时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[00:05] | I mean, you, maybe. | 我是说 你觉得是朋友 |
[00:07] | But he’s got his eye on more. | 但他想要更多 |
[00:09] | Now just so you know, Kelly, | 听好了 凯利 |
[00:10] | I’ll never be out of her life. | 我永远不会离开她的生活 |
[00:12] | He lifted an entire chimney up | 他独自抬起了 |
[00:15] | – by himself. – Really? | -整个烟囱 -真的吗 |
[00:17] | – They weren’t there. – Work with us, Cruz. | -他们不在现场 -配合点 科鲁兹 |
[00:18] | We’re trying to make you look good | 我们是帮你 |
[00:19] | in front of your lady. | 在你的女人面前长脸 |
[00:20] | He doesn’t need any help on that front. | 在你的女人面前长脸 |
[00:23] | It’s been a while since Gabby and I split up. | 我和加比分手之后已经有一段时间了 |
[00:25] | Remember Naomi Graham? | 你还记得内奥米·格拉哈姆吗 |
[00:27] | I was thinking I’d give her a call. | 我想我要给她打个电话 |
[00:28] | This thing with Grandbrook Trailers? | 我觉得格兰布鲁克拖车的事 |
[00:30] | I don’t think it’s over. | 还没有结束 |
[00:31] | I’d like to come along, | 我想跟你去 |
[00:33] | if you think you could use some help. | 如果你觉得需要帮忙的话 |
[00:38] | Which means Grandbrook repackaged their inventory, | 这意味着格兰布鲁克重新打包了库存 |
[00:41] | shipped the stock to Indiana | 运到了印第安纳州 |
[00:43] | using a shell company as camouflage, | 用了一个空壳公司来伪装 |
[00:45] | and just, what? | 然后呢 |
[00:47] | Unloaded them, consumer safety be damned? | 卸货 消费者的安全就完蛋了 |
[00:51] | Looks that way to me. | 我觉得是这样 |
[00:52] | These people must be dead inside. | 这些人的心肯定是黑的 |
[00:54] | No conscience. | 一点良心都没有 |
[00:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:56] | It’s pretty dark. | 是很黑暗 |
[00:57] | This is why I got into journalism. | 所以我才干了记者这行 |
[00:59] | It’s not chasing a story, which is… | 不是为了追踪一个故事… |
[01:01] | okay, yeah, that is what it is. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[01:02] | But! | 但是 |
[01:04] | I love taking down these untouchable bastards. | 我喜欢搞垮这些可恶的混蛋 |
[01:09] | You always wanted to be a reporter? | 你一直都很想当个记者吗 |
[01:11] | No. | 不 |
[01:13] | I got recruited to run cross-country at Mizzou. | 我是因为洲际越野赛被密苏里哥伦比亚大学录取的 |
[01:16] | Took Journalism 101 for an easy A and got hooked. | 上新闻学课轻易地取得了A 就迷上了这行 |
[01:21] | My parents wanted to murder me. | 我父母想杀了我 |
[01:22] | “Journalism’s dying. There’s no jobs,” But… | “新闻业快完了 你会没活干的” 但… |
[01:26] | Whatever, I never listened to anything they said. | 无所谓 反正我从来没听话过 |
[01:30] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[01:31] | I gotta get a move on. | 我得走了 |
[01:33] | I’m on shift in eight hours. | 八小时后得上班 |
[01:35] | Well, the last bite’s mine. | 最后一口归我了 |
[01:38] | I’ll have to be quicker next time. | 下次我会动作更快的 |
[01:39] | No chance. | 想都别想 |
[02:01] | Those are the best. | 那些最好了 |
[02:02] | Is there any place you can get those | 除了供应处还有哪里 |
[02:04] | besides the commissary? | 可以买到吗 |
[02:06] | The guy at the register is such a weirdo. | 登记处的那家伙太奇葩了 |
[02:09] | Oh, that’s Dennis. | 那是丹尼斯 |
[02:10] | You know, if you ask him to explain the difference | 如果你让他解释一下 |
[02:13] | between the inner layer and the outer shell of bunker gear, | 消防装备的内里和外层的区别的话 |
[02:16] | he’ll love you forever. | 他就会很爱你了 |
[02:17] | He might even give you a fleece on the house. | 可能还会给你算便宜点 |
[02:19] | That’s good to know. | 真不错 |
[02:21] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:23] | I’ll see you two out there. | 回头见 |
[02:30] | How did it all go? | 你还好吗 |
[02:32] | Good. I took the rest of Benny’s stuff | 挺好 我周六把本尼剩下的东西 |
[02:34] | to Goodwill on Saturday, | 都拿去捐了 |
[02:36] | then spent yesterday on the couch. | 昨天一天都窝在沙发上 |
[02:41] | Hey, so the Blackhawks are at home tomorrow night. | 明天晚上黑鹰队打主场 |
[02:43] | What do you say we go to a game? | 我们去看球赛怎么样 |
[02:45] | Get some dinner first? | 一起先去吃个饭 |
[02:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -可以吗 |
[02:49] | Well, actually, I was gonna ask you | 其实我也正准备 |
[02:50] | about tomorrow too. | 问你明天的安排呢 |
[02:52] | Tyler texted me. | 泰勒给我发了短信 |
[02:53] | – Tyler. – And he’s in town. | -泰勒 -他在城里 |
[02:54] | He’s, uh, he’s trying to close a deal | 他正在处理那个 |
[02:56] | on that football prospect, | 橄榄球的合同 |
[02:58] | and so I was thinking that we could all | 所以我在想我们可以 |
[03:00] | go out, get drinks, dinner, whatever. | 一起出去吃点东西 喝点东西什么的 |
[03:03] | I–I’m telling you, Kelly. | 真的 凯利 |
[03:05] | You’d like him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[03:06] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[03:09] | Seriously, you’re still hung up on this? | 说真的 你还抓着不放吗 |
[03:22] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:23] | Yeah, everything’s perfect. | 没事 |
[03:33] | – No. – Speak! | -不 -叫 |
[03:34] | Guys, stop. | 你们别逗了 |
[03:36] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[03:38] | No barking. There’s no barking. | 不许叫 不可以叫 |
[03:42] | Chief. | 队长 |
[03:43] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[03:44] | This is a firehouse, not a kennel. | 这里是消防局 不是狗窝 |
[03:47] | But here’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[03:48] | Look, Tuesday’s got separation anxiety, | 星期二有分离焦虑 |
[03:50] | which sounds crazy, but is a very real thing, | 听起来不可理喻 但这是真的 |
[03:52] | especially in purebreds. | 特别是纯种狗 |
