] | That was us. | 是我们 |
[20:26] | – For real? – Yeah, big time. | -真的 -没错 辉煌时刻 |
[20:29] | I couldn’t help overhearing about your presentation. | 我无意间听到了关于你们的展示 |
[20:31] | You should consider doing some cheers. | 你们可以考虑弄一些口号之类的 |
[20:34] | That would be amazing. | 效果一定会很惊人的 |
[20:36] | See? | 你们看 |
[20:37] | Ain’t happening, partner. | 不可能的 搭档 |
[20:40] | She told you to say that, didn’t she? | 她让你这么说的 是不是 |
[20:43] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你们 |
[20:45] | food is the key. | 食物才是关键 |
[20:47] | Taco Tuesday. | 玉米卷星期二 |
[20:48] | It’s a thing everyone loves. | 那可是人人都爱的东西 |
[20:49] | I don’t think our hearts are into this right now. | 我觉得我们对这个没兴趣 |
[20:51] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:52] | Let’s pick this up at Molly’s later. | 晚点在莫利酒吧再谈吧 |
[20:54] | All of my best ideas come | 我所有的好点子 |
[20:55] | between two and three drinks. | 都是在喝了两三杯时想出来的 |
[20:57] | Wait, wait. I have it. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[21:01] | We build an obstacle course, | 我们建一个越障训练场 |
[21:03] | “American Ninja Warrior” Style, | 像《美国忍者勇士》那样的风格 |
[21:05] | except we have stretcher races and a rope climb | 除了我们还有担架比赛和爬绳 |
[21:07] | and things we actually do to train. | 以及实战中会用到的技能 来训练他们 |
[21:10] | We could use the ladders on the ground | 我们可以用地上的梯子来进行 |
[21:11] | as, like, a high-knees section. | 高抬腿环节 |
[21:13] | – Yeah. – And a dummy drag. | -没错 -还可以拖假人 |
[21:15] | Put ’em in turnout coats to really wear them out. | 给他们穿上战斗服 让他们累趴下 |
[21:18] | There’s something here. | 这里有点东西 |
[21:21] | A class action lawsuit. | 然后惹上集体诉讼 |
[21:24] | Hey, you guys seen Stella? | 你们看见史黛拉了吗 |
[21:26] | She took off a little while ago. | 她不久前走了 |
[21:29] | We drinking tonight? | 今天晚上喝酒吗 |
[21:31] | Hell yeah we are. | 当然了 |
[21:40] | Hey, Stella. | 史黛拉 |
[21:42] | You know what I found in the back of my drawer? | 你知道我在抽屉后面发现了什么吗 |
[21:45] | That, um… | 那张 |
[21:47] | that CD you made for me. | 那张你给我做的CD |
[21:50] | The “Mad Mix,” You remember that? | 那张《疯狂混合》 你还记得吗 |
[21:52] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天哪 -没错 |
[21:54] | There was a lot | 上面有好多 |
[21:56] | of Justin Timberlake and Mario on there. | 贾斯汀·汀布莱克还有马里奥的歌 |
[21:57] | Oh, there was some Mary J. On there too. | 那上面还有一些玛丽·布莱姬的歌 |
[22:00] | Yeah, there was. | 确实 |
[22:02] | Soundtrack to some good times. | 音乐还真是让人想起一些美好时光 |
[22:05] | So true. | 正解 |
[22:07] | I, uh, I just gotta find my keys | 我 我只要找到钥匙 |
[22:08] | and then we should be good to go. | 我们就可以走了 |
[22:10] | Well… | 嗯 |
[22:12] | I’d be cool to hang here a little while longer. | 我在这里多待一会儿也很好啊 |
[22:14] | Well, aren’t we meeting Kim and Danielle? | 我们不是要去见金和丹妮尔吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah, but they can wait. | 是的 但是他们可以等等 |
[22:20] | Look, I was just thinking | 我只是在想 |
[22:23] | it’s our last night to hang together before I head back to Texas. | 这是我回德克萨斯前我们一起的最后一晚 |
[22:30] | Yeah, but you said you’d be back soon, right? | 对 但你说你很快就回来了 对吗 |
[22:33] | Like a month or two? | 只去一两个月 |
[22:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[22:40] | It’s just, um… | 只是 嗯 |
[22:43] | Look, uh, Stella… | 史黛拉 |
[22:45] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不打算骗你 |
[22:50] | Being with you has… | 和你在一起 |
[22:52] | has made me realize some things. | 让我意识到一些事情 |
[22:56] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[22:57] | Maybe the timing… wasn’t right for us back in the day. | 也许当年的时机…不是很合适 |
[23:02] | But the older I get, | 但是随着年纪的增长 |
[23:05] | the more I tend to realize that you can’t just wait… | 我越来越意识到你不能等着… |