[03:54] | But I’ve got her on the waitlist | 它已经在我能承担的宠物看护服务 |
[03:56] | for an affordable doggy daycare. | 候补名单上了 |
[03:58] | – And– – Ritter. | -所以… -里特 |
[04:03] | She is about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 它是我见过最可爱的小家伙了 |
[04:06] | You can go ahead and take her off that waitlist. | 你可以取消申请了 |
[04:09] | She can stay any time she likes. | 它可以随时在这待着 |
[04:12] | You know, we haven’t had a breath of fresh air since Pouch. | 自从旺发后我们没再有新成员了 |
[04:14] | There was Mr. Sprinkle– | 那是斯宾克先生 |
[04:17] | You know, firehouses and Dalmatians, | 知道吗 消防队和斑点狗 |
[04:18] | they go together like… | 真是绝配 |
[04:21] | cookies and milk. | 就像曲奇饼和牛奶 |
[04:23] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[04:26] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:27] | Okay, hold on. I’ll put you on speaker phone. | 等等 我把电话公放 |
[04:28] | Hey, guys, guys. Listen up. | 大伙 大伙 听着 |
[04:30] | What’s up, 51? | 你们好吗 51局的各位 |
[04:31] | – Hey, Chloe. – Hey. | -克洛伊 你好 -你们好 |
[04:33] | Hey, so I’m on 57 out by the Walmart | 我在57高速附近的沃尔玛 |
[04:36] | and there’s a pastry shop that just opened up one exit away. | 下个出口那开了一家新的糕点店 |
[04:39] | Would anyone like to get their order in? | 有人想吃什么吗 |
[04:40] | Because I’m delivering. | 我带过来哦 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:45] | She can’t hear all of you at the same time. | 你们一窝蜂说她听不清楚 |
[04:47] | – One at a time– – Okay, okay, okay. | -一个个来 -好好好 |
[04:48] | I got scone, turnover, eclairs… | 这有司康饼 馅饼 手指泡芙 |
[04:51] | Now what is this guy doing? | 这家伙在干什么 |
[04:53] | Oh, my– | 天哪 |
[04:55] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[04:58] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[05:02] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[05:05] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[05:06] | Engine 51, multiple vehicle accident, Highway 57, | 51号水罐车 57高速多车相撞 |
[05:11] | mile marker 19. | 19英里标志牌处 |
[05:36] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[05:54] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[05:57] | Guys, let’s get the jaws over here. | 大伙 把虎钳拿来 |
[05:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[06:02] | Come on, Chloe, come on. | 拜托 克洛伊 你在哪 |
[06:05] | We will take care of you, okay? | 我们会照顾你的 |
[06:10] | Hey, hey, buddy. You okay? | 兄弟 你还好吗 |
[06:11] | – It’s just a cut. – Let me see. | -只是被划伤了而已 -让我看看 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, you’ll be fine. | 是的 你会没事的 |
[06:16] | Just keep pressure on it. | 按住伤口 |
[06:17] | Go see the paramedics. | 去找医护人员 |
[06:18] | Make sure you don’t need stitches. | 一定要缝针 |
[06:19] | Hey, you haven’t seen a, uh, | 你有没有看到 |
[06:21] | brunette in a blue SUV? | 开着SUV的黑发姑娘 |
[06:22] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 |
[06:24] | Chloe! Chloe! | 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[06:26] | Get some cribbing here to stabilize this truck! | 快拿支架撑住这卡车 |
[06:28] | – Don’t let it tip over. – Copy that. | -别让车倒了 -收到 |
[06:32] | Hey, you all right in there? Okay, just take it easy… | 你还好吗 好 慢慢来 |
[06:35] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[06:36] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[06:37] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[06:38] | Oh, gosh! | 天哪 |
[06:44] | All right, Ritter, hit it! | 行了 里特 喷水吧 |
[06:48] | Man the crosslay. | 拿稳交叉捻 |
[06:53] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:00] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[07:01] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[07:02] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[07:05] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[07:08] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[07:09] | Chloe. Baby. | 克洛伊 宝贝 |
[07:11] | Come on, baby. Talk to me. | 醒过来 宝贝 回应我 |
[07:15] | Kidd, we need the jaws. | 孩子 我们得用虎钳 |
[07:16] | Tony, cutters and rams too. Hurry! | 托尼 还需要切割机和支撑杆 快 |
[07:18] | – Copy that. – Cruz. Cruz. | -收到 -克鲁兹 克鲁兹 |
[07:20] | Stand back. Stand back. | 后退 后退 |
[07:24] | Her pulse is barely there. | 她的脉搏很微弱 |
[07:26] | Okay, let’s hurry then. | 那我们加快速度 |
[07:28] | Hang in there, baby. Hang in there. | 坚持住 宝贝 坚持住 |
[07:33] | All right, Casey. | 好了 凯西 |
[07:34] | Chief, we’re gonna need a Medevac. | 局长 我们需要直升机救援 |
[07:36] | Battalion 25 to Main. | 25大队呼叫总部 |
[07:38] | Requesting one Medevac helicopter | 需要一架直升机救援 |
[07:40] | for one female red. | 一名女性生命垂危 |
[07:43] | We’ll make a landing zone | 降落区域 |
[07:44] | at the north end of the accident scene. | 在车祸现场的北侧 |
[07:46] | Copy that, Battalion 25. | 收到 25大队 |
[07:57] | Hey, hey, back up. Back up. | 后退 后退 |
[07:58] | Let ’em work. Let ’em work, Cruz. | 交给他们 交给他们 |
[08:08] | Let’s get a back board. | 拿个担架来 |
[08:11] | – Seatbelt… – You’re all right. | -安全带 -没事的 |
[08:13] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[08:14] | All right, let’s get her. | 好了 我们把她就出来 |
[08:18] | Watch her head. | 小心她的头 |
[08:20] | It’s okay, baby. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事了 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[08:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[08:32] | Okay, on three. | 听我数到三 |