[23:08] | for something you want. | 你想要的事情发生 |
[23:12] | You have to make it happen. | 你必须要付诸行动 |
[23:13] | Okay, Tyler– | 好吧 泰勒 |
[23:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:18] | Stella, I am in love with you. | 史黛拉 我爱上了你 |
[23:23] | Get out. | 出去 |
[23:26] | Come on, don’t– | 拜托 别 |
[23:28] | What I needed was a friend. | 我需要的是一个朋友 |
[23:30] | And you knew that. | 你知道的 |
[23:35] | What, is… this about Kelly? | 什么 是 因为凯利吗 |
[23:39] | Look, Stella, that guy’s got his thumb pressed down– | 史黛拉 那家伙满脑子只有… |
[23:40] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:05] | Should have guessed Martin Kleinschmidt | 应该猜到马丁·克莱因施密特 |
[24:07] | was gonna have a German accent. | 应该会有德国口音 |
[24:09] | Oh, hi–I’m sorry, | 喂 对不起 |
[24:11] | I think I have the wrong number. | 我可能打错电话了 |
[24:14] | Wasn’t sure if Leslie Butler was a man or a woman | 打之前不知道莱斯利·巴特勒是男是女 |
[24:17] | and I’m still not. | 打完还是不知道 |
[24:23] | I’m out of juice again. Can I borrow the cord? | 我又没电了 我能借一下充电线吗 |
[24:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | Listen to this. | 听这个 |
[24:34] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Gary Szyrski. | 这是加里·谢尔斯基的语音信箱 |
[24:36] | I’m either away from my desk or out of the office. | 我现在离开办公桌或者离开办公室了 |
[24:38] | Please leave me a message at the tone. | 请在嘟声后给我留言 |
[24:40] | Play the voicemail. | 播放那条语音留言 |
[24:43] | You need to look at the fire that happened last week | 你得看看上周在印第安纳波利斯城外 |
[24:45] | outside Indianapolis at the Dunlap trailer village. | 的邓拉普拖车村发生的火灾 |
[24:49] | You have no idea what you’ve done with that article of yours. | 你不知道你的那篇文章会带来怎样的后果 |
[24:52] | You better start watching your back. | 你最好小心点 |
[24:54] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[24:55] | Gary Szyrski, Director of Security. | 加里·谢尔斯基 安全总监 |
[24:58] | We got him. | 我们找到他了 |
[25:00] | I guess now we call Hollander, right? | 我们现在该打电话给霍兰德了吧 |
[25:04] | Right. Or… | 对 或者 |
[25:07] | Or maybe we dig a little deeper ourselves. | 或者我们自己再挖深一点 |
[25:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:13] | See what else we can learn about this Szyrski guy. | 看看我们还能挖到谢尔斯基的什么猛料 |
[25:16] | Help Hollander make a real case. | 让霍兰德能多掌握点证据 |
[25:22] | I told Casey he could stay with Trudy and me, | 我告诉凯西他可以来跟特鲁迪和我住一起 |
[25:24] | but he declined. | 但他拒绝了 |
[25:25] | It’s probably for the best. | 可能这样比较好 |
[25:26] | Trudy hates house guests. | 特鲁迪讨厌有人留宿 |
[25:28] | That poor guy. | 那个可怜的家伙 |
[25:29] | His life has been upended in more ways than one | 过去几个月 他的生活完全 |
[25:31] | the last few months. | 一团糟 |
[25:32] | Yeah, Chloe’s gonna help him put together an inventory | 克洛伊会帮他替保险公司 |
[25:34] | for the insurance company. | 出一份物品清单 |
[25:36] | Hey, how’s she doing? | 她最近怎么样 |
[25:38] | Pretty great, actually. | 说实话 特别好 |
[25:39] | The doctors gave her the okay to go back to work yesterday, | 昨天医生还同意让她回去工作了 |
[25:41] | one week ahead of schedule. | 比原计划还早了一周 |
[25:43] | She’s a toughie, that one. | 她是个硬骨头 |
[25:48] | Hey, I thought you weren’t coming in to work today. | 我以为你今天不会来上班了 |
[25:51] | Well, now I am. | 但我还是来了 |
[26:00] | I just really need to be here right now, okay? | 我现在特别需要待在这里 可以吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, sure, okay. | 当然可以 |
[26:34] | – Yeah? – Hey, um… | -有事吗 -你好 |
[26:37] | I’m here to talk to your dad. | 我是来找你爸爸的 |
[26:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[26:40] | Door for you. | 门口有人找你 |
[26:46] | Oh, great, hey. | 是你啊 你好 |
[26:47] | – Kelly. – Kelly, right. | -我是凯利 -对 凯利 |