[08:33] | – One, two, three. – It’s okay, baby, we got you. | -一 二 三 -放心宝贝 有我们在 |
[08:39] | Let’s move it. | 我们走 |
[08:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 出发 |
[08:55] | Hang in there, baby, okay? You’re gonna be all right. | 坚持住 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[09:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:20] | Let’s assist any way that we can. | 尽我们所能提供帮助 |
[09:22] | Make sure these people are taken care of. | 确保照顾好这些人 |
[09:24] | – Casey, cover for me. – Copy that, Chief. | -凯西 你来负责 -收到 队长 |
[09:26] | Joe. | 乔 |
[09:28] | Come on. | 振作起来 |
[09:29] | I’ll drive you to Med. | 我开车带你去医院 |
[09:39] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[09:39] | – Yes? – A woman was air-lifted in, | -怎么了 -一名飞机送过来的女性 |
[09:41] | Chloe Allen? | 叫克洛伊·艾伦 |
[09:42] | She was in pretty bad shape. | 她的情况很糟糕 |
[09:43] | Are you family? | 你是家属吗 |
[09:44] | No, I’m, uh… | 不是 我是… |
[09:46] | Uh, we’re the ones who, uh… | 我们是… |
[09:48] | She’s a friend of the firehouse. | 她是消防局的老朋友 |
[09:50] | She’s here, but I’m afraid I don’t have an update. | 她在这里 但是我没有什么最新进展 |
[09:52] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 有消息的话我告诉你 |
[09:53] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[09:56] | So Joe, | 乔 |
[09:58] | does Chloe have any family that we should… | 克洛伊我们能告知的… |
[10:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:03] | I haven’t met them. | 我从没见过他们 |
[10:04] | It’s still so… | 这太… |
[10:06] | I… | 我… |
[10:07] | I can call the office, | 我可以给她的办公室打电话 |
[10:08] | see if they can alert them. | 看看能不能通知她的家人 |
[10:10] | Oh, God, I’m so stupid. | 天啊 我太蠢了 |
[10:11] | That’s the first thing I should have done. | 我第一时间就应该打电话 |
[10:12] | Joe… | 乔 |
[10:13] | Just call her office. | 打电话吧 |
[10:20] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[10:22] | We get an update? | 有最新情况吗 |
[10:24] | Joe is trying to contact her family | 乔在尝试联系她的家人 |
[10:25] | but so far no word on her condition. | 现在还不知道她怎么样了 |
[10:27] | Highway’s moving again. | 高速公路重新开放了 |
[10:29] | I took the rigs out of service. | 我把所有车暂停出勤了 |
[10:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:31] | We’ll just park it here and wait for news. | 我们就在这里静候佳音 |
[10:36] | Too many trips to this waiting room lately. | 最近老来这个候诊室 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Agreed. | 没错 同意 |
[10:44] | Hey, Chap. | 神父 |
[10:45] | Is everyone okay? Uh… | 大家还好吗 |
[10:47] | It’s Joe Cruz’s girlfriend. | 是乔·克鲁兹的女朋友 |
[10:48] | She’s in critical. | 她情况危急 |
[10:50] | It was a highway accident. | 高速公路事故 |
[10:51] | Okay. I’ll see if I can get an update. | 好吧 我去看看有没有最新消息 |
[10:54] | Chaplain. | 神父 |
[10:54] | Her name is Chloe Allen. | 她叫克洛伊·艾伦 |
[11:00] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[11:03] | Is Chloe okay? | 克洛伊还好吗 |
[11:06] | We’re waiting on more information. | 我们还在等消息 |
[11:08] | I, um… | 我… |
[11:10] | I talked to Gayle in the office | 我和她办公室的盖尔说过了 |
[11:11] | and, uh, she’s gonna call Chloe’s mom and dad. | 她会通知克洛伊的父母 |
[11:13] | Turns out she knows them pretty well. | 原来她对他们很了解 |
[11:15] | They’re up in Evanston. | 他们在埃文斯顿 |
[11:18] | Hey, listen. | 听我说 |
[11:20] | Look, I know I don’t know Chloe that well. | 我知道我不太了解克洛伊 |
[11:21] | But I know in my heart of hearts | 但我心里明白 |
[11:23] | she’s gonna make it. | 她会没事的 |
[11:25] | She’s wonderful and she’s gonna make it. | 她是个好人 她会没事的 |
[11:29] | Okay, so I just found out | 我刚刚发现 |
[11:30] | Ms. Allen has an intracerebral bleed. | 艾伦小姐有脑出血 |
[11:32] | We’re rushing her into emergency surgery | 我们马上给她做紧急手术 |
[11:34] | – on the third floor… – Okay. | -在三层 -好的 |
[11:54] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[11:56] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:57] | You come through this, you hear me? | 你坚持住 你听到了吗 |
[11:59] | You come through this | 你坚持住 |
[12:00] | and you come back to me, okay? | 然后回到我身边 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause you’re the best thing that’s happened to me | 因为你是我这么久以来 |
[12:03] | in a really long time, all right? | 遇见过最好的礼物 |
[12:05] | Just please. | 求求你 |
[12:05] | – Step back, sir. – Just come back to me, please, okay? | -后退 先生 -求求你回到我身边 |
[12:07] | Step back. | 后退 |
[12:23] | How’s it looking? | 情况怎么样 |
[12:28] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[12:30] | We’ll stay here as long as you like. | 我们在这儿陪你 |
[12:39] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:41] | Get back to 51, and… | 你们回队里去 |
[12:43] | put the rigs back in service. I’ll, uh… | 恢复所有车的出勤 |
[12:45] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 有新消息了我打电话通知你们 |
[12:49] | Are you sure, Joe? | 你确定吗 乔 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[12:52] | Yeah, it’s, uh… | 这… |
[12:53] | Does Chicago no good for the best firefighters | 要是最好的消防员们都在这儿等着 |
[12:55] | in the city to be waiting around here. | 芝加哥就不安全了 |
[12:58] | Okay, but the moment you hear anything… | 好吧 一旦有了最新进展 |
[13:00] | Let us know. | 马上告诉我们 |