[26:49] | Boat’s around the side in the garage. | 船在侧面的车库里 |
[26:51] | Let me show you. | 我带你去 |
[27:03] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -不错吧 -挺不错的 |
[27:03] | What do you think? – | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:06] | – It’s nice. – Yeah? | -特别好 -是吧 |
[27:09] | Yeah, that tarp you were talking about? | 对了 你之前提到的罩子 |
[27:11] | It did some good. | 看起来还挺不错 |
[27:13] | I’ll have to inspect the bilge, | 我想看下底舱 |
[27:15] | check for warping, but, yeah, she’s… | 检查下绞缆 但这船 |
[27:20] | she’s in pretty good condition. | 这船保养得挺好 |
[27:21] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:23] | Gonna need new varnish. | 要重新上一遍漆 |
[27:24] | – Okay. – Sanding, scraping… | -好的 -还要刮边 用砂纸打磨下 |
[27:26] | And, like you said, it’ll take some time. | 和你预期的一样 要花些时间 |
[27:29] | Which is fine by me. | 这我倒不介意 |
[27:32] | How ’bout 15 grand? | 一万五千刀可以吗 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 可以 |
[27:38] | Damn, I went too high, didn’t I? | 该死 我价出太高了吧 |
[27:39] | No, that sounds right. | 没有 挺合理的 |
[27:42] | – Good. – Thank you. | -好的 -没关系 |
[27:43] | Good. | 好 |
[27:46] | You said we were gonna get pizza. | 你说过我们晚上要吃披萨 |
[27:48] | Uh, no, I said you were getting pizza. | 不 我说的是你晚上吃披萨 |
[27:50] | Mandy and I have a dinner. | 曼蒂和我要一起吃晚饭 |
[27:51] | That’s not what you said. | 你之前不是这么说的 |
[27:53] | – Riley. – It’s not. | -莱利 -不是的 |
[27:56] | Excuse me a minute. Come on, come here. | 不好意思 稍等一下 过来 |
[28:19] | Sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[28:20] | He, uh–he likes to show off. | 他就喜欢瞎显摆 |
[28:21] | No | 没关系 |
[28:23] | – So when can you start? – Right away. | -那你什么时候可以开始 -现在就可以 |
[28:26] | Great. I’ll get you a key and the, uh, gate code | 太好了 我待会给你钥匙和大门的密码 |
[28:29] | and you can come and go when you want. | 你可以自由出入 |
[28:32] | And if Riley bothers you, just… | 如果莱利来烦你 |
[28:34] | – send him packing. – No, not a problem. | -就让他去整理房间 -没问题 |
[28:36] | – Okay. – Ready to go, babe? | -好的 -宝贝 可以走了吗 |
[28:37] | – See you. – Yeah. | -再见 -可以走了 |
[28:46] | 凯西建筑 改建 扩建 翻新 | |
[29:02] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[29:03] | Mr. Szyrski? | 是谢尔斯基先生吗 |
[29:04] | – Gary Szyrski? – No, no Gary here. | -加里·谢尔斯基 -这里没有叫加里的 |
[29:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | Do you happen to know where we could find him? | 你不会恰好知道我们能在哪找到他吧 |
[29:10] | Not here. | 反正不在这 |
[29:23] | 加里·谢尔斯基 芝加哥市 莱维特街北 2439号 | |
[29:28] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[29:42] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[29:51] | Where you going, Gary? | 加里 往哪跑啊 |
[29:57] | You’re not cops. | 你又不是警察 |
[29:58] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我干吗要什么都跟你说 |
[29:59] | Fine, let’s get the cops here. | 行 我们就把警察叫来 |
[30:01] | Go for it. | 去叫啊 |
[30:02] | I used to be one of them. | 我以前也是警察 |
[30:03] | I know all their tricks. | 我知道他们那些把戏 |
[30:05] | Gary… | 加里… |
[30:07] | Did you set fire to Matt’s apartment? | 是你在马特的公寓放的火吗 |
[30:10] | Why would you think that? | 你们为什么会这么想 |
[30:12] | Okay, I was trying to help you. | 我一直在努力帮你们 |
[30:15] | Ex-cop working security for the Mayfields. | 给梅菲尔兹做保安的前警察 |
[30:18] | Know enough about them to fear them… | 对他们足够了解以至于会害怕他们… |
[30:20] | Seems to me like you’re wrapped up in their schemes. | 在我看来你应该也在为他们出谋划策 |
[30:30] | You know I have a sick little girl? | 你知道我有个生病的小女儿 |
[30:32] | And medical bills, they pile up. | 还有成堆的医院账单 |
[30:35] | So when the Mayfields started offering me side jobs, | 所以当梅菲尔兹请我去做兼职时 |
[30:37] | you know, off-the-books stuff, I said yes. | 我同意了 你懂的 私下兼个职而已 |