[13:02] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:05] | 81. | 81队 |
[13:13] | She’ll get through this. | 她会挺过去的 |
[13:21] | We’re looking for Chloe Allen. | 我们找克洛伊·艾伦 |
[13:23] | Let me just check and see where they’ve taken her. | 我来查一下看看他们把她送到哪儿了 |
[13:27] | Earl and Janine? | 是厄尔和简妮吗 |
[13:29] | Yes? | 你是 |
[13:31] | I’m Joe Cruz. | 我是乔·克鲁兹 |
[13:32] | I’m a friend of your daughter’s. | 我是你们女儿的朋友 |
[13:34] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[13:34] | Chloe’s been talking about you nonstop. | 克洛伊一直跟我们说起你 |
[13:43] | – Please have a seat. – Okay. | -请坐 -好 |
[13:49] | 急诊 病人入口 | |
[13:50] | Let’s run by Panera on the way back | 我们回去的路上去趟帕内拉 |
[13:51] | and pick up sandwiches for everyone. | 给大家买点三明治吧 |
[13:53] | We hadn’t had breakfast since, uh… | 我们都没吃过早饭… |
[13:55] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[13:58] | Dr. Enright. | 恩赖特医生 |
[14:03] | I’ll be in the back checking supplies. | 我先回车上检查一下医疗用品 |
[14:07] | Hey, listen, I’m glad I ran into you. | 真高兴能遇到你 |
[14:08] | I don’t normally work at Chicago Med. | 我平常都不在芝加哥医院工作 |
[14:10] | You’re at Lakeshore. | 你在湖滨医院 |
[14:11] | Since I became the dean of the medical school | 自从我成了西北大学医学院的院长以后 |
[14:13] | at Northwestern, they want me to expand my scope. | 他们希望我能拓展一下业务范围 |
[14:16] | Dean? | 院长 |
[14:18] | Wow, congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[14:20] | That’s… | 这真是… |
[14:22] | Congratulations. | 还是祝贺你 |
[14:25] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[14:27] | I was heartened to see you in a paramedic’s uniform. | 看到你穿着急救人员的制服我有点激动 |
[14:30] | Many men and women in your situation | 很多和你有类似经历的人 |
[14:33] | would have run away from a medical career. | 都会远离医疗行业 |
[14:37] | Caring for patients is what I love doing. | 我喜欢照顾病人 |
[14:40] | That never changed. | 这一点绝不会改变 |
[14:44] | I was the dissenting vote on your expulsion. | 开除你时 我投了反对票 |
[14:47] | I recognized then, as I do now… | 我那时候就知道 现在也一样 |
[14:49] | you were caring for your mother. | 你当时在照顾你妈妈 |
[14:52] | Burning a candle at both ends. | 为此消耗了很多精力 |
[14:55] | The board failed to take those circumstances into account. | 但董事会并没有考虑到这些情况 |
[15:02] | Thank you for saying so. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:03] | But I’ve put all of that behind me. | 但我早就把这些事抛在脑后了 |
[15:06] | And I’m… | 而且我… |
[15:08] | I’m great now. | 我现在很好 |
[15:13] | I would like you to consider re-enrolling. | 我希望你能考虑重新入学 |
[15:17] | We meed more doctors with your kind of passion. | 我们需要更多像你这样有热情的医生 |
[15:21] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[15:22] | Then come see me in my office. | 然后到我办公室来见我 |
[15:36] | You heard that. | 你都听到了 |
[15:41] | What’d you think? | 你怎么想 |
[15:45] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[15:46] | you have a lot to consider. | 你有很多事要考虑 |
[16:07] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[16:09] | Chloe’s out of surgery and in recovery. | 克洛伊已经做完手术了并且正在康复中 |
[16:11] | We were able to decrease the swelling | 我们可以减轻她大脑周围 |
[16:13] | in the area around her brain, | 区域的肿胀情况 |
[16:14] | and her O2 stats and blood pressure | 她的血氧饱和度和血压 |
[16:16] | are stabilized and normal. | 也趋于稳定和正常了 |
[16:17] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[16:19] | Can we see her? | 我们能看看她吗 |
[16:21] | Let’s wait a couple hours until the anesthesia… | 再等几个小时 等麻醉… |
[16:23] | Please, Dr. Keathley, | 拜托 基思利医生 |
[16:25] | these are Chloe’s parents. | 这是克洛伊的父母 |
[16:27] | They didn’t get to see her before the accident. | 他们在意外之前没机会见到她 |
[16:29] | Even a few minutes | 即使在她睡着的时候 |
[16:31] | while she sleeps would… | 见她几分钟 |
[16:33] | do them a world of good. | 也会让他们感觉好很多 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | Just a few minutes. | 就看几分钟 |
[16:39] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:43] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:49] | Chaplain? Uh, Kyle? | 凯尔神父 |
[16:53] | That was a very nice thing that you did. | 你刚才真是做了件大好事 |
[16:55] | Always here to help. | 我就是来这儿帮忙的 |
[17:01] | – I’m gonna go call the guys. – Sure thing. | -我去给兄弟们打电话 -去吧 |
[17:10] | Yeah, great. | 是的 太好了 |
[17:12] | Good news, everyone. | 大家听着 有好消息 |
[17:13] | Chloe is out of surgery and in stable condition. | 克洛伊的手术做完了 现在情况稳定 |
[17:16] | – Thank God. – What do you think, Captain? | -感谢上帝 -你觉得怎么样 队长 |
[17:19] | Ready to go back into service? | 可以回去工作了吗 |
[17:20] | After that news? Hell yeah. | 听到这个消息 当然可以 |
[17:23] | I’ll call it in. | 我去叫他们进来 |
[17:28] | Hey. You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | The powers that be at Grandbrook | 格兰布鲁克的经营者 |
[17:33] | have agreed to a sit-down interview. | 同意接受采访了 |
[17:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:37] | It’s this family-run thing. | 它是个家族企业 |
[17:39] | Two brothers and a sister. | 由两兄弟和妹妹经营 |
[17:40] | And all three asked for me directly. | 他们三个人都邀请我亲自采访 |
[17:43] | Is that a good thing? | 这真的是件好事 |
[17:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:45] | I’m trying to figure out their angle. | 我正在考虑采访的角度 |
[17:48] | Do you think you could come? | 你能来吗 |
[17:50] | I could really use your fire expertise | 我很需要你的消防专业知识 |
[17:52] | if they try to gang up on me. | 以免他们联合起来糊弄我 |
[17:54] | Yeah, sure. What time? | 好 几点 |
[17:55] | – 2:00? – I’ll be there. | -两点吧 -到时见 |
[17:57] | I’ll text you the details. | 具体细节我短信发给你 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:00] | I’m really liking this dynamic duo thing we got going. | 我挺喜欢咱俩这种活力双人组的感觉 |
[18:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:14] | Have you talked to Cruz? | 你和克鲁兹谈了吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah, he seemed pretty upbeat. | 谈了 他看起来情绪不错 |
[18:19] | I told him to take the rest of the shift. | 我让他今天歇班了 |
[18:21] | Stay at Med. | 守在医院那边 |
[18:23] | That’s great. | 挺好 |
[18:26] | Kelly… | 凯利 |
[18:27] | This morning, if I got defensive, | 今天早上 我如果表现得过于戒备 |
[18:30] | it’s just because… | 那只是因为 |
[18:32] | Tyler! | 泰勒 |
[18:37] | What are you… | 你怎么 |
[18:39] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[18:40] | Yeah, well, you never responded | 你一直没回 |
[18:41] | to my text about dinner, so… | 我邀请你吃晚饭的短信 所以 |
[18:43] | I just figured I’d swing by. | 我就想着来看看 |
[18:45] | Right. | 好啊 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:49] | How’s it going, man? | 你怎么样 哥们 |
[18:51] | All good. | 挺好 |
[18:54] | So are we on for tomorrow or what? | 那么明天晚上能不能来 |
[18:57] | Uh, well, um, | 这个嘛 |
[18:59] | I–I don’t know, | 我还说不准 |
[19:01] | because of a, uh, a schedule thing. | 因为啊 轮班什么的 |
[19:07] | Do what you want. I’ll be at the game. | 你想去就去 我去看比赛 |
[19:14] | So… | 话说 |
[19:16] | you need his permission? | 你做事都得他点头了 |
[19:18] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:20] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:22] | He’s the one that stopped you | 上次就是他拦着 |
[19:22] | from coming to the lake house last time. | 不让你去湖边别墅 |
[19:24] | Look, he has just been in a bad place lately. | 是这样 他最近一直很不顺 |
[19:27] | His dad. | 他爸爸的事 |
[19:28] | Everything, you know. | 这个那个 你懂的 |
[19:31] | He’s not a jealous guy. | 他不是容易嫉妒的人 |
[19:33] | He… what? | 他 怎么了 |
[19:35] | Yeah, he seemed pretty damn jealous of me | 我上次来的时候就觉得 |
[19:37] | last time I was here. | 他好像是个善妒的家伙 |
[19:38] | He got right up in my face. | 他的脸都快顶着我了 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么 |
[19:42] | I came here to say good-bye | 我想来跟你告别 |
[19:43] | and your man there said I better step back. | 然后你家这位就让我离你远点 |
[19:48] | Stella… | 史黛拉 |
[19:51] | I know what you went through with Grant, and… | 我知道你和格兰特之间的事 而且 |
[19:55] | the truth is, you barely made it out of that marriage alive. | 事实就是 你上次离婚简直让你脱了层皮 |
[19:57] | Kelly is not Grant. | 凯利不是格兰特那种人 |
[19:59] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[20:01] | Just know | 你只要知道 |
[20:02] | that I care about you, okay? | 我关心你 好吗 |
[20:08] | I don’t ever want to see you | 我绝对不希望再看到你 |
[20:08] | go through anything like that again. | 经历那样的事情了 |
[20:21] | Did you threaten Tyler? | 你威胁泰勒了吗 |
[20:27] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[20:29] | When he came here looking for me | 上次他来看我 |
[20:32] | before the lake house trip, | 邀请我去湖边的时候 |
[20:33] | you got up in his face? | 你和他对峙了吗 |
[20:35] | Did… | 你 |
[20:36] | Why didn’t you tell me any of that? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[20:38] | He’s really got you wound up over this, doesn’t he? | 他真是把你哄得言听计从啊 |
[20:40] | Tyler’s not the problem. | 问题不在泰勒 |
[20:41] | Hell yeah, he’s the problem. | 问题就是他 |
[20:43] | He’s been trying to make an end run around me | 自从他第一次来这里看你 |
[20:44] | to get to you since day one. | 就一直想绕过我得到你 |
[20:45] | And I know you’re not blind, | 而我知道你也不瞎 |
[20:47] | which leaves me with two options. | 所以我只有两个选择 |
[20:49] | Either you don’t want to admit that I’m right | 要么你不想承认我是对的 |
[20:50] | or you like leading him on. | 要么你喜欢他追求你 |
[20:58] | Look, this, uh–this jealous, possessive thing | 听着 你这种吃飞醋 占有欲 |
[21:02] | that you’re doing, I don’t respond to that. | 我不吃你这一套 |
[21:05] | Just so you know. And it has got to end. | 我告诉你 这一切必须到此为止 |
[21:08] | It’s gotta end now. | 到此为止 |
[21:09] | Or else we do. | 不然我们俩就到此为止了 |
[21:25] | Naomi, hey. | 内奥米 |
[21:27] | I was looking over the photos from the original trailer fire | 我又看了一遍拖车起火现场的照片 |
[21:30] | and I noticed there’s a layer of insulation | 我注意到车外壳和内部 |
[21:31] | between the outside walls and the inside paneling. | 装饰板之间还有一层隔绝层 |
[21:35] | It’s a particular type of fiberglass insulation | 是一种特殊的玻璃纤维绝缘材料 |
[21:38] | which is fairly uncommon. | 非常罕见 |
[21:39] | Could go a long way to prove | 可以侧面证明 |
[21:41] | these are the same Grandbrook trailers | 这些拖车就是格兰布鲁克产的 |
[21:42] | under a different name. | 只是贴了不同的牌子 |
[21:44] | Yep. Sure. | 好 可以 |
[21:45] | I’ll bring everything. You got it. | 我都带上 好的 |
[21:50] | Throwing up the bat signal. | 我来求救了 |
[21:52] | I’m right behind you. | 等着我 |
[21:57] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[21:59] | I have this feeling like I want to wreck things. | 我总感觉是我就想搞砸这一切 |
[22:03] | I know I’m doing it but I can’t stop myself. | 我知道我又在这么做了 但就是停不住 |
[22:07] | You mean with Kidd? | 你是说基德的事 |