[30:40] | Side jobs like making burned-out trailers disappear? | 这些兼职也包括让烧毁的拖车消失吗 |
[30:44] | That’s destruction of evidence. | 这是毁灭证据 |
[30:46] | If you’ll stoop to that level, | 你都堕落到这一步了 |
[30:47] | why not arson? | 纵火也没什么不可能的 |
[30:49] | I don’t hurt people. | 我不做害人的勾当 |
[30:53] | I made that clear to them. | 我跟他们说得很清楚 |
[30:58] | So who does Gordon Mayfield turn to | 那当活太脏你不愿意干的时候 |
[31:01] | when the job is too dirty for you? | 戈登·梅菲尔德会去找谁 |
[31:09] | Detroit, Cleveland, I don’t care where. | 底特律 克利夫兰 去哪都行 |
[31:11] | Just get out. | 快点滚吧 |
[31:15] | You can’t be in here. | 你们不能来这儿 |
[31:21] | Something else to hide, Gordon? | 还有什么要藏的吗 戈登 |
[31:23] | This is trespassing. | 你们这是非法入侵 |
[31:24] | We have you for arson, attempted murder, | 我们有你纵火 谋杀未遂 |
[31:26] | and a bunch of other crimes. | 和一大堆其他犯罪的证据 |
[31:27] | You can’t prove that I had anything | 你们什么都证明不了 |
[31:43] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[31:45] | You the one who torched my place? | 你就是烧了我家的那个人 |
[31:49] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[31:54] | – Police! – Chicago PD, nobody move. | -警察 -芝加哥警察 谁都不许动 |
[31:56] | What, nothing to say? | 怎么 没话可说了 |
[31:57] | All right, Casey. All right. | 好了 凯西 好了 |
[31:58] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[32:03] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:04] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 但你说的每一句话都将作为 |
[32:06] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[32:08] | I’m gonna need statements from everyone. | 我要给所有人录口供 |
[32:10] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[32:12] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你一切 |
[32:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:33] | You know, this looks like a lot of fun and all, | 你知道吗 这看起来好玩极了 |
[32:36] | but how is this supposed to tell kids | 但是我们要怎么让孩子们了解 |
[32:37] | about the fire service? | 消防服务业 |
[32:39] | It’s edu-tainment. | 这是寓教于乐 |
[32:40] | We wear them out, | 我们先让他们累趴下 |
[32:42] | and then Foster and I do a non-cheer presentation | 然后我和福斯特会做个没有口号的 |
[32:45] | about careers in fire service. | 关于消防人员职业生涯的演示 |
[32:47] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[32:49] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[33:00] | “Lincoln Park Senior Center.” | 林肯公园老人[也指高中生]中心 |
[33:09] | The seniors of Lincoln Park? | 林肯公园的老人们 |
[33:11] | That’s us! | 就是我们 |
[33:13] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[33:16] | What are we doing here? | 我们到这儿来干什么 |
[33:17] | Fire safety class for seniors. | 给老人们上的消防安全课 |
[33:30] | We are the CFD | 我们是芝加哥消防局 |
[33:32] | So get on your feet | 请振作精神听我说 |
[33:34] | Rise up, ’cause fire safety… | 立正 因为消防安全… |
[33:38] | Can’t be beat | 不可忘 |
[33:40] | Taco bar, ladies and gentlemen. | 墨西哥卷饼吧 女士们先生们 |
[33:42] | Right this way, free tacos. | 就在这边 免费的墨西哥卷饼 |
[33:44] | Come on in if you’re hungry. | 饿了就过来吃吧 |
[33:46] | How are you, Lorene? Morty? | 你们好吗 洛琳 莫蒂 |
[33:47] | Hi, Randy. | 你好 兰迪 |
[33:48] | How are you, Hank? Lucy? | 你们好吗 汉克 露西 |
[33:50] | Feed ’em some tacos, | 请他们吃些墨西哥卷饼 |
[33:52] | show ’em a fire safety video, ship ’em back home. | 放一段消防安全录像 然后送他们回家 |
[33:56] | Did you know all this time | 你一直都知道 |
[33:58] | that the seniors were actual seniors? | “高中生”其实是指老人吗 |
[34:00] | Yeah. They come every few years. | 是的 他们每隔几年都会来一次 |
[34:01] | Hi, Nancy. | 你好 南茜 |
[34:17] | You looking for your dad? | 在找你爸爸吗 |
[34:19] | Oh, no, he’s out with his girlfriend. | 不 他在和他的女朋友一起 |
[34:26] | – Grab a scraper. – This thing? | -帮我拿个刮刀 -这个吗 |