[22:14] | My whole life it’s like I’ve been pulled by this current. | 我这一生好像在这么一股水流中打转 |
[22:18] | Whenever I try to turn around, | 每次我努力转身 |
[22:19] | swim against it, it just… | 想逆流而上时… |
[22:23] | carries me along anyway. | 还是会被水流冲走 |
[22:29] | Doesn’t mean you quit fighting. | 这并不代表你应该放弃 |
[22:33] | People are always saying it takes a special breed | 人们总说 要想当消防员 |
[22:35] | to be a firefighter. | 需要有特别的血性 |
[22:38] | And the more I think about it… | 我越想这件事 |
[22:41] | the more I think maybe that breed | 就越是觉得 这个血性的人 |
[22:42] | doesn’t find happiness outside the firehouse. | 在消防局外面是找不到幸福的 |
[22:46] | Then how do you explain Herrmann and Cindy? | 那你怎么解释赫尔曼和辛迪 |
[22:49] | Boden and Donna? | 博登和堂娜 |
[22:52] | Mouch and Trudy? | 穆奇和特鲁迪 |
[22:55] | It can be done. | 是可以做到的 |
[22:58] | It takes work, but… | 需要努力 但是 |
[23:01] | it can be done. | 可以做到 |
[23:27] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[23:35] | Not funny! | 不好笑 |
[23:40] | This is temporary. | 这是暂时的 |
[23:45] | Cruz texted me. | 克鲁兹给我发短信了 |
[23:47] | “Chloe’s parents are in with her now. | “克洛伊的父母去陪她了 |
[23:49] | She’s still unconscious, but the doctors are super hopeful.” | 她还在昏迷 但医生说希望很大” |
[23:52] | Hey, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[23:54] | Who’s going back to Med after shift? | 今天下班后谁打算去医院 |
[23:56] | – I’m in. – I’m in too. | -我 -我也是 |
[23:59] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[24:00] | Person down from unknown causes. | 有人受伤 原因不明 |
[24:02] | 5268 W Wabansia Avenue. | 万巴西亚大道 W5268号 |
[24:17] | Braden was playing in his room | 布莱登在房间里玩 |
[24:18] | when I heard a loud crash and a scream. | 我突然听到很大的撞击声和尖叫声 |
[24:19] | I went in there and he’s– he’s hurt bad. | 我进去就看到 他伤得很严重 |
[24:22] | Okay, show us. | 给我们看看 |
[24:24] | He must have been jumping on his bed. | 他肯定是在床上跳着玩 |
[24:37] | He lost a lot of blood. | 失血严重 |
[24:38] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[24:41] | Barely has a pulse. | 脉搏非常微弱 |
[24:43] | Where are the parents? | 父母在哪里 |
[24:44] | At a play. They have their phones off. | 在看演出 手机都关机了 |
[24:46] | I’ve been leaving messages. | 我一直给他们留言 |
[24:52] | We have to get him to Med. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[24:57] | – What’s your name? – Ashley. | -你叫什么名字 -艾什莉 |
[24:58] | Ashley, stay here in case the parents come. | 艾什莉 你留在这里 等家长回来 |
[25:00] | You tell them we’re taking Braden to Chicago Med. | 你告诉他们 我们要带布莱登去芝加哥医院 |
[25:03] | He’s not looking good. | 他情况不好 |
[25:05] | – I’m gonna fly, so hang on. – Got it. | -必须快点走 都抓紧 -好的 |
[25:58] | Ambulance 61 was in an accident; we’re disabled. | 61号救护车遭遇事故 我们无法行驶了 |
[26:01] | Ambulance 12 is ten minutes out. | 12号救护车十分钟赶到 |
[26:02] | – Brett! – Are you okay? | -布莱特 -你还好吗 |
[26:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:05] | This truck in front of me dumped its load in the street. | 我前面的卡车把货掉在了马路上 |
[26:06] | Our tires are blown. | 我们爆胎了 |
[26:07] | His sats are way down. | 他的血氧量很低 |
[26:09] | Can’t wait. | 等不了了 |
[26:10] | Carry him any way you can. | 想办法带他下来吧 |
[26:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:25] | Stop! What the– | 住手 怎么回事… |
[26:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:30] | What are you doing, lady? | 你要干什么 女士 |
[26:31] | I need to borrow your truck. | 我得借一下你的车 |
[26:32] | It’s a medical emergency. Please, hop out. | 是医疗紧急情况 请下车吧 |
[26:35] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:38] | Foster! | 福斯特 |
[26:49] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[26:53] | Meet us at Chicago Med. | 来芝加哥医院找我们 |
[27:01] | Dispatch, this is PIC Sylvie Brett, | 总台 我是急救主管希尔薇·布莱特 |
[27:03] | Ambo 61. | 61号救护车 |
[27:04] | We had to commandeer a blue SUV | 我们迫不得已借用了一辆蓝色SUV |
[27:06] | and we’re coming into Chicago Med | 正在前往芝加哥医院 |
[27:07] | with a male 11-year-old in critical condition. | 携带着一名情况危急的11岁男孩 |
[27:11] | Say again, 61. | 再说一次 61号救护车 |
[27:12] | Get me a crash cart at the doors of Chicago Med. | 请在芝加哥医院门口准备一副担架 |
[27:14] | We’re coming in hot. | 情况十分紧急 |
[27:18] | Stay with me, Braden. Come on. | 坚持住 布莱登 坚持 |
[27:25] | I’m losing him, Brett. | 他要撑不住了 布莱特 |
[27:42] | Get him on the gurney. | 把他送上轮床 |
[27:44] | We’re going to trauma 3. | 我们去创伤科三号 |
[27:46] | Get him in! Go, go! | 送他进去 快点 |
[28:05] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[28:08] | I never threatened Tyler, just so you know. | 我从没威胁过泰勒 跟你说一声 |
[28:11] | Is that an apology? | 你这是道歉吗 |
[28:12] | You said I was being jealous. | 你说我在吃醋 |
[28:14] | I’m explaining I never threatened the guy. | 我想解释 我从来没威胁过他 |
[28:16] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[28:17] | You have got to stop making this about Tyler. | 你不能再强调这件事跟泰勒的关系了 |
[28:19] | I… | 我 |
[28:21] | I’ve seen the guy twice since you’ve known me. | 你认识我之后 我只见过他两次 |
[28:24] | I don’t know what you’re fighting. | 我不知道你在争什么 |
[28:26] | Whatever it is, it isn’t him. | 不管是什么 都不是他 |
[28:32] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[28:44] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[28:47] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你希望我做什么 |
[29:06] | – Found it okay? – No problem. | -找到了吗 -没问题 |
[29:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:08] | Building five. | 五号大楼 |
[29:13] | – Ms. Graham? – Yes, hi. | -格拉哈姆女士 -你好 |
[29:15] | – And this is Matt Casey. – They’re ready for you. | -这位是马特·凯西 -他们在等你们了 |
[29:18] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:25] | Naomi. Hello. | 内奥米 你好 |
[29:26] | We spoke on the phone. I’m Gordon. | 我们讲过电话 我是高登 |
[29:28] | This is my sister Willa and my brother Stephen. | 这是我的妹妹薇拉和我的弟弟斯蒂芬 |
[29:30] | Yes, hello, thanks for seeing me. | 你们好 谢谢你们愿意见我 |
[29:32] | This is Matt Casey. He’s a captain in the Chicago Fire Department. | 这位是马特·凯西 芝加哥消防队队长 |
[29:35] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[29:40] | So as you can see, we just | 如你所见 |
[29:42] | wanted to meet in person | 我们想当面见你 |
[29:44] | so we could clear the air. | 把事情澄清一下 |
[29:46] | I just want it understood that everything you say to me | 我想声明一下你们对我说的所有话 |
[29:48] | is on the record. | 都会被录音 |
[29:50] | Well, that’s fine. We have nothing to hide. | 没问题 我们没什么要保密的 |
[29:52] | Just wanted to put our faces to our names, | 只是想让你见一见我们本人 |
[29:54] | since you’ve made it your mission | 既然你已经将你的使命认定为 |
[29:55] | to destroy the small business that | 要摧毁我们十分努力 |
[29:58] | we’ve worked very hard to build. | 才搭建起来的小公司 |
[29:59] | It’s my mission to look for the truth. | 我的使命是寻找真相 |
[30:01] | Look, we read your article | 我们读了您在纽约时报 |
[30:03] | in “The New York Times Magazine.” | 刊登的文章 |
[30:04] | And we immediately took action. | 我们马上就采取了行动 |
[30:06] | We recalled or retrofitted | 我们对所有之前卖出 |
[30:08] | all previously sold units to our consumers | 给消费者的产品都进行了召回或改进 |
[30:10] | and scrapped our inventory. | 并销毁了我们的库存 |
[30:13] | All at our personal expense. | 费用全部我们自己消化 |
[30:15] | That’s fine. | 这没所谓 |
[30:16] | We deserved that. | 是我们应该承担的 |
[30:19] | You don’t care that we did the best | 你不在乎我们为弥补过失 |
[30:20] | that we could to make amends. | 所尽的一切努力 |
[30:22] | You are treating us like we are not human beings | 你没有把我们当作人对待 |
[30:24] | with lives and families | 我们也有家庭和生计要照顾 |
[30:25] | and people who count on us. | 还有许多依赖我们而生活的人 |
[30:32] | Well, this is quite a show. | 真是一场好戏 |
[30:36] | We’re suing you, Ms. Graham. | 我们要起诉你 格拉哈姆女士 |
[30:38] | Since you persist in harassing us, | 既然你坚持要诋毁我们 |
[30:39] | we are gonna sue you for everything that you have. | 我们将起诉你 让你一无所有 |
[30:42] | You have no grounds. | 你们没有实锤 |
[30:44] | We know that you were trespassing | 我们知道你非法侵入了 |
[30:45] | on property that we own in Indiana. | 我们在印第安纳州的房产 |
[30:47] | We have you on security footage and we intend to prosecute. | 我们的安保摄像录到了你 我们打算起诉 |
[30:50] | And then we’re gonna dig into your private life. | 然后我们会深究你的私生活 |
[30:53] | We’re gonna look at every article you’ve ever written. | 我们会去看你写过的每篇文章 |
[30:55] | Any opinion you’ve passed along as fact. | 每一个被你呈现为事实的观点 |
[30:58] | And we’re gonna use that to bury you. | 我们会利用这些来毁了你 |
[31:03] | I’ve had lawsuits threatened before. | 我以前也收到过诉讼威胁 |
[31:06] | You know what happens after discovery? | 你们知道调查后会发生什么吗 |
[31:08] | What happens is they review my notes | 他们会检查我的笔记 |
[31:10] | and my recordings and find | 以及我的录音 |
[31:11] | that I always get the facts right. | 并发现我始终准确地传达了事实 |
[31:14] | Always. | 始终如此 |
[31:18] | We’ll find something. | 我们会找出漏洞的 |
[31:21] | Kathy Madden. | 凯茜·麦登 |
[31:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:26] | I pulled her out of one of your trailers. | 我将她从一辆你们的拖车里拉出来 |
[31:28] | She was so badly burned | 她的烧伤非常严重 |
[31:30] | her skin was practically dripping off her arms. | 手臂上的皮肤基本都在脱落了 |
[31:32] | Her name was Kathy Madden. | 她的名字是凯茜·麦登 |
[31:35] | She was 61 years old. | 她61岁了 |
[31:38] | You don’t think we know that? | 你觉得我们不知道吗 |
[31:39] | You said you scrapped your existing inventory. | 你说你们销毁了现有的库存 |
[31:41] | We did. | 没错 |
[31:44] | You’re lying. | 你们在说谎 |
[31:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:47] | You slapped a new name on the old trailers | 你们把旧的拖车贴上了新名字 |
[31:49] | and you’re selling them through a company | 然后通过一家名叫CWG建筑系统的公司 |
[31:50] | called CWG Building Systems. | 将其出售 |
[31:53] | That is not true. | 没有这回事 |
[31:54] | A shell company whose business license | 这家空壳公司就在我的新闻刊登的第二天 |
[31:55] | was filed the day after my story broke, | 提交了营业执照申请 |
[31:58] | listing the same address as here, where we sit now. | 申请地址就是我们现在就坐的位置 |
[32:03] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[32:05] | This interview is over. | 采访结束了 |
[32:06] | I’m filing my new story tomorrow | 我将在明天发表 |
[32:07] | with the new allegations. | 对你们最新指控的文章 |
[32:08] | Should be online by 8:00 am. | 应该早上八点就能登出 |
[32:10] | If you try and move your stock again, | 如果你们再次尝试调走存货 |
[32:12] | we’ll find it again. | 我们还会找到的 |
[32:14] | Get out. Now. | 出去 马上 |
[32:24] | – You got ’em. – We got ’em! | -你震住他们了 -是我们震住他们了 |
[32:26] | That was a perfect tag team in there. | 我俩刚刚在里面的配合太完美了 |
[32:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:36] | I feel like– | 我感觉… |
[33:03] | Oh, God, you scared me. | 我的天 你吓到我了 |
[33:05] | You scared me so bad. How you feeling? | 你把我吓死了 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:08] | Out of it. | 好多了 |