[34:33] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[34:35] | We gotta scrape all the crud off. | 我们得把所有的碎屑挂掉 |
[34:38] | Nice and gentle, like that. | 慢慢地 像这样 |
[34:44] | Just keep it flat. | 要平推 |
[34:48] | – Is this good? – Yeah. | -这样行吗 -嗯 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:42] | You spend a lifetime collecting stuff, | 这一辈子收藏购置 |
[35:45] | hauling it around from one place to another, | 从一个地方搬到另一个地方 |
[35:47] | then, in a matter of minutes… | 然后 不消一会儿 |
[35:51] | what I’ve got left doesn’t fill a cardboard box. | 我剩余的东西都装不进一个纸板箱 |
[35:56] | It’s just stuff, Matt. | 这都是身外之物 马特 |
[35:58] | There’s more to it. | 不仅如此 |
[36:00] | It’s not just stuff. | 这不仅仅只是身外之物 |
[36:02] | It’s time and memories and… | 还有我过去四年来… |
[36:10] | I spent the last four years here. | 在这里的时间和回忆 |
[36:14] | A lot happened inside these walls. | 这个地方里发生了好多事 |
[36:19] | I’m sorry I brought all this dirty business to your doorstep. | 我很抱歉将这么肮脏的事带到了你的家中 |
[36:24] | Don’t be. | 不要这样说 |
[36:27] | We did a good thing here. | 我们一起做了很多好事 |
[36:29] | We did. | 是的 |
[36:36] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[36:40] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[36:42] | Zurich. | 苏黎世 |
[36:44] | For an assignment. | 字幕 |
[36:45] | It came up fast. These things usually do. | 临时的事 这种事都这样 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:49] | Great, that’s… that’s great. | 很好…很好 |
[36:52] | It is. | 的确 |
[36:54] | What’s not so great is | 不好的是 |
[36:56] | cutting our time together short. | 我们这么快就要分开了 |
[37:00] | I wish there’d been more of it. | 真希望能再多和你一起 |
[37:03] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[37:09] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 |
[37:11] | I think you should take this stuff, | 我觉得这个应该交给你 |
[37:13] | put it somewhere safe, | 你好好收起来 |
[37:15] | and then… forget about it. | 然后…忘记这一切 |
[37:20] | Now’s the time | 现在你该 |
[37:22] | to make new memories. | 创造些新的回忆 |
[37:24] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[37:28] | Have fun? | 好好玩 |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:31] | You’re a fun person, Matt Casey. | 你是一个好玩的人 马特·凯西 |
[37:34] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[38:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:11] | You were right about Tyler. | 你之前说得关于泰勒的话没错 |
[38:19] | Yeah, apparently I’m the idiot. | 显然我是个笨蛋 |
[38:22] | You’re not an idiot. | 你不是个笨蛋 |
[38:24] | Here’s the thing, Kelly. | 是这样的 凯利 |
[38:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[38:29] | It was never about Tyler. | 这从来都与泰勒无关 |
[38:35] | You’ve been pushing me away ever since your dad died. | 自从你父亲死后 你就一直在把我推开 |
[38:38] | And I’ve done everything I can | 我已经做了我该做的一切 |
[38:40] | to be there for you, | 陪在你身边 |
[38:43] | to try and make this work. | 想要努力维持 |
[38:45] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[38:47] | it hasn’t changed anything. | 却什么也改变不了 |
[38:50] | Your jealousy… | 你的嫉妒 |
[38:53] | The way you keep shutting me out. | 你一直把我推开 |
[39:00] | You’re going down some dark hole | 你正在某个黑洞中越陷越深 |
[39:03] | and I know what that looks like, | 我知道那种感觉 |
[39:04] | because I’ve been there before with Grant. | 因为我以前和格兰特就是这样 |
[39:10] | And maybe you want me to keep showing up… | 也许你希望我能一直出现 |
[39:14] | to somehow pull you out of this, | 一直把你拉出来 |
[39:18] | but I have been the lifeline for a drowning man, | 但我曾经做过一个溺水之人的救生索 |
[39:21] | and I will never do that again. | 我不要再这么做了 |
[39:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:37] | But I can’t be with you anymore. | 但我不能再和你一起了 |