[33:11] | I’ll go get somebody, okay? I’ll go get the nurse. | 我去叫人来 我去叫护士 |
[33:13] | Joe. | 乔 |
[33:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[33:15] | – Yeah, what? – Come here. | -在呢 怎么了 -过来 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:28] | This girl. | 这姑娘 |
[33:35] | I’m gonna go get the nurse, okay? | 我去叫护士过来 好吧 |
[33:37] | And your parents. | 还有你的父母 |
[33:38] | Your parents are here. | 你爸妈来了 |
[33:41] | And they’re just as lovely as you are. | 他们和你一样可爱 |
[33:53] | Excuse me. She’s awake. | 打扰一下 她醒了 |
[33:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Chloe’s awake and alert. | 克洛伊已经清醒了 |
[34:01] | And she’s asking for you. | 她想见你们 |
[34:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:05] | Oh, that’s great! | 太棒了 |
[34:07] | – Did you hear him, Janine? – I heard him. Yes, I heard him. | -你听到他说的了吗 简妮 -听见了听见了 |
[34:16] | Joe. | 乔 |
[34:17] | Yes, ma’am? | 什么事 |
[34:19] | I just wanted you to know that… | 我只是想让你知道… |
[34:22] | Chloe’s gone through a lot. | 克洛伊经历了很多 |
[34:24] | Even before all this. | 不止是现在这些事 |
[34:32] | And the brightest spot in her life has been | 她人生中最美好的亮点 |
[34:35] | the new firefighter she’s seeing. | 就是她正在约会的这位消防员 |
[34:40] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[34:42] | how much she’s needed you. | 她有多需要你 |
[34:49] | You have a great daughter. | 您的女儿真的很优秀 |
[35:04] | Are those Chloe’s parents? | 那两位是克洛伊的父母吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:07] | They look sweet. | 他们看起来人很好 |
[35:10] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:12] | Great, actually. | 挺好的 |
[35:14] | She’s awake, alert. | 已经完全清醒了 |
[35:15] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[35:19] | Hey, Foster, I was gonna tell you. | 福斯特 我本来打算跟你说 |
[35:21] | Your, um, chaplain friend, Kyle? | 你那个神父朋友 是叫凯尔吧 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:24] | He really came through. | 他真的帮了很大的忙 |
[35:26] | He got them to see her after the surgery. | 是他在手术后把他们找来看她的 |
[35:28] | It really meant a lot to them. | 这对于他们来说意义很大 |
[35:31] | That guy’s the best. | 他人真的很好 |
[35:42] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[35:44] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[35:46] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[35:49] | Well, actually, I was– | 其实…我是… |
[35:51] | I was just wondering if you, | 我是在想你愿不愿意 |
[35:55] | want to have dinner | 和我一起 |
[35:56] | with me | 吃晚餐 |
[35:57] | tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[36:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:11] | – Emily. – Chief. | -艾米丽 -队长 |
[36:13] | I had an interesting phone call today, | 我今天接到了一个很有意思的电话 |
[36:16] | from a Dr. Enright. | 是一位恩赖特医生打来的 |
[36:18] | Apparently the dean of Northwestern Medical School. | 貌似是西北医学院的院长 |
[36:21] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[36:22] | She asked how you were doing. | 她问我你过得怎么样 |
[36:25] | She said she wanted you to re-enroll. | 说希望你能重新入学 |
[36:30] | I told her I had a pretty good idea | 我告诉她我很清楚 |
[36:32] | of what kind of doctor you would make, | 你会成为怎样的医生 |
[36:35] | as you’ve already blown us away here as a paramedic. | 毕竟你在急救方面的表现已经十分出色 |
[36:39] | Be a shame to see you go. | 很可惜你要离开了 |
[36:42] | But she’d be lucky to have you. | 但是她能有你加入也是一件幸事 |
[36:45] | That’s really nice of you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[36:46] | Meant every word. | 我是认真的 |
[36:52] | The thing is… | 可是… |
[36:56] | I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[37:00] | I’m gonna decline the offer. | 我要拒绝他们的邀请 |
[37:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:05] | I went to med school for all the wrong reasons. | 医学院并不适合我 |
[37:10] | And it was every man for himself. | 那里所有人都只为自己的利益 |
[37:14] | It was cutthroat. | 竞争太过激烈 |
[37:16] | And I was | 而我… |
[37:18] | holding the knife with the rest of them. | 只是和他们一起拿着手术刀 |
[37:21] | Except… | 只是… |
[37:22] | it ate me up inside. | 被掏空的人是我自己 |
[37:25] | Then I came here, and everybody was like, | 然后我来到了这里 所有的人 |
[37:28] | “It’s a family at 51.” And… | 都把这里当作家 |
[37:32] | I thought, “There’s a catch.” | 我就觉得 肯定没这么简单 |
[37:35] | There’s always a catch. | 事情从来不会这么简单 |
[37:36] | Except, well, there wasn’t. | 可是…这里的事情就是这么简单 |
[37:42] | Not one I could see. | 我看不到什么勾心斗角 |
[37:46] | And I realized something. | 然后我意识到了一点 |
[37:51] | I like myself here. | 我喜欢在这里 |
[37:55] | It is a family. | 这里就是一个家庭 |
[37:58] | And you are a part of it. | 你也是这个家庭的一份子 |
[38:05] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[38:07] | What you need, Chief? | 你需要什么 队长 |
[38:09] | Emily Foster drinks on me tonight. | 今晚艾米丽·福斯特的酒我请 |
[38:13] | Is that just for her | 是只请她还是 |
[38:14] | or everyone? | 请所有人 |
[39:04] | Total is $22.50. | 总共22.5美元 |
[39:40] | – I’m glad you came. – Oh, me too. | -你来我真的很高兴 -我也是 |
[39:42] | Already got a Ketel One and soda on the way. | 我已经给你点了伏特加苏打水加冰 |
[39:46] | You know me well. | 你真了解我 |
[39:48] | That I do. | 那必须的 |
[39:59] | – All right, well, cheers to that. – Cheers to that. | -行吧 干杯 -干杯 